Speaker 1: Big Bank. You don't be on nothing.
Speaker 2: I be on babyj okay, So let me ask you bring you baby, Big Fact, Nicky visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 1: Com, Hit one Chain two, Chip one ship too. We like to start all our conversations on with the entity chick. How does everybody feeling that invest Fast twenty twenty four makes some noise if you feel that good? We got all this beautiful energy. Here's a lot of money in the building. We're about to give y'all some jills, So make some noise if you're ready for big fans that invest Best twenty twenty four on come. That's I like it of DJ Screen, Baby Jay, Big Bank, Lacre is here, La Craine Energy check for you, my brother. How you feel it? Man? I'm good man, I'm here with what people. You feel y'all, y'all look good, y'all smell good? You know what I'm saying? Well, all right, yeah, that smells them more, because that's how to throw everything go. We're I'm got on. So one of the things people always ask me, and they probably asked you to, is to try to kind of like the fine poor, kind of like your genre of music of who you are? Like, are is it a gospel? Is it positive? Is a spiritual? Is a Christian?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What is it breaking down? And let's just get to it at a fast festival. It's funny, man, I just make music from the Lord. I'm my eyes self. You know I'm authentically you know, a following world of Lord. I'm authentically a part of hip hop culchiing and not just blend the two. And you know, you can put in whatever box you want to put it in as long as you listening. I don't care. You know what I'm saying. You can say whatever you know, You can say whatever you want to call it. But I'm just trying to be authentic. So let me ask you this. Do you feel like become this wall?
Speaker 4: There's a sort of negative stigma or a negative connotation that comes along with dos rap from the Chinnery population urban community because they don't understand what it's talking about.
Speaker 1: They feel like it's too churchy. I think I don't know about churchy, but I think people think it's morty. You know what I'm saying, I just gonna be laying it's gonna be corny. But for me, I'm like if you listen to my music, it ain't never been that. So you know, I got the talk and I got sometimes a big crib cris go on and on and no, it ain't never been party but positive. But I mean, I ain't gonna shy away from laving charity. So I'm I'm gonna talk about that. Yeah, So you know what I'm saying, Yeah, all together and mix it at the pie and you're gonna get what you get. Okay, what kind of plaque can get for like the church peak? The church people say be toogy, you know what I'm saying, like it's too edgy. So true story. When I first started, you know what I'm saying, I took on music to you know, to the gospel side first, like hey, I got some music, and they said, naw, this is too it's too edgy. So then they say you need to take that to the mainstream. So that I took the Mastri and all the major labels. They said, this's this two churches. So I said, okay, I just gotta rub my whole lane. And it just created my whole thing because you know, on what side they say it's too much, the other side they say it's too much. So I ran my lane and you know, nich just get riches some here exactly what's your think? The biggest key is to connecting with people, you know what I'm saying, because people don't want to be preached to. So when you're trying to reach somebody and help them to understand like positivity or spirituality or whatever the case is, what's the key to getting them to connect with you that I'm cheaping, you know saying I'm talking people are talking soon and then I just tell my story. So we all humans, we all relate on the same level. We all got problems, we all got issues, we all got to say twenty four hours in a day. You navigate yours, I'm gonna tell you now I'm navigating mine. And you know, when you tell your authentic story, your real story, people dont connect with you there in that way. So I'm in here to like, I don't got no hell to put nobody in the heaven to let nobody in. All I can do is tell my story and connect with you on your stord. So when you had those polus, I don't want to be clear about this too, because we spoke before us kind of like a lot of people think that if you represent like what you represent, that you're perfect. Well, you don't have bad thoughts, you don't have any bad habits anything like that. Just tell us a little bit about the help of Lucre or some of the stuff that you deal with. I'm just I'm as human as everybody else is. You know what I'm saying that The thing that people get in twisted is like, I'm not a Christian because I got it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and I know I need to say it, you know what I'm saying, So that's the time happens for me, I just admit I don't got it together. You know what I'm saying. A lot of cats either don't have it together and they act like they do, or they don't have together and they say, oh, well, you know, I'm just a person who saying I don't have together. But I'm fighting. You know what I'm saying. I'm trusting God to be the person that I need to be. So you know, any struggle that anybody got, I got the same shrug, if not more. You know what I'm saying. At the end of the day, it's just that I'm okay, we'll talking about it instead of hot like I don't have it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So in the past, do you take it like a really stead past stance for social injustice, freight intention, and the male aspect of parently. So a lot of those things are very intense topic, kind of maintained mallogs while fighting all.
