Speaker 1: Speaking of wild scenarios, it looks like Bradley Beale, maybe on the move from the Wizards after getting ted leonsis to sign off on one of the weirdest contracts in modern NBA history, where Beal is overpaid and has the only no trade clause in existence in the NBA.
Speaker 2: He's going to have full say on any trade.
Speaker 1: Meaning, so say a deal gets done with Beale in the Boston Celtics and he says, I'll go to the Boston Celtics, and then they say, all right, well we're gonna move Jason Tatum for you. He can say, well, no, I'm not going to agree to that. I'm not going to the Celtics. If there's no Tatum, he has to agree to all facets of said trade. Now there are reports from Schams and that Beale and the Wizards are looking for a new home and that the Wizards are in full blown rebuild.
Speaker 2: So ted le owns is just a little background one of.
Speaker 1: The most I would call slimy owners from a perspective of just straight lying to fans and saying that they're going to compete when we know that they're not.
Speaker 2: And now, under the guise of good faith.
Speaker 1: He said he fired Tommy Shepherd because he was frustrating that they weren't doing what they needed to do to do a rebuild.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry the rebuild.
Speaker 1: Aspect was never really even a possibility because ted Leonsis would rather have the Wizards be an eight seed and get the money for one play in game, then to.
Speaker 2: Just fully blow it up and start it again.
Speaker 1: Here's the kicker though, because of the contract for b and the fact that the no trade clause carries forward to the new team as well as a trade kicker for Bradley Beal, I think he gets a raise or a bonus if he gets traded. Brian Windhors is now reporting that the hall that the Wizards will get for Beal.
Speaker 2: Will be shockingly low.
Speaker 1: I don't know, some guy who's never healthy making sixty million dollars feels like his stock probably is pretty low. This is what Windhors had to say. If Bradley Beal gets traded between now and next Thursday, I think people are going to be very surprised at the price and how potentially low it's going to be, because his contract is not attractive, and especially going forward, it would mean having to pay fifty million dollars to a player on your team that may not be a first or second All NBA player. I suspect if he gets traded, it would be for a fraction of what Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert were traded for. Man, life's a bitch and then you die. Wizards, you could have traded Bradley Buial two years ago for a haul, but you know what you decided.
Speaker 2: Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, brutal.
Speaker 1: End for the Wizards who at one point could have easily gotten probably for first round picks for Beale.
Speaker 2: Still, there are a number of suitors.
Speaker 1: Kendrick Perkins says that Jason Tatum is pushing hard for Bradley Beal to be in Boston. Lots of rumors swirling around the Miami Heat, including one bozo from the Miami Herald who thinks that the Heat will be able to trade for Beal and Dame.
Speaker 2: There is a man out there that is in.
Speaker 1: Existence of breath who believes that the Miami Heat can get brad Beal and Dame Lollard without giving up Jimmy Butler and bam Adebayle. What kind of early eighties pure Cocaina. Is this guy on Nick Nurse is also set to covet Bradley Beal as a hardened replacement in Miami, which would be a fascinating dynamic as well.
Speaker 2: But I think, truthfully, I.
Speaker 1: Like Miami a lot, but I think the best spot might be the Knicks. New York has trade assets, they won't have to give up a lot. The Wizards need young talent who are able to perform at least on an NBA level right now, but you have a ton of upside. Beal and Brunson might be a little undersized, but they do score a shitload of points.
Speaker 2: Beal I think six' five is he not six?
Speaker 1: FOUR so i mean, THAT'S fine i guess for. A, Two Finally uh shams dropped another nugget And the bell, sweep steaks basically adding chaos to. The market, SAYING this i couldn't believe it because it would. Be bonkers another team That's Had bradley beal trade talks With the wizards Are The. Sacramento kings Sources tell Shams And. Sam ammick it's Believed that beal Would consider sacramento given is no. Trade clause, but now as of now there does not appear to be a clear pathway for the. Two sides when was the last time that you heard of a star player wanting to wave their no trade clause which almost no one has to Go. To sacramento when was the last Time that sacramento was a destination for free agents or players who could choose their. OWN location i, don't know at least in the last twenty years if that has been. THE case i do not see a way For the kings to make this deal that is sustainable for. Their future but it does give me a little tingle all over my Body that bill would even consider it as. An aside, Our Guy damien Barling from Delo and casey friend, of show tweeted some breaking news About the kings going all In on raptors Og. An anobi keep your eye. On that that's been swirling around pretty much, all year but it is. Now confirmed As, for bale seems pretty Certain that bill is going to be on. The Move the wizards want to blow. It up that Means kristavs porzingis. Probably goes That Means kyle kuzma, probably goes and.
Speaker 2: You just get a boatload of.
Speaker 1: Draft picks it's gonna, be chaos particularly for the team that.
Speaker 2: Gets bil let's. Move ON.
Speaker 1: So i tweeted this, out yesterday, trivia question What Do, Spencer Dinwittie, Jeremy Grant, glenn robinson the Third All. Sharon common only one person got. It right the rest of you Jokers on twitter responded, by saying guys who played IN the nba or men who have never been in, my kitchen here is, the answer which is just a wild thing to respond get men who have never been in, my kitchen here's. The, Answer, dinwitty Grant And glenn robinson were the, thirty eighth, thirty ninth and fortieth pick in the twenty, fourteen draft the forty first pick in That Draft, nicola jokich, of course.
Speaker 2: Which got let me thinking it's a fun bit.
Speaker 1: Of trivia but really the interesting thing is to step back and realize these were mid second. Round Picks din Witty and grant have been excellent in, their career so do not fret if you have a mid. Second rounder if you're good at, your job you'll probably find. Some gold there's plenty of jokers out there who don't do their job well enough for you to. Clean up if you, do so would the twenty fourteen draft Second ROUND all nba team beat the Twenty fourteen draft First ROUND all. Nba team here is the all second round team pick from. That Year Guard, spencer dinwittie the thirty, eighth Pick Guard. Joe harris we gotta say Fully Healthy joe harris thirty third, Overall pick.
Speaker 2: Small Forward jeremy grant the thirty ninth.
Speaker 1: Overall pick Power Forward dwight powell has value over. Replacement player he was forty fifth eighth overall in the, entire draft eight point.
Speaker 2: Three overall nikola jokicic.
Speaker 1: Number, forty first and the sixth man off the bench Would Be jordan clarkson forty. Six pick that's a pretty damn. Good team i'm not gonna lie. To you that's a. Good team jokic could probably take those guys To The western. Conference finals let's. Be real that's a. Good team That's If joe harris can. Move around that's a. Good, team now, come on Here's the all first round team from. That year guard Sixth overall Marcus. Smart wolf that looks bad, in hindsight does.
Speaker 2: It not.
Speaker 1: Thirteenth Overall Pick Zach levine, Wolf Again? Wolf wolf is his knee?
Speaker 2: Even functioning?
Speaker 1: Small forward first, Overall Pick andrew wiggins, power forward seventh, Overall Pick, julius, Randall.
Speaker 2: Center joel embiid number three.
Speaker 1: Overall pick this is gonna be like A battle Royal, found family Just Like complete vitriol and the sixth man Would Be Shlomo. Kyle anderson who wins this in a seven?
Speaker 2: GAME series i think you might have to give the edge the second round.
Speaker 1: PICKS here, i mean if it's, A Playoff joel embiid might not even be on.
Speaker 2: The court let's, Be real let's.
Speaker 1: Be real if this is a seven game Series, in april Where Is?
Speaker 2: Joel embiid where?
Speaker 1: Is he does he have an orbitable in fracture because probably last two years out OF three i think. He has does he have a? Knee injury like what's going On With? Marcus smart is he shooting three from eighteen from the three?
Speaker 2: Point Line?
Speaker 1: Zach lavine is the meniscus highly functioning in?
Speaker 2: That Knee? Andrew wiggins is he just coming off of person?
Speaker 1: No Issues, Jesus Christ, JULIUS randall, i mean this is the all sprained, Ankle, team like this is The all this literally is all like soft. Tissue Injuries marcus smart, Ankle Injury zach lavine, Knee Injury. Andrew wiggins we'll just call it good, On Him julius, Randall Ankle joel. EMBIID knee i think It's just shlomo out here threatening to fight.
Speaker 2: His teammates? Who? Wins man what do You think i'd like?
Speaker 1: To know what, a fascinating fascinating case study we got to do these more