Speaker 1: Lift you know.
Speaker 2: Donovan Mitchell ties an NBA playoff mark with thirty nine points in the second half as the Calves even the series one twelve to one oh three. Mitchell match Eric Sleepy Floyd free throw ten with twenty seven seconds. He had a chance to break the record set in nineteen eighty seven in which Floyd did it against the Oak Others the Los Angeles Raiders Raiders Lakers, but he missed the fire shot. Mitchell finished with forty three points, including fifteen of Cleveland's on a twenty four to old run that went the last twelve seconds of the first half into the first six minutes of the third quarter. Calves with ten of twelve from the field and made three three porters and also converted five turnovers by the Pistons into nine points. Hey hey, I need somebody to tell me Joe, where is Jake? Did you see what that man did? Eight point two rebounds? Now, people keep telling me what shehlon He ain't that skilled offensively. Okay, you ain't got to be skilled to get rebound So what's the excuse he ain't getting no damn rebounds?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I guess he need to work on his offensive game. He needs to be able to drop step. He need to be able to work on a fade away. I need up. I get all of that. Okay, all of that. His offense isn't where it needs to be, especially when you get to the postseason. They focusing on your Joe.
Speaker 1: You told me.
Speaker 2: GP you told me said, look, the offense. You ain't just getting up and down in the postseason. You better have something in your bag to be able to get away from these dudes because they know what you like to do and they're gonna keep it from doing it. What about the rebounding? This man Sam put tall and gave me two rebounds and in twenty seven minutes. I ain't gonna he he Hey, look, we gotta be honest. Fellas hell.
Speaker 3: He ain't having a great postseason, but he ain't no damn scoring neither.
Speaker 1: Well, he have a twenty and ten.
Speaker 3: But listen, you know when you get in the postseason, brother, listen, all that ain't gonna the games. Golos down way too much. Bro Hey, and during ain't no guy who we need to be throwing the ball down there to trying to get no damn bucket in the first place.
Speaker 1: He's an energy.
Speaker 3: He's a blue collar guy, a hard working guy, you know what I mean. But I'm like you, he got to do more rebounding, bro, Like he should be double figures rebounding every night. I ain't tripping on the points. I ain't looking for him to give me twenty and ten.
Speaker 1: In no series. I'm just keep it real. Not with Mobley and what's the other big Allen down there?
Speaker 3: I think you know it's a I mean, hell, it's been a tough matchup for him pretty much all playoffs. But for the most part, Detroit does that damage defensively in garden and that's what leads to a lot of transition buckets. And obviously k has to be special every night. He can't have a night off, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: If he have a night off, they damn ain't got a chance to win it. Hey, look and then when you look at donov and the man had four points a half.
Speaker 4: And a half, Yeah, and he went crazy. But that second half and then and Fellas.
Speaker 2: We gotta understand that guy has to be like Ben Wallace. He has to be an all around basketball player.
Speaker 1: You don't need or you.
Speaker 2: Need to block shots, you need to get you need to see in you need to do that type of situation, you cannot. And then what people are understand, possessions are big in the playoffs, and you gotta understand everyone, you're not gonna play this team one night and then you don't play them again for another month.
Speaker 1: You're playing them seven games in a row.
Speaker 2: And what they're gonna do is gonna go to practice and they're gonna look at Hilm and they're gonna adjust. And when you know you're the weak link, we're gonna say, let's go at him, let's get him into this, and then he gets exposed and that's not gonna happen. And this is what it is about it. He was having a great he had a great regular season, but this is the playoffs now and the teams are expose him.
Speaker 3: I agree, I agree, O Joe GP in the postseason, guess what we know, every damn player you're gonna run. And guess what y'all know, every damn play we're gonna run. Yes, sir, now, it's our will against your will. You feel me like we know during ain't no offer? Well, will he gets some points of some rebounds? Since you mentioned will, will he do that? Now, nah, he won't because guess what. Guess what, we know. We know how he gonna We know how he can beat us. We got to keep his big ass off the glass. We gotta keep a body on him, you know what I mean. We can't let him be a fake. Yeah, k might get hit thirty, but hell if we keep doing under ten, keep his rebounding down. Don't let it make him be less effective. Man, we got a great chance of winning. I thought Detroit got great contribution from Lavert off.
Speaker 1: His pass man.
Speaker 5: He gave.
Speaker 4: Fish Grease the verbal cutting and you know what.
Speaker 2: But the pistons. Thompson's gonna have to learn how to stop filing so much. He getting filed trouble in the first two minutes of the ball game, Joe, and now here I have them, What do you have? I don't think he scored a point.
Speaker 3: AVP tell me this man as great as Thompson is defensively, Bro, you gotta add a little offense to your game.
Speaker 1: Bro, Like I feel like when you get to the NBA.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh yo, I know y'all, it's probably the same when you get to the NFL.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: You got twenty four hours, Okay, you may be in the gym two three hours, but all you should be doing is working on your damn game, shooting them jump shots, getting up your extra shots, them corner threes where you know you're gonna get your shots from bro. Because in today's game, if you can't score the damn ball, it's almost hard.
Speaker 1: But Joe is not. It's like this era ain't like you, y'all guys.
Speaker 2: Man, these dudes ain't going to work out of it that that man, they making twenty thirty million dollars, they don't care. They don't care. Man, they ain't trying to do all of that. And he should be in in the gym working on being just like a Scottie Pippen, being utility like that, going, oh, all that hitting and what you gotta do. Because he is long like that. He can play d like that. He can go and get it here. He runs like like like a deer and get.
Speaker 1: All that going.
Speaker 2: He can play that way. But you know what they gonna do in the offseason two they go up there, be on on islands, they be all of that. They don't they don't be working at that game. I'll be like men shooting me. I'm gonna make the All Star team. I'm gonna make All League, I'm gonna make all Deepen, I'm gonna make everything, and I'm gonna go in there and I'm gonna sit in his lab by myself and work out by myself. And I'm gonna put three people that's better than me in my conference and I'm gonna I'll do them. And that's what I'll be working at. That's all I would be doing. And that's what I did. I was like John Stockton, Kevin Johnson, Tim Hardaway was my goal, my goal to get and I went at their health and I went and got them. You know't know what I'm saying, And that's what you gotta do. But they don't work like that no more. You know what I'm saying, because they.
Speaker 1: Make us money.
Speaker 3: Hey hey, everybody got a train now. When I was coming up on Ojo GP, Bro, all we did was played pick up.
Speaker 1: We played the game. We played the game.
Speaker 3: I just think, you know, as a player, if you know you have a weakness in your game, bro, you have to try in some way somehow make that a strength. You know what I mean. If these dudes ain't guarding you when when you're on offense. Bro, you have to work on your game. You have to work on that jump shot, you have to work on that MIDI because guess what, if you're able to make a couple of them, you open up the floor for guys like Kay to be able to work. Hell, but if I got two non shooters out here and Enduring and Thompson, Hell, Tobias Harry, I'm playing great this whole playoffs, you know what I mean? It's like, Hell, I ain't got to worry about. But really, two people and Duncan Robinson running out screens. You know you you you In today's game, it's wide open and if you can't score, Bro, it's just hard to Joe.
Speaker 2: We go back, We go back to Oklahoma. That's what That's what That's what the Oklahoma is doing for. Hey, you feel what I'm saying. They knocking shots down what they what they started. So Cunningham doesn't have that that that that that that ability to do that because his dudes is not making shots. If they make shots, then it'll be better for Cunningham.
Speaker 1: He can be that man he wont to be.
Speaker 2: But all they gotta do is double Cunningham man and then dudes don't make shots, we win games. You know what I'm saying. That's about man went crazy in the second half, Yes he did, and he has he.
Speaker 1: Has that caounta ability.
Speaker 2: We've seen him go heywhea, he see a couple of them go in, they gonna get it.
Speaker 4: Hey hey, uncle Joe and GP. He was willing to do anything. He hidden from the three, he taking, he taking dudes off the dribble, calling for the pick, going around, coming back through, like, man, what the hell? Why can't we do this every night? Can we do this every night?
Speaker 1: Hope?
Speaker 4: We can't forget about James Harden to that. James Harden hit some key.
Speaker 2: Shots start he did, and I'm happy for him for that because you know they always criticize him in the playoffs. All he gotta do is just be consistent, man, and be like this in Cleveland has a chance, you know what I'm saying. Usually he'll fade away, But now he got he got another boy with him and Mitchell where he know if he get the ball, he hit his shots. He ain't got to be up there just pounding the ball, pounding the ball and try to four. Mitchell is that guy now and all Harden got to do is sit over there and you know he gonna knock down a shot. If you have to and get aggressive, he will go to the back and get buckets.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm glad to see him now being in the playoffs and doing what he do.
Speaker 3: Hey, to me, I feel like the only way Cleveland can win this series, James Harden and Donovan Mitchell don't have to play this way. Hey, look, look think about tonight. James had liven assists. He only had two turnovers. Bro, if you don't turn the ball over, jh my boy, if you get a chance to see this and hit his clip, if you don't turn the ball, y'all have a hell of a chance to win.
Speaker 2: Should have won game too, Joe. Remember it should it doesn't turn the ball over. Yeah, think about it, Joe. They should be up three, They should be up three to.
Speaker 1: One, three one, they should be You're right, You're right, I think.
Speaker 3: Look with Donovan' scoring thirty nine and if that man scored thirty nine points in the second half, it's crazy. Do you know what type of heatal? You gotta be on, Like you have to understand the moment, you know what I mean? Like he probably came into half to him like, damn only got full points. This ain't gonna get it, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 3: And to come out of their second half and assert himself the way he did, and for them to pull this off, Like, Bro, I don't know if they can win in Detroit I think it's hard to win in Detroit because Detroit role players play a lot better at home and for whatever reason, Donovan and James Harden hadn't played great in Detroit. But man, listen, if they want to win, they have to be aggressive like this. James has to come out and assert himself early. He has to get going early. Fellas you know, Cleveland can't sit around and wait to be punched. Bro, they gotta punchy.
Speaker 2: But you know, they gonna get calls to in Detroit, so they're gonna have to play through that, and they're gonna have to just play good. I just think that that turnover situation, if they leave it down, they got a good chance to win it all the time. If you stay close at the end of the thing, them two dudes can make shots. What's gonna and and and you'll fool around and get upset. But you know what, JB. They're gonna have to find a way to give K a break. Yeah, you know, Joe, you notice that when he gets tired, he turns the ball over all the time.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's what costs another that that game. Yeah, that's what That's what I mean. You noticed that.
Speaker 2: He but you're asking him, Bro, he gotta take Donovan Mitchell or he's taking James Harden.
Speaker 1: Now I gotta go on the offensive end.
Speaker 2: I gotta create shots for myself, or I gotta create and get somebody else to borrow.
Speaker 1: He don't get a chance to rest. He can't rest.
Speaker 2: But Joe, sorry, that's why they should have had the boy Ivy. Remember they got rid of him. What could have handled the basketball a little bit more? You feel what if Ivy was one of them dudes that could have handled a basketball from Kay and then that would have been cool.
Speaker 1: But he handled the basketball too much. He just hands it too much. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, look, K don't have the luxury that shape. Hash has an a j Mitchell sex to him? Who you a lot of times in the game to night if you watch it. When y'all know y'all watched the game, you was there, But Shaye was running up the sideline while aj was, you know, running the pick and roll, so he able to rink. Hell, Kate ain't got the luxury, Bro, he can't do that. Look you take the ball out his damn hand. You don't know what's gonna happen, trying to feel trying to run Jenkins and Jenkins been. He hadn't been what he was when k was out.
Speaker 2: And I don't know why Joe he had that one good game or what was that game? I think game seven against Orlando. Yeah, but other than that, it's like, Bro, they got they gotta find a way to get him a blow man, but they gonna they go. They burning him out. He played, He played forty minutes, He legit playing forty minutes because he ain't getting no rest. He don't get the rest on the offensive defensive end because he's got James Hard to Donovan Mitchell, and he doesn't get the rest on the offensive bend because he's got to create for himself and others.
Speaker 1: So ain't no rest for the weary. You're right, You're right.
Speaker 4: It's damn near to his damn near two man game when it comes to goddamn, when it comes to the Pistons, you know and Tobias Tobias Harris planing. I just got that what.
Speaker 2: Tomis does and they got think about what they got from kars Lervert.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think you had twenty three. He had twenty fight off the bench, If I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: I just think I think from Thompson, Bro, you gotta you gotta get a little more from him.
Speaker 1: I ain't.
Speaker 3: I know he working his ass off defensively, but offensively, I mean, hell, he was a minus twenty seven.
Speaker 1: He was the he was the highest plus minus and.
Speaker 2: He played a few as minutes, right, so you imagine if he'd played k minutes what it plus might have been.
Speaker 3: Damn, it might have sixty. That's what I'm saying. So he got what I'm saying. You know, when you talk about pinpoints something, I'm just I'm calling him out because it's like, Damn, Broky.
Speaker 1: Needs some help.
Speaker 3: He needs some help, like offensively, and you gotta find ways to score the ball, bro, he gotta find ways to get them at least twelve or sixteen points a night.
Speaker 2: Fellas Victor Wembin y'amen won't be fined or suspended by the NBA after he was ejected in Game four following the elbow to the I was reach in spread Spurs head coach Mitch Johnson on the decision. They did what they did because of the outcome of the play, so be it. But to have anything on top of that, I think would be ridiculous. Joe GP, are you surprised that Winby didn't face any further penalty? I think he would. I think the fine. I thought he's gonna get fired. I knew they weren't gonna suspend him. That's not gonna happen. That'll just mass up basketball up to me, guys, it's just playing basketball, man, you know, he threw elbow.
Speaker 1: It's just playing basketball.
Speaker 2: And I think Daddy's here what he was. I'm glad that the NBA made the right decision to do this. I thought he would be a fine, you know. I thought he'd be fine a little bit, but I didn't think no suspension was coming. If they were suspended it, that would have just mess up the whole series.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see that. That would just been stupid for the NBA to even.
Speaker 1: Do that, you know.
Speaker 2: But I think they went back and looked at the play and he was just playing basketball. To me, I didn't think he really intentionally elbowed ing. I think he was just playing basketball.
Speaker 4: But that looked that looked very intentional. It looked like he got tired of them antagonizing. He let that elbow go through a little bit but a little bit too much aggression. And I think because he's a first time offender, is not his character. This is not someone who gets in trouble multiple time for playing dirty or doing you know, crazy stuff like that. So I think they were a little bit more leaning on him. I knew I they definitely weren't gonna suspend him that that that definitely not happened. But yeah, he probably he probably won't have He probably won't have this issue again. But I know one thing, he gonna make his presence fail in the next game. Oh no, no, no, He's gonna make his presence feel real early too.
Speaker 3: I think I think, I think this could potentially happen again. I just think with him being so tall fellas, I think, you know, if he do get that nastiness in them like he had on that play, because I thought it was a frustration, you know, kind of like, damn, get up off me, you know what I mean, I think if he adds more of that to his game, yeah, because think about it at seventy five, if I catch it, I'm just trying to chick the ball and clean you out your head. So I think I think it can happen more than what you know, we we anticipate. But I think he's such a good guy that he'd probably be aware that, you know, he don't want to put his team in these type of situations because you know, when you think about it, they felt they probably felt like they should have won the game Chad for.
Speaker 2: Chad, that's what kind of kid he is. You remember when he went to the All Star Game, he said, Man, I'm playing.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna play. I don't care about all this other crazy stuff. Man.
Speaker 2: Even when they be holding on to him, like I said, I didn't think with it. I was just like, man, y'all get up off me. Man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's like that, man, you know what we're gonna do up on me? Man? You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. He ain't being no intentionally he talking about man, get a raised up by me. You know what I'm saying. Yes, sir.
Speaker 3: Hey, think about it though, GP, if you had to play against him, hell you will.
Speaker 1: You will push home everything everything too. I mean how shot.
Speaker 2: Posters can't stop that big boy. Man, I woulda do the same thing. I try to get him frustrated and getting kicked off the game as well. You know what I'm saying. It ain't no way you're gonna stop that big boy. That big boy, and he's shooting that thing and you ain't got no chance of blocking all of that. Come on, man, come because the thing is Joe. Like you said, everybody chair in a head is right there at his elbow. I'll give a damn who you would be six You could be six a, you could be six foot tall.
Speaker 1: Everybody chair a head? Is it an elbow shot? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So when he grab that rebound and if he chint it like like we was tall when we was young, and you bull man, you hit every.
Speaker 2: Time they he got that hey like like but Tumbo, remember but Tumbo, but tumble getting them shot to five and rested, soulded and post shot they already do when shot got the reboundy did this, they said, Now let's go to the other year.
Speaker 1: Yea, because your was gonna get took off for your head.
Speaker 2: Hey, shot get that rebound? When Shot got that reboundy did this? Everybody just going yeah, they just running up the court right, Oh, guys. Joel and b reportedly hasn't seen out of eye with the Sixers front office, even had an issue with the Jared McCain trade per Tony Jones. As the season progressed, it became clear that the start said didn't see eye of eye with front office and coaching staff. In the days before the February trade deadline, he employed the front office to do something other than what he deemed ducking the luxury tax and such. He, along with others in the locker room, were not happy with the decision to trade second year guard Jerry McCain to the Thunder, particularly without bringing in the plan to replace McCain. And interviews over the next few games, and Bed noticebly had to hold himself back from verbally criticizing the front office on a for first, A handful of players met with members of the Philadelphia seventy six Ers coaching staff for a shoot around in Washington to express concerns over certain players participation in team activities and frustration over the direction of the seventy six ers. Among other things, the players expressed they felt wasn't enough control of the locker room.
Speaker 1: According to those.
Speaker 2: Sources, the meeting was tense enough to briefly imperil the team's shoot around.
Speaker 1: Joe, what we're gonna do from that? Sound like compleat to me? Sound like he a.
Speaker 3: Sound like it's gonna be some some furniture moving this summer. That's what I think.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: I think if you Philly gp O, Joe, I think you have to weigh all your options. You have to weigh all your options. I mean, I don't know what the chemistry is like over there, but it don't seem great to me. And I'm saying from a fans, respective from a guy who watched the game, and I look at body language and things of that sort. It don't look like they enjoy playing with one another. I'm just keeping it real.
Speaker 2: And then, Joe, you gotta understand, I don't blame the coaches, because coaches can't say nothing because these dudes make so much money, and once they the coach gonna get fired, they ain't ship practice.
Speaker 1: So what are we saying here? Y'all gotta be accountable for yourself and tomb.
Speaker 2: You know, he ain't been playing every season, He don't play too many games every.
Speaker 1: Season, but when he's there, he's very effective.
Speaker 2: But listen, if that's Philly I got, I got two guards that are off the chain, and the young fella and Maxie, they off the change. I'll build right there. You've got to think about what you're gonna do with George Paul. I mean, Paul Paul George. I'll tell you Paul George, Paul Paul George, And then you gotta understand. Man, I would say, man, let's go get us some pieces. You know what I'm saying, because they were playing, well, oh are you saying move off? Are you saying move off and beat? I would that just be my that'd be my opinion to do it. Just move on, man, make it go somewhere. I'll get nice young pieces for it, and then we can go. We can go from there. Because you don't know. It's just almost like Anthony Davis. You move on, Ampty Davis. You don't know if you're gonna play every year, well, what you're gonna get out of it? So why not go get some young players that gonna play for you every night and we have opportunity.
Speaker 4: Oh, Joey, I got a question when we talk about moving right, when you think about it now, y'all, y'all three, y'allould know better than me. You know one thing that the Lakers haven't had, They haven't had much presence down down in the block.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: What do you think about him Big going to l A.
Speaker 2: You don't want to, You don't want to more Vincent Anthony Davis, he plays less than a d.
Speaker 1: Hold On, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: I think if you're the Lakers now, you're gonna take hell because Gehm and Lucas.
Speaker 1: But when on the floor, though, shy he a beast? When is that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hey, g when is that that?
Speaker 1: Not? Not too often?
Speaker 2: But when he do play, when he do play, he'll he'll he'll bucket and he can get it.
Speaker 3: And I think he'll have a resurgence as far as like who he wants to be as a player, new scenery. He know he can't go to l A with this same type of you know, attitude that he got over.
Speaker 2: We said, I told you, they say he he said he go to GP.
Speaker 1: We said the same thing about he said man, he gonna go there. Hey, ho, he ain't got no choice.
Speaker 2: Hey, but Shannon said that about him because we ain't talking about that, he says, always having about that. Y'all should have left that conversation because listen, we're talking about him beat.
Speaker 1: Who can really really what?
Speaker 2: Y'all should have left that conversation, laulad I wasn't on there that night because I would have been.
Speaker 1: Like, cut, hey, we ain't talking about this.
Speaker 4: Nobody a A A I'm thinking slick, trying to trying to get that comments and trying to compare a god damn eat and gout.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, ain't no comparison.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: My thing, yel is is that it's.
Speaker 2: Hard when the guys played five hundred games, missed five hundred games, GP, how do I build a round? Bad?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: That's why I told Philadelphia, shit, move on, move on, you got you got to You got two good guards there. That little rookie is a beast, and you.
Speaker 1: You know well, like I said, you.
Speaker 2: You got Paul George who is looking okay, he'll score when he needs to, and MAXI is your main focus. Just get some pieces around there. Put you a three ten team deal in there. Get you something for it, and man, y'all can go a rock rock out.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 3: I like Grimes and Oh Brey. I think you keep those guys around him. Yeah, you keep those guys around too, But I think MB still got a little value on that. A team would be like, you know what, we'll we'll take a chance, risk, We'll risk it, like you know, considering him when he does play, you know, he pretty decent.
Speaker 1: I just think he need to change the scenery.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told I told him that the night Joe. I think it changes scene.
Speaker 2: Great for him. It'll be great for him even though he don't play. Let him go change the scenery, man, and get up out of there.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: If he ain't happy, man, go somewhere else, Go somewhere else and do it. I think he'd be good in Miami.
Speaker 4: I know Yoann is coming to Miami.
Speaker 1: You said Yann's coming there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he looks on that Miamy boy. You want Miami to have everybody.
Speaker 4: Now, he just if we ain't had nothing in a while. Now I know we got bamed. I'm saying we ain't had nothing new hour. I talked to Pat Pat, Pat gone, he's gonna let he's gonna he's gonna come off the right.
Speaker 1: Joe n B gonna look in Miami with pat Riley and his body fat. Joe Shop. I'm from the g P, g P. You know, Rhyns ain't going for.
Speaker 2: The Hey, he ain't going for that. That boy, that boy, he's gonna that fat and all that. He will not play regardless everything. They they'll have him at two times a day. That time no way possible. Hey, hey, GP, I was thirty seven thirty eight three body fat.
Speaker 1: I said, you don't tell me, he don't hell.
Speaker 3: Me, Hey, hey, tell him about the telling about the waiting body fat on Frome.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, man, Yeah, he gotta pinch you.
Speaker 2: You gotta put that thing on your man, put that little thing, pitch thing on You got too much on there. You're gonna go get that sona. You're doing all you can. You getting fine all that. I'm like, man, that's crazy. And then one time three of us was over over body Fat. He put the bikes in the middle of the floor and he had us right there thanks for an hour and thirty minutes with the leaves and all that on our chests, and we're getting up pumping man. And then we went and had practice for two hours. I said, man, this man crazy.
Speaker 3: Hey, oh oh Joe, he ain't. Let me tell y'all something. When I left Brooklyn and came to Miami, bro you know, I was a little overweight. I was love of weight. Hey, look you got you already got you already got pre practice and then you got practice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hell, I was there before pre practice on that damn bike GP talking about. I was there an hour before pre practice, riding the bike for a whole forty five minutes. Then I go to pre practice. Hell, you d D Wade and all of them. Then pre practice. Then once we get down with pre practice, that's a regular practice card. Hey man, when you leader, you don't ask to sleep.
Speaker 1: And he is four hours easily in there.
Speaker 2: And then that and then look, look, little little fellow, we still had.
Speaker 1: A training camp where you get double two days. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He put cots in the in the in the locker room and said, man, y'all let down right here, man, because y'all ain't gonna make it to get back, you know what I'm saying. That's how it was, damn so so you said no and b no to Miami GP. He ain't gonna get in the right ways man and being be a coll before the thank they ain't come to GeTe. They ain't gonna pay him that much money and he and he don't be playing.
Speaker 1: He got three years guaranteed that one hundred and ninety two million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they won't give he Pat won't gonna take that here. He'll be like, no, I'm off that.
Speaker 1: He won't do that.
Speaker 2: He'll go, He'll go, He'll go get your boy from Milwaukee before you do all that, Jannie. He'll go get Yannest before you do that, because he know Janni's gonna come play.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, wow, I'm trying to figure out where. So where is it? Where is he gonna go? He might go to l A.
Speaker 2: If he come to l A, he might as well has come to the clippersickers, Yeah, go to the Clippers.
Speaker 1: You can put that where you you could?
Speaker 2: Uh huhi w. So you want two guys that don't play a whole bunch of GP. But Kawhi get better though. Shannon Kawhi played the most he played this year. He played it well. He played almost like sixty games. Hey, yeah, he missed, he missed he didn't play till January. Yeah, you know how that goes. You know what I'm saying, he's getting better. I think if they both played sixty games, they'll be cool. You do realize, then realize, hold on, hey, pull up whin the last time he you know, only one time he's played sixty eight games.
Speaker 1: In his NBA career, probably probably one time. Yeah, he won the MVP that year. And how many how long you been in the league?
Speaker 2: I think probably a de You figure he's missed four hundred and eighty five, four hundred and eighty five, so that's what nine sixty so at least ten years. Oh see, that's crazy. That's crazy to me that you that you missed that man, and then you you done. You don'e miss more games and you done played and made all that money.
Speaker 3: Come come on, hey, hey, then when you think about it and be getting one hundred over the next three years, Hell, that's gonna Hey, that means you're gonna have to give up a lot to get him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like what that's that's sixty million dollars, sixty five million, almost sixty five million dollars a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. Philly might have to figure that one out, GP. Yeah, they gonna have to suck that one up.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: But I tried. I try to get over. I try to. I try to get him up out of the mine.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I would have to take him. I don't know what take you though. Sure you gotta go down there to Houston. They got some players that they can swapped for in the big boys, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They got some players. They can do it.
Speaker 2: Houston got a lot of little things to go. And then you got that Sacramento team. They got a lot of little youngsters over there, you know. But you're gonna have to have a three team trade in it. You're gonna have to have three teams and it's gonna be a lot of picks.
Speaker 1: So, uh, he got drafted in twenty fourteen. He been there for twelve years. So twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty five is twenty fourteen to twenty twenty three. If ten years, twenty four of eleven year, his twelfth year, he's going to thirteen, yeah, going, yeah, this was his twelfth year. Next year, yeah, going to the year thirteen. I don't know, GP, I'll let him go man, I would have to make a change. I just I'm just saying make a change. I say, just come with a new you got it. You got young stars, you got youngsters, little guards, and you know, Shannon, that's what the league is about now guards. His first check this oude guys. His first two years he didn't play at all. So twenty fourteen to fifteen, fifteen sixteen, he didn't play. The next year he played thirty one games. Then he played sixty three, sixty four, fifty one, fifty one. Then the year he won the MVP, he played sixty eight. The next year he played sixty six. Then he played thirty nine nineteen thirty eight. In ten years, he's played four hundred. He's averaged forty nine games a season.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: So he's averaging missing thirty two thirty three games a year. That's ten years he played. So the first two years they don't even count them. He didn't play at all. He did not play a single game in his first two years, so.
Speaker 1: He almost missing half of the year every year. Every year.
Speaker 4: M hey, but we know what he gets.
Speaker 1: It'll be.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's like, yeah, he's record.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what I know. I'm supposed to give a check every month. But hey, sometime it comes, sometime it don't. But when it comes, it's nice. You living your life like that? No, hell now, And the teams ain't live their life like that either. Yeah, I don't think they're gonna do that. Thirty three games a year, think about that, oh, Joe, think about it? For wide receiver miss five games. Let's just say the best one of the top wide receiver in the league, and every year seventeen games, he missed five of them.
Speaker 1: They're gonna move on. Yeah, they gotta go.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I'm still on the band wagon, trying a new, get a new, but they they ain't gonna be able to move on.
Speaker 1: Man, with that big country, you got to That's why you gotta put a lot of Joe. You gotta put a lot of too, and you gotta take something of it on.
Speaker 2: Hey, you gotta take some of it on a GP of don't Joe, Yeah, you gotta take you.
Speaker 1: Gotta and my pay.
Speaker 2: I'll pay fifty five million dollars, I would. I'd be willing to pay fifty million that way, I get up out of one hundred and forty two of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't eat.
Speaker 1: I can't eat the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Oh but I wouldn't need it. I wouldn't need it. You Dodnet tried it out for almost twelve years. What you want to do now? He tried it for twelve years old, Joe, say, but you know when he when he when he when he played, you know what he is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, wy especially hey listen when he plays. You know what he is, because that's why he's making the money making and he missed all that damn time.
Speaker 1: Hey, Yeah, y'all know. It's like.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like somebody else having one of your exes, being like, oh, she gonna be better with me.
Speaker 1: That's how. That's how teams.
Speaker 3: They'd be like, oh, you know what he with we're whipping in some shape. He'll he'll play more games with us, you know what I mean. It's teams things like that, Yeah, always do.
Speaker 1: Hey, Yeah, I don't care what she was with him, She ain't gonna be like that with me. I'd be damn. I see why old boy got up off you you've seen why. But think about this.
Speaker 2: In ten years, one, two, three, four, he's only played at least sixty games four times in ten years and crazy and the boy got some game. I was like, what, Yeah, we ain't say we ain't talk about that. We just talked about him being healthy. Availability. Yeah, it's just like but he y' always just like a D. He got game two when he has, when he healthy, he a beast.
Speaker 1: But he just can't stay on the floor.
Speaker 2: He gonna give you a D, Gonna give you twenty somewhere between twenty two and twenty five. He gonna give you somewhere between ten and twelve rebounds, gonna block you two and a half three shots.
Speaker 3: Again, yep, yep, Hey, Hey, if y'all ask me, I think these are personal decisions that these guys are making too, meaning like you gotta take care of yourself bro in the all see like it's the off season. Hell but as a professional player, man, you gotta always stay in some shame. Yeah, yeah, you can't know. You can't come into camp. You can't come into camp thinking I'm gonna whip into some shape real quick.
Speaker 1: Hell no. And you know at GP, you know when you got some height, you can put some piles on easy, easy.
Speaker 2: See easy. So, Joe, how many games you've missed? Probably you thinking your career.
Speaker 1: Bro, listen, hold up GP Ojoe.
Speaker 3: For over a decade, I was an iron man, you know what I mean, like to where I didn't miss a game, Like I really enjoyed playing the game, so I do whatever to make my body feel good or whatever sacrifices I gotta make to be able to be out there on the floor. I was always regardless of the circumstances or the situation I was in, whether I was the guy, or one of the guys or the third fourth, it didn't matter to me. Man, I really enjoyed playing the game, so I would never cheat myself like that. So you know, I think that was honorboy myself just by being mentioned being an iron man, a guy who'd have played over countless amount of games and never missed a game. So you know, I always relished that, bro, Like I tried to keep that pace. And I tell you to see a sifferent mindset. I played seventeen season and I only miss twenty five games. Damn, that's all. I missed game seventeen seasons. Yeah, for six years, I played eighty two straight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joe, Joe. From O three through O six, Joe never missed the game.
Speaker 2: And then he played fifty seven, and then he went eighty two, seventy nine, seventy six, seventy two, sixty, seventy two, seventy nine, eighty eighty one, fifty seven, twenty four, seventy eight, fifty five, thirty two, twenty three ball.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, Joe. You Hey, Joe, you was a little dark man.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, the best ability is what availability availability?
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, Joe, I hope you're available soon too.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be I'm gonna be available.
Speaker 3: Get off your ass, partner, Yeah a minute, I don't me tonight man, trying to be cool.
Speaker 1: It's ain't something in the morning. Don't play with me tonight man.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, Joe, that's the liqua talking. You can't do nothing with me and.
Speaker 2: Your Oh Chad, you're talking big big money.
Speaker 4: Hey, g p a GP man, I'm finna wash.
Speaker 1: GP GP.
Speaker 2: That man man, Man, I watched it. I watched that man every every summer on this Big three boy.
Speaker 4: Hey GP, listen, I've seen him play it GP. I know all his moves, I know his menanisms. I know what he's gonna do when he going left. I know what he's going right. GP. One thing about it.
Speaker 1: I got it right.
Speaker 4: I gotta give the gab and I'm.
Speaker 1: Board like I'm making Chad. I gotta see this one man because that that that they call that, they call him buckets straight buckets.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know they call me.
Speaker 1: The jo Hey gp GP, I got some boys, ass, don't worry about it. I got some boys ass.
Speaker 2: Hey, g B bad thanks for joining us and that man. We appreciate that mad song was late, but I thought they were gonna pull it out. I didn't even really see. I ain't seen it like the last the last picture seconds of the game. They when they when Check dunked the ball. Yeah, I just went ahead walk. I walked on and said you're gonna do it. So I just went on out and called by driver, pull on ride, let's go ahead and hit the road. Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Anytime, man, you know, i'd be I appreciate it. Hit you back to hit you back. I don't know, probably East Western Conference finals or sometime in the final.
Speaker 1: Let's do that. Let's do appreciate you guys.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: See y'all.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, all right, guys, this time five final segment. Even it's time for Q.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, eighty for fun.
Speaker 1: Hey, we ain't. Yeah, we have. I don't know, Joe, you this three?
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: We was up down there four o'clock. You real before we get to the super chap. We got video voicemails for my discord. Let's take a.
Speaker 6: Listen, Hey, what's up nightcat famu oho?
Speaker 1: And so this Mother's Day was great one.
Speaker 6: I decided to reciprocate the energy has been given to me as a dad.
Speaker 5: So I got my girl some socks, some tank tops, a couple of brawls.
Speaker 1: And some underwear. You wouldn't even believe it. She was not happy with She's like, I don't want this stuff. I say, neither did. I got some flowers, but I told her, depending on.
Speaker 5: How Father's Day this year, Christmas this year goes, we'll determine how Valentine's damn Mother's Day goes.
Speaker 1: In your birthday. Let's let's start reciprocating the energy. Fellas that.
Speaker 4: I like that idea. There, Hey, I like that idea. I really love that idea. Reciprocate the same type of yes, the same type of energy, the same type of money.
Speaker 1: We spend on them.
Speaker 4: Listen, if if it doesn't come back tenfold, the same way we do. We eliminated. We eliminated because too many women are getting away with murder, calling guys providers, calling them, oh here a real one, you know, and fellas are getting tricked into buying all that stuff and getting nothing in return.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm here. I'll listen to you.
Speaker 4: Come on now, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna preach too much because.
Speaker 1: Three you get the point.
Speaker 2: Oh damn that saying yeah you don't. I just gave what kind of what I got? Yeah, okay, we know how to go sometime. Yeah, fathers, they coming round here soon. I better get something nice. You're gonna get you some socks and cologne.
Speaker 1: Here's a second one. Let's take a listen to the second one.
Speaker 5: Un Old Joe, I so night cat Sam. Hey Joe, man, you had them boys tickling when you was talking about Hey, yoga night out with your old lady.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: You know how them boys in man, they part of the freak called baby ord community. Man, they wanted to hit a food story, y'all think.
Speaker 1: Hey they got he he know y'all well, do want you be knowing us? Well, that'd be Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Me, I get it from you now, he get it from me. All that stuff you're talking about. Hey, Joe, you need to get some You didn't get some salt and pepper springing in the bed. You didn't get some, right, Hey, Joe, check a look at my swing cent. He doesn't he done jumped in the swing cent. I said, I ain't damning since I was in elementary school, I know I am about to get my figures with this.
Speaker 1: Hey it in the door, see you, Hey, y'all, y'all.
Speaker 4: I'm telling y'all got to get one man. He a, Joe, matter of fact, you got it. You gotta sealing fans in the house. Yeah, yeah, I mean is it thirty?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it in the thirty? Yeah? Yeah, I got one of the big industrial joints up in there. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, why I got the big industrial commercial one too.
Speaker 1: Yeah? What you trying to say? What's what's going on?
Speaker 4: You know you can hook the swing up to the goddamn ceiling fan right and put it, put.
Speaker 1: It on it. You're gonna have it like the swing at the fair. I'm saying, I'm saying, what you in it?
Speaker 2: Or she in it?
Speaker 1: Oh? This time, she in it?
Speaker 5: Joe?
Speaker 1: So how you keep up? If she keeps going around around. How you Joe?
Speaker 4: You you you in the swing with her?
Speaker 1: Joe?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Hey, you're gonna put the whole damn over there five days.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, you got you got the industrial one right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got the industy good.
Speaker 1: He made the whole though, three hundred plus pounds Joe.
Speaker 4: Oh, joey, Joey, that ain't that fat tied?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm too fifty. Hell she she hunted something. Yeah she probably won twenty five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just got to try it out though, Joe. But make sure to make sure the ceiling fan is on low.
Speaker 1: Hey see.
Speaker 4: And then y'all talk about me Joe over there talking about I'm just telling you about personal experience.
Speaker 3: They already know, they already know the order, O Joe. Then no, I'm laughing. Come on, you got a chip.
Speaker 1: I'm laughing. You got a chip. I don't know how to hear you think, O Joe, but it beat them quiet Joe. Hey, look look, don't.
Speaker 4: Let him quiet mind you. Hey, Hey, they sneak up on you. Boy, Hey, I ain't. I ain't never heard Joe talk his whole career. I might have heard him say something twice, but he get on here, boy, he over, Guess why I guess wide open, guess why?
Speaker 1: Look what ainting with? Anna want two freaks?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 1: No, I'm lid man yet for me.
Speaker 2: Hey, but I think, oh Joe, I think, hold on, I think I think, Oh Joe one, I think you might have been two.
Speaker 3: We took the pollo joke. Nah, I ain't no way I could be too. It ain't possible. They're not humanly possibly think I think it would just not possible. Nam, I'm cool with being three.
Speaker 1: Hey, look man, hey, look, just just take the order out in, just embrace it. It is what it is. It doesn't make it no bad brother.
Speaker 4: You know what the funny you know what? The funny thing about what it is is everything I say on here, nobody believes me. But when it come to that, why am I one?
Speaker 1: I can lie?
Speaker 4: I can make it up.
Speaker 3: Now you're the little boy who cried for nobody. Man, all the stuff that you be talking about, bro, they already know who number one?
Speaker 4: But how everything I talk about I say, they think it's a lie. But all of a sudden they believe the stories. They don't they don't believe. They don't believe I be telling the truth. Ain't nobody. Ain't no ain't no guy pulling no gun on you. Ain't no guy kicked no house here or deal with you know you ain't none of that happened to you. But now all of a sudden they believe it. Yeah, because you we know they here you talking about that baby leg.
Speaker 1: With Michelle.
Speaker 3: We Hey, we ain't crazy. What y'all want us to play crazy? We gonna play crazy. We ain't crazy, but they don't. But that's not about them. The boy from Arkansas, ain't that down South Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Lose Adam and he going whatever? Be on what Joe? I bean on Yoe? That be all right now. And in Georgia and Florida right with us, don't try.
Speaker 2: To leave you'll as Florida boys they be, they'll be dealing with a different type of time.
Speaker 4: He Hey, we just listen. We were just living.
Speaker 1: That's all. That what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what life is about. Life is about living. Life is about experiencing as much as you can before you leave her.
Speaker 1: What you know, got a lot of experience, Joe to take a listen to the third I've been righting with y'all since then.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 1: I love the show I just got one quick question.
Speaker 5: If everybody's the NFL team had the greatest players on there, which team would be their greatest team?
Speaker 1: Love y'all and stay safe.
Speaker 3: Man, there's a Cowboys. They ain't even they ain't even fund it ain't even close.
Speaker 4: I mean, our great our greatest players, like our greatest players the East position. I mean, we'd be nice, but I mean I think Denver would probably supersede uh Man. Obviously the Cowboys best players would supersed us as well.
Speaker 1: But you but but you think about it, it's just it's just between us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the best probably Cowboys best players of the East position on our team. Cowboys, Yeah, easily.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you for being honest. I know they took a lot. I know they took a lot out of y'all.
Speaker 4: Well, you gotta think, Joe, we talking about all the best players of each position on the Cowboys. About the years, I mean, yeah, I mean I'm.
Speaker 2: Thinking about how many defensive lineman they got in the Hall of Fame. They got Randy White, Bob Lily, Charles Haley. Yeah, offense they got they got Roger Stalback, Troy Aikman, wide receiver, they got Irvin Bob Hayes h Pearson running backs.
Speaker 1: They got Tony d offensive lineman. They got Larry Allen, Larry.
Speaker 2: Defense they yeah, I mean yeah, Dv's I think I think was her defense for them. They got time, we got we got I mean, we got a nice little roster. Now we got got a nice little roster. Hey, quarterback, we bust y'all head because we got Peyton and seven y'all quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: They see it quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm nope, I mean stop backing dad, your best So your two best quarterbacks better than Peyton and seven?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, the last boy.
Speaker 6: Ay to our favorite UNC to Freaks and Go and Stilly. So I want to say thank you guys so much for the shout out. My mom had her breast cancer surgery. She's doing well. They said they found nothing left after they cleaned it all out, so we're we're in a good spot. She wanted me to thank you guys personally say she really appreciated it. It brought her spirits up and she even loved Unsudiniac during that video. Thank you guys, and please, guys, can I get a birthday shout out?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 6: And thank you? And if if you guys can please show back up to Cali show us some love out here for the live shows. We want to see you guys again. We need you later.
Speaker 2: Appreciate your man. I'm glad your mom well that's what that's what the pro power of prayer is. Stay prayed up. Know that we're still pulling for and happy birthday to you, bro. Appreciate the support God. Everybody comes in and that's been rocking with us. I mean you look at you know, we get twenty and thirty thousand, and like you said, oh yo, we had twenty three thousand. The chatting here it is almost four o'clock in the morning, and we still got pulling the numbers that we pull in. So we can't thank you enough. And as you hear it, I know sometimes it gets redundant. None of this happens without you. So again, thank you, glad your mom is doing much better. And a happy birthday to you guys.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir Zombie underscore turnal. Sorry, but that's Jay. That boy. He legit.
Speaker 2: I've seen him play several times. You ain't gotta convince me. You ain't convinced. You ain't gotta convince me. I saw it up close and personal. This about the third time that I've seen him play up close and personal, and he's better. And every time I watch him he's better than the last damn time.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, but but but getting Lakers credit. This is the first game he really got out in this series. Yeah, but it was the best one. He was special.
Speaker 2: That's what the greats do when you absolutely got to have it. Yeah, he wouldn't got it. Colidas got broad to the Wizard this summer trade the bottles of broad a d SR.
Speaker 4: Hey, that was funny.
Speaker 1: That was funny. No, that was funny. Uh damn fresh at the rental with it like door dash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, he.
Speaker 1: Once man, I thought, what you call him? Travel too? Did he travel?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 1: Did they replay it? Did he travel? Check?
Speaker 2: Who when he dunked the ball and got and put him up one. I don't know if he traveled. I don't I don't remember. I don't know if he traveled though. Uh, hey, night cap. I just turned nineteen today. I think I just want to say I love watching while I'm at work and while I work. I love you, guys. I appreciate that. Jordan, thank you guys for the support. Appreciate it. Hey, man, I was close, as a matter of fact, like two chairs down with Eddie. Eddie was two chairs down from it. Jimmy Iven was the chair next to him. Then there was another guy and my partner that uhh, that we shared the tickets with.
Speaker 1: Uh he was there. But boy, who.
Speaker 2: Man, look at man when you go there. Ain't nothing but protext. Ain't nothing but aps. Ain't nobody wearing no. Ain't nobody wearing no. As a matter of fact, I think Jimmy Jimmy Ivan might have had an Apple Watch on.
Speaker 1: But everybody else man, Oh, it's it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guy was telling me, say, man, the guy you said that got across the away from him said yeah, he said, man, he tried to put a he try to put a million, a million dollars on the over. I said, what was the answer? Wasn't He said two fourteen and a half. He said, but he tried to call ten minutes before and the BOOKI wouldn't take it.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: So he won because they scored too. He scored what was too sixteen? But the bookie will take it. I said a million.
Speaker 1: I said, ude, hey, you wouldn't even been able to enjoy it.
Speaker 2: But see Ojo, Me and Ocho had had this comed That's what I was telling, No shoe, That's why the people get so upset. They can't enjoy the game because they look at how many catches does you got? How many yards have you got? How many tackles does he have? If he under this? Is he over that?
Speaker 1: What's the score?
Speaker 2: Did so you can't enjoy the game to watch it because you watching all this because you so tied up my parlad man, I just need aj Brown to get this when I need Chase Chase to have ten catches, when I need this guy to have forty two yards, when I need this defense?
Speaker 1: Man, how you enjoy it? You know?
Speaker 4: The funny thing about it is the I don't I don't want to be disrespectful to those that gamble. When you have people that gamble at that level on spending that kind of money, you know, a million dollars on a game. Whatever they're doing it for, I don't think there is is serious about it. I think they will go there and enjoy the game steal and not be so caught up in and all the semantics of it and who does what? Because Okay, if I lose, I lose to be able to have a million dollars to lose anyway, you ain't really tripping. You ain't tripping like that as opposed to someone else that's relying on players to do what they need to do to make sure they want.
Speaker 2: Your question when you go when you go watch the Bengals, can you enjoy the game? A lovely I can't not when enjoy the game because I want them to winky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: But ain't you know it ain't like I just go watch somebody else. I ain't got no vested interest in it. I could just sit back like whatever. Ay, oh yeah he's scoring. Okay, good, Oh they gotta pick okay good? Not what I played watching the Bronc Hell now bad.
Speaker 1: No, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't watch no game like that. Bass uh Zion, my boys, trash. We got a long way to go. Swept that embarrassed. We need some real two way guards, a true center. Trade Luca ar for yarnis damn well.
Speaker 3: I think I think right now, especially Lakers fans, they're prisoners of the moment. Didn't you understand you didn't have your leading score in the NBA, which is Luca Hell he probably would at least got you a game, maybe even two. But I mean you were under man you know throughout this whole series, nobody, I mean, getting swept didn't surprise.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is, why couldn't we get this effort all four games? Why we just took it this game right here? Because think about it, Joe, they didn't play.
Speaker 1: They played.
Speaker 2: They played good for a quarter game three, they played good for a half tonight, they played good in the whole game. Yeah they lost, But I'm like, bro, this is the kind of effort that we needed. Yeah, yeah, uh why take Ruy out? Who's your best shooter for kleeber?
Speaker 1: Who did it? Didn't play all game? I didn't. I tell y'all, the only time I want him in the game.
Speaker 2: You up forty or you down forty, and I want you, and I won't. I want a Ruin shooting the shot while you're bull driving.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was hot. He been hot all damn Sea.
Speaker 2: Red shout to do an intro from the car handling Venus like Heath in studio, big place.
Speaker 1: She ain't still at it. I started let oh Joe, I figured out, Oh Joe, uh oh, But Ojo ain't got the problem. So I h he couldn't. I figured I better go ahead and take it over. Take it over.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, you got hate you got I'm I'm gonna do you're on tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we let y'all do it. We let Yoe take it over? All right?
Speaker 2: The man kills up? Why didn't you let io it? You up and up while you're in the car? Hey, all I can do is I can hear the count down and then when they threw it to me, I just went. But if they had started, I don't let him finish. Uh, loved city is about to be turned up. I'm big tip my hat in La. They made it tougher than I thought up twelve. Hey, yeah, the Lakers came back. I mean, it's just so hard when you're so defensively challenged and when you get down, because it's so hard for you to get stopped, and if you do so happen to get back in the game. You so exhausted Joe and Ojo from getting yourself back in the game. That's really hard for you to get that push to get over the hump. Yeah, Dashawan up. Today is the twelfth. Hope today is kind for you and your family. Happy birthday, granted, Yeah, yeah, it's definitely. Ah yeah, it's May twelfth.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: The days start to run together so fast, man, because you know you're on the road and you you know you're doing Nightcap, you know, five six days. I think last month we did twenty four shows in thirty days. But yeah, man, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna get off to myself tomorrow and talk to her, let her know that her baby doing okay and I still miss her. Claire Lebum, James Latrash, James Lebrick, James Jordan to goat a come on now, I hope my relationship becomes the strongest unks Wi Fi signal Right now, Jay Andy done, goodbye. Everybody besides Luca Ruy, Luca Rui, Luke consistently three and smart time to use the three first round picks on our payroll. Nick Claxton, DeAndre Hunter stay close to your phone. Robert Lincoln calling man.
Speaker 1: I like Claston, I like his energy. Uh uh. Came came home looking like looking like a five heartbeat.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: I know, unking on you can't read, but somewhat explained to me why was Ruy not on the laugh of the last shot.
Speaker 4: We had you said, you said Canard wasn't out there either, didn't know.
Speaker 1: I think hold On.
Speaker 2: GP said because he thought they were like the defensive situation, because they wanted to get a stop. They got to stop, and they I guess they went him playing because like I said, I had left once they got down one, I had left, and I guess they had missed a shot. And then I guess they made two free throws and out there down three, and so I don't, like I said, I I didn't see.
Speaker 1: I just did uh.
Speaker 2: See that what you call him? They made a substitution, So I don't. I don't know that is something that did they ask. Did they ask jj at Did they ask him during this press conference? Why was it Roy on the floor for that three point of ten?
Speaker 1: Nah? I don't think they asked.
Speaker 3: But I think you're talking about the three that that Austin Reeves end up shooting, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the play was for Austin Reeves for him to shoot the ball, period, point blank.
Speaker 1: I don't think he was passing. If y'all just want me to be honest, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Pinch Flint the season on the line, Roy on the bench, Thunder and Foe shaking my head.
Speaker 1: I'm shaking my hair too. Not cap fam doc here.
Speaker 2: Never seen him seven foot like DeAndre Ayton not do anything out there.
Speaker 1: He's useless.
Speaker 2: Then he goes out in there dominating change like he's shocking the Lakers uniform.
Speaker 3: What I said, he but that's why you gotta get big guys like him involved early, because you don't his ass ain't gonna be engaged the whole Joe. It is so hard to get him involved early because again, it don't really do nothing to help you.
Speaker 1: I can't up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what he hadn't he He hadn't really been in live threat and when you hit him in the little pocket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I mean, I really don't know what you do. The convo started up. DeAndre only dominating the bench. He got that change for the Chinese League. Here about the debut in next year. For all you go Legol haters. MJ never saw half the tall Lebron faced in his career. Let's be real here, Teams were specially built to beat Lebron.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no question, of course, yeah, no question. It's just man, I just I ain't seen nothing like this. I mean.
Speaker 2: To watch ok C and and in person. It's crazy. It is crazy. I mean to a team that just click on all celon. I saw the heat, but it was in the finals. I never saw the heat in the regular season game. I didn't see Shaq and Kobe in their prime in the regular season game. I can imagine I saw him when they came to Denver, but I don't even I don't even think Shaq played that day.
Speaker 1: That night, I saw Jordan in the Nighties. Those Bulls teams this thing.
Speaker 2: You got to see this thing, the way they operate, it's a thing of beauty to watch. That completed this episode of Nightcap. We've got a series in the Cleveland Detroit because it's too two headed back to Detroit, YEP and the ok See Thunder. They took care of business tonight and they got an outstanding performance from Jay, Mitchell and Shay And that was the difference in the ball game. Even though the Lakers played extremely well. I think they maxed out minus to turnovers. Maybe instead of having nineteen, if they have fifteen, they win the game. But give OKC credit because that's what they do. They're the number one defense. They turn you over and they did that tonight, and that's why they're moving on to the Western Conference Finals for the second for the what the third year in a row, for the third year in a row. Please make sure you hit that subscribe Oh before we get into that, y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite. That's my partner and co host. He's a pro bowler and it all pro. He's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson and the seven time NBA All start from the Atlanta Hawks. He's Iso Joe Johnson. Please make sure you're hitting that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button. It goes subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. Thank you for your support, because none of this is possible.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: And I apologize for having to start the show in the vehicle, but hey, I got here as soon as I possibly could.
Speaker 1: I was hoping I could bring better news.
Speaker 2: I tried to stay as long as I could, but then you know, the last fifty seconds say you know what, it's time to go ahead and make it so I handed out. So thank you guys for bearing with us. We really appreciate you guys supporting us again. Thank you for your supporting You continue support those look at the purchase a bottle of shave by Laportier. Head over to La Portierkangnac dot com if it's currently unavailable in any state or sitting near you.
Speaker 1: It is a premium b soop Kangyac that drinks like an XO.
Speaker 2: Compared against other Kangyacts you've tried or looking to try, and you'll see we have the best tasting, smoothest Kanjact on the market. Please drink responsibly and stay safe. Thunderbeat the Lakers to sweep the series one fifteen to one.
Speaker 1: Ten.
Speaker 2: Shae was sensational tonight. He at thirty five points, made twelve and fifteen free throws. Jay Mitchell was twenty eight points, four sys, four steals excuse me on twelve and eighteen shooting, and Donovan Mitchell thirty nine second half points. Had an opportunity to break Sleepy Floy's record, in which he scored thirty nine points with twenty nine seconds. He made the first one the tie the record, missed the second that would have broke the record, but he had four points in the first half.
Speaker 1: Ends up with forty three thanks to score in thirty.
Speaker 2: Nine and the second half fifteen points in a big twenty four old run with the last twelve seconds of the first half in the first six minutes of the third quarter to kind of break thet ball game open, and they got an outstanding game. I think they got twenty four to eleven from James Harden. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite up. He's Ojo, He's Iso. Thank you for joining us. We'll see you tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: Peezytted