Speaker 1: Of those fights people, it's tough, man, because you know, when you're dealing with the issues like you see if people get shot every day, you're seeing the community get messed up, right, and you get frustrated. You know, I was out there, you know when red Shaw Bruce got killed. I'm outside with everybody else. Yeah, at Whitney's, I'm outside with everybody else. And you know, I'm just as mad as they are. You know, if you would have caught me on a bad day, I might have been saying something crazy that you know the folks out there too. Yeah. So for me, I try to take that hanger and make it and teen not destructive anger, but constructive anger. So Lara ain't something constructive with my anger. So what I started doing U was let me build a school. So I got a school in English at let me let me invest in that school. Let me do some problem, let me invest in these kids. Let me work all up at Terrence Love y'all. Walk helped the folks in the community that you know Latanya were Paul Kidds over at English You know what I'm saying, Like Brove Park, let me do something constructive with my anger instead of destructive. It's easy to turn down the building, to throw a rock through us through something. It's harder to do the work to help build that community up. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then in twenty thirteen, you actually partnered with the Wade, Wade and Joshua with the Walk for the Fatherhood the Nation of How fun was that?
Speaker 1: Y's dope?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I mean, first of all, you know, you take a kid and came from nothing, came from the hood, and you got a little bit of White House. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's just me. Hey, I ain't ever been to the White House and folks, so you know, I ain't gonna lie to you. I stole a couple napkins, you know what I'm saying. I did. I stole some napkins. You know what I mean? They have the little seminar on it hot. I ain't allowed to say you do over Bee came out real nigga, So clear the room, like what else? They got some soap, some shine, watch your about clacketts. He just got talking these facts, so you know what I was. That was hard just to be a part of that. And then it just you know, vincing them kids and showing them because I had grown my pops, so just showing them what it looked like, you know, to be a father, to be the father you never had. Let's be what was what would you tell somebody you trying to get into this joall with? People said you didn't I starting up because I know what the batching like. He had to go to the I'm gonna say, be yourself, you know what I'm saying. But I don't care what y'allre of music you're gonna do. You gotta be dopematic and you gotta set yourself apart and be real. That won't be fake if this is how you really live. I mean, this is what you're talking about, be really about it, you know what I'm saying. Like I remember when I first seen you know that tape come up. The reason why people were attract to because they knew y'all was really about what y'all was talking about. You know what I'm saying. It was all pitted. He was like, hen, he ain't lying, but it ain't lied. So it's like, I can listen to you and believe what you're saying. If you want to be talking about what I'm talking about, you can't be lying. You know what I'm saying, This is gonna be your You gotta really say, man, I'm really feel a little like this. Not that you're gonna get it perfect, but just like, man, I'm willing to put it all a lot and say, man, this is really what i believe in, and it's really what I'm wanna talk about. And when people come at your sideways, because they gonna do that, you gotta stand on bitteress, stand on your ground and keep talking and talk that you're talking kid. What's the ways you preserve or protect your mental health as the grig. What's some things and some partents that you exercise on a deal. So, first of all, you know, outside of being an artist, I'm a businessman. I got the label, I got real estate, I got other investments, all types of different things that I got A fire us been at a file right so I got my hands around a lot of things. And I think what a lot of people don't understand is, you know, they think a lot of us believe in this line that abundance takes away dependence. So just because you got money, now you know need people, you don't need health, you don't need jo you know, support, and that's a lot. As soon as we get some money over.
Speaker 4: We don't remove fall away to fifteen Hey behind the gate, right, look, come on about it.
