Speaker 1: Noah, damn, I'm tired, all right, licking y'all.
Speaker 2: Lock him tired already.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking I've had a very long day already.
Speaker 4: So m.
Speaker 2: Two o'clock.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: We're not going to Chilo's. We gotta work tomorrow, pease, damn yo. We can only do that in our days off.
Speaker 2: And baby's not drinking.
Speaker 5: Remember we could do it that weekend.
Speaker 2: Remember that baby.
Speaker 3: He's taking me for Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Got fast, got fast, that changed. That was just Monday. There's two days ago I forgot. But she also has good tacos. Okay, cool, shout out to the tacos. But you ain't going there just for tacos though, emn right, See look how fast two days we two days out.
Speaker 6: He forgot about his diet an hour ago. That's yeah, fill off the wagon. Our guys over at its lavender right, Lavender Room. Lavender Room brought us some food today for lunch.
Speaker 2: And yeah from Lavender Room.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's spot in Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of my favorite, one of my favorite colors.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a really good color, Lapinger.
Speaker 3: They batched some jackfruit sliders. That's where the sliders came from.
Speaker 6: All vegan stuff over there. Shout out to the jackfruit slaughters. The wings were fire.
Speaker 5: So check that out. If you're you're in a brook.
Speaker 2: Black black home. Only we only we only we only jacket. That's the only jacket we're doing is black.
Speaker 6: And we do that and and whatever business like the pharaoh zone pharaohs.
Speaker 5: Farrel's like, no, no, no, no, no, no enough no so but my dad opens it up. Hot dog standing not you're not pulling up? No no, no, that's mad. Like I'm brand.
Speaker 2: I don't even eat hot dogs. We don't pulling up for my pop's got the brettes on deck. Now, if he makes some merch, I'll cop the merch though. Okay, yeah, I copped the merchant merch to get some hats on. We feel like a Royal Mal Subrette type logo. I don't think that one flipped the subrette logo properly. M should do it so Brette. Okay, I see, I see, I can see them.
Speaker 5: And they just put paws at the bottle of the shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I can see it something right there.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, Peach start this all morning. He was on a diet.
Speaker 6: I offered him some food when I got here. He said, I'm on a diet. Those sliders came. He just took the top but off and ate it.
Speaker 2: And what about the bottom black the locker? Mom Oh yeah, and it catches the sauce. And Ye're right, it makes it's not psychotic. Yeah, that makes sense. That makes sense.
Speaker 5: Well, mister Marris is here fresh off guiding our youth.
Speaker 2: Yes I have.
Speaker 1: I was in here Yan and ma I was like, fuck you tired from already I had. I went to a career day. You had a career I went to a career day. I'm about to escapade last week. Did you tell them what you was doing last week? Why would I tell the children the spring break? It's so important to just add that into the spring break.
Speaker 5: But I did not.
Speaker 3: I did not tell the third and fourth graders about my escapades in Houston.
Speaker 5: Your career, you let them know that sometimes you got to find your career.
Speaker 2: Sleep on the roof for you.
Speaker 1: Still, No, it was really really, that was probably one of the most fulfilling things I've done in a very long time.
Speaker 5: I was nervous. I know what that means? What you mean what that means? Populating baby?
Speaker 2: Are you ready for a baby? You ready for a baby? What is your brains because if you was fulfilling you sitting down talking to kids. Yeah, it was that means that you know, that's the nurturing mother thing in you. That's like, you know what, I love kids like I love talking to kids and helping kids, and.
Speaker 1: Or I could just like volunteer more like I'm you know, helped the kids start their YouTube channels.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know about popping them.
Speaker 2: We don't need we don't need more kids with more YouTube channels. Don't flee here.
Speaker 5: No, we need we need construction worker, we need we need.
Speaker 2: Like nurses, doctors, we need more of that. We need more black nurses and black doctors. That's what we do.
Speaker 5: Clearly, more people to join the Marines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, clearly.
Speaker 1: Well what I told the kids was, I said, don't just go off into a lot of people just want to become content creators and they're an expert in nothing like us.
Speaker 5: I feel like you should go.
Speaker 1: I said, go and do get your degree in something, if you want to be a nurse, if you want to be a doctor, and use the YouTube channel or the content creation as a second form of income, because then you can give people advice and tell people about the career that you already have. So but so they were so interested, they were very engaged.
Speaker 3: They were great kids. They had interesting questions.
Speaker 5: Did you hit them with the SpongeBob big guy pants? Okay, big guy big That's that's.
Speaker 2: What they all do. They were fourth graders. That's that's who listens to that definitely is who listens to that all now, fourth and fifth grade and spongeble third and fourth grade.
Speaker 6: My apologies, Ice Spice for anything bad. I've ever seen Spice Spy song. It's Ice Spice song.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I was telling the mall's ice by song. It's not stuff SpongeBob songs, Ice Spye song.
Speaker 5: She has a she has a thriller on her hands with the kids right now, Like it's it's thriller level in the elementary schools.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: They were cool though. They were asking me questions. They were like, so what do you use to edit? Do you use cap cut? I'm like, what you know about cap cut? He's like, that's what I used to edit my clips. You're eight, Like, I don't like, what do you? It was very interesting, It was it was amazing. The staff was I felt when I first walked in, I was a little insecure because I'm, first of all, I feel young, like I always feel young around adults, even adults that are my age.
Speaker 3: I just always feel like a kid. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: And I also feel like I don't have a big kid job, Like I'm like, I don't have a fucking adult job.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not a serious person.
Speaker 1: So I'm in here with doctors and lawyers and people who fight fucking fires, and.
Speaker 3: I'm like, hey, guys, I like podcasts and do YouTube like.
Speaker 1: But everybody was really nice and welcoming, and they said the kids of me so and they made me a cute little sign.
Speaker 5: Huh their hand running.
Speaker 2: No, this is her name is Asia Wilson. That's the name of the You don't have to say that all, I mean on camera, that's the name of the What the teacher that's crazy after Asia Wilson is the same name, same spell, you know.
Speaker 5: What's crazy.
Speaker 1: I think they might have named the classrooms after famous people, if that's probably what that is. So like the class is probably named that elementary.
Speaker 2: Named Asia Wilson.
Speaker 1: Yes, like elementary schools name their classrooms like the name of the classroom, so.
Speaker 2: They couldn't land on Harriet tubman. Asia Wilson's what they landed on. She's still playing. She's like the lead giving Why wasn't she a career that? Like Asia is still upid, like Cheryl Share somebody retired, like you know what I mean, like actively playing out there?
Speaker 5: I like it. Can you ask them what six seven means?
Speaker 2: You didn't I didn't ask one questions you asked? You ask the kids?
Speaker 1: Well, I asked them the number one question. I asked them. I was like, have any of you ever gotten in trouble for talking too much in class? Like is that on your report card? And they all raised their hands and I was like, okay, that me too. That can make you money one day. And then I asked them, like you know, like what they A lot of them wanted to be entertainers, so I like, I did like a mock podcast with them. So I invited like three of them up out of each class and I did like a mock interview with them, and like they love that where they like answered the questions and like they were the celebrity.
Speaker 5: And I was like, you know, even if you don't.
Speaker 1: Go into podcasting, if you want to be a singer, you want to be a basketball player like, you're going.
Speaker 3: To have to learn how to interview one day and then Gale that you have to develop Okay, it makes sense. Yeah, so it was. They had a lot of fun doing that.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'll do you bring some pod equipment there one day and they can actually record. Yeah, they were.
Speaker 1: They were you know, the people that got me were trying to They were like, you know, do you think Rory and mar would come in?
Speaker 3: I said, what time is it? They were like eight thirty in the morning.
Speaker 5: I was like, no, drop more of at seven thirty. It's perfect.
Speaker 2: It's in East New York. Well, yeah, exactly not go ahead, go I'll leave now. Yeah exactly. So but it was fun. So shout shout out to them. That was shout out to the kids. I believe the children. Rough do you ain't even start singing Whitney to them? They don't even know Whitney. Do they know Whitney?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 1: One of the kids was like they were I was like, you know, who is your favorite celebrities or whatever? And they were like one one kid was like Snoop Doggs. Other kid was like Eminem and the other kid, I'm like, y'all parents, And I was like what's your fais one kid, what's your favorite song?
Speaker 6: She was like like Candy Candy Rain, So for real, yes, it's probably called something on TikTok.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I think at that age, your parents' favorite music is your favorite music.
Speaker 5: That's why a little Snoop Dog ain't viral on TikTok. That's your parents for artists. Okay, I guess that does.
Speaker 3: So it was all very cute, and this one kid was like MJ I was like Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: He was like, I was like, what you know about Michael Jackson, No, everybody knows something like yeah, No. It was very that's one of those artists that's gonna he's gonna supersed like all timelines and generations like that's like, that's like Christopher Columbus almost.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, I think that's probably the best. Paris.
Speaker 2: They have a lot somebody we're all gonna know about eventually, like whether we want to or not, even if you know, to meet Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: Asking elementary school like elementary school kids who they would celebrity, they would what they would want to have dinner with, and they say like this one was like NB.
Speaker 3: A young boy in OHLD class was like yeah. I was just in my head like they.
Speaker 2: Want to have dinner with NBA young We're fucked.
Speaker 5: He was like, I want to have dinner with NBA young Boy and my dad. I was like, oh, why would you put your dad through that?
Speaker 2: We look what the kids want to look what they want to eat with. I know, a young don't don't eat You don't eat pop talks for dinners. He definitely looks like a Cereal for dinner. A guy for young boy definitely eat pizza rolls for dinner and ship like that. You eat no real, dude.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, But I mean, I don't know. When I was young, this shoot like Lloyd Banks, and I'm sure all the adults would be like, what are.
Speaker 5: We doing with Lloyd Banks?
Speaker 2: Like who are your favorite rappers at the time? That dinner with Lloyd Beggs If you're like a kid. No kid has ever said that.
Speaker 5: I know. I'm just using an example for when you're younger.
Speaker 3: I was in middle school, like all the girls would have said, you well.
Speaker 2: Santana, Oh for sure, that's oh my god, we've been fucked.
Speaker 5: I thought it was like kids, that's what they like, like, yeah, come on, man, you would have loved to go to dinner with with Biz Marquee.
Speaker 2: No piece of the legend, the piece of the legend for real. But no, I would have said an athlete before I said a rapper. Really, yeah, you're already at dinner with all the rappers. No, I would have said it. I would have probably said Michael Jordan or something like that. I wouldn't have said fucking who's a rapper. I wouldn't said Big Daddy Kane.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Eat with that nigga. With Mike Jordan nigga, like, that's what I would eat with.
Speaker 1: I would have probably said Jena Jackson or Britney Spears at that age at seven.
Speaker 3: Eight, Yeah, you definitely would have said Janet. I would have said jan or Brittany.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was very embarrassing having a young kids, like not very embarrassing, but you know, you you mentioned like you know that you know, oh hey, yeah, sometimes we interview celebrities and they start pulling out the big names and you got to like tell them, no, they like Sizza nah, Rihanna.
