Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back Podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and the Black Effect Networks talk Talk Talk.
Speaker 2: So we're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks.
Speaker 3: What's up, y'all?
Speaker 4: Thank you for tuning in for a new episode that We Talk Back, a show dedicated to you dreamers and changes. Today it is to you niggas and holes as well. We're gonna get into a lot of whole shit today. Anyway, it's your calls. AJ Holliday, what's up, Tam, Hey, y'all.
Speaker 3: I love y'all, Hey Jay, I love you too, I love me Mo, and I love your back. How is your weekend? I got on a bral right now. I really hate bras man. I'll never wear them. I hardly wear them.
Speaker 4: But I look my bad. I put one on to record today and I've been struggling ever since.
Speaker 3: I know, but ever put those things off. My weekend was a very uneventful. I didn't do much.
Speaker 4: It was very cold. I'm talking about like teenager cold teens. I hibernated again this past week. I do not like winter.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm a summer dating books. Yes, I like I would prefer to be hot. I really would prefer to be like warmer.
Speaker 2: I'm a spring and fall kind of girl. Like I don't want it too hot, I don't want it too cold. Just give me some nice mediums. I actually speaking of nice mediums. I went to I flew out to La on a humble because we were supposed to actually be in Memphis at the Saint Jude's homecoming event, but it got postponed due to frigid ass weather. So I just had the weekend off. I was like, what can I do. I'm not going to sit here in Charlotte. Where can I go? So I just hopped on a flight and went to La. And I just want to if anybody know Rafaela dat Heli, because he said it never arranged in southern rain the whole fucking time I was there. And I went and watched that video, and I should have knew new niggas was lying because they had blouses on and it was like blowing in the wind in the video, and niggat in a white blouse.
Speaker 3: He lying. They tell me any nigga in white blouse? Yeah, and it's blowing in the wind.
Speaker 2: He lied, all right, Yeah, So it rained the whole time I was there. I really didn't get to do as much as I wanted to because the weather was kind of ship. It wasn't cold, but it was just rainy, and uh, I just kind of like, yeah, yeah it was. It was chilly, but it wasn't nothing compared to what we got going over on this side of the United States. I hung out with my homegirl.
Speaker 3: She had twin.
Speaker 2: Babies about five months ago, so I got to know, and that was really it. I ain't really get much done, So that was it. Two babies, two twin babies. They are so adorable, girl, They're so cute. I just wanted to eat them up.
Speaker 4: I haven't held a baby in a long time. I want to hold a baby.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I've been holding babies all for the past two years. It seems like all my friends are having babies.
Speaker 3: Back to back. Pop that pussy baby, you next, you next. I don't know. I might hold on before we go there.
Speaker 4: I always think, like, what we're gonna do with either one of us get pregnant, Like we're just gonna be podcasting pregnant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our mouth fing's gonna be pregnant.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, they might be trying to and pregnate our mouths, but we're not getting pregnant in them.
Speaker 3: Out throw a baby.
Speaker 4: We got going on as stupid internet news this week.
Speaker 3: No, we got to start with nimrodam. They should just call her Nimrod.
Speaker 2: Nikki Haley from South Carolina, she really got her ass national television and said the United States has never.
Speaker 3: Been a racist country. And I'm just thinking, like I was just so infuriated and upset with her for saying that, Like we really live in two different countries in the same country. A lot of people like.
Speaker 2: Racism has never been a thing in this country.
Speaker 4: I don't get upset about those things. And I say this a lot black people, withdraw your energy from the bullshit you see on TV, because what they are trying to do has harness your fucking energy to get us in this emotional state, because we are emotional people, right, So now you're not fucking thinking straight.
Speaker 3: Fuck that bitch. And then she actually tried to explain it.
Speaker 2: She said, our founding fathers had the best of intentions when they started, and we fixed it along the way, did we founding?
Speaker 4: There's of some stolen land. And she is a Native American, Yes, you're Native American. Yes, and she's saying that this country was never racist, that that never Yeah, she's.
Speaker 3: Not Native American. She is a Caucasian white woman, Yes she is. That's it.
Speaker 4: Native Americans know what racism is in this country. Indigenous people know what racism. We know that this country is racist and it was built off of racism and off the backs of black people.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't know what the fuck she's talking about. I don't know what the that is. That is insane. They be gaslighting the funk out you. She literally just gas lit the whole United States, all black people all? What is racism? Not here? Bitch you crazy girl? That was the episode of s n L. That was not real. That was not real. Oh my god, what else happening? Girl beating Nikki?
Speaker 4: She's Sarah Palin of this current election. Okay, she just thrown out there to.
Speaker 2: Shake it up with us, that's all.
Speaker 3: Okay, why are you calling her that? What is that's her first name? Nemrod. I never knew that sounds like a hemorrhoid, queen cream or something.
Speaker 4: All right, Uh, okay, I don't know who this guy is, but I came across was it no Jumper podcast?
Speaker 3: A clip. Uh this this dude, is it Lucci Lucci cannon? Loose cannon? Oh? Why do you see? Maybe it is loose cannon.
Speaker 4: You are fluent in niggatry because I would have never pronounced it like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right. So he's claiming to have.
Speaker 4: Carried on a long term relationship with Shannie O'Neill, and the rapper claimed that Shawnnie was using her child support money from Shack to buy him expensive gifts.
Speaker 3: The rapper told.
Speaker 4: Listeners that he and Shannie had an affair and that shot and that she kills ex wife was his sugar mama.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: The rapper claimed that Shawnnie brought him expensive gifts like an Ottomar Piquette.
Speaker 3: And a Richard Millie.
Speaker 4: Okay, and then he drops a bomb saying that she paid him fifty thousand dollars right before she got married to the preacher for some ghetto d You believe that fifty.
Speaker 3: Stacks fifty so big? I need to see it. I need to see it right now. What type of dick is that? Right? Dick is so cheap and free it's free, area, But she paid you. If she paid you, she paid you to shut the fuck up. And you out here running your mouth exactly. Come on, man, what's ups want to be? Instagram bitch is so bad?
Speaker 4: Who the grown men be running their mouths way more than women nowadays, Like they can't wait to kiss and tell on your ass.
Speaker 3: You can't like niggas. Excuse me. You can't fuck niggas because you like them? No more, you can't.
Speaker 4: You gotta get something on them first. You gotta stick your finger in there butt. That's the only way you can do these things.
Speaker 3: Hit me up. I'm just joking, Shy, we love you. Yeah. I don't like it. Be certain people. I'd be like.
Speaker 4: These people are not problematic, they lay low, And it's just I can't stand when a motherfucker like come out and like trying to expose.
