Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 1: What's up everybody. I'm glad this story didn't end up like a lot of these do.
Speaker 3: But this team climbed six hundred feet to get a viral video of cell tower.
Speaker 1: Oh no, yeah, for sure. Race is live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's nineteen years old. Said he wanted to see the sunset. Yeah no, yeah, they rested him. They rested him.
Speaker 1: He can't do that. I've done it.
Speaker 4: You've what I'm climbed a cell tower, not a celt I mean, I guess it's a cell tower.
Speaker 1: I don't know how high. Five hundred feet really even that that's really yeah.
Speaker 4: Well they say that, you know, like how it's red white, red white, Yeah, kind of what they look like. It's like every color is one hundred feet or something like why did you It was on our property? My dad bought this ranch and I think somewhere along the way some telecommunications company was like, hey, can we lease a little piece of your land to build a tower. And so my brother and I like just some nights we'd be like.
Speaker 1: Hey, you want to climb the tower?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: And we climb it. Dude, when you get up there have any gear anything, No, and I can up or anything.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: So basically the tower is like a big triangle, right, and you would go inside the triangle and then there'd be ladders and so you'd be kind of just walking inside. So if you did fall, you can kind of grab, but.
Speaker 1: Did it have a that back rail thing on the back.
Speaker 4: You'd get in the middle of the triangle, so you were surrounded by bars.
Speaker 1: But still if you fell, I'm not sure you could grab.
Speaker 4: I mean you were just kind of you would try, I hope to grab anything all the way down because it's just.
Speaker 1: Bars all the way down. I hate height.
Speaker 4: So when you get up there too, the whole thing just ooo weighs a lot.
Speaker 3: That's even five hundred feet high. This kid did sixteen hundred feet. But what because he.
Speaker 1: Wanted he wanted a cool video, right.
Speaker 3: But when I was on doing Breaking Bobby Bones, we had to go to Iowa and climb these.
Speaker 1: Oh turbines, yeah, wind turbines, winterrunter.
Speaker 3: We had to fix it and those were like three hundred and fifty four hundred feet.
Speaker 1: So we climbed the ladder.
Speaker 3: But like you're talking about it, it blows, yeah, and it was the temperature on top of those things were like negative twenty one. While we're up there, it's hey, how big are those things? They're close up huge.
Speaker 1: And you're like three hundred ft four hundred fet fi hundred fet that can't be that. It sucks, yeah, and and it's cold. But yeah, I don't like the height thing. Luckily, you guys can die, dude, I know.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Never almost slipped. Nope, never. Never.
Speaker 4: My brother left What made me do it the first time? My brother said he did it on his own, and he left a picture of one of his girlfriends up there. So I was like, I gotta go get this, and so I went up there on my guy.
Speaker 1: Tell him you were going to get it. That's funny if you just have the picture.
Speaker 3: I got the picture. I said, look what I got, dude. He's like, what you went up I'm like, yep, how do you know the wind didn't blow it down?
Speaker 1: How did he know? Was it a frame? No, it's just like a picture. He like clipped it onto a piece of metal. That's funny. Glad you didn't die, dude.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: Thank you, dude, me too. So dumb squatters take over a Hollywood Hills mansion. I don't know. Listen, if I was down on my lock I didn't care. I just squat.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to think I need to be a squat squad.
Speaker 1: No, but you're your family.
Speaker 2: But you go into these cool houses and you take your family with you and they can't kick you out.
Speaker 3: A group of squatters, including a reported OnlyFans model, have taken over a mansion in the Hollywood Hills. Reporters say the multimillion dollar home was being rented on Airbnb before being put up for sale, but real estate agents found the lock box was cut off and people living on site. The squatters were booted by police, but not before neighbors and someone so they threw large parties over the holidays and a dog went to the bathroom all over the house. The model was actually paying two thousand bucks a month to the guy who was subletting it, who was a squatter's.
Speaker 1: Making money off of the person living a squatter.
Speaker 2: Making See, they don't get in any trouble.
Speaker 1: But I guess she wasn't squatting, she was paying.
Speaker 2: For her She was a legit.
Speaker 4: Least we have to get a lawyer on here to tell us exactly what's going on here, and why they can't figure this out?
Speaker 6: Yeah, why can't.
Speaker 3: We make And I wonder how long before the police could actually boot them because most places police can't.
Speaker 1: Go and just go you out immediately.
Speaker 3: They got to go through the process of making sure, verifying before they kicked somebody out of their home.
Speaker 2: Eviction process takes thirty days.
