Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife, and she couldn't.
Speaker 2: She cleaned and cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back. She was both obedient and soft by nature. She was a good woman who always made good choices. That shit, we're good Mom's bad choices.
Speaker 3: You single mom who said fuck the patriarchy shared all their bad choices and.
Speaker 2: Sound out they were so bad.
Speaker 3: After all, we're experts, overshares and your new besties.
Speaker 2: Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Speaker 1: I can.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to good Mom's bad choices. I'm Erica and I'm Nila. Happy hump day, bitches, Happy hump day, bitches. It's July. We are deep middle of the summer. Baby julyon July. July. In July, I'm not Lying's not June. Is julying you? Julying is definitely julyon. Oh God means the right is due?
Speaker 3: Oh is it every motherfucking month?
Speaker 2: Every four week? The rent is Just take a deep breath, because the rent is due today. Guys.
Speaker 4: It's Wednesday, which means it's July third, right, I mean it's about to be late, about to be late.
Speaker 2: Take a deep breath, a collective breath.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's gonna be okay, you have a roof over your head, it's all day. They'll get it when you got it, even though mine just gets automatically debited from my account.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I just did it because I was Yeah. I mean, I guess it's best to do that.
Speaker 3: So you're just don't even worry about it because I'm the bit chip four fifty seven.
Speaker 2: On the third.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm like, I I know I have to pay it. I'm gonna wait till the very last moment of the second of the day because I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think I need to.
Speaker 4: When did rent become a thing I don't have to pay?
Speaker 2: Too? Invented rent?
Speaker 4: Like when there were just huts, Like people weren't renting huts and shacks? Like, when did we what is the word commande? Commoditized, commoditized, monetize, commoditize, commodity, commodity, you know what the fuck I mean, start charging people to live civilly?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's uh, what's the word I'm looking for?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Even consumerism, consumers of America America. I'm over it.
Speaker 3: I really was just thinking like, what is life supposed to be if you just exist? What if we could just live comfortably, eat delicious food and be healthy and just commune, Like, what would life be if we weren't constantly on the rat race of fucking success?
Speaker 4: And according according to America, it's savagery. I feel like we were doing that before and then they were like, savage.
Speaker 3: That's propaganda, America, the representation of America is savagery. And then they've painted it in red, white and blue and stars and white picket fences and white people and pies and shit and told us this is democracy. And then all the meanwhile fucking villaging, pillaging and fucking murdering other people in other countries and telling.
Speaker 2: Us this is life.
Speaker 3: Come over here, and now they're just acting nuts, and we're exposing and peeling the peeling the lid back on the savagery that is America and has always been America that created America. America was built in savagery. And here we are acting like we didn't know for the last fucking six hundred years, but bitch, we did. We just ignored it. But now we're here with this orange monster and ice.
Speaker 4: On that note, fuck Ice. Fuck Trump, there's a genocide happening in Gaza. Free Congo, Free Africa, Free everybody.
Speaker 3: And while we're at it, Lord, free me from this shit. Get me the fuck out of this country if you can. I'm thinking about getting it loped so I can be it in Jamaican's citizen. Yeah, as soon as possible, because I actually I will deport myself. Just just give me the ticket fees. I'll get the fuck out myself.
Speaker 2: I'm over it.
Speaker 3: I was at breakfast just now, and you know, we're in Hollywood, or right across the street from Universal shout out to go good media and this beautiful location in Hollywood Hills. We were right across the street from Universal Studios, and I'm overhearing all these very Hollywood conversations.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my audition and oh this new production.
Speaker 3: And this guy's like, oh hi, George, I just got my new penthouse on the street.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I'm over this city. I don't want to hear about your script. Jill. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my god, I lived here too long. But I think also I'm fresh off the plane from Costa Rica, and just like the conversation is different, and I know this is my life and this is where I live and where I've grown up, but I think I might be at might be at the end of Hollywood living.
Speaker 2: Speaking of fresh off the plane from Costa Rica.
Speaker 4: When I got fresh off the plane from Costa Rica, I had to go to an influencer event that night with my mom and I sat next to these nice ladies and they were like, so, what do you do, because that's the best way to start a conversation. And I was like, oh, you know, I do a lot of things. And they're like, and I just like, I just got back from Costa Rica. I was doing a retreat. They're like, oh, did you did you fly private there? And the girl next to her was like why would she fly private there?
Speaker 2: And I and I was like, thank you God.
Speaker 4: And I couldn't even believe this bitch asked me this stupid ask question.
Speaker 2: I was like, by the way I looked at her, I was like what.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, fresh off of like my nervous system being regulated, eating fresh fruits, like frolicking in the jungle with couples, and like just doing God's work, and you're asking me if I flew fucking private to Costa Rica.
Speaker 2: No, bitch, I didn't fly private? What like? What? And what did the girl? She was like, oh, I know. She was like, I'm sorry. That was like not grounded. It's just sometimes I'm in these spaces and you just never know. And I was like, well, you should just assume to just never fucking ask you stupid ask a question.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you I flew private. I was like, why it was so hard for me to be at that event. I didn't say a lot of words, and I could not wait to go home. I felt like I felt like a deer in headlights there.
Speaker 2: That's literally how I feel every time I go to the gym.
Speaker 3: I'm like, am I as my older self like nosy and I can just overhear everybody's conversation automatically. I never felt this bothered by people speaking until this, like this era of my life, and I just want everyone to shut the fuck up, Like I, you're not talking about anything important, shut up. So I'm like, and I did. I've invested in headphones just so that I don't have to hear other people speak outside.
Speaker 2: I realized, if it's time I have headphones at the gym.
Speaker 4: First of all, what do you were doing? You were headphone less at the gym. I wasn't, but were you listening to the gym music?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Until I realized this is not gonna worry you were probably working out for fifteen minutes. I left the gym and immediately went to Best Buy, like I wouldn't go back.
Speaker 2: I had to get them. And it wasn't even the gym music.
Speaker 3: It was everybody having ridiculous, fucking, ridiculous, first world problem fucking conversations that I was just like, everybody is tone deaf as fuck, and we live in Hollywood and we live in LA and like, it's so odd that you're not even like supposed to speak on the things that are going on, Like we can't even say, like this shit is crazy, this is nuts, and fear that someone to be like, well I voted for him or.
Speaker 4: All today speaking of that and speak just speaking in general. I mean, I don't know how you feel about this. I said it in our group chat, but no one said anything. And I always feel like I'm the bitch of the group. So whatever, someone at the table today, I was at this meeting and they're like, what's everyone doing? For fourth of July and everyone's fucking quiet. I was like, there was like no plans, no plans. You know, there's like a whole protest of Fourth of July this year of like, you know, not investing in the economy, not celebrating coming away.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure it's every year.
Speaker 4: No, it's specifically this year because they're dragging people off the streets and Fourth of July is supposed to be in celebration of our independence, so.
Speaker 2: I mean yes.
Speaker 4: And also the this year is exponentially worse than most years.
Speaker 3: No, this year is not exponentially worse the most years. We're just no, we're just paying attention. No, it is no baby.
Speaker 4: No America has been I'm not saying that America hasn't been bad.
Speaker 2: It's a clear has been bad, but it's worse this year. It's been bad. You were people getting.
Speaker 4: Ripped from their families and in mass rates like they have been this year, last year.
Speaker 2: Globally and in generally.
Speaker 4: I'm not arguing whether or not it's bad, but it's you're gonna You're not gonna say that this year is what's happening right now is not worse than that is bad.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is people have been acting and against it.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 2: But I'm not arguing always and that I'm not arguing, So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, I understand you're plight against UH the fourth of July and not supporting the economy, but unfortunately, this is the economy in which we exist in and so every other day we're supporting the economy.
Speaker 4: No I know, but but but but we are seeing how our boycotting of certain targets.
Speaker 2: We actually have a lot of economy power.
Speaker 4: We have a lot of money power in this economy, and we often don't take advantage of it because we would rather party or hang out with our friends.
Speaker 2: And that's fine, we can still do that.
Speaker 4: But I just think that it's it's easy for people to just ignore things when they don't feel like it's directly impacting them. And I'm not saying and I'm not saying that America hasn't historically been bad, like but I can't let you say that right now is not worse than it was last year.
Speaker 3: I just think it's worse because we are it's in the media and we have social media and it's exposed. I don't think it's worse. I think it's been bad. I think it's been I'm not saying that it's not been.
Speaker 2: Bad in different ways. And now just argue with me. I'm not arguing with it. You've brought up a conversation.
Speaker 4: I'm just wondering, like, but like, you're gonna sit here and tell me that what's happening right now is not worse than what's been happening before.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it hasn't been bad. There's been slavery in America, and I'm not arguing that.
Speaker 3: They're saying when you have people don't have the choice to ignore it right now because we have access to visually seeing it, and even in this time when we can see it, we still see people ignoring it. So I'm saying, just because the veil has been lifted, it doesn't mean that it's it's always been terrible. I don't know, but with this particular situation and we have visuals of it, yes it's bad, but it's been equally as bad in other and other ways, just period. And we have a fucking schmuck of a president who's not hiding it.
