Speaker 1: Polonium. Polyganalon is a good nickname. I mean, if you're going to go into a career of poisoning, Yeah, that's true. Obviously you need to get access to polonium.
Speaker 2: What about just polonium ganolin, polonium, that's probably how I think, so the evil White guyes amongst us.
Speaker 1: But yeah, polonium the substance that Russia uses to poison people. That what that they want them, that they want poison, but that they want to sign their poisoning. They're like, this is okay, So we've.
Speaker 2: Piled better than my method of like a red wax seal.
Speaker 1: That's that's how you do it.
Speaker 2: That's how I sign. Yeah, Miles, Miles is going to wake up tomorrow.
Speaker 1: With a red black seal just on his hand.
Speaker 2: Why am I awake? And also what the fuck is this? Did I go to a club?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: That's so funny.
Speaker 4: Andrew T specifically mentioned poisoning Miles yesterday.
Speaker 1: I know it's a it's a trend yeah going around. Yeah, Andrew, you're both poisoning Miles, and you know what that might be why it's not working to fully Like they're canceled to get you. Yeah, the poisoning that you're doing is being offset by Andrew.
Speaker 2: You know what. This has happened with me and Andrew before. Actually, now that I think about it, Lady Gaga, Okay, to go out communication.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys just need to get aligned on that ship.
Speaker 2: Where the problems were too aligned. Argonium Andrews what we call it? I don't know, arsenic Andrew.
Speaker 1: Is that arsenic Andrew?
Speaker 2: That would make more sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, I'm sorry, we'll allow it. Kim. It just showed up in the waiting room.
Speaker 3: How's it going, guys?
Speaker 1: Good? How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good. Sorry, I'm a little bit late.
Speaker 2: We were talking about such important things and not riffing about poisoning Miles at all. You know what, Balls, I feel missed out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you missed. You missed out on a incriminating admission, from.
Speaker 2: Which I consistently do, like every episode.
Speaker 1: Every time, every time Miles is out, like.
Speaker 2: I burn down his house. I made him sick. He's my nemesis. We are cartoon villains. I know about the burning down the house. That is something I'm on Reddit about and I talk. I know you're spreading my message. Yes, thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure which side I'm on, but I'm on his side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a little early. Just you know, we're still figuring out.
Speaker 2: Fence when I burned it down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hello the Internet, and welcome to Season four eighteen, Episode four.
Speaker 1: Of Turnilly's I Geist. It's a production of iHeart Radio. It's a podcast where we take a deep dab into America, share consciousness through the day's news. We also have a weekly history version of the show dropping each Monday morning. We do a deep dive into the history of different icons. Einstein, Arkle, the first two icons you think of when I say the word icon, Miss Piggy.
Speaker 2: With Geniuses, All Geniuses.
Speaker 1: Arnold Schwarzenegger with John Gabris, and we got coming up maybe the most famous person in the world. Look for episodes on Monday. They have icon in the title. But right now it's Thursday, December eleventh, twenty twenty five, and this is Crossfire. I don't know what my name is. Jack O'Brien aka oh oh Brian auto parts. That's just a very common AKA from the discord. Oh Brian, Oh oh Brian. That's how you pronounce it. Oh sorry, you got it.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry O'Brien.
Speaker 1: Sorry sorry, Sorry, Brien, I'm I'm I'm sorry. My catchphrase. I'm thrilled to be joined in our second seat by a very special guest co host, hilarious stand up comedian, writer, actor, improviser. You can catch her soon at sketch Fest in the Bay Area. It's Polonium.
Speaker 2: Trying. That's like my theme song, just yelling I poisoned, Mile alright, poison is.
Speaker 3: Miles Bram dj Khala drops, you're talking trend Brott.
Speaker 1: Bryan was trying to give you a little nickname for your poisoning name every time colonium polonium ganal and I. If I did that, it would just seem like I was another.
Speaker 2: That is what you call three years of our friendship, Polonium?
Speaker 1: Is that? Do I have that right? I was like, jork uh Paula, Hello, do I have that right? We're thrilled to be joined in our third seat by the creator of Red dot Comics, who you can go to Patreon right now to support and gain access to her tastefully inappropriate work. Please welcome back to the show, our galon the butt plug Beat. It's kim Windo.
Speaker 3: A k forgot an ak ak forgot.
Speaker 1: An ak a Kim Winder.
Speaker 2: Okay, question red. We know that that's inspired by the Indian Bindi, but how such a perfect react? Someone cut that. He went like, I knew it was gonna happen. It just took eight years. I think of it every time.
Speaker 3: I just haven't brought it up, and I, you know what, this is my white ass not thinking of it. I basted it off my period and then it was like two years and I'm like, oh no, no, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean it was a lot better than your original red dot orfeather dot com.
Speaker 3: But you know, I tried out all the nationalities and that one just flowed the best.
Speaker 2: She did. The head not stop canceling me.
Speaker 1: We just started stop canceling me.
Speaker 2: No, I'm helping you grift grift to thee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is helping your career like she did with Jojo Siwa. Kim thrilled to have you back. How's it going pretty good?
Speaker 2: How about you guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. We were talking the other day about how it's not even an appropriate question that I just asked you how's it going? How are you doing really good?
Speaker 2: To respond in one note.
Speaker 1: Because the implied answer is like really good, and that's nobody's answer right now.
Speaker 2: You're either like Jeff Bezos good or really bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I should I should reserve that question for when we have Bezos on next.
Speaker 2: I don't know him following me up like that's going to be a bit.
Speaker 1: Of a letdown. Yeah, Kim, we're thrilled to have you here. We're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell the listeners a couple of the things we're talking about. We got to see what the Pentagon Press Corps looks like. Like it's, you know, they've gotten rid of it very just oozing sexuality sports illustrated. But you know now that they've kicked all of the actual journalists out, it's giving high school news report. But then we got to meet a guy named Ricky Burrea who is not drunk. I don't know why you keep saying he's not drunk. We're gonna watch the video. I'm gonna explain why he must have like an inter ear infection or something. So we'll talk about that. We'll talk about Donald Trump saying that his secretary's got a beautiful face and those lips that don't stop. Oh God, did say that said that? Shit. Then we're gonna give some urgent, an urgent health warning about why you might not want to take parenting advice from Sam Altman and Jimmy Fallon all that plenty more. But first, Kim, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 2: Your search history, your search.
Speaker 1: I will mystery, I will not willing. I'm a fent his head, well, will not do her history. Now, what's something from your search his or her history?
Speaker 3: Well, this doesn't help my white persona, But I just looked up cheat l pastore tacos. My husband wants it for dinner tonight. I'm like, sure, I'm done with this thing about like one o'clock. I could do this in five hours maybe. And yeah, the definition of white girl tacos?
Speaker 1: What is?
Speaker 2: So? What kind of mayo are you gonna use?
Speaker 1: How much? Wow?
Speaker 2: Spicy?
Speaker 1: Is what? Culture? That's true? Cheat?
Speaker 3: Basically because you should marinate it for like several hours if not overnight. Yeah, and I can't throw this ship in a crock pot. But you want that good flavor.
Speaker 1: Good good yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All recipes dot Com came in though, what was the what was the sob story at the beginning of the recipe.
Speaker 3: The granddad died, right. I love the jump to recipe button like I hate no time for you. I actually go there and only read the stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, jump to recipe might be the most useful button on the internet. Like that. Has anybody ever hit come to the jump to recipe button? Then? Not used it? Has anyone been like?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: I want to see where they're going with this story? That is me. I only go to the what I came for for the stories, to see the.
Speaker 3: Archive of our own like you go for fan fix to recipe drama stories.
Speaker 1: I want to see their Olivia Nuzzy esque indulgent prose. I want to see where where they're.
Speaker 2: Going in love with the recipe makers.
Speaker 3: You know what if they had straight up erotica before a recipe, I would stick around a lot longer.
Speaker 1: And they may No one would know what's written.
Speaker 2: You haven't come to my blog obviously for buttered noodles, but mostly the sex at the beginning.
Speaker 3: But the butter noodle the.
Speaker 1: Hottest, the hottest food possible.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I do toast, I do anal.
Speaker 3: And then toast toast that my thursdays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, an then toast. That is being able to speed cool down a drink and speed marinate, two things that I have often been like, man, that would be great. You know if you could just like take a can, put it somewhere, it becomes cold the way that food becomes hot in the microwave. And also same same with a little marinache, which I have never done on time. I've never thought to do it before. I was like hungry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, everyone says Instapot's great. It's not like it does lack a depth of flavor because I've tried several recipes and it just doesn't hit right. But I don't know what I want to eat the day before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what am I a fucking mind reader? What am I? Doc Brown?
Speaker 2: What am I a woman planning for her family?
Speaker 1: What am I a caring mother? What am I somebody who can use their brain properly and plan things are?
Speaker 2: What am I not? Kim Kardashian's prefrontal cortex.
Speaker 1: It's got holes, it's got holes. I know that reference, Polly, I know that reference. We did cover it. Ay, So your your brain is amazing, as we see in this scan, it's one of the best brains. You're really good at dealing with stress. Only area of concern and it's a small area of con here. And this is from an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Yeah, she's meeting with the neurology.
Speaker 2: Or the Kardashians.
Speaker 1: The Kardashians only area of concern these holes in your brain.
Speaker 2: I think he said it wasn't light lighting up enough. I think it was like holes going to the shadow lands.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, black holes of activity.
Speaker 3: But then they like she didn't have enough activity to justify her not passing the bar.
Speaker 2: Right again, well, I think it's that. And then also they probably want to put probes in our brains. And then also they were trying to explain why she has no feelings when good or bad things happen, like why she's botox. But that's also like the things she says and does. She's like, I'm so calm and like I can handle any situation, and it's like, probably not the bar.
Speaker 1: But the botox is an interesting theory because that there are studies that have been done that people who have botox it's not just that they're not able to emote the feelings they're feeling on the inside, like the relationship between our face and our brain is a two way street. Yeah, and therefore, if you're not able to make facial expressions, you're actually not even able to feel the feelings themselves in the first place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's people who get too much botox have reported like feeling depressed, like actually not being able to like have feelings for a couple of months afterwards.
Speaker 2: This is like I remember, like when I was living in the Bay, not that this is unique to the Bay, but like years ago, I would like walk to public transit to go to work, and like I kept having like a bitch face on because I was like I don't want anybody talking to me and blah blah blah. And then I was like, oh my god, this is putting me in a really bad mood. Like at the beginning of my day, Yeah, I'm going to go outside and smile today.
Speaker 1: And then within like, oh my god, I was just going to tell you should smile more.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In two minutes, someone can't called me in the most racist.
Speaker 3: Way I was ever smiling again. Yeah, the one time you try to be positive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they were like we're not okay, go back in go back in.
Speaker 1: Uh little psa. If you're out hiking in the woods and a guy says, hey, you gotta give him a little hay back so I can jack off later on thinking about you, that guy's the worst.
Speaker 2: He really is. Pseudo intellectual, white ass motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Main character of the Internet last year or last week, Oh my god, or whatever the fuck it was times the flat sit.
Speaker 3: It all runs together.
Speaker 1: Kim, What is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 2: Indoor malls?
Speaker 1: Indoor Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I do love an indoor mall.
Speaker 3: I just had a day date last week and I haven't been in a mall in forever, and we were just walking around and it was lovely. We didn't buy anything and it was just fun to window shop. We got like little polaroid pictures in the booths and had some cinnapun.
Speaker 2: It was great. I love that. I do love an indoor mall. I also love like like little Tokyo's and stuff will have like indoor malls where it's like all these fun like Japanese shops and little little Tokyo, little Chris Ruth's sting.
Speaker 1: Little.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're very cute and it's nice to be protected from the elements. Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 3: Well, like where I live, it's fucking freezing now, So to have somewhere that's warm and can just i don't know, rack up some steps, that's great.
Speaker 1: And the indoor mall was such. I don't think people fully appreciate how pervasive and important the indoor mall culture was in the nineties. Like it was no all that.
Speaker 2: It was a big fucking deal where all the kids hung out.
Speaker 1: That's all you do.
Speaker 2: It was years old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my birthday gift was to get a limo to go to the mall.
Speaker 1: That fuck you, No, we do that.
Speaker 2: For my birthday. Except for the limo. We had to go to my mom's van. But like, I didn't get any gifts. The gift was the limo.
Speaker 3: But I felt fancy.
Speaker 1: But she put an unplugged phone in the back so you would feel fancy.
Speaker 2: Like it was we had the best ginger ale. We would go like when I was in dance, we would have like competitions, or we'd have like a matinee show and then an evening show for like Sleeping Beauty or whatever, and in between we'd go to the mall and try on prom dresses. Yeah, that's what there was a hot topic.
Speaker 1: You know, we're talking about our Arnold Schwarzenegger Icons episode about how many of his movie, like his iconic scenes take place in malls. Like that. It was he was he only made sense in the eighties and nineties, like really, and he made so much. He was like such a product of that moment that people were like, could I see him like kill someone in the mall? Maybe? Could I get that in a mall?
Speaker 2: That's like the nostalgia of Stranger Things. One of their most epic scenes from previous seasons was in the mall, in the ice cream shop, or even the Last of Us, Like anytime there's like a horror movie and it goes back to a mall, it feels like it's fun. Yeah, it makes you feel like a kid running from something.
Speaker 3: It was dead as fuck.
Speaker 1: It was also true you can go in there and be the only person in the mall. Like sometimes it's widow.
Speaker 2: It used to be different.
Speaker 1: There's a place in Los Angeles called the Beverly Center that is a massive, massive indoor mall that is almost it's almost like a fucking escape room. Like there's like you go, you get in an elevator from the parking garage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't make sense to go through three levels of Best Buy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. It's so strange, but it was. I think it's in clueless. It's like the hot place to go and clueless. It's the indoor mall that they go to and clueless. It was like the coolest thing. And then the Grove came along and was like outdoor mall, and everyone was like, we're never going back to in door malls ever again. And you go in there it is haunted. It is completely empty. And the indoor malls, no, it's wild.
Speaker 2: That happened in every city, like in Utah when the Olympics came through, they had the Gateway Mall, which was like the outdoor mall. That was like the new cool mall. And then like the freaking water coming up that kids run through became a thing at every outdoor mall right, like there was. It was definitely the rise and fall of indoor malls like during our childhood, and then the outdoor mall and now everybody's just on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now nobody goes to either of them.
Speaker 3: I lived right by the Irvine Spectrum and it was a fucking nightmare every time parking was always miserable. There's people running around and then you know you have to deal with the weather. So the indoor mall, it was so refreshing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, outdoor malls, I feel like they have to walk further for some reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Minnesota mastered the indoor mall arts, the indoor everything art cold places. That is kind of a cool place where you just like, they're like, we made our entire downtown have an indoor mall running through, like from building to building, you just walk through a mall.
Speaker 2: They do that in like Pittsburgh too, Like when I went to I went to Carnegie Mellon and they would connect the like sometimes you would never have to go outside to go from class to class. But Minnesota's the Minneapolis mall has a freaking amusement park in it.
Speaker 1: I know, that's great, so cool.
Speaker 2: It's the Great America mall.
Speaker 1: I know it's in the Yeah, Okay, Kim, what's something These things overrated?
Speaker 3: Wrapping paper bullshit, It's expensive, controversial, damn. Like, I know people have a passion for it, but you have to be really fucking good. You have to order Gami that ship and then it still gets thrown away.
Speaker 2: Like my favorite not in the world I'm living it.
Speaker 3: I'm well, I'm not good with unwrapping paper. My favorite was the comics from the newspaper.
Speaker 2: Cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that. That is so you comics it is, you know, but I just I was trying to buy some for you know, Christmas, and it was like twenty bucks for four rolls.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There. Otherwise, it feels it feels like there's a teared system of wrapping paper, just like toilet paper or like any paper where there's like the bullshit cheap version that rips really easy, and then there's the good stuff, you know, and that's how explusive that is annoying. Also the fact that we had to sell it in middle school for our school for some reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just found out you can This was definitely a targeted ad on Instagram that wasn't presented as such, but apparently you can get like custom uh paper printed at Staples and people are doing it with their pet spaces and I'm like, that's really fucking cute.
Speaker 3: It's too shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just feels like it's an under explored like it could be better. I think I had like an overrated underrated Last year around wrapping paper, after like fucking with wrapping, I was just like it's impossible to get the right, like you're wasting so much of it. And maybe I think our listeners are like you just suck at wrapping press.
Speaker 2: I know, but I'm I also suck, and like every year you're like, but I'm gonna get better. And then it's like how did this star come out of a rectangle that I cut?
Speaker 1: Like what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it doesn't help.
Speaker 3: Like they have these giant tubes and the just the tube is giant, but then you only get like four like.
Speaker 1: Three toilet paper. Do you see what the tube to paper ratio is on that exactly? Like what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: But also I feel like the tube length and I just feel like something is off about that, Like it doesn't have to be a tube it does, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, something.
Speaker 2: They're not focusing on on that technology or like women's reproductive health, both of those things equally important. Yeah women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've actually never touched wrapping paper. I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about.
Speaker 2: That's that's because you don't have delicate enough fingers.
Speaker 3: My ex father in law bought us a Christmas tree if I wrapped all of his gifts, and I'm just realizing now, like that was pretty sexist, because he got a hell of a deal. I wrapped like fifty gifts just.
Speaker 1: Going out and cutting down a tree, carrying it over his shoulder out of.
Speaker 2: The I would wrap all the gifts and then address them to myself. Yeah, I should have won that another for me, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh no, wait, you guys sold wrapping paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they may have sell wrapping paper in like middle school and candy bars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was there too, So it was like a holiday things that you could sell like popcorn, wrapping paper, like junk items, and then it was just your way up. Yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Remember you started on the junk and ended on the junk.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He never moved up in the child labor system.
