Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 3: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Well, David Getto will beat our Wango Tango on the beach that's coming up May tenth, and we have tickets for you all morning long. David Gheta A week from Friday, by the way, is really a week from Friday.
Speaker 1: A week from this Friday.
Speaker 3: Tango Wango Tango, Lie Shango.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta get my I gotta I gotta tell David Getta that I'm brushing up on my mixing skills.
Speaker 1: Well, wiki, wiki, let's go.
Speaker 2: You know, Tony, your buffering, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just have you guys decided what you're wearing. Do you know what you're wearing?
Speaker 2: What the weather is gonna be. It's gonna be cold tonight.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing yeah, two outfits?
Speaker 2: No, well maybe I might layer up.
Speaker 3: Layer it up, it up. Don't think we can look ahead?
Speaker 2: What is it a good beach look for a guy?
Speaker 1: Like I know, like do you wear sandals or like?
Speaker 2: No, I wear cool tennis shoes. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think I can have my toes in the sandy either.
Speaker 2: I don't want why I don't mind my toes sand but I got to move around. Fact, there's a lot of backstage cardboard we're gonna walk on exactly I would stuff they put down. Yea, what is a good Oh I'm gonna look for inspiration.
Speaker 1: You know what look good on you?
Speaker 2: What look good on me?
Speaker 1: Like that knitted.
Speaker 3: Look but not really it's like look but it's like, no, it's not a fishnet, but it's like a really like chunky summary looking like shirt but it's not a sweat but it's not a sweater short.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have holes in it, but it's knitted.
Speaker 3: I just bought max and one from Zara and it's so cute.
Speaker 2: What about I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. Here's my exercise. I'm gonna think about things. If I were to go to Coachella. What would I wear to Coachella? To wear it? To this?
Speaker 1: Okay, look, I'm gonna show this.
Speaker 2: It's not bad. That's cute. See that's cute.
Speaker 1: It's envisioning something.
Speaker 2: It's like, n it's super cute. Actually in the V neck, I'm I don't know my co picture that on your body.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cute actually, with like some white pants.
Speaker 3: I'm showing him a picture of a shirt on my six year old son.
Speaker 2: It's probably the same size white pants. Good idea. Anyway, it's coming up, getting sidetracked there, Sunny's guys today. Highs around seventy looking good today. It's Ryan's roses coming up this morning, and those and those and those. We go around the table air for our highs and lows over the weekend. Any highs over the weekendsysty.
Speaker 3: I actually have one from last night. I slept in fresh sheets, like you.
Speaker 2: Know, freshly clean, no dog hair, no Michael hair, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, because we changed him yesterday, so it's just like good. It's actually not Harry. But anyways, I feeling it when you get in your bed and it's like, ah.
Speaker 2: I love that. I agree with that too. I make that noise when I get into my sheet. Oh. Any highs over the last twenty yeah, two days.
Speaker 4: We had a very productive family meeting yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, all the boxes, if you know what I mean, I don't know what you mean, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: Is it like it's ads in the calendar, Like what is the meeting for?
Speaker 2: Is it organizing your what is it organized.
Speaker 1: What are you planning things?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, it's just like it's like stuff that we that we talk about all the time and then we just like sit down and just get it done. So it's like, yeah, organizing the calendar, kids, summer camps, honeymoon, stuff like that type of stuff.
Speaker 2: Gosh, your life is so different than mine. I walked plus a bakery and had to fight myself from getting something and I was smelling. That was like, that was my low? How was I found something really great for my mom for Mother's say, we're gonna be away on May tenth that they you know, Huntington City Pier and so I will be not at my mom's birthday. She will be in Atlanta with dad. But I found her these I don't want to say out like she might be listening.
Speaker 3: She's always listening.
Speaker 2: I won't say it, but it's in her color. Very happy to have found something. I think she's gonna be excited about it. That's it. I'm not I'm not doing loss. I'm not doing loose any lows for you guys.
Speaker 1: It's Monday.
