Speaker 1: Hey rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right. You can buy your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos kings the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 2: Hey, rain Drops.
Speaker 1: On today's episode of Reality with the King, we obviously have to talk about that explosive finale of the Real Housewives of New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've given it a break.
Speaker 1: I was too busy upoc's ass because it's such a great season. But rain Drops we must talk about. I mean talk about an amazing finale that Jersey hasn't seen in like years. But I could not do this episode alone. I have two beautiful dolls who are my love and my fellow Michiganders who have the amazing that hit the successful podcasts All about the Housewives podcast Give it Up.
Speaker 2: For My Girls. Introduce yourself to the rain Drops ladies.
Speaker 3: Hi, everybody, We're so excited to be speaking with you.
Speaker 4: We are a Carlos.
Speaker 5: Stan We love talking to you. No, we really are.
Speaker 6: And then everyone, all of our listeners wore blake. Did you guys listen to Carlos's last episode like they love listening to it?
Speaker 5: You have to say, I think.
Speaker 6: It's actually recently you said something like about Dolorous and it was like, I'm Carlos's thing about Delorius was amazing, and they just kept coming to us and we're like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our listeners always encourage us to listen to Carlos King. They always say they're like, have you listened? You need to listen to this episode, listen to it now, So we always.
Speaker 2: Do, well listen.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you to You two are like the Jersey experts as well, and I could not think of doing this episode with anybody. I've been in your podcast before. You guys are such supporters of mine. I'm support of yours, So let's get right into it. I mean, girls, that finale was insane. In the membrane, I'm physically shaking, like I'm Lisa Barlow on the sprinter bus in my fur calling Vita Liquor sponsors so that I won't get arrested by the US Marshalls. So let's just get right into it. What did you two think about that finale? And did it live up to this moment that we've all been waiting for?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: I actually I.
Speaker 3: Was very invested, and I think that's good because I haven't been invested the entire season, so I do think it was really intense. It was kind of needed to have everyone together. And I get why there's no reunion.
Speaker 6: I mean I literally had butterflies in my stomach watching it because I was like nervous shaking because I was like, what is happening? Because like I had to rewatch it three times just that like you know, scene.
Speaker 5: Of them getting up, and I loved it.
Speaker 6: I thought it was a great finale and it just showed it goes to show that like the production and Bravo is probably going to say goodbye to most of them and they made they edit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely feel like not only like a season finale, but like a series finale in the sense of you won't see half of these girls ever. So let's just give us as proper like good Fellas, you know, you know, sort of like you know, finality in terms of what we've been seeing. You know, there was some men, explosive moments, so many explosive revelations. Let's get into the Dolores and Margaret. Josephs up it all so I need to know who you guys believe, Margaret or Dolores. So here they are sitting on the couch and listen. Margaret, this finale had no fucks to give, she said, if I'm going down, all you bitches are going down with me. I refuse to continue this season without exposing everybody in my way.
Speaker 2: So her first victim.
Speaker 1: Was Delores, where she revealed that Delores was invited to this meeting where they were pretty much going to listen, take down Louie.
Speaker 2: You know, let's just call it what it is.
Speaker 1: Delores reaction when she called her the C word see you next Tuesday, I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 2: A pardon me?
Speaker 1: Felt like, okay, do I believe Dolores or is Dolores not admitting to it because she doesn't want the rap of Teresa nor the tree huggers. Because Dolores's loyalty has been very questionable. You know who do you, ladies believe? Do you believe Margaret or do you believe dolor Dolorus all day?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think if you look at Margaret, she looks very questionable, you know, where she didn't anticipate Dolores to go that crazy, so and then she backs down.
Speaker 4: A little bit. So because she backs out.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I believe Dolores, because why would Dolores be like she's looking at her like bitch, Like, don't even go there, don't even start this shit with me, Like I know how you work.
Speaker 4: You're not playing with me. So I do believe Dolores here.
Speaker 3: I believe that Margaret is making that up because Margaret wants problems with Teresa and Dolores. But I know a lot of people are questioning her. I think Dolores is like, I have to keep my enemies closer, and that's what she does with Margaret.
Speaker 6: But I also I've been telling Raxcy and I think Dolores downplays her relationship with Margaret because they call each other best friends, they call each other sisters after they're apologizing after.
Speaker 5: The little blow up. But I still think Dolores is telling the truth.
Speaker 6: And I think that Margaret just wants to make Teresa Dolores not friends and she can have Dolores alter herself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that's the reason why I listen as a housewives connoisseur, as somebody who started Jersey, you know who started Atlanta.
Speaker 2: This isn't what.
Speaker 1: I produced, do you know what I mean? It's still like Hunger Games is you know, Jersey and a lot of housewives. Because I said on my own podcasts before, it's no longer about friendships. It's more about alliances. It's more about who cannot align myself with in order for me to secure another season. Jersey is definitely a show that is not at all about friendships. Is truly about picking aside, sticking to a side, and then investigating their quote unquote friends or their cast members to dick of so much dirt about them.
Speaker 2: And that's not.
Speaker 1: What I produced. Early on this season, we got the drama and all that stuff. I mean, hello Teresa chasing down Danielle stop as she pulling her hair, like we have some wild moments, but none to where somebody is being investigated to the degree of your involving husbands and children.
Speaker 2: I'm with you too.
Speaker 1: Dolores immediate reaction to me displayed that Margaret was lying. And the way Margaret sort of clocked Jackie's tea, which will get to later, the way she stood up with her bob looking like Nicki Minaj back in two thousand and one, you know, Starships era. The way she kind of like stood up, it was like, no, bitch, I know for a fact you did it.
