Speaker 1: No Willian doctor.
Speaker 2: And we're back. We are back, sponsored by Booth. We're back, and we're black, well not all of us.
Speaker 1: I never left. We use it. You yeah in the bathroom, you know me.
Speaker 2: I'm on my second cup of coffee. Amar got her first ear infection last night. Sot on you know those fun fun nights in the hospital and r oh, yeah, that was very fun. My baby minded me back in the day. I just get a lot of air infections of the kid I did too.
Speaker 1: It's funny how that works.
Speaker 3: Like the doctor told me, if he gets another one, we're gonna have to take his tonsils.
Speaker 1: Never got one again.
Speaker 3: I think that was my body's way of saying, nigga, you ain't taking my tonsils like I ain't having it.
Speaker 2: Oh. I got an ear infection all the way up into college. But that was my fault because I slept on a like cold floor at Dell State and I had a cold, So I think that's probably why. But yeah, I had air infections all the way all the way through my childhood into adult years. Yeah we should still have tons though, I do. Yeah, I don't. What did ear infections feel like?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: They're very painful.
Speaker 3: It's just pressure whatever he like you decide or whatever side, and then it's like you get like a cough and you know it's like strip maybe strep throat because it's all connected, like ear mouth.
Speaker 4: Ear nos and throat, nose and throat, so damn. I think the only time I ever felt like that is when Rory gave us all COVID in Atlanta. That's how I knew I was like sick, because when we were landing in Atlanta, the pressure from the plant, like I felt like my ear drum was about to explode.
Speaker 1: I had never felt like that COVID though. I don't think that was on a list of symptoms. Yeah, I don't think it was at all. I don't know if ear pressure was. You just said it's all connected and I was sick.
Speaker 4: I was really really like I was getting sick, but I never noticed it until, like I felt that pressure when I was.
Speaker 1: That was the first symptom that I felt, was that pressure. Ryan was patient one for COVID. You know it in the world.
Speaker 2: He's really not He's not making a racist joke. He's not joking. I thought Mam made that comment the other day. No, he's legitimately was the first. This is not like the first person in the US with COVID, first first American with COVID. You're fucking lies, which which made me wonder, like we have to do a better background check for Ryan. He may work for the CIA. How do you know he's just a fan of podcasting and DJing.
Speaker 1: Nah. No, he worked at it's a plant.
Speaker 3: He worked at the hospital where where the flights from China came in and they were like quarantining the people that want to flight. He worked at the front desk, and so he got sick like the next day and they didn't even know what it.
Speaker 2: Was like, missed two weeks of school, should have missed six months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, saved us all you and Tom Hanks so safe to say that he was patient. He's patient zero. He just happened to be Chinese. That's terrible.
Speaker 3: He well, Trump tried to tell y'all, y'all called him racist, Right, this is just how history.
Speaker 1: This is, go back to history. Tried to tell you all where it came from.
Speaker 2: Calling it the Kung flu was racist, but it was also funny. I mean China from China, China, I mean it was the Wuhan Bar, like come on. Man, if you say it's Chinese, it's not being racist, but you know, you know, it is what it is, and whatever happens China from China. But yeah, listen, I took I've never been to the Hoboken r before, but you know, I just assumed Hoboken nice area. I forgot that things in the middle of the projects. Oh everyone, everyone was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Never they tuck them away away from you know, that main strip of bars. But yeah, I hadn't been in a project esque hospital in a long time.
Speaker 1: Did they have you in it all night or for the most part, don't. Yeah.
Speaker 2: A lot of meltdowns, a lot of a lot of stabbings, a lot of people coughing without covering their mouth.
Speaker 1: I mean that's just the day of the Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I mean either way, she's fine though. That's but that is good. We are back. They haven't changed the medicine, by the way, the pink one still the pink stuff, still the same stuff, smells exactly the same too.
Speaker 3: Back sponsor by BOOSTMOE unlimited talk, text and data and you can catch us on Netflix every week. That's what we at posted up Chilling Come higher at us on the Flicks Call it Netflix on.
Speaker 1: The Flicks on the Flicks, cut us on the Netflix. So Mall said something to me yesterday and that was in confidence and I don't even know what you not talking about that I'm talking about that.
Speaker 4: Said to me on Monday, like because I came in, I'm super high energy, like you know, it was the first nice day, Like I'm excited, I'm dressed up, cute, and Mam says, damn the marriage. You really do suffer from seasonal depression, like the sun come out and suddenly you're just a happy.
Speaker 1: Person, uns out, buns out right.
Speaker 4: I'm like, now you believe We've been trying to get you to believe in depression for five years on this fucking podcast, but now you see.
Speaker 1: I honestsarily, I don't believe in depression. I never said that.
Speaker 2: I think we could find years that I don't believe in depression.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever supported art saying. I don't think i've ever said kick you off. I say there's a reason why I do the better helps but.
Speaker 3: I was suicide. Well they can go hand in hand. Well yeah, they're like cousins. But I'm just saying, like I don't you know, like talk to me. They're probably like siblings before. Yeah. Absolutely, But I believe in depression. Yeah, yeah, I know depression is real. I didn't know that you had seasonal depression though, until Monday.
Speaker 1: I found that out.
Speaker 3: I was like, Oh, that's what it is. The marriage's mood changes whenever the sun's out. Son is whether you get to wear less clothing, you get to show the toes whenever the toes is out.
Speaker 1: You happy.
Speaker 3: I know it's said about you as long as you got your feet.
Speaker 1: Out, you happy man. Stiffocating.
Speaker 2: Did you guys see the DoorDash driver that was putting her toes in the photo? Yeah, get more tips, your nice feet. That's great your feet. You know, that's a genius at work. Like someone needs to hire for some other market for her to find in the building. She tapped into a whole nother thing, like show that foot, like okay, because it probably was a happy accident, probably happened once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got a big ass tip.
Speaker 3: Somebody commented, Oh, I don't even know my foot was in that picture, right, big tip?
Speaker 1: Like hold up?
Speaker 3: She know how much people make online showing their feet? Yeah, she knows how much you can make as a door Dash delivery person. Tips are big, great, greatest president ever. No tax on tips, right, can't tax the tips them. I'm just saying, she found a loophole. Oh, let me slip my foot in here every now and then. It just let me get because what they said behind the ball, the bigger, the bigger the tips.
Speaker 2: The bigger the tip, bigger, the tips bigger. Right, they say that it's old restaurant based on that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So at door Dash he's probably like, show the feet, whatever's after that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Why hasn't anybody show your feet?
Speaker 2: I delivered to me.
Speaker 4: Why hasn't anybody like come up with footers like Hooters, but for feet?
Speaker 3: So what they're gonna do walking around with their feet up? Yeah, but everybody ain't got it.
Speaker 1: And like serve you to Mazarella sticks with like the toes.
Speaker 2: I know there's a world out there for that, but they can they can keep that one somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go to footers because because then because then you know what happens as the manager. If I'm the manager, your foot is and now I have to vet the nice feet if I you know, I saying we don't really like your feet, that's what they hit me with discrimination. It's because I'm black. No, it's because you have ugly feet. We can't have ugly feet at footers, right. But look how fast it'll turn into Oh, they didn't like me because I'm black, I'm dark. No, it's not you just your feet, man, I can't have those feet delivering food.
Speaker 1: I mean it's just you know, feet pretty neat.
Speaker 2: You know the Vegas loopholes somehow that they get away with. All the waitresses are not hired as weight staff. They're hired as models, so they're allowed to determine, like if they get fat, it's like, no, I'm hiring you as a model. You don't fit aresthetic, which is legal when you're doing model shit, like yeah, you don't fit.
Speaker 3: They're protect Shoot, they're protected. They got to be protected.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Vegas has different laws.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they get away with it.
Speaker 3: But because if I open the foot is and I say, yo, nah to do it in Vegas. Yeah, gotta go to Vegas. Start your business in Vegas and it will flourish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or open the strip where they just show strip.
Speaker 4: I was having a conversation with someone who said that Floyd Mayweather, Floyd Made the Weather, had opened the strip club in Vegas, and I was just wondering why he would do that, Like there's like pussy for sale in Vegas, Like I'm not like if I want to see like naked women, like I'm just gonna pay the funck them.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna skip the middle.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's that's usually like the flirting stage of prostitution in Vegas, Like you just take them out the strip club and allegedly, h yeah, like they're all the strippers usually are working, whereas other places, some people are working, some people are stripping. Okay, they're all working, so yeah, that's like the flirtation. That's like their Lincoln page is when they're stripping. But I just feel like, if you're gonna go to Vegas, like I don't want to go to like like I don't want to go to a nice strip club in Vegas, Like I want to go to something like sleezy, Like Vegas gives me sleeze.
Speaker 1: You know, you want to go to a sleezy strip club, Like I'm not. I'm not going to go to a strip club in Vegas.
Speaker 4: Right, But I'm saying if I was a person who went to strip clubs in a place like Vegas, I would want like a sleezy one.
Speaker 1: No, why do you want a sleezy strip club in Vegas? Get another local? Well, Vegas is sleezy. No, what do you mean by sleezy?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: I don't just mean like like like you can probably like smoke cigarettes in there, and there's probably like a Russian male order bride in there, like stripping, like it's like sleeves Like it's not yeah, like it's not fucking King of Diamonds Monday, Like, it's not that.
Speaker 2: It's you know, it's like it's not a gentleman's club.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not.
Speaker 2: I think Vegas would be a gentleman Yeah, it would be like it would be a gentleman's club. Well they have like what like twenty nine is not a gentlem club. No, that's a strip club. That's a strip club. Okay, but like out here, I feel like that would be called a strip or a gentleman's club, whereas Starlets will be a strip club. Yes, does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Yes? I don't even know. I just considered the strip clubs they don't take nothing off. Well we have that.
Speaker 4: I mean they take stuff off, but what we take off? Or they come out naked, don't they They don't really take nobody naked naked.
Speaker 3: But I mean, you see a girl naked Stallish, she got bills, bills, she like, fuck the laws.
Speaker 1: The law. You can show ariol out there though in Stallt's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen ariolas in Stallts. I've never seen nipples and starlets. I don't think it's pasty's yeah, oh yeah, maybe there.
Speaker 4: I would assume if you're going to a strip club in Vegas, you will want sleezy, not like big like you know, not like black women with fat asses. I don't think people go to Vegas to see that. I think I'm thinking, no, not in Vegas.