Speaker 2: Nah, Frankie keey Nonas that's what that's what I love Frankie.
Speaker 6: But that's what you mean funny enough when I know you write tackles on the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 1: I named some of our biggest interviews and the most applause. I got funny enough, well, not funny enough, But I didn't expect it from seven eight year olds, was Jade.
Speaker 5: They'd be crazy. But kids love wrestling athlete.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot that, like kids loved because I know when I was a kid, we loved wrestling. So I didn't know that the kids were still like into the wrestling. And they got so excited when I said that, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: That's so cool. Yeah, I got excited when they told us we know, we know you did.
Speaker 5: She's married.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm just saying like Jade is dope though, like that if I was like really still into wrestling, she would definitely be Like I could see myself like being like a big huge like anytime she's wrestling, I'm watching.
Speaker 5: I don't watch wrestling like I used to. But you buy the merchant, I don't think nah.
Speaker 2: I thought about it when we went to Summer Slam, but the merch lines were so crazy. I was like, there's no way I'm waiting on this line.
Speaker 1: But when I found out you could buy the chairs that you hit people with. That shit was crazy to do buy anything.
Speaker 2: Now. I was talking you bout one of the wrestlers at the actual wrestling come on, come on with me for about a hour. That's one thing about w w E. They don't I can't afford Logan Paul Everyday brand and everything like yeah they pay you going yeah.
Speaker 6: It was my only disappointment at Summer Slam. I was excited to go get wrestling merch because wrestling merch is like, even if you don't like wrestling, they have the best merchants crand but the line was too long, Like there was no way I was I was doing that. But yeah, next time you go back, please let me know what six seven means, because I feel like I'm outside of an inside joke with all the kids. I was playing basketball with my godsister's sons and it was them two versus me, and I said the score. I said seven to six, and they stopped playing with sixty seven and then just died laughing.
Speaker 5: And I was like, I don't, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty down with the kids, but I don't get it either.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't know, it's like the running joke for all the kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't know the context. I know. All I know is they say it and they think it's the funniest fucking thing in the world. Can you asks aunt, wait, oh we have we have a child?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's from a song.
Speaker 5: What's the song six foot seven foot? That made it come back?
Speaker 2: Guys like, that's fun. The kids are interesting, telling you, man, if their brains are fraud look what they're just interested in. Somebody says six to seven and that's viral.
Speaker 5: Don't do that because when Budwiser came out with the What's Up commercial, we were screaming that.
Speaker 2: But you're saying what's up? What is six to seven? Which we know what what's up is? You're saying what's up to somebody? What is six? Seven?
Speaker 5: Six seven?
Speaker 6: Is the Internet memes slang term gesture populize in twenty twenty five on TikTok it has no fixed meaning.
Speaker 2: See there you go even more retarded.
Speaker 1: Some dumb shit as kids, though we still say some dumb shit as adults. Yeah, six to seven wait wait, wait wait, because these.
Speaker 2: Nuts is not as funny as it used to make us. He's these nuts still hits. He's nuts just classic we're not doing with.
Speaker 6: The right comedic timing. It still hits in twenty twenty six, It definitely does. The phrase originated from the song Dude six seven by Scrilla, which became popular with professional basketball player LaMelo Ball, who is listed as six seven. So it has a I guess there is a deep now we're getting into like nas territory with meanings.
Speaker 5: Jesus Christ, I can't eat. I'm with mom man.
Speaker 6: I think it's over for the future. But don't blame the boomers what they left us with the fucked up world.
Speaker 2: I think China got it right. The more think about it, I think they got it right. Brok, I think they got it right. Which part, the communist part? I don't know what they tell the country what to think and what to do. Yeah, I think sometimes you need that.
Speaker 5: I'll go for we might need to be on North three at times. This is like our youth needs to learn this. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just seen a little Asian girl do about twenty backflips in the road, all kind of she's no older than six. I'm like, what we can't do? We can't compete?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes we can that's why we sweep in the Olympics every year.
Speaker 2: Yes we can. We not we not winning golden We don't got an agent on our gymnastic team. What we ain't going about?
Speaker 6: He's the black girl's been sweeping gymnastics in the Olympics for the last week.
Speaker 3: In Brazil in the United States.
Speaker 2: All right, what's the what's the what's the Asian girl that's on the US Olympic team? Exactly? If we don't have Sony Lee, Yes, we still we silver bronze for sure. Certain events like individual events. You know the Blair name, there's Gabby. Gabby retired.
Speaker 5: Gabby Douglas was the first one. She retired too, though, right, she didn't.
Speaker 3: Not officially, but I think she's coming back.
Speaker 2: I thought she was pregnant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she got married and she's married.
Speaker 3: Not pregnant.
Speaker 5: Oh she did get her test.
Speaker 2: No, okay, well so it is.
Speaker 5: How well, then you have to like re learn the sport. What when you get your tits done?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, I mean, I'm sure your movements, like balance being would be tough.
Speaker 5: He said, the balance beam would be tough.
Speaker 2: Rotations I feel like would be different exercises. Definitely gonna be a tough course, Yeah, moving forward when without Sunny Lee silver, buy them all silver. Literally we need so I'm just saying to the team, it's a team we need for the all around we need. We need sooney, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but in China, I don't think their coaches did that ship either. We don't vet properly here, No, we don't.
Speaker 2: So but we all back. Sponsored by Bootmob Unlimited Talk, Text and Data, Big.
Speaker 5: Bees for Boosts. Hmm to come back from East New York.
Speaker 2: Now, looking outside the school, the school, y'all there was like trying to get put on. Nah.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm in the school and I'm I'll go like after the presentations, I'm just, you know, happy giddy. I go to go to the bathroom and I hear like an administrator talking to a student like stop you being stubborn, Like stop this one teacher, this one girl, she was walking into another class. She said, nah, she said what you said. And the other girl was like, I didn't even say what you saying. I said, Shorty was like, nah, step outside, I need that, Like I need that, run that, I need that. I said, I'm definitely stealing.
Speaker 5: I need that. If I need to fade.
Speaker 2: I need that.
Speaker 5: What's up? I need that.
Speaker 2: They said that on Baddie, so that's what they got it from you. I didn't know that. I don't watch it. Baddie soon as a girl said, I need that. You think about like a head high in.
Speaker 5: Some something like that.
Speaker 2: No, she was time to fight.
Speaker 3: That's the new I didn't know that was the new square.
Speaker 2: That was dope. Yeah, step outside for a second. I need that.
Speaker 5: Well, either way, keep jan Ye away from that school. See that. Well, I just that that was bad and unnecessary. I still, I mean, I still stand by that. I think after Brandy releases her memoir, I think everyone would agree then Wanye.
Speaker 6: Should stay away fromchool. But with that said, the book has not come out, right Brandy's memoir.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think it has come out.
Speaker 5: But there was.
Speaker 6: A script in there of her discussing her relationship with Janie. I knew her and Wyer dated. I was not aware that he was twenty three and she was sixteen. But yeah, she gets she gets into the shits and then old Breakfast Club clips start resurfacing where Charlemagne and Wyer are just laughing it up about her being underage, and she could still get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 6: It was nuts but not surprising. But yeah, I mean, do we want to be real about this conversation or should we just be social justice warriors and be the heroes of this conversation.
Speaker 2: I'm never a social justice warrior.
Speaker 5: Should we be heroes?
Speaker 1: No, you're not gonna virtue signal like Doja Dochi Dojah did virtual signaling.
Speaker 3: Remember we had that conversation.
Speaker 2: Virtual signaling when it was like what she said, I was wrong, like I was just trying to get clicks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that one positive attention towards you.
Speaker 6: I don't think this podcast needs to tell the listeners that a twenty three year old should not be dating a sixteen year old. But we are also realists, and at this time this was not as fucking weird as people may think it is in twenty twenty six. And I'm glad they think it's weird in twenty twenty six. I am not at all saying what wan Ye did was okay at that time or at this time. But this was That's why no one bad than I.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why they were joking about it on the Breakfast Club ten years ago, because at that time that was very regular.
Speaker 2: We have the conversation all the time where even if you ask your grandparents when they met, your grandmother said, I met him when I was in high school. Your grandfather was twenty one, twenty two working somewhere.
Speaker 5: Well, he had to go to war like different.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, I'm just saying he still was six years old than your grandmother while she was still in high school. It was a very normal thing. Like there wasn't. It wasn't now. You know, obviously the world is different and things and more things are frowned upon. It kind of looked at like that's weird. But at one time, it really wasn't a weird thing. Now, to my understanding, Brandy is saying now she feels like she was taking advantage of and things like that are my correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she was some of the quotes or she said that she admired him. He served as her music mentor during the early days, but she says he quickly weaponized she used that word, that admiration. She said that he called himself Brandy's boyfriend in private, and though they wouldn't he wouldn't publicly state that they were together. She says she was under depression that they under the impression that they were madly in love, or at least was she believed to be love at sixteen, She says when the two had sex for the first time, it wasn't about her at all. She says he was quote getting what he wanted from someone too young to recognize that she was being used, adding his interest seemed to stem from her being conquerable. So said, he confessed multiple infidelities to her, he played her. The two plans to reveal their relationship once she turned eighteen. Yeah, she says, she wanted to wait in so sex to have like she wanted to wait to have sex until after.
Speaker 5: She was married.
Speaker 1: But as young girls do, she thought having sex would bring them close, sir. So, yeah, she's not really. He denied that they that they dated before Uh, she turned eighteen, but she's Brandy is saying like, no, we had.
Speaker 5: Sex, but so he was her first. Oh wow, Yeah, they had sex when.
Speaker 1: She was eighteen, but they were lying and saying that they weren't together until she turned eighteen.
Speaker 3: But that wasn't that wasn't.
Speaker 5: Oh, so I had sex when she was sixteen, not when she was eighteen. Yes, oh, gotcha, that's what. That's what. Brandy is a legend, So.
Speaker 3: It's yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean apparently Kobe smacked him over it. You know, we've been getting like stories of Kobe violence, like the last month. I didn't know Kobe was trying to squabble with everybody, Like how did Kobe get that under raps that he's been running Phades for the last forty years?
Speaker 2: He needed that, said, I need that. I need to that. It's only one king of Philly.
Speaker 1: Uh So, how do you guys feel about Brandy coming out now with her book? She's got her star on the Walk of Fame as she well deserves. Congratulations. Definitely, she's coming out with this book called Phases, And how do you guys feel about her now coming out in saying these things?
Speaker 6: I mean, it's a memoir and that's obviously your first boyfriend, especially in that circumstance, is a big part of your life.
Speaker 5: So mm hmm.
Speaker 6: I think that's finds right and went more and tell everything. I just want to know how many chapters are dedicated to ray J. I want to hear all ray J, like early youth stories. I want to hear about like Carson California, ray J.
Speaker 4: But you did.