Speaker 2: I don't do Yeah, Monday, today's the low lower. Yeah, let's take it high. Maybe we just cut out the lows, man, I prefer sure.
Speaker 4: But you know what, you can't appreciate the highs without the lows. And life is highs and lows. It's not just all highs.
Speaker 2: Podcast.
Speaker 1: How we do well?
Speaker 2: Great? Stick to your lane here?
Speaker 1: Maybe this is the low right now. It's not even seven am.
Speaker 2: Fighting ever, Guys, we don't fight. We're the couple that doesn't fight. We just speak.
Speaker 1: George and them clooney, Yeah, we're George.
Speaker 2: Lamal, you call me George. I'll call you a mall. Okay, let's do it, call me George.
Speaker 3: Okay, George's cool?
Speaker 2: All right? Is there something your partner does better than you that makes you crazy, drives you nuts? Is there anything that they're just so skilled at that you wish you could do better? For example, people say patience is the number one thing they wish that more of.
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 2: Less than few.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are impatient.
Speaker 2: I went to Mocha the other day and that relaxes you. See. Yeah, uh no. The traffic was horrendous. It took me an hour and fifteen minutes, but I remained absolutely fine. It was a crazy thing. I was calm, totally.
Speaker 3: Cool, unless if I'm late somewhere the traffic doesn't bother me. It almost soothed me in a way.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't soothe me, and I almost I got there twenty five minutes before they close, so after all that, they were about to close, but I was okay with it. So I don't know. Maybe I'm getting more patience. Maybe you guys are giving me patience. What a concept is anything?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: Why it's been a good day for you?
Speaker 2: What do you do? Do you do something that that Michael doesn't do well? Or vice versa?
Speaker 3: Assistn't he If we're having a stressful week already and I'm trying to get information Adam or whatever, then he has zero patients for me. Or if I'm saying, I'm like, did you even listen to anything I just said?
Speaker 2: And what?
Speaker 1: That drives me?
Speaker 2: But the fact that you say it like that is frightens me frightened. What's he gonna say? Yes? What if he says, yes, did you you're a word? I said?
Speaker 3: I doesn't say that snappy, but like that you do listen?
Speaker 1: Well, I know he wasn't listening.
Speaker 3: It's annoying when it happens over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: But that's just the point if it's happening over and over and over again, he's tuning you out.
Speaker 3: Well, then that's the thing. He's got too much on his plate. And vice versa, and vice versa. I do the same thing to him.
Speaker 2: M that's what happens.
Speaker 3: It's what happened.
Speaker 1: Even life happens.
Speaker 3: I say, we have three kids, full time jobs, schedules all here.
Speaker 2: Anything I said, I said, this is what happens. That's it.
Speaker 1: I heard you. But I know what you were going to say.
Speaker 2: You don't know anything about what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I say, this is what happens when you get married.
Speaker 3: Oh my, oh gosh.
Speaker 2: Never say that, guys after I don't know why you think I'm so predictable and obvious. But Tanya, is there anything that you don't do well that Robbie does you wish you could? Or vice versa.
Speaker 4: He's really good at seeing everybody's perspective in different situations, like he's actually one. He's very empathetic, like he can put himself in somebody else's shoes and I can't do that. I really like see things one sided, and he really sees things from every side, which I've always admired about it.
Speaker 2: I think there's this is also whatever we admired, But you speak with emotion like you react emotionally many times, yes, versus what he does pragmatically, but that's because of his training as a lawyer. He has to kind of do that, you think, So, yes, my father is one.
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 1: Do you react with emotion ever?
Speaker 2: I think I'm a mixed bag. I react with Yeah, I get emotionally all wound up, and other times I can just be matter of fact.
Speaker 3: But sometimes matter of fact gives off the feeling that you don't care. Oh right.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's as I don't think it's like don't care. I feel like it's I don't know, it's something.
Speaker 3: That I think if you don't give anything back, then it's like it's they.
Speaker 1: Don't give it back.