Speaker 1: Oldbody knows what's coming on. And so I'm not connected. So the biggest thing for me is to stay connected to people. You know what I'm saying, because I ain't gonna lie to you. I have a pensive breakdown. Yeah. The first thing that the hospital said, they didn't say how much money you got it. They just say you do you have good investments? They said, do you have a support system? You know what I'm saying, do you have a support system? You know, money ain't gonna save you when you when you tramped in your hand. You know what I'm side. So on, So what I had to do was make sure I got my support system a you know, B just doing the little things man exercise like an anti depressor. Get up and exercise, prying. Uh, get some sleep, you know, stop that role. I'll sleep when I'm dead. I don't never detire. Yes, you do, go to bed, you know. Yeah, get some sleep so you'll be on the point when you wake up and you get get to the grind. How you balanced though, like you know, being successful and you say it kind of isolating yourself. I think that some people do that I've learned from, like just artists in the industry, because a lot of fake love and the people that just want from them so they feel like they have tone. Yeah, so yeah, so they'd rather have like no love instead of the fake love. Exactly, you gonna die, you know what I'm saying, Like I feel you, you don't want fake love around you. Because some people can't breathe that air, you know when you rise it up. Some people can't breath the air that chief that you're starting to breathe. And that's understandable. But you might have to train some people on how to breathe that here. You may have to figure out, Okay, we cannot take with me that has that don't care about how much money I got, how much popularity I got, that just know me for me it take them with you on that journey, showed him the game, showed him what this looked like, showed him how this worked, and put them in position to become their own boss. You know, they kind of showed them how to navigate that world.
Speaker 5: Is that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might annalcate the world. But but you know, if you look around me, all you go see are individuals that you know saying, can breathe that air because they've been trained to breed that air, because I Walt the would have do that process. But the industry fake. You know, I'm just being one hundred. The industry's fake. Like everybody like fake friends. So bring your real friends into the game with you, you know what I'm saying. Bring your real friends in and and and learn how to do business with them because they don't care about all of that stuff. They care about she And that's the end of the day. Some people hate me. They think I'm the worst thing in the world. Some people think I'm the best thing in the world. Both of them. The language, the people who are languid, they know I'm all you know what I'm saying, I ain't as terrible as they say. I'm as great as they say what I got there with me and that helps our mental health sting consistent. So do you listen though it's considered secular music, Lady, listen to Glasgow. Okay, look, here's my things, here's my thing. If you want to be a doctor a lawyer, are you only gonna listen to Christian lawyers and doctors teach you how to be a doctor. If you want to be a painter, you only gonna listen to Christian painters. So you trying to be dope at your craft? Why would you not listen to the best people at your craft? Fact, you gotta be well rounded, you know what I'm saying. Like, so I was raised to people like man, you cold, bro or cold because I grew up listening to the coldest. You know what I'm saying. Like that don't mean I endorse every day they say. It just means I can appreciate their talent. The other thing I say, too, is when it comes to the music, I'm not getting wash those in it. Like you gotta have your on line. You gotta be able to listen to people's stories. Sometimes people just telling you your story. And then the other thing I'll just say, is this end of the day. People will say, let's say I got a software although you make up future or a little baby, right, let's say what people say, well, chray, what are you got to solve with litle baby? You know? He all they talked about is this, this, this, this and this, And I said, okay, cool? Where he healthth a cares? Oh west side. He went to prison, he got out. What was he supposed to do? Did he have a degree? Did he know how this kind of business?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: He did the only thing he knew how to do, and he got successful at it. So my question you would be do you have a plan to go to to to to that side of the community to go build and point to the individual so they have some other choices so they don't have to rap about the life that they came from him if they're asked, is no stoff condivil them? Oh? Decent about it? You know what I'm saying, Go do something about it. You than that. People sometimes are some critical like I see so much like backlass what it tells. So let's just throw out a name like a sexy read or something like that. And you think that people and your particular religion might sometimes be too judgmental and too critical of this people and not giving them time to evolve and regress. I don't think you doubted me religious to see when something could be detrimental. You know what I'm saying, Like, he ain't got to be religious to be like I don't know if that's healthy, right. You know what I'm saying. I think this wisdom regardless of what you believe in, it's just wizard But at the same time, if you are a Christian, you should be the most gracious person of all, the friend of U, sparedess, love, troy, peace, patience, kind is gentlest I should be demonstrated love, Troy, peace, patience, kindness, and gentleness. If anybody should be understanding, it should be me. I shouldn't be come the sexy read talking about men. You need to cut that out. What I should be the most loving person? Saying nothing at where you grow up? For your father, he and mama? What's your story have? What's life? Bok? Life? For you? You know you've ever been at there meeting? Now I like to pay with that before y'all want know what that would do for your life? You know what I'm saying, like that should be my if anything, how do you deal with the people that just can't off with y'all your journey? Sometimes people get dropped off. Sometimes you gotta drop them off. You know what I'm saying. I ain't trying to be funny, but some people can't breathe that hear, they gotta get dropped off, Kate. I mean, it ain't disrespect or you gotta beve you know. Some of the way I lived my life is I got serpents. I got a wire circle. They can't breathe the air he affects. So I got a wire circ a. Why serving pretty much a lot of people can get in that circle, you know, family members, people I just meet y'all. Getting that white circle. Then I got another smaller circle inside of that. That's why you get a little realer in that, sir. You know what I'm saying. You gott it's a certain air you can breathe in that circle, and that ain't but everybody. Then I got that inner in a circle, and them some people they ain't know everything. There ain't nothing off the table with them. Everybody can't be that inner here. And that's you let him saying, I just gotta die a little small dart. Yeah, I mean if the longly as you got sobody, because you're gonna need somebody that you can you can depend on that you're gonna rock with You know what I mean? If you in your lowest situation, who you gonna call? Who you gonna be like, bru, it's all bad right now, you know what I mean? And and people who don't rock with you? Okay, so deepend with La Craye. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So d min is my podcast. Uh, it's called The Deep End with the Craze on. It's on the B Side app. You know what I'm saying, Space show and you check out the B Side app because that app is a is an opportunity for folks to wrestle with mental health, to wrestle with faith, to wrestle with culture. How can they get it?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Where is? Where's it? A? Every everywhere? You get downloaded app? Go get it? You know what I'm saying. Go download that, uh and become a part of a community. You can you can argue with folds. You can say I don't know about this and if people just don't be there. Yeah, and you know what I'm saying it's a family, but you know, it's plenty of resources and courses and so on and so forth. The podcast is like, it's the it's the it's the free it's the free food, the sales that that you get people when they come to the store. You know what I'm saying. It's the it's the free work. You know what I'm saying. Put their different terms, but yeah, you know what I'm saying. We don't give you some concidement and then you come in and get the whole deal. But that's the d be A podcast is. And I've been talked about everything I have Black Chowne over there right well, heer transition. We talked about stripping, We talked about Jesus, We talked about facey, elastic, sourgeram I have, you know with passing Darius Dale's. We talked about investments, talk about the Lord, talk about all those particular things. So it's just it's where we all come together and just have real conversations. Okay, cool with y'all gonna say that out and downloaded. Let's look, we gotta get chip on there. Let's do it. Now. You know a lot of these people at a vestments man because they try to figure out how they gets sold. But yes, sir, very talk to these people about some ways and so seeds they could black, they get deal some extraal war wine d let's talk about it all right. So number one, it's not just music like a lot of people think. It's diffusic for me. Being a creator is not the way I made the vulgue of my wealth. It's really being an owner. Right, So how the ownership one, yes, is how I made a lot of the money. And it's no one the pathway right, there's no like, oh, you got to be this kind of owner, this kind of like real estate of whatever business, bisure you are in. You know what I'm saying is a pathway for you to have financial success. But here's what I say. The key worder is invest Number one, you have to invest in yourself. Oh my gods, that again to have to invest in yourself. A lot of folks beligue that whatever idea they have, whatever product they have is the best thing in the world. And you're like, this gonna make me a lot of money. No, you have no cultural concept. Invest in yourself to become better, research, read, grow, learn about the thing that you trying to offer pepip. You got to invest in yourself to see if what you've got is legit, and if it ain't legit, how can you make it better? Number two, invest in your team. If you find yourself can generate two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year's feet and you got a partner who if you give them one hundred of that one fifty, y'all collectively can make a million. Why would you settle for not giving up one hundred and fifty one hundred thousand dollars to make a meal. A lot of times we don't want to invest in our team were cheap. We're like, oh over all, linn I take fifty fifty million versus one hundred percent of a million any day? Who wouldn't right? So we too cheap? We don't invest in our team. You gotta invest in your team, put people in your own circle or hiring folks that can really get the job done. And lastly, man, you gotta invest in the people. I don't care what business you in. You in a people business. If you don't serve the people, well they go. You take care of people, they take care of you. One of our favorite things about it having is is unapologetically black. One of the things I disclake is that people think just because you're black and posted out want to buy your product in your service there, that if you don't get a pass just because you're black, your service here, when you don't street you, well, don't take care of you, you don't talk to me. Well and you say, well, you're black, you don't take care. No, it don't work like that. Take care of people that take care of you. You always in the people business, lend no matter what. What about the people who may not have any day to invest financially? You say, you always got time and ideas. Yeah, if you don't have the narrow to advest yep, so don't have like any broken business. So what I would say is this, if if you you gotta build so right, you got to have an idea or some kind of idea. The next thing you need is cool for concept? Does it work or a small scale? Does it even work on small You need a lot of money to figure out if it worked on a small scale. I made my first CD. The people in one of those communities liked it. I took it up to the store, I said, he if y'all send it, they said, we'll sell what up? I sent all my friends of their to go trying to get it. They bought the one CD. They said we need more. I gave him twenty five. I said, fifty people up there. Fifty of them got bought. Said they said we need more. So now they say if we want to put it in more and more stores. I have proof of concept that it would worked because I have people who really wanted to buy it. So first you got to have a proof of concept. Then you can go if you need to you and get a law. You can find somebody to invest in you, you know, do all these particular days. But then I got the back.
Speaker 4: So also what you said about investing in yourself, because if you don't feel the need that invest in yourself highly respecting.
Speaker 1: Another thing is that hexactly you ain't put it in the top. Put your ten thousand hours and that you know what you got is legit. It's gonna work. A lot of people don't put the ten thousand hours in. They have no proof of concept. They just got an idea and they want somebody. Yo, I got this idea, Gray, I want you to give me twenty bread How you know y'all did work and it just sound dope out inside it and you have a test market. Has anybody confirmed this is? He like, it's in the shit, you know what I'm saying. Then somebody we went into a vest. They said, else, how imported this failure? With that? Though? We can talk about success, but how important this failure? Team progression. Ain't no losses. It's only lessons. If you if you're a real business person, that ain't no losses. It's only lessons. You always win even when you lose. If it's a lesson, not a loss. Failure is like seasoning. That's sorry. You know what I'm saying. You just went to school. You got I started doing development, like uh, real estate development, like land development, right, and the first project I just was like I didn't know nothing about it. So I ended up I lost money. But I went to school. You know what I'm saying. It was like I don't I didn't get it. So now moving forward, it's like, okay, now I get it. Now I understand it. Right now, these apartments worked. Now this building works because I had to go to school. But it wasn't a loss. It was a lesson. You know what I'm saying, It was an expensive lesson. I all recommitted that don't do it. Don't gave you a lot of clud of lessons if you don't have to. But it ain't no losses. It's only lessons. If you learn, you can move forward. Bust your old wild message. It's just dry. Cant say I think all wrong messages. Man. The biggest thing right now, like what I said get in the first place, is abundance does not take away dependence. So you can be here at investments, you can learn how to make a lot of money. You're still gonna need people, You're still gonna need God. You know what I'm saying. If abundance does not promove dependence. So you know what I'm saying. We live at this time and a time and age where we feel like we can just get it there. We can just hustle our way through anything. When I'm trying to tell y'all, man, as somebody who had a mental breakdown, the only way I got through that was God. I had a you know I got it the the late find a lot of big big big body can say he's in a driveway. It don't mean nothing because I was sitting in the hospital and those are my mental fact to this. You know what I'm saying, No, be nothing, which so all I'm saying is a butt is don't little dependence. But if you gonna get it, take care of yourself. You gotta invest in yourself. And that's spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and financially educationally, like take care of yourself as you out here on your financial journey. Yeah, what should think some keys are to having a healthy relationship? Be it that you buried it every day? And what's the keys to you? Prioritize? Man, You've got to prioritize first of all. You know, for me, my first priority is me. That sounds selfish, but stay with me. If if I'm not mentally, emotionally, spiritually healthy, I'm no good for her. So I gotta make sure I take care of me. If I'm a disaster, I ain't no good barter. Then it's hurt. Right. So the reason why she's my second parority and not by kids is because what do all kids do?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: So when I walk in the house, my little my little boy, like that, you got a white hold, little dude, I'm trying to get to snow.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, he ain't, man, Yeah, and he's like, okay, cool, he lets her to see it exactly, he' he to see it.
Speaker 1: Then it's the kids after the kids now prioritizing How am I supporting this them? You know what I'm saying, How am I supporting this? And you've gotta have the priorities. You gotta prioritize days because at the end of the day, you can run around, chase somebody, chase some opportunities, but you the only daddy that that kid is ever gonna have. You know, hopefully you're the only spouse a portuner that that person's gonna have. So take care of them, man, because because the world can find another business person in the world can find another product, but that's the only you to ever be in that household. So make sure you prioritize them. So let me ask you this.
Speaker 4: This is just a little off walk question or whatever, so saying is how you're saying that you got to take care of yourself, then your wife and then your kids too.