Speaker 3: Them somebody in any type of way. I don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I feel like she should put another fifty bands on his head next case.
Speaker 3: His wife. Now she can't do that. She just gotta pray for the Lord.
Speaker 4: The Lord practiced vengeance, bitch, tear sh up in the Bible.
Speaker 3: Let him do it. Why he can't do it through me? There's a movie what was the movie about that?
Speaker 2: Where the guys were like doing the Lord's work and they was like killing people and they were like, uh.
Speaker 3: A kling bad people.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it was like something Boon Dout says or something like that.
Speaker 4: I don't know, this has been several movies like that. But why do people think, Okay, if y'all say this thing is a real thing, right, why can't I say God made me do it without being crazy? God told me to do it. God came to me and told me to do this thing. Now I'm crazy, no, I but don't y'all believe in it. I believe in God.
Speaker 2: And if you say, God, I told you to do something, now, I'm believe that because God told me.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you. God been speaking to me. I don't know if I've opened up with my uh what's the head shard?
Speaker 2: I because I've been getting like downloads, baby, I've been getting down loads.
Speaker 3: I said to this man, all right, y'all, I'm not joking. In the airport.
Speaker 2: I felt so compelled to tell this white man that everything was gonna be okay, right, But I just was scared.
Speaker 3: I was like, he gonna think I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: I just feel like God is telling me to tell this person is, but I'm just gonna not say it to him. And then I felt so convicted by not saying it, I couldn't even sleep that night. So I was like, Lord, if you ever sent me a message for someone else, I'm gonna I'm gonna share that message.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna hesitate.
Speaker 2: So I was on the flight again and there was this other man and he was humped over looking at his iPad like I mean all the way humped over, and I got it down.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 2: Was like, tell that man to sit up straight. Tell that man he needs to sit up straight right now. And I was like, oh, I don't want to tell this man that.
Speaker 3: That's so weird. But I got out my seatbelt.
Speaker 2: I was like, this gonna sound crazy, but God said sit up straight, and he grabbed my hands.
Speaker 3: He was like, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: I went to the doctor and the doctors talked about my back in my sitting and I need to sit up straight, so you're right up straight.
Speaker 3: And I was like, Lord, use me, oh God, shame. Yeah, you gotta sit up straight. Yep. Like I learned that from another middle school teacher. She used to be like stop punking down, Yes.
Speaker 2: I'm about straight to hold your chests up. Yep, what's next to stupid internet news?
Speaker 3: Girl?
Speaker 4: What if now you know the girls, the girls, the girls be doing filters, the girls.
Speaker 3: Do all the things. What if you break out with a nigga.
Speaker 4: And he then posts all your unphotoshopped pictures on social media?
Speaker 3: Oh he said, teas win, Yeah he won. It's probably a Gemini ayant question.
Speaker 2: Or a Sagittarist because that behavior right there is definitely died my Gemini and.
Speaker 3: Sagittarius is like the opposite. I believe that. I believe that, Oh somebody did that girl? Yes, and listen.
Speaker 4: I don't know how truth the story is, y'all, but I thought it was very funny and I thought it could actually fucking happen. And I feel like maybe it's somebody out here trying to do the law's work for these niggas and putting ideas out there for the next person who get played.
Speaker 3: Listen, let me tell you something. After I photo shot my picture, the real picture don't exist no more. The leaked this is the real picture of bitch.
Speaker 4: She had a totally different body. She had the big booty, you know, flat stomach. The picture he posted.
Speaker 3: She had a gun. It's like he took her stomach and pushed it out. I would be like, first of all, that picture is photoshopped. This is my real body, Los Lulu. That's a that's around on them right quick? Don't somebody say I got a video you with a nigga at the beach. I was like, that's artificial intelligence. They doing everything with these computers. I mean, can you tell me it's not that's not me? Ship, that's not me? What fun is that? Who is that next to me? Like? That's my picture? But who? I would be so convincing, like lions right?
Speaker 4: Is that it's a I chat GPT created that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're trying to implement a new segment.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's called eminem messy uh memes, messy memes, that's what.
Speaker 3: It was town. Yeah, do you have one?
Speaker 4: Okay, let me tell y'all a messing me in my half of the week. I don't know if y'all saw this shit. I saw it on Spiritual World, but somebody commented, this is actually a tweet because y'all saw this week. Genie My was saying how she didn't have time to overlook, to look over the prenup before she signed it. She was like, she signed it like five days prior. So this Poe says Genie mind talking about she didn't read the prenup thoroughly and the comments saying.
Speaker 3: That's what happens when you held me up and oh my god.
Speaker 4: No, it like a little teaspoon of racism, isn't there?
Speaker 3: Yo, I can't fuck you.
Speaker 4: I'm sick of it, okay, but I love it at the same time, it's great pastime.
Speaker 3: I find myself strolling way too much and I gotta get the hair off Instagram. Y'all.
Speaker 2: We about to get into some real life whole shit when we come back.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all, welcome back. Listen. Today we have a very special guest. Okay. She's a self proclaimed sexologist. Uh. She's a professional hole.
Speaker 2: Uhtivational speaker, cultivational speaker okay, and hophisticated entrepreneur.
Speaker 3: I here slanging girl.
Speaker 4: On the website, she had a damn uh uh a sex goals planner. Okay, so you can plan out all your whole shit for twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is interesting. And she's also the host of the is it pro Hope? How do you pronounce the name of the podcast. Okay, this problematically provocative, Okay, provocative, the all Things Provocative podcast. So she's also a fellow podcaster.
Speaker 4: Y'all welcome Jody to wey.
Speaker 3: So do you spell hosts h O E s T or just h h O E s. Everything is whole bit, yes, friendly reminder that who is life. It's everywhere. But I do want to say that I am not a self proclaimed sexologist. I am a sexologist because she got paperwork on her Yeah, paperwork, Like I graduated in this whole ship. So the way, there's a there's a whole institution, institution, whole institution. Uh, but there are certification programs for people that are interested in becoming sexologists. So I did two different sexologist programs. One program was directly under doctor Rachel from the TV show The Doctors. Oh, she has a sexologist. This program called the Doctor Rachel Institute. So did her program and that covers all things sex. And then I did another certification program with sexpert consultants and that was where I got my bick sucking certification. Yeah, so there's a special certification out there. Yes, well you can get certified at all kind of ship these days. Yeah, I'm a professional. Yeah, aj you gonna feel bad. Hell yeah, listen, I got to love you. I got to love you. Down to work, get it? I get it? Yeah, I gotta. You know, just pretend like I do. It's okay. I just I got a question.
