Speaker 1: All right, news round up in information overload, our toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine point one. Sean if you want to be a part of the program, now six hours and oh what is it? Fifty four minutes fifty five minutes until the government shutdown is official, the Schumer shutdown, as we're calling it on this program, Schumer and Democrats, and we've been playing it all day. I won't play it again now. You know, for years have condemned the idea of shutting down the government and how bad and horrible it is. And because Schumer, who is leader in name only, just like Hakeem Jeffries is leader in name only, Schumer got excoriated when he went along with the cr the last time. Is his entire career, he's never supported a government shutdown, but he wants to stay in power and then rather than stand on principle and stand up against the radicals in his party, so he's not going to shut down. He's going to shut down the government. It's going to happen. It may be longer than we usually think. I've been pretty consistent about government shutdowns over the years. They really don't bother me. I know, people get offended when I say that I'm not being insensitive to good workers. I feel for you if you're not going to get a check. But what always happens is they eventually reopen the government. Fully essential services will continue, which is imperative. Grandma and grandpa will get their Social Security checks, They'll have access to their healthcare. Our military will be up and running, Homeland Security will be operational, as will the border patrol people. But there are going to be others that are called quote or viewed as non essential, and they will be sent home. What always happens at the end of the process is they get a free vacation and back pay. That part is frustrating the fact that people have to live without a paycheck in the interim. I know it's inconvenient, I do. I am very sympathetic towards it. However, you've got to understand whether this is coming from Democrats are demanding one point five trillion dollars in reckless spending, and that means they want to rob from our children and grandchildren even more to push their radical agenda. They are not in power. When they've been in power and Republicans have made any demands or requested any negotiation. They have been shut down and shut out. I'll quote Barack Obama. Elections have consequences, and I think the American people have had it. They see through the Schumer shut down for what it is. He is scared to death. He'll be primaried by AOC. He's scared to death to take on the radicals that now run his party. And you know, look at for example, in his state of New York, his city in New York City, you know, and then you got Zoron Kami Marxist Momdani. We will fight the Trump administration an attempt to exert leverage over New York City, Okay, and then he's going to raise taxes on New Yorkers and they're going to leave in droves. And if you think that Wall Street South, where I live in my free state of Florida, is going to grow, You're right. They're going to do great. People in New York City are going to see their property values go down, they're going to see the crime rate go through the roof, and they're going to have the worst management in the history of that city. His Zoran Commie Marxist mom DOMI pledging to fight Trump.
Speaker 2: So the number this year from federal government was seven point four billion dollars to New York City. Are you okay if New York City loses.
Speaker 3: That, No, we will fight for every single dollar that the city currently receives from the federal government. And I look for examples across this country that showcase the best way to respond to Donald Trump's strengths is not collaboration is his threats. Rather, it's responding with strength. And what we see in California is an attorney general of the state has estimated that for every dollar they spent on law suits against the federal government's threats to withhold funding, they won more than thirty thousand dollars in what would otherwise have been lost. And so we will take that same approach.
Speaker 1: Well, good luck with that, become Gavin Newsom two point zero. Anyway, Joining us now is Congresswoman Claudia Tenney, who was from New York. What has happened and what's going to happen? What's happened at Chuck Schumer, What's happened at Hakim Jeffries. They seem impotent and totally paralyzed in fear of the radicals in their party.