Speaker 3: New program test delivering medications via drone in rural Virginia a new method of delivering mediation in rural areas. And listen, I lived in a rural part of Arkansas and everybody had guns. If we live in a rural Virginia and drones were flying over with possible pills.
Speaker 1: Shoot them.
Speaker 2: You shoot exactly what I was thinking.
Speaker 6: To get the pills for yourself.
Speaker 2: But it's a lottery.
Speaker 1: You don't know what pills you're getting. Like people that steal packages on the porch.
Speaker 3: You think they they're guessing what's in and no, there's just they're just gonna steal it.
Speaker 1: You shoot it. You're like, oh, it's excellent, Kareem. What am I gonna do with this show? Is babies? Not as it is?
Speaker 3: But Elba Malone was coaching the drone delivering her heart she was coaching the drone. Oh, she was coaching the drone. There's the should put a comed there delivering in a heart medication with a little weight of her hands. So it comes to the place and then it kind of follows your hand, wow to where it comes down coaching the drone Fox five DC Riverside says that delivers will be free to patient, so work on it spanning the program. Do you ever see those drone shows that they do where there's like hundreds of drones and they make something really like intricate design, Like it's amazing. My brother in law who lives in northwest Arkansas drones delivered from the walmart.
Speaker 1: They're doing it already. Well, so you have to think the headquarters is up there. Oh yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: How big are these drones? Like what I mean, you yelled, you scared me.
Speaker 3: I would say, like take your arms and hold them straight out in front of you like a zombie or like a uh like like whatever Frankenstein.
Speaker 1: They're like that wide.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they can't deliver much.
Speaker 1: So if I bought the bigger ones, because how do you think we bomb pop? The military has huge ones to do we use drones with fly them up.
Speaker 2: I hear that, and I always like, must be a tiny bomb, because I have only seen tiny drones.
Speaker 1: No, they're just pilots. You're thinking they're flying bombs on the things in the mall.
Speaker 3: Ye, but the guys like buy one of these.
Speaker 1: Is exactly what they're like. Those drones, those military drones look like little airplaney type things.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we bought those helicopters from the mall. Yeah, and then it flew in tree immediately. Stupidest money we ever spent. We were so excited to the Happiest city in America is Fremont, California. And these cities, most of them aren't big cities. They are mostly suburbs of places. Fremont, California one, Overland Park, Kansas at two.
Speaker 1: Do you know where that is? Yeah, kew York City.
Speaker 6: It's New yor Kansas City.
Speaker 3: It's more a suburb of San Jose, California at three, Madison, Wisconsinent of four, Irving, Virginia at five, Honolulu at six mans so expensive in Honolulu in San Francisco at seven so expensive. Wow, Pearl City, Hawaii at eight, Columbia, Maryland at nine Scottsdale, Arizona at ten, I can get that the least happy Detroit, Cleveland, Montgomery, Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama, Shreveport, Huntington, Toledo, Jacksonsissippi, or Bill Alabama, and Akron, Ohio, wallet Hub. You know my theory, anytime they have to slam SEC schools and they do has nothing to do with socioeconomic and it being very poor. A lot of those states, like my own, someone tried to scam kids with a Willy Walker experience.
Speaker 1: Did you guys see this story?
Speaker 3: Hilarious As long as it's not you, it's hilarious. They were like, we're doing this big thing.
Speaker 1: Come on now, Willie Walker. It's you come out and it and they go in.
Speaker 3: It's warehouse and you go in. You're like, okay, well let's see what happens. And it was just like like a like a doll thrown over here and like those jumpy houses. Yeah, forty five bucks per person. It was supposed to be an immersive walk through, but it's like six picnic tables.
Speaker 1: Willy Wonka wasn't even there. Some balloon like a balloon arch a jump house. Yeah, the experience was less than ten minutes long and had no candy, which is what Willy Wonka is all about.
Speaker 6: Did you see that they used AI to create those photos.
Speaker 1: That's how they got people in to buy the tickets.
Speaker 3: That the yeah, the AI photos weren't real. They they were, yeah, the photos like you should come to this like the commercial.
Speaker 1: Basically that's how.
Speaker 6: They got people to buy the tickets in the first place.
Speaker 4: And the headline was like they called cops or whatever on I'm like, why would you call cops? But they weren't given refunds, so people that would go, they're just like, I want my money back and they're like.
Speaker 1: Nope, because they were drastically misliked.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, that is awesome.
Speaker 1: It's you'd be pissed off it was you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're dressed up like.
Speaker 1: The dud dressed. I don't know. He didn't even look like Willy Wonka. Oh, it's like he just.
