Speaker 1: Andrew. Hey, Scott, welcome to serial Killers. Episode eleven is eleven? Yeah, how do we get to eleven? I don't know people are listening to this? Sheer will We actually have cameras termination today. I don't know why, but somebody's you know.
Speaker 2: Why Scott put this on YouTube. Make sure you hit the like button down below.
Speaker 1: Subscribe to our channel. This is not going on YouTube. Nobody wants to see this.
Speaker 2: Everybody don't want to.
Speaker 1: See you throw up and me spit milk out my nose. Yeah, okay, Well, anyway, so thank you for being here. It's serial Killers with a C. Follow us on Twitter at serial Killers PC. I have a surprise for you. I have multiple surprises for you today.
Speaker 2: This is great. I love surprises.
Speaker 1: Here comes surprise number one. You're ready? Okay, So my wife asked you for your T shirt size. Not too long ago, right.
Speaker 2: I don't think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah she did.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, and so she.
Speaker 1: Went out and she bought T shirts. And then a listener of ours named Cindy made these for us.
Speaker 2: No, you're ready, I can't.
Speaker 1: One, two, three, Oh my god, this is this is a lot.
Speaker 2: This is great.
Speaker 1: Yeah great, I'm gonna take my sweatshirt off. Now I've been hiding it from you all morning.
Speaker 2: Wait, so they make this at Express.
Speaker 1: No, it's just an Express T shirt. And then she printed on it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice. Yeah, this is wonderful. Thank you. What's her name, Cindy, Cindy.
Speaker 1: So here we are at episode eleven, and a few weeks ago we did a blueberry only episode. Yeah, and I know you loved that one so much. You threw up in that one. I think I did. Okay, So it's another summertime fruit that we all love. Yeah, except Diamond. She can't eat it because she's allergic to everything. That's Diamond's third mention in this podcast. Yea, So Monday she'll be a guest. Today is Oh, okay, strawberry Day.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: Today's cereals are all about strawberries.
Speaker 2: Wonderful.
Speaker 1: And what's the matter you don't like strawberries?
Speaker 2: I don't like fruit cereals except fruit loops.
Speaker 1: But that's not even real fruit.
Speaker 2: It just tastes disgusting and dehydrated strawberries are not a thing. They taste gross. Well, say with banana chips. I don't want it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Next, you're going to bring up peach I don't want peach cereal either.
Speaker 1: Peach cheerios are awesome.
Speaker 2: That sounds rotten and disgusting and something else I would vomit over.
Speaker 1: If they're listening in Georgia right now, they are totally giving you the finger.
Speaker 2: To the state of Georgia. I apologize, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So do you want classic or do you want new?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: New? You want to start with Neil? Sure, Okay, I think you'll enjoy the new.
Speaker 2: I don't, but let's go for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So snap, crackle, pop, strawberry crispies.
Speaker 2: Yes, that looks great.
Speaker 1: Now. This actually existed in some other strawberry form back in the early eighties, but it's back and it's new, and it's naturally flavored with other flavors. So I don't know what this is going to taste like. But there's snap, and there's crackle and there's pop, so it's going to be delicious.
Speaker 2: I can I Oh god, this looks like I just feel like I know what it's gonna smell like. I know what it's going to taste like. It can't be as bad as the peanut butter chocolate cheerios.
Speaker 1: As a real girl on the back of the box.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but it's terrifying.
Speaker 1: My favorite cereal growing up of all time. Yeah, and I don't know if I've mentioned this before or not, but back in the early eighties, it was rice crispies with marshmallow. Now it was plain rice crispies with little mini marshmallows, tiny ones, not like the giant ones that are in Lucky Charms, but they were little and that was my favorite. And then it was discontinued in the late eighties. And you know, I was a sad child. That's really sad. Well you're all about rice krispy Tree's right, it's my favorite. Okay, Well they're coming, They're coming soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm kind of waiting for those. You keep bringing out all these other crispies and I'm not not about it, but.
Speaker 1: Well, it's apple. It's a good thing to make apple cinnamon crispies anymore, because I don't think you'd like those.
Speaker 2: See, I could do apple cinnamon. I like apple cinnamon.
