Speaker 1: In an hour two Sean Hannity Show. Toll Free art number is eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, it is studying. It is amazing. It is You would think that maybe the radical left, the legacy media mob might be focusing on the fact that Iran is having children according to reports, surround the infrastructure that is likely to be targeted, assuming that military action takes place tonight, as President Trump has threatened to do if they don't agree to this deal, and you know the window, it's going to be power plant and bridge day. So what is Iran's reaction, Linda, did you see this? You know, there's talk of putting number one, they're put going to put kids in harm's way and with rifles that they can barely hold, and then have them surround the very structures that we're being told of being targeted. I mean every parent does that with their children, right, Just well, talk about you. The bombs are going to drop, That's exactly where we're gonna put you. So, you know, the left can't focus in on the fact that that they have no sense of objectivity at all. They don't want to know about the sixty percent enriched uranium. They don't care. And if you now listen to the latest left wing legacy media liberal talking point, Democratic party talking point, isolationist talking point that if Donald Trump targets an iranium bridge or power plant, these threats against quote civilian targets, put our military and legal according to the Washington Post, in a moral quandary. No it doesn't. And you have people saying to our military DeFi Trump's orders. You know here we're back to that once again. This is complete utter Adam Schiff, it's just bull shift. It's just not true. Here's Jake Sullivan. Trump's attack on Iran's power plans would be war crime. He's not the war crime, by the way. Well, but he's talking about if we go after civilian infrastructure the way he's promising to go after.
Speaker 2: Civilian by the most basic reading of.
Speaker 3: The rules of international law, or would those be war crimes the United States was committing.
Speaker 4: The way this is set up. The answer to that question is straightforward. It's yes, they would be, because this is punitive. He's not going after a power plant because it's a pure military target that's fueling the war machine against the United States. He's going against those power plants to punish Iran and punish the Iranian people that try to make them basically quit.
Speaker 1: So the first thing I did is as usual, I'll go to groc and I'll investigate this. The International Criminal Court is not recognized by the United States. By the way, these organizations have a long history of being developed to basically spew their anti Americanism, anti Semitism, the same with the United Nations. I don't care what the United Nations has to say, I don't care what the ICC has to say. And when you look at this, this is an enemy combat in the number one state sponsored terror. Not one of these people, not one of these organizations have I ever seen take on the Iranian regime for their state sponsor of terror and killing innocent men, women and children, fomenting proxy wars resulting in October the seventh, and their support for terrorism worldwide and their attacks against innocent men, women and children that happen every day. The Iranians have only targeted civilian targets in Tel Aviv throughout this entire conflict, not one word, not a peep out of these people, which just shows the absolute hypocrisy on their part and to be very very clear, Yeah, any power source that supports their military capability, or any power plant, bridge, it doesn't matter. It is a It is a legitimate military target that diminishes their military capabilities. Whether they like to hear it or not, they don't have a leg to stand on. But don't ask me. Let's ask Greg Jared, Fox News legal analysts, best selling author Brian Vinch, partner with Tollsbury Winthrop. You know, first thing I did, I said, Greg, are you listening to this? And you laughed at me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, look, an enemy combatants, fuel power sources, even water supply that supports its military capabilities. All of that is permissible under the common accepted rules of war. The fact that, for example, bridges, power plants, oil installations have a dual purpose that also sustain civilian needs to not make it a war crime. You know, it's akin to collateral damage. I'll give you an example. World War Two, the Allies put together a comprehensive what became known as the Oil Plant. They targeted German synthetic fuel plants, refinery storage facilities, and it reduced production by over ninety percent. What did that do to the German war machine, It crippled it, it grounded the Lutfwaffe and immobilized tanks on the ground. Did it also have an impact on German civilians? Of course it did, but that didn't make it a war crime. So the same applies here.