Speaker 2: She did not have that same energy with Dolores.
Speaker 1: And the fact that de Laura's called her, I mean the C word in front of her face sort of showed me that Dolores is not the bitch to play with. Do you say Margaret underestimated that Delores is not somebody that she can scare the way she does these other women, I e.
Speaker 2: Melissa.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she got so scared.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, she didn't expect Dolores's reaction, and she's like, I need Dolores because, just like you said, it's all about alliances here. So she's like, I need Dolores to have my back to be on my side to pick me, you know, over Teresa if it comes down to it. So she really backed the hell down and that told you everything.
Speaker 4: She wouldn't have backed down, just like you said with the Jackie thing.
Speaker 3: But I have a question because you're a producer, and when you were producing New Jersey, didn't they have like a couple of year contracts, not like a one year contract? Because I feel like there's so much pressure to deliver and do the dirtiest thing so you get another season. So you kind of have to understand where they're coming from. But when you were on the show, didn't you guys give Housewives like a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So listen, anybody who's on the show, they have options, right, So no one does a one season deal, not one person on any reality show.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, let me just say docuseries. Right, if you're on like The Bachelor, obviously that one season. But when you're on a docu series like this, you're signed up for multiple seasons. But the thing is this, the network has the right to get rid of you. They don't have to exercise their option, right, So you could be signed on for like four years, but if your first season is then spectacular.
Speaker 2: Every network has.
Speaker 1: The right to let you go wow. That's the way it goes. And what happens with these housewives is this. It's not often that a middle age woman is able to be famous and on television because unfortunately, in our business, middle aged women don't have a lot of options to have a leading role on the television show, right, and that's primarily actresses.
Speaker 2: When you are reality star, you.
Speaker 1: Can have a second life, a second win post forty. And what that means is you are immedially famous, you're immedially successful. You me deally have all this wealth, and it's not every day that you have those opportunities, and it reaks U desperation to keep it. Listen, I have no issue with Jackie Goldschneider. She's great television. But I think Jackie is listen to me, it will get to the finale dinner in a second. Jackie Goldschneider to me is the perfect example of I will do whatever it takes to be to remain relevant. You know, I will disregard my friendship of five plus years with Melissa and Margaret and befriend Teresa if that means I get more camera time. You know, I think Jackie's loyalty is to her fame.
Speaker 3: I do think though, that Jackie did realize she was treated way differently when she got cast as a friend of the people like Melissa and Margaret who called her every single day.
Speaker 4: They stopped calling her, they.
Speaker 3: Stopped being loyal, and she was like, wait, is this friendship actually genuine? And that's why she was so comfortable flipping because they stopped giving a shit about her once she got demoted. So the you know, for her, she's like, this was never authentic, Like I.
Speaker 2: Thought, that's a good point. That's a good point.
Speaker 4: But I see your.
Speaker 3: Point too, Like I see your point, and I'm like, but then I also see her side of it as well.
Speaker 6: But it's also like if she was someone too, you know, at that dinner for we will get to it, I guess, but at that dinner, it's if like she really wants to be on that show and secure her spot, Like she has so much shit on Margaret that she could say, like I know she does. So it's like, why don't you say it, Like why are you backing down? Like why aren't you telling your truth that probably you have on her? So that's what bothers me because it's like, let's let's let's do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree with you. I think Jackie.
Speaker 1: Listen, Jackie did not expect to get exposed. And Honey, I mean if if I wanted to see how her chair looked, I needed to see the seat because I needed to see if there were brown doodoo stains. Because literally, yeah, sorry.
Speaker 2: For the mental picture.
Speaker 1: Rank drops hot, hide your wives and hib the kids. I felt like she shit at her pants. I mean, talk about bubble guts, not butterplasmia stomach like literally bubble guts. But I want to talk about this before we get to that part. What do we think about the Louis Teresa's conversation juxtaposed against Joe Gorgas and Melissa's conversation as they were getting ready to have this finale dinner. So we got a chance to get two point of views from let's call it what it is, the two families who are the anchors of the show. Right to me, it was evident that the network, the production knew that these two families will never appear on the same show ever again. And from the flashbacks to the conversations about their parents, look, everyone knows. Teresa's my friend in real life and I love her dearly. It saddened me to see the flashbacks of her parents because, and I said this in nauseum, I know for a fact that her parents adored her, and I know for a fact that Teresa lived to please her parents and to take care of them when they were ill. And to sort of see how Joe Gorga said out of his own mouth that his father said, to take care of your sister. That was pretty much your father's dying wish. And to know that you could not even live up to your father's wishes to me, explain the type of man you are.
Speaker 2: And I know that everybody.
Speaker 1: Has these feelings about Louis, and I want to ask you ladies your thoughts on him. But I feel like no one thinks about the fact that at the end of the day, at the end of the day, Joe Gorga is blood related to Teresa.
Speaker 2: That's her only sibling.
Speaker 1: He said, out of his own mouth, My father said to take care of my sister, and you have I failed that assignment.
Speaker 2: You. I think it's I think it's super sad and super gross.
Speaker 6: I think too, it's like a lot of people's relationships can be like you don't like your in law, so like he might not like Louis, But why does it have to be like the be all end all for your relationship with your sister, Like there should have still been some sort of communication after before the wedding, after the wedding, like him still trying if like that's what you told your father that you're going to do, and that you're going to take care of her and her daughters and making sure that they're okay, and like making sure that their headspace is okay, like if if you heard like the way Melissa told him in that conversation, is that that house is so stressed, Like how do you not want to pick up the phone and call Gia at least or call somebody and say, are you guys doing okay?
Speaker 5: Are you guys doing something? It's something that do I need to know?
Speaker 6: And if they say no, don't worry about it, then at least you know you did your job. But how do you not have that feeling to do that with them? It blows my mind?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Joe.
Speaker 3: One thing that bothered me about him is you can tell in the last year he doesn't look happy if you see photos videos.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have the same energy he used to have, but you know, he still.
Speaker 3: Tried to throw shades, so he doesn't care about what his dad said, his mom says anything, because he still.
Speaker 4: Tried to throw shade.
Speaker 3: And he said, if my sister was really going through something, she would never want everyone to know about it.
Speaker 4: And it's like, well, what about you, Joe.
Speaker 3: We've never heard anything that you're going through, so why are you throwing shade at Teresa?
Speaker 4: Like this is a real thing.
Speaker 3: They brought a dangerous person who's been harassing Teresa's children onto this platform for no reason. It's like they take it too far and then it gets so ugly and now it's like, what was it worth it?
Speaker 4: Everyone? Look where everyone's at now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's saddest me because look, I think that if you look at the cast, okay, and let's look at them, let's look at them silo.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I will go on the record saying I think each of them individually are great housewives, but what they bring to the show, right, I think Melissa is a great housewife. I think Margaret is one. I love Rachel and Danielle Honey, Jennifer Aiden.
Speaker 2: I mean, hello, we'll get to that a second.
Speaker 1: I mean, please find me the black version of Jennifer Aiden for my lover Mans franchise, because Honey, Bunny, she's everything. As individuals, they're all great housewives. It's saddest me that nobody felt the need to say, Okay, bitch, let's figure out how to make this show work, how to not make it dark. Let's not investigate each other. Let's not even run the gamut of like trying to expose each other husbands. The thinking that I'm getting the most I've had people texting me about Louie. I literally received the text last night from a friend of mine who said to me, you should be concerned about Louie. And my response was, I can only base somebody off of me meeting them, and I'm sorry, guys, He's a nice person. He's been nothing but sweet to me. Teresa looks happy. I've always said this in nauseum. Teresa's children have great discernment and at the end of the day, they love him. So, guys, I get what it may appear based on what we are fed courtesy of the show of the blogs or whatever, but I can only base Louie character off of what I know him to be, and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong in the end. But as of today, I like Louis. I love Teresa's happiness. It's primarily because of him. Her daughters love him. I don't know what you guys want from me. I don't see it when I'm around him in real life. But you two, what are your thoughts on Louie. Should Teresa be concerned? Because that's the biggest feedback of people saying, well, it's Louie's fault he ruined the show, And I'm like, well, bitch, what.
Speaker 2: Show are you watching? Because I don't think it's Louie's fault.
Speaker 6: I think we've met Louis twan like, like everything you said is like how we feel we've met him.
Speaker 5: He's been nothing but great to us as.
Speaker 6: Well, and like he's and what we were at Brava Khan and we saw him.
Speaker 5: How he interacted with the fans is too. He was awesome. I think a lot of people met him are like, we didn't expect that from him.
Speaker 6: So I really don't understand like the hate, but I also think that he was thrown into this not really understanding how it works, So I think he doesn't know when he talks like how people are going to spend things, and I think he's being genuine and like trying to like just he's very emotional guy, it seems like, so he's trying to show his emotions.
Speaker 5: A lot, and it doesn't. It doesn't.
Speaker 6: The way they edit it or the way he comes out doesn't portray what he's really trying to, like say. And I think he loves Teresa, like you said, the.
Speaker 5: Girls love him.
Speaker 6: Why are people still obsessed with trying to like dethrone him?
Speaker 5: Almost?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think everyone on the cast has come from him, come for him from the very beginning.
Speaker 4: So it's like you can only take so much where you don't.
Speaker 3: Like say something off the wall, especially if you're not, like you know, used to the show of things. So you know, I know he said that thing about Margaret's son, and you know, I think, what like when I think about it, He's just been through so much with everyone coming for him, for his businesses, for his children, for Teresa's children. They gave again a very dangerous person a platform, so he doesn't know how to handle it.
Speaker 4: And I feel very bad because he didn't sign up for this. He just really loves Teresa.
Speaker 3: But like you guys are saying, his you know, their kids adore him, so that tells you everything.
Speaker 4: If they have no concern no one else, should they live with him?
Speaker 6: And his own kids too, Like you think that they're old enough now, you think they can't decide if they don't want to be like have a relationship with their father. If their father was such a bad guy, they live with him too. They see him all the time too, So it just makes no sense. Like from what you're seeing his family, his own father, his sisters, they're all around him. And if you're a bad person, and if you're you have bad ill to people, you wouldn't have this like entrage around you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: I agree, And listen, I will even say this. I didn't like the fact that he said I wish her son would suffer, you know, because I think I think when it comes to the kids, they should be off limits. And listen, I'm pretty sure he may regret it because you are in the moment and you're pissed and you're heated. So it's not something to like, you know, nail him to the crossover, but it was. It did shock me to hear that, So listen. I would go on the record saying I did not like that. I didn't think that was appropriate. But I also know that at the end of the day, this is real life and people are talking to the excess of people and involving like lawyers and private investigators, like am I watching Daylight NBC? Like what in the American Greed true crime series on Peacock's special of Jersey?
Speaker 2: Am I watching here? That's not my enjoyment?
Speaker 6: And carls imagine this happened to any other house if their man x came on the show or like how to be talking to show is keep coming after them, they would go crazy. Like Rachel, they called like the man boobs Daniel's man boobs, and she went off the wall. She threw something like I imagine if this was happening to anyone else's husband, what they would do to the production, what they would do to the show, Like, they would go crazy. And it's because Teresa, like you produced her. I think she's very just chill and like go with the flow that she's allowed even all of this to even happened, like where she didn't put her foot down.
Speaker 5: It's not on her.
Speaker 6: But it's just crazy because if any other housewife had this happened to them, they would be going nuts.
Speaker 5: They were doing crazy who.
Speaker 1: I hate to interrupt, but stay tuned for more. This is reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. So let's get into this finale dinner.
Speaker 2: Honey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jennifer Aiden, I'm gonna say this and I'm not going to take it back. Jennifer Aiden maybe the top ten best housewives of all time?
Speaker 2: Top ten. Yeah, I'm going on a limb. She she ask the ability.
Speaker 1: You don't like Kenya Moore can ruff of feathers and just like get other people's skin. Jennifer Aiden is similar in the sense of she's so witty, she's so quick, she's quick with it, she's pretty, she's like wealthy, and I think she's a true housewives and she's funny. When she went to Teresa and I's live show, I met her for the first time there. She's so pretty, she's so fun and the entire audience was like fanning out over her. She's so delicious to watch. I mean, I did not expect Jennifer Legend Aiden to eviscerate Danielle's husband's body parts, because listen, the man moves, to me is just typical housewife comedy clap back. Like, to me, it's not anything. She's not talking about his job up what he does for a living, allegedly licking sex toys up his ass. You know, like there's certain things where you're like, Okay, that may be too far. The fact that she said your man has the booths and you have.
Speaker 2: The bra.
Speaker 1: The fuck thinks about that? That moment to me solidify like I need her back on the show. But we'll talk about the fate of the housewives later. But what did you guys think of that? I mean, tense across the motherfucking board.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she wouldn't have done that though, had Danielle not set first. You know, I come home to my husband because daniel was trying to throw shade about it in the poolhouse, and we know a lot was edited out of that scene as well.
Speaker 4: So that's the only.
Speaker 3: Reason Jennifer says something, just like Jennifer says, won't you know, won't start now, won't be none? You know, they always start. She reacts and she's quick with it, and that's what we love. We love to see that.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 5: That was amazing that.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was so epic, was so epic because I mean to know that that soundby alone can make a woman get up out of her seat and literally, Danielle, I like you when I say this, don't take it like seriously. It's me being fun, but I'm also being real. Danielle studied the playbook of Teresa Judice. So okay, okay, listen, we saw you on MTV TRL Britney Spears fan out. We saw you on was it Jersey Delicious or some shit like Danielle, and listen, this is not an insult.
Speaker 2: It's a compliment.
Speaker 1: The way that Beyonce study Diana Ross and Michael Jackson's cool.
Speaker 2: It's okay. You're supposed to study the legends.
Speaker 1: You not only study Brittany Spears to be a pop star that didn't go anywhere. So instead you study the pop icon of housewives, which is Teresa Judaice. So when she got up out of her seat and like did exactly what Teresa did to Margaret seasons ago, I'm like, Teresa, all of these women are your sons, okay, and you raised these girls.
Speaker 2: You are mother.
Speaker 1: You are seriously, this is like your playhouse and all of these women are in your playroom. You literally built the house that is the Real Housewives of Jersey. So when Danielle did that, I'm like Teresa Junior, I can't be mad at it. But did you guys think the same thing? Like, girlfriend, what are we doing here?
Speaker 4: I do think she's trying to be the young version of Teresa.
Speaker 3: I do think she is someone who's always wanted to be famous, and so she knows that these kind of moments were iconic for Teresa and she wants that too to again secure her spot for the next season, Like this is really gonna make her as a housewived, change her in her husband's life. So I definitely think she is taking some tips from Teresa and trying to do the same thing. But I did want to ask you, because she does throw a picture, we don't actually see that happening. As a producer, why do you think that they didn't show her throwing it?
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's talk about that really fast. So allegedly, because I was told this too, that Dangelle allegedly threw a glass picture at Jennifer Aden. What we saw was more so like pushing the dishes towards her direction.
Speaker 2: Is it true that she?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: Okay, so what did you ladies here?
Speaker 3: You're missing apart? Margaret says, she shouldn't have thrown that at you. She should, Yes, Jennifer, she shouldn't have thrown that at you. I don't agree with that. So Margaret says that, which confirms it was thrown at Jennifer.
Speaker 1: So are they saying she picked up a glass picture that we see on the kool Aid label and that she like threw it in Jennifer's direction.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it was glass.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I just know that it was like a picture thrown at her.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And Margaret literally.
Speaker 3: Says it, and she's like, I don't agree with her throwing that at you.
Speaker 6: Like imagine the way that, Like do you think a little push of like the plates made production come in and like want.
Speaker 5: To grab her, Like why would that have happened?
Speaker 6: You know, like a little push of the plate we see them break glasses, but a throw would make production have to security come and like escort her out of the area.
Speaker 2: Good point. Good point.
Speaker 1: So to answer your question, why was it removed Listen, I'm shocked to hear that maybe it was that dangerous that they didn't want I mean, but again, I'm from old school housewives, like we like I listen, I saw Kenya morget her hair pulled from Porsche and dragged across the reunion stage, do you know what I mean? So I don't get this sort of removing stuff to make someone look good. So I can't even explain to you why that would happen if I did indeed happen, because I don't come from that world. I literally we saw Ashley, Jacqueline's daughter pull Danielle's hair. Now, we also saw Danielle grab someone's weave and held her alleged pulled hair from a scout in the Confessionals, So again that's what we see. So to note that that could have allegedly been removed, the only thing I can say to you is maybe they're trying to protect Danielle in terms of coming back next season because she's a younger housewife and they want to make sure the show is at least skewed younger. So yeah, that bothers me, because listen, Jennifer Aiden obviously is a lot, and that's in a good sense to me. But to know that that was not only did she have glass slapped in her face, she now had a glass picture allegedly a picture thrown in her direction. So it's sort of like, Danielle, you need to go on Battie's Jersey on zeus. Yeah, and just audition for that show. That's more your style, my baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And the fact that Jennifer allowed her to come back is like why I think a lot of people love Jennifer, because a lot of people would have been like, went crazy, like she's not coming back, He'll no take her out of Milton and yeah, like people with Milton jumpers like it's fine, bring her back and she doesn't phaze me, bring her back in like I'm not, I don't give a shit.
Speaker 5: But yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: The moment that shocked me.
Speaker 1: I haven't been this shocked on a housewife show since it was revealed Monica Garcia rand a blog, Right, Yeah, I had no idea that Jackie Golschneider met with Louis X in February of twenty twenty one. The thing is this, and this is why I always tell me housewives nowadays is seriously the game of survivor.
Speaker 2: It's whatever you'll do to like stay on the island.
Speaker 1: The island is housewives, So listen, I like to give everyone of their props, and I'm going to give Margaret her props.
Speaker 2: Margaret did not hold back.
Speaker 1: I what's crazy is in that very moment when Margaret said, well, Jackie, you're the one who met with her, I mean with his ex, and Jackie's like, no, no, I'm like, like in real time, I'm like, okay, what's going on?
Speaker 2: And then when Melissa.
Speaker 1: Said, Jackie, if you said it, be honest about it, because it's going to come out, and then for Dolores to sort of repeat that you saw Jackie's.
Speaker 2: Life flash before her eyes. She was Rudolph ritt NOO's dear red right.
Speaker 1: I think she thought that, you know that epic scene on vander Pum Rules where Stasy like just like was sitting next to Kristen and like just like like slapped her when she was next to her. I think Jackie was like scared that Teresa was going to do that.
Speaker 2: So when she when she delicately it.
Speaker 1: Was like sort of when you are a child and you have to fess up to your mom that okay, mom, I did.
Speaker 2: Take the cook the cookie jar the way.
Speaker 1: Jackie Golschneider sort of like melted in her seat, looked in Teresa's direction and went like, yeah, I met with her.
Speaker 2: I was like, your fucking ladies. I watched it five times.
Speaker 1: I was literally, I'm telling you, I had a Lisa Barlow shaking moment.
Speaker 2: I did not expect that. Did you to know that already?
Speaker 5: I did it.
Speaker 4: I thought Margaret was there when that happened.
Speaker 3: So I do think that was a little bit shocking, and I'm kind of wondering, is it true Margaret really didn't know. I don't believe that she didn't know. I don't believe she had found out one week earlier. I do believe she had known this for a while, because it's weird that Jackie wouldn't have told her that if they all can't see Theresa and Margaret's the queen of calling people's exes, and we all knew Margaret. Margaret was in communication with the X. She gifted the ex a bracelet in twenty twenty one. The ex posted it on social media.
Speaker 1: So wait, wait, wait, wait wait, wait, hold on, girlfriend Margaret did what.
Speaker 3: Margaret gifted the ex a bracelet and the X is very unhinged. Posted on social media and said, I want to thank Margaret for giving this to me, tagged her.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean there's receipts of all us.
Speaker 6: So she's a liar when she says she didn't talk to her until after the boat the liar.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow.
Speaker 5: Oh the tea, oh honey.
Speaker 1: And I'm sipping in honey with lemon drops. So I agree with you. I think Jackie told Dolores, Melissa and Margaret, which is why it's no Now it makes sense why those three ladies said you need to be honest because it's going to come out.
Speaker 2: And I think Jackie knew.
Speaker 1: That if I don't reveal this, Let's be clear. If I know that, no one knew about this, this is just.
Speaker 2: Me, honey.
Speaker 1: I'm like going to the lie with my grave, you know what I mean, Like I die, oh baby, period dot.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the fact that Dolores and Melissa was so adamant, like you need to be honest before it comes out.
Speaker 2: Let let's just be honest. I agree with you too. It just hit me. You're right Jackie told Margaret. Whether or not she told Margaret.
Speaker 4: I don't think Dolores knew. I don't think Delus.
Speaker 3: I don't think Dolorus knew Lauras hates Jackie, and Jackie would never tell Dolores that Dolores has always hated Jackie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so I was gonna say that too.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I don't even think Jackie told like Dolores, Margaret, and Melissa. I think Jackie told Margaret, and Margaret told everyone else.
Speaker 4: You have to see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, like guess what she did. But I agree with you. I didn't believe that Margaret's timeline did not make sense to me. But this is the sad parts. Let's have a real conversation in that very moment. We got to be honest here. Margaret, at least in that moment, the audience felt she was vindicated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you too feel the same way?
Speaker 4: No, because we know that she has been having conversation.
Speaker 3: But we all we know all listen, at the end of the day, Teresa has been saying this person's dangerous and dangerous to my family, and every single one of you have admitted now that you've been in communication with her.
Speaker 5: I think she's been indicated. I think Teresa's viated.
Speaker 3: So I think Teresa's been indicated to be like, here's a dangerous person. You guys have taken this so far to give this person a platform for us to discuss her, knowing that she's this dangerous, knowing that legal thing is if like there's so much legal stuff involved.
Speaker 4: And so I.
Speaker 3: Do think Theresa's vindicated because they all spoke to her. But Jackie just kind of looked like an idiot because she had the opportunity the week before to say something and she just didn't when they sat with the attorney. So that would have been the perfect opportunity to just be honest about it, like no one was innocent here, and you know, it's still all like mind boggling though, But I mean it was a good It was a good scene for like Margaret to be like, here's what I have on you.
Speaker 6: Like without knowing what we know, Like if I was just a casual, if you were watching it, I would be like, dann Margaret really like it looked like she had nothing to even touch, like she she didn't just stayed away. But how are you so comfortable to call this ex and like a week before and be like, hey, ry guys, Yeah, how are you so comfortable to call the ex a week before and be like, hey, like who talked to you or who did this? It's like that just shows you've had so much communication with her.
Speaker 2: So talk to me.
Speaker 1: What do you know about Margaret's interactions with the ex? What is the timeline that you know that the audience isn't aware of because the audience, in their defense, they can only base things off of what they're watching on the show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so from just like Jackie met with her in twenty twenty one, there was interactions in twenty twenty one. I don't know the exact months that she interacted with her, but there was an interaction in twenty twenty one. Because the acts, just like Melissa has said, the ex did DM everybody, like Joe has talked to her. Melissa has talked to her. Everybody has talked to this ex because she wanted to make sure, like she wanted to get her story out about Louis. So she's DMed everybody under the sun, and like sometimes it happens, it is what it is.
Speaker 5: But Margaret has talked to her.
Speaker 6: Margaret also has spoken on the phone with her multiple times.
Speaker 5: It wasn't just once and it was all before the bodiitos.
Speaker 6: She got subpoenaed for this because there was an actual court case, like there was a you know, louing the ex how to go to court, and they subpoenaed her because they wanted to They wanted to show that, you know, what this ex was doing, contacting Teresa's coworkers essentially, like that's like you're talking about like you know, your work now, so it's like she's contacting her coworkers. And they wanted to show that on record. But then Margaret didn't show up to the court to show up to it, so it's legal. They saw that you talked to her, and it's because of that bracelet thing that shows that she did talk to her.
Speaker 5: In twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: What did Margaret ever a knowledge or respond to her fans about that post of the X revealing that Margaret gave her bracelet.
Speaker 2: No, No, she's not that we've seen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, not that we've seen, because they just think it's like, you know, this is what we're doing. Margaret again has talked to Siggy's ex, remember Siggy's husband at the time, she contacted Siggy's X, and that was one thing, Siggy said, the production you're not doing, You're not getting my husband's ex involved.
Speaker 5: Margaret did that.
Speaker 6: Margaret has clearly found out things about Jennifer Aiden and like her husband's past. Like Margaret does that all the time. So it's not that crazy that Margaret's going to do this with Teresa's husband that they can't stand his exes.
Speaker 2: I didn't think about that.
Speaker 1: Margaret didn't know that Jennifer Aiden's husband cheated on her, yes with a with a coworker. So it is plausible that obviously Margaret would reach out to the exes because SIGGI, first of all, your exclusive with Siggy was so amazing, so congratulations, I mean it was fantastic and it like blew up the internet. Siggy did reveal to you ladies that yes, Margaret reached out to her ex and that's when she said, this is enough, Like I'm here to have fun and throw cake on the ground and all that shit. But like, why do you think Margaret feels the need to all of a sudden to play this dangerous game of Molly's games.
Speaker 2: So the Molly's game, it's like Margaret's game.
Speaker 5: That's actually to me.
Speaker 6: She ruins the show sometimes, like we're all for fun, like the moment she had with Jackie, that's it is fun.
Speaker 5: We're all for fun.
Speaker 6: But for her to like have to go into like all these people and in the minute like her son's involved, it's like, which is not even true, Like there's still no proof that they keep saying that Louis called the sun that did not happen. So like for her to go crazy when she like it comes in her core, but when like she can go do with everyone else, that's why to me, she doesn't play fear and she ruins the show.
Speaker 3: Carlos, I talked to Siggey today and she told us to tell you.
Speaker 2: Hi, Oh, I love her.
Speaker 1: Did she tell you I ran into her like a peer one imports or something and.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that, but she's I said.
Speaker 3: I was like, we're going on Carlos's podcast, and she like, make sure you tell them.
Speaker 2: I said, Hi, No, I love Siggy. She was so sweet.
Speaker 1: She said, you're the Carlos King, honey heard so much about. We spent like thirty minutes talking and I listen up there she's she's such a great doll that I like her and I think that's why I'm so sad because Jersey was like top tier housewives, right, it was up there with like Atlanta, you know, like just comedy and drama and.
Speaker 2: Real life stuff.
Speaker 1: And it's saddest me that it's gone to the point where it is about the behind the scenes stuff. So now that we saw this finale, now that we know there's no reunion, what do you think the future of Housewives is going to be? Andy Cohen sent on his podcast with an over zealous caller, who, by the way, was so fun I like lovers.
Speaker 2: She's like, get rid of these Oh, I'm like, sister, who are you? Come on my podcast, baby, I'll give you. I'll give you the entire hour and how that she was so funny to me.
Speaker 1: But Andy has said, like, yes, we're thinking about a reboot, we're thinking about new girls, we're thinking about keeping some What is you'all prediction in terms of who stays and who goes? And I will give you guys my exclusive prediction too.
Speaker 3: I think they're only going to bring about three people back. Because he's talking about a reboot, they're talking about fresh faces, so obviously that.
Speaker 4: Means that majority of the cast isn't going to come back.
Speaker 3: I do think that, whether you like Teresa or not, as we saw him watch What Happens like, Teresa was like the word of the night Teresa. Every scene is based on Teresa. It would only make sense if she comes back. I would love to see Jennifer come back because she's top to your housewife, like she's why we watch the Housewives.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I do see Dolores coming back and one of the newbies coming back as well.
Speaker 4: I think Melissa is done.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't mind Margaret coming back, to be quite honest, but I also believe she is one hundred percent the reason the show is as toxic edited. If I had to pick between Margaret and Melissa, I'm gonna go with Margaret though, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 6: I honest, I think they're only going to bring back two people or reboot it. Like I don't even think they're gonna bring back three or four because then you're kind of just because the way that they've been all been explaining it, the way that they you know, did this finale, it's like they're trying to do like the end of an era type show. So it's like for them to bring back like half the cast, like it just wouldn't make sense. And I think that they're going to pick two people from either side. I don't think they're going to bring back one person from the TREESA side and one person from Margaret's side or whoever.
Speaker 5: I think they're gonna.
Speaker 6: Bring back two people and then try to get a new cast going around those two people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I agree with the both of you, and this is my prediction. Who I strongly ninety nine point nine percent believe that. Listen, there's no show without Teresa. And I'm not saying that because she's my friend. I'm saying it because I'm a producer. I create shows, I work with networks. Networks are built off of advertising dollars. I have never seen a woman in my lifetime, and you ladies, tell me if you see if you have seen it. I have never seen a woman who is truly the face of a show like truly is. We talk about Kyle being the face of nine to two and zero. I do think and I love Kyle, but I do think there's life after Kyle if if she decides to leave the show. We see Atlanta Housewives survive without Nini, And to me, Nini is Atlanta Housewives. I'm not saying the show is good or great. I'm just saying we've seen it. I don't see a world where you have the pinnacle face of a show and to know that Andy Combe's best friend in real life. Kelly Rippa said on her own podcast, there's no show without you, Teresa.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't see Andy.
Speaker 1: Cohen and Kelly Rippa having a battle over who's do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I think that's you know.
Speaker 1: I think I think I think everyone knows that it's Teresa's show. So with that being said, I think Teresa comes back. I think Dolores comes back because she's Switzerland. I think I think Teresa needs a friend, and I think they believe Dolores is the best candidate. I love Jennifer Aiden. Unfortunately, I don't know if they want her back. I'm just being on It's not my opinion of whether or not she shouldn't. I want her to stay on forever. I'm just being honest. Based on what I'm seeing, I don't see a world where they invite her back, and I think, possibly, possibly, they may keep one of the two newbies, Danielle or Rachel but I don't see anything beyond that. I think Melissa and Joe knows their time is up. I think the reason why you're seeing Joe Gorga stressed out is because I think he knows that this show he sacrifices the relationship of his sister for is done. I think Melissa knows her time is up. With that being said, though, I think the networks loves them, and I think they'll be able to do other stuff like how we see like lu Anne do things and Sonya Morgan Derinda. I think they'll do other things, but I don't think they will ever ever be back, and I think mar I think they may bring Margaret back if she decides to sort of come in and not be so advantageous to take down to recent Louis, but I don't see Margaret coming back either.
Speaker 2: We all believe Jennifer Aiden's a great housewife.
Speaker 1: So before I let you ladies go, do we believe that the reason why it is curtains for Jennifer Aiden is because of this alleged relationship that she have a blogger sitting them screeners, And do you think everybody involved in production said enough is enough and that kind of stealed her fate.
Speaker 4: I think no matter what, was going to be a change. And they said that.
Speaker 3: They kept saying, listen, when Seedson fifteen comes, it's going to be a change. We're going to have them all together one last time, and then season fifteen, we're going to have a big shake up. We've been saying this since season thirteen. That's when season fifteen comes. Once we knew that everyone was coming back for season fourteen, we said, season fifteen is going.
Speaker 4: To be the biggest shake up.
Speaker 3: So I think that no matter what, you know, the people like like a Jennifer, maybe she would have never been on their list because they were going.
Speaker 4: To have to switch up completely anyways.
Speaker 3: So that's how I look at it, at least, just because we know that it was going to be a shake up for season fifteen.
Speaker 6: It did seem though, because of the all the blogger stuff that they kind of were, you know, erasing some of her screen time. And I think she even has said it like a lot, like she's been saying it a little bit, like you know, with little comments that she'll make on Instagram, and so it shows that like there's so many things that they cut off, and I don't think they did her justice with editing, and I think they edited it afterwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, agree, Agree, Agrey, Well, look, we are going to see what happens, but I think we all collectively agree and listen. When you're on the same page as Kelly Rippa, you must be doing something right. So I think we all know that Teresa is going to continue on the show.
Speaker 2: By Melissa.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Melissa, what did you ladies think of her calling Teresa white trash and loaning a moment? And I felt like Melissa. I tried not to because somebody told me, ladies that Melissa thinks you're so hard on her and she doesn't understand what she did to you.
Speaker 2: For you to keep talking about her, I'm like, I talk about the show.
Speaker 1: I don't dislike you, like I don't know you to dislike you, So I tried this season not to like go in it. Oh Melissa, Melissa, you made it hard for yourself in the finale.
Speaker 2: You wanted a moment so badly from Teresa.
Speaker 1: You called her white trash, she called you a horror response, and then you want to say, oh, your niece Antonia, you want me to tell her that you called her mother a whore.
Speaker 2: It's like you started it, like, and she's.
Speaker 4: A bitch because she's called her.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we can swear this, but she's called her the B word. Melissa's called Teresa the B word. That's Gia's mom, that's all their moms. So it doesn't make sense. But what she does is she tries to reach and bring the kids in it. So maybe like people will for her.
Speaker 4: Or something, but I just think it was a big reach.
Speaker 3: She wanted a moment because she's honestly been very irrelevant this entire season, you know, and we're doing a rewatch. We're watching season three and season four, and our biggest thing when it comes to Melissa, it's like, not even about Teresa. It's about the lies that Melissa spreads, like you know, it's about the comments that Melissa constantly would say, I pay my bills unlike Teresa, knowing Teresa's going through legal stuff. Carlos, if my sister in law said some shit like that, I would never look at her. You came on my show and you're talking shit about my finances, I would never look twice at you ever again. So she did all that stuff, you know, she always talked about money. People forget because a lot of people are casual viewers. But if you watch back from season three and four, there's no one who tried harder than Teresa. So Melissa is reaching and the the only way she can do it is through Teresa, just like she has since season three.
Speaker 6: And I will say this, it's funny because in her conversation with Joe, she's like, I'm gonna respect her boundaries that we have, and the boundaries they have is that they're not talking to her and they're not going to cure. But the minute she could talk to her, she was so excited to get up and like start, start, start shit with Teresa.
Speaker 5: And Theresa doesn't even look at you. She literally does not look at you.
Speaker 3: She doesn't think about her, She does not think about her. You saw she brought cookites.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it bites at her.
Speaker 6: Yes, oh my god, that was the most irrelevant. And Jennifer's like, you did not just say sprinkle cookies.
Speaker 2: I know, It's like what els was?
Speaker 3: You were Melissa's Facebook friend when she made a post about sprinkle cookies after adding all the producers.
Speaker 4: Isn't that true?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, no, we're Facebook friends.
Speaker 1: I never met the woman and I so again, I was just being honest about like and listen, it is what it is. I just feel like, just be real. You wanted to get on the show, and it's fine. I think it's sort of like I.
Speaker 2: Would admit to it, like, look, I wanted to be on the show.
Speaker 1: I befriended the producer and I wanted my time. And I would have said this if I was Melissa, the alleged bad bitch that she is. You know, we call her m low because she thinks she's Jennifer and it's all good in the hood. But ladies, I would have said this, I'm such a bad bitch that I got on the show and I've been on for more than ten seasons.
Speaker 2: Fuck you, like I would.
Speaker 1: I would have been so like whatever, It's not how I got on. It's the fact that I stayed on. That would have been my tagline. You know, It's not how I got on, it's the fact that I stayed on. Like Melissa, that should have been her tagline. But the fact that you tried to play this victim and the woe is me, no one's buying it. And the fact that Melissa knew I am so irrelevant on this show without getting into a fight with Teresa and then to do the ga five year old model posts standoff.
Speaker 5: Oh like I was dying.
Speaker 2: I really couldnot do.
Speaker 5: I couldnot do like she wanted to be, like, do you see me like?
Speaker 2: You see me like?
Speaker 4: But Melissa is the most phased.
Speaker 1: Oh she is, because listen, how you get on is how you get off. And I think she realized. I think Melissa realized I played my cards wrong. I played my cards wrong. She would have This is the sad part I'm in with this. Melissa. If you're listening, listen up. If you if you would have remained in Teresa's corner as the doting sister in law, I promise.
Speaker 2: You you would still be on the show.
Speaker 1: Like the show would have been Melissa and Teresa and other women, I promise you, because they would have appreciated the fact that, yes, at the end of at the end of the day, the DNA of this show remains about family. That's what separates Jersey from New York, OHC, Salt Lake City, Atlanta, Potomac, Beverly Hills is the fact that Jersey was about family. And I promise you I am ninety nine point nine percent factual. In this Teresa and Melissa would have remained on the show if Melissa would have played her hand right because they are the DNA of the motherfucking show. And the fact that she was too busy of Margaret's ass smelling pepto bismo that she did not realize it was going to be the end of her paycheck.
Speaker 4: But absolutely, Carlos, we say this.
Speaker 3: You know, we blame a lot on Melissa, but it really is Joe. Melissa is the way she is because of Joe. So you know, Joe allowed this to go on like they did, so I really do believe he is the biggest problem in all of it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree with that. I agree with that, so listen, it remains to be seen. I'm so happy to have you too on my podcast. This will be the first of many. Now listen, I have so much fun going on to your podcast and again, rain Drops, please download, subscribe to the podcast, explain to everybody but can find you, follow you and support your amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing podcast with so many exclusives.
Speaker 3: So it's all about tear age and we're available on every platform on podcasts and then you can follow us on Instagram at all about tearh podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit realitywithe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, Yeah, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by Me Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Baby