Speaker 1: Just candy bars that were like off brand.
Speaker 2: The thing that I'm imagining children madmen, you gotta.
Speaker 1: Sell what about before? You've had candy bars before, right with like name brands you can trust on them. What if remove the name brands you can trust and the candy bars are worse?
Speaker 3: But bar.
Speaker 2: Chuck, They a weird howdery substu.
Speaker 1: The kids out into the streets.
Speaker 2: Kid is selling it. You can't say no to a child. You can in Utah when you're white and Mormon, and the little girl selling it to you is brown and it's a Sunday and you're not allowed to exchange money. But she doesn't have another free day. Utah's just doing it. Did I just do a trauma dump? I'm here for you. It's okay. There was a guy in my neighborhood who looked like Pierce Brosn and so that was my solid dope.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 2: I made it weird.
Speaker 1: Er act in act, folks, And let's talk about the Pentagon.
Speaker 2: It has been dying freaking talk about the Pentagon. Five sides, come on, so two thousand.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean just the shape.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, they tried to make it four in two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: The Pentagon is kind of the mall. God, that's pretty good. That's pretty damn good.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was really good.
Speaker 1: The Pentagon was built kind of with the logic of an indoor mall, where it's like just a completely plane on the outside and then all sorts of ship going on on the inside.
Speaker 2: And you're like, which entrancer do I meet you at the one that looks like all the others.
Speaker 1: And they did replaced that one wall with a Macy's. It's just a giant Macy's.
Speaker 2: Which side has the Starbucks?
Speaker 1: That's right? So Pete haig Seth has been trying to keep the press from coming in describing his actions because on paper it's not looking good, you know, So he started purging hostile journalists who asked tough questions like is that legal? Are you okay?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: So now the Pentagon Press Corps consists of just basically MAGA influencers like Laura Loomer and.
Speaker 2: Who can be more accurately named.
Speaker 1: I know she's right behind you. And then Matt child Venmo or Gates. That's just kind of like he wants people who are from his side because they don't care if all his war crimes are like blatant and should land him in the heg And they also are just like trained circus seals that ask softball questions that he's pre approved. So we got a little example of this from Matt Gaetz pretending to do journalism that seems like it's like I swear to God, this is a hard ass question. This is some of the worst production quality that we've seen in the Internet age, I would say, But I also the main thing that I took away from this is not the low quality of the production, but the performance of his chief of staff. Pete Hegg's has acting chief of staff, and I just want to see if you guys notice anything about what's going on with this guy.
Speaker 7: Are fully mission capable today, So that's a great question, man, and I appreciate you getting after it, because not enough, not enough. It is the most capable fighter that we have right now when it flies, when it flies, You're right, it is the most capable fighter what we have right now. And you saw last just last month in the acquisition speech. Is a department and leadership that's willing to get after it, to challenge industry to produce better. There are plenty of service to air missile systems that they are radiance have.
Speaker 1: We know that they did they shoot any of them?
Speaker 2: No, they didn't because we were so successful.
Speaker 7: And that platform, the F thirty five, is an amazing platform that can go after these systems.
Speaker 2: It is the most capable.
Speaker 1: Platform we have. Mat and what we're doing right now is we have a plan to get.
Speaker 7: To eighty percent mission capable race by twenty thirty.
Speaker 2: The Deputy Secretary of War.
Speaker 7: And Mike Duffy, the Under Secretary for Acquisitions. As a statement, is meeting with Lockey Garten almost weekly in the under this administration.
Speaker 1: I think that part he swallows a hiccup actually just.
Speaker 7: Right here, almost weekly in the under this administration, under President of Trump's administration.
Speaker 1: They are being held the task. I really like how he closes this one.
Speaker 7: They arby held the task the previous administration. It was a joke.
Speaker 2: It's not okay, you guys, it's not his fault. He got iced. Okay, he's he didn't mean to. But then he had to chug it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh you think he got iced like bros icing bros? Would they show you, uh, smearing off ice and then you have.
Speaker 2: To then you have to chug it like he didn't mean to. It was just behind the podium, and then what are you gonna do? Back down like a pussy.
Speaker 1: No, dudes, he's like cartoon character, alcoholic drunk, like swallowing burps like trans.
Speaker 3: The hiccup thing. I didn't catch it until you played it again. But it was just, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Why would they put that out?
Speaker 1: Because I don't understand they gotta put something out. They had this big thing where they're like, we're gonna we're gonna have Matt Gates ask some questions that like sound like they're coming at our ass, and then Ricky is just gonna fucking dodge and weave and like be quick on his feet. And Ricky was weaving, that's for sure, on his way home from the office that day. But just hmm, I mean, we know that Matt Gates or we know that Pete Hagseth is pro dragging all the job. It's just interesting. I guess that's what you would expect from people who are like I saw the documentary Madmen, and that is how we are going to run this Pentagon And just looks like he's fucking five drinks in at this morning press briefing.
Speaker 2: I would say, it's even more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like at that point, if you're drinking on the job, you're more than just five.
Speaker 2: You know. But beer pong was their team bonding activity though that morning. They had a team exercise that morning. Yeah, it was a trust fall, but more of like a stumble.
Speaker 1: I get what you're asking, man, I actually thank you so much for coming so hard at it, and previous administration like didn't even like fucking do that. Man. It honestly reminds me so much of Miles of Impression of drunk people.
Speaker 2: Or a party from SNL.
Speaker 1: Yes, and like John Duncle, like those are all classic drunk performance. Yeah, that he is fully embodying and just.
Speaker 2: Is encouraging me to be drunk more during my responsibilities. Yes, exactly, this is the American.
Speaker 1: Way should inspire us all to just be a little bit drunker.
Speaker 3: Do you think they do it because they're just irresponsible, that their conscience is weighing on them or pressure empathy? I try, Like I just can't imagine spiteful, I give.
