Speaker 1: I See's Daily Game. It's a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: What's Up? Decise Team, You're listening to?
Speaker 1: The Daily Game a compilation of motivational quotes I've collected over the years that I've found inspiring and helped me through the game of life. Today's quote is all about me, myself and I. Happiness and success cannot be defined for you by anyone but you. In other words, I cannot define what happiness and success for you is because I don't know what your definition of success is. I might think, hey, success is having a Rolls Royce. You may never want cars, you may not be into cars, so that doesn't even register with you. Success for somebody who might have been dealing with physical issues could be just getting healthy. People always ask me what was my greatest accomplishment. My greatest accomplishment was getting out of streets, just getting out of the crime world and getting into legit business and being an honest citizen, tax paying citizen.
Speaker 2: This is a great accomplishment.
Speaker 1: Any of you out there that ever been in the underworld know that that transition is not easy.
Speaker 2: It's hard. It's like an addiction.
Speaker 1: If you've been getting fast money illegally it's hard to break that, you know. Now I'm squares a pool table twice as green. I wouldn't steal a nickel off the mantelpiece. You understand me because I appreciate the fact that I was allowed to transition and I'm thriving at this point on the other side of the table.
Speaker 2: Feel me. But that's my happiness.
Speaker 1: One time I thought happiness would be cars and money and houses. Now happiness for me is really just my family. It's just having my wife and my daughter every day there to see them and make sure they're happy. My kids, make sure my daughter my son's happy. That's my happiness. Of course, I like vacations and like things, but material things. I kind of I hit a wall where I realized that having another car isn't going to do it. I mean, I wanted things. I want material things. I wanted a car, a special car. I got it. Shit sits in the garage now it's just there. I still like to look at it. It's kind of like a trophy. It's something I achieved, but it's not the true happiness I found. Happiness is just being healthy and having people around me that I love. But that may not be your definition of happiness. So no one can define your happiness or success but you. It's funny like somebody came to me and said, I want some relationship advice. How do you stay married? I've been married now twenty three years. I said, I don't know. I know how to be married to my wife. I don't know how to be married to your wife.
Speaker 2: You know. So it doesn't translate.
Speaker 1: Somebody's idea of happiness may not be your idea of happiness. So only person that can define happiness for you is you, and every single person has a different definition. This has been another Ice coldefact from me iced tea. Listening again tomorrow when I drop some wisdom on your ass Till then, stay safe, stay smart, and remember drown out the noise around you while you work your way to the top. ICE's Daily Game. It's a production of iHeartRadio, Final Level Entertainment and Oddity, an Asylum entertainment company. The show's executive producer is Noel Brown. Supervising producer is Jordan run Talk. If you like what you heard, please subscribe to leave us a review. For more podcasts on iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app Apple Podcasts.
Speaker 2: Or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.
Speaker 1: Not every quote in this podcast was created by Each quote has been researched to find its origin and give proper credit to its creator.