Speaker 4: It's like he just they just are more practical about it, which is annoying because I'm like, if you, I want you to be as like worked up as I am, but like.
Speaker 2: Not which gets under your skin, which maybe he does intentionally sometimes just to play well.
Speaker 1: It works.
Speaker 4: Because I'm like, damn, like, okay, I'm gonna calm down, I'm gonna get on your level.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna like really.
Speaker 2: Upset, like I'm upset. Please be upset for a minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it never escalates.
Speaker 2: Well here's the escalation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're both escalating. That's too much.
Speaker 2: I we we wear hearts on our sleeves until we don't. Now, come up next spring cleaning time. Make sure you clean these things. I guess people come over to your house and notice it and they think it's gross. Let me tell you what they said. One to two point seven kiss FM. Before you have guests over for this summer, clean up these spaces. I guess they complain about these things in your home and they say that they're gross. The bathroom spider, toothpaste on the mirror, get that down. Doorknobs and light switches, they're touched a lot, so they are. They need to get a little dingy around them. I don't ever clean my doorknobs. Do you ever clean your doorknobs all the time?
Speaker 3: There's germs and sick kids.
Speaker 2: Yes, dirty dishes in the sink, Okay, I mean these are all fair. No of your dirty dishes in the sink. Today's quote. You do not need to explain your standards. No explaining needed there for you not for them with just FM headlines with siciny well.
Speaker 3: More than fifty five thousand Los Angeles County workers are expected to go on strike tonight, which could disrupt some services, including public health, social services, parks and recreation, public works and library services.
Speaker 1: Santa Monica is considering.
Speaker 3: A proposal to allow public drinking right there on Third Street Promenade between eight am and two am every day. Five people have been arrested for allegedly making false FEMA claims related to the LA wildfires and collecting thousands of dollars in relief benefits. And the Timberwolves beat the Lakers yesterday, taking a three to one lead in the first round playoff series. Game five is Wednesday, and the LA Kings, well, they lost Edmonton in overtime to even that series at two games a piece. Game five is tomorrow night at Crypto on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: There's Brittany on Kiss. I am fixing to pay another bill here, but first time we grabbed Avery before we pay that bill. Avery. Good morning, How you doing? Hi?
Speaker 6: I am great, how are you all super good?
Speaker 2: Thanks for asking? So your wedding photographer, it says here and you have an issue with a friend who's wedding you photographed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I actually did this, like, you know, totally free. It was just a small guest that I wanted to give it, you know, for her wedding. And but she has now posted all of them on social media. And I did the editing of her photos, but she seemed to have done her own editing, which now they look totally awful.
Speaker 2: What's the what's a problem, Like she went.
Speaker 7: In and changed the coloring, she bought filters all over them. And the worst part is that she's tagged my photography account, which is like, you know, the way I get my business.
Speaker 1: Oh, just untag your account.
Speaker 6: I'm definitely thinking about it.
Speaker 7: I just don't know what to do because I don't want to offend her, and but yet I don't want to hurt my business.
Speaker 2: Well I don't think you're going to offend her by saying, hey, look this is my this is what I do for work, this is how I make my living, this is my my currency, this is the product that I need to sell. And I think that that's It's a business conversation, not a personal conversation, so you can't worry about that.
Speaker 1: But it's her friend, so Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 2: Friend, but it's her business too, so your friends should understand it more than anybody. How to help protect your business?
Speaker 3: I think you let it go, Like how many people are actually going to see the photos on her account versus like your account that has all your original photos if they were.
Speaker 2: If they weren't a christs if, Festers, if she lets us go.
Speaker 3: If they were to click on her account, they go to her, then they see her pictures and like, oh wow, these are beautiful.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: No, you, Festers, Avery, I think this is a lesson learned. You have to have rules now, like you need to have contracts that people sign. You cannot alter my photos if you're going to post them on social media.
Speaker 1: Ah no she could not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have the photographers that I work with have those types of contracts for the For this exact reason.
