Speaker 1: A right news round up, information overload our here's our toll free number this Friday. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of this extravaganza. Caroline Levitt is just crushing it, Linda, did you see her yesterday? I mean, just a beatdown of the legacy media mob. I have said this so many different times. There's a big difference between me as I am a member of the press. Obviously, I'm on radio, I'm on television. People in the press have different roles. I am very straightforward about what we do.
Speaker 2: We do. I can produce.
Speaker 1: Thousands and thousands of hours of straight news coverage both on radio and TV, no opinions at all, whatsoever, covering a news event, hours and hours of investigative reporting, Obama's radical background, all the way through the Russia hoax and Faizo abuse, and you know, Russia, Russia, Russia, you name it. We've been right, they've been wrong. Ferguson as Zouri, Freddie Gray, Baltimore, Uvea Duke Lacrosse, tray Von Martin, what happened down in Florida in my home state now, And they claim that they're journalists you know, I admit.
Speaker 2: We do news.
Speaker 1: We do local news, we do state news, we do international news. We also do opinion. I'm upfront, I'm a conservative. We talk about culture, we talk about sports. I'm like an entire newspaper. That's what this show is. I am upfront that I am a conservative. I'm upfront that I support Donald Trump and conservative causes.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't hide my political opinions. That's like the opinion page of your newspaper. They claim that they're a journalist, they're not. Caroline Levitt just pounded this guy yesterday on this issue.
Speaker 3: I was renee good, unfortunately and tragically killed.
Speaker 4: Are you asking me my opinion because I shaped your doctored recklessly until I'm justified?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so you're a biased reporter with a left wing opinion.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to do yeah, because.
Speaker 3: You're a left wing hack. You're not a reporter. You're posting in this room as a journalist. And it's so clear by the premise of your question, and you and the people in the media who have such biases but fake like you're a journalist. You shouldn't even be sitting in that seat. But you're pretending that you're a journalist, but you're a left wing activist and the question that you just raised and your answer proves your bias. Look at the headline from CNN protests erupt after federal agent shoots man in Minneapolis.
Speaker 4: That is not the story.
Speaker 3: That is not the truth. If you actually want to know the truth, you can look at what the Department of Homeland Security released, which is that this ICE agent was executing a targeted operation against a venezuelan, a legal alien who was unlawfully present in a country, who fled by car and then fled by foot. And when this ICE agent tried to detain the individual, three more of his comrades came rushing out of a house and started ambushing and attacking the ICE agent. They used a shovel or broom to smash his face in, and so yes, that agent had to use self defense and take up his weapon to protect his own life.
Speaker 1: Wow, amazing. I wish more people who take on the left wing legacy media mob like that. By the way, before we get to our next guest, Byron Donalds is going to join US Congressman Byron Donalds my Florida Panthers two time Stanley Cup champions were at the White House yesterday and it was pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Listen, good looking people, young, beautiful people. I hate him, you hate standing here with all this this power.
Speaker 4: Behind you, But I got power to It's called the United States Military. I don't.
Speaker 1: By the way, the Panthers are going to be getting back Chuck and Barkhov and I mean they they will be.
Speaker 2: There are four best players.
Speaker 1: Right now, been injured, but they're going to be on fire when it comes time for the Stanley Cup finals. They'll be there anyway. Byron Donalds, my fellow Floridian, he sits on the House Oversight Committee, is here for a whole variety of topics. Isn't it great when the media gets called out because they are so corrupt and abusively biased? Experience this as an elected official your entire career.
Speaker 5: No, it's great when they get called out, And Sean m it's cathartic when you do it yourself. But you gotta set the narrative correct because the press, the big media, they always look at things from a liberal, democrat, socialist view instead of from reality. So you're constantly having to push back, and that's the requirement of elected officials, and obviously, Caroline Levitt being Press secretary for the President of the United States, you got to set the records strate constantly because if you don't, then their narrative persists. But when you push back and you set them straight with the facts and with the details, it helps the American people be able to clarify what's real and what's not. And for a long time, look, a long time, Republicans weren't pushing back, Sean. President Trump pushes back. Governor DeSantis pushes his back, obviously, Caroline, and that's what needs to happen with Republicans going forward.
Speaker 2: Well, we saw that in Florida yesterday. I mean, I love what happened.
Speaker 1: Those an anti ice giddy, anti ice agitator and made the big mistake of punching a Florida trooper. Now I know a lot of law enforcement down in our free state of Florida. You don't get away with punching a Florida trooper. And by the way, the best law enforcement in the entire country. And Governor Dessan said, this is not Minneapolis.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 5: No, it's absolutely right. We're not going to tolerate that here. Ever, our law enforcement officials. They do their job, they do the right thing. They protect the state, they protect our communities. We're not going to have these agitators or anybody else come and either try to hurt them, harm them, harm their families, try to intimidate them, or try to stop them from doing their job. We're not going to tolerate it. In Florida.
Speaker 1: Where do you stand in terms of oversight in the oversight committee you put out? I saw a post on X the Minnesota Lieutenant Governor personally admonished whistleblowers at the behesta Governor Walls the whistleblowers. Now I understand we have two affidavits signed under penalty of perjury under oath that in fact confirmed the Governor Walls and the Attorney General of Minnesota, Key Dellison, were acutely aware of everything that was going on in terms of this institutionalized fraud now adding up into the billions and billions of dollars of money is going to the Somalian community, and reports as upward of eighty to ninety percent of the Somali population in Minnesota or on some welfare program of some kind, eighty percent of kids deemed autistic daycare centers that had no kids in them. Ever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, where we are right now, Sean is at first digging into all the depths of it too. You're right, Peggy Flann again and Lieutenant Governor under Tim Walls, they were retaliating against whistleblowers. So we're going to continue our look into that aspect of things because when you have the State of Minnesota stopping state they were stopping as state employees from trying to uncover the fraud, and at an end to it, they were retaliating against them, blackballing them, threatening them that they would be fired, telling them they would never get another job in governmental service. And so what we need to do is complete because to continue to unravel that and uncover all that because I personally believe now you're talking about conspiracy to commit fraud, it's one thing if stealing money from the federal government and from taxpayers. Yeah, and those people are all starting they either getting indicted, some of them have pled guilty already. There's a bunch more arrests that have been happening. But now you have the governor and his team, the attorney general, they knowingly knew this was happening and they've let it continue for political purposes. That's conspiracy as far as I'm concerned, And when we're done with our investigation, I would like to see potentially the Department of Justice look into that because you can't have state officials know that this is going on and do nothing to stop it, let alone, not do anything stop anybody else from trying to stop it. That's conspiracy.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking maybe for the first time, and we've been on the front lines and exposing a lot of corruption, everything from the Russia hoax and Hillary Clinton's emails to the dirty Russian disinformation dossier, and it goes straight on down the list, the weaponization of our Justice Department. We've covered all of it, and so many people over the years are not held accountable. Am I wrong in believing? I hope it's I don't think I'm hoping here. I'm really believing that Governor Walls is in deep trouble and could very well see an indictment. Do you see that on the horizon based on what you're seeing.
Speaker 5: I think it's possible. But look, there's a reason why Tim Walls is not running for reelection. Sean a month ago, he was running for reelection, and odds are as he was going to get reelected until this all came to light, and then all of a sudden, he said that he just wants to work on behalf of Minnesota, so he's not going to be distracted by politics. That's a cop out, Shawn. You know that the truth is that this thing goes very very deep. He and his team are implicated in this, and it comes from the top. So I think it's very possible you can see an indictment, but I think this is where the Attorney General of the United States they're going to have to fit further their aspects of the investigation to get to that point.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you about something else that I saw this week, and it's parallel to an issue I brought up many times on this program. And I don't travel a lot overseas, but I did travel during the Christmas holiday overseas a little bit, and what has happened in many European countries is shocking to me. I never thought Great Britain would ever have eighty plus Sharia courts. I'm not against immigration. I don't believe there should be a religious litmus test at all. However, I do believe that whatever country that you might be blessed to migrate to, that you have to assimilate into the values of that country. It was, you know, famously of the Australian Prime Minister. If you're moving to Australia, become an Australian. I think it was Prime Minister Howard at the time. And I because karia to me is the antithesis of everything that we view in terms of our constitutional republic. It's the direct opposite and the idea that Great Britain would allow people to live separate and apart is to me foundationally it can destroy a society and create a division within that society that might not be reconcilable. And there is apparently a new caucus, the Sharia Free American Caucus in Congress, of which you are a part of. And you said, you wrote, karia has no place in America. We will not surrender our freedoms. Now, some people say, oh, that might be the discriminatory. I don't think that's what you're saying. I think what you're saying is it's the antithesis of our constitutional republic, like a direct contradiction of our values.
Speaker 5: John Seria law will destroy Western civilization. Let's just be very clear about what we're talking about. Karia law will destroy Western civilization. It's incompatible with our constitutional republic, and so we have a responsibility to stand firm against these things. You're right about what's happened in England and in other parts of Europe. Mass immigration with no assimilation has led to, quite frankly now, a theocratic segregation in these communities. We're not going to tolerate that here in the United States. I really want to command my friend Chip Roy. He started this caucus. Chip Roy's running for attorney general in Texas, Texas. You need to elect Chip Roy. That's the guy you need to get behind. But that being said, he's the one that's spearheaded this because they're having to confront this in Texas. There's parts of Tampa where in Florida where we're having to make sure that we stand up against this as well. And this is not about your religion. It's not about that. It is about you setting up a governing system within the confines of the United States and within the confines of state law, whether it's Florida, Texas, Alabama, or any other state in the country. And the two things cannot abide. So we're gonna look at every measure, whether it's by law or even if it has to be by court doctrine, to make sure that we protect the constitutional, republican, republican framework of the United States and Western civilization.
Speaker 1: Are you still running for governor of Florida. I'm torn a little bit. I mean, I love you in Congress. I think you've become one of the more powerful conservative, reliable conservative voices. But I also want Florida to remain free. I have a vested interest in that continuing well.
Speaker 5: Sean Governor DeSantis has done a great job leading our state. Florida would not be in a position it's in without him. But in Florida, we have term litits and we're going to elect a new governor. And you know, as I've been crisscrossing the state of Florida over the last ten months, I've been sharing my background. I spent seventeen years in the financial world. I was a businessman before I went into politics. I'm a Tea Party guy. In two thousand and nine was in the original Tea Party movement, a leader in Southwest Florida. I want Florida to remain the Free State of Florida to be the leader of conservatism in the United States like it is today. But we also are going to plan for Florida's future. We have to plan for Florida's future. I'm forty seven years old, Shawn. I've moved to Florida when I was seventeen. When I'm seventy seven, I want Florida to remain the best state in America. Well passed my term as the state's next governor. I'm committed to doing that. This is why Donald Trump has endorsed me to be Florida's next governor. I'm really excited. But Florida's the best with a crown jewel, were the best state. But we have to remain that way, and that's being committed to principle, is being committed to law enforcement and law and order in our state, to conservative free market economics, and continuing to build the best state in the country.
Speaker 2: I agree about Florida. It is the best move I ever made.
Speaker 1: Now my third year in the Free State of Florida, although I've had property, to be honest with you, down here for twenty five years, even in your district. So we're gonna obviously follow this and make sure Florida stays free for sure.
Speaker 2: And we appreciate your time.
Speaker 1: We appreciate all you're doing and your leadership, and you're always welcome on this program, Congressman, and thanks for all you doing. We're going to follow the campaign very closely, as you know.
Speaker 5: Listen. Thank you, Sean. Keep doing what you're doing. Man, you're the best.
Speaker 2: God bless you, God bless you. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn our number.
Speaker 1: Now you didn't tell me, I said, Linda, did you see the debate I had last night with Democrat from California ro Conna? Though I think I made a mistake when I first introduced him, but.
Speaker 2: I corrected myself later. And you didn't tell me whether you liked it or not. Why is that? Well, I don't really like him, but I thought you did a great job. All right.
Speaker 5: Let me.
Speaker 2: I've gotten a lot of feedback on it. It's kind of gone a little viral.
Speaker 1: Why why don't we play at least some of it as long as you think it's interesting, and then you can grade me on the other end of it. And then I see we have a lot of calls from Oh, we have a couple of people in Minnesota want to talk to us around the country. So but I think it's it just illustrates and I just want people to know the visual of this. And I've been talking about this today. I was scrolling a list of the worst crimes committed by the most violent people, the worst the illegals that have been arrested. I have sixteen type pages of this. Murder, manslaughter, rape, assault, drugs, you know, cartels, you name it.
Speaker 2: I did think it was pretty funny that he was like, we got to bring down the temperature. You're like, get off your ass. I'm like, uh, it's like the opposite, but it's funny. I think these guys, well, well, let's let's play it all right.
Speaker 1: I have a couple of questions just to set the table here. Since Tim Wallas has been president, a number of people in Minnesota have been killed by Biden and Harris mayorcus illegals that were allowed into the country. Can you name one those people?
Speaker 4: I know there were three named, three killed, and my heart goes out to them.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. Do you know the name of any of them?
Speaker 4: I don't know the name off the top of my head now, but that but Okay, I have another question. Let me just let me just say this.
Speaker 1: I condemned the murder.
Speaker 4: I condemn the murder, and I don't think that if you've committed a violent crime that you should be in this country. I have no problem and I do believe that deportation of people who killed folks like Lake and Rally, they don't belong in this country. And that has been my can appreciate that.
Speaker 1: All right, let me while we're doing this segment, I'm going to put a list of the worst illegals that have been arrested by I S agents. I have sixteen printed pages here a congressman sixteen talk about murder, manslaughter, rape, assault, drugs, children being raped. I'll scroll the lists or audience can see.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I know you've voted against the Lake and Riley Act, but if you look at the president's speech before a joint session of Congress, I didn't see anybody in your part stand for the family of Lake and Riley, or the family of little twelve year old Joscela and Nungary who was brutally murdered and raped by Biden Harris illegal. Did you stand for those families in solidarity and sympathy with them. I didn't see you standing.
Speaker 4: I stood for the boy with cancer. I don't ask that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't remember or you didn't stand. Did you stand for the family of Lake and Riley when they were introduced? Did you stand for the family of joscell and Nungary.
Speaker 4: I did not stand because I did not agree with the President's positions on immigration. But I honor that family.
Speaker 1: I lostaw children. The twelve year old girl was brutally raped and murdered, and a young nursing student was brutally murdered. And you can't stand for families in solidarity with them. Don't you think that's a little heartless.
Speaker 4: Congressman Sean, My heart goes out to them.
Speaker 1: They endured a horrible Why didn't you stand for them? Then? Why don't you stand up for them?
Speaker 4: Would be happy to stand for them. I didn't stand for parts of the president's speech that I disagreed with. You know that in politics you don't have to have a cent in this country of free speech, I would I honor.
Speaker 1: Them, have all the free speech you want. But I don't think it's political. If they're recognizing a president is recognizing a family that lost a loved one to an illegal I'd stand from I'm scrolling some of the worst criminals that ICE has arrested in Minnesota, and yet these agents that are going against the worst of the worst every day have been called Gestapo, Nazi, fascist terrorists by the highest ranking people in your party. You have no problem with that, Jean.
Speaker 4: I came here not to debate you, actually to appeal to you and to the President United to.
Speaker 1: Say, to watches your show, how about you answer my question. I came here to I came here to interview you. I'm asking is that a proper language for ICE agents law enforcement?
Speaker 4: I've not used that language, but let me just make my point. I came here.
Speaker 1: Will you condemn others for using it because it's being used every day?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Members of your party?
Speaker 4: I don't use that language. I don't think it's appropriate to use that language. Will you condemn though, the fact that the only conversation you're having about immigrants is them being violent criminals. What about the immigrants or creating small businesses? What about the immigrants or creating jobs? What about the immigrants or contributing of the country. How about doing shows?
Speaker 1: You know, you know what the problem is I have no problem. I'm the product of immigration. All four of my grandparents came from Ireland at the turn of the last century. I believe in legal immigration. But if you don't respect America's laws, America's sovereignty, America's borders, then you have broken the law. And I think a prerequisite to be an American citizen or have a path to citizenship even is the first thing you got to agree to is obey our laws and respect for our constitution and respect law enforcement.
Speaker 4: My father came, he studied at University of Michigan. They came, They've got a great card. They followed the laws. But on my point is just the coverage. If you watch your programer Fox in general, you would think that all these immigrants are criminals. And you know, because you're reasonable, you know that most immigrants, many immigrants of this country, are hardworking, are patriots.
Speaker 1: Came to see the point. But here's the problem. I have been running a list and we're not duplicating it since we started scrolling with you a list. I have sixteen pages. I will send it to your office. And these are the worst of the worst. And these are people that were allowed in and Joe Biden and Kamala Harris lied to the country. Mayorcis lied to the country. They said the borders closed, the border is secure, and they allowed in millions and millions and among them terrorists, cartel members, gang members, murderers and rapists and other criminals. All right, So so I think that was worthwhile. I mean, it's amazing that nobody knows the names of the people. We've mentioned them on the air on this program multiple times. And people in Minnesota that have been murdered and rape, victims of manslaughter assault. The number of children that have been sexually assaulted and raped is astronomical from all over the world. Biden Harris is just under Trump. By the way, MAJORCIS illegals allowed into this country. The one cop assaulted this week by three people with a shovel and a broom, Yeah, all from Venezuela.
Speaker 2: Don what's my grave? What are you giving me? I definitely give you an A on this one. I mean, you held his feet to the fire. I thought you did a great job.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's the first A I ever got from Linda Brian and Minnesota on the Sean Hennity Show, What's.
Speaker 6: Up Brian, Hi Shans and Brian, how are you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm good, sir, how are you good?
Speaker 6: To talk to you? So I just have to say that speaking to you today is now my hit, my trifect. I've gotten to speak to Dennis Fraeger and Rush Limba, now yourself. So if I could sit her on a campfire with some cigars, I've already hit my three people. So that's pretty often.
Speaker 1: Well, we miss Rush. I'm so sorry what happened to Dennis. It breaks my heart.
Speaker 5: Art.
Speaker 1: I've been in contact this week with his wife and uh, you know, I've been getting updates. It's just a tragedy. He's such a brilliant man. He's done such good work. Rush was such a patriot. His voice will forever be missed. I you know, I said at the time of his passing, nobody could ever replace him. And I know what he'd want us all to do, and that is to up our game and to and to fight for the things he believes in. And I know he'd be proud of so many of you.
Speaker 6: And to further that, I agree with what you're saying, but I think he also want us to have dialogue with each other. So I called in today to give a perspective of, you know, being in Minnesota. I've been here all my life and just to give a quick background, just to eliminate any prejudices, I'm growing up in Minnesota, other than the five years I lived in California where I met my wife and started raising a family. And when I met her, she had part of her family was Latino, and I fell in love with her family because of the love and the culture, even though she's not Latino. But then moving fast forward, my son met a Latino girl, and so now I have two amazing Latino grandsons. So I just to say that Minnesota has completely changed from where from what I grew up in is an understatement. My wife and I we became empty masters very early. So one of the things that we love to do is to basically just explore into the cities we live. We missiled into small town exactly between Minneapolis and Saint Cloud, and so we love to go to the cities on the weekends that just explore and have some fun.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: We would go to many of the restaurants and a lot of people don't know that some of the most world renowned chefs, uh, they start restaurants in Minneapolis, and there's a vibrant or was a vibrant restaurant industry here. There's uptown them all of America, which most Minnesotans know, probably for the last ten years.
Speaker 2: I think the whole country knows. But what about it.
Speaker 6: You just don't go there, You just you're it's you just don't go there. The police don't even go there in most cases. But you know, and then like, for instance, that there's also a rice park in Saint Paul. We used to take our grandkids there during the Christmas season and to look at all the lights and go, you know, playing the snow and things like that. And those are just all things that are gone now and I'm hoping that they'll come back. But you know, Minnesotas understand that we need this to happen right now. It's it's so unfortunate, and I just want to say that I feel like we are really living in an era of the Ephesian six twelve timeframe. It is really a good versus evil time. And the reason why I say that, Sean is, you know, when Charlie Kirk died, it was put on my heart to start to do something, just like everybody else had that same feeling. So I decided to start an online church. And you know, we've got only, like, you know, fifty five followers. But what I really we want to teach people is that, you know, we need to be back on fire for God again, and that means caring for other people, but also means to face evil in its faith and to conquer it and not be so passive and just letting evil just kind of be in the realm of where we're at, you know. And I just came across the vers this morning. In Romans thirteen. It talks about how all authority is appointed by us by God and that we need to follow those authorities otherwise we're disobeying God if we're disobeying the authorities. And that's why I say, I feel like we're facing good and evil because if you look at the authority that we have now versus the authority that we had under Bible.
Speaker 1: Let me interrupt you in one sense, because the authorities at the time of Jesus, you know, the Pharisees, the Sojucees, et cetera. The quote leadership. I mean, if you look at the people that Jesus, you know, healed the poor the sick, the you know, people in need, all the people that he healed. Now, the beginning of his ministry was you know, within the Jewish community. But then he talked about, you know, sending the apostles out to all the world and preaching the message of salvation for all men. He but the authorities at the time didn't like the fact that he called out their power and called them, you know, hypocrites and called them, you know, bony people that didn't serve the people. But I agree with you that it should be about service. I think that was the whole message of Jesus, and I think it transcends. You know, America founded on Judeo Christian principles. If you look at the Bibles, the Old and New Testaments, simple it doesn't really come down to love God with all your heart, mind, body and soul, and your neighbor as yourself, and upon all those those those two principles, less rest all the laws of the prophets, and the message of Jesus himself.
Speaker 2: You know, love others as I have loved you.
Speaker 6: That really is the entire menity of Jesus. He summed it up into in those two Love God and love others. But yes, you're correct. He did have conflict with the Pharisees, and he called them out for their wrongs, but he didn't break the laws in order to do it that.
Speaker 5: We have now.
Speaker 6: And that's why I feel like we're fighting good versus evil, because if he takes twelve says to put on the full armor of God. As you know, and you've said this many times on Aaron, I so appreciate hearing when you you do your preaching. And I would just say that the reason why I say we're in this realm is because if you look at how things are handled under this authority, the rebellion has taken place. Well, this wasn't in existence when Biden was president or Obama or the other Democrat presidents. The way that I see it, it just feels like the way that we broach our authority levels.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm just up on a clock here. I mean, I could talk to you about God and Jesus all day long and what has happened, but remember this evil will always be among us, and don't ever forget that part, all right, But I mean, you met, I think your message comes out loud and clear, though appreciate it. Man, all right, that's gonna wrap things up at today. Oh, by the way, Linda, guess who we have on tonight? You know, Shri Banadar, the Democratic lunatic that wants to get rid of ice. That ought to be interesting for a Friday night, don't you think.
Speaker 5: I think you'll have a very fun time with him.
Speaker 2: He doesn't even know who his constituents are.
Speaker 1: All right, Calls for more protests. Bill Mlucian on the ground, Greg Palcott tonight, the latest out of Iran. All eyes on Iran the next couple of days. Ron DeSantis, the great One, Mark Levin will be with us, Steven Miller, Greg Jarrett, and Tommy Laren at the Furry Convention. We've got the video he went there for our show. I'm sure you're going to be watching nine Eastern on Fox. Will see you then back here Monday. Have a great weekend and we'll see you then