Speaker 1: A fuck, Like I think they don't give a fuck. I think they probably have a big part of their brain, Like it's impossible for somebody like that not to like have you seen that movie The Act of Killing where oh God, a documentary team goes in, I mean and like creates a documentary about the people who had carried out like a killing like the Yeah, I've.
Speaker 2: Heard about it, and like some of them had like zero remorse.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it's wild because like this guy who is like a national hero inside this fascistic regime is like kind of coming to terms with it on camera, but like he has this whole story that he's built up in his mind that like he's the hero of this thing. Like as he's you see him, like as he he's dealing with it, and like even he by the end is like like he's like having trusble, like he's having like GI issues as he's like talking about what it was like and like his part in it, And like, I, no matter how evil you are, like there's a part there's like some moral equilibrium inside of yourself that you have to kill. So I think there's that as well. But I do really think like they have watched things like mad Men and like you know, this made up version of America like the nineteen fifties Golden Age of America and have just like taken the wrong the wrong lesson.
Speaker 2: I don't even think that's what they've watched. I think also that's like not for everyone, but that's like what they the bubble that they live in. Yeah's like all people who dehumanize everybody else, right, So it's like it's it's not just like media or whatever. It's like their lived experience. They're like, it's just my lived experience to be a racist asshole, you know.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, yeah, I think they yeah. I think like Pete hag Seth and Jesse Waters like both seem to be like from this time machine world where they're like, yeah, this is just how it is.
Speaker 2: But it's also weird because it isn't. Jesse's waters mom like really like she's like a liberal or something and she's ashamed of him.
Speaker 1: But he's somebody from a fake version of the nineteen fifties, and it's Yeah, it is very strange. Anyways, I hope they. I hope the people in charge of the most powerful military in the history of the planet continue to get drunk on the job, get visibly drunk on the job.
Speaker 2: That's all we can hope for.
Speaker 1: Speaking of people think things. See the nuke button. If there's two of them, there is two of them, you have to turn the key both times, but each one of them is seeing that. Yeah too, we don't realize that that's the only thing saving us from realize it. Just like too drunk to turn you do that's not a car.
Speaker 2: Oh you did it onto?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good to drive. Man, Dude, you're standing at the console that's going to launch nuclear weapons of Russia.
Speaker 2: Give them the keys, give me key, I drive better drunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually launched the better. I think we're gonna actually do it better if we just do it just one shot, and then we turned the keys.
Speaker 3: North Korea and China both times.
Speaker 1: Watch Donald Trump kind of similar universe to that clip.
Speaker 2: The MAGA Extended Universe say the worst MC.
Speaker 1: Ever Mega Cinematic Criminal Universe. He went on his affordability tour. They've been like, you take affordability is a problem. Fine, we're sending the Persuader in Chief, Donald Trump out there to talk about affordability on those affordability.
Speaker 2: Tour, regular old gold ballroom costs.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: He knows.
Speaker 1: And the only time he brought up affordability was to call it a hoax and then said shit, like people don't need to buy their kids that many presents. So he gets it. He's doing a good job game.
Speaker 2: This is driving me.
Speaker 1: Not you don't need that many presents. I need that many presents, that.
Speaker 2: Many sessions of chemo.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I think he mentioned like pencils, Like China gives kids thirty pencils. You don't need that many pencils. Give them one or two that will make up for your household budget.
Speaker 1: Right, smart, good at this, Yeah, he's got it. He also spent part of his affordability tour talking about how his press secretary's got a beautiful face and those lips that don't stop, which is not quite as horny as that sounds. He appears to be saying she's good at talking, because he said, with those lips that don't stop, like a little machine gun. So he's just complimenting her ability to like gatling.
Speaker 2: With those beautiful poudy lying lips. Those lips the same ship about like cash Ptaio's lips.
Speaker 1: Probably it's like.
Speaker 2: That little Indian man's lips. They're so they're so beautiful and rapid his lips.
Speaker 3: How can you distance yourself from like sexual crimes by talking about a woman's mouth, you know, like that's the best way to pivot? Oh god, yeah, it's so gross.
Speaker 2: It's you know, the thing where we just talked about how when people are doing bad things they want to throw up for me, it's when other people are saying things like.
Speaker 1: This, I want to throw up right.
Speaker 3: Ober totally.
Speaker 2: It's sober, that's how drunk they are.
Speaker 1: Barely had three whiskeys so far this morning, but there are you know, so some people the crowd showed up to his affordability tour with signs saying stuff like lower prices and bigger paychecks. For some reason, I don't know where they got the idea that those were appropriate signs to bring to an affordability tour.
Speaker 2: That's what Trump is doing. He's they're like, oh, good job, you lowered prices and you have the biggest paychecks of all the paychecks.
Speaker 1: We talked about his like late night rant, his sundowning rant. Yeah, where this just seems like it's where we're at with him that like he is he goes, he goes up there and just like goes and like we've been there with him where he's just like on a jazz riff the whole time, but he is sundowning and the sun is getting lower and lower in the sky.
Speaker 2: It's a great television until you realize it's our fucking lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, he went up and just did a tight in quotes, forty minutes of like absolute stand up com like just him trying to do like what his idea of the stand up comedy.
Speaker 2: Is actually tried to open that.
Speaker 1: I couldn't get the Kennedy Center Awards that he was giving to Sylvester Stallone.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's just Gene Simmons.
Speaker 2: That one doesn't surprise me though. No. Yeah, it's like mix It just feels like a mixed back, like you're just pulling out names of weird old timey willing.
Speaker 1: To show up. Yeah. Yeah, it's giving Jake Lamatta at the end of Raging bull like when he like goes and is doing like stand up.
Speaker 2: Routines and sorry, it has gotten to the the black and queer slang has gotten to mainstream. If you're saying it's giving Jake Lamata, how dare you.
Speaker 1: Immunity serving Trump is serving Jake LaMotte.
Speaker 2: It's giving desperate mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Restaurant. Uh, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and get some parenting advice from Sam Altman and Jimmy Fallon.
