Speaker 1: From Hollywood.
Speaker 2: See you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 1: Ryan Air on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Good leap day, morning, Marcus saying, we have done a show on this day in eight years.
Speaker 2: The last time it was a Saturday.
Speaker 1: It's two high school sessions.
Speaker 3: Right exactly. You know that in high school it seems like a lifetime. In an adulthood, it's not that long. It flies by an adulthood.
Speaker 2: By the way, good morning. How is there by good looking? Fun?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: No, not good. I set my alarm ten minutes early this morning because I was going to try my meditation before I came into work like a good girl.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna happen. You're a meditative type.
Speaker 1: No excuse me, I.
Speaker 2: Have the meditative type.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you are. You're too like, ah, that's what I hate.
Speaker 2: I don't know what word that is, but yes, you are.
Speaker 5: That That's why I need to meditate. But I was so proud of myself I set my alarm ten minutes early so that I can meditate for eight Did you do it completely? Forgot? Like I just went straight into my morning most It's.
Speaker 2: Our point is you're not a meditation.
Speaker 1: Like wow, Well it's extra time.
Speaker 5: I literally was like, I have some time, and so I went up and I took Sunny potty because I never helped Robby with Sunny in the morning, because I I usually just go and I did this morning.
Speaker 2: This is the voice of the non meditative type.
Speaker 4: Well see, I think that's better than non meditating. Now you got up early.
Speaker 2: Now for the dog guy. Meditation can be taking a walk.
Speaker 5: No, I'm gonna do it tomorrow. I'm gonna set my alarm and I'm gonna put reminder to meditate in my alarm, so I don't forget tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: Famous last word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good luck.
Speaker 5: No, I'm gonna do it right now.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's talk about why this.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure out, like I think I know, but I want to really know what leap day is.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the calendar's got three hundred and sixty five days, right, yes, And the Earth takes about from what I read, three hundred and sixty five days and five hours and forty nine minutes to orbit this sun. So if you add, yes, adding twenty four hours every four years keeps the seasons from drifting, because over time it would begin to be like a current.
Speaker 5: Know where we're at now, the seasons are all kind of blending together.
Speaker 1: Well, that's yeah, global warming.
Speaker 2: We just have a leap more often.
Speaker 3: Without leap years, the Fourth of July would eventually be in winter and Christmas would be in summer, and we would lose track.
Speaker 2: Organization should do.
Speaker 5: That in general, that'd be so fun, be so lame Christmas in the summer, probably.
Speaker 1: Happy for half your life.
Speaker 3: But to Sistany's point, it would be constantly evolving, like it would just come back around there.
Speaker 4: And then like Santa is wearing like a tank top and you have like summertack.
Speaker 2: That I'm looking at. Santa almost naked is not what I.
Speaker 1: Haven't you ever seen?
Speaker 4: Like the Santas that are like that's like surfing, like the little like Dick decorations of like in your Hawaii. It's like a surfing Santa. But yeah, you can have like summer Christmas decor and then winter Christmas decor.
Speaker 5: I have a hard enough time keeping track of just the winter decor.
Speaker 3: But I wonder who made this decision, Like did Aristotle or Socrates do all this stuff?
Speaker 4: Back in the DAYVT gets in the Romans, I think the Greeks in the Romans were the first people to put the calendar into organization and time.
Speaker 3: Because I think of a world I'm so obsessed with time. I started to collect clocks. I started to collect clocks. No, you're collector, I have a clock collection. I don't believe that.
Speaker 1: I believe it.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you. I started collecting.
Speaker 1: Clocks QBC.
Speaker 4: TV.
Speaker 3: You know, you go somewhere and you see one of those cuckoo clocks.
Speaker 2: Whatever clock collector clocks?
Speaker 5: Where do you have them? He says on his travels, his braceletsts amongst my travels on alf.
Speaker 4: Oh you need to Okay, can you still take a picture and send it to me?
Speaker 1: I need to see you.
Speaker 2: My clock collection, my clock collection.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at it. So clocks, not watches.
Speaker 2: Not watches, clocks.
Speaker 3: I don't know why sit there and I set them. Listen to some cold play that trot clocks comes on in my moment. I'm thanking Julius Caesar for inventing the clock or the leap here or whatever he did.
Speaker 1: Oh that was a good laugh.
Speaker 4: I needed that.
Speaker 2: I know that hurt my hernia. Okay, So.