Speaker 1: Does the big piece of chicken get dished out in that order? I always get the big pieces of shit what it is, take care of myself first, lids to the physically yet all slip o G. I can't get out of here and work fing face and chicken blow and leave. Yeah no, I don't you know how I go? And you better not touch the steak. It But why I heard them, I don't touch the steak. You know what it is? You get to my dogs Hamburgers. You know, I go, Hey, he's cranking up that Reached Records too.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You got some artists that you're gonna put down on the boulder. Yeah. Man, Reach Records is the label of shout out to you know, Atlanta's all one K, few anik A, my afrobeat artists in Moblaze, Trip Lead, Tadashi holding he going crazy right now? Oh man? I mean you know we signed a new artist as well, So it's over what we what we demonstrated is that is a is a deed for this, it's a desire for this. And again, man, y'all tap in because the music a party is legit. One K just dropped up a project with Atove and you know, I'm saying I'm sown with what your drawer there? Go go on, you know what I'm saying, yeah, so you know, if you tap being you'll see like it's it's it's legit, and you know it's also something too, like sometimes you need to break sometimes, you know, or you got the little ones in the ride, you just hey, let me put on something that you know, I know they can listen to with the same time. You know what I'm saying, And it ain't be something lay that I don't feel like listening to you as soon as you gotta feed your spirit. You know, you be down, you be feeling a way, feed your spirit, give yourself music to rock with. So you know what I mean. That's that's that's what it is, Restredgers, That's what.
Speaker 4: So this is something that I wanted to ask you, like and your personal ovidion.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It was stated that.
Speaker 4: Gravity was one of the most important gospel rap albums two dollar culture today.
Speaker 1: WHOA.
Speaker 4: So maybe your personal opinion to this day, since it's been a minute since you released that album, be still feel like that's the truth out.
Speaker 1: Of state to me. I just you know, hindsight is twenty twenty so when I look back, yeah, yeah, like wow, I didn't realize the impact. You know what I mean, you just in the moment create So if you look back and you're like, I didn't know this happened, you know what I'm saying, So oh to me, I just take it a stride. I just take it and try to like whatever energy I was on when I was creating that, I want to still be all that in this season, you know what I'm saying. And uh, and just try to keep that pushing forward. And now I'm in my legacy phase. Now I'm in my phase, and like, man, how can I help other people? You know? And how can I you know, give insight wisdom the other folks instead of just forward it because a lot of times, right it's successful I mean for the game or the information instead of like helping other people, Like it's enough for everybody, you know what I mean? So how can we giving out? So I did something amazing at one point in time, I'm not sitting there trying to afford that and all of that, like, ah, it's meat. You'll try to figure out how to make the next person great. You know what does that look like? So that's really what I'm on right now. And then so hm, that'll be our end. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Shout out to my brother to today, it's just this. Ever, everybody over here, they we're one of the first hip hop labels or label periods to implement like a mental health thing as part as a fart appropriate for their fddes.
Speaker 1: How important do you think that is for.
Speaker 4: That type of thing to be implemented in that type of setting.
Speaker 1: It's super important because what a lot of people don't realize is creatives are some of the people who are most susceptible to happen mental illness. It's the certain chointity of brain that you operating and using that often times you know you you you are, you are probably the person he got a E. D. That's why you over here all the time. You know, see you're probably the person who is depressed. Is why you can write them saves all right, Right, it's important to to make sure you have mental health uh you know, uh freadily available available for them. So even for my label at Reach, we pay for all of our artists therapy. You know, I really every artist, their therapy has been coupled by us. You know, yeah spend Yeah, I've never heard nobody said that. That's doe. It got to because I need I need you to be healthy. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So a lot of times the vintal health and therapy part of it is only slightly covered by the assurance, right, so a lot of people can't afford.