Speaker 2: I wanted to do the with those lips that don't stuff.
Speaker 1: Anywre back Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show. It is my favorite show. Ontelligenion. Uh no, it's still out there. It's the one that hasn't been touched yet. Nobody is like candle this.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so crazy, Jack, tell me more.
Speaker 1: I want to laugh Allen, but this might be even a new low for him, and that's saying something. We'll get to some of his previous low lights. But he had a pandering interview with open AI CEO Sam Altman, and I think a lot of people missed what was one of the cringer segments where Altman claims that he quote cannot imagine figuring out how to raise a newborn without chat GPT.
Speaker 2: This is fucking insane.
Speaker 1: Recalling that he used it to ask why his nine month old drops pizza on the floor and laughs.
Speaker 2: So like somebody needs to take his like that is if he's actually doing that, that's like not okay, yeah I can't. I can't.
Speaker 3: I you don't have anyone in your life.
Speaker 1: Why does baby act like baby?
Speaker 2: Why does human do reaction?
Speaker 1: Hey chat gpt? Why does human baby be baby?
Speaker 2: Hey chat gbt? How to make baby not on fire when burning? Oh too late? Fortn toaster.
Speaker 1: Also, he said it kind of like his brain was melting. He said, I mean, I feel kind of bad about it because we have this genius level at everything intelligence sitting there waiting to unravel the mysteries of humanity. And I'm like, why does my kids stop dropping his pizza on the floor and laughing? Why does my kids stop dropping? You mean, why doesn't? Probably? Uh? And then I cannot imagine figuring out how to raise a newborn without chat GPT.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Kardashians, where we found salt mal altman doesn't have that much activity front lobe.
Speaker 1: This frontal lobe is a black hole.
Speaker 2: I bet they both go home and unwind by watching cocoa melon for themselves.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, it does. It's just in fantasizing, like it's.
Speaker 2: So bad for his wife, Like it's never more clear to me that he is not doing shit at home than he's like, it's so great for learning how to raise your kids. Meanwhile his wife is raising their kids.
Speaker 1: Right. This kid's fucking genius. He's like learning words and like human emotions.
Speaker 2: Changed his own diapers for this whole time. I've never I never had to do one. I don't know he slept through the night. My wife can't prase for some reason, that bitch bitch wife.
Speaker 1: That's right, you're on the Adam Carolla Show.
Speaker 2: Dear Chad GPT, why my bitch wife keep dropping pizza?
Speaker 1: That's his That's gonna be his searches, his queries in like five years. But claiming that Chad GBT is an essential tool for doing a thing humanity's been doing for its entire fucking existence has been criticized a bit. I will say, he didn't say chat GPT is an essential tool for all humans, just for him, which I think is accurate to how the tool works, because people who I know who rely on it, it seems like they just get dumber and dumber, you know, like because you don't have to like use your brain anymore, or they think they don't.
Speaker 2: Called chat GBT, he is doctor chat GPT, chat GPT PhD ada d I don't know.
Speaker 1: Author Lincoln Michelle on X said, amusing that the main pitch for chat GPT is telling everyone that they are dumb idiots who can't possibly handle tasks on their own that humans have accomplished on their own since the dawn of time. That is, I will say one of the most humbling parts of being a parent is you're like, Man, I'm kind of fucking this up, and everybody has been doing this since the case Man times, Like everybody can do this. It's it's both encouraging and humbling that you're just like man.
Speaker 2: But also like that is telling of like his ego that he can't handle, like figuring it out on his own, like human connection.
Speaker 1: He's never so humbled anything ever.
Speaker 2: Also, I think it's like way more insidious than just use my my like thing that I made, or like give me money. I think it's like he's really disconnecting people from each other and like destroying the idea of community and isolating people and making them more dependent on like these things in their homes and like the inability to ask each other for help so that they can't like organize and rise up and like collectively bargain and like any humanize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't imagine a world where I don't get to you raise my child in their new skinner box.
Speaker 3: It's the phrase like it takes a village to raise a baby, Like I think, think you hit a really good point.
Speaker 2: It takes a hard drive. Yeah, it just takes a hard drive. It doesn't need a village, just billions of water.
Speaker 1: There's a server farm somewhere in rural Minnesota that is drinking up all the POD twenty twenty four study. In addition to this being bad in terms of like isolating us in human cognitive development twenty twenty four study found that Chad GBT was wrong a whopping eighty three percent of the time when asked about pediatric conditions.
Speaker 2: Jesus fucking eighty three.
Speaker 1: Percent of the time. And it's especially concerning because parents are relying on a on AI more and more for a quote a wide range of parenting queries regarding health, education, and behavior, among other topics, and it was wrong again eighty three percent.
Speaker 2: We're so cooked on like multiple fronts, Like we're cooked because people put their faith in this product that is wrong, but is being told that is smart them, Like they're being told it's smarter than them. We also like don't have the ability to like critically think because of like at this point decades of propaganda from like different media sources and conglomerations that are only unifying more. And also like we've underfunded education at the same time to prevent people from like being able to imbibe information in like a critical critical thinking type of way. So it's just like on all fronts, we're just like we're prone to have like misinformation just be soaked up like a sponge, you know, for on every front.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a YouTuber he just had a video come out, like it's an hour long, and he just had chat GPT guide him on him being the smartest infant from nineteen ninety seven or something like that. And it was crazy because it brought him to like uh Joshua Tree and Sedona to hide out from like government officials, and it was like pandering him so he would keep engaging. It was insane and all it was was just to show how people can fall into this trap because it's so nice to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly, that's why people are marrying it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that like there's all sorts of just bullshit, Like the the mainstream media particularly is just flooded with so much bullshit. There's a New York Post article I co parent with chat GPT. I love turning off my brain and letting it and I helped raise my child literally. And they're also leaning on chat GPT in other ways, such as by having the read their children bedtime stories. That's so tough with them for hours, which is.
Speaker 2: Just so fucking sad, Like you're supposed to want to spend time.