Speaker 3: I think you'll experience this tany after you get married. Yeah, post event sadness will so much forward to the big wedding and all the planning and all the stuff. And Sican's lived it right.
Speaker 1: Yes, they call it, I believe wedding blues.
Speaker 5: Wedding blues.
Speaker 2: And see I would have those before.
Speaker 1: No, Ryan a wedding bliss before. So yeah, wedding blues.
Speaker 4: And I think this is why whoever invented the honeymoon invent the honeymoon, because that gets rid of the wedding blues. So you feel then you have the honeymoon blues, well then you just start like kicking.
Speaker 2: Kicking the can is what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Sure, but the honeymoon is different. I thought, like a vacation, everyone gets vacation blues when they come back.
Speaker 1: It's kind of similar.
Speaker 3: By the way, how about Sunday blues. Those are famous exactly day scary you cannot pose every week. So Ruby, Uh, a lot of people had it after they sell Taylor, That's true because they were so amptigos Taylor. They carry out the blues. So Ruby, you're going through right now?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I had my engagement party this past weekend, and I just feel like from Sunday until now, I've just felt like that's it.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, it was so much fun.
Speaker 8: You know, the build up, there's so much excitement leading up to it, and then it was we both had such a good time. And now it's like, okay, well now we you know, we're starting to plan our wedding, but I don't even want to know what it's going to feel like post wedding ding.
Speaker 2: Wait, what did you do for your engagement party?
Speaker 8: We had a small into and dinner with our immediate family. This really incredible chef, her name is Camilla. She did like this beautiful dinner for us, and then we had the rest of our friends, close friends come for some light bites and drinks after. But it was such a good time because it was, you know, like a smaller group, but it was just like all of our closest friends.
Speaker 2: And then you stayed out till five am. Mark tells me, oh my god.
Speaker 8: One of my friends he is Eretrian and he was like, let's go to this Ethiopian club.
Speaker 1: I think it was off Los Sienega or Librea.
Speaker 8: And so we just went to this random, you know, Ethiopian club and we were there until like almost three something in the morning, and then went to Leo's tacos ye and got back home at like four am.
Speaker 3: That's why you were sad you finished Leo's in the middle of the night. Like that'll bring it down, right? Is that so exciting?
Speaker 2: Yes? So what do we do?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 3: I have this thing and my mother sort of instilled this in me, and I don't know if it's healthy or not, but it works for me. She always says, you have to have one little thing on your calendar that you're looking forward to, and it could be the simplest thing, Like I actually look forward to a sunset, right, so if I can see a sunset, Like if I know today in my schedule, I can be somewhere outside without my phone to watch the sunset, that'll get me there.
Speaker 2: Now, that's something look forward to.
Speaker 3: If I know we're going to go to Leo's tacos or like a place that I like to eat, simple things, I'll get me through. Because it goes back to when I was in elementary school and I was rewarded with three cheese and chiladas at Lapause restaurant if I did okay in school. So and I like that one because they had tomatilla saucet and red saucet. Nice mixture chips, Yeah, a mixture of the sauces. So it's just little things in life. It's a nice practice if you can't and they can be simple pleasures. So Ruby, let's find something that you can look forward to.
Speaker 8: I know, so you have the way a year and a half away.
Speaker 3: So but yeah, exactly, we need little bites along the little bread crumbs along the way. Tanya, have you worked anything out date wise that we should put in our calendars? There are we still circling?
Speaker 5: We're still circling.
Speaker 2: Okay? And Ruby, have you worked out your date?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I think mid to late twenty five.
Speaker 5: Okay, girl, you're gonna need the time.
Speaker 2: I know. Let me tell you, Sissy.
Speaker 3: And aren't you glad this all behind you?
Speaker 1: You know, I have new challenges in life now.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, there's always something.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The wedding's gonna be like a booh, you don't even think about it, certain actual marriage.
Speaker 3: The morning hack is next. How to sleep to have better dreams? Do you find yourself more recently having worse dreams or more nightmaric dreams?
Speaker 4: Not often nightmares, but my kids do. Asa has nightmares often, and I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Is that common with kids sometimes though, like because things can scare them.
Speaker 4: Maybe Michael's convinced that it's like the heat, like if you have like the heater on and like she's too hot in her bed like night sweats.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to sleep at sixty nine degrees fahrenheit.
Speaker 1: Can you tell him that, because that's not what we have? The hot What do you sleep at? It's like seventy one maybe?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, terrible, but sixty nine is what they say is what your body needs her good sleep.
