Speaker 1: He is drinks chess, motherfucking podcasts.
Speaker 2: He's a legends every queens rapper.
Speaker 3: He ain't a greed that's your boy in O R E. D's a Miami hip hop pioneer. What ups d J e f N? Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players, you know what I mean. And the most professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk drinks chans for every days New Year's e That's it's time for drink champions. Drink up. Mother, would good bees to be? This is your boy? And what up is d J e f N. It's Ministeria crazy war dream che.
Speaker 1: Now, this brother has a beautiful story man from the big getting you know what I mean? Uh, you know, from him being homeless to you know, him moving to Arms County to him you know what I mean, going to Hollywood and dominating it.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You know, repeated role leftter role, Your favorite actor is in the scene with this brother being his supporting actor. You understand what I'm saying. This man is a legend. It's about time to give Miss Flowers. We've been waiting to do this. In case you don't know what you're talking about. We're talking about the honorable. Now let's ask about the name off top.
Speaker 3: Right, Noel G. Now why is a G?
Speaker 1: Because people could pronounce your last name.
Speaker 3: I can't even say my last name straight. I'm trying. I'm like, if you figure it out, you let me know. You know what I'm saying. I just I just make it easier by saying G or whatever. But now the truth of it is is because my mom's Mexican. My dad Talia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so mother's half Puerto Rican half back exit right right, and I'm basking Robbins, I'm thirty one flavors.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, But I only I'm Mexican at heart because I grew up with Mexican Americans my whole life. So that's the only side I know. I don't know my Puerto Rican side, my Italian side, Weeco, I don't know. Yeah, I don't know none of that stuff, you know what I'm saying. And I moved to the United States, and I was like, cousin, what's up you bad money coming? You know more? Friend right now? Looked at my personal bottle. But but you were born in Puerto Rico. We had personal conversation. Let it out. Bro, You're born in.
Speaker 1: Puerto Rico and then your mother moved to California, and I believe the first place you moved to California was Compton.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. Ye comfort is nice. She's got confident with sweet straight up, because that's what she heard about on the news, you know what I'm saying, until she got the real news. Yeah. So it was funny because they came from you know, out of town. They don't know what's up or whatever, but they kept on hearing Compton. Compton copped on the news like that's the place to live. And then little did they find out like, no, that's not the place to live, you feel me. So then they backed out of there, win to Orange County and uh so then I grew up in O C. But you know, I grew up with Mexican Americans, like I said, my whole life. So that's all I pretty much know. The last name thing, you know, my dad's Italian and so I just I just never knew how to say it. Still to this day, I really don't think you saying the way I try to say. I don't even know how to say it. I can't I can't even attempt That's why I just say in the world, g man, keep it easier. You try Italians. You know you said, we're gonna figure this out straight up. We won't solve a mystery today. Today we're gonna solves. We're gonna go with that. We're gonna go We're gonna go with that related to you see what you see to say, you see what I say. No, wel g, I'm even simple, bro, But we're gonna go with that. I'm just gonna bring tenure.
Speaker 1: Guesses, right, yes, So let's so let's let's take it from there, right because you know, you got you got so many people like like like you know, like Brad Pitt and all these other people like you. You find out that that they have stage names, right, so and you know, I forget like so.
Speaker 3: Many people that change their names.
Speaker 1: Now now, is that something that your agent told you that or that's something that you you adapted and said?
Speaker 3: You know, what's just I just I didn't really change my name. I just said, no, weel g to keep it short and simple, you know what I'm saying. So that way we didn't have to go through the whole deal of how you say my last name? Right, and so that just became kind of like that just kind of like worked itself in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, something about surround a little bit, right, No, that's all love, Go ahead, I just I go with the flow.
Speaker 3: Man. Jim Carrey stuck a bird be like, let's sun personal clear. But I'm good. But that's one of me. We had to go there. You're messing up the show those classic scenes as long as you didn't playing motion straight. It's one of the Thoset classic seeds.
Speaker 1: I believe it's boos almighty right, yeah, so mighty.
Speaker 3: You got good about a day I leave the house, bro? And don't hear that straight up? Like I don't. I can't go to the zoo more. I'm good. I got a handicapped parking with the movie, straight bro. I needed to be eight the whole deal, bro, Like, no, I'm telling you straight up, there's not a day I leave the patent on hear that? Okay? So has that made me crazy?
Speaker 1: But okay no, no, no, okay, so so so he goes deep?
Speaker 3: Was that was that in the script or was that improv Uh? No? That was actually so. Jim Carrey is a nut, bro. I was only supposed to work on that movie one week. I got seven weeks out of it because Jim Carrey kept on changing the script. So what happened after the monkey deal, which I didn't know about when we first started doing the movie, that came that came cold turkey, right, But we're just gonna go with the flow because it's Jim and you know whatever, right, But just to give you a taste of how much he was changing the script, what was supposed to happen after that scene was he says, now it's time to teach the rest of you guys a lesson, and so one of my homies says, oh, yeah, you and what army? And then what ends up happening is fifty Jim Carres jump out of Jim Carrey and we each get our own individual beating. And so they actually started filming this stuff, like they brought in Jim Carrey lookalikes. I thought this stuff would at least make it to the special features, you know what I'm saying. So long story short man, just to kind of fast forward, what ended up happening was we actually started filming all this you know, different stuff that Jim Carrey was coming up with on the spot. So like one gangster was getting like, there was a Jim Carrey gangster and he was hitting the switches on the umpaul. The case was getting bat from between the hood and the engine. Another gangster was like, there was some Jim Carrey karate guys. They did Cobra Kai on one of them, and they had all this stuff going on, right, So to end the story, what ended up happening was, uh, one of the producers came and said, hey, Jim, we're going way over budget. We're filming longer than we're supposed to and in the movie it's too early to display your power like that. So we need to end this now, we need to stop it. And so what ended up happening was they ended up doing the bug thing the monkey, and the monkey had to come back home, right, And so yeah, long story short, that's how that that's how that got killed quick. But yeah, man, I mean Jim Carrey was a nut, like he changed the script. So but for me, it was a beautiful thing, get paid right. Contract one week contract turned into a seven week contract and I'm like, this is straight. So I was a happy camper, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So so let's let's bounce around a little bit. You you started from a tackle bell commercial.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we go. Why do you give me something? The Taco Bell Corp? No, literally, it was crazy, man. The taco bell joint happened because I was dating this girl at the time and she wanted to be an actress. I wanted nothing to do with it. So, long story short, I go into this acting class, never thought about acting a day in my life. I'm you know, I'm acting a fool in the streets whatever, whatever, and literally right place, right time. And you know, to win the lottery, you either got to be Mexican or over seventy five years old right now, going down, you know what I'm saying. So literally, right place, right time, never thought about acting a day in my life, and I'm just being real man. When I went in the acting class, I thought everybody was dorks and nerds, So I just start talking smack, you know what I'm saying. And what ends up happening was there was a cat and there was a producer. He was scouting talent that day. Comes up to me after the class and he says, hey, you know you're kind of funny. You want to be on a Taco Beout commercial. I thought he was on some BS whatever whatever, but he ended up being real. It gave my number. Two weeks later, I'm doing a commercial for Talk about the Age of fifteen years old. At fifteen, I didn't know about residual checks because they kept coming for our people watching it. You know, white people invented this, so you guys know, and white people like, we gonna make money while we sleep and figured it out and we just jumped on the bad way right right, and we just you know, rolled with that and seven hundred bucks or something like that. Back then. I don't even remember why, but I was I went from blean bling to like, I mean, I went from nothing to like bling blink overnight. You feel me, Like it was like hitting the baby lintery. These were digital checks were coming in. I thought it was a computer mess up. But you know, I'm cashing them because I want to be a good citizen, you know what I'm saying, and to my apartment, So I'm cashing them. Dog. But if it got a little weird, I was like, why keep I'm getting paid for this commercial? And he explained, He's like, no, no, no, that's how actors get paid. I said what I said, Well, I want to be an actor, and that's how I kicked off. So he knew. A manager guy hooks me up with this manager. I go meet this cat. I don't know what's up. I come in like this, I don't know nothing from nothing, and he's like, I like you, man, I We'll see what I can do for you. Man, it was a man drinking about this is way back when. This is like when we did our joints, you know what I'm saying. And this manager guy, he started sending me out on stuff. But everything he set me out for was gangster one. SOOLO two. I'm like, I thought I was here to act. You beat yourself? Yeah, I mean I did in college once to drop somebody off. I'm just saying, man, So that's how the acting kicked off. But let me just back up for two seconds to explain to our viewers who don't know what residual checks are. Residual checks are when you do an acting job and they show that commercial fifteen times in one day, that's fifteen check different checks. Yeah. Yeah, So that's what residual income is. You know what I'm saying. Just for those of you who didn't know. It's like royal, we'll put fun facts at the end.
Speaker 1: So so then not only you did a Taco Bell commercial, but you started to do like Taco Bell introduction commercials all like for other like Fridays and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: You was like the guy that didn't Oh no, I've got you on this one, okay, because im not. I didn't do none of that Taco Bell commercial was the only thing I did that was in the cat. You didn't know. What I did was what I know what you're talking about. Though you're you're close here, you know what I mean. But you hot, but you're sizling. You're assibling. So what happened was like the starting of the career. I did industrial commercials, so like if you worked at Burger Kids, I was the cat, like this is how you wrap a hamburger, this is you usually the use the register. I was that guy like you know they were. I was doing like security videos for like Kmart and Walmart and target instructional video instructional videos, so like if you're sitting in an orientation, I'm the guy stealing a CD and I'll three and they're telling the security guards if you see someone stealing in the store. This is the proper procedure about you take. I was doing that, but again that was paid. That was a gig, and back then I wasn't. I was, but again the checks were clearing, you know what I'm saying. But I was like that at that time. It was crazy because they were paying like a thousand dollars a day. Wow. And remember one thousand dollars a day back in the eighties. That's some money. I remember. I could make a thousand last a whole month. Nowadays we spend it in the day. Back then, a thousand last two a month, you know what I'm saying. So I was just making good money back then. So I was like, yeah, we're going to ride with this, Okay, So we get to that. Which which was your first big role? Was it training day or was it Fast and Furious? No? No, my first big role was Fast and Furious. That's what started the roller coaster ride. Paul. We took off from there. Yeah, Paul Walker, rest in peace, man and uh that that's what you know. But my first movie ever in theater was an Adam Sandler movie with Adam Sandler and Rob Shout. I had a small part Animal and The Animal, I had like three or four line Yeah. That was my first movie ever in theater. And then Fast and Furious is what kicked off the The Animal. It was a small party man, straight up. I was in this part where they roll up on the corner. There was some yeah yeah, yeah yeah. He told them to be boxing, right, I told you that what you do?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That was your first movie. That was my favorite, my first movie on my favorite movie. Okay, So that's what I knew exactly. I just didn't know the role.
Speaker 1: So when I saw you, I was like, I'm gonna be ask him, bro, I want to be shot. But it was funny though about can't we can't he jumping your first movie become fucking.
