Speaker 1: Now, look, let's go on over here. Man Trent McDuffie.
Speaker 2: His goal is to bring a championship over there to the West. Now, the Rams, I guess actually considered trading for AJ Brown and then explore trading Devontae Adams. But with him over there, where do you think this ranks the Rams among the NFC?
Speaker 3: Contends right at the top? I mean they still Look they played against the Seahawks.
Speaker 4: Damn they ain't even win the Super Bowl. Look, it was Seattle.
Speaker 3: They had to play against Seattle to get there, and that was the only team, the only reason why Seattle's defense was a little better, you know what I'm saying. The offense there, we met with Stafford Pooka. Them dudes were putting up crazy amounts of yards, but Sam Donald ended up balling. So I'm thinking they're they're losing. Seahawks lost more than they've gained. They lost their running back, they lost Walker, so we're gonna have to see what they looked like. They lost their starting another cornerback, I'm saying, so they defense might not be as good. I'm looking at the Rams. Their offense still intact, still status quo. So if they're going out there looking like that, and then if their defense can their past defense was the main thing. Like, I think if their past defense gets good and their defense gets better, then they're.
Speaker 4: Right right where they're at.
Speaker 3: If you have a quarterback, you have a receiver, you have the running game. Why aren't the Rams up there? The reason why they were lost was because I think the defense kind of let them down. It was never they couldn't score enough points. So if they can get some defense, they can end up stopping some of them so many people that are scoring on them all the time, then they right back in the mix.
Speaker 4: So I'm loving that, And I'm what.
Speaker 1: The number one contend?
Speaker 4: No, I mean, and it's who do you like? Who do you like to battle?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I like yeah, who I like?
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, Joe, I kind of got off on a tangent of just being against you because of the Browns. Yeah, and I actually think the same thing. But I just, you know, I know you, that's what I really you. Sometimes you agree with me, You just be wanting to not I just be.
Speaker 1: Wanting to fight, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Sometimes just want to fight.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, what was it Jeffie Rams gave up a one of five and the six. Of course, they think this man can help bring them a championship. And when you look at it, just as you said, they pass game was the achilles hell leading down the stretch hell. They were only nineteenth in the regular season giving up two hundred and sixteen yards a game, and then they jumped into the playoffs and they up that to two hundred and seventy six a game. So with him being in there, I'm one hundred percent. You know, I'm one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I see I almost I'm on.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent with you that I think this puts to see as the number one contenders over there because they had him when it was time for them when they were playing Seattle, then it would have been the opportunity where him being on the field could have led them to be in there planning in that championship game. So I'm I'm one hundred percent with you on that. I just like I said, Joe, I kind of got into.
Speaker 4: My Yeah, you just ready to go against me.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Soon I get to talking about as soon as I get excited about the Browns, you just get hype and mad something.
Speaker 4: It's something to eat up inside of them because you're like, oh you just yeah, you get real mad man, real mad. I'm gonna keep going.
Speaker 2: I mean even the I mean they considered even getting AJ, like I guess. On Friday, The Athletic reported that the Egos had serious conversations about the trade for a J Brown with oh, the Rams and the Patriots due the Rams are out of it, and I guess the Patriots they're saying, are still in play. Brother, they're looking at possibility of doing a deal after June first. So according to I guess that was heard that that was Flor's that I was seeing that on right. There a bunch of possible moves, but from the moves that were made, especially the McDuffie move, I really feel.
Speaker 4: Like they, dude, what if they got AJ.
Speaker 3: If they got AJ where they had got they would have had to get rid of You think they would have got rid of Davante or somebody. They got rid of Davonte then, because I don't think they're gonna have it no way it's going would have been Pookah AJ and Davante because then.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of money. Though I think a J. I think AJ is like for twenty I think is twenty four.
Speaker 3: If UCA's not going anywhere, they got to sign who's not going anywhere.
Speaker 4: So I mean, if I was them, I was just keep it.
Speaker 3: I mean, keep us status quote, Steven, keep us status quot because it's even Davonte, he's still He's had fourteen touchdowns this year and Matthew Stafford is tossing it to him. Money's good. I'm just keeping the status quo. I'm just keeping it just like it is. You gotta get Pook of the bag. He's still stealing because he's the he's the young one. So when he gets up, you got Davonte that chilling. You don't hear much, you know what I'm saying, stand out the way.
Speaker 2: And that was something else I was thinking too him, Like how's that gonna go? What if he don't get the ball? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know how you take off when he don't You know, he don't get the rock. I'm like playing with.
Speaker 3: The Rams, Matthew Stafford, you got to get your the highest receiver. He doesn't get Kyvin Johnson the passing record. He done gave my man Cooper Cup the record, and then he gave Pooking the cool of the record. If you play with Matthew Stafford, you going for the record.
Speaker 4: Man, Matthew staff need to be up in to be That's what I'm.
Speaker 3: Trying to tell you, de Bo when he's Hall of Fame because his talent, he can just throw the ball so good. And now next year, I'm not I'm rocking with what they're doing. Bring some defense because he's still he's putting up thirty points. Like when I was watching that Seahawks game. That's why I thought the Rams were legitimately going to win because I'm like, all right, we got Sam Donald versus Matthew Stafford and he ended up balling out. You know what I'm saying. Sam Donald did his thing, so that's why I already had to give him all the respect.
Speaker 4: But Matthew Stafford did not underperform. Can He wasn't slacking on his pimpin like no.
Speaker 2: But also, I told you Rams, they defense is what was go get them BB's.
Speaker 1: I told you they was gonna give him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, both told you told you I did not. I did not. I just I didn't.
Speaker 3: I was I was I was a I was a nonsam believer. And I had to go eat crow because now I was like no, but then, but I guess I show love when you showed me, Sam, I'm off your back.
Speaker 4: Coach, you did that.
Speaker 1: You just gotta you just gotta lead Joe to the water. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He had drink.
Speaker 1: Just gotta just gotta lead him to the I didn't even know that water.
Speaker 3: The jets they were, they were they needed to get led to the water. The vikings needed to get led to the water, all of them. So it wasn't just me.
Speaker 1: Joe shory Aikman.
Speaker 2: He said he thinks easier training camps lead or led to more early season injuries. Do you agree disagree with this statement?
Speaker 4: Joe?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 3: I think he has so I think too like a little bit of both, a little bit of both. I think there is there's no way you can really train for football. You gotta kind of like get that physical, that that that hitting, that tackle in what you say it's the way to train for it. Just well you okay, you you I'm let me let me say my piece. I would say yes, yes, because all.
Speaker 2: Right, hold on, let me ask you this question. Let me ask you this question. Then Okay, let me ask you this first, all right, Joe, what was your first training camp like at the pro level versus what your last training camp was like at the pro level? And then let me go back even further though, what was your first training camp like in college compared to first year pro last year pro.
Speaker 4: It's not even close.
Speaker 3: The physicality, the time on field, the heat, just the time on field is what it is with pads with no walkthroughs.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. You're out there full padded practices.
Speaker 3: Both times, and that's what it is. So I think that the conditioning, the wearing of your pads, that just you out there. You're sweating your drenchs and it's now the games were so easy because that training camp was so hard that it was like the game you're celebrating. You couldn't wait to play in the game. The games was literally the funniest thing that you could do because you and your homeboys, you're like, all we got to do is get a three and out.
Speaker 2: Like, let me pause you for a second. I'm gonna let you continue. After this, you said it was half this, half that. Your explanation now is telling me everything that it is. But go ahead and then tell me where you're at if you agree or disagree.
Speaker 3: I would say I know, because when I'm saying that, I think being on field though, is our bodies. I mean like the training Like I said you when you when I say you can't train for football, I meant like the on field stuff that when we're doing these seven on sevens, when we're doing these one on ones, when we're going like these one on ones live drills, when training camp comes, that's when we're really getting our craft right.
Speaker 4: Like that's when you can really try stuff.
Speaker 3: When you can really do you're going versus the ones, you're going versus the best of the best. You can line up, you can really move, and you can really come out of your breaks, you can get beat and it's okay, we're gonna watch the tape and we're gonna figure out how can we get my technique exactly right? So you can go in, you practice it and it's happening. You practice, go wash the tape, and then you can go practice it again. Of like, now you can get to see how I move, now.
Speaker 4: What I do better. So I would say that part is the thing that.
Speaker 1: You we're talking about the injury part of it.
Speaker 2: He's just saying that easier training camps led to more early season injuries.
Speaker 1: Do you agree or disagree?
Speaker 2: That's always your training from your statement, you have to one hundred percent agree.
Speaker 4: I have the one hundred percent agreed to what you said.
Speaker 3: I know I don't have one hundred percent agree because I mean he's saying that he said easier training camps led to more.
Speaker 2: Injuries, led to more early season injuries. Okay, yes, I would agree, Yes, Joe.
Speaker 1: No question about it. He is one right, Joe, because when.
Speaker 2: I came in, Joe, we did real life Today's Brother full pass, and even when we did shells, the shells was actual helmet and shoulder pass.
Speaker 4: And you just have to yes, yes, you're banging your bang, not them.
Speaker 2: Little soft ass cushions that they wear now. And dude, building up your endurance, building up your conditioning for football.
Speaker 4: Blood.
Speaker 2: We were in training camp for like thirty two thirty three days in the troll.
Speaker 1: In the troll, bro. And here's the.
Speaker 2: Issue, dude, Like training camp used to be where you toughened your body up for the season, and now the rules make it so they can't do it along with you.
Speaker 1: Know, what is it? Only three preseason games.
Speaker 2: Add that with a good majority of the starters, dude, don't even play more than what thirty forty snaps the whole preseason. Dude, it's a recipe for disaster. And when you get into week like he said early in the season, you get in the week one, two, three, and now you're asking your starters.
Speaker 5: Hey, go out there, go one hundred miles an hour, give me sixty seventy snaps, and your body hasn't been put nowhere close to that, and you wonder why, all of a sudden, you got fatigue, dehydration, which needs your muscles ain't working this much fatigue you don't have, especially if you got a imbalance in your muscles that is greater than ten percent, and the outcome is soft tissue injuries and non contact injuries.
Speaker 4: He's one hundred percent true. Like he's that's one hundred percent agree when I said, you.
Speaker 3: Can't like practice, you can't play like practice football.
Speaker 4: You have to actually.
Speaker 3: Be in on the field with these dudes doing the level eleven, doing actual live drills to be able to replicate all of that the stuff that you're doing without play, without pass there's no replication of the football of you going up against a left tackle where has his stuff on. It's really putting that putting his hands on you. And now you really got to get out of the stud of repetitions of that. So I used to love the training camp part because you're getting your craft so right, because all other stuff is all the little drill work that you're doing doing the off season. It's cute, but ain't nothing like you seeing another man out there where the shoulder pads on, running real routes on you with the time, and of the d line getting after the quarterback, and you know it, the balls got to come out with say with them pants on, with them football running around you, or your feet are starting to squash around because there's just sweat running all the way just down. Need need more socks, you know what I'm saying. Because like after that, once you go through that type of exhaustion, that game, when you actually come off you get a three and out or you get a ten plague drive. That ten play drive is nothing I've been out here about to die during training camp and then run it back, you know what I'm saying, Run stay out there. It's two and a half hours straight like looking crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, Like they don't go through those rigors.
Speaker 2: They don't go through that, you know, that build up to getting into that position.
Speaker 1: Another thing a.
Speaker 2: Lot of guys off season training ain't what it should be. Man, My off season training was so hard, dude. That was the thing I thought about as soon as I was like, yo, am I going to retire? Not let me go out here and see how I feel after a couple of weeks of training. Do I really want to go out here and grind and put all this time in? Because when the season came, that was the easy on me. It was to build up to getting ready to go into season, and it was like, yo, I don't, I don't know. That was the fun part playing in the game.
Speaker 3: That like, okay, the fuck the game was the easiest part for sure. Yes, what because that's the way the camps have to put you, Like you got to be comfortable being uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: You're tired, tired in training camp, you should be.
Speaker 3: You should like at the exhaustion like we out here working, working, and the receiver they're just as tired as you. So like that's the good part, Like everybody's out there, we're going the same. So you just you gotta fight through it. You build up that that that that energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're not getting the opportunity to do that no more, especially with how the rules changed all their you know, you know, player safety is great and all that, and you know what that.
Speaker 1: Was something else that he had said too. He had said that what was it?
Speaker 4: He said, player safety is great?
Speaker 2: As a former quarterback, he said, I do like the way they protect the quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: But then he continues.
Speaker 2: To say that with that said, the objective and the objective of the defense is to hit the quarterback and affect the quarterback. And sometimes I think we're asking a lot of defensive players to try and navigate a three hundred pound offensive lineman and then not graze the helmet of the quarterback. So Troy, thank you for saying that, because these little taps of the helmet, like they need to be taken away unless he gets.
Speaker 3: Bombed on and his ship turned sideway hold because his head, because.
Speaker 1: I mean, you gotta be that agregious, But.
Speaker 4: That wouldn't even knock my helmet sideways.
Speaker 1: Coming h man.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure out too, Like you said, you're asking that man is going against another man that is pushing on him.
Speaker 4: Pulling on him so hard that he's just trying to get to the quarterback. Just just get there.
Speaker 3: And now once you get here, you gotta you know what I'm saying, manipulate the way that you hit him.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm mow down.
Speaker 1: Don't go too hard. I know you just fought for your life.
Speaker 3: Being there, but try and eat hell no, and then because then look at the end of the day, because I know when I'm saying that the part when you hit him and you lift and then you drive into the ground all that stuff.
Speaker 4: I agree, you don't have to.
Speaker 3: Drive him, but like falling on the body weight, like trying to just not making it obvious. Okay, we're here for it, but that joint, No, you can't. I'm fighting for my life to get to him.
Speaker 4: Hitting him on his leg. You're just trying to crawl and get there. And they can give you a flag for trying to reach for his leg.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh no, Like, what do you want him to do. He's trying to get to the quarterback. That's his job, that's his only job. Listen, I got it. We can call the flag a flag if it's a hit to his helmet. Only if the quarterback is a cussoing to come out the game only to get put to sleep. They're gonna beat some active job. You can cuss and you say he can cust got to.
Speaker 1: Come out the game. We get the fifteen. I bet you they don't come up out of that thing. I bet you don't come up out of that night, Joe.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: They So some people think now that the salary cap should take state income tax into account, because I guess right now Washington is looking at a millionaire attax. Governor Bob Ferguson plans to sign a thing into plans to sign a bill in that would would give a nine point nine percent income tax on I think people who are making I guess what, it's a million in the world whatever. But it wouldn't go into effect to twenty twenty eight. And when you look at it right now, you have Nevada, Texas, Florida, and Tennessee. Since twenty twenty one, they had what they called the Hall tax that ended in twenty one, so they currently have no income tax on theirs, while California, of course imposes thirteen point three percent on the highest earners and all.
Speaker 1: This started than ninety one when.
Speaker 2: California started the jock tax, and of course other states started to follow suit. So by nineteen ninety five other states had did the same thing, some form of a jock tax. So after that, so the interesting thing is like if they go and you say, okay, we're going to give them an extra whatever it is on.
Speaker 4: The thirteen to three for uh, yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think it.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think it matters what it would make sense. I mean, because it's going to be unfair some way, shape or form or another. Because when it comes down to it, we have to file taxes in every state that we plan. We get taxing the state that we plan, we get taxing the state that we we live in, and we get taxed with the visiting state that that we you know, we end up going and planning. So the ideal of raising the percentage of the cap by the tax by the income tax it, you know, it sounds like something that would make it even, but I don't know if that would even work because of how it taxes where you play, where you don't play, all the other stuff. It gets so confusing that I don't think it would. It would help out, but who it would help. Then it would take what the cap is today of three ward and one point two million, it would bump them all the way to three hundred and forty one point two million dollars cap.
Speaker 4: But that's how they teams.
Speaker 2: So what do you think of the possibility of them raising the cap?
Speaker 1: Good? Bad and different? How where do you see it?
Speaker 3: I don't know if they would raise the cap. I don't know when I looked at it originally. I mean, you know, people just don't like talking about all of the taxi stuff. But if you're looking at it in a way where the callie teams, because I know the players, when you said like Debo, you're like, mannah, that's it, Cali, that's about the taxes. I'm looking at it too, like a lot of the players, we probably should do better. I was one of the dudes, I'm gonna play where I want to play. I'm gonna live where I want to live. If it's comfortable out that joint, the weather's good, like I would go there. So I think that's one thing with the teams like California, if they got an extra forty million dollar I me an extra like three strie one extra forty million to their cap what like people going there regardless, that would be cheat code.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying in my opinion. So I'm like this, No, don't.
Speaker 3: Add it to the Callei teams because tee, everybody be looking like, what do you mean Like people are already going there not worrying about the thirteen three just because they're in California the way of life.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna tell me like, I'm gonna take I'm gonna take the weather. I'm gonna just go I'm taking the thirteen three. That's called the weather tax. That's what I called them. When I was living there. They was asking me. They're like, Yoe, why you limit Cali? They was like, what taxes suck? It's a weather tax. Every day I wake up, it's beautiful out here. I can do whatever I want. I golf three hundred and sixty five days.
Speaker 1: A year unless you get an earth quake.
Speaker 3: Look, earthquakes up, earthquakes up. But everybody got everybody got some such to suck at their job. Miami, no taxes, you might get a hurricane. Okay, you know what I'm saying, Like everywhere so you can go. But look, you do what you gotta do, you know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So with the Cali part, I'm like, if they added that bread, that's kind of cheat code, and then they was looking like the teams might not want to spend as much because then they have to try to hide their taxes.
Speaker 4: I'm like all that. I don't care about what.
Speaker 3: They do with whatever, But if California was to get three hundred and forty those teams, that's not fair if I'm another owner, because I'm like, they already going to Cali.
Speaker 4: You're gonna get them another forty to just add.
Speaker 2: To their roster? No, sir, please not. That's what I'm looking at it. Yeah, yeah, for sure, for sure. Brother, Like I said, I don't see it working out because of all the different things where you're.
Speaker 4: Paying taxes here or they're all the other stuff. You can't.
Speaker 2: You just got to keep it where it is and if you want to play there. He's going to say, all right, that's part of man benefit or negativity of.
Speaker 4: That's why I live.
Speaker 3: Like people that live in those days, like they you got taxes that's coming in.
Speaker 4: That's like, that's.
Speaker 3: That's the klie tax and dudes in the league like, okay, I'm mean Calie.
Speaker 2: Right, and some of the most of them ain't looking at that. You gotta really, I ain't started looking at taxes, bro. They gave me a check that wasn' That's when I smell what they're taking out here? Hold on, like who is taking out each piece? Which part can I prevent? Like which party which part?
Speaker 4: Which part? Is my fault that they're taking it out?
Speaker 1: No, no damn thing you can do, bro.
Speaker 2: Man, Look here, man, the NFL has re elected Javon Maven read Javon Reeves and Man as the president. And I'm dude, I really, like I said, I talked to Cam and I went down to the facility before I got my teacher when I was getting my you know, teacher, and Cam seems to think he's, you know, he's good for it.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I just I just don't agree.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like the dude got the knowledge understanding.
Speaker 2: The crazy thing is, dude, if he hadn't got picked up at the end of the year by Cleel, that wasn't no by the Bears with three games, he wouldn't even have been eligible to run for the position. So right now they have three guys that are running for or that the committee, the members, the the player reps, the Executive Committee. No, it's the executive committee. Sorry, the executi committee pick that will now be running for executive director, and that is one being David White, who is the current acting executive director.
Speaker 4: Did you know that David White is also an agent?
Speaker 2: And since he's an agent, he's not allowed to serve on the NFLPA.
Speaker 4: Exactly pecative committee, but.
Speaker 2: Because it's considered a confident interest, but he can run for an executive director.
Speaker 4: Okay, how does that make sense?
Speaker 2: He can't be on a lower committee, but he can be the man that's running the going in there negotiating.
Speaker 1: Number two is uh CJ.
Speaker 4: What is it? Trader?
Speaker 1: Trader?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's This is the guy who actually resigned when the former NFLPA executive director resigned. Okay, so he resigned. Don't know exactly why he resigned. There was some rumoring that maybe it was something going on that he had involvement with with the other exact director that resigned. And then the other dude, how you say his last name, Tim he Per whatever it is. This dude is the dude from the Rutgers basketball abuse scandal brou It was a while ago. It was two thousand and thirteen where he suspended the guy.
Speaker 1: The coach was Mike Rice.
Speaker 2: He suspended in three games, finding fifty thousand and required him to attend anger management counseling.
Speaker 1: That was until the video got out.
Speaker 2: Then he went back fired him and he resigned itself along with that.
Speaker 1: He is, or was, or is the current.
Speaker 2: Guy for the AAC okay, who is now considered a what you what they call it? You got your you got your five, you got your your power five. They considered him a call six bro okay, Okay, but he has a strong understanding of I guess television and digital media rights and all that, okay. And his understanding is so strong that the a AC schools they averaged seven to ten million dollars per school. All right, Wow. The next one, which is a Power five school is ACC Okay, which is the next closest. They averaged thirty to thirty five million dollars per school, with the biggest and best conference being the Big Ten, who averaged up to one hundred million dollars per school. Yeah, so he has a real great understanding because he did such a great job where he's at now those are the three people running. Obviously I didn't get then I didn't get put on the board. So uh and understand because it's the good old boys Club. What do you what are you thinking that Joe them re electing and then the three that they selected for the player reps to vote on because the players don't actually get to vote.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 3: It's the whole thing debo. You've been saying that since the d Smith reset it to allow it that they can basically keep themselves in office and they don't have to tell everybody else on the outside what's really going on. It's gonna be a certain amount of people that are making the moves, and inside they're gonna kind of pick and you can basically pick and choose who is shown and who's delegated and who's up. So until this gets switched, it's going to be the same thing in a little boys club. Because unless you open it up to the players negotiative players association, to where all of the players can see who's going on, we can be able to validate, like it's not just eighteen people being able to show a couple of people. What's going on, the process needs to just be the players because it's the NFL PA Players Association.
Speaker 4: So until it gets.
Speaker 3: All the way over, I know, but I'm just saying, since he changed the joint, well who.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, give up telling you because right now they ain't got to go nowhere to do nothing. But to those eleven executive Committee, I'm telling you this, they ain't.
Speaker 1: Got to go on. He ain't got to go nowhere to do nothing.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: I wasn't as hip to the whole NF the negotiation joints. This has been for me listening to you, you telling me what's going on. I'm listening, and now I'm like this, okay that since my man switched it up, So until we can get somebody to switch it back to the ruling of the NFL Players Association needs to be run by the NFL players and not in the little association that runs the NFLPA. And then until that happens, the joint's not gonna be ran by the players. That's like the people aren't gonna be able to run theirselves because you won't be able to pick who's running your group, your organization, you know what I'm saying. So until that gets back to the vote of everybody's in, everybody gets a voice, you know what I'm saying, of all of the players, to where now you're informed, now you put your votes in, then it's going to be they get to decide how it goes.
Speaker 4: Who's who's picked, who's.
Speaker 3: Vetted, you know what I'm saying, and who you're allowed to Uh, who's gonna be the NFLPA. So like it's an inside or joint and you're saying that the only way they can get changed is somebody got to go in there and do it.
Speaker 4: But why would they change the way that.
Speaker 3: It is if they are they got it the way that they want it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joe, That's that's why I wasn't on there. They didn't like that I was talking bad about the NHLPA.
Speaker 4: I know this.
Speaker 2: I heard this for sure. It's one hundred percent truth. This ain't no conspiracy theory. They didn't like it. Well, he's talking bad about us, man, we can't put him in there.
Speaker 4: He's talking bad about us. Yeah, because I wanted to tear it down to what he's saying.
Speaker 1: It back to what it was.
Speaker 2: That means your jobs, your positions are gone. I would understand that makes sense why you don't want anybody to come do that, and then you're the person that gotta.
Speaker 3: Vote for you come in there to switching up and be willing to know end of the day, my job is going to be up for grabs every year too, because it's up to the players. We need the players to be wanting the players people that's going to run it, and it's going to do the right job. And hopefully when I'm coming in here show them what I'm advocating for these guys, so then the players hopefully will revote me, because that's what I'm trying to do. It's literally for them, you know what I'm saying, And they have the choice to pick them. They think somebody else is a better leader for all of these groups that's going to advocate for them, then let that man be the one to run it, and I hope and pray that he does a great job. He's like, I don't want it just to be me, because you want it to be you. I want it to be you because you want to do it the right way, and you need to be for the players for what it is initially built for. You know what I'm saying. So it's like, no, I'm not just saying debo debo, Kim.
Speaker 2: Because he's talking bad about us, that he's talking bad about about you.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. You not trying to make it about you.
Speaker 3: Like if I was in there, you would be sitting on that same stool, because you're talking about giving the players the right get letting the players know what's going on. Like no, we're going to keep certain no, no, not just the these guys informed, keep everybody informed so everybody can make the decision for this best for the players, so we can all make this decision, not just no, no, no, Okay, well I'm doing the best. But if they don't think that I'm doing, no, that's your job to reach out to these players and make sure that they know what's going on, because what else are you doing in the NFLPA for them?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like thousand percent.
Speaker 2: Joey, you know what time it is. It's time for fair presented by Pride.
Speaker 1: That's baby. You know how it worked. Look, Joe done cooked up a lineup all right.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna either play a fame with Joe, got going knowing Joe, give me what you Okay, I'm.
Speaker 3: So I thought I was cooking last time because Cooper Flag he kind of let me down. But I had to go back and look at his laws of averages. He's averaging six rebounds and four assist so he's gonna be around nine. So I mean, no, six and six and four six and four, so ten, ten, he's gonna get ten.
Speaker 4: I'm like him to get his averages.
Speaker 3: I put over eleven wildnce, so I'm gonna put under eleven and a half this time. Okay, so you got I'm gonna go less this time. We got Luka Doncis thirty one. I'm loving it. He just hit the game winner. You know what I'm saying. He's averaging probably thirty. He had fifty one like a couple of days ago versus Houston. Gonna be going against Katie and them. I just I just like him to get thirty one. Thirty one over thirty one. I'm going over. I'm going over.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going more.
Speaker 4: And then we got Victor win Ben Yama.
Speaker 3: His last four games, he's had like twenty eight thirty one thirty thirty two something like that. So I'm liking him to stay on the high Street, liking him to keep his points up.
Speaker 4: He's just unbelievable.
Speaker 3: I love watching him play, and I think he's gonna get at least I'm going more than twenty six and a half, Joe.
Speaker 2: I want to right, Oh, man, I feel like Cooper go. I feel like he go go out there and he gonna go. I really feel like he go go more. I think he go be the destrawa that break the camel's back. But I like everything else, So that's what I just I feel like, I feel like, I feel like Cooper go go out there.
Speaker 4: And I don't.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie to you. I hate doing less. I always like more. But after he let me down and then I had to go look, I had to do my research. I'm like, Okay, that was kind of not not as educated as I needed to be. So now I felt like I want to educate it myself.
Speaker 2: Now you know what I'm saying, Joe, I'm gonna go ahead and I'm I'm a player languich because you know, you know.
Speaker 4: What, man, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: You know, the education, you know low averages and all that good stuff. Man, listen here download af today. Use the code depot Joe to get fifty dollars in lineups. Did you play your first five dollar lineup? That code is d boat is after your first five Joe? What we got over here?
Speaker 4: Well, we got the chats Man, we.
Speaker 1: Got Covenant like back.
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, yes, yes, she said, with all these great players we have added. My concern now is this coaching staff. We need everything needs to fit perfect. I'm hoping we keep Fields. Fields ain't there, but after how he performed with the Jets by for losing what. I don't know what's talking about? You drinking this morning, Covenant Life, you're drinking this morning. I don't know what you're talking about. Right here, we ain't got you. Fields ain't been here and he been gone. I ain't got no concerns over this coaching staff. I like what the coaching staff is. I know who they is. I don't seen them. I don't play with I played with a couple of I'm like, we're cooking that. It's no concern there. Yeah, we got coming the life back again. Ten dollars, she said. The James noise just flare up like, did James know it's just flare like James Evans.
Speaker 1: Hey, I get that all the time. You do it like dude.
Speaker 2: Hey, they think they think they think they think me and James Evans was related.
Speaker 1: Now look at you know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: This ain't being about doom, the doom, doom, doom, good times.
Speaker 1: Joe, Please leave that man alone.
Speaker 2: About your Browns, I believe that they will be better, but not a true contender, well not for the stealers anyway.
Speaker 4: Facts.
Speaker 6: Look, they were saying, everybody contender, no Joe, playoffs. No, everybody's kept at the beginning, they get into week six and then the Browns ain't no longer.
Speaker 7: Whatever you're gonna we will see. We're gonna see. We're gonna keep track. This year is perfect. Now you want to keep track of some No, we keep it. We always keep a track. We're gonna keep but look, we want to see. I want to see how the Steelers. We're gonna keep track of the Steelers. We want to keep track of the Browns. We kept track of the Browns. We kept track of them getting their face. That's what we kept track of.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 8: Just throw this pistol, right, yeah, you're gonna I'm looking I'm looking right at you. I'm like, man, it's just all we got covered. Life back agad Government Life twenty dollars said if you were saying, my homes have it longer than expected recovery and feels takes the chief to the super Bowl. Another viewer that said they want Rogers to start one or two games, get hurt and let and.
Speaker 1: Let we'll take over man. Man?
Speaker 4: Who would that's that's look, that's who said he look all right? Who said that? In the check? Which one of you?
Speaker 1: Which one of you?
Speaker 4: Which one of you?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Dirt dirt ball said that you want the man to go two games?
Speaker 3: And rather rather say that like yeah, that's praying on his downfall. That's for example, you might as well like just he doesn't play, he's just playing, just not playing bad and gets benched.
Speaker 4: That's like.
Speaker 3: And then Will comes in. You know what I'm saying. We gotta go to Will. Hey Rogers, hold.
Speaker 1: Up, hold up? What we got coming to I'm looking at another one right now? Hold hold coming?
Speaker 2: Like said hey, some she said some things in the chat that we don't see. One viewer said Watson is the better quarterback.
Speaker 1: And Shador will be benched. That was fired out from coming Like, where do you think of that joke?
Speaker 3: I'm saying, you saying Deshaun Watson the last time that Deshaun Watson was.
Speaker 4: On the field, I'm saying what they're saying that.
Speaker 2: She said that Deshaun Watson is going to be a is a better quarterback and Shador will get benched.
Speaker 1: That's what some name John think is going through.
Speaker 4: She said.
Speaker 6: Somebody in the chat said, I heard what chat saying.
Speaker 3: It's going to it's going to be a fight and if Deshaun Watson comes out in plays, because Deshaun Watson was like League MVP caliber player. So that's not no disrespect to Shador if he's not better than Deshaun Watson, if he can return to what he was. But right now we're gonna see if Deshaun Watson comes back healthy, is able to do what he did. He's this is not this is twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Now we're no longer in.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty one, only twenty twenty two. Like years on, body, you know what I'm saying. Let's see he's.
Speaker 2: Saying the chat was saying he go out playing in camp and have him sitting on the bench with your boy, Dylan Gravery, What are you thinking that?
Speaker 3: I didn't think that. Okay, I don't. I don't know it could happen. I'm like, and we got Look Deshaun Watson, there was a reason why he got two hundred and forty five million dollars guaranteed.
Speaker 4: So if he's going to be the start of the quarterback, hopefully he goes.
Speaker 3: Out, balls out, and if he does it, then I'll be happy because the Browns will be succeeding. You know what I'm saying. I don't I don't want him not to do good. I don't want I want them to be successful. But I'm just saying, if you were asking me, I thought it was all right.
Speaker 2: I understand, I understand Joe, but look here, coming to life came back with a clarification.
Speaker 1: She said, I.
Speaker 2: Wanted them to keep fields, but after seeing how he played with the jets by Felicia, Oh, she said.
Speaker 4: All drunk laugh cut it.
Speaker 1: She's drunk on laughter.
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh, yes, he's drunk on laughter. Hey, but y'all I feel you. I feel cut of life.
Speaker 2: We ain't we ain't doing nothing messing with your baby. Look here, Joe, Matt. We want to thank you guys for joining us on this episode.
Speaker 1: In Debo and Joe, please.
Speaker 2: Make sure you like subscribe and download the show.
Speaker 4: Joe Yo, my brother. Make sure you like subscribe, download.
Speaker 3: We will see y'all tomorrow, same time, same place.
Speaker 1: H