Speaker 1: No skinny white girl. Vegas is a classy town with cigarette burns is what I would assume you will find in Vegas.
Speaker 2: A coke coketown for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by b S. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And now Texas, that's Coral was it? I think it was onx is in BYB. One of those strip clubs in Dallas was by w B. I don't know if it was Onyx or.
Speaker 1: No, Texas, you can get fully naked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could shoot a golf ball out of here pussy in Texas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen somebody do it. M holding one. Yeah, that's a part.
Speaker 4: At first growing up in New York going to strip clubs and finally to a strip club out of town and like I'm seeing cervix.
Speaker 1: That was an experience for me.
Speaker 2: Well in Atlanta when we went with for Eddend's birthday, I think that was a b yob.
Speaker 1: Joint, wasn't it? In Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Yea, it wasn't. Oh no, because we did we did. Okay, No, no by b strip club is nuts.
Speaker 4: Y'all took ed into a strip club and bought a bottle for his birthday.
Speaker 1: I love you bitches, y'all. He never took me to know strip. No.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: What was funny was no he had he had like some I think he had some friends with him, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So I'll tell the story without giving too much. And I think we've told this story with him here already. There was people that catered our our green room in Atlanta with amazing food, and then they were like, oh, we're gonna go at the strip club. We're like Oh it's Edon's birthday. Let's let's go, let's go. They also they were entrepreneurs. They were working at the strip club as well as talent. Oh not, they weren't catering.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's what it was. One of them was working at the strip club. She worked at that club, because that's how we even got found out and was like, okay, we'll go over there.
Speaker 1: That's what it was.
Speaker 2: Oh so she saw like food and pussy, that's dope. Well I'm not gonna say she see.
Speaker 1: I didn't see her doing itthing or the idea of pussy sorry in the id idea, the idea of yes she's a sex worker.
Speaker 2: And that didn't even seem like the strip club where they were selling pussy it all. It was like a it was a cool truck driver.
Speaker 1: Let me strip club.
Speaker 3: Every strip club, no one, Now you're snitching. Now we got to clean. I'm just saying every strip club. I didn't snitch on it. I'm not a particular one.
Speaker 2: Every in every strip club, every strip club, somebody's in the selling pusy.
Speaker 1: I can promise you that. And it's not on the premise. Somebody's ally and somebody's selling coke.
Speaker 3: Oh, for shit, you got to have one and you got to have the other. Now it's like you go out to eat, where's the spoon?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Some people go to their hands others Why don't you test it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? None need you tend with the coke? Whi' the whizz the whole. I just feel like life be feeling good enough.
Speaker 4: Y'all be wanting to feel too good, Like you know what I'm saying, Like there's a such thing like lamar oldem Like there's a such thing as feeling too good? Like why do you want to see a beautiful woman naked and fuck and beyond drugs? And like just I'm overstimulated by your happiness, Like just chill on the pleasure.
Speaker 2: Like I hear you on the lamar odin part. But you just took a shot at probably ninety five percent of men when you said you see a beautiful woman you want to fuck her while on drugs. That's like it's the population. It's like everyone but more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't need drugs to want to have sexual beautiful.
Speaker 2: One name, but I don't know it's a honeypack of drug. Yeah, yeah, sometimes you.
Speaker 3: Need drugs to get the overall experience. Yeah, I can see that, but fire enough. You don't need no drugs.
Speaker 4: I've realized that a lust having a lust issue, I was just telling.
Speaker 1: People, finally realize you got a lust issue.
Speaker 4: Having a lust issue will cost you. It will cost you so much money and energy. Like if there's a like, if there's a beautiful girl around, I will spend so.
Speaker 1: Much more money and so much more energy.
Speaker 2: Are Oh, baby, I never knew you was a trick relaxed, a trick?
Speaker 1: What you mean you gonna spend so much? That's that's that's trick lingo.
Speaker 4: So I'm not even just talking about that. Yes, I spend money on women, right, but it's not even just that. It's more like, like, okay, so if me, you and Rory go out and we're just going out as the fellas, right because I'm the Fellas to y'all, and we go to a bar, we have one or two drinks whatever, if there is a bad bitch there, you know what, Hey, let's order another round. We're having a ball, Let's order another round, or let's go here because you don't want to go home because it's a beautiful girl right there likes to get.
Speaker 3: A drunk take advantage of it. That's that's what it sounds like, right.
Speaker 1: It is not true.
Speaker 3: They'll get her drunken, unsuspecting and she doesn't know that. I want to lick that cat. And yeah, that's what it sounds like.
Speaker 1: I'm not another round, another round, keep them coming.
Speaker 4: You know how when you're having so funny, how time flies when you're having fun. When you're having fun, and it's like the cute girls around you don't even notice how much you're drinking.
Speaker 1: You don't notice how much you're spending. Like, okay, baby, did a trick.
Speaker 2: I also just want to like do do like a quick thirty second reverse. Would you say alcohol is a drug?
Speaker 1: I would drug?
Speaker 2: Yes, tiland olds a drug, okay, alcoholics. She just said she doesn't understand how people could want to take drugs, see a beautiful woman and.
Speaker 1: Want to fuck. Well. Alcohol is not a drug.
Speaker 3: It's a controlled substance, thank you. Alcohol is a central nervous system.
Speaker 2: The government named it that because it's what it's a legal drug.
Speaker 1: This means, oh, hold on.
Speaker 3: Alcohol is a central nervous system depressant. This means that it is a drug that slows down brain activity. It can change your mood, behavior, and self control. It can cause problems with memory and thinking clearly. So this means if baby D is buying more rounds for the women than she is, hoping that it changes their mood, their behavior, and that they lose self control so she can go home and do what she pleases with you.
Speaker 1: You are literally painting me right then, Like what the right? Oh? My bad?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: I was reading something, but no for real, like real talk, real shit, Like didn't y'all notice like when y'all got y'all lusts under control, like that you saved like money, like the amount of money you respected.
Speaker 2: Read Read your Koran, read every history book. The fall of every single man of the empire is lest oh man. The first lesson in the Bible. Lust ruin everything. Every powerful man is not not killed because of armies anymore, just armies of horse. Yeah, so we can't we can't really control that lust demon.
Speaker 1: You all right? You about you? You figured out seventy.
Speaker 3: Percent of life once you control that lust demon. Like when you know you're getting lusty and you're like, I ain't going out, I ain't going to hang out with this chick now, I ain't doing it. And then like you actually go through it, not going out. The next day you wake up, you feel like you just glowing. You like, nigga, I can do anything I can. What's say no to the pussy. I couldn't do anything like you could conquer the world.
Speaker 1: I can do anything.
Speaker 2: I can. All you're not doing say no to the lust demon. One time you looked at that lust demon right in the face, and you decide you're gonna stay home and not go out.
Speaker 1: You wake up the next day, A life is just different.
Speaker 3: You just feel like, yeah, like you can't control me, can't get me to just come outside and spend my money on you and just be a trick.
Speaker 2: I ain't no trick fight that lust demon. A lot of you niggas is damn bad for that lust demon. You start adding up the money that you did save from last night. Oh my, got an extra five hundred dollars in my pocket now for night.
Speaker 1: I probably wouldn't enjoyed it. Fan, listen to New York.
Speaker 3: You know how easy it is to spend five hundred dollars on a girl that really don't like you like that.
Speaker 2: It costs fifty dollars an hour to breathe out here without meeting the girl.
Speaker 3: Stay, stay, stay no to that lust demon three days out the week, and watch how.
Speaker 1: Much money you say you up?
Speaker 2: Fifteen hundred? You up fifteen hundred. You say no to the lust demon three times only things stopping y'all from getting a down payment on a house is hard. It's the lust demon hundred percent. The lust demon got y'all dawn bad.
Speaker 3: So I know what you mean, baby, d Like you see a beautiful woman, You're like, damn, I don't want this night thing.
Speaker 2: You know how much it cost to keep the night open? Shit, the night is expensive. Keep the night open.
Speaker 3: We're gonna keep going, all right, Wait till you lay down and see you see that big statement in the morning.
Speaker 2: You just swiping. Dude like that, you down bad? Take you down twenty five. Take one night off of say lesson you got an llc ye your dreams will start tomorrow.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of dudes don't know that you you damn bad because the lust demon is up. Lust Demon winning eighty two and oh every season kna say no to that lust demon, fellas, trust me, So yes, baby, do I get what you're saying. I'm fucking with you, but yeah, you see a beautiful woman. It's like, Damn, I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm like you. It's like when you go to a new city, like I could live here.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing. It's this, I can move here. It's the same thing. You see a beautiful girl like I ain't. I'm never letting her.
Speaker 1: Go the experience of being in New York City and you.
Speaker 4: At like a dark, dark, dimly lit like it's nice outside. It's dark, dimly lit restaurant, good drinks. That bitch looking at you, You giggling, like the air feels fres.
Speaker 1: That's the best feeling in the fucking world.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: It just costs three hundred dollars until the best feeling in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but until she laughed too Hardy. You see that side tooth is going, you could pay for it.
Speaker 1: It ain't the same. It don't hit the same no more.
Speaker 2: When when you pay for the side tooth, I don't hit the same no when you once you see that she need a side tooth? What's the lust? Demon is like they showed you the the side tooth is going. You're like, I'm going home, ask ask her to stay in one night for Netflix and show you could probably afford the side too for it are your night in with and.
Speaker 1: You could get demon three times you.
Speaker 3: Could get her. You can get get a girl. You get get a little replacement to fill in there.
Speaker 1: Feel that gap. You gotta fill her, ga feel that void on her life. Go ahead, feel that void for you.
Speaker 2: Avoid the void. Being a side tooth is fucking hell. That's then starts with the gums. That's the niggas void right there, the side tooth going. Come on, Nobody filled that void for you yet, because she's been opened coronas. Yeah, you got you done been there been three times side tooth You fucking You've never seen a woman open a beer with her mouth? Yes, let me tell you. So I'm in traffic. A girl hops out at the light.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking she's in a car fighting where she hopped out and ran from the car. So I'm looking like she in there fighting. She runs to the median on the side of the right here what was I think Bowery or something. She takes a beer and puts it on like the rail of the median and it's like banging it trying to open a beer. I said, this is no way I'm looking. I was so like puzzled by this. I was like, I've never seen this before. And then she runs back in the car. Naturally, I got to look at the plates. Where is she from?