Speaker 2: You had to pay money for someone to teach you how to suck.
Speaker 3: It's to teach other people how to do it right. And then it's also you learn, like the anatomy, you learn the science behind it. It learn not just like all right, the mechanics of it, like of course, all right, you do this, but what comes behind do these things very well. It's one of these things where I feel like when it came to the certification program, the more you know, like when you really know the knowledge behind it, you just get really good at it because like, oh I know this gonna work, so uh definitely for me. Once I learned, like the anatomy, the science behind all of it, I got super excited about doing I'm like, oh my god, like I really like this. Like once I learned like the fun facts about like the even like what's in semen like excited me. Yeah, it's different, it's different things in that it's like melatonin in there. Yeah. I mean people like if you ever, like really went to work and you got a little tired, Like, yeah, it's a little melotone in there.
Speaker 4: It gets something from the store yall know on y'all know it on BT movies. Be like, I guess you're wondering how I got here.
Speaker 3: How I got here, how you got here? Like what what what made? Yeah? Like what made you want to go into this particular field. So I was a podcaster first, and my podcast was always about sex. But then I was like, Okay, I don't just want to be a podcaster who's talking about sex and don't know what the hell they're talking about, right, So for me, it was really having the education behind it. Also, as I was learning more about myself through sex, I just wanted to continue to learn more and also help other people. But in order to help other people, you can't just go off your own experiences. You have to really study. So I was like, all right, I don't want to be I want the credentials. I want to say I'm qualified to speak about this now. Of course, again still a podcaster, so crack crack some jokes, for sure, I tell my stories the way I tell them, but when I get in like professional moments like okay, no behind the joke. This is where this comes from. So I just wanted to be able to exercise that dynamic in a lot of ways.
Speaker 4: Now, if y'all listening, we talked back a lot. Y'all know I always say, hos wear glasses. This girl is so sweet looking, She's so cute.
Speaker 2: And well, swallow you up, swallowed up?
Speaker 3: Have you ever been swallowed? I told y'all, I'm fucking school teachers, them nurses and the gag is I got lasik. These are not prescriptions. So she was really blind. I was really blind. But now this is just for the aesthetics so that people look and like, oh she doesn't look like.
Speaker 2: But okay, question, why why did you go with hoe for everything? You know, there's such a negative connotation that goes with that term, So why did you pick that to you know, be your brand?
Speaker 3: So for me, the when provocative was kind of like born right, It was born as I was at home doing a Dishit. I got a lot of good ideas from water, like touching water, being in water like literally and walking. Yeah, probably because I'm a water sign. But I get I draw a lot of inspiration from it, right, So I'm doing the dishes. And what I realized about myself is that I've always been kind of a provocative person, just like the things I say sometimes, the way I dress, Like people look at me and they're like, way, why did you do that? Right? So then I was like provocative, But I'm a speller with hoe. And the reason I'm going to spell it with hoe is because hole represents all of our repressed desires, right. It represents the parts of us that people say like, no, that's bad, like you shouldn't do that because you don't want to be seen this way. Right. How Ever, there's so much power in embracing that that dark side, that negativity. You can really find out who you are by leaning into that part of your mom who you are as a person. Right, So just playing on that idea between Like even in society they want a group women in like a right, you're either respectable or you're a whole. There's no in between them. Right. However, if the worst thing that you can say about me is that I am a hoe, but I'm like, no, I know who I am. There's nobody can call you something if you don't give them the power to call you something. What your grandma say, it ain't, it ain't What they call you is what your answer to? What your answer to exactly? So Okay, yeah, you can call me whatever you want, right, However, the only person that knows what I do is me, so it has no power here. So for me to kind of take that and say, like all right, cool, Like again, nobody can. If the worst thing that somebody can call me jody is a whole, but I built a whole brand around it, then that just means that I'm a good marketer because nobody really knows what I do. So what's your definition of a whole Jody? Just someone who does not care about the what's socially acceptable when it comes to sexuality. Right, So it's not a matter of body count necessarily, right, because we know people who will be called a hole based on what they wear that has nothing to do with your actual sexual activity, right people, Oh, she's this. We also know what we also know to be true is that there's a lot of hurt in that word. There's a lot of trauma, there's a lot of pain in that word. Right, There are a lot both for the person being called it and the person that's using the word. So for someone to use that word, you have to be an ugly person to use that word to try to describe someone to kind of bring them down, right, because it's supposed to be a humbling word, right, It's supposed to be a word, a derogatory term. Like for you to use that word to describe someone else, you have to be fucked up. You have to be a bad person even to even like say that about somebody, like you have to be There has to be so much judgment there, so much like pain. You're unhappy first of all, why you're worried about what I'm doing with my Kouchi magic own, Like, it's just it's a it's a lot to unpack, right, So for me to kind of like really take a look at myself. Mind you, when I when I started this brand, I was starting the whole face.
Speaker 2: I I'm like, it's a badge of honor.
Speaker 3: I was new to it. I've just been I had just gotten out of a six year relationship, yo, Like I've never been. Oh, I know, but I not tried. And that's what I like. Literally, And when I tell you, I was like, you know what, I've never masturbated. Like literally, I had to go all the like I had to go all the way back, like I was one of those people that just had so much shame around it, right, And I was like, you know what, I'm going to find myself through homing. This is this is my mission, this is my journey, this is what I'm going to do. So then I'm like, all right, cool, I'm going to figure out what it is that I like. Now I'm going to deconstruct these ideas of oh, you should only have sex with people you're in a relationship with, or you should only have this amount of bodies, or you should like so really kind of like unpacking that and figuring out what's gonna work for me sexually so that I have control over my sexualis.
Speaker 4: So this guy you was in a six year relationship with, Wait, what do you think you think about?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Do all even speak? I don't give it inn So it's funny because this guy in particular, he was like he was the most toxic. Like, I'm so glad I got out of that situation when I did, because I think that I had to get out of that relationship. So that provocative could be born because I do strongly believe that there are a lot of women out there that can resonate with my experience and you know the things that I say because I only talk about, you know, hoeing as a way to figure out what it is that you and what do you desire. If you have a whole face for like six months and you say, nah, this ain't it. Congratulations, good job, Like you you've been able to get what you needed to get out the experience. But if you you go through it and then you're like, you know what, No, I'm gonna keep doing this because this works for me. All yeah, like just figure out what works now. This guy he took me through the wringer, so he like he was one of those people where he was like he wanted me to feel low. So that so it was very much a lot of power dynamics. So for me to go away from that and then kind of like really figure out who I am, like one kind of had to happen for the other. But in times of like what he thinks of me, like I can care less because I am a happier person because of what I've been doings.
Speaker 2: So you kind of repurposed and repackaged whole kind of like nigger and nigger?
Speaker 3: Is that? Is that? What? It's? Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: People have asked me like, so are you in like your bunny rabbit ship, like when he was like, oh yeah, I do live in a trailer with my moms, Like like I got you, kind of saying I'm on my bunny free world, Papa Dug, fuck a clock. I don't watch TV. I don't know what the hell is going on. So you're motivational speaking what does that entail? So again, just encouraging people to find who they are through exploring themselves sexually, right, Because you can do whole shit while in a relationship, whole tendencies, I call it you. You can do whole shit single. It doesn't really matter. It's about like are you being unapologetic when you're doing it? Right? Are you really doing it to figure out what it is that you want to do? Not taking into account how people because again, some people be in relationships and they don't want to do certain things with their partner them because they're like, oh, how they're going to look at me after? That's all shame. Shame is socially constructed let's say forget that, because guess what, at the end of the day, I want to feel I want to have a sexual a sex life of a like of abundance of satisfaction. Right. You cannot be satisfied if you are depriving yourself of quality sexual experiences. And that's subjective because it's going to be based on the person. Right, So what you would deem it's a quality sex life based on what society is telling you shouldn't shouldn't do, Like that has ship to do with So yeah.
Speaker 4: I definitely can uh you like being in a relationship with somebody trying to shame you and me and town. I could not have been doing this podcast if I would have stayed in my last relationship. Our very first episode that Nigga came downstairs and was like.
Speaker 3: Are you a hole?
Speaker 4: I had to take myself out the fucking lunch before I answered that nigga, And when I got back, I was like, you know what I am, now deal with it, Like, now now what you're going to do?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, And it's like, now what you're going to do? Yeah? It's crazy because guys love hoes period, They love them, marry them all the time you can't spell house, they marry them. They they like they're they're everywhere right. And what also doesn't make sense is that how do you want the freakiest chick in the world would want her to be a virgin when you meet her? Virgin holes? Like we always say men want virgin holes. Chah, Yeah, yeah, it makes no sense, Like, yeah, there are a lot of men that don't truly know what they want. Because a mature man who truly knows what he wants, he's gonna tear you like, yeah, I want you to be at sea, and I want you to have some experience because a man, he's And also i've heard this before, like I've heard this direct from men's mouth. They're like having sex with somebody that doesn't have that much sexual experience is boring. They don't really like it, Like she's not doing anything. She just doesn't know. She doesn't know herself to even be able to communicate that to a partner. So yeah, most just be saying anything. Most men would probably say.
Speaker 4: That doesn't really correlate to how many partners though, because you could learn all the things from one partner.
Speaker 3: Maybe you know how to you know how to fuck that partner right for everybody?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I need a few couple, yeah, couple. I want to talk about threesomes and.
Speaker 3: Trains.
Speaker 4: What's the difference, because now, right now this is a trending thing online. I forgot it was a singer I saw. She was so passionate about it. Explain how there's a difference between a train and a threesome. And her definition was a train is like there's one woman and the guys are in and out the room, so after he's done, somebody else comes in. That's my that's really my definition of a train too. And then the threesome she said, everybody's in the room together, and she said, most heterosexual men are not doing like threesomes. And I found this, uh, this little write up online and that's what it's suggested too, Like if it's the threesome and the men are touching the women, then they would consider that a threesome.
Speaker 3: But if not, it's a train.
Speaker 4: So I mean the men are touching each other, that's what I meant, Like bisexual men basically, then it would be considered a threesome. But if it's just one woman, a dicking ass, dicking and pussy, I mean excuse me dicking and pussy dick in the mouth, it is a train.
Speaker 3: So I definitely think this topic is Uh. It's interesting because as people describe what they certain things are, you kind of get a sense of how they think. Right, So, a lot of men who will say that basically an MFM male female meal threesome. There are a lot of men that will say an MFM off bat is a train. Now, let's think about why they say that, because of homophobia. They don't want to be seen as you know, even if it's like, oh, well, me and my homie we ran her, they will say that because it's about a power dynamic. They don't want to be seen it's less than dominant in that situation because if there's another man present, they don't even want people to associate them with homosexuality. That's why a lot of men get super passionate about like, oh, no, it's a train, because at that point they're saying like, oh, it's not her, our dicks didn't touch exactly right. However, how many times have women been in threesome situations with other women and they've not interacted because they're not so so I've also my very first threesome. Me and the woman did not you know, outside of like oh, like she was sucking on my titdies. But outside of that, it's like, no, I didn't I at that time, I wasn't even giving women head like I like, what we're gonna do? I don't know, Like, so I wouldn't say that, oh, we ran a train on him, Like, no, it was still a threesome. A threesome is I tell people threesomes are like a damn with three people. Same way if it's it's regular sex with two people, it's a dance, right, It's not my fault that y'all did the cha cha and we was over here doing the two step Like it's just a different dance. It's just a different dance. If there are three people in a room naked with each other, it doesn't matter, if you know what I'm saying. Uh, the the men were overly engaged. They could look, they could have gave each other half ab Guess what, you still participated in the threesome. It was not a train. I think there is a such thing as a train because I think again, the train is about who is in control in that moment and who is kind of like just being used almost a train for me is like when you think about being used, just being used, right, so almost as if you're just a whole a sex toy. Yeah, like you're that's that's it. It's not about pleasure, it's it's a very it's it's not a mutually beneficial pleasurable experience. It is a one way pleasurable experience almost. But again that also depends on the situation with that person, because there might be a woman who's like, no, I'm into you know, gang bangs or what have you. Like, you know, it's a whole group of women for stuff like that, right, Definitely. I'm not a kink shamer. So that's that. I think that when it comes to the power dynamic, if there is a man who is on the bed and there are women in and out back to back, guess what, it's a train. It's a train. But the men wouldn't consider that a train.
Speaker 4: Of course they would, but it's like like they use it to demean the woman in the situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like for me, of course, there are a lot of men who, because of patriarchy and homophobia, they're going to say, well, that's not it just because they're saying that's not it don't mean it. That's like, that's accurate.
Speaker 4: But if it was like a whole line of women just come into this man to get they pussy eate, I'm pretty sure men would agree that that's a train because yes.