Speaker 3: That's ray J's memoiral not Brandy's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but she was there from from her point of view. Ray J's point of view I've heard before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know you can't always she's not the most reliable narrator.
Speaker 6: But no, I mean, Brandy's been a star since she was what fourteen, Yeah, somewhere on thirteen. Maybe she's lived a crazy life. She's one of the people I would want to hear from brementmore. You've been famous that long, like, not just being an R and B singer, you were fucking Cinderella. Like there's probably so much that happened in their life that we don't know about. Yeah, with that time, So yeah, I'm here for the audiobook.
Speaker 3: Okay, we were the parents, they were pretending they weren't dating, I guess.
Speaker 5: And also.
Speaker 1: Back like you said, back then it was more acceptable they were both celebrities.
Speaker 2: See, that's the thing that I think that we overlook a lot in these situations. We overlooked the parents, like them turning a blind eye just because it's a quote unquote celebrity or somebody that's successful with money. Well, we don't know if that's the case, that they were I'm not saying aware, and we're like, you know what, we love end of the row, So go ahead. No, no, no, I'm not saying that they were aware exactly, but they knew that why y ain't Brandy were spending a lone time together? If you're a parent of a sixteen year old girl and she's spending a lower time with a guy that's twenty three, twenty four years.
Speaker 5: Old, the lead singer of the lead singer one of.
Speaker 2: The most popular fucking R and B groups in the world at that time, Like, you're not gonna be like yo, So I mean y'all saying, y'all studio music, that's what y'all like with. It's a lot like with can we hear some rough drafts? Can I hear some because whatever Brandy is saying, they're going to do work on music, whatever the excuse was. As parents, you don't think at some point like come on, we've all been sixteen before, Like if my sixty year old daughter was like yeah, and I'm like, who oh, no, you know he's part of this group, you know how holdre he twenty three? It ain't gonna be too much alone time, y'all spend it together. I don't care what he does. Yeah, because I know what sixty I know what with twenty three year old boys or young men are are looking for They they horny and they and they like girls like so it's like, yeah, nah, he not, You're about to be spending crazy loone time. I don't care what do he do. I don't care what group he in. That's just I mean, that's just me as as looking at it like from a parent's perspective, like I don't care that he's successful and he's you know whoever he is like your sixteen. He's twenty three. Y'all should not be alone this much. Y'all should not be going around and dating like y y'all are dating y'all hanging out like what you mean he's coming to pick you up and do what? Go to studio? Nah? Any that much studio in the world.
Speaker 5: And even that, let's say they were making music. There's hints R.
Speaker 6: Kelly made wrote an album called ag Ain't Nothing but a Number with the unther age girl in the study. They were making music, Yeah, but no one in Elia's family was like, there's no hints of what's going on right now? Yeah, but like, I don't care if a teenager is good at lying, there's no way it could go on for that long and an active parent not see that.
Speaker 2: Yo, you know when a girl likes ay, So imagine your daughter. Are you kidding me? Like she getting dressed to go to the studio, she dressed up perfume, all liss you.
Speaker 6: Like, Well, first of all, I'm not leaving my sixte year old daughter in a studio by yourself exactly.
Speaker 1: That's just we're going to just start right there. Well, let's let's clear. I want to clear Brandy's parents name. She said that she was lying and sneaking around.
Speaker 2: I get it. She's a sixth crush, we know that. But that's what I'm speaking too, Like, your kid can't be that sneaky. You gotta be more sneaky than your kid. Your sneaky radar gotta be all the way to your kid a celebrity.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but but so I think when your kid is a celebrity, your kid is going to be a lot of places Like they're like, your kid's gonna be a lot of it.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna be right there. Sixteen, she can't be nowhere alone. She's not grown. She's sixteen.
Speaker 1: I understand what place she's gonna be a regular sixteen year old. You not following around everywhere. You're gonna allow them to.
Speaker 2: Go out and have But a regular sixteen year old ain't saying, Yo, I gotta go to LA tomorrow, I gotta go to New York tomorrow to this and that. Whatever she gotta do, like getting on a flight and just going like the parents are going.
Speaker 5: They might.
Speaker 6: I mean, I know Brandy's from Mississippi, La. I was windy living in LA at the time.
Speaker 5: Maybe that made it.
Speaker 6: But either way, Like as a parent, I give parents more grace than I did when I wasn't a parent, because it's very tough. But I'm saying, even with that grace, no, not no, I'm just not letting my sixteen year old parents. I want to just go to the studios know everything else. All of a sudden, they don't know you sleeping with Wan. Ye parents know everything else.
Speaker 5: Your parents knew everything he was doing at sixteen.
Speaker 2: My mom knew a lot of shit I was doing at sixteen. It was a lot of shit, but she didn't know everything. Yeah, but I was also wasn't dating a fucking twenty four year old woman. That's Christina Aguilera. Wasn't picking me up at the older and older he was twenty two and she was sixteen. I wasn't dating a twenty two ye old when I was sixteen. Yeah, so like there's that. If I was, my mom would have known, like, yo, what's up with this twenty two? Yo?
Speaker 5: Ga?
Speaker 2: I keep coming here like wait, what y'all doing?
Speaker 5: My mom know me?
Speaker 2: I'm hitting that she knew me at sixteen. I'm hit my, I'm hitting that.
Speaker 5: She knew your body. You know.
Speaker 1: I was sneaking around with the older man when I was sixteen years old. So it's very and I had very strict parents, it's very possible.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying strict and good parents miss things and teenagers. I was a sneaky teenager too and got a lot of shit. I'm saying that my kid is Brandy. That's how I need to know what she's at at all. This is the cat cow with the family right now.
Speaker 2: Where you going?
Speaker 5: Yeah? And who you with?
Speaker 1: It's simple like that, sad way as any teenager you could lie, Oh, I'm going to Tasha's house.
Speaker 2: What you going to do?
Speaker 1: Follow me to Tosha's house. Okay, I go to Tosha's house. By the time you leave, Why you come pick me up from there? Like that's how kids move? Why y'all actel like I don't know teenage?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta see it, but you got to know how pops moved though me.
Speaker 5: If I had a.
Speaker 2: Sixty year old daughter, she couldn't get that off on me. There's no way. There's no way, every father, there's no way can Amala get that off on you. No, you gotta be a certain from a certain dad, from a certain.
Speaker 1: Like you not getting that every single time your child goes to a friend's house. You want to what sit outside and wait all night? You have to eventually trust your child, no, for sure, but not at sixteen. You don't get no trust at sixteen. Y'all are sixteen, you.
Speaker 2: Don't get I'm popping up at tasha sleepover just to check in because I don't know who be at tasha house. I don't know how her father could be nasty popping up.
Speaker 6: That's another thing. Yeah, I'm not sleeping over people's house. I don't find I'm popping up at sixteen. Who's Tasha's dad?
Speaker 2: Who else? Is here, I'm bringing I'm bringing snacks or something, just a random pop up, like.
Speaker 1: Your girl Tasha been her friends since she was four or five. You know tasha parents and all of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if I feel like it might be, you know what I'm saying, something going on. As a dad, you got to have discernment and you got to just have a spidy sense. It's like, yo, nahs, something ain't right.
Speaker 6: And let's say we have known Tasha and her family for our whole lives. My daughter's branding. Now I'm having a conversation with Tasha's parents. It's different. Now, Yeah, my daughter's Brandy. We got security sitting here, we got all that. My daughter's Brandy. And it's a difference if your kid's a celebrity. I'm just the attention and everything that can come with celebrity and the access and opportunities. Yeah, it's different than just Demaris and Tasha having a sleepover.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's different.
Speaker 1: It's different, baby, I understand that it's different. I think y'all are there's a reason why so many.
Speaker 2: We would have whooped. We would have whooped, ass that's a fact. We would have whooped. We would have whooped him out right on TMG. He would have been getting whooped out. What they my daughter bugging the funk out kid that you shout whops, you oop nigga. I don't give a funk about the du ops nigga, You getting your ass whooped.
Speaker 3: They also have a song together. This is what's my favorite Brandy song all time.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm saying. They not just singing, they fucking She.
Speaker 3: Said, I'm young, but I'm wise enough to know.
Speaker 5: I would have been, like, there's hints. The name of the album was Age nothing but a number. What is the lead doing in the studio with this old man? Well they knew that though they knew that.
Speaker 2: Parents being this is this is what I'm trying to tell you, baby d parents be knowing, but when it's somebody who's because they're looking at it like, well, at least he ain't no kid that's just hanging out, not doing that with his life. He's successful. The boy got three Grammys, Like you know what I'm saying. I'm just said, parents start turning three. Her boy got three grammys, Like the parents start turning the blind eye and some shit like it's better than her dating the local drug dealer or the local nigga that was supposed to be an athlete, that he tore his achilles and that he working at foot locker, like you know, not that.
Speaker 6: It's never wrong with that, but Brandy, that's how ray J just got jumped in. She could have dated one of the homies.
Speaker 2: Nah, hell nah, just say that's words. You're dating a game like you know what I'm saying. But if it's Wan, ye, yes, he's older, that's all I'm saying. The parents knew, well, she's.
Speaker 1: Saying her she said her parents didn't know. She didn't want to disapparent point her parents. She snuck around, she says. Sneaking around really took a toll on her.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying she didn't sneak around, but the parents also knew, though, like you have to no.
Speaker 6: May you got twenty five dollars on you ain't gonna got some much, okay, And I just prove to you that you don't need to overpay for great wireless Unlock the savings with twenty five dollars a month forever unlimited plan. It's a permanent price with no contracts, no price hikes. Boost Mobile Mall. That is your way to go. Keep your same phone number. Everything you need is gonna stay the same. They'll even send someone to your job to get it done.
Speaker 5: This is my job. They'll come here here, right here, literally sit between.
Speaker 2: Us, stop overpaying and switch to a fair price at bootsmobile dot com today based on average annual single line payment of AT and T Verizon and T Mobile customers compared to twelve months on the Boostmobi Unlimited plan as of January twenty twenty six. For full off of details, visit boostmobile dot com. Rory, So you know how us as men, we don't know about products. We use the same thing for everything. Shampoo goes in their hair.
Speaker 5: Yeah, beard, far sol running your face.
Speaker 2: We've been doing it all wrong, and I think we know that by now. But now we have products that kind of they help us and our beard journey. We both have nice bear, I would say, so, yeah, yeah, Well, we have to take care of you have to put the right things in your But there was a time where I think even some of the podcast fans have have caught me with a black T shirt on and you can see some flakes.
Speaker 5: Dry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Rory, basket lad that they have products that are specifically designed to help us on our beer journey hair journey. Have the right oils, the right conditioners, Basket lad They're here to help.
Speaker 6: A blend of vital nutrients to help nourishment and increased blood circulations to my hair follicles because listen, man, it's rough. After having a kid, the hair folic cool state, they start to get a little, a little under yeah, man. Explore viral bestseller and products of healthier hair of all types from Basque and Ladder. Go to basket laddercode dot com and use code Rory and mall for twenty percent off. That's twenty percent off at Basque and lather co dot com code Roryandmall.