Speaker 1: Sean, Well, war crime would be what the Nazis did by gassing innocent men, women and children. A war crime would be targeting innocent men, women and children like the Iranians have with their terrorist regime. How is it that the Washington Post legacy media mob MSDNCACNN, all these people are finally fit excated on war atrocities, but they never mentioned Iran. What do you you know? I mean, how do you explain that to me?
Speaker 6: Because they're biased. I mean, they hate Trump, they loathe his policies, They despise the man, and it shades they're reporting, not just how they report a story, but the stories they choose to tell, and it has manifest itself on this particular issue. You know, every time Trump does something with respect to this conflict with Iran, they are cheering for the Ayatola and the Mullahs and whoever's in charge over there, and you know they're rooting against America, and you know Trump is their pinata. We see it every day in the mainstream media is reporting.
Speaker 1: What's your take, Brian Finch, Oh.
Speaker 7: I completely agree. I mean, first of all, they're probably upset that some federal court judge hasn't ordered that to be returned to Iranian custody, so they're losing that one. And now this is the Communists had to work for agitation and propaganda. That's all these stories are. It flies in the face of the law, It flies in the phase of history, It flies in the face of every doctor in the US government has been following in the twentieth and twenty first centuries. Power plants, infrastructure, bridges, all of that. Not just World War Two, Korean War, Vietnam War, First Gulf War, Second Gulf War, Rack two thousand and three, all of those have the same type of targets. Heck, we even had a great movie, The Bridges of Toco reed in the fifties celebrating American attacks and the bravery and trying to take out these bridges. Even a couple of years ago devotion. There was a great movie out of Hollywood talking about the bravery of Marine Corps, Navy pilots trying to take out these bridges. So it's exactly what Greg said. It is shading. Beyond shading, it is a blackout marker of the truth and what the law actually is. And there's people trying to sell a narrative that anything Trump does is evil and unlawful and seeing anyone associated with him should go to jail. It's just obnoxious.
Speaker 1: Really, all right, quick break right back more with Brian Finch, More with Craig Jarrett on the other side. Our toll free telephone numbers eight hundred ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. Look, people talk a big game about getting healthier, but the real key is consistency. That's doing the right things every day, eating better, making smart choices, not slipping into bad habits. That's why meeting my friend Peter Harris and his family meant a lot to me. Peter, his family, they are dedicated to giving you and your family healthier food options like grainberry cereals. They have one goal in mine to put a healthier option on your breakfast table, in this case without having a sacrifice flavor. And when you try they are cereals, you're going to say, wow, this is delicious. Then when you find out and you compare the green and whatever cereal you might have eaten when you were growing up, the amount of sugar, artificial flavors and colors and junk that they put in there, well, that does not exist in Grainberry Cereal. It's the smarter choice. It's lower in sugar, it supports heart health. It is made with natural plant based fiber antioxidants. It includes their unique whole grain Onyx sorgum to help slow sugar absorption in your body. Again, a healthier choice. Just like grainberry pancake and muffin mixed. It'll taste great, but less sugar and a healthier option. And the same with our favorite pasta sauce. What's that called, Linda.
Speaker 2: Silver palate pasta sauce.
Speaker 1: Silver Palapasta sauce. It's not saue.
Speaker 2: Oh you said it right today, Good for you now.
Speaker 1: I said it's not sauce. It's silver palapasta sauce. There's no sugar added a silver Palapasta sauce. Grainberry Cereal don't forget their pancake muffin mix and silver Palapasta sauce. The official foods of the Sean Hannity Show. Check get out when you go grocery shopping.
Speaker 8: In a see of government lies. He's the beacon of truth.
Speaker 1: This is the Sean Hannity Show. All right, we continue, Greg Jarrett, this issue of this pony issue of war crimes. Now, they didn't bring up the issue of war crimes committed by the Iranians. Why would they? Why would they ever talk about the Iranians and their reign of terror. It's such hypocrisy anyway, Brian Finch, Greg Jared are with us?