Speaker 3: How did you get that role? Animal? Well, it was funny, man, because we had this, we had this audition and the way that they did it, they did it right there on the spot. So when we first initially went out for that movie, we were casting as extras and they said, you know what, we want to give some of you. Uh well, I take that back, they go, we want to give one of you a speaking part. So what they did literally is they lighted up ten of us They auditioned us right there on the spot. Oh Mexicans, all Mexican gangsters whatever they ten sholos. There was like a lineup. All we were messing was the numbers and a long story short man. They lined us up and they were like, say this line, say this life, say this line. And they picked us right there, and I was the one who got picked. And then you was like, this is my neighborhood, right what you said? Yeah, yeah, well right there. They let us play with it, you know what I'm saying, because it was all the spot. They let us improvise a little bit, so we got to we got to mess around a little bit. So so never ever in any movie I've done stuck the script. I don't think I'm the you can't, I can't. I gotta make it through this man, the story. You can't, you can't. So okay, boom.
Speaker 1: Now I imagine you take your family to go see animal when.
Speaker 3: I did this. Oh no, no, no, no, no, no no no. Well I haven't got no family, okay, so yeah, I never met my mom or dad's side of the family. So anyways, now it was just me. But well I know you, I know your dad went on the cruise. My dad left me at thirteen. He bounced out, and my mom left too. I don't blame my mom. That's a whole nother story. That's a whole nother rabbit hole, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, and my parents were the only two to come to the United States to start a living, so there from there from their families. Yeah, so I never in my life met my mom's side of the family or my dad's side of family. So the way, I got no cousin's brother, sister, niece's, nephew, uncle, and grandma, grandpa. I got no family. Straight up. I'm only Mexican with no family. You guys got some, you know me.
Speaker 1: You gotta start sucking man, great job, Jesus.
Speaker 3: I've got some kids out there. I don't know about bro. Is it true that I got some shots support cases. Your father's friend was a millionaire. Yeah, he owned the coups him to come around. He owned the company that my dad worked at, and my dad was a fisherman on the side. He loved scuba diving. And one day this guy, straight up he just asked my dad, he said, you want to come selling around the world of me? On this boat, and my dad came home one day and said, but he said. He told my dad, he said, if you come with me, you can't bring your kids. Bring your kid with you. It's crazy. So within two weeks my dad just wrapped it up and he put everything in storage and bounced out and he sold the house, sold the house everything. Talk to you like, this is what I'm a dude. Yeah, Well, he didn't really talk to me per se. My mom was the one who talked to me. But I call it the two weeks of hell because my mom was arguing with my dad, saying, you know, what type of man have you become? Who are you? Who did I marry? And I saw her fight tooth and nail like for two weeks, begging and pleading and crying and screaming, begging my dad not to leave. And you know, then I went up to my mom. The reason why I don't play my mom is because I went up to her and I said, hey, look, I got a place to live. But I really didn't though. And the reason why I did that is because my dad was the breadwinner of the family. So if I say, it would have been two homeless people instead of one. So I told my mom, I said, go with my dad. I'm straight, I got a friend to live with. This was all made up. I really didn't. And love story short, my dad gave me five hundred dollars and pretty much said good luck to me. So at thirteen, that's how I got in the street life, hanging out with the wrong crowd, started learning how to rent cars without asking people, got into the got the street. You know what I'm saying. We were we were we were part time movers too, and when we were doing we we'd moved things like other people's houses to like where we were at, and we did a lot of that stuff.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, did your parents Did they ever come back around?
Speaker 3: My mom did, but I haven't seen my dad since. Wow, staying out.
Speaker 1: Is that when your connection comes from East Los Angeles or no.
Speaker 3: No, so, And just so you guys know, I call it HollyHood. Okay, I don't call it Hollywood. I call it Hollywood, you know what I'm saying. So, yeah, when the acting kicked off, that's when I moved to LA and I was living in Guardena and I lived in Gardena for about twenty twenty two, twenty three years, and then I came back to Orange County, Okay, yeah, because I had to get the hell up out of Gardena. Man, that place was good as hell.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 3: There was times I came literally was taped off. I couldn't even go to my ound spot. You know what I'm saying. It is located. It's like fifteen minutes from Compton. It's right next to Inglewood.
Speaker 1: All that is, like I said, the East Los Angeles or no, no, I say, like, I don't know West Los Angeles Okay, yeah, West Okay.
Speaker 3: Now something that you know, you know, just uh looking you up and stuff like that. I didn't know in his research. Be honest, I'm would be someone google no friendly. I got a couple of but it's something I didn't know ahead.
Speaker 1: The first time I ever heard of Arris County was this movie about Jack Black. I know him, I'm lame. I know him from New York. I never kind of like put it together. I never put together that same Arts County that I used to see.
Speaker 3: On the news. Oh gotcha, gotcha. I thought Jack.
Speaker 1: Blast Harris County with something totally different from from.
Speaker 3: The one over there. Yeah, I know what you want?
Speaker 1: A different bags Like when I when I when I'm looking up your ship and I'm like, oh, sh he's from Artist County. I'm like, but not the Jack black one back and I did not realize that.
Speaker 5: So it's a big county. It's when I was little and then wet to Southgate. Oh so you were out there too. I was born in La.
Speaker 3: Oh you were, okay, yeah, but you lived in Orange County though.
Speaker 5: Well when I was a little kid and my parents and we ended up in Southgate in Huntington Park and okay.
