Speaker 1: Dream Sequence is a production of iHeart Podcasts, Blumhouse Television, and Realm.
Speaker 2: He says, it's me, kay.
Speaker 3: This thing is trying to fool you, and I hope you didn't fall for that bush did it?
Speaker 4: Trying to figure out what your plan is?
Speaker 2: I'm mean this.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 6: Your sister is quite annoying, isn't she?
Speaker 2: She has other qualities? What time is it?
Speaker 6: Don't say that?
Speaker 2: The bed feels like quicksand I'm still asleep?
Speaker 7: Are I?
Speaker 2: What are you? Man of fault?
Speaker 6: I'm you, all of you. I live inside in your dreams, with your fears, your desires, your darkness. It's unpleasant and so I am too. I taunt, I torture, I kill. That's just what you taught me. Mother. Why do you keep calling me that he gave me life? I've never seen the other side before. I like it. I think I might stay there.
Speaker 2: What are you planning on the seventeenth?
Speaker 6: Nothing you can stop?
Speaker 2: Are you going to kill me and my team?
Speaker 6: Eventually? Everyone? Eventually? But you'll be replaced? As I sit here with you, I'm also with miss becked mother and her shattered mind? Are you listening Morgan behind the glass?
Speaker 8: Don't listen to it, Morgan, It's not true. It's trying to get you to leave the room.
Speaker 9: Maybe, Yeah, give me your phone.
Speaker 10: I'll call your mom.
Speaker 2: Leave Morgan's mom alone. Stay here with me.
Speaker 6: I am staying here with you. I'm also with her and with one hundred kids at na time in a school in Mumbai. I'm everywhere. What do you have to threaten me with? I'm starting to think you don't have a.
Speaker 3: Plan at all, Sadie, you're in control.
Speaker 2: You don't need to talk to him.
Speaker 6: Spring your sister in here, Let.
Speaker 2: Go over here, don't touch her.
Speaker 11: That's not me, Sadie.
Speaker 3: You're still dreaming, Morgan.
Speaker 11: Is my voice still coming through in the dream?
Speaker 9: No matter folds and Sadie, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: I'm cutting off your sister's ear. Obviously, stay there, It'll be over soon.
Speaker 8: Stop it stop.
Speaker 6: How do you expect to help and you're so far away?
Speaker 2: Hey, Okay, what is that? It's not in the dream. That's why you can't control it. Tell me if you know what this sound is. It's taking a lot out of you to fight me, isn't it, Especially if you're everywhere like you claimed, It must be draining you to be here with me.
Speaker 6: May seventeenth. You still want to know what's coming.
Speaker 2: Won't matter much if you're dead, will it?
Speaker 7: What the fuck?
Speaker 6: I'll show you.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with them?
Speaker 6: Nothing, they're perfect. It's easier for me if they're all in the same place, having the same dream.
Speaker 2: But if everyone's like this, won't you lose your food source?
Speaker 6: They can still reproduce. The weakest minds make the best readers.
Speaker 2: That is never going to happen.
Speaker 6: Your sister may be than most children of all. In fact, you.
Speaker 12: Shot your dad? What put down the gun? Sadie? You killed your dad?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't, I wouldn't. I don't even remember having a gun. What happened?
Speaker 12: You're a murderer?
Speaker 2: Or's k?
Speaker 12: Who the hell is k?
Speaker 2: My sister?
Speaker 12: Your daughter? I only have one daughter.
Speaker 10: You're off?
Speaker 12: You're mads, aren't you? You finally lost it?
Speaker 11: Come on, see snap.
Speaker 8: Out of it?
Speaker 11: Carrie. Serious stole a hand. He sent me seventy five texts. I need to call him back.
Speaker 8: Something's up, Sadie, it's stuffed. Don on't this listen to my voice?
Speaker 5: Everyone who attended my talk at cong Kom has fallen asleep and won't wake up. I'm at my thirty first house of the week. I'm watching one of them right now. Is Moregan awake? Yeah, it's just ignored us three?
Speaker 6: Why would it do that?
Speaker 5: Is anything weird going on in your end?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 11: Very, but I don't have time to tell you about it.
Speaker 3: Not now.
Speaker 2: I'm scared, So am I.
Speaker 6: Be safe?
Speaker 2: You too?
Speaker 8: Come on, Sadie, We've trained for this. You're the smartest scientists I've ever met.
Speaker 11: You don't need the watch, Sadie.
Speaker 3: Whatever you're planning on doing, you need to do it now now, Sadie, your favorite thing.
Speaker 10: Neither your mom nor her caregiver answered. I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: I'm sure they're fine. We need to focus on Sadie.
Speaker 10: Did anything change?
Speaker 9: She's streaming about her parents. It's messing with her head?
Speaker 6: Is she okay?
Speaker 9: She can't keep control?
Speaker 2: Why did I do that?
Speaker 12: Why did I kill him? You know why? Because everything you touch turns to shit. You have to admit that to yourself.
Speaker 10: Where are we?
Speaker 2: There's a forest outside? Where are the houses? Who are all these people outside? I look lost, falls.
Speaker 12: Daste, you're seeing things again. Don't look outside?
Speaker 2: Did you hear that?
Speaker 12: What a voice?
Speaker 2: It's saying something? It's saying Do it now?
Speaker 12: We need to drown out your voices.
Speaker 2: Where are you sweating so much?
Speaker 12: Looks like you are too and bleeding?
Speaker 10: What have you done?
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 9: Whatever? You need to deal with that.
Speaker 10: I'm pulling up the security feed.
Speaker 9: Don't tell me, just deal with it. Sadie's parietal lobes flaring up. Whatever pain she's feeling in the dream, she's feeling in real life. Her pulse is dropping. It's killing her.
Speaker 10: Someone's here outside the facility, but not alone this time.
Speaker 6: How many more?
Speaker 10: Two more? Three in total? I don't know. They're really close together. Same guy. No, and I'm not sure it's a guy. What do you mean?
Speaker 14: I mean, I don't know if it's a guy or a woman, or even a fucking human. I don't know what this silhouette is. I don't understand it.
Speaker 12: It's your mother, God damn it?
Speaker 2: Can you?
Speaker 10: Of course?
Speaker 14: It's not doing anything the thing outside, it's just standing there.
Speaker 8: Hello, missus Beck, your daughter can't come to the phone.
Speaker 13: Your daughter's been clean for five months. She was planning on telling you about it after six. She dreams about it. She dreams about you, making you proud. She wants to reward you for never giving up on her, even at her lowest of lows.
Speaker 10: What do you want?
Speaker 13: Shut down the security system? I'm outside. I'd like to come.
Speaker 12: In Fal's alarm. I turned it off. Say it out loud.
Speaker 2: I killed Todd.
Speaker 12: Feel better?
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you, good girl. The madness must end. The pain you cause must end. There's only one solution. Find a knife and put it to your throat and cut. You won't even be thinking about anything. You won't even remember this conversation. You're just gonna wake up and do it. The next thing, you know, all that kilt you feel will be gone.
Speaker 11: You didn't kill Mom and dad. Mantleful nit.
Speaker 2: You need to let it go. I have.
Speaker 11: Sadie. You said this to me on that phone call a few months ago.
Speaker 3: Now I'm saying it to you.
Speaker 2: Come back to me. Do you come back to me?
Speaker 12: Do you hear that I didn't hear a thing.
Speaker 2: Mom. I need to show you something. It's in your bedroom.
Speaker 12: I'm not going in there.
Speaker 2: I wasn't asking what you know. Where we are. This is my childhood home, the place I dream about the most, the place I'm in the most control. And I made some renovations. Every night. I dream about this prison every night. I reinforce it. I made it just for you.
Speaker 12: You're gonna kill me too, after you've killed your father. Oh, say it's.
Speaker 2: Over, you're over. I have you. There you are. I'm glad we can finally look at each other. I really wasn't sure this would work. But here we are, and you're scared. Doesn't feel so good, does it. You're not getting out. You might as well have a drink too. Okay, if you're listening, I'm not coming back to you. But it's okay. Just let this happen.
Speaker 6: We're in the forest. We are in control.
Speaker 2: We're not in control. A little out of security, just in case. I took bills, a lot of them. But you're stuck here with me. You'll die here with me, Like I said, no one fucks with my family and lives.
Speaker 6: I'm in your facility. You gotta die fast?
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 14: Her heart rates plummeting, The security system's down, something's trying to get in, Andrews is heading towards it.
Speaker 10: Morgan, do you hear me?
Speaker 9: I'm fucking busy.
Speaker 10: I have to get him, and do you see it? Come on, there's no point, let's go. Don't make me pick you up, old man.
Speaker 11: Can we pump her stomach or something?
Speaker 9: She told me not to wake her up. She made me promise.
Speaker 11: She didn't tell you she was going to kill herself.
Speaker 7: Can you save her?
Speaker 11: Fuck?
Speaker 9: I can't make the decision. It has to be you.
Speaker 11: Nope, you don't put this in my hands.
Speaker 9: Whatever you decide, I'll back you up. But you need to decide now. Okay, what do you want.
Speaker 2: Me to do?
Speaker 11: Say with my sister?
Speaker 9: Do everything I say when I say it.
Speaker 11: Stay with me, Sadie.
Speaker 9: Take off her shirt, open her mouth.
Speaker 11: I need to give her these what is it?
Speaker 9: Activated?
Speaker 2: Charcoal? Come on? Come on?
Speaker 10: Did you see it?
Speaker 6: It was too dark?
Speaker 10: Did you see it? Get yourself together? I let it in.
Speaker 8: I turned off the security system. That's why the alarm isn't done anymore. The dream stock, it exists. It's always us.
Speaker 10: It's coming up the stairs.
Speaker 8: It's coming for us. We'll merge with it. We'll all merge with it eventually.
Speaker 10: Andrews, there's nothing there, Sadie.
Speaker 11: Wake up, Sadie.
Speaker 9: She won't wake up, not right now?
Speaker 11: Is she going to be okay?
Speaker 9: Stay with her, Keep talking to her. What the hell happened?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 10: Are you okay?
Speaker 9: I'm okay. Are you okay.
Speaker 10: I'm far from okay, but I'm doing better than he is.
Speaker 8: I've seen you, I've seen all of you.
Speaker 5: What did you do over there?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I really don't.
Speaker 5: Everyone woke up. Really, whatever you did, I think it worked. I think it's over.
Speaker 10: Morgan. Sorry, I didn't mean to.
Speaker 9: It's fine.
Speaker 10: I was certain I was going to die earlier.
Speaker 9: I had quite a day myself.
Speaker 10: Whatever it was, I'm glad I didn't see it.
Speaker 14: Hearing it was enough. I need to say one thing. You were what was on my mind more than survival. They did disgust me.
Speaker 9: My mom died.
Speaker 10: This was bad timing.
Speaker 9: No, it's perfect. Actually, can you just sit here with me for a little bit.
Speaker 11: Hi, Sadie, it's okay.
Speaker 3: I'm your sister. Morgan told me I should say your name and remind you who I am as often as possible. I hope my words are getting through to you somewhere, wherever you are. Maybe he's cutting through the noise. In one of Josie's dreams, I asked her if life is mostly pain and grief with good shit in between, or if it's mostly good shit with pain and grief in between. If life were good shit. You'd wake up right now, you'd say something kind of mean, but it would let me know that you were okay, and that would be the important thing. I don't know if I can live a life that's mostly pain and grief. I give you some good shit right now. God, you're such a bit you know, Okay.
Speaker 11: It's enough of that.
Speaker 3: Let me update you. The doc is not doing so hot. It's probably better off than you. Though Morgan's mom died. She's been leaning on Diego, and Diego has been letting her. It's actually kind of cute, small bright spot. I don't know what happened to Manifold, and I don't know if you killed it.
Speaker 10: I don't know if.
Speaker 3: By saving you I doomed mankind Wow, God, that it's so much harder when I say it out loud. Still nothing, Huh. I'm running out of things to say. And I've been awake for a very long time. The days may seventeenth, and we don't know if something's going to happen. We don't know if a major news story is going to break any minute. We don't know what to do next.
Speaker 6: We're lost.
Speaker 11: Deep down.
Speaker 3: You're kind of fucked up, but you're fucked up for the right reason, so I'll just call it a wash.
Speaker 12: We need you.
Speaker 3: I need you, Sadie. I need you to wait, wake up, please wake up right now. The story of Sadie Craft can't end with you as a brain heead vegetable. You're too arrogant for that.
Speaker 6: So I know it.
Speaker 3: This is the one thing I do know that happens next. You're wherever you are, and you're hearing me, and it's the voice you've been looking for, and you're drawn to it, and you're so drawn to it that you start to remember that you're not at home and that you need to get back here. You need to get back to your sister who loves you. This is all can happen so soon because I need it to happen soon. I need something to keep me going. I need you to tell me it's okay to go to sleep and I don't have time to eat.
Speaker 7: You're going to do it now, right now, Sadie. Wake up, Wake up, wake up, Wake up.
Speaker 2: Hy I've missed you, says I saw a lot of work to do.
Speaker 1: You're listening to dream Sequence written and created by Andrew Martin Robinson, directed by Dave b and John Brooks. Executive producers are Molly Barton, John Brooks, Dave Beastley and Marcy Wiseman for Realm, Alex Williams, Matt Frederick and Trevor Young for iHeart Podcasts, Chris Dicky and Noah Feinberg for Blumhouse Television, starring Jesse Case and Alice Kremelberg, with performances by Shalinie, Bethina Einer, Gunn, Nick Osborne, Winifred, Anne Kincannon, Tara Brown, Emily Barry, Linnelle Scott, Shannon McClung, Dave Huber, Hugo Armstrong, Cooper, Tomilson, Joel Haberley, Simaj Miller, Dean Simone, and Brian Finney. Additional voices by Patrick Higney, Fred Greenholg, John Brooks, Christina Teleska and Kaylan West. Casting by Sunday Bowling, Kennedy CSA.
Speaker 12: And Meg Mormon CSA.
Speaker 1: Producers for Realm are Fred Greenholge, Marcus Thorne, Magala and Rhoda bay Essa. Associate producer Michael Colter, production manager Devin Shepherd, Production coordinator Angela Yee. Dialogue editing by Corey Barton, Sound design by roy O'sha Dan Powell and Kaylan West. Final mixed by Kaylan West. Original score composed by Marcus Thorne Pagala Songs for Josie by Kaylan West. Recorded at Real Voice Los Angeles and Citybox, New York City. This podcast was recorded under a SAG after collective bargaining agreement. Dream Sequence is a production of iHeart Podcasts, Blumhouse Television, and Realm. Find more great podcasts by visiting the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite show.