Speaker 3: Grabbed the weirdest colored things in his closet. It's like normal closees slightly off color.
Speaker 2: I mean Paul looks I mean I think it looks just like Willie.
Speaker 1: What it's a trap?
Speaker 2: So what happened to Paul?
Speaker 1: Who's Paul?
Speaker 2: Like a red.
Speaker 3: It looks like he looks like he's one of those dog trainers. He got like a little red jacket on. He got a top hat from his grandpa's collection. Oh the great Yeah, it looks like the greatest showman Yard Sill.
Speaker 1: He's the guy that was in charge. Yeah, that's Paul bro.
Speaker 3: I just wonder a bow tie that doesn't quite match the color dj Khalit has security guards carry him over stuff so his air Jordan's don't get dirty, like especially at like festivals, because his shoes are like thousands, thousands of dollars. So he has security guards carry.
Speaker 6: Him like he just gets on their backs from people.
Speaker 1: They carry them. I've seen them do it two ways.
Speaker 3: They mostly carry them like if somebody has a hurt ankle, but two people, like they pick him.
Speaker 6: Up from I was picturing him being like, give you back, and.
Speaker 1: That'd be tough. That's one person that's got to carry him because he's a big dude.
Speaker 3: But they carry him over so his shoes don't get messed up. He was wearing him at an NBA game once and they put pillows under his feet. But it's like if you're wearing jewelry and it's on your feet. It's these shoes are that expensive.
Speaker 2: Don't wear them?
Speaker 1: Then, don't buy right, No, no, just don't wear them. There, wear them.
Speaker 3: I'm not justifying it, but I understand if you're if you were wearing jewelry on your feet, you don't want to walk through a hayfield.
Speaker 2: I get it. But the whole point, if you're gonna have shoes, you're gonna have to walk somewhere so they're gonna get something on them.
Speaker 3: I remember being other than all, look, these are thousand dollars shoes and nothing's on him.
Speaker 2: But then he's on stage. They're still getting dirt.
Speaker 3: But he's performing, and he's performing on a clean mat, not even just the stage.
Speaker 2: Because I remember being at a bar here in town and stepping on a guy's shoes one time. He's like, what the bike are you doing stepping on my shoes?
Speaker 1: I'm like, you're at ay were you stepping? Yeah? That's disrespect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say sorry, if you do that, you can do it without getting punched. But if you step on somebody's shoes, well, not even about the shoes.
Speaker 2: I didn't have any idea. I'm just walking through a crowd.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, man, sorry my head.
Speaker 2: I was like, what, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 6: But also, why wouldn't your response be like, oh, I had no idea, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Pissed. I was just like, you can't right. I was like, oh, my bad. I mean you're in a bar.
Speaker 1: So you explained it to him that he's in a bar. Yeah, he deserved it.
Speaker 6: I can't believe he seems like the guy seems rationally well.
Speaker 4: In case the guy didn't know he was in a bar, yeah, the guy, I'd be like, where am I anyway?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not like it's like a jam pack bar where I'm you know, there's a lot of room and for me to just avoid everybody, I mean, I purposely stepped on your shoes.
Speaker 1: Feel on Lunchbox's responses more like, oh, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I you were trying some new ones. Okay, I'll bout you too, Pa.
Speaker 6: Let me go get a rag.
Speaker 3: Roll. Let's do the mid roll here, let's play a couple of voicemails.
Speaker 1: Let's do three and four ray on the page. Go ahead with three.
Speaker 5: Just wanted to see if you would think about bringing back the segment. What's Wrong with People? I U still love that. I've been a listener for like since you guys have gone on the air in Austin. But I've always loved that segment and it's been a while, so yeah, think about working that way back in A long time listener would definitely enjoy it. I'm sure I was as well as well. Thank you for all.
Speaker 3: If we love you. I appreciate the nice voicemail. We've done it a couple of times, maybe missed it. I don't expect you to hear every secon what we do, but yeah, we'll try to do it again sometime in the next week or so. But yeah, we've we've lightly sprinkled it in there. Yeah, well what's up. We did it Monday this week.
Speaker 6: No, she's not listening. What's wrong with People's funny?
Speaker 5: Amy?
Speaker 1: Good job, just kidding. Good job with that one, Amy, That's a good one.
Speaker 6: Thanks.
Speaker 3: An Oregon man went a whole month before realizing he'd want a winning ticket or eight point four million dollars. This is the same just told differently, same story we did it? Is it a different person?
Speaker 1: I don't remember it being that much money? Was a differ different story.