Speaker 3: Gotcha go, yeah that's La. But you know Orange County because you probably went to Disneyland. Well, I mean ye later on. Yeah, I'll just messing with you.
Speaker 5: We lived in the Hills Anaheim when I was like two years old, and then all the rest of Southgate.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So let's just say, Person County is just a lot more peaceful than LA. Let's just put it to you like that. But you have gangs though, Oh yeah, no, they got hood out there all day Yeah, they got hood out there all day long. It's just it's just, uh, there's a lot more spots that are more peaceful and safe than La. La is pretty much a mess all over the place, except Beverly Hills. All right, Hills becoming a mess. Uh well now, but back then when it was more controlled, slash, discipline, slash, you know whatever it was, it wasn't it was safe other than the Mendes brothers. Man, they jacked Uh yeah, I they jacked up Beverly Hills broke.
Speaker 1: So let me, let's describe something right in the East Coast, like the Latinos and the blacks kind of like like it's kind of like I don't want to say the same because it's not the same, but it's like we migrate in California for some reason. It's like it's like the prison system even lives outside, like Mexicans state with Mexicans.
Speaker 3: Black stay with the blacks, the white stay with the whites.
Speaker 1: Why do you think it's like that because that prison system, I'm asking, Yeah, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, it's kind of funny, man, because that's the part that's where I think it's stupid. You know, you at one time in your life, hopefully you mature up. You know what I'm saying, right, and it was kind of whack that you don't get along on the streets and you might have murdered an enemy. But now you go inside prison and you got to get along with who you murdered and hated your whole life or was taught to hate or be against or whatever, you know what I'm saying. So to me, it just made no sense. I'm like, I'm in life because of one of you, you know, and now I got to get along with you. Like nah, So it's a lot. It's a lot different out there, you know what I'm saying, and out there to keep it one hundred. If you were black and you grew up with the Mexicans from birth, then you get accepted that way. Yeah. Yeah, then you get kind of accepted that way because you know you were there from you know what I mean. So there's like an exception. But the other Mexican gangs that are full on Mexican are like, nah, that's wrong. You know what I'm saying. He black, he shouldn't be in a Mexican gang. So they keep it, you know, separate even on the outside. You feel what I'm saying, unless there's a special cause like that or something like that. Because I asked what I am ow you got the Mexicans who you know, quote unquote, because I don't want to say one person talks this way or that way. I'm talking about the majority. You got Mexicans who talk black, and then you got some blacks who talk Mexican. Yeah, and that's kind of like what like it trips you out a little bit. I've seen that. Damn What the fuck I say? Which I had all the que car yeah, because what I am?
Speaker 1: I talked to him on camera and off camera, right, and I was like like like, cuz, I'll give you a story about it.
Speaker 3: Go ahead. Let three twenty two, twenty.
Speaker 1: Three years ago, I meet this girl from East East Los Angeles, right east Lost.
Speaker 3: She always to come see me, never invited me to go see yup.
Speaker 1: Oh really she kept kept you in the same song, never invited me to see up right. You started tripping at one point, like I'm fucking nor East. Okay, I don't know anyway, but I wanted to know that. I wasn't scared or whatever. So anyway, We're sitting there talking and I'm like, you know, I'll come get you up. I'll come pick you up. This time she was like no, like you can't come to my neighborhood. And I was just like holy shit, right, and I was he was like, yo, you know, I know that you're Puerto Rican, but most people are not gonna look to see if you're Puerto Rican. They're gonna just see a black person. And right now is And I was like, I'm getting along with this motherfucker everything. And then she was like this to me. She she leaned her lips down, and that's just said, I don't know what gag you said.
Speaker 3: Bro. I was like, oh, ship, she was like, I belonged to the hood. She was just like she was like this. I was like this, whatever gang it was. I knew it. But I'm assuming that she was trying to keep you safe. But tell me, that's what I'm saying. I gotta later now she realizes you in the danger zone. You feel what I'm saying, I was kissing this bitch, and every You're gonna be like for keeping you safe. She could have put you in there. She could have put you in the red tip quick and it could have been on. Yeah. No, you could have walked into something ugly, you know what I mean. So, so he loves you back. Saved my life because I never went. I never went. So now.
Speaker 1: You're in arguably one of the most hoodis watched movie of all time, and not only that, you have one of the most classic scenes in the movie. I still believe Dinzel to this day. I think he was everything. I think he was smoking crack. I think he was fucking bitches. I think he was saying, like, that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Bro. No, no, no, that scene was funny. I'm not gonna lie when.
Speaker 1: You're sitting there and he's like, I pushed it.
Speaker 3: She pushed it, and I'm like, joy. Even after I met you, I was still scared of you. Like I was like, let's see I met you, like, this is a great God.
Speaker 1: I was like that scene never left, man's larious, never left.
Speaker 3: So that's hilarious. So it's a two part question. I've heard a lot, but not that. Go ahead, Okay, let's let's start with the first part.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Where was you at when you get the call that you're going to be in a movie called Training Day?
Speaker 3: And did it?
