Speaker 1: An hour two Sean Hannity Show, toll free.
Speaker 2: It's eight hundred and ninefold when Shawn, you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 1: This Friday hard to believe.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've been so immersed in every aspect of this war against Iran, you know, starting on on Friday night. I was awake when this began, and I didn't go to sleep, and I was up texting everybody, my friends and senators and congressmen and people in the administration, anybody that would take my text. And I didn't go to bed until noon that day. Called into Fox and Friends Saturday morning about six thirty in the morning, and it was just that spectacular. And it has been an incredible success, beyond any any belief I thought we could have. I knew this would be a tough operation. I was nervous, you know, in the lead up to this, because you just don't know, there's an unknown factor, especially with the regime is insane as the Iranium regime. And then when we got the news that the Supreme Leader and you know, forty plus others were taken out in the first thirty seconds of this engagement in the special council designed to pick the next generation of leadership, eighty some odd people. In that case, they were wiped out. I mean now we're down to, you know, some guy who is now the new Iranian foreign minister that nobody's heard of, saying that they're ready for for ground troops if they attack. By the way, President Trump's been pretty clear, not going to be a ground war. They don't need to put boots on the ground anyway. Here's the new nobody knows who the hell he is Iranian Foreign minister.
Speaker 3: President Trump has not ruled out boots on the ground in Iran.
Speaker 4: Are you afraid of a US invasion in your country?
Speaker 5: No, the adventing for them. You were waiting for the US military to invade the ground troops, Yes, because we are confident that we can confront them and that would be a big disaster for them.
Speaker 6: So you're saying that that Iran is ready and willing to take on the US military if there were to be ground troops.
Speaker 5: Well, be ready for this war even more than the previous war. So you can see, you know the quality of our missiles, how much they are upgraded after the last war, because we learned lots of lessons and we are prepared for any other eventuality, even you know, a ground invasion.
Speaker 1: Pretty spectacular.
Speaker 2: Now, I got to give a lot of props to the US military or Commander in Chief, are the chairman of the Joint chiefs of Staff? You know, raising Kine is unbelievable. Another person that is I really admire is Admiral Brad Cooper sayingcom Commander, he's detailing here. The destroyed the Ranian ships. Yeah, we've destroyed pretty mu to all of them. It was funny last night there was a story about one ship that somehow made it to the shores or close to the shores of Sri Lanka, and the Iranians on that ship started jumping off the ship and saying, you can keep the ship.
Speaker 1: We're out of here.
Speaker 2: Just let us just give us a place to stay, which was pretty funny. But here's Admiral Brad Cooper.
Speaker 3: Our strikes against the Iranian navy have intensified. You may have heard the President say just a little while ago that we have sunk or destroyed twenty four ships.
Speaker 7: That was true.
Speaker 3: At the moment, we're now up over thirty ships, and in just the last few hours we hit an Iranian drone carrier ship roughly the size of a World War Two aircraft carrier, and as we speak, it's on fire.
Speaker 1: And then the president himself calling on Iranian soldiers to lay down their arms. And according to some reports, now I'm not being able to confirm it myself, but there are a lot of reports that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard laying down their arms. Local police departments are laying down their arms, and that they want no part of what is likely to calm. The President offered them immunity if they did so immediately, otherwise they would face certain death. But here's the president calling on those soldiers to lay down their arms.
Speaker 6: And once again calling on all members of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, the military, and the police to lay down their arms. They're only going to be killed. And now is the time to stand up for the Iranian people and help take back your country. You're going to have a chance, after all these years to take back your country. Except immunity. We'll give you immunity and will be giving you really the right side of history, because that's what it is. So you'll be perfectly safe with total immunity, or you'll face absolutely guaranteed death. And I don't want to see that one of.
Speaker 2: The most disappointing. If not, it's not surprising to me. We have been pointing out the utter decline of Europe and chronicling it on this program now for some time. But the first initial reaction of the Prime Minister of Great Britain, Kirs Starmer, it was pathetic, and the same with French President Macrone, it was pathetic, and the leader of Spain pathetic. And these are supposed to be our allies. But Europe has been experiencing massive, really a massive precipitous decline. They have given up, you know, really, you know, standing strong and putting a commitment towards national security and defense of their own countries and their own continent.
Speaker 1: They have not done a good job.
Speaker 2: They were, you know, hemming and hawing when Donald Trump insisted they more than double their contribution to NATO, but he got them to do it. And of course they don't understand the nature of evil in our time. I never thought on our lifetime that that Great Britain would ever end up with eighty five or eighty seven shary courts, but it's real. I didn't think there'd be no go zones where you know, the Islamic community that immigrated from other countries would say that local police and fire departments are not allowed in their community and that they separate themselves. In other words, you have unfettered immigration without assimilation, and they've adopted climate alarmism pretty much all across the continent, along with radical socialism. It is a continent that is in a precipitous decline.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Joining us now to discuss all of this, the Vice Admiral Robert Hayward of the US Navy, also Kevin Hermiting, is with us a marine by the way, hel Campta. Four hundred and forty four days. He's back with us, Kevin. It's great to have you back, Vice Admiral, great to have you back. Thank you for being with us.
Speaker 1: Kevin. You were there in the beginning.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is when the Ayatola came out of exile in France and the revolution began in nineteen seventy nine, and you spent four d and forty four days as a captive. How horrible was that point in your life?
Speaker 8: Well, it wasn't easy, but I have to say some of my colleagues really endured some severe treatment. I think about our CIA station chiefs there hundred and twenty five days Sean in solitary confinement, just you know, worrying every day about his family and was he the only one left behind? And of course that was before the days when we learned later that men like William Buckley were tortured and killed by the same regime. I think about Colonel Charles Scott, who has beaten severely with rubber hoses during his first days of interrogations and having his teeth busted off. And we can't forget although they weren't ever held hostage, but let's face it, three Marines and five airmen hofully gave their lives in Operation Eagle Clock trying to rescue us. That wouldn't have had to happen if they hadn't captured the embassy and held us either.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you, Admiral Robert Harward, thank you for your service number one. Number two. I don't think I don't think I've ever been more proud of our military. I mean, the level of intelligence gathering, the sophisticated precision of our military might has never been on better display than it has been here. And I'm very grateful to all of those people that understand for future generation's sake that we can't have radical islamis partnered with weapons of mass destruction that they pledged to use to destroy the US and Israel.
Speaker 4: Well, let me start first off by recognizing Kevin that you know what he went through. It epitomizes service. So just always thank.
Speaker 6: You for.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's got to be hard to be a hostage for four hundred and forty four days, right, Admiral.
Speaker 4: Hell, yeah, it's got to be hard, but you know that's why people serve. Unfortunately, sometimes that happens, and you'd have to ask Kevin, but we all can help acknowledge the service he provided to this country of ours and to sacrifice these names and my hat sought to them. Number two I think most important. You're damn right, this is one of the it's not just our military, our whole government that had the courage to do this. The Secretary of Ward, the President, the Secretary of State all in support, and then you had a military that could execute this. I think what you're seeing just as proud as we are them. I think other countries are starting to realize what this means to them and the potential, and that's why you're seeing some of these political leaders change. They realize how significant, how powerful does the millions and millions of people who want to see this through. And so that's why I think you're seeing some of these shifts in their policy and their positions.
Speaker 2: Well, they have been showing nothing but the client in weakness now going on for a long time. They have not put their priority on national security and defense of their countries and their own continent, and they have been relying on the United States and even taking an advantage of US with tariffs and Donald Trump putting into that. All right, quick break more with Vice Admiral Robert Harward of the US Navy and Kevin Hermaning, a marine held hostage for foreigner in forty four days in Iran. Quick break right back on the other side. More of their comments. Your calls coming up also eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, as we continue, all right, we continue now with Vice Admiral Robert Harward is with US of the US Navy. Now Kevin Hermaning is a marine. He was one of the people held hostage for fourign in forty four days after the Iotola Komani came into power in nineteen seventy nine. Admiral, your background is pretty fascinating to me. You grew up in Iran, You graduated from the Tehran American School, You speak Farsi. Former Navy Seal Vice Admiral led the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, served as deputy commander of US Central Command and helped stand up start up the National counter Terrorism Center, and you were asked by the President to serve as the National Security Advisor. I mean your background in life experience is one to envy.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know about any of that, but I will tell you, along with Kevin, we've seen this thing from that Sirian inception, and like Kevin, we were there before and realized what an amazing country and the people of Iran are, So we understand exactly why this is so important and how incredible this event is. And again because we had the political courage and strength to do that and then our militaries could execute this is what services and just leadership. So it's good to really see how this plays out. But there's no doubt about it. This thing is not done until the regime is gone. And I think everyone realizes that, not just in the US, but in our European leaders, because then you bring a change of government is accountable to its people and can work peacefully with its neighbors and partners in the region.
Speaker 2: You know, Kevin, as I look at your story being held four hundred and forty four days hostage. You, by the way, you continued in the military. You completed thirteen years in the Marine Corps Simprificor. You got multiple honors, including the Prisoner of War Medal, the Defense Notorious Service Medal, the US State Department Award for Valor. But you're only twenty years old and the youngest of the four hundred and forty four held hostage. Not an easy moment for a twenty year old kid.
Speaker 9: Well, Sean, thank you for that. But seriously, we were just doing our jobs, right, Marine Security Guards that our embassies have a unique responsibility. Yes, we are working for the Department of Defense, but our job is to minimize chaos abroad. Right. We're in a diplomatic mission, which means we are responsible for following the direction the orders of our ambassadors. Bruce Langen had sent cables back to the State Department. They were ignored by Cyrus Vance, our Secretary of State. And I don't know about the President, maybe I never even saw them, but he said, listen, if you let the Shaw of Iran into the country, into the United States, that the embassy could come under siege, Americans could be held hostage. Those were the exact language that was in that were in those cables. And I'm not suggesting we shouldn't have let our longtime ally the Shaw into the United States, but perhaps we should have downsized or closed our embassy for a time period to see the repercussions that might have resulted. Nonetheless, I always do I remind the listeners the audiences before which I speak occasionally of those men who died in the desert and my fellow captives, because you know, four under and twenty five days in solitary confinement for Tom Ahern was just horrendous. I mean for me forty three days after a failed escape attempt was nothing as a result. But just to be able to do that, and I think also the younger you are, the easier it is. And I'll never forget getting down on my knees in solitary confinement just praying and asking God to deliver me from those days. Right, just you have no idea, but many of my colleagues had much worse treatment than I did.
Speaker 2: Well, thank god everyone got out. It happened on the day that Ronald Wilson Reagan became the president of our country January twentieth, nineteen eighty one, A day we'll never forget. Can't thank you both. I admire both of you. Kevin, thank you, Admiral, thank you. We appreciate it time. I thank you for being on the program today. And God bless both your view and your families. And we really appreciate both of you.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Just when you think it can't get any worse. For Zoron Moron Marxist Tommi Mamdani, it did. Apparently his wife liked social media posts that was celebrating amasa's October seventh massacre of Israelis. Remember their population well under ten million. So that's the equivalent of losing forty thousand Americans in a day. If America lost forty thousand Americans in a day, what would you want your government to do? Maybe obliterate the people that killed your fellow citizens, That's what I'd want them to do. I don't hide that fact, very open about it. Look at how we reacted after nine to eleven, two thousand and one. We lost two nine hundred and seventy seven Americans that day. Anyway, so Zoron Marxist Kami Mum Donnie's wife, according to Foxnews dot Com, allegedly like several posts on social media quote cheering on Hamas on October seventh, and with the October seventh massacre of Israelis, remember there was there was murder and kidnappings and beheadings and rape that all took place, and these terrorists they took videos of it. And I happened to be one of the few people the idea f would show people in the media so they could report accurately on it. And there were many of my colleagues at Fox that looked at it and they had to leave in the middle of it because it was that gruesome. It's not something we can never show you on TV, because you just can't. These are not images you'll ever get out of your mind. According to the DC based news outlet Jewish Insider, New York City mayors Zoron Marxist Kami Mumdannie spent the mayoral campaigns and seeing himself from the most radical anti Israeli elements of the leftist movement, but an examination of his wife's social media activity reveals that she liked multiple Instagram posts cheering on Hamas on October the seventh, twenty twenty three, and the posts liked by his wife Assyrian American artised unambiguously celebrating the terrorist attack, which again twelve hundred Israelis. But they have a tiny population, the very small country, I mean, unbelievable. And they even you know, they were killing children for crying out loud, and rape and murder and kidnapping, all on tape and beheadings. I got that part. It doesn't get any sicker than this. I do not understand why ninety five percent of this country does not vote against this radicalism, which is now the entire entirety of the Democratic Party. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine point one, Seawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. John in South Carolina, John, how are you happy?
Speaker 1: Friday? Glad you called?
Speaker 4: I'm good?
Speaker 10: Sean?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Sir?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 11: Is this an opportunity for Trump to squeeze the Russians and the Chinese controlling the streets of with all the oil tankers in and out of there where, that's twenty percent of the world one and I.
Speaker 2: Would imagine, And the President said that he will have a say and who takes over, just like he did in Venezuela, which he has to do. Otherwise, why do we spend all why do we take all this risk, Why do we send all these military assets over there? And I will predict that at the end of the day, the Iranians will be paying for their own for their own you know, salvation here in the sense that they're going to pay the price what it costs the US to liberate them. And I think that Donald Trump insisting on somebody that is going to be friendly towards America is a fair exchange for freedom, because that's what the president. We're willing to risk our national treasure, expend a massive amount of military resources, and I think they should pay for that liberation.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: That will mean the US will absolutely have a say in their oil production, It will benefit the people of Iran financially, and it will pay back to the United States for the massive billions and billions of dollars that we've had to spend for their freedom. They asked for our help, they got it, and now that we've been successful and that we will be successful, they can pay us back for that, and I think that's only fair. Yeah, I agree, all right, my friend, appreciate you. Eight hundred and nine point one Shawn our number Wayne in Louisiana. Next Sean Hennity Show. What's up, Wayne?
Speaker 7: How are you doing great? How you doing, mister Hannity?
Speaker 1: I'm good, sir. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Oh man?
Speaker 7: I'm just calling from the great state of Louisiana, the home of Sarah Kennedy and Steiscally. So yeah, sir, definitely, Yeah. I just wanted to thank you for your service to the country and for the time you came to help us out with the flood of twenty fifteen. I believe in Baton Rouge they had the big flood and you and Trump were there and you were handing out food and helping serve. It was pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about after Katrina, No.
Speaker 4: There was a flood.
Speaker 7: I think it was after Trump announced he was running for the first time. I think you guys were in Baton Rouge. I don't know if you remember, but then also there was Katrine too as well, which I definitely made it through, thank God.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, listen, I'm just I hate the fact that when I see my fellow American suffering. You know, we spend all this money abroad to help out other countries when they're in need, because that's who we are.
Speaker 1: We're Americans.
Speaker 2: But the first priority is any American natural disaster they need help. Americans always are there for their fellow Americans. And I remember seeing this up close and personal after nine to eleven, and the amount of love and support from people all across this country was remarkable. And we had syndicated this radio program the day before nine to eleven, and one of our affiliates, first affiliates, was in Los Angeles. They actually had people drive up and send notes in this big, big, massive mural and they signed it and they sent these loving notes to people, and we ended up you know, I forgot where we hung it, but we hung it so people would be able to walk along and read it. And then I remember, you know, companies like local delicatessens and pizza places, and you know, I remember Campbell's soup. I don't know why campbell Soup comes to but it does. I like Campbell Soup. I like Campbell soup, Chicken Noodle, and you know, they set up you know, like twenty four hour, twenty four hour a day, seven day a week, you know, free soup or all the first responders and people that would walk by. They just give free soup to everybody and take care of everybody. Americans helping Americans. It's kind of a cool thing.
Speaker 7: That's awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I just remember also after the big hurricane ATS he had in North Carolina it was a few years ago, and how they were just basically left abandoned with no help.
Speaker 2: Until I couldn't believe it. I kept talking about it. I'm like, Colloa, can we help these people out?
Speaker 1: Please? Yeah, hello, Americans in need get there, right.
Speaker 7: They were just left abandon to find for themselves.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, yeah, cool, you got to take care. We've got to take care of our own. We got to take care of Americans. You know, I've never been a conservative against a safety net. But you want to teach people how to fish. You want to create an opportunity society. You don't want to create dependency. And that's the difference in philosophies between conservatism and liberalism.
Speaker 7: Right. And another big thing is when they left the sworders abandoned in Afghanistan.
Speaker 2: Of course, that that was so despicable. Not only did we abandon the soldiers, not only did we abandon we abandon our allies. And these are people we made commitments to that if God forbid the day came that these people would, you know, needed help getting out, we were going to take them with us. And we not only abandoned them, but we abandoned them and computers with it, and billions of dollars in military equipment with it, and on those computers they were able to figure out each and every person that had been helping the US in some capacity, and those people were hunted down and murdered, never to be seen or heard from again.
Speaker 1: Great job, Joe Biden.
Speaker 7: Right, and didn't make Ghazi. That's another one. What difference does it make?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: At this point, meanwhile, we have a CIA annex, not one, not two, but three standdown orders. The annex was about a mile away from where the embassy was. And then finally the guys at the CIA annex put their whole career on the line. They said, you know what you're not telling us to stand down anymore. Our Americans are screaming for help. This isn't who we are. We'll risk our career and we'll go save them. And they saved a lot of lives as a result. They didn't save everybody, they didn't save Ambassador Stevens, but they saved a lot of people. Listen, Wayne, I could talk to you all day. We can go through you know the history of the show at this point. But God bless you. Love our friends in Louisiana, and we hope you have a great weekend, sir. All right, quick break right back to our busy phones. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and nine four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 4: The Final Hour roundup is next.
Speaker 2: You do not want to miss it, and stay two for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show. All right, let's head back to our busy phones, eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. All right, let's go to Anne Marie in Connecticut. Am Marie wants to convince me to do something I don't want to do. Am Marie, how are you.
Speaker 12: Good, Sean. It's an honor to speak to you. Longtime listener of your radio and TV shows. I was listening yesterday, and I think you should go to the Correspondence dinner because you are one of the main voice of truth. You speak for all of us, and I so appreciate.
Speaker 2: But you do know who's in that room, right? You understand that, all right, there'll be a number of Fox tables, so I'll have friends in the room. You do know that every other table is the legacy Mediam mob, and that I don't like those people, and they don't like me. They don't like that I make fun of them. They don't like that I expose them. They don't like that I call them out. And then they bring these you know, A listers from Hollywood as well with them, and none of them like Donald Trump. They treat him like crap. Why don't I want to be in the same room with those people.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see those people. I've never gone my entire career, and Fox at different in different years tried to force me to go, and I'd call on Freddie, I'm feeling well, I wish I could go, but I can't.
Speaker 12: Well, I think because you speak for all of us, and we all appreciate that, and we'd like to see you there as repe than to give of us the people of that follow you, and that we know you speak the truth, and you know everything that Donald Trump has done, we keep saying over and over again is proven to come true. And I was telling the caller rep there that you know, I'd be willing to go with you to the correspondence dinner and my own.
Speaker 2: You want to be my date, you want to go out, and I don't think my fiancee will like that, But I mean, just as can you imagine if I brought Linda with me and Linda runs into Humpty Dumpty, fake Jake, fake Jim Acosta and all these other people in the in the in the legacy media mob.
Speaker 1: God help us.
Speaker 12: I think it would be fun and Linda and I can handle it. Well, what will be there qualification is a Pierish school student newspaper, so that would be my correspondence qualification.
Speaker 2: Well, that gives you more credibility than everyone else for the most part in the room, except for you know, people like me and Fox people. I mean, I just don't like these people, Linda, you have been we have been together to like conventions and debate, presidential debates and all this stuff together, Linda, what are the people in the left wing media really think of me?
Speaker 1: You can tell them, you can tell Amrie.
Speaker 10: I mean, I think a big part of their strong feelings for you come from you screaming in the middle of the d N c rumbo. I mean there is something to that.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 10: I've been there, I've seen their faces or you know, there's just moments, you know, you.
Speaker 2: Never bought the moment I went up behind Chris Matthews. James remembers this moment, sweet baby James, and I put them in like a baby head lockeye and.
Speaker 1: I literally wasn't happy.
Speaker 2: I went right into MS d nc's you know area where they do their work. I just walk right in and I see Chris Matthews walk up to the I just did it.
Speaker 10: What was it at the debate between Joe Biden and Trump where Gavin was giving an interview and you came up behind him, you were like, Hey, what's up? And I think it was CNN or MS I don't remember.
Speaker 1: No, it was in the shot in the shop. It was a gaggle.
Speaker 2: I came up behind him and I tapped him on the shoulder and he finally turns around.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Gavin, how are you? And like the.
Speaker 2: Oh, the of course it is. I mean, I'm not I'm not assaulting anybody. I'm just you know, being me. I get very trying. Well, there are differences. Everybody expects me to act one way, and I just put on a smile and I'm charming. Hey, how are you, how's business? How's everything? Blah blah blah. And meanwhile, I don't like these people. I'm not going to sit here and be phony. I mean, I guess I could say what I want to say about them to their face, and you know I would have no problem if they gave me a reason to.
Speaker 1: Oh you weren't there? Sense was with me. I mean, I have to bring.
Speaker 2: Security with me when I go to those I mean, because some of them are so pissed off at me for what I said about them on the ears. You know, five years ago. I have no idea, I have no memory of what I said. Get over yourself.