Speaker 1: Alabama? Makes makes total sense.
Speaker 2: So I'm like to her, she thinks that's a beer, like like, wow, New York, just keep this bottle.
Speaker 3: Openers at every light. Like to her, that's what she throw it up. I was like, I've never seen that before in my life. I'm like, you're trying to open a beer at the red light.
Speaker 1: I've seen a lot of things in New York.
Speaker 2: Definitely open a beer on a sidewalk, probably on a medium before, not like in traffic.
Speaker 1: In traffic that at the red light.
Speaker 2: I've opened beers on interesting angles of things. Yeah, that was some of the crazy that I ever seen at the light. I said, Okay, I've seen it all now, New York City, open a beer at the red light.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 4: I was in a couple's photo shoot today on the train. Gotta love New York. I was in a couple's photo shoot on the train. They had just gotten married in like train, that's fire. No, they didn't get married on the train, but they were taking the photos like you know, the New York City like photos.
Speaker 3: They probably met on the train. That's probably why they did that. That's fire.
Speaker 1: That was sweet.
Speaker 4: But I'm like in the corner, like trying, like I'm like, they're like, no, we want people in it.
Speaker 1: You didn't hire me like this, shoot Like, I'm not just about to be baby.
Speaker 4: I mean, congratulations on the baby in the marriage, but I'm not just about to be in your fuck.
Speaker 1: What's your extra fee wedding?
Speaker 2: Like to be an extra, to be an extra?
Speaker 1: How much did you pay?
Speaker 2: Yoh, I got my budget yesterday. We spent almost six thousand dollars in extras. I said, I'm you know, signed me up on Craigslist. Wherever the fuck y'all found them?
Speaker 1: How many were there? Twenty mm hmm, you got off cheat, So that's thirty dollars an extra three hundred dollars an extra Yeah, probably somewhere around you know, I'm not just not bad reading.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They was there for the whole day, no half days. Oh yeah, that's about right.
Speaker 2: Then we ended up just using all my friends. So they literally sat there and got a free nail and got three in the dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh now I kind of like that. I'm about to be an extra.
Speaker 2: That's that's not a bad morning, like for three hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: You know what I wanted to be.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be one of those people that they when they hire you to like wait outside of like famous people hotels and like ask for autographs.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be one of those people, like how funny with that vinyl in your life? Yeah?
Speaker 3: See my face and I'm just outside of somebody's hotel just holding a vinyl Like that wouldn't be funy if y'all look at one day like what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Was was not all doing?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 3: One hundred dollars a day? That's what they're paying? Oh wow, need that?
Speaker 2: Because I've definitely seen artists come out the hotel and be lying right to the person like you someone told you where that person was.
Speaker 1: Yea, I didn't see when you just did that.
Speaker 2: No, I didnt see when she did it, but I've definitely seen artists do that.
Speaker 3: I was like, dot, you cut it out that that old Italian man does not know who you don't know that?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: Bro? The man was like, sounds a little Italian, bro, don't jetman?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: You know with some black girl from Florida I'm she ran straight to that dear. That's it right there.
Speaker 3: I was like, yo, cut it out that man, do not know who Doci is? Man, those are definitely paid standing.
Speaker 2: Yo, this ship that labels like not saying she is not dope, but she can't have fans. I know you're not saying the hotel, but that because plenty of artists.
Speaker 1: This is it.
Speaker 3: I think that, yes, this is definitely. Look at this guy that she runs to. She makes a bee line too.
Speaker 1: Oh sh she looked the other way and you don't know who she is.
Speaker 2: He was yelling out her name, and that's how she got the you know, she looks, Yeah, she looks great. Yeah, but no, that would be that would be it's a dog chi Luigi right there with Luigi's Why.
Speaker 1: Do you really sound like Mario and Luigi? Please? That's all.
Speaker 3: That's which artists. Would you want to do that for any artists as long as they're paying. I'll stand outside of every hotel in Manhattan like you're paying. I'm there because that's a that's a real gig. That's a real gig. But how do you find that?
Speaker 4: Because I feel like that's kind of like backpage because you can't just like you know, like it's kind of like the labels.
Speaker 3: Though, like a lot of the labels that have like, Yo, this person staying here, we need you outside the hotel. You know, it's aesthetics. It makes people want to who's staying Like, who's staying here? Who y'all waiting for? Like, because I've done that, Like I've seen people stand outside of the hotels and they waiting and then they named somebody. I'm like who, Yeah, who is that?
Speaker 1: Like, how do you and how do you know that this person stay in?
Speaker 2: Well, listen when that happened with me, and yet the other day they was not paid on that line, was here to see yek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's different. That was just listening. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So but that would be a fun, fun gig to do. Yeah, but that's nothing new because the label's been calling paparazzi specifically for artists that don't even ask for them.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, Like leave me alone. Now you got an out promote, I'm lenking your ad get out there, flood them streets. That's a new street team.
Speaker 2: I was trying to figure out when when jay Z and Beyonce came to Palooza at Hammerstein. I'm not even I mean amongst us, like three people knew. Well Beyonce didn't. Yeah she was. She never made it up to where we were. She came in and then left.
Speaker 1: She actually came in. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Okay, there was paparazzis when we went out to like with security to bring them in. There was paparazzis every Like, how the fuck did anyone even know about this?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Please, as a good do SA Pelooza manager, you called them.
Speaker 1: I would have. I would have.
Speaker 2: It's like, why did not? I would never wouldn't do that? But I was very shocks of like how did this was a last minute decision? Like not anyone like knew about it. This isn't like an event that I feel like paparazzis would be like, oh, Jay's gonna definitely be there. Maybe they followed from the office or something, probably like it's just a tail you think, but they were already there before J pulled up.
Speaker 4: I feel like jay Z beyond say Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Drake, I feel like they have like a designated paparazzi team whose only job is to like follow them around.
Speaker 1: Like J tipped them off.
Speaker 2: Then I appreciate, really appreciate it for now them.
Speaker 1: I don't think the artist is in control of that.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying like if I worked at TMZ, I would have someone jay Z's in town. Yeah, ye, like wherever he goes, follow him.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but no, that just blew my mind of how like our little event there was already waiting outside. Knew exactly what they was waiting for. That's creepy.
Speaker 1: It was waiting for you. It was like, that's Rory that follow him.
Speaker 2: Tell them don't do that, because that happened.
Speaker 1: To me once. See, I'm telling you you famous bro.
Speaker 2: You don't remember when I came out of Delilah and they tell us about the breakup. I was like, justin Bieber's in there, Oh yeah, like that's what what you asking me? Any question?
Speaker 1: Just one of those places in La.
Speaker 2: Stand out there and whoever comes out they ask questions. It happened to be somebody knew about the pots.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's just like when you have those type of people in there, it's like, why why are you talking to me?
Speaker 1: Right? Beaver's in there having dinner, like we talked to that guy.
Speaker 2: But anyways, uh, my birthday is coming up.
Speaker 1: Speaking of strip clubs, your birthday is coming up? Yeah, May the fourth be with you.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do. I did Mexico City, which was just a lot because just traveling with a kid is just not it. Did Detroit last year, which was a lot of fun. But I'm just not in that head space anymore.
Speaker 1: I would hope not to be in Detroit and go to strip clubs in Detroit. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do. Part of me just wants to just chill. But I feel like by four pm I'll be like, why did I decide.
Speaker 1: To just chill?
Speaker 2: You should tell you're not gonna go away. I don't think we have time.
Speaker 1: We can make time. I will always find a way if I'm.
Speaker 2: Not. According to our contract, it is where it's on Eastern Standard time, our contract, it's longitude, latitude, it's down to everything.
Speaker 1: But you could take you could take the week off for your birthday.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want to do a week. That's a good question.
Speaker 4: Just take a Thursday off and then you have third like I do. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday will be a good place to go. If you take a Monday off, you'll have Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, Thursday.
Speaker 1: Your birthday's a Thursday. It's a Friday. I mean, I'm Monday.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. So I would we could take Thursday off and I could come back on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: But where you know what I'm saying, take Monday off. You don't even need to take Thursday off. Oh true, yeah, take Monday off. Me and ma Alli hold it down.
Speaker 1: But where, like, where do I go? Wherever your soul lead you? Brother? There's mad places. How about you go to Tokyo. No, that's really far. Tokyo is crazy.
Speaker 2: You know, a little three day Tokyo, three day Tokyo turnaround is fucking nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah's three day Tokyo turnaround.
Speaker 2: But you know, you know, as Zod really tried to get me to do that for their first Tokyo show. He's like, I'll pay for it. I said, I'm not going to Tokyo for three days. That is, I'm not flying in show the next day and leave. I'm not doing it. Your brain Your brain would explode.
Speaker 3: Noah, Yeah, no, I'm not flying fourteen hours to be on the ground for six hours and then fly.
Speaker 1: Not even a day. To me, that is wild. Is there any place that you haven't been that you have thought about going?
Speaker 2: I'm not with him with that amount of time. Yeah, that's like four days. That's not a lot of time to go, like okay, like bucket list stuff. I don't know, man, the j Elect show is I'll just go there. That's the where's the Oklahoma City? That night?
Speaker 1: We are?
Speaker 2: If you're all the Is he wrong though? No, he's got I saw that clip of jail like I was crying. He said, no worry. If you're boring, you are an enemy, Like I've never heard that at.
Speaker 1: The show before. If you're booing, you're the inner me o.
Speaker 2: I love Jays so much.
Speaker 1: God right there.
Speaker 2: Yet, wall boost is proving that you don't have to overpay for great wireless to something you talk about all the time. So why don't you unlock the savings with twenty five dollars a month?
Speaker 1: That's it forever unlimited plan.
Speaker 2: It's permit price with no contract and no price hikes, which they always try to get you with those phone builds. You think you're paying something and you're not paying that In those tricky little devils and mal You always keep your same phone number, your same phone, whatever you want to do, and you save up to six hundred dollars a year compared to other major carriers.
Speaker 3: Stop overpaying and switch to a fair price at boostmobile dot com today based on average annual single line payment of AT and T, Verizon and T Mobile customers compared to twelve months on the boost Mobile Nlimited plan as of January twenty twenty six. For full off of details, visit boost mobile dot com anyways.
Speaker 2: In the actual news, Hulu said three parts fifty cent doc.