Speaker 1: And did they tell you this is the second part? Did they tell you that who was attached to it? Or they just said you're going to audition for Training Day?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No. So when I first got the call for that flick, everything was hush hushed, They really kept that one private. You know what I'm saying. I just knew I was going and auditioning for a movie. But you know, it was funny at that time because you know, at that time, I didn't have you know, I had a little bit of bankroll, but I didn't have bankroll like that, you know what I'm saying. So I had a fixed up Honda, some rims and I came in bumping and I didn't even know. And this is what's funny, man, I'm on put a fun fact on here. I didn't even know that I rolled up on accident in front of them. They were shooting a music video at the time, and I don't know for who or what, but the director of Training Day, Anton Pukea was was shooting a music video and I just rolled up in front of the whole scene and checking shit. And I didn't even know that, bro. I just thought it was some people hanging out chilling. I didn't notice the cameras, nothing or whatever. And so I straight up just rolled up and I was bumping the music and a mad dog and everybody. And it was crazy because his little brother and no, curtis his little brother, not Antoine Antoine got a brother named Curtis, and so Curtis comes out and he goes, he goes, my brother's looking at you, man, he goes, my brother's looking at you. I'm like, I'm like, who that was your brother? Dog? I know. He's like, he's the he's the director that you're about to audition for. I was like, oh, all right. So I walked in and we just got into a conversation because he was like, hey, you know, I was in the middle of filming and you just rolled up in the middle of and I was like, oh, I'm bad, dog. I didn't even know, you know, I didn't do that on purpose whatever. So long story short, we ended up getting into like a forty five minute conversation. You asked one yeah, and we were just chopping it up and I didn't even get to read the part for him at that time. He just said I'm gonna bring you back and I said.
Speaker 1: All right, cool, meaning that was your audition right there. That was pretty much my audition right there.
Speaker 3: So when he saw me roll up like that, he was like, man, you know what, like you already had me kind of So I was like, all right, cool, But you know how this business is man. I make a joke. If everyone would have kept all the promises that were made to me, I'd be a billionaire, not a millionaire. I'd be a billionaire. You feel me. This business funny. So you don't know who's going to keep working or not what you know what I'm saying. And then, long story short, though he ended up keeping word. He was one of the solid ones and he brought me back and I was like cool. Then I did the audition, and then long story short, when I got the call from my agent, then I found out who was attached.
Speaker 1: Okay, so all right, so duo audition. Now they're not telling you who's attested the top.
Speaker 3: Secret with that because it was dead zel at the time. You told me so that was a big budget film or do you think no, no, no. I came in not really knowing nothing. And the name of the movie at the time was called Rampart. This was based on a true story, which is another reason why to keep it top and the Rampart police it was gonna be good. Police were doing that in real life. It was a place in California. You heard these stories like this is oh yeah, you know about this, right, yeah, this is this is a police pretty much pretty much the gangster the Badges bro and long story short, yeah, this was like, this was based on a real story on a real police department that was doing this type of stuff in real life, and it was the Rampart Police Department. So they initially named the movie Rampart, but Rampart threatened them and said, if you if you moved through with this movie and you keep it that name, uh you know, just again, says We're going to sue you. So then they changed the name to Training Day. Okay, but that movie was all based on true facts. Okay, alright, cool, are you going too fast? Okay?
Speaker 1: So then also, so you audition, go ahead, do they tell you you got the role?
Speaker 3: How does it? How does this work? No?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: So yeah, so I auditioned whatever, and I didn't get the call till like three days later. And then my agent called me up and said, hey, they like you. They want to move forward with you. Here's the deal and then there it is and then and then yeah, and then we do it and it's done.
Speaker 1: Deal and then you signed the contract first, and then they tell you who's attached.
Speaker 3: You signed the contract on set, you know, the agent. You know how it is. Your agency has a lawyer for anyway. Yeah, you know. So I'm like he tested me. No, man, we started content about that thing. So no, no, So that was it. Yeah, they called me, they tell me I got the role, and I was like, okay, cool, let's go. And uh then later when I got the call, that's when I found I said, who's attached? I said, Denzel? What I said, I'm in a movie and you know you want to flick with dead Man, you gotta keep it. You gotta come under a game. You know what I'm saying. Right, And so that was it. And did they tell you that you was gonna have a scene with him? And no one knows who Ethan Hawk is at the time. Correct, They kind of knew. I mean, that's the movie that put him on the map, but he was kind of he needed to be alive, the true story about the plane that crashed and they had to eat people in the snow. Yeah, he was like on the brink of like you know, but that's the movie that like slapped him on the map. Like you know, So now all right, oh yeah, I know you around So I'm with so they say to you, I go with the flow. Okay, I go with the flow.
Speaker 1: So they say to you that that that scene ship pushed in all the time, though, like, how did you.
Speaker 3: See how much? You guys? I'm gonna keep it one hundred man, you guys are asking twenty five years later, I forget. You know, you're going You're going de bummy now, bro, But I'm like, I really don't remember, but I could tell you this though. I do remember this though. Antoine was very flexible. You let us improvise the scene and have some fun with it, just to see how we would work it out and how we would roll and how we would end up doing it whatever. Whatever. But when we got to the bathtub part, we had to stick with you. Yeah. Yeah, he was l a copt. He was ready, and we had to get on rebent. We had to get on leave, you know. I was like, this time we get our turn, you know what I mean? But wait, what do you want me to do that? Okay, he wants you to see your bathroom. See that's hilarious. I was like, thanks for the repress, bro, thanks for the repressure. He lived it, man.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, that's it does look gangsta? Yeah, yeah, cool you're right, that's it does look I mean, hey.
