Speaker 1: Just twenty eight days left to the twenty twenty five NFL Draft, and we've got all the mocks you need to tide you over to the main course, which includes cheese Kurts. So where does Charles Davis have the quarterbacks going? We'll break it down and tell you who else is looking at potential number one pick cam Ward. The Colts have their own quarterback question and perhaps the NFL's most intriguing off season competition between Daniel Jones and Anthony Richardson. Here from GM Chris Ballard on how he sees things playing out in Indy. We will also talk to Danny Stutsman of Oklahoma, one of the top linebackers this year's draft, about Brian Bonsworth, swords, fashion and maybe even a little football. Welcome inside with the Insiders alongside Ian Rappaport and Mike Garifolo. I am Tom Pellisero. It is March twenty seventh. I am unaware of anything else happening in the sports world right now.
Speaker 2: I do know this.
Speaker 1: The NFL never sleeps, the news never stops. We're counting down to the draft. WICS means another mock right now. Charles Davis has one right now. At NFL dot com, and he has those two quarterbacks up there at the top. Cam Ward to the Titans should do her. Sanders to the Browns, of course, a duel Carter Travis under a pretty consistent top four, though, things start to get really interesting beyond that. Let's start out, though, by talking about that guy cam Ward who had his pro day at Miami earlier this week, delivered a pretty clear message to the Titans about feeling as if he has now solidified his spot at number one, and he and it does sound like they're gonna be taking a little longer.
Speaker 3: Look here, Yeah, Minders, dating is the Tennessee Titans are in the latter stages guys of their valuation for what they do with the number one overall pick. And if they pick it, certainly seems likely I would say that cam Ward would be the guy, but that's not really the question. The question more is do they make this selection or are they more willing to trade back so let's say to three or somewhere later in the top ten. So what they're doing is they are having a private workout with cam Ward that is going to be tomorrow. The workout with Shador Sanders was.
Speaker 4: Yesterday. No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: The workout for Shador Sanders is after his pro day, So cam Ward did two workouts this week Shadoor Sanders after his pro day?
Speaker 4: What the Titans you're trying to do?
Speaker 2: Just figure out?
Speaker 3: Is cam Ward worth Mike the number one overall pick. It sounds like at his pro day it was pretty electric. I know everybody was pretty wowed, and I think a lot of those in attendance really felt like he did as he said, which is solidify a spot. But obviously the Titans still going through that evaluation.
Speaker 5: Yeap, the Titans quite possibly going to hold onto that pick. That's the impression that a lot of folks have gotten to sit there and take a quarterback, which means if the Browns were interested in cam Ward, they very well may strike out on that one like Juan Soto. Just now to end the game for your mets Ian. In the meantime, cam Ward. In the meantime, cam Ward has showed a lot listen. Guys that I've talked to that go to the film really like what they see, really like the way that he goes about his business, that he's been able to handle things, that he's been able to do things that you're going to have to do on the NFL level. And I think that the more the Titans got into this, because early on in the process, we didn't get the sense that the Titans were really locked into taking a quarterback and that it would be cam Ward. And within the last couple of weeks we really started to get that impression.
Speaker 2: They granted a new regime.
Speaker 5: And they were setting things up and taken a while to have these types of conversations. But as you dig in on cam Ward, the Titans are not alone. The more people dig in at him and spend some time with him, the more impressed they get with him. So I would imagine that these workouts and these meetings here with Tennessee and Cleveland are only going to do what he said the other day, which is further cement that he is going to be the number one overall pick.
Speaker 1: Best battles so far today Mets Astros and Ian versus the calendar.
Speaker 2: I do know this.
Speaker 1: Shadoor Sanders has a showcase at Colorado. It is on April fourth, that is next Friday, and it will be live right here on NFL Network and NFL Plus two thirty pm Eastern Time. Shador Sanders. Of course, Ian the other quarterback.
Speaker 2: We have talked about.
Speaker 1: I feel like, going back a year or so when looking at this class, what's the latest on Shador.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see if I.
Speaker 3: Can do this without messing up the calendar part of it. Right, So we saw Shador Sanders has his pro day right there. That is next Friday, after his pro day, not before after his prode, he's going to have private workouts with the Tennessee Titans on the Cleveland Brounce.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 4: That wasn't so hard. So that's where it stands now.
Speaker 3: The teams are still also going through their evaluation of Shador Standers, just like they're going through evaluation of Cam Wharton, and I donna expect the Titans to have an answer until all of that finishes, but guys should door. Sanders is one of the real curiosities of the draft. I just told you about two teams at the top of the draft that he's working out for. We don't know, though, if he is going to be the number two overall pick. Like many people though, we don't even know if he's going to be three. In fact, there are some teams that have a more middle or even late first round.
Speaker 4: It is all over the map.
Speaker 3: We have seen consensus being built, Mike, We've seen that through the process. Maybe by the time we get to late April, more teams are We all think Shudor is right around here or mid or whatever it is, but it is all over the place, and he could literally go from what I'm hearing anywhere in the first round.
Speaker 5: Listen, I'm telling you right now, keep rolling this footage here, because this is like a pro day with twenty other people on the field. Like usually it's the quarterback and the receiver. This looks like everything that you're gonna do with.
Speaker 2: A pro day.
Speaker 5: I'm talking to a personnel guy about this. I said, Shador Sanders is going to have an amazing pro day because that's how he plays. That's his style, throw on the run, all these kinds of things.
