Speaker 1: From Los Angeles, PHP.
Speaker 2: One and only, world famous Perez Hilton.
Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, welcome to our PHP booker here, that of course is Perez. What is coming up?
Speaker 3: Some awful Britney Spears news to share, also unexpected because she's not usually involved in drama, but a lot of controversy swirling Blake Lively, I'll explain all we know coming up. Also some updates on Taylor Swift, Prince William, Selena Gomez and Jax Taylor being even worse than you could imagine. I did this comedy show, which was the second time I've done it. It was a lot of fun I need to post the video of this. It's called shock Collar comedy and they literally put dog callers that send out electrocutions on these comedians and if they're not funny, we zap them. But the thing is, there was this one comedian that came out and killed crushed and then you know, afterwards kind of like American Idol, like afterwards we give feedback and we're talking in This comedian said for the last three months she had been homeless and living in her car here in Las Vegas, and it just blew my mind. So I gave her some money. I was like, I'm cheap, here's five dollars. Hopefully other people, wow, you big sped the hopefully no, no, no, But I did it at a set of tone. I was like, hopefully other people in the audience are inspired and give you a dollar or more.
Speaker 1: Comedic feedback from you. Though, that's funny.
Speaker 3: I think I know what I'm talking about. I have no sense of fun I do too.
Speaker 1: I thought I did buy everything. No, you shouldn't talk about that on stage. No, your rants against comedians has been well documented on the show You Well, you.
Speaker 3: Have to watch the I think you're totally in the wrong. Anyways, all right, I know about delivery, I know about I know about what's funny. Also, okay, anyways, the Olympics closing ceremony happened, and for some reason it appears they maybe filmed but ditched the Hollywood sign thing that was reported. But Tom Cruise did show up at the Olympics closing ceremony and repelled down or not really even repelled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he went down from the roof on a rope and you know, jumped on a motorcycle and you know, started this whole pre recorded bit. But as I suggested on the show. He didn't jump out of a plane to the Hollywood Sign. He jumped out of a plane to some other location. But it wasn't the Hollywood Sign, as I said, someone would have caught it in Los Angeles. Then they superimposed the Olympic symbol over the Hollywood Sign, which that didn't really happen either. I just computer generated it. And then you had Snoop Dogg. I watched this whole thing, and yeah, Billie Eilish in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, I mean it was you know, it was typical glossy la. It was what it was. I mean, it wasn't anything great.
Speaker 3: It wasn't You're right, it wasn't anything great. Although I'm glad, I was nervous when I read that Billie Eilish was going to perform at the Olympics closing ceremony, because I like Billie Eilish, but I'm like, she's not a stadium artist. I don't even think she's like a Lallapalou. I don't think she's a festival artist.
Speaker 1: I don't think you've seen Billie Eilish in concert. If you're saying that she bounces around like a pogo stick. I mean in the audience is eat her up? She played on the beach and she played like in a lifeguard stack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was different that you know. She works better I think in a more intimate setting. So also there was even more drama Stephen Curry's wife. I don't know exactly what happened because we haven't heard, but allegedly she's claiming that for some reason, she got into a can. Have you seen this Steph Curry, Yeah, there's video of his wife having a confrontation with French police, but it's hard to know exactly what happened. I don't know what happened yet, but she and the woman that she was with, it might be her mother, it might be Steph Curry's mother alleged that the police hit the new born, their baby in the head. That's gonna be a big story today. Okay, we're still finding out details on that. It's a little murky right now. But like I said, Olympics ending in controversy and that's not all. Jordan Chiles, Steph Curry's wife, and Travis Scott being arrested at his hotel, this very fancy hotel there in Paris for getting into a fight with his own bodyguard and then being awful towards the security guard that worked at the hotel who tried to break up their fight and getting into a fight with him. So police went there and arrested him, his second time being arrested in two months. He was also arrested in June down in Miami for refusing to leave private property after he got into a fight with this boat company where he had harder a fancy boat and blah blah blah blah, Like, yeah, no shit, this guy's got serious anger issues.