Speaker 1: So the main quote from this that she wanted to be known was, I was not a fast girl with a crush, which we hear a lot when you hear about young girls on some older guys.
Speaker 5: I was not a fast girl with a crush.
Speaker 1: I was not a dramatic I was not a dramatic teenager who couldn't handle rejection.
Speaker 3: I was not an unstable, obsessive fan.
Speaker 1: And this time the world understood the difference because people were People used to call Brandon crazy because of the whole Adina Howard situation.
Speaker 3: He cheated on her with that, and.
Speaker 5: That was a grown you know, that's grown, grown woman.
Speaker 1: And they were like basically calling Bearandy like some crazy obsessed little kid that was like in love with Wyya and it's like that boy he led her on like that, Like she wasn't just you know, she had a reason to act like that. That's how kids act on daryon love. So was that the narrative though that everyone thought like Brandy was, I'm asking like she was.
Speaker 3: Just young and obsessed with Ranya. Yeah, like she should know that.
Speaker 5: She should have known better. That was the thing. That's why she said better sixteen year old she'd have known better than the twenty three year old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this is how adults talk about shit, just like when adults talk.
Speaker 2: About I don't remember that being.
Speaker 3: R Kelly situation.
Speaker 1: Like when adults talk about the r Kelly situation and they say, oh, them little girls was fast, like they knew what they were doing. Like it's that narrative. Some some young girls are fast, we know that, but there's not every young girl as fast. I hate fast fastest. So they're not being fast, they're acting according to their hormones of fourteen year old girls in fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventy year old girls are horny. That's their body. That's not them being fast. That's like biology. It's up to adults to not take advantage of young girls.
Speaker 3: Hormone.
Speaker 2: Oh no, for sure, I'm with you as definitely adults responsibility not but I can sit you down with some I can sit you now with some women right now that will tell you when they were sixteen, so doesn't know. I was definitely like outside looking for older guys like yes, yeah, yeah, that's called fast. It ain't hormones. Because hormones, you could date a sixteen year old boy in your class, a seventeen year od boy in your class. But when you actively are fifteen, sixteen years old and you trying to sneak into the clubs and you all up in these older guys faces, like, that's where the word fast.
Speaker 5: Get But that still derives from hormones when it does. When I was fourteen, I would have fucked anybody that would have sex with me included How would your brain to go there? Why would your brain even go? Mom? What is wrong what she said? With anybody that say that's what he said.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking like it was a question that my sexual preference, okay, which is when there you go, that's what you put the into that. That's all.
Speaker 6: I didn't think I needed to. But now moving forward, I'm always going to listen. Bro six, you gotta be very I don't want to You got to be very directly with the words. I don't want to get traded from the bull. Yeah, we'll get to that. But we only put the term that this is where I'm gonna start virtue signature or whatever the fuck it's called, rite my signature on that virtue virtue that was just specific. That is a misogynistic thing just to put on young girls, because as a young kid going through puberty, I would have fucked anybody that was a girl that would have had sex with me that beats fast, and.
Speaker 1: Y'all would have and all of y'all when y'all were naming y'all crushes halle Berry, all of these women who were much older than you, like that's a natural thing because older women and older men signify like sexiness, maturity, attraction like them little young snotty knows boys like no, they didn't want fuck them, little young snotty those dirty fingernailed that as little niggas like.
Speaker 6: And girls go through puberty before us, Like there is a drastically different thing between a fourteen year old girl girl and a fourteen year old boy.
Speaker 5: They're ahead of.
Speaker 1: Us with that all, And like that's the thing I like, I said, like, and I've said this on Patroon when we were having a conversation with Mitch Major, Like when they're just like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, them young girls knew what they were doing.
Speaker 1: Sure, But if I offer a seven year old ice cream for dinner every day, even though he knows he shouldn't, has it, Like he's gonna love to eat ice cream every day, it's up to his parents and tell him, no, you can't have that.
Speaker 5: Like kids want things that are bad for them. Yeah, and that's why we say statutory. A teenager cannot consent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, their brain isn't even fully different. They don't know what they don't know what they're doing. So if you're yan Ye, how do you feel about this coming out? I think he's currently on this Boys and Mister on tour are still on the road. I at least so I think with new.
Speaker 2: Addition, if you're yan Ye, now and you gotta you gotta go out and do these shows and things like that, Like what does that mean for you? Because now you know this is out, everybody's heard about it, everybody's reading about it, and you're on tour, Like what does that do for for or do to yan Ye?
Speaker 3: The people who are on tour to see yan Ye not to give a fuck. I don't care. And this is not new information, Like this isn't new, this isn't breaking news.
Speaker 1: This is just Brandy sharing how she feed her feelings about this situation.
Speaker 5: I just didn't know that it started when she was sixty. Of course I knew they dated, but I didn't know it was that early.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I don't think none of us did. That's that's what I'm saying. We know they dated, but we didn't know she was sixteen when they started dating.
Speaker 6: I think everyone still goes to the Boys to Men concerts. I think people bought their tickets, got fucked over by Ticketmaster with fees and said, that's not my business. I got a babysitter and night I'm going to go to the Boys de Menshaw.
Speaker 1: But also it says in a twenty fourteen breakfast club interview with Charlemagne DJ and Van Agelie. He is quoted on saying we did the thing when she was sixteen seventeen. She was old enough to get it. Those are that's his.
Speaker 5: That's what I was saying.
Speaker 6: This risk click was really sick when they were laughing about it. Yeah, I mean on the internal side with ye ye now that this is out even though he was perfectly fine with it in twenty fourteen, which wasn't that long Agough.
Speaker 5: I mean, this isn't.
Speaker 6: Excusing anything, but some people were taught wrong behavior. You just have to acknowledge now that you were wrong at the time. Like in the neighborhood in Philly that he was grew up in, this could have been completely okay. He was taught this way, His parents might have been that way. Everyone in the neighborhood was that way. He didn't see anyth wrong with it because that's all he was exposed to. But now as an adult you have to realize, like once you yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Was was wrong. I was wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't think when you're throwing it on it like yeah, she was old enough to get it. That's where it's like a little crazy nigga, are you on your on radio right now.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't know that what they're saying sounds crazy because because that's their lived experience.
Speaker 6: But I remember being young in that phrase, if there's grass in the field, play ball, like there was always like little India.
Speaker 5: Yeah that people would say that. I remember like regular saying sixteen and over, ben them over, Like, yeah, that was the thing too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was definitely. I had that on my my Trap and Keeper at one point. It was like a caption on my book, so.
Speaker 3: Pizza next to the ask six line, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sixteen and over, ben them over?
Speaker 5: But you were you were at fourteen?
Speaker 2: I was like fourteen, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, I out he like makes a statement.
Speaker 6: I'm curious, like the rest of the band members, how this affects them, Like Sean, I'm just curious how they feel at this point.
Speaker 2: They always knew they were sitting right there when he said what he said on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Yeah that is true.
Speaker 2: I just think that it does change things now that Brandy is coming out with this book and you know, the conversation is at the forefront again and now the clip of him, you know, talking about it years ago on the Breakfast Club like, I just think it changes the energy in the dressing room on tour right now. I doubt I doubt he. I doubt he's doing any meet and greets. I doubt that. I doubt he's doing me and greats. Boysman got a meet and greet. It's gonna be it's gonna be a member short, it's gonna be a member show. He's not doing meet and great No, see.
Speaker 5: I don't think so, because he is.
Speaker 1: People who are paying no way to go see boys to men on tour, they don't get like they probably don't.
Speaker 5: They don't give fun. But there's also those people that want to make the moment about them.
Speaker 6: They had the phone out like you nasty, They weren't going until this came out. They don't really care. They just want to make the moment about it as a virtual Yes. Yeah, they want a virtual signal at the meet and greet.
Speaker 2: That's what they want to do. I highly doubt he's doing any meet and greet right now.
Speaker 5: You can't that's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: That's definitely happening at a meet and Greek people can't wait to get that moment, like y'all about to go up in here, and tell him about yourself. You know, the aunties and uncles is there what? Yeah? Nah, no meat and greets.
Speaker 5: The Facebook crowd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can't wait to upload that on Facebook. Crazy.
Speaker 6: You know how much it must have hurt to have a peak in shape Kobe smack you with a cast on his arm. I'm fault like, there's no way I'm eating that. Obviously I'd be on the in pocket. Yeah, one hundred percent. I might snore a little bit, like smelling salts. Might have to be y'all feel like that, like basketball players strong, Like I think Kobe Bryant was pretty strong. I think athletes. You think athletes are not strongly. They're not supposed to, like be physically fit.
Speaker 1: No, I know they're physically fit, but I mean like strong, like that, like automatic back pockets like a football player.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking automatic back pockets.
Speaker 5: Basketball player.
Speaker 3: I might stumble. I mean I'm gonna fall, but you might stumble.
Speaker 6: Well, all right, there's like Katie got like a lot of shit because he couldn't even bench one eighty five at their version of the combine. Whatever, Kobe was in shape shape, Okay, I don't care if he had no form in his punch doesn't know how to fight anybody with that type of strength, that type of reach.
Speaker 5: It's gonna hurt and you have a cast on your own.
Speaker 3: Very true.
Speaker 2: You're right, baby, did what's the girl that we traded for? The merchant of death? You think if Brittany grond Is slap you in your face right now? You're not no Brittany. You think you're not going to sleep, You're gonna get the best sleep you had it too. You turn you into a vape. If Britney Brown is slap God, I'm going straight to sleep for sure. Up square with Brittany Ship.
Speaker 5: No, I mean you could do anything.
Speaker 2: You can square up, You're gonna be square down.
Speaker 5: That just.
Speaker 2: You going down for sure. You're hitting the floor. That's a fact.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's funny and ship But with that never mind, I'll leave that one the one.
Speaker 1: What what would you guys do a few met if you had like a crazy fan meet and greet, like that type of meat and greet where somebody wanted to make a moment like how how do you think you will react?
Speaker 5: Because you guys do have shows.
Speaker 6: Oh like it's like a negative moment they're there. Yeah, yeah, well I guess it would depend like what they were doing, like are just putting a phone in my face?
Speaker 3: And like yeah, they're like putting the phone in the face, Like Yo, can you take a picture of me? And it's a video.
Speaker 5: It's like, Yo, what did you say about black women?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: I probably walk away?
Speaker 2: Okay that you gotta lean into it, yeah, he said, giving them the power when you walking, when you run away from me.
Speaker 6: Just I would just walking, like because I wouldn't want anything to do with that person, Like.
Speaker 5: I didn't tell y'all what the fuck happened to me.
Speaker 1: At Burgers and Bottles, Speaking of that, a man walked up to me and was like, you that girl from that podcast?
Speaker 5: Right? I say?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He said, Yo, what's your issue with Drake? I swear to god, I swear to god, I said what he pressed you? He was like, yeah, Like why you be dick riding Kendrick like that? Like, what's ship issue with Drake?
Speaker 5: I said?
Speaker 3: You are?
Speaker 5: Like I was like stuck. I was like, are you dead ass right now?
Speaker 1: Like this is like real life, this isn't the Internet, Like you're really I was like, I don't have a problem with Drake.
Speaker 5: He was like, yeah, not but like, what's your issue with him? I'm like, I don't have an issue with Drake.
Speaker 2: I just be doing now, you know how I feel not being targeting and niggas run down on me. Niggs run down even he's trying to get some duve like niggas like yo, I'll be like, I don't know what you're talking about. Piece of love day body man, that happens to you?
Speaker 5: What hell? Yeah, Like actual Kendrick fans will say, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Funny, that's fucking insane. I've literally I felt like I felt like Ralph and wreck it Ralph from the Internet. I'm like, have I stepped into the Internet and like real life?
Speaker 2: But it's a different like I think. I think when when dudes run up on me like that, they can tell quickly like oh no, like he ain't he he might swing right now though, because I just give him a look like this is this is not that, like please don't don't, I got I got deodorant in the shopping car, dog like mouth washed and ship like I'm trying to find the baby wife like we're not doing that right now. I would hate to have to not in here that ship is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was cute too, so I thought he was trying to holler and he was like yo. I'm like he like, NA, like you really got smoke? Mind you I'm in Houston. I'm like you like printing.
Speaker 5: I'm like, why are you getting pressed?
Speaker 7: Like like.
Speaker 1: You oh, you just a Drake fan. He was like yeah, like I just do understand. I was like, I'm like, fam, I'm just.
Speaker 5: Doing my job.
Speaker 2: You have fun, though the OLES is always watching. You never know what treated is.
Speaker 5: Their heads could do three sixties and ship.
Speaker 2: You thought the OS wasn't gonna be at burgers and bottles. That's what you thought that You never know what treated and you never know what I'm just saying you bottles, you thinking it's say you're a mouse to them. I'll drop writing on you. I'll drop writing.
Speaker 1: I was safe, I promise you, But I was. I was so stuck. I completely forgot that shit happened to me.
Speaker 6: And with that situation, most I get from pod listeners is someone will either yell tell ma all I said, fuck Kendrick, or tell ma all I said Drake.
Speaker 5: That's usually the only thing that yelled at me.
Speaker 6: In Never It's either a Drake fan or Kendrick fan, tell me all what, tell ma all fuck Kendrick or tell mall fuck Drake.
Speaker 2: Okay, then what.
Speaker 5: It's them thinking like Rory gonna go back and be like and like.
Speaker 2: Tell them laying Sometimes Sometimes sometimes I call me like, y'all just see somebody was like, Yo, fuck Drake, all right? I told you later you telling me.
Speaker 5: My favorite one is when I run into listeners they sail where I'm all at. I don't fucking know.
Speaker 2: Bruh, I told you, like Met the Man and Red Man. Let the Man. You got to ask me.
Speaker 1: With Red Man, I'll be on TikTok, I be crashing. I just know a video is gonna go fire on me one day, crashing on TikTok. When I'm on TikTok doing my makeup to get ready to come to work and niggas, I'll be in my crib eleven am, Yo, we're mall.
Speaker 5: I don't fucking know.
Speaker 2: What the fuck are you asking me about a nigga that's not my nigga.
Speaker 5: I don't know what the fuck he at. I've begin so mad. I'm like, where fuck your boss at? My nigga? I don't know where he's at. The fuck is you asking me more?
Speaker 1: Or they'll get on there like Yo, tell ma I said, yeah, they said that same thing, Like tell mal I said, Fuck Drake. Yo, I'm in here talking about what shade blush I have.
Speaker 5: On my nigga.
Speaker 3: If you don't get the fuck out my face, Bro, that shit kisses me off.
Speaker 1: Or like when I was gone, they'll come into my inbox like Yo, tell Maul and the nigga.
Speaker 3: I'm not even in the same city.
Speaker 5: Like you're you're you're listening to an episode. I'm not on a screenshot. I send it to us. We gotta we gotta know that information.
Speaker 2: What the fuck I mean? It helps us community with building communities.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 2: We need to know what everybody in the community is feeling us.
Speaker 6: What is with our generation? I'm don't even blame it on the younger kids. What is the infatuation with making everything music related to homo erotic? Like it's starting to get weird? What do you mean, yo, stop slabbering all over Drake's cock. It's like, bro, why why does everything when it comes to music debates now have to be so homo erotic?
Speaker 5: Like it's getting kind of like weird. A little bit. It's almost like flirting or fantasizing at this point. Yeah, of course, like we come from the days of like, yo, get off his dick like this, and that it has just went to a whole different I don't know if it's because porn is everywhere and like we're over sexualized and now it's just moved over into music debates. But I'd be like, yo, stop putting your dick in Kendrick as, I'm like, yo, what why did your brain go there? Just be like yo, I like good kid, mad city. Yeah, they it do be mad like.
Speaker 2: This respect They got to make it as disrespectful as possible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not disrespect My dick is disrespectful.
Speaker 2: What that's the same.
Speaker 6: But you know they're they're doing like like erotic dissertations, like like when you would call the sex hotline and it would be like the girl that would be talking to you. It's like that, but now in Instagram comments of like writing erotic poetry about how much you're sucking Drake's dick.
Speaker 5: It's odd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything has become very like not even just homo erotic, just like people cannot have a normal conversation with us, right people have not cannot have a normal conversation without somehow making it, like making a sexual inn window or reference, Like it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's not true. You have com plenty of conversations without making sexual references.
Speaker 1: I I do have them, but I do make a lot of them. We do a lot of it on this podcast. Well there's always a sex joke in the back of the mind.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends on who you're talking with.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: If you're with your friends, that's part of the friend group.
Speaker 5: That's that's all good fun.
Speaker 6: It's not like me saying, hey, I'd love to go to Yankee Stadium and c j Z and then the comedy is like wipe your mouth, Like, Yo, what.
Speaker 2: Your mouth? Yeah, when niggas was posting their tickets, I definitely want to say your wipe your mouth. You posting your tickets, You wipe your mouth? Many damn you can't support. You can't support nobody.
Speaker 6: Ye love love Blueprint. Yo, you're doing tricks on it, like you can't support, can't support. I hate that too, though I hate the thought. I hate when I hate supporting someone out loud is now called dick riding.
Speaker 1: I always hate that or like even when people when you support people out loud and they in their head be like should be on my deck.
Speaker 2: But when you support is dick riding. When you don't support, you hating.
Speaker 6: I thought that was the final boss of everyone because that's how it was before you either it was dick riding or you was hating. There was no middle grounds, Like all right, now it's like you now are.
Speaker 5: You squirting on it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, like just sitting on it enough, you know, now you're spinning, you doing tricks.
Speaker 5: And then the other side is let me leave the address to your family, Like damn, I wish I was just a hater.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's just insane. I love it though. Man, it's all a part of the part of the thing. You need it though, you need people like that. Yeah, it's part of it.
Speaker 6: Fucking it went from dick riding to hating to the rocks or getting docked like it's the.
Speaker 5: Only you were that you you really proud of your panage.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm terrified of where we're at. And it's it's my generation. It's not I love to blame the younger generations. It's us. It's people thirty five years old that are doing this on the internet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish somebody would show up to my house see the right shit don't be happening because you just got to make one example when.
Speaker 5: It happened, when it happened to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thought I had that mentality too, and in a weird sick way, almost excited because I could get some rage out. But then I saw who was out there, and I was like, I don't feel threatened when it comes to the fan base shit. I like, I wish the overly sexual things presenting themselves in better ways than they do with our comments, Like with get off his dick thing, the baby got chicks going from Cincinnati to Houston to actually suck his dick.
Speaker 5: That's the over sexualized shit I'd like from fan Yeah.
Speaker 1: I actually like if somebody traveled like that far of a distance to like blow you, like, would you appreciate that effort and like let them?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: Nah, I'm scared of the hell if you she looked like she has sucked peanut butter threw it straw.
Speaker 5: That still the way he just buckled at the knees is how he probably would have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see the baby funny because if she was if she was his type. He rolling, he going, he going, he goes. Oh no, I know, I know, just because I know knowing? What is that the young lady?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, you can put some volume on it.
Speaker 2: Let me.
Speaker 5: You know, you got to hear her delivery. Can you tell me on stage? That's like.
Speaker 2: She told me, you want to do it. All of a sudden, you still want to suck it? All this time.
Speaker 5: Cuts up?
Speaker 2: You know, mouth got the extra pocket. Mouth got that extra pocket. Mouth got that extra pocket. Is crazy. Yeah, big girls though, with arms like that she go to work. I know that arm, that arm right there, I know what that arm do.
Speaker 6: You wouldn't feel a little guilty by not letting her suck your dick. This would never happen to me, so I can only regulate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you wouldn't feel like maybe in the people pleaser moment like she put in all this effort.
Speaker 1: Hell no, I feel like that would happen to you a t shirts then yeah, that would happen to you, but it.
Speaker 3: Would be like a man, like a man would drive that long of a distance to suck your dick.
Speaker 1: How did this narrative start for this episode of Just Like I didn't say you would let him. I'm saying, like you be having like gay fans. Roy wouldn't let him.
Speaker 2: Roy would definitely be at the sports ball watching the game with him, though, like where is that guy you can't sug? Just to prove he we can go watch the Nuggets play together, Like, you'll definitely go to the ball with him though.
Speaker 5: Yeah he's cool.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Take a shot for the nigga. Know the whole time you want to blow you as crazy, I'm not. That's wow, like like now you dick, but we could be friends. But you know, the whole time, back of his mind, he drooling every time you take a shot.
Speaker 2: And he's gonna take a sneak picture. You would say this is after I sucked it and post that picture. He gonna lie and you would say, yeah, that'd be the narrative they paint. They take a sneak picture you and be like, yeah, this was right after we left the hotel when we came to get a drink.
Speaker 5: Wait, So if a man wants to somebody who pays the tab at the Nuggets game, he does. He's taking you out. But I don't owe him anything.
Speaker 3: Right now, you don't know, I don't know definitely owe him enough for sure.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: So you're saying, if someone buys you dinner and a drink, I'm not I'm not you you you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is that what you that's what you're saying. You're saying, right, yeah, you owe me some sugar, some ship at the end of the night.
Speaker 6: But that's how you end up, like Tyler Creator, when you end up on camera and you find out your friend's been want to fuck you the entire time you've had a friendship.
Speaker 2: That was crazy. That was wild. I still don't think that was I think that was a bit.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing I think it was. I think it was forty percent bit.
Speaker 6: I think it was twenty percent bit eighty percent true is actual feelings, and if that were to ever amount, if they were to ever have that conversation, that'd be funny to put on camera. But I think those are his true feelings.
Speaker 2: I think it will.