Speaker 1: Because I'm a hot sleeper too.
Speaker 6: Me too.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm hot, then I'm hot. Then I got a sheet up, I gotta sheet down, I gotta cover up and a cover down. I got it between my legs on top of me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fun. So do you get these nightmares?
Speaker 3: Well, this is a way too sleep where professionals, doctors have said you can have fewer nightmares.
Speaker 2: And that is impossible for me. I cannot do it.
Speaker 3: I've tried. Everything falls asleep but me. All my body parts do, but not my head. Oh and it's sleep on your side, your right side. A study found that left side sleepers experience significantly more nightmares right side sleepers had calm and comforting dreams.
Speaker 2: Right side.
Speaker 4: Interesting it has to do with the blood flow to your heart, probably because when I was pregnant they told me to sleep on my left side because that would be better like flow for like my heart and the baby and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Or yes, left side, and so the right side.
Speaker 2: Maybe see your shoulders in your arm, don't they fall asleep being.
Speaker 5: Oh I sleep on my side. Yeah, I quite like it, so it's not bad.
Speaker 4: But when I really want to get that like ooy gooy, fall asleep feeling, it's my stomach.
Speaker 2: My stomach, my leg out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a triangle with the thing and a very flat pillow. Well, we just woke up, so that's a long time from now. Let's get to the quote today. You are not grown. This day's quote we were quote every single day. If you're here for the first time, it's kind of a put your head around it type thing. You are not grown until you know how to communicate, apologize, be truthful, and accept accountability without blaming someone else. Oh my gosh, just FM headlines with sisiny Well.
Speaker 4: After several record breaking storms, water levels at Lake Elsinor have surged, prompting flooding concerns. It's the first time in twenty five years water levels have been this high. Justin Timberlake excited fans yesterday, hinting at a collaboration with in Sync on his upcoming album Everything I Thought I Thought It Was.
Speaker 1: It's going to be out on March fifteenth.
Speaker 4: Wendy's is attempting to clarify its reported plans for an Uber style pricing model. They now say they will not implement surge pricing after all. Becky g Ryan Gosling, and Billie Eilish are among those who will perform at the twenty twenty four Oscars on March tenth, and Uber has unveiled a new feature allowing teens to ride alone for the first time in California. Parents can set up their teens accounts through the family profile on the Uber app.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacrest, all.
Speaker 3: Right, susany you know a little bit what is this you have? The people are talking about this new trend for your phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I believe it will help with your sanity. And maybe it's something that you find annoying when other people have it on. But when I explain it to you in this way, you're me like.
Speaker 3: Huh, got it? Okay, so that's gonna happen. I'm gonna pay your bills. We have Ryan's roses. That's all coming fast in the next few minutes here on kiss but quickly, some guidance, some advice for Clarissa in Arcadia. Clarissa, it's Seacrest sisiny Tani.
Speaker 2: How are you hi?
Speaker 4: Clarissa, Hi?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm well are you? Because it says here you need advice about some guy you've been dating for a month? Is everything okay?
Speaker 9: Not really?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 7: So I wanted to ask your guys' advice because it's of course, yeah, it's going on two months next week. And he it's kind of going like up and down, Like he has his days where he like shows like like affection and like he cares, and then there's days where he keeps himself like really distant and he says like, oh, I really like you, I really want to date you, yet makes no effort to put in the time. So and I'm always like the one giving like one hundred percent effort, like hey, are you free?
Speaker 6: I'm free?
Speaker 7: And then he's like I'm not available, Like are well?
Speaker 2: This is really clear?
Speaker 3: He doesn't get to be with you, Like he doesn't make you a priority. He's giving you lip service, he's not giving you actionable service, and therefore he's not worth your time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, don't settle. It sounds like you're making excuses.
Speaker 4: And you're trying to settle for this guy when he's not putting in the effort.
Speaker 3: Place more value on you, Place more value on you and your time and your affection in your heart and all the things that like should happen that are not just words.
Speaker 1: Right, and the right guy will come to you and fight for you.
Speaker 3: But like it's really clear from the outside. Course, I know it sucks on the inside because you're like, wait a minute, I like the guy, or I want this to be a guy that I like or whatever you.
Speaker 1: Think you can change him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that's the issue with sin. He is where I feel like maybe if I continue giving more time or like I'm showing like more effort, then he'll be like, oh wait, Like I think she is like the one I want.