Speaker 4: As well, and we have a present we have a different president as well like, of course the president before, I'm not saying was any better. Well I would say he was somewhat better than this president, But I'm just I'm not arguing whether slavery was bad and whether or not people have been marginalized.
Speaker 2: And taken from their families and all those things.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying right now, this time, specifically in America, time is fucked up. Is way worse than where we were last year on this day.
Speaker 3: Sure, Okay, I'm just all that to say, yes, I know, we probably it's very we shouldn't support this holiday as it doesn't really pertain to us as Black Americans in this country. It really never has. We shouldn't really support any of this shit, but we do. And so I understand not supporting and coming around and paying for barbecues.
Speaker 2: But I also feel deeply that.
Speaker 3: We are contributing to the economy period because we exist here and obviously everyone can't just like up and leave, including us, but we.
Speaker 4: Add to the economy on substantially more on certain holidays.
Speaker 3: If we spend the money on the fifth or on the third, we're going to eat regardless. But what I do think is like it is important to gather it is important to find pleasure in these times. It is important to find joy. It is important to find community and friendship and do things together like that is going to be literally the antidote to a lot of this heavy, heavy, heavy vibe.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 4: I just think that we don't have to do it all the day that is celebrating America.
Speaker 2: I mean, we don't have to do on the day.
Speaker 3: But I don't think if we do it on the day before the day after, it's going to make much of a difference. I don't think us refraining from experiencing joy with each other is going to change the game if we do it on Saturday instead of Friday.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm I'm, I'm I'm an agreement.
Speaker 2: I'm going to show up. I mean, I feel the same about Thanksgiving barbecue.
Speaker 4: I just think that sometimes I just feel like America. I feel like are some of our friends. I feel like there is this like mass ignoring of what is happening because certain people are not directly impacted. And like I understand, like living in joy and pleasure and all that shit.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 4: It's the antidote to pain and the antidote to just all the negative stuff.
Speaker 2: That's happening.
Speaker 4: But I also think that turning a blind eye to it and still contributing to a country that doesn't give a fuck about us doesn't also do anything either. It literally perpetuates the same thing over and over and over and over again.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody, I don't think anyone in our friend group has the I don't think most people have the ability. I mean, obviously people do the ability to turn a blind eye. I think sometimes there's an overwhelm of what can I do to support? What can I do to fight the system? What can I do to get out? And if you if you submerge yourself in the anxiety and the stress and the violence that exists it, it's becomes overwhelming and then it becomes there. It becomes h anxiety written like there is what if we don't celebrate July fourth on Friday.
Speaker 4: I'm not even saying I'm not saying playing into the anxiety. I'm just saying not participating in certain things. That's that's all I'm saying. I'm not saying to then go in and like start feeling anxious, and well.
Speaker 3: That's what happens sometimes when you when you because I do it I'm super impathed. I can overwhelm myself with everything that's going on in the world, including like all these fucking people getting ripped away from their families. Like that shit is like it's disgusting, and it's very like slave like and it's very triggering. And so if I submerge, like completely go deep down that hole, then it becomes it can become heavy just.
Speaker 2: On a day to day basis, And so it is heavy.
Speaker 3: Where where's the world where we have a plan and a goal to exit this place, make change, do something, and also exists in a way in a manner that's healthy and that's still nourishing ourselves and our souls so that we can we have the ability to find a way to get the fuck out of this shit and to make peace and to make a change in the world. But sometimes I think because we have social media and we have propaganda on the news, or we have select you know, media being fed to us, I think sometimes the plan is to overwhelm us with despair so that we don't have the joy and the wherewithal to move forward. I think sometimes it's intentional, like let me like because that's what they want. They want you to be miserable. They want you to be scared, they want you to be in fear. So how do we go, like, what is it that we could do to obviously not turn a blind eye and be like it's not happening. It's obviously happening, and many people are affected. Most of our friends are brown or black, so I think people are seeing it. But then it's like, well, how do we keep the morale and the like the emotional health of the mental health in our in our personal lives, within our families in order to thrive and make it out of this chapter of whatever the fuck we're in right now? Like I feel like it's energetically we have to do both, and it's difficult because it's heavy.
Speaker 2: But how do we find balance in that? That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like I feel I'm the most conspiracy theorist, anti America bitch that there is. My middle name is literally Asada. I want to get the fuck out of here as much as anybody. I don't even know why we're still here, but I do feel like it is important to not let that the negativity over overrun your life, because then you will just be a slave to it.
Speaker 4: I agree I don't think not celebrating on fourth of July means that you're letting the negativity overrun your life. I don't think that not celebrating Thanksgiving is like you saying, because you don't really celebrate Thanksgiving either, really, right, So, like picking and choosing the things that you want to participate in is what makes you feel good.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So that's all I'm saying is like for some people they want to they can celebrate all of them and it's fine, and it doesn't you know, it doesn't make it money. Yeah, And for other peoples it does, like it feels like, okay, like people are gettingripped away from their family. Do I feel like celebrating Fourth of July?
Speaker 2: No? But do I feel like hanging out with my friends? Sure?
Speaker 4: I'm not saying one or the other can't exist. All I'm saying is that like when we decide to continue to align ourselves with these holidays on these days, injecting money into a coconomy that doesn't give a fuck about us. To me, that feels counterintuitive. I'm not saying don't celebrate with your friends, don't be in pleasure, don't combat your stress with connection and doing all those things. I'm just saying that, that's all.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, no, And I understand that.
Speaker 3: And unfortunately, we are on a daily regular basis because rent is due today, We're having to feed our families within this economy. We're having to feed the economy one way or another.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: It's inevitable. There's no way we can go around that. So I'm saying like, yes, and.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, but you feed.
Speaker 4: Yes, There's a difference between paying rent and spending four hundred dollars at the grocery store for fourth of July. There's a difference between making your family dinner tonight and spending four hundred dollars at the grocery.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to eat dinner every day and spend.
Speaker 4: Buying Tyson or whatever the fuck chickens you're gonna buy that. I mean, I am in alignment with the people that are literally oppressing us.
Speaker 2: I am very I don't shop at the supermarket. I'm not talking about you.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm not I'm not I'm not attacking you, first of all, I'm talking about just overall in America.
Speaker 2: You're attacking me.
Speaker 3: But I understand, like this is the I think this is the world that we're all living in. It is a double edged sword, you know what I mean. Like there's also the understanding like people are off this day, this is the one day they're off. This is what people are waiting for. This is what like even as Black Americans, Fourth of July is big for us.
Speaker 2: Barbecuing is big for us.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying all I'm saying too, Okay, we can get off this topic because I don't want to go on this because this this I feel like somewhat of that mindset could have. Also is why we have taken so long to boycott certain things, and now we see how impactful are dollars are. And it took forever and ever and ever for us to finally say I'm not shopping at Target anymore and people to be like, oh shit, we really, we really Target's fucked up right now, like they're fucked up. And a lot of that, I would say, like seventy five percent of that is because of us.
Speaker 3: And I think as black people are as in just people as a community in general.
Speaker 4: People as a community, because it's not just black people that aren't shopping at Target, it's people that'sup. DEI doesn't just affect black people, affects women, it affects brown people, it affects all different types of people, and those people have chosen to say, you know what, I'm done.
Speaker 2: I'm cool.
Speaker 4: And so I'm just saying, like, it took so long for those Everyone was like, Okay, well I really need to buy that fucking laundry detergent at Target.
Speaker 2: Oh, I really need.
Speaker 4: And then it finally someone said, you know what, I can buy it somewhere else. And now they see the impact that they have. So I'm just saying, like, at what point in a society do we wake up and realize our impact and how little silly things like going to the grocery store on fourth of July impact the like impact things.
Speaker 3: I feel that we've had these conversations of times, not just to this year. We've done it in twenty twenty when there was George Floyd. We've had discussions, but we didn't do shit. And no there's poy Gods. They last temporarily and then we come back around. You know, Target probably not recover from this. It's a huge conglomerate. These are all valid things that I agree with. Our spending power is huge in the black community. We don't even this is also a programming and a system that has been created intentionally that we are giving our money into places that do not go back into our communities. I think over these last few years, this is something that we've all been a little bit more conscious of. And because the veil is being lifted, Black people, brown people, people in general are becoming more intentional about where they spend, going to smaller business versus two bigger businesses that are probably fueling these type of things. But I think it's a slow process, and so sometimes I think when we're like, let's just not shop on Friday.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it is.
Speaker 3: It's a way bigger thing that needs to happen than just not shopping on Friday.
Speaker 2: It's a huge it's a huge.
Speaker 3: Machine that we're feeding all year long with separate different holidays, with fucking Super Bowl, with the basketball, with everything. This is the programming of America. And so as we wake up, I think everybody's mind is shifting Amazon just all these things. We're recognizing. There's documentaries on Netflix that are accessible and people are having the knowledge like, oh my dollar matters, and what I do matters, and if we do this together, it will shift. But it is also true that we have been intentionally separated in a sense to think that together our dollar isn't making that much of an impact, and we're realizing now that it is. And I agree with you. I think those are all valid things. I think it's something that has to be consistent, and we have to do it all the time and all year long for everybody to get it and for.
Speaker 2: It to actually be impactful.
Speaker 4: But it's never gonna be all the time. All you have to do one thing at a time for it to be consistent. So you start with something like target right that you start with something else that you start with, whether it's a national holiday that you no longer fuck with and that we all agree we don't fuck with every year. We don't fuck with that holiday. Okay, check this, we're not going to shop here on Fridays.
Speaker 2: Hey, check. That's how it happens.
Speaker 4: It has to happen that way, because it's not possible for it to all happen.
Speaker 3: And I think this has been like this is a domino effect of it happening slowly, people waking up and recognizing and realizing like, oh, there's other routes like let's support each other versus these other businesses that don't support our communities.
Speaker 2: And so I do.
Speaker 3: I think it's been happening, and that's why we're here and we're having these conversations because we know. Now, Oh, if I do withdraw my earnings or whatever I do, then I know that it's not like it is going to make a difference.
Speaker 2: It Target will be fucked up, you know.
Speaker 3: So I think it's absolutely something's true, But I don't think it necessarily saying I'm not showing up on fucking the fourth of July barbecue is gonna like save the world, per se, But it is.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna save the world. That's not exactly. That's not the point.
Speaker 4: The point is like chipping away little by little by little for the greater good of all of us.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yes, I agree, I'm not saying the fourth and that, but that's the that's the minds that they want us to have. Oh it's for the July. I mean, what are we gonna do. I mean, it's that's not going to change the world. People thought, Oh, Target, that's not going to change the world. Oh, boy cutting that's not gonna.
Speaker 2: Change world until it actually fucking does change the world, you know, and it's it's slow.
Speaker 3: I think we all have to have the mindset that we that our dollars matter, that our choices matter, and like if we if we have it on an individual basis, then yes, on a larger basis, it's going to be impactful.
Speaker 4: And I want and I like, if you're listening to this too, like right now, because there's gonna be a thousand and fourth of July sales and I'm we're having a fourth of July sale, invest in black, black businesses and blessed, invest in brown businesses on fourth of July. If you want to buy some shit, invest in those businesses because those are the ones that actually are gonna benefit you, those are the ones that actually need it. Fucking Skims doesn't need your money for the bodysuit, bitch, Okay, Like it's okay, you don't need the body suit on fourth of July. You do need this motherfucking retreat though, So all I'm saying is like redirecting your dollars, Okay, Like I don't know where you can go buy black owned fried like chicken and like raw chicken and and Barbie. I'm just saying, I'm just saying, like for Fourth of July, is there a store that we that we could go to.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's local, there's local butchers, there's there's local there's a local soul food restaurants in your neighborhood. I'm sure there are in mind, and like those are the restaurants in the places that you So.
Speaker 2: That's so that's what I'm in farmers market. So that's what I'm encouraging.
Speaker 4: So maybe like if we could do that on I'm going to have your Jamaican hus been cooking, so that's you know, we're already putting back.
Speaker 2: We're supporting the.
Speaker 4: Jamaicans by him making the jerk chicken on Fourth of July, but all.
Speaker 3: Of our meats from the Indian butcher by our house. We're going to go to the farmer's market. We're gonna avoid the supermarkets. I'm not going to go buy fucking American flag balloons and my my fucking American flag bathing suit. We're gonna do it differently, and that's how we will spread our joy, and we could do it in a different day if that works for everybody's schedule. I'm not pressed about this holiday per se, because obviously America is not great, and it's not independent, and it's been a fucking shit show, and it's retavoc on other countries and even domestically on its own people. So I am not in accordance with contributing to this economy. Even further, this machine that obviously doesn't give a fuck about black people, doesn't give a fuck about brown people, doesn't give a fuck about any of the people unless you're in the top one percent, and that is an issue.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I'm always going to be with humanity.
Speaker 3: I'm always going to be with the greater good of what's going to be the best for the people. That is just period. Like I think it's wild if you're not. And we're seeing right now that a lot of people don't give a fuck about other people, and it's crazy. It's fucking disheartening and kind of scary that people just generally don't people that we know, people that I've been friends with that are just seeing things in plain sight and just in fucking denial, like it's not happening, Like it's not a terrible thing, Like it's not a big deal. Making comments like you don't get it is like.
Speaker 2: No, it's not complicated.
Speaker 3: Murdering people, children and women and people innocently is fucking insane.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 3: I've never been a grey area type of bitch. It's either like this is it or is not. I'm not gonna not say shit because it doesn't make you comfortable. But if you're fucking murdering thousands of people for who fucking knows what something's.
Speaker 2: Territory, it's period. That's smoke o'clock. Good thing. I rolled the backload before we started. What flavor is? I thought, banana Austar.
Speaker 3: You know, shit's too real. There's no flavors. This is straight, this is this is just a straight, true wrap. There's no sugarcoating this ship. Okay, it's most five minutes, the first five minutes of the show. There's no sugarcoating it. America is going to hell. Pack your bags, make your plan. I don't want to scare everybody. I'm scar I scare myself enough every day as I sleep.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, when am we're going to get out? When are were gonna get out?
Speaker 3: This isn't my life in my head, my anxiety ridden I've literally since I was a child. When I learned about slavery, I literally could not understand for the life of me, why the fuck after freedom we were still here. I just couldn't understand it, Like, why are we here in this place?
Speaker 4: Because they convinced us to think this is America, this is the greatest place on earth.
Speaker 2: It's programming, it's it's fucking we've made us our own land. They think they made us think that our own land is full of savages, and.
Speaker 3: It's obviously not true. They've ripped our land of its resources. But this is also our land because we are the first people and this is our land. We built this shit and it's been our land. And I'm just I'm not with starving people like the blunt.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, murder, I.
Speaker 3: Am with blunts, though big backwards to Honestly, if people don't smoke in this era, how are you raw dogging life?
Speaker 2: How the fuck are you raw dogging life?
Speaker 3: Call me if you were sober? You don't smoke weed? You don't have wine at night?
Speaker 2: What house way, please?
Speaker 3: Because a bitch needs a blunt by noon at least, because like the news, everything is pretty bad.
Speaker 4: Well, if you would like to escape America, join us at the Good Vibra treat this summer in Coaster Rica. You have to you have to start somewhere, Yeah, because I really like Costa. Rica for me is like always a wake up call because I can get I get like plugged back into the matrix every not every time, it's all like there's always there's like every time I come back, there's more and more deprogramming that happens every time I come back. But when I go there, it's such a deep fucking reset to my body in all ways, like literally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, that when I come back here, it's like it feels it feels.
Speaker 2: Even more foreign to me.
Speaker 4: The land, this land feels even not the land with this environment feels even more foreign to me.
Speaker 2: Just feels unnecessary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So we are running a Memorial Day sale if you want to come. I'm sorry, I don't even know what.
Speaker 2: It's called the fuck America Ford. I don't even know what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's called having a fuck America Fords sale. The coat is escape. Honestly, like you think getting your nails done, your hair done, and going, you know, to lunch with your homegirl is self care it's not. I'm here to tell you you got to get on a plane and change your whole fucking environment because the net, like the the energy here.
Speaker 2: Just the amount of people there is the energy that exists.
Speaker 3: Even in your house with the door closed, you still feel that shit, the lights, everything, There's a lot going on. You have to literally remove your energetic field from this field and go to a new one to be like, oh, this is what it feels like to be semi settled. Literally when we go out of the country, you know how many people are like, are you guys okay? You guys are from America? Are you okay?
Speaker 2: Literally we're like no. Every time we are there, they're like, oh, we see what's happening.
Speaker 4: Like they're like living in a whole other dimension and we're in Fuck, We're in the fucked up dimension.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's dimensions.
Speaker 3: You have to quantum leap to a different dimension, into a different energetic field in order to get your mind right. And I'm not saying that to get you to come to retreat. You really should come. This was affirming having men at this retreat. This last couple's retreat we did, was like so beautiful to see like just to see the love between the couples and to understand how important love is in this time, like to have two people together and decide to escape just for a week together and to pour into themselves and pour into their relationships. And then most of them, all of them except one couple parents, you know, like really saying this is important to me. Whatever walk we take as a family, however my lineage goes, it's up to me. Like, these are important conversations that we have there. And I think people need to come up out of their programming and up out of their environment of comfortability to see it for themselves, how other people are living and like, this is not it. You have to experience it and taste it and feel it to know that it exists.
Speaker 2: Amen. Yeah, And we have two retreats.
Speaker 3: So July thirty first, Yeah, August fifth, m August eighth.
Speaker 2: August July thirty first through July fifth, and then July eighth through the thirteenth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, two retreats. This is our women's retreats. This is our like, this is our annual summer retreat. You've seen it, you've heard us talk about it. It's time to come. It's time to come. We're giving a major discount. It's eight hundred dollars off this week only. This code is only gonna work.