Speaker 2: You were going to a lot of photographers over there where you got going on there family magazine, family photos, Avery, I think you heard some different opinions here. Good luck on handling this. Protect your business. Your friend will understand. That's my guidance.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 7: On I agree, Thank you all, Okay.
Speaker 2: Bye, And generous of you to give it as a gift. Very generous of you and thoughtful as well. Brian Seacrest with you. The Ryans Roses I was telling you about a few minutes ago is on and deck Tanya is a training report real quick.
Speaker 4: First, Yes, so, model, actress influencer Olivia Colpo and her husband NFL running back Christian McCaffrey are expecting their first baby together, and Christian told people about Olivia's biggest craving, which was so lol. So he said, she's been craving salads.
Speaker 6: Crave.
Speaker 1: He said, I never knew that was a thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is about the leaves, but she's been craving them. And then he also revealed that the two of them have been watching a lot of Top Chef because Olivia has been researching baby recipes and not just like good recipes, but efficient and fast ones that she wants to make.
Speaker 1: For their baby.
Speaker 4: But it's very funny because I feel like when you hear about celebrity cravings, you think about like doughnuts or like weird like pickles and ice cream, and then like the fact that she's craving salads is like so funny to me.
Speaker 3: It's on point I don't know. Why.
Speaker 2: Was there any kind of sad you craved?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: For me, Yes, it was a spinach salad. It's specifically Michael's spinach salad that he would make, and I think it was just like, it's such a simple salad. It's spinach, olive oil, lemon juice, pine nuts, and parmesan cheese, pine nuts.
Speaker 2: Did you ever make that famous spinach salad with the hot bacon bit oil?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: But why sure?
Speaker 2: I think I think it's it's like a hot dressing. It's got like bacon bits in the dressing, and you'd serve it as a warm, oily dressing on top of spinach leaves.
Speaker 3: It's really good, sounds delicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what it was.
Speaker 3: I think it was more the lemon flavor that I that I like mixed with the spinach. But almost every day I eat that salad.
Speaker 2: And do you do your partner co like you guys would co eat those salads, right, I mean you kind of co crave together. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But Michael also made me like a lunch every single day when I was pregnant.
Speaker 2: He's the sweet He really is a sweetheart.
Speaker 3: He's Smoothi's every day It all ended after I had the babies.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well that's fine, that's fine. Do you know what's in there? It's time for Ryan's Rose is one oh two point seven Kiss FM, Los Angeles. Here we go, Dear Ryan, Sistney, and Tanya. I found a conversation in my husband's phone in which everything the other person said had been deleted. So, Emelia and Claremont, good morning, and thanks for reaching out to us. We are here to try and help. Just know that, uh, to understand the situation a little bit more. How do you mean you saw the other side of a conversation deleted? Explain what you saw?
Speaker 6: I was going through my husband's phone.
Speaker 5: Excuse me.
Speaker 6: He's never never been protective of his phone. In fact, like he never really knows where it is. Like he always asks like have you seen my phone? Constantly, but like something changed during that, like after around Valentine's Day. Ever since then, his phone has never left his hand and I've like found him off somewhere texting like he's hiding. Like anyways, one night, like when he was asleep, I went into his phone and found a conversation with someone named l E. And it was only my husband's blue messages everything is sent by the other person was bleeded and my husband's messages were just okay, got it? Sounds good? Yes?
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 6: The only clue I have is the six O two area code, which is Arizona wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, Arizona six, So it like tells you this the text message was deleted?
Speaker 2: Is this deleted message?
Speaker 1: Deleted message?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 2: I always wonder if some people do it, may always wonder why because.
Speaker 3: It didn't mean to send it, or in this case, they're trying to hide something.
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, Amelia? How long you been married? For?
Speaker 6: Eight years? We have one son together?
Speaker 2: And did you ever suspect your husband of cheenie? Is this a first time thing or was it already in your head now you saw this?