Speaker 6: To be with.
Speaker 7: And I think that's like the issue with me because even my friends have told me, like, no, just drop him, it's not worth it anymore. Like he's only giving you like ten percent of his time. Yeah, and it's just like it sucks, like it's had. It's been having me on an emotional rollercoaster. It really has, like I like.
Speaker 4: Well and the worst she just said, yeah, and you're crying like you should not be feeling these emotional roller It's the.
Speaker 1: Beginning of a relationship.
Speaker 3: By the way, the God doesn't have like obsessed about you, but to show you a little bit of you know, value in your time and your interest is important. And this is one of those red flags that you kind of see now, but you want to look past because you want it to work. I mean we're all like that. Look you meet somebody and you want to say to yourself, hey, I have good judgment, I know how to pick good people. And you actually you look past things that in hindsight you probably shouldn't have.
Speaker 2: So it's been a month.
Speaker 3: If you're not seeing that you're some kind of a priority for him to get to know, then I think this is a bad sign. M Yeah, we're all in it together in a way, yelling together.
Speaker 1: Keep us posted.
Speaker 5: You live and you learn, you ride and you roll getting down.
Speaker 2: Give me another one.
Speaker 5: You're right, you're wrong.
Speaker 4: I have to say, what song is that Katy Perry?
Speaker 3: Yeah, to plagiarize Katie.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Tania. Yeah, new trend for your phone might keep you saying sisy.
Speaker 4: I was noticing more and more that people have the do not disturb on and I know certain people, like even in this room, Like I know Mark turns on his do not disturb at like eight pm every night, So if I try to text him, I'm going to get the do not disturb.
Speaker 3: You are the producer of a fluid show that could happen. I mean, I'll never forget, you know, things that happen in late that need to impact the show Mark.
Speaker 2: So people have privilege to get through my do not disturbed.
Speaker 4: So yes, you can have people that's not true, You for sure do.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's because you don't have an idea on your phone. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't because you don't use your phocuso lose blame me and my phone for it.
Speaker 4: But apparently I'm not wrong with like the majority of people using do not disturb these days. It is full on a trend and it's basically just to have no notifications at all, so they people are key meet there do not disturb on twenty four to seven, not just at certain times. It is always on, kind of like you have your auto reply on your email ah.
Speaker 2: Waits intentionally you're putting it on all day, right.
Speaker 4: Intentionally you put it on all day and it's basically to help with anxiety. It's helping just like to not be notified for every single phone call or email or text that might come through, and on your time, you go and check your phone almost like you used to back in the day when you would come home and check your answering machines.
Speaker 1: If I really left.
Speaker 5: It, I did Do not Disturb for maybe like a few months. There's a window like from night till morning, and I got in trouble from Mark because of it because he couldn't get a hold of me where something was moving. And so then I took off Do not Disturb and I.
Speaker 2: Only had it there at call the Kettle Black.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm saying I only had it on for ten hours a day and I got in trouble within like two months.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean certain jobs require quick attention to respond to maybe an email, but but does it could wait an hour or two when you actually like go and check yourself.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: We've had things that have been breaking overnight, and Ciciny is the only first one to reply.
Speaker 1: I have not used do not disturb ever.
Speaker 3: I'm like anybody out there.
Speaker 1: I'm usually still up from the night before.
Speaker 2: That's why, Mediana, you do this intentionally.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I even have my notifications on my social media, off my emails, and.
Speaker 2: You work here on it this.
Speaker 1: I look at how she is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, absolutely, because sometimes I get anxious.
Speaker 7: It's like so many texts coming in at once, and like I will put one of my friends on to not disturb while we're texting.
Speaker 1: But what if we need you, I just I check when I need to check.
Speaker 2: I need to be more like that. I mean I have it.
Speaker 5: I mean I most of the time.
Speaker 6: I have it often not to start when I'm here, but after that, I'm like, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: We don't need we don't need it off when you're here. You're here, we can talk to you on the microphone. We need it off when you're not here.
Speaker 4: Another reason you might want to do this, and this is the one that really kind of is persuading me to just have that do not disturb on it at all times, is robo calls you you won't.
Speaker 1: Get as many robo calls if you have do not disturb on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but then what if you missed like a call from your vet or you get it or whatever.
Speaker 4: You can get into the meditating. Okay, they leave a message, you check the message. It's just like having an answering machine back in the day. Give your phone like that.