Speaker 1: Or substance or both. Yeah, could be both.
Speaker 3: I think he's got anger issues and probably substance abuse issues. Also, speaking of the Olympics and making a lot of news and getting people talking, Princess Catherine, Catherine, Princess of Wales and Prince William released a video congratulating Team Great Britain on all of the medals they took home, and it was very nice to see Catherine, But everybody was talking about Prince William because, as I mentioned before, Catherine was taking the entire month of August off, and I think William is too. The British Royals historically just vacation all of August. Nice job, not a diss. And they're on vacation now, and Prince William debuted this beard, and everybody's obsessing over his beard because I don't I cannot remember a single other time Prince William is rocked a beard now because one of the reasons is the Queen had a rule against beards. The Queen had all these rules. She did not like facial hair on senior royal men, so they didn't do it. But now she's dead and Prince William does what he wants, so I think it looks good, good on him and enjoying his time off well deserved.
Speaker 1: You know there's a baseball team that you're not allowed to have facial hair right now, The Yankees. Yeah, you can only have a mustache.
Speaker 3: Really yep, if.
Speaker 1: You play for the Yankees, you have to be cleanly shaped. How archaic does that sound?
Speaker 3: So you can have a mustache, You can have a mustache weird facial hair, like, who cares?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess it's dirty.
Speaker 3: All right. Well, some music news. Congratulations to Kanye West. His new album debuted at number two on the Billboard Album chart this week. He released Vultures two and unfortunately for him coming in at number one, though, was Taylor Swift who prevented him from having a record. He had a really good streak. His previous Eleven Hours albums had all debuted at number one, but Taylor blocked him from getting a twelfth consecutive number one debut in her fourteenth week. You think her album's not a hit album.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think there's a hit on the album. She's a hit act and it's a hit album. Because what you just said, fourteen consecutives.
Speaker 3: Non consecutive, fourteen non consecutive weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought it was consecutive.
Speaker 3: No last week. I believe there was a I forget who it was last week, but somebody else, somebody else recently did debut at number one. But you still don't You think it's she gained the system and it's not a hit album.
Speaker 1: Well, I think there has been a lot of gaming of the system. Yes, And if you don't believe that, then your head is so far up her ass with all of the different variants that they release.
Speaker 3: It's being gay, it's within the rules.
Speaker 1: Fine, if you want to say it's within the rules, I'm telling you name a song name, any album. Take thriller. If you're going to tell me fourteen weeks in the Thriller there was no song in the top ten of the Hot one hundred, there's none. Okay, there's no songs, there's no moments, there's no.
Speaker 3: So when twenty twenty four is over and Billboard releases, they're not even most sold, okay, because when you're talking about those variants, they're physical only. They're just available on her website to game the system. I'll go with you. But when the year is over and Billboard releases their most streamed album of twenty twenty four and Taylor Swift is number one, you'll put an asterisk next to it saying, yes.
Speaker 1: No, it's still number one. But I'm just telling you it has no cultural relevance. It doesn't mean what it used to mean. That's all that I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The most streamed album doesn't mean what it used to mean.
Speaker 1: They count it differently now. It doesn't matter. Look, she's successful, it's successful. I'm just telling you there's no hits on the record. Prove me wrong. The Hot one hundred'll tell you if there's a hit. By the way, here's another thing she released thirty one songs. That's the equivalent of releasing three albums. She's getting credit for three albums because of so many songs she released. That's gaming.
Speaker 3: This is I've said that when we first talked about it. Drake.
Speaker 1: I'm just making all of these points.
Speaker 3: It's still a hit album.
Speaker 1: Fine, it's a hit album with no hit songs.
Speaker 3: That's possible. The album is the hits, she's the hit But as I said to you over the weekend when you were bringing this crap up, if this album was garbage, if this album did not speak to her fans, they would not have shown up for it the way that they have.
Speaker 1: I disagree.
