Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Kaddy.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jackie and he Armrong live of the American Roadway.
Speaker 3: While Joe is in a deadly lit room deep in the bowels of the Armstrong and getting communicating Jabba. Today, we are under the futleage of our general.
Speaker 1: Manager U Pennsylvania vote Counters.
Speaker 3: Pennsylvania vote Counter.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really an interesting case and and worth paying attention to judges in California and Pennsylvania saying, hey, we told you not to count votes without signatures, you're still counting them.
Speaker 4: Stop it or we will put you in jail. Stop the steal.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: I've seen some social media stuff. I couldn't really get a grasp of whether or not it was something to actually be upset about. But the people are doing things untoward.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely So in the Pennsylvania Supreme Court weighed in and said you got to cut it out. So yeah, they are knowingly defying the previous court ruling that said if it's not signed, it's not dated, it doesn't count. But the Democrats in certain districts are continuing to count those votes in defiance of the judge's orders.
Speaker 3: Now, the governor Shapiro made a statement yesterday that made it sound like Republicans were doing it in Republican counties and Democrats were doing it in Democrat counties.
Speaker 4: Do you have any sense of that.
Speaker 1: I do not have information to that effect. That does not mean it doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: No, either. But if everybody's cheating in every county for each side and it's just a matter who cheats better, that's.
Speaker 1: No way to run an election, right right, Interesting, Yeah, we'll have to dig into that.
Speaker 2: Also.
Speaker 4: That sounds like.
Speaker 1: The classic Listen, they said hurtful things, right, we said hurtful things when they didn't really.
Speaker 4: Say many hurtfuls. Anyway, we'll look into.
Speaker 3: It, right exactly where you might have You came up with a couple of examples, so you could make that statement, but it's mostly on one side. That could very much be true. Can you imagine what would be going on in the country right now if it were still up in the air in Pennsylvania was the deciding state for Trump and Harris with all this going on, Oh, I mean, it would be awful, just absolutely awful.
Speaker 1: Oh, Yeah, non stop, non stop hate and spin and inaccurate news stories and goodness snows, what else and everybody just had a fever pitch uugh, who needs it.
Speaker 3: I'm reporting from America's roadways, and it appears to me that like about ninety percent of vehicles are burning some sort of fossil fuel, which fits in with the news of the day. I don't know if you saw the chart that at least has had a lot of conversations on cable news channels. I was watching today about how China is working hard to pass everybody as the biggest polluter of all time on planet Earth. They already are currently the biggest polluter by a lot, it's not even close. And they just passed Europe and are now number two all time polluter, and they'll be gaining on the United States later this century and passing us, which makes the whole you know, do something in the United States for the climate thing seem ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we just have a gigantic economy and our emissions have been declining steadily as we've rained them in. But yeah, that trend line has been in that direction for the longest time, and now that they've actually gone where the.
Speaker 4: Trend line clearly stated that they were going.
Speaker 1: Everybody's aghast, But yeah, absolutely, yeah, we're gonna decimate our economy to make some sort of idiotic symbolic gesture. Please Gavin Newsom and your fellow soft headed climate dreamer stop it.
Speaker 3: Well, well, here I am in California ball places where we're you know, on the leading edge of electric cars, and a parking lot full of cars, and ninety percent of them at least are burning some sort of fossil fuel. And the current slick haired governor thinks he's gonna change that completely within a couple of years. That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: He's gonna jam it down the throats of Cali Unicornians to no effect. That's you know, if you could even come to the table with an argument that yes, this is draconian and probably not constitutional and definitely an enormous interference in the free market, But look at that it's lowered global emissions by ten percent. I mean you'd have to take that argument on. But when it's not gonna do jack squat of good, it's like, what are we even talking about?
Speaker 3: Well, and imagine the pressure points you would need to get all of these cars I'm looking at replaced by electric cars by twenty thirty. Is that what he's claiming? What would it take to get that to happen? Where are all these cars gonna go? Are you gonna sell them to other states? I mean, I can't even imagine the logistics of how that would happen.
