Speaker 1: There's something in your house right now that could be wreaking havoc on your life. What it's a double show. I have some idea not to stress you out, but experts have released a study about your bedroom and how it could be causing unneeded stress if you have certain things in it and stress can kill you. Are you my mom? Well, we'll tell you what it is next so you can decide if you need to get rid of those mannekins playing Tennessee up next to your bed. It could be not good for you or some other things. But we'll go over it right after this. It's a jewel show. I don't want to freak you out, but you should be freaking out right now. It's a Jebal show. Experts just release a study on your bedroom. What they were doing in your bedroom, I don't know, I say, how did you get there? But they did find that what you keep in it can cause you stress, even if you don't realize it while you sleep, and that could lead to less sleep and not as good sleep, and that could lead to a mental breakdown, and that could lead to you quitting your job and then also lead to down the road. Per minute sleep if you know what I mean. It's very important how you keep your bedroom, I guess. And they released a list of the things you should not have in your bedroom if you want to be less stressed and get good sleep, so that you don't you know, Okay, my mom wouldn't have taken it that far.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is my mother says all of these things to me on a daily basis ually, and I live with her and she monitors my room.
Speaker 1: But anyway she does, she go in there with like a flashlight and sarah looking around. I get home and I don't know where things are because they've been moved. What are the things you should not have in your bedroom according to experts? They say, dishes, Yeah, don't keep dishes in your bedroom. Everybody snacks in their bedroom from time to time, but don't let those dirty dishes pile up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I would go, Yes, I eat in my bat all the time. But you don't want to leave that stuff in there? How long do you leave it in there for?
Speaker 1: Right after I'm done, I take it downstairs. Oh really, you live in a studio. I'm pretty sure I lives in the studio apartment. So your bedroom is your kitchen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I'm gonna have all these things on the list.
Speaker 1: Mismatched hangers in your bedroom, they say as a no no because it can make your closet look messy or your bedroom look messy, and that will create stress. You don't realize it.
Speaker 4: This comment tresses me out because I have that, and I'm like, why, what's the what?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 4: It's color coded and I've color coded hangers with my color coded.
Speaker 2: Well let's see, but that makes sense. But they're not like some of them are like the wiry ones and some are plastic. They're just like all the same but just different colors. So that I think is still fits. Oh okay, so that's like, that's like mine setting.
Speaker 1: Hey McKenzie, Hey, do you have something in your bedroom that stresses you out?
Speaker 5: Well, I actually have something in my bedroom that I like to have in my bedroom that once did tress me out. Okay, Well, I asked my.
Speaker 6: Husband to bring his laptops specifically into the bedroom.
Speaker 1: Why why Well, there was this one.
Speaker 5: Time where we were kind of having our you know, special time together.
Speaker 7: And he stops, men pause, and he's like, oh my god, I have to get that.
Speaker 5: That report to Jim right now.
Speaker 8: And wait, wow, you guys were yeah waiting.
Speaker 1: I wonder what did you do to trigger that memory? Stressful? Hold up a second, wait, this is fun, but I've got to get this email off I do. I would go into a spiral, so kind.
Speaker 5: Of I kind of like freaked out too.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, okay, what what all right?
Speaker 5: But then oh sorry, yes, well so.
Speaker 2: Then why is it good to have it there then, because that'd be a problem.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but it.
Speaker 5: Weirdly like kind of did it for me? Like at first I was stressed, but then I was like, this is weird. And then I was like, wait a minute, this got hot.
Speaker 1: So now you ask your husband to send work emails in the bedroom because I feel like Jim's there with you.
Speaker 5: Don't forget the last hoop.
Speaker 1: I just see you coming theirs, like, hey, how's your out looking box ess A big boy? Thank you, very complicacy.
Speaker 2: Everybody's got their things, that's for sure.
Speaker 10: Yeah, thats what it is.
Speaker 1: She's like, that employment thing is sexy.
Speaker 2: I used to live in New York and I had this kind of tiny apartment, so you had to get really creative, much like a studio and where you have things placed and I'm bringing my mother up again. But she came to visit and I had to keep my vacuum cleaner in my bedroom.
Speaker 1: Why because it was the only place would fit.
Speaker 2: So she walked in, just got off the plane, just got up the stairs, and she walks in my room and she's like.
Speaker 11: No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, no no no. And I'm like, what's wrong. She's like, you have a vacuum in here. That is not sexy.
Speaker 2: What man is going to want to sleep in this bed with a vacuum cleaner at the bottom of it. She puts her bags down and she's it's rearranging first.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm gonna make this room sexy. And I was like, all right, okay, what the well, now you have AMMO you can go back to and be like, No, you like work email is sexy in a bedroom, This vacuum is definitely sexy. I have work email in my bedroom now. But you know they also say you shouldn't keep mismatched socks in your bedroom. Well, that's just unavoidable. I was gonna say, that's just gonna happen.
Speaker 2: You can't fix that because the dryer eats your socks and there's nothing you can do about it, and sometimes you just roll you know, yep, Brad, No.
Speaker 1: They don't. They say you shouldn't keep exercise equipment in your bedroom either. That's another thing that can stress you out, leading to bad sleep. Why not?
Speaker 4: What if you want to go on a hawker walk on the treadmill and your TV's in the bed room.
Speaker 2: I mean I have my wrist late sext in my bed so I can watch TV and just do like little arms.
Speaker 1: I think the thing about home exercise equipment is it usually just turns into like a place to set clothes on. Yeah, you're right, match hangers and somebody ever uses it really, so it just turns into a closet, right, No, I guess that's true. Like if you have a peloton, that's a nice place for it. They also say bills, mail and other papers should not be left in your bedroom because that will stress you out and you won't sleep well. I believe that and I do not do that.
Speaker 4: I mean I kind of have like a bill from the lab still that's like three hundred bucks that's on my desk. I don't know where else to put it. I can put it in the kitchen, but then what if I throw it away?
Speaker 1: What's good?
Speaker 2: You have a roommate, so you have your space, So your bedroom happens to be your space. Yeah, I'm really kind of listening today.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Tell me so far. I have everything that stresses you out in your room.
Speaker 2: But is it in the part of the studio that is your room, because you know you got it divided into a nice.
Speaker 1: Little past see a studio. There's no, there's no dividing. My bedroom is the cleanest room in my house. Seriously. Yeah, because I don't sleep in it. I was going to say, you don't.
Speaker 2: Please. Last time I walked by your bed room, you're when we were all over there, his mattress was flipped.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't know what I was doing. I get in weird moods and I do stuff. But yeah, I don't sleep in my bedroom. I sleep in other rooms or I sleep on the couch. Yeah usually really. Yeah. I feel like you've told this before, but that's I don't know why. I just am not comfortable in my bedroom. Ever, It's always been that way when I every time every place I've been in like, uh, I will I sleep somewhere else, Like I'll sleep on the kitchen floor. What do you do in hotels? It's really tough in hotels. I sleep better in hotels on the beds. There, that's side chair. Yeah. My bedroom is for one thing and one thing. Only live in the mattress something figuring out how beds room made exactly. That's the other problem too, is you got to make a bed. You know, you don't have to make a couch. You just throw them to throw a blanket in a basket by it, and you're good to go. It's another jubile phone frame Morning on the twenties. Hello, Yeah, it's Donk, but like nobody's here. Sorry what who? This is Donk but like nobody's here. Yeah, but like nobody's here, oh here where? Oh yeah, maybe I should introduce myself a little bit better. This is Donk from Bunnies for Honeyes and I have I have your delivery here and like nobody's here and says it's for Brandy.
Speaker 5: Oh you have the wrong person. No, you have the wrong person.
Speaker 1: This isn't Brandy.
Speaker 5: Uh it is Brandy. But I yeah, I let.
Speaker 1: Them already, like I can't pick them, you know, like they're in the backyard.
Speaker 9: So let what wait what wait what what out the bunnies?
Speaker 11: The bunnies?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, okay, let me try again, because like maybe there's something.
Speaker 5: What you have the wrong house. You need to take your bunnies and go.
Speaker 1: No, this is okay. Maybe, Like I didn't introduce myself fully. My name is Paul Donkler, but like everybody calls me donk anyway, I'm with the charity Bunnies for Honeyes, and thank you so much for your donation of one thousand dollars for thirty seven bunnies.
Speaker 6: What the bunnies?
Speaker 5: What honeys? I didn't donate one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Bunnies for bunnies. Like we're the only well.
Speaker 5: I guess you already know, heard of you.
Speaker 1: I guess you already know. But we're the only charity in North America that donates bunnies to like hot chicks or.
Speaker 5: Did not ask for bunnies.
Speaker 6: This is unacceptable. You have to take them, like, get them, get them out of my backyard. I'm not I'm not capable of keeping bunnies alive.
Speaker 1: No, Like, so it's gonna be real hard to collect all the bunnies. So, like, I don't know what you want me to do with that. Also, I don't have anywhere to put them. And like, you're the one who pay for home sales, how did.
Speaker 5: You transport them? Get them back in your vehicle in.
Speaker 1: The bunny in the bunny bog, like we have a You should know all this because you obviously are a fan of the charity.
Speaker 6: No age, Okay, maybe my information was stolen or something. I'm going to check online because there's no way I donated one thousand dollars to your bunny honey.
Speaker 1: Thing Bunnies for honeys.
Speaker 6: I just bunnies for honeys. What the kind of charity name is this? No, I'm checking my credit card statement right now. This is some fraudulent I get home from work. There better not be one single bunny on my property.
Speaker 5: I will find you.
Speaker 1: Donk apologizes, so like I figured it out them out.
Speaker 5: Bye, I'm gonna go check my ring. You better be out there.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Brandy, but I realized what the air was with the bunny drop These were actually donated by Maggie. Wait what Maggie. Maggie he said to drop them off, So I guess my bow I should call her.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, oh my god, that my sister is with me, isn't she?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I can't believe she delivered Bunny.
Speaker 1: She actually didn't. This is actually this is double from the Jubil said, doing a phone brank on you and your sister Maggie said you.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, oh Jubile, so freaking out. I seriously thought there were thirty seven funnies just bouncing around.
Speaker 1: In my back yard.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Gus.
Speaker 7: Be so good.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with double phone Franks.
Speaker 2: Time for Nina's what's trending? So raw dogging flights can kill you? What I remember when we talked about this trend that was on airplanes, where it essentially was kind of like a man's challenge to prove his manhood by being on a flight, no matter how long it was, even the long ones to sit there and just like stare at the map, not drink water, not watch anything, not read anything, do absolutely nothing. And the term itself was called raw dogging flights. So now doctors are coming out and they're saying, well, if you are to do that, it's pretty stupid because it could actually kill you. So if you're not moving around, if you're not drinking water, if you're not going to the bathroom, which are just basic human needs. Then you're putting yourself in a situation to be at risk for clots.
Speaker 1: So the whole concept of being a man and raw dogging you a flight could hurt you.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that was the implication of like not drinking water or whatever. I thought it was just that you don't need the silly entertainment, so did I. I didn't realize that was the whole thing because I've been doing that for since I've ever been on planes. I don't do anything when I'm on a plane.
Speaker 1: I just what do you do? I just sit there and look around at what for the humans doing dumb human stuff? Eighty four hours? I love it. Interesting, It's good people. Sure as a robot humans fascinating. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See So anyway, the more you know, think about this for a second. If you were a rock star, like a legit rock star, you were super excited to perform in a really big space like maybe the opry, which is legendary with you, would you be able to perform without cussing.
Speaker 1: Person whatever? I mean? I guess we do it every day on the radio. Think about if you've got a potty mouth. If you could just really keep it locked in. Can you not cuss at the Opry? You can't, it's a.
Speaker 2: Rule, like you're not allowed to do that there in post Malone just performed for the very first time.
Speaker 1: Unrock is that form and cuss and then never before formed there again and be like, yeah, there you go, that's a rock. But he made it all the way through for the most part.
Speaker 2: But then at the very end he thanked everybody for being so amazing and he's like, you guys kicked butt. But instead of saying but, he said the other word, which I can say that.
Speaker 1: I'm just not going to say.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 1: But I guess it's cansidered one at the Opry. Wow band from there now.
Speaker 2: No, they're hoping that they'll forgive him for using just that word. Honestly, as it being post Malone, I would be really impressed and he should have a gold star for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good job. Yeah. What is this Illiminadi that runs the opera? I know they I think it's the CEO. Karen.
Speaker 2: It feels like a musical church, you know what I'm saying. It's like when you're in the musical church, you don't do bad things you worship.
Speaker 1: So anyway, that's that's how I see it.
Speaker 2: But lastly, Scrabble is now adding new words to their dictionary, So if you're playing scrabble, there's new words that you can play and they're legal thanks to gen Z of course. Yeah, like words like am I right am I right am I right A M I r I t E am I right back me is what back me's legit?
Speaker 1: Though? Is one of them? Somebody used ya when I was playing scrabble, and one points for that. I would eat that board across the room. A nibbling is one of them.
Speaker 2: A grammable is one of them, as an instagrammable, and a fluff. Anyway, there's a bunch of new words that we all get to learn as our language expands, so you're welcomere.
Speaker 3: What an interesting way to look at as our language as we get dumber and stop using actual words for words.
Speaker 1: We replace perfectly fine words that dumb words. Some aren't even words. They're just a bunch of letters that mean the big words.
Speaker 2: If you're adding it to the dictionary, technically they're a working So that's what's trending.
Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater only on the Jubile Show. Dede is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been with her boyfriend Jake for two years, but now she thinks something might be up, so we'll see if we can help her out. First, Ddy, what's going on? Why do you think Jake's cheating on you?
Speaker 9: Well, it's just been weird lately, like he I mean, I normally talk to him every single day or I see him every single day, and he has not been around, not texting me as much. I haven't seen him in a couple of days. It's just been really weird and not like him at all. So have that like woman's intuition that something's going on.
Speaker 1: Have you said anything to him about it? Like, hey, babe, where are you been?
Speaker 11: Yeah? I totally have. And he says that nothing's going on. He I should preface it by saying this.
Speaker 9: He works a lot, and he is like a video gamer, and he's got this deadline coming up for this game that's coming out. So he keeps telling me that, like he's under a lot of pressure with this deadline and this game, and like we've been through this before, so like I remember when that happened, And yeah, he kind of was like a little bit distant when that was going on.
Speaker 11: But like, well, I don't know, this just seems like a little bit different.
Speaker 2: So when you do see him, is he the same or even different? Then, well, like I haven't seen.
Speaker 1: That's the thing is.
Speaker 9: It's just he's not responding to my text as quickly as he normally does, and it's something's off, you know.
Speaker 11: So, I mean, we normally see each other every.
Speaker 9: Single day, but like I said, like the past month or so, like he just complains that he's working late and that this deadline is coming.
Speaker 10: So that's that's just not like him.
Speaker 11: It'll be like a day or two that he doesn't answer my text.
Speaker 9: Oh when he is writing me though, I mean, and when we are talking, he's still saying I love you.
Speaker 11: He's still nothing's wrong, baby, Everything's good, you know, that whole kind of thing. But I don't know something's up.
Speaker 1: Does he work from home or does he go into an office?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 11: See, that's the thing too. It's like I do work from home.
Speaker 9: I have a lot of time on my hands in comparison to him. So yeah, he's in an office all the time. He's got that deadline. So I mean it is different. I'm trying to tell myself and like talk myself into.
Speaker 11: That that that's what's going on. But I don't know.
Speaker 9: Just something made me contact you guys, because I just think it's a bit more.
Speaker 2: Do you do any pop ups or do you have anybody in house that could kind of like keep an eye on him?
Speaker 1: I just I don't know. Sometimes it sucks to have to go that extra mile. But the terms are so technical pop ups anyone house right?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: You don't have them? Not those words.
Speaker 9: I mean, I guess I should also say too that he is a little bit older than me. I am a little bit worried that maybe he found someone like his age and maybe that has something to do with it.
Speaker 1: Can I ask how much older? Like is it like significant?
Speaker 9: I mean a lot of people tell me it's significant. It's twenty years. I don't really think it's that big of a deal. But I mean some people might think that that's a big deal, but it hasn't really mattered to us for the whole time we've been dating.
Speaker 11: And like I said, we've been dating for a while. Our two year anniversary is going to come up in a couple months, so.
Speaker 2: The age gap probably hasn't been a thing, but I wonder also if that's just like growing in different directions, just a different phases maybe right, even if there isn't another person.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and that's just kind of it's an intrusive thought that enters my head, like, Okay, is he you know, finding someone that's like a little bit calmer, wants to sit around the house a bit more, not go out as much, like.
Speaker 1: I don't know. So we'll see if we can figure it out for you. You told us a grocery store. He's a rewards card member at, so we'll call up, pretend to be from there and say that every single month we choose one lucky rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those here to somebody else.
Speaker 11: Okay, yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 9: I listen to you guys all the time and I can't believe I'm doing this.
Speaker 1: Well, sorry, you're going through it. Hopefully he's not, but we'll see if we can catch him. We'll play a song, come back and get to catch a theater next right in the middle of to catch acheter. If you're just joining us, Dede is on the phone, and DEDI thinks that her boyfriend of two years named Jake might be cheating. So on a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card remember at, and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department to anywhere that he wants, and we'll see if he sends those to his girlfriend or to somebody else Before we do that, though, did you why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 11: Oh my god, I just got really nervous once you went through all that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, just I mean, we've been together almost two years and just something's went off lately.
Speaker 11: He's been telling me that he's got.
Speaker 9: This deadline at work and that that's why he's just not texting me as quickly, not coming around as much.
Speaker 11: And I don't know. There's just something that I don't know.
Speaker 9: Something doesn't smell right to me here, and I just think that something's up.
Speaker 1: All right, You ready for us to call him?
Speaker 10: My son?
Speaker 11: I'm so nervous, Okay, all.
Speaker 10: Right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, this is Corbel calling from I was looking for a Rewards Card member named Jake.
Speaker 10: Uh yeah, speaking, Please.
Speaker 1: Don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say thank you very much for shopping with us. Here this month's big winner.
Speaker 14: Okay, wow, cool, this is a nice surprise.
Speaker 10: I guess I won. Yes, I didn't enter anything.
Speaker 1: So well. We do it every single month for our Rewards card members. Maybe you haven't seen the signage. That's fine if you haven't. But every month we choose one Awards Card member to call up and say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer. You've won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 14: Wow, I feel like a real big winner. Well, as much as I want to, I want the flowers. I think, there's just no question. I already know I'm going to send them to my wife Janelle obviously.
Speaker 1: Okay, how like guys been together? By the way, that's cute.
Speaker 10: We've been married like ten years.
Speaker 1: Whoa that is a long time.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, wow, Jake.
Speaker 1: This isn't the grocery store. This is actually radio show. My name is Jewbel It's called the Jewel Show and is on the phone.
Speaker 11: You're married?
Speaker 10: Are you? Are you kidding me? This is what's happening right now? I was no, no, no, act like that.
Speaker 11: You're married? What do you mean you're married?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 11: How you want to do this right now?
Speaker 1: Seriously?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 14: Would you tell them that we're in a relationship? Did you tell them the truth? Is that what you did?
Speaker 11: We are in a relationship?
Speaker 5: I mean you're the liar, You're the one that told me that.
Speaker 15: What you want to call it?
Speaker 10: No, I am married, Okay, I'm her sugar daddy.
Speaker 11: Okay, say whatever.
Speaker 5: It's more than that.
Speaker 11: It's more than.
Speaker 10: That, is it?
Speaker 5: Like in the day one, Yeah, I did.
Speaker 13: I was thinking we love each other like this, it's been more than that.
Speaker 10: I did tell you I was not in a relationship. I did tell you you were the only ones thankful.
Speaker 5: You tell me you love me?
Speaker 11: Like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 11: You're married? You've been married, You've been lying the whole time?
Speaker 10: Is this how you want to actually blow my spot up on the radio? Yeah, and I'm just about it. I'm married and we had a thing. I've just been dealing with the deadline. The game was about to watch, going on, it's selling. Well, my wife and I are doing.
Speaker 11: Okay, Bedie, And what you knew this was temporary.
Speaker 10: You would always want that.
Speaker 14: You had other sugar daddies, and like the millisecond I stopped sending money to you.
Speaker 10: This is how you react. Seriously, I haven't talked to you in like a couple of days, and you're calling me on the radio.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean like you weren't answering me, and like you stopped sending me everything. So like, how else am I supposed to get or do you just do for things?
Speaker 14: Were like I thought it was, were in an agreement, that was the contract.
Speaker 10: She said.
Speaker 14: There was other people doing whatever financial and I knew.
Speaker 5: I didn't think either of us were being one hundred.
Speaker 14: Percent honestly, I thought it is what it is, and like that's why there was no urgency to get back to you. Dd Okay, Well, now.
Speaker 5: You're literally ruining my marriage on the radio.
Speaker 2: Going on, sugar daddy, like you called yourself, Hey, sugar daddy.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm laughing with that's funny.
Speaker 11: It's kind of funny.
Speaker 5: Well do you want to call it?
Speaker 14: I was just trying to be a financial beneficiar or whatever.
Speaker 13: But like, I just okay, but you can't, like you can't just caught me off like that without an explanation, So like I you should have told me.
Speaker 10: That that was the agreement.
Speaker 14: If you're just going to break the contract literally by blowing up my spot right.
Speaker 10: Now, live God knows you here. I'm sure my wife listens to this.
Speaker 11: Two years ago, like I thought, we moved on.
Speaker 1: You guess met on a website or something.
Speaker 10: I'm like Tinder couple years ago.
Speaker 1: Is there a real contract?
Speaker 13: No, there's no a contract, like that's for the sugar Babies website has a contract.
Speaker 11: We didn't meet that way. I told him about my other clients, but I don't I love them anymore.
Speaker 10: Oh, it was an agreement.
Speaker 11: She didn't make that appearance.
Speaker 10: He called those other people.
Speaker 1: Wait, do you say I love you to her?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 10: I love my wife. I don't know what is going on right now. Please don't call me anymore. I'm hanging up. This is ridiculous, this is so dumb. I can't believe you did this on the radio.
Speaker 14: Dan, Please stop following me, Please don't text me anymore.
Speaker 10: We're through. I want nothing to do with you.
Speaker 11: No, I want to.
Speaker 13: Talk to you, like, let's talk this out, like I.
Speaker 5: Can't lose you.
Speaker 1: Hung up.
Speaker 11: God, I hope you guys would block me. I mean, like I need to get.
Speaker 13: In touch with him, like he still owes me money and like I mean like it's more than this, like it's it's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Why does he owe you money?
Speaker 13: He pays my rent? I mean, like there's a lot that goes into it, Like you can't just.
Speaker 15: Disappear like and you didn't know he was married, no clue, no clue, Like say, I love you, like I thought this was my man, Like yes, it started out as something, but like it's evolved, so I thought, I mean, now now I'm gonna see it at.
Speaker 1: Least now, you know, you know, good luck figuring stuff out.
Speaker 11: Jesus, Like this is a mess.
Speaker 2: I'm really Sorryddie. That sucks, especially because you thought you guys were in a relationship. But it doesn't sound like it started off real honest, and he's married.
Speaker 9: You don't want that anyway, you know, no, But that's the whole other thing is like now I got like come to terms with that.
Speaker 11: I just I gotta go process all this. Thank you you guys, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: She got your answer.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yep, thank you.
Speaker 6: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: I'm stupid, you're smart. Well, I was long, you were right. Hey, you're the best. I'm the worst out very good looking. I'm not attractive.
Speaker 10: All right, as long as you're willing to admit that.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game. You Versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria Mirrors and a hot dog water drinking game of trivia Hell Trivia Glory Wow. Also, speaking of gulping down some delicious hot dog juice, don't get caught in last year's summer barbecue hydration fashion. Macy's has got you covered literally with a hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you Versus Victoria, they're also here to help you embrace all of your summer moments. Just go to Macy's dot com slash Summer Hits or in Sore and now for some fun brain exercises to loosen up Victoria's noodle and get it all ready to go. I'm ready, all right, y'all kicked up yeah, somebody commented me. What did they say to you, Victoria?
Speaker 4: They commented that I who gave me permission to be that.
Speaker 1: Kicked up without a permit by posted a thirst trap and her cakes are out? Can you put me in your thirst traps? You're posting.
Speaker 11: I did carousel.
Speaker 1: Other people in the carousel, but the first picture is the first trap. I did the same thing. Did you get caught by the thirst sharp? Brad's like, DN, oh my god, that's Victoria. All right, here we go, Victoria.
Speaker 11: So funny.
Speaker 1: Who won the neck decorating contest? Nobody? It was a tie. What has a head but no brain? Victoria? I don't know. Let us?
Speaker 5: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: I sometimes run, but I can't walk. What am I run but I can't walk? Yeah? Diyrophone a nose? What neuam mouse syrophone? Victoria said it. I didn't say sirophone. I said diarrhea. But that's fine. It's also true. Call us now if you want to play you versus Victoria eight eight eight three four three six one eight eight eight three four three one to six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com and we'll play you versus Victoria next. It's the Jubile Show.
Speaker 16: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Speaker 1: Well, sign, do you maybe for America's a favorite trivia game, you versus Victoria? Your chance to take on are own Victoriama's at a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria, Karen. What's up, Karen?
Speaker 5: How are you pretty good?
Speaker 1: Sweet? Are you ready to take on Victoria?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I sure, okay, cool? How are you filling today? Victoria? I burnt my tongue on my tea a minute ago, but that great, sweet, So all your answers are gonna be fat tongue, a little numb, burnt tongued, yep, slightly, all right, Victoria's gonna go out of the studio. While she leaves Karen the game has played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, okay, all right, here we go, Karen. Your time starts now.
Speaker 2: Almonds are a member of what fruit family? How many zeros are in a million?
Speaker 6: Eight?
Speaker 1: How long does it take the average person to fall asleep?
Speaker 6: Three minutes?
Speaker 1: What is the bottom number of a fraction called.
Speaker 6: The denominator?
Speaker 1: Guess how many ridges the dime has on the outer edge?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: Five?
Speaker 1: How long our neptune stays what?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: The planet?
Speaker 6: Twenty seven?
Speaker 1: Okay, got that, And it'll bring Victoria back into the studio. And while she's getting settled, Karen with something you would like the world to note today, festival.
Speaker 5: That Jesus loves them?
Speaker 1: Oh what do you want to tell Victoria that she might need to hear that today.
Speaker 6: That Jesus loves you?
Speaker 1: Ah, thank you? And those cakes? I'm a baker, thou shalt have thou shall be lightweight, caked up. That's something that somebody comments on a Victoria's Instagram. All right, Victoria, are you ready?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: Here we go thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass. And you have to be caring out right to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, Victoria, Karen, you can tell her when to go? And almonds are a member of what fruit family? Fruit? What? Nuts? How many zeros are in a million?
Speaker 9: Wait?
Speaker 1: Many strawberries? Wait? Wait? How many zeros are in a million? A lot? How long does it take the average person to fall asleep?
Speaker 11: An hour?
Speaker 1: Five minutes? Minutes?
Speaker 2: What is the bottom number of a fraction called oh denominator? Guess how many ridges the dime has on the outer edge?
Speaker 1: Fifty? How long are neptunes days? Twenty five hours? Furs? No, No, we're gonna go twenty four. I wish you could have seen Victoria's face on the dime question. I've never seen her look so stunned by a question before ever. All right, let's send it on the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard. Pretty sure bread, Victoria got one correct?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wait, and Karen got zero correct. Oh that's a victory for Victoria. Karen, Victoria, beachy, But you still get one hundred dollar Macy's gift card just for playing. Let's get the answers now with need it.
Speaker 2: Almonds are a part of the peach family. When you shouldn't know that, Victoria, you got a peach on your backs.
Speaker 1: No almonds.
Speaker 2: Though there are six zeros in a million. It takes the average person seven minutes to fall asleep. The bottom number of a fraction is called a denominator. The dime has one hundredminator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she did too. I think she did too. Congratulations, Karen, you won.
Speaker 2: You beat Victoria the head guys, A dime has one hundred and eighteen ridges, and then Neptune's days are sixteen hours.
Speaker 1: The dime things.
Speaker 4: Sounds like something I would do when I'm on my ADHD medicine, Like I have nothing to do, sit there and count them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can fact check that then I'll do that later. Karen, Thank you for playing. Thank you.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We play you for Victoria the same time every single week day morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is log onto the jewbelshow dot com and send us a little email. There. There's a form you can fill out there. It's on the it's on the internet, and or you can dm us at the Jubil Show. That's our social media account first.
Speaker 6: Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocateslad dot com.
Speaker 1: Carly is on the phone today for a first day follow up and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Robbie. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call him and see if you'll tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Carly, how long has it been since you heard from Robbie.
Speaker 5: Honestly, it's been on like a two weeks, you know what I mean, Like it's been about well, I guess, not two weeks. It's been like almost a week.
Speaker 7: I guess.
Speaker 2: Okayang, okay, So long enough that you feel like you're being ghosted?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like two weeks. What I just thought about it, and it's yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Like a week.
Speaker 5: Did you reach out to him though, Yeah, Like I totally. I mean I texted them. I mean so, I like, I'll tell you guys a whole story. So basically I met he was super cute. I met some guy Robbie on Tinder, and like, I just kind of feel like we went into it was sort of like a like a friends with benefits sort of situation, you know, like we've been like we've been really flirty and stuff and just messaging a bunch. And we went on a date and meant it at like a just like a random local bar and played like pool and darts and stuff turn into it drinking game naturally, and yeah, I was like he was just really flirty, you know what I mean. I was wearing darts, he was leaning over me like it was hot, you know, yeah, exactly, Like I just I haven't heard from him since that day, and I honestly think he goes with me because we both got drunk, but like he got really kind of drunk, like almost floppy drunk, you know what I mean. And I helped him get into the uber after the night because there's no way I was going drunk. But I don't care, you know, he was super cute, like it was a date. We didn't hook up or anything, but I just I didn't want to think, like be embarrassed from the night because it looks really cool.
Speaker 9: Guy.
Speaker 1: Did you say that to him? Like the next day, we're like, hey, man, you're wasted, but I don't care.
Speaker 5: Well, I've been trying to but he won't get back to me, like he literally goes to me. We communicated like a couple times a day before we went on our day, and like, you know, I texted him to see how he was feeling. After that night, nothing like no response whatsoever. And like again two days later, I even tried calling him and like you know, put on makeup and was going to FaceTime and see what he was doing, and then I left the message.
Speaker 11: But no, so nothing.
Speaker 5: I just I just really really wanted to get back in touch with him and let him know he doesn't need to go to me, because like it's totally cool. We're gonna should we should go on to a second date.
Speaker 1: Would you disappear to like if you like think back to one of your nights where you were acting a full and got really hand. Yeah, there's been a lot of those nights actually, and no, I wouldn't disappear. I would feel like I would want to disappear, but then I wouldn't because I would just be like, well, I just joke about it and see if they're cool with it. But there are times where I have like not wanted to call somebody because I'm like, what did I did? I make a fool out of myself. Yeah, maybe it's better not.
Speaker 2: To face it. Yeah, Carly, is he funny? Do you think he would have been able to handle something like that with humor?
Speaker 11: I mean I think so.
Speaker 5: I only met him like the one night, and we only spoke like a couple of times before that, but I fastly you know, yeah, I think he would, honestly.
Speaker 1: Okay, anything else you can think of that might be a reason you're getting ghosted.
Speaker 11: No, I honestly know.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's the only thing that it can be as far as I can tell.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious about how you know that you guys were on a friends with benefits trajectory in the beginning, because then that would kind of hint towards like that he would want that to happen, or that you would have wanted that to happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean I sort of mentioned I had like recently gotten out of our relationship, and you know, he's got some like you know, he's like sort of got like big bro energy. You know, it just seemed like going into it was just more casual and you know, nothing nothing too intense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, well we'll see if we can figure it out. We'll play a song and then come back and call him and see IFA, tell us why is ghosting you, and maybe get you another date?
Speaker 11: Okay, awesome, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll play song, come back and get your first day follow up next. Right in the middle of today's first date follow up and if you're just joining us, Carly is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Robbie. So we're about to call him and see IFA tell us why he's ghosting her, and maybe get her another date. But first, Carly, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I met this guy and Tinder.
Speaker 11: His name is Robbie.
Speaker 5: We really had it off. We went to a bar, we played games, start school, had some drinks. He was super flirty. He got a little drunk and I put him a new birth at the end of the night, and I I want to go onto some date with him, but I think he's probably embarrassed because of our first date.
Speaker 11: But there's you know, it was just a great first day.
Speaker 1: I thought it wasn't a deal. So yeah, even though it ended with him as a sloppy mess, you know, well, are you ready? You ready for us to call him. Yes, okay, thank you. Here we go. Hi, my speak to Robbie. Please. Hey, Robbie, how are you. My name is Juble. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jubil Show. Yeah, Robbie, Hi, the whole show's here. I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria. Hi.
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Not much? It sounds like you listened to the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, double time, double time?
Speaker 1: Sweet? Okay? Cool? Well have you ever heard of first date follow up before?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, cool? How do you feel about being on one?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I guess I'm gonna We're gonna let's wing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the second word. If you go out with somebody and you end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting. And we got an email about you for somebody.
Speaker 12: Okay, I don't think anywhere that's going Robbie.
Speaker 5: Well, I went on a daily uh just chick Carly Tobal of nights ago.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what you wondered?
Speaker 11: Why?
Speaker 5: I have a returner called.
Speaker 1: You're smart, Robbie. I can see why she wants to go out with you again. Exactly who it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 12: I don't usually do that, but it was just kind of a stickuate and you know that I didn't feel like it was weird because I mean, her on her profile, she was like, I mean, she didn't look anything like.
Speaker 5: Her picture on her profile. That was my biggest thing.
Speaker 12: It's like, you know, our profiles is all blonde and light makeup and stuff like that, and then you know, I show up and she's dark haired, dark makeup. I mean she was telling me, you know, uh, Robbie, Margot, Margot Robbie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was telling me Margot Robbie.
Speaker 12: And I show up and it's It's Kardashian, you know, and it was just I don't know, it was just weird fake eyelashes, takes on makeup and stuff and look, I mean, look, I'm not gonna I feel embarrassed about even saying anything about.
Speaker 5: Her way because I like Kurby Girl.
Speaker 12: But she had at least ten pounds on the pictures.
Speaker 5: She had on her profile.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she just didn't look anything like her profile.
Speaker 12: No, It's like like she was like all those pictures on her profile from were like years ago, and now she just kind of resembles those pictures.
Speaker 5: I don't know she basically I feel like she lied to me.
Speaker 12: You know, and uh, you know I got so hammered, you know, I didn't even want to hook up at the end.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I'm.
Speaker 5: Sorry, but are you serious? Are you actually serious?
Speaker 10: Right now?
Speaker 1: Robbie, that's Carly. She's actually on the phone and surprise, Yeah, hi Carly.
Speaker 11: Yeah, like hi, Robbie.
Speaker 5: Notice like in your lifetime, leomen change their hair color all the time.
Speaker 12: Like we also changed their profile picture too, don't they.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nobody changed their profile pictures on Tinders? Like seriously, that that is what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 14: That isn't mean?
Speaker 11: And I was now I have dark hair.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it was a you know, it's a Vaga clips sort of view.
Speaker 5: No, I mean we were just gonna hang out and how coup, Like what is your problem?
Speaker 6: You like?
Speaker 10: You know, its just I feel like, you know, I.
Speaker 5: Don't even know what is your name even really, Carly?
Speaker 6: You know, I mean I feel like.
Speaker 10: I was dupe.
Speaker 11: That's so absurd.
Speaker 5: Wait, we were gonna look up wow wow, Yeah, well I'm not in anymore.
Speaker 10: Obviously You're not bad, I mean you too, and everything I mean we can still go.
Speaker 5: That seriously, screw you, No, how dare you?
Speaker 10: I'm not bad?
Speaker 5: What is wrong with you? Seriously, Robbie, because you know, I mean, okay, your profile.
Speaker 2: Robbi's gotten really creepy, but I think that your profile pictures should be at least within the last like a year.
Speaker 1: No, thank you.
Speaker 5: I just I don't see why. I'm honestly, I don't if it's within a year and it's literally just like Bland of Dark, I mean, it really is not a big deal. And that shouldn't have You shouldn't have ghosted me over Darna here, dude.
Speaker 1: I mean that's true too. That is also true if it was all within the same year.
Speaker 5: You know, Robbie, you're like a bona fide You're actually big bro. I'm glad that I got my answer, and I'm glad that I figured out why you were ghosting me. It's because you stuck. You actually don't really stuck.
Speaker 1: I still have to ask, Robbie, would you like to go on another day with Carly? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 12: Well, you know, oh no, not not really. I mean I would Carly, But I mean I'm gonna be honest. I think Nina is kind of cute thing.
Speaker 1: Nina's cute. I have dark hair.
Speaker 11: Robbie, Okay, I can see the picture.
Speaker 1: Nina. Will you go with Robbie. We'll pay for it. I'm good, but thanks so who what?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: Carly? I'm sorry or happy that no second day for you?
Speaker 5: Well drinks guys day. I mean, I'm swir I appreciate it. Robbie, seriously, I hope you do some soul searching. Dude, I hope you do some serious soul searching. Have a good life. I hope you change your proof of pictures.
Speaker 1: First day follow up sign for Nina's What's trending?
Speaker 2: Gonna get a little deep for a second, because we're learning a life lesson from pumpkin spice. Uh, even if you're not everybody's favorite or number one, you can still succeed in We have learned that pumpkin spice is dropped from being everybody's favorite fall flavor to now the fourth best flavor. However, Pumpkins, this pumpkin spice market is still on pace for a multi billion dollar season.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm sad. You don't have to be number one.
Speaker 2: You just play to your little corner of the world and your little corner of the world will love you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think people are trying to make pumpkin spice not the number one. But if I'm being honest, I do think it's like number two, maybe still number one.
Speaker 2: But my point is it doesn't matter what number it is. It's playing to it's space and it's still going to be a billion dollar thing. This isn't so much about pumpkin spice. It's about playing to your part of the world and being great to the people that love you and the ones that don't doesn't matter because you're still going home with a billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Well I'm what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's not a billion dollars that you're going home with, but you're going home with the love from those people without I told you I was trying to be deep, but I found a lesson in pumpkin spice.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I also learned that this time of year is referred to as summer ween.
Speaker 1: Exact, people are are like summer summer, that's our version.
Speaker 2: Of it's preparing for Halloween in the middle of the summer, So it's summer ween. It's when people are starting to go get those skeletons, and they're getting all their pumpkin spice. I had the same reaction you did, but it's still a work. I didn't make it up.
Speaker 1: Summer ween. So are we in summer ween now? Then we're in the middle of sore. We're in summer ween. Yeah, they get ready for summer ween. Yeah, okay, the Queen and V neck pants V neck pants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm creating this. It actually already exists. But the V neck is in the back for the butt crack. It was actually a fashion trend for a while. Oh that's cleavage.
Speaker 1: Was is still kind of a thing anyway. Oh yeah, that's right, they were doing that. Yes, thanks for listening to me when I do trending.
Speaker 2: So the Queen of Petty has pettied once again. Taylor Swift. Oh, so she renamed her song thank You Amy, the one where she spells the letters to spell out Kim where it's like a distrack kind of talking about like high school whatever. So she changed it to still say thank you Amy, but now it's more of a distract to Kanye. So the letters that are capitalized R, Y and E instead of k I am.
Speaker 1: Okay, did she change a song.
Speaker 2: At all, or the song sounds the same, the name is the same, but this time it's directed at Kanye, so not just Kim Kim and Kanye, So thank you.
Speaker 1: Amy has dual purpose.
Speaker 3: Listen, this is an alert even though the song isn't different at all, you should go buy it again so that you have the new type face on the song that you have to buy the new album.
Speaker 1: You have to do that. Well, Actually, genius it is.
Speaker 2: It is a release from the live version of the song that was performed one.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift is never going to make a new song, like she is going to keep releasing the same songs just a little bit different for the next fifth years, and she's making bad It's kind of I respect. It's exactly what Apple goes with the iPhone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly how difference your iPhone every year it comes out, not really you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: But just to just to take a different side of this, you know, like what if you recorded a live version and you're like, I want to put it out like a live so people like the live versions there are already at.
Speaker 1: Hating on So I don't think it's a genius hustle. Yeah, listen, I'm doing music now released two songs. I'm only going to be releasing those.
Speaker 10: Over and over again.
Speaker 1: I do think more than two songs to do it, but whatever, there is an excess though, there's one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: As much as I like her, she is petty and she is doing this like she's going to do a live version now from Spain. So it's like, you know what I'm saying anyway, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Matter, sounds different totally. Okay, there are any Spanish men out there, would you please hit Victoria's.
Speaker 2: I try, but she's an egg that cannot be cracked. She tries, but then she's like, oh, it's too hot.
Speaker 1: Spain comes up. She wants to go to Spain, or she wants me to Spanish. De guys, we can get a Spanish villa. I already have the plan. We are not going to be a brothel in Spain. I don't tell her. You know what they don't have in Spain Taco Bell. So let's focus.
Speaker 2: Taco Bell is testing a nostalgic menu with one item from each decade, so it's getting tested in California, but they plan to release it mass low across the country. So the toastata is coming back from the sixties, the green burritos coming back from the seventies, the Mexi melt is coming back from the eighties.
Speaker 1: So the nineties is like a Maxi melt. Their puberty to pump back exactly like a meximoul.
Speaker 2: Is that I have thought guys smelled like tacos before, and I didn't know when I was going through puberty.
Speaker 1: What I love Taco Bell too. When I was a kid. When I was going through puberty, I was like, I smell exactly like a Mexi melt. What is good? Like the kind of smells good.
Speaker 2: But I know it's not the beef cordina is coming back and all this stuff. The stuff that's not coming back are the Mexi fries. And now this is actually a funny. Well you said Mexi melt and Mexi fries. We did not know, and I'm saying this now for everybody to hear. We did not know that Mexi fries or Mexi melt was considered not good. One of our friends that we were talking to about this lived in La for a while and she went to Taco Bell to try to order the Mexi fries and the girl at the the checkout was like, you said, what you're calling me?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: So I guess in other parts of the country Mexican, the Mexi fries are not appropriate.
Speaker 4: But the thing that's this says Nita didn't know, like tater tots were called anything other than Mexi tots, No Mexi fries, the Mexi fries, that they are tots, and so.
Speaker 1: They are tots. They're tater tots.
Speaker 2: What they called them Mexi fries a taco bell, so I would always go there to get the Mexi price. So anytime I saw tater tots, I thought they were Mexic fries.
Speaker 4: We could you imagine Nina going to a Wendy's and like, hey, can I get those Mexic frids?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know, the little title thing is.
Speaker 3: Use me.
Speaker 1: We all learn.
Speaker 2: But anyway, if you're into it, the decades are coming back, and that's what's trending.
Speaker 5: Jewbles dirty little Secret.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yes, hey, you have a dirty little secret? I do, sweet, what is it?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 11: So a couple of years ago, my brother in law us still live.
Speaker 6: With here, so he's to live.
Speaker 7: With us, and I hated him so so much that, like when he would go to.
Speaker 5: Work, because he would sleep in the liver room right, so his.
Speaker 7: He would be he would only share just one red restroom, which is you know, we wouldn't go in there. So when he would go to work, I would seak into the restroom and I would grab his charger, his phone charger, and I would put chlorox in it. I would put it like dip in and water. And then when he came home, he charged it and he connected to his phone. And then as soon as he and he connected it, like his phone shut off.
Speaker 11: So he was so worried.
Speaker 5: He's like, what am I going to do like my phone?
Speaker 7: And then now gave us the charger. He stays going crazy, But then his phone stopped breaking, and I'm like, oh my god, what did I do?
Speaker 10: It didn't think it was.
Speaker 5: Going to do all that.
Speaker 7: So then he went the next day, I got himself a new phone, and I'm like, I don't care. I hate him that much.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 2: But that's how he gets for being I don't know you could break a phone by dipping the charger in chloro.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I really didn't think so either, But I'm like, oh my god, he's going to connect it back to his phone, and then when he did it, I'm like, oh who, But anyways, he deserved him.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. That's funny. The creative levels of evil is so impressive. Yeah, well, thank you for secret, Thank you for telling us your little secret.
Speaker 5: All right, all right bye?
Speaker 1: Hello, hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 5: I sure do. Well.
Speaker 6: I accidentally got engaged and married ten years ago.
Speaker 1: I had an accidental engagement too, but I want to hear about yours.
Speaker 6: Well. I was dating my now husband for about four years and we went out for Valentine's Day and he pulled out a ring bok and I immediately said yes, because I figured he's proposing to me as Valentine's Day. Long story short, he had purchased this beautiful ring from an antique store and it was actually supposed to be an anniversary guest because we had been dating for four years.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 6: But I immediately said yes, and I called my mom. The whole restaurant was in on it, you know, congratulations, and they sent over desserts. After a couple of weeks, so I realized he didn't actually mean to propose to me. He just kind of rolled with it, but I will call you. We are halfily married ten years now, and it's the best mistake he's ever made.
Speaker 1: That's great. I'm glad it works out. That's awesome. Time he gets down to tie his shoelace. Yes, yeah, that's funny. Well, congratulations on it working. Mine didn't work the same at all.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: No, that's fine. It's better off that way. But I should have let her know that I wasn't meaning that I wanted to marry her. What happened with me was I was literally falling asleep and I was dating this girl for her a long time, and I was like, if we date the longer, we should think about getting married someday, That's what I said. We were just talking, but then she turned to me and started crying and said yes, And then she told her mom and then threw the phone at me, and I was talking to her mom. All of a sudden, I was like half asleep still, and I was like, yeah, super excited. The moral of this story is ladies just say yes and they don't say no. Yeah exactly. Well, thank you for your dirty little secret.
Speaker 5: Ye sure, thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Ye, But what's your dirty little secret,