Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. Breakfast Club Morning, Everybody is the j n V. Just hilarious. Chelamaine the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 2: That's right. The other new Netflix special, New Netflix Stand Up Special plus is just a very very great story man, Keith Robinson, what's happening?
Speaker 1: And the Netflix special is different strokes.
Speaker 3: That's right, Keith Robinson Bocos, Yes, sir, how are.
Speaker 1: You feeling this morning?
Speaker 3: Brother? I'm feeling good man. I'm doing my thing. I'm driveling here, almost getting into mind the whole fights in a car?
Speaker 2: Who is you fighting with?
Speaker 3: I'm a car, you know what I mean? And a guy rolled past me and almost hit my damn car. You know, I'm like, you know, what's up? But I know I can't. I can't fight, So I was just hoping he ain't get out the car. You know, I'm like, what's up? And I told him get out the car?
Speaker 4: Why would you say that?
Speaker 3: Because it felt good the same you know, well you know it does feel good. Yeah, well, you know it seemed like blacker. So I was hoping, man, what's the plaquer?
Speaker 2: Like a decalism?
Speaker 1: Handicap.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, handicin Yeah, de count.
Speaker 1: Called a handicap, decal handy cap.
Speaker 3: Black.
Speaker 2: Oh ain't a black blacker? Yeah, yeah, I used to. I ain't gonna say I used to have one, but you or nothing? Then somebody would give me one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he definitely did.
Speaker 2: Definitely get a good parking space. You know, if you have an amazing story, you're clearly here for a real reason. Because you survived having a stroke twice. Yes, I started this day. You survived multiple strokes, but that's not the gate. So so you survived having a stroke twice.
Speaker 3: Yes, the first one I wasn't in the film too. Then you know what I mean. I'm like, man, this stroke, man, and then number one one more and I'll know for sure him Man, he's.
Speaker 1: Looking so so the first stroke that you got, what happened? What were you? And did they know why? Or is it?
Speaker 3: Yes? It was my fault, both strokes? Was my fault?
Speaker 2: Was it your lifestyle? I read that you said you took biagra?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Who don't take bagla only you're only fifty key, I'm not fifty. Oh you don't worry about it. I'm annoying. I'm annoying, calmly for forty years. Damn okay, I'm forty five, get to now close to sixty?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, got you. So when you start taking.
Speaker 3: Bagra, I was, man, I want to choke Viagara and falling twenty huh if I was twenty years old, I want to took Why because in an it's enhancement.
Speaker 1: I don't gonna keep joking that.
Speaker 3: I'm not joking.
Speaker 2: I heard the bagger story, befo. I heard that you said you took a bagger. I said, what led to a stroke?
Speaker 3: Yeah that's true. No, well maybe maybe I was a hands on. What happened on like twenty twenty November twenty third, right there, Thanksgimming.
Speaker 1: So we were in COVID during that time.
Speaker 3: Yes, this girl wanted me to come under aaronsoner. So you know, man, can't mess down on that. I'm wanting this girl for twenty years. So I decided they go let me go to aaronsoner and Thing nine ship every time I leave the house. I checked my blood pressure this time, and then I get on the flight first class. Of course you know I'm not going you know, to it stroking.
Speaker 1: Before you go to that floor. Shut up.
Speaker 4: That's no, no, let.
Speaker 2: Him right go ahead.
Speaker 5: That was ask because you said you check your blood press every time? Why why do you check your blood press.
Speaker 3: Every time to make sure? You know what I mean? It's right, okay, it's regularly.
Speaker 2: I checked mine yesterday because I take I take a Staton, you know, and and I had high blood pressures. I take my regular regular too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so winning and popping and take So I want to flight when I'm drinking, you know, first class, and give me all the good stuff.
Speaker 2: You took a bag before you got on the plane.
Speaker 3: Now, okay, okay, I'm drinking, drinking, drinking. I'm drunk, all right, I'm drunk. Twenty minutes, twenty minutes now flying uh with a guy that fly the plane and violid the folly him. They made an announcement man, he said, twenty minutes and left in the flying and I know it was ten minutes of the girl to the girl's house touring on thirty minut this you get it? What takes thirty minutes to kick in? You pop that vi pop that boy born and landing. I was a little dizzy, you know what I mean. I was like, oh ship and I getting over I'm like, oh man, my heart's beating fast and all that, and I'm like, okay, I have to make this decision. Shall I go to the girl's house and get lame? I shall go to the hospital and then so of course I'm knocking on the girl's door. Huh to man, I.