Speaker 4: Just a little preview.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite writers has unleashed one of the greatest descriptions of the emperor's new clothesishness of the last several years. And now it's time to call bull crap on all the bull crap. And one of the you know, one of the areas he touches on is climate change alarmism and these ridiculous, meaningless, purposeless, incredibly expensive gestures we're all supposed to make. We've got to call crap on the crap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to talk about that more later and we'll get into that chart that is got a lot of people's attention. Rea. China, there's also another China story where they have officially turned Hong Kong into China. I mean, it was just a matter of time, but it is official now. It is a part of the dictatorship, which is just horrifying with a trial that started yesterday. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this it is how did it already get to be Tuesday November nineteenth, he or twenty twenty four? We are armstrong in getting and we approve of this program.
Speaker 4: Michael.
Speaker 1: I hate to harass you so early in the show, but has Greta Tunberg on strike or something that whole climate change? She's busy, she's off demonstrating in favor of hamas terrorists. Anyway, let's begin the show officially, now, yeah, says Hugh, you little here we go officially.
Speaker 4: According to FCC, blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: Mark Kennedy, who has railed against processed foods and criticized Trump's diet, seen in this photo enjoying a meal of McDonald's on the plane with the President elect.
Speaker 3: That is a funny story, as we said yesterday, And he looks so he looks like like you said, he looks like.
Speaker 1: He's not in on the joke, or he realizes the joke's on him and he's not digging it. But I love that that sobly serious, scoldish tone of voice. Kennedy, who's railed on processed food seen in this photo holding McDonald's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a joke. It was a joke. Yah. Humorless.
Speaker 1: Oh there's a perfect word, and I just can't use it on the air because it's rude.
Speaker 4: That would have been perfect at the end of that line.
Speaker 3: You're right, it doesn't have a little bit of the ton of scene here holding the murder weapon.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, it was a joke. Yeah, humorless. Bitty good lord.
Speaker 3: But he had to be thinking a little bit of they're not taking me seriously, are they?
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny I have this fits in so beautifully with my new jehad slash worldview, slash vibe, and that is that gen forgive me for the self serving nature of this, but gen X will save the world.
Speaker 4: And here's here's what I mean.
Speaker 1: And it took a while for a lot of Gen xers to wake up and figure it out. But the one thing that our generation, broadly speaking, and we certainly take honorary members who are younger and older, are known for us. All right, cut the crap, all right, let's be plain spoken about this. We're not hippies and we're not like post iPhone gen zers, and we're not climate change whacket doodles. And we're not gonna lop off our son's penis because he's a little effeminate. Can we cut the crap here, folks, help Armstrong and.
Speaker 4: Getty cut the crap. This does our rallying cry.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good to get that on a T shirt or staying on a bullhorn on a street corner or something, one.
Speaker 1: Or one or the other. Yes, we grab a bullhorn and sel T shirts. We're still working on it.
Speaker 3: How does mail vague look?
Speaker 4: That's pretty good, pretty solid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cool, it's on the way. And here's the text line four one five two nine five KFTC. On two different podcasts yesterday, three of my favorite non partisan pundits believe Matt Gates will be confirmed as Attorney General. I was surprised by that.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 1: I would be shocked, absolutely shocked. Here would be yeah, yeah, that's where That's where I was on that. But I was surprised that they and these are very smart people who've been following this closer and longer than I have, and they think he will get confirmed for a variety of reasons.
Speaker 4: Maybe we'll talk about that later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd love to hear their reasoning. Uh, here's your freedom love and quote of the day. We're going to do a series on well, continuing the series on famous quotes about law in general. I'm gonna skip ahead because this fits beautifully with my theme of let's cut the crap. And this is Antonio Viagarosa, a fairly moderate Democrat, former mayor of LA among other positions, very handsome, older fellow.
Speaker 4: Anyway, we brushed brushed elbows. Is that what you do?
Speaker 3: Bump elbows? Brush elbows at the d N. I don't know what you did to him. You just called him handsome, so it might be things I don't know about. And he said the following. Let me be clear, no one is above the law. Not a politician, not a priest, not a criminal, not a police officer.
Speaker 1: We are all accountable for our actions. Boy, you wouldn't say that. Currently as mayor of a big city in Los Angeles, systemic racism has created an endemic society of white supremacy inequality, where the disenfranchise, through their inequality, have been forced to outside the law to overcome the white supremacy. Now, I like via Garrosis, Let's cut the crap.
Speaker 4: Mail bag.