Speaker 1: I think it happened in real life, and they made a bit out of a moment that actually happened.
Speaker 2: Baby did. If you have a male friend and you think that y'all really just male friends, I can always tell the difference. And then what how First of all, we wouldn't be male friends because I'm not a male. I'm saying he's a male, he's your friend. Uh huh if he one days be like yo, like you know what I'm saying, Like, I ain't gonna lie like I like you. I think we should kind of.
Speaker 3: Men can't hide that. Y'all can't hide.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 3: I can't hide it.
Speaker 1: I know when somebody likes me. But I know when someone likes me. My male friends are disgusted with me. That's why we're so close. They would never That's why we're so close.
Speaker 2: How do you know when somebody likes you?
Speaker 1: You know, because if you're friends with somebody, like you get to know them, you can tell there, Like there's no way you're gonna be my friend. And we're close, and I don't know that you like undercover like me, like you you can tell. First of all, I'm going to know your type. I'm gonna know what you're attracted.
Speaker 3: To, like you can tell.
Speaker 5: You can just tell, you know when a girl like you?
Speaker 2: Not over time, Oh we all are stupid, But the fact, yeah, well I know when I know women like me, And no, it's not that we're stupid. But you also in this day and age, you just can't just assume that, yeah, you gotta you gotta play it all the way, like I don't know you if you have no idea, because if you jump that gun and she don't like you, you had the podium to my y'all apologize I didn't mean to. Now you got to give a whole speech about apologizing and yeah, you can't jump that gun and she don't like you, because what if you if you read the play wrong and you jumped out there like yo, like I know, I know you feeling me, like what's up, Like let's go out, let's go out tomorrow, and she be like, well, I don't like you like that. Now you got stupid egg on your face. You look crazy.
Speaker 6: But that's that's what's so funny about women, because I've had women like we've been cool for some months and like, you didn't realize that, like I like it. It was like, not no idea, I didn't know. Just basic human decency is a woman's version of flirting.
Speaker 5: Like I just thought you were cool, right, Yeah, he made a joke.
Speaker 2: Joke.
Speaker 3: It was funny.
Speaker 5: That's the truth. The way we flirt. You can tell when men are like flirting, we're trying to be funnier this and that whatever. Women. She was like, yeah, no, like I just don't speak to people. I spoke to you, so you should have known that I liked you. I was like, I just thought that was basic human decency.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie. So that sex with your your friend that you find out like you though the first time you hit that shit be fire, that sexy crazy y'all be like the movies start, y'all go in the crib knocking sh it over like that movie sex Fire.
Speaker 5: She's been waiting.
Speaker 2: She's just been waiting a whole That thing been marinating off the bone. That hocks tel been in the crock pot for about ooh that sex.
Speaker 5: Mm. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's just me, like I don't have hitting crushes, Like I don't believe it like hit like I have a crush on him, but like I just could never let him know, Like I won't let you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you but you you got that you got that dog in you though, you got that dog. But what's up? You got that dog and you step right to your business about you? Yeah, you step right to the plate that but.
Speaker 6: That friend first ship can get kind of It's actually like we're talking about this yesterday. I was talking with a friend of ours speech who's who's married, and she was her husband was her friend first for like a couple of years, but like a friend, so he knows the way I know everything about Demarics and Arizona is everything about me. Now imagine we got married all I know, I know everything.
Speaker 2: That's nah, nah, because there's a thing that's being too close. Yeah, yeah, no, no, no, I'm not marrying my my my homegirl, like and we know everything about it. Just now there's no way. There's no way. There's no fucking way.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know that's worry, but.
Speaker 1: That's but at the same time, those are the marriages that last because I know all of this and I still love you, like we were gonna we're gonna last because I can really be myself around you.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: But there are just some things, no matter I believe in open honestly, there's just some ship maybe you just shouldn't know, not that you would judge it, just you.
Speaker 5: Just shouldn't know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like nah, Like if I know you went on vacation and you off home that work at the resort on the random. I'm not marrying you have to I know that women say vacation dick doesn't count. If my home girl tell me like, Yo, we went on vacation.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 2: It was this guy that worked at the restaurant. He kept floating me last night before we left you off, I gave him some There's no way. Six years later, you my wife, this not happened. I can never delete that. I can never not remember that, all right.
Speaker 6: She also wasn't like my friend, wasn't like some crazy hoe in that way. But she's still friends with people that she has slept with, like is around. So it's more so that it's not like she was out here like just wilding in the streets. But there's a lot of people in her life that are still in her life that he's well aware because she was venting to him about these.
Speaker 5: Guys at the time.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you know too much, I agree, because you get to that point when a girl starts sharing too much with you. That's how you know she's just trying to be friends. And when she started telling you everything, he was like, Yeah, she ain't trying to let me.
Speaker 1: She's telling me all of that, not exactly sometimes because I tend to when I'm dating someone, I tend to be an overshare. Like my ex at one point told me said, the bears stop talking because like you, I love you cold so much that I overshare. Yeah okay, yeah that makes sense. But you go so boom and then just tell everything mind you you was sleep. My issue with dating any of my male friends and marrying them six years down the line, Like, for example, Rory could never marry me because he knows how I manipulate.
Speaker 5: He knows how.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I can never marry one of y'all. Y'all know my manipulation, yeah for sure, so like it can't. Like I was talking one of my homeboys about, you know, seven years ago when I was manipulating somebody or gas and my homebook was like, Yo, you're a terrible bitch. I don't know how people deal with you. And I'm just like I could see, like my husband can't know that. You know, you can't know my manipulation game. That's you put it.
Speaker 6: In a long term marriage, you probably start to pick up, but you start to slip up when you start falling in love.
Speaker 5: You get a little you get a little lazy with your manipulation. Nah, that's when I that's when I peak.
Speaker 2: That's that's when I think.
Speaker 5: That's when you turn me up. That's like the person that says I'm a better driver when I'm drunk.
Speaker 2: No, you just think you are you think?
Speaker 6: But I do want to go back to you said the signs of if you know a guy likes you when it isn't just the friend, Like what are those You and Peage have been hanging out a lot lately.
Speaker 5: Going to bars.
Speaker 2: Peege would hit though, well he would admit that though, yeah he's not in over here and sit next to me, good honesty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you mean, like how would I know? Like what what's the difference.
Speaker 3: There's a look that men have when they're attracted to you.
Speaker 5: Okay, like y'all don't look at me like I could be here half naked.
Speaker 1: Mala even make a comment about when you being half naked, But in no way is the comment does it feel sexual? There's no vibe behind the comment, like he was like, okay, titties out, but in no way like it's.
Speaker 2: I'm not ain't well no, it's like it's like I ain't you know, the energy if a dudes say that it's like nigga, like get away from me anything, Like there's like a.
Speaker 1: There's a drool in the corner of the mouth that they don't let drop, like when your friends, real friends don't have that.
Speaker 3: But you can tell, you can you can feel the energy sexual tension is you can feel that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, ain't it ain't. It ain't as cutting dry as you're trying to make it seem though, because it's some it's some some some women that like I'm cool with and then I had no idea that they was like down to like sleep together. I had no idea.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: I feel like women can hide it. I don't think men.
Speaker 2: No, women can.
Speaker 1: Definitely women can hide it. Men y'all can't hide wing y'all attracted.
Speaker 6: But there's also the gray area of men that are not trying to sleep. They just want to be friends with you. They're not trying to sleep with you. But if the opportunity presented itself, I.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna Lie'm gonna keep it all the way. I ain't never wanted to be friends with no bad bitch, never, never a damn on this planet have I ever seen a bad like I'm talking about one of those undeniable like, yo, she's fine. Never did I'm like, you know what, me and Hug gonna be best friends?
Speaker 6: See never, I don't believe you because I know you to be just platonic friends with some bad women.
Speaker 2: Yes, but at one point I definitely was thinking about smashing and then I learned about them, and I was like, I'm cool you start learning about like nah, yeah, what that's all we can be is friends and that like what you did?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: And I'm cool.
Speaker 1: What I will say is my the majority of my closest male friends are people who were friends with someone I dated, so there there was never a chance for us anyway, so we it was always going to be platonic. I met you through an ex or through you know what I'm saying like that, so like my ex, like I have one of my ex's friends is one of my best friends. It's like those are my closest male friends are the friends of men that I dated, so okay, and we kept our relationship up, so it was never going to be anything between us, so they never even saw me as an open opportunity and that's why our friend and ships lasted so long.
Speaker 5: It'sart little shady boots a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not friends with none of my homeboys exs not like that. If I see you, it's like, Yo, what's good? How you been ever the family and keep it moving? But we ain't like we only busting it up on the regular.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, that might have been the I'm not homeboy that was trying to be.
Speaker 1: No, it's I don't think it was like that. If I feel like a lot of these people I met when I was younger. So if I'm meeting you and we all like my best friend shout out to my best friend, will, I met him through a guy I was dating that was in his crew at the time. You know, when you're younger and you're in high school, like we all linking, drinking, I'm hanging out with y'all this, this, and that.
Speaker 3: Me and Homie stopped talking.
Speaker 1: The crew is still out like the crew still going outside, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So it's just it's kind of like that.
Speaker 5: So you got him in the divorce. Yeah, I definitely got him in the divorce.
Speaker 2: Interesting, So him and your accent no more? Nah?
Speaker 1: They I mean, I'm sure they're cool, but they're not friends because their friendship was that's a high school friendship.
Speaker 3: It was never gonna last that long.
Speaker 1: Y'all relationship lasted. Yeah, I'll follow him to college like that. I went to LU because of him. He recommended you to me, like that's my dog, my best friend to this day since I was in high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the acts definitely think y'all fuck. Yeah, he probably can't. He can think that, but that's what I'm saying, No, no, no, listen to me. He definitely thinks y'all.
Speaker 5: Fuck.
Speaker 2: Oh well that's him especially they not cool no more, and you and him is still buddy buddy.
Speaker 5: He thinks he was trying to beat the entire time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he need that. When he see homie will when Will run in the homie, he he will just know he needs that, like that's on the side that you needed that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he need that.
Speaker 2: He need that. As soon as he catches outside, he run it down for sure. Yeah, but you know it'd be like that.
Speaker 5: But I feel like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I'm also a little bit different tho. Because I'm such a tomboy that is I have.
Speaker 2: It's easy for me to get along with me. It's not always like that with girls. And then you got a lot of like pretty friends, So like niggas gonna keep it.
Speaker 3: St out my friends in boxes and dms in commons.
Speaker 2: What I do.
Speaker 5: The money bags is just to stop it.
Speaker 2: It's just love, it's just motivation. Go get that back.
Speaker 6: You're dming the money bag too, like on the story. Yeah, any rhythm they just liking it or nah.
Speaker 2: No rhythm.
Speaker 3: They would never betray me like that?
Speaker 2: Why would that be betrayed? You betrayed?
Speaker 5: Will in them? Yeah, like you betray How would that be?
Speaker 2: You betray me?
Speaker 3: My friends are not going to fuck with my bosses?