Speaker 6: No, this has never come up in our entire marriage eight years together. I haven't. We've never had any kind of issues. He's ever been territorial over his spouse. There.
Speaker 2: Did anything happen around Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: Nothing, We had like a really nice Valentine's Day. Nothing nothing?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, hold on one second, we'll call your husband of eight years next one to two point seven kiss FM. We're calling Amelia's husband. Of eight years. They've got one son. I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then your husband's name.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Ryan, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna do that right now. Be very quiet. We must see we can find out now. The story is she found a conversation in his phone in which everything the other person said had been deleted. It's sketch, and we know that the person is in Arizona. That's all we know. But she thinks there's something going on, something hidden from her. It's not a good feeling. And she wants a peace of mind. She wants to be able to sleep at night knowing what just at least knowing something but not guessing. And that's where we are. That's what we're here, and that's we're gonna do. We're gonna make the call now. Good luck. The person is in his phone as L E L E. But we don't know any more than that. Okay, quiet, Sisaney, Tanya, well Sysney, not you, but Tanya, you and I and good luck. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, can I speak to Isaiah? Please?
Speaker 5: Who's this?
Speaker 1: Hi there?
Speaker 3: My name is Devin. I'm calling from Flowers on Yale. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 5: How can I help you?
Speaker 3: Great? You know, we're offering a free promotion. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like. They're absolutely free. Just trying to promote our new business. We're located on Yale Avenue right here in Claremont, and since you're a local resident, we just thought it's a promotion that we do once a month for local residents and it's something nice we can do to get.
Speaker 1: Back to the community.
Speaker 3: Is there anybody that you'd like to send flowers to?
Speaker 5: No? No, this is seriously, who is this? Who the hell is this?
Speaker 3: My name is Devin. Okay, they're really beautiful. It's it's a beautiful dozen red roses. If you're pleased with our arrangements, we hope that you refers to friends and family down the road or come back as a customer.
Speaker 1: But these are free.
Speaker 3: I don't need cash, credit card info, anything like that from you. Just the name of the person you want.
Speaker 1: To send them to.
Speaker 5: Free roses.
Speaker 3: That's correct, all right, Great, what's the name of the person.
Speaker 5: Her name is Ellie?
Speaker 3: Ellie?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that like E L I? E L L I E yeah E L L I E.
Speaker 1: Okay, and what would you like to put on the card.
Speaker 5: You should put? You have changed my life for a and I will never be the same.
Speaker 2: Okay, Isaiah. Stop, wait, my voice is being broadcast on the radio. We have your wife. We have your wife, Amelia on the phone. We just heard you send red roses to Ellie, the woman that's changed your life forever, and how it will never be the same. What has Ellie done?
Speaker 5: None of your business, That's what I agree.
Speaker 2: I agree you tell your wife. I don't care, But why you tell your wife?
Speaker 5: Ah, this is.
Speaker 1: Amelia.
Speaker 6: Hi, I'm I'm not I'm here, I'm here, Isaiah.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you've changed.
Speaker 6: My life forever. What the hell is going on?
Speaker 5: Oh my god? Oh my god?
Speaker 6: Are you having an a fair?
Speaker 5: Oh my god. Okay, okay, let's let me we can fix this, honey. We need to get off the radio right now. And look, I'll just come right home. Don't do anything, okay, I'll explain it all, I swear.
Speaker 2: Please, what are you gonna what are you gonna explain? We know that she lives in Arizona, we know she's in your phone as L period e period, But her name is Ellie. That's we just decoded that, and we now know that you sent her life changing roses. We know you're married, So what is there to explain here? You're clearly having an affair with Ellie? Are you not?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, oh god, I don't. I don't want to do this on the radio. I just this isn't a good idea. Please, I can explain everything.
Speaker 1: And explain it.
Speaker 2: No, let him go. I send something there for them to take this off there. I sent something. I mean, we're gonna let you guys talk. This go ahead, and Ann, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what to talk about.
Speaker 6: I don't even want to hear it, like this is just insane. Yeah, eight years, eight years wasted and we have a son, Like, what an example you are?