Speaker 2: Know you did it. You chose.
Speaker 1: So you had it. You had a stroke at her house?
Speaker 3: Well, I had two strokes her, you know, and one stroke and half a stroke, and I got a couple of pumps before.
Speaker 1: Not that stroke. So you had the physical stroke, no physical stroke, sir.
Speaker 3: Yes, there you go. No, I mean I was chilling and I'm spending the night. Damn well. When I woke up, I couldn't walk. So they called the Amblets one time a hospital, and for some reason I felt a little better, and I flew back to New York. And that's when I want the hospital.
Speaker 2: So did they tell you when you were in Arizona that you had just gotten the stroke and you still got on a plane that flew back.
Speaker 3: I'm Hawaiian man.
Speaker 2: Listen, you know T K Kirkling and Sherry Sheppard. I heard it with TK first. TK tells the joke. It's not even really a joke. It's actually real. He was like, the old do we get you need to be with a woman that can recognize the signs of a stroke. Did the woman you was with recognize the signs of a stroke?
Speaker 3: No, not at all. No, no, but I have one who one of them recognized it. But I'll flow out to him, you know, come on, man, And that's real thing. Every man and I know has put that life on rent one way.
Speaker 2: Or another to get some when we were kids. No, no, no, ok, thirties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's you know, like I remember, sold nothing right, I want to rent and I on housing projects and one in the morning. And at that time in the anies, weren allen low. There's a night and you're going in at that time in the morning. There's ninety nine percent chance you get rob m mean or work. But that one percent was all I need. I'm going, you know, so we all do stupid stuff. This was domb I have nothing until on COVID, and I want to like dumb.
Speaker 1: So did she think she put it on you so bad? That's why you could get out of the bed. That what she thought?
Speaker 3: Though? No, no, no, she's a one whatever.
Speaker 1: But you don't speak to her anymore.
Speaker 3: Yes, you still speak to and tell him coming back. I'm coming back one more time to make sure and no stroke this time. You're still sucking absolutely okay, I'm still probably blues.
Speaker 4: No, man, cut it out.
Speaker 3: Key.
Speaker 1: Did the doctor say the vice Act was the reason?
Speaker 3: No, No, he ain't.
Speaker 1: No hand ain't telling him.
Speaker 3: I ain't telling him, dogy man. One thing, the fucking.
Speaker 1: You need the alcohol? You did every ding?
Speaker 3: Yes, so I don't know what it why.
Speaker 2: It probably could have been lifestyle leading up to that, eating not eating right.
Speaker 3: No, I mean before I've a box I'm boxing, gym boxing for a long fan. I'm boxed him too, but one train for selling. I've seen it there a couple of times, and you.
Speaker 4: Know, getting as kick you don't get his ask kicked.
Speaker 3: I seen him heavy man, Okay, one and good. But that was then in the first fund I called when I'm in the hospital.
Speaker 2: Can okay?
Speaker 4: Because you are for people who don't know.
Speaker 2: If you know anything about Kevin Hart, if you read Kevin Hart's books, you know that Keith Robinson is a mentor Kevin Hart. You call him a little dumb.
Speaker 3: Ass, Yeah, little dummy. So I called him up and I told this on Mark Twain Award. I call Can, like, man, they're gonna put me in the COVID section and can who know how to board showing the best of them? Oh no they won't. No, they're not. Let me make this call. Yeah, that's talking about and he hung out, Wait a minute, who the fuck is he gonna call doctor foux well talking about? So I ended up in in the COVID section. I ain't there from Kevin until I got out of the covid hilarious, and.
Speaker 4: I was like, God, damn, Now you are a mentor to Kevin Hart?
Speaker 2: What did you see in Kevin early that that maybe everybody sees now?
Speaker 3: And took a while, but I asked can, I told Cas should I say? He got it in the video tape? So he made me like, um, sixteen video tapes Like I'm like, no, no, no, But I found him wrong. That one was a ship. I said, this guy can mean something, and uh, I put uh when we did that tape and and started going around and a guy named Dave Vitel gave the tape to him. Dave Becky and Dame Becky had seen that tape and that was beginning a little dummy and he stopped going up and nothing and not and and boom.
Speaker 2: So you knew he was gonna be a stuff.
Speaker 3: You never know, but I was like, this guy has something special. And then people were like when if you want to talk about calv and all that, he had to work, come around all the comics, mean streets O'Neill or he had to work. We gave him help, you know, we were telling him to get on stage. They weren't throw books at him and throw books like.
Speaker 1: Yeah he got two yellow pages that.
Speaker 3: Yes, so cal went through hell, he drove up and down the turnpink me. We're sleeping hand and hand almost. Cavin put the work in.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like comedians put the work in like that?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Uh No? Because the internet it's easy just to go on the internet. We ain't go on the internet now, you know. That makes it a lot easy. And you know, like I've been listening to you guys a lot with a comics so on and all that, and a lot of comics like I know bomb, I know bomb, Well, we don't bomb. You're probably a joke, thief or a hack, but coming is a continual experiment. You're try and ship out and you can be good if you're afraid to be mad. And that's how that's old school. But olde is always classic, and classic is what works. You've gotta work out, you know. And I feel like a lot of comics just making funny face on the Internet and get thousands of views and they, you know, become to money.
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting you talked about driving up and down the turnpike, you know with keV. Kevin talks about that and his uh, his first book. You know, you can't make this up. When you heard, you know, Kat Williams say that basically Kevin didn't put the work in Nobody who keV was in La California.
Speaker 4: What did you think about that? Being that you were there from the.
Speaker 3: Right, I was there from him again and and you know I knew that just wanting that makes sense. keV had to put them works, not main sure, then like you have Matris and all Phil Barring, all them around you rinch Falls, you know, Colin Quinton, you got him putting them work. And you know a lot of you don't realize they had Montreal and that's the Lion's Bank. Then you're going to Montreal and you're gonna deal. Like Chappelle got a lot of deals on a Montreal. I got a deal a lot of Montreal, you know. So when Caen went to Montreal, he got a deal. That's where that came from. And that's when you get the money. And all of agents and execs are there from Disney or m mec AMC. And that's how that works. And I think Kat knows how it works, you know. And you know, but cav like from sure, but a lot of work.
Speaker 2: What do you say to people who said Kevin tried to sacrifice you twice for the illuminati to gain more.
Speaker 3: Successful illuminati And that is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: I think he just made that up. I never heard that my life. He just made that up.
Speaker 4: He just made that.
Speaker 3: I've never heard dumbest ship in my life, But he did. He tried to sacrifice me. Yeah, and for more ship, you know. But you know, yeah, but that's my that's my young fella, one of Sykes. That's my girl.
Speaker 4: Amy Schumer, Amy Schumer, that's my girl.
Speaker 3: You know. Amy does a lot for the folks.
Speaker 2: You know, you you rode on train wreck.
Speaker 3: I mean, John Cena, what's going at you know, hey, Mark Wahlberg, you know and all that, but yeah, whatever, Amy, and then she puts me in. She Amy is good for a lot of stuff, and she puts a lot of black folks and a lot of things.
Speaker 2: How did you develop that relationship with Amy? Well?
Speaker 3: I met her, you know, and at the seller, at the Comedy Seller, and when you started hanging out and when asked him was going boxing to work trained? And and you know when you developed a nice relationship from there and you know when inspired a little bit just no, no, but you know, we just hang out and have fun. And the Comedy Selling is like a Mike family. Everybody hangs out there and have fun and all that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and you wrote onpel show too, right, yes, yeah, what catches did you write?
Speaker 4: What did you write?
Speaker 3: Well, it was the third season, the third season. You know, it's funny. On that season we wrote now being bem I and d experiment. That one's called the Black Men in Dresses experiment, you know, because we saw first and was siphilist then now to being towards some wall, being the eye and whatever black men dresses And that's why I line of that crazy ship and started.
Speaker 2: Oh so when Yeah, So when Dave was getting to the point where he wanted to walk away, it was because of that.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, and while wall but why.
Speaker 4: Would but it was a sketchy all rode. So I'm sure he had a perspective.
Speaker 3: No, while I was thinking about you know, we were thinking, but Dame just left complain.
Speaker 4: Well, oh so you wrote that after he was gone.
Speaker 3: No, we told him we didn't want to write it.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, what cat I mean?
Speaker 3: Can? Dave was in and out, back and forth, and when like, all is he going to stand? He's going to lean and they laught. Wow.
Speaker 4: What do you think drove him to that point?
Speaker 3: I guess fresher, the fresher and the man I mean am I am? I going to match mild and seasons and the fresh white black and white black gets you all the time every time, like people will call I ain't saying, well maybe that Saint Charlemagne is a sellout. You'll get that if you're on a radio long enough with an opinion, sooner or later somebody black gonna call you a.
Speaker 2: Sellout, especially with the success.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, but that's what happens. So that man, man, that's what Dave too, and like, am I throwing it right? Or black people are happy, but you can't worry about that. We're gonna make mistakes, we're gonna do whatever, but you know it'll work out, you know. And Dave is so dope man, they like he's definitely one of the.
Speaker 1: Best absolutely genius out.
Speaker 3: Question that Dave told me in joke rank when and the Chapelle Show, You're gonna tell me in joke? And I'm like, oh man, that's funny, he said, Keith, that's your joke. I'm like, he wrote the joke better than me, you know, but he's that good. And like I respect Chappelle, Chris Frock won the thanks. They worked like never before and keep coming out with stuff all the time. So we know who the guys are. You ain't got to look for me. You know where they are. Dave Wanna, Frince Cat, got cats up there, and you know all. It's just like I like to see that. I like to see us give folk credit that deserve credit. And those guys keV has been doing for so long and they're still doing it. That takes a lot. Richard Pryor, who is the best, absolutely my top guy without a doubt, you know, but after that you got you know, Dave Frish. I say Wanda all the time because she don't get the love that she deserves. But yeah, we got it. We got a good thing going. And when people roll, the comics are at each other. Everybody's at each other. But the main thing. When I got sick, all the comics helped me out. Chris Frug you know what I mean, Winder Force, that's my sister. We were roommates, all of them. John Avatow sign faultis as he came. People don't even know all that.
Speaker 4: You didn't want to do a roommates?
Speaker 3: Yeah wait ninety two? Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how'd that happen?
Speaker 3: Wow? It happened through like me and cried like Chris Frock, we were on be t together, but I didn't like him and all that one I'm gonna get him.
Speaker 1: Why why did you like him?
Speaker 3: Well? Because when I went to audition that time College Strip, a guy named Dev Sweeler, he said, uh, when I thought it good and it was eighty six, I thought I killed But he's like nah, and one of the good you see a guy named Chris Frock. I'm like Chris Frock.
Speaker 2: He was jealous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so I finally got the meat press on Bee T eighty eight and I'm like, yeah that we're talking and a woman asked us on being a team, what's your process? I said, well, in Philadelphia, lift my shoulders, you know what I mean. We do, we work out, we're trying to get better. Then Chris came up. He said, well, I knew he had something. He said, well, in New York, we're actually working for something HBO, NBC saying nah, And I stroked more and more of my chairs listening to that, and then I answer that I'll call one. He said, we got to move to New York, and that's how we moved to New York. And then ten years later Chris picked Wanna for stretch show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you know, like a lot of people don't know what everybody does and a connection. A lot of people don't know your connection, your connection, who hooked out and all that. They don't know that.
Speaker 2: They just think, you know, they think it's some industry ship, but they don't realize, like, no, these real relationships.
Speaker 3: That ford the relationship, yes and grinding out and all that. Why was upset? When you know how you know a lot of things and when Chris Rock rought on the show that chains Arkham and everything and Chris rockins got a lot of people want in and people don't know that.
Speaker 2: You think about that Chris Rock Show, Chris Rocket, Wanda Sykes, Lewis c K. Who else is on that show? Dude that play Poody Tame. What's the brother name? I can't remember the name Lance Lance? Yes, yeah, they saything with Dave. You watch Dave Show now so many people. That's somebody that was all over Chapel Show, Bill Bird episode Rogan Ye who is done? Now?
Speaker 1: That'll rawlers man?
Speaker 3: Stop it down that one. Let me tell you something. It's not now.
Speaker 2: He bugged me, donell he bugs me? Now, let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Now we're gonna talk.
Speaker 1: That's him right there.
Speaker 5: You see him right there with getting Aggie's right there.
Speaker 3: Talk about it.
Speaker 2: He bugs me?
Speaker 1: Now, let's talk about like he bugs all of us?
Speaker 3: Now, this is this is kind of funny. I guess he was in a movie, right, Which movie? I don't know. It's When Cameron or something.
Speaker 1: Oh, Death of a Dynasty one of the movies.
Speaker 3: What those stupid movies was? But I handed him so bad the movie I was rooting for him they get shot, Yes, I was rooting. I'm kid him, get him.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: And then when he finally got shot, he still was hammering it up, pop back up, I'm like I called him. I said, I can't stand you. I was rooting for you to get shot.
Speaker 2: And how much I'm gonna use that one on him?
Speaker 3: Now He'll tell you, well, why do love him? Now? That's why I love down now? Ninety four ninety five, I didn't shown in the projects, well, you know, mainly for my boy. Nain't singaptary, but you know he had passed away. But it was always asked me to door shown in the neighborhood. But I wanted to, you know, be the guy and come back triumphant and then happen. So when when he died, I was like, whoa, We're gonna do this show, right, a project And I brought down now well Simmons in that one's and wrench falls and one Dare and Donell killed so hard. He wasn't mob back then. He was good now now, but he killed so hard they still talk about him. You're talking about a guy named Fat Timmy on the bank, on Fat Timmy on Tommy. It was so funny and everybody in the name one still remember Donald from that juontcause there was that powerful and that's the only reason I like that.
Speaker 2: Now they said, well, I don't have a reason to like he done. Is one of the best stand ups doing it. You got you gotta give him his credit because he'll say that we didn't get give too much credit. But he's one of their best stand ups doing it absolutely now.
Speaker 1: At one time they said, you lost your voice.
Speaker 3: Yes man, And after the stroke, my voice was gone, my voice box and all that, and I got a contraption on nine thousand dollars I'm putting in my mouth no, and contraption stopped the air from escaping from my nose, you know, and I end up losing it. But I had enough confidence by that with my voice coming back to go on. And I needed that one minute confidence because that was mostly one the confidence I cann it. And when you can talk and it's so frustrated and I do it joking, and it's special. Different strokes about going through the drawing room. And when you go through the drawing room when you can talk clear, they barely understand what you're saying. And they were like I was at and I said the Chick Filang. I was at the Chick Filane, and I was like can I and so we don't understand you, and we don't understand I'm like, old, no, your chick Filane. You saw nothing but chicken. Guess what I want, you know, and just figure it out. You ain't got nothing else chicken, That's it. And you know, and that was a frustration, And it really was frustrating when people don't understand you. You can't curge some my help, but they gonna want, you know, they talk ship.
Speaker 2: So did you ever think you lost your funny? Or did you or did you ever lose your funny? Meaning like you didn't find anything humorous?
Speaker 3: No? Not, no, you know I found a lot of stuff funny that happened, you know, because that's what it is, you know. But like I said, when Chris, when I went back to the cellar, Chris Rock his first thing on hey stroking Robinson. I love like that. But that let me know A was back. That's right, that's right. You know, I ain't getting mad. I was back. I'm like, yes, that's it.
Speaker 1: What did you say back to him?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: Not? I was laughing, Okay, anyone to understand anyone because my voice was still messed up. So he like something he said, stroking Robinson.
Speaker 4: I'm like, my man, you know, did you say to Chris after the Will Smith incident?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm from feeling one from feeling you know, Charlie, Mike, I know him and all that. I just didn't like it, you know, because Chris is like, you know, I love that guy, and you know I ain't me well, I lot, but you know in pheeling, so I got I had feeling love for him in the way. But man, that hurt. And see that because there was you know that that moment it was just it wasn't not I didn't laugh. I didn't you know. I'm like, I wasn't.
Speaker 4: It wasn't nothing funny about him.
Speaker 3: I found funny and everything, but not not that. Maybe it was somebody else I was like, but it was Chris, you know what I mean? And that that doubt me a little bit. You know, it's over, hopefully.
Speaker 4: You know what did you say to him? Did you say anything to him?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I mean I would ride. I had a joke, but it was just a one time joke. I ain't funneled on nothing. Chris called me struggling Robinson. I'll call him slapping white. You know that's a little, you know, a little corny joke, but you know, saluted them.
Speaker 2: What qualities do the greats like Kevin, Dave, Chris, what qualities do they have that make them.
Speaker 4: Who they are?
Speaker 3: Ryan? They're working out, you know when we got there, I'm coming, guys, young boy, and you shatz it's my guy coming, you know, Michael Change coming, you know, And I like to see that. I never was jealous him. Anybody you're jealous of Chris. No, I wasn't jealous of him. I was fake, man. I was kind of man with somebody saying, hey, get out there and you should meet Chris Rock. I mean, the guy was looking back on it, the guy was absolutely right. But you know, yeah, like I bring a lot of comics in, like the at the end of my special, you see all the comics around me when the credits rolling, But that's all the comics, you know, you bring in. And I think every comic bring another damn coming in. Stop talking and happened. I loved what Tiffany had said, shah, they ready bring comic sins. Stop from playing in the winding about you people, make everything about themselves. What the common You keep bringing them in and then you know it helps out. So you have all the commons. Wait, man, you have all the comics, and it's like and that keeps it going, you know, like I said, and your show, Michael Chang, other folks round your conquest from Roe Martin and Derek Ganges, Thin and Am Johnson a name meana of money. All those folks bring them in and you know, and then you see it keeps going and going and it never stops.
Speaker 2: Kevin did that for you with uh back of the bus backing a bunch of funny Yeah, that was your That was your first special. That was That was a Kevin Hart persition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Kevin knew better. What you mean he knew better? I socked him, he didn't.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what did more for you? That special back then? Or that this one now? That Netflix?
Speaker 3: This one?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Why said that.
Speaker 3: You can feeling you can feel one and ten you know the ecosystem. Yeah yeah, yeah, you know and different strokes. Now that one is doing great because it's back on now. They brought him but on every platform. Excuse me, that's ten years every platform. Back in the bunchet keeps going.
Speaker 5: What made you want to do this special? What made you say, you know I want to do it? Did you feel like I don't know if I want to put this out there?
Speaker 3: No, I wanted to put that out here before before, and when I was holding didn't even reform. I was talking to Charlie Mack on the phone. I said, now what, I'm gonna do a special and I'm gonna call it different Strokes and he said what Yeah, he said, well, what about different stroke And that's that's Charlie's then foot shut up, Charlie. But yeah, I knew I wanted to do something. And then when I got back on stage for the first time, it was like I was nervous because I didn't know my voice was list so I was, you know, but and one one pretty good, and I kept going and going. I called one to psych something. I said, wanna, I'm ready to go on the road and wanted to win a road and stop building and building and building, And that was it.
Speaker 2: I heard you say that you don't want audiences to pity you. You know you want their laughs. How do you know you're not getting pity laughs?
Speaker 3: Oh? I know, okay, because I do my best, Like, you know, they look at me when I see them penny in man, you know, I'll throw something in there and throw them all when they got this guy in an asshole, and I'm saying, you know, I'm newing handicapped. I was never a handicapped for when I'm doing this shit but only thinking about it. Sometimes I'm forgetting that them a handicapped when I find myself laughing and handicapped people, so they like they gone that I give them those shots.
Speaker 2: I feel like you can do that though it's like a black person saying the N word, like we can say it because we're black. I feel like you can make handicapped jokes and laughing handicap people.
Speaker 3: Because you know, there's what happened. People will be in the handicamp, all in line right and feel coming and look at me like this guy's a fraud. He wasn't born handicap. We're born this way. And then look, you know, I bought the person looking at me. He was asking for it. This nigga was asking for it.
Speaker 4: So there's a beef between naturally born.
Speaker 3: So you like a you like trans handed Jesus Christy, that's funny.
Speaker 2: So this handicap and.
Speaker 3: Trans handicap.
Speaker 1: My goodness, you trans handicap.
Speaker 5: Do you look at did you look at handycap people differently? Because you know, because you know one time you would just hayy cat'spot, just take the spot, just what it.
Speaker 1: Is, you know what I mean? Do you look at the handicap people differently?
Speaker 3: And no, I mean I see what they go through now, you know, And I'm more aware when I see a guy want a handicap thing and he's walking with no problem. I get it. Kind of I don't get kind of angry. I ain't want to come on, man, look at me living, you know what I mean, I get it.
Speaker 2: Do you have any like stroke awareness, Like do you tell people, like you know, other comedians or just people in general, things that they can change now, so maybe have some preventive measures to not have a stroke.
Speaker 4: No, damn, I don't.
Speaker 3: Give it down. No, No, I you know what. No, I don't want to. I don't want them to do that walk around the stroke.
Speaker 5: Okay, but but you know, like because people should know, like, you know, we talk about up here about men's health. He always talks about, you know, getting a colonoscope. So I was just questioned, like, you know, you you made fun earlier about the you know, the the biabra, But do you know what the reason was it?
Speaker 1: High blood pressure? Was it the way that you ate? Was it not sleeping?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Probably all that all on Bob, And you know me in a coming I'm never going to do that all right anymore? Run a month all time. You know when I say, if there's something going wrong and you're feeling, go down the hospital, I joke. I mean I was a jackass. I won't. I would be still able to box if I don't want you in the hospital still, but I got lad. No, you do if if there's something that you feel you gotta go to the hospital, what the hell it is? Because you never know, you know, and I knew, actually you know, I won't you know, walking around like letting being like, oh ship, what's going on? I'm probably asking like that was going you know what? God was with me through all that, And you.
Speaker 4: Know that is you think you're funnier now or funnier before the scrouke?
Speaker 3: Now? I think, you know, I actually think I'm funnier now because I'm more in the pocket and more word economy and I weren't like I'm painting man. And now let me look at back in the bus. It's funny. I was all over the place, moving around and can jive, and I felt some movement can help out the jokes. Moving now can't help out the jokes. Now and now I have to express exactly one of the ends towards tea. So I think her named me better now. But I was always pretty good.
Speaker 2: I remember you and Amy had that podcast or Three Girls, One Keys. Yeah, I stopped doing that? Was that after?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Why the first strike? That was the first struck? Okay, the first struck? I was still moving. You know. We did a thing Faull. Was I onder the thing? Was I wrong? Now I'm gonna ask you guys, was I'm wrong? This girl called me from New York? Right she was in She said, Ky, come to filling up here and let's gonna ride swim got something? I said, Well, I'm coming from New York. I'm not coming for no reason. Come on, now, you know what I'm saying. She said, no, I got it. So we go to Red Lobson that's when Red Lobster was a ship, and I go there. She say, belting right, I said, well, we want to go to this hotel, said no, I kind a headache. I said, okay, okay, And so I said, oh this dessert, I'm going to the bathroom. I mean, right back down in my car and drove home. What was I'm wrong?
Speaker 4: That woman when she heard about you on the scroll, she said that was your carme.
Speaker 3: Wrong?
Speaker 2: Uh no, because you told her from the beginning.
Speaker 5: You should at least paid your half paid jab. It would have been that bad. You should have paid.
Speaker 4: Jabb wasn't wrong, but you wasn't.
Speaker 2: You wasn't wrong. You told her from the beginning.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, You're gonna pay his half. It's like you know what I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Tell you something.
Speaker 4: Keep Pussy has ruined your life.
Speaker 3: You should be gay?
Speaker 4: What That's what I've gotten from this whole conversation.
Speaker 2: Pussy is absolutely ruined Keith Robinson's see now you're thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Maybe we're wrong.
Speaker 1: Well, the Netflix special Different Strokes out right now.
Speaker 4: Man, it's a pleasure to meet a legend like you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you joining us this morning.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Absolutely watch Different Strokes on Netflix right now. Man, Keep Robinson, it's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Wake that ass up.
Speaker 2: In the morning Breakfast Club