Speaker 2: Why they're not going to do that? I might decide we need to give something challenge to me. We need to give baby d a raised. I ain't gonna lie the way a home girl.
Speaker 5: That would be prostitutions that that would be sex trafficking.
Speaker 2: Giving her race, good work, baby, good crew, good good friends circle. Yeah, yeah, you got to give you a race? What the fuck? Oh Man.
Speaker 6: Maul has not taken his daily dancing boots off. Today's show is brought to you by a presenting sponsored hard rock bet, which everyone knows is Florida's Sports Book The biggest weekend in college basketball is almost here. Illinois, Yukon, Michigan, Arizona, Mall. The time is now, and the time is for hard Rock Bet.
Speaker 2: And those heart stopping zero on the clock moments we've seen all tournament. We just saw Duke Yukon incredible. They still pay on Hallrock Bet. They're handing out twenty five dollars bonus bets. If a team you bet to win or cover hits a buzzer beata because when the lights are the brightest, every shot matters even more.
Speaker 6: If you haven't joined hard Rock Bet, it does not matter. You can join right now. The last four teams are here, so it's time to check into the game. New sign ups can double their winnings on their first ten bets max fifty dollars. That means if you would have won a hundred bucks on your bet, now, it's two hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: So don't sit on the bench. Download the hard Rock Bet app today and get the party started. Hey on bonus bets not a cash offer offer by the Seminal Tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC. In all of the States must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one eight three three play wise. In Indiana, if you was someone you know has a gambler problem wants help, call one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 5: Did you see forty two? Doug put out forty What for? I can't speak.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, it's the teeth man. Forty I was in.
Speaker 5: The middle of forty two. More forty two.
Speaker 6: I was in the middle of taking a sip and talking at the same time. Oh, she said, forty do Doug, forty.
Speaker 5: And you cannot be doing What do you do? Yo?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 5: Do? You cannot be doing?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 5: Forty two?
Speaker 6: Doug yes, put out his thick one bracket. Of course, in the spirit of March madness, and the theme of this one is each city in America who has the thickest women.
Speaker 2: Man, we're Houston at they sweeping this one.
Speaker 6: They didn't put like actual like seeds, they just put matchups. But yeah, Houston is in the slot. That would be the number one, number one slot.
Speaker 2: Houston. They got some, They got some thick ones in. They got thick ones here in New York. Atlanta for sure. The m V I like that. He canna bond to d m V.
Speaker 1: We out first round. We're going to again, Charlotte. I was I was about to say, Charlotte definitely got thicker women in New York.
Speaker 2: Hell, nah, you first of all, we got thick black girls and Spanish girls in New York. You're bugging Charlotte. Got no Dominicans of Puerto Ricans and Cubans and Charlotte, you kidding me. The New York we're definitely getting the Charlotte out of here. And just by by sheer population. Yes, New York is winning that I'm saying. Depending on who wins between Atlanta and Memphis, we're gonna have a tough time.
Speaker 7: Nah.
Speaker 2: We got because a lot of girls from New York Fanish girls save us. A lot of girls from New York moved Atlanta. A lot of girls from your moved to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Fair, So let's keep that will be you guys, just people's choice because they have a people's choice up.
Speaker 3: There to go against Miami.
Speaker 2: Toronto.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, wait, Toronto's not even.
Speaker 2: Y'all knowall.
Speaker 3: Patriots. We're talking about like the US.
Speaker 2: San Antoni thick ones, Man, get the fun out of here. Peat Well, no, not thick, big meaning they tall and like you know, San Antonio is the craziest.
Speaker 5: Fee bro.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is the only only the US Okay, Miami, d m V Philadelphia.
Speaker 5: The fact that New Orleans is not on this list is kind of crazy to me. Yeah, New Orleans got to be.
Speaker 2: There here, New Orleans.
Speaker 1: They got some New Orleans beating out my I think New Orleans might beat out Miami. Wait wait, hell the thick ones. When it comes to thick ones, is it only natural? Because if it's only natural, new Orleans is being.
Speaker 2: We can't say only naturally, Yes we can. That takes a lot of cities off the list of.
Speaker 6: I don't think it takes the cities off the because even though, of course there's a lot of girls in Atlanta with a BBL, but there's also a ton of naturally thick women in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I personally think it should be natural. It might be, I think because at that point, like, what are we doing PG over here shaking it? Said said Joe Horny ass down bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's not fair to put No, thick is thick because if it looked good thick, No, but.
Speaker 1: That's not that's not thick from a homegrown home thrown Because that's why because I was thinking homegrown. When I want Charlotte against New York City, I'm still taking Charlotte.
Speaker 2: Hell no, baby d There's no way you think Charlotte has thicker women in New York City. There's no way because.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking because when I'm saying thick, I'm not just talking about thick baddies. I'm talking about thick. Auntie and them been thick, thy stick ass thick. Yeah but they got them.
Speaker 2: No, No, no, no, they do.
Speaker 6: But we're talking want New York City. You're like, no, this is absolutely yeah. Like if Charlotte was matched up against Philly.
Speaker 2: Every niggas Charlotte, Charlotte will look at you crazy right now, like what they all trying to get to New York?
Speaker 5: Like, no, I feel bad for putting Dallas against Houston first round.
Speaker 2: Fucked up.
Speaker 5: That's that's a miscarriage of justice.
Speaker 6: Like Dallas could make it to at least the Elite eight if they weren't going against Houston first round.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Houston is. Houston is walking to the final four.
Speaker 3: But that's how brackets go.
Speaker 2: Puerto Rico.
Speaker 5: I was about to say, do we count Puerto Rico as as a state? That is? It is by lord it is that could be the people's choice Puerto Rico. Yeah, no, because you have to have New Orleans on that. But let's quick run through make sense. Let's quickly quickly run through each matchup.
Speaker 6: Everyone just say they're picked Houston versus Dallas, Houston, same, Los Angeles versus the Bay Area, La bay Area?
Speaker 5: What if we doing natural Bay Area?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Natural Bay Area.
Speaker 2: Man, it's a bunch of Asians in the Bay Area. Bro, They not think like that, Damn Ryan, Ryan, No, it ain't a bunch of thick It's some thick Asians in the Bay Area. Don't get it twisted.
Speaker 5: But not l A come on, bro, more Glynn Berkeley Like, what y'all tripping? Bro?
Speaker 2: All right, God, y'all to take the Bay area. I'm saying l A.
Speaker 5: Okay, l A is also overrun by like cokeheads, skinny women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's that we're not talking about that part of la though.
Speaker 5: You can't just take.
Speaker 2: About it's a bunch of it's a bunch of flat butt Asians in the area that way, that's Ryan in my lion. Yeah, there's not a bunch of flat butt Asians in the Bay Area. I didn't say I said. I said it was some thickies. I said it was thick batties in the Bay Area. I said that.
Speaker 5: First of all, the Bay Area is not just Asians.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's just Asians. Mmmm yeah.
Speaker 5: And they work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't know, y'all don't yah. Y'all ain't been y'all ain't been in a guardena and ship. Yah ain't been in the part of Layah. I ain't been there. Y'all never seen that party. I ain't been to Watch. That's your problem. You only been to West Hollywood.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: I drove by Watch once and you can't drive. I'm gonna hang out, so you gotta you gotta go into l A. That's why y'all don't know what is Alright.
Speaker 6: No, there's definitely thick women in Los Angeles. I'm just saying compared to the Bay and how many skinny women are in Los Angeles. I just think I'm going to Bay Area, Okay, and a little unfair because the Bay Area is an area like I'm counting Sacramento in there too.
Speaker 2: Okay, Sacramento is at the Bay What the fuck?
Speaker 5: People? Try?
Speaker 2: No, people, Sacramento is not the hell.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 6: Detroit versus Cleveland, Detroit, Detroit has some of Detroit is the most underrated city for women period. Detroit, Detroit, Detroit. I just don't know enough about Cleveland. But nah, Detroit is that's the sleeper. That's that's Davidson in his bracket to me. Chicago, Indianapolis, Indianapolis were just saying anything, Now, thick ones.
Speaker 5: You're talking about bad ones.
Speaker 2: Chicago got some thick ones.
Speaker 5: And sod does Indianapolis.
Speaker 2: They don't. But Chicago got more thick batties than fucking Indianapolis. What are we talking about? Indianapolis? Want to cokemon?
Speaker 5: I don't have y'all hung out Indianapolis to my entire.
Speaker 1: So, what I'm saying is I have a lot of family from indiapos. Okay, so you're like, I know that sick, like I have a lot of family from there. I've only been there once, Cathain Jackson.
Speaker 6: Y'all tripping, all right, Atlanta versus Memphis, tough matchup, Memphis.
Speaker 3: If we're doing natural and going Memphis.
Speaker 5: Atlanta still got I'm going to Atlanta. It's Atlanta, you.
Speaker 2: Said Memphis, baby, they just say she's taking I don't understand, like it's Atlanta, man, my god, y'all really don't know. Bro, we it's Atlanta. Memphis got some some bad, thick women.
Speaker 5: But you keep saying bad. It was never about bad.
Speaker 2: So what's thick?
Speaker 5: Fat?
Speaker 1: No, But you can be thick and not Like when I say thick, I'm thinking about body type.
Speaker 5: I don't give fuck. What's your face look like? Thick? Thick women, thick, older women, thick.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about thick. I'm talking about thick, bad pretty woman's. But that's not what he's talking That's what forty two Doug is holding about.
Speaker 5: The same ship.
Speaker 2: You see that logo in the middle, you see Jerry West in the middle of that. He talked about thick baddies.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: He ain't talking about just no heavy set women were talking. We're talking about thick girls that are beautiful. That's what he's talking about. Not because you weigh two twenty and they sit well, but you look like fucking Wessey Snipes. We ain't talking about that. We're talking about the thick baddies that might be in the Tip Drie video, that might be in a forty two dug video or future video. That's what we're talking about. We ain't talking about yo nah because you know they just heavy down there.
Speaker 5: But that's not fair because that just means they'll mainly be in the major cities. Yeah, that's not true.
Speaker 2: That's not true. They there's pretty thick women in everyone and got surgery, pretty thick women in every one of these cities. I'm just saying, if you think there's more thick pretty women in Memphis in Atlanta, you're tripping.
Speaker 5: That's all Philly. D m V not fair. D MV not even close. And Philly women are great, But the whole d.
Speaker 2: M V, Yeah, that's that's unfair. It's the d M and the V.
Speaker 3: But y'all do know that the d M and the V is not all of d C all of Maryland.
Speaker 5: All of Virginia. I'm that little piece in the middle where they are. That little piece is PG County, all of Washington, d.
Speaker 1: C Virginia for being thick. No County girls are not known for being thick. They're known for being pretty. Some out there some thick pretty ones, but it's not They're not known for being thick.
Speaker 5: Are you not aware of the East African population?
Speaker 1: Yes, I am, but I'm very much aware. But they're not known for the thick East Africans.