Speaker 2: Eight point four million. You were to an extra month of your life.
Speaker 3: That sucks CBS Austin, No, how about it, that's awesome. Yeah, because you found it and you almost never found it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm saying he could have had that month off, he could have been relaxed.
Speaker 3: But they also the odds are he never would have found the ticket more than like that you once you don't have the ticket when it won, I bet you most aren't discovered.
Speaker 2: Yes, I understand. What I'm saying is if he was more responsible, he could have had an extra month to live the retired life than he's going to have.
Speaker 3: But I would say he probably appreciates it even more. And as like, wow, how lucky am I that I found this because most people don't find their tickets.
Speaker 2: True? That and I wouldn't give two weeks when you're quitting.
Speaker 3: Maybe I give two weeks, but then if anybody gives me any crap, I quit.
Speaker 1: Yeah immediately.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't give two weeks Eddie.
Speaker 4: No, I'm saying, like, that's nice of you, but yeah, I leave whenever you're not feeling like respected.
Speaker 1: I'm out, But then that means you leave within five minutes per.
Speaker 2: Hey, I didn't get an email response. What'd you say? I'm out?
Speaker 1: I just say good morning.
Speaker 5: God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the ready for you.
Speaker 3: A sowing number of Americans are now four oh one k millionaires.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I didn't understand the article.
Speaker 2: Tell me what they because you don't. Okay, how can they beat me a millionaire? I don't have anything.
Speaker 1: Because it goes up and down with the market. Yeah, but they don't have that money and they can't.
Speaker 2: They can't touch it.
Speaker 1: You can touch it. There's just a penalty with it, but you can't.
Speaker 2: But once you touch it, you're not a millionaire.
Speaker 3: But you still have it. If you have it, you're a millionaire. I can't because they're challenge me. It's not even my story.
Speaker 1: I just don't understand the story.
Speaker 6: Okay, let him tell it.
Speaker 1: I read it, Thank you, Amy. Nothing none of it made sense.
Speaker 3: The number of folks with one million or more saved than there four one k accounts has jumped twenty percent from September to the end of December.
Speaker 1: That's just last year.
Speaker 3: This is from Fidelity Investments. All told, there were four hundred and twenty two thousand retirement savers Infidelity four A one K accounts.
Speaker 1: Infidelity it's in fidelity, you lose half.
Speaker 3: Not in fidelity. No, it's like settlement. No, no fidelity, it's a we're in that. There were also three hundred andninety one thousand ira A millionaires.
Speaker 1: So y'all who finance has it? The market?
Speaker 3: Listen, we're at a Unemployment is at a really good load. The market is super high right now. I just see headlines. I don't have anything in the market.
Speaker 6: Yeah we do.
Speaker 1: Oh, just lunchboxes. Yeah, I get a question. I do have something. I have uh some Sony place about Sonny PlayStation and I have I got sick. Tell that I got sick like fifteen.
Speaker 6: Years ago, and I'm Steve Madden for fun.
Speaker 3: I bought Steve Madden and that killed for me. I just don't have it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, hey, and I saw PlayStation lost. Like there's a lot of layoffs, so that might hurt you a little bit.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't even look at It's not enough to look at it. I have.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: I saw Apple quit their car yesterday.
Speaker 6: They gave up.
Speaker 1: They gave up on their Apple car.
Speaker 3: They said, for ten years of working on it, they're not doing it anymore, which sucks. I just act like, I'm in it in my goggles now, same thing.
Speaker 2: I got a question though, So the four oh one K thing you guys got IRA or the other one? The Fidelity?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: See what's an IRA exactly? What's the difference?
Speaker 1: I don't know what Isn't Fidelity a company? It's a specific company.
Speaker 2: That said Fidelity.
Speaker 1: Yes, people that are with.
Speaker 2: The So we wouldn't have that anyway because we don't have Fidelity. We're iHeart.
Speaker 3: No, iHeart is not a company. Okay, you do think so iHeart would go through Fidelity the same way. iHeart doesn't pay the money out for insurance. We use an insurance company like Maritan or whatever. I Heart doesn't have iHeart insurance or Fidelity.
Speaker 2: Oh see, guys are millionaires?
Speaker 1: No, everybody that has it's a millionaire now.
Speaker 6: Wow, No, it depends on how long they've been investing into everybody's millionaire.
Speaker 1: Thats Fidelity, Yes, get in it?
Speaker 6: Ye, Bobby and I are a millionaire.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you guys do the IRA A one?
Speaker 1: I'm an IRA too, though you may have a roth ire or something like that. What is it roth?
Speaker 2: Who's raw?