Speaker 3: This to the supermarket. Go to Good Mom's Bad Choices dot com or.
Speaker 4: Just click the link in this episode, or check out the Good Vibe Retreat on Instagram and use code escape and escape with us out of this weird fucking place and come to Costa Rica. If you can't afford it, just put down a deposit, pay a little bit, and then you can pay the shit later. We have payment options. Don't worry. Just bring that ass with us because you need to plug yourself out of the matrix and see why we can't not go, why we're always in Costa Rica. I feel like when I sit down this couch, I'm like, I've been sat here in a while, and I was like, I feel like we are like not here a lot anymore. I feel like we are away a lot, Like we're plotting our exit, whether or not we realize it or not.
Speaker 2: It's by design.
Speaker 3: And I realized we asked for this, like there was a time before or it got so bad, or it felt like it was getting so bad, and we were like, I want to get out of here and now God is.
Speaker 2: Like, how about now, how about now? You know?
Speaker 3: And yeah, whether we want you or not, it's happening. And honestly, we've had people, We've had women come in the retreat who now live in Costa Rica and I'm like, oh, this is the beacon of light that I needed. Like you have no idea how changing your environment will change your reality and make shit happen for you, Like you think, No, I don't know the first step of doing any of those things. Just go on the trip and then it will come to you. Like the divine lives in nature. You will get the messages, you will get all the things, the blessings, all the things that church promises you checks in your mail on Friday and surprises. That is what happens when you like convene with nature. Those are the blessings that you'll get. And I know because somehow we've manifested every year we get out of this bitch less and less and less and less and less and less. And I do believe it's because we've stepped away. It made it more realistic, It made that shit if possible.
Speaker 2: Amen, our network is going.
Speaker 3: To be like can you guys not can you refrain from talking about the government.
Speaker 2: Shout out to black Efect, we love you. Thank God.
Speaker 3: When you're with a blackety black network, you can have blacketty black conversation.
Speaker 2: Also shout out to Charlemagne. Happy birthday, cancer brother. I know was your cancer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was his birth It was his birthday I think a few days ago. So happy birthday, Charlemagne.
Speaker 2: It was also my birthday a few days ago. Yes, happy birthday, boo. Thank you. I'm very I had a really nice birthday. You know.
Speaker 3: I'm turning twenty four and just being out of the country and just chilling and doing not much was really, really, really really what obgineded and it made it really clear, like.
Speaker 2: Where are we going this year and my life?
Speaker 3: And I was like, I wasn't in America when I brung it in, and I don't want to be in America much longer. It's very clear. But yeah, we've been doing this for a long time. I think when we first started, I just I was like about to celebrate my twenty ninth, my thirtieth, or my twenty ninth birthday.
Speaker 2: Let me start it. Yeah I just turned thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so did I just turned thirty two. Then you were thirty when we started. I was twenty nine when I turned thirty. Yeah, so wow, wow wow wow.
Speaker 2: So don't do the math. Also, so she's twenty four and twenty five, so I'm twenty four, and I.
Speaker 4: Know that was confusing, but I'm twenty five and she's twenty four.
Speaker 2: We're going backwards. We have ten year olds. Still don't do any math.
Speaker 3: My cousin Chris told me singing Happy Birthday and blowing out the candles is a fucking ceremony and it's a ritual that's making us age. If you don't sing the song and you don't acknowledge it, it doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: And I was like, you're right, who even made this shit up?
Speaker 3: Sounds beautiful. I wouldn't just go with how I feel. I like that speaking at twenty four years old. That brings us to our next topic. It's very very important. Oh I did it Love Island? Oh shit, A bunch of fucking under thirty year old people with abs and big.
Speaker 4: Boobs, no in a Fiji and fucking a ways catch me up because I meant, I know. I was supposed to watch the Isoland yesterday, but my brain couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: I couldn't turn it on. I have to feel like I have to be in the right mindset. You know what, You're right, because I tried to watch it the other day and.
Speaker 4: I had just specific Oh, there was no way Orlando was watching it, and it was pissing me off. Do you know what I tried to watch when we got back. Have you ever seen the bear? Have you watched the show The Bear Bitch? They're yelling and screaming at each other the whole time. There's certain shit. I can't I could not watch.
Speaker 2: You know what. I watched what's it called my planet planet? I watched that. I watched birds evolve. You have to be it's important. Like that's another thing.
Speaker 3: When you leave out your environment, you do pay attention to the things you.
Speaker 2: In dust and jest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like literally in your body and also like visually and like just inaudibly as well.
Speaker 2: Like I couldn't. I could not. I was like, can't just put on the animal planet?
Speaker 3: I know, you know, I'm somewhere between, like everything is fine, ignore it, You're happy, my friends are healthy, everything's good. I'm protected, everything's fine. I have time, and.
Speaker 2: We're gonna die. That's like the two voices in my head that's like, I think that's like what America wants. Am I going crazy? No, I'm pretty sure everyone that's listening can relate to that.
Speaker 3: I literally feel like Dory sometimes, like just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Everything is hard, hard, and then like you have to come down because otherwise I'm like, we need to build a bunker. Orlando, go get seventeen gallons of water. He's like, where we're gonna put it. I don't fucking know. In the closet do we have canned food? Ask Orlando, Like, every three to six months, into my closet. Every three to six months, I go a little bit like a copy of apocalyptic crazy, and I demand that we buy canned foods that are still there. And then it does. The world doesn't end. So I'm like, I'm coming to a point where, like, bitch, if it ends today, it's a good day.
Speaker 4: Everyone get their passport just I just want to just throw it out there. Random thought right now, high thought, My high thought is everyone make sure your passport is not expired. Make sure it's not expiring. Then in the next three months, because it gets really challenging to travel. If your passport is close to expiring, so I think six months, make sure you go after this episode. Please, please, for the love of God, go check your passport status. You don't have your passport? Why why you are you're asking to be a slave to America if you don't have your passport, like.
Speaker 3: Truly, make sure you have a copy of your birth certificate. I'm saying this like I have any any information.
Speaker 4: There's a few things, actually, I've been saying all the.
Speaker 2: Time. It's like all the things you have to have.
Speaker 4: Intact in order in order to get the fuck out of here quick maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: And also get global global entry.
Speaker 3: Because except every time I come through it and they just they just look at me and they're like jimmy map And I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, I know which cha que doesn't have Global entry and has been pissing me the fuck off. Okay, when we when we landed at six am, I was like, we should just go over there and just let's go see. And he was like being resistant, and I was like, naked, I will leave you behind, no, And I was like, if I'm not staying around. When we were in Costa Rica and some shit popped off out here. I was like, I think we need to talk about like what if shit hit the fan? Like what is what are you willing to do? Like because I don't want to be I don't be arguing with you and like negotiating with you when shit is going on, like are you going to stay? And like are you trying to stay? Are you down to like leave this bitch because some people are gonna stick around and find out and other people are gonna have not you know what I said, but you'd be surprised, like COVID Like that really highlighted how people react in times of turmoil and chaos, and it was shocking to see how some people react.
Speaker 2: You were like, oh.
Speaker 4: Shit, I didn't think you were going to become a recluse. I didn't think that you were going to like you know, like all these things everything. I think it's also important just to have the conversations with the people that you love, like what is the plan if anything were to happen, just so we all know, like we're not shocked and fucking disappointed if and when she hits the fan.
Speaker 2: Anyway, tell me about Love Island anyway. In a lighter note, this is why we need shows like Love Isoland anyway, Yeah, lighten it up.
Speaker 3: It's a bunch of twenty something year olds that are all hot, hot, hot according to American standards. I'm really dough happy that there's now I'm only on like episode four, there's.
Speaker 4: Now Who's Who to hear about Huda? Okay, so I what's up with who? Everybody liked her and now they're turning again.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Iwards the end.
Speaker 3: I'm only on episode four, so I'm right now at the point where I'm starting out to like her.
Speaker 4: Okay, But because she was well loved at first, right, everyone was fucking with Who at first.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Love Island for casting more than two black people and them not being like ambiguous black people.
Speaker 2: But like, there's some chocolate girls.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, I see some representation, because sometimes I actually shows.
Speaker 4: I saw a chocolate girl like tonguing this white boy down.
Speaker 2: She was sucking the ship out of his life. I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Their their name is or It's like the female of Orlandia, Orlandia.
Speaker 2: She wasn't sucking the ship. I don't even know what was going on. I saw that clip. I was like, Okay, I'm going to watch this at some point.
Speaker 3: First of all, they're all basically making out with each other because they're literally just go down the line and just like make out down the line, like we'll just they all make.
Speaker 2: Out with each other. Do they all get tested before?
Speaker 3: That's what Sai, They're gonna get Mono. I was like, they probably tested for Mono because there's so much making out.
Speaker 4: But I heard I haven't heard Mono in so long when he said it teat it doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 2: I think it's extinct. I don't think so. No, it does exist, Just don't Mono still exists? Anyway?