Speaker 3: It's not true. Look at the album that she released, Lover. That was not her most successful era or her most successful album.
Speaker 1: Was it number one?
Speaker 3: Yes, because she didn't stay number one for a very long time, So.
Speaker 1: Cares it was one album of material versus three albums of material that you're getting credit for. Look it is what it is. She's successful. If you want to say it's a hit, go ahead, Just tell me what the hit song is from thirty two songs, just tell me one of them. Any I'll sit.
Speaker 3: Here all that. Yesterday I sent you a video that went super viral with the Alchemy.
Speaker 1: Super viral and your Taylor Swift feed super viral is Billie Eilish's Birds of a Feather. It's everywhere. You can't get away from it.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to I'm not gonna repeat.
Speaker 1: I've got superbokal.
Speaker 3: We don't need to rehash this conversation. Taylor Swift in her fourteenth week prevented Kanye from coming in at number one.
Speaker 1: I love that though. That makes my debt.
Speaker 3: Although what is troubling to me is that still, despite all of Kanye's awfulness, sixty point five thousand physical copies were sold, which is not a lot. But still there's still people that are supporting Kanye West, and I will judge them all. Yes, I am judging you. In more music related news, ay yea yea. I was really hoping this would not be the case, but sadly it is. This new Katy Perry era is over and the album is not even out yet. Her second single, Lifetimes, which I do like, has flopped just as badly as Woman's World. She's got zero heat, no juice, she has no fans. She's got no fans, even though she's got nine numbersnumber one songs on the Billboard Hot one hundred nine number, and she's got no fans. In twenty twenty four, she's alienated her fans. They've abandoned her.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 3: Lifetimes is probably going to debut the same or worse than Women's World, which Women's World debuted at number sixty three on the Billboard Hot one hundred and then it dropped off the chart. It's second week.
Speaker 1: Well, that's definitely a stiff. I'm not ready to call the second one a stiff and dead in the water yet because I don't think most people have even heard it yet. And you're dead right about she has no fans, because if you have fans, you're gonna at least get a look, you know what I mean. And that helps her overall number. Like back to Taylor Swift, she has so many fans they give everything a look and it runs it up the chart for the first couple of weeks, and then everything falls down. So maybe if the song's good, no, it's not gonna happen. It's not bad. It may get some legs along the way and do a little better, and it may not too.
Speaker 3: It's over I don't know the updated number. You can usually tell often not always, okay, but often you can tell how a song will do just based on the first twenty four hours of metrics, the first little bit of information that we get from legacy artists. Yeah, from legacy artists, sure.
Speaker 1: Because a new artist Chapel Run could live in the top one hundred for a year before anyone has paid attention the way they are now.
Speaker 3: After its first twenty four hours of release, Katy Perry's Lifetimes debuted at number one hundred and forty five on the global Spotify chart, not even in the top one hundred, and in the US it debuted at number one hundred and ninety eight, so barely anybody streamed it upon its release. And she's got bajillions of followers across social media. Her followers, her fans knew she released a song, and they just didn't go out and listen to it.
Speaker 1: It makes no sense, and it goes back to what you said, she doesn't have fans like I feel like she has fans.
Speaker 3: What's happening to her is what happens to anybody like to also to like content creators. Because Katie Perry's been around for so long, and she hasn't been able to necessarily get new fans. Over the years, a lot of her fans stop engaging with her content so it doesn't show up on their feeds, or or they'll stop using Instagram, or they'll just they'll get tired of social media, and they don't their parents. Now they got three, they're busy.
Speaker 1: And she aged herself out by taking a television show for old people. I mean, you're taking a broadcast TV show and disappearing because that's what you're doing. So you're telling your fans like, hey, I'm an oldie ZAC Now I think people want the new hot thing.
Speaker 3: She was releasing music the whole time. It just didn't do well.
Speaker 1: Oh she was.