Speaker 3: We had that full hammed up, you know what I mean? But yeah, it was it was. It was a good scene. It came together good and yeah, so a lot of people love it. But you were gonna say when you got to that, you know, I was going to say it. So like when we got to the bathtub scene, that's when we pretty much had to stick to script because we couldn't, you know, change the story of course. So that's where he just got a little bit more like, Hey, you guys can still add lib, but try to stay on page morn. You know, it was messed up. And let me tell you another fun fact about that movie real quick. That's the first movie ever. I want to go back to what you said. That's why that's the first movie ever that Denzel Washington played a bad guy. That's the history. The history on that. Every other movie he's ever done, he was a good guy. That's the first movie ever he played after word he did off, I don't know about it. After a what Lucas Lucas an American gangster? Right, yeah, yeah, and uh, what's up? We just asked that. Yeah, man, man, what are you drinking. Bro, he's he's like, but he wanted to do a review. That's all right, that's all right, tell us about that movie. So so start over with Training Day and we'll go no playing. So this guy, yeah he's not Mexican. No, he's from New Zealand. Show that ship walked me up? Bro. Hey he's online movie that plays Pablo Escobar. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm like, straight up, man, he's taking glasses and I forget what movie it is, but he also plays he plays a black guy. He plays a black guy in another movie, Get a Black Guy. Yeah, he does where he got dreads straight? I know he plays arab in a that movie too. Yeah I got what movie it was, but there was. But my point is that guy's a chameleon. But that guy could pretty much play anything, bro. But for for Training Day, yeah, we flavored him up. We took him out cruising on with your boulevard. Okay, we told him out of dress how to tell nobody looked at him crazy for playing the role. Well if you notice he didn't say that much, you know what I'm saying. But we we schooled. We had two three days of school and then put him on the map. And then he did what he did.
Speaker 5: Was there any issues on set, like we heard the stories about American me when they were filming they had issues.
Speaker 3: No, no, this was this was different because this was about the cops, you know what I'm saying. So as a Latino actor, you should know better to kind of stay away from cartel type movies stuff like that. You know, so unless you want to be a mark lader.
Speaker 1: You know, because we know that when they filmed the Jungles, they was actually in the Jungles.
Speaker 3: We know when they filmed the Bloods, they was actually in the Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they was that in uh all.
Speaker 3: Of Los Angeles? Yeah, yeah, that was one that was in the actual jungle, so bone who hold on?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: My scene the front of the house was in Boyle Heights, but the inside of the house was actually a sound studio. That was a fake set. That was a Yeah that's HollyHood for you, but that was a fake set. So yeah we shot there.
Speaker 1: Now, filming a movie, like a lot of times, you do classic shit, you do legendary shit, but you're in it so you don't really understand. Did you understand that that was a legendary cult movie as you was filming or did you Did you realize that after it came out?
Speaker 3: Well, well, you kind of think that already because Denzel's attached, you know what I'm saying. So you already thinking, no, like, all right, this is going somewhere, you know what I mean. So I kind of thought about it on that side of things. But about the actual movie movie itself, you never know, because every movie is a gamble, you know what I'm saying. You could think you got the best movie in the world, and then you make it and nobody else likes it or cares for its walker you can get cut You know. I had one thing I learned in life, man, I never celebrate till it's over, you know. I mean some people celebrate too early and then they're like, damn, I went to the big scene, I'm cut out, and so I don't celebrate till it's over. But long story short, no, I didn't know that movie was going to do what it did, you know what I'm saying. But I mean I didn't. I didn't. I did it because I didn't, and I did because Denzel's attached. So you think it's going to make sense. Yeah, So I did it like that? So what was your favorite movie you ever done? Man? The one that paid the most, bro to be real with you, Man, I got a lot of favorites, man, straight out. You know, I've been very blessed in my career to be able to work and stay working. I've been in the biz over thirty five years and uh, you know, I've been doing it since fifteen, So I've been in the biz for a minute. But I got a lot of fun movies that I you know, five to get top five. You know, Training Day was one of them. Absolutely fast and furious, you know one uh five? You now you're going in on me. Oh, Malibu's Most Wanted, Yeah, that was. That was a fun movie. That was. That was a fun one to work on us. Be Yeah, they're trying to make a part two today, make a part Yeah, they trying to come back with that. I don't know, man, you got me. Let's go with three. Let's just go through for now. That's four. No, I was three? Are you name bus? Almighty? Brew all mighty? We could throw that in the sports need about the Mummies movie? You gets yea? You trying to save that man? So you doing what he did? I was Denzel to work with. I'll play one more, one more man. You got me on this one, Doug, we got a pause, but I'm playing, Uh, I don't know. Let's just go with those now, okay, because I really don't know. I can't even think right now straight up? What is the movie? Will hit me later? We'll go with seven Mummies? Since he said with that.
Speaker 1: So what is the movie that you got or that was offered that you just was like, you thought that this this?
Speaker 3: I'll keep it real with you man, like I'll keep it one hundred. So to each their own, I got no judgment. Again, to each their own, I got no judgment. You do you you know what I'm saying. But I will not do a movie where I play a gay guy. I will not do a movie where I got to wear a dress. I'm like, Dave Chappelle, you ain't putting the dress on the black Man. So I so there was a there was a movie and I even forget the name of it. Man, But I'm like, nah, I ain't doing Broke Back Gangsters. I'm good, But there was a movie where I got it. And again, to each the room, no judgment. I'm just saying, not for me. You feel me like I ain't going there. I ain't going there. Like, but you know, I'm old school. I'm still not used to guys wearing peak, you know. I mean, I'm not even used to that yet. But again I'm old school. No judgment, I'm just saying, what was you know, my real But I got a movie where I was offered a gay role and uh, I was like, and they were offering me a lot of money. It was Hector and no, right, I was like, now they're pushing it too far. Right. I was like, now you got to come in a switch but no, man, So I just I didn't take the role. So yeah, there were some movies that came at me straight up and I was like, nah, I'm good, even though I would have got paid fat wow, and I turned it deafer. So yeah, do you hate people like name Hector? Like, no, no, I'm good man, Like what you're going through Jesus, this cowthol doll or what it was a joke. I'm like, you hadn't.