Speaker 3: You know me, I'm I'm down to subscribe to some of this stuff, right, all right?
Speaker 2: So not yea, I don't know. I don't want to be disturbed, I know.
Speaker 5: But then if we if you disturb us and we're don reply immediately, he'll get a hold of firing them off.
Speaker 2: Well, everybody chooses a role.
Speaker 3: I invented the permanent out of office reply, Like I use that thing all the time.
Speaker 5: That is very fun.
Speaker 2: Well two points out of me. It is kiss FM.
Speaker 3: It's time for Ryan's roses. Hey, everybody, this is from Nicolette and Pomona the email. You know, you can send these emails to Ryan at KISSFM dot com if there's something going on in your relationship and you want to get to the bottom of it. It's just peace of mind. I found a bra in our home when I got back from a work retreat. It's way too small for me, but since we're both women, I didn't think much of it. Now she's being weird with her phone and I'm concerned.
Speaker 2: Got it? Okay, So Nicolette, thanks for reaching out.
Speaker 3: Uh you get home from this work retreat and you find a bra and at first you think it could be your partner's bra.
Speaker 6: Actually, like I knew immediately it wasn't, because well, I mean, she's my part or I know what her clothes look like, I know what her breath looks like. Like, it's not even her size, and it's not my size either.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it's someone else's bra, not in your relationship, And did you address this or show your partner this?
Speaker 2: Are you married? Is it your girlfriend your wife?
Speaker 6: We're married. We've been together thirteen years and married for ten.
Speaker 2: Okay, so did you show your wife?
Speaker 6: I did? I did, and she basically just, you know, I don't know, blew it off. You know. She even at one point was like, I don't know, Maybe it just like ended up in my bag at the gym. Maybe I just like snatched it when I grabbed my clothes. Maybe it was on the bench at the gym. Like pretty much blew it off. No big deal to her. But the thing that's like eating away at me is like, you know, like when you know somebody, you know somebody, and like I could feel her demeanor change out. You started acting super weird, you know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And basically I needed to use my phone, was like low on battery, like about to die, and I had to call to check on my car that was getting fixed.
Speaker 6: And this was a few days after, you know, the bra incident, and I said, hey, babe, can I use your phone? I got to call and see what time my car's gonna be ready tomorrow. And she got kind of quiet, and she's like, uh yeah, I'll go get it. And then she went in the bedroom and then she comes back and she's like this is crazy, but babe, my phone is broken.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm like what She's like, I don't know, Like I just tried to like turn it on. It's like just not turning on. I'm like, well, why was it off? Like you never shut your phone off. She's like no, I went in there and it was off, like she just acted all weird, and I'm like, what are you talking about, you know, and she's like no, look it like won't turn on. And I don't know what she did, but I could not get her phone to turn on. But the whole thing was super bizarre.
Speaker 3: So you think she's like flocking access to her phone because something's in her phone.
Speaker 2: That you would seek.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, we're about to call Nicolette's wife. They've been together thirteen years. And she gets told me she finds this bra it's not hers, not her wife's.
Speaker 2: Then she.
Speaker 3: Addresses it right, and her wife says, I must have scooped it up from the gym or something on an accident. And here we are. But Nicolette knows her partner and she knows that something was off with her behavior once she addressed the braw issue. And she's been really weird with the phone. So the phone, the phone, the phone, the phone.
Speaker 2: Weird behavior. Here we go.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna call her now. Nicolette needs you to say around, you have my permission to call, and then your wife's name.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Ryan, you have my permission to call my wife.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna do that. Now, be very quiet. Let's see we can find out.
Speaker 11: Okay, Okay, Hello, Hi, is this Camilla?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is this Hi?
Speaker 1: My name is Sandra. I'm calling from the Flower Spot.
Speaker 4: We are a new flower shop in the area and deliver in Pomona surrounding areas and offering a promotion today for local residents. It's a three dozen red roses that you can send to anybody.
Speaker 1: That you'd like.
Speaker 12: Uh wait, sorry, who is this?
Speaker 1: My name is Sandra. I'm calling from the flower Spot. Sondra.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, no, you're sorry. You don't think I know what Ryan's roses is. You're not Sondra. You're like Tiffany or something.
Speaker 1: No, my name is Sandra.
Speaker 12: Kay, he's my wife on the line. Did she put you up to this?
Speaker 1: Could you hang on one second?