Speaker 3: A bunche of twenty seven year olds just houring out in the house. It's like literally they're like, let's see cheating. Let's put all this wait.
Speaker 2: So are they try trying to find love?
Speaker 3: You're trying to find love? Or they just trying to find love? Okay, but I would ever love you can find it twenty four to twenty five.
Speaker 2: Is there an incentive if they find it? I did think it a hundred thousand dollars if they find love. I think it's unclear.
Speaker 3: Okay, anyway, fucking Hohoda fell in love the first day within hours with like the black Ken Barbie and she's cute. She's a Middle Eastern but oh no, is there's drama because don't don't duh.
Speaker 2: She's a mom. Who who does a mom? She's twenty four.
Speaker 3: She didn't tell him for the first three episodes that she was a mom, and then when she tells them, she's like, I have to tell you something.
Speaker 2: How old is your kid? Five?
Speaker 3: And she's like, He's like what, and she's like, I'm a mom. He's like, oh, yo, yo, I can't even look at you right now, look at me.
Speaker 2: He's like I can't. I just I'm trying to process this. I'm like you atot she told you she's a fucking fucking well, it's kind of weird if, like, you know, he's probably reab I mean, I don't know. I'm not going to give this nigger the benefit of doubt, but bitch, why are you lying? Well? I feel the same way, like it is a little weird.
Speaker 3: Now it's a weird, and I made a big deal like picture should have said it, like why are you like that's the scarlet?
Speaker 2: The scarlet? Why would you child?
Speaker 3: But I do understand the propaganda against moms. She's a young mom.
Speaker 4: A lot of there's the young men who are like, I'm not going to do any fody with I mean I would, I mean, I'm not evening a lie. We've talked about this early on in the podcast, like I think you led with a luna, but like I when I first started dating, like I was like, it took me a while to feel comfortable, and it took me a while to like, yeah, feel comfortable even talking about that and feeling like because.
Speaker 2: You feel less word they tell you you're lesson.
Speaker 4: You have baggage, you feel less valuable, like you're not like the prime pick, Like you can't you're not.
Speaker 2: Going to have the first baby with this person. You have this experience, you have a baby daddy. He's gonna be he's going to be beating me up. Yeah, he's a round. You might go around and fuck him, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's all these these negative but so it was interesting to see that dynamic and she still hasn't she's only told the women.
Speaker 2: The guys don't. The other guys don't know.
Speaker 3: But they're in love with literally in like two hours and they're like doing all these challenges where they're just making out with each other. Basically, each challenge is a different way to make out with each other, and.
Speaker 2: They're all like for real. Literally, they like.
Speaker 3: At one point everyone got blindfolded and they're like, Okay, we're just gonna tap you on your shoulder and you can go around and make out with whoever you want. Everybody's blind button, be quiet because you remember who's sitting next to you, and they're.
Speaker 2: Just like that grows. That sounds horrible. Maybe when I was like they even interroed, you know it.
Speaker 4: That was re appealing when I was like a teenager, because it's exciting. You maybe haven't made out that many times. You're hoping that maybe your crush actually chooses you. That's exciting as an adult, a twenty five year old adult, I don't want just like any random guy thinking he can just come over make out with me.
Speaker 3: Like no, it's on National TV. It was like, is this video? Is this in the contract? I mean, I guess the perk is. They're all like magazine.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous. I was like, this doesn't seem appealing.
Speaker 3: But if you're drunk and you're twenty maybe so they blindfolded everybody, like you could literally make up with multiple people.
Speaker 2: You can make up everybody. And then they this is really what fucked me up? Are they you supposed to guess at the end who was no? Okay?
Speaker 3: But then at the end, while they're still all blindfolded, they introduced two new people and they also made out with people. All these people you haven't even seen, laid eyed on these people. I'm like, what contract we're kind of released for me? The mofuck a half?
Speaker 2: Because this is crazy. It was wild. Okay, I watch it. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: I know I'm mature for twenty four, but wow, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: But then now Hoota, for some reason, these last two episodes, she's always fucking crying.
Speaker 2: Every time I see her. She's like, I've seen her. She has like really long eyelashes, right, yeah, are they fake or the okay?
Speaker 4: And every time I've seen her she's crying on the allways crying.
Speaker 2: I'm like, She's like, yeah, me and him, we're locked in. We go together.
Speaker 3: They call us mom and dad in the house. The other guy, Ace, who's actually he's like on the internet dancing a lot.
Speaker 2: You've seen him.
Speaker 3: She's like, he's like, you do realize this is Dave four?
Speaker 2: How many days is it's been?
Speaker 3: Literally I'm on day four, But how many days is six weeks?
Speaker 2: Oh wow? And she's like and he's and she's like, I know, and I don't care. I'm like, sounds like cancer energy. I'm not like that sounds like I mean it sounds like like waterside energy, like your mine. We are sound like scorpio energy, like we're locked in.
Speaker 4: Your mind at four, I'm intuitive at my heart. My soul told me I had a dream. I saw a bird land on a fence. He was my she was my grandmother. She told me, you're maked, Like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: She's crying. The new girl gets introduced. There, she's making out. They picked, she's making out with her man. She's on the side like crying. I'm like, this is the most ridiculous, dramatic, stupid shit I've ever watched, and I'm watching it here.
Speaker 2: We are okay, Well, so those are that's what's happening on Love Island.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, please leave your comments about Love Island. I need to know your thoughts on Love Island. Hudah and who's your favorite character? Who's your favorite character?
Speaker 2: I like Channing? Why am I called him a character? Are they characters?
Speaker 3: They're just they're just yeah, other characters, they're just people.
Speaker 2: Who are your favorite person? Channy? I think her name is Channy. Why what's up a Channy?
Speaker 3: She's just non problematic, she's not acting nuts so far.
Speaker 2: So she's pretty like she have a boyfriend or she's kind of.
Speaker 3: Just I think everyone else is a little bit more open. It's just fucking Houdah and the other nigga that they think that they go together. But yeah, it's very interesting. I like that that curly headed white boy too. He's cute.
Speaker 2: It's not the one who's getting his lip sucked. Maybe he's cute. He was cute. What was she? I told you girl? Chocolate girl was like.
Speaker 4: I was like, and then he she like sucked his lip and he he like went away and I could see his full face on camera, and I was like, that was a fine white boy.
Speaker 2: Who was fine.
Speaker 3: There's a fine little white boy on there who's right in my age range since I'm twenty four.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I wish they would stop. I don't know, I don't know if it's mom's doing it. To themselves like let's bring let's bring back making single mom cool again. I thought, that's but our brand, like this is what we represent makes being a single mom cool again. It's not something to be ashamed of. It's not baggage. It's actually I know how to keep someone alive. Yeah, and you can find love again, like good love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I actually know a little bit more kind of value yourself a little bit more once you become a parent.
Speaker 2: Not a little bit more, you kind of for anyone.
Speaker 3: If you're not a parent yet, if you're not a parent, you might haven't found true value.
Speaker 2: You haven't found like you haven't really valued up yet all the way. It's true. It's so true.
Speaker 3: And I started being a mom, I was like, huh, I've been putting up with absolute bullshit.
Speaker 2: I was like, do I love myself? I can't.
Speaker 3: It's not possible that I loved myself before this because look at who I was choosing. It is such a level of to self love that is true. Okay, love island any any other things in the news.
Speaker 2: I think there was something with.
Speaker 4: Be Simone and like her crying about not shopping at a department store that I wasn't aware people were still really shopping at anyway, and she had a shop at H and M and her friend doesn't think she's a good friend.
Speaker 2: There was a long pause. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I really think that Bi Simone's trolling us, guys. I really think we have got to stop watching these videos because she's doing it on purpose.
Speaker 2: That's my theory. She knows the fuck she's doing. She's an actress. Now you think this is true, you think all this shit is real?
Speaker 3: Okay, I just think it's I think it's true. I think this is who she is.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think, of course a lot of acting. Listen.
Speaker 4: I think that that we are witnessing who she is because she'll also like, I think that she also knows what she's doing, which is also revealing of who she is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the H and M shit. You can't shop at Bloomingdale's. I don't know when the last time I stepped a fucking foot in Bloomingdows.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, that's why.
Speaker 4: I'm like, how can you be this socially unaware and on the Internet.
Speaker 2: It's not like that.
Speaker 4: It's like, like, how can you actually have a phone be this socially unaware?
Speaker 2: And then like do that.
Speaker 4: That's why I feel like either she is trolling us or she must be I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It just lets me know she's not a bad bitch, Like a bad bitch doesn't care, Like I just better go to fucking h and M or Macy's or fucking Steve Madden or fucking blow me dwn. I was like, I'm gonna be a bad bitch. It's that's never gonna be the part that phazes me, Like You're never gonna catch me crying. I'm gonna be a bad bitch regardless, Like this is It's just I think that there's the internet is so it makes people unaware, like you think you're popular, like you have you brought your friend on your show to ask if you're a good friend, and she couldn't even fucking answer, Like you're completely unaware.