Speaker 1: Really going to you in the scot because it's like, yo, he paid Hector thirty eight times.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah realized that. Yeah. Yeah, so I'll give you the quick story on that man. So in HollyHood, they only know two names from Mexican actors. Bro It's Hector and Carlos. Because every time I ever got a script, kid you not, it was Hector and Carlos. It got so bad, Dad, like, come on, we got other names out there, you know what I mean, cob Loo, we got we got names. Yeah, Like you know, man, I'm like, let me talk to some fun ye me. I'm like, where's the heart of this happening? From don straight up? No. It got so bad that my manager would call me up. I kid you not. You'd be like, You're not going to believe this, and I'm like what she goes another role for actor? I know you're playing right Actually, like I ain't playing. I'm like, all right, whatever right, So yeah, dog Like, So this is the this is the quick way of saying it. It truly, really genuinely started out as a coincidence thing. But as it happens, so much coincidentally, I just made it a thing. So now I was like, you know what, I'm gonna ride this out and that's it. But what I love about it though, is I'm the first actor ever to to break that chain there's been no other actor out there that has played a different role with the same character name. I'm the first one to do that, so I'll do so. I feel like that's my own little personal tag, you know, you know, like every actor like you got your own niche gift that makes Norri Norri that no one could top, you know that, no one, and this person got his gift and his gift and his gift and so on. I take that is my little you know, my little token, you know what I'm saying. So whenever I quote unquote got the power to do it, whenever I do a movie now or whatever. Now I actually requested I say, hey, Mac, Now I's going to say, like, hey, can I be called Hector in this movie? In ninety percent of the time they say yeah, And so Hector. I think it's my real name. I'm about to go to the DMV switch if I get my middle name or something. You know what I'm saying. So, so, yeah, long story short, the Hector thing. I'm just writing it out till, you know whatever, till the wills fall off. But do you ever think you'll play a doctor? You know, it's funny, man, you say that one, right, there because if I play a doctor, now I'm acting. You know what I'm saying, Like, if I play a lawyer or something like that, now I'm acting. Right, Well, you know pretty much all the roles that I've done and pretty much been me in real life. Yeah, and so I laughed because I got a lot of actor friends. But you know how it is. Now I just slap a camera in front of you and you just do you and now, hey, you're an actor. Even though Norri was being Nori, you feel me. So I just I just you know, I I love to be challenged, though I do want to. I believe if no one gives you the opportunity, give the opportunity to yourself. So I do love to be challenged. So now I've been taking on different roles where I just did a movie where I played a cop. It's called Locksmith with Ryan Phillip, me, Ryan Phillippi and Ving Raims and h So I got that one, and then I got some other flicks where you know, I do play some different roles, but I ain't gonna I ain't gonna lie in front. You know, eighty five percent of time I'm just playing me. Hector. Yeah, heck, yeah, yeah, I'm like cool. You know, if it ain't broke, I ain't trying to fix it. Let's roll with it. I damn it makes a voice, yea is it?
Speaker 1: Did you ever feel like stagnated by like you know, like like I mean, for.
Speaker 3: Instance, like I'll get the black eye roll right if I'm a radio like pigeon held. So that's what I'm trying to say. You have you ever felt like that or not? Not? Really? Man? Because you know my thing is is you got you got to get in first to change the game, you know what I'm saying. And this is what got me in to be able to change a game and start making some other movies where I can play different roles. But you know, it's fun playing the bad guy, you know what I'm saying. I want to play a good guy. That's boring. But you know what I'm saying. So a long story short, if I could keep on playing these roles, I'm cool with it. I ain't tripping. But again, that don't mean that I won't take on the role of a doctor or something else, you know what I'm saying. But dog, I don't feel like I'm I don't feel like I'm you know, Pigeon Held or whatever, because again, I'm doing other movies that are making me break out of just that character. Also as well, would you play a dog? Woka to do dog dog? Right? The dog can'ting? Gotta know it, Naven says son, you give us a short trip.
Speaker 1: He pick up all his movies, so I wanted them to say something about each and every movie.
Speaker 3: Damn, we're gonna be here for a minute. Yeah, just playing a memory again. I'm like, man, you know, what are you eating over there? Did we? He was on the Walk on the I saw that, and yeah, so I was. I was on the first season of The Walking Dead Man. That was cool, see that. That was a different role right there. You know I played a nurse. Oh really and that movie. Yeah, I was like, you know, just the guy. I was given the medication and Old People's Home and comm lesson home. So that was kind of a different role. But yeah, there's, like I said, there's something out there. But I got to think, man, like you put my thinking cap on and I can't even I'm stuck right now. I can't even.
Speaker 5: Do you feel there's much of a difference in the experience of doing a movie versus like, you know, television.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in a television show, you can't add lib that much, and a television show they're a lot more locked on the script. On a television show you got to pretty much stick word for word, and movies you get the freedom of being able to make it your own and play with it and do whatever you want. But in a t and I first learned my lesson I'm Buffy the Vampire Slayer when I did Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which was one of my first biggest shows that I did. Show Wise, I came in and I went all off script and the director was like, and Sarah Michelle Geller got all upset, what are you doing? She's like, I'm doing the scene. What are you doing? Right? I'm doing the part, you know what I mean? And the director came was like, what tell you? I'll go what do you mean? I go, yeah, I do movies. I have live all the time. It's cool. He goes, well, this isn't a movie, man, that's a TV show and he goes, you stick to word, dude. I had to learn that thing in five minutes or less. Bro. I was stressed out like a mug. You know what, I'm saying. So I came back, and thank god at that time I was good at my memorizing skills or whatever. I learned it in five minutes or less. And I pretty much came back ninety eight percent word for word. And he was like, all right, cool. But I never got, you know, in trouble or whatever you want to call it, more than on a TV show for ad libing. And that's where I learned my lesson. Because TV shows, you know, they're on channel two, four seven, eleven thirteen, so they get afraid if you go off script. They don't want you to say something that's not right for the network. And then they got to you know, not do the show or air the show or beep it or bleep whatever. So because they already approved that script, here stick around exactly. So there you got to stick word for where they don't mess around on those ones.
Speaker 1: You see you see arthoor ge pieces of it like here and there.
Speaker 3: I don't watch much TV. Dog to keep it real with you, every time someone's telling me of a new show and I'm like, Dad, didn't watch the thing you told me about last week? Too much to watch them, Mann, I can't keep up now on Netflix. Cod can't keep up, man, I'm still watching Back to the Future and Terminator in Star Wars. I say, I'm watching the movies we grew up on dog because a lot of the new crap is crap. Okay, we're going run in my opinion. In my opinion, we're run through. A couple starting to find a good movie nowadays.
Speaker 1: The Joye that you've been in, okay, and we're going to just say something about it.
Speaker 3: The Mustang twenty nineteen. That movie was cool man. That was what's his name, Jason? He played easy and straight out of Compton. I forget his last name, but yeah, it was, Yeah, he was. He was the star of that film. That was a cool one. That was a true story about prisoners who train horses to race. Oh shit, so they actually go out there. They can wild horses and they used the prisoners to train them to race. When you go gamble and play some bet on horse races, some of those horses were wild horses that were trained by actual prisoners in prison. And so I didn't know any of that. And that's where I learned how to ride horses. So I got free horse riding lessons on that one. Wow. So yeah, check out the Mustang. It's it's an okay movie. I ain't gonna lie. It's fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: It's all right, Okay, John wins Mirror Merra.
Speaker 3: That was a faith based movie that we did. That was an independent joint that movies. I okay, the Mule. The Mule was with Clint Eastwood. Yeah, yeah, and that one. That one was a true story also, And to be a part of that joint was off the hook. So Clint Eastwood working with him, it was crazy because if it was what I'm saying, he was cool to me. Okay, but I think you know, meet you or anyone in this room. If he was racist, we would have said something right, you know. But yeah, long story short, now he was cool to me. Yeah, he's a dude. That guy's when I did that movie, I think he was pushing eighty four. He's acting and directing and I'm still directing. Yeah, And that was a crazy experience because Clint Eastwood all his movie, he doesn't he doesn't yell cut action all this movie. He does sign language. So he literally does sign language with the people on set and action is like they'll sign language you action and he'll just direct you, like real calmly, like all right, Nori, like do your scene and show me what you got and just do it with him here, and I'm just gonna watch and just keep the camera. That's how he directs. And they're like all right, and you just jump into it and do what you do. And so yeah, working with Clint Eastwood was a trip man's It's interesting in this business because you work with a lot of directors and to get to see how they direct different. One guy got this skill set, this guy got this skill set, and so on and so on. So to be able to get that, it just sharpens you on your side of your craft because you've seen so many different angles of how they come at it, and it just makes you better. You know. I say, there's no better training than being on the field itself. You know what I'm saying. How many movies are you gonna go through? Gcs over We can't go through all. I got like over two hundred and something. Someone talked to this guy someone Uh. That movie was a shout out to my boy Ben Bray uh el Chicano. That was a movie with George Lopez and some other cats were up in there and love story short. That movie was kind of like the first Mexican Batman movie. They were trying to make a Latino a superhero and that's what they were going for it. It didn't work out too well, but we tried called Ricky Martin, He's what kind of superhero?
Speaker 1: Isy beyond this skyline?
Speaker 3: That was part two. That was an alien joint that we did. Uh five yeah, yeah, yeah, to be Frank Grilla was the start of that joint. And uh that was part two to part one. So that was a cool flick to work on. I knew a producer who I worked with on some other projects and he slapped me up in there. This is gonna take you long. We got got sorry, we only got eighty.
Speaker 1: Green flip everything we called on which one.
Speaker 3: You gotta come with something? Yeah, well we recoil, Yeah, we coil. Yeah. He was giving a multiple choice, given you an A, B C. Were good? Uh, no, worries, it's the show. We could cut that recoil. That was a movie I did with Steve Austin and my boy Machete. That was a cool flick. That one actually like we played yeah yeah, oh yeah, yeah. That guy was he was the next this guy on set, cool cat, friendly dude, nothing like he is on TV, you know what I mean. And but lock story short, man, he kicked all of our butts on that one. Oh wow, yeah, he took us out. Okay. The Purge Anarchy, Yeah, that was a cool flick, man. The Purge series was hella cool. To be crazy, man, that's one of the iconic horror movies out there. To be a part of that franchise was heck of cool. To do the Purge and I did some purgeing on that. But you already know, like we said earlier, Black Mexican, you gon't die and I died, okay movie, Yeah, I died in the first half hour on that joint. Okay, Yeah, you got pursed. I got I thought I was purging and I got purged exactly.
Speaker 1: The Dark Knight Rises, Yeah yeah, So that movie was hella cool.
Speaker 3: Bro. They put a solo and got them city, you know what I mean. I did. I did a movie with Christian Bell Terry Crews and it was called Harsh Times. And I worked with Christian Bell for