Speaker 1: Here's sniff. I'm gonna tell you what it smells like. It's that it smells like that candy, that that candy that explodes in your mouth. Right, what is that stuff called the Magic pop Rocks. The pop rocks. This smells like pop rock.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: It's way too much in my face from the smell already, I'm into it.
Speaker 2: That's great for you.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe it smells a little bit like Frankenberry.
Speaker 2: Everything to you smells like can Berry. At least once an episode you mentioned Frankenberry. Let's just review Frankenberry and don't have to do anything.
Speaker 1: You can't review cereals. Cannot review Frankenberry until Halloween. That's the only time the monster.
Speaker 2: Cereals until Halloween.
Speaker 1: Damn right. So here's our plastic spoon to anger, to anger all the that's gonna look great on camera when you threw the spoon. Where's the milk it's coming? Okay, this is a workout today because we've graduated. Now we're one percent only or higher. I'm not doing skim anymore. Great, Like I said, the fatter the better, So maybe next week we'll do two percent.
Speaker 2: Why are you doing this here?
Speaker 1: Changes the whole dynamic of the cereal? Do you know if you used whole milk in here, it would taste completely different than.
Speaker 2: If you used to Let me tell you something. If this is nasty, it's gonna be nasty with any milk. You can't tell me differently.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't wait to try the strawberry milk after this.
Speaker 2: Can we do like oat milk once? I would like an oat milk?
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on? Do you hear it? I can't like a.
Speaker 2: Two year old with cereal. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I just put this disgusting microphone in my milk.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I have some kind of disease. Now okay, all right ready, Oh the milk is instantly red. Please look at the milk I.
Speaker 2: Hate trust me, I can see it.
Speaker 1: It's instantly red. That's fantastic. See this.
Speaker 2: Okay, it looks like pop rocks are on the cereal.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for this? Yeah? One hmm, abfullely not bad. I like it.
Speaker 2: I'm really really good.
Speaker 1: Here's what happened. I'm deprived. It tastes like just rice crispies because all the strawberry is off in the milk. Yeah. So I have a feeling that when we get to just the milk, it's going to be very strawberry.
Speaker 2: Well, I am not going to eat enough to get to just the milk.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: I trust me. You've shown that time and time again.
Speaker 1: The milk already looks like strawberry quick.
Speaker 2: It does chage like strawberry milk. Nesh quick. I'll give it three three bowls and a spoon. Wow, I just spit. That was nasty.
Speaker 1: I gotta eat the whole thing before I can rate it.
Speaker 2: You really don't, No, I do so now we'll just wait for you to finish.
Speaker 1: I want to try the milk because that's gonna whole milk would have been good here, so thick strawberry milk would have been sweet. I'm torn.
Speaker 2: I don't understand what you're torn about it.
Speaker 1: Because it's good. Yeah, it's it's it's I would eat this again. Okay, I will eat it for breakfast tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: I'm teetering, is do we have a like a quarter of a bowl? No? No, that's not a thing.
Speaker 2: It's not And we're not going to start adding like a drop of milk a full spoon a bowl.
Speaker 1: No, I just choked. I'm going to do I'm teetering between three balls and a spoon and four balls because I really like it. Again, marshmallows would put it over the top and it would get the higher rating if there was marshmallows in it. It's so hot in here. Oh my god. You talk about engaging content, right, well, I'm going four balls on Strawberry Crispies. I don't care. Strawberry Crispies gets four balls from me, and.
Speaker 2: It gets three balls and a spoon from me.
Speaker 1: And the cool thing is the collars and flavors are from natural sources.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. When the Snap, Crackle and Pop get their own solo movie in my Cereal cinematic universe, that's going to be the one.
Speaker 1: Crackle of Poppers in your Avenger Team.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the three of them could because they could crawl through mouse holes in the Oh my god, Count Chocolate doesn't stand a chance, like they will destroy him. You have issues, Listen, I've planned my cinematic universe just needs to happen.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I had to finish the milk.
Speaker 2: Are we not going to any other cereals or are we just gonna keep eating and drinking?
Speaker 1: You know me, I can't stop eating. So well, that was quick. That made me sad. We got through that one pretty quick.
Speaker 2: Are we supposed to talk more about it?
Speaker 1: I guess did you know that Rice christ Did you know that I'm having a stroke from the sugar. I don't know what's going on. I'm not gonna say diabetes because you know we've.
