Speaker 1: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is he can't talk without touching me. We'll get into that find out what that's all about just a few but right now it is time for the nephew and today's Frank phone call.
Speaker 2: What you got for his neft insurance? Shirley Insurance. Got a few girls? I got to get insured.
Speaker 3: A few girls.
Speaker 2: I need to get insured. So you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, I gotta get my girls in shoe.
Speaker 3: You'll understand it in the second.
Speaker 2: Let's go get the insurance.
Speaker 4: Thanks calling Sharance.
Speaker 3: This is Joseph. How can I help you? Yeah, Joseph, what are you doing? Man? I got you your number? Well, so I give me a card. Told me you have an insurance coming. You might be to help.
Speaker 4: Me absolutely and will to help you, will to help you.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, I'm I'm seeking some insurance. What all the insurance that you guys have? What all do you all covered?
Speaker 4: We have automobile insurance, we have home insurance, we have lights insurance, fire flow, we pretty much, uh, we have everything exactly what type of insurance you're looking for?
Speaker 3: Okay? Well, see I need. I have my own business, my own company. I like that. Okay, what I'm what I'm want to What I'm trying to do, man, is I'm trying to make sure I have insurance for the people underneath me.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, your employees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly exactly. I want to I want my employees to be insured. Okay, you know, like if something happens to them, they can get they can get working as comp you know what I mean. I want to be able to accommodate them that way. Is that? And are you able to help me out with something like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I am able to help you out. I just need to ask you a few questions. How many how many employees do you.
Speaker 3: Have right now?
Speaker 4: I have?
Speaker 3: I got six? Well, I got four that's working full time. I got two that that work predominantly on the weekends. Okay, so I got let me think real quick, limit, I got Centerment, I got ice, Jazzmine, I got Thunder.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, sir, tell me a name against what was smitty?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Okay? What type of is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sir, Well, I'm I'm more of a I'm a I'm a.
Speaker 4: PC and I'm sorry DC uh personal consultant.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I'm I'm I'm pretty close though, pretty close. That's that's that's pretty close. I'm I'm I'm a pleasure consultant. And and what it is.
Speaker 4: Me I got, you know, I got I'm sorry, did you say pleasure of consulting?
Speaker 3: Right right? What that is, man, is you know I pleasurize people that want to be pleasurized, Like I have, uh girls that may dance for you. Uh some may come by and and uh do other things for you, private parties, that kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Are you trying to Are you trying to ensure a strippers, a call girl?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I mean, I'm trying to ensure what I'm trying to show. I mean, I give all my girl ten ninety nine at the end of the year.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know what this is an insurance company. This is a report of a company. We don't ensure call.
Speaker 3: Girls, strippers, sir. I'm trying to ensure my product. I mean the way it econdomy is right now, everybody got to look out for themself. But I gotta ensued what I need to ensure so in case things go bad, man, I can bounce back. On that.
Speaker 4: I understand that, sir, and I do.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm a businessman just like you are, sir.
Speaker 4: But we don't ensure called strippers.
Speaker 3: So so hold on, I got your card. Man, you're trying to tell me that now you can't give me no insues.
Speaker 4: We can't ensure call girls are strippers. Okay, okay, okay, tell me what type of duties do they perform?
Speaker 3: I mean, what do you mean? What kind of do I mean?
Speaker 4: They tell you on the application I have to put down. What type of duties.
Speaker 3: Do we're gonna put down? We call me down exotic dance, you know. Uh, and see since they are there for people that like need to have some personal attention, man, you know, we just put something else down, like you know, counseling, you.
Speaker 4: Know, prostitutes, you want to ensure prostitutes.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that, man, I'm not stop saying that. Don't say that no more. That's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, that's what you're that's what they are.
Speaker 3: Well, why don't you put our peace man? Why don't you why don't you put down pleasure consultant for him? Man?
Speaker 4: Pleasure consultants, sir we don't do that here. I'm a lot of help. You say we don't do that here, you can't insure a prostitute.
Speaker 3: Then I tell you don't say that no more. I told you this right here is a PC. It's a pleasure consultant. Now, somebody that gave me this business card and told me that you'll be able to take care of me. And now here you is coming back saying you can't see this when it's starting to be a smitten name.
Speaker 4: Sir, you gonna have to refine from using that language.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no. They telling me that you are able to insure me. Man, you want coming back with some bogus right here, We.
Speaker 4: Don't ensure any type of ghetto mess prostitute call girls. That's some street junk that we don't do here.
Speaker 3: Hey man, listen, I was told you can insure me, and guess what you go and shore me. I'm finna go back and forth what you've done. I'm finna come down there to your office and I want to I want these bakers filled down so I can sign.
Speaker 4: Them so I'm out of my office. Look, man, we don't ensure no prostitutes are no are there strippers Okay, so we don't do that, and you're not gonna come down to my office with this ghetto mess. We don't do that.
Speaker 3: Who do you think you out of that? Man?
Speaker 4: You you don't know who you're only with now, don't left this corporate over the phone, corporate fool you because I can get gangster.
Speaker 3: Hey man, I don't know who you think you look at you. We don't do that here, Hey man, look at Let me tell you I'm on my way down there.
Speaker 4: Okay, do not come to this office. You do not mean to come to this office. I'm coming to the office. You're gonna shure it my girls for me.
Speaker 3: Now. If somebody that gave me your card and told me you can take care of me on the low, and that's what you're gonna do now. I need my damn insurance for my girls.
Speaker 4: Dog.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm trying to get you.
Speaker 4: What you bring low to me, it steps with because we don't do it and I will not. And if you bring something, you're gonna get your boy.
Speaker 3: And man, I got one talking to I'm talking to.
Speaker 4: You, not trying to be nice and I trying to be professional. Christ don't you pray after my office car, kick your you ain't singing them and fuller album. Hey man, I got one more than I need to say to you, you listener. Yes, what you got to sell to me?
Speaker 3: Do what I do?
Speaker 4: Not insure prostitutes? Okay, what do you have to tell me?
Speaker 3: I got to tell you this best his nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your boy.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm gonna chill that boy who now cannot believe this?
Speaker 3: Who hell?
Speaker 4: Y'all got me?
Speaker 3: But I an't one as you is here? Man? Let me ask you is here? What is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land, the Steam Morning There you have it all.
Speaker 2: My girls. We got to get them in shore. You understand I'm saying, you cut when you know when they own these poles and stuff like this is you got to get these people in shood. What y'all don't see that you're going weave for me poles. You gotta get these people in shood. You know, you gotta understand it. And I'm you know, I'm talking about fully five people on the pole at the same time. That's a lot of people Oh, y'all ain't been in a while. Huh.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. I saw that woman at that Usher show in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Well you better, you better ask somebody that. It's just one of the number one video I never deleted. Was that right there?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Get ready this weekend. I'm headed to Tacoma, Washington. Tacoma, Washington, Nate Jackson, super funny comedy club, I beat a Friday, Sadday Sunday tickets on sale right now. That there you coming to Tacoma, Washington. I've never been there before. Walk So that's Seattle and everybody around the way. The nephew is coming Tacoma, Washington. Thank you so kind, Yes is on the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me thank Oakland. Let me think the Bay area. Let me thank everybody pleasant. It was very good, Greg, great shows the entire weekend. I want to say thank you, thank you for y'all coming out seeing your boy. It was an amazing weekend. And oh my god, California. The weather has not changed. It's just still bel.
Speaker 3: Aria.
Speaker 2: I think when your I think I did I blow it? What too short? Had to hear me because I show blew it.
Speaker 4: It was cool.
Speaker 2: It's cool. The weather was amazing, and now I still forget. They still haven't forgotten. Why you know why the mortgage is so high in Cali, it's because of the weather. That's that's, that's that's that's probably.
Speaker 3: On the bill. Yeah, two thousand is on the bill.
Speaker 2: This is it's just for the weather. You're paying for that, all right, thank.
Speaker 1: You, nephew. Coming up next, it's the Strawberry Letter, with the subject being he cannot talk without touching me.
Speaker 4: Wow, I don't.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.