Speaker 1: It, right exactly, And that that's that's part of the product. Uh is that Number one is we need access to that because we are dealing with a lot of trauma, especially in our community. We got a lot of trauma. You know, it'd be like your mama like, man, I need my nerve feels you're my nerves. Oh that that that's evidence of vintal hell risk right there, affecting her sensory on the inside. Exactly. I go to prisons all the time. You in there for a murder. You in there and you done been staffed up, shot up, you traumatizised, and ain't nobody dealing with it? So you know I have reason while way on codeine and wha't wet popping pills? Is because he's self medicating because all the issues that we got we need, you know, say if we will know how to get that help or we don't believe in the help. So I just think we got to be leaders and helping people get become healthy so that they can move forward. And be the inspirations that they that they was created to be the right right. It's amunt of people here that invest festicated rock with us. But appreciate y'all. What's the biggest fact that you would like to give to these people right here? The biggest jill, the biggest fact for them to lead this conversation with it. A lot of y'all they here in the journey you on right now. You know you want to be financially successful. What you're doing is probably looking at people I only use the sports analogy. You're looking at people who playing football and you're like, man, I gotta get a football team. It's not time. You need to play golf. And golf is when you and all of your partners all have the same role. All y'all gotta hit that ball. All y'all have a walk with the same journey. All y'all gotta share the same as possibilities. Carry that bag, y'all, y'all gotta focus on golf. Then as it grows, you can play basketball. Everybody's still gonna touch the ball, Everybody gonna shoot, some shoot more than others, some triple more than others. Then you hit the football where only one person kicks. Only one person, don't think. And you have to get rid of your little boy literally the homegirl because they not a good quarterback, right You need a specialized person. But don't worry about everybody playing football. Figure out how you can be a golf player right now. Figure out how you can start small and grow with that thing. It's gonna be a journey, it's gonna be a process. But you know, if you stop, try to be something out here and be what you are right now. The last thing y'all say is success is not what you can compare to everybody else. Success is what you feel compared to what she was made to do. Fact, do what you was made to do. Ryan that it is Leclaire were appreciation time. We gonna get together. Yeah, we bi conversations a little to y'all check them out on the B side app check us out on the Big Facts Network and big shouts out to the Best Fest twenty twenty four. If having the salute, Yeah, we gotta open it up for the Q and A. Yeah, we're gonna have a call today.
Speaker 4: So if any of you guys out in the audience have any questions for the cray or questions for.
Speaker 1: Us or anything that you guys want to know. You guys feel free to come up. And you know that's because whatever you want to know, we'll be opening adits with you, guys. I see what right now, this coach and this study like Junie's double autos.
Speaker 6: Hey there nanke you some ladys for sharing your wisdom and knowledge. I actually many you with a I'm sorry many of you in a dance ebit And that's something near and dear to my heart, like.
Speaker 1: Bullshit booming physical illness.
Speaker 6: So as someone who is in that community, like, what do you think I can do to help get the motion? Because people don't want to come to class. Let's say wintertime it gets dark early, they don't want to come to dance class. They don't want to come work out like every day you're saying, we need to get the motion.
Speaker 1: How do we get the motion going? Yeah, So that's what I'll say to anybody right now. Everybody is doing the same day, all day long, this right. So whatever you try, whatever game you try to get to people, make sure it's right here. Whatever trying the information you're trying to get there to understand, make sure's right here. If you got proof of concept. If you can show the chazy transformation that people are having because they dance, they moving show them the results on your TikTok, on your Instagram, on your Facebook, whatever, because seeing is believing. For a lot of books, you know, it's how many people, how many of us have bought products or signed up or so because we saw an advertisement. So the show the people what's doing so they can get an idea of it, leaving it and a subscribe. Once you got called the gentleman can put pu pray those from r hi I'm too funny? Then how are y'all great? I have a question pretending to females.
Speaker 5: You've had a label for a while, for twenty plus years, and I noticed that the female perspective is now an angle mat reach is disseminated. When did that become important to you as an entrepreneur and having that female perspective in music and something that you actually back, When did that become important?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: I think again?
Speaker 5: Like it?
Speaker 1: How can I call ourselves somebody who's trying to fall?
Speaker 3: But God?
Speaker 1: If people if I don's demonstrate the care, concern and the intentionality that I think godon And so you know what I'm saying, if appreciate, if God may women faithfully wonderfully made beautiful, incredible, intelligent creatures, why would I not see that? You know that this image bearer in front of me is say this person needs to be invested in, It needs to be eyehigh, and it needs to be given opportunity, the same thing that allow of us as giving bain Stream Society to give us as black people. We can't. We can't all that back from our women because women are double minority, you know what I'm saying. So it's like if we as minority been said, hey, give us a voice, give us the opportunity, open up the door for us, well, how can we keep the door closed for women? You know what I'm saying. So it's like it's hypocritical. So for me, it was like, man, we got to make sure we're leading away and make sure the women have a voice and the opportunity drives. Well, that was a great answer. I do ah. Okay, I'm Melissa.