Speaker 5: No, baby, it's not what you think. I swear, please, and what is it?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 5: I just don't think it's appropriate to say over the radio.
Speaker 3: I understand it is that.
Speaker 2: I understand it's not. If he doesn't want to say it, let him not say it. Let them work it out, Amelia. We're gonna let you guys talk offline. He's he's ready to tell you something, So here we go. Hear it listen to it, let us know if you're back another day and share it with us. Thank you, guys. No look at me like that.
Speaker 1: Well I could have. I could have gotten it out of him.
Speaker 2: But I don't. But did you not send some sort of human vulnerability and what he needed to say? Maybe the discretion we didn't. Yes, maybe there is something that he can explain. It makes sense.
Speaker 3: The only thing I could think of is that Ellie is his daughter.
Speaker 2: I just tell you I felt in her genuine vulnerability in him to.
Speaker 3: If you're trying to have me dig for general jen say general vulnerability. I think maybe there's a twist like that, and it's some long lost daughter that he's found out about he hasn't told his wife about, and it's like a oh.
Speaker 2: I would make a note that we should try to follow up with Amelia at some point to see if she will tell us what he told her. Most your two sweet Ryan's roses one of two point seven kids FM. I don't know why, but my instinct, my got told me to just lay off of him. At the end of that call, it felt like something was real. There was real in his in his saying, look, this is not what you think let me explain it to you. Give me the chance to explain it to my wife off the air. I just felt like he was being genuine.
Speaker 1: It was real, real, shady, No, it.
Speaker 2: Was not real.
Speaker 1: Also, still didn't send the flowers to his wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but who's Ellie. We don't know, We don't know. Maybe there maybe there's an illness, Maybe there's something going on that we don't know about, and I don't.
Speaker 1: I wife should know about it, yes, and she did not.
Speaker 2: But then that's not for us to discover on the air. Why it is because it is for her to discover first.
Speaker 1: No, you're wrong, It's fine. Let's see what Kimberly has to say.
Speaker 2: Well, that's in like fifteen minutes, because you're gonna have to hold Can you hold on for a second. We gotta do the headlines. I gotta play a song here, can you hang on?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 2: All right, cool, let's do the headlines. Kimberly's coming up in a few minutes. She was in Chino listening to this. Let's see what she thinks. Kiss FM's Disney Kiss FM headlines.
Speaker 3: Well, Santa Monica is considering a proposal to allow public drinking. All right, there on Third Street Promenade between eight am and two am every day. Elie Metro will start screening passengers for concealed weapons at the Norwalk station starting today as part of its efforts to enhance safety. The Vatican announced that cardinals will gather for the conclave to elect a new pope starting on May seventh, and Beyonce will kick off the US leg of her Cowboy Carter tour at Sofi Stadium tonight, the first of five shows here in La Okay.
Speaker 2: That is MESSI. It's lowly young. It's Ryan Seacrest who going back to Ryan's roses, Basically, she says, here, dear Ryan, Sisney Tania, I found a conversation with my husband's phone in which everything the other person said had been deleted. So delete to the delete, get him on the phone. He sends the roses to Ellie. She knows that the number that she saw in his phone because she read this text chain was L period e period. So he put like code L e or something because he spelled it Ellie, but she knew was L period e period in the context. Yes, anyway, he sent the roses to her. I didn't think there was any other explanation they's cheating. And then something sounded. I don't know what the sound was. Something in his voice made me believe as he said, with that sound in his voice, he said, please just give me the chance to explain this to my wife off the air. It's not what you think. I can explain all of this. He sounded so vulnerable and genuine in saying that with the tone of his voice that I believe him that there's something he's gonna say to her that isn't what we think now what it is, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's buying some time.
Speaker 2: I don't think so are He's.
Speaker 1: Not real vulnerable when you're caught.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think something.
Speaker 1: What happens when when you go to jail. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I think he's going to tell her something that we don't see coming now. I don't know what it is, but he deserves the chance to tell her without us.
Speaker 3: I mean, long lost daughter, long lost sister.
Speaker 2: Could be any of that.
Speaker 3: Maybe if you're trying to look at the glass half full.
Speaker 2: So I agree. It didn't add up until I heard him, And then, for some reason, my gut tells me it's something we aren't thinking about. It's going on. Hey, Kimer, you heard it. What do you think?
Speaker 8: Well, that was actually fascinating. He was so cocky with Siphony and Ryan. Then he was busted, put his tail between his legs and became a coward like if you have the nerve to cheat, then have the nerves to own up to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm totally wrong on this.
Speaker 1: But you've been wrong a lot lately.
Speaker 2: Well, that is a generalism. I object general generalization, generalism, general.
Speaker 3: You were wrong during the match game, you're wrong here.
Speaker 2: I I object irrelevant. It's fine.
Speaker 1: We all have off days.
Speaker 2: I'm not off. I'm telling you that my gut might be on.
Speaker 1: It's not that Mark, Mark. Let's enjoy the show.
Speaker 2: What you having a good time over there? At our expense?
Speaker 3: I'm saying, technically your expense.
Speaker 2: We're in this together. Fine, we're not together. Great, we are together? Well, then that's good. So Mark, I was gonna say, oh, I know, thank you Kimberly for calling. We appreciate you listening.
Speaker 1: Hey, welcome.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm wrong, Maybe I'm wrong, Mark. I feel like after this settles for a day or two, we should find out from Amelia what she was told. Even if she won't go in there. What was the what was it that he said?
Speaker 1: So see you do want to know, of course I.
Speaker 2: Want to know, but I want to know. I'm telling you it's not what we think.
Speaker 1: I could have gotten it out of him. Yeah, it would have.
Speaker 2: Been the wrong thing to do right there. No, it's me. It's so interesting how sometimes I know you better than you know yourselves.
Speaker 1: I feel the same way about you.
Speaker 2: Well then that's yeah, what are.
Speaker 1: You better than you know yourself?
Speaker 2: For sure? That's what Sisney just said.
Speaker 1: Why here to reiterate?
Speaker 3: We all know that Tongua just repeats everything.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I got to pay a bill. Next, it's kiss FM, Ryan's Roses. We are going to play name that so Cal City musician edition Wingo Tango tickets in just a couple of minutes. But you know, fourth of July, I just want so Thanksgiving. This is no particular order. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the fourth of July probably my three favorites.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well what's left?
Speaker 2: Halloween? Yeah, it's Halloween. There's East Easter.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, there's Valentine's Day in Saint Patrick's Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot around there. Calendar, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving. I love because everyone here in this country is off. It's not religious, it's just everyone's off.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: It's interesting, Yes, it's just it is.
Speaker 2: And pretty much everybody, no matter what you believe in, you're doing the same thing. I want to Christmas. I love it. It's love, the charm of the season.
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 3: It's also mixed with your birthday a little bit too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, so it's like for me it's got more meaning because my birthday too.
Speaker 5: So ex.
Speaker 2: Three fourth of July, same deal. Everybody's off. Like, everybody's celebrating. It doesn't matter what you believe in, you're celebrating. And it's like party vibes, and it's summer vibes.
Speaker 1: Summer vibes for sure.
Speaker 2: And you think of barbecues, and you think of and you think of koozies, and you think of shorts.
Speaker 3: And you tank top beat of the pool, the smell of coconut sun tanning oil.
Speaker 2: It's fourth of July, fireworks, fourth of July, right, So there's one place here in something California taking away the fireworks, I know.
Speaker 3: And it's kind of iconic because many people maybe relied.
Speaker 1: On them, or many people that live in the area.
Speaker 3: Are probably relieved that there's because you're not going to have like the fireworks smoke like they're saying it's going to be better for the environment, things like that. They're taking them away, but they're replacing them with something. Can you guess what it is? Ai, They're not too far off.
Speaker 1: Drones. It's going to be a drone.
Speaker 2: I've seen those vegas.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. These drone shows you can do a lot more with. You can get more creative with them. They're pretty spectacular, they are, and they're safer. Fireworks, as we know, can be dangerous and noise is always an issue with fireworks. If you have pets, mind noise.
Speaker 1: Pull the dogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah fine, Scarce, I'm glad that your Georgia's fine.
Speaker 7: Fine.
Speaker 4: Do you remember at my wedding when the fireworks went off, Sunny flew like she was so scared.
Speaker 1: It made me so sad.
Speaker 2: Well, drones are coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to be called America Fest. It's going to feature hundreds of drones lighting up the sky with synchronized animations and patriotic imagery. A modern twist to the classic celebration is.
Speaker 1: What they're saying.
Speaker 2: Interesting because there's nostalgia in the fireworks, but there's incredible, unlimited creativity in the drones. I do know, like, who covers all those costs, because seems to be more expensive to do the drones than the fireworks.
Speaker 3: Drones are apparently way more expensive. But and also I need music. I guess it can't just be quiet drone show.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I think they could put set them to be right, choreograph it to music. Actually, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: The noise is fireworks, just the at least with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean there's that noise.
Speaker 6: But.
Speaker 2: Also the like you know, the finalees coming over. Yeah, the launch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm torn. I don't know how I feel about the drunes.
Speaker 2: All right, well let's see it.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: Natalia, It's kiss good morning. How are you doing.
Speaker 6: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How are you super good? Are you ready to jump right into this game for Wango Tango tickets?
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: It's called Name City Musician Edition. Okay, so we're gonna play this game. I will name a famous musician that grew up in southern California. You tell me what city they're from. Okay, Oh, don't worry. It's multiple choice. You gotta get three right before you get three wrong. Here we go. First one, Billie Eilish and her older brother Phineas grew up in this La neighborhood. Is it a Brentwood be East Hollywood or see Highland Park?
Speaker 1: Uh, Highland Park.
Speaker 2: I believe I heard Ruby say that, yeah Park? Sorry, Ruby, It's fine, that's okay.
Speaker 1: That's my neighbor. Give it away.
Speaker 2: She's playing along back there in the back room.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear her.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's fine. Don't worry. I'm gonna keep her mic open now to again. May help out, all right, Here we go next. Miguel grew up in this so Cal city A San Pedro, B Woodland Hills or CE Redlands.
Speaker 6: You're the first row.
Speaker 2: A San Pedro is the first one, B woodn Hills or see Redlands. You got it? Yeah, I heard Ruby on that one too, Okay. And finally, Snoop dogg grew up in this southern California city. Is it a Coasta Mesa, B Long Beach or Sea Lancaster.
Speaker 6: Come on, I was just about to say Long Beach, Yeah, Long Beach.
Speaker 3: Gotta know that one, And I'm like, you didn't even need them multi times?
Speaker 2: He went to Long Beach, Polly High, home of the Jack Rabbits. All right, congratulations, you did it. You're going to our wango tango. You got three in a row.
Speaker 6: That's awesome. I've been calling ninety seven and calling on suff No.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's meant to be. Then that you go. We'll see out there.
Speaker 8: Thanks for listening to us.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, it's kiss FM coming back. We're gonna do it for us this morning on Kiss FM. Tomorrow, before you get married, there's something in your partner's past you should check out. They could predict your likelihood of divorce. I will share that with you just before seven o'clock tomorrow. WHOA On another happy note. Second date update tomorrow. He and his friends accidentally left a subpar tip at a restaurant. He realized that it was not good. He went back to make it right, and sparks flew. That's where we'll pick up the second date update. If you missed anything on today's show, it's up on the podcast. Ryan's Roses. The fireworks show being replaced by the drones here in some parts of southern California. All that up on our podcast. Have a great one. We'll talk to you for seeing the I'll see you on We Have Fortune in American Idol tonight. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow