Speaker 1: No Willian Doctor.
Speaker 2: Welcome back. End of the week. We're sponsored by Boost. This Saturday we have our pop up shop for our merch Come through one to six.
Speaker 3: Cafe Cole Model. Yes, eady six Broome Street. Pull up on us, We'll be there.
Speaker 2: Ryan has been practicing all week on his DJ set.
Speaker 3: You Ryan, it's a lot of pressure on you Saturday. I've been telling I've been telling everybody. I'm like, yo, Ryan, this is his first gig. It's not his first, I mean New York. This first gig in New York. Okay, fair first gig. I mean it's the only gig that matters and the only only New York for your first in your last first gig in New York City. Say, eybody's looking forward to your to your set. Not to put a lot I want too much pressure on you, all right. I don't want to put too much pressure on you. But the players Trim was good. You said them something see Zip gonna send you too much. It's it's gonna be thirty minutes to mob. I was about to say it's gonna be sing, it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: They play Coolie rap at that cafe anyways.
Speaker 1: No, that's cafe co model.
Speaker 3: They definitely a hip hop friendly establishment, so it won't be too too far out the out the warehouse.
Speaker 1: But we are doing shuffle on that playlist.
Speaker 3: There's no skips on the playlist said, there's not a skip. Send me to send me to send me the playlist that Zip sent you, because I I don't know, man, because Zip Zip told me one definitely got who album you said was a classic and I looked at you like mob Deep the War Report.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't that one. I wouldn't give you too much. You should get rid. Trying is not a classic, So.
Speaker 2: There's that that doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Is a classic album if it's two skips on the classic albums at?
Speaker 1: A classic?
Speaker 4: Is ready to Die classic album? Yes, yes, there's two skips on it. I can skip through ships, right. I live for the funk. I'm down for the Let me get that out of here.
Speaker 1: Not a skip to me. You was gonna say, like.
Speaker 3: Because because but now you making it a thing like this is the second time you win that Big.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying and like, but why he disrespected you?
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying what I'm saying, But what is it about Big in particular because you go right the big because those is the classics, Like we know the classics.
Speaker 1: That's okay, we.
Speaker 4: Know the classic. After a while, you're gonna skip some ship on the classic is what was the name of that ship? I think get rich of do trying? Because of it all lies on me. It's all lives on me.
Speaker 1: A classic. Yes, yes, that's Parks classic. Is there not five skips on that album? I don't know about. Baby. Let me give you a call.
Speaker 5: How much will it take to break you if you really want it? Yo?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: But looks, but that's another one of the grates that we lost, Like what is it what you going at the greats that we lost that's no longer here, Like people deem that to be, like, come on, that's a little disrespectful. You can't go at the grace that's not here.
Speaker 4: So if I see an ugly ass Michelangelo painting and I say that's ugly, they're gonna say.
Speaker 1: Oh, y'all, you can't go out the greats. She's no longer here.
Speaker 3: But that's not our that's not our culture. That's a little different. That's not our colture. We're talking about our culture hip hop because you win that big, then pop.
Speaker 4: Listen, I spend money on these niggas. These niggas ain't never spend money on me. I could say, what the fuck I want to say about it? Y'all spend my money on this shit.
Speaker 1: That's the fact. Five skips all eyes on me. So I got to go back and listen to it. I'm looking. I don't know if it's double CD.
Speaker 4: Definitely five skips on that shit in two thousand, okay, but if it's a double that came out thirty years ago, thirty one years years ago, thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: But you you just said machine gun Funk is a skip, and that's crazy to me.
Speaker 1: All I want this bitch, big body chairs Pat got Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, when I went to Big Big kids are opening up a restaurant. So I went to like the tasting for the ship, and when I walked in, I I was like, man, Zip just called their father gay yesterday.
Speaker 1: So I don't know I should be walking in and laughing like what's up with you. I didn't call him gay. I just say he was the king of the gay raps. He just he just don't want to say a little bit, okay, just say nasty ship you say mad nasty. I respect that. I mean you ain't. I ain't saying the niggas. They had a nice little bit, but he just had some a little bit. He had some bars that he said. It was kind of like what you what you said? Why you? Why? How you landed on that big? That's so I understand that, but it's it's classic. Some skips skips on it.
Speaker 4: When that ship furgured come out, I think if it's more than two then it can't be. It can be a good And that's the thing I think people why we just can't say that album is dope butmless. It ain't time niggas get caught up in when when it come out, this ship is fire, we bumping this.
Speaker 1: We jacking it. And then five years lady, you don't hit the same no more. It's not timeless.
Speaker 4: Like like I always say it, Big got the best rap album all time than me Life after Death. I don't think nobody made a better album than that Me personally, I don't think nobody made a more complete album than Life after Death. I feel like that shit got every kind of song on it. It got fun shit, they got shit. He just bullshitting around.
Speaker 1: Play he got every type of like, every type of vibe is on that album.
Speaker 3: So that, to you, Life after Death would be the best hip hop album. Yes, I don't know if I share that sentiment with you, but that is one of my favorite albums, though I don't know if.
Speaker 1: It's like what you think is better than that take care.
Speaker 3: I think Reasonable Doll is a better album than that than Life after Death top to bottom. Like, if you listen to Reasonable Doubts to there's no skips on there.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's any skips on Life after Death today. Yeah, but I'm just crazy. It's a double disk like, but.
Speaker 4: I mean the music is better on I think the music is better on Life after That. I think it's way better production on Life after Death than Reasonable Doubt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the production is definitely better Reasonaly great production, don't get it, but it's better beat Life after Death. On beat selection is you could make a case it's like the best produced hip hop album until you get to some Kanye shit.
Speaker 1: But Life after Death has the best beats out of them two albums for sure, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And I like I came outside of them ships like that Reasonable Doubt, like I was really hustling to that shit. I knew that I knew what he was saying. A lot of that shit was fine over my idea, but I understand that you could listen to that ship right now here. Some shitn't be like reason that ship thirty years ago.
Speaker 1: Bro Reasonable Doubt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean that's why you know what Jay doing the shows that Yankee Stadium. You know, I'm laughing looking at everybody on the internet that's like in their you know, early thirties, late twenties, and they raving about this, and I'm just like, y'all, don't even y'all think it wasn't even y'all was either just born or you know what I'm saying, Like it was three years old when that album came out. But to see people thirty years later, it's still like so much excitement and energy around the idea that Jay is doing a show based on that album. I think it's dope, but it's just funny to see like younger cats like really raving and going crazy to get tickets for it.
Speaker 2: I hate you ages because I was six years old when Reasonable Doubt came out. But no, I don't know what the experience of walking outside when reasonable doubt was was going on, and even that was it wasn't like a big release. Ain't no ten all that experience that nah, I ain't no nigga. We all went back to reasonable doubt. Ain't ain't going on. That shit went gold bro. Going gold in ninety.
Speaker 1: Six was a big deal. Reasonable doubt went gold bro.
Speaker 4: Like people try to take that away from home, like, yo, it ain't really doing nothing because it ain't gonna platinum in ninety six.
Speaker 1: Platinum wasn't the standing.
Speaker 4: Gold was the standy and that ship went gold, and then he re released it and it went platinum two or three years later.
Speaker 1: How long did it take to go go though? Probably the a lot of.
Speaker 4: The amount of time that it used to take them ships to go gold, because I'm sure he got the he got the checks for that ship.
Speaker 2: I think it sold like twenty seven thousand first week, which isn't bad, but like I mean, it was independence like he.
Speaker 1: Was still back then. It was written solar first week.
Speaker 2: Back then, that ship might have went gold the first week, because now went gol first.
Speaker 1: A star at that point, Naves was a star.
Speaker 4: But I don't think it went gold of first week because because the three to me, those are the three big.
Speaker 1: Albums that came out that song with Yeah, all eyes on me.
Speaker 4: It was written in reasonable doubt. Those are the three Hello ears came out that year that went gold in three months.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Yeah, that's a lot of time out here to get out your check. That used to get you your check right there.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that it was like jay Z wasn't a star at that point. I've had heard out of his own mouth in interviews where he's like, I would go to the grocery store, like no one knew what the fuck I was when reasonable doalcutt.
Speaker 1: But it was different back then.
Speaker 4: At three thousand, first week on the debut in ninety six, they buying physical copies of the ship and like you said, nobody know who he is.
Speaker 1: That's flying. Oh no, I think it's incredible. I'm not a nigga. Ain't no nigga was.
Speaker 4: Rocking for like a whole year before the album came out. Yeah, it was fox Yeah, him and Foxy that it was.
Speaker 3: Right, that's when, that's when, that's the when, that's how they used to break artists on the soundtrack. Yeah, the first time you would hear a lot of artists would be on the soundtrack from movies. It's like, oh, who's that and you're gonna look and be like okay, and then eventually the label like, okay, that song caught. Now let's start working this artist because obviously this is people's favorite song off the soundtrack, and like that.
Speaker 4: My favorite pot shit is on the soundtrack, which one above above the rim is so much pain Ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's probably that's probably the top. They never take me a love year with my full five cock?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 3: That's my favorite part ship. That's a classic soundtrack. Above the room above the rim Ship was Death Road did the Sugar Ship?
Speaker 1: About the rooms? The classical sounds, right, that's what I think. That's what's missing.
Speaker 3: We need moments like that, like to attach songs, like specifically to movies where it's like.
Speaker 4: Niggas just punching their homie. They ain't write rhymes no more. It's never gonna be like that no more.
Speaker 2: Bro. I mean they kind of they try to do it sometimes, like Black Panther Kendrick did that that soundtrack. I think Cold did uh Ship. I was at the right in session. I forgot what movie that was dream Bell did a whole movie sounds they've been trying. It's not like songs anymore though, it's just much. It's just full projects that they try to.
Speaker 4: Put with You see these albums that we talk about, like the classics and shit like that. These albums sat with us for mad long before we got other music.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, yeah. We get music way too fast. It's too much shit coming. It's too much. It's too much music coming down the pipeline pulls like we get.
Speaker 3: Too much music for that ship. But it's the same thing even with It's funny. I saw somebody on Instagram video. He said, y'all remember when you would only see maybe eight bad women in your life, Like only eight, it will be.
Speaker 1: No bad bitches as soon as you press scroll.
Speaker 4: It's like, yo, homie, I told my men and that ship, I say, your son back in the day's son, it was ten bad bros out here.
Speaker 1: Bro. It was ten bad bros out here.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: That's it, just ten bad bro, not only ce ten Bro. It's so many bad bases in the world. I don't do that. Nigga wasn't supposed to know it was that.
Speaker 4: Many of them at all, because now It's like, how how can I like commit to this ship right here?
Speaker 1: Why would better than would I? I saw some ship.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she's better than you, like spiritually and mentally, but physically she's better. It's a lot of them. Yeah, every day I see them. Oh they got filters on. I saw you with filters on you with the is you talking about? Oh she got come and filed on you. You'll be doing that too.
Speaker 2: So I know you look different. I know she looks different, but I want to find out right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's just too much.
Speaker 4: It's just too much, way too much pick and choose for the bruhs tudo because they ain't used to know. It was all of these niggas jinking in the world. They see you in the hood, you're doing your day. But even it was a bitch ticket. Yeah, you're doing your day. Use a bitch ticket out the hoods. So she now it's like, don't even speak in the street. Some girls don't speak in the streets. Son, they won't act like but get on the internet and put the whole ass on the internet. Don't want say one word in the street.
Speaker 3: But you know, but but but but me and Rory talk about that, like you can't even you almost can't even approach women and say hello, no more.
Speaker 4: No, it's better to just give them your phone in the Instagram spot to search.
Speaker 1: Just it be better off to just pass your phone like that. That's your business. Don't say nothing. Yeah, she just put us in and.
Speaker 4: Then you start dming the bit of hit follow for you and all that, and I'm saying, yeah, bitch of hit file going all that, like I was doing that.
Speaker 2: But it's better than trusting the girl. I don't say a word and just handing my phone with the search.
Speaker 1: I've seen that, and she do it. I've seen. That's a red flag. That's what you gotta do, nig I've seen it. Though I've seen it. I've seen it. That's how I go, Homie, I'm dead ass, That's how I go.
Speaker 2: But to your point with that, the same with the women, the ability and access women have to millionaires.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so crazy.
Speaker 2: Like a girl like the same way you only see the ten chicks that was there, she probably see one rich guy her whole life.
Speaker 3: And did not even like SuperM fifty millionaires. But it was like he wasn't even like super riches that he owned the corner store.
Speaker 1: Fun.
Speaker 4: He was like he only bean in front of the corner store with a big shame take it out the hood like this.
Speaker 1: He ain't own ship.
Speaker 4: He had an Audi saying he had an audis a.
Speaker 1: Nice little condo. And watch that was it. She think, oh, yeah, he's the richest nigga in the hoo. Yeah. But now she put her phone on it. She see these niggas everywhere in the country.
Speaker 4: Niggas they got all the domins, the Cali niggas, they looking like they're stacking all of the money. The athlete niggas, the actors. The athlete niggas is telling brous their whole name.
Speaker 1: Why not they know they they know what They're gonna donna google that the media. Yeah, what's it? He just signed for what they saying their whole name. You're standing no chance fas staying no chance.
Speaker 4: Regular niggas stand no chances with them niggas, them niggas giveing their whole name out shait.
Speaker 2: We thought the rich athletes were the final boss we have to compete with like Saudi princes.
Speaker 4: They fucking regular chicks from the neighborhood. This is what I'm saying, your homie, do you know how they say the world is big. That ship is the side of.
Speaker 1: Your phone home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the world's size of your phone, homie, that ship is smallest. You can see all the brothers in Brazil. If you want everywhere, you could go wherever you want to go on that phone.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that's what I'm saying. Even with music and art and shit that we consume, it's like it's just too much. It's tough because by the time I'm really settling in with this album and this artist, Thursday comes around again. Thursday night. We got a whole new batch coming into new music and things like that, and sometimes.
Speaker 4: A lot of this you're talking about label all this stove. I'm saying, every day somebody is putting some shit out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's something because everybody, anybody could upload, right. The dude that just that working the you know, in the pizza shop, he could upload, right.
Speaker 4: You hear some shit, nigga, you you vibitism shit, you scroll another nigga put a freestyle and what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: Nigga?
Speaker 4: Click on his ship? Now you overhead, but you forgot about the other person. You was listening to it's over.
Speaker 3: But it's also but it's also advantageous too though, because now it's easier, you know, like if you go viral, Like if a kid from a random city puts out a record and you know, it takes off, and you know, he's never been to LA, he's never been to New York, he's never been to Chicago, Miami, he's never been outside of his hood. But he did a freestyle in his homeboys basement, uploaded it to instagramn it goes viral, everybody starts sharing it. You get real rappers and successful artists underneath the post, you know, comment and things like that.
Speaker 1: So the access so it goes both ways. That there's a gift inner Curt.
Speaker 2: We got AI now, and I feel like AI needs to come up with some type of program for Spotify that it has to run through when you upload and it can say like, nah, we're not wasting data.
Speaker 1: As far as the song is good enough.
Speaker 2: If it's trash, I don't think your man at the Piece of Shop should have that the ability to just upload his song at any point, like we're wasting a lot of it. But if they check, but the whole bottle of water to create a snare with AI right now. But we're wasting water on people's broken dreams.
Speaker 4: But what if I say, I'm gonna go back and I'm gonna look at a bunch of songs that they good throughout history to hold it to that level.
Speaker 1: And so now you break that, boy, you break that?
Speaker 4: Do that.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 4: We don't but it should have not passed the AI test be uploaded. But it's a legend a past data though. If it's going off for past data songs that did good. If it don't, we think about songs that did good. If it do that, ship, it might start laying mad bullshit come through like no, this did good?
Speaker 3: What's anyone could upload shit? Yeah, but it's still used to have to break through though. There's still a certain level that the music has to be at in order for it to really break through.
Speaker 1: Like we'll sit here and.
Speaker 3: Talk about ship that goes viral and debated whether or not like this is an artist that has longevity and have fun with it. But we know the ones that's like, bro, this he just caught a moment or she just caught a moment, Like this ain't gonna be around for two years or even a year like you, I think we still can feel if an artist has that type of talent level where they're gonna sustain that.
Speaker 2: That nigga from Queen's Bridge be going viral all the time. Who the turking with your friends? Somebody quings Bridge doing Quirk music.
Speaker 1: That's that nigga. Man, what's his name? Bro tylell? He's a good Is he a streamer? Zeddi will zi about say was a streamer? He will?
Speaker 4: Now you're in the club working with your friend the turking with your friend that heard that he he every trip viral, every trip he'd be wilding on TikTok with that ship.
Speaker 1: Bro, Like he's be on Vernon doing that ship.
Speaker 4: I don't know where he'd be like he just be lit like he's not knowing this ship is not regular, Like he's got I'm not here.
Speaker 1: One million followers on Instagram. I love that and probably I'm here for and ship. He's lit. Listen, sometimes I'm out of touch. You never heard that friend and didn't even know I think I heard that song. I definitely heard that song.
Speaker 2: But you think he'll have like a follow up. Actually, I have seen this ship before the two of them, and he's the one that's.
Speaker 1: On the mic now right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And Queensbridge told I've seen this on the radar ship before. But you think he'll have like a follow up or is it one of those moments.
Speaker 4: Because he got some more ships, he got he got like is he got like you got to have at least three viral songs, But.
Speaker 2: I mean even that becomes like artists and songs have just become like products in the way, like remember them little widget things that spun like it's just the trend for the second and it moves on to the next, the next drink camp for the album. Why would they if you don't have to just viral songs and just go song to song like damn near run it up over everything. Well, why would you even bother doing an album?
Speaker 1: Yeah? At this point and also you.
Speaker 2: Got to like dedicate so much time because you wouldn't be a musician if it wasn't for this to that one song and all the marketing around it. You can't do that with twenty fucking songs. You're not that talented or have that much time. But I'm never mad at that. The kids that are just trying to go vout for each song. Just stay out of the album lane. It's kind of pointless. Like I get it, you just want to make bread, get it out you live. But an album.
Speaker 1: Microwave is a microwave society. But even some music is meant for that. Yeah, I think it's I think it's a lane for that. I think it's a lane for you know.
Speaker 3: Just the viral artists, the viral you know guy, the viral girl that just every now and then they'll put a record out and you know there'll be some success.
Speaker 1: But we not.
Speaker 3: We can't look at them with the same lens of jay Z or nas or Oh no, we can't look at that.
Speaker 1: Shit is over.
Speaker 4: They they punch it in Broven. Even the niggas who we say got balls, They going in the booth. They giving a nigga six balls. They tell they hold a hold, hold away right there. They think about it, go out, smokes your weed, drank some niggas that go back in there.
Speaker 1: I got six mall. You know what I'm saying. They shelled for a while. That shit is.
Speaker 4: That's that's why I feel like, that's why the music ain't ain't lasting.
Speaker 1: I watched that ship myself as a nigga that I went to the stool with these niggas. I see these niggas in the stool punching in, like to me, that shit is.
Speaker 4: Mad corny, Like as a rap nigga, like reading off your phone freestyling, you mad corny. You know what I'm saying, Like in the booth punching in, that shit is mad corny. I don't kill who you is, and I don't care who like who. I don't care who said, Oh I did that, oh such and such as to do that, I don't care. That's corny. Know your raps, go in there, spit your wraps, and get up out of there. That's how you're gonna be able to freak the beat.
Speaker 1: Homey, you ain't gonna be.
Speaker 4: Able to freak that beat not knowing your raps. Reading off your phone and shit is mad monotorne. You're reading it off your phone.
Speaker 1: You don't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, there are some some artists that still write pin the paper and we'll read the paper. But I do I do understand what you're saying. Where you need to live with the music and the beat and your and your lyrics so that it becomes natural rapping and they don't feel so like very likely right on top of the beat.
Speaker 1: It has to feel like it's in.
Speaker 4: You had this beat in your cred for a month. You've been in your bathroom and shower with this shit. Oh then when you wald so now when when you're in the booth with it style, use an instrument on the beat. That's what you're doing to the beat. But these niggas don't got that. These niggas going to the studio, you'll find a beat. You'll find a beat, all right, boom yo, you'll like that.
Speaker 1: We liked the a right. The rhyme they type of a rhyme on like that. We like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they typed the rhyme on the phone. Then they go on to booth and do that ship that's corny rap. I don't care who it is. That's corny rap. You can tell what someone is just read. That's why nobody know these niggas rhymes. That's why you can hear these niggas and be like that ship was fire. But you don't know that rhyme. He didn't know that rhyme. I don't want to know, right right, he didn't know that rhyme? You know, I feel that definitely makes sense. That's what happened, is that's they should have kept the studio prices mad high.
Speaker 1: That hurt the rap game.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to find that stopped getting to the studio back in the days. That ship was madd E Spencial.
Speaker 1: What I ain't got that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, whatever it was, I don't care. I never had money for the studio.
Speaker 1: In my life. Ability, yes, I never. But once I came home and that ship was, Nigga, tell you like forty dollars an hour? What we end it all that?
Speaker 2: That's a good point because then you're just chilling, whereas when you had five of the bucks, you could be there for hours.
Speaker 1: You're taking the whole weekend. No your r You a nigga, Yo, we're gonna do seven joys. What you mean watch rapping for two weeks? Nigga? Know these rhymes?
Speaker 4: You put the beat on, Nigga, gonna make no mistakes on. Take this, nigga like this, niggas load the next one up?
Speaker 1: Fuck? You mean we on a Tom Cray five hundred hour? That's done? Load the next one up? Nigga?
Speaker 4: Fuck?
Speaker 1: Is you talking about.
Speaker 5: The hour?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't go in there. Happen.
Speaker 4: You couldn't go in there bullshit. But now no one play for two hours hours for you can put any one of your man's in there that looks experiment. Yo yo yoah. You come in here the corner, your one twenty, get this nigga one twenty. You'll get these niggas off the corner. Man niggas in it saying anything. Niggas just going and say anything.
Speaker 1: Man. No, that's one.
Speaker 2: That's what's going on with the games. They putting mattresses in Quad. People just sleeping there.
Speaker 4: When I went to Quads and I didn't understand it, but I ain't gonna lie. Buster was acting. Ain't's the only squad Buss is probably right now. I don't even want to get into that.
Speaker 2: I did it.
Speaker 1: I did a joint, right, I did a joint. I don't know, But I don't know. Buster is top floor. Quad is his ship. I don't notice. All I know is I'm going to Quad. I'm just fresh out of jail. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm going to call to do some ship. So one of my men's out of nowhere. He's like yo, Buster rhymes used to be this nigga favorite rapper bag of the days.
Speaker 1: I was like, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 4: But yo, put that what's the name beat on? Put your hands with my eyes see it, or to put that beat on.
Speaker 1: I'm going in there. I got some ship for that, So I go. I got some dope shit for that, talking about solling dope and all that. I go in there. I spent that shit. So now that nigga farns that be with Buster rhymes, Nigga fawns figures he in the studio.
Speaker 4: I was up north with this nigga for like, oh ship. So he's sitting there, he and the little shit. Now you be in the studio, you shiit niggas filming. He's sitting there here doing that. When we come out, Buster look at this nigg You know, I'm kind of drunk, man like looking like you mad niggas just like yeah yeah. So my man told him, like, yo, take a picture.
Speaker 1: He was like nah. I was like, you're men. Fuck this nigga.
Speaker 4: Fuck you mean you don't take no picture. I don't take pictures with niggas like you. Nigga like hell to take a picture with you, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He was mad. He was I think so. I think he was mad.
Speaker 4: I was rapping on that beat and I was smoking that ship like I was really smoking a beat, and I swear to God.
Speaker 1: That nigga was standing there. He was like, no, no picture. I was like, you're men, fuck this snigger man. My man was like, Yo, chill Yo. He was like, yo, my man just did twenty years. He was like, you're welcome home. I was like, fuck all that.
Speaker 4: Welcome home. Shi you know what I'm saying. He was like, Yo, hopefully you stay here. I was like, yo, inshaw law. He hit me with the no inshaw law. No my mouth, I'm getting out, got shot man, Get out here. Ain't no guard here.
Speaker 1: Niggas said no when Charlotte this got shot?
Speaker 2: Poster Robinson is a song called The Founder of the Nation of Isla is a song with the full name Yo, sir.
Speaker 1: Island, I've heard yo. One of my mens was like yo.
Speaker 2: He was like Yo, it's like my older nigga, right he said yo that He said no said, oh yeah, no, God, don't look.
Speaker 5: At you.
Speaker 1: Up there. Give me the funk out of here, man, cash.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's funny. And I said, no is Charlotte I've never heard that before. That's crazy, y'all saw what Joey Badass says. It's kind of what you talk about it. He tweeted out, think about it.
Speaker 2: If somebody at the top gave somebody coming up an opportunity to come after them on a record, you know what happened. They would get their food a ranters, due bills and paid expedience whatever.
Speaker 1: He's saying.
Speaker 2: Public perception of who's the best would be drastically different if this were a regular occurrence. This is exactly why you didn't see Jid on the fall off. He would have overstood the assignment. To me, personally, it makes no sense he wasn't on it.
Speaker 1: But maybe that's just me.
Speaker 2: He's saying that a lot of bigger rappers, like in your situation of being in the studio with Bus and you're saying like, oh, you probably hate this because I'm smoking your shit, But I don't feel like that's the case all of the time.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like, you gotta stay exclusive. We see what's happening to these niggas when they losing their exclusivity that's a word.
Speaker 1: They losing that shit with this internet. So we don't like. It's like before you used to hear these niggas.
Speaker 4: Is read about these niggas once every two years in the xxxale. Maybe he come in the source that same year if he got to roll out going. But we don't know these niggas really. We know they're giving me this much quotes from the niggas, and then the nigga that's doing the article we hear from them. We don't know these niggas back in the days. Now we know everything. You niggas be on the internet too much.
Speaker 1: We know everything.
Speaker 4: But you call you a corny nigga at a rap, we say it you all corny nigga at most of these niggas. Right, So with Joey chucking about, he acting like all these new niggas or niggas will be smoking these old nigga. Nigga, you'll get on the track with Kiss. You're not smoking Kiss. You not smoking Fab, You not smoking Jay. You might smoke some of these niggas, but you're not just gonna be smoking niggas. I remember Vodo was doing this big one on almost every song he was on with Ken.
Speaker 1: He was going off.
Speaker 4: I was saying Votto was trash because of him fucking up on Hot ninety seven. My shit is you from New York City, nigga, Ain't I don't want to go platinum more than I want to go to flex and get busy as a rap nigga from New York.
Speaker 1: It's a different year, it's a different stand you understand what.
Speaker 4: I want to go up there and have this nigga play this shit for the next ten to fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Like on one of his good nights, here come my shit, like fuck platinum.
Speaker 4: And I'm saying, like, that's what that's like in every New York Nigga's like that, you was up there fucking up, back to back to back like he was up there sucking up. So I used to think the nigga was trashed. So I'm telling the nigga that ship one time on the gate. I'm telling that ship that to the mac Baller nigga. He like, nigga, you bugging that nigga had all of the mixtapes with Kim and Vidal, Yeah, guns and butter Guns and butter Ship son. I had that ship on the keyboard blast and that ship, and I'm like this little nigga going off on everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is nice like that.
Speaker 4: You know, he was going off on everything. I'm talking about every song. I'm like, Yo, this nigga is wildent.
Speaker 1: I feel like is one of the most underrated I've seen that nigga I met.
Speaker 4: When I met that nigga, I told that nigga said, ain't gonna lie home. I gotta tell you this man, I feel like you one of them ones.
Speaker 1: I always felt like that. I always felt like, I feel like if he could make a better hook songs, if.
Speaker 4: He could make better songs rapping bars, ball of ball, not a lot of niggas from the y Hall of the topic styling on you he got, he got, he got bars like.
Speaker 3: But it's but a lot of a lot of the guys that love Vado will say like they just wish he would make better songs, but rapping.
Speaker 1: A lot of these niggas can'trap. That's why I don't if.
Speaker 2: I would love to have Bottle up here to ask him about the Kalid situation because it was weird with him and Cam at the time, and I'm with y'all, Bottle was just smoking versus but there was no real record yet. When he signed with kal it I was like, Oh, that's the perfect and then perfect d Like I.
Speaker 1: Was like, get him to a place where he had one. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Caldill gifts him a bunch of hit records and Bottle just has to fill in the piece. He wasn't doing that ship, which is kind of crazy, Like I really think he was drive like he was on bag.
Speaker 1: He was saying like it wasn't really giving him know what I'm saying. Yeah, but as far as skills, like Va is one of the best in New York for sure when ball football, absolutely.
Speaker 2: But I mean I don't really agree with with Joey on this entire thing because even how Cole not Cole got on.
Speaker 1: But a big moment for Cole early.
Speaker 2: In his career was when Kanye was doing the Good Music Friday ship, Like Good Friday, he put out a record every Friday. He put Cole at the end of looking for Trouble with the name of the record and he just left left the end for cold to smoke of fucking thirty two and completely stood out and killed everybody. Every time I've seen Jay bring State property up to flex Jay rapt, he wasn't.
Speaker 1: Like, I just don't believe that. So niggas don't always kill the nigga like you always like like I.
Speaker 4: In my opinion, Jay got busier than Big on Brooklyn's finess. I think Big got him back on the next when we were talking about the Hayes suite, I love it, du classes. I used to project off like shit flashes.
Speaker 1: But I feel like he got him back. And I'm saying, but he had to because this nigga, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like he got he got record after But niggas normally don't really wile out like when you put him on.
Speaker 1: They don't really would out on the niggas that put him on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and my thing with with Joe you're saying is this too though, Yeah, you can be hungry, right, So if the top dog is given one of the young pups a look like all right, come on, you're gonna get on this joint, you could hungry for like, But then it's also the side where you find out there's a big gap difference when the talent.
Speaker 4: I know, Pop, you can't stand it because we cocked the mammas running your crib no prisoners, Pop your grima. That ship made niggas understand jay was a few notches above niggas, right, and I feel like everybody got busy on that Song's for sure. But when you started talking, it was like, what the fuck? You find out that it's still a It's still it's still a gap. It's like your best. It's good if you're talking to somebody else other than me.
Speaker 1: I said, that is the nicest nigga me personally, I like kiss and Fad more than j Sorry to hear that you like Fad more than jay Z.
Speaker 4: Yes, but if you're gonna ask me who's the greatest MC jay Z, jay Z is Muhammad Ali. But you're talking about what you like personally, my I like. The nicest nigga to me is kiss in Fat Them niggas is nicer than you.
Speaker 1: I don't care who you are. They could rap better than you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They could rap better than you, bro sing butter than jay Z. Yeah, okay, and what I'm saying, yeah, you know what I'm saying. That time you heard jay Z, I ain't heard jay Z spend no nice shit in ten years. It been ten years he.
Speaker 2: Did the God did versus fucking insane The last.
Speaker 1: Time you heard whole fire, God did.
Speaker 4: I feel like even but not what I'm saying. One verse we give a nigga one version, But how many verses he really? I mean even though four four fourth verse, Yeah, that was crazy. Ten years he got crazy verses everything his love four four four ten years ago. Wait, written testimony was five years ago. He has crazy verses on written testimony, crazy verses.
Speaker 1: No, written testimony might have been more than five years ago.
Speaker 2: We just did the vinyl press for five year aniversary. It was COVID, so it'll be now six years. But last year was a five year anniversary.
Speaker 1: I ain't got that.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying Whole can't go on the booth and act bad. I'm not saying he can't do that right, But I'm saying I've heard way more fab and way more kiss in the last ten years, way more. And I started hearing all your niggas around the same time.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I heard all that, I started hearting all your niggas around the same time. But I've been hearing these niggas way more for these last ten years.
Speaker 2: I mean, this has been more active the last the last time I felt Fab was really really in shape.
Speaker 1: Was the Freddie versus Jason Kiss sometime shootouts?
Speaker 4: Was there?
Speaker 2: Sometimes shoot off that Fab hasn't been as act.
Speaker 1: I think you think Shootout three is twenty twenty right, okay, yeah that was around COVID.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, yeah, yeah, I'm saying I remember you know, no that that that tape is fire. But I'm still in no way co signing that I whole God Did Verse could compete with the fucking some Shootout three. Like as far as rapping goes, you gotta go back and listen to that God Didverse. That shit is is unreal.
Speaker 1: I actually think you.
Speaker 3: Want to be saying sometimes Shootout three came out before COVID. It's twenty years ready for it, so you know, seven years that's unready to tape.
Speaker 1: Though that's right for COVID. No, Fab is one of my things. COVID nineteen started right there. Yeah, that's the fact.
Speaker 3: You know, Fab is Fab to me is one of the He's one of the underrated ones too though that's my top five. I don't think people talk about Fab and and respect Fab as much as they should.
Speaker 1: But he's to me, he's definitely. But I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think he's a better rap my preference. I don't like that's what once you said that. I respect that alight. So look, fab albums ain't all act to me. I don't really fuck with FAB albums like that. The soul tapes, the Young O G, Freddy Versus Jason was Freddy Versus Jason, Summertime shootouts, that's the that's the fab.
Speaker 1: You like, the core, Like, if you're gonna give me some fab, give me that fab. The funeral fabs and all that. I can miss me with the ship. I'm good with some ship on funeral. But I'm but that's not who I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm talking about the soul tape Nigga shootout nigga, Like you know what I'm saying, Like Jason Young Young O G Fab.
Speaker 1: That's that niggas.
Speaker 3: I think that's probably one of his best. That's probably his best project, Young O G. Freddy Versus.
Speaker 1: That's his best album. It's up there for me. Yeah, for me, it's up there. He got plattin the albums, though you're no for sure he got He had big records, a big, big fucking records. So yeah, but I'm saying like that I could really go back to and that all like listen to him like he was getting going crazy on this young Og.
Speaker 3: I think it's overlooked and fab discography. I don't think people talk about that album.
Speaker 1: Cover situationn't a leguation. Yeah it's some ship on there. WHOA yeah, yeah, maybe Real Talk or Young o G. Now I'm looking at catalog Real Talk.
Speaker 2: That that that ship with all of the features. That can't be the best one. Listen, I was fourteen when that ship came out. It just that it's a different it's a nostalgic ship for me with Real Talk.
Speaker 1: So what year was that?
Speaker 2: Two thousand and four? That's not that's not there's a ship on the features. It was his second album, right, No, it was his third because it was ghetto fabulous. Oh one Street Dreams two thousand and three, Real Talk two thousand and four.
Speaker 1: All of them ships went platinum right there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably mean, I'm sure platinum on nine to eleven mm hm, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: He dropped nine to eleven to win platinum on a debut.
Speaker 2: Yet, maul I heard you talking in the lounge earlier that you feel like you have to overpay for great Wireless.
Speaker 1: It's like a big thing that you preach all the time. But I can preached that all the time.
Speaker 2: But Maul, you can get off your soapbox because boost Mobile is proving that you don't have to overpay for great wireless. Unlock the savings with twenty five dollars a month forever unlimited plan. It's a permanent price with no contracts, no price hikes, no no fine print. When you find out you got to pay all this extra money.
Speaker 3: Stop overpaying and switch to a fair price at boostmobile dot com today based on average annual single line payment of AT and T Verizon and T Mobile customers compared to twelve months on the boost Mobile onlimited plan as of January twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Full off of details, visit boostmobile dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but so Joey, I guess, explaining himself further in that tweet, moll you in my eyes of it if you want to read that all.
Speaker 1: Right, what do you say? He said?
Speaker 3: My sentiment is this type of thing happens all the time. This is just a recent example that I think is clear. By the way, the topic was about sparring in hip hop. Regarding the whole interview. This is not just about J Cole, This is about lyrical rap as a subgenre period. My sentiment is that there's a scarcity mindset in the subgenre, and usually the top guys don't invite other hungry spinners onto their own tracks. Let me give Coles Flowers real quick, just to be clear, because I loved the album and I've always loved him as an MC and person.
Speaker 1: But I stand on what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The evidence is there there's a difference between doing features for niggas and featuring niggas on your own work. And for the record, if niggas whole heartily thought Jed didn't fit on the fall Off, that's your opinion, but he's also not featured on any other J Cole album.
Speaker 1: Didn't J Cole just say hip hop was dead? Jid?
Speaker 3: If hip hop was dead, Jed would be platinum on a throwaway mixtape, by the way, but then not feature him at all on the mixtape or the album when either or would have made sense. All I'm saying is noticed the trend in this specific subgenre. I mean, I get that, I understand that, I.
Speaker 4: Get that they've rapped all right, I know, I know I understand what he's Why do we.
Speaker 1: Think Jid wasn't on the mixtape or the album though? Do we think it's because like that.
Speaker 2: No, because they've wrapped together and on. On top of that, Dreamville as a label has put out so many group projects that Cole has anchored that has has let j I d Sean Brennan, I'm with you that it would be cool to have Jid on an actual J Cole album, but one he stings you with features to begin with. Two, Not every single artist has the same mindset as jay Z. Where if I got you signed, you're gonna be on my album to the point like Memphis Bleak on your album, I'm gonna give you a whole song called Deer Summer like he. I think Jaj has a different mind state with the people he signs. It's a business one. Cole, I think the artistic one.
Speaker 3: I understand what Rory was saying, But Rory, where, I'm gonna give you a little bit of push back before you finish your point. Jed was just Grammy nominated. Yeah, you have an artist that's Grammy nominated. Currently, you put out a mixtape before your most anticipated album.
Speaker 1: He can't get a look on nothing.
Speaker 3: He's doing him like Jay did him. I'm not yes, j I did. I'm not saying Jed needs it. I'm saying it would be a good Dame. Cole was doing the same thing jay Z did them.
Speaker 1: He gave him.
Speaker 2: I mean what you mean Cole picked the wrong song was given. J was giving cold features like yeah, his first his first album, a host feature on mister Nice watch the song stinks but yeah.
Speaker 4: But on j cole album, Yeah, his first Cole whole album was boring, right, which which he gave him a platform to rap.
Speaker 3: But but saying, don't get Grammy nominated right now when this album is coming out.
Speaker 1: He not on your album and that's your artist. Maybe you don't like him.
Speaker 2: Maybe he just said on the mixtape that Maybe maybe I'm saying because because Jid should be platinum of his talent level, like he shadowed him out on that record.
Speaker 1: But also where I will.
Speaker 2: Get pushback is Coles explained this as a concept album with being twenty nine driving a Fairville. Uh, then it's twenty whatever fucking agency picked. Where does Jid fit in that story? Like I could get Future to sing a hook that makes sense.
Speaker 1: We're doing in top.
Speaker 4: We're big and pock fitted in that story, which, huh, we're big and pock fitted in that story.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm saying. I can't sell.
Speaker 2: I know she would have left that chapter out big and pop fitting.
Speaker 1: That twenty nine old you know, big pops, you know what. I'm humble enough to say, you got me. You're right.
Speaker 4: That was weird because trying to say, oh my yo, yo, ma man yo, we was doing this, he fits how.
Speaker 1: The biggie pot fit in. That's scenarioda.
Speaker 2: Because that's what he was so he was thinking when he was driving, right, not.
Speaker 1: Yo, I'm gonna sign a nigga, get filthy richal for this. Nigga. I'm saying, if every nigga richie your clink, then your clink is running. Yeah, he ain't digging that.
Speaker 2: But I don't like that because Cole, like what what he does with the Revenge of the Dreamers projects, like or even at that camp that they did in that campaign where they had everyone in Atlanta, like, they definitely pushed their artists the best they can. I actually think it's whack when a label entire game plan is, oh, I'll just do a feature for you that's where the shit be failing. Anytime a rapper gets big and starts to sign people, a lot of them have the stupid mindset of all I have to do is just be a feature on their ship and they'll pop instead of trying to develop them and do what what dream but has done with you?
Speaker 1: If you is not gonna do this is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If you already did the develop the artist development with the nigga and you say he's Grammy nominated Holley, I'm getting on his song, bro, you was getting.
Speaker 1: On his song. Yeah, it ain't.
Speaker 3: It ain't like three songs. It ain't like Jed is still on the come up. He still got to make his bones Grammy nominated. He's Grammy nominated for a rap album. Maybe Cole's looking like, what do you need me for? It's not a need, it's not let's take that word out of it. Jed doesn't need the look from j Cole. J Cole doesn't need the look from Jed. I'm saying Jid's skill set, his success, his energy right now around him and his project that warrants a look from his peer now one of the tap peer now has j Cole never been Grammy nominated for Rap Album.
Speaker 2: To you probably, I don't know if the top top of my yeah, he's that that famous meme where he's sitting there tight when he lost.
Speaker 1: So that's his peer. We're both Grammy nominated artists. Now it's not it's nice peer. If I'm Grammy nominated and you Grammy nominated me, not peers, come on, so everybody would it Grammy on me, not Piers. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 4: The kid that just got a viral song is j Co I agreed to singing on the train gott a Grammy homie.
Speaker 1: He ain't nominated. He got it.
Speaker 2: The station, Kendrick Drake, Future Nikki. Those are his peers.
Speaker 3: Because of you talking about because of time in the in the game. I'm saying he's just peer, meaning my skill set, my audience, my fucking I.
Speaker 1: Don't to find that.
Speaker 4: To me, if you nominated that, that don't make you the trash people is nominated for for rap albums that don't make them away.
Speaker 1: Holdo, wait, holda hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: If I'm nominated for a Rap Album of the Year, okay, and I'm your artist, you wouldn't think that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm artist.
Speaker 2: I'm st Yeah, it's j Cole and I love Jid, but Jid would say he's beneath Cole.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you I don't know if Jim would say that. Well.
Speaker 2: As a rapper, he would say when it's time to get that busy.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm talking saying.
Speaker 4: Peer wise, and I'm talking as far as rappers, it is Maclamore, coles Per, I mean all of them, not skill set.
Speaker 1: But we know what that was about.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about. I'm talking about Jid being a rapper that Cold signed. Glorilla was nominated, but Gloriala got so Cold give Glorilla the verse. The funny shit is I could see Cold giving Glooriala verse. That's the funny ship. I could see J Cole doing the song with Glorilla before before Jed. But are you guys keep failing to mist that they've done records together. Understand that I'm doing multiple j I DJ y whole album though, bro, even then, even if.
Speaker 1: It's not the al even if it's not the album.
Speaker 4: He put out a mixtape right before the album, and ain't put them on there.
Speaker 5: This is just a.
Speaker 4: Mixtape, This is just your every nigga, every nigga who you could think about that had the crew them niggas was on their album sign.
Speaker 3: Cameron had on the album. To me, big Ship is a peer of j Cole. He has his skill set, his his artistry, his.
Speaker 1: I love sh it is nice. But he's not.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 1: He can't eventually get to be his peer, but he's not. I'm not gonna.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna look the word peer of me because I like you. I like to know the kid I said, I didn't like the other week that Rory said he was, But it's peer.
Speaker 1: Look look keenly. Oh no, that's nothing.
Speaker 4: I don't know what peer peer me like peering is something that looked keenly right. That means it's to give us the other year, give us the other definition something that now Ireland Now Rory is a here Ireland's.
Speaker 1: Up there, huh.
Speaker 3: A person of the same age, status, or ability as another specified person.
Speaker 2: So status status little key he said I didn't like he put an album out, said he liked it. Who look Little Keith.
Speaker 1: With his name.
Speaker 2: Baby King okay Jit and Baby Keeam is pizzed man.
Speaker 1: No they're not. Why not? I think?
Speaker 2: Uh Jid.
Speaker 1: J is just say it, Jed is a better artist than Baby King, Like, oh, I know, I feel that way. I feel that way.
Speaker 2: I'm saying they're not pis though I think has been way more active. Keem, I think is about to get to that place. But it has been so active the right where King took a lot of time off. And I don't think that their peers in that regard, just because I think Jed has put out more stuff. But now that Keem has this other project, he said he has two more on the tuck, he's going on to it. I think Kim is about to get there because he's focused on his career. He took five years off.
Speaker 1: About Joey Badass, you see a pier of who Jid?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean ud, Joey's a little bit more established than Jid in my opinion, because Joey's been around here for over a decade.
Speaker 1: More than that way, more.
Speaker 2: Than that is a better is a better artist, and Joy bad so so so I don't know if if jad has has a better project than nineteen ninety nine. And you guys know I love Jid. I don't know if he has a better project than that.
Speaker 1: I think jad is a better artist. I think he's a better Is he a better rapper.
Speaker 2: If we're talking about right now? So so so, like Ji's ounds better than Joey's last one. But I'm still on the status side of like you do have to take longevity to some account when you're using here. I like that Joey is is differently because he's been around.
Speaker 4: For so high so to both of y'all's arguments, So Noriega would be jad Kiss's bid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you say no, because the ability is not the same, well, not not just ability, but the status. Like Norway has classic songs, he has in my opinion, a classic album full go albums, Yeah none, So yeah, I would, I would degree there.
Speaker 1: The skill set is not. The skill set is different.
Speaker 3: But as far as you know, just discography and and and and longevity and time in the game and accomplishments and things like that, bodies of work. Yeah, he's a PJ.
Speaker 2: I think Jacob can rap circles around Future, but I still think Future is is peer just as far as accomplishments, what they've they've contributed, how they've changed music, that's his future is Jacob's peer. But the ability as far as rapping is is obviously different. Future would say the same. But when it comes to just creating music, that's where I say with with peers like I listen Travis Travis. Travis can't rap like Nikki, but there are peers in some degree if you want to start getting to status albums.
Speaker 3: Ji's album. It's just last album better than the Fallow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm not mad at all. It fell off already, all right, see the fall Off. Listen to the first disc. The first disc is great, really good.
Speaker 1: Half the album is good. Now it's two albums. It's the Fall and order like half the album like After Project. No, like the.
Speaker 2: Fall, the first one, I like my favorite time is. I like the first one, and I like a few joints on the second one. But again I'm not I don't like double disc to begin with. That's something that I don't like when artists do. Unless you have a life after death, which is impossible.
Speaker 1: You gotta go crazy on a double dish, bro.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying I don't understand, like, see the point of everything that Cole has done FORGID, whether it be in the public eye or behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're just old not old. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: If I'm putting together my project that's about my history in life and this is my last album, I don't know if my mind state is just like I have to place Jids somewhere in this story just because now this is the Yeah, I don't like making excuses for him, like I don't want to make any Drake that this, but I mean, yeah, Drake does a lot of features for people that he signs. But when it's time for Drake to make an album, Bro, I'm going I'm gonna hit future, I'm gonna hit a little baby, I'm gonna hit people. I'm not putting Roy Woods. And of course he put division on views and and all that. I'm not saying he hasn't done that for you to say that, oh no, he's he's had party. I'm just saying it's.
Speaker 1: A hit me out.
Speaker 2: Well a lot of stuff with with the party stuff. And I mean this respectfully. Party and him are great collaborators when they write music together, whereas that's different between J I D. And J Cole because they're not collaborating to write with each other or create melodies. And this and that like the intro to if you're reading It's Too Late, was originally a party demo. Then that Drake flipped and figured out that's different album.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite.
Speaker 2: At that's time she.
Speaker 1: Reading this is too late. Now we're in the basement that we're working on their phones.
Speaker 2: He was tracking on that. He was traveling on that album to the album he was trapped off Bro. He shift happened where he went from like soft to aggressive. He was trapping bro like they was getting money. But to me, he does that with his artists more on their projects than he does on his own. Not every single Drake album is like just a fleet odo teacher.
Speaker 4: I get what you say, because they might not anybody get on one joint. You know my game on you you didn't hear around. But for the most part, Drake is on that ship a lot is.
Speaker 2: J Cole on a lot of dig I mean, even even if you go through everything, you get the guys the album, you don't get the whole rock my album?
Speaker 1: Did J Cole? Was he on JID album?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, he was supposed to be. If he's not going to have Jid on his album, you gotta get on son album bro.
Speaker 3: But you know why he wasn't through Why I think that Jake Cole didn't want nobody to really hit him like that until because everything the time and he was finishing up his project and the.
Speaker 1: Rap game is too I ain't gonna lie. I don't. I don't like.
Speaker 4: I like niggas not talk about I was selling drugs. Only now these other niggas, these other niggas is too weig bro y'all too fucking wig y'all got too much like what ain't said?
Speaker 1: What what you're doing? You need the perfect beat. I need the perfect on fuck out of here, y'all.
Speaker 4: Niggas need to I like the niggas that it seemed like the niggas that's selling drugs, Benny the Butcher and them kind of niggas. Get him niggas a beat, they're gonna go in there, talk about this ship and get it over.
Speaker 1: Oh. I knew he wasn't gonna get on there. He ain't want to be heard. What nigga. But the more nigga used to want to be hurt every fucking chance he got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but coming off of everything that cold, you know obviously the last two years and then you know, right, very calculated niggas deleting songs.
Speaker 1: Where the fuck is this ship? Yeah, I don't like this.
Speaker 4: I like the niggas that selling drugs. They ain't deleting that ship. They need that, They need the DSPs and send him niggas a few. They ain't gonna delete that shit, man, straight up. The niggas didn't got all this money and change.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: No, niggas don't even like rapping no more.
Speaker 4: The shit is more about instead of rapping, the shit is like it seems like it's more about.
Speaker 1: What it's business. With J Cole. It has to be the type of artisty is. He has to think more business than.
Speaker 3: Just It's always been a business though, Yeah, but when you at the level of J Cole, especially right now and everything going, you know, from twenty twenty four currently, everything had to be very meticulous. Everything had to be very intentional, Everything had to be calculated like it was, just it was a little different. So I'm not I'm not looking at you.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like J Cole will ever be as big as whole was in oh four. I don't think. I don't think for you all right.
Speaker 4: Jay Z was on HOGH ninety seven Step aside the move Superman is alive, Like we can still get shipped like that from jay Z when he was jay Z Nigga. We could get these niggas getting on the radio giving us fire free styles all like the top Dog is the greatest of the greatest, and y'all niggas be acting like y'all too.
Speaker 2: Good to get off a ship like this because Cole, I mean, it was a while ago coded Leakers his leakers freestyle.
Speaker 1: I'm not I heard that she was I.
Speaker 4: She was I, And I'm saying I'm just saying, though, light you niggas is just too tom though too, because like niggas is too batmanaged with this ship man.
Speaker 2: But that was always a marketing plan too. When anytime Hove went up to Flex or was bringing someone, it wasn't for the love of the game random, it was for an intention of something that we're doing. It was a tool and that tool isn't the way it was before when it comes to rappers like j Cole. Of course, it's great when Drake goes to on the radar. I love that type of ship. I love when rappers that are that established do that, but it's not the tool it was before where you gotta get your whole crew up to the radio because we need to hear all them rap because we're about to put something out. It's like when when people like Cole or Drake do that, that's actually because they love the sport, Like that's not really the biggest marketing plan on earth. Like Drake didn't need to do the the on the radar shit.
Speaker 4: He did it because he likes that platform and wanted to rap with Central C and like that shit Cole loves. I'm sure Cole loves the l a Leaker ship and was like I got to get up there. Co didn't need to do that, but Jay needed to go to flex as a marketing player, he needed to.
Speaker 1: It was different.
Speaker 2: You had to go up if radio was controlling everything, so you have to go up there, and you got to make a moment like you got it has to be a thing when you go up there, like y'all got my mans that could wrap too. People calling in like it's a thing.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. What I'm saying, is this right? If everybody's saying like rap was better when ship like this was going on, why do you why getting this old ass hall there ride around like you want some throwback ship, but you ain't doing the throwback ship. Could Joey Badass has said this, if j Cole would have got the Dreamville niggas together and packed the sprint of van and went to New York City like your flexs, we're about to fuck this ship.
Speaker 1: Up a bit. Nah.
Speaker 4: But see, could he have said that though this is my last quote unquote last album, why can't I make it about me?
Speaker 2: The only the only thing, the only thing? When when what album didn't you make about you?
Speaker 1: Jay Gold? It's his fucking yeah.
Speaker 3: But that's what Zipp is saying, like when it didn't you make about you? When is it not you said the Revenge of the Nerves? Should we get all that? So he does make way for the guys that he has, you know, under his umbrella and things like that. But what Zipp is saying is if you the top dog, when you think you're the top dog and you have this certain you know, aesthetic you're trying to keep like you know, we're taking it back old school, we really hitting the streets and all that, why you ain't got your team with you?
Speaker 1: Why you ain't giving them that.
Speaker 2: Done that before? Why does he have to do it every time? My last album, I want.
Speaker 1: To make this about your name too.
Speaker 5: I get that.
Speaker 1: Like, I get that too.
Speaker 2: If it's the middle of your career, yeah, like if you want to start a label and take take on that responsibility. Yeah, you should pack the whole sprint of event with all of dream Bill, which he's done every single dream bell Fest. You could, you could have a thousand streams. If you're signed to Dreamville, you are are on the main stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And on top of that, when Cold closed, he brings he brings all of Dreamville on stage with him for half the set.
Speaker 1: I'm like, like that for that, I understand that's that's their.
Speaker 2: Festival's biggest first single. He's on Shade by the Baby like he did his Why you have to do that every single time?
Speaker 3: I'm not saying every time. I'm just saying that j I D had a very successful year. He had a lot of energy around surrounding his last his last project he just put out. I'm just saying, I think we could have found we could have hit spaceball somewhere on the mixtape for him.
Speaker 1: It's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I think we could have found somewhere we could have found a loop somewhere on on.
Speaker 1: The what was the name of the the mixtape?
Speaker 2: It was called Birthday, but it was his birthday, man, So for.
Speaker 1: Your birthday, you don't invite none of the whole.
Speaker 2: Me and Jid don't get to blow the candles out. It's my motherfucking birthday. But I'm the only one blowing the candles out. Me and Jed are not blowing out our birthday candles. To God, don't want Jude to blow out Jao's candles.
Speaker 4: It's his birthday. I don't even want to think about that. I'm just saying I feel.
Speaker 3: Like Cole could have found somewhere on that birthday blizzard mikes tape to let Jig get his ship off.
Speaker 1: That's all the album. We understand the thing.
Speaker 2: Jid's birthday is on Halloween. Nah wait, you have to wait till October. If I put a mix about them, then we could do Spooky Season together.
Speaker 3: All right, But just so we can close this, would we find it surprising at all if a year from now we hear Jed throwing shots at Cold.
Speaker 1: I just said, maybe they don't like each other, okay, yo.
Speaker 2: Usually I'm the one that has the terrible conspiracy theories.
Speaker 1: I'm a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: I'm saying the way Jed and Jake Cole don't like each other or have relationship, I'm not saying I don't think he feels a way either.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying they don't like each other. But if we hear Jed write a ball, spit a ball saying like, you know you want to, you want to. You know if you wanted to keep me out of that light, you ain't really want me to shine in that moment.
Speaker 1: Which you don't want me in that hone though, accord, it.
Speaker 4: Ain't gotta it ain't got to be rooted in beef. It's just like, yeah, you ain't wanna you ain't want to pass.
Speaker 2: Over fucking When they started with him and Eve and the Honda driving the Florida College, Jid was in in junior high at that time.
Speaker 4: Ay so, shorty, that's the little nigga in the back. They just weading me your head, shorty, what you gotta.
Speaker 1: Spit that ship? I spin my little rhymes and ship. Yeah. I think I think it's just you know, I get it.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like all of the big dog niggas is supposed to have their young niggas on their album because that's historically, that's how I went.
Speaker 1: And you're supposed to get on the album.
Speaker 4: A double disc. Jig can't get on none of that ship and all that boring one song. Let's get to that that ship was boring. You put out mad boring. Shout out to Joey Badass for pointing that out. You put out thirty boring songs. Joey Badas said he liked that, he loved that. I don't care what he said about. I'm talking about the the jit it references. You put out thirty boring ass on album nobody listening to today, and you ain't even put your man on it. You couldn't put your man on it. Maybe niggas would feel like how many tracks that nigga damn?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: See, I thought I was about to get your off version of that, but but.
Speaker 3: I'm put up jay z discography and he didn't put nobody And.
Speaker 1: I'm looking on Blueprint too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I forgot Memphis Bleek, BBC, Freeway, Young Gus p D Krag Christ like us. And I'm obviously somehow somewhere smoked this out Kanye was Kanye, but but don't act like Jay with some of the artists that he signed later, not people like Bleak that he grew up with. You got to earn a verse from me, like you gotta put some of your own ranges. Yeah, they've already had songs together.
Speaker 3: I'm onto my own Cole's album. I'm not saying don't have songs together Cole's album. How many features does does Cole have in his whole career on his album? Not much, But he needs someth like it might add some bizazz and it might add a little sparkle. What I'm saying sometimes you need the motherfucking dim the lights and add some ambiance to make the.
Speaker 1: Party lit just because you gotta.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, A ballroom, a big space and DJ equipment don't mean the party gonna be lit.
Speaker 1: And not saying that the streets matter. But I don't think J. Cole is real big in the streets.
Speaker 2: I think he's like, we all have to define the streets in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Well, seven eleven is the streets right at the back of seven eleven. I think that's what a lot of J. Cole fans hang out. No, they hang out any store next to that where they got the laptop.
Speaker 3: Old fans in front of seven eleven, part the mom's car, listening to his ship eating twizzlers and ship eating eating sour straws.
Speaker 1: And dabbing smoking weed out of pipe. Great Saturday.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not saying it's not I'm saying, but that's where his fans are. Those type of fans. They have basements.
Speaker 4: They don't have cracks, they don't have cracked any cragg of the ash.
Speaker 1: Trying to wait for somebody to say, seven year basement. Everyone in Queen's got a basement. Not everyone.
Speaker 4: I'm from Queens. I did not have a basement, not everywhere. Well I know what you mean though, but not everyone in Queen's got a basement.
Speaker 2: Me a zips upbrings were probably a little bit different, just a.
Speaker 4: Little I'm gonna just go on the limits. Say you grew up slightly different.
Speaker 2: It was a little different, different quality Queens, different different Queen. A lot of basements over there around the corner they had basements.
Speaker 1: You didn't want to go in there though where you was at, you didn't want to go in the basements. I'm saying the basement of my building. Let me think you ain't want to go in the basement of you. I think I've been in the basement of my building. Maybe one time. I'm not going to the launchry. They're not gonnaven ask you why you was in the laundry. Listen, I'm I don't know. See he look, you don't do launch Why drop la the laund is down the blind Yeah, on the corner. You don't know what it is to push a shopping car.
Speaker 2: I mean I do know, but that's actually when I left my mom's I had to figure that out.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but no, but J Coley, No, it's not. It's not a streat element with J Coles.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't think Jake Cole is a He's an incredible MC's, incredible rapper, incredible artist.
Speaker 1: Smart niggas. Land Base is just a small nigga.
Speaker 3: Small you gotta have some like smart, but I mean smart smart small cats like a lot of like Jada, like fab.
Speaker 4: J Cole is like sin Feil to me, you had to have some level of intelligence to understand that ship.
Speaker 1: Okay, is not for the like the layman.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I'm not mad at that, not saying there's anything wrong with that, but you just identifying his fan base.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I agree and don't agree. Jed got what is George Costanzo?
Speaker 2: Everybody like, no, he cra cramery next door and that they can't stand on. No, I think Seinfeld and people say this about Cold. I don't believe it's about Cole, But why that is actually good analogy? People think Seinfeld that show is is it's not as smart as people think it is, Like, like, it's really not like, oh, it's just it's too intelligent.
Speaker 1: You have to be a certain type. No, you don't. It's just not that funny. That ship was hilarious to me. What are you bugging? You thought was hilarious? Hell yeah?
Speaker 2: I like Feld like she's my mom and every day I grew up on Seinfeld. First of all, it's just not as great as people say.
Speaker 4: It's really about to say some bullshit, No, real real ship. I beat a body. I beat a body. This is real ship you're worried about. Right, I beat a body. Right, I can't hold My grandmother said, yo, you got to come to the house to the clock. I look that that lady man. I wanted to say, I just beat the motherfucking body. What is he talking about coming outs at ten o'clock. I couldn't say nothing to come down at ten o'clock.
Speaker 1: She was trying to keep the streets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get this minute block, she said, Yo, she said, yo, you gotta come in the house at ten o'clock.
Speaker 1: I looked at it. Yeah, I think I'm growing down. Then the body, Yeah, I'm outside. That was your ba mitz ten o'clock. Yeah, I get. I was like, all right, man, I was so fucking pas. I used to you every day. Every day I shut it down at the same time, like nine forty five, I start counting my money, clean it up it all. I'll be looking around it. We want to make niggas go in the house like corny ass things out here. I gotta go out. Yeah, I got these niggas get to stay out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I learned about its crazy. I used to look, I'm going to the house. I watch the news. Yeah, then I to watch sign Fell after.
Speaker 1: That, after terrorizic, after terrorizing the community for about my day, I'm going up right early. Yeah. Yeah, ain't no time living on six. Yeah, I'm out of here. What's what's the deal with selling crack.
Speaker 4: I'm out of here. I'm definitely not staying high at ten o'clock eleven o'clock.
Speaker 1: I'm not me. I gotta be in that ten year.
Speaker 4: Work. What everybody I've seen every day, I see every day happening, Yo, that is at ten o'clock.
Speaker 1: I gotta go to I gotta take it up. I gotta take it in time, yo. But that is such a hood thing.
Speaker 3: Like no matter what niggas was doing in the streets, how fair niggas was terrorizing. If Granny said something that was Lord, get your ass upstairs. Ten o'clock clock, nigga getting home.
Speaker 1: I'm sixteen. Ye, you got to be in the house at ten o'clock. Did you have did you have you?
Speaker 4: Granny had the latch on the door. Nah, Now you just keep Grandma will come down the block with the long coat. Grandma would come down the block. Grandma came down that block, mad time, let's go, let's go. It's just like that, come on, wrap all this up. Only time that nigga rolling dice. She just said she said she was going to stock. She was going to get something with you. When she come out, she knows she gonna look at you. She's you you know what times the.
Speaker 1: Nigga look at his wheel. Yeah, you're like, oh no, wonder she front.
Speaker 4: Like she gotta get some front of the store. She don't need nothing front of the store. She had the dice she loot that go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But other than that, it's Toma roll back it up.
Speaker 2: I'm still crying that if didn't realize after you beat the body at sixteen that you gotta go.
Speaker 1: Home win the street lights is on. You know I've done that. It's so minutesku that my mom.
Speaker 2: Was like, now you can't be you can't go outside anymore.
Speaker 1: I got to wrap it up ten a clock. You look at it great, like this is what I do that home? You know why in the yo? Look this the l ship. Hm. When I caught the body, I had to be in the house at ten o'clock. Right, curfew should have been earlier for everyone.
Speaker 4: Look, no, it's summertime. It's July like July. Look boom, so it's summertime. And ship, you know niggas outside listening to that nah ship That ship had just.
Speaker 1: Came out ninety six. Yeah, it was rare. It just came out right. So the ship happened boom.
Speaker 4: So well, what happened was when I went upstairs, she said, Yo, you want to go back outside.
Speaker 1: I said, yeah, hell yeah, let's go. I went back out there and caught a body. She wasn't going for that ship. No more, no never, no more. You want to go back outside? No no, no, ten o'clock. You got to be ten o'clock. You remember the last time what happened. Shen't have to say that. A niggas were scared of the grandmother.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 1: I was scared to death of my grandmother. And my grandmother had the big arms. You supposed the backhand was mad fast or never see it coming, got the backhand like Marty supreme sign you are you.
Speaker 4: Never see that she coming like you see like she she don't talk with her hands and none of that. Yeah, you just never saw that shit coming next to you, know, your teeth and all that lips and nose ring shut.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pop fire, imagine your grandmother popping you. You just beat a body like you outside you outside the game, nigga.
Speaker 2: I think she was like pretty liberal and nice to give you a ten pm curse after beating no body yo. Oh, but the minute school he got sucked up at at sixteen, like, nah, you're not going outside anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I feel like we all lived the same life somehow. Man, that shit is fun. Definitely not that one, but definitely not that. Definitely not that. But being scared of your grandmother, you're that's a real thing. Get your ass in the house off, Mike.
Speaker 2: Zip was sting the funniest story of reading somebody's paperwork in jail. That's whose grandmother should have had them in at six pm.
Speaker 1: That she was talking about.
Speaker 2: Oo when you looked at homies paperwork and with the pop.
Speaker 4: So look right, so me and my men, me and my men veto from Poughkeepsie. Right, we're talking about some shit on the gate. We're trying to out tough each other on the gate. So he talking about shit, I'm talking about ship. So this old East New York nigger, he like, yo, zim, I'm about to send something down and pull the line. And so grab the line, pull it in and all that ship man heavy is this man?
Speaker 1: I was hoping it was some weed.
Speaker 4: I was gonna keep the ship, pull it down, mad legal working ship. So when I pull it out, the when I pull it out the envelopes, it's like you could tell what the nigga wants you to read. Like the nigga got like the fold of red, green, blue and all that he wants you to read some ship. Yeah, opening ship up. I start reading the day. It's the nigga trial minutes. Okay, nigga talking to a detective that they questioned it a detective. So they asked the detective, They like, Yo, what made you start investigating this such and such for these two homicides? Said well, we was already investigating them for seventy five.
Speaker 1: I close that ship, put that ship in get more.
Speaker 4: While I'm reading, I read call that nigga like an hour of yup, shit.
Speaker 1: A line down, shit, Hollo the line, yeah, hollow the line, pull a line and you read that. Yeah you read everything? Yeah, I read one page of that ship.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 1: Fuck got it.
Speaker 4: Nigga talk about we was for seventy five, bitch, Rose, that ain't no way. Who an't investigating you for seventy five and you ain't doing none of them that the street that don't work, like niggas ain't telling niggas the police is investigating somebody told him you did that shit.
Speaker 1: Niggas ain't telling you that seventy five and you.
Speaker 4: Ain't do nothing. Niggas ain't lying on you like that. No, homie, the fuck I said, I was scared of that nigga after that, that man nigga was that nigga was smooth, He ain't raising his voice, none of that.
Speaker 1: I used to get that nigga pound to be scared, like, yeah, whatever, bro I at about saying my mothers nigga's dangerous on I was, what if if I read that first thing.
Speaker 2: Just said investigating for seventy five, I would close that ship.
Speaker 1: The less the less I know, the better.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I would send that ship back up and be like, Yo, I think the thing you got a shot of beating it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: So I didn't want to rip no ego perfn't look at the nigga that I was downstairs talking to, right, I said, Yo, son committed. I said, Yo, Son, pull up boom. You're like, Yo, what up? I said, y'all son, I said that nigga is a killer. I said, we can't fuck. I said, we can't fuck with that ship. We were talking about it about nothing, straight up, nigga.
Speaker 1: We well, we're gonna be seventy. We'll be seventy six over here. There's no no, oh no, I don't have no plans on ever. Like, yeah, he got me, he got me, yea to the marine. Don't let me go to the Marines. When I get out of here. That's the only I can can catch that ship nigga I got in. Yeah, let's leave him below.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm not taking the weed from this nigga because I always pay on time. Yeah, I always paid time, yo, you know I got. I'm good, I got what's the name of the nigga? Yeah, Yo'll holler at me. You should have never let me read that. Oh myar.
Speaker 2: There's no way you could get to seventy five for the reasons like somebody was page.
Speaker 1: I don't care what was going on out here to get to seventy five. That's what fucked up, though, Yo.
Speaker 4: If nigga could look at the number they used to be, having one hundred and fifty hundred and seventy murders and ship like that a year in East New York, just one neighborhood like now, when New York City be four or five hundred murders a year in one neighborhood that used to be having one hundred and fifty hundred, seventy five murders.
Speaker 1: The nigga said, we was investigating him for seventy five, so she nig's doing about seventy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he wanted them. He wanted the ones going crazy out here like they had Yo man some wordboy, the only resting peace. The nigga puzzled the niggas. Cougie Rap made a song he had. He mentioned son in the verse, and I'm saying, I remember Puzzle was in my hood telling me he killed ten people like I killed ten people like we used to be.
Speaker 1: The use little niggas looking up this niggas like you lying your nigga. Nigga had the rusty mac like nigga. I'm not lying. I haven't thrown this thing away yet. That nigga had the rusty mac. Nigga, I'm not lying.
Speaker 4: He died, he got killed. You know, I'm saying a long time ago. I don't know who did that. Like he g Rapp brought that nigga firehood, I can assume he had tenus. He killed ten niggas. The niggas from East New York say that's a light number.
Speaker 1: You help me. This is the line there, that's the start of no. Like he'll tell you about puzzle, like he told me about puzzle.
Speaker 4: Like oh nah, I know for a fact he got more than that, like when you was with him, like oh ah, yeah, yeah, maybe he had ten then, Like.
Speaker 1: Like, I ain't gonna lie that. That group of niggas before us. Oh you know it was the eighties, wasn't He was born in the eighty The niggas born in seventy five.
Speaker 4: That was outside seventy I was outside fourteen, fifteen and eighty eight.
Speaker 1: It was different, man, it was different.
Speaker 4: There was a little nigga from named Shorty from my hood. He wasn't from my herd. He was from forty projects. He came to my hood and nigga shot everybody bro. That nigga shot everybody bro. That nigga shot Mike. He shot Mike. He tried to shoot Bill one time. He chose Bill Duck. Bill's fastest nigga the world. Nigga Bill Duck the bullet nigga fast nigga faster than Leroy. Leroy caught the shit with his teeth built up. He gotta wait work mother nigga in the big Apple.
Speaker 1: You know, they trying to shit in the crown fry lady, but it was called a big Apple.
Speaker 4: Nigga Shorty, Nigga Shorty tried to buck the nigga bill a nigga bill duck. That shit got a body on that. But he shot everybody, you know, he shot. He shot one of my men's in the ass, shot White Mic in the foot. Nigga was shooting everybody.
Speaker 1: It's a marksman was.
Speaker 4: Like fourteen, Yeah, it was like fourteen fifteen. It was shooting everybody. Another little nigga said, another little nigga from my whole put him down.
Speaker 3: It's always like that though. I feel like the ones that be outside, like really, it's always like the most random young no, not a random nothing or nothing little niggas. I was doing the same kind of shit.
Speaker 1: We got him. He was waiting for him. Yeah, oh my god, that shit was crazy.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie they be saying that shit, man, I don't care when nobody say that. That violent shit they be talking about these days. This shit is a good place to raise kids.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: That shit we went through. Yeah, it's different now.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's still a lot of shit going on, random unnecessary shit. But I tell people all the time, no comparison, it's New York, New York wise. Everywhere else is a fucking night no New York. In the eighties, I took you all the time. I vividly remember seeing shit that now. I'm just like, you'll have no idea with this block y'all standing on It used to look like in eighty seven, in eighty eight and eighty nine, like you wouldn't want to be standing over here, like it was abandoned buildings everywhere.
Speaker 1: Centen year old kids don't go to the store by themself, bro, no more. No, I was six.
Speaker 4: They used to just go to change here, go get me some cigarettes. You just go get a ship to the Spanish. Nigga, yoh, my mother, you know your mom, give me whatever. You smoke one of in the w all way, take the rights up stairs. Yeah, that's how I want six. This is first was smoking at six first grade. Nigga, did smoke half of this cigarette, Get that ship to your man, come back down and shit is bright.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we out smoking cigarettes and six absolutely so this is what was going on.
Speaker 4: Nigga used to take do you not used to come through with the Q pongs, put them on the fences and ship take those niggas in the back yard, putting leaves in the rolling up like were smoking weed and all that ship burning up a nigga chests and all that.
Speaker 1: We actually said that the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: Finally, if we found something from our childhood that we can we can relate to outside.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We was rolling the fucking like notebook paper and just try to smoke it, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that's white boys shit, just smoking notebook paper. I was the only white person. Oh yeah, I forgot you broke you brow with us?
Speaker 5: With us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot. Rory? Was that was Jerome? God Man? He said that was Jerome accurate name.
Speaker 2: Today's show is brought to you by our presenting sponsor, Hard Rock, Bet Florida's Sportsbook, and boy does mall have his daily dancing boots on for March Madness. I know a lot of your brainckets may be messed up already. I understand brackets. It's hosted a layup from the red storm.
Speaker 4: When someone only has two points, May I put you in a weird predicament, But you are not alone don't worry. You can still call the next big upset and turn your picks around and make them a payday. On hard rock Bet, Maul, I've been doing fine. I don't know about the rest of y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm cooked. Bracket is shot.
Speaker 2: You can still go on hard rock and figure out some other bets for sure. And you know those herd stopping zero on the clock moments now they pay. Hard Rock Bet is giving out twenty five dollars bonus bets throughout the entire tournament. If a team you bet to win or cover hits a buzzer beater, somebody like my guys, queen's get the money.
Speaker 1: Somebody paid, somebody got a big payday.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, if you haven't joined hard Rock Bet yet, now is the time, especially during the tournament.
Speaker 1: So don't sit on the bench.
Speaker 3: Download the hard Rock Bet app today and let's get the party started. On bonus bets not a cash offer offer by a seminal tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital, LLC.
Speaker 1: In all of the States.
Speaker 3: Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one eight three to three play wise. In Indiana, if you are someone you know has a gambler problem, wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it. Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 2: All right, before we get out of here, though, what does puff have on everybody? Pauls listen. I hope to god we don't have to talk about a J. Cole interview for a while.
Speaker 1: And why not.
Speaker 2: I don't mean that in a bad way. I love Cole, love J Cole.
Speaker 1: Watch.
Speaker 2: I think all of us are just exhausted with a lot of this stuff. But either way, Cole mentioned in the Cameron interview that he had a podcast episode where he was going to explain the entire fight he had with Diddy, which which has been rumored for quite some time, but he did confirm it did happen. They did get in some type of a scuffle, but he said hedn't want to put it out because he didn't want to kick him while he was down.
Speaker 1: He didn't want to kick Diddy while he was down, and he said everything was piling on. He want to add that to it. You ever seen did he kick somebody when they was down?
Speaker 2: I've seen did he kick a woman while she was down and out a little dainty joint. I don't know if I might have the grace to not kick someone when they down when I've watched him kick a woman while they're down. Yeah, you won't want me to do it figuratively or literally. Figuratively, I've seen you literally woman when she was down, a little dainty joint when she was down. But we can't kick him when he down. I don't care about none of that.
Speaker 1: I think I think we we we we. It's just too much politically correct talk.
Speaker 4: Like I'm not saying. I'm not saying, say the same ship even him. I used to live with him, though it should difference. It's a difference between j Cole and Diddy. Did he have a different us? She used to live with him when he was a child, You know what I'm saying, like some kind of like he helped raise him a little bit. He stayed, Yeah, that was his mentor that's big bro to him. You understand all unk whatever. You know what I'm saying, J Cole, you don't have that relationship with Diddy.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe optics of like, it may look like I'm conveniently putting this episode out during the Diddy thing, But that's not how Cole worded it. He worded it as if everyone was following on. Uh, I didn't want kick him. He didn't want to add to that, add to it as but I could see the point of like, so what that means? This would look like weird time like the way we talk we talked five times a week. If Coles wasting on a podcast episode right around that time, it could look exploitive, like, Okay, this is weird. But that's not what he said. So we just said he want to kick him while he's down?
Speaker 3: Okay, So when would be the right time to do it? When is it not gonna look like kick him cause hes gonna be down forever?
Speaker 2: No after this, I don't I mean the world we live in, and I don't think Puff's gonna be down. Unfortunately, I just don't think that nobody cares.
Speaker 1: I don't clearly.
Speaker 2: J Cole is the compass of morality in the hip hop game. Is not like, nah, I wanted to protect Diddy.
Speaker 1: Now I don't think. I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm saying like so bullmed, but not protect. I'm not saying Diddy is not gonna keep getting money, right. I think he's gonna get money, but a lot of ship that was going on is not gonna be able to go on. That girl got on stand and say he like mayonnaise rubbed on his nippoos.
Speaker 2: And then once that come like, I'm not like, it's this many like you know what I'm saying, the king with the comfort, it's the com shit, That's what I'm saying. It was like, that's what I'm saying, That's what he's saying. But I just don't want to say, come, you know what I'm saying because they said did he had a lot of things rubbed?
Speaker 1: I wasn't sure if he was actually saying.
Speaker 4: No, it was I'm saying, you another like another nigga busting your bro. You want her to take it out and put it on your chest like no niggas looking at you the saying that like like niggas might have thought you was freaky before, like, oh they heard some ship, but now we heard the specifics that nigga looking at you like, let me ask you this, Like Nigga, I said, I said, nobody, nobody cares.
Speaker 2: Right, you think it's over for Diddy based off that more than all of us watching him kick a woman. Yes, that's fucked up. And I don't think you think, but I agree with you. That's how society. I think society thinks it's crazier that he's on the nipples than kicking a woman.
Speaker 4: My thing is the reason why I didn't care about people palding on with Diddy is because I seen him kicking the bro like it was like once you like like like like.
Speaker 1: I don't know mad niggas that have fights with girls. Mm hmm. I don't fuck with niggas. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Once I know you be beating Shorty's up and the I don't fuck with you, homie, Like, yeah, I don't want none to.
Speaker 5: Do with you.
Speaker 1: Right, We watched this nigga do that.
Speaker 4: Then he catch a case and they say he was doing all this nasty ship, all this nasty shit coming out of child mad baby, all your ship shay.
Speaker 1: And they saying, with what it tapes.
Speaker 4: Maybe this is why everybody's sticking up for Diddy because they an't put them tapes out. They said it was tapes cameras everywhere, and no tapes came out. So maybe he still got them tapes. Maybe they said you could keep your tapes.
Speaker 1: You know, everybody like YO about it.
Speaker 4: Should the fans put the fucking tapes so out. The fans put the tapes out, and yours ain't dead. It ain't exhibit sea know I'm saying, that's what the that's what they wave for.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just think that like Diddy will be home relatively soon. And I say, and he's watching all of the ship and I don't think there's anything with cold in that regard. But and I don't want to put anything on usher either. I don't want to like make accusations with no anything. But I could see if I did some freaky ship with Diddy that I didn't want out. And it's time for me to sit down. And I know he's in jail with nothing, but tom I might I might.
Speaker 1: Watch my words. And when I say about somebody.
Speaker 4: Man, don't watch you if you feel like your close you got some in Yeah, I'm like, but the ones that know that they ain't got but those are the ones. But the fifties where they feel like that whatever, it's like, Nigga, that's what. But that's what people dont understand about fifty Why he could talk like that is because he knows, like, bro, I.
Speaker 1: Don't got I don't gotten of that on me, Like that, ain't that ain't who I am. I ain't got that on my jacket. And like again, I don't want to push it on Usher.
Speaker 2: But everything Usher said on the first part, of course, I don't need Usher or anyone else to tell us that Diddy is an icon and has changed music, changed everything.
Speaker 1: I never heard of a remix until Paul.
Speaker 2: I don't need Usher to say that and then be like, well, that's why I'm not saying all right, but you could say you watched him literally punt a woman in a hallway, like what does one have to do with the other? But it's fucked that. Of course we know he's icon. Do I need to tell you that Ignition remix is incredible? No, he also fucked kids. That's where I'm lost with this whole Usher I don't get those points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: Yes, Like Puff has done amazing things for you and for other people. I'm not saying Puff has not done good things in his life.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, once you see that, once we see.
Speaker 2: That, why can't you just be like, well no, it's still like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, once you see that, you can be my mentor as a kid. And I'm a grown man now and I see you doing something but like kicking a woman, I'm gonna be like, Yo, that's absolutely fun.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna say this though, Right, I'm gonna say this, right, I should got a relationship with Diddy that niggas don't got.
Speaker 1: So now he could have been like, Yo, what was going on there?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: Bro, that's the day I found out she gave me. That was it it all? That's the day a hundred thousand in that bag trying to run out that hotel room or we don't know.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, whatever it is, though, if you grab her, you can't say whatever it is. Listen, what's what I'm saying. So if she burnt you, what if she burned the way she slipped in the package.
Speaker 3: Well, my thing is my thing is you're still kicking the while she's on the floor, though you grabbing the thrown on the floor. You know, like, Okay, if you're saying, let's say the situation is what you say, any man would lose his mind and go what you would do, right, But what I'm saying is.
Speaker 1: What is that gonna do? Though at that point, you to the ground, You're saying to yourself, you just gave me some ship that I can't get.
Speaker 4: Rid of for the rest of my I got to have this ship for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: I wore incredible, hope. Everything that every makes me madder in that case. In that case, maybe I kind of be like, you understand what I Yeah, but if it ain't something like but if it.
Speaker 4: Ain't that, it's just you trying to leave and you doing that said something slick to you and you mad. You you're a bitch ass hit But yeah, right, it's some shot seen shit happened in the hood, like I do. It's I know, abroad to eighty thousand from a nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gave it to her brother, right, Yeah, you can expect that if he was to run into her, if they would have found her in the trunk for it's warranted. Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, nigga stood out here all these days doing what he's doing whatever.
Speaker 1: But what he did to get this money and you're gonna get that ship to your brother, No, I get it. You understand what I'm saying. So nothing like that.
Speaker 4: If we just saw him stop out the nigga, we kind of understand that. You understand what I'm saying. So, but from the looks of it, it looked like she just was trying to leave, right, you know what I'm saying. He just was trying to leave and you wasn't trying to let her leave, and you put hands and feet on her and that's going and we ain't jacking that, you know what I'm saying. Then we hear all these stories about you watching you, you shaking our wild another niggas is jelling and all of that.
Speaker 1: That's nasty. Like we don't like.
Speaker 4: I'm not like once you got a case against ladies. Once it's a case against ladies, and we don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Ain't no yo, yo yo, that nigga snitched on that nigga. What he did, Yo used to be beating up his girl and his kids. And ship your call the police. That niggas a rat. No, he ain't no rat.
Speaker 4: You ain't gonna get me to call that nigga, no rat. You know what I'm saying with you to call the police. No, But i'd have told my bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know she was gonna You know what I'm saying, I ain't calling the police or nobody. He's still my car.
Speaker 4: I got a reported stolen. You know what I'm saying, But just calling police? What I know, I tell it to a bitch. I know what the bitch is gonna do.
Speaker 2: I'll get it all right before again, before we get out of here. New music that's out right now, maybe we're recording this Thursday night. Maybe Kanye West Bully is out.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't think so, I don't think. I don't think we get a Bully tonight.
Speaker 2: He already pushed back all the listening sessions because his own team put out a message said, you know, all the listening sessions tonight are canceled because he hates the Master. So I don't think we have Bully right now. If you're listening to this, I don't think Bully's here.
Speaker 1: No, it's not happening.
Speaker 2: But I mean, yet, that's that's that's your favorite artist. Shut eighty l that's a choice. Okay, listen, I'm gonna save that from my own my own podcast. I'm gonna start some some paywall ship that not to make money, but you have to pay a lot so you can't cancel you on my with certain things.
Speaker 1: Oh I wish I interested the songs interesting, album title interesting, Just leave it at that. Very interesting. What's she's real name? Noah Olivia Smith? Okay, Olivia Smith, Noah Olivia. Oh good man.
Speaker 2: Uh, congrats to Fetti. Everything Fetti went through that that I don't think he deserved whatsoever. I think that entire case is bullshit and I think it's awful that he had to do the time that he did. So I'm this album could stink, and I'm still here to support everything that he does. I'm not saying or think it's going to be bad, but it's tough.
Speaker 1: To album coming out right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's why I'm saying it's quick. It's really quick.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm gonna say this right as a nigga that did mad time a jail came home. He didn't do a lot of time A Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So he probably was like in ray Brook or one of these shits close the way you're from. You know what I'm saying, probably wasn't that far away he was. He was here, right, So we're in New York and the New Year.
Speaker 2: I think he was in the actual affairs. I don't think he was in so.
Speaker 4: Like ray Brook or Otisville is the New York does the FEN spots in New York. So I'm saying like he probably could have had a post on what was going on. But even with people telling you was you imagine and what's happening in the streets? Like they could tell you, like they could tell you your best friend did something, and you have to imagine this shit.
Speaker 1: You ain't see it. You gotta imagine the shit.
Speaker 4: Five people could tell you the story, you still have to imagine in your brain what happened.
Speaker 1: You understand what I'm saying to come home that nigga just got here to have a whole album. Ready.
Speaker 4: You ever see the like niggas on the internet come home from jail and they be rhyming like the blood niggas, And I don't want to like single them out, but specifically them because they the big gang in York. And so you see these niggas come home and they be rhyming on the internet and they be trash, but they swagger.
Speaker 1: It's like, how the fuck this nigga think this ship sound fire? Because I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you how to have the look they on a day in a in a in a dorm or or or or sell black.
Speaker 1: It's mad blood den Okay, they're gonna cheer you on home.
Speaker 4: They niggas fit that trash shit niggas Like, whoa nigga think this ship is fired?
Speaker 5: For ten years? Meanwhile, yeah, all the netral niggas they sound like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So now when you see these niggas on the internet, they like you like, nigga, what the fuck like, why would you be thinking that you getting it in right there? Just because he was in jail with the homies and they got him feeling like he's nice.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you it be like that.
Speaker 2: It should be happening like that. I mean ship, I'm neutral. I'd still be like, Yo, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Bro that.
Speaker 4: You don't even hear nothing else. He's saying niggas banging on the walls and all that. He thought he just got busy me.
Speaker 1: So much stuff to rhyme with Mac Baller. You killing that?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, man, I am looking forward to the Stove Guard and Swiss Beats album. All this for me saying how you feel about Stove like Stove.
Speaker 4: I gotta start listening to Stove more, man, because I'm fucking with these upstate niggas, man, you know, and they selling mad drugs and the music and they seem like they don't own the niggas.
Speaker 1: That's consistent. I think you're like, you need to listen to reasonable Drought. Reasonable Drought? Is you never Stove girl?
Speaker 4: I might have heard it. Man, I'm telling I don't really like he got some ship. He got some ship on the Fuego based ship that I was doing that ship you like Fego Though he got some ship. I'm plugged in, superduper plugged. Dean.
Speaker 3: You gotta listen to Reasonable Drought though. That's Stove to me, that's a classic mix tape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say it's probably the last classic mixtape that I can think of. I mean, I know, I guess it's it's a mixtape to me, classic mixtape.
Speaker 1: Rock Marshon executive produced.
Speaker 4: You like rock Mossy love Ro I'm not a real big rock Mossy fan what not. I just I'm not have you like, really like listened to him?
Speaker 1: I got into the music. Yeah, but what don't you like about is the music?
Speaker 4: Is that the rhymes?
Speaker 1: It's like it ain't my eyes. I don't know it. Ship seemed like a little like I don't really know how to put it, but it ain't.
Speaker 4: You gotta really like, No, I really I really did, really, because niggas are saying rock Moss I listened to rock Massy, Rock Massy, his man Arrow from Long Island. It's something right rock lost Ever from all of them, I shoot the best friend. I don't funk with like that. Neither they nice.
Speaker 1: I ain't saying. I ain't saying one of the best players in the city right now, Like you know that's that old he round like a real nineties nigga.
Speaker 4: Like that's that, that's that flow. I know your personal is like ball for ball in New York. I just he better than Shooter, I think, so, yeah, that's ill. Yeah, they like best friends. It's errors it's his flow. I love his flow like it's that it's theMIND be everywhere some time.
Speaker 3: But but but it's it's it's if you just listening, it kind of feels like it's everywhere, but it's not. Though it's not I know what you mean by that, because like if you first listen to it, it's like it's like he's saying like he off the out the pocket a little bit, but he's not though. He just on a different downbeat, like he's not on the the nicest in the city.
Speaker 1: He's one of them. To me, yeah, he's one of them. He's one of the best nigga in New York right now. For sure, you should make songs. He can make songs. I'm just skill straight rapping. I'm just gonna if he's better than don Q, I'm gonna I'm gonna say, yes, I fuck with Donk.
Speaker 4: Don is nice. If my son could make songs better and he can make better, just give him to him. But do that, Okay, you know what it is. I think Errol will say some ship like don is nice, and he's gonna be like, yo, he smoked that.
Speaker 3: But Erro gonna say some ship make you think about it and you're gonna it's the type of ship that you'll you'll repeat.
Speaker 1: Like the next day, Like Yo, the nigga said, like he said to me.
Speaker 3: That's the difference in erroor it's like you're gonna you're gonna walk away from listening to him and you're gonna repeat what he said, or you're gonna like revisit what he said in your head more than what Don said. But you're gonna know Don is nice. You hear Donkey rap that niggas nice. But Errod just got a way of saying. It's the way he says.
Speaker 1: Ship. That's gonna I think live with you a little longer. Just tappen with it though, just tapping on the little nah I fu, I funk, I know who that is. Like niggas put me on the soun. Niggas put me on the sun. They told me that was They told me that was shooting best friend, growing up and ship. And I'm saying, you know, I was locked up with shooting sh What I'm saying, shout out the shooting punch, my man. I'm saying, mad ciphers with that nigga growing up and ship. What I'm saying, you know what I mean. So I passed him with saying he nice. Yeah, I'm sure see like me personally, niggas could be nice. But I don't be listening to that ship though. I'm saying. You know what I'm saying, like a lot of nice. But that's not like you know, it ain't my bot. I'm saying saying one, I totally get it. There'd be a lot of ship like that.
Speaker 4: I'll be like, there's a lot of ship like that going on right, Like I'm telling these the niggas selling drugs, maybe you ain't selling drugs. I don't really want to hear that ship right now, not like E s TG.
Speaker 1: Just Stove is gonna be your guy. Yeah, no, Flames not molk count me like flames. Yeah you don't funk with that. I do. Yeah, I like Flames.
Speaker 2: It's not something I throwing all the time. Plaines make better music though, Stove makes way better music.
Speaker 1: And it's but yeah, it make better songs. I'm saying. I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Melodic ship like like for instance, right Stove said talk to the plug Monday came on Friday, see me a hundred of I need a hundred off. Right, you found a hunded niggas in the hood. Out of them honey niggas. None of them niggas had a honey. You found a hunding niggas in the hood. Not am not one of the niggas had a honey. Flames Domali said, what you doing sitting in my bagging up some batas, sitting in my whip crack on my hands.
Speaker 1: I can't hit the blunt they put it to my lips. I did this ship. It's it's a big difference, you know, I'm bagging up the relate. You can't touch that blood. You can't touch that blood all the all, like wording up like that's autoble s I did that. Yeah, I'm saying, send me a hundred of them. It's more relatable, just.
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I get it. It's more. It's way more related. I get what you're saying. I get what you say, and it's like I'm saying, like I just but.
Speaker 3: That don't mean it's still ain't hard though, Like just because you I'm saying, you could identify and relate to it more because that's something identify with.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 4: That nigga flaint everything you know, I like him he talked about that like that. Yeah, that's like nice. But Stove God Wago basis the plainest is hard Sho talking that ship. Yeah, he's definitely talking Stove God. Swiss beats all this for me. I'm looking forward to this joint. I'm gonna check it out though, Yeah, to check that out.
Speaker 2: That's my first click and I'm gonna stay up for the Stove gotsh I'm excited for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to hear that.
Speaker 2: And my sister Jozzie, she's putting out her album soundtrack to get her back. Josy, that's you know how you have like sisters in Christ. She's my sister in toxicity. Okay, nobody's more toxic than Jozzi even though she she's actually gonna come up next week. She's one of the coolest shicks ever. She's a sniper. You think young Amazon sniper be a sniper.
Speaker 1: Don't put Jozzy out there like Jossi is a sweetheart. She's a sweetheart. We ain't gonna put Jozzy business out there like that. We ain'tna do that.
Speaker 3: We're gonna talk to her. But Josey is super talented, one of the best pins in the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she sings. Yeah, she was.
Speaker 2: I hate with the puff shit that happened. Outside of the obvious she was. The last album was incredible. She was like she smoked that whole project.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even her project that she put out though, oh yeah, that was that was to me was one of the best projects that year that she put out. Absolutely. So Yeah, I'm excited to have Jossy up here next week.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we're out of here. We'll see y'all on Saturday. Actually Saturday in New York City.
Speaker 3: If you're in New York, Cafe Comodol to eighty six Broome Street, come kick with us one to six.
Speaker 1: We'll be there selling some merchs. You're coming through offfee ubes.
Speaker 2: Pops you got you gotta you gotta monitor the playlist that that you sent over to Ryan.
Speaker 3: You gotta just stand outside with the All he gotta do is his shuffle on that ship.
Speaker 4: As long as the crowd is a New York centric crowd, he's gonna be good money.
Speaker 2: Ryan doesn't know his intern hazing yet. He's gonna have to babysit my daughter for five hours. He doesn't he has He does not know that, man, He doesn't know that he's about to say the backyard.
Speaker 1: She's three, and she's like a terror three. She's not like a regular three. Five hours. I would tell you, I would tell like, I don't know, ten years older than your genie. He's a genie.
Speaker 4: In that back that backyard behind the cafe, they just.
Speaker 1: Figure out things. Had this nigga going to get his nigga's a genie.
Speaker 2: She's gonna say, chase me for six hours with him.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: But either way, if you're in the city, come by, come check us our cafe Comodol Toy street Man will be there for a few hours, one to six having fun this Saturday. So yeah, if you're in the city, we'll see you then. If not, we'll talk to you soon. Be safe, Be blessed them. That nigga, he's a ginger. That's netflix it.
Speaker 1: Let's get to that