Speaker 3: I am a voice swallow airway expert.
Speaker 1: I'm a speech.
Speaker 3: Pathologist, but my number one job is being a mama. And I just want to say thank you because my son actually wears your church clothes, tour t shirt every.
Speaker 1: Time that he goes to chemo therapy.
Speaker 3: We made a little zipper down the side and they can access his port. And I just want to let you know that we get to sing and jam out on the way to the hospital. I'll find you, and so I just want to tell you, and then telling Hayden right here, I'm your de crap that you have blessed us so much and what you do matters.
Speaker 1: So thank you man, thank you, appreciate you. I's a city, good, good, good one. It is good board. Thank you so much for an amazing panel. I've just had a quick quession flowing back to faith as somewhere than obviously an instants in your industry.
Speaker 6: How do you balance obviously showing that love patience, whatever it is, but also not watering down the gospel and not condobing things that are clearly.
Speaker 1: Into in Christ. You don't have to you don't have to condemn to how Conard Right, So when Jesus, that's the good one with Jesus, woman all into dul Street and they was about to stole her, he didn't say he not get up because you know you're nasty, right, Finish hers. You know what I'm saying. He didn't do that. He said, DNA condem you need a new eye. So, first of for us, I think we got a lot how to walk or keep it. We're so quick to try to like throw a stole and get somebody right. If you don't even walk in cakes to just understand where they are, people will listen to you. I'll live in the hour school the liable names because I got three kids. So every day I'm walking with people who don't love God, you know what I'm saying, Like it's a journey. But they don't want me to be beating him up every day. They want meet to I get to earn the conversations with them. I get to earn the opportunity and tell them about my faith in what I believe in, you know what I'm saying. So it's just a journey. You want in the journey with folks. It ain't no quick second thing. And I think a lot of folks will be like I told him about God. Now what job is done?
Speaker 4: I got him.
Speaker 1: Oh he ain't walked with him. He ain't love it. And he is shown when he had a doctor's appointment. He is shown when he was crying and his jail cell. That's how you get the opportunity to earn the opportunity to help people walk with the Lord instead of just doing all that beating up.
Speaker 4: And a similar situation that I just all to do. Is it's just like the judge to put the sixteen year old girl it being cubs because she fell asleep, not knowing that she's a sleepy because she was homeless?
Speaker 1: Bath is that so quick to throw him down instead of trying to help him build him up?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Next person? Yo? What excuse the pop fulk informal this, but the music has gotten through a lot of transition. She's in my life, however, I'm currently than sorry about that. I'm in a current transition. The white des grade it from school and I just started my job back in June. I can I'll live up in Virginia And this is the hardest transition career in my life because I'm like, I'm not see if I'm friends every day on campus and whatnot. I haven't had as the forces. Yeah, I don't have supports of my family, but it it's difficult. Have been my friends a lot who are like hie months out of the year. Yeah, So like, what advice would you get to someone still trying to find themselves. I'm not three months since to this transition career, What like advice me to give to someone who is in that stinted like I don't know work, so I go lots to you. That's that's one of the reasons why we started to be side out. You know what I'm saying is because a lot of people in transition over the round it's a community or you can be like where you live, where you live here, and then you can get you get plugged in, you can connected with somebody on your same wavelength, on your same page. Just start bawling deeper and walking. You know, we all need that community that pull the folks to connect with and so we just try to create opportunity. So that's fun. Then to tell you, man, down't know what to get onto this cord, start and start buildingless oaks can bindus people on your network and your community. Man, and and may y'all clink up. You would you never know what type of relationships that you would established, you know, just for being it at just be meeting the rap soufies. I'd have found relationships and established communities. You know what I'm saying that otherwise wouldn't have had so many, right you had? Yeah, thank you. So we are any Moore, I'm the last one, but y'all make okay. I'm wanna fuck if he was telling them about for your dot you. Yeah, make sure you followed me. L E c R A E act the create follow me. I will lead you somewhere. I apprompis that and.
Speaker 4: You can follow us at Big Facts Pod. You can follow DJ Scream at DJ Scream, you can follow Black at Big Bag at l and you can follow me at Baby j.
Speaker 1: Being shouts out to Best twenty twenty four. Earn your Lisa salute. Let's get it.
Speaker 2: Visit the new website today, Big Factspod dot com Cool