Speaker 1: Let me get to the tweets before I get on out of here.
Speaker 2: At kind of poly Raiders KAA N A p A L I Raider, right, Steven A.
Speaker 1: Smith?
Speaker 2: Should the Raiders sign up for the package deal of Sanders and Sons?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't turn it down.
Speaker 2: If you're the Las Vegas Raiders and you have an opportunity to get your door Sanders and prime time Deon Sanders. You talk about being box office. You talk about being a magnet for notoriety and publicity and all of that other stuff generating and elevating your brand, generating interest in elevating the cachet of your brand. Think about that raid a nation being coached by primetime Deon Sanders. He could turn that into damn near cult following. I certainly would have dismiss that possibility, especially if you got an opportunity to get your doors Sanders. Well, now, I don't know if he wants to coach his son in the National Football League. That remains to be seen. But I'm telling you, if the Raiders can do that, and that's no knock against Antonio Pears, not trying to get him fired or anything like that. For primetime is box office he's instant money. He pays for himself, and if that opportunity presents itself, it's not something I would summarily dismiss if I were him.
Speaker 1: That's just where I'm coming at with it me personally.
Speaker 2: Next tweet, show me what you got at Daniel Sola thirty six rights stephen A.
Speaker 1: Smith. What's something your parents.
Speaker 2: Did when you were a kid that you swore you'd never do, but now find yourself doing.
Speaker 1: It's quite embarrassing, but I meant it. Occasionally I'll pass gas. I'll fart.
Speaker 2: In the presence of my family, member's friends and loved ones.
Speaker 1: Now everybody passed gas.
Speaker 2: You're eating stuff, and I say, don't give a damn his fruit, if his veggies, if it's everything in between.
Speaker 1: You gonna far.
Speaker 2: You're gonna pass gas. Anybody who's telling you otherwise is a lying ass.
Speaker 1: You're gonna pass gas.
Speaker 2: You're gonna fart, But you're supposed to do it is you know, away from people, and you're supposed to do it quietly and not noticeably. And me, there are times if people are getting on my nerves and I just want to be gross, I will fart right in front of family.
Speaker 1: In loved ones.
Speaker 2: Yes, I will, because my mom and daddy.
Speaker 1: Used to do it to each other when they got mad.
Speaker 2: I once saw they both gone. They both gone, God rest their souls. But I remember one time my mother and father got mad at each other, and my father got mad at my mom.
Speaker 1: And he was farting at her, and my mother.
Speaker 2: Was so disgusted with him, she fought it right back.
Speaker 1: And the next thing you know, I was like in shock. I couldn't believe it. I was appalled. I was appalled.
Speaker 2: So the only time in my life ever saw my mother do that, but I saw it and it never left me. My nephew's here, Yeah, your grandma and grandpa did that.
Speaker 1: It's true. It's true. Next tweet, let's go.
Speaker 2: At Batfleck movie, right, Steven A.
Speaker 1: Smith.
Speaker 2: If you were being mugged in an alley, which batman would you want to save you? Ben Affleck or Christian Bell to be a Christian Bell. I love Ben Affleck. I'm a fan of his I'm a fan of most of the stuff that he did. I'm a huge fan of the movie The Accountant.
Speaker 1: I loved that movie.
Speaker 2: I loved the movie The Town, along with various other things that ben Affleck has done mad love and respect and props to him, but I think Christian Bell was a much better Batman. The Batman with Ben Affleck did not move me at all. The Batman Dark Knight with Christian Bell. Yeah, that dude, That's an easy one for me. At West Underscore end Ship steven A. Smith, Dear stephen A, will we ever find a feasible way to reconcile the theory of quantum mechanics with the principle of general relativity? Or do you believe them to be mutually exclusive ideas? I don't have the slightest damn idea what you're talking about. I ain't gonna front. I'm not dumb, but it ain't nothing brilliant about me.
Speaker 1: I just work hard.
Speaker 2: Quantum mechanics or general relativity. Nah, I don't know. I don't know nothing about that. I can't help you. I can't help you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Last tweet at Cobb no cob k n o W S. Steven A Smith, do you have an aura? I don't know how to answer that question. I got a vibe, I got style. I don't think I'm bad looking. You know, ladies look at me sometimes and look twice or more. Uh, I got flavor, I got skills. Uh, I'm accomplished.
Speaker 1: God has blessed me to be successful. I have a core decency about me. I'm not evil.
Speaker 2: I could be mean at times if you get on my last nerves, but I'm not evil. I don't wish harm upon other people, and I don't plot to do harm to other people.
Speaker 1: So ultimately it comes down to in my suave.
Speaker 2: You know that when you say an aura like I'm thinking, Rick James, you know what I'm saying, Dave Chappelle, Wick.
Speaker 1: Give it to me. I'm saying, my is orange? Is aura? I seeked it? It was orange, like Charlie Burthy said.
Speaker 2: I don't think I got that kind of aura about me, but I do think I have a vibe. And you know what kind of vibe I have the kind of vibe that says I would never have to give four point seven million dollars to anybody, any woman that I haven't been with. I don't even have to give that much to anybody I have been with.
Speaker 1: That kind of vibe