Speaker 2: Like, that's not.
Speaker 1: Africans are known for being thick, not the East Africans.
Speaker 3: They're not known for being thick.
Speaker 5: Okay, go meet the DC next time.
Speaker 1: Okay, but okay to y'all, d C. I mean the d MV beats out Philadelphia Philly. That's what I'm saying. Like DC is not beating out Philly and thickly really similar to Detroit in that way that it's a sleeper city. Amazing women that phil heat in Philly. Again, we're not just talking baddies. We're talking about thick.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about thick, pretty girls. I ain't just talking about thick. I'm thick pretty.
Speaker 3: I don't think Miami is being out new Orleans.
Speaker 2: That's so tough because Miami got some bad thick girls, but New.
Speaker 3: Orleans is just like a lot of it is fake in Miami.
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of it is fake all over now. But yeah, I'm gotta go to New Orleans over Miami.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a nice bracket, though, y'all can fix. I would like for the listeners to fill this out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna keep track of this. I'm gonna monitor it. As they say on the internet. Now, the Elite eight starts April third, so get it together, get it together, get yours the best time to vote.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we making brackets out of eighty fucking thing.
Speaker 6: Bro Yo, you don't be such a good idea for forty two dug if like using this, he did like freestyles in each city that wins with thick women, like for content like get get the thick batties. If Houston wins, you flying to Houston, shoot a little quick freestyle, then fly to Detroit, Like, I just think that would be kind of a cool thing to add to this entire thing.
Speaker 3: But I want the real thick ones, like don't give me, I'm on thick.
Speaker 6: It would help with the voting process too, oh you got like if everyone shows up for forty two dugs video, like, then we get to see who has the thick back.
Speaker 2: All you got to do is is based on the strip clubs in every city. That's the easiest way to do it.
Speaker 5: Oh then, La, I don't. Then I don't know what you're saying about.
Speaker 2: La.
Speaker 6: Why you think compared to all these I've been to a Bayar strip club compared to a La strip club night and day with thick.
Speaker 2: Okay, night and day.
Speaker 5: But I mean, listen, man, this is more important than the actual final ford to me. So I'm excited for the results. Do we have voicemails? Ye? Have got mail?
Speaker 3: Yes, we do, we have one.
Speaker 7: Okay, Hey, everybody, Rory Maul Demris, everybody in the room. Hello, I just have a quick question. Hopefully it's quick. This is my third time recording this. This is not a salacious or sexy question, so sorry in advance.
Speaker 2: Well, hang on.
Speaker 5: I am traveling with my.
Speaker 7: Mother from the Maryland area, specifically the Baltimore area. Yes, I know, I don't have an accent. Also, we're not the South. Also, we're not the DMV. We're traveling to New York in May for the a Broadway show. I'm taking my mom to a Broadway show. I brought her this ticket in advance for Christmas when I was super broke, so I didn't get myself a ticket, so her her seat is like way in the front. I was planning on finding whatever I could find up until we got to the show. But then Shine announced that he was having a show in Brooklyn. So I've never seen Shine before, and I've been a huge fan of Shine, like mostly for non rap reasons, since he came out like he was in my binder two thousand and four.
Speaker 2: He wanted to hump Sean.
Speaker 7: When I was in tenth grade. That's how much of a fan him and the other guy was. Podcast. You guys came off off. You can kind of see where my taste is going here, which is strange. But either way, I'm trying to figure out should I ditch my mom or just go to the show with her. It's kind of tacky for me to do that, but I mean, I've never seen Shine before. I can always see a Broadway play right.
Speaker 6: Well all right, in her defense, when you have a crush as a kid and that crush still looks the same as they did, when you were a kid. Shine looks fucking great. Maybe that's worth ditching your mom. But it's not at the same time as the play, right, getting tickets for your mom for a Broadway play. So sorry, mom, we're not gonna go see Michael jackson' go see Sean.
Speaker 5: Well, no, it would be like mine.
Speaker 3: You can go alone, but I'm going to see Shine.
Speaker 6: No, she said, should I bring my mom to the show? Okay, yeah, no, man, you can't ditch your mom for the Shaan concert.
Speaker 2: You can. You can definitely ditch, especially when you don't have a ticket yet and y'all probably won't be sitting next to each other. But I just don't know. If it's for Shine, you can ditch your mom. I just don't know for Shine, that's all. And he might have another show. I mean, he only have announced one show.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure. I don't think. I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't have alerts on Shine announcements.
Speaker 2: Neither do.
Speaker 5: But I dished you guys for the Logic show in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Oh. I mean he wasn't ditching because it wasn't like we had plans to do nothing together.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, it was gonna hit the tables. But I was like, no, I gotta get this knowledge.
Speaker 2: Did you did you get it?
Speaker 5: Did you did you get the you never like find out a lot of people like I was blown away.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, No, I think that you should. I think you should go to the show. Then go go with your mom. Spend that time with you morow like you'll be fine as much. This is no disrespect to Shine whatsoever.
Speaker 6: But I think the moments with your mother, Yeah, you know the Broadway play, doing the New York thing, That's gonna be a memory you can always share with your mom forever.
Speaker 5: You can catch Sean another time, Yeah, Like, I'm sure he'll be back. Yeah, go see seaning like belize to like make it a moment, don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go see him when he's addressing the opposition of beliefs.
Speaker 5: Go.
Speaker 2: You can catch you can catch shot age plenty of other times, you know, spend that time, do something with mom, hang out, having you know, a girls night in New York City, Like, I think that'll be more memorable than catching Sean at Kingstadle or catch the matinee.
Speaker 5: She already got the ticket though, you can probably transfer it and then you and moms can go to Sean.
Speaker 2: Which show is it? She didn't specify which Broadway show it is? Off Broadway, that would help. Yeah, see if you if you specify exactly which show your mom got tickets to, that would kind of help in the decision as well, because if it's one of the shows that's kind of like we heard that was okay, it really wasn't like that, then you might have to let moms go there by herself and you know, like meet her after for dinner or something like that.
Speaker 1: But it's not even about the show. It's about the memory you went to a Broadway show.
Speaker 2: But they're not even sitting together. She might be in the balcony moms, and moms is in the front, don't even Yeah, like where's she gonna sit at?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got the orchestra tickets? Sorry, yeah, high flashes. I told you idulating, set time, set time, y'all sick? Why do y'all track my ovulation?
Speaker 2: Because we need to know because I be telling Rory we should give you the days off when you're on your monthly mm hmm. Is that not what it's called monthly?
Speaker 5: Just call it like a metro card.
Speaker 2: That is funny to me, how monthly like you know what I'm saying, Like little baby, you might not feel like calling. I was just like, you know what got to look at you can stay home like it's okay.
Speaker 6: I've probably gotten some of her best rants when she was on her monthly though, Oh for sure.
Speaker 2: Nah like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that definitely brings the best out of pod Monthly.
Speaker 1: When a nigga pissed me off, I'd be I'd be going off really every every time when they be looking, I'll be looking at old clips of me that keep circulating. I'd be like, Yo, a nigga pissed me off five minutes before that clip. I ain't even mad at who I'm yelling at. I just got off the phone the mic time.
Speaker 2: Yo, there's so funny like here and women like that's the ship that gets you fired up, like this nigga that pissed me off, like bet.
Speaker 6: But I can see like old clips that still go viral of me that are like less becoming, and I know exactly what was going on in my life that day.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: It's weird, like you, you know, when you slip up on a podcast and just come across a way you don't want to come across. I know exactly what was happening in my life at that moment.
Speaker 2: Bro, Yeah, I don't have that excuse.
Speaker 1: Really, before I came in here and went off on Raven Boy, I had just gotten into it with a nigga bad.
Speaker 2: So then that wasn't even for Raddy for that. Damn, that's crazy. Yes, go to the concert with your mom though, Yeah, I would say, yes, that's the that's the best choice. Go to the concert. What the show, the Browers show with your mom and you know, hopefully shining and be back for showing Brooklyn at another time and you can catch that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and Timothy said that ship dead anyway, so you might as well get your tickets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, have a good night with mom in the city.
Speaker 5: Have you ever done a Broadway show with your family?
Speaker 2: Is that your style with family? My mom took me to see The Lion King years ago when it first came out, me and my mom. I don't think my sister was with us. I think she was down to school at the time. I feel like somebody else was. I don't think it was just me and my mom, But yeah, I saw a Lion King. My mom saw color Purple with my mom. My mom took me to see Three Kings of Comedy, the Kings of Comedy Tour and they was in at the Garden and my mom went to see them that night at the Garden. But yeah, just the old Broadway players. I can remember is Color Purple, Lion King and when I was young, my mom she used to go to broy all the time. But I can't remember those fucking plays. I think it was like, Mama, I want to sing, y'all remember that, y'all too young, y'all remember my mom.
Speaker 5: Wanted those billboards. You couldn't escape those billboard.
Speaker 2: Yea, Mam, I wanted to sing. I was like, I might have been like eight nine.
Speaker 5: But Dad went on for like that was a Broadway that it never stopped for.
Speaker 2: I remember that was one of the first ones that I went to go see as a kid with my mom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's all Motown and Bronxtail with my mom, which we're.
Speaker 5: Actually both great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Motown and bro for sure.
Speaker 6: I mean the Motown went just the music wise was incredible. I was curious how they were going to make Bronxtail work, and it was it was great, Like I actually really enjoyed that. Is it is it weird that I can appreciate that Hamilton has gotten its flowers and everything that it did, but also.
Speaker 5: Like never ever want to go see it. Yeah, I don't. I just don't want to see the Forefathers rapping. I just don't. I'm glad. I was like, I'm not here to hate.
Speaker 6: Shout out to everyone and what they did, but no, I don't want to see fucking y'all rap about the fourth of July.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I just don't. And praist to Meghan the Stallion Meg. She she fell sick the other night on her brow its showed with Mulan Rouge is the name of it? Ray, She's in Mulan Rouge, the name of it. She had to be rushed at the hospital, but she did say she's fine, she's recovering. Probably was a little dehydrated or whatever. I do want to catch her on Broyd because I heard she's doing a great job, so I'm gonna try to get some tickets for that. Hopefully she's back, she's feeling better, and I'm definitely trying to catch her while she's on Browad. So I saw Neo when he was in a Hell's kitchen. I saw the version without Neil. Yeah, he did a great job. Shout out to Neil.
Speaker 6: Okay, right before we leave, Puff just got his release date April fifteenth, twenty twenty eight, officially.
Speaker 2: All right, so baby, do you good? Sorry, Happy career day to you. No, so got your first career day off. You tied, So I get some sleep today. And happy Kapa versary to Rory.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Sixteen thank you sixteen years, sixteen years of being a Kappa. It's been a long, long journey. Happy what it's been a long journey.
Speaker 5: But there's a song for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Rory's here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she researched, reversed on DSPs.
Speaker 2: All right, well, Totia soon be safe, be blessed. And that nigga he's just ginger peace. Willian