Speaker 3: She even released an entire album while she was on Idol. It didn't do well, sadly. It debuted at number one hundred and forty five on Global Spotify, and like I said, even worse on the US chart one hundred and ninety eight. So if she debuts in the top fifty, I would say this is a successful song for her, But I don't think it's going to happen. Fingers crossed all right over in the movie front. This new film was released, starring Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni. It ends with us Justin Baldoni, very smart man who has been quite successfully able to cultivate a career after Jane the Virgin, using social media to his advantage and releasing a podcast and doing all sorts of different things. And you know, he's also had this reputation, Justin Baldoni, of being very pro women, a feminist inclusive, all of these things. So all of this chatter and accusations about his role on this movie are really confusing to a lot of people. Because the premiere happened, and that's really when a lot of people noticed and said, oh wait, what's going on here. You know, even before the premiere, the cast was doing promo and nobody did promo with him. He did promo by himself. And he's not just the he's the act he's one of the leads in the movie too. So it's really odd and rare that one of the main actors in a movie is not doing promo with other actors. And then the premiere happened and nobody took a photo with him, and then everybody noticed, Oh my god, all of these actors unfollowed him on Instagram. Blake Lively and other actors from the movie unfollowed, what's going on? And then it just kind of like that Harry Styles Olivia Wilde's Florence Pugh movie all over again, where there was a ton of drama with that film, whereas but that one probably had like sex and some like weird love triangle going on here. We don't really we can't really jump to that conclusion. We don't really know exactly. Here's the big theory.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know a lot about it? Oh you do?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yes, Well the big theory and what people are really speculating is that. And it's not even just speculation. It's based on things that she has said herself. Justin Baldoni found the book that the movie is based on. He's the one responsible for this movie happening.
Speaker 1: Exactly one hundred percent so far, keep going.
Speaker 3: He found the book. His production company is behind the movie. He directed the movie and starred in the movie. But then Blake Lively came around, and obviously it would make sense for him to cast her. She's a big name. She and Ryan Reynolds took over his film.
Speaker 1: Bengo even changed the film, they reshot it to the way they wanted it. It's flexing your Hollywood muscle on a producer. The guy's the guy behind it. This was his vision and they went in and changed his vision.
Speaker 3: Ryan Reynolds, I'm shocked that she even revealed this, But in an interview, Blake Lively even confessed, I'm not supposed to tell you this, but that one scene in the rooftop, my husband rewrote that he rewrote the script.
Speaker 1: No one asked him to do it either. That's the rock.
Speaker 3: Oh. And then another another interview, she's like, I don't think she said the same thing, but like, oh no, no, she did say that she got pushback on this, but like she even, Blake fucking Lively not a She chose the songs in the movie. She chose what songs are in the movie. And there was once that she wanted a Lana's el Ray song in the movie, and she got pushed back on it. Didn't think it was appropriate, but she got her way and then the song ended up being in the movie.
Speaker 1: You're right on.
Speaker 3: But now there's been damage control and they're trying to smear this guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the wrong move because it's not him, it's her. It's her well and those guys taking over his property. I mean, he bought this fucking thing to make it. And you know, then the interviews happened, and she wouldn't do them alone. She had to have the other cast around her. And you know, interviews, they're going to try to ask about Ryan Reynolds, and then she shut a lot of that down and the interviewers are like, who wha, Well, wait a minute, you're the one out there telling people that he wrote some parts of it. And then she gets her skin line involved in all of the promotion of this as well. It's like completely inappropriate to be doing. It's like you open up the can of worms. If you're a you know, an you should be able to ask anything once you've opened up the can of worms. But then there's like push, you can't ask that stuff. Well why not? You're telling other people one thing, you got to tell everybody the same thing. So I've just heard that there was a lot of acrimony around the interviews, and everything you said about the theory, I've heard.
Speaker 3: But it's it's sad that, you know, they're trying to make him look bad. It is because it's not him, yeah, planting all these stories like oh he was abusive on set, he made her feel bad. Well, I'm like, oh god, I don't want to say I don't believe boo. I don't want to say I don't believe it. But show me the receipts, you know, show me the proof.