Speaker 4: She might just I don't know if she's well. I just maybe there's a mental health happening, issue happening. I don't know, because I'm literally like, how can you be this socially unaware?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: Are you on the spectrum?
Speaker 4: Because like this like what the fuck are you talking about? Like are you Like That's why I'm like this has to be a joke at this point, do you.
Speaker 2: Think social media is making true? And for those on the spectrum, this is not a time on people on the spectrum.
Speaker 4: If you're on the spectrum, great, I'm happy this is amazing for you. You are a fucking genius. But she, this is a different type. This is a different this is a different level of unawareness. And I'm just like, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: It's performative.
Speaker 3: It's completely like no sense of reality.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think it's weird.
Speaker 4: And I feel like her friends have told us what kind of like where she's lacking, which is probably.
Speaker 2: She let us.
Speaker 3: She made the clip for her friends telling us about herself, so that's how we know.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. She's trolling us. Gotta stop, we gotta stop. We have got you know what. We're boycotting America. We are boycotting watching be Simone crown the Internet. We're not fucking doing it anymore.
Speaker 2: If you say it down, don't, I am done. Please, I'm calling for a nation wide boycott.
Speaker 3: No more target, no more entertaining Besimone's tears.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's done. It ends here, Like seriously, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't do it anymore.
Speaker 3: She's like, like the churchy shit is I feel like it's like performative too, Like how is someone telling you you're like a terrible friend and you're.
Speaker 2: Like Jesus, oh Jesus.
Speaker 3: Like you don't call it him now, you should have been asking Jesus when you was being a bitch, like, oh my gosh, if if I'm telling you like bitch, you weren't really being that good of a friend.
Speaker 2: And you're like, oh, Jesus, let's pray about it.
Speaker 3: No, bitch, I'm not uh uh, it's ridiculous, And then you have the nerve to to spiritual spiritual blash, yeah about fucking sage that Jesus made and crystals and shit, like, girl, I think you're I think she says stuff because she he's trolling eyes. She thinks that people are gonna rally behind it. It's time that we put our foot down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm done. This is this is word. I'm gonna sign a petition. Hit the type form. What's that petition?
Speaker 2: Dot org.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna make her fucking We're not going to be entertaining any more. Vismone crying for the rest of twenty twenty six, five through twenty six for the rest of time, So she's gonna have to figure something else out.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I'm this is You're welcome visimone because I'm really pushing you to expand and like really just you know, try to get to the next space because the crying shit has got has gotta stop, gotta stop, the unrelatability, she's gotta stop. Like I know that you're a real person in there theater that is not a real place, but people are real. So it's just like that's what's more concerning. The Internet has created like these avatars. Yeah, yeah, like everyone's playing a character.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's strange.
Speaker 3: That's why I feel so at odds with the Internet all the time. I'm like I want to participate, I want to post a picture, but.
Speaker 2: They're so stupid, I.
Speaker 4: Know, And that's why it's scary for the kids to be on the internet. But then also like it's summertime, you guys, and also like get on the internet because I need a fucking break.
Speaker 2: We need to find like the good apps, like the educational apps. There's you know, our kids are on cover Star.
Speaker 3: I know because Luna just showed me all of IRI's every single post. Last night, I looked at what they got the most highest rates. What were they them eating?
Speaker 4: And then our land like how many how many people are watching our kids on the internet.
Speaker 2: And I was like, seventeen hundred cover stars for our kid kids. I don't know. Oh god, okay, I saw the videos. I'm sure they were adorable. Oh yeah, really they really put a lot of effort.
Speaker 4: I know they care. Iri said, or was it Luna? She said she wanted to be in uh social media?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I was I think it was irish. She wanted to be in creator Creator Camp. That's so they're telling me. Art's like this also broadcasting.
Speaker 3: She wants to be broadcasting broadcast And at first I was like, I was like when she wanted to change? Okay, So our kids went to overnight camp while we were wearing Costa Rica. It was their first time. They couldn't have phones. They got to be independent. It was really like it was nice for them to go for a week, but there's different things they could do. So Luna has this fucking camp call me at fucking seven and am and Costa Rica talking about Luna would like to switch out if Trapeez and go to girl power. I was like, what girl power. I was like, what are they gonna do there? Paint their nails, learn rifles they're gonna do.
Speaker 2: I was like girl power.
Speaker 3: I'm like, her mother is girl power? What the fuck would she learned girl power for. I'm like, tell her stop being a follower and do with her first mind. And she goes, your mom said, how about you.
Speaker 2: Try this today.
Speaker 3: And tomorrow we'll check back in. I was like, that's not what I said, but sure. The next day calls me again, seven of them. I'm like, hello, She's like Luna to know if she got hear look in the background. They won't pass through the phones. I think they're gonna make the kids like miss home. And I was like, really, I talked to Iri oh that she wouldn't pass the phone. What And I was just like whatever, okay, fine. I was too tired. I didn't want to argue. I was like, okay, but she was telling me broadcasting in social media, and I'm like, this is why you do this at home.
Speaker 2: This is where the world is going.
Speaker 3: I was like, there's a way to ethically like integrate it, because it's happening anyway.
Speaker 2: I don't know we can give them our social media following when they turn eighteen. You're welcome, You're welcome. We built it to undred five hundred thousands.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine if that's like the new currency for your children?
Speaker 2: What if we got a cake and it said like five hundred k. Kind of genous, it's kind of genius. Why like what? Like? I don't know, Yeah, what am I gonna do with this? Take it?
Speaker 4: I've done everything I can do. I mean, the two point zero time for a rebrand.
Speaker 2: Your mom showed a little bit of nip on the internet for you.
Speaker 4: The only rule is you can't delete anything, keep it as you're like.
Speaker 2: Being out of touch.
Speaker 3: And then for her eighteenth and then we're gonna give the girls. You guys ready, we're going to give them our social media following.
Speaker 2: Well, Jamila's gonna give We're gonna give them both our TikTok.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately that we could have had more to give in that department.
Speaker 2: But we're going to keep the newsletter though. We're gonna need that. Oh my god, Man's christ anyway.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's saving you guys this summer, but we're back into motherhood. So I really highly recommend take the kids to camp overnight camp.
Speaker 2: It was overpriced as fun.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think it was good, they loved it, but you know what, it was expensive.
Speaker 2: But I was also thinking, like, you have my kid, like this is kind of priceless. Take her, entertain her all day fucking long, feed.
Speaker 4: Her, make core memories.
Speaker 2: I don't have to do anything. Main thing.
Speaker 4: I don't have to do anything, yo, and then that is kind of priceless. Well for me, that price, Like as I as I was like experiencing her being there because the kids couldn't have their phone, which was I was really stressed out about. But then I realized, because they had this app and I don't know what kind of technology they have where they take these pictures automatically, your kid is like tagged and uploaded. But it brought me peace knowing like, Okay, at least I can still see her.
Speaker 2: You can write them letters and they can write you back.
Speaker 4: But as I was seeing these pictures and seeing all the fun she was having, I was like.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to do done to that shit, but this is important.
Speaker 4: She needed this, So start saving now for next summer. Okay, if you haven't done it already, start saving now for next summer to send your kids to fucking sleep away camp.
Speaker 2: That is, that is.
Speaker 4: Number one of getting through fucking the summer as a parent. That I wished I knew earlier. I mean, I don't know if I would have sent her earlier. Maybe last year I would have, but I feel like at some point it's time if your kids are around eight, to now send them. There were fifteen year olds there. Really there's pairs like I don't know what to do with Joss. Really, sixteen, bitch, you gotta go. There was I think the I think it's I think fifteen is the catusk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you become a counselor your counselor training. Yeah, I think I was kind of at first. I was when I woke up when she for the first day, I was like thinking of her, like, damn, she's waking up in a foreign place, in a foreign bit.
Speaker 2: She's on a retreat. Yeah, she was. Literally they were retreating while we were retreating, well sort of yeah, the same time.
Speaker 4: So it's just like, but you know what, I went to a sleep away camp in Martha's Vineyard when I was like eleven, and core memories, like for real like, I'll never forget that camp. It was called it was the Shenandoah, and we were on a boat and we were like helping man the boat.
Speaker 2: It was like an.
Speaker 4: Old camp pirate ship basically. Yes, the camp was on a boat. We were like waking up at seven am to clean the decks, like we were learning how to anchor the fucking boat into the deep sea ocean. We were singing sailor songs. It was very white, but I very much. Yeah, it was actually me and my two cousins were probably the only black people there now that I'm thinking about it, but I didn't notice then. I was just having a great time jumping off the boat in the middle of the ocean, docking on like these little islands that like are ininhabited and we have our like it was pretty special. That's and so I don't know, Like I feel like as parents sometimes we are really scared to release the grip on our children because of various things like shit has happened. She just happened to you, sit is happening. But I feel like you're gonna have to release your kids to the world at some point, and like being able to give them these experiences in like doses that you trust with your gut, that you've done your research in that you feel intuitively well doing. I felt safe because I knew Luna was going to be there, and I knew i Re's other friend was going to be there. So I'm like, three of them. Ain't nobody gonna mess with them. There's three, you know, but like, trust your gut. But I do think I encourage parents because I see a lot of parents that are like.
Speaker 2: I don't. I would, I don't. My kid don't have no play date. I'm like, Dan, your kid I had a play date.
Speaker 4: And she's ten, like girl like I that you I understand like protecting your children, but at some point, like if they have to, it's important for them to have these type of experiences.
Speaker 3: A part of protecting your child is integrating independence and sovereignty and the ability to putting your.
Speaker 2: Work to test, putting the work that you've done to the test too.
Speaker 3: Our jobs are really as parents is we're training them. Yeah, we're training them to be prepared for adulthood. And if you don't, if you don't, we protect them too much, they're not going to be prepared for adulthood. And we see what those kind of adults look like, and it's could be fucked up there.
Speaker 2: There can't be. They're not sustainable.
Speaker 3: So if you want to have a child, like protect them use your intuition, but teach them mostly how to use their own intuition and how to advocate for themselves. So if they do feel uncomfortable, they're like, eh, eh, you're fucking with me.
Speaker 2: Like they already know.
Speaker 3: It's not like some shy meek thing, you know, like they don't know how to interact with the outside world. I think experiences are the biggest life lessons, you know, like trips and stuff like that, like gifts and all this shit is cool, but when you put them out into the world, that is when they you know, start to like learn themselves.
Speaker 2: It's super important. Yeah. Yeah, So I'm really happy that we did it, and I'm going to do that the next summer. It was really good. You know, I'm gonna do that. I'm saving up for two weeks witch, all right.
Speaker 3: I was because we extended our trip once we realized they were at camp, We're like, they ain't even they ain't even gonna be.
Speaker 2: There get back. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, that was that was the that was the best summer idea we've had thus far. I also feel like having barbecues and like joint hangouts and like househop is really like our summer has been our summer activity. So that ways that the kids could do the kids thing, and they don't. They babysit each other. And there I demand that if you're going to be in human being human, don't be on the fucking iPad.
Speaker 4: Like you can still turn up and your kids will be safe in that. And if you need to spend the night, bitch the exactly, like, just do it like you deserve this, turn up and baby will be just fine. She'll be there's thirty other aunties that want to take care of the baby.
Speaker 2: Hang out with your friends this summer. It's going to save you.
Speaker 3: Like find your tribe, especially those with friends or other girlfriends that don't mind around being around babies or kids or whatever and still have your summer fun too. Yeah, that was one thing. Even as a mom of a small child, I still I took that baby everywhere. The baby even now literally be like I'm bored. I'd be like, oh you want to kick it, Oh you want to kick it? Come on, tech your shit on and then we'd be out, still tan, and she'd be falling asleep.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh no, girl, we outside at the restaurant with my friends. This is not what I meant. I wanted to play with slime and go skys out. I thought you wanted to go to the Rosevelt.
Speaker 4: And I'm I'm still just happy. I still give the fuck about slime. I'm like, your day, that's lime. I really have had a very conflicted relationable note it's not even been conflicted. I fucking hate slime. I think most parents hate slime. But as I've been thinking about Iri getting older and the thought of her, like when she says she doesn't want slime anymore, I'm gonna know that she's like turned into it. There's like a new chapter that she's unlocked where slime is no longer important.
Speaker 2: And then now.
Speaker 4: She's stepped into true preteenhood because I don't even I don't even consider her a preteen, right, what is preteen like?
Speaker 2: No, not until slime is gone?
Speaker 3: No sixteen playing with slime Like she's preaching I just got her slime today as your friend, we're talking about they're talking about letting go. This is a this is a message for.
Speaker 2: You, my friend.
Speaker 3: You know it's happening one way or another. I was when she was at camp. I was writing her and like, hey girl, I extended my trip anyway.
Speaker 2: I guess what.
Speaker 3: Somebody broke girl, somebody broke into my mom's car and stole your backpack.
Speaker 2: I don't even what was in there.
Speaker 3: And then I was like writing it, typing out and I was like, Orlando, is I going to scare her?
Speaker 2: Should I tell her that? He's like, I don't know, I should I wait.
Speaker 3: Till she gets out of camp, and I was like, anyway, talk to you lady, hate me back, but I was like, why am I talking to her?
Speaker 2: Like she's my homegirl? Yeah, and then she just like take me back, like why'd they do that? Like not me?
Speaker 4: Having one friend texting with your kid is weird. It's adorable. It's it's like cute. You're like, I've have moments where I'm like, oh my god, my baby's like yeah the fuck and oh my gosh, she text me she missed me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what you're thinking of me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy to get Yeah. That text message would literally be like you think they're together at the restaurant and shit, I'm like, what are you talking about? Wow, growing children is crazy, but definitely releasing the grip. I think you said something earlier that it's important, Like I know a lot of friends who don't let that their kids sleep over or whatever, you know, that don't have play dates. And I think sometimes we project our own fears of our own abuse or things that have happened to us or thinks we've heard happened to us onto our kids, and you know, obviously, like I think, trusting yourself and your intuition. And I find that I get that anxiety when she has sleepovers with friends that are not my direct friends. But you know, I've gotten over it, and I talked to parents, and I always talk to her, how.
Speaker 2: Do you feel you feel good?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, you can call me if you need me anytime, you know, so we would check in a lot. But I do think that it is necessary to kind of give your kid the opportunity to have social experiences, because you remember how fun sleepovers were, you know, like building tents and who else knows what the fuck were doing making a mess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've had like that was one thing my mom did she let me have. I think that's why I don't feel so like I'm not. I've never been the type of parent that has been like afraid to have like Iri to have a sleepover.
Speaker 2: I think she started having sleepovers around four or five, you know.
Speaker 4: And also I was a single mom, so I was like, I have a deeper incentive to be like please help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, I do actually need you to take you want to go so you know.
Speaker 4: But like you said, like I do, and I totally understand why people, you know, have reservations, but like you said, it's important, and like I've had, I think I've had so much growth, and it's been so even with Iri, to see other people and how they live and how they exist and appreciate how she lives too, or even I remember being a kid and like you know, I went to like a bougie private school.
Speaker 2: I would go to these people's houses and.
Speaker 4: Be like, oh my god, wow I can and then it became normal, Well I could live like this, yeah, you know, and like and that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And that's done something for me as an adult, like the awareness of what I know I can have and not that was never really like something I had to really understand.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of other things I had to understand, but like I knew that, like I know that things are possible. And I'm not gonna say it's all in part because I had to sleepover to people's house now, But there was an exposure.
Speaker 2: It's not like something you just see on TV. You're actually experience it into the house.
Speaker 3: Like when you when you grow up in Hollywood. You're literally you see it's possible. You could touch it, you could feel it, you could taste it, and so it feels more obtainable versus if you just turn on Fresh Prince of bel At or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, yeah, yeah, you get that break.
Speaker 4: Speaking of summer and like ways to ease the the I guess the chaos of being a mom in the summertime when your kid is no longer in school and you have seven hours of the day not to yourself anymore and releasing control is like the other day, I let Iri have ice cream in the morning.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: Do whatever you want, just not every morning, but but today, you know what, fuck it?
Speaker 2: You want ramen? Take the ramen this morning. It's like I'm hungry She's like, actually, can I eat ramen.
Speaker 4: This expectation of being a perfect parent the summer, it's just not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: It's just not. In fact, it's for this summertime is for you to be the imperfect parent. Try on being the imperfect parent.
Speaker 3: Give yourself a break, you know, like it's little Johnny's schedule will be okay.
Speaker 2: Perfectly fucking fine, perfectly fine.
Speaker 4: Just make sure she brushes her teeth or some shit, and maybe not, maybe she doesn't, she'll survive. IRI's been having more chores and I actually was online yesterday trying to find a chore chart so that I can do myself accountable. And I need to get one because I'm like not fucking around anymore, Like I really need structure in my house. And I feel like this summer with her being at the house and wanting to do a bunch of shit and messing up all this, I was like, why am I doing the.
Speaker 2: Dishes right now?
Speaker 4: She's in the fucking watching Jesse and I'm doing dishes, and I was like, no, this is We're done, this is done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So yeah, I think I don't know how. I think I think I'm.
Speaker 4: Actually late to this to this thing, and I think, what do you think is a good age to start implementing chores today?
Speaker 2: No, for your kids, I know I'm saying. I think. I think nine eight, I think eight nine. I almost feel like six. Yeah. Six.
Speaker 4: They need to know that they have responsibilities and we are very like like laundry at six, all you gotta all, you gotta make it things. Yeah, I can make it fun and just like, bring these clothes and wash Moommi's underwear.
Speaker 2: Thanks, get a stole on the washing. Yeah, it's time to just let them handle the household chores. Did you want to pull a tarot card? Okay, yes, I do.
Speaker 3: You know, while we're waiting for the tarot card, I have another announcement. I just thought of it. Psa announcement. I'm this is maybe a little bit late, but my child Maide Orlando and I watch.
Speaker 2: Straw. Wait, is that the scary movie?
Speaker 4: Oh though, that's the one where she's hunted over like that picture I don't know, you know that picture of the black woman on the side.
Speaker 2: Of the bed looking all tired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the cover of the fucking that masurance Now yeah, okay, So Taraji be Henson Straw Tyler Perry movie. First of all, Lunamatus watch it, so I was like, where did you see this before? Like she was like I watched it with t t I'm like, okay, within the first forty fucking ten minute minutes. But then the first ten minutes she gets evicted, they won't give her her check, gets fired what and gets gets threatened with her life, Like it is so bad. Immediately, I'm like, why the fuck are we watching? Everyone said it was so good, she did a great performance. But Tyler Perry has got to be stopped. He's gotta be stopped. I never seen black people depict it so sad and ten minutes it was ten minutes of the film, and then it just gets worse as it goes. It just it just gradually gets worse and worse and worse, and then it gets there's just crazy twist at the end, and Lynna.
Speaker 2: Was like, wait, wait, keep watching.
Speaker 3: Mom's gonna get good. I was like, Luna, I was like crying but also mad.
Speaker 2: I was like, it was like sad even though it was like the acting. Did you watch all the way her?
Speaker 3: Yes, she required it. She may just get off her phone. So they had Tiana Taylor there with this tear.
Speaker 2: With a wig. That was not good. Oh no, she was a detective, was her acting? It was pretty good.
Speaker 4: Rating went out of ten. What are we doing two Orlando?
Speaker 3: I would say just based on the extreme amount of struggle he had to pour into this film that I don't think it needed.
Speaker 2: I don't need.
Speaker 3: I don't think any film needs that amount of single mom black. It was so sadness. It was really I was like, I can't leave my daughter and told me to watch this.
Speaker 2: I called her.
Speaker 4: Maybe she thought, like my mom likes she was a single mom. She talked single mom stuff. Maybe she'll appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I mean I appreciated it.
Speaker 3: It was a good depiction of being fucked with and it's fucking snapping. But I just think Tyler Perry needs to be stopped. I want him to make ten joyful Black.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's being stopped at the times.
Speaker 4: In fact, I think there's like a resurgence of Tyler Perry that's happening right now, Like he's actually on top. He's killing it. He's really killing it in the game. I mean, he's that Kerry Washington and movie.
Speaker 2: I respect the hustle you know he's doing a thing. Yeah, I mean I love it.
Speaker 3: I love I you know, honestly, what I said to Orlando, I said I'd love to get cast in one of his films.
Speaker 2: Yeah, say, like that's what I said, I'd love. Actually, i'd love Is this your audition talking about it? He has to be Orlando.
Speaker 4: Delete that, delete that part because we both might be on sister's divorce next month.
Speaker 3: And guess when I'm packing my shirt and going to Atlanta so fast.
Speaker 2: So actually we're gonna have to cut that.
Speaker 3: I loved Straw Withji Taraji Pete Henson.
Speaker 2: It was great. It was phenomenal. Well, our friend is actually on Tyler Perry Show and I watched it. It was pretty good. I know I have to watch that one too. Jade Nova shout out to Jade the people. She the people. People people like that. Yeah, okay, well is it terroot tyme? It is terroot tyme. That was is really I had to get that out. The twos today, the two pinnacles.
Speaker 4: Upright, multiple priorities, time, management, prioritization, adaptability. When the two pinnacles appears in a tarot reading, it's safe to say you are juggling your priorities, roles, and responsibilities. For example, you may be a working parent, a general manager of a business, an administrative assistant in a busy office, or someone who works multiple jobs. In the upright position, this card notes that you're doing an excellent job of balancing these different priorities and you can take on whatever life throws at you because you're letting your kid eat ramen in the morning. But this too reminds you that the line between coping with these demands and losing control is thin.
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 4: You need to manage your time, energy, and resources carefully so you don't lose your balance. The Two Pinnacles invites you to manage your time and your priorities carefully. You may benefit from a to do list. Basic time management is crucial to your ability to juggle these various priorities and keep your head above water. This card calls your awareness to the concept of balance and those parts of your life when you have it and those where you don't. While you can strive for equilibrium, nothing ever stays in perfect harmony.
Speaker 2: It's likely.
Speaker 4: So when the Two Pinnacles appears in a terror reading, see it as a reminder to be patient, flexible, and adaptable as you try to juggle your responsibilities with your family, friends, work, finances, health, and new challenges.
Speaker 2: Yep, sounds about right adaptability. Yeah, it's summertime, baby, you gotta be adaptable.
Speaker 3: The world is crumbling. It's summertime. Okad is home, and you've got to just go with the flow.
Speaker 4: Literally stressing out trying to be the perfect parent this summer, Like, don't fucking do it?
Speaker 3: Hot Growls Summer, Hot grow Summer, Hot Mom Summer. Still didn't we do that one summer? It's like hot Mom Summer. That's been one of our themes. Yeah, and also slut over June was one.
Speaker 2: We did that. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: That was one of my favorite. That story was so good goodness. Do you have a horri or do we have any?
Speaker 2: I don't think we have any written any hories that I can share who stories? I mean, it's not like a super horry at the retreat.
Speaker 4: So we're at the couple's retreat and they're like we we are in the energy of just exploration and adventure and just opening things up to one another and witnessing couples like their their relationships.
Speaker 2: Open and bloom.
Speaker 4: And that ship made me fucking horny, Like I was very horny at the couple's retreat, Like.
Speaker 2: Truly that was at work, but I mean I was with my man. My job is to be My job is my man. I'm working with my man, and we're.
Speaker 4: Like we're teaching made We're teaching about people into out intimacy. Yeah, I mean, like we were showing in one of the workshops that we did, we had this feather, and so of course I had to practice. So I blindfolded to Kim and I traced his body up and down with this like beautiful long black feather, and I think, like what I loved about this experience too, was like really being able to discover parts of your partner that like otherwise you may have not known like or been like or like yeah, like you know, like are you even putting a feather near like your man's balls, Like you would think that that tickled, and like I did that, nothing happened.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, well not the balls, then, huh have had about the inner thigh? Oh okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so I guess my cup, my hory is just like the exploration of my man with this feather and then after that, like like we just his We were just so turned on. We like fucked outside. We fucked on the patio out by the like in the jungle with the sounds and like you just hear the birds chirping and the monkeys howling at the tree.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because our little you know, was off tucked off in the corner of the jungle. So being able to make love outside in nature, like the stickiness of our skin, like all of that, it felt like a movie.
Speaker 2: I was like, is this real. I'm like, holy shit, because.
Speaker 4: Like we've been I've been going to Costa Rica, you know for a long time now, but never with like a lover. I've had rendezvous, but like being able to make love with the person that you love in that environment, with your nervous system regulated, with like knowing that you're in the supportive energy of love literally and I don't know, like feeling so in such alignment with like my purpose and what I'm and what I'm doing, and like, I don't know. It was just like that night I came so hard because I was just like literally I felt like I was It wasn't always manifesting, I was experiencing the manifestation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it was your it was. It wasn't me like wishing for something. It was like, this is it? I have it here, the first of my manifestation exactly. Yeah, so that's my horry. Beautiful. That was beautiful. Are we missing anything? Oh?
Speaker 3: Do you have an affirmation? Do you have an affirmation thinking? Don't let those kids stop you from being a bad bitch.
Speaker 2: Don't let those kids stop you from being a bad bitch. Not this summer, not ever, it'slot ever, sleetever.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, Well, thanks for joining us. Make sure you follow us on all podcast platforms. Good Mom's Bad Choices on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Follow our TikTok. I don't know what it is, but I'll put it in the link. I think it's good mom to that choice. Is it okay? Because I felt like we got deleted and I don't know changed. I don't know. Follow the Good Vibratree, Yes, follow the studio.
Speaker 3: If you have a aspiration of podcasting and you're in the LA area, come to Good Good Media. And if you want to come out of the country and escape this motherfucking place, do it this week. There's a code escape and we leave July thirty first. In August eighth and we'll be in Costa Rica with our titties out, eating fresh fruit and drinking water and besetting our nervous systems, and we want you to be with us.
Speaker 2: To do Lashay. All right, we see that's aday. I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm living it so good. Can't you tell I went through a drought. That's until I find a well may my have been known earth? I used to be broken tail, now got the Blues Dans and might Beyonce Jasell throat shots with popping this cow wearing our voices. Patriarchy kept it in the box to exploid us. Women put the pi and powers.
Speaker 2: So what's point? Do they want me to be good? So I made bad choices? Bad mom, not a bad mom, but a bad mom.
Speaker 1: Gitter's in put cannapus in their backs, walked in Boston's cap, and I blew his cat boss tip dog.
Speaker 2: Now I'm immune to the cat.
Speaker 1: Called Herbie in the waisted straight to it like a dollar sign.
Speaker 2: Mother, rent the lover when to it.
Speaker 1: It's like a water sign where you're rent the winter essential will when the summertime.
Speaker 2: I do it all. Ain't no one that needs to run it by