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you want to talk about human atrocities, war crimes, I think you can look to the Iranian regime Greg Jarrett, and they're too numerous to list, and all of which has happened and again, and then you have, you know, a mentality in this country up until this point, up until President Trump, that has wanted to appease the Mullas in Iran. They wanted to try to buy their love and support, i e. Barack Obama cargo planes full of cash and other currency, Joe Biden lifting sanctioned money and turning that over to the Iranians. What did they do with that money? They built out the nuclear capability. They built out their ballistic their ballistic missile capability, They built out their terror regime, they built out their air defense systems, they built out their navy, that built out every single offensive weapon that they can have that they otherwise would not be able to afford on their own. So you know, tell me whether the terrorists were.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and don't forget that. You know, Iran is behind more American deaths by virtue of terrorist attacks than any terrorist state or terrorist organization in world history. And yet Democrats are either oblivious to that or they somehow, in their twisted minds seem to justify it the same way they did the hideous terrorist attack on Israel. And you know there are apologists everywhere. You know, the concept of war crimes is based on international treaties like the Hague Regulations Geneva Conventions. The US has its own federal law. It's called the US War Crimes Actor of nineteen ninety six. Take a look at it. It prohibits things like torture and mistreatment of prisoners of war, use of chemical and biological weapons. Nowhere in there does trumps threatened actions here against infrastructure that supports the military fall in violation of our own law. And I'm glad you pointed out the international criminal courts, which we do not recognize because it is a joke and always has been. You know, it is anti American, and so we don't even recognize it.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't recognize it, Brian. And you know, I just find the double standard on the world stage. I think all of this really comes down to one thing. It's Donald J. Trump. And Donald Trump does not act conventionally. He doesn't believe in that pomp and circumstance. When he put out his tweet on Easter Sunday morning, and this is the morning after the rescue of our airmen in this incredibly heroic, incredible military effort that they were able to find this guy, get him out of there, get him out of there safely. And he put out that and send you post and it basically said open the strait or hormuze or it basically is going to bomb them into oblivion, bomb them into the Stone Age, all praise to Allah. Now Donald Trump knows the audience that he is sending that message to. We're not dealing with normal people. You're not dealing with people that have common sense. You're not dealing with people that you can reason with. You're dealing with the regime that has been indoctrinated to kill quote, the infidels of a regime that believes in this ideology of convert or die, and they have been on a mission to foment their terror and their way of life upon the world. They have done so without mercy to their own citizens and to every single country in the region. And this president has said, no, they can't have a nuclear weapon. For example, the evidence is overwhelming, incontrovertible, how close they were to achieving a nuclear weapon. We know they had sixty percent of rich uranium only twelve days away from being able to enrich that to ninety percent weapons grade. And their ballistic missile capabilities. We once again underestimated their range and their capability. They do have the range and capability of hitting Paris and London. Okay, so now you have ballistic missiles that can reach major targets in the West, coupled with real nuclear material that could create ten to eleven bombs. Why wouldn't the world celebrate America neutralizing that threat.
Speaker 7: You're right, I mean they should be. They should be celebrating. And it's insufferable for so many of these countries and opponents of the president to not be celebrating. And as you put it, it's because it's Donald Trump. I mean, look, let me share something with you. There was a statement May that said, you know, these self willed militarists who are making unintelligent calculations have brought their country to the threshold annihilation, and if they don't surrender, there will be prompt and or and complete destruction. That sounds like a tweet from Donald Trump, right, or a true social that's actually from the Popsdamp Declaration in nineteen forty five signed by the United States, Britain and China to Japan. They told Japan surrender immediately, otherwise your alternative is prompt and utter destruction. What's the difference between that and something Trump said that was signed by a Democrat, Harry Truman, not Donald J. Trump. That is perfect evidence of what the difference is. Why they aren't celebrating, it's because it's a man who dares to call out his opponents, taunts them, knows how to push their buttons while pursuing the right course of action. It is just simply hatred and jealousy and in a lack of sophisticated even just reason in understanding that what Donald Trump is doing is going to be beneficial for decades to come, the world round.