Speaker 1: Right. So, Look, we could go more into this on the Patreon if you want, because I heard a lot.
Speaker 3: More talk about on the Patreon.
Speaker 1: I'll just say when you leaned into the second part, that's what i'd heard, and you know, I know people that would know this crap.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll talk about on the patreon, all right. In other news, speaking of Blake Lively her good friend Taylor Swift. As of now, all indications are that she will go ahead with her Wembley Stadium shows in London, despite the Vienna concerts being canceled and all of the uprest uprest is that the word uprest, uproar, unrest, unrest. Oh my god, such a brain fat all the unrest happening in London and across the UK. However, be warned if you don't have a ticket to the Era's tour at Wembley Stadium, A big policy change that they've made is you cannot go loiter outside the stadium if you don't have a ticket. As we've seen in all the other stadiums, fans that don't have tickets have been gathering outside and enjoining the show outside the stadium. That will not be able to happen in London. So only go if you have a ticket. Okay, wow, But over in Vienna it wasn't all sadness, you know, even though a lot of people were like there for the weekend that don't live in Vienna and had bought tickets the show and it's not getting rescheduled sadly. I did see a lot of video from all over town of swifties, like just spontaneously getting together and singing out loud. And I saw this one video that was so sweet of this pair that lived in Vienna who brought this older couple who took out their speakers and started playing Taylor Swift for all of the fans that had gathered outside, and it was it was really nice, uplifting.
Speaker 1: Do you think they played anything from the new album?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They probably played Cruel Summer No I heard.
Speaker 3: I saw Lovers Old, what else did I see? I don't remember I love Lover, I saw some other clips, but yeah, all right. In more music related news, Selena go listen. I had to stop myself and just remind everybody. I'm a big Selena Gomez fan. I love Selena Gomez, but part of my job is to call celebrities out when they're being hypocrites.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair.
Speaker 3: At least once a quarter every few months, Selena Gomez will give an interview where she trash talks social media. Oh I I've taken it off my phone. It's so awful this that the other like literally.
Speaker 1: Well documented on this show. Once a quarter, right.
Speaker 3: So what did she do a couple of days ago? She posted a phone She's social media obsessed by the way like over uses it. Not like Adele or Beyonce, who sporadically use social media and don't really share a lot of their real personal life. It's just showing like work stuff. Selena shows her real life, makes silly trend videos with her boyfriend and shared this one photo of her where she put a heart emoji over her ring finger. She knew what she was doing, either she had an engagement ring on or she didn't, but by placing a heart emoji on top of her engagement finger. She knew people would be speculating that she's engaged. Why did she even do? I know why. We know why. She did that for attention. But it's like, you're a hypocrite if you claim you don't love the attention, yet you're purposely trying to get attention.
Speaker 1: Right, you're feeding the machine.
Speaker 3: I don't get it. You love the attention and then you say you don't love the attention. Hypocrite. But I love her fair enough.
Speaker 1: I can't add anything to that. I think you're spot on.
Speaker 3: I don't need people to be sensible.
Speaker 1: She's what fun is that? All right?
Speaker 3: More music related news? This is awful. Britney spears. Oh, Britney Spears. I mentioned on the show a couple of weeks ago that Brittany was spot I think I did. Brittany was spotted in Malibu with her on again, off again boyfriend Paul Salise, the felon who's had multiple charges against him and including you know, an illegal gun possession, child in endangerment, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: His greatest hits are ugly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got nine or ten children. We don't know exactly how many, and it seems like they're back on and now. Just a couple of days ago, Brittany was photographed at sky Zone in Thousand Oaks, this trampoline park with three of his children. And it's not the paparazzi weren't able to get him, but he was probably there and just not caught by the paparazzi or they didn't know who he was right exactly. Yeah, but Brittany was photographed with his kids at the trampoline park. She's back, they're back together, and that's just bad news, bad news. Brittany's better off alone than when this dude. And yes, she met him because he was an employee at her house. You know, he was not vetted properly. Listen, I believe that all people should get be able to be employed. But I believe that, you know, when you're dealing with somebody with mental illness, those that are in her home should be of a different caliber.