Speaker 3: And that's but that's what I'm saying to the man because again that man is being used. So the reason that men like, oh will it, Men don't like to have their dick involved in stuff because now they still have control over the situation, Like that's all that is. It's like, look, well if I did, That's why men won't admit when they just be eating, eating women out and not getting no ass. They don't want to admit how often they be doing that because the power thing like if motherfucker's really new, you was a munch in real life because there are so many women. I was like, no, it's a couple men that exactly. Yeah, So that's what it is. Like men just don't want to be seen, and it's like it's super unfortunate because patriarchy doesn't really benefit them. They're not able to really like explore their sexuality in a way that is not limited because of patriarchy and homosexual homophobia basics. Right, So if they would kind of like get up out of that, they wouldn't have to worry about women saying like, oh, well I would have been cool with doing this sexual act, but now I'm on the fence because of how you view sex in general.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think train comes from like high school, right, Yeah. Yeah, me personally, I think that if I don't know what the age limit is, but you are grown ass man, why are you having sex in a room with another man if you if you aren't intimate?
Speaker 3: It's just weird to me. Really. Yeah. I mean, like I said, I don't think shame. So it's definitely it takes a certain type of man to do something like that. I've gone to like sex parties and stuff like that, and you I mean like in a threesome situation, yeah, just like you. Yeah. But then also with that, like there are heterosexual men that would be curious about that, but they will never admit it out loud because they don't want people to think they're gay. So it's like, again, patriarchy and homophobia doesn't really serve them because it's like, oh, you kind of really want to explore this too bad, like because you can't openly admit it. And then if it's almost like oh, they almost have to wait on like they grill as somebody to like bring that to even with that, Like there are a lot of women who fantasize about mfms, but they can't voice it because then they got them Like so it's oh something you don't you know. It's a lot of men that don't even want you to bring toys into the bedroom, Like they'll be like, all right, well you could bring a squirrel, but I draw the line at the deal though, like come on now, man, Like.
Speaker 2: I'm like, y'all this whole conversation to growl for me. I'm like lost the sauce, Like, okay, tell me that.
Speaker 3: I have never had a threesome. I've never had a train.
Speaker 2: No, I like, no, no, seriously, I never had Like in Miami.
Speaker 3: Me, this girl I met in Miami got drunk.
Speaker 2: She invited me back to their room and then they ended up getting into a fight before anything happened.
Speaker 3: So I left, So you was down.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know what was gonna happen, Like it was supposed to be like a like me watching them situation. Okay, that's okay, supposed to send me your boy your bag, I like that, but nothing happened. She got they started arguing and I left and what was the like in my twenties.
Speaker 3: He put his hand in my jumper? Was about you? No, yeah, that was it.
Speaker 2: That was the closest I've ever come to that And then like a train. Absolutely not. I have no interest in that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, same, uh, never had a had never been in a trained situation. I've had a couple three three different three different couples, five different incidents. So one couple was like the favorite. That was the merry couple. They're really cool people, really cool people like, yeah I am I'm always the third. I'm always the third. There's I like being a third. I think there's hour and being a third. But also I know a lot of people that want to be a third, but they don't want to be They want to be a third because they don't want to have a threesome with their partner because they're like, oh what if you no, I don't like how like they're kissing this other person or what have you. I am glad that I was the third before I was anything else, because I know that if I was ever to have a threesome with a current partner, I know how I would want it to go, and I would know the rules. I would know the community, you know, like how to communicate so that everyone has a pleasurable experience. So my first experience was like super mid I'm like, oh, like wasn't really yeah, just because the after care. So after the fact, the girl got super weird because she was like, oh uh, the guy that we again, I'm the third So I didn't I wasn't asking for this. I thought we was going bowling. I don't know how we got here, Like, I don't know what's going on. But he was like commenting on like a lot of like my posts and stuff like that. So now it's like everything that he does, she's getting like upset, and so now it's driving a whig between them. Next thing, I know, like a couple of weeks later, she's texting me like, so is you fucking woo woo? And I'm like, girl, what like did you have sex with my guy without me exactly? And I'm like, excuse me, Like, but what's crazy about that is why would you like you're saying you're you're claiming him as yours. Why are we even having this conversation.
Speaker 4: Because she probably doing something to appease him in the first place, because why are you that insecure?
Speaker 3: And once y'all do the thing, that's my point.
Speaker 4: So how do you negotiate the terms before doing because if you're the third right, so usually you're fucking with couples for the most part, right, So how do you negotiate the terms? So now, so shit isn't weird after the fact.
Speaker 3: First of all, the threesome should always be initiated by the woman. You should not, I strongly recommend that you interact with the woman. There should be she is in control all that's her guy it there shouldn't even be like, oh, well the guy approached me and now he's bringing his gro No, no, I want to talk to her because as women we should we should be on one accord, and y'all as a couple should be on one accord. The man should just be happy that he got invited. So so first, yeah, rule number one. Uh, the woman in the relationship, she she is controlling the dynamic. If there's a good dynamic there, there will be a good overall sexual experience. So that's rule number one. Uh. Rule number two. Uh, don't assume that that you like, penetration is involved. I'll say that because I've had a three somewhere. There was no penetration, and that was my favorite one actually, So it was more so me and the woman interacting and then like it was like oral with her husband. But also that's because it's like, all right, she What was funny about that is the hold on Does that count?
Speaker 2: Because that's kind of like if a tree falls in the woods and nobody is it doesn't make it sound kind of situation.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't I did say I didn't know, so I said I was not penetrated. I did not say that me and the husband didn't have any sexual interactions. So the wife doesn't like sucking dick. I love sucking dick. Yeah, so it worked out it like but it was like it was it was a super pleasurable experience. But what I found out later is that she didn't tell him that he couldn't penetrate. He is, out of respect for his wife, didn't assume penetration. So what I'll say is when you you can almost get a sense of like when the couple is on one of court. So when you said that, that couple started arguing and you left good because they were not on one court. Make sure there's I don't think I was with him either. I didn't scare to say, y'all, like what, maybe I should leave. I don't know if I should be here, but yeah, there has to be a healthy couple dynamic because you bringing somebody else into your house and you don't want to bring somebody else into a messy house. So I'll definitely say that and just having an open mind, have fun with it. I used to be a girl I was like, oh my god, I'm not eating pussy, and then I ate it and I was like, oh this is cool, like like it was cool and I'm glad that I had that experience because what's wrong? Go ahead? Girl? Yeah, like I definitely, But also I used to be that girl that kill when I was having sex, like maybe five years before I even started sucking dick. So it's like oral just across the board. Was And then also I tell people I'm not even a bisexual, Like just because I participate in threesomes and I've eaten a pussy or two, that doesn't mean that I identify as bisexual, I identify as a free code. That's the difference. Like if I is that a new gender? Is that a new gender? Yeah, supposed to be a part of the episode that's to go through all the different sexualities live Jesus. Yes, my preferred pronoun is freak cold because I am not a bisexual. Yo.