Speaker 1: Was a mailbag at Armstrong yeedtty dot Com is the email address. Mike is the past president of the San Francisco Civil War Roundtable, who points out that today is the one hundred and sixty first anniversary of the delivery of the Gettysburg Address a President Abraham Lincoln. Hu. I am a Lincoln file, admittedly, but I consider that one of the most eloquent pieces of writing ever unleashed by the hand of mankind, and one of the most important things. You know about it, how incredibly short it was. You may have great impact with a few words. White people think they need to speak for an hour and a half to have impact.
Speaker 4: I do not know. Brevity is the soul of wit going along.
Speaker 1: David Biddifulumqua Oregon says rights, Hey, I saw an ad for you guys on local Eugene TV.
Speaker 4: Awesome good job in the belly of the tree hugger piece.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the good folks at News Talk five ninety KUGN shout.
Speaker 4: Out to a great radio station.
Speaker 3: All right, we flew into Eugene last weekend. They put all the makeup on us, got our hair just right, set up the lights, and we recorded the TV commercial.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Jack Armstrong, I'm Joe Getty, etc. My son lives in beautiful Eugen.
Speaker 4: Well, there you go. Has he seen you on the television? Probably not. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: We and this is weird, weird in modern America. In my family, and like most of my friends do talk about politics, we don't worry about politics. We just love each other because we love each other. Oh my gosh, it would never come up. My son's a hippie. My autistic daughter is like left to trotzky. I think I don't know. We're a family. We don't talk about it.
Speaker 3: I was watching Morning Joe today, and Joe and Miko were some fundraiser thing last night, and they're talking about how people were coming up to them and hugging them and saying, tell me we're gonna be okay, tell me we're gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: Wow. Can you imagine if Kamala harrisond won fifty the States, I still wouldn't need anybody to tell me it's gonna be okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that reminds me. Good lord.
Speaker 1: The New York Times ran an editorial, let me find it. It's around here somewhere, entitled I'm sixteen on November sixth, the girls cried and the boys played mindcraft. This is a confused young lady who just doesn't know what to make of the I tell you what, I'm the editor of the New York Times. I start with, I'm sixteen and whoa, oh, right there, right there. This is a newspaper for grown ups. Okay, you seem to be a very bright child. You've written this beautifully, but you don't have one tenth of the life experience it takes to be telling anybody else what to think. All right, sister, So go back to geometry class and pipe down.
Speaker 4: Let's cut the crap.
Speaker 1: I'm moving along, William from beautiful Clovis, California. Before I start my email, I have do you start with the obligatory few China is mentioned on a previous broadcast. Now that that's out of the way, I just want to remind Jack, Hey, you need to take your trash out tonight. Don't forget looking to last two weeks. Thank you, there's our listeners. Somewhere between a good friends and a friend and a nagging wife.
Speaker 4: Very helpful. Somewhere between a friend and a nagging wife. Thank you, William for that.
Speaker 1: Sean Guys, do we know for sure that Musk hasn't put one of those brain chips in Trump's skull? Oh we don't know that. But who's that, Sean? But thank you for asking the question. One of them monkey brain chips?
Speaker 4: Who knows?
Speaker 3: Maybe that's why Trump's including him in everything. Slipped something into his medium sized French fries. Trump falls asleep, must gets to work, puts one of those brain chips in there, controls everything.
Speaker 1: Right, It's possible, uh, Don says Guys and Katie. Companies do save on buying the thin toilet paper you were railing against because if they bought the good stuff, people.
Speaker 4: Would steal it.
Speaker 1: Is that why you buy crappy toilet paper? Because people will steal the good one kind?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I've heard stories even in the building the radio ranches in Fathom's being emptied out. They had to lock everything up and only go with a couple of rolls of it. I'm working with, I'm working with people who would steal toilet paper.
Speaker 4: I don't believe it, Michael, Yes, No, I never steal toilet paper.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have no.
Speaker 4: Why nobody accused you of it? Why are you denying it?
Speaker 1: That's suspicious that I just I can't imagine anybody taking toilet paper home.
Speaker 4: Oh grow up. People steal everything that's not screwed down.
Speaker 5: Well wait a minute, it is screwed down though they're in those like enclosed locked right.
Speaker 1: Whoever, the whoever, the the sadest torture masters are who developed those ridiculous toilet paper dispensers.
Speaker 4: I don't know. It sounds like you want to steal some I want to hurt those people. Wow. Okay, wow, I hit a nerve here.