Speaker 1: Look, you guys all wanted her free and to make her own decisions, and that's what she's doing. So I have nothing to say to any of this. I'm not gonna to tell her what I think she should do or what the people around her should do. You guys wanted her out of a conservativeship. This is what you get. So when he robs her for all of her money, or somebody robs her for all of her money, I don't want to hear. What didn't somebody do something? What did somebody say something? Well, you had a bunch of judges and doctors all did something, and you guys talked her out of it.
Speaker 3: So good luck, all right, more music related news. So weird. I did not know that pregnant women could get morphine, and that's what happened to Cardi B. She didn't reveal exactly what happens. But Carti B is like Selena not so she's not like Selena Gomez. But Carti B, you know, before she was even a famous rapper, she was a social media star. So Cardi B is super plugged into social media, uses it to her advantage, over uses it. She even uses Twitter spaces, you know, like the audio thing.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know that was still a thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's popular amongst certain groups. Nicki Minaj also uses Twitter spaces a lot too, So I don't know, but tech people and rappers they love Twitter spaces so for them. On a Twitter space CARDI B was talking about this freak accident that she had, but didn't reveal exactly what the freak accident was. She says it left her temporarily paralyzed. I'm hoping she was exaggerating. She had to be rushed to the hospital. She was given morphine than she was talking about it. I love the morphine. The morphine was so good. If I don't feel better today, I'm going back to the hospital getting more morphine. I'm like, oh my god, this woman is like super pregnant and talking all about like how she loves morphine like bananas. All right, some reality TV news. I don't know what prompted her to do this, but Brittany Cartwright, who is separated from Jax Taylor, both brabo lebrities on the Valley. He is currently receiving treatment and his wife put him on blast while he's in treatment. Somebody must have tagged her or I don't know why, but she saw a post. I guess this is what I'm trying to figure out, Like what led to this. I think somebody saw, somebody tagged her, or she saw something. An old video of Jax Taylor's where he announced that he was joining Cameo, the personalized video greeting website, And when he joined Cameo, he said that he was going to donate all of his money to cancer research because his father died of cancer. Well that's not what happened his wife, they're still married. Brittany said, just realized Jax has this on his cameo and it's discus. You know, the intro video is still up there right welcome and I'm going to donate, you know, money to charity or whatever. This is what Brittany wrote on her Instagram story. Just realized Jacks has this on his cameo and it's disgusting because he hasn't donated a dime FYI. And then she even tagged Cameo at Cameo so that they would be notified of this within minutes. Less than an hour later, she deleted that Instagram story though, and thus far he's not. His publicist has not responded to this.
Speaker 1: I mean, nor should they. He's in air quote treatment and should be focusing on himself. But I don't know. Kind of a low move on her part I think to call him out at this time. This could have waited. How much has that cameo made. I'm gonna guess that it's not enough to cure cancer or by a pack of Bubblegump.
Speaker 3: One last story, but before that, a quick thank you to some new Patreon subscribers, Erica Close, who's paying in forty DKK per month. I think that's this Denmark. Thank you to Erica. Thank you also to Gail. Thank you to Liz Redmond. Sign up at patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. And finally in more reality TV news and another Bravo celebrity. Even though she was quote unquote canceled in twenty twenty four years later, former vander Pump Rule star Stassy Schroeder is having a comeback twofold. First, she has been hired to appear on the second season of Lisa vander Pump's Hulu show vander Pump Villa, and she's getting her own Hulu show as well, which is described as a comedic half hour docuseriies called. Stacy says all, so yeah, she was fired because of inappropriate things that she said and did, like calling the police on a black cast made and alleging something that never happened on you know listen. Okay, she did that shit. It was wrong, but she paid the pro for four years, so I feel like, all right, let her try to redeem herself.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't believe in permanent cancelations. I'm not going to I'm not like outraged over this.