Speaker 1: Hulu said, three part fifty cent doc.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's what they're trying to do, is a part of it. That's that's where I'm I was like, it's if fifty makes a doc about himself, that is the greatest doc of all time. That is wild because I know people have done that before, but allowing fifty to do that would be super funny. That would be the most one sided documentary.
Speaker 1: Of all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but who's who's doing it. They didn't announce it. They just announced a three part if.
Speaker 2: The doc doesn't have a title yet, but it's going to be directed by a Mandun Lovett, who's done several docs, including Boys in Blue, Origins of Hip Hop, the French Montana Story.
Speaker 1: The French Montana doc was good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was actually way better than I expected to be quite honest. So yeah, I mean fifty has a very interesting story. I just don't know how much of it.
Speaker 3: Very interesting to have the most interesting stories, like do you think we'll.
Speaker 2: Get the real fifty cent or do you think we'll get the VH one behind the music fifty cent?
Speaker 4: We're definitely gonna get the the music. Them niggas be mad in front of the music, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean the god that's directing it, he's done a good job.
Speaker 1: I mean, I haven't seen all of the other ones.
Speaker 3: Well, I did see the Boys in Blue one that was good, and I saw the French Montana one that was really good. So I mean, listen, fifty cent has a one of the most interesting stories in our culture, culture's history. I mean, you have somebody that's proven to make great documentaries. I mean, he might get it right, I'm pretty sure, and he might be working with fifty on it.
Speaker 1: I could see fifty.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, being somebody who he's in contact with fifty is obviously going to.
Speaker 1: Be in it. Yeah, maybe he may not be, not fifty gonna be in the documentary.
Speaker 4: I don't see fifty being in a documentary that he's not. I don't see fifty helping someone produce a documentary that he's not a part of.
Speaker 1: Fifty would do his own docary, Yeah, with his own, with his own and.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't see fifty given helping somebody make money off his name.
Speaker 1: That's not very fifty ish. Might be getting paid for it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure there's some type of payment with likeness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he getting paid for it, so I mean, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, again, I'm just interested if the people, like, you know, fifties had a very interesting career with relationships. I don't mean romantically, I mean just with people in genuine it people away from it, Like, are are people that dislike.
Speaker 1: Him going to be in it? Is it just going to be.
Speaker 2: The people over there in the beginning? And also the entire Jimmy Hetchman thing is now legal paperwork that you can read on the internet for free. It's public records.
Speaker 1: But people that.
Speaker 3: Don't like you and not usually in your documentary. I've never seen somebody that don't like the person who's document, Like, Yo, fuck that nigga.
Speaker 1: You came and sat down for this, like.
Speaker 2: I've never it's got to get Bangham smurf at least an hour.
Speaker 1: Just just let him go. That's not happen. But I feel like, even though shot oh yeah, and.
Speaker 2: The project is produced by gen minds me the this involved Fifty is the executive producer. Yeah, okay, great, all right, well then I think we'll get a lot out of this, but it'll be from a one sided lens. I don't know Fifty is objective behind closed doors.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever seen him be objective in public, and that doesn't allow other people that he What are.
Speaker 1: You saying like fifty is not Fifty is a.
Speaker 2: Marketer and he's always marketed himself in a truthful way. Like I'm not saying fifty is a liar by by any means, but part of his marketing is being this superman. Okay, so yeah, when you go through everything that he's also beat, I could see why you'd feel like a superman too. So I can see this doc just feeling that way.
Speaker 3: But what in particular do you think this doc won't COVID because it sounds like you kind of alluding to something that the doc won't talk about.
Speaker 2: I think some of the stuff that's probably not on public record, even though like the Hot ninety seven shootings and the backstory with Kim and World, all that is public record. I just don't know how far and deep they'll get into it. It's a three part docs, so everything everything with Game that led with Chris Lighting and Jimmy Henchman. Again, all of this is on public record. Of Yale's house getting shot out, I'm not saying anything that you literally cannot find from court records as that going to be a whole part of it, because like people on the internet know about that. If they go through that whole case in the part three, that's going to do crazy numbers. That's the craziest story, in my opinion, in hip hop as far as street should goes. That's they were shooting out on twenty sixth Street. That's the wildest kept story that is public record that I at least know of in hip hop history.
Speaker 1: That's the low Kim No that Jimmy Henchman verse. Okay, yeah, like that's nuts.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Ushman literally left a banquet dressed in a suit and shot up a hout like he said this in court. Yeah, like that's he was the biggest exact period. So I hope they get into that stuff because, I mean, I feel like we kind of have the fifty story. He's had books, he's had docs already. I think we kind of know his upbringing. I think we know the rise to start them. I think all the way to Kanye verse fifty, that's all been so well documented. Yeah, but I don't know, maybe we'll get some more stuff since he's involved with his upbringing, his grandmother's house. I'm interested to see three parts.
Speaker 3: There got to be a lot in there. It's three parts, sos he got a cover. I mean, fifty does have a lot that he can talk about. But I think that he'll probably touch on a lot of the things that we've never heard about.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you think he'll get into any of his personal life as far as relationship with both of his children's mothers and relationship with his first son, Because if you're doing a doc doc at this point in your life, that's kind of important. Yeah, or it's just gonna be a VH one Behind the Music and tell us how you made in the club.
Speaker 3: I don't know, But something about fifty I don't I've never looked at fifty like he's somebody that runs away from.
Speaker 1: His uh, his story, his life. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that we've gotten a lot of other docs or you know, interviews with fifty.
Speaker 1: I don't know this this three parts.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking I'm guessing it'll be something in there that we've never heard him speak about before. What exactly that is, I don't know, but I'm thinking we'll have well, we'll get something from the best. Okay, that's the first time he ever spoke about that publicly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you think he'll address that he's broke?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think fifty cent is broke. Let me just say that now.
Speaker 2: Rick Ross said he went to court and they went through his books and he's broke.
Speaker 3: They went through fifties books in court. You think I'm believing that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: And if fifty is broke, guess what. Guess what I'm on the side of he wants to be broke.
Speaker 2: That's the pointing into court when you're being sued. Yeah, especially the chance you're gonna lose. Yeah, let me, I'm gonna file bankruptcy on this specific company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. Of course I'm broke. Yeah, of court, What do you mean, like I barely made it into court today.
Speaker 2: You think someone that board goes and be, oh y, I'm killing it.
Speaker 1: I got it? Yeah, I got it. Yeah, I gonna take all this I got sitting over here. You can take it.
Speaker 3: Nah, they don't go like that. Yeah, I'm definitely broke if I go to court.
Speaker 2: But I know Rick Ross is he's funny. So I know Ross is smart enough to know that fifty is not broken. But he's also smart enough to know what clickbait is like. And there's going to be a large group of people that here Rick Ross say fifty is broken.
Speaker 1: Believe it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think Ross is obviously somebody that's you know, he plays into it. He knows what's gonna be funny and people are gonna laugh at. But Ross is a businessman as well, and he knows how that how that game goes. Yes, if I have to go to court and open the books and shows, I want to show that I don't have nothing so that y'all can't take nothing. So yeah, I don't think fifty is you know, to the average fs oh Ross said, fifty is broke?
Speaker 1: Fifty you got no money. That's not how this goes.
Speaker 4: If somebody tried to see y'all right now, like, would y'all be huh glood?
Speaker 1: Oh, got broke, technic, got paper popped. I barely made it. The other day. I slept in this.
Speaker 2: Actually literally wore the shirt. I think left three episodes ago.
Speaker 3: I slept in this. I just woke and was like, oh, I gotta go to the studio today. Yeah, I ain't got it.
Speaker 1: How how do you hire money from the IRS?
Speaker 2: I would never have. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You just don't. You don't hide money from ours? You don't.
Speaker 3: You're patriot? Yeah, I got to open the book, show them everything. You don't hide money from IRS.
Speaker 1: Yo, you're going to jail. Bro fucking ran.
Speaker 2: Today is April fifteenth, and Ryan just googled how to hide money from the IRS. Fifteenth. I'm here about to come knocking, about to knock right on that elevator the door.
Speaker 4: I'm that's literally like googling how to get away with murder?
Speaker 2: Like YO, didn't? Uh? I forgot the football player did that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do he looks like my girlfriend's not moving. Like my girlfriend's not moving, that means you're going to jail, sir, No, he said my friend.
Speaker 4: My friend called me and hypothetically like his girlfriend's not moving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that one. I know I've seen that first forty eight. You going to jail? It was you, no doubt about it, one hundred percent. Well, yes, Ryan, don't google those things.
Speaker 2: Everyone is watching, especially the irs, and Happy tax Day. We'll all do our patriotic duty. Shout out to the irs. We love everything that you guys do. Oh ma, I finally started lambman, thank you for the recommendation.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: I'm on like episode I think four, going into five. I want to say, what is it? It's on Amazon Prime, but it should have been a Netflix show. In my opinion, we got Netflix. Got to get that, get that off off Amazon.
Speaker 3: Your Netflix in the bag, you'd lamb man, do what you got to do to get that show.
Speaker 2: And not to spoil anything. It's been out for a bit, but I thought with the intro it was gonna be more drug car Telly and don't spoil if it ends up getting there. But I was shocked that it is more just about the pit and oil rigs. I thought this was like gonna be some you know, breaking bad type of shit. Yeah, but no, it's it's an incredible show. It's it's really really good.
Speaker 3: It was definitely one of my favorite watches. With Paradise as well. Those are two of the shows that I watched, and Tosa King with Sylvester Saloon definitely one of the other shows that I love.
Speaker 1: Great TV.
Speaker 2: I will say though, made me a little uncomfortable once the daughter got into into play. Seventeen year old daughter brings her boyfriend off the plane. He's like the number one fucking draft pick from Alabama mm hmm. And because she can't have conversations with her mother about their current dating life, she goes to her father, which I would always love to be that supportive. There's something you feel like you but Mark can't talk to her mom about something because she feels uncomfortable. I would always love for you to come to me and vice versa. Can't talk to me about something, go to your mother about it. It's just this topic, talking about fucking your boyfriend. I wish that would be more of a mom subject, but I get it, and that's if you have a seventeen year old daughter, it's safe to assume that she's having sex and you should talk to her about those things. But the way she'd be giving it up, like maybe fucking says we're practicing, we're practicing safe sex. And he said, I'm gonna regret asking this. What does that meaning exactly?
Speaker 1: Said?