Speaker 2: Been this, so guess what we need a and it just says diabetes anyway.
Speaker 1: Rice Crispies was introduced in nineteen twenty seven, the original Rice Christmas.
Speaker 2: It's that old.
Speaker 1: It is that old. People have been eating this for well, not this one's hundred regular Rice Crispies and snap Crackle Pop came along in nineteen thirty nine. They're that old. Yeah. When someone realized that their cereal was talking to them, they named it snap crackle and Pop. Wait what when somebody poured milk on the cereal and they heard snap crackle and pop?
Speaker 2: And then somebody just went with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now they're characters, iconic characters. All right, let's move on to.
Speaker 2: The classic stretch thing. It's iconic, but.
Speaker 1: Snap crackle and Pop are not iconic.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're you're an idiot, thanks, Scott.
Speaker 1: All right, so here's the classic cereal. You're gonna love this one. Tell me it has the hydrated strawberries. It does them and milk they rehydrate. That's disgusting. No, they're delicious, that's disgusting. So this is Kellogg's special k redberries. I don't understand why it's called redberries because it's just strawberries.
Speaker 2: Because it's not strawberries.
Speaker 1: No it is.
Speaker 2: It's dehydrated nonsense.
Speaker 1: In a bowl. They're real strawberries, and they're just dehydrated because when you put milk on them, they rehydrate into strawberries. Again, you can tell they're real because some of them still have stems attached.
Speaker 2: That's not appetizing at all. You always sell me on things that aren't good, like, oh, this one looks like pop rocks.
Speaker 1: I didn't do the Scotti shake. It's not going to be evenly distributed, Scott. Sorry, hello, I can't The ratio to you know, strawberry flakes has to be correct.
Speaker 2: Of course, that's what I always say.
Speaker 1: I just you need a full cup.
Speaker 2: No, I never Oh it smells like.
Speaker 1: I think it smells wonderful. Hey, No, I'm already in. I haven't need it yet.
Speaker 2: And this dehydrated strawberry is disgusting.
Speaker 1: Is putting your mouth and suck on it for a bit. It'll be a strawberry again again.
Speaker 2: Doesn't sound appetizing to me?
Speaker 1: Oh manrewe you need to free your mind.
Speaker 2: The rest will follow.
Speaker 1: It might, it might not? All right, I don't have a Oh yeah, reuse your plastics. Bloon over there, So give it a second, Just give it a second to sit, all right? Yeah, let the milk really get in there.
Speaker 2: I like special K by itself.
Speaker 1: Nobody likes special K by itself. I do you also like Yellow Box cheerios by themselves?
Speaker 2: Delicious?
Speaker 1: No boring, bland.
Speaker 2: You're wrong, You're so wrong. Okay, Well it's a classic cereal and it's absolutely delicious.
Speaker 1: You know me. Unless sugar is a first ingredient, I don't eat it.
Speaker 2: You literally want to add marshmallows to everything, cheerios, This would taste better with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: You special better with marshmallows. All right, you're ready?
Speaker 2: Okay, and make sure to get a giant too. Dehydrated rehydrated straw ready?
Speaker 1: M Come on, dude, no, no, it tastes like barbecue meat.
Speaker 2: What the dehydrated strawberry? It tastes like.
Speaker 1: Barbecued Where did that even come from?
Speaker 2: Like from eating barbecued meat.
Speaker 1: It tastes like a delicious fresh California strawberry.
Speaker 2: In what world? Not on this one?
Speaker 1: Mine?
Speaker 2: No, this is nasty, This is disgusting. Do not dehydrate a strawberry. Stick it in a cereal and tell me it's going to rehydrate, because that's not true. That's some fake news right there.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Four balls Special K redberries. I love it, So I'm going.
Speaker 2: To give this two bowls and a spum because I like the Special K. I don't like the strawberries.
Speaker 1: I will eat your strawberries because I think there should be more strawberries in here. They did cheap out on the strawberries a little bit.
Speaker 2: You just said they.
Speaker 1: Tasted like fresh California strawberries out on them by not putting enough in. Look, I'm out of strawberries already.
Speaker 2: Oh god, well you can have the rest of these because this is not that's not good.
Speaker 1: I'm not your friend anymore.