Speaker 1: That's the best part of being a parent, exact stories and talking with them for hours.
Speaker 2: I don't write kids, but like with like my nephew or like even with my dogs, I'm like I want to walk them, like I want to like clean up after like I want to be around them to have a reaction, interaction. Like some of the most intimate, like close like familial relationships are like developmental. It's it's crazy to me that you're that much of a sociopath that you're like I can make the nanny a robot excellent day. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And I get like where it's like it's exhausting raising kids, Like it's exhausting. Like I get where you would be like maybe like if I had a thing that could like just help with this, but this is not that thing, Like this is this first of all, normalize the relationship. That could be extremely harmful, considering chat gbt's tendency to intensified delusions, which has led to teenagers like committing suicide. Yeah yeah. And then there's experts of orange against relying on AI for parenting. Answers, not just because the answers could be wrong, but because it means handing over private information about children to big tech. But it's it like will flatter your child today, it gives them it's a bad thing for children to be interacting with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when AI can do my dishes and I can just hang out with my knees, that's right, that'd be awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they they yes, like just use the technology to cure cancer.
Speaker 2: That's it, just a single printer actually function right.
Speaker 3: Right, without spending one hundred dollars on ink every five fucking months.
Speaker 1: Oh right. But the whole thing is driven by like hype, and so it just needs to be like more and more ways for it to like weave itself into people's brains and businesses.
Speaker 2: But also that's the easiest way for it to do things, because it's it's a lot harder to develop something that's like technically adept than something that can like fake art, right, like or something that can like fake social interaction. Even like I just I'm so baffled at how they have the masses fooled, Like even those delivery carts outside that like deliver like your door dash or whatever, like your food. People think that those are automatic, like there's not somebody behind them, like in India fucking guiding them.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: People think that the Tesla robots actually fucking work, like they don't understand the human labor that is behind all of this because they want to live in some like forward fantasy world where AI actually makes sense and solves their problems for automage, healthcare or like wages or anything. And people are using it for therapy because we can't afford to.
Speaker 1: There's an old one of the oldest, most famous scams was this guy who invented a robot that could play chess and it would sit at the chess board and like beat people at chess. And people are like, oh my god, he like invented a robot. It's the fucking seventeen hundreds or whatever they called it, the Mechanical Turk. Turns out there was a guy inside it playing chess. There was just a guy in a robot suit and Jeff.
Speaker 2: That guy is Sam Altman.
Speaker 1: Jeff his company, Mechanical Turk. What they're doing they're doing, yes, they know what they're doing. They're fucking yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: They're like what if we invaded a rock with something called the trojan horse.
Speaker 1: Sam Allman, by the way, just on a podcast back in June, stated people have a very high degree of trust in chat GPT, which is interesting because AI hallucinates it should be the tech that you don't trust that much.
Speaker 2: You're one fucking doing it, dude.
Speaker 1: Know way this guy raises the kids on chat GPT has met his children.
Speaker 3: I was going to say he probably has nannies and think the nannies are an offshoot of what he's.
Speaker 1: Built, right, Yeah, yeah, Oh well they're just lucky. I get I'm a job creator by being a bad parent, I'm a.
Speaker 2: I'm going to disrupt my children's lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly disrupt.
Speaker 2: I'm a disruptor in my family.
Speaker 1: But I do just have to stop for a moment and say, a big part of the blame has to go to this. This is a new addition to the Jimmy Fallon sycophantic bullshit Hall of fame. He of course interviewed Donald Trump at twenty fifteen and was like, hey, get to touch your hair, man, and then he has had.
Speaker 2: A much better impression than I do. It's like a Beavis and butt head but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh man, I'm just saying like I don't know. And then he had Paris Hilton on for I think my favorite moment in the history of time. Oh yeah, then discussion.
Speaker 2: I am not aware of that they propped up the NFTs during that whole during trend debacle before the apes were stolen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like it's this weird moment during the pandemic where he's like, and I just want to like bring out something really cool that you do on it's called a called like a board ape. And then he like pulls out like a picture of the board ape an fty that she's like investing in.
Speaker 2: The Tonight Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like yes on the Tonight Show, and the crowd is like kind of you know, the crowd is juiced and being told like to chant or cheer and everything, but like they're so baffled that like the rhythm is off. It's just this like weird thing and he's like, and it's crazy, I actually I actually have mine too, And then he like brings out his and like shows it to the camera and people are like, yeah, just clapping for it, and it's just the strangest thing. Turns out that like he got sued for that because he didn't disclose that he had a financial take in the crypt okay.
Speaker 3: Moonpee also just defeats the purpose of NFTs, like you're the one that's supposed to own it. Now everyone owns.
Speaker 1: It right right, Well, Jimmy Fallon owns it and he gets a big piece of anytime that we say NFT on this podcast. So I've budgeted for one one more in it, not fallin tonight. Thank you, you're welcome.
Speaker 2: I'm brilliant. Chat GPT told me.
Speaker 1: That you're so funny, man, What an asshole.
Speaker 2: Chat GPT. But it's just say falling boys.
Speaker 1: Did you did you see the interview where he was like asked about Colbert and Kimmel getting canceled, and he was just immediately like, I don't know. We're like not, We're not political. And that's what's great about our show. We have like a lot of really good writers and like they're not political. Man, they don't like have a I just love you, mister Trump. Don't don't, don't turn the money hoes off.
Speaker 2: I want to get in a room with Questlove and Black and be like, what do you guys really think I'm like, I'm so sorry, like it's kind of contractor.
Speaker 1: I gotta say this episode has been bad for alcoholics. There are some great alcoholics out there have done great work. I mean, I wouldn't recommend it for your health, mental or otherwise, but like the this is the Jimmy Fallon and Pete Haig Seth are really.
Speaker 2: I would say Jimmy too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, well what once you hit a certain point of alcoholism, you need something to keep you awake, Otherwise you become like the guy who's like asleep at the bar. So yeah, there's something going on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Annie Dick just got odd.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, died not died in public street.