Speaker 4: I think You're exactly right. And they're both former members of the New York State Assembly where I served, and Hakim Jeffries used to sit next to me in the State Assembly. He's no different than the Democratic Socialists of America that are now embracing Zoran Mandami. I think is really Marxist, anti semi anti police, I mean, the worst form, but they dominate and control Albany. And Schumer is terrified and AOC is out there with Mandami, and I think it's brilliant Sean that you are actually saying what I think is going on here. I think this shutdown talk from Schumer is a distraction from the fact that he's going to end up with Zorn as the mayor if we don't take rash action. And he's trying to distract from this using this shutdown because it's all democratic spending levels, as you accurately pointed out, and now this is a huge problem for the Democrats. It's colossal. It is the Democrats allowing somebody of this ilk to run the largest city in our nation, which has caused all as you know when you left, I'm still in New York fighting the fight. The reason that things are so bad in New York is because of the Democrat policies and the weakness and the fecklessness of Schumer and Jakim Jeffries to stand up to this far left. And this is what you get.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not just it's not New York State, I mean Long Island. We saw the reception of the Ryder cup that Kathy Hochel, your governor, got. We saw the reception that Donald Trump perceived was booed. Trump was you know, greeted with loud chance so Trump, Trump, Trump and USA, USA, USA. Uh, it's not Westchester, it's not upstate New York. You've got this one little strip of landing called New York City that is so densely populated with radical leftists that there I am pretty convinced that Mamdani's gonna win. If I my choice, I picked Curtis Sliwa. I think Curtis Sliwa would be most like Rudy Giuliani. He'd be Rudy two point zero polling wise, if you believe the polls. He can't at this point unless things change dramatically, he's not going to have the votes in that democratic city to win. And it seems like Cuomo's does not like by anybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, but I think this is the reason Sean, that Albany is part of it. You know, when the Democrats are all crying about redistricting, the harsh redistricting that the Democrats have always controlled, at least controlled for a long time. The last cycle is remember when they create disc for the Senate and the Assembly. The New Yorkers, they're very small in number. They violate the Constitution so they can pack in as many Assembly and Senate members into the New York City and the Democrat areas. And then where I am in Upstate New York, you have these gigantic districts with huge numbers of constituents, and that's how they control the legislature and all. And even though the vast majority of my district everyone I mean Trump one big here, one big and Upstate New York. When even when the governors are running with whether it's Cuomo or even Kathy Hochel, you know something like out of the sixty two counties in New York, you see fifty five or one by Republican. The Republican wins. It's those isolated areas and they do everything they can to Shoehorn is many of these Democrat leaders or Democrat voted they're not leaders at all, but these Democrats into these positions and that's how they retain power. They as you know, Sean, it's always processed, it's always cheating. It's never by policy policy we'd win. I mean, we wouldn't have a problem with that, and I think a lot of New York City people feel that way. I do think that it's going to be interesting, though I don't see how he loses. I would love to see Curtis Sliwa take the lead here and maybe Adam's getting out will send votes to Sliwa. But we need This is going to be disastrous for not just the city but the whole state.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the interesting thing is, I mean New York could be rescued, and for a long time when even when Andrew Cuomo was the mayor of I'm sorry, the governor of New York before he ran for re election the first time, I had been very vocal about saying I need to get the hell out of here because I saw no hope, and I had all these governors from all over the country very graciously, you know, kind of surprised me, inviting me to move to their respective states. I mean, from from Texas to Florida to the Carolinas. All these wonderful people were calling this show and saying we'd love we'd warmly welcome you here. And I eventually settled on Florida because I'd always had property down here. I'm glad I did the best decision I made, and it's for a whole host of reasons. I feel bad for the people that I left behind, but many of them are making plans to escape, or they've already escaped, and they have followed me down here. And the feeling that most people are telling me, and we'll see this in the next census. New York's going to lose a number of congressional seats. California is going to lose congressional seats. I would imagine New Jersey's going to lose some. Illinois will probably lose some because there's been a mass migration out of these deep blue states that cling to the idiocy of sanctuary state and city policies that cling to the idiocy of defund dismantle no bail laws, reimagine the police, in other words, that cling to the the Kami Marxist Momdanni mentality, the AOC mentality. I tell you this, and I also think that if AOC challenges Chucky, he's done, he's finished, He'll get slaughtered.
Speaker 4: I agree with you. The this is again the problem. I mean, we have the highest out migration. You know, when you talk about we had forty five congressional seats in the sixties, we're down to twenty six. And a lot of it was because we included illegal immigrants wrongly on our census. Otherwise we probably would have lost another one to Florida, and you're we're definitely going to lose more. But you know, the people, the people that govern these states, like Schumer and Hakim, who grew out of the state Assembly. He was a nothing in the assembly, you know, because of a lot of his is really anti Semitic stands in his family, his racist kind of stands that he takes his anti conservative. You know, any black whose conservative is somehow you know, not a legitimate or credible person. And and you know, all that stuff is the old mantra of the of the old Democratic Party. And they're even fighting that because now we have Mandami, who is basically Marxist. I mean, this is not and unfortunately a lot of the immigration that went through Obama. We've brought people in, you know, whether they were refugees or now illegal immigrants, and they get a free reign here the northern border, which I represent a lot of Sean in Canada. Ninety percent of the people on the Terra Watchas are coming across the northern border because they have access to New York State and New York City, which has all these laws put in place by Andrew Cuomo, by the way, that allow you know, we are the city that had the worst terrorist attack in our nation's history on our soil. Yet we took away and didn't listen to what the nine to eleven Commission actually asked us to do, which is to get our police to work with us to protect our communities. You've got a guy that's going to work against all of that. New York City is in peril, as is the state because of the influence that Zorn is going to have with the state legislature. When I served in the legislature, it was only twenty sixteen there were no Democratic Socialists of America. They're dominating the Democratic Party in the legislature now and this will only be a big win for them. Where right now, the Democrats like Schumer should be standing up to them, and he will get wiped out by AOC, absolutely, because they've allowed this to happen in Schumer's week. They never have tough races, Sean, they never have tough races. They just kind of walk in because they've got the population. And but now, I mean AOC is going to give a run for his money. And I bet anything he.
Speaker 1: Doesn't run, if she gets in, he's out guaranteed. And I bet they're having private conversations and he's trying to find out if she's going to run or not. There's no way he would run for reelection because he knows he'd lose. Quick break will come right back more with the New York Congresswoman Claudia Tenny on the other side. Then we'll get to your calls. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is our number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, we continue now with New York Congresswoman Claudia Tenny is with us. The reason that Chuck Schumer, who's always been against government shutdowns his entire career, is now going to shut down the government. Is because he has to give in to the radicals that run his party, and maybe he's become more radicalized himself. Hakeem Jefferies is now going to follow Kathy Hochel and endorse and I would imagine before election day. So well, Chucky Schumer, in spite of you know, not condemning the global enta fada.
Speaker 4: Forever, they can't say no. And I'll tell you something, Sean that I heard from a Democrat from a blue state several weeks ago, said to me, there are a lot of anti Semitic things coming up on the Florida House. And he said to me, if we put out a bill today that said globalize the Intifada, I bet there'd be fifteen Democrats and the House of Representatives that would vote for it. That's what's happened, and that's why, you know, this election of President Trump was a godsend us being able to keep the majorities very slim obviously of you know, ablely run by Mike Johnson, and also in the Senate right now, you know, not having that sixty vote threshold, you know, is putting Chuck in a position because remember the Democrats annihilated Chuck for supporting the R the Continuing Resolution earlier. Now going to he's afraid of going down that road again. But he's making a fool there. And I think because right now he's voting against himself and he's voting against the American people, and this is going to be he's in a catch twenty two when it comes to Democrats. It's great for us, but I think he's going to see this is not going to have good results in the end. I wonder how long we have a bet going on in our office how long this shutdown will really last? Because Chuck has got a cave. They got a cave. These Democrats are not going to be able to risk having us take on even more seats in the next election where we actually could get a sixty vote majority in the Senate, because I think it's starting to look that way. You're seeing people rejecting the far left and the Democrat Party in other parts of the country. And I'll leave me here, and.
Speaker 1: Jack Chittarelli really has a shot to win in New Jersey. He has a real shot. Listen, I applaud you for fighting. I'm torn because I don't want my friends that are still in New York to suffer anymore. I feel bad for them. On the other hand, I want my state of Florida to do even better. So I really I'm kind of torn here, Claudia, but I wish you the best. Thank you. And if you want a nice break from the winner that's coming your way, just you know, let me know, come down to Florida. We'd love to have you.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, Linda, did you see Josh Hawley call out this guy today? Oh? This was this was at Epic. He's a defund dismantled, no bailag guy. And then he denied it and then just Hawlly just rips into him, just tore him up. I want to play. It's a long stop, but it's a long, a long piece of sound, but it is it is entertaining. Listen.
Speaker 5: This is your report, A policymaker's playbook to reduce gun violence without policing communities. Okay, Community Justice Action Fund, Copyright twenty twenty three. When you were executive director. Now you say you don't know anything about it. Now you say that you you haven't heard of it, just like the Democrats who all of a sudden say, oh, we're all for the police. They've been advocating defunding him for years. Okay, well you look. You can look at documents or you can look at it. My question is do you do you renounce this report? Now you say you no longer this and.
Speaker 6: My answer is that I led the efforts to invest forty two billion dollars in law enforcement.
Speaker 5: You've advocated funding the police as executive director of an organization that you still lead and are affiliated with.
Speaker 6: Never see me advocate for that directly? Which you see me advocate? What is this comprehensive approach to reduce advice?
Speaker 5: The comprehensive approach, which is what this says. This is so typical of what the Democrats do. Now after your policies have transparently failed and led to the deaths of millions of Americans. Now you say you've never heard of defunding the police. Your own report recommends it on page after page after page. Let me ask you about something else. You say, Here's what you say we ought to invest in instead of funding the police.
Speaker 1: Here's what we ought to invest in.
Speaker 5: We do need to invest in programs that acknowledge the need for safe space. Initiatives led by lesbian gay bisexual, two spirit, trans and gender nonconforming people. What's too spirit?
Speaker 6: Well, look, I don't know, you guys will pull in some interesting this is from your If you look at the report, the focus is on investing in violence intervention outreach workers say.
Speaker 5: You say that you shouldn't invest in the police, but we all to invest in two spirit community programs. I acknowledge, too slurt, and you're not going to that.
Speaker 6: We're not going to scriminate against any nonprofit.
Speaker 5: What is spirit? What is to spirit? You say, don't fund the police, but do fund programs that create safe spaces for two spirit people?
Speaker 1: What what is? I just want to know. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 5: I have no idea what that is.
Speaker 6: Well, I honestly, I'm not completely aware of the language he wrote the report.
Speaker 1: I mean that was just an epic beat down. I mean that was Holly Ata's best pretty amazing. I don't know if you knew this. There was a story out today, Linda. I want to bring this to your attention. You know that I'm big into artificial intelligence, and I just I dabble in it. It's like I've I've been teaching myself chess by playingchess dot com. I am a complete loser. I admit it.
Speaker 2: Well, you and James played together. I watched that in real life. That was interesting.
Speaker 1: No, I will just take he has it on a I don't have a on an iPad, I know. Yeah, so he has it on that ipatty thing, and I play it on his because it's better than playing on my phone, which is very small. Now I'm a big brock grock guy. Which is that? That's Elon Musk Company and Open Ai, the company that developed chat GPT, announced new parental controls on Monday, aimed at helping protect young people who interact with AI and AI programs anyway. In August, this company had the pledge to implement changes to their flagship product after facing a wrongful death suit by parents of a sixteen year old who alleged that the chat bot led to their sons taking their own taking his own life. And apparently the controls will allow parents to link their own chat GBT accounts to the accounts of teenagers and customized settings for safe, age appropriate you know, age appropriate experience. You know. Apparently these what it's said, you could actually go on there. I don't even really want to say it let's put it this way. You can ask, you know, how can you harm yourself? How to do it? I don't like that they have to have some control over this. Now, for those that say AI is the future, no, AI is the present, you better understand it is the present. You know, they have these new robo taxis. They're experimenting with them, for example in New York City. San Francisco has them a lot of other places. They even have a team wheelers that are driver lists and that are proving to be safe. I've got my new Tesla s plaid and I hit auto drive. After you play in you know your destination. You don't have to do a thing. You don't touch the steering wheel, you don't touch the gas pedal, nothing. And I mean it's crazy the technology that's out there, and it's you know, you have to be careful depending on what line of business that you're in, that you adapt to what are going to becoming changes in pretty much every industry. I think that's why it's prophetic, you know, I think there's going to be certain fields of endeavor, certain skills that there's no way that anything robotic or artificial intelligence is going to be able to replace. You know a friend of mine who's very into this. Actually as a phrase, he says, you know, don't think, like, huh, what do you mean, don't think. I can't not think. He goes, no, don't think, just just ask Rock. He knows I'm a big rock guy. Which one do you use? By the way, I really like rock.
Speaker 2: I made up some funny Chuck Schumer for the Schumer shutdown means today.
Speaker 7: I had some fun with that. That was a good time.
Speaker 1: Have you ever put Rock on Extreme Mode? You'll love it? I have.
Speaker 7: It was definitely it was extreme.
Speaker 1: They have Extreme Mode, which is like whoa, Like, holy moully, you know, perverted, It's like, you know, f bombs, it's everything. It's it's like hardcore.
Speaker 7: Definitely a little bit intense.
Speaker 2: But I think, you know, if you're looking to laugh and you're with adults that understand that it's a joke, then it's fine.
Speaker 7: But it definitely is not for children.
Speaker 1: Definitely not for kids. So they're going to have to, you know, do that. By the way, I don't know if you noticed this too. Hollywood talent agencies now are looking to sign an AI actress named Tillie Norwood. Did you see that, I think this.
Speaker 7: Person would be like they.
Speaker 1: Think this will be the next Scarlett Johansson. It's founded by an actor comedian and the AI Talent Studio have set their sights on creating digital movie stars. I mean it's so real, it is chilling.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But see that's where it gets weird, right, Like, I'm sorry, I like regular people. I want to just know regular people. If you want to make up funny pictures, funny memes, funny whatever, that's fine. But when we start replacing people and like those sorts of jobs, that's just weird to me.
Speaker 7: It's just a bridge too far.
Speaker 1: There are people now dating artificial intelligence people.
Speaker 7: Yeah they're not dating, they're just living in their rooms attending to date. They're freaks, all right.
Speaker 1: But the thing is it's so smart. It will you can design it to talk to you any way you want. It's like the perfect boyfriend and girlfriend. It's hilarious. Yeah, but it's just weird contact.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's kind of taking the whole like blow up doll thing to like another level. It's like, oh, this is my girlfriend, and like you carried it around. You're like, it's not it's plastic and.
Speaker 1: Those people are very, very weird to me.
Speaker 7: It's no different. Man, now we got ais.
Speaker 1: It's those people. If you're doing that, there's something really off.
Speaker 2: Like we need there's so much about so many things right now, the common sense. I mean, it's it's almost like we've bred an entire generation. The boomer generation has lost their mind, the younger generation is finally getting it back, and the ones in the middle never had it.
Speaker 7: It's just a hot mess out there. It's very scary.
Speaker 1: You mean you never date a doll.
Speaker 7: No, it was never on my bucket list.
Speaker 1: It's not fun, never my bucket I honestly, I watched this and I don't know if you've seen any videos like online of the they have assembly lines where they make these these companions and people think they're dating them and they talk to them. See this is the fact that they have they have sex with them. It's sick.
Speaker 7: Here's the problem.
Speaker 1: That's just so that is so psycho bizarre to me. I I just like that is the degree of psycho.
Speaker 2: We are at a special place in the world where there has to be some sort of regular Like I always say all the time, Katie and to Ethan always laughing I'm like, this person doesn't have one friend, not one friend in the world.
Speaker 7: I'm like, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 2: You don't have one person in your life to go, listen, I gotta tell you something. This thing was made in an assembly line in China. You know, it's not real. It came here in a box. Ups left it at the door. It's not a human being. Like, let's go outside, let's touch grass, you know, let's get back to like you know, basics. Nobody's doing that for these people that have one friend, one family member, one neighbor.
Speaker 1: Oh no, listen. It was sort of like, unless you're like a kid in college and you go to a strip club. Is a part of me that can kind of sort of maybe understand that part. But my attitude is is if you're forty forty five, fifty, fifty five, sixty and you're going to those places, you're creepy. You're really bizarre.
Speaker 7: I got news for you.
Speaker 1: Get place, Go get a real girlfriend.
Speaker 2: List it's all perversion, it's all creepy.
Speaker 7: You shouldn't be in those places.
Speaker 1: It's creepy.
Speaker 2: None of that is normal. I don't care what age you are.
Speaker 1: I am talking about, Like the stupid frat guys a.
Speaker 7: Coy do to college girl.
Speaker 1: There's plenty of them, all right, I agree with you, but I'm not. They're not at the point that to me, I would define them as weird and strange and psycho and creepy. I find older guys that do this and get addicted to this crap or get addicted to poorn. I'm like, go get a real girlfriend from.
Speaker 2: Why do you think that that's weird? That's just that frat idiot, all grown up, nothing enough.
Speaker 1: But well no, they didn't grow up, which is the problem. A real frat idiot would grow up and grow out of it.
Speaker 7: I disagree.
Speaker 2: I think if you do that when you're young, you're gonna do it when you're older. That's my humble opinion.
Speaker 1: I don't think you should do it at all. I'm not a it's never been It's never been my thing, and it's never been a thing for my friends either. You know, most of my friends they either have girlfriends or had girlfriends, or they have wives. And that's it good, that's the way it should be. My friends are my friends are normal? My friends are you know, hardcore? You know they're usually you know, they god faith, family, country, you know, and and they're just they live by a code, they live honorably. They're good people.
Speaker 2: You know who I saw today one of your friends. Guess who I saw today. I sent you a picture of him this morning.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I didn't say it. Curtis leiwa oh on the subway.
Speaker 2: I was on the subway platform. I look across the platform. Everybody's freaking out and taking pictures. I'm like, what the hell's going on? And sure enough I see the red cap. I'm like, uh, it's Curtis. And there's no way for me to yell because it was you know, the A train and the E train, and it's mad loud. But I saw him and I was like, see, Kami. Donnie would never do that, forget about it.
Speaker 1: He didn't have another thing, and he didn't have it entourage, he didn't have a million and security people around him.
Speaker 7: He did not.
Speaker 1: He just goes into the subway alone. I know because I've been there with him many times.
Speaker 2: But you know what was cool. All of the people around him got up and took pictures and were hugging him and saying hello. And they were every age, every race, women, men, he's the.
Speaker 1: Best retail politician I've seen. He's great at it, he's real. I think he'd be Rudy two point zero. I think he'd be the best thing for New York City. Want him to win. I'm but objectively looking at the polls as of now, and it's it's still yeah, it's not early anymore. It's this game time. I would love to see. I want to see a post Adam's exit poll to see what the number, where the numbers are now A credible one, a real one.
Speaker 7: He's gonna win anyway. I'm behind Curtis.
Speaker 1: I am too. I want him to win. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, right that's going to wrap things up for today. We have a great show tonight nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. Former Speaker of the House, Nuke Gingrich. Are we headed for a government shutdown? Senator Mark Way Mullens, Senator Katie Britt, the one and Only Stephen Miller, Tommy Laren, and an exclusive interview with Carter Page. He speaks out for the first time over the indictment of former FBI Director James Comy, who signed three of the four Piza warrants, using Hillary's dirty dossier as the basis for those warrants. How does he feel about it? We'll find out tonight Hannity nine Eastern C. Then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.