Speaker 1: Dude? I don't know. Once I started making money. I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 3: I could be ripped off, like like, what's what's again the comedian's name, I could be ripped off dank cook.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: So a rathire, it's an individual retirement account, so that's you as an individual might have that.
Speaker 2: Well, so what is yours? A business? Aren't you in it? I don't understand one.
Speaker 6: Case through iHeart is through the business. I don't know.
Speaker 1: So you're asking the wrong people as we're not experts in this. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You guys make us feel stupid for not knowing.
Speaker 3: But just while we were surprised with families that you guys didn't start because not even that. It's just because you always talk about retirement. It's not even us going what are you doing? You always talk about retiring. We're like, oh cool, what do you have?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? You're like, well, nothing, we're working man.
Speaker 3: The IRA thing, I think there's if you don't there are no tax deductions, so no tax deduction is both you can put money if I'm right, I check me put money into IRA before your taxes come out of your check, so it does that money is not taxed.
Speaker 2: Okay, but where does your money go.
Speaker 1: Into the IRA?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: I hope our money is going into four one K before it's tax.
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I just know I think that's the benefit of an IRA. But I don't know anything. What money I went from i'd have a middle ground. I went from being really broke and then within like two years having more money than I thought I should have because I didn't have that middle ground to learn. I went from knowing nothing and having nobody talk about and all of a sudden, money was like I don't do with it. So I went from I don't know to somebody helped me.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but okay, so okay, you're taxing, who do you who? Who does the I R thing?
Speaker 1: Mister Ira, that's what's named after him.
Speaker 2: Okay, but where like where is he?
Speaker 1: How can we find him? I don't know what. Let's talk.
Speaker 3: I don't unerstand your question. It's an account, just like anything else, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: You don't know where to get it. You can't go check it out.
Speaker 3: Sure open you can log in a look at it, just like you could any checking account and ask your bank.
Speaker 1: But I don't know the answers to these, So which one's more important? But I don't know that.
Speaker 6: I don't know what. But the great the one that our company offers, which you make it so easy because they'll they do everything with your paycheck.
Speaker 1: It's done for they don't tax your somebody who decides what they buy.
Speaker 6: And then sometimes they'll it's like a ieart.
Speaker 2: So our company is deciding where your money goes. Morgan, Oh, I don't know what you bought a lot in a video. We're looking pretty good.
Speaker 6: Fidelity, but sometimes iHeart will match it, but not always.
Speaker 1: Okay, So hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: I just want to say this one more thing. You're asking people who don't know, right, but we're asking two people that have. We have very limited knowledge and we might be wrong, but go ahead.
Speaker 4: So when you put money in the four oh one k okay, what do they do with that money?
Speaker 1: And how invest people? It's invested just like a bank has your money.
Speaker 4: Okay, So they're making like how they make their money, like the way you guys gave lunch box money to invest These people are mean people.
Speaker 2: You don't even know. You just gave random people your money.
Speaker 1: But I don't know the bank either. Do you put your money in a bank. Yeah, but they don't gamb they don't gamble with it. They don't gamble. They invest though. That's how they make money.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox, you put your money in a bank, yeah, okay, I try so. Then that's how a bank makes money. They take your money and they invest it.
Speaker 1: But that's insured, right, Like they can't up to like two hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: We look up what fd s good, it's two fifty So I always saw that on the door.
Speaker 1: That's why. That's why you create a bunch of accounts in Switzerland.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: See, I don't even really know off shore. Okay here, So.
Speaker 2: What you're telling me is we have no idea what we're doing. You're just giving me strangers and saying, I hope you.
Speaker 1: You're doing that at the bank.
Speaker 2: Well, no, they're not.
Speaker 1: They are. They don't have all your they don't have everybody's money at the bank.
Speaker 4: But if I wanted my five thousand dollars right now, they'd give it to me because they have that there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what do we call and see if they're ever going to match?
Speaker 1: Guys? I don't know what do you call? You guys are going to me at the expert. I'm not limited.
Speaker 6: Do you text with Bob Pittman?
Speaker 2: You do the same thing they do?
Speaker 6: Ask them.
Speaker 1: I wonder how much I haven't. Do you have a log into yours? Do what four one K?
Speaker 2: Morgan?
Speaker 1: Do you do four?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have a four one K.
Speaker 6: I've had a four a long kit for like three years. I know how exactly how much mine is?
Speaker 3: Do you do? That's hilarious that Morgan has been in it for years and she's like twelve.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good family, she doesn't have family, but it makes.
Speaker 2: It a lot more different.
Speaker 1: You want to know how you didn't have a family for a long time too, and you could.
Speaker 2: Have I didn't know me.
Speaker 1: I haven't talked sixteen years. I'm logging on like in mind how much I have my four one K?
Speaker 3: Because that that you can it maxes out too, Like you can't just put unlimited into it.
Speaker 2: Well so that they you can get more than a million?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but oh yeah, there's not a limit.
Speaker 6: I don't think they're matching right now.
Speaker 1: Well, when the when COVID happened? Texting Bob right now?
Speaker 6: No, he's opening his account.
Speaker 1: I'm trying. I don't know my password.
Speaker 6: I only know mine my password four one K. I had to fill it out during the divorce.
Speaker 2: Oh, you had to give away half?
Speaker 1: No, the camera's not on my phone.
Speaker 6: Right, No, we didn't we I mean technically it was put it.
Speaker 3: In Amy's is now am two hundred and a half.
Speaker 6: Technically it was put into our whole pile that we have. But when we divided, as like.
Speaker 1: That joke, that was good. How big was that pile?
Speaker 6: We kept our each our respective saving Did.
Speaker 2: He have one of those things?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: You think if I log on the internet, did my bank the company then sees it. I don't know they know anyway. Okay, what's the name.
Speaker 2: So do they do that in the Air Force? Do they give you money too? For that?
Speaker 1: They give you a free plane?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: Ben didn't retire, he got out. He after he served ten years. He what do they call it? A well discharged separated?
Speaker 2: I don't know, oh, because you know, but I'm saying like if he had one of those things in the military, the four to one K.
Speaker 6: I don't know what they do they have those.
Speaker 1: I don't know my four oh one K.
Speaker 6: But honestly, guys, he's the one that signed me up for the four one K. I heeart, so thank you years ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you wouldn't have known either, well, hopefully.
Speaker 6: I would have. But thankfully he handled it. He signed me up.
Speaker 1: I found it.
Speaker 2: The Lord, how you doing?
Speaker 6: PTL?
Speaker 1: Do you do you want to do?
Speaker 6: I want to see how much is in.
Speaker 3: Your No, four one k is not the same thing as like a salary.
Speaker 1: There's only so much. Do you want to look?
Speaker 3: Look at my foe, I'll show you my four one k. There's there's not a lot in there. There's some in there.
Speaker 1: Do you have more than me?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: And you and your husband combined? That pretty big amy.
Speaker 3: It's got a weird question to ask about thirty seconds to read all.
Speaker 1: The number and now all the zeros.
Speaker 3: Did you guys have more than that's just four one k? No combined you're you're at two hundred and a half now.
Speaker 1: But yes, it's a weird conversation.
Speaker 6: Yes, you have more than.
Speaker 2: I think we're atte behind.
Speaker 1: You have more than me, for sure, But you'rs just split in half your.
Speaker 6: No, mine's not my four one k did not get touched. It's not split in half. I just said we respect. We both kept our respective savings like that, like we didn't touch it. We didn't do it that way. So that is more than mine. That's just mine.
Speaker 1: Got it is mine. Good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would say you're looking good.
Speaker 1: You're good to retire, dude.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can retire, not even on that, but not because of that transfer.
Speaker 2: You can't hide your money in Switzerland and Bobby.
Speaker 6: You want to gift your four a one game?
Speaker 1: That can you do that?
Speaker 2: Like airline miles? Maybe?
Speaker 6: I wonder, like because if you die, like I'm trying to think of what happened with my parents, because I feel like you, does that transfer to you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes, transfer? Maybe? I think it taxes on it. Probably.
Speaker 2: I don't even get this.
Speaker 6: My brother has a company and there's like stock he gifted it to I'll mean my siblings and my dad, like a long long time ago of his company, and he just emailed me saying that he's transferring my dad's shares to me.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's so nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean we make some things from it, but who knows. I mean, you just at least it's just there. I didn't have to do anything for it, and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: I have to do an interview in a seconds when I have a few minutes left.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is bat bretton Neuberg. He said, my finance degree is making this more painful. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 6: He's saying we're idiots.
Speaker 1: He's talking to us now. I thought you were read an article.
Speaker 6: But he's the thing. He has a finance degree and none of us do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like on a one through ten scale, I'm like a three and a half and I supposedly know the most and I don't.
Speaker 2: So i'd till you do well.
Speaker 6: Now you know you have a good nest egg, but you should be higher than all of ours. And you've worked here longer, you've worked for.
Speaker 1: iHeart way, I hear I hear you, But that's on my nest egg. That's like my fucking money.
Speaker 6: That's why we asked if you could.
Speaker 1: Gifted a patience family.
Speaker 3: I was eighty one thousand dollars for a single air ambulance flight. I just wonder about Lunchbox's ambulance.
Speaker 2: I asked my mom. I need to ask her.
Speaker 3: I haven't asked ask I will this Tennessee resident Debor Presser had a stroke some mannerisms. She was rushed to local hospital Vanderbilt university. The hell it was a helicopter ambulance because they had to get her up. It was eighty one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 2: I got a question, is this? I mean I don't know anything about anything? Correct, Well, I know a lot about lot, but not like this. How is it that when you are dying, they can rake you over the coals for all the money you have?
Speaker 3: Like that is so well easy that if you don't have it, you can declar bankruptcy. And you don't have it, they can't get they can't they can't drop from your body.
Speaker 1: And the demands like hardcore.
Speaker 3: And if we were in a country that took care of our healthcare, it would be different.
Speaker 2: I mean the fact that you have to decide, oh, which like, well, do I want the amblance or do I want the.
Speaker 3: Can I get prescription medicine or food? Like that's a really common problem in the United States. It's so much bigger than even the crazy story of the helicopter of eighty one thousand dollars. It's can I afford my medicine this week?
Speaker 1: Or am I gonna get groceries?
Speaker 2: Yeah, our healthcare sucks because we went to the pharmacy.
Speaker 1: Not ours here on the show, I'm general American health Care. It is. It's the worst.
Speaker 2: Like a month ago for something I don't even know what it was, and they were like, oh, it'll be one hundred and thirty six dollars. And I looked at her and I said, uh what, And she goes, oh, here, let me see if I can find you a coupon. She typed it in. Okay, that's twelve dollars. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, why wouldn't I if you're just nice to them.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you just charge me twelve dollars from the beginning.
Speaker 1: Because they got a swipe a cupon, need the coupon man?
Speaker 3: And and I think if one of my friends works there, and you're supposed to have to ask, yeah, if you have a coupon, they they're not really supposed to go, I can just find a cupeon.
Speaker 1: But they'd still do that to me sometimes too.
Speaker 3: Or like lunchbox, they just say what But if you, let's say you were just a jerk and you're like, why I Am not paying that, they literally cant's go I'm sorry, they don't have to go find a coupon for you.
Speaker 2: But how is there a cupon, But that's right. I know why coupon?
Speaker 1: I don't you asking me a question like why is there a cupon? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Why is there coupon in the newspaper? Why aren't the newspapers anymore? What's paper? How did the turn a treat of paper?
Speaker 1: How to raise package into your house?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you. My kids to me all the time how everything is made? And I just say factory.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: Every answer is factory and they want to go see it. Okay, how the light bulbs get made? I don't know more.
Speaker 3: Things to talk about. An update on the Nashville fire situation.
Speaker 1: But they called.
Speaker 3: Morgan, and Morgan thought fire or something in her house. And Morgan called them back and they were like, we are just raising money. And then I felt like we can't put them on the air. They're not give them money, so I said, okay, I'll pay for it. It was one hundred and.
Speaker 1: Fifty bucks twenty for the donation. And they said what were they going to send us in exchange?
Speaker 6: Tickets for Leonard Skinner?
Speaker 1: Like a no, no, no, that's not what they said. Yeah, yeah, they said Leonard Skinner tribute band.
Speaker 2: Tribute band.
Speaker 1: No no tribute Bannard. I'm going to tell you right now. Everybody was freaking out because they thought it was Leonard Skinner.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, it was a tribute band.
Speaker 1: They said tribute band too, they said on the tribute band.
Speaker 6: No, that's why Eddie freaked out.
Speaker 1: I was like, I wanted to That's why I wanted Eddie to go. If it was Leonard Skinner the band. I think that's what I thought. I was tribute. I don't think Eddi knew. I thought it was skinnered man. No, you'll be going to a Leonard Skinner trip.
Speaker 6: It's tribute, right, Yeah, it's a tribute. It's not Leonard Skinner.
Speaker 1: So they sent you an envelope. Now you just send the money bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just send the money in now you don't have to.
Speaker 3: They a better way to do that. It's all all the envelopes because wait, you.
Speaker 2: Are to go to the ticket Yeah, the boucher. You want to send the money.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not nice, Like you got the ticket. I paid the money, so she needs to send the money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it. I have it ready to sit. I just wanted to make sure we were all good.
Speaker 3: Since Eddie, it's even funnier Eddie has to go to a Leonard Skinner tribute band concert.
Speaker 6: There's even a lot of tickets there, so you can basically bring.
Speaker 3: Your kids their names, their names Free third, Tuesday Gone. That a free bird. Oh it's Tuesday Gone. They always do a funny name with the song. That's the band name, free third, free Bird. Here'sday Gone.
Speaker 1: My goodness, dude, I don't really have to go to this.
Speaker 3: You're the one that You're the one that I thought it was skinnered. You didn't listen. Yes, so yes, Eddie has to go.
Speaker 1: What's the date. It's on May eleventh.
Speaker 6: There's five here, so everybody but the baby could come.
Speaker 1: Mark your calendars at it. You're gonna love that your boys to a Skinner tribute. I could just tell him it's Leonard Skinner. They won't know the difference. And then they go to school and be like we saw skinnered last night.
Speaker 3: If you put them on a big stage to set me far away, I would know the different time there.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then finally, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like taking the heat for this one yet. I don't think okay, well wait, come on, it's just gonna take a minute, you're gonna gonna make fun of me. I have listeners that I trade jerseys with now because I've been doing this stuff where I buy them online and we mail each other's jerseys like trades.
Speaker 1: That's cool and this is cool.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Well I have one that I'm doing. I'm just gonna run one by you.
Speaker 2: And so that you don't know how to give them back or is it like a borrows like you get it for a week.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we don't borrow you. No, you trade. It's like baseball trading baseball cards.
Speaker 3: I don't understand lunchbox. You wouldn't like a Lennard at Skinner. No, a messy jersey like autographed.
Speaker 2: I mean, fine, if you want to give it too me.
Speaker 3: No, no, we trade let me. I'm gonna find this address. You're acting so cool. Okay, here we go, go go. So the guy says his name is Drew. He has a a Bryce Young signed helmet, authentic helmet. And I said, oh, that's really cool, Like, what do you want. He's a Packer fan. So I said, I'll tell you what. I'll trade you.
Speaker 1: This I brought away with me to mellow Packer jersey right here.
Speaker 3: The rookie Van Ness signed. I'm gonna trade him that, and I'm gonna trade.
Speaker 1: Him this one. Michael Vick. Oh you're not giving up, Michael Vick, Brice Young helmet.
Speaker 2: You are nuts.
Speaker 1: I told you.
Speaker 3: My veg got mad at me because Michael Vicjersey at my house talk about that here, Yes, one whistles my vet, who I'm friends with. She's come into the house work out with my wife. She was like, you got the dog Fighter on your jersey. I like, yeah, my bad, But yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna trade those two to a listener for Bryce Young helmet.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not a good trade because the helmet.
Speaker 1: Will keep out. The jersey just stays in the closet. I think so too.
Speaker 3: And there and it's a and so the question I was gonna ask you guys, because he's a listener, he's a fan of the show, should I also sign a picture and put it in Oh my gosh, yeah, Like, does does a listener think I'm gonna send something from the show.
Speaker 2: That's probably more important to him than the jerseys. Let's be every listener wants to sign something.
Speaker 3: Well, that's I don't mind doing it at all. What that of the picture.
Speaker 2: Why you sign You don't sign the back of a baseball guy?
Speaker 1: I can print out of just a picture of me anywhere, and I don't even want it. I don't know if it was lame, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He'll frame that on the wall.
Speaker 3: What's to be disappointed that I didn't like do extra effort? So if I signed this in my lame No, no, there's a chance about it.
Speaker 1: It's not because you signed the picture. You're lame my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're just lame already.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, Okay, I'm gonna try those two jerseys and mailed off. I'll let you know. Want to get my bright authentic helmet.
Speaker 3: We'll see it on the desk, right probably, Yeah, I would try somebody that's Joilagano helmet.
Speaker 1: I'm gona try to get rid of it anyway. You're starting to look like a card collect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure. Yeah, I got too much happ it over here. Got the Arkansas game ball from the last week.
Speaker 1: That's really cool, dude, Ly you kept the game ball.
Speaker 2: But what about the guy that scored like fire's like five game balls?
Speaker 1: Oh all right, yeah, never mind they switch at the ball. I could get him to sign it. That'd be cool. I got too much signed stuff, man, but that's awesome. I got Dak Prescott jersey coming signed. Yeah, we canna do with that. Wear it every day. No, you're not gonna wear that.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: We gotta go. I gotta go to this interview. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 3: Don't forget tickets to the Million Dollar Show Wants on Friday, ten am Central.
Speaker 1: Have a great day. We will see you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Buyer Buddy