Speaker 1: It's going to make the world a better, say for place. I wish we didn't have to do it. Look, I would have preferred a piece deal. I said that last night on TV. I would have preferred that they wise up and that they not be stupid. I would prefer you know, they've got a little over three and a half hours left. I hope they do wise up. If they don't wise up, there's nothing we can do at that point anyway. Greg Jarrett, Brian Finch, thank you both for being one of those. Appreciate you both. Eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, let's get to our busy phones. So many of you have a lot to say. David Rochester, New York, Dave, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 9: Everything that's gone on I ran, I think is great. At the eleventh hour, Finally someone like Trump had the guts and stuff to make sure they never get that nuclear weapon. And some I've kicked around with people, and even going back before the hammer bombings in the summer more as a message. But now it would be different. But we could black I ran out without bombing or power plans, and you would do that by attacking the distribution, no power lying per se. Because what worries me is they bomb the power plants. You know, that's a year's long effort to put a power plant back together or build new ones, and that may turn you know, all the people. And I think that government the fanatics are going to be short lived there when they're gone. I'd hate to see the population resent that we blow up other power plants when we could go about it. I mean, you can always blow them up if they have to, but we could black I ran out without blowing up the plants themselves.
Speaker 1: Look, if the President has drawn a line in the set, the President is basically saying there are two conditions that are very simple for them to meet if if they want peace and they want a chance at survival, I'm not sure ultimately they can survive any of this. But putting that aside, that's never been our goal. And they have been fomenting terror long enough. Their nuclear ambitions have gotten way out of control. It was an existential threat not only to the rest of the world, but to the US itself. They can't marry their sick, twisted ev ideology and it is an evil ideology to nuclear weapons, and it's either stopped them now. I look, I don't like Nazi analogies. I've said over the years that they're really overused. In this case, I think it it is appropriate. This is a regime. It's sort of like, you know, seeing the threat that was Adolf Hitler early and neutralizing that threat before he had the potential to kill millions of people. And we will never know the number of millions of lives that ultimately will be saved here. But I have no doubt in my mind, my heart, my soul that they would use those weapons if they acquire them.
Speaker 9: The President, Yeah, I think they'd be the most dangerous country there is if they had nuclear bombs, because they wouldn't hesitate to use them. And that is terry and it's good to see that finally something got done about that that will put that the rest.
Speaker 1: Let's let's send our children to to create a circle around the power plants that the president has targeted. That shows a very loving society in my view. Meanwhile, they have targeted the civilian, densely populated civilian areas now for a long time. Not one peep out of the UN, not one peep out of the International Criminal Court. You know, these are organizations that are abusively corrupt and biased against the US and against Israel. And I don't care what they have to say. I don't know, frankly, anybody that doesn't recognize this threat. I have no patience for any of them. I think they are dumb, naive and stupid, the Neville Chamberlain's in our time, and I just don't have they have not learned a single lesson from history anyway, Dave Rochester, go ahead, last.
Speaker 9: Word, Okay, Yeah, absolutely. I mean a government that when they are executing a woman, if they find out she's a virgent, they rape her first. I mean, how can you have people like that in power? They absolutely need to go.
Speaker 1: Well, this this is the moment of truth. This is it all we're saying in the streets, give up your nuclear material and you will live. If not, you will die. If it's that simple, the world cannot withstand that risk. Appreciate it, Bill, My free state of Florida, Bill, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 2: I'm great, Thank you Sean for everything you do for the country. I did have a blip in my mind. Once we take care of the nuclear situation, I ran, what happens if Spain, Germany, Italy, England or France, if the Muslims take that over and they get enough votes to be in power and they can actually put their hands on the nuclear mechanisms in those countries, So already have a country that has nuclear capability on the missiles. That kind of scared me when I thought of it this morning when I was brushing my teeth.
Speaker 1: There is a bigger issue and you've touched on it here in play as it relates to the continent of Europe and our NATO allies is they have allowed unfettered illegal immigration without assimilation, which has resulted in Great Britain with their Sharia courts, no go zones in Paris and France and in other parts of Europe. They have they have neglected national security and national defense. They have embraced radical socialism, climate alarmism. They are weak, they are effeckless, As the President says a paper tiger, they will be a problem in the future, but they may not be our problem. Vladimir Putins, you know, loves what's happening in Europe. Vladimir Putin understands their weak Vladimir Putin, you know, he fully calculated in their their impotent response when it came to Iran. He knew they wouldn't be able to do anything, or would they have the will to do anything. You know, now that they have proven they won't stand with us against the number one state sponsor of terror. I have no use for these countries, none whatsoever. And we should take the two thirds you know, of the budget that we spend on NATO, and spend it on our own national security. And then if we decide at the right time that they need our help and they're worthy of our help, we can. We can make that decision at the time. But as far as I'm concerned, I'd put that money straight to our national defense.
Speaker 2: I don't know what mechanism is in place to keep a radical government from taking over those countries, because they wouldn't even lift a finger to help America. It's it's a sobering thought.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, if you don't think it can happen, look at the Mayor of London. Eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Let's say hi to John and Alabama. John, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: Sir? Hey Sean, let me take this opportunity to welcome you to the South.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. It's you know, I started my trek in the South in Alabama.
Speaker 8: Where you are, You're on the other end of the state from where I am. Now, I'm just all the people griping about the gas prices? How high do you think they would be? If Trump didn't do anything, or God forbid, Kamala Harris would have worn and a ran, set off a couple of knicks. Where do you think all would begin?
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris's thoughts on high energy prices because when they were high and she was vice president, she said, it's the cost of democracy. And you know, gas prices got up to five dollars a gallon. I know it's uncomfortable to go through this, this temporary disruption in the price of a barrel of oil.
Speaker 2: Get it.
Speaker 8: They would have been much higher than this and there'll be no coming back from it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I filled up my gas tank the other day, and even in my free my free state of Florida was you know, a lot more expensive than it had been, you know, a month and a half ago. But that's you know, I'm fine with it for now. I know it's a burden on some people. I feel bad for people. Uh and I you know, the sooner this is over, the better, right, you know. My hope was, and I said it on TV Lasson, I hope they make they have a negotiated settlement. I don't want this to happen in a little over three hours.
Speaker 8: I really don't.
Speaker 1: However, this is not our choice that they We've given them an opportunity, yet again, to avoid what's about to happen. We've given them every opportunity to choose you know, common sense, and they just steadfastly cling to their radicalism.
Speaker 8: The main reason why I called I want I want. I don't want the Clintons to get a pass on this because the reason correct me if I'm wrong. The reason Iran has intercomminent intercontinental ballistic missile capability is because they got the technology from North Korea, who was given that technology by Bill Clinton.
Speaker 1: When they don't have intercontinental ballistic missile capability yet, but they're well on their way towards it.
Speaker 8: Correct. And the reason why they have uranium to make the material close to making a bomb is because she was Secretary of State in Hillary Clinton and the uranium one. She sell the country, our country out for donations to the Clinton Foundation to give uranium to the Russians who got it to Iran. So I don't look in to get a pass at all.
Speaker 1: All the countries that are responsible, you identified two of them, Yongyang, North Korea and Russia absolutely contributed to their ballistic missile capability. Most of them are Korean made. Most of the nuclear facilities were assisted by the Russians. You put your finger on something that's critically important. The Russians have been providing intelligence and satellite images of where American forces are, but even knowing where they are, it has not enabled them to do anything about it. You know, we have incapacitated this regime on a level that I don't think anybody thought was possible. You know, but you know, we'll see there's a lot going to happen between now on the time I get on TV tonight, I'll put it that way.