Speaker 2: Well, he I told him if he can't come in me, he can come anywhere that he wants.
Speaker 1: Hmm, it's great TV. You gotta want Michie.
Speaker 2: This is at a high school football game on the sidelines and he's the man. No, he's his name's Dakota Loving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know he's gonna make He gonna be somebody the name like Da Coder.
Speaker 1: You going places for sure, And.
Speaker 2: I think that's healthy to have that communication with your daughter.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know, man, it could be worded differently. Well, how did how did how do you? How do you?
Speaker 3: How would you word it to your dad? Like you have conversation? Did you have you ever had conversation with your dad when you first started having sex?
Speaker 4: When I first started having sex, No, I told you my parents thought I was a lesbian for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Okay, you still have sex.
Speaker 4: Lesbian, but not even like it wasn't. I just didn't talk to them about those things and they never saw me with anyone.
Speaker 1: Like I was very private and sneaky. So the first time you had the conversation with your dad that.
Speaker 4: I started talking to my dad about sex, that was in my late twenties or something, and it's we still it was never a was it. It was his main thing was he saw me leaving. I remember, I remember an exact conversation I was. We were living in brook I was living with my dad in Brooklyn at the time, and I was leaving.
Speaker 1: It had to be like one o'clock in the morning, and I was leaving the house.
Speaker 4: Anything out there l He was like he, I mean, it's New York City, though, like you can go party, you can leave the house to go party at one am. But I was leaving the house at one am, and he was like, where are you going? And I was like, do you really want to ask me that question? Like, Dad, do you really want to ask me what I'm about to go do at one am?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm your dad. I want to know. I'm assuming that's what he said.
Speaker 1: No, he was just like, well, who are you going to be with?
Speaker 4: And I gave him the name and he was just like it was just he just he trusted me, you know, but it was hard. I'm sure it was hard for him having me as a daughter. But I'm sure we never. We never.
Speaker 3: I'm sure your dad wake up every day and it's hard having you as a daughter.
Speaker 2: That's me.
Speaker 1: That was mad me, that's what you just said. No every day.
Speaker 4: But when I was young, yeah, it was hard. Like I partied a lot. I ran around late nights with friends and I was in strip clubs, and I was like, I'm sure having me as a kid was hard when I.
Speaker 3: Was I think it's hard for any dad to have a daughter that is now going out hanging out with guys and clubbing and partying.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that's a tough time for all dads. All dads that you.
Speaker 3: Know obviously are in their child's lives and loves their child like that gotta be a hard time. Yeah, your dad, you're out like you just because you know, we know what we was doing when we was going out. It's like, damn, my daughter at that age, and then you see her leaving the house. She had a certain outfit on you like, nah, I know she about to go stand on the couch at the club.
Speaker 1: With that on, Like, oh nah, you just know as a man.
Speaker 3: You was a young man at one point at one point too, so you know, guy's gonna walk in the club, see your daughter standing there.
Speaker 1: She looked nice. It's like they look at her like she pray.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like but luckily, when I was growing up, I had the thing about me always being with men, Like over time, when he realized that I was with men who would protect me, he loosened up a little bit because I'm not going out with a bunch of women and like we're falling victims to shit, like, oh, I'm going out with a dude or my guy friend. So I'm not trying to stay at anybody's section. I'm no one's victim. No one's feeding me alcohol some random nigg in the club. Like I didn't deal with stuff like that. So that made it a little bit easier for him.
Speaker 1: But THAT'SOK. A while that dad following on social media, yeah he does. I keep blocking them, he keeps making new pages. You think your dad is subscribed to your no.
Speaker 4: My my private Yeah no, how you know that because I can see who subscribed and I blocked, Like anything, is there anybody like Rory followed my subscription?
Speaker 1: I blocked him.
Speaker 2: Well that's that's because I thought it was supportive.
Speaker 1: I didn't know he gave you your money back. That's a good question, Like I have to go through it. How does that work?
Speaker 2: Like I subscribe, I pay, you don't get you block me as you don't get charged for the next month, or they.
Speaker 1: Like this month. I paid for this month. I wanted thirty days.
Speaker 2: I better see everything on this fucking Instagram for thirty days. And now that I think about it, I didn't think I got blocked. I thought like my credit card, I you know, sometimes you lose car a new one. I did kick them, That's what I thought. Yeah, but there wasn't nothing crazy going.
Speaker 1: There, you know, but like eventually like in there is.
Speaker 2: Like now it's there.
Speaker 1: No, it's not even you.
Speaker 2: I got a start back.
Speaker 4: You can't post super crazy shit in Instagram anyway. It's like I be on there like talking about y'all.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't want to pay for that. Yeah exactly, all right, Well, someone that pays for its greenshot it and DM it's me. Yeah, screen recorded shodn't to us let us say a baby.
Speaker 2: I read it be leaguing only fans ship. Yeah, do the same thing with Maris. Come on now we need that ship. But yes, that's just gonna have to be something I have to deal with. Oh yeah, you because I'd rather unfold. I mean, I don't want to hear uh we're having safe sex, which means raw pulling out, coming anywhere you want. I don't want to hear like those details. But I think it's probably better to have that type of relationship than the scared dad because your your daughter is probably good fucking at seventeen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a safe assumption. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had a nice uh he handled it well. Any nice way of telling her that this number one draft pick is not like he's gonna leave you. Had a very nice way of what he was saying, this is not gonna be your last relationship. And then she was explaining, well, how do I know how to like, how do I figure out heartbreak? And he was like, that's something you're gonna have to figure out by yourself. I'm just letting you know this is not gonna work out. It's gonna happen and within five minutes she found that out pretty quickly.
Speaker 1: You know, he was cold.
Speaker 2: She she had explained to her dad that they had sex everywhere, everything, cars, anywhere you can think of. They've been fucking, but they never slept together. And he's like, wait, so you were just lying. He's like, no, no, we never actually like fell asleep together and like woke up in his arms because she was trying to go out to the couch to sleep with him. It's like, if I promise I don't fuck him, can I just lay with him? Because I've never woken up with him? And he's like, all right, just please don't have sex. She get out there and he's like, all right, we can't fuck, but I want to lay with you. And he was like, no, that's not how this works. Oh my god, his girlfriend that he just traveled with a man ever told you that?
Speaker 1: Baby? The fuck on my face. I'm just I don't know. I'm just asking.
Speaker 2: I'm just I don't no, man might have got that off with you one night. So what you're about to do?
Speaker 4: He didn't even lie, Like every girl has been through like this, So what you about to do when you're not fucking?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: For sure that, yes, well that's what I'm but not my boyfriend, like but a guy that was trying to be and I was just like, no, I don't want like yo, definitely.
Speaker 1: And that was definitely the voice you said that. No, no, don't put that in me.
Speaker 2: What is what's what you That's how it goes, right, A wrong baby, You're not putting that in me, Like, that's how it goes.
Speaker 1: We've all heard that before, right.
Speaker 2: Why he was even colder was he couldn't even get the excuse off. We're on a couch, Like where are you gonna where are you gonna lay? Like he had an easy out on that. He was just like, nah, not fucking no, go sleep with your dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't gonna lie. I'm the number one player in the state. He ain't give me go yeah, go home. It's a whole plu thorough They lined up like these universities waiting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's terrible.
Speaker 4: You should teach we should teach our young men that women are worth more than what's in between their legs.
Speaker 1: Guys, No, no, they are for sure.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying when you're young and lit like that, like I can understand how a khit is, like, I'm not not just toddling horny. I just had passing yards last night, like what you're talking about, Like.
Speaker 1: I need some a stress reliever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I can already develop CT in my head right now, Like don't have much time.
Speaker 1: I'm just being real. I understand. Yes, women are worth more than that. We know that. But I'm just saying as a young like you just know, like, but he wanted to have sex? Of course?
Speaker 2: Come on, man, no we need how come Steve Harvey hasn't written that book he had that Snitch.
Speaker 1: And Ass book.
Speaker 2: Those that think like a man, Yeah on mass book. You read that book because you a book reader. So no, I don't read books like that. And that's not no shade. You read Jada Piggots. Did y'all hear his latest Jada Pink Jada Biggest Great? They don't even be on press runs anymore. They should talking about their relationship.
Speaker 4: I watch to know that a lot of those clips are old clips from like the same interview.
Speaker 1: People are bringing them up like they're new.
Speaker 4: I don't know why there's this current smear campaign against Jada, but all these interviews be old as Fuck's ship that we already talked about, and they're like, Jada won't shut up. It's like these blogs are going and pulling up old their games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, either way, so this is the old interview. Yeah, ok, yeah, I'm pretty sure this is old.
Speaker 4: But and also they're misconstruing what she's it's also saying, come on.
Speaker 3: You know that's what the internet. How many times the end and of the misconscrewed some.
Speaker 2: Ship you said all the time, exactly, So it's Jada's turn, that's all that's misconstrued. How much some of her ship, Like what she said about Will, what didn't she say let's start there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and all that clip that Rory is referring to is her saying like when they did the Red Table talk and she like made like her and Will were not together. But instead of saying that and saying will me and you weren't together and cheat on you, she just took accountability like, yeah, I did something I shouldn't have done. But later on it's like me and Will weren't we were not together? Like so he doesn't feel cheated on because he knows that we weren't together.
Speaker 2: I don't remember her ever saying did some ship I shouldn't have done. I remember her saying I got an entanglement, yeah, and then and that.
Speaker 1: You weren't supposed to be tangled.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's girl math with accountability for sure, because that's not accountability.
Speaker 3: I just think it's crazy that she had sex with a gay man, which which one will or we're not. We're not doing that, you disrespect.
Speaker 2: I'm joking, man, No, her having can't joke anymore. Her cheating on Hollywood Royalty.
Speaker 1: Stop saying cheating. Okay, they were not together.
Speaker 3: Having an entanglement on Hollywood Royalty with her son's front, with her son's friend.
Speaker 1: That's the only part that I found.
Speaker 3: What happens to be a gay man, that's the only part you found. He's August.
Speaker 1: I seen his gay.
Speaker 4: Okay, but we didn't know he was gay when that happened. She might not have known that.
Speaker 1: Boy was gay.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Come on, you know she looks like she is a really good gay ar Yeah, Jada knows, and she's a grown woman.
Speaker 3: You think young ass August Outseena could get that past grown ass Jada pinket.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe he didn't know he was gay.
Speaker 3: If anybody knew they was gay, it was August. He was lying to everybody else.
Speaker 2: That's a crazier story. If you fuck Jada pinkt and then realize you're gay.
Speaker 1: That's act was gay. It was like enough, Yeah, you know it does make sense, like havn't said I didn't like it, beautiful ass and.
Speaker 3: You realize like nah, like I don't even like women. What you done made it to Jada Pinkett and now you allowed you.
Speaker 1: Don't like women.
Speaker 3: That is crazy only at the top. Yeah, he always knew he was gay. He was trying to fight and you know hide that. But you know, you know when you're gay.
Speaker 4: Yo to you gay niggas whatever, Like can y'all help me clip it? Can y'all help me like fight like gayness? Like like how do y'all live every day?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, because we talking about the lust demon at the time. You don't talk about the gay demon.
Speaker 2: No, except and love who they are and support themselves with the tribe of people that do the same.
Speaker 1: You try to fight the gay demon. Yeah, likej said that ship to me.
Speaker 4: He's like, you know how you always be like niggas ain't fight niggas be saying they fighting demon's whole time is bisexuality.
Speaker 1: He was like, that's you.
Speaker 2: You gotta know a mega church. You get delivered. You're not gay no more. You're not gay no more.
Speaker 1: You gotta go to Megatan. Don't like men's no more.
Speaker 2: If you if you pay the church enough ties gainess. Really they gotta dump. They gotta dunk you in the in the tub, wash away. You're sending marble tub. Yeah, I got baptizeders just the flicker, the little water on me.
Speaker 1: No, they gotta pay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they that's what they gonna do. They want to get rid of that gay demon. You don't want to be gay no more.
Speaker 1: I feel like one of the gay crazy.
Speaker 4: I feel like the gayness and the lust are one because I don't have that lust for men. It's only for women. So I feel like if I fight, if I can control the gayness, I can control the lust. So you only have lust for women, not men.
Speaker 1: YEA luss like that, Like, were you out just doing super ship? Spend the money? Yeah, we'll welcome to our world.
Speaker 3: So I think, oh, wait, so it might just be a controlled thing with you. You might just like being that dominant person with a woman. That's what it might be. You might just like that role, like, but you don't really like women like that, because.
Speaker 1: Obviously you're trying to fight.
Speaker 4: You're trying to fight against You know how much money, Like how much I value my money? Like you know how much I value my money thinking I'm spending money. I know how much you value pretty girls too, exactly because I really do like women, like It's not just you don't really like women.
Speaker 1: If you like women, you just like to control women. That's not I don't control women. I'm not like that.
Speaker 2: Today's show is brought to you by presenting sponsor hard Rock Bet, the official sportsbook partner of the Miami Heat and the Orlando Magic. But everyone knows that already. Yes, NCAA basketball is over, but the hardwood is still heating up. The NBA playoff push rolls on with hard Rock Bet. Every night is a shot to build a same game parlay and score a major bucket. And if you're like Maul, you like the hot handed drop thirty, the big man to control the glass with a double double in the point guard to dish out five assists. However you draw it up, hard Rock Bet gives you tons of ways to stack your picks into an epic same game parlay, so.
Speaker 1: Don't sit on the bench.
Speaker 3: Rory dowmnbloaded the hart Rock Bet app today and get the party started. If you haven't joined the Hardrock Bet yet, now's the time to check in the game. New sign ups can double that winnings on their first ten bets max fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: That means if you would.
Speaker 3: Have won a hundred bucks on your bet, now it's two hundred head b Bonus bets not a cash offer offered by the Seminal Tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC in all of the states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one eight three to three play wise. In Indiana, if you are someone you know has a gambler problem wants helped, call one eight hundred nine with it gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 2: Do we have voicemails?
Speaker 1: Yeah, got mail.
Speaker 5: Hey this is John. I'm from Charlotte, North Carolina. I'm a huge fan of the pod. But I'm calling because or I guess I'm leaving a voicemail because I listened to the the Patreon comment or Patreon whatever the thing was, the Patreon episode, And I have a question for Baby D like, does like do you is there any scenario where a woman can be wrong, like she could just be full wrong? I know that sounds qity sarcastic, right, but it really isn't. Like I heard the Jada Pinkett segment with just small and zip and uh you you said something like it's become cool or men men that made it cool to hate Jada Pinkett Smith. And I just know like if a man were just saying do some of the things like Jada Pinkett Smith were to do or has said like, that would not be the conclusion we come to. But genuinely curious. I love black women, I love my mom. What the other one? Genuinely curious, huge fan of the pod. I just wanted to know he's.
Speaker 1: A dick, very cute, a very cute dick, but a dick.
Speaker 2: This is how kids become red pool because they can't get these answers.
Speaker 4: Women are often wrong. Humans are often wrong.
Speaker 2: I hate to see what they do. He asked, can women be wrong? And she went to humans, women can be wrong. I've said women were wrong.
Speaker 1: Before on this podcast. I have.
Speaker 4: But I am also a woman, and I also understand things in a different light. And sometimes I'm just more educated on things because, like I said, I read the fucking the two books, like people are over here like, oh my god, Will can't make Jada happy, and Will wrote in his book, I didn't want to get married. I mean Jada didn't want to get married. I wanted to get married, like all.
Speaker 2: Of these things, like there's they have come out of their mouth and said this.
Speaker 4: So they keep telling you what their relationship is. And other people were like, this.
Speaker 1: Could never be me.
Speaker 4: It's not you like, but people hate her. It's just such a vitriol.
Speaker 2: You can dislike somebody or like, oh, say, like people's hate for Aisha.
Speaker 1: Curry is the same way, like why do y'all who?
Speaker 2: They tore Aisha Curry up because she said she wanted to still be found attracted by men.
Speaker 1: She wants to still be found attractive and they tore her up.
Speaker 4: Your husband, Steph Curry, and you want niggas looking at you and you're a whore.
Speaker 1: Like, men's egos are fragile.
Speaker 4: So when famous women come out and act like just normal women, Jada is a little extreme, I will say that.
Speaker 1: But when they just say normal thing that.
Speaker 2: You just did that to Aisha Curry, like they said drastically different things.
Speaker 1: They are where men.
Speaker 2: Think that Aisha Curry thing is they want to kill her for that. I think across the board, most of us feel like it's a little bit over sharing. Some things you should keep to yourself. It's not about and you shouldn't put your husband out of red table. You can say those things.
Speaker 4: You saying that over sharing is completely different. If you ever go on a clip of Jada, Pink and Smith and you go in the comments, whether it no matter what the social media is not just Twitter, they are calling for her death and saying she is the worst woman alive.
Speaker 2: Bro Oh no, I know that.
Speaker 1: That that I'm not making that up.
Speaker 2: So I'm just saying the things that she's said. More people can make a case than they could why you should Curry that I should. Curry didn't say anything that crazy.
Speaker 4: But there are people just because you have common sense, there are people that think that she did.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I think Jada Pinkett, it's not my relationship, but that it's wild the things that she is said.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think the only wild thing is the entangled. I think entanglement was wild, but.
Speaker 1: Her saying entanglement or actually having an.
Speaker 4: Entanglement person I think who she had an entanglement with a gay man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she.
Speaker 4: Had an entanglement with was wild. But like her, her and Will work together. It's just that it leaked out. That shouldn't have leaked out who she did it. It was crazy, but some shit leaked out that shiitn't leaked out. It's just will ship didn't leak out like and that's why Will was just sitting up there like I bet you your shit got out.
Speaker 1: You should have kept your shit tight like I did. I feel like we should stay out the people. Fucking marriage man, fucking your son's friend.
Speaker 2: To me, you got a poor an addiction like that's weird, that's just odd, like that only happens in the computer. You're not supposed to do that in real life.
Speaker 1: That's a lot. It happens a lot in real life.
Speaker 2: But of your friends' moms, No, yeah, I don't know anyone that's ever done that except for August and I met him once, so I know one person.
Speaker 1: No, I know people that have slept with somebody's mom that's dead like.
Speaker 2: I've seen it in porn and in American pie. That's like the only time.
Speaker 4: Women can be wrong. I do not stand up for all women when women do wrong shit. Women do wrong shit. But sometimes what y'all may look at as wrong for a woman, it might not seem wrong, and vice versa.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 4: But yes, sir, women can be wrong. I said it all right. I think we just made history. Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Remember on the New Rory and Mall podcast, Remember a woman admitted that women can be wrong. This is where negatives cancel each other out. Women also lie, they do so I don't know if.
Speaker 1: I believe that. No, I believe I was looking at I've been wrong before.
Speaker 3: Oh, ladies and gentlemen, today we are back to back. This is like every judge going back to back, going.
Speaker 1: Yard the other night.
Speaker 2: Two times. That baby has admitted that again. We'll never hit this.
Speaker 1: Again while we're here.
Speaker 2: Can you name some more situations where a woman was wrong and a man was right?
Speaker 1: No, name some situations where you were wrong, baby D? Where I was wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had the conversation where I said that. In the middle of the Gezy Gucci battle, I answered my ex's phone call and walked into the other room.
Speaker 1: I said that I was wrong for how.
Speaker 4: I handled that. That could have been handled better.
Speaker 2: I've said that, but I said that there's only why handle That's just not that. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so noble of you, baby D. I mean, but when you told us that, did you say that you?
Speaker 2: I think you were trying to say you weren't wrong for that, right, I just wasn't.
Speaker 4: At the time, what I was saying was that my intentions weren't bad. But at the end of it, when I thought about it, in hindsight, yes, I could have handled that better, but my intentions weren't bad. I don't feel like I should be punished because I had I didn't have bad intentions, but I can see what.
Speaker 2: I would have respected if Jada would have said something like that.
Speaker 3: But what were your intentions though? What were your intentions when you answered that phone.
Speaker 1: My intentions were literally just to talk about the battle.
Speaker 4: I wasn't on a podcast at the time, but people knew I liked tip hop, so when things like that would happen, people would call me to talk about it with me.
Speaker 1: That was the only my But you.
Speaker 2: Were with your new boyfriend, yes, watching the battle. Yes, And then your ex boyfriend called yes about the battle. Yes, And you answered the phone while your ex while your current boyfriend was in the house with you.
Speaker 4: Yes, because I didn't have anything to hide, Like when you don't have anything to hide, it's like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm just gonna answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Like we'll say, though you have your phone on, do not disturb all the time it was, so that makes it a little different.
Speaker 4: I don't even think do not deserve it. Do not disturb existed at that time.
Speaker 2: During that shit. Look at see this is what you get for.
Speaker 1: At that time.
Speaker 4: It was during the pandemic, though, like I wanted to talk to everybody like I don't, like I was in a relationship and locked in the house during the pandemic. Please call my phone, like anybody called me please. Because there was no socialization, I didn't really keep the do not disturbed thing on until I joined this podcast because I talked for a living now, So no, I don't want to go.
Speaker 2: Home and talk September twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Has that affected your day in life? What she said?
Speaker 2: I talked about that before podcasting has Yeah? Has it helped your dat in life?
Speaker 1: Huh? Has it helped your day in life?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: It hasn't. It's harder. Why Why do you feel like it hasn't helped?
Speaker 4: Because I don't date the type of men who would want to date me because I'm on a podcast.
Speaker 2: That's not like I don't Does that make sense? Like I don't date the type of men that would want to.
Speaker 4: See me be like, oh, like she's on a podcast, like I want to date her. So the people who do want to date me because I'm on a podcast, I would never date those.
Speaker 1: People, Okay.
Speaker 4: And the type of people that I tend to be attracted to are lower profile, like quieter people. A lot of people can't deal with a girl coming out here and dealing with like Maul asking me if I'm opulating, like that's not really well.
Speaker 3: I'm only asking you because again I'm well, we talked about this I think that we should give you time off when you're on your yeah cycle.
Speaker 4: But that's that's and then me saying like, damn, why are you asking me that you want nothing? I mean a lot of men are not strong enough to deal with something like that.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't control that response that you shot. You know, I just I would know why I was asking if you were ovulating, you know, I.
Speaker 4: Get to answer to make me laugh, like a lot of men don't want to be with a woman who what does your girl do?
Speaker 1: She makes niggas laugh on Netflix? Yeah? I like that.
Speaker 3: I wish I could find a girl that make niggas laugh on Netflix, probably make some money.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? Has it affected your day life? Yeah? What, No, it hasn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, has it helped?
Speaker 1: No? It so everything hasn't hurt, hasn't helped. I don't know.
Speaker 4: You don't be dealing with like people asking you questions about you say out here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know me, I don't really deal with it like a woman. Like I'm not dealing with a woman who ask me and I'll just look at her like you serious.
Speaker 1: Like come on to ask me.
Speaker 2: I got to confront our issues, like what.
Speaker 3: You said that you don't like when the women do this now, just sitting there looking like, so, what you're gonna with the man eat?
Speaker 1: Because I'm not talking about the show, the show on the show at dinner. Are you crazy? I'm not doing that, Rory you Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought mind went without saying yes destroyed any positive interaction I've ever had my entire life. Mall, yes, anything, anything that was meant for me, it's no.
Speaker 1: Longer going out of it. If it was meant for you, it would have never Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know I've seen that on somebody's looking room all too. That made sense before wi fi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's meant for you will always find you? Shut up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for I really believe that what was meant for you will always find you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what's not meant for you, we'll run away from you no matter how hard you chase this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but y'all women say that, and then the nigga that's stalking you call the cops because you're not attracted to him. Yeah, what's meant for you will always find you? Right, I thought that's what it was. He's goulna always find.
Speaker 4: Me if some ship that's not meant for me will also find me, Like it's not just good ship that's gonna find me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but woman, I don't know what's good with you today. You would let the stalk r in.
Speaker 1: If a woman was stalking me, what I let her in? Yeah? She bad? Could be a twin flame. What she looked like, she looked good? Yeah, she might have come in. We could talk about this or why are you doing this? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Why are you stalking? You ain't got to do this. You can just call me and out open the door. You ain't got to hide them bushes. You ain't got to live like scale my building. You ain't got to sneak in with the maintenance man. Like you're not knowing the psychology of a stalker. It doesn't change if she's ugly or pretty like that doesn't matter for me.
Speaker 1: No, it's like, is she ugly?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Call the cops for sure? Is she bad?
Speaker 2: You'll just buzz up then once once you fuck the stalker, that's just it'll make her, make her pull back a little bit.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: You gotta give her what she wants, Just give it, just give she just don't ever want to come back with the stock to let her know.
Speaker 3: Like, listen, I'm gonna put you on a bi weekly I mean, you can hang out bi weekly, but don't come over here if it's not you're week.
Speaker 1: Mall doesn't have time for sane women, let alone of stalker. No, but stalkers are just misunderstood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, that works in court. You gotta you gotta help the stalkers, like why are you doing this? Why are you stalking? What's the problem. People don't talk to stalkers, that's the problem. Yeah, and they shouldn't keep running.
Speaker 1: Talk to them.
Speaker 3: Sometimes depending on how much of a stalker they are, they absolutely crazy. Call the cops. But if it's just somebody that's just like yo, like, I just.
Speaker 2: Wait, is there a stalker that's not crazy?
Speaker 3: It's levels people say somebody's a stalker and they're not. It's like they're not really stalking. Then you want to talk to you take the as away from it.
Speaker 2: The talkers, Oh, just talkers, that's all.
Speaker 1: I just want to talk. Remove the s.
Speaker 2: The podcasting.
Speaker 1: They don't have no cameras, they just can't afford any care a podcast.
Speaker 2: But they just want to just talkers. We're stalkers without the s's right. I mean I wouldn't say that, but he we talk.
Speaker 1: We're talkers, Yes, we're talkers.
Speaker 3: We're not we're not following people false in conversation on them.
Speaker 1: But we're not doing that. But what are we stalking the r s S feeds?
Speaker 3: But are consistently and we talked to the r s S feed That's what we do. We forced conversations.
Speaker 2: Why hasn't a corny rapper done some of Benjamin Stalker line yet?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's probably out there, so it has to be out there. Listening to Central seas Audi listen to it. Put our seven joints on the EP that it is all right.
Speaker 2: That's a perfect amount of Central Seed for me. I didn't find the album before. It was just a lot of a lot of C on that. Yeah, it's seven to the Boom. You got to listen to Central C Ship.
Speaker 3: You'll like it because it's that energy, it's that bounce and then he's saying it on its last time he.
Speaker 1: Was saying ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I'm sure like he can rap really well. I can't do the accent. I've told you that before. I can't do the brush accent.
Speaker 2: Can him and Dave do another EP?
Speaker 1: Like? That's what I'm waiting for. That that's ep is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that all Roselee home that that that ep that since joint is listening to the last a.
Speaker 1: Rose lead to the flat.
Speaker 4: Thanks for putting us on fire. We got to go back to putting each other on the ship.
Speaker 1: That was a good segment.
Speaker 2: We will add that to the next the next episode put you on Did we have one more voicemail home or we out here? Yeah?
Speaker 1: We can do one more before I get out of here.
Speaker 6: Y'all fan of the party and everything, I had a question to ask y'all to see if this is a valid like reason to crash out. Yesterday was my birthday and I went out with you know, a woman asked me to, you know, take me out for my birthday. So we went to dinner and I invited my homeboy his girl to go to a bar with us. Afterwards, I picked them up, we went to the bar. We on the way back, I was dropping them off at my homies crib and when we get in front of his crib, his girl is like, can I ask you a question?
Speaker 2: And I'm like yeah.
Speaker 6: So she was like, why are y'all not like official? Like why are y'all not like together? Like why are you playing? I know she's drunk, my homies, A little tipsy girl I'm with is a little tipsy.
Speaker 1: I'm a little tipsy, Like we all a little leak.
Speaker 6: So I'm like, I'm trying to answer the question, but at the same time, like, fam, you you springing this on me and you're drunk and we're in my car and it's my birthday, Like what the hill?
Speaker 1: Now I'm looking at my homie like, brou if you don't put a muzzle on this mother?
Speaker 6: Like is that a like he got so bad that when I took the girl home, like she got out of my car crying.
Speaker 1: How I responded.
Speaker 6: Because like I was laughing, And the reason I was laughing is because I just wasn't that was a it was a hard question for you to ask me after a good night of drinking, and like it just flushed me at So is that a valid reason to crash out and be mad at my homie?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Did he did he sayd line? I thought he was thinking the muzzle line. Oh, I don't know, because he made the girl cry something crazy, you know, he said he laughed, He laughed, but he said his response was harsh, That's why she was crying.
Speaker 3: So I don't think he said the muscle line though, but his response might have been something that she didn't like and she was drunk, so emotions and things like that homie was tripping. You're not supposed to ask that, Like that's just the wrong time. And why are you asking me about what I'm doing with my relationship, Like what's up with you like my girl or something you like us?
Speaker 1: No, the homies girl asked that. Oh, the homies girl after he said his homie.
Speaker 2: Action, The Homies girl asked, oh, yeah, she He's supposed to let her out him and this.
Speaker 3: Girl could have got out. Yeah, that's an easy, simple fix.
Speaker 4: But in the moment, that's such an awkward question. Here's my thing. This is my thing.
Speaker 3: And that only came from because the two girls had a conversation without question, like.
Speaker 1: Yo, your official yet, like they.
Speaker 4: Wanted the bathroom together and like so and but men don't know that things like that.
Speaker 1: They don't be doing here's my thing.
Speaker 4: You can't like that girl that much because that wouldn't have been an awkward question for you to answer if you really really like that girl. You don't like that girl that much at your own pace, yeah, or I mean she's out. They offered his birthday. Obviously he likes her. He's spending his birthday with her, so obviously he likes her.
Speaker 1: It might not have been nobody else available, but I hear you.
Speaker 2: I mean your birthday, you ain't got to go out with nobody. You don't got to go out with no girl on your birthday. Can just you know you want to get pussy on your birthday? True, you can also pay for pussy on your birthday, go to strip club.
Speaker 1: I mean you can. You can get pussy on your birthday.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying he's spending it with this girl, his homie and his girl homies.
Speaker 1: Girl. It's a double day thing. Yeah, he likes this girl for sure.
Speaker 3: But like you know, shorty, just like I said, they had that conversation, went to the bathroom and yo, your official yet, Well he waiting on while you letting that man play in your face. You know how that shit goes.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna ask him nowhere, y'all got you, I'm asking, Yeah, she just picked the wrong time, she picked, She picked the wrong It's not in her business.
Speaker 1: It's not her business. That's something like, yeah, it's not her business. It's not her business. She should have did that. Women can be wrong? Whoa baby?