Speaker 2: He's smooth when doing it. These are not the questions for Schidor Sanders.
Speaker 5: The questions are the stuff that already has started the bubble up, like you know, what kind of personality are you getting, what kind of leader is he? What kind of like All these things that you know are leading to some report saying that his meetings weren't great or whatever. I've heard some mixed reviews on those. It only takes one team to have a great meeting with a guy to say, no, we're good with it. We're going to get this guy right here. So I just this showcase and what he's going to do there, it's all going to go incredibly well. I mean, still tune in, we want that. But I'm telling you what's going to happen. Yeah, see how it happens soon.
Speaker 1: In Titans at one, Brown's of two taking a close look behind them the Giants at three. They've hadded a couple of quarterbacks within the past week here, including most recently that guy Russell Wilson one year, ten point five million dollar deal can double his earnings by hitting all of his incentives. They also added Jameis Winston to the room. Mike Comebine, you're talking about fifteen million dollars or so between those two players, that's like one bridge quarterback, a couple of backup type of contracts here. We also know the Giants have done a lot of work on Shor Sanders going back to the fall.
Speaker 2: They have.
Speaker 5: I mean they were there at his during the season out of practice at the Shrine Bowl. They've had an interaction with him there, They're going to continue to have interaction with him.
Speaker 2: So that's going to be wind up being the question.
Speaker 5: If it is Ward at one, and then either Abdua Carter or Travis Hunter at two, and then it gets to the Giants at three, they're going to have a decision to make because Joe Shane and Brian Dabele understand that this needs to be a successful season for them in twenty twenty five, which is why they signed Russell Wilson and Jamis Winston, two guys that they feel comfortable with, a quarterback room that they now feel is so much better than the quarterback room that they had last year.
Speaker 2: Here's the problem with that. If you do win more games, if you're.
Speaker 5: Good enough to keep the job going forward, well now you're not going to be in prime position to take a quarterback next year.
Speaker 2: So that's what's going to weigh.
Speaker 5: On Joe Shane and this entire Giants press because you could do that this year and.
Speaker 2: Say, Okay, we've got quarterbacks.
Speaker 5: That gonna help us win in Russell Wilson and Jameis Winston, and we've got our quarterback of the future. The problem is you don't get one of those other guys that I just mentioned that could really help you win this outcoming season.
Speaker 2: I think this is a fascinating spot for the Giants.
Speaker 5: I know they would prefer to not be in it and have a loss to the Colts instead of beat them and being the number one overall position, but I think it's going to be a fascinating play at number three for the Giants and Joe Shay, Well.
Speaker 3: We focus so much on number three and number two and what are the Giants gonna do and one of the Brown's going to do in the first round, The second round picks get just as interesting, right because at thirty three or thirty four, which is what the Giants and Browns have, both those two teams can leap up a couple of spots or maybe more than a couple spots and maybe snag that third quarterback in the first round, which is why Jackson Darts Pro Day tomorrow is so interesting. Jackson Dart has been really impressive, obviously, you guys know what the Senior Bowl was really impressive. Is one of those who's sort of climbed up in that conversation. Maybe he's the third quarterback. I would put Quinn yew Ors from Texas also in that conversation.
Speaker 4: We'll see a couple others.
Speaker 2: We'll see where it shakes out.
Speaker 3: But what you might see is one of those teams late in the first round, having traded up, snagged one of those quarterbacks. And I know Jackson Darti as he gets ready for his pro day, has in fact spent extensive time with the Browns, with the Giants and some others who are trying to learn him and trying to figure out where his thoughts in. Even if those teams don't take a quarterback in one, there is a chance they can leap up and take one a little later in one.
Speaker 1: It's always interesting too to see who sends the big contingents to a lot of these pro days. Obviously, for the quarterbacks here, those teams drafted one, two, three have been out, but Mike, the Saints have also had quite a presence at a lot of these pro days at a time that Derek Carr contractually could be in his last year in New Orleans. Well more, do we know about the evaluation process they're going through?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you see on your screen there the Saints held a private workout today with Kyle McCord up there in Syracuse, a guy who led the nation, has got a really strong arm and has impressed some folks throughout the draft processes. Meetings have been really good as well. So you got the Saints up there with Scott Tolzin taking a look a deep look at Kyle McCord, who could be, you know, a day two in the day three type of guy, depending on how this draft process goes. He's got some other visits with teams coming up, so there is significant interest in Kyle McCord. These private workouts are so important though, because you get a chance to really kind of dictate what you want to see a guy do, and you get to see it up close and personal. So the Saints taking a close look at Kyle McCord led the nation in passing last year for Syracuse.
Speaker 1: Penn State's Abdual Carter another name we've heard in the conversation. If not the number one pick, certainly somewhere in those top three or four. He is not going to work out at Penn States pro Dame. He's had a couple of different injury issues that have popped up. The thinking was when they first discovered the stress reaction in his foot that maybe he'd be able to push through it be out there for this one. He's not going to do. That's the one more element to his process. Daniel Jones was getting poked in, prodded like six years ago at this time of year going through his draft process. Now he is on his third team in the past what four months or so, agree to terms with the Indianapolis Colts and signing the paper right there on a one year deal that could be worth a fair amount of money if he ends up beating out Anthony Richardson for the starting job. Colds GM Chris Ballard talked about the quarterback competition.
Speaker 6: Between Daniel and Anthony. You're going to see a really good competition. It's going to be spirited competition, but I also think it's one that's going to be where they help each other to grow too. And so we thought Daniel's skill set and Anthony's skill set there's a lot of similarities there. So offensively, I think that's going to help you offensive staff say, Okay, we don't have to make these wholesale changes with one guy or the other.
Speaker 1: So we knew going back to even the Combine when Chris Peller said this would be an open competition. Ean that was prior to the sign of Daniel Jones, that Anthony Richardson, the former number one four overall pick, was going to have to earn the job after a very strange and a couple of years with a lot of injuries for instance.
Speaker 2: They know the potential here.
Speaker 1: They also know that Daniel Jones has played and won some games in the league. What are you anticipating is going to play out there in Indianapolis?
Speaker 3: You know, Tom, I was just thinking back to the Combine when the coach people came to the podium at the Combat during those interviews that we do and said it's going to be an open competition. It felt like at that moment like we all sort of thought, like, all right, this has to be Daniel Jones's spot, right because he has been a starter. He has been sowing to earn a forty million dollar a year contract. He has been sowing who has taking the team to the playoffs. It all went bad after that, obviously everything was bad, but the potential we have seen, so you knew if Daniel Zones could possibly get a shot at being a starter again. He was going to take it. And that's why the indie spot is so fascinating because, yes, Anthony Richardson was taken early in the first round. Yes there's been a lot of hype and hope Mike from Anthony Richardson. Daniel Jones was in the same spot, taking it a very similar spot at a place where a lot of people thought he was going to be the franchise guy, and played well enough to where he would get that kind of contract.
Speaker 4: We really do not know how this is going to shake out. I know the coach would probably.
Speaker 3: Maybe like it to be Anthony Richardson, but it's not like Daniel Jones is old either, So maybe the best quarterback win and this is going to be in a really really intriguing camp battle in Indy.
Speaker 5: Here's what I like about it, and you heard it from Chris Baalor. There's similar skill sets, so while these guys are alternating reps with the starters, you're going to have similar looks the entire offseason.
Speaker 2: Like that helps your entire offense.
Speaker 5: I always thought it was weird when you've got a guy who maybe a mobile quarterback or a certain style and then you get yourself a statue as.
Speaker 2: Your backup quarterback. I've often asked that and been like, well, why would you do that?
Speaker 5: And evaluators say, look, you pick the best players for your roster. You don't necessarily try to shoehorn a guy in because he's got that skill set. And I don't think that that's what happened here. I just think that the skill sets happened to match up, and it was like the cherry on top for the Colts for signing Daniel Jones.
Speaker 2: But I think that there's a big benefit to that.
Speaker 5: I mean, obviously, Anthony Richardson is the guy with the higher ceiling and that's why he got drafted as.
Speaker 2: Highly as he did.
Speaker 5: But look, Anthony Richardson is in for a competition here, and he's in for a guy who's going to work his butt off. That's what Daniel Jones has done. That's what Daniel Jones always do does. What is what he's going to continue to do. This is gonna be a good storyline for us to follow through the summer.
Speaker 2: All right, Stefan, It's okay. You don't have to do it anymore. You don't have to prove that you're healthy.
Speaker 5: The Patriots committed that a twenty three million dollars per season, twenty six million guaranteed. I believe on that deal to you to be their new wide receiver because.
Speaker 2: They badly, badly needed help at the position.
Speaker 5: They took multiple swings to make it happen as well, including Brandon Ayuk they were in on that last year. They get themselves a proven guy in Diggs, proven from a production standpoint, just got to prove that he's healthy, which he was.
Speaker 2: Doing there in that video.
Speaker 5: Cam Wolf and Steve Weiss here to talk about Stefan Diggs and the addition to the Patriots. Cam obviously a big one for a team that badly needed help with that position.
Speaker 7: Mike, this was all about supporting Drake may As you mentioned, they had the worst receiving group in football last year given the stats, the worst passing offense, and they went and got the best available wide receiver. Stefan Diggs, even coming through coming from that injury, has proven to be a number one receiver throughout his career. Remember, he had six straight one thousand yard seasons before last year when he tore his ACL midyear, and he was on pace for his seventh straight one thousand yard season.
Speaker 2: That year as well.
Speaker 7: So this is a real impact player, a guy they believe is going to create a great bond with Drake May He's already a static from what I'm told about the move, and he'll fit well within that system.
Speaker 2: And I asked someone with a team.
Speaker 7: Or guy's good filling with him inside that culture because Steph has had some issues at times. They said, yes, he is a competitor and that don't fit in great with Mike Vrabel and the staff here. And that goes with everything I know about Stefan Diggs. You say, what do you want about Steph? He competes, He works hard everywhere he's been the Vikings, the Bills, the Texans, and maybe his only issue is he wants the ball more. You got a Patriots team that doesn't have a lot of weapons there that might not be an issue in New England. Seems like a good fit for them and a good fit for Drake Man.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean a good run reason why he Stefan Diggs. There also is a veteran leadership.
Speaker 4: You see.
Speaker 2: They also added MATC Collins.
Speaker 8: So when you're really familiar with Cam, just true pros about how they go about handling their business. In terms of preparation and things like that, and that's what this Patriots team needs. You look at some of the additions that they've made offensively, you know, on both sides of the ball. They got veteran leaders at nearly every level, and that's something that's going to change the attitude to help Drake May who went through a lot of chaos last year. Now Diggs, as Mike you said at the beginning of this, it is all about his health because last year before he got hurt, he was playing well. As Cam said, all the productive seasons behind him. What we know about Josh McDaniels now they're ocs. He wants all his receivers to learn all three main receiver positions.
Speaker 2: That's something Stefan Diggs can do.
Speaker 8: Even though they got Pop Douglas, a really good slot receiver in there. But the fact that Diggs's versatile, he's going to be motivated. I think that's something Mike Vrabel and the Patriots are counting on again to get this passing game going. But mainly they can also rectify that offensive line because that is a big issue as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, he's going to bring the energy, he's going to bring the leadership that you talked about Steve, and you know he's attacking that rehab. I mean I talk about the videos he's posts and nobody had to see that to know that Stefan Diggs is working hard to get back to where.
Speaker 2: He needs to be.
Speaker 5: New England obviously excited about what he's going to bring and he excited to join them.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be great for Drake.
Speaker 5: May appreciate the insight guys here on the dig signing in New England. Meanwhile, in Cleveland, earlier today, the Browns hosted the second annual A New Era Summit, presented by Gatorade and in association with Bridgestone. The summit connected young women who play flag football with exciting career opportunities in the sports industry. Nearly eight hundred and fifty athletes from forty six schools across the northeast Ohio participated in the event. For more information, visit Browns dot com Slash Girls Flag.
Speaker 1: It's draft season and that means Path to the Draft is back. Our experts heavy covered from evaluations to draft needs for all thirty two teams. Path to the Draft, presented by Harbor Freight starts Monday, March thirty, first, six pm Eastern Time on NFL Network and streaming on NFL Plus. So I'm plain your discussion about the linebackers on path to the draft. We'll also talk about them right here because our guy, Danny Stutsman from Oklahoma checking in at number four on Bucky Brooks list of the top five linebacker prospects.
Speaker 2: In this draft.
Speaker 1: I say our guy because Danny's with us right now here on the inside with me, Tom Pelicero and Ian Rapport. Danny. We are less than a month away now from the NFL Draft. You finally get to find out where your care is going to take you. Just take me through a day in the life of Danny's Dutchman. What's it like? What are the things that are going through your head? And how are you trying to stay ready here?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so obviously, you know, KAI geting ready for the combine with a segment of life. You know, spent eight weeks there just doing the best I can have my body ready. You know, obviously I put on a pretty good perform performance there after that I was getting ready for pro day, you know, knock that out, and it's right now in my life just getting ready.
Speaker 2: For whatever team.
Speaker 9: You know, it takes an opportunity on me making sure I'm ready for private workouts or visits, whatever I have to do.
Speaker 3: You know, Danny, obviously the combine is just a small part of the evaluation process. Teams are going to want to get to know you. They're going to want to do visits. Some teams even want to work you out. What is your slate looking like for the next let's say three weeks or so.
Speaker 4: How many visits do.
Speaker 3: You have who's sort of seemed the most interested? Have you had any gauge in that thus far?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it all changes day to day.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 9: I've had a lot of these zoom calls, a lot of opportunities to chop it up with other coaches or scouts, and I got no visits as of right now. But I've got a few teams coming to Norman, you know, do they want to work me out and to see how I move and to see how I can know how I perform.
Speaker 1: So, Danny, if you're talking about the modern NFL here, and I don't know how much you go and watch, whether it's watching full Gavee, watching YouTube clips.
Speaker 2: Are there any.
Speaker 1: People that you kind of take elements of their game and try to incorporate it into yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, you know, obviously you look at top linebacker play. You know, I try not to compare myself to the other linebackers by trying to model myself at other grades at the position.
Speaker 2: So you look at Fred Warner.
Speaker 9: You know, how they play in that system with the forty nine ers, you play at such a high level. You know, they do a lot of similar stuff to the defense I had in Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: But the way he moves.
Speaker 9: He's a taller guy, you know, six', three SO i kind of see a little comparison. There SO i like to model my game after him and just how he makes plays in his.
Speaker 3: System, So, danny in preparation for you doing this, interview we prepared a tape of you and, plays and What i'd like you to do is we'll Talk we have some other stuff we'll hit you with for a, second but let's talk. Football, YEAH i want to play something for you and you kind of take us through what happens on some of these, Plays why are you able to be, effective and maybe what teams need to know about. You so we'll start playing it here and you just you just kind of tell us what you're.
Speaker 9: Seeing, Yeah so on this play right, here we're sending our sam, backer so it's a sad pressure simulated and so we're actually moving the entire offensive. LINE a defensive line is moving. Quick, Man these plays are. FLYING i can't really dive into, football but that first, place you, Know i'm being patient with, it you, know and knowing they're going to kick out that block and just fall in ball. Here on this play right, here you, know we're kind of having a man call and my job just spying the quarterback just play off his eyes able to sneak into the, zone you, know and on that situation right, there and just you, know take it to the curbshow off my?
Speaker 2: Speed you. Know now we're going to also run the tape.
Speaker 1: Too we didn't show you one of you missing, tackles so we don't have that we were not, okay never, mind we're not going to show that.
Speaker 2: ONE i do want to show you, Though i'm running board. Yourself there's a lot of different. Stages it's a short. Tape it's a very short. TAP i want to tell you a few stages of.
Speaker 1: Life, OKAY a few photos of you just take me through the many faces here Of Danny.
Speaker 2: Stetsman what do we got going on right?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 9: Yeah so after that That texas, game you, know two years, ago you, know it was a great game of classic just got in the locker. Room you, KNOW i had those glasses earlier in the, years signed By Brian bosworth if you guys ever heard of. HIM a kind of a pretty known face around. Here but you know the little, classic you, know cigar photo of the. Locker you, know then AFTER i was just walking around The State fair and people started coming up with me and started talking about that. Picture AND i really had no. IDEA i was just kind of enjoying the game and the how that comes with. That but then That howard just blew, up, man AND i kind of took it and ran with.
Speaker 4: It what ELSE i, MEAN i, mean come on to tell take us do this?
Speaker 2: One, yeah, so, uh kind of, First i'll start with the fur.
Speaker 9: Coat you, know that was actually A Barry switcher's fur coat that back in the day that he used to, wear you, know the. Balls let me let me rock that for a little. Bit you, know he showed me how to style. It BUT i kind of the whole. Experience you, know back in the back in the, day in the. Eighties you, Know boss had a White. Corvette we were kind of playing into, that that that player out. There, Unfortunately, UH i tried to take the car, off take, it take it, home and they, said, sorry you're gonna believe that. One uh kind of the, hangar which is, unfortunate but, uh you, know.
Speaker 2: A new new. ERA i guess.
Speaker 1: You got pregame rival shots. Too tell me about this look right?
Speaker 9: There, yes, YEAH i mean those are the same glasses. Before, uh you, know that's my first. Bottom so this is actually my sophomore. Year you, KNOW i had a buzz cut for a while AND i bleached it and then uh yeah and said there it is, signed you, know and now that's When i'm you, know before it was bond and now he hit the hair, salon got a fresh term in, there you, know a little raggedy in my.
Speaker 2: Hair, uh it was actually.
Speaker 9: Bleached it WAS i FaceTime Coach edibles and he told me to die my hair red and THEN i hated. It so that's when you're trying to put some black. Ink never to be, it because that was a terrible stage in my.
Speaker 2: Life and you got some swords, Too is that? Right?
Speaker 9: Yeah so you know In Norman, oklaholm you never know what you're going to run. Into SO i like to keep A samurai sword in my locker just for you, know protection and stuff like, that you, know just to you never know when you might need. It you, know if a fight breaks out in the locker, room you, KNOW i have A samurai swort to end it.
Speaker 2: QUICK i want, to.
Speaker 3: UH i, mean that's that's. AMAZING i want. TO i want to kind of go. THROUGH i, mean this is this is, awesome and this is, lighthearted and this is. Fun AND i think we all wish we had a katana, sword or MAYBE i do have, One you'll never. KNOW i want to play something for you because you did a really cool. Thing you made some money IN nil, obviously as a lot of players. Have you donated your YOUR nil money fifty dollars to Walk.
Speaker 4: ON i want to get your reaction to.
Speaker 3: It but first let's play your speech said the, team kind of explaining what you.
Speaker 2: DID i remember talking to see those SAYING i wanted to be kind of to walk. ON i Remember Chris handys.
Speaker 10: Did, that you know a few months, ago AND i was really moved by, that and so you, know obviously there's days where you feel like your hard work doesn't get, seen doesn't get, noticed but it really does Here, alcahoma and every single day we appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Guys you, know this team would be nothing with, us you. GUYS i mean from the bottom of my, HEART i truly do mean. That AND i feel LIKE i have a really.
Speaker 10: Good connection with all you, guys AND i just know how much you guys put.
Speaker 2: It in this program and sometimes you think it's not seeing what it. Is and so with that being, said you.
Speaker 10: KNOW i want to donate the time of may or any to you, guys so you guys can have a little something else after the.
Speaker 2: Meetings this will be an in your. Lockers.
Speaker 3: Amazing danny tell us how special that moment. WAS i mean that was extremely extremely.
Speaker 9: Cool, yeah so it was kind of when coming, back you, know my my senior. YEAR i want to do something, special, MAN i think you, know some dudes try and negotiate their contracts get as much as they, can but you, know REALLY i took a SECOND i REALIZED i want to do something more with the you, know what they're offering. Me and so WHEN i had that thought and just kind of you, know took a lot of you, know it was like a no.
Speaker 2: Brainer you, know those guys were so hard At.
Speaker 9: Oklahoma we've always, said, well everyone be taken care, of AND i felt like that was kind of just a group of guys that you, know we're saying, this but we're not doing. It and so to be able to have the opportunity to do that was. Huge AND i, think you, know that kind of built a lot of. Momentum you, know ONCE i did, that you, know Walk On's bar and girl actually offered the first guy adapted up a, scholarship and so just to get that movement was.
Speaker 2: Huge.
Speaker 9: Man so it's, just you, know it's all it's a big, amount but you know it's in the vest.
Speaker 2: Things it's. Not it's not.
Speaker 9: Crazy hopefully can you, know pay for a few, Books you'll get a few meals and then just you, know hopefully just have a better few, days better. Weeks is how hard they. Work they deserve.
Speaker 11: It that's.
Speaker 1: Awesome one last thing, Too, danny because you said there if you didn't, know if we'd ever heard Of Brian, Bosworth you're talking to two dudes in their early to mid, forties who grew up Where Brian bosworth was the coolest person on the.
Speaker 2: Planet in, fact throw me up on my.
Speaker 1: Backdrop BUT i got A Brian bosworth starting, lineup figuring this is vintage early nineties right here with The, Hairbney he's a, mullet the whole. Thing what was it like you Meet bonas for the first? Time what do you say to? Him you obviously know who he.
Speaker 9: Is, NOW i mean you kind of just you want to starve. IT i, mean first, Time i'm asking hundreds of. Questions, MAN i gotta get to know a. Guy get to know this, GUY i know what made him perform such a high level and then just know the leadership that it took, to you, know have such a successful career At oklahoma and then moving on into his. Career So i'm just trying to be a sponge for all that knowledge that and all that wisdom that he's.
Speaker 1: Had all, right, well you're not a stranger to die in your. Hair so week one if your rookie, SEASON i want to see full crew, cut the shaves on the, side. BLONDE i think you got, This, Danny thanks a ton for being, here, Man best of, Luck hope we get to talk to you again down the.
Speaker 2: Line, yeah thank you someone for having man real. Pleasure Danny.
Speaker 1: Stutsman, everybody you'll hear that name cold less than on the way draft kicking off In Green.
Speaker 2: Bay a'll share that guy's.
Speaker 1: Name Astroon, gent The Boise state running back Car Land zerline has ranked the positions in this, draft and where does he have the running?
Speaker 2: Back stick Around? Lances next on The, Insiders.
Speaker 4: Genty it don't take more than one hit.
Speaker 5: Touchdown pressure gets it off To, checky who bombs a.
Speaker 2: Me chenty with some. Road gent has to.
Speaker 12: Speed you call it long. Speed we call it a.
Speaker 2: Touchdown he is simply. Amazing you missed those. Opportunities Ashton gent will make you pay trying to turn. Them Dance steady so my goodness.
Speaker 7: Chucks into the Episode Touchdowns Boise.
Speaker 5: States Ashton genty worked out At Boise States Pro day On wednesday after sitting out the. Combine genty is the third ranked player On Daniel jeremiah's list of the top fifty prospects and told me afterwards what he wanted to show off to everyone in.
Speaker 11: Attendance, no my, abilities you know really That i'm in Shape i've been working. Out i'm. Healthy you know that's going to be a question mark if you don't do all the combine jews and.
Speaker 2: Stuff but just show. Them i've been working out a mis shape And I'M rb. One.
Speaker 5: YEP rb one is part of AN rb class that is two On lance zero. Lines position group rankings edge defenders up. Top there you See genty and his running backs, there INTERIOR d. Line we had heard that that was strong in this. Draft you got tight, end offensive, tackle looking for a safety and a.
Speaker 2: Quarterback apparently the wrong.
Speaker 5: Year to do, So Lance zerline now here joining us along With Steve.
Speaker 2: Weisch we saw how.
Speaker 5: You ranked those position groups just. There let's dive into three of these, groups starting with the running backs we just heard from gent right. There who else stands out to you in this?
Speaker 13: Group, well when you talk About i'm trying to remember who my first running back, is who's my first running? Back, Oh Traveon. Henderson there's so many of these, Guys i've got like thirty four of them being. Drafted, Listen Trayvon henderson for me is one of my favorite backs in the whole. Draft, yeah he's got The Jamior gibbs. Factor which means he can come out of the backfield and kind of wreck. You but you, know when you look at what Quinch On judkins did and then What Trayvon henderson did behind the same offensive, Line henderson went for almost two more yards per, carry AND i think that's one of the things that makes him, electric just like this long touchdown that really sunk The longhorns before the end of the. Half so he's the guy THAT i think could go at the back end of, one a guy THAT i think and this is WHY i love the running back. Class Woody marx is going to go on fourth or fifth, round AND i love what he. Marks Woody marks can carry the ball all three, Downs he's got the ability to get out of the, backfield he can protect the. Passer he's fumbled one time at six hundred and eight. Carries but you, know the thing that really separates him for me is that he's a very, smooth one cut runner for zone scheme.
Speaker 2: Teams and once again that third down, ability which is so.
Speaker 8: Huge, now, well As i'm going to go to the small school, guy you talked about the abundance of running. Backs Erv mulligan The Southwestern Athletic Conference Offensive player of The year from The Backing state And. University coming off of a season where he Broke Walter payton school record twelve hundred and thirty nine rushing yards and he didn't play in two. GAMES a player who just had his pro day On wednesday ran a four four eight point forty about five, ten just over two hundred. POUNDS a, physical good balance type. Guy really performed well at The All STATE hbcu combine and the practices that week for The.
Speaker 2: Legacy Bowl.
Speaker 8: Game so, again he may not get drafted Until day three or even pushed you A, udfa but a spectacular talent who should make AN nfl.
Speaker 2: Roster all, right interior defensive.
Speaker 5: Lineman we've had you on talk this position, before SO i know you've got some thoughts on these defensive tackles in the. Draft which two guys have impressed you so far in this draft?
Speaker 2: Process, well let me start with the Unforgettable Walter.
Speaker 13: Nolan Walter nolan is a player WHO i have absolutely you, know on tape he's the best defensive tackle in the. Draft and WHEN i say, that And i've said that for a, while people really wait a, minute what About Mason Graham Mason. Grahams the highest. Floor the highest ceiling, though Is Walter. Nolan he is explosive on all three. Downs he's disruptive in a run. Game he can beat you with, power he can beat you with quickness into the, gaps and he's got legitimate. Rush AND i think For Walter, nolan you, know there's some questions about, immaturity which could cause him to fall a little. Bit BUT i think when you start talking About Walter, nolan this is a player who could end up being the best defensive player in this draft. Potentially Now Shamar, Now Shamar turner for me is one of the most underrated defensive players in the, draft and no one's really talking about him a. Lot he's got a leg injury he's coming back for. From this is a, violent violent. Player he's got the ability to not only get up the field with, power.
Speaker 2: But he is much more quick and explosive than some people.
Speaker 13: Think AND i think That Shamar turner is a player who for, me is going to be able to do a lot of different things on first down against the run to stop the, run but also to get up the field as a pass. Rusher, well good day two talent all.
Speaker 2: Right, Lance let's go back to THE fcs.
Speaker 8: Level let's go To Morgan State, university and That's Elijah, williams who played defensive end and defensive.
Speaker 2: Tackle at this.
Speaker 8: Level here at THE fcs, level he's probably going to be an odd front defensive end six three two ninety. Four just had his pro day At Morgan state this. Morning an absolute game. Wrecker you, see he's a gap penetration. Person knows you're a two gap, player so he may, be you, know kind of in that seven technique if you, can if you want to put him out there other than as well as a.
Speaker 2: Five he played both At Morgan.
Speaker 8: State the school's all time leading, sacker had eleven sacks and fifteen TFLs for this. Year also just absolutely ruined the practices at THE Hbcu Legacy bowl this.
Speaker 2: Year, yep all, right.
Speaker 5: Linebackers we Had Danny stutsman From oklahoma on just a short while.
Speaker 2: Ago who else dold we like from this?
Speaker 13: Group, Lance first of, all shout Out, stutsman who's a great tackler as.
Speaker 2: Well but here's the guy with the best dan in stinks in the.
Speaker 13: Draft it almost feels Like Carson schwessinger is in the huddle with the team because when the ball is, snapped he's already flowing with the offensive.
Speaker 2: Line he's flowing with the running. Backs he has unbelievable. Instincts he tackles everything that. Moves he's an explosive. Athlete and the.
Speaker 13: Crazy thing is the story is he used to wreck The Scout team Offensive Chip kelly's when he was a Defensive scout team. PLAYER i don't know how he only started for one. Year it's crazy because he was a special team stud and now he's going to be potentially the first linebacker other Than Jaylen walker and maybe even Gidd campbell off the, board but he might be the best pure. Linebacker this guy is a tough. Guy this guy is a Monster Demetrius. Knight he has unbelievable football. Character he's a great. Leader he's, very very. Physical he gives you that old school pump between the. Tackles he's got good. Range ran on the four to fives at the, combine so he can go sideline to. Sideline but WHAT i love about him is he's a tone. Setter and in this day and, Age steve of so many fast linebackers we want to cover from sideline to, sideline you get out in space and cover running backs out of the.
Speaker 4: Backfield it's all very very.
Speaker 13: Important it's also important to have a guy who sets the tone in his physical right down the, middle like a player Like Demetrius.
Speaker 2: Knife, yeah And.
Speaker 8: Night really sets the. Boom let's stay In South. Carolina let's go To South Carolina state And Aaron smith the leading tackler IN themeac last year ninety two, tackles had seventeen tackles here in The Celebration, bowl the Black.
Speaker 4: House Football, hall The Blackhouse.
Speaker 8: Championship, game got invited to The East West Shrine, game could not play because of an. Injury but he is a mic, linebacker only weighs about two thirty. Five but the comparisons To darius Shack, leonard who also played AT Sec, state very. Similar lancy talked about. Speed that's what he, has coverage ability, speed but he also arrives with some. Thump it's just going to be he does not have that ideal interior linebacker. Size we'll see if he puts that on heading into the.
Speaker 5: Draft you've just been further educated on THE Nfl.
Speaker 2: Draft, again further further EDUCATED nfl.
Speaker 5: Dot com slash zero line eye BEFORE, e but then THE e BEFORE.
Speaker 2: I on the, day you'll figure it.
Speaker 3: Out that Is Russell wilson posing as a member of The New York giants With, sierra his, wife who is also a. SINGER i have some. Questions whose idea was, This how did it come? About where are? They is that a fake locker? Room is that a real locker? Room why is she wearing? Sunglasses we're inside to answer all of my. Questions our fantasy Expert michael F Florio, flurio thank you for joining.
Speaker 4: Us on The.
Speaker 3: Insiders as, always never too early to talk, fantasy so let's get right to.
Speaker 4: It you actually don't have to break down that.
Speaker 3: Picture tell me what Impact Russell wilson signing with The giants is gonna have on.
Speaker 2: Fantasy, YEAH i had.
Speaker 12: No idea why they took that, picture BUT i do Love russ already trying to win over The New york. Crowd he was at The nick game yesterday throwing autographed balls into the.
Speaker 2: Stands but, Look russ is what he is at this.
Speaker 12: Point he is now four years removed from being the last time he was A qb one in fantasy, football but he is still the kind OF qb that you could stream and the right. Matchup and for The, giants he is an upgrade over last.
Speaker 2: Year PICK a stat passer, rating.
Speaker 12: Completion Percentage george for TENTH epa he was better than last year's, quartet which is good things Former Lak, neighbors who was starting to look at real estate on the moon in those five days we Thought Jamis winston would.
Speaker 2: Start But russ is still a big upgrade.
Speaker 12: Because on throws of ten plus air yards last, Season russ had a passer rating of one hundred and twenty. Four giants quarterbacks combined were at seventy.
Speaker 2: Six it's why so many of neighbors targets were more.
Speaker 12: Short we know we could win downfield, though So neighbors is still an absolutely elite wide receiver talent and he could finish top, five if not, higher In fantasy this.
Speaker 4: Year that was not the only big time signing this.
Speaker 3: Week we also got A Stefan diggs landing with The New England patriots three years up to sixty nine million dollar. Contract that's the money part of. It still got to recover fully from his TORN acl With. Florio how does this Impact fantasy With diggs landing In New.
Speaker 2: England last we Saw, diggs he could still.
Speaker 12: Play he was averaging three yards of separation per nection, stats which ties his career high in.
Speaker 2: The nextion stats.
Speaker 12: Era but he did have his lowest air yards per, target which means kind of what we saw the last year In buffalo and last year In.
Speaker 2: Houston the deep ball isn't.
Speaker 12: So much in his, game and now coming off of THE, ACL i don't expect that to, change but he is a very reliable wide, receiver should play in the. SLOT i think he will be drafted as a wide receiver for but due to, volume he could outlive that price once, healthy and it's.
Speaker 2: A good thing For Drake may who finally gets some.
Speaker 12: Help diggs may not be what he once, was but he is still by far.
Speaker 2: The best wide receiver on The patriots.
Speaker 12: Roster ALTHOUGH i do still think they should go out and add some outside speed in the Draft Travis. Hunter but, look as the leader of The Drake may hype train get choreography a merriment in.
Speaker 2: Here we gotta.
Speaker 12: Celebrate because this is a very good thing for the young signal.
Speaker 3: Caller not celebrating for Our New York, mats but plenty to celebrate with The.
Speaker 2: Patriots.
Speaker 3: Oo thank you very much for joining. Us as, always you are the MAN i. Stony those answers to my questions about the. Photo was that real?
Speaker 4: Brick was that fake?
Speaker 8: Brick?
Speaker 3: Anyway coming up next on The, insider squoryer you got nothing on? That coming up next on The, insiders it Was christmas coming early for The Buffalo.
Speaker 4: Bills what on earth AM i talking?
Speaker 3: About i'm talking about A hallmark movie centered around The. Bills this is not fake. News this is a real. Thing who doesn't love A hallmark?
Speaker 2: Movie we.
Speaker 4: Do we'll tell you about.
Speaker 11: It what's, up? Everybody good? Morning Is Demore hamley here from The Buffalo bills within The Early Christmas. President we have big news. Today Hallmark channel and THE nfl have selected The Buffalo bills and then twenty twenty five count down To Christmas Movie. Draft stay tuned this holiday season for the all New Hallmark channel Movie holiday touchdown Of Bill's Love. Story we're so excited to celebrate our, team our, fans and shout out To Bill's mafia and our shared love for football And Harrmark christmas. Movies Go, Bills let's.
Speaker 1: Go we had A Chiefs hallmark movie last. Year so the real, Question mike is can The Bills hallmark movie beat The.
Speaker 5: CHIEFS i didn't see that, one So i'm gonna say, yes And i'm.
Speaker 2: In i've never watched A Hallmark christmas movie. Ever this.
Speaker 5: Movie i'm right Now march twenty. SEVENTH i will watch whatever This bill's love story.
Speaker 2: IS i got. IT i got your. Dollar you.
Speaker 3: Out if there was a joke to be had, here it would be something like The bills movie is just as good until the final thirteen. SECONDS i, mean that's THE i would never say.
Speaker 4: That why would you do?
Speaker 2: It that's the.
Speaker 4: Joke i'm just.
Speaker 3: Saying i'm not going to be the one to say. It But i'm sure it's going to be my Favorite christmas. Movie get, UP i heeart as the best. Creation we will compete with.
Speaker 4: THAT i don't.
Speaker 3: Know don't send them to, Me. MIKE i don't check my. Mentions oh they're. COMING i don't check a shooting. Name readom in and Around.
Speaker 1: Buffalo they're gonna need some bearing stunt men and women to jump through. Tables there's gonna be a lot of different elements to that. Movie can't wait to see. IT i would also SAY i want to give something special here because we are losing a valuable member of Our insider's team at the end of the. Night Andrew, groover you can see towering over tiny rap sheet right there at The Super, bowl is leaving us at a fifteen years AT Nfl.
Speaker 2: NETWORK i.
Speaker 1: Remember groover's the one who called me late summer early fall in twenty twenty two and, Said, hey you want to do a show called The insiders On Fast Streaming, platforms to WHICH i, Said, ian what's a fast streaming?
Speaker 2: Platform but here we are three years, later.
Speaker 3: There wouldn't be An insiders About. GROOVER i, Mean i'm actually really. Sad i'm happy For Andrew grooverer moving. On he's going to a great. Place he's going to move to Atlant he's going to be with his.
Speaker 2: Family.
Speaker 3: Uh this is one of my favorite people on earth and one of the one of the people who has been most helpful to me and us over the course of the last.
Speaker 2: Decade today is a great.
Speaker 4: DAY i am, very very sad That groover is leaving.
Speaker 5: Us mike he is he puts up with so much of our, crap and that's not a strong word for what he gets up, with.
Speaker 2: So we appreciate. Him we love.
Speaker 5: Him, sorry the DJ's braves are broad setting your braves out with a.
Speaker 2: Loss, sorry.
Speaker 1: Just to be, clear because that was very. Heartful groover's not, Dead he's just leaving the. Show we'll see you.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow