Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from coast to coast am on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Jonathan the Jubileean Mystery. How does that tie into what happened on that tragic day in October.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, one of the things I'm trying to do in the book, and I believe the Dragon's prophecy is all about, is removing a veil that once you see was kind of what's behind the current events, and it's from a spiritual from the mysteries behind it, everything becomes clear, and actually it may even enable us. This is one of the things that might even enable us to know the future and when things happen. The Jubilee is the fiftieth year in the Bible. It was given in Leviticus. It's an ordinance in every fiftieth year. If you lost your ancestral land, you were you returned. The fiftieth year of the Jubilee, you return and you you are restored to that land, whatever you lost. No people ever so lost their land as the Jewish people. And it was prophesied one of the continual assistant prophecies of the Bible is that in the last days, the Jewish people will be gathered back from the ends of the earth. They will come back to their land and Israel will become a nation. So they're kind of doing what the Jubilee is. They're returning to their land. And the amazing thing is that the return of Israel and the restoration follows this mystery of the Jubilee, and that looks a little quick taste of it, and then it's going to lead somewhere else about what just happened, and that is that in eighteen sixty seven the land of Israel is released, so actually the Jewish people can begin redeeming it or purchasing it. Fifty years later Jubilee brings you to nineteen seventeen. Anything happened nineteen seventeen, the Turkish Empire occupying the land flees the land. After four hundred years, the British come to the land. They issued the bal For Declaration giving the land to the Jewish people, the Second Restoration, but they never got the Holy City, which is Jerusalem, was all a doubt. But if you count fifty years to the next Jubilee, it takes you to the year nineteen sixty seven. Anything happened there, that is the Sixth Day War and Jerusalem in that year is restored after two thousand years to the Jewish people. Actually, it's something that has to happen for Jesus from Asia to come again because it's in Jerusalem. So that's it. But the one thing, one thing you get in the Jubilie that they'd ever got, is you get the legal recognition. When you it's legally yours, you recognize. But that the world refused to do that with Jerusalem in Israel the only capital that it did. But when you count fifty years, it takes you to twenty seventeen. Twenty seventeen, the next jubli for the first time ever, America issues becomes the first power to issue the Jerusalem Declaration, which recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel for the first time really since ancient times. So everything happens according to this now, this fifty year mystery. I'm not going to go into this part, but it even determined when COVID came, and I mean everything, But what I want to it's kind of just open up here, is that when you take it into this builds around. Remember, the enemy or the devil or the dragon is an is an imitator. He takes the things of God, and he twists them and he perverts them or or undoes them, and so he actually takes the jubilee and he inverts it. Because there was a calamity in Israel's history. It was called was the greatest one up till this last one, and it was called the jump Kipor War, the yum Kipor invasion. Israel is invaded suddenly by surprise, almost brought Israel to annihilation, but you know, they end up turning it around, but it shook the nation to this day. So the enemy creates a jubilee, and so this happened. The Younger War was nineteen seventy three, So when is the jubilee of that, It's twenty twenty three. It pinpoints twenty twenty three, and then so again that Israel will be invaded in that year. Again it will be taken by surprise. The Umpkipor invasion happened in October of nineteen seventy three, so this is pinpointing October of twenty twenty three for the next invasion. And the unker Boer War took place on a Saturday or a Sabbath, so this next one is going to take place on a Sabbath on a Saturday. The Younger War happened on the ancient Hebrew Holy Day, so this next one on October seventh actually happens on an ancient Hebrew Holy Day, so this ancient mystery actually or day. And the other thing, the Ungper War, happened on the first Saturday of October nineteen seventy three, fifty years later to the Sabbath it takes place. The invasion of Hamas take place on the first Saturday Sabbath of October of twenty twenty three. This was the Devil's Jubilee. And once you remove the veil and you see the one hand, the mysteries of God, the other hand, the mysteries of darkness. It's amazing, but it's behind everything.
Speaker 2: I'm Kenny. We talk a lot about the prophet Ezekiel, primarily because of Ezekiel's wheel. We think it was the UFO, But he talks a little bit about an invasion of Israel as well, didn't he.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, this is Ezekiel gives one of the Azegels about two and a half thousand years BC, and he gets a vision. It's one of the most striking clear visions or prophecies of the end times, and he's found in Ezekiel thirty eight and thirty nine. And the prophecy is that it says, in the last days there's going to be a great, massive mass invasion of the land of Israel. It's got to And now this thing, what he problem sizes has never happened in ancient history. And he literally says it'll happen when the Jewish people have returned from the nations. It'll happen. And he says, he actually says the last day. So this is something. This, this is many you know, students of prophecy believe this is the next great event, prophetic world shaking event. Now, the amazing thing is we can actually identify a good amount of the nation that he names. He gives their ancient names. For instance, he gives the name kush well that is modern Sudan and East Africa. He gives the word put which is now clear Libya and North Africa. He uses the word Togarma, which is Turkey Asia minor. And he uses the word what we would call Persia, which is clearly Iran. Now these nations have never invaded Israel, you know, up to this day. But I discovered something as I'm looking closer. For the first time ever, cush Or Soudan actually took part in an invasion of Israel. It was actually taking part in October seventh. It actually was behind the moss and all this. That's that's one. The next one put or Libya. Also. The secret the story of it is they were also supplying and taking part these Egel says, they're gonna say right now, this is not the final fulfillment, but it is crossing a prophetic line. Turkey also the next name that was also financing it part of the invasion of hamas of October seventh. And the other one Iran. Well, I don't even think I have to say that Iran was totally behind Hamas and behind the invasion and all that. So for the first time ever, we crossed a prophetic line. Because it's still to come. But these nations have never been involved in an invasion of Israel directly, first time ever we crossed it. And something else in Ezekiel thirty eight, and there's more to this, but it says that you know, the prophecy says these nations will come upon the land as a storm. It says storm okay. Now, now, Hamas, when they did their invasion, they had a code name for him. They called it Operation to Fon. I'm not shortening it, but it's an Arabic word, operation too fon. Well, toofon is an Arabic word. And what does it mean. It means the storm. But I got I have to throw in one other things, George, because this, you know, there's a vision in Revelation which about Ezekiel. Vision in Revelation of this dragon that wars against this woman who is Israel, and he tries to I alluded to it. He tries to flood her away. A flood comes out of his mouth. It's a symbolic vision and to flood her away. So flood key thing. Well, the word for the October seventh invasion of Israel in Arabic, toufon, has a double meaning. On one hand, it means storm, that's Ezekiel thirty eight. On the other hand, it means the flood the dragon, which is the dragon's flood, which is Revelations wealth. So that very word that Hamas used without knowing it links up for the two prophecies of the invasion of Israel.
Speaker 2: This is actually shocking isn't it, Jonathan, Yeah, but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And you know what, George, I'm you know when people ask me about like like, okay, what's your reaction with I'm the first person to be shocked? I mean really, you know, you know I share this, people are shocked. I'm the first person to be shocked, and so you know, it's like I would say, I would kind of put it this way, it's I'm shocked. But after all this, you know, I first came on with you with a Harbinger, which is the first book that shocked me. But it shocked me, but it doesn't surprise me because you know, God never stops shocking. You know, it's like it's amazing and everything's connected and once you see it, it's like whoa, yeah, yeah yeah. So yeah, it's both shocking and yet not really surprising because I expect God and the revelation to be shocking.
Speaker 2: Now, the situation between Ukraine and Russia does that tie into any of this?
Speaker 3: Well, it could, and this is this is you know, the Zeikiel thirty eight. Now this is a big question. And and you know, I mean, you know, there's kind of two sides of this. But and that is that it speaks of one nation that's heading this whole invasion, and it's ahead of all these nations. And so there are so there are people who have, you know, said this is Russia now now on one and they did it by saying they saw the words rush in Hebrew, which but it doesn't mean that it means head, and they saw the word meshaf and they linked to Moscow. So some of their reasons weren't right, and they were dogmatic. You can't be doramatic about this because it doesn't exactly say but other people have dismissed Russia, which I believe is a big mistake because the prophecy of Ezekiel says that these nations are going to be led. This invasion is going to be led by a nation to the uttermost north. Well, there's only one nation that's to the uttermost north of Israel. That's Russia. And also it says that this nation is going to be the head of other nations, Well, that's Russia. Another part of this is that when you look at these nations that I name that we definitely can identify, they all now either have an alliance with Russia, a military alliance, or are seeking to have it, and including Turkey and including Iran, which has never been the case before. We are saying prophetic lines. So the fact that that you know, Russia, you know, invaded Ukraine. Ukraine is around the Asia Minor, around the Black Sea. Well, the nations of Ezekiel just happened to be many of them focused around the the Black Seas. So this brings it all into place, so we cannot dismiss it now.
Speaker 2: Also the Temple Mount to October seventh, the Antichrist, the red cows that we've talked about before, that all ties into the secret of the Mountain. What exactly is that, Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is this is you know, people don't realize. It's one one of the mysteries of the dragons prophecy is that there are these links to the Book of Revelation. What people don't realize is actually behind October seventh was actually the Temple Mount. The Temple Mount is the ground zero of prophecy, of anti prophecy. It's the center of the center of the center, the center of Jerusalem, Jerusalem, center of Israel, Israel, center of the world. It's the center of the center. The Bible says that the Temple is going to be rebuilt on that Temple Mount. The Bible also says in Revelation and Beyond that the Antichrist or the beast is going to desecrate that temple. So there's going to be like a war over that Temple Mount. And it also says that the Kingdom of God of Messiah is going to be happening on that It's going to center on the Temple Mount. So what will we expect to happen. We would expect there be a battle. Now we talk away again, take away the veil. In the spiritual realm, there's going to be a battle because the enemy or the dragon of revelation, Satan is going to seek everything to do everything you can to stop these things from happening on that mount or take control of the mount. Well, basically he has because the Jewish people are basically not allowed. He would seek to not allow Jewish people to come on the mount and pray. That's what the mount is all about, the Temple. They are not allowed to do that. I mean, you know, basically they've stopped. And so if anything happened that to threaten this dominion on the mount where where Jewish people were actually going to go on there and actually pray all hell would break loose, that's what we'd expect. Well, people don't know this, and CNN is never going to tell you this, but at the beginning of that year, when everything happened, it happened. There's something happened on that mount, and that what happened was on the Feast of Prossover, another Hebrew holiday. There was a rumor that the Jewish people were going to go on the mound and celebrate Passover like they used to on that mount. Well, all hell broke loose on the mountain, which is what we'd expect. The Muslims went crazy, Everything went crazy, and that is when Hamas issued a warning to Israel and said, basically, I'm paraphrasing, we're going to have revenge for what happened on the mount. And so what the revenge was October seventh. Literally it was the literally the dragon's rage against the touching of the mount. And in fact Hamas actually called the operation I said, they called it the flood, and they called it the storm, but they also call it the Temple Mount or the alax of the Temple Mount storm. They literally said that this was all about the Temple Mount. This whole thing was about that. And so the Temple Mount original thing happened on Passover Hebrew holiday. So the enemy strikes back on another Hebrew holiday, which was what happened. And you mentioned you mentioned the Red Cows or the Red Heippers, well that they actually Hamas actually mentioned that was another reason why they launched October seventh, because of the Red Cows. They were threatened that the Red Cows was going to restore the Temple Mount. And I'm just gonna I'm not gonna go into I'm just gonna throw this out. But actually nine even nine eleven behind September eleventh was also the Temple Mount, which links up with revelation, prophecy and a real dramatic prophetic.
Speaker 2: War in nineteen forty eight. When Israel became a state to country, is that when the clock started?
Speaker 3: That is definitely when a major clock started. Yes, because you know, listen, every almost every prophet of the bibley major up in the Bible said that George, this goes back to this goes back to Moses. I mean, well he speaks about in the end they're going to be gathered back. So yes, and in fact, I mean there's a real mystery here. I mentioned that Jubilee. But you know in the Jubilee Ordinance, when God says he says you shall return to your ancestral land. I won't go into it. But when you take that word in Hebrew, you know, every every Hebrew word is made up of basically numbers, because the letters were originally numbers. And when you actually take that out, this is the actual fact you shall return. It actually goes out to nineteen forty eight. Yes, nineteen forty eight is the counting of the clock.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more