Speaker 2: I'm confused at that because so you don't like women or you do like women?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not sexually attracted to women. No, Like I don't look at women's like, oh I'm turned on. No. So when you ate some pussy, you was just like, what is it? What does it taste? Like? Like, I don't know what made you want to like eat? Did you in a moment? Yeah? So for me, it was me tapping into a very specific kink I have. It has nothing to do with the person, right. So there's a reason that I like sucking dick so much, That's what I wanted to say, because of the reaction. It is the physical reaction that I'm seeing with like literally as I'm sucking dick and I'm seeing the like I'm seeing the squirm and I'm hearing the moans. So that's ego, Yes, very much. I am huge stroke my ego round my head. Tell me I'm being a good girl. Affirm me, like I love all that shit. So when it came so at that point, it's like it has nothing to do it this being a woman. At this point, if I'm getting this reaction from you, I'm like, oh shit, I'm doing my band down here. So that's what for me? A free code.
Speaker 4: Well here we talked back, we have You know, to us, there's two Well to me, I don't know about tim, but to me, there's two different types of sexually liberated women. Is the sluts and there's holes. Hoes get paid. So for these threesomes? Are you making money off of them? Like, I'll be trying to undertand the psychology of this shit, right because it only makes sense to me as like a like cause you know the definition of who has money in the actual definition, there's.
Speaker 3: An exchange there. I can understand that.
Speaker 4: But just to be doing some free cod shit just to do it, I be trying to really understand the psychology of that shit, like this, what is the psychology of getting a train ran on you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So I can't speak for that because that's not one of my kinks. But what I would say is doing anything for your own sexual gratification is payment enough, right, Because think about how many times you've had sex with somebody and then been unsatisfied, Right, So if you can actually get satisfaction from doing something that you genuinely wanted to do, that's payment enough. That said, the married couple definitely pay Mark Karno, it wasn't. It's one of those things where it's like, you know, like you don't directly ask somebody for some money, but they make sure you straight. Right, that's still transaction.
Speaker 2: I'm about to say it's still transactional, But no, it wasn't. Forty dollars on the dresser.
Speaker 3: Definitely not. There was more like eight hundred dollars in my hand before we even had sex. So I'm like, look, I would have been down anyway, cherry on top, That's what I be thinking. I'd be thinking like sluts, like they don't know.
Speaker 4: How to transfer the activity into monetary value.
Speaker 3: That's what I've made up for them. I don't. Maybe they just do it because they really really like it. So do you use the term slut? Oh, I'm mostly when I talk about sluts, I'm talking about me and men are sluts like you don't really call them nigga's easy okay, yeah, like they easy, like I call men sluts ho cheese like they like. They're the real issue, not us. I agree.
Speaker 4: If all three of us were to go to some random party in our cities, we probably we might see a nigga in that we already had sex with.
Speaker 3: If a man goes to.
Speaker 4: A party or a club or somewhere, he probably gonna see I don't know, twenty different women he had sex with.
Speaker 3: Yes, men are bottle girl the hostess. Not all may be getting pussy as much as y'all giving them credit.
Speaker 4: The men is getting some pussy, like I'm telling about then that we would be dealing with if I will.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at ma'am. I'm saying that because I recently learned this, because I think I thought, like ging be out here getting pussy, But the comments on social media literally reveals that it's too many men out here that aint getting pussy because they're too concerned with they're samulites. Girl, you gotta call them out.
Speaker 4: The one thing I do love is that is they're literally raising their hands so we know who to fight to stay the hell away from here.
Speaker 3: I am ain't had sex in a year. I'm mad, but ship I ain't mad. I be mad too, Right. The thing is they could.
Speaker 4: Get some pussy, right, but they're not going to get the pussy they think they deserve.
Speaker 3: Because they want the Instagram Batty's wi the no no, like not you want a Instagram Batty? And you look like you flipping burgers at McDonalds, like relax, like come on?
Speaker 2: No like no, so here on the show we typically we had an episode called ho and don't heal? But you you're saying that Howen does?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But you just explaining it? Can so I said it again. It's funny because I had an episode called like oh then hell. It was like that's how I named it because it's all about your intention, right, Like you have to be intentional in the things that you do. So if you are just out here just having sex, neglecting your own pleasure, neglecting the outcome that you want in this situation, not learning about yourself, not learning about what you will truly take pleasure in. What are your kinks, what are your fetishes? What makes your toes curl? Where was the last time you had an orgasm, like really doing a reflection for your sexual activity and asking yourself why am I doing this? Because that's key. You have to know why you're doing it. So you have to hold with intentions because if you don't have no intentions, you just gonna like you just you're just doing so like a hole with boundaries. Yeah, I'm very much a hole with boundaries. Like I'll tell somebody in a minute, like, yeah, it might be a whole, but I promise you can't name three guys I slept with, because again, I'm going to do what I need to do and how I do it, Like I definitely still know where I'm a pussy be like I keep up with her. So but I definitely think that matter. Yes, like the Goals book, because I set goals old people like, look, be intentional, So what say about you're intentional with everything else in life, be intentional with your sex life. So what's a whole goal? So a whole goal could be you might say, like, all right, I've never hit an orgasm, because a lot of women don't have orgasms. Or you might say, like, I've never hit an orgasm in this particular situation. Right, eighty percent of women don't experience orgasms from penetrate of sex alone, right, so there has to be some kind of clatorial stimulation. You might challenge yourself to say, all right, my goal is to have an orgasm through penetration. Well what would need to happen for that to happen? So really being intentional about the setting the stage because sex performance, right, So what does it mean for you to really let go? Because you can have an orgasm without being penetrated or you know, without a clatorial stimulation, Like there are multiple there are up to like maybe eight types of orgasms. You have an anal orgasm. You can have orgasms just from if you find the right person to whisper in your ear ever so softly, you might have an orgasm. But you have to tap into that energy source. So what does that mean that you have to do to get to that goal? Does it mean that you're being more mindful, You're meditating, you're taking care of yourself, You're doing a self care routine where you know what, before I masturbate, I'm gonna take me a high bath and I'm gonna li Some can guess I make love to myself. But that's what it's say yes, yes, like really take care of yourself because then when you walk away from that experience and you're like, oh my god, I just fucked ship out of myself. Now you can communicate what you like to someone else, and you can tell them when it's not working for you, Like it's hard to communicate when something isn't working for you if you haven't done the work to know what will work.
Speaker 4: Right, that's a whole phase, so you can know what you're like, yes, let's talk about this.
