Speaker 1: What I'm killing killing killer got killed first team are chilling man, chilling night going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, man, listen, I was just telling Nate man, are you are you scared of I tell you one lord, definitely, I tell you hey, listen, are you scared of Philly? Ain't nobody scatter Philly. I ain't scared of Philly. Scatter Philly. That big boy sitting down, Man, big boy ain't sitting Down't gonna get out there one lamb for a fourth quarter.
Speaker 3: I only need him a quarter, man, Joe, drag that motherfucker up the joint.
Speaker 2: Give me anna you you have played on one leg a few times before, Listen.
Speaker 3: I'm not busting nigga ass on one leg a couple of times.
Speaker 4: The the man over matter is crazy.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, listen, That's what I'm trying to tell you. When the lion lock in the prey bro is dead, ain't nothing you can do.
Speaker 2: It's over none you could do with that killing everybody good manbody, cool man.
Speaker 4: Steatic, everybody, young.
Speaker 2: Fella, you know, getting it slick train and turned into a damn train.
Speaker 3: Oh, I gotta haunt you about something. Why I'm starting this thing called KG universe yes, indeed. And what I want to provide is the access to some of the greatest minds in what they do. And I'm gonna put a little to you already know. I'm a gonna put a little team together and then I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Start a teaking university.
Speaker 3: Man, It'll be for the development of young of young of young players. Hear me on the court and off the court. We want to start on the court because a lot of stuff that you do off the court has to if it'd be better if you have a relationship, right, So don't have no relationship.
Speaker 4: With none of them.
Speaker 3: But if you want to come into this university and learn, uh let's say, uh you want to learn about the post, I'm gonna have a couple you feel me.
Speaker 4: Uh well, top of the key. If you want to deep.
Speaker 3: In your bag, you have a mother to have deep bass that then this defensive stations where you go and you gotta go yeah, yeah, you gotta go see being while you know what I'm saying. You got these these people who that are who they are and marked in all wall of greaters of greatness on this wall. Everybody got the expertise. You know what I'm talking about and that's what you're there for. You're there to uh soak up all the knowledge that Tony Allen has for you in this station. Watch, bro, Ticking Universe is coming soon. Yeah so so so.
Speaker 2: Every every monk is going to have a whole little you feel me. He's a he's a he's a specialist in what he does. You know how you pull up the midas. He's like, hey, man, I need a whole You know what I'm saying, Well, guess what.
Speaker 3: They gotta break nigga back there, nigga doing all Nigga doing tires.
Speaker 2: It ain't one nigga that do all that. You know what I'm saying. Let me get my goddamn.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, bro, Watch, Ticking Universe is coming away from develop these young boys from the.
Speaker 2: Health deep in that bag. We with it, my love, fella. He wanted everybody everybody looked the same. I could tell. I could tell that the trainer that's training everybody, he's ain't in everybody. If everybody look the same, everybody stepping back three or four times. I get it.
Speaker 3: When you gotta do it, you get it. But man, it's other shit you can do. Ain't nobody stepping back right. And if you are, you're looking amazing. And if you can hit that, you're amazing. Ain't know our location, you don't know what you're looking at. Your head don't come up, You're still in the move. And then you go to shoot. Ain't nobody taking one second to pause at the top of their shot and let go.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker. Ain't folling through. They don't even know what figure they looking at? What what? What scope are you looking down when you go to shoot? They trying to shoot action. No niggas is just playing.
Speaker 3: It's like putting a bunch of motherfuckers shaking the jar and then watching it. Ain't no education and no thinking going into it. And the first time, motherfucker think that's where you see it?
Speaker 4: Oh shit.
Speaker 3: And now he gets some patience, oh oh oh shit setting up moves.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying that patient party patience, bro, the patient party.
Speaker 3: Offensive defense is patience. You can't be on defense playing the offensive guy. He ain't made a move yet. You already active. No bro's called play the play the first move, Play the second move, second move.
Speaker 2: After that, he had the moves, we going to some third move.
Speaker 3: You got a real nigga funny us this one, oh ship, hold on, back up two or not?
Speaker 2: That's it? Hey, hey, come on, pick and roll you hear me? So we need a deep we need we need to have you with a deeper bag. But you're thinking up there, you know what I'm saying. Man, Let's get into it. Man, This t ain't goddamn ticket to day baby. First. Let's get it man, Let's get it. Yeah, he certain fast, certain faster, certified certain certain faster, certain faster, certain certain fast, certain certain. It's a green summer. Yeah, we built differently. He ain't watching the games like I'm watching it again. You'm outside, We're alive. It's fluid. That's when you stop the production that we know back, but we want what's up with you? Man? I'm back in the back in the sunny side of town, right, man, Come get some of the sun? Man?
Speaker 4: Right? Ticket?
Speaker 5: When are you accepting admissions for ticket university?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man. I want to get it up first. I want to get the structure right and then I'm gonna put it out fair by to to sign up. And I ain't finna take a bunch mone. I ain't doing a big ass, you know, what I'm saying, I'm I'm locked in to mother folks who really want it.
Speaker 2: I'm not a daycare. This ain't gonna be no babysitting ship. I ain't.
Speaker 3: I don't give fuck out none of that other ship your coach care about.
Speaker 4: This ain't none of that. Right.
Speaker 3: If you want to come work and get better, that's what this is. I want to deal with. No no fucking prima donnas and entitled. I don't want none of that. A sponge and a student of the game, That's what I'm saying that I want the ones who love basketball. We're the ones that you like me, that want to be in here. Jim rash getting shot up and love it now. I got all this camera shiit shooting content. Shit, I'm talking. I really love it. You know what I'm saying. School of hard knocks type shit. You feel me, Let's get it.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 3: Lot going on, kills too much? Boy, it's a lot going on. Listen before we start. I saw the Lamello play man. I'm just I'm just being one hundred. I saw Joel do some similar ship like y'a.
Speaker 2: Remember when Joel pull bro out the hair. Remember poor Mitchell.
Speaker 3: Robinson that lad actually thought he was gonna land on it, so I ain't know if he was. You know how it go kill you this how to time my boy Jason Smith chased somebody down and throw the elbow.
Speaker 2: I mean we didn see, we see. I don't think it was that that si he pulled them though your it was unfortunate. It's unfortunate for when that's the tailbomb. We got your leg.
Speaker 3: If you jump up me Memphis playing Celtics, we finally see t A.
Speaker 2: You jump up still the ball, I grab your left ankle and you follow your tail. Mow lord, you know what that feels like. You first, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 4: It is bush league, it's bush league.
Speaker 2: But we just saw it a lot. We just saw GP try to trip him up and get that Tim is one thing you gotta realize in the heat of the moment, Lord, something gonna happen. Bro. It had been times. Bro, you done got beat fell down in a little battle. I tried to grab Jersey. I tried to grab leg, not grab his leg. Grab his leg. That's just the ugly side of the grab his leg and then you fall on your tail. Mode you out lord, Lord, he'd come back here, out Lord, he's the playoffs. Bro, we fighting. You gotta bite, scratch and call, and you might have to do that in the fight.
Speaker 4: Bro, you're out.
Speaker 2: You might have to do that. You're out.
Speaker 4: But that's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you can't because you know what that was.
Speaker 3: I love LaMelo first off, I want to shoot that first plan out of his mind.
Speaker 4: He's playing like a fucking player.
Speaker 2: He playing like that two K ship and young boy than one. But he man, he he with the R three. I so emotion. He got all that ship. You that boy bad mom.
Speaker 4: I might even buy him.
Speaker 2: Got this university because he's been he's been put to the bench, demoted to the bench. This year, he if he bounce back, he's playing with more of a focus in the urgency value in each possession. Hell, you even saw the possession last night, even before he got the interview. He turned it over. He like, damn came back. So I need to win this game. But I like his whole bounce back for this year. Man, he's playing something meaningful. I think they gotta win the next game for me to actually you know, snap there. But man, to play falls back to the play. If you go by the book, he should have been ejected, but I like to see him play bro No, no, no, no, no, no, at worst flagrant but you care. You know what I'm saying, Flagrant one. You gotta hear a flagran one everyone, because you don't know. If Ben was up on it, he could have turned his body. But I get it here the moment. You you know what I'm saying. I just first off, it was a hell of a game.
Speaker 3: Shout to the heat is shout to the hornet performance they did.
Speaker 2: And guess what I saw?
Speaker 3: I saw. I saw a little nervousness with the Charlotte. They didn't shoot it like they usually shot. I didn't know they made did y'all know? They made sixteen threes a game the league and made.
Speaker 2: Three, So that means they got to be shooting at least seventy or eighty to them.
Speaker 3: So listen to me. So let me go ahead and shoot this there. This leads us right into the joint. I want to talk matchups today. They take us through the matchups or whatever he was going to do, but I want to specifically talk about who Charlotte is, Who Charlotte got Well, Charlotte seven.
Speaker 5: Man, right, No, they got to win again, because that was the matchups.
Speaker 2: They were teens. I didn't want to say too.
Speaker 5: Much as it says today Wednesday.
Speaker 2: So they played the winner of Philly Orlando.
Speaker 5: The loser, the loser, the winner of that game automatical play the selfide.
Speaker 4: Then they play the eighth. Okay, so these play Detroit.
Speaker 5: So Charlotte has to be.
Speaker 2: And listen. You know, you know Detroit and Charlotte don't like them. To them, these two young teams don't like each other at all.
Speaker 4: Charlotte Detroit, Charlotte and Detroit.
Speaker 2: Suspension listen, major suspensions.
Speaker 3: Bro listen though bro ain't nobody talking about Philly. Man, I think Charlotte can beat don't if Philly can beat Orlando Orlando, man, I just don't. It's all. I think they need to go ahead and go ahead and one two three can knit. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If they're doing that, they might well break that motherfuck up.
Speaker 3: I mean, your best player comes out and I seen him going against the coach. I to see him. You know what I'm saying. Some somethings got changed down there in Orlando. They got too good of a caliber team of players.
Speaker 4: They got some players.
Speaker 2: Now they got some boys that can hoop down there. You know what I'm saying, But what what what skimmed me about him? Tig You got three guys that actually need that ball. You got Fronds, you got Bang, you got Bancho follow follow. So it's like it's like who actually initiates sug actually.
Speaker 3: Sugs Suggs initiates all that. But he's a shooting point guard.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I didn't want to get that deep dive into them. I'm just saying I think they're a better team than what we're seeing. And yeah, I expect them to have a whole coach and changing the whole makeover. Don't need a new voyage, That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: Team.
Speaker 2: No one's talking about Philly, Nate Philly.
Speaker 4: Man. I don't know if big fella.
Speaker 3: Gonna come back, but Paul George seems to be in a nice groove. Are you watching PG? Are y'all watching y'all seeing PG? I like Masci Max can go get you fifty, he can go get you some big numbers.
Speaker 2: You feel me? Aedscombe Philly himself man, Philly a scary team. Man. You don't want to play no motherfucker Philly right now in Philly, no play I ain't gonna laugh Pete. We can't call him playoff Pete no more. But Paul George has definitely been in his bag as of Lake.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't know what how much rest eating had and how fresh he is as a Lake, but I like where he going with his game, and he ain't forcing it. Everything is in the Florida offense. Hopefully that momentum can get him, you know, over the hump Man. But like you say, I don't I don't see nobody beating at one seed. They both in trouble no matter who come out of that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, if it's Charlotte, if it's a one age Charlotte come out of this man, that's a whole nother type of narrative we're gonna have, Like we're gonna have that energy. We're gonna have that type of energy with what you're saying. If Charlotte is able to get through this play in and become the eighth seed, yes, it's it's gonna have one of them eighties feels toward them.
Speaker 2: Tell you said, because that beef that Yeah, that's real. They gotta get cooked. It's real. I don't think everybody was cool.
Speaker 4: Everybody.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You know how they when you've seen the motherfucker, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: All right, ticket, Let's look west at the playoff matchups that start this weekend. Let's look at the four or five we had the Lakers who held onto home court advantage of the first round. They're gonna host the Rockets.
Speaker 2: Which one got the juicy of matchups? The West or the East this year? No, they all a little doing this thing. Man got a little floats on the man. But I want to I'm obviously the Lakers, and it's Houston things. This battle of the old gus. What's up? Old man? Check that motherfucker. It's like me and TV check she what's up? Indeed, I want to see them them old guys. Man, I wouldn't even call them old man, but the man crafts the legends, greatness, greatness and greatness. I'm telling you. They guarding each other. No, Nona, he got that young young Thompson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pick him up.
Speaker 3: Broun four feet time out, they try to Yeah, bron got to get off the ball. Then come back and get it at half court.
Speaker 2: If I'm knowing like I'm knowing, Bro, I think Bron gonna play in that half post. You know what I'm saying, didn't play joker, play that joker role with if Luke and the main back.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. He gotta work with what.
Speaker 3: He want to be aggressive dog. So first off, who you got in the serious? Who you liking the serious?
Speaker 2: Man? I want to take Houston man. I think I think I think with talent, more talent, depth, depth and positions, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And I think they wounded Bro.
Speaker 2: They damn two of They made two guys, Bro, you lose for fifty some odd points and two guys, Bro, who go y'all come a makeshift team automatically. I think they've been pushing all day running with the narra that we don't got a point guard when we got a point guard. But we're gonna do it collectively. We're gonna do it together. We're gonna play through Sangoon if it's his night. We're gonna play through KD if it's that night. And then with with with Thompson being so athletic and you can put him on multiple positions for defense. I like it, Bro, I like it with the Houston. I give them the edge FO two gentlemen's.
Speaker 3: FO to Jenner, I say, obviouly thought it would be four one now.
Speaker 2: I like Bron.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if Brun can get a game though. Only thing, the only thing I'm saying. I say this so so I got Houston too. I think they're deeper. I think obviously you down a star like Luca and then what aar has been doing this shit when you when you down like that, those are two like super gun you know what I'm saying. So it's it's hard to be like, ah, but you got Bron, Bro, and I'm not seeing him and not seeing him work and not seeing him whip.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's hard not to know that he possessed that. And then I seen you do that a couple of times. And it ain't gonna be more about what he does. It's gonna be a combination of what he does. And then can they make shots you kick it? Can they make this through in the corner? You know what I'm saying. Then y'all got turned around the guard. So I actually think this is more even than we actually giving it credit for it. I will lean a little more towards the Rockets, and I want to see Brian go into the phone booth. I want to see him get a k I want him go forty. I want him go crazy. I want him to go crazy. Oh, Briani gets some chance. Briani gonna have to be up, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, this is gonna be interesting. And you're gonna see in the fourth quarter when you need a point guard. The decision making is everything in the fourth quarter in the playoffs, if you don't have I don't like Kade having to make decisions for the other four. It needs to be somebody coming down initiative, you know, initiating stuff because when playoffs, you feel it, everything goes up.
Speaker 4: Mother of us get you know, tight.
Speaker 3: Of us, of us forget shit, and then when in doubt, they shoot.
Speaker 4: So not to say that's the best option, but yeah, it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be a bunch of game management within players in this game, in this series for me. But overall, I got, I got the I got. I'm inspecting the Houston Rockets to uh yeah, beat beat beat the Lakers.
Speaker 5: Let's just say hypothetically, it's a two to one series, rockets are up, and you know playoff series are two weeks long. Could we see Luca back in the series.
Speaker 3: So the reason why you see so many players going overseas because you know overseas they're a little more lenient in their medicine. So you know they're a little more trial and error too. You understand things in the States here we have certain formalities that you know, we can't play with this, can't really do that, anything that's gonna embellish your speed up or any of that. The league is funny about all that shit. So whatever he did had to get approved first.
Speaker 2: You hear me.
Speaker 3: So to answer your question that he comes back in two weeks. Man, it's a whole new ball game. If Luke on the court, bro, it's it's this all stirred, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm confused, though, Lord, what you're confused? I had that injury. That's the same injury I had when you know I got hurt against the Wards in twenty fifteen.
Speaker 4: H I got you.
Speaker 2: He was up to one and so to had that injury and looking at the time that he's at. It took me, at least at me personally, it took me at least like a good seven eight weeks to come back. Damn, I ain't even hold And so nowhere is that a ham string, bro That's not it's not something that just you could just go fixing.
Speaker 4: Man, It's like muscle.
Speaker 3: It's like it's so it's a combination of things.
Speaker 2: You know what, that's the best word for it. Charlie horse. You remember you ever had a Chollie horse. Absolutely, it's almost like you got tabs ten wow. But it feels like something about to like rip out that muffucker and then.
Speaker 3: You gotta actually give you gotta, you gotta, you gotta hold up.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Why I'm bringing it to that, man said, is because now once you heal up, now think about the explosiveness, you gotta have to blow past somebody. Now to restructure that movement. You gotta really you're gonna be a little timid. So and that's his move too, huh, Like just the bloke stop. He might stop and step back and he can do a lot of stopping. Go you see what I'm saying. So it takes that muscle to be activated at least, I would say a good three four more weeks after that. I don't know. You never had no injuries like that. I never had the hamstring.
Speaker 3: But obviously I'm not caught a cramp and all this other ship. So I'm understanding, let me ask you this. You think it'll be longer than what we expecting you truly do?
Speaker 2: And if he is coming back, he really just coming back just to be decoyed. He ain't coming back to be to be no Batman or no Robbin or I'm telling that's to see his injury. Bro I was surprised that they even had a Turkey of Greece weapon. Had he went team fixed that.
Speaker 3: Some of the most modern medicine that comes out of Spain, some of some of the discoveries came out of Germany. And some famous doctors that Cob used to funk with out of Germany. They used to play with a lot of different you know stuff, a lot of a lot of athletes. Don went over there, no doubt, I mean jump down the rabbit hole to look man, Spain got really really really really good high end medical Russia too.
Speaker 4: What was wrong with ado? Oh bleak, he got obleaque, he got here.
Speaker 5: Yeah he got this.
Speaker 4: It don't matter anything in here.
Speaker 2: You had that. Lord about that one. I saw this man one day. Look, he was so hot he wanted to get back. He they doing these exercise with he going up and down. Sometimes he's screaming, Ah that ship man. Listen.
Speaker 3: That was the worst thing I've ever done in my life. I've done it there. You know what's crazy about me?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: I finished that game. I came back. I got hurt that game and uh against the Minnesota Timberwolves, and then I got a game win a by ripping bass yet halt at half court. I had a whole ripped app doing that boot through that mother. Yeah, stunning and anything got up. Yeah, but yeah, that that's terrible. A are how long he out? He out?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 5: That was your championship season ticket?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: O seven eight?
Speaker 3: When I ripped my No, I ripped my ab Yeah, because you played Minnesota for the first time.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, I'm playing. Then they gave me an epidural in.
Speaker 5: My ab dog since you missed nine games in February, and then.
Speaker 3: Gave me a in my ab Dog's how I finished that game. I came in there with a need about this loan. You hear me put a need on them in this long shot to doctor mckinn that's Jess who was in that too, said.
Speaker 2: Man, hey, don't look man, turn your heads and not go ahead. But they gonna need them, guys, I ain't gonna they gonna need And I don't know if I hope JJ Reddick does not play Lebron James through the through the through, through the through the floor.
Speaker 3: You know, I saw seriou where he's playing in like forty seven, Like come on, man, like you know what I'm saying. That ain't cool, like you you know, going into the serious, you know. So I'm hoping that the Lakers got like some real structure around how they gonna play, how they gonna manace Brin. And then yeah, I mean, everybody know what it is. It is what it is, so you just got to go through it and fight. I want to see I want to see a good game. I want to see the Lakers fight though. Yeah, that's that's that part, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And then J. J. E.
Speaker 2: Raddick ain't really been good with his players lately, you know what I'm saying, been chopping at you know, it's been edgy out here in LA.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I'm I'm gassed to see how they come out, bro. But yeah, give me the rockets in the snake. Tell me who you like in the Minnesota Denver serious?
Speaker 2: Oh, man, I like, I like Ellis and the Minnesota timber Will simply because man, you know, ain't coming in there with this attitude. And this man said, it ain't about y'all doing anything different, it's just can y'all stop me? He letting it be. Know I'm coming in there. You know what you're getting out of me? And I think his energy and his electricity when he turned it on, it's contagious throughout their ball club. And I think, just I don't know, denvidally, it ain't really showed me too much outside of the Yokers, you know, a lot of those other players. I thought, I don't know, I don't know if it's I'm looking at the old Denver team that won the championship and compared to the rosters they have now, the supporting cast. It don't it don't it don't. It ain't been hidden like that to me? Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the cohesiveness, brother, I got you. You're talking about togetherness. I got you, I got you. Yeah, they don't. They don't have that core. They got their core there. They got Gordon, they got obviously a big fellow joker. They got Murray and then Bron and then they got they went and got my boy back from Toronto, Bruce Brown doing this Cowboy tour. You know what I'm saying, played all eighty two.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 3: Then they got Cam Johnson, which is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Bro, Listen. I do not like this from Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I like soda in this series, but man, this this is gonna be tough man. The last two to three weeks, man, I was watching Denver and first off, they're gonna they got a lot of bodies they can throw an in. You know, I want to ask you, who do you start on him? If you're Denver, who you starting on en? Cam Johnson? No, I went I want an Australian kid. I put Bron on you put Bron on him. I go Bron, make them make him play both ends.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Bron gonna be an attack mode on the other end as well.
Speaker 2: You don't have to be you don't want to put nobody on them that ain't gonna attack them at this being transition in the corner. You want somebody who catch that same rebound and puts it right back at his head, so even him. But Washington got the lymph though the young fella think he got lymph.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like listen.
Speaker 3: So first off, both teams were hell of death, so this gonna be bro. I think this is gonna go seven games. Both teams got a superstar, Both both teams got got got great additional pieces. Both teams have stoppers. Both teams have great compliment players. I think Julius Randa is a great compliment to uh to n Edwards, I think Murray's a great compliment to Joker, Aaron Gordon. Aaron Gordon to me is the X factor. And then on the other end, Jay mc daniels ed Gordon, Aaron Gordon for the different nuggets. Murray causes so much attention on the pick and roll with him and Joker that Gordon either cuts gets officer rebounds, he sits in that corner, he hits threes, he's cut if his hamstring is not a one like.
Speaker 2: It needs to be.
Speaker 4: Bro. That's what I'm saying. Minnesota can come in here.
Speaker 2: And win this, man, Gordon, you're saying, Gordon, Gordon, man got a hamstring injury. Gordon been having a nagging like hamstring enjury for like the last three years.
Speaker 3: And I just saw it spark up the other it was playing. I think when I was watching the San Antonio and just you know, I'm just watching him, you know what I'm saying. But if he could be if I think this is going seven, man, I think this series right here going seven. But I got Minnesota. It's tough to win in Minnesota. It's tough to win in Denver, but Minnesota show they can go in different win So yeah, let's see, man, this is gonna be a good series. Man, this going seven.
Speaker 5: And did take down Denver two years ago. That was the seven game series. So obviously team's different now. But but An it's got a lot of legends on his hit list over the last couple of years.
Speaker 2: He don't mind telling you that though. He gonna come in and let you know, I'm coming to Bush.
Speaker 3: I want to know his health too. I'm worried about his health. I'm glad we get like this time of this little duration to the playoffs start, so you know, God's can I see yeah, with the playing, get health rest, you can all this pt you get all this. You need all that right now, big fella, big fella, man, I see you went back to some places where you are they always say your name, like you want to go back to where they always say your name on?
Speaker 4: Man went back to Mini though. Man, how was that experience?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: Man, listen, I'm up and thinking, I'm just going back to catch the last game first till I was supposed to take my daughters, man, and just yeah, I couldn't. And I promised him I was going to, you know, catch a couple of games and stuff. And uh, y'all took my my daughter to my family and just caught some games and then.
Speaker 2: They made it a whole. I was like, what that wasn't playing? I don't know what was playing?
Speaker 3: Alex and Mark man shout to Alex and Mark Man, y'all ship man, y'all surprised me.
Speaker 2: Hell, I thought I just thought he was gonna kicked some fucking ass.
Speaker 4: I don't know he's gonna burn the house man, you know.
Speaker 2: But it was dope. Man.
Speaker 4: They shocked the ship out of me. You know.
Speaker 3: Uh, they's some dope ass owners too. I ain't never been around this type of energy when it came to ownership.
Speaker 4: And you know, I'm used to stuffiness. I'm used to businessman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mark, he's gonna be had a nice you know, cash miss rather than the hoodie on. And yeah, you know, heybody, he gonna be in that monuck looking like hey, ro hey.
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's good energy to got great people around. You know, I'm used to Minnesota being like a certain way, so to see it in this energy.
Speaker 2: Man, they got a they got a.
Speaker 3: Owner's suite where you go in you can have dinner. Man, that shit was hot. Man shout that. Alex and mart Man. They are really really changing of what I know and what Minnesota was to a whole other thing.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I'm excited about the future.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They care about the team every I mean, it's so curious about how to make it better, to the detail, you know what I'm saying, the accessories, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, I look forward to not just working inside them, but working with them and not just achieving and making the team better. But you know, all this other stuff that we got going. So yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Shout that Alex and Mark Man.
Speaker 3: They they they are some really great hosts man, and some really dope ass owners.
Speaker 4: Man, if we.
Speaker 3: Had owners like this. Ta used to be a player, so he ain't stuff. You know, he got a great meetium with him. You know what I'm saying, Church, he got he'll be talking business and then he can also understand the player side.
Speaker 4: He understand life. You know what I'm saying. He just he's seeing it from another lan.
Speaker 3: Here, dope dude, Man, Here, dope dude. Shout to Alex Man. Shot to Alex Rodriguez and Mark Many they running it. Man shot the soda right, people was in that motherfucker. I seen so many twenty one Jersey and that ship shot the soda.
Speaker 2: Man, it was lit.
Speaker 4: It was man. He was in that chiller. Man. It's always loved Man. I've seen so many people.
Speaker 3: I got older, mother, got kids, grandkids saying Mitchell's in the house.
Speaker 4: Shout to Sam. I got to Terrell Clayton, I got to see it. I got to see a bunch of old man bro man.
Speaker 2: I was so fond. Man. I got to see Troy Husson he got kids. He got a little nice little player, his son, the nice guard daughter playing soccer.
Speaker 4: I got that. Yeah, it was it was just good to tap in, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I saw that moment with Anthony Ewis too, man, because I came out.
Speaker 3: They made the thing they did the video, you know, I'm like, man, you know, just it was just so much energy in there. I'm like, man, it's the last game of the season, like, you know, like what the fuck? You know what I'm saying, And then I shout. I threw my hand up, just saw something for the sit down. He was like, what, man, come hollow me.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: So I just jumped up.
Speaker 2: You know, come on, guys, you're starting to think, shuck the fuck up. So the game, the game going on, I'm like, man, Zach trying jack and Eric is trying to, you know, jump off boat. So I see the jump off, just trying to hurry up at gobble. So I'm like, yeah, nigga, you wanna win this mornucking nigga? You ready, nigga? You ready to win this morning? Nigga? You ready? Like nigga, we win into some you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I took the over on that too.
Speaker 2: I said like, yeah, you know what timm of this niggas about nigga. You ready nigga? Man?
Speaker 3: I was, well, man, Dad, you know what I'm saying. I love your fella. He got great energy. Man here Georgia boys, so you know I'm messy all day. So already we got different ends. I got family in Georgia way the same. We got a bunch of Paralelses right there. Obviously he younger than me, but yeah, man, we chopped to he a good dude, man, Fox would do I want to I want to see if I can help dude real ship.
Speaker 5: Could hear in the clip that they blow the whistle to stop.
Speaker 2: It, like hey, man, come on guys. I'm like, man, shut the fuck up. Pelican's finna go.
Speaker 5: To and then you hear him blow again, like hey, hey, get out the fuck.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh what I know you Eric, right, you know what I'm saying. Let me throwing no mother T shirt over. He got me throwing him. I threw my ship out, you know, man, you know I thought I had my random cut of him and man, I need to go throw the football, right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: That was fun times though. Man, get to some playoff games. Boys, up, it's up.
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 2: Love that?
Speaker 5: All right, Let's look east at the playoff matchups. Look at the four five four five Cleveland Cavaliers and Toronto Raptor.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a good ass. It's gonna be a good series right here. Man, that one tough listen.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Scottie Barnes don't get enough credit for what he does.
Speaker 4: He does.
Speaker 3: He's like a mini joker. Scottie Barnes does everything. I wouldn't be surprised if he let Toronto in every categor real ship, I wouldn't be surprised for the next decade.
Speaker 4: He just run that because that's his. That's his to have, bro.
Speaker 2: And then you got Ingram up there with a little quickly and Grady Dizzl and all that man ship and what's my boy from up there? What's the left hand nigga from the Knicks?
Speaker 4: I like.
Speaker 2: Man ship, Man, I got a lot of pieces. J Barrett got another level in him too, Bro. He can hit the button on the ass. I'm telling you, I'm telling you, man, man.
Speaker 3: But Cleveland, Yeah, when you put all this together, Donovan he a real superstar, you know, James, he got you know he you know what he can do, but he on some proven ship, right And that's what I was about to say. I think this ship specifically, I think Jane Harden gots to come with it.
Speaker 2: He got to come with it for two things. Hey, to show you, Hey, I am here that dude. I'm still that dude. But for two I can win. I can win. I got pieces, I got bigs, I got guards, I got shooters, like everything James has to do to get a championship. I think he's in play for it right now. But the thing is, what energy are we gonna you're gonna have for the playoffs? Are you gonna be that James that we've been known to see over the years where he just fade the black? I hate seeing that part of James. I think this this series is gonna be the series to break that out. Now you're giving Toronto that much praise, I'm telling you, man, I'm just saying they're not. They're not some light little rollovers. Man.
Speaker 3: The motherfuckers state they formed five for a reason all year and it was consistent, you feel me? And they got a superstar over there that don't nobody really give him?
Speaker 4: Superstar Man? Scottie Board.
Speaker 3: I have seen him take take the game over, go guard the best player, switch.
Speaker 2: Everything like he just get the block man. He got an i Q, but he'll take it for a court.
Speaker 3: You don't stop here, put on your head, come back down, try to steal it like he do a lot. I love young fella man, and he'll get enough praise.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. He the north Man man. The Rapts is gonna come. I got Cleveland in this series just because I think they got a little more. Cleveland really has a solid team when you look at a z they got postplay, they got dar energy, they got a superstar. Matter of fact, they got two superstars that know how to leverage and maneuver the game.
Speaker 3: Wise, Bro, I got, I got Cleveland. But Cleveland's gonna have to beat the Raptors.
Speaker 5: Two things to Cleveland. I want to pick your guys brain on. You mentioned Harden in his playoff struggles. Donovan Mitchell also every year of his career nine straight years and made the playoffs. So that's another thing to look at for him. As you know, is this a make or break kind of season for the Cleveland Cavaliers because they were first last year, they have the highest payroll in the NBA. Is it kind of if this doesn't work out, we need to figure it out and shake it up.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, I mean if you if you ain't winning high payroll, you get you get to wondering like, Okay, are we gonna ever get it done?
Speaker 4: That part? Are we ever gonna get it done?
Speaker 2: We gave you all the money that was the wheel for the work, and you don't never get that in return. In some cases, you just keep beating the dead horse at that time, you know what I'm saying. And for hard and I say the struggles, but you were around all the pieces. Man, you got a score and and Donovan defense. You ain't got a rib about getting beat off the dribble. You got a dp O wybi handre like you can run set plays out of bounds plays you could get off it. Hell, you could be aggressive in the pick and roll with those picks being set on you. With Allen and Mobiley, I mean, I just think this is the year for him to just you know, make it all make sense. And I like Cleveland in that series, but uh, I don't know Scottie and Ingram and at the who else.
Speaker 3: You quickly quickly got you got RJ. Barrett, you got dizzle. I mean they got some young guys. What's the little number twelve. I'm going blank on his name.
Speaker 4: He's lefty.
Speaker 3: I think he's either French or something. But he plays with a joke of energy. I like, I like Toronto. We just don't know a lot about their team, like we know you know obviously of Cleveland. But it's gonna be a good series too. Man, quietly, it's gonna be a good series.
Speaker 5: So Ticket, you're you're pretty much on the money here. So Scottie Barnes is third in points on the team, first in rebounds, tied for first, and assists number one and steals number one. Blocks. So Scottie Barnes to Ticket.
Speaker 2: He was all study. I'm sure, yeah, he should be. He should be. He should be first, second team, he should be like third team, I'm telling.
Speaker 5: You, Bro, defensive guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, he played both ends.
Speaker 3: Bro shot the Scottie Barnes man shot the him and ingro Man and the Raft.
Speaker 4: Always been a fan of Scoy.
Speaker 3: No doubt fucks with Scotty barn I'm a fan of Raft because I like that young group.
Speaker 4: Man like what they're doing up there.
Speaker 5: All right, So the next series we want to look at is the Knicks.
Speaker 2: This the Wold right here, the Knicks in Atlanta. God damnit, hey listen, let me say something first off, Hey man, there's some Knicks fans in in Atlanta. When New York goes and plays Atlanta, watch how many Knicks fans be in the stadium?
Speaker 4: They coming, bro New.
Speaker 2: York is New York in the house. That's it.
Speaker 3: Listen, this is gonna be my favorite series to watch because Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Ain't got nothing to lose and none, they got nothing to lose.
Speaker 3: And I think they're gonna play with I think they're gonna actually play balls out. I think they're gonna come here totally relax. And yeah, I think all the pressures on the Knicks.
Speaker 2: There's definitely a lot of pressure the homeboys that and I believe if the Knicks can't get it done, brow.
Speaker 4: This's gonna knock it out. You know what happens.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you about Let me tell you about what bad teams are. I say this all the time. You know this, Bad teams always find a way to fuck it up. You gotta listen, no bullshit. It is a science. It is a science to winning. And when teams got a shut when you see teams got a team down, like just to close out game, you know that takes a certain nohow. You can't just go in and play the game. You gotta know how to finish this game off. And when I see teams that don't have a point guard are young, they make young mistakes playing the same way they did in the regular season, not understanding clock management, ball possession.
Speaker 4: Because these time you in the.
Speaker 3: Playoffs, each time you give the ball up on it's like that's like a double.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You gotta value, gotta value the ball.
Speaker 3: You can't turn it over. And every time I give you a chance to score, I'm putting like a target, a bigger target, a bigger no. No, that that kills momentum man, mother, come down, slow it down now he now the ain't so fast. So all those tricks is what I'm watching. And when I'm watching some of these young teams, man, when they come to fourth quarter, you gotta really know it. But some some young teams so naive, they like, fuck it, we're just gonna clip out. We're just gonna just gonna gun it out to the to the thing go. But you gotta know how to finish some teams. It's gonna be a good test for New York. It's a really good test for New York.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like my boy Dice and Daniels over there, boy, Dice and Daniels locking.
Speaker 4: It up, Dice and nice.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: He should be on first team defense. I like, bro.
Speaker 3: But he got some great hands. Bro, He's he'll still your lunch money. Got his hands and everything. But I saw him face the ball, poke the ball, poke the ball, turn, poke sideways up, got through the pick pope, He's gonna turn it around.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: He was just man.
Speaker 2: He poked like seven times. You got to see his health.
Speaker 4: Sad defenses crazy too. He listen, he could look big.
Speaker 2: Remember back in the day we used to bump the roll and had to get back. I just seen him bump the roll and corners. Listen, listen to this one.
Speaker 3: So when the offense is coming, let's say, let's say the office is coming from left to right and it's shifting this way. A guy came from the corner and gave it up there he shifted, So now the court down this guy on this out has to drop. I'm on the weak shote. I have this guy help and.
Speaker 2: I see him act like he was dropping it and went to bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I fox with him.
Speaker 2: He got he got like this.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what to call on orthodox style, but man, I'm watching, I'm like, go on the ball, man, And then they switched. They switched to touch too. They don't switch with with space. They come together and switch, which is like, was like a gate. No, you know, I'm talking basketball out lone, but I'm saying this to that man. He got some fucking great technique. Bro, he poke you when you face him. It ain't just no, it ain't no action.
Speaker 2: He uh, he'll.
Speaker 3: Turn you once you get on the side. A foks with your fella. Man, I like the hawks man the horse will start some shit. Man, who you liking the series.
Speaker 4: I was getting.
Speaker 2: I was saying, if he can be disruptive on and make things hard for you know, JB, I think you know it'll be a drawn out series. You know. I think his defense is a lot like man, Bro, while were talking about as we seeing all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Just think about it.
Speaker 2: Bro. He playing in the past and lanes he won't to smoke with the best player. He's not getting screamed. You get what I'm saying up ninety four feet. Yeah, So he could be disruptive to a lot of offenses and people don't know. Man, we still got a little bit of defensive energy left in the league. Man, I'm telling you, he's the leading force of it. Man. So I think if he could be disrupugh and make things hard for JB, it'll be a drawn out series. But I got nixed with the edge. Man. Why what's up? Everybody so hard on call Bridges? Man? I mean he Bro, he was the You saw he was hooping in Brooklyn. Yeah, you saw he was in Boklyn r Yeah, Brooklyn Bridges. So we were trying to see what happened when he came across the bridge. You see a linkak, we looking for that. That's when I'm That's what That's why you hear all your homeboys on the same team. Come on, that's time them to make some noise this year. Bro, they let themselfis joke bust right through them.
Speaker 3: So let me say so, let me say this in the in the in the defense for McHale. Okay, you're coming over here, you got the star player. Over here, he averages twenty five and up twenty seven and up. Okay, let's say Cat coming from Minnesota, he was at twenty five, twenty seven and up right.
Speaker 2: OG is a solid fifteen to seventeen. When we say and the lockdown defender, fuck right, him and OG are the lockdowns.
Speaker 3: So let's just say, michall, come up, Michale, that Brooklyn was averaging twenty plus something. Let's say we're gonna give him a dub every night, so every night he's not getting the same looks that he got every night, you know what I'm saying. Plus he's playing defer. Him and O G are the only two that really really consistently play d I don't know what Josh Harper doing sometimes I don't know what I'm looking at, but he's like a little you know, I'm a fill in the blanks kind of right, but he gets attention. I know, I just I just don't see the volume in which he's gonna be able to reach twenty twenty two to twenty five points if you're gonna touch the ball seven eight times.
Speaker 2: Which leads me to tell you that JB gotta do a little coming off the ball a little bit. That's all that.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody changing their game to help you. That's what I'm saying, JB. Gotta stay aggressive or they won't be aggressive. Sometimes Kat gets six touches, How the fuck me? Calum gets five six touches. He is a major part of the offense. Oh g Sometimes get Fisett you.
Speaker 4: You gotta touch it.
Speaker 3: You gotta be aggressive when you get it, and then that breaks the circle of what we're doing. So they gotta get a circle of offense and some flow to get their major players touches you got. You know, sometimes the Carroll Bridges won't have them shots because Josh Hart got eleven to twelve attempts. He clean cleanm it burn that shit going there. You know what I'm talking about. I'm just being one honded. He ain't e mckal bridges. You open for a reason.
Speaker 4: Swing You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You open for a reason. I was the king of the swing swing man, Bro. I heard them really beating them up.
Speaker 3: I'm like, nah, Bro, I think he's just taking a little more focused on the defensive end too, and doing a good job of it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the knicks man it's because it's New York. It's always got some drama on it like this.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think mckall bridge is gonna be a big key in this Atlanta series. If he averages anywhere from fifteen to twenty, they blow Atlanta. To me and Carl Anthony Towns has to be the best player in this series, hands down. Fuck fuck Brunton. They're gonna throw Diceing. They're gonna throw all them six eight sixty seven motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ain't no more. You gotta get get off. They gonna get off. Listen, he don't have to go west side. How he was playing the Chicago got off and giving all that kiddy all that he was giving on that Bootman. He was giving out that shout the Bootman, right, he was giving all that Bootman special that we'll bite them all that.
Speaker 4: He's gonna have to go west side.
Speaker 2: They got someone away defenders over here.
Speaker 4: You would get off it.
Speaker 2: Come off the.
Speaker 4: Doubles and ship man, you see.
Speaker 2: But then that's the thing though, if if once you got a guard that's coming downhill like that, gotta.
Speaker 4: Do all that and Diyson can guard that man.
Speaker 2: He's that's what he's amped up he will, he wants that. He wont that bring that smoke, forcing them one way, giving them one way to go.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. He gonna force j BD that one way.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling with that LEMP that he got, bro, Man, I like, dude, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Like, we really like this series. And guess what, I think Atlanta may have the death. I think the artists because O G M.
Speaker 4: Cal you know, you know, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, like Brunson obviously, Cat Josh Hart.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. If the Knicks got a bench like and got another folk, Atlanta got another three folk coming off the bitch then thinking to day it, I'm up for bread. Hey, I'm cracking. Hey man, look at I got some fresh air.
Speaker 3: I'm in a fresh air environment. Bro, this would have been popcorn popping. I don't need nobody hitting the door in here. Hey, look, I may turn my whole joint. He look, I may go black for the playoffs.
Speaker 4: People.
Speaker 2: So if y'all see me KG blacked out, you know what I'm saying, catch me a certified you know what I'm talking about? Then what's the what's the other Alexander Alexander.
Speaker 5: Improved players improved.
Speaker 2: Big shout out to his trainer. Damn, I can't I forgot his training. I just met him at the AAU game. At the he he told me, Bro, he was like, yo, shorty, next up, he told me. And I think that Shak cusin shot Doctor Shak's CUsing right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So he went from nine points a game and wasn't starting to becoming a starter on the Hawks, averaging basically twenty one.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 4: I like him.
Speaker 3: I like him coming off the bench, man, because he brings another engine. I hate that Minnesota got rid of lost him and get ready.
Speaker 4: Him.
Speaker 2: Bro, Yeah, he's.
Speaker 4: Supposed to keap him. Man.
Speaker 2: Man, he gotpt Dillingham. Yeah, he in Chicago now.
Speaker 3: And so I like twin turbos up there Episoda though. You know what I'm saying, yo Io and Bones. I like that little twin turbo combination.
Speaker 5: I want to ask you just about the Spurs in general and Victor Webbin Yama's first playoff series coming up.
Speaker 2: So yeah, man, I'm going to play Portland.
Speaker 3: Actually, Portland and San Antonio is going to be a really good series.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think this is the Windy. I think this is the women, Yana party.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I think Victor has said a lot, and I think he's eager to back up what he's talking about. Playoffs anoint you. You know, I'm gonna use Jimmy Butler for an example. You remember we used to have regular seas to Jimmy and then Jimmy made up the playoff Jimmy.
Speaker 4: Well, Jimmy earned that. Jimmy got to the.
Speaker 3: Playoffs and turned into a whole nother player. And that's what the playoffs is. If we if we're, if we're, if we're reefing and raving over March madness and n cb A, this is the NBA's March madness, April madness right here, this right here, playoff madness. This is the best of the best. And you know what playoffs do. It brings out the best in US. I'm looking for Winby to have some incredible numbers in this series. I think Portland's gonna give them everything they have. But yes, I think it's gonna be a great test for the San Antonio Spurs as they further on. But yeah, he's gonna dominate this series. And I'm putting Jeremy Grant on him. I wouldn't put the big fellow on him, big fella, you know what I'm saying. He's at Jile. What's the kid up in Portland now to play at the Yukon Clinic Clinican. I would put Jeremy Grant on Wimby. Jeremy Grant is is a is a five star lock up artist. We should call him god damn, what's that ship out there in Oakland alcol chair. We should call him alcatrash bro straight up, straight up, we should call him Pelican Bay. Goddamnit that hey, listen, when he wants to, Jeremy Grant can guard Bro. And he gives some money on the other end too, Keep fucking like him on that end.
Speaker 2: But it's it's kind of throwing me off trying to say put him on Wmby. What he got him back, ain't somebody. It don't matter whenby listen, Bro, I'm gonna throw the ball to the Barbaro pick and roll.
Speaker 4: It's over it.
Speaker 2: Or if I I can slip the pig every time, Jamy. Look, Jay Grant can get through them. First off, that's his that's his name, Jeremy. But he got a brother too, We got a little brother that they got another name. Yeah, you got definitely fucking nigga name up, So Jay Grid if I got your name on. Sorry, brother, you know what I'm saying. But I fox with him, Bro, I saw him guard. He get through picks, get all that, all that t a get the arm through all that heat.
Speaker 3: Listen, bro, because because listen, Winby gets the bigs and he gives Guard play.
Speaker 2: If you ain't got the lot of a movement to move, have hit him even a lot of a movement. That's a real thing.
Speaker 4: I think that's the greatest part of his game.
Speaker 3: Jeremy, Jeremy Grant, You're gonna have to listen if I'm Winby, if I'm if I'm Portland, Man, he got to hit me with all these fade away work.
Speaker 4: I'm just here.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody can do nothing. But Clinton ain't gonna be getting files on big fella.
Speaker 4: I have him help. I'm gonna have.
Speaker 2: Jeremy Grant just play all this, all this guard Candy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, because because when you put a big on win I'm trying to play that man.
Speaker 2: He gonna have to go to a first game. Yeah, Man, If Winby faces you and get the one dribble by you, man, if you ain't played that one dribble man, he had the realm he over with And.
Speaker 3: That's what scammed me about that height difference. Fuck the height difference. I'm just want to stay in front of t Yeah. If he shoot sit he like y'all.
Speaker 2: It was like playing y'all.
Speaker 3: Mean, you couldn't stop y'all. Had to play y'all early, fight him. If I can get him up to buy the free throw line, I'm good, right right, I got to buy.
Speaker 4: The free throw line.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Caught that motherfucker lift at me, said some crazy ah shot that mother. When I looked to go contest, I looked. I was like, man, that ship all the way up there. Man, you know what I'm saying. Bop he hit nothing. He was down here. Dungeon me one throw them off your rimp. So you feel me if you're gonna have to give something up. So you know, women, you have to take this fifteen to seventeen fort all that candy. I ain't going. You gotta hit me with fadeaways off the glass jump hooks. Yeah, you're supposed to kill me. Okay, cleant come get some of that. He finna go candy. Oh, guard work all that ain't how double this motherfucker right, I would double within me.
Speaker 3: See what you're doing this double team, big fellow. But this ain't be sweet. I think he gonna beat up a little bit. I think we're gonna see physical play with him, because don't nobody really I think Dre Mom's the only one I've seen that got physical with him. I mean, that didn't turn out right, but I'm anticipating people being more physical with him.
Speaker 4: So just when we get to see when we grow up, watch.
Speaker 3: First playoff run, playoff run. Dang be dope right here, it's gonna be like watching.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for him this. I'm looking for him to seeing. I'm talking about quadruple double time. I mean, just to just that level. You gotta watching one one. You know what I'm saying. This that level you gotta go to. Now, you know what I'm saying, a lot of all that shit you've been talking.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. You just told him folk man, I'm the MVP. Man, hold on, man, let's listen to it.
Speaker 2: So now I'm expecting the thirty fifteen, ten and ten.
Speaker 4: Steal saying blocks I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: It's that level now because we gotta win sixteen games at this point, that's the goal, Nate. You feel what I'm saying and what he's been doing this past summer, always leading up to to day, even coming to meet with you, even to the point of just working with Dreams, working with dream just going to see the monks, all that stuff that went into where they at right now. I think this is the time where you're gonna see a whole different type of superstar blossom. Yeah. I believe so. I truly believe so. Does Portland have a chance in this series? We gave him a good praise when you said he Jeremy Grant, You said a good praise.
Speaker 4: You know they got good championship.
Speaker 2: My boy up?
Speaker 4: Hold Danny, my boy.
Speaker 2: Should his ass last night? Forty that flash? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What I like about him? He was all star the ship.
Speaker 2: Three things that happens with him, score foul assists, he get into that line, bro, man, he come. I didn't know he had that bag like that. He had he had good win as tap dance boy. Hey man, I was like, man, he cooking?
Speaker 4: What did your boys do with it?
Speaker 2: What what this is like?
Speaker 4: Manna bab.
Speaker 2: I think they got some bright spots but like I say, man, it's just to run the Windy baby show.
Speaker 4: They get a game, yeah they I mean, can they be the game?
Speaker 2: You know a lot of us gonna say, hey, man, the Poland don't got no reason to hold their head now. Man, all they come through this year. Man, we probably thought they throw it in, but hey, they made it this far man, And I just don't I think this is the year, windy.
Speaker 4: Bro, you gotta make a bed On prize picks.
Speaker 2: Okay, y'all, do they get a game? They get a game. You think they get a game, because I mean, you gotta figure this.
Speaker 4: They playoff run.
Speaker 2: They they're gonna they're gonna take a few you know, ls just to get the WS column back in order, just just you know, little exit and those stuff they fixed up through our game again, you'd have been in series. Well, okay, cool, we make the adjustment. You're gonna be a few adjustment games they make. They you know, you know, double down on and yeah and get the series.
Speaker 3: Game one gonna be something. Game two is gonna be the adjustments. Adjustments. That's when you and then boom.
Speaker 2: Once they locked down on what they locked down, you can't get.
Speaker 4: Them from that.
Speaker 2: Way or your counters ain't working and they him to you. That's why that's when he can get one, they get more than two.
Speaker 4: Nah, I give one four one.
Speaker 5: Well, speaking of price picks, they have a thing on the app that says there'll be at least one series sweep in the playoffs, and uh, a lot of the people are thinking that there's gonna be at least one sweep in the postseason.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's gonna sweep sweeps.
Speaker 2: I don't think ticket if you if you said no, that's good just because what thunder and who we don't know yet. Yeah, Thunder gonna smack somebody. Thunder mad Dog. The Thunder like the bully who ain't came outside yet. The bully just got an ass whooping at home. Right now, he's gonna come outside and whoop all the kids in the neighbor. That's the Thunder. Been disrespected this year. I really felt like we didn't get They.
Speaker 3: Won it and came back with another for buzz Saw Dog and not all they players play like dub been out majority year, you know what I mean, In and out Bro and those other games, and they still do one trying to tell you and then we've been talking about.
Speaker 2: Oh this this they like really okay, watch this? Yeah they on some Roy Jones ship. Bro.
Speaker 3: I would yeah, that's gonna be the sweep right there. Yeah yeah, I'm knocking out Yeah, y'all, just I'm hearing myself talk out loud.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, gonna be some sweet some ship.
Speaker 5: You were being nice to Portland. Do you think there's gonna be a sweep in the first round? Any any team get a game.
Speaker 2: Portland gonna get a game. Look, I like like they locker room set up. Man. You know they got championship voices in there, Danny.
Speaker 4: Boy and grant them.
Speaker 2: I told you watch big fella, big fella finil to take it up to another lot.
Speaker 4: What's your name?
Speaker 5: Donathan Clinging?
Speaker 2: Clinging?
Speaker 4: He finish take it to another level?
Speaker 2: Watch last night? Thinking that women Finish come in here, mop him up?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: I got something for y'all. Y'all got me fucked up, KG. You watched the Big Some work. I got some work too.
Speaker 2: Like Mark Jackson was post up on shack ain't throw it down here. I got some work for this big motherfucker. You couldn't see jack God damn shock so big.
Speaker 5: Well, just to recap Wemby's top three in MVP voting. Most likely All Star this year, will probably be first team All NBA, second in the West. All this at two years old.
Speaker 3: Oh listen, you know what they say, Boy, he's gonna untap that Supermax. Hey, listen, he got that supermass. Keep that resume was crazy.
Speaker 2: Listen, it ain't even done. Yeah, he ain't even went to ticket University yet.
Speaker 5: I didn't mention he'll probably be Defensive Player of the Era.
Speaker 4: That's why I was. I forgot you missing one.
Speaker 2: Damn. Listen, he got a chance.
Speaker 4: He got a chance.
Speaker 3: If I'm watching, if I'm watching, if I'm women, I'm watching Joker. He can do what Joker's doing and then put them blocks on it to make him a whole nother You feel me.
Speaker 2: You saying, just making the game a little more easier, man.
Speaker 3: Joker makes those other four guys in the game job so easy. Today you gotta catch and shoot one dribble go like he makes it super simple.
Speaker 2: They give him so much attention, and then when they don't, he busts your ass.
Speaker 3: When you don't give Joker the proper ship, you know, Okay, worry y'all, gonna give me this three okay, ll y'all gonna let me say my feet Okay, boom hit it, come down, get the rebound one head low pass layup like like Lord, just be tapping into the to the to the essence of the game. He he, he's gonna have that same image you watch. I'm telling you this kid is smart. Women's not a dumb kid. He's very smart. He's always watching it, always making those adjustments. You can't get him with some Like I watch, I watch how guys be trying to pump.
Speaker 2: You can't get him.
Speaker 3: Like if you get him on the pump fate one time, he'll make that adjustment. Next time you try to shit hit it's out, he'll be trying to throw your ship to.
Speaker 2: Eight eight to eight mile either. You know what I'm saying, He'll just tap your ship. And you know what I'm saying, Wait, team getting mean dog. Wait wait they start dating some American women. Right, need to get with me a black woman. Right, we get my cousin. I'm calling with my cousin.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, hey, hey, hey, I need you he need take womeny out.
Speaker 2: Church Cally. I need you to take winy out. Yeah, take with me down there that got their Bourbon Street. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, get us some Markstown. You know what I'm saying. He need to go to the shi. He need to go down to Houston. He need to go to Yeah. He need to go to Atlanta and see the Blue Flame. He need to go down to Peace Tree all that ship. Lord. We need to take women on the Black Tour of America. You safe ain't nobody gonna fuck with you out here? Good? Hey, come yeah give them Hey man, it's with me man, this big homie. Yeah, say, what's up Victory? What up?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, right man, we need to yeah, taking the go meet a little du and no clean. What I'm saying, have him with Kwavo in Atlanta. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Man, when we need a where we need a US tour. He needs like a black tour. We need he needs some.
Speaker 2: Oxtail, corn bread, buttermilk. We need to He need to go to mephist He need to get some good barbecue. Well, you know what I'm saying, just liquorim you lick them. Hey, hey, look this is what we do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you licked your ship. Yeah, Yeah, that's oxtail. Yeah, that's brown rice and cheese. That's nana pudding. Yeah that's that. That's called sweet potatoes. Right there, Candym hit that right there. Yeah, we're gonna have take Victor to the A and host it.
Speaker 5: It sounds like a ticket university.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, it need to be said. And guess what, Steven and Matt burns. Y'all better together the separated, remember that. I want to see y'all get together and put some dope ship for the black community together. Funck all this fighting ship come together and do something big and do something that ain't nobody else did, right, put your egos down and come together because we need it. Right now, let's get back to the solution. You feel me and working together and being on some real niggas it you feel me right now?
Speaker 2: That's real ship. Y'all arguing? How about all y'all come in the room and put all that in the pot and then come back out with some solution for the brothers. How about that.
Speaker 3: I ain't arguing with no motherfucker. I'm out some solution. Y'all wanna get some money here, KG certified. Other than that, get off the line.
Speaker 2: Goofy.
Speaker 4: Right, we ain't doing no goofy ship man.
Speaker 2: We take it.
Speaker 3: Win me on the black tour called Nike right now, right, we're going. We got you, Victor, you with big fella, you be big Lord. I got you, yeah, shot tell I got damn seeing all this glisting. Now, nigga, we take you real open nigga.
Speaker 2: Let you meet the king.
Speaker 3: That's a little deep. Save it up right, Okay, yes, yes, yes, we got you. Now that said Frank, We ain't no opening, right, he go, he gonna tell you he gonna wrote this. You know, Victor, listen to rapping all that ship man, right, man, listen, got some real rap for you, right, come on there, here me Conway the machine, right, that's benningy Butcher right, this this good elder. What's Coselda man? Yeah, I got you right. He needs something diversely, bro, not all friends, not all Europe. Man, come over here, like down load over here. Take us out to the Jewel League, man, go up to u c l A and the summer.
Speaker 2: Here. Look that you said in the summer. Yeah, we get vicked up the u c l A in the summer. Yeah, he gonna shut that down. Everybody's gonna tighten it up and there he No, we can't go to Ferous, No no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: Ain't got to come up to U. C.
Speaker 2: L A. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know they're gonna have a secret service with Victor.
Speaker 2: W Ain't gonna be there. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, you know you know, yeah, shout the ferru with the two pieces over there. You know what I'm saying, right, yeah, uh, that's right, right, check in now, make sure it's cool. Now, don't go over there, Elixa for Ain't got no appointment.
Speaker 4: Used to bring the red Monkey's tools.
Speaker 3: Everything straight up for rules like one stop god, yeah, everything.
Speaker 4: He definitely took me.
Speaker 2: Back with those I just kid it, who you think, t A if they don't win first round, gonna get shook up. I'm gonna go to Knicks. I just think just with all of you know, the way they've been with the big trade with cat you know Bridges. We just talked about Bridges, you know, him being so great in Brooklyn and hoping that had that same carry over in New York.
Speaker 4: Uh JB.
Speaker 2: You know he took less you know what I mean, All this to be a team that we think they should be in front of the Celtics at one point we thought right, but obviously Celtics went on to run the championship. But I just think this year specifically an early round exit, new coach, new environment, we've been doing it. You guys, way, you don't win, I think they.
Speaker 4: Break that up.
Speaker 2: Man, those guys go another place. But it kind of sucks though if they don't win, because you know JB actually he the one took the sacrifice for for thus them to be where they at today.
Speaker 3: I actually think they're gearing up with all this mess that's going on in Milwaukee. Shout to Doc Rivers. I hope, I hope Doc Land's on his feet somewhere. I think he can help teams. He got a lot of knowledge. But you know, the mess that's at Milwaukee, everybody's going to be prime Joannis Yannis being very very vocal about trying to get to New York, and I think New York is going to with that vibrating the way it is. And Jan's is still a superstar, still one, you know what I'm saying. Still thirty eleven or thirty and twelve, like top five, that's what I'm saying, Bro, and it's in New York, Like I think, I don't care what kind of run they have. I think if they don't get to the finals, Bro, or at least Eastern Conference finals, it's over. I think all of them know it too. And I think the reason why the beating up in call bridges like this is for fucking trade bait.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just I'm just playing it.
Speaker 2: That's a good that's good because he wasn't the problem.
Speaker 4: He's not the fucking problem, Bro.
Speaker 5: I just think what he was traded for, and that's why fans would critique it, because he was traded for five first round picks.
Speaker 4: So but he but let's be honest, BRO, that's business.
Speaker 5: He judged off of I get it.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 3: And you know what, when he was averaging fucking twenty seven and whatever he was doing in Brooklyn, I don't know if it was five, but you was, it was like, whatever you gotta do to give him the new.
Speaker 2: That's a time. I don't know that, but you're trying to get him with it.
Speaker 4: You had something in playing.
Speaker 2: You tried to play the whole, the whole villainoe. You know what I'm saying, it was right there, homies got the hoies didn't work right.
Speaker 3: I actually thought they I actually thought I wanted to see Randall with that group and I want to see that. And when they trade, when they did the cat trade, you know it cat, So you gotta you know what I'm saying, that's gonna be like you know, you got to do that trade right. But it's not clicking and it's not coming together. And then this another question I got to ask all if the Knicks uh don't go further than the Western Conference finals.
Speaker 2: Do you think Mike Brown is in trouble this early? It's too early, bro. Now you gotta give you gotta give them a couple more years.
Speaker 3: And they got booms out of what they got, boom out of the phoenix like this, like bro, And then didn't they else?
Speaker 2: They Mike Mike browning with the Lakers. You remember what the Lakers.
Speaker 5: But last year they got rid of tips and he won fifty games, fifty plus games. This year, same scenario with Mike Brown. Mike, Oh, that's what is it?
Speaker 2: Job security in trouble?
Speaker 4: Like are you nervous?
Speaker 2: It kind of questions what I mean, what's what's important for the organization. You know what I'm saying, like, what what you what? What what you want? Then if you mike what you want doc doc rivers are your flex He's letting it be known. Check the resume, man, Check the resume, man, and I ain't doc. I ran with you, motivated up. I love why you motivate your players. So when he said that respect of the check it, he ain't lieding, I won't be.
Speaker 4: I love doc.
Speaker 3: DOC is great for your first development. If you are a king player looking to go to another level. I know a lot of mother oh man, dog did it? You gotta be a certain player to play for Bro. You know what I'm saying, he struck.
Speaker 2: I loved it. Motivate you because I've been time chicking out.
Speaker 4: I'm speaking from I ain't speaking from superstars. I'm speaking from rogue God.
Speaker 2: Like it'd be time. He'll tell you, hey, man, yeah, keep shooting that damn shot out of the corn and you don't get your hair back on defense, you won't be playing. So guess what I did, headfake swing, get my hair back on defense. If he's keeping it real with you and he's telling you that what he did with me ed timmy my whole seven years and playing up under him.
Speaker 4: You love, he always kept at a hunting.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. One of my favorite coaches. Man, do what they ain't doing now? Ta shot nine shots yesterday. Now it's a little too many, you know what I mean? Shot very smart, he's very smart. He's gonna break it down to you like and I always honored him for that. I don't know what he did with you, you other guy, I ain't got no But.
Speaker 3: You gotta be a certain type of player to handle that, bro. Not everybody can handle it. True that you got riding to take. He got another level of ship that he gonna ride. You're gonna fuck with your mental he gonna push you, and you gotta be a certain player. But it's all making you for this moment. And then you start bouncing ship off you like certain ship don't even really bother because you you know what I'm saying. So, yeah, yeah, he's he's he's there for certain players, bro, But shout the doc man. But I think if you don't go Mike Brown, who you go? If you get rid of Mike Brown, who do you bring to the Knicks. How about that conversation? If you if you get rid of Mike Brown, who who what do you invest in a younger coach like Sam Cassell, who's developed, who's great at developing?
Speaker 2: Do you do that?
Speaker 4: Do you go get somebody that you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like, it's everybody named Mom's gonna fucking want that job. Right. It's a big job too, bro, you know big jobs. This New York team and still basketball. You get these guys to play hard, play together. Got you something, man, real ship. That's what TMS kept everybody accountable.
Speaker 3: Count call that man. Mike Brown here a good coach too. He got them playing. This guy listen, man, Yeah, but it don't matter. As soon as the sweet states for Yan to start, all hell's breaking loose.
Speaker 4: Let them don't win it.
Speaker 3: If they don't matter, they don't matter. They listen the fans already they ready. New York is ready to pop. Bro, They've been shaking the champagne for a while. They ready to get at it. Oh, let me ask you this, bro. You know the other day, in this episode of Fresh Air, we have Tony Allen. Welcome Tony Allen to this addition to Who Needs Fresh Air. So last week's episode, we said number one guy who needed fresh air was John Morett in a SOFI stadium gusty win Way. Okay, like we having wins come from the south, taking us all the way up to the north, sometimes reaching the Winnipeg. Okay, so these wins are at seventy two seventy five miles an hour. I mean it's gusty, I mean super gusty, the gustiest that we've seen it.
Speaker 2: Right? Will we see John Moran in the Memphis uniform.
Speaker 4: Next year? Man, John Moran?
Speaker 2: Man. Let me just start off as saying, man, I want him to be in Memphis. I love the guy, honestly, He's been great to city help. My son loves him. My son even called himself lot Moan.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: We love we love I love John, I love Jo And we all know he's Musty TV, Musty TV, one of my favorites to watch. I will pay my own money to go watch him play, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I'm pretty sure he knows the fans feel the same way about him as well. You know, does you know I think you know that he got Memphis tied on his back. He got the whole city of Memphis the skyline on his back. So just with that, me knowing that, and me just you know, just being around him. I got a number of respect and love for him. But as far as business, as far as you know, what the organization has been doing and what they've been all the moves they've been making, it looks a little shaky, it looks a little rocky. So for me to see how he had to exit, you know, throwing the duces, no interviews and whatnot. Uh, I think this is just all signs of him just maturing up, just understanding like this is a part of the game I want to I want to win. Maybe it's some frustrations with guys getting out of the getting traded. Maybe it's guys I go and his cords gone. Maybe it has reached this point. But what I can say, wherever he go, I'm always be a fan and I always love and support what he do. You know what I'm saying. I don't get in the business of basketball because I still work for them. But what I can say is, man, he always been a good dude man like I despite everybody here, he always when I'm around him, he's been a good dude man. So solid as shit. Man, So wherever he go. Man with him is family go. Man, I'm gonna support him. But uh, it's just I don't know what that meant when he did that, And it's just a business of basketball.
Speaker 3: Broth. Who's around him to help him grow in a certain way? Is any any any cool influences around him that you see that can help him be able to be a better or mentally stronger or do you see the person now?
Speaker 2: I just think, man, his family, his court base, his family. He really really family oriented. So you know I've noticed that about him far as who could be around him. Man, John pretty much got control of his own situation. You know what I'm saying. He's the one pushing what he want to do, So I respect it. I don't you know, I don't got no rebuttal of nothing to do. But what I would like to see is him get back to the light of his peers. You see what I'm saying. I would like to see him get back to you know, uh, everybody talking about job and playing and meaningful games. You know what I'm saying, making that making that buzz back around the town. If he stays or if he goes, I don't know, I really don't know, but I'm a fan of him. Man. I just want to see him back playing basketball and being happy and just I don't know, being at must see TV guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to see him in a better place mentally. Man, I don't know what's going on when him off the court, but when he steps on the court, it looks like a reflection of whatever he's got going on off the court is affecting him on the court. And you know, we all, as I say, in the fraternity of being not just in the NBA, but a basketball when we've had difficult times, that court always was a place of endearment. It was always a place to go and release. It was always a place to go and disappear. You can go and start being creative.
Speaker 4: In your own mind.
Speaker 3: You can go anywhere on the court and imagine things. And one of the I think, I think one of my favorite things about Bro is that when I see him, man, I see I see a youngin I see a young bouncy, young and talking, spitting around, talking and shit that like everybody who was young, you spit in your favorite rhyme about something other no no, no, no, no, and no and noh, because that's seeing it right, You bothering your head, you bouncing the ball, and your spirit is And that's every time I saw where he was dunking on something, he's trying something.
Speaker 2: He was in that young spirit up, yay, yay, I'm getting out young yeah.
Speaker 3: And it don't feel like that no more. It don't feel like he's having fun. It don't feel like And I get it when they change up personality. Your man ain't here no more, ain't over here. You know, I see it, J J Like I get it. So for me, man, and I have to learn this the hardway man, because I'm so loyal and I'm stuck on when I'm when I'm stuck on. He has to make a business decision on the growth of him in his professional basketball career. And he can always come back to Memphis and show love. But if he doesn't change what he's doing in this, in this three sixty and only, he knows that that's it. You what somebody, well, this is what I would say to young fella. You gotta go out and seek knowledge to grow yourself. You gotta go seek other places. That's why my old headge to always make me go on vacations to see other places. Go to Italy, go to go to Greece, go to these other places, go to Africa, go to these other places, and see how other people live, how other cultures do things. You may grab a favorite food by doing this, You may grab a favorite wine or a favorite thing to do by doing this.
Speaker 2: And when you do that, it grows you. You don't, you don't, you don't not necessarily get locked into doing what you usually do, but you you start to embrace on new things. And when you start embracing new things, it grows a certain person out of you, and you start to grow into this this I don't even want to say savant of Yeah, it's almost like a savant of culture or just being a sponge of just new ship. You go to Japan, you you need me, you know what I'm saying, or the Chiney learning chopsticks to you, like all this shit, bro, that ain't none of this around you? And where would you get this at? Right?
Speaker 3: So from that place of growth, I would like to see him do some diverse shit, come out of his norm and take on other things that would give him different light, and then he would find some joy in love. I know he just don't love playing basketball. I know he got other loves. Man got he got. You know, you're in a position to the way you can actually pause the world to go do whatever you want to do and then come back to it. So whatever he got to do to kind of reset his joy and his love, that's that's the job.
Speaker 4: Morant.
Speaker 3: We want to see come back to the court wherever he is, and he is Memphis. I don't want to see him out of Memphis.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: I truly appreciate it. I truly appreciated that time, the time that I have to get on that front row and watch that form. Man, I'm talking about it. It's nothing like it. I'm so thankful, And I say, man, this is him being growing up this part of the business. And like I say, man, when you lose players, you lose your core. They was the fantastic for it. Then.
Speaker 4: I liked it, that transition, bro, I liked it. He wore that very well.
Speaker 2: Man. And just to see how things change in the league. And it's only become he only becoming a man from this. And like I say, his ambition this summer should be like I said, getting healthy training and whatever whether he stays or whatever destination he goes to or whatever is going on.
Speaker 4: I just think this is the summer to.
Speaker 2: Get that done.
Speaker 3: Hey, joh if you're listening to me, bro, do me a favor. Take about thirty days and do nothing. Man, Shit back and just think about what you want. Just like when you was getting ready for the draft, just like when you were deciding what college you want to go to. Take the same process and think about what you want these next five to ten years to be. Call other players, call your boys ying, call yanna, see what they thinking, because this next move gonna be a solid move to just traject you. Just project you into the future, bro, or it's gonna put you right here dormant. He too good to be dormant. Man, tap in, Bro, get off your pride. Bro, get off your pride. Go tap in with other players. Go travel something, go play, Go do what makes you happy and play lord real ship.
Speaker 4: Get back to the love.
Speaker 3: You gotta go to a playground, play with some kids out there in the cage, and shit, sometime you know what I'm saying. I can't you know, but yeah, man, go find your love, man and bring that love back man, and focus on the love.
Speaker 4: Fuck the hate. The hate gonna be there. Focus on the love.
Speaker 3: You hear what I'm saying straight up, because something you're doing ain't working and you gotta find it. So yeah, for me to you, bro, love real shit, Man, I want Joe, I won't.
Speaker 2: Man. I've seen Zion say something. Zion has some words he mad tell you, man, all these Yeah, he came out and said old Zion came out to live here. Bro, Like some people rent and go, and I gotta live here when I go back from if I go out of the country and I got to come back and live in New Orleans, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I like how he stood on that him.
Speaker 3: And John to get together at some point that when y'all get old, man, we need that now, need that now.
Speaker 4: We need that now, We need that now. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Nobody getting younger.
Speaker 4: We need it now.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: It's be a lot of place to go to this summer to watch I want to shout out the NBA Summer League Film Festival.
Speaker 4: Albert Warren our partners.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's surprisingly we got seventy in counting seventy movies already in the in the machine is going, by the way, your movie last year won an award.
Speaker 2: With us just want to shout you out, yea the first team I want.
Speaker 4: Man, you already know what.
Speaker 3: Next time you're gonna see that out. Yeah, it's gonna be on some Netflix Amazon ship. So yeah, that's going, that's coming. But we got some dope, We got some dope entries this year. I don't want to, you know, give away too much, but uh yeah, we're gonna do it again. I think this year TA we might have ended up about one hundred close to two hundred films, So you know, that's that's a lot.
Speaker 4: That's a lot, but.
Speaker 3: We're looking forward to it. It's gonna be another cracking season with a bunch of other stuff. But yeah, man, we need to congratulate the young guys that are playing during the summer so that they can take that energy and go off into their summers better themselves and go into training camp with unconditionally confidence. That's what we're trying to do. Then they're gonna have a three point contest, They're gonna do a WARN's contest out here. But yeah, yeah, we're gonna that's that's that would.
Speaker 2: Be another thing too.
Speaker 3: A lot of these uh some of these kids don't get paid a lot or don't have a lot of money opportunities, So some of this winning three point contests coming and send them.
Speaker 4: So I'm hoping all the guys tap in.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we're trying to make some of league a fucking landing place, you know what I'm saying, Like real ship, Like it's just think it's basketball going on through the week, but this these next two weeks when you know, the basketball kind of fizzled and Vegas is going, Yeah, we're finna have some things going. So yeah, stay tuned. Go to the Summer League Filmfestival dot com and submit your projects. We're gonna open it up. Everybody, submit your your films, your your your projects that you have, and we just gonna run it. We want to see, we want to see what comes through this. We're not gonna put no restraints on this. Let's go Church, Let's get this thing going. NBA Summer League Film Festival, Yes, sir, this summer. Let's get it in Vegas, Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: I want to thank first team and we are