Speaker 1: Moving along way make it possible to get more than one sheet out before it tears. Nice design, That's why I squat over the sink.
Speaker 4: As you know. Let's see moving along. Oh my god, oh.
Speaker 1: Barbarians, Don writes, let me get to this, trust me bonus. An indicator on your USB cable would be no good because PC manufacturers don't mount them all in the same orientation. This concludes my ted talk, which I like is a sign off.
Speaker 4: And then this.
Speaker 1: From Matt aj Batt, one of the inventors of the USB has died. When they lowered his coffin in the hole, it didn't fit, so they pulled it up spun it around and lowered it back into the hole.
Speaker 4: And then he.
Speaker 1: Says, fun fact, neither aj Batt nor Dov Moran, the actual inventors, have actually passed away.
Speaker 4: The joke was too good to pass up. I hear you. Thank you for that contribution to the conversation. Good stuff.
Speaker 3: Ukraine did not take long to start firing those US made attack ems into Russia. They already are, which then gives you an indication of how badly they wanted to. And I don't know why we waited. Although some of you are horrified that Biden has taking off the gloves and believe that it's a setup to get us into World War three before.
Speaker 4: Trump is in augarated, I suppose that'll be. There's not going to be a nuclear war. I hope you're right.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: Well, listen, there's according to a new report, one in five American adults get their news from social media. Influencers have somehow in twenty years, we went from Tom Brokaw to Hottua.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is a new Pew research study out on where people get their information and how much is social media. It's really interesting, so we should get into that later, which kind of reminds me. They were talking about ratings on MSNBC this morning. I think because CNN and MSNBC's ratings are so low. I'm looking up at Fox right now and there's Carl Rove and it reminded me so my brother.
Speaker 4: Loathes Carl Rove.
Speaker 3: And it's because in twenty twelve, during the entire election cycle between Mitt Romney and Barack Obama, Carl Rove was going on TV every day explaining how Mitt Romney is gonna win and the mainstream media is misleading you, and it's gonna be hilarious on election Day when everybody figures this out. And then after it wasn't even close, my brother came to the conclusion that he was being.
Speaker 4: Lied to by Fox News.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what is going on with that huge drop off on CNN and specifically MSNBC right now, because after an entire election season of all those people laughing at the idea that Donald Trump could possibly get elected and here's why the polls are wrong, and here's how crazy it would have to blah blah blah blah blah. Then you wake up on election Day or the day after and find out, oh, you are all lying to me. Okay, that was all a bunch of crap.
Speaker 3: Kicking my guy.
Speaker 4: I think it is a kicking the gun. Mit.
Speaker 1: I think you need to add the delicious icing of this to that cake, and that would be the absolute hair on fire, hyperbolic. He's hitler fascist, There'll never be another an election, blood running in the streets. And then the next day there's Joe Biden, you know, shaking hands with the guy.
Speaker 4: Come on, that's true.
Speaker 3: So you combine those cut the crap, You combine those two things, and you would have to like reorient yourself as to what you're gonna pay attention to or care about, because oh, you guys didn't actually care and and you were lying. So okay, now I need to find something else to do with my time. Different thing. Right before we went to break, you said there's not going to be nuclear war. I mentioned that already today Ukraine is launching those attack ems into Russia belatedly. In my opinion, I wish Joe Biden had give him that power long ago. But you you are not worried about World War three, as Donald Trump Junior has been tweeting out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I'm not of the camp that is uh. And it's almost entirely people who are, to my mind, under sympathetic to Ukraine and over sympathetic to the arguments of Vladimir Putin who tend to be the most concerned about nuclear war. Not not entirely, I mean, who's not concerned at some level about nuclear war.
Speaker 4: I just think number one.
Speaker 1: Putin sees the bargaining table rapidly approaching attack of missiles or no attackers. And he's got he's got some troublingly t Czarist impulses, but he's not a nihilist.
Speaker 4: He's not like the Mullahs of Iran.
Speaker 1: He has strategic objectives that I consider to be evil, but you know, he didn't ask me, and he will and nuclear war is absolutely not in those strategic objectives. He has many other tools and strategies he can pursue.
Speaker 4: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: He wants to be Peter the Great throughout his He does not want to meet Allah in heaven and is fine with the destruction of the planet.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that is a different thing.
Speaker 1: You know, With all due respect to Sun Sue said, an evil man will burn his own nation to the ground to rule over the ashes.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's Putin. While we're on the topic, let me have a sip of delicious coffee. Why not? Thank god, that's good. While we're on this topic.
Speaker 3: So I'm still reading Bob Woodward's Oars, and there's some those books are so flipping good. It's a shame nobody reads them, because nobody does. But the right into the part where the Ukrainian War is about to start in this book, and Biden had just gotten off a long phone call, the longest phone call he'd ever had with Putin. They were on the phone for an hour on a Sunday morning, and Biden was really laying into him about how what a horrible idea it would be to invade Ukraine and everything like that, and Putin was explaining why he had to do it, and you're planning to put nuclear bupa blah blah blah blah. Anyway, Biden gets off the phone and says, he aft it up.
Speaker 4: He effed the whole thing up. And the people around him are like, what are you talking about, and he's like, Barack, he effed the whole thing up by doing nothing.
Speaker 1: In twenty fourteen, when Putin went in to Crimea, all he did was signal to Putin that.
Speaker 4: He can get away with anything. Barck eft this up.
Speaker 3: And I thought, how is that not a headline out of the book, the fact that Joe Biden lays at Barack Obama's feet the responsibility for going into Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Wow, you got one side of the media that's utterly dishonest and nothing to see here. He said something mean about Trump on page two hundred and thirty and then the other side of the media doesn't read what words.
Speaker 4: So right.
Speaker 3: I thought that was really interesting that that was Biden's response. You know, he might be rewriting history in his own memory. I have no idea, but he portrayed it as he was pushing Barack Obama. We got to put back or Putin will think he can get away with anything. And that doesn't make so like Joe Biden to me and his and his response afterwards.
Speaker 4: So I don't know, but I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I realized the irony of it that the feckless, gutless Joe Biden is calling his boss Barry feckless and gutlass. But the man who is f andng if you will, he's the last guy who wants a problem shoved down the road to him, you know what I mean. So that's you know, if you were like a strong and decisive guy, you would say, yeah, Barack Obama's a coward and he fed this up and now I've got to deal with it.
Speaker 4: I'm going to deal with it well.
Speaker 1: And the difference being Biden says, yeah, I'm just gonna say don't.
Speaker 4: Don't.
Speaker 3: And to Joe Biden's credit, I mean, compared to Barack Obama, I mean he was Eisenhower in terms of supplying Ukraine with an ability to push back, because Barack Obama is correct, brought Obama did nothing, got him into the chapter right now where we sent over CIA director Burns to talk to Zelensky, this is right before the invasion happens, and sits down with him and says, look, it's gonna happen like next week, and this is what they're gonna do. And Zilinsky doesn't believe it, and all the europe major European leaders don't believe it. Part of it is because we couldn't lay out all the information we had because we actually had a human being in the Kremlin. So that's where we're getting our info. So we couldn't like lay out how we know how we knew this, but we knew it was gonna happen.
Speaker 4: And Zelensky was like.
Speaker 3: Surely not, it can't or maybe you know his he was hoping it couldn't be true because it's just horrifying. Burn said, they're gonna roll in here and their first job is going to be to try to kill you. So what is your security situation like they've got They're gonna come straight to Kiev. It's gonna take him like six hours. They're gonna be setting out special forces throughout the city hunting for you, trying to kill you. Can you imagine getting that information from the Sea high Director of the United States?
Speaker 4: Holy crap, I would say, just completely overwhelming.
Speaker 3: As a former YouTube star who's now president of the country, good forward, that would be some info.
Speaker 4: Togain, I don't care.
Speaker 1: You might be the most seasoned chairman of the Joint chiefs of Staff.
Speaker 4: That would still be overwhelming. Wow. Any who was gonna get to some Matt Gates stuff, but I got off on a tangent. Maybe we'll get to it later on. People who think he will be confirmed and why, which I find very interesting.
Speaker 1: I got to get into one of those semi legal petting forums and lay some money down on that. I did not put my money where my mouth was with Biden, and that cost me many thousands of dollars. I don't have that much interest in I just like doing this, you know. I need to be more of an investor now. I do love the sports, and I'm probably gambling investing.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because that's a thing now. I mean, like in politics, I just spent so much time on this show. I don't think about doing other stuff with what I think anyway. A word from our friends at Prize Picks speaking of making lucrative predictions.
Speaker 4: This in sports.