Speaker 8: I'm your will, thank you, all right?
Speaker 1: My friend, all the best of my friends in Alabama. Quick break. Right back to our busy phones. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 3: Digging DD to expose how the.
Speaker 1: Government waste your money each and every day.
Speaker 6: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: All right, back to.
Speaker 1: Our busy phones. It's toll free eight hundred nine to fourt one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program. All right, let's go to Texas. God bless Texas. Jason, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 5: Sean, It's so great to talk to you. I've listened to your so for so many years. I've never actually called in. But when I heard you talking about the mission to rescue that pilot yesterday, it struck a nerve in me. I'm a US Army and desert storm combat vetter. Your earlier guest, Greg Jarrett said, desert storm went into there actually is no desert storm too. Desert storm in nineteen ninety one with the last war America actually won. And so I've been in the Army. I was in the Army a long time ago, but I want to tell you even forty years ago. I joined the Army in nineteen eighty six years ago, when I was in the infantry out at beautiful fort Or, California and Monterey, California, rescuing a downed pilot with something that we practiced the time, and it is one of the great ethos and cornerstones of the Erican military. As an Army guy, we make front of the Air Force all the time. But if one of their pilots goes down, every single guy in the Army says, how do I get their fastest? Hey, it might be dangerous, you might get killed, no worries, how do we get there? What do we have to do? And this weekend it was just it was perfection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your phone, your phones break it up on us. I'm gonna have to let you go, but let me just finish this for you. It was perfection. And yeah, of course the branches of our military they have intramurro squabbles, but when you know Adam Schiff hits the fan, uh, they are all on the same team, and you got to you just gotta just you know, be in awe that such great people exist. Aaron Colorado. Well, hang on a second, Gary and East Tennessee. All right, Gary, why do you want me to go to Gary and East Tennessee?
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 2: Gary?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 3: Hey, Sean, It's great to be able to stay with you. I was rasing yesterday and you and land that were going on, you know, about their baths and and it kind of hit me at you know, it takes some of us the time to come full thrall around, you know, the hate stuff. She a new Christian takes time to really take a hold, you know.
Speaker 1: So she's not a movie when it comes to her Christian faith. I mean she's been now practicing for a long time and and I would argue her transformation has been very, very impressive. However, you know when she says I have a hate list, I'm like, well, what part of the Lord's prayer that is she not understandings thyself? Is she not understanding? I mean she's missing a few fundamental pieces here.
Speaker 3: Absolutely no hate when you when you come to the Lord. Also, if I could say one more thing, I'm a cattle interrupre in in Tennessee and we very much support President Trump. This fuel prices and this stuff, this is short term well, I'm thinking about my grandkids. What he's doing is saving this country.
Speaker 1: You know, when you get a little bit older, you start to think about life a lot differently, And it's normal natural when you're young to be a little more selfish, focus fixated on your life, your career. At some point, you got to think about your kids and your grandkids. I don't have grandkids. I don't even want grandkids. And I say that to my kids. They look at me like, oh, good grief. I'm like, well, that's just one more person. Those are just more little creatures I have to worry about. Linda wants a million grandkids. However, we have to consider here is it in do we have an obligation with the opportunity with the minimal amount of cost. And every life matters, every life's precious, every life is God given? But is it is it important that we take the risk of a nuclear armed Iran away from our children and grandchildren. I don't think that issue is in dispute, Linda. I'm going to work on it. Forgive us as we forgive. Those are the words in the Lord's prayer, just reminding.
Speaker 2: You, uh huh, Joshua says, be strong and courageous.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna work on that one. I think you're actually pretty strong. You have a strong you have a strong personality. You're very strong, very got a strong kick in the pants for those who deserve it.