Speaker 1: You know, well, the pendulum of woke goes back and forth, and I think there was a lot of it went one direction at one point and it's swinging back, you know what I mean. I think more people are like, I don't give a shit what somebody said or does. I just I'm not going to follow them anymore, and that should be it. This demanding someone's canceled for someone you've never watched for two seconds is dumb.
Speaker 3: All right, let's take some calls.
Speaker 4: Hi, guys, this is Stephanie from New Jersey, Patreon supporter and first time caller. I wanted to comment on the Serena Williams debacle or situation. I did some research and it looks like you have to do a month in advance for those reservations for that restaurant.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: It really kind of boiled my blood that she was complaining about not getting seated and from what I understand when she showed up, it.
Speaker 5: Was closed, so think of that what she will. But great show.
Speaker 4: Love you guys, Thank.
Speaker 3: You appreciate that helpful info. Yeah we spoke about that on the Patreon right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did, titled Celebrities. She turned me off big time with this story and what she was implying and trying to do via her social media. It's not fair and just kind of shows you the kind of person she is. And I'm a little less of a fan after that. I think that was kind of a really crappy thing to do.
Speaker 3: On the flip side, though, this actor Josh Gadd took to It's one of the rare cases where you people do handle it right. He took two threads. I was trying to think of the name of it. Josh Gadd complaining about this airline, but everything he said seemed very sensible, like he had bought business class tickets, and even though he had bought and paid for business class tickets, they somehow downgraded him to coach. Fine, he got over that, but then they didn't even put his bags on the plane for some reason, Like I would be livid you didn't put my bags on the plane, and they had to catch a connecting flight somewhere else. So then it totally like ruined all of their plans. I would have been real pissed. Yeah. I saw all these videos from last night of Miley getting an award from Disney. She's been She's named the Disney Legend, and it was so nice to see such a full circle moment and Miley embracing her Disney past as well. She's like, I'm proud of being Hannah Montana. I will always be I started crying. I was like, I'll always be proud of being Hannah Montana.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: Everything else from the weekend super exciting. I love all the They're making a lot of changes to the Magic Kingdom, a lot of expansion. They're going to do a whole new villains Land, some new roller, a roller coaster at the Hollywood Studios. There are a lot of cool stuff. I love Disney.
Speaker 1: Their Halloween starts on the twenty third of this month. Doesn't that feel early? Tea?
Speaker 3: No, I'm all about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, down for it all right?
Speaker 2: Another call, Hey you guys, This is Emily Portmeyers' longtime listener e Bites regarding packed Jotly pitt It in Fort Myer's Beach.
Speaker 5: I have gotten ticketed. I have an e bike. You're not supposed to ride on the sidewalk, But then the streets are so crowded with cars that you can't ride your e bike on the road. So I don't know about everywhere else in the world, but here in Fort Myers Beach, you're screwed with an e bike.
Speaker 3: Where the hell are you supposed to ride it?
Speaker 5: Weird with e bike?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, Well, sidewalk is called a sidewalk. It has the word walk at it. You know what I mean. It's for walkers, not like people riding things.
Speaker 3: To say, what are people with normal bicycles supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Where you don't ride up the sidewalk? You're supposed to ride in traffic?
Speaker 3: I know, I know. Well they should have just traffic lane like bike.
Speaker 1: Lanes places like Fort Myers. You would think that they would. Yeah, they do all over LA and it's annoying. No one ever uses them either. All right, let's wrap this baby up.
Speaker 3: Thank you all. We appreciate you. Hopefully some of you might be inspired to get extra shows exclusive patren episodes. Join us on the website Patreon dot com, slash Perez Hilton, and then you'll be able to listen the way you normally listen to every episode on your normal phone or wherever or however you listen to normally. Okay, Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton, see you Thursday. If not, see you all again next Monday. Thank you everybody.
Speaker 1: Take care, ba Bae,