Speaker 1: All you have to do with Prize Picks is pick more or less on at least two players for a shot to win up to one hundred times your cash.
Speaker 4: It's super simple.
Speaker 1: It's fantasy sports without all the hours of time. Again, just two to six players, say I think he's going to do more than that, and then watch the winnings roll in.
Speaker 3: By the way, price Picks is the only real money daily fantasy platform with an injury insurance policy so that your lineup stays in play, which is pretty cool because a lot of people have had that experience where the guy gets.
Speaker 1: Hurt, yeah, and then you get not But not with Prize Picks. Even if your player leaves in the first half and doesn't return, Price Pick keeps your lineup live. And they invited the invented rather the flex play, which means you can still cash out even if your lineup is not perfect.
Speaker 4: Download the app today. Use the code armstrong.
Speaker 1: You get fifty bucks instantly after you play your first five dollars lineup.
Speaker 4: That's code armstrong.
Speaker 1: You get fifty bucks instantly after you play your first five dollars lineup.
Speaker 4: Prize Picks run your game.
Speaker 3: Speaking of sports, the last night of Monday Night football, there was another somebody had a big play and did the Trump dance. And then there was a major I don't follow soccer, but a big soccer star hit a winning goal in a big soccer.
Speaker 4: Match and then did the Trump dance afterwards.
Speaker 3: And this is the first time since I was a kid in Reagan that there's been any like cultural you know coolness on the right side of politics, on that not correct side, but on the you know right politically, on the Republican side of politics has been that long since there's been any of the cool people doing anything even slightly cool has been on the Republican side that I can remember, where the cultural like movement Trump walking into the wrestling the other night and at last going crazy and all the people around him and everything like that, that hasn't been happening with the Republican in a very very long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm scanning my memory banks. I mean post nine to eleven. That was a very very unique time when George Bush fired that fastball, which still gives me chills thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't count that because that's a different thing, special circumstance, patriotism versus like cultural coolness. But you know, because back in Reagan it has had like John Wayne and Frank Sinatra and all these different people around him. Now Trump's got that for whatever reason.
Speaker 1: I still can't quite figure out if the sports stars are into Trump or it's just like become.
Speaker 3: It was either funny or cool or whatever for the mess that but but regardless, yeah, yeah, it's pretty funny. I don't know how long it will last. Which side has the joy there? Tim Walls was that his name? The uh tampon loving gender bending? Fake football coach closeted communist Tim Walls.
Speaker 4: That's kind I'm a knucklehead at times. Oh geez.
Speaker 3: So we've got uh a kid that one of the girls that testified to Congress about the specific party Matt Gates went to, and I out this was the only party he ever went to. Apparently he'd go to parties where the girls walking around there were there for they were already paid, and they were there for having sex with you. As someone who went to the party, I've never been to a party like that.
Speaker 1: Young women of a variety of ages, which is one of the sticking points there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But so the lawyer for one of these girls did an interview yesterday, and we can talk about that a little bit later. But we got Katie's headlines on the way next. Sometimes our Texters turned joke writers, Texter saying this is just in. Jake Paul has challenged singer Cisly Tyson to a steel cage match in Las Vegas. Ugh, her former publicist, declined, reminding mister Paul to missus Tyson has deceased. Paul is accusing miss Tyson of ducking him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I never explained yesterday I hadn't watched really any of it because tuned in became aware, Oh, this isn't gonna happen for hours. Yea, because I naively thought it was gonna be a fairly tight show.
Speaker 3: It happened four and a half hours after it started.
Speaker 1: So I watched it last night, and my ten second review, Yes, that women's boxing match was one of the most action packed boxing matches I've ever witnessed.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, and the.
Speaker 1: Girl had headbutted the other girl and the outcome was ridiculous and fixed like boxing tends to be. And secondly, the Jake Paul Tyson bout was an embarrassing and depressing spectacle and everyone involved, including.
Speaker 4: The viewers, should be ashamed.
Speaker 1: On the other hand, next hour you listen to the first segment. Next hour, you will emerge more empowered, more fired up than you've been in many months. This is not some sort of phony motivational speaker crapy you get at your convention. No, you are gonna be loaded for bear hunting, for elephant kicking. Ass I mean, you're gonna be ready to go or something or other.
Speaker 4: So stay with us.
Speaker 5: Why nobody can see it but Joe's crowd pointing right now with this finger.