Speaker 1: Oh bad time, guys, you can do it. You can't get off of all that ship. But yeah, it's dangerous out there with the fent and all ship. Anyways, Kim, such a pleasure having you on the daily. I guess, as always, Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff? Man?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Instagram, Reddit, YouTube, all the major socials, Patreon if you want to see fun, spicy stuff. Comic wise, like Jack said, butt plug Central over at my.
Speaker 1: Place, plug Central coming straight to us. I'll say that instead of that you're the butt Plug Beat. I'll say that you're coming to us live from butt Plug Central, or I could just keep it all all the way out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll trademark both, but you're free us for you guys. But yeah, follow me.
Speaker 1: There, then follow the clues and is there a workimedia that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 3: I don't know, all stop this, you're making me feel weird. Defunk Land it's a YouTuber that does Disney history and like theme park.
Speaker 2: He just he's so awesome.
Speaker 3: He just came out with like a four and a half hour episode on animatronics and living characters. A great binge if you have like Sunday afternoon chores like folding clothes in that bullshit.
Speaker 1: Totally recommend in honor of the five Night Freddy Part two coming out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he's sponsored by them.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's a four and a half hour YouTube video.
Speaker 1: We're just talking about yesterday's trends about how people are obsessed with evil dolls, evil animatronics.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the like live action not live action but animatronic ol off from Frozen?
Speaker 1: Yes, we did cover that that they're releasing a free like walking free standing all off Animatronic into.
Speaker 6: To raise your children, Yes, read them bedtime stories and slowly smother them with pillows because he likes warm hugs.
Speaker 1: Play such a pleasure having you as always as the guest co host. Please stop poisoning Miles that we miss him. Is there where can people find you? And as their work media you've been enjoying.
Speaker 2: I'm at Paula Ganal and p A L l A d I g U n A l An except on Lue Guy where I got polity. And i have my two monthly shows in La Facial Recognition Comedy coming up next week and at the Comedy Store, and then Second Screens Comedy which is coming back next month at the Allusioned stunk Room. And then I'm going to be at sketch Fest with Zin the Baddies and Facial Recognition Comedy. And then my friends do a Bravo podcast that I've been on that I like, really love, and they started doing live shows in Texas. They're in Dallas. It's called Bravo Breakdowns. And it's like, I'm such a fucking reality head and obsessed with Like right now I'm watching the Real Housewives of the OC from the beginning which is very tough because everything like stuff from now on the Real Housewives is not okay to watch. It doesn't keep up with the time from like now you know, so back then it was very crazy. But anyways, this podcast is really fun and they're my friends Lauren and Michelle. They're really great, So go check out that podcast amazingly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore o Brian. You can find me on Blue Sky at Jack o b the Number one. I don't know, man. I every year I wait for the Pitchfork Top hundred Songs to come out and listen just I don't even listen to them. I just like go through and I'm like, oh, yeah, I like that person. I like that person, and uh so I'm enjoying that.
Speaker 2: Don't pay attention to Pitchfork.
Speaker 1: I like it for the song, like the I like it touts yeah not the hard guy. I read it for the articles. I actually go to Pitchwork for the nudity.
Speaker 2: As you're an old head based as your Yeah, yeah, they give you your age too.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'll say I think I've been enjoying. Uh the thing I've been enjoying is Anna Josey for the year end content Prestige Casting is coming and she's giving us our homework of things to watch. And we just watched this movie Caught Stealing, which is like a Darren Aronofsky movie that just came out on Netflix. Yeah, it's it's solid and there's some parts that I really enjoyed. So we'll be talking about that on the a's of our year end content. A little spoiler, but watch that j Kelly is also in there.
Speaker 2: Doctor is in there, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the friendship is gonna we'll talk about friendship. If you haven't seen Friendship yet Sinners, we'll be talking about that. Wait, what's the.
Speaker 2: Doctor from in in the cot Stealing? Is one of the doctor who's like the British guy with the mohawk?
Speaker 1: Oh is it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like because he looks so different and acts so different, I was like, oh my god, but I think it's one of the doctor who's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, that's a fun time at.
Speaker 2: The snub Did get snubbed justice for Delroy and Wunmi?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, I mean one of the best, some of the highest highs in movies in Sinners this year. So good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You can find us on Twitter and Blue Sky Adaly Zeitgeist. We're at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. You can go to the description of the episode where you're listening to it, and they're at the bottom you will find the footnotes, which is where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. We also link off to a song that we think you might enjoy and what Miles is out with paulav poisoning. We like to ask super producer Justin Justin, is there a song that you think that people might enjoy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this track is called Iced Tea featuring Project Pat, older brother of Juicy J of three six Mafia Fame. The beat on this is so cinematic with some next level production, which is especially striking because, as Miles said the other day, the song stands out as an example of what happens when someone puts in no effort to the group presentation. I totally agree, because Project Pat just goes off on this track. It just snaps on it, and someone else, I'm not gonna say who, sounds like they're struggling to stay awake weirdly kind of fuck with it. I might not be selling the song very well, but it's it's definitely worth a listen if you care more about vibes than lyrics.
Speaker 1: So this song is called there are only two rappers on the song, No, I mean yeah, there's two er else Yeah, I mean I might be rapping on the song.
Speaker 2: I think both of them kind of aggressive hip hop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't want to dis mumble rap because it is the wave of the youngins. Just for me, it's there's a noticeable difference in energy here and I think it's it makes me laugh and I kind of fuck with it. But I also it's a it's a vibe. So this song is called iced Tea and you can find that in the footnotes footnotes.
Speaker 1: The Daily Zye is a production of my Heart Radio. For more podcasts from my Heart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio Wrap Apple podcast. Wherever you listen to your favorite shows, that's going to do it for us this morning. We are back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and we will talk to y'all then bye bye.
Speaker 3: The Daily Zeite Guys is executive produced by Catherine Long, co produced by Bae Wang.
Speaker 1: Co produced by Victor Wright, co
Speaker 2: Written by J M McNabb, edited and engineered by Justin Conner,