Speaker 6: H yeah, I am here.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't get a hold button quick enough? Okay, okay, well let's go back Camilla. You're her voice is being broadcast on the radio. And yes, you just heard your wife on the phone. What we're just calling you on the air for Ryan's roses? Yes, you're right, that is what we're doing.
Speaker 12: Hi, Nick, what the hell?
Speaker 10: So you know, what the hell?
Speaker 6: There was a broad in your bathroom and now you're acting weird and then you're claiming your phone is broken and you're being just who cares?
Speaker 12: Who's broad is?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 12: What I don't appreciate is you calling kiss FM and airing or dirty laundry for everyone a year?
Speaker 5: Is it dirty?
Speaker 6: Dirty? It is dirty because you're doing me dirty.
Speaker 12: And you need to call kiss FM to find out.
Speaker 6: Well, you're not talking to me, so I kind of have no other option. You've been avoiding me for the last three days. I mean, I literally don't know.
Speaker 2: What You're busy?
Speaker 9: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Why don't you.
Speaker 12: Why do you moan broken?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 12: Oh my god, my phone. I don't even know what to tell you anymore, Like talk about not trusting each other and you're you're crazy?
Speaker 3: So can you answer this? Is there someone else that was there? Is there any chance that someone else is broad? Just to be clear here.
Speaker 12: Uh, this is none of your business. This is something that I should talk to Nick about in the privacy of our home home and this is definitely not the floor important. So both of you have a great day. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: You're very welcome.
Speaker 7: Run.
Speaker 2: I wish you the best of luck finding out the truth.
Speaker 1: Well, that says it right.
Speaker 6: There means defensive. Obviously you can hear how defense is.
Speaker 4: And if She's like, if she can just say no, there's no one else else, she would just say it right now.
Speaker 2: Have you guys been happy generally, Nicolette.
Speaker 6: This is what's freaking me out, Ryan, like generally so happy. I've never felt more loved up until like this moment. I thought we had great communication, Like every relationship goes through with little bumps. I mean, thirteen years is a long time. Mary Ben going to be eleven, Like our anniversary is coming up soon, so it's like I never had an inkling. I will say this, I have been working a lot lately. She is like the stay at home one in our relationship, and she has a lot more free time than I do. So that is why immediately I'm like, something isn't right, something's not adding up, Like it would be easy for her to obviously have had somebody over and for me not to know, you know what I mean, That is what's stressing me out.
Speaker 3: I think your gut is onto something here. I'm I'm not just my gut. So good luck, Nicolette, Thank you for reaching out trusting us with the call.
Speaker 6: Yeah, at least thank you for just helping it become more clear because you can see, like that then obviously there's.
Speaker 3: Somebody get together in talk in person and thank you for reaching out. We had Nicolette and Camilla on the line. They've been together thirteen years and Nicolette gets home from her work trip and finds another bra it's not hers or her partners in the bathroom, addresses it. Now, here's what struck me. And we got Camila on the line, and she got very defensive and she did not want to talk about this on the show, which I understand, so she hung up and said we'll talk in person. This is not the place, but she denied it was hers, and she got defensive.
Speaker 2: But here's what struck me.
Speaker 3: I don't know if she's cheating or not cheating, hat somebody over it or not. But what got me in this Ryan's Roses call. And I found this very telling. I said to Nicolette, thirteen years together, you guys sound on this phone call like you're not happy in general, like there's not happiness there in your relationship. And she said wrong, Ironically, I've never felt more loved and been happier. So that freaks me out. Now I'm freaked out me too, Like now I think when it's too good to be true? Is it too good to be true? So I'm freaked out.
Speaker 1: Well that's not you know, to Sert spiraling in our line, I may not sleep.
Speaker 5: It is freaky and you think about it.
Speaker 3: She literally said to me, No, you're happier. I've never felt more loved, which scares me.
Speaker 5: But maybe the never been so loved because she's compensating because of what she's doing behind her back.
Speaker 3: This is where we do spiral because we never know because we're just speculating.
Speaker 2: But Sierra and Lahabra, so go ahead. You heard the Ryan's roses.
Speaker 9: Yeah, wow, Well I don't care who you're married to. I don't care who you're daty. I don't care.
Speaker 1: You don't use the word crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh right, she did say that.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, Camilla, who we called, said to her wife Nicolette, who reached out to us, you're crazy. Wow, yeah, you can't say you know what that Did's I remember that that I felt that?