Speaker 2: You guys?
Speaker 1: The name of the episode women can't be wrong? Yes, I love.
Speaker 2: Women can be wrong, but you have to you also have to strug that one off too. You have to be like, you ain't wish me happy birthday, you asked me questions, or who's to say we're not? You just have to deflect on that change up. You got to you got to be said we're not and then just turn the musical. No.
Speaker 4: But you can't say who said we not? Because a woman will hear that and be like, oh, we're in a relationship.
Speaker 2: That's something we have to discussed we get home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta that's between us. Like, like you said, it's just none of our business. But I don't think it's a crash out situation. I don't think you should crash out.
Speaker 2: Because yes, that that's a horrible thing to ask on your birthday because it could ruin your birthday. But you crashing on that girl is definitely gonna ruin your birthday because even if when they leave, your girl's probably gonna ask, okay, well you got really emotional when she asked that question, why you're right? It's not a crash out, but it's definitely a get out. Is to get the fuck out.
Speaker 1: Get out. Yeah, get up, no after party, get out, just get up.
Speaker 4: But even that is an over Like if I'm in a car with a man and we're doing like the you know, like we're dating thing or whatever, and she asked like why, like why y'all not official? Like what's going on? And the girl is also looking at you like yeah, like what you're gonna say? You have to you are? Then you can't kick niggas out the car. You can't do that because it's like, Yo, what the fuck you so mad about somebody asking if if you're official?
Speaker 1: Like because then now it's like, oh, you don't really fuck with me like that.
Speaker 4: You have no plans on making me official, because that's the perfect moment to be like chill, chill, like I got we we we got this, like we on that Like that's you know what I'm saying. You know that that conversation is gonna come. But you're so angry you want to crash out. You don't have no plans on wife and that girl, which means that you don't like her that much.
Speaker 1: Because if you want a wife, for you own.
Speaker 2: Got to have a ring to be my wife. Hit him with that. It worked for meth ain't gotta have a ring to be my wife. Just make sure that we be together. Nah, get out, I ask me why I seen my girl yet. I'm just saying the crash out is gonna make it worse because one it'll ruin your birthday the same way that question did. And once they out, now question.
Speaker 1: Why you kicked him out? That was too far out of that like like your reaction was crazy?
Speaker 2: Why was your reaction that way?
Speaker 4: But I mean, I think figure surely ain't fucking with him no more, and that's why he ready to crash out now because I think she's with him.
Speaker 3: She just probably she probably they probably having that conversation alone though, Like but.
Speaker 2: See that that's where your your friend needs to step in before anyone even has an answer, Like a second answer. You got to look back at your girl and say get out of their business. You have to take that bullet immediately. Like the friend got to be on his toes. He has to dead that conversation.
Speaker 3: How long you dating somebody before it's official? Don't ask me that you know me?
Speaker 2: Misspend the block.
Speaker 1: To saying, in relationships after the first date, I don't know.
Speaker 4: My last two relationships, I was in a relationship after the first date, So you are asking the wrong person after the first date the first day. I'm like, my last relationship I was in really I was. We got together after the first date, the one before that, it was the second or third date.
Speaker 2: And it was like, this is my girl y yeah, first date? Yeah, damn yeah, I don't damn.
Speaker 1: Is it sex after the first date? Not always?
Speaker 2: No, how was your girl at the first day? You ain't even hit that yet. That's a little crazy because my two long relationships we had sex right away.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Roy opposite know what I'm saying. The opposite of that is crazy.
Speaker 2: Miss, We're in a relationship and we haven't had sex, Like, that's crazier to me.
Speaker 1: Miss, you missed it, she Lion.
Speaker 2: Said, I told you women, Well you mean thinking I missed? I just I just ignored the debarrassed what she like? Like you because I know she's on up. Like I'm just gonna tell you when you got something in your teeth you like you don't got none of I'm gonna say it, like like youll this shit out like.
Speaker 1: After it would make her weirder if it was the other way.
Speaker 4: My last relationship, we did have sex on them. I think the best relationships on the first that we have sex on it.
Speaker 1: I think called me crazy.
Speaker 3: I think the best relationships, the relationships that last the longest is the ones where you hit on the.
Speaker 2: First night, not completely grivity, the longest ones, Oh my god, like she she liked me, like me?
Speaker 4: Well, it's but if the two usually go hand in hand, so it doesn't last as long, or they're not the best because you had sex on the first date. But you had sex on the first date because you realized you really, really really liked that person. And that's probably why the relationship last is so long. It's because of the chemistry, chemistry keep you on some shit you ain't got no business.
Speaker 1: And chemistry and nom but good sex.
Speaker 3: That's not good sex to keep you somewhere you don't had no business being you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Baby, Why are you looking at me? Because you're a woman like you know you? Good sex will keep you in relationships you got no business being there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, methis is chemistry too, meth Yeah.
Speaker 3: Feelmy yeah, yeah, definitely but what's stronger meth or sex.
Speaker 1: Ooh meth or good?
Speaker 2: It is it blue myth?
Speaker 1: I don't care. What is it? What they're selling and breaking and bad, breaking bad? I don't care what they were selling and breaking bad? That good sex, good sex with somebody you love and who love you. Good, No, it ain't. You ain't gotta love the person.
Speaker 3: Good sex with somebody you ain't got no business being with that you know don't love you.
Speaker 2: But the sex is crazy. It's better when how you fight that, how you fight that demon, it's better when you love the person.
Speaker 4: Once you have that type of sex with somebody that you're in love with and you know they love you the same way, you'll never be able to go back to doing that with somebody that you hate or don't really like.
Speaker 1: It's a completely different well.
Speaker 4: You'll be chasing that in love sex like crying during missionary sex.
Speaker 1: You'll be chasing that fem.
Speaker 2: During that missionary I don't ever want no box like that. You just said you want to fuck us be crying, But I'm talking about me crying because she's gonna kill you me crying and missionary.
Speaker 1: Nah, I'm all cryingary. It's like that. Keep that away from me.
Speaker 2: Any sex that's gonna have me on top of looking at her crying tears into her eyes, like my tears are going in her eyes? You thought a sweat from your phead.
Speaker 3: Nah, I'm cool. I don't want none of that. That sex is dangerous. I'm cool that sex. I'm no, no, no, no, no, keep that to yourself, ladies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I need to be medicated if that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sex that's gonna have you crying, y'all. Never had sex that I cry before? Hell no, not even a tear out the fuck.
Speaker 2: No, No sex that made me cry like I'm crying like a tear came a tear dry. No, No, I just means sweat from my fore. I had got my eye. That's the only time crying.
Speaker 1: I ain't.
Speaker 3: Never had no sex to have me crying. Never, And I had some great sex in my life.
Speaker 1: Crying.
Speaker 2: No, it's never happened. I didn't even know men cried during sex. A man cried with you, nurse? No, Hey, which one of them niggas you think cried? Which one of them niggas you think.
Speaker 1: Crowd out and sexual? Baby?
Speaker 2: I have I have a one of one answer like it's I know exactly exactly, baby.
Speaker 1: I will tell you off my because I know exactly what is YO crying during sexual baby?
Speaker 2: No, you know, wild, we're gonna wrap up baby, but you know, wild fucking baby, because she was supposed to.
Speaker 1: Tell me that it's it was to happen, like had that nigga near crying? He was supposed to give me that ball. I'm not doing that. You gotta say who I said, it didn't happen? I said, I literally said no when you just because you lieing? You lie?
Speaker 2: Why you don't give us that that's the ship you're supposed to pop? You're a girl, make you cry during sex? That is insanity? What take that to the grave? He just I'm sorry, baby, I just never. I just never.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you could never do that girl wrong because she got a secret on you. That like imagine getting into cried and while you was having to say you can't at with that girl no more in your life.
Speaker 1: You have no more cards in your hand to argue with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just start sweeping out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like that's worse than you. How far you got a little dick?
Speaker 2: I mean at that point.
Speaker 1: I'm not crying is worse than that.
Speaker 4: But if you'll both cry together like this person, like if that person was to cry with somebody else.
Speaker 2: I'm not with John Mary.
Speaker 1: We're talking about what is?
Speaker 3: I just want to know, like, all right, so baby, because I just because I know baby because she's half nigga.
Speaker 1: So I just want to know, Like what you said to this nigga when you looked up?
Speaker 2: So it didn't happen to me, but the person that told me about it, they cried together, like they both the person it was always a friend to her. Her friend was telling her about it. So what your friend said once you had Clary, you looked at him crazy.
Speaker 4: They were both crying together. It wasn't just him was crying for because you had a connection with somebody like you have a really really deep connection and like in that moment, like y'all are in love and y'all are saying like all of these like beautiful things to each other and you mean them, like you're not just having like sex talk, like you mean the things you're saying.
Speaker 1: One kindred soul. We cried together. Well, Noah, I cried you crash the Josh song. I was thinking crying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't never ever heard of two niggas having sex crying at the same time.
Speaker 1: What alright?
Speaker 2: No, not that, not that, not too many.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like couples having sex crying, that is some funny shit. Man.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, that's funny. Y'all both just look at each other crying. I mean, I love it for them too, but that's some funny shit.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Oh well, well, let's get in the patreon. Yeah, let's get in the patreon. So baby, they could tell us more about tears of fears.
Speaker 1: How about you tell us something. Yeah, I never cried. I told you that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what you never did. Tell me what you did do? I made a woman crwyd during sex though what she was doing. You know I had that. I had that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. We put the achilles on the headboard. Yeah, you didn't even know your achilles. Get the headboard.
Speaker 2: Next time, won't wear shorts. Let's see if we can see the scars.
Speaker 1: No, not not fine, I know your up and was hitting it like my achilles being on the headboard.
Speaker 2: Never hit the head boy, I thought she was really getting in there.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: One of my Homegirls said that she like when niggas put their foot on her head.
Speaker 1: Whyle they fucking I've done that.
Speaker 4: That's that's like, that's crazy. It was barefoot to no sock. That's crazy as.
Speaker 2: You want to ten on your face. She wanted to be Joe Fresh.
Speaker 1: Good on the back. See that's why I can't get no man because podcasts.
Speaker 2: See barefoot, no sock, it's crazy, no sneaking, it's crazy. He just wanted to keep this sneaker. I need to the train here. Yeah, so yo man, we'll talk to y'all soon. Be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga just genting. Were going to Patreon