Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, we're back. We're black, We're brown and bishone.
Speaker 2: Hey hey, Mandre are you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: You know hanging in there. I feel like mercury is in retrograde and the world is coming to get me. So I am in my bunker. I don't want to leave this house.
Speaker 2: Well, your hair's cute. I was like, ooh, I like this update with the bag.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you. I finally got my new pattern product in the mail.
Speaker 2: Ooh, it's do when you good girl? All these girl who's popping?
Speaker 3: What's up with you?
Speaker 2: Oh? I finally got my Webby award in the mail.
Speaker 3: Hey, better late than never. When you started posting, I'm like, is this old content from me?
Speaker 1: No? Literally, I got it that day and I was like, At first I thought they'd sent me mine and yours.
Speaker 2: I was like, why do I have too?
Speaker 1: Then I remember that we were doubly amazing and because we won two Webby Awards.
Speaker 2: Yes, girl, pull that bag out.
Speaker 3: Doesn't it feel like you want an award to feel? Yes, it feels like there's.
Speaker 2: Waight to it.
Speaker 1: See if you watch this on YouTube like you ought to do, he you know, then you could see Mandy's holding up one of her two Webby Awards. And if you're not familiar to the Webby Awards is it's a online It's an international Internet award for excellence so all things Internet and it's an international award well respected. Uh. This year made the Stallion one, Drew Barrymore, a bunch of other people and Brown Ambition one two. Webby said in Business, y'all the best, and then Webby said, let's ask the people what they think about the Business podcast, and the people.
Speaker 2: Say, y'all the best. So yeah, it was pretty awesome.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm so glad that you got them. So that means you finally checked your po box? Right?
Speaker 1: Are they melted to my house? It just literally came and I was like, what's this? And then I started opening them and I was like my Webby Award. Oh they sent me Mandy's too.
Speaker 2: Then I was like, wait a minute, we got oh no dues.
Speaker 3: So yes, I'm excited. That's I mean, it's nice to have that. Like it's nice we let we have y'all's love, but it's nice to get a little some some little recognition. We're also nominated for a Plutus Award. We've been nominated several times. I don't think we've ever won a Plutus, which is like the personal finance like NERD Award. And I'm actually gonna be there at fin Con in a couple of weeks where they will be announcing the winners. So if we win, I will try to represent.
Speaker 2: Ray some cute girls you can get on that stage and be like, I just want to dedicate this award.
Speaker 3: So anxious about being people are gonna see me from like the top of my boobs down, and I don't think people have seen that much of me. Like I'm gonna have to wear a bra. You guys don't understand when I tell you my bras, I do not know where they even are in my closet because I have not worn them in so long. I am so I don't want to wear a bra so badly that I bought those like little like chicken cutlet pasties. I just cover the so when I go to daycare pickup, but it's not scandal kids they cut into my sides like I even.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie like I'm a sports marau girl these days, just because like at the house, because it's just so uncomfortable to your point, but I'm like oh, let me not look crazy on this line.
Speaker 2: Let me just w it at Sports broad at least there's some cushion.
Speaker 3: But the other day is I have braw let like three times bigger than what I need, so that I don't even feel it, Like it's just catching.
Speaker 1: I know the men's they don't understand they I was watching this, this is just random. I was watching this documentary and just had me thinking, like, remember last week we talked about how you know, like so many of like the gruruls, meaning like you know, the people who are doing well in business but are having a hard time behind the scenes. So I was watching this documentary of I think it was Insider of the guys who robbed the Kim Kardashian in Paris. Remember that time she was in Paris and they ran up in her. Yeah, and so they called them like I forget what they called them, but basically these guys ranged in age from six seventy two.
Speaker 2: They were like old g h rob wait basically.
Speaker 1: Got it, Okay, it's literally like so it's been like they caught them though they caught Yeah, they caught them because one of them left his DNA behind and so they spent like twenty two months in jail or something, and so they basically asked him and they so, you know it was Vice. Well Vice did a documentary about it too, like a mini documentary. But they asked them, you know, why did you rob Kim Kardashian. Did you feel bad? He was like, well, He's like, honestly, I'm not really on social media, but like, my granddaughter basically was showing me here's this rich person and she was talking, you know, she was flashing.
Speaker 2: Her ring about her money yes, and he said, oh, she don't really want that thing.
Speaker 1: So he was like old school, you know, back in the day, Robert him and his you know, he literally it's like a movie. He got the old crew together. It was like, let's go get that money. And he said, literally he was able to track every moment of her day because she posted everything real time on social media and you should have seen me in So they did like a broader They didn't just do the the Kim Kardashian guy. They also like interviewed other people who were robbing folks, and they were basically like, yo, social media has been He said, back in the day, you used to have to stalk outside someone's house and watch.
Speaker 2: He said, I don't have to do that anymore.
Speaker 1: He said, One, I can know exactly where you are, at least the area because on your social media, I can see your geolocation. Two, you have a picture of you holding all this cash. I'm like, bet they have cash. Three you're talking about I'm going to be dot dot dot here tonight. It's like, say less, I'll come get that watch, you know. And I just thought, you know, like it's so crazy, whether you know you're a Kim Kardashian or just a regular person, how much we actually share and how much we put ourselves in danger by sharing what we share, and you know, like people wanting to come and steal your watch or money or or things like that.
Speaker 2: And I just was just like to watch.
Speaker 1: It was really like ie opening because I don't really post like, you know, like that kind of stuff anymore, but I used to. I used to be like, you know, it was fun like now I'm out here, like oh we went to hear I'm about to get on you know, you don't think about it, or like I'm on vacation, basically come rob my house, you know. Yeah, So it's just what I just wanted to get your feedback on that that, like, whoof how does that make you feel? Like knowing that like, yikes that people be watching?
Speaker 3: I don't. I mean I feel like I maybe because I've covered personal finance for so long and I covered like cyber crime and like people stealing. And one of the one of the tips experts would always say is do not post on social media when you're going on vacation. And one of my good friends, like a family friend, just posted this weekend a picture of her kids at the airport. Is are about to go to you know, on a trip, And I was like, don't are you at the airport now? Is this an old photo? Like, don't post that right now, because literally now everyone knows that you're gonna be gone for an extended period of time at your house. So I don't know, in the back of my mind, I've always felt that way. So a lot of the stuff I post is from the day after or you know, the week after or whatever. But yeah, do not. I don't know if there's a way to like turn I don't think that like Instagram tracks your location, right, I mean, unless.
Speaker 1: You put the locations well, this is what integra Every time I come on, like, cause you know, I always take the app off my phone cause toxic. So whenever I download the app again and I signed it, it always says before I post something, do I want to have approximate location or pinpointed location? That doesn't give me an opportunity to say neither as far as I can tell, And so I always say approximate obviously because I'm just like little child. But it is really scary, you know, like in this day and age, it's just really crazy because one of the things that the robbers said, he said, it's it's like Heroin to influencers, that the attention they get for showing off their financial gains.
Speaker 2: And literally they.
Speaker 1: Had just interviewed a young woman who her whole apartment was ransacked just a few months prior, and she asked her what are you doing now to protect herself?
Speaker 2: She was saying the same things.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't post real time, but she the interviewer went out with her party with her friends, and literally in the interview, she's showing.
Speaker 2: Off her watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this watch I bought for this, And then the interviewers said, like after leaving her and her friends at the party, she said, now let me check her Instagram and looked at her stories, and in her stories it showed exactly where she was because she's like I just left her, so she's currently there now exactly what she's doing. It's like I wonder, like, what is that need for validation so much that after putting your life at risk.
Speaker 2: And almost having it taken.
Speaker 3: You put your life at risk again, like soon after instant gratification. There must be some kind of like chemical, like a hit of something like it the dopamine receptors in our brains or whatever it is that make when you eat sugar, and it's like more more a little bit of that, and I'm like everyone else, I get that little bit of like a you know, when you see something you posted of like has like gotten a lot of attention, you get that little bit of like gratification. I'm suspicious of that feeling, though at least be like I think we should all be suspicious of that feeling and just ask why do you need that? You know, and are you okay without it? I'm very at peace. If you came to my house and took something, I'd still be I like, you know what you want my zucchinis and my want the caterpillars.
Speaker 1: Right, It's true, there's nothing really to take over here. I'm like, I don't want to carry cash on me.
Speaker 3: I'm meant my baby and maybe husband on.
Speaker 2: A day, depending on the day you came.
Speaker 3: However, if you'd like a sixty pound mutt, you can take Molly in.
Speaker 2: Molly's like, oh word, if you can carry her, you.
Speaker 3: Can have her.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it just can't be thinking like a lot, like you know, because it's really hard honestly, social media. I just was like I jumped down the robbin hole of just watching what what it's done to people's psyche, watching financial affluence being touted on social media. You know how this is huge raise and like you know, cybercrimes and just like you know, depression and just feeling you're comparing yourself. I remember, do you remember when we first going on? Like I remember, like Facebook was the only thing. But I remember when I first came on Facebook and there were people who I knew in real life, because back then you've just followed people that you knew. But I remember being like, wait, he's on that lavish vacation, but I know them. He doesn't have money. I just remember being so confused because I was like, such and such works at the pharmacy, making nine dollars an hour, complaining about you know, his nineteen eighty nine civic But meanwhile the pictures were saying, just oh, you're luxuriating once again in Miami, And I just remember being so confused, and honestly, I started to feel like, what am I doing wrong? Because that person can afford this and I seemingly can't afford that. But I remember that very, very very being confused about how people I knew, how they were living in real life versus what they were putting on social media not real life at the time that that was something it was going to develop into this dual life that people portrayed as a release to their finances.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, I don't think anything has driven that point home. The whole point of like social media is a curated lie that we tell the world as much as like now that I'm a mom, every cute picture of my son, just know bet that there was a tantrum before or after, and I wanted to give him back to the uterus like just no, and my own mother when she saw it in person when I was visiting her in July in Saint Louis, and I take amazing I'm a great photographer. I will toot my own horn. I love taking pictures. I always have. My dad's a photographer.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: I take epic photos of Rio and my mom is like, so this is how you do it, Like that little beautiful smile is because like you've thrown something at him that now you have to clean up, or because he's just rubbed snot on you and he thinks it's hilarious. And she's like, yeah, now I see, yeah, so everything is. I think you just have to I'm able to consume social media now because I understand that. I'm like, okay, I know they're real, real and I'll say say that it's a lie or it's just what people want to show. But there's so much behind the scenes. I went on a walk this morning. I usually take my walks in the morning, and I have it stack you're proud of. I have a stack. If I drop Rio off, I go to the park do my little walk. And a girlfriend of mine who she's a young mom too in my area, a black mom, and there's not a lot of us, and she and I have been talking about meeting up in the park for a while. She just had her second baby. Finally made it happen and we just had like we walked for about four miles and an hour and a half, and the conversations that we have, I mean, that's really where I think that you see what's happening behind people, And that conversation that I had just reminded me. Between that conversation I had with this fellow mom and just like being there for her and for each other. And then yesterday when my butt ran over something. Whoever led a shot putball loose on the highway yesterday to eighty seven in Westchester, you can go to hell because I ran over it, got it my first flat tire my whole life, and I had to like I was pandiced because I, you know, got the car toad. And then I had to pick up Rio from daycare like an hour later, and I didn't have a way of getting him because we only had the one car, and my neighbor fellow mom, I called her, Brianna, who I haven't talked to you in like a week, and I was like, Brianna, can you take me to pick up Rio? I don't you know she has a car seat. So my my neighbor took me to get Rio yesterday, and I just feel like those two back to back experiences just humbled me and reminded me like just get off the phone for a minute and like connect with people you never know who would benefit from just like ten minutes of you having a conversation with them. And also like I needed that at the same time. And I feel like whenever I feel really good about myself, like I got it going on, I got I got this, I got that. Business is good, I have my stuff together. Life has a way of just throwing you on your ass and reminding you that you need people, you know what I mean. Like when I say I was humbled, I'm in the passenger seat of my neighbor's car like like a teenager, like can't need to stop and shop because I also ordered groceries and now I have no way of getting them, Like so humbled. Yeah, that's the shit that matters. Forget the forget the icing, you know, like the jewels and all of that. Anyway, So shall we brown boosty brown break? Ye Oh, I have a good one. Yes, let's take a quick let's take a quick baby break and be right back with our brown boost brown break.
Speaker 2: It's time for offend.
Speaker 1: Nook No, no, that's b a qa. I'm like, what's my brown bootsbew break song? Oh girl, my brain. Well we just go cut straight to the straight to the straight. It's time for a brown boost and brown break. So if you're new, you know, just in case, you know, when we're brown boosting brown breaking, we're taking a break from the things that we're like this.
Speaker 2: No moss, you're no like you no, say I don't want it.
Speaker 1: And then brown boost is when we're like, ooh we love more of this more yes, yeah, yes, KKK, give it good, give it, give a give it. So you know, we tend to be heavy brown boosts here because you know it's already breaking outside. But sometimes we do have a break. So you said you had a brown boost for us, Mandra.
Speaker 3: I have a twofer. Are you going to do the appraisal one? Is that one of yours?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, because we have to quickly mention this insane story when whenever I get tagged in another one of these, like black family got their home appraised. You know it came in a lot less and then they had a white person stand in and all of a sudden their house was worth twice as much. I constantly think, oh, we already talked about that. It's the same story. Never it's always a new one. I can't believe that shit is still happening. But if you guys haven't seen it, this New York Times article came out last week. Home a praised with a black owner four hundred and seventy two thousand dollars with a white owner seven hundred and fifty thousand, cold crazy craziness. So just brown break for all that brown boost to the family because they are suing the lender lone depot. Even though these line they hire like they have contractor appraisers that they you know, outsource the work to, it's still you know, their responsibility. So the family is actually suing loan depot. I hope that they, I don't know, get their day in court or settle or whatever. But brown, brown break for that. And then I wanted to do a brown boost because well.
Speaker 2: Let me just jump in real quick with that brown booth.
Speaker 1: So just so you know, go ahead, I'm working on a law. Remember I let the same Angela Vie McKnight. Assembly Woman Angelobe McKnight. I wrote the budget list the law A one four one four making financial education mandatory for middle school students in the state of NJ because New Jersey already has a high school long place, right, So that same assembly woman hit me up when when it happened to me, and so the law has officially become a big and well, our appraisal potential law is now a bill.
Speaker 2: It's going to be voted on.
Speaker 1: Soon, so hopefully I'll have a second law under my belt and making you know, it illegal to appraise or property based upon race, gender, you know, sexual orientation, anything like that. And then on top of it, because I said the law has to include education that I wanted to like, I want this bill, which it does have, included that that your realtor and the appraiser has to give you some sort of checklist of like what to like, what you should expect from the appraisal process, and then what to do if you suspect that your appraisal has been done based upon you know, like your your race, your your sexual orientation, your gender, whatever, like what your recourse is that has to be included in the appraisal. So that way, the appraiser knows I'm on to you, and so that bill. Let's all cross our fingers and hope that this bill becomes law, because if we can set precedent in New Jersey, then other states can look at that, can multiply it and that and hopefully one day can become a federal law, because our current administration has mentioned that they understand that the appraisal process is contributing to the racial wealth gap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's so powerful. I'm glad you brought that up. Do you have like a copy or a link to that bill?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna you know what, I was just thinking, like, you know, because usually there's like a number going to I'll text Angela today and do, like what's the number front of the bill because you'll be able to like google it and then it'll pull up the because she'd given it to me before and I saw it online and of course I forgot. But I'm gonna get it to.
Speaker 3: Media out there because if we post that, then even now before it even becomes a law, if you guys want to like send this to your local assembly person or you know, your local legislative people, Like, can I think of the words representatives just as an example. I mean even that it's in progress, it's powerful. So look out, look at you making changes. I'm just hitting sitting here complaining. Tiffany's like, I got that move on. So my boost was going to be a fun one because tif you don't really get listen in our relationship, we have so much going for us. But if I'm honest, something has always lacked for me? Can I be honest with you? Okay, So you don't love Beyonce like I do, Tiffany, and I.
Speaker 1: Can't love Beyonce it but not like I mean, I do love Beyonce, not like me, yes, not like you.
Speaker 3: So I have not been able to have my moment where I geek out with someone about the new Renaissance album until the Read finally came out of their hiatus. They have been off all summer long. A's a two hour episode. When I tell you, it fed my soul because they go track by track That's what I but wanting.
Speaker 2: I listened to that started by this morning. It's funny.
Speaker 1: I know Kid Fury was away for mental health, which is it's awesome he took that time away, But yeah, I was listening to this morning when I was doing my jump ropes and I was just.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, yeah, they gave me.
Speaker 1: But I guess I'm not a Beyonce connais you know, am a I'm a fringe Beyonce. Stand like, I don't I have a card, but I can't find where it is. You know, my my car carrying.
Speaker 3: Fine, It's fine. And no one comes to Brown Ambition for us to talk about the Beyonce Renaissance album, but we do go to the Read for that. So if you're like me, a fellow Bee Hive member and you just want to Marinade and the beauty and the joy and the goddess that is Beyonce and her new album the Read's latest episode, you will not be disappointed. I spent I took my day off on Friday. The whole day I took, I listened to that two hour episode, and after every ten minute segment where they talked about a song, I listened to that song, and then I listened to the next segment. It was they so tif, you know, but I believe in relationships, we can't expect each other to be everything, you know what I mean? So I hope I had to fulfill that part of me outside of the show.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you found soulless. I'm glad you found a place to be made whole again. And so I'm going to finish listening to the episode and you know that way, you know we can we could. You know, it's not too late. We can still chit chat about it, you know, okay, because you won't break my soul. So my booze, I have a two for two part boost. First boost, I was I did a lot today with Financial Times. It's a huge financial platform the paper. Yes they got like I don't know, like seven million followers or on Twitter and whatever on on Instagram. But it was nice because we got to talk about personal finance, but like from like of course if I'm US centric because I'm you know, born and raised here, but we you know, the player who I think it's the formal editor in chief or maybe she might still be she you know, brought like she's from the UK, so she got We were able to talk kind of like internationally about what to do to prepare for the economic doom and gloom if you will, and so it was just it was a nice conversation and it was nice to see honestly, how many people were from so many countries. I'm from Italy, I'm from Saudi Arabia, I'm from so in the comments, so it was really it was just that was just a cool experience. So if you want to watch that, go go to Financial Times on Instagram and you'll be able to rewatch our.
Speaker 2: Live a Good Times. And this is the first place I'm announcing this publicly. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: So September sixth, you will be able to go on to Netflix and watch your girl in a documentary actually local, high, low key. If you go to Netflix right now and you type in now, get the name of this this see what they named it? They love the name of my book Get Good with Money. Yeah, that they named the documentary get Smart with Money.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yes, So.
Speaker 2: The documentary fo.
Speaker 1: It follows four folks who are struggling with their finances and then they paired them with four different coaches.
Speaker 2: And I'm one of the coaches.
Speaker 1: The other coaches are mister Money Mustache, Paula patten Afford, anything.
Speaker 2: Oh this Ross? Oh, what's his name? I'm gonna say his name wrong. His name is Ross. I'm gonna get his names.
Speaker 1: I don't want to like, I feel like bad about not having his his his name, but and so and me and so we all have our own person that we help out.
Speaker 2: And it just was like I've been taping it. I I want to say Ross Mack r O s s Ross Mack. So it was awesome.
Speaker 1: Like I think Ross his guy was like an ex NFL player. My person was a DreamCatcher Latina super awesome and she she's just every day mom wife struggling with her finances. Paula Patton, I think hers is an artist. And mister money mass Mustache, he helped a couple.
Speaker 2: And so it's just it. So if you go to gets Smart with Money, like you just type in get Smart with Money.
Speaker 3: You mean Paula Pant.
Speaker 2: But you know what I just have to say.
Speaker 1: First of all, I love the diversity because Paula Pant I'm positive she is a like Asian in my in my so yeah you know. And then obviously I'm a black woman, okay, undeniable. And then mister money Mustache, he's a white dude. And then Ross what did I say his name, Ross Mack? Yeah, Ross Mack is an African American black man. So I love this diversity of financial experts that they tapped into. Honestly, I'm not gonna by the trailer is boom dat cool And if I do say my soul myself and I do say so myself. So Get Smart with Money comes out September sixth, I'll do some big old I'm almost positive I'm gonna have some sort of viewing party here in like in New York where I live, where you know, like I'll rent out some theater or something like that and we'll watch together and we'll talk about it after.
Speaker 2: So I'm just like, I don't know. It's so like last night and hit me because I was watching the trailer and I was like, Yo, you're a Netflix Tiffany, and not just like oh here's a little no.
Speaker 1: No, you are a main component of this. It's a Netflix film, Like they bought this documentary. You're a main component of this Netflix film. And I just am like, wow. It just it still has not sunk in. But it's crazy because it's like it feels like you're in New York Times bestseller Tiffany, You're on the cover of Money magazine. Tiffany, You're an NWAC. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like, Tiffany, you used to be a preschool teacher. How the hell do we get here?
Speaker 1: I still don't know how, but I do know that I'm grateful and I can't wait to watch it with y'all.
Speaker 2: And like I'm nervous, I'm excited.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god, I'm excited. I feel like in the background, I've been like, so when.
Speaker 2: That Netflix gonna come, I'm first man, he knew already.
Speaker 3: I'll never forget when I saw you on Queer Eye, and I wasn't expecting it. I don't know if I can ever recreate that magic. But it's like they gave your whole your own damn show because that little segment was so good when you did the financial They don't usually do a financial make up.
Speaker 2: They don't. They've never done it before, you know, in Queer Eye.
Speaker 3: But if you haven't, if you want like to get your fill of tiff before this this special on September six, gets Smart with Money. That what was that season three of Queer Eye?
Speaker 1: The guy.
Speaker 3: To so good? I was I lost my ship. I was in tears. But yeah, so so excited for you. That's huge, huge, crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there's bigod things to come out of you. There's just the stuff that's unfolding. Lately, it's just been like I don't know, you know, times you're just like, am I going the right way? And I get I call them God nods and God to be like, yes you are, m Yeah, that's really what it is. It's like there's been fifteen years of sewing in this space and so like you know, to to harvest, to reap this harvest.
Speaker 2: It's just like, you know, it's pretty awesome.
Speaker 3: So that's why I don't get So let me, you know, at me, tweet.
Speaker 2: Me and at me. After you watch the trailer, let me know what you think.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, your trailer in our show notes. We'll have to get a link.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can get it.
Speaker 1: The only thing is like you don't have to get your friends Netflix. So so hopefully as it gets closer to time, typically they'll post trailers on their YouTube. So when that happens, you know, I'll grab that link there. But for now, yeah, we can post a link, but like unless you're logged into Netflix, they're like, girl, you can't watch right now, but.
Speaker 3: Are you going to affirmation of this woman?
Speaker 1: Like how much?
Speaker 2: How long did you.
Speaker 1: Work with her for like a year, a year and some change. I well, I just can't wait for you to see because it's just beautiful. Like my girl, Ariana, she's just awesome. We clicked, he was great, and so I have not have not seen anybody else's I don't know, and I don't know there are other you know their people, but it just honestly, I just love that Netflix is really shining a light on financial transformation and what it actually looks like. Cause at first I thought, on a when the production company approached me that it was just for looks, and it was like, no, like when the cameras weren't on, I was coaching her and have you done your homework and let me know how that goes? And so I just love so what you see is actual true transformation, Like no, no, no, this is where she is now. It's not just for the cameras. This is not This wasn't done in two or three months. This was a year like and some change.
Speaker 3: And so yeah, congrats to that's amazing, So proud of you. Thanks all right, y'all, Well that was the show. Be sure to catch us on Friday for ba Q and A and don't forget to subscribe to our channel on YouTube because we sound great. We look great too. Okay, go to YouTube search for Brown and Mission Podcast to find our show. Until then, we'll see y'all next time. Bye bye, Hey ba fan, We could not do this show without your support or the support of our team behind the scenes. The Brown and Mission Podcast is produced by Cumulus Podcast Network. It's edited by the wonderful Imani Crosby and produced by Tanya Bustos. Dennis Stimplinsky is our in house tech curu, and I am Bandy Woodard Santos, your co host, and I will see y'all next week.