Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Getty, I know he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: The Zoo in Iowa had African Lions make their Super Bowl picks. Deuce went first, decided to defer. Then Zorina was up. She sniffed both barrels before choosing Seahawks. It's might be a prediction worth banking on. The zoo says its animals have been correct for nearly eighty percent of the time over the years.
Speaker 1: Of course, a lion's going to go for the NFC team, So a zoo in Iowa says they're African Lions can make Super Bowl predictions and are correct eighty percent of the time. Like, how many years in a row have you done this? Since it takes let's talk about the data sets. It's a fifty to fifty shot. He started fifty percent, okay, and if you just do it a couple of years, you could know very easily by just guessing, do a lot better than fifty percent. This is always one of my favorite stories every single year, and things that predict and he could come up with anything. The stock market has a down week the week before a Super Bowl, the AFC team wins. And this has been true seventy five percent of the time over the last decade or whatever. You can make up anything, right, right the correlation Bowl. So we're all excited about substandard Rabbit entertaining us at halftime? Right, will he do something political and controversial? Roger Goodell, the godfather of the NFL commenting listen.
Speaker 3: Bet Benny was is it? And I think that was demonstrated last night. One of the great artists in the world, and that's one of the reasons to be chosen. But the other reasons he underst said the platform he was on, and that was this platform is used to unite people and to be able to bring people together with their creativity, with their talents, and to be able to use this moment to do that. And I think artists in the past have done that. I think Bad Bunny understands it, and I think you'll have a great performance.
Speaker 1: And we did not bring Bad Bunny in because it reaches a Hispanic audience and we're trying to expand the NFL into Mexico. It has nothing in South America, has nothing to do with that, right. I like your theory. I never thought of this, but makes sense to me. Bad Bunny gets paid. I don't know when he gets paid two million dollars to be the halftime act. A million of it you get now, and then the other million you get after you do a performance in which you have no stunts, no political stunts, no sex stunts, no stunts, keep your nipples to yourself. And if you do that, you get the other million. You come out and rip off your T shirt that says ice are your shirt and it says ice out underneath, you don't get your million dollars. That's the way I handle it. One hundred percent. Yeah, I'll bet they do. Because there has not been an incident since Janet, right since the nipple and justin Timberlake, who was clearly a compatriot, it's complicit in the crime. Katie, have you ever heard my story about nipple Gate? I don't think you probably have. That's one of the great things about having Katie on the show in the last couple of years. I get to retell stories. Soaple Gate. You remember the Super Bowl where we saw the nipple. You were probably like four years old or something. No, I remember it. Yes, So this was long before I had children. I was single and childless. In retrospect, it's not a big deal, but I was horrified at the time. I'm watching the super Bowl by myself. I get a phone call. My next door neighbor got pulled over driving drunk on that Sunday morning. Oh, okay, hammered drunk gets thrown in Sunday morning, getting your drink on. Yeah, I think that's a sign we're left over from the night before or whatever. But anyway, and so I get a call from his wife who was out of town. Their seven year old daughter was home by herself because dad just got thrown in jail coming back from the grocery store or whatever. And I know these people pretty well, and could you keep an eye on her until, you know, three this afternoon when I get off work or whatever it was. And so I go over knock and they, hey, your mom called one. Who can I have her come over to my house? And me, not being a parent, I would have never done this now that I've been a parent, but I e her watching the super Bowl with me? What a boring thing for a seven year old girl to two? Yeah, I could have come with so much other things. I just I didn't know I would. You didn't have barbies, you didn't have coloring books. I'm a single whatever. I was thirty eight year old guy drinking beer watching the Super Bowl. Yeah, I didn't have barbaries are coloring. But now I would have screwed the super Bowl. We'd have gone for a walk or gone to the park or whatever. I can't believe I did this. Anyway, We sit there and watched the Super Bowl and the halftime showing, No, there's a boob.
Speaker 4: So I'm showing a seventy year old girl ball the only time I've ever had a kid over at my house, and I'm showing them porn or total grinding. Better off with your drunk dad than over at my house seeing.
Speaker 1: Boobs looking at boobs. It doesn't seem like it probably did that much. Dimm She's probably won't she beat You might be in her mid thirties now, so it was a long time ago, right, So she might let on the couch talking to a therapist. And then this weird neighbor had me come over and look at booms on TV? Right, right? What else did he do? Well? He just watched the football game. But I'm certain something untoward was happening. You know what this is? This is so out of date, and yet it continues to fascinate me. I want America's greatest writers all to give me. I don't know a thousand words on how Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake pig he gets let off the hook all the time, kind of sort of bearing a nipple more or less led to you can't play Steve Miller bands, you know, with a whatever? This song was any of that funky s going down the city, big old jet airliner, jet air liner right, and why Pink Floyd's money couldn't have do goody good bulls in it anymore? On FM radio, there are a dozen examples of that. Is that one we got a delay because we did our talk radio without a delay for a long time, and we took a lot of calls too. We did live talk radio no delay for like a decade, but then Janet Jackson's boob all of a sudden, now we got like a seven minute delay going on. Yes day.
Speaker 5: It was February first, two thousand and four.
Speaker 6: Yeah, twenty two years ago, a dark dark day.
Speaker 1: Whoa so that girl is thirty now, Wow, day that will live an infamy.
Speaker 6: She let them let the nips slip and all went to hell that day.
Speaker 1: But just continuing on the discussion. Once every I don't know, a couple of weeks months, somebody drop an s bahn, we'd cut them off real quick and say, hey, don't be an idiot. If you're going to be an idiot, don't call. And that was and nobody was ever hurt by it. Nobody ever drove off the road and died in a fiery No kids ever turned to drugs or prostitution because they heard an s bomb on the Armstrong and Getty show on the way to work. It was utterly, utterly, obviously harmless. But after the boob everybody was so uptight about it. We had to get a you know, like a ten and a twenty and then a thirty second delay, and if anything slipped through, everybody acted like a child had been grievously injured, right or or you know, somebody had lost their life on the factory floor, or the accountant had been caught embezzling all the prophets. Everybody would act like something terrible had happened in the wake of the boob. What does that say about human beings, Americans in particular morality. I don't know. We're we're blank and stupid. It is my essay. It's brief. You saw a portion of not even one of the really jazzy body parts. I mean there's more jazzy body part. It's in the top few, but it's in the top three, but it's not the top to I mean, if he had dropped his pants and showed his wang, that would have been a much bigger deal.
Speaker 6: Boy, and you would have had a seven year old girl sitting on your couch.
Speaker 1: That would have been Yeah, then you might have been charged. Wow, we saw part of a boob for a tenth of a second and the world shuddered.
Speaker 5: I remember that was when DVRs were just coming in, and that was like the most tv O moment or whatever launched.
Speaker 1: Is that much launched YouTube? That's what launched YouTube? Was it? Yes, that's the famous story. YouTube existed, but everybody wanted to see that video and it was on YouTube, So everybody became aware of YouTube because of that, and that was the big giant. Oh yeah, YouTube's kind of a cool thing, and it took off from there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because the boob wasn't on TV long enough for anyone to actually really register it, so they had to go back and rewatch to be severely damaged.
Speaker 1: Yes, I remember watching it with my wife and saying, did she just show her? Uh? I can't remember what he You mean? You said that after you had Donet crying? Well, right, that guy saw hold me? I think I just thought part of it. I saw a pun, but part of body part for tenth of a second? Are yet it undeniably cost major changes to American media? What does that say?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 1: So I was a was I single that I don't remember? But I was in the house by myself. I was thirty two years old, drinking beer watching the Super Bowl. I was in no position to watch a seven year old. It's interesting, and I do not mean this in an offensive way at all. It is interesting that you were the person they called. That doesn't mean granted it sounds offensive even if you didn't mean it to be offensive. Well points for proximity. But got all the people you could call, you, got that random guy over there, you'd be better off. Yeah, really, yeah, just pick somebody off the street. No, come on, come on, you got a seven year old kid. Oh my god, who do we call? How about that single guy who lives down on the street. It's just an odd why it was mean because relative trusted parents. All the other neighbors around there had kids, yes, so they must not have been I'll bet they called ten people before they got to me, including like just random payphones, hoping to see if somebody would answer. Right, God, we gotta call that Jack. Well, Jack last always drunk. Jack. We'll call him. Maybe he's less drunk than her dad. And oh boy, that was an interesting situation. But I just thought, what are the chances of this. I have this kid here and all of a sudden, there's nudity on intelligence, Your dad's in jail, you're sharing your porn or Kimpton. Something tells me in the landscape of her life as she looks back, that was not a major peak nor Valley. He was a super successful guy. Just yeah, drinking on a Sunday morning for whatever reason. Yeah, yeah, sorry, I'm distracted by something happening in her my real life. I wonder if she remembers it at all. I'd love to know that. I hope she's not, you know, dancing on the pole in her thirties, because she's still so horrified by that event. Seems unlikely, probably.
Speaker 6: Just to ask Janet Jackson that day exactly.
Speaker 1: She's never moved on from that moment. Dad get his back together. Do you know? I don't know. I think I moved out of that neighborhood and never never really found out. Bite of your go to status is childcare? Neighborhood childcare? Right, the single guy down the street who always has a beer in his hand, that's the guy call if you ever have a you just randomly need somebody to watch you get marking the honor, stay care, No kidding, Hey kid, you want a beer? It's funny. I've never thought of this, and it was so many years ago, but clearly I had to be like the eighth option of people to call. There's no way. Yeah. Well, like I said, I didn't mean to be hurtful, but it's an odd choice. That was a great neighborhood too, because my other neighbors, they had a couple of daughters in the one who did the neighborhood newspaper. Do you remember that I would read it on the air. Yeah, she was a little gir she's a journalist now, actually writes for a newspaper, but she would do the neighborhood newspaper and say, interesting news with the Armstrong family. It looks like they got a new car. You know that. I remember it was so cute. Why didn't you call that family instead of me? They were out of town? Clearly? Ah right, New York Times. Oh oh, go ahead, I got to tease that. New York Times Brett Steven thinks the Democrats will be making a huge mistake if they pick Gavin Newsom. He's not the only one, and bad news if you were hoping to get a reparations program going. San Francisco's given it a try, and surprisingly it's going really poorly. We didn't predict that at all, So stay tuned for all that stuff. Stay here. So at least one columnist with the New York Times thinks it would be a huge mistake for the Democrats nominate Gavin newsoman Is logic is pretty sound, as we'll get to that coming up. Speaking of progressive hopes and dreams. In December, we mentioned this and I was surprised at the time. San Francisco Mayor Daniel Lourie, who's a very reasonable guy and has done a lot of good things for San Francisco. He signed an ordinance establishing a reparations fund for black residents in San Francisco, but it was never clear who would fund the program. He Lauri Lourie, who signed the ordinance after it was unanimously approved by the Board of Supervisors, stressed that no city funds will go toward the initiative. Instead, the fund is open to private donations. The mayor said, if money becomes a billable, the city would work to distribute it to eligible recipients. However, no nonprofit groups or wealthy individuals appear to have come forward with plans to donate to the fund. So reparations are unworkable with anybody with the brain knows. And we've talked about it over the years, but we always liked the angle of each committee or Assembly or Senate or