Speaker 6: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 9: It's like a dack or like it cuts okay, like she's gaslighting her. Absolutely, she's definitely cheating, and what an awful way for her partner to find out.
Speaker 1: Like wow, yeah.
Speaker 2: But if you're if you're not.
Speaker 3: If you don't have a mutual respect, you're saying things like that, right, you don't say that crazy is a bad one.
Speaker 2: It's a bad one. Like you're you're being crazy, you're acting crazy? Is that better?
Speaker 4: It's not great. But to call someone literally and say you're crazy? But sometimes, yeah, in a relationship, I.
Speaker 2: Just say, sometimes I say it about myself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, Like I know I'm being a little crazy, right, you know what I mean? Yeah, that's different.
Speaker 2: Do you say it about you?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Do you say about me? No, it's fine if you do. All right, well, thank you Sierra.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, she would have denied it. She would have been like, absolutely not, no, I love you. Then there was none of that.
Speaker 2: There's a problem.
Speaker 3: Now another thing, if you're dating someone who says their exes are crazy, mark my words, that is a.
Speaker 1: Red flag, you know what You're right, Yeah, that is.
Speaker 2: A red flag if they talk like that about their exes or.
Speaker 1: I almost was thinking if there ex really was crazy, You're like, what were you doing dating them?
Speaker 7: Someone? You know?
Speaker 3: Like I always like, I know, I was saying, like all I would speak very highly of them because all of them played such a role in my.
Speaker 2: Life and that chapter in my life. Right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You guys are staying I learned how not to be loved by my exes.
Speaker 2: Well, you're exactly.
Speaker 3: You have none of this stress in your you have other stresses. You have eight dogs and three.
Speaker 5: Kids, but you also other way. He's like, it's all the mosaic that made up my life. And oh it's like their exs can just be your axes. They don't have to be like like, I don't talk to anything. I don't talk to any of mine. But I don't wish them ill or bad. I don't think I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: They're part of the tapestry of whom history.
Speaker 5: It's been woven into the f ethos of who you are?
Speaker 3: Where the athos? Hey, if we can't have a good laugh here, what are we doing?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Okay, So trending report. So you said who is the Selena Gomez to Selena Gummez when Selena Gummez was a young Selena Gummez growing up.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 5: So she is out promoting her new single love On and she's stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live where he's flat out just asked her who was her Selena Gomez when she was growing up.
Speaker 2: That's a good question. We should use yeah.
Speaker 5: And she replied Kurt Cobain. So for those of you that don't know, Kurt Cobain was the lead singer of Nirvana and he passed away at the age of twenty seven.
Speaker 2: But Selena is tea club.
Speaker 5: Selena said, I just think that my mom obviously would play all kinds of music for me growing up. I kind of got obsessed and I dyed my hair and I cut my hair like him a little too much. And she said that she would also rewatch his interviews performances and that she has seen his documentary like twelve times. So I thought that was really interesting. But Selena also shared a cute story about hearing her song on the radio for the first time. Here's what she had to say.
Speaker 6: And you heard it where I was in my dad's like I think it was a Honda at the time, and we were just looking at or watch or listening to kiss FM.
Speaker 2: And oh did she hear nice? I know, thought it was cute listen to kiss em and what what what? What was? And it turned it out and.
Speaker 5: No, that was kind of where it ended.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's nice. Well, I think, I mean we met her a long time ago. I love I love that this show originates in Los Angeles because of the fact that when we do meet an artist and play them for the first time, they might be here listening. They might be in their car, they might be whereas. That doesn't happen really anywhere else. True, maybe New York City. But that's cool, all right. I feel like Miley said that too, didn't she m?
Speaker 5: Do you know that that memory?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I feel like we have audio of that too. Don't we have audio of that?
Speaker 2: Not very handy.
Speaker 3: You don't have that in your back parckt of everybody that said that. Let's jump to Seemi Valley to play some password. Jena, good morning.
Speaker 12: Hi, good morning to you.
Speaker 2: Are you ready to play password for La King's tickets?
Speaker 3: Of course. So here's how it works. Those of us in the room and everybody listening all know the password. You the can test will not. Our job is to give you clues using one word so that you can guess the password.
Speaker 2: When you do it, you win the tickets. Are you ready?
Speaker 4: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Hold the line. Here we go, Mark. The password is vacation. Who plays this? We all play it Amy in.
Speaker 5: No, you're hosting.
Speaker 1: You can play?