Speaker 2: I just tried another. One. Tastes like burnt and uh like barbecue rips. Yeah no it doesn't.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: It has just such a strong taste to it. I hate it. It just tastes like it's not good.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, I have a surprise for you. This is the second surprise of the show. Okay, because there's a bonus cereal. Why because today's strawberry Day.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And we tried the sister of this cereal a few episodes back, and I think you kind of liked it. But this one is strawberry. You ready?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Is it strawberry checks?
Speaker 1: No, it's not. I don't think there is such a thing. Oh if there was, I would eat it. Hold on, here we go. Reach into my bag down here. You ready, close your eyes? Come on, just close your eyes.
Speaker 3: Okay, ready, yeah, oh god, it's cold Stone Creamery strawberry blonde cereal from Maltameal.
Speaker 2: Oh god, oh no, this is going to be interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm so this one has marshmallows. I'm very excited.
Speaker 2: Again, just because it has marshmallows doesn't mean it's a good cereal.
Speaker 1: So from the box, the picture on the box, it looks to me like golden grams, crunchberries and marshmallows. That's what this cereal looks like to me. From the picture, looks like a mess. Okay, hold on, I have to evenly distribute the marshmallows.
Speaker 2: This has already been going on for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Whatever, dude, people love it again.
Speaker 2: YouTube body and make sure you like and subscribe.
Speaker 1: Comment plows smell this. I love when you vomit.
Speaker 2: All right, it's like overpoweringly honey.
Speaker 1: Wait, these are all Look that cup. That cup was all balls.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's one marshmallow in this cup.
Speaker 1: It's not evenly distributed. I don't know what's going on here, but anyway.
Speaker 2: Whoever put this package together was really just like, just keep throwing strawberry balls in. It doesn't mean anything else. I can't even see a marshmallow. Oh great, more.
Speaker 1: Now you got everything. Here's more milk.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's fine. I'm literally gonna okay.
Speaker 1: This is this one's interesting to me. I mean, there's there's way too many strawberry balls. There's no doubt about it. I know that's what she said last night. I get it. But there's just there's way too many strawberry balls in here.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: You ready, what if if? Sorry, your face is priceless. It's pretty disgusting. I like the marshmallows, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like anything about this It's like if somebody told you, like a scratch and sniff of what a strawberry blonde smells like, and then they were like, okay, now you eat it like that's what it tastes like. It tastes like paper.
Speaker 1: This is an okay dessert?
Speaker 2: Again, in what world my kids would like this? This is paper? This tastes like paper. It's disgusting. This gets a bowl.
Speaker 1: I give it a ball on a spoon.
Speaker 2: It makes the back of my throat scratchy am, I allergic to maltomeals.
Speaker 1: I want your washmallows. These marshmallows are yummy.
Speaker 2: You're really going for it today?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, I don't know. What do you think of the strawberry episode. I hated it, Yeah, I hated it as well.
Speaker 2: I like the strawberry crispies.
Speaker 1: No, I hated the whole episode.
Speaker 2: Why just don't feel it?
Speaker 1: No, but we did it, so whatever. I'm not going to redo it. But I don't think I'm ever gonna do like a like a flavored thing again, Like an all one flavor doesn't work for us.
Speaker 2: You don't think so, no, because if one tastes bad, they all taste bad to you because you suck. But dehydrated strawberries are not a thing. They will never be a thing. Don't put them in my food.
Speaker 1: But see, that's why we're like two different people here, because I'm all about dried fruit. Like, do you ever do like like dried apricots and stuff like that in the store, you know, you buy bags of dried whatever?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, they sell dehydrated everything. No, no, all right, I'm over you. So thank you for listening to Serial Killers episode eleven. I don't know if there's gonna be a twelve quite frankly, because I don't know. I wasn't happy with this one, so I think we're done. Thank you for listening to the last episode of serial Killers. We'll keep you posted on our lives on Twitter at serial killers.
Speaker 2: You will see so grim.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I guess that's it, right, Yeah, I guess that's Oh yeah, we forgot about our theme song.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean it's the last episode, so I guess we're not gonna buy it.
Speaker 1: We don't know that, all right, Well, thanks for listening to serial Killers. Have a fantastic day because we're not doing this anymore. Well yeah, then good night. Then if you're listening at night. With that being said, see you bye forever, and crunch