Speaker 3: So wit should it be a phase or should it be a lifestyle? Whatever works for you, whatever works for you, like as long as again you're being super intentional, like that part of your life might last a year and you say, you know what, I've learned the lessons that I need to learn, I've received whatever I was supposed to receive from this part of my life, and now I'm ready for what's next. But it might need to last three years, it might need to last five years. Everybody is going to be different, and it's also going to depend on like your natural attachment styles, like are you a serial monogamous? Like what's going on? Like that's a whole another conversation. But That's why everybody's journey when it comes to sex. It's so different.
Speaker 4: You asking that question like you ain't know. It was a lifestyling of twenties and now it's not.
Speaker 3: I'm asking for our audience. And that's the thing too, Like again, every week we certain women experience it in their twenties. Some don't. Like me, I was in a relationship from the age of sixteen or twenty three, and I was in another relationship from twenty four to thirty, like I never had a whole phase. And then I turned thirty and I was like, you know what, I'm not getting into another relationship until I experience sex, and I experience sex on my times. So now, oh, if somebody ain't hitting the right, hey baby, we got let's have a conversation a chalkboard.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like it's hard to have relationships, like serious relationships with men with this type of platform.
Speaker 3: Yes and no. So I say yes because cause majority of men are just misogynistic and very one sided. However, anybody that knows me in real life knows that my platform is twenty percent of who I am. And if you are even interested in you know what I'm saying like, if you don't want to get to know the the eighty percent of you know other parts of me, I'm fine with that. I'll never try to pressure you or convince you otherwise. Like that's cool. There are millions of people on this earth, period, So no, I'm good. However, the people that get close and they're like, you know what, No, I get it. I see what you're doing. I see you. I appreciate for appreciate you for who you are. I see you beyond that. Because here's the thing. I upload a post that I just got my NBA and graduated magnecom Lotti and likes I go viral every time I talk about Dick, that's the world we live in. I'm gonna play the game or I'm gonna let the game play with me, period, right, thank you. Yeah, But it's like I say that to say, like, that's literally the world we live in. And I remember, like it was maybe like five years five six years ago, well before provocative. I made a status and I was like, sometimes you have to act like you're not as smart as you are. I literally was listen. I listened to a lot of audio audible books, right, so I don't listen to music as much as I listen to literature, and I'm currently listening to the Art of seduction. They all all through there about never letting people know how much you actually know. Lay dumb, lay the nut roll. It's charming. There's a reason that men don't want you to. Oh, we don't care about your pomplishments. We don't care about how much you don't. I know, y'all don't. So I'm playing dumb. I love doing that when it comes to sports. When it comes to sports, i'd be like, so, which team is yours? The renter or the blue team? Hey? What do they do with the ball?
Speaker 4: I have a hard time playing dumb, man, I'm gonna try. I can't do it.
Speaker 3: Like it's fun. It's low key fun like it's fun.
Speaker 4: See, that's why I know people be playing with your intelligence, y'all motherfuckers out here acting like y'all know some shit?
Speaker 3: Y'all do that annoys me? Four chances to get ten yards? Is that how it works? Okay, that's interesting and I really don't understand that shit. Do you understand football? I don't do.
Speaker 4: Look, let's talk about the throat choreography right quick? Yes, these throat choreography classes.
Speaker 3: That Joey's offering. I want to know about that throat choreography. Yeah, wow, Yes, I refer to it as throat choreography because, like I said, sex should be a beautiful dance and uh sucond dick is just one part of the dance. So I when I teach women to uh sug dick, I typically tell them to do it to a playlist. Act like you're dancing, Like your throat is dancing on that dick. That's what it should be, like, like the enthusiasm that you feel you listening to your favorite song, that is, with the same amount of enthusiasm that you should be sucking dick with. So I you, like, literally, that is how I want to That's how I market it because anybody can. Oh, yeah, I'm gonna teach you how to sug dick. No, I'm gonna teach you how to create beautiful choreography with your throat. Have you ever been swallowed? Hell? Be swallowed up? Sh goodness? So that's a class you offer.
Speaker 2: It's like, Okay, I'm sure some of my our listeners AJ might need to sign up for that.
Speaker 3: No, it's fun, I got that had I'll just be tripping.
Speaker 4: I just really can't do it for real because of my damn medical issue I got tmj hie. So I can't really like do it for long a long time without experiencing excruciating pain for the next couple of days.
Speaker 3: Real. Yeah, and that's nobody should be in a position to do something that, Yeah, like I didn't like. Yeah, that's not like, damn, it's some it's definitely some tricks though. It's some tricks. Yeah, my hands is crazy. Okay, I'll be telling people like, if you ever pay attention to how I grab a mic, you know that I know what I'm doing. Y'all.
Speaker 4: We come back from this break. I want to play a quick game with Jody and then we're going to get a dumb bitch story from her as well, you know.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all be back. So I wanted to play finish the lyrics with Jody. Okay, just a couple.
Speaker 4: Of songs, Okay, all right, first one, let's see, uh yeah, he keep playing with me.
Speaker 3: He don't know, I don't know. God on, that was easy, all right. The second one is the last one, okay, because I'm be get wait wait, make it good, make it good.
Speaker 4: Because I feel like because I will be up, because I would be up because I would be up like y'all, y'all not getting it.
Speaker 3: I don't know this. I don't know this. I'm like, because I would be a freaking.
Speaker 4: You were born, I would not say I didn't you like I'm would be up and I'm like just one new one old to let you know these hole has been outside. Okay, because aDNA Howard looks so good.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not saying no, I'm yeah because if I don't know you would have if you would have said maybe one more word, I would have got it. Dina Howard, that's my girl, that's my song.
Speaker 2: Though I thought she was gonna do throat Baby, that would have been a good one for her.
Speaker 3: Throw baby. I would have got it. I would have got it. I would have got it. All the freaky songs, all the throat songs on my playlist.
Speaker 2: We have a segment on our show called Dumbitch Story. I don't know if you know it, but you gotta share a time that you got played by the opposite sex.
Speaker 3: Dumb bitch Stories.
Speaker 2: So, because we've all been a dumb bee, at least it wasn't twice.
Speaker 3: Make at Slade, lad, I got played a couple times. Yeah, I got played a couple times. All right, I'll tell you all the funny.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you gotta laughed to keep from crying, Yeah, to keep from crying, because I cried for sure.
Speaker 3: So I was dealing with one of my exes and I. We were kind of like on Rocky times this particular instance.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 3: I was at his but I was at his house, so we won that damn Rocky. Like, I was still at his house. Had a dream that he was going to cheat on me. Yeah, I had a dream. He like literally in the dream, he said, yeah, I'm a so I'm gonna throw like a kickback. I'm gonna throw a party later. And then I walked into the party and he was fucking with another girl. Wakes up from the dream. I'm working from home, just normal day, and he yeah, what you doing later? I'm like, yeah, me and the girls we supposed to go. We're going to Navy Peer. We're gonna we're doing a cruise tonight. We all yeah, I'm probably gonna throw a kickback. I'm like, that's how it'd be. Boy Like now, I'm used to having dreams and then I'm happening.
Speaker 5: But that was too quick, Like it was like there was not a like literally hours after waking up from this dream, you say this, And I didn't tell him about the dream, of course, and then I didn't reveal the dream after he said that.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, hmm, okay, mental note. So they progresses, and I go to Navy Peer as I was supposed to. I missed the boat. Try to miss the boat. I was really trying to get to the boat. Miss the boat. Okay, Universe, let me call this nigga. I call him because I missed the boat. Now I don't have plans no more. You're gonna have a kickback though, So calling him, he's not answering. Text him. The bubble is green, but the phone is still ringing, which means that your phone not dead because it's still ringing all the way through. You turned your old our messages off. Why would you do that? Don't rear abatti. You want to see me, so obviously you want to see me. It's fine. So pulls up to this crib. At this point, it's like maybe eleven thirty cluster of mid night. What's up to his crib? The lights. The lights were on. The lights were on, no music or nothing. But it's only like maybe one or like all the lights went on, but it was like a couple of lights on. Tis. I'm like, okay, he's clearly up there. He's up there, So knock on the door, No answer. I caused his name. Calls up to the window, the light turns off. I'm like, oh they got the men are so dumb down? Now home right? House like, continues to call his name. Then he sticks his head out the window like he will sleep. Huh, come to the door. What is you doing? No, man, I sleep? Why you can't come to the door again? Come to the door. So we's we are arguing, right, So he's he's trying to argue because he wants me to argue and leave. So, knowing what he's trying to do, I flip it around. So instead of arguing with him, now I get erradically emotional. I'm like, I'm kid, So I'm like getting super emotional. Right, So he comes to the door. He comes to the door. Kick that shit over, right, So he's like, I'm gonna just walk you to your carl. I can't after you. He walks down the stairs. I push his ass, runs through his crib. There's a bitch sitting on the couch. I get this close to the bitch. Next thing I know, I'm getting lifted in the air. If I ran ran through the house, is this close? Get lift in the air. So now I'm like, let me go, let me go, let me go. I see a broom, grab the broom. He got me still, I'm beating him with the broom. This girl is over here. Now. I was running towards house, so she was like getting on, like backing up on the couch and stuff because she don't like she just see this girl running towards her. I'm beating him with the broom. I'm trying to knock everything over. He Joe, Joe, let it go, Let it go. And I'm like, no, he was just fucking man this bit twelve hours ago. I'm blue, like he leave before I call the police, Like you go, you got me up. He had this glass like bar. He had this glass bar. I'm like, don't worry better, I'm leave. I leave. I look at the glass bar, I grab it. I throw it down, so all the glass shout around all over the floor, and I'm like, now I'll leave and then and kept fucking with this nigga. Ain't it look so no? Let me? So after that, after that, I went home. I hacked this man all his social media accounts. I hacked all of his accounts. Uh, hacked his email because his password was his grandma and niggas love it grandma. So hacked his email, then hacked all his social media accounts, and then it was to the point where he had so many people calling me and bugging me for like the pass he was supposed to start that new job and you got into his email, fuck that job, like I was trying to ruin him. And then like after a week of terrorizing this man that way, I was like, you know what, all right, I'm done. You had to let it go. So since his password, like they was like, uh, his one of his best friends, Like what's the password? I was like the password I had made it something like super petty. It was like fucked his name like it was that gave password is fucked justind So gave him the password and then I let it go. I let it go, started, you know, my healing process. And then three months later that nigga came back and you let him come back, and that's what it was. My daver should have let that nigga come back, but again.
Speaker 4: Should have let your ass come back. He should have never came back. For you to fuck this whole apartment up, try to fight the bitch.
Speaker 3: That was his fault. That was his fault. He that was that was just collateral damage at that part. Shit. But you will never understand how bitch be quiet in a nigga house. Yeah, that was insane, Like you hear me yelling his name like I would have been uphill.
Speaker 4: Or I don't opened the door for a bitch because this nigga was refusing to open. I'm like, girl, just come in. It's call outside, like, come on the fuck you outside for two three hours knocking on the door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because clearly ain't going nowhere and were trying to go back to sleep. Just come in. You need a blanket, bitch. I feel like everybody kind of have to deal with something like that just so that they can know I'm never dealing with that shit. Girl. You hear me, Yeah, oh yeah, that was my that was one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody where they can find you to plug all your things for our listeners, a lot.
Speaker 3: Of so again I'm Jody. I'm the host of Provocative. That's p r h O E v O c A T A v E. I spell it with horn the middle because now we all got a little hole in us. Uh. You can find Provocative anywhere you stream audio podcasts, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeart, et cetera. I'm also on Instagram. That's where I frequent, so you can find me jo D Provocative. That's at jo D Provocative j O D y D r h O E B O c A T A f E. What else I'm a part of that. All the stuff you got on your page, you're selling pussy. No, I'm just saying she got a throat choreography? Yes again, I'm a sexologist. I do teach different sex classes. My specialty, my my bread and butter, is throat choreography. If you want to take that class. I do both in person. I do virtual classes as well. I do other sex classes. I do sexual massages as well. I see outfit on.
Speaker 2: Ask you when you teach in like a throat choreography, what are you teaching like on a banana or some type of.
Speaker 3: Like I got three sizes because I feel like you got to be prepared. So yeah, I teach you how to do the small medium in large. That's so funny. This is how you do it.
Speaker 2: May be like, wait a minute, Thank you, Jody, This was actually a very fun episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all, y'all lit, y'all girl, All right, y'all listen. Thank you so much, Jody.
Speaker 4: If you guys enjoyed this episode, y'all tune in every Thursday on your iHeart Radio app or wherever the fuck you get your podcast at.
Speaker 3: This is your co host, a j Holiday two point zero on instagrams.
Speaker 2: Kick It Tam, y'all's official Tam Bam on Instagram. Y'all follow me, y'all. Remember to speak now.
Speaker 3: And never hold yoe hole shit. Don't dig period, don't hold it do that shit.
Speaker 1: This is We talk Back podcast is a production of iHeart Radio. Visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or where where ever you listen to your favorite shows.