Speaker 5: Oh you can play?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why'd you kick us off?
Speaker 2: Mark? Do I host or play? You can play?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 2: Wow, you guys are so wait.
Speaker 1: Check with Mark. I told you could play.
Speaker 2: Why you normally?
Speaker 3: Because I confuse this with the other game, we play right match game?
Speaker 2: Just host?
Speaker 3: Okay, I like to host, but play Jenna, good morning and thank you for holding. We're gonna play. Ready, here we go. Everybody has heard it and everybody here knows it. We'll start with siss. The first clue suitcase travel close not it, Tanya.
Speaker 5: Relaxation.
Speaker 2: Why okay, No, you're in the ballpark?
Speaker 3: Summer Okay, okay, keep going, keep going back to me.
Speaker 7: Like you said, another one, uh.
Speaker 2: Airplane, suitcase relaxation, summer airplane.
Speaker 9: What do you say, vacation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. That's it, You got it. My next clue is going to be European vacation, summer vacation, Chase, vacation. Congratulations, you want to see the Kings?
Speaker 6: Okay, yay, awesome, thank you, hold on.
Speaker 2: Want to say let's play again? Let's play? All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Tell me when he's working on the past.
Speaker 2: The password is neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can come back in.
Speaker 2: Okay, are we ready? By the way, telling you have a weird look on your face. What's wrong?
Speaker 5: That sounds hard for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, houses.
Speaker 2: Neighborhood? Is it right?
Speaker 10: Is it really?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh my gosh, that's so good. This may be the only thing I'm good at.
Speaker 5: Like, actually, what the heck?
Speaker 1: That's so good?
Speaker 2: That's really Honestly, I had no idea.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, did you hear it?
Speaker 2: No, No, I didn't hear it. I honestly did got that. Wow?
Speaker 1: I love that game there with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: That is your staying on Airthrinding Seacrest package. You can check it out on our podcast, which is a post up in just a little bit.
Speaker 2: One more thing before we go.
Speaker 3: If you had to go, all right, listen, I always want to peel the unionpack a little bit more. If you had to go into NASA's new Mars simulator, who would you take with you?
Speaker 2: Three people?
Speaker 1: Three people?
Speaker 4: As much as I would want to bring Michael, I feel like he needs to stay back with the kids, because isn't it for like a year for sixty five days? Yes, so he needs to stay.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but I.
Speaker 4: Think I would bring my parents because you know, they're getting older and I feel like this is a fun little vac here we could do for a year. Yeah, and the third person would be a chef.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you can eat.
Speaker 4: Maybe they can well the right, but like I don't know what the gravity does the thing, but maybe they can figure out some great.
Speaker 1: You know, meals for us.
Speaker 2: Tony, who would you take?
Speaker 5: I'm a different route and I'm going to take like Patrick Dempsey, myself Oprah, And I mean.
Speaker 2: Why not, right, I mean there's not that many seats, but sure you.
Speaker 5: Said three people, Patrick Oprah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Jessica Capshaw, what about you? Ryan?
Speaker 3: I would take I wouldn't go, Actually I don'tay, that's not I don't want to go.
Speaker 2: I know, but I made the game up, so I don't want to play.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, take Oprah.
Speaker 5: She's to be so fun.
Speaker 2: You just took her.
Speaker 3: She's not gonna go on two years in Marsh, I don't know. In the simulator, I think I would take Olio in Georgia.
Speaker 1: The game was people.
Speaker 5: The game was and it was like Present Company excluded well friends.
Speaker 2: Olio in Georgia.
Speaker 3: Whatever you can see, you can if you you can tell, the show's over now, yeah, you can't tell.
Speaker 2: Which is so? It's not the game out, is it?
Speaker 5: Company excluded like don't take your family president us. He means it in this room.
Speaker 1: Present company.
Speaker 5: Oh I thought it meant like like the typical people we would take.
Speaker 2: No. Present company means who's presented in front of us?
Speaker 1: Present?
Speaker 3: Oh it's okay, wow, nine o'clock hours. It's always a unique hour. All right, thanks guys for being here. Let's come back tomorrow and do it all over again. We will keep paying your bills all day.
Speaker 2: Today. Who gets the gold star on the show this morning? It's Ruby Today. Ruby was not even here.
Speaker 1: She's here and she had her engagement party and she's struggling that she just got her voice back.
Speaker 2: Happy to have her there, she is. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe, and we'll talk to you again tomorrow