whatever passes it because they know it's unworkable, but they don't want to be the ones to say no, because then you get attacked like being anti reparations. So you're some council or committee of three people. We voted two to one to move forward to the reparations. Then the next level says yes, and the next level, all of them knowing it can't ever happen. How would you possibly do it well? And people who think it's a good idea are crackpots and ignoramuses or race baters. But I'm sure some of them are sincerely crack pots. And it's got to be frustrating to go to the government say this needs to happen and the government says, yes, it does. I'm with ya. Does everybody know what reparations are so you don't have to like, Okay, I think so, don't they? Yeah? But you know, everybody at every point says yes, I agree with you, we're going to get it passed. And indeed sometimes they pass it and they're like, hey, where the reparations we're working out of funding mechanism? Well, you've got the where's the money come from? Then? How do you hand the money out to? Who? Who gets included? Who doesn't get included? Right? And then remember, at one point they were passing legislation or ordinances or whatever they were that included anybody who's a descendant of a slave gets a free home, for instance. Okay, well, or three million dollars or some absurd amount of money. Were you going to go grab a home and give it to people, or I mean, where's the home going to come from? Taxpayers? The wretch tax The writs they got to pay their fair share, right, right? And what about recent immigrants from Africa? And oh that, well that's your wouldn't you just mentioned California wasn't a slave state, right, so why are the white people of California on the hook for it? Not that it is. It doesn't make sense even in a slave state, but especially doesn't make sense in California, right, Yeah, exactly. So anyway, it's interesting that a guy as reasonable as Dan Lurie would say, yeah, okay, sure, I'll sign it, and the National Review says he shouldn't have signed it because now it creates this, at least a smallish bureaucracy to distribute this money that will never exist. And I wonder the people who are part of the Reparations Office or whatever they're calling it, who are part of what are they doing all day? No kidding, he's collecting a no show paycheck.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So Brett Stevens, he's the conservative by New York Times Standards columnist who says the Democrats better think twice before they nominate Gavin newsomone, and he gets through some of the reasons why bill Board showed up in New York. Gavin Newsom the Jets of Democrats New York Jets of Democrats, which is kind of funny, like a loser. But we got more on the way. I hope you can stay.
Speaker 6: Here, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: Former First Lady Jill Biden's ex husband now facing murder charges in the death of his current wife.
Speaker 1: WILLIAMS.
Speaker 7: Stevenson accused of killing his wife during a domestic dispute in Wilmington, Delaware in December. William Stephenson and Jill Biden divorced in nineteen seventy five. There's no comment from the Bidens.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't need to comment on some of you divorced half a century ago. But Jill Biden's ex husband killed his current wife. Wow, yeah, yeah. What's interesting, if you want to spill a little tea, is that back in the day, Joe and Jill both claimed that yeah, we we just we were introduced after the split and husbands like bulls. Me and Jill both worked on Joe Biden's first campaign. The tool clearly hit her off. I could see sparks fly and wondered what was going on, and she announces she's leaving, and then they end up together. But Joe Jill's version is, oh no, it all happened after the splitter is completely innocent. Well, that particular story only happens about ninety five percent of the time, so signor fairly common. Will Newsom be the democrats next mistake? Brett Stevens Rights in the New York Times talks about all the fawning coverage which we went heavy on the last couple of days from Vogue and other places, and then he goes on to write Democrats should be careful whom they crush on. Newsom's record as governor of California is a Republican strategist, perfect foil, and he gets into the more salient points. But we've talked about this for a long time, you know, living in California, he's got so many like giant targets. It's just, I mean, it's stick. I can't remember a time somebody was talking about running for president who had this many giant targets on them. Anyway, he goes through them, and you know, just briefly on a bunch of affordability California is incredibly unaffordable, a dead last in affordability. So explain that prices for mid tier homes about twice as expensive as the typical US mid tier home. Poverty and income inequality sort of thing he talks about all the time. Got a ton of poor in California, tied with Louisiana for the country's highest poverty rate and inequality. California has one of the highest rates of income inequality. Also, so both of those in the toilet in the entire country knew some twenty twenty eight no kidding, homelessness. We all know this one. In this particular study, California alone accounted for forty four percent of all the homeless people in the entire country. There's been other stats that say it's half whatever. Forty fifty percent for one state is just absolutely unbelievable, right right, And I think it's the magnet is mainly the most thing people always talk about the weather. There's lots of places with nice weather, name full of homeless people. Flight. Maybe the best measure of a state's success or failure is how people vote with their feet. In California, as we all know, we've talked about it a lot is bleeding people like crazy housing prices and all kinds of reasons, highest income tax rate, state income tax rate in the entire country, slow job growth, all that different sort of stuff. So California perversity, Yeah, you got that. California had a total net loss of almost one point three million people who moved to other states, according to the Coastal Moving Services. Unbelievable. Oh I like this stat. I hadn't heard this one before. Last year, the National Taxpayers Union Foundation found that another Californian leaves the state every minute and forty four seconds. One minute and forty four seconds, another California leaves the state. Wow, that's incredible net right. Yeah. Yeah. Education, even though the University of California continues to be a jewel of American higher education, he writes less and less, so maybe by the standards of higher education, I don't know. K through twelve though not so much. And here's the stat that matters a lot to me as a guy raising two kids and trying to educate them in the state of California. While the state increased per pupil spending by one hundred and two percent since just twenty thirteen, reading comprehension has remained flat. Matt skills have dropped. I didn't realize we've increased spending per pupil one hundred and two percent. You know what's interesting about kids? Yeah, what's interesting about that statistic is the very name of the statistic is misleading. What if I were to describe my expenditures on liquor and golf as now on a per child, what would I say my per child spending, Honey has risen thirty percent, And she would be quite legitimate in saying, why are you calling it per child spending? That's not where the spending is going. Per pupil spending, The money gushing at California schools. Why are you mentioning the pupils. That's going to middle management and DEI programs and lobbyists and film strips about how you can change your sex and the rest of it. It's not flowing to the children. That's the wrong measure, it really is. It's kind of funny, what a great trick that is. My per salad spending is very very high. I don't need any salads. It's all going to other food. No, Wow, that is really clever. Whoever came up with that. Yeah, yeah, so dishonest he really is. AnyWho, Yeah, they're spending more money on the schools and not getting any bang for the buck, in fact, less bang for the buck in some case energy costs. Americans hate high energy prices. Average retail price for electricity in California is twice the national average. Crime got all kinds of crime because Newsom was really behind that whole Prop forty seven, which reclassified shoplifting, which led to the endless TikTok and YouTube videos you've always seen of people going into stores and with one arm swiping the shelf off into a trash bag and walking out the door. Newsom was behind that. He thought it was great and wokeness. California tremendously woke, being the sanctuary state for trans children, surgeries and all illegals should get free healthcare and all that different sort of stuff. Just endless that. So with all of those California not being like not only in the red on a lot of those topics, but dead last, how does he get through the nomination process? Well, that's a great question. And I think Rui tischera who is a moderate Democratic. I think he writes for the Free Press he addresses that very question before we get there, though, before I forget, I want to mention something that will help Gavin. And I study Gavin now the fact, and he's so incredibly handsled with his salt speckled hair, and let's get this out of the way, and he is embarrassingly handsome, the lithe and eedamant, the strident confidence of a self made millionaire who's molecular something or other. We read yesterday he was live and ardent. That was it. Yes, yes, interesting, Yeah, But I study him now the way I study the third Reicher, the the Mao regime in China. Unquestionably evil, but really really capable, And so I like to study how evil prevails. And the one thing he's really good at is he will he and his party and his policies will cause an enormous problem, a disastrous problem. And then he will say.
Speaker 8: We are attacking that problem with every resource we can find. We're looking to the future, we're being creative, we're spending the money, we're innovating.
Speaker 1: California is gonna lead the country into the future. And you're like, yeah, wow, he's really attacking that problem energetically. To repeat myself, because I've said this many times. He's figured out the time we live in. He's watched what Trump. Trump oftentimes will get up and say something that is just opposite of what is occurring in terms of results of a various policy, like his tariff stuff sometimes. But you know, most people aren't paying attention to that. They take it through their own news outlet, and here the person that they like say it and run with it. And Gavin Newsom, to his credit, I guess, has figured out the times we live in. Yeah, and the way you can work that whole thing right, much as Hitler, that's right, I think that's fair, laugh, much as did so. Ruy Cher is talking about how gave. He seems to be having a moment, and he writes, what accounts for this remarkable surge? How did a liberal California Democrat win so much support a year after Democrats got walloped when their candidate was another liberal California Democrat. The answer lies in Newsom's ability to be everything to well, not quite everybody, but every Democrat think of him not as an ordinary politician, but as a message delivery system, and a very effective one. All politicians fit that description to some degree, but newsom lets absolutely nothing stand in the way, not principles, not beliefs, not prior positions. He reliably presents whatever message he deems most politically effective at any given time, to any given audience. That has enabled him to appeal to nearly every Democratic faction. Well, then he goes through the very fact. Come on, and I I preferred Trump in both elections. All right, But doesn't that isn't that a perfect description of Trump's method? I don't think so nothing, So no, no, Because Trump had certain principles that he stuck with no matter what, no matter who he offended. That's true, only a couple. But the couple that he had he has been very, very solid on and never backed down, even in the face of great, great resistance. And I don't think Gavin's got a single one. I mean, Trump would not go to the Chamber of Commerce types and say, look, we need lots and lots of immigration for our labor. For lah. No heavy will say anything at any time to anybody unrestrained by any values, positions, principles, beliefs. Look, I'm right there with you. I remember, I remember the times with the stacks of whitebread. What are you talking about? Hey, you know there, but for the grace of God, what are you talking about? Yeah? Yeah, he's a different version of Kamala Harris when it comes to answering questions, like a more clever version of not answering the questions. Yeah, Kamala would string together nonsense, you know, strings of words, whereas Gavin resorts to like chuckles and half formed thoughts and well. He benefits also from fawning media. Will he run into media? Sometimes it will follow up and say, what do you mean there? But for the grace of God, I still don't understand which side of this year on. You just stopped your sentence before you got to the subject. Yeah, I just don't, I think for the grace of God. Yeah, it'll be after he gets the nomination that he faces anything approaching critical media. And honestly, if he's running against somebody who is particularly objectionable to the liberal media, maybe Trumpy, maybe JD, he will get the Barack Obama I almost use the F word, not that F word, the other F word rhymes with horatio. They will get. He will get the full Barack Obama horatio. It's just interesting a press corps that would treat Kamala Harris like she's not a joke, would be absolutely frothing at the mouth to service Gaven news a good who is evil but he's smart. That's a good point. The same press corps that was willing to pretend they didn't notice Joe Biden seen now and pretend that Kamala has made sense that I love Gavin Newsom. You're making it rhyme louder than it's ever rhymed before.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 1: I had a FK but his did you take any money from Apex? Oh, it's interesting that you bring that up. It's just interesting that you bring that up, which is just interesting. Did you take any money or not? Should have been the follow up, but that hasn't been a part of my life things I've thought about. It's just so interesting that at this moment you would bring that up. That's that's been you know there. But for the grace of God. Hey, I mean, you're overwhelming me with how ardent you are. But did you take a dollar or not? Live? So live? Why don't you take your self confident, self made millionaire strut and walk on out of this room If you're not willing to answer that question, or are you too ardent whatever that means. Okay, we will finish strong next.
Speaker 9: Strong twitching gears to some business news pepsi, and that's that they are cutting prices on a lot of their snacks like Dorito's and Cheetos.
Speaker 1: That's great, that's great. It's really gonna say the president a lot of money on makeup. Ended up being or I was using flaming hot talkies. Ro Whiles had not being a Trump joke. I was really looking forward to a Dorino's joke. But breaking trade us fallin betrayed us. Breaking news. A judge has sentenced Ryan Ruth to life in prison. If you don't remember the name, he was the nut job who was laying in the bushes with the rifle hoping to kill Donald Trump on a golf course in Florida in September twenty twenty four. Luckily, somebody saw the barrel of the gun, so he wasn't successful, but he's going to spend the rest of his life in jail. I would assume he looks like he's fairly old, so that reminds me and crazier than hell. Yeah, did you happen to see on britt Bear last night? He was talking a cash Betel about the Pennsylvania will be assassin, the young misfit who shot Trump in the air, and Brett was making the case that why don't we know more about that day, that case, that kid who would be talked to on the cell phone? Why isn't that stuff out? And cash Betel gave him a non answer, very dodgy answer. Wow, that fuels conspiracy and speculation. Yeah, it was. It was odd and Brett was frustrated, which I thought was interesting because he's no conspiracy theorist. If anything, he's a little mainstreamy. That's a good point. Don't you feel like if somebody had almost killed Barack Obama, we would know every single thing about that human being by name. Yeah. And what was really curious about it was it wasn't kind of a you know, a very official sounding explanation of why some of the information can't come out or as part of an ongoing blah blah blah. No, it's just very dodgy. I wonder if any of it has to do with failures of a couple of agencies that really are stonewalling. It certainly could. Yeah, because we all learned a lot about the Secret Service or something. But you know, on the roof of a rifle with the best angle to kill a president is not supposed to happen. Ah, I'd say not. This is an interesting story. We don't have much time to get into the dispatch riding today with all the stuff going on everywhere in Minneapolis and there and there, and you know, whatever story you want to emphasize. The biggest story may have unfolded seven thousand miles away this week when Chairman She of China started arresting various heads of his military, including the very very top guy right the other day. I don't know how to pronounce his name, but the most senior general in the Chinese People's Liberation Army came up with She through the ranks. He was a childhood friend. Yeah, going back to when they were kids. Both of them worked with Mao And if there isn't all these years together and he got accused of selling nuclear secretcy the United States, which he almost certainly did not do, and arrested. Wow.
Speaker 9: I have some final thoughts, and some people say they are the greatest final thoughts they've ever heard. But if you look at what's happening, I would have to say Armstrong and Geddy have some wonderful final thoughts. They are right up there with Abraham Lincoln and everybody knows it.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about that more tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: That whole dictatorship purge thing is always interested me. Man, it's game of throne stuff right there. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty. I was good. A final thought from everybody on the crew. To wrap of the show, Let's begin with our technical director Michael Angelo. Michael, what's your final thought? Yeah?
Speaker 5: My final thought is that story Jack about you taking that little girl during the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: That was funny. I was laughing back here so hard. Well do you remember when that happened? Oh yeah, yeah, but I forgot how funny that was. Yeah, it's funny. It's a different perspective now that I'm a parent. I don't know what I was doing. Katie Green are esteemed Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie, it's.
Speaker 6: Kind of a final question. But speaking of Super Bowl, we have Michelangelo's cheese dip. What on the on the website? What was the chip you suggested, Michael, the.
Speaker 1: Freedo's with the scoop, Yeah, Freedo scoopdo scoop. You gotta have a tough chip otherwise they just break off. Okay, and you're standing there with a shard of chip in your hands, a chunk of chip in the dip, and everybody's unhappy. Like I said, the hoover dam and the scoopy chip the two greatest achievements of American engineering. Jack A quick, Finally, mine, I got used up all my time. My fault, uh mine serious as hell. It would probably be a mistake to share it. We'll talk about Russia's death toll in Ukraine tomorrow. Yeah, it's the anniversary of it starting four years ago. How do you feel about at least six times as many guys as we lost in Vietnam and already amazing? I'm strong. You get a wrapping up another grueling four hour workday. We will see tomorrow. God bless America. I'm strong and get you. Shut off the lights, clear out the floor, the show thou over. Time to hit the door. Jack and Joe.
Speaker 6: Dive for the day, to take them.
Speaker 1: With you on the parcastle. Armstrong and Geddy Man, Armstrong and Geddy