Speaker 4: You can't do it.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly. He's a full motivational speaker. So a lot of good stuff to come. But first let's figure out who's supporting what. It's lead's story with Katie Green.
Speaker 5: Katie starting with the Wall Street Journal, Israel finds large troves of Russian arms in Hezbola's hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was reading that.
Speaker 1: Evidently Russia has been helping their buddies Iran by arming Islamist proxy groups.
Speaker 4: Isn't that lovely?
Speaker 3: So Russian arms in the Middle East, Iranian arms being fired into Ukraine, North Korean soldiers, Chinese money everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yes, the axis of a holes.
Speaker 5: From USA today, Hong Kong court sentences forty five pro democracy activists in landmark security trial.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of people are calling this the final nail in the coffin of anything like democracy in Hong Kong, and it's depressing.
Speaker 5: From the New York Post, Homeland Security warns trendy Arragua has already set up shop in sixteen states.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, nice job, nice border policy.
Speaker 4: ABC News. Russia claims it shot.
Speaker 5: Down US made Oh no, I lost the word. The missiles attackums thank you. The US made attack EM's missiles and issues a nuclear threat.
Speaker 4: Man, he's always issuing nuclear threats.
Speaker 3: Now. You know one of the reasons he's issuing nuclear threats is it's worked over and over again on the Biden administration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, back to the trendy Aragua story. TDA, if there is anyone who's against the aggressive and immediate deportation of these criminals to port them to you're not an American, You're not a sane adult.
Speaker 3: So even the mainstream media is taking a fact this stat from our own government that there are six hundred thousand convicted criminals here illegally.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then they just kind of stop there without a and.
Speaker 1: They all should be kicked out of the country immediately. Boy, we can't say that. That would be we don't say that around here. We're a thank showery state or city or industry.
Speaker 4: The media.
Speaker 1: What country on Earth allows hundreds of thousands of convicted criminals from some other country to come in and be here illegally. That's well, we can't do anything about it because that would be met Now, Now, what if they have a child?
Speaker 5: Daily Mail CBS is accused of editing out Donald Trump dance celebration during the NFL this weekend.
Speaker 3: Huh, I'd be a tough one to nail down.
Speaker 4: It really would be.
Speaker 5: Apparently, but apparently it aired during the live broadcast. But in the clip that they put up on the website, they took it out right. Bart Dodge shares obscene examples of government waste.
Speaker 4: Nearly one million dollars spent.
Speaker 5: To see if cocaine makes Japanese quail more sexually promiscuous.
Speaker 4: Oh, it does.
Speaker 1: If you've never been to a Japanese quail party, as we called him, it's crazy. I invited Diddy to one. He said, Man, this is too freaky for me.
Speaker 4: He left. Matt Gates Katoia.
Speaker 5: Oh Jeezu from the BBC man says he bind bitcoin fortune now worth five hundred million euro.
Speaker 4: I'll say that's a very British thing to say. Threw it away, right, I'll translate it for you.
Speaker 5: This guy accidentally threw away a hard drive that had six hundred and thirty two million dollars worth of bit point bitcoint on it.
Speaker 4: God of his life, I'm sure.
Speaker 5: And finally, the Babylon Bee to pay back twenty million dollar campaign debt Kamala Harris agrees to fight Jake Paul.
Speaker 1: There you go, Jake Paul's a bms Sworth mentioning he's a very large human that.
Speaker 4: He is a very large human being. Good lord.
Speaker 3: But those punches were real, didn't you feel like into Mike Tyson's face?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I thought your account of the whole thing was one hundred percent accurate. In the last round, especially, Jake was clearly trying not to beat up an old man because he even he evidently felt shame in that moment, which proves, to my surprise, he's capable of it.
Speaker 3: Could be or he's just a businessman. And because he would have been a villain forever if he knocks Mike Tyson out.
Speaker 1: Everybody there was rooting for Mike Tyson. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're probably all right. It was probably more shrewd than compassionate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but wouldn't it taken much Well, Mike Tyson's.
Speaker 4: Poor old man legs stumbling around. I mean when you walk back to the stool, good sit down. He was so tired.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was just disappointing and just desperate for it to end. Yeah, so stay here and be empowered. All that garbage you've been having to choke down and be silent about in the past several years.
Speaker 4: Time to end your silence hang around. Well, yeah, you're gonna love this.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty