Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous, It's Lala Kent.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Untraditionally Lala. Hey, babes, it is Lala Kent. Welcome to the bonus episode of Untraditionally Lala. You guys sent in some questions. We're going to jump right into it. Easton, do you have the questions in front of you?
Speaker 3: I want to believe.
Speaker 4: So, okay, tell us about your relationship with Lily, how she was there for you through the many chapters in life.
Speaker 2: Lily was there when I was like a young girl in my twenties just figuring life out. She knew me when I was struggling to just like make ends meet. Then was like a big, big star on the season four of Vanner Pump Rules. She watched me be very drunk, she watched me get sober, become a mom. I mean she saw it all, man, Yeah.
Speaker 4: She really did. If you could describe Lily in three words, what would they be?
Speaker 3: And why?
Speaker 1: Kind?
Speaker 2: Sweet and an angel? Gentle, very gentle.
Speaker 1: Let's do forwards.
Speaker 3: Okay, very gentle.
Speaker 4: Chelsea, do you have any sense or strong feelings about what your kids might have been in a past life, so.
Speaker 1: Says brand New.
Speaker 2: So she's never been anything except for a brand new human being to the planet and ocean. I have a feeling did work with the environment.
Speaker 1: I don't know. She's still too young to be able to tell me.
Speaker 3: I thought she. I thought she was a queen or something in her she was address sort.
Speaker 2: Of philanthropist who was fine like living off of the land and understanding like I think she made a very large difference in her past life.
Speaker 3: I like to believe so oh.
Speaker 1: No more, I'll be able to pinpoint it more as she had old her.
Speaker 3: I will say, I can already tell soss new soul.
Speaker 2: Well, duh, what's the next question?
Speaker 4: Would you ever be someone's sponsor or help someone in their sobriety?
Speaker 1: Being someone's sponsor, I would.
Speaker 2: I have helped many people in their sobriety and connected them with people who I think would be good sponsors. I don't want to say that I wouldn't. It's just I'm There have been times where I've been on Zoom meetings and I'll get a chat where it's like I love you on vander Pump Rules. So my sponsor has said, you know, I want to help you navigate sobriety in a little bit of a different way.
Speaker 1: But helping people in sobriety.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, I feel you on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, Kathy, how are you able to forgive Katie for treating you so horribly when you first started dating the horrible man that we don't name.
Speaker 2: I just don't hold grudges. I think it's such a waste of time and energy. And I know that there are going to be moments where I mess up.
Speaker 1: I've messed up before.
Speaker 2: I've been extremely unkind, I've been extremely hurtful, and I would hope that if I came to someone and apologized that they could forgive me and move on.
Speaker 3: So I just it's easier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgive and forget.
Speaker 2: I've never understood that saying I'll forge, I'll forgive, but I'll never forget. It's like then you didn't fucking forgive, because that the two things, those two things can't exist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I also never forget, just in case the antics come back up.
Speaker 3: You're prepared, not me, Okay, I like that, all right, Amelia.
Speaker 4: Were there any experiences or feelings you had while filming The Valley that you weren't expecting?
Speaker 1: Fear?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that I would be fearful.
Speaker 2: I used to be able to walk onto reality television and just wholeheartedly be myself and not give one shit about what the audience thought or anybody else thought, because I was so just.
Speaker 3: Convicted in my.
Speaker 1: Truth and how I saw things.
Speaker 2: And going into filming again, I noticed at the beginning that I did have fear. And now that we're, you know, slowly reaching the end, I'm back to like I'm gonna be. I'm going to be who I am and how I see things, and if I mess up, then I say I'm sorry. And if I don't mess up, then I say I'm a bad bitch. Yeah that was amazing. Oh sorry, Oh fear, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Fear, that's a good one. I feel like it's kind of like riding a bike. You hadn't ridden one in two years, you got on it and you're like, all right, I got the hang of this again.
Speaker 3: What the fuck I'm doing? Yeah, I know what the fuck I'm doing?
Speaker 4: All right, Melissa, how would you feel if someone in your friend group all of a sudden started being friends with your ex today?
Speaker 3: I know what I would do.
Speaker 2: So this is what's so hard that people don't realize is my ex is a different breed. There are things that I have seen and heard that the public does not know, and I hope there is a day that I not I but someone shares those things.
Speaker 1: People are like, well, you were fret.
Speaker 2: You had a conversation with Tom Sandoval, and why can you do that? But someone can't be friends with your ex. My ex is a very specific person. If you fuck with him, you're fucking dirty and I don't want you in my life.
Speaker 4: Yes, period, sand of all, you know what you're getting because it's out there, your ex. Yeah, there's a lot of he's like Swiss cheese. There's a lot of holes.
Speaker 3: In this story.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So people can say like, will you have a double standard?
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: And if you knew what I knew, you two would not want anyone around him.
Speaker 3: Mm.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 3: We could keep going and the day will come.
Speaker 1: The day will come.
Speaker 3: I believe there's a show.
Speaker 1: On Hulu that was fucking nothing.
Speaker 3: Well, they can only do so much, but hey.
Speaker 1: The day will come, The day will come.
Speaker 3: Oh do it lady?
Speaker 4: All right, Kimberly, I'd like to know if you and Stossy are still friends. I haven't seen you to interact online in ages.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't like when people are like they're not friends anymore if they don't interact online. I stay off the grid when it comes to like social media. It's just I find it suffocating. Social media. I'll post and then I leave it. If I happen to be scrolling and your your picture pops up first.
Speaker 1: Then I'll give it a double tab. But I don't go like searching.
Speaker 2: I don't look at all the stories, so I don't base my friendships off of that. Stossy's very busy. I'm very busy. There's so many friends that I have.
Speaker 3: Until your world's collide.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just like you're doing two different things if they come together.
Speaker 3: Yeah cheesy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all work, we all have children, we all have our personal lives.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So that's that. And Alicia, okay, ask what did.
Speaker 4: You think about Sheena writing into your post about Lily.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the first time I'm hearing about that, because again, I feel like I've been in kind of a hole. I think anybody who reaches out when a significant loss happens is like very kind and heartfelt, and knowing that she did that, I'm very appreciative. I know that her mom reached out to our mom and wrote a really sweet message. I mean, I got so many people reaching out, being like I've only known you with Lily, and you know, all of my friends, my group of people that I've surrounded myself for many years, they all love dogs, so they feel it, you know, so I thought that I think that's very kind you guys. Thank you for writing in your questions. I love you guys so much. I will catch you again on Wednesday for a regular episode and again next Monday for a bonus bye