Speaker 1: It's your time to nominate a donkey of your own.
Speaker 2: Remember now, that's it's how they choose.
Speaker 3: I call in now eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five one.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 4: Hey? It is from Texas, from Texas.
Speaker 5: Dollars where I want you to come and bring that car show?
Speaker 4: She tell you that every time.
Speaker 3: Notice show me trying. Man, those venues be so expensive in in Dallas. Don't we trying?
Speaker 5: Know?
Speaker 3: We trying?
Speaker 5: I know, just start your name around. That gives you the hood up.
Speaker 2: I'm trying.
Speaker 3: I believe me, I'm trying. We will give donkey two.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm giving the donkey too. T Drake on Hafwe right.
Speaker 4: She said, you know I.
Speaker 5: Would never do that. Okay, So did you not know that? Whitney Houston sang back up for the whining BBC talking about he's not gonna see him back up? Come on now, somebody need to tell him that some opportunities, big or small, could lead to great opportunities.
Speaker 2: Exactly. That's right.
Speaker 5: This is this issue. I just don't understand that. I mean, yeah, he's a good singer, but a great singer. It's good to be seen. Maybe he had gone on tour and somebody start buying his product, we would know if he's a great singer. Nobody needs to him and tell him, Uh it's humble yourself, but he humble yourself. Y'all have a good day.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Saisia.
Speaker 5: Hello, who's this? Listen with? But don't here to day?
Speaker 2: I just wanted to give it to my husband.
Speaker 3: And which else to do?
Speaker 5: Ham that's a good one though. I just wanted him to kind of hear me over the radio. Okay, that's it. Yeah, I hope everybody has a great gay and what do you do?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Put your business right?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 3: He didn't do nothing.
Speaker 5: I just wanted him to hear my voice on the radio.
Speaker 2: And I never called in letting you guys for like years.
Speaker 3: Now, so I just goodbye, Hello, who's this? Who you gonna give donkey too?
Speaker 2: I wanted to give fifty?
Speaker 1: Why exactly?
Speaker 5: Because? Uh two, having all these white people writing.
Speaker 2: These shows, and you know, black people ain't serial colors like that.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think a white person wrote fight Land, and I definitely know a white person didn't write Raising Kanan and all that.
Speaker 4: Not those stories.
Speaker 5: Yeah, shcha, pin.
Speaker 2: It might be some white people.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, yes, no pen Yeah, that's actually yeah, she is a writer. He won, he did Tellers. That's one batter after another. Right, yeah, what what what did Sasha pen?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Well, he wrote fight Land for fifty No raising Kine.
Speaker 2: That was on it.
Speaker 4: But you know it's a team of writers. Sash ain't the only one.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like that, everybody said, it's real good.
Speaker 5: We're doing their own trauma in there.
Speaker 1: Well, white people, you know what I man?
Speaker 5: You know because black people ain't killing each other like that?
Speaker 4: Are you crazy? You ever grew up in the streets, You never seen no roofless as family. Come on now, I feel you, But no, bro, when when when your life is the streets and you put the streets over your family like a lot of drug dealers and kingpins and queen pins, do you you most likely gonna have those outcomes?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: People grew up like that? Your black people got so many layers to us like it's it's stories like that. I was, hello, who's this is crazy?
Speaker 3: He will give donkey too.
Speaker 5: No, y'all don't listen. That's indeed what happened.
Speaker 3: I don't listen, But go ahead, what happened.
Speaker 5: The kids with four insteed, uh huh about he used to take when he was no.
Speaker 2: I was saying.
Speaker 3: They were saying, should the kids be charged? And I'm like, everybody is taking this, Yeah, everybody.
Speaker 4: Has experienced that taking said, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know if you should charge now. The fact that the kids are four six changes it a lot, but charge.
Speaker 4: The ass man, little detention.
Speaker 3: You would never think to hide your keys from your four and six year old. You're not thinking your four and six year old is taking your car, like I don't hide my keys, but it could happen.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: There are no limits soldiers out here and.
Speaker 3: Hide your fire arm. You heard you hide your marijuana. I wouldn't hide my car. I wouldn't think about it, honestly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, these kids are different. I forget either Kobe kids.
Speaker 4: You are so right.
Speaker 3: Kids, you are so.
Speaker 1: Right, You're right.
Speaker 5: And then I also.
Speaker 2: Shout shout.
Speaker 3: The rite that talk talk, that talk right.
Speaker 5: And I often want to give Charlon had a little don't get a day too, because you've been coming for Laurence.
Speaker 4: Don'ty he's coming with Laura, and I'll just be I'll be on your side every step of the way. Yeah, I'm getting a little wrestling recuperation today, but you know, tomorrow I'm back in the trenches.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the we're back. Thank you so much for that.
Speaker 5: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Have a good one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll be there.
Speaker 1: You're not in the airport.
Speaker 5: I thought you and Laura in the airport.
Speaker 3: We're not bringing Laura in this time going.
Speaker 4: I don't care what you say.
Speaker 5: Be there.
Speaker 3: Hey, Yo, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Third say hey from India?
Speaker 4: What's uping man?
Speaker 2: What's your crew? Has been a while? So yes, real concern come in town and August twenty ninth. I'm gona holler at you, so bring it. I've seen you before, your funny.
Speaker 4: Damn right, I'm gonna bring it. When the how long it's been since you've seen me. I ain't been an Indy in a while.
Speaker 2: It's been like three years.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, buddy, Yeah, you gotta see it's all it's all new material, all of that. You ain't seen me in three years.
Speaker 2: You've got to come back.
Speaker 1: I'm coming.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna give myself down the other day because I was wrong as a parent.
Speaker 1: If you did what I did not want my son to.
Speaker 2: I did not want my son to go to Purdue. I was like, you can go anywhere in this country, go anywhere he chose to. Dude, he's graduating next spring, no debt, he already got a job.
Speaker 1: Congradulation. Damn, that's good.
Speaker 3: I really don't.
Speaker 2: That's right. He did the same thing I did, finance in the county, double major. That good stuff. That saying about me. He's also in alpha about me. But guess what he got a job offer. I made twenty two thousand dollars my first year, my real job. He's making five hundred and thirteen percent more than That's what you mad people out there. That's what it is. Yeah, so I got a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to share that. I'm excited for him. He's going to London today. I'm gonna take him to the airport tonight. He's gonna kick it for a week before the food start. But man, I was wrong for due worked out.
Speaker 4: That's right, get yourself a donkey righttulation.
Speaker 3: And all the pearers out there, don't worry about if your kids don't follow your footsteps or what you want. They might have a different vision than you. Support you love him, and then you know if they do fall. That's what you're there for. You there to pick them up, but hopefully they won't and they know what they're doing. So salut to your son.
Speaker 2: I appreciate y'all, And tell Lauren I said with us too, what's up? What's up? I'm gonna keep going. I've been paying attention to you online. You're killing it. Keep going, Thank you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it. Yelling that all right, brother YouTube and I will be in Indianapolis, Indiana, August twenty eighth and August twenty ninth at Helium Comedy Club, So get your tickets for that at es hilariousofficial dot com.
Speaker 3: That's right. That was the People's Donkey eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Now when we come back, inspect the deck from Wu Tang will be joining us. He got a new album, Dragon's Breath. We're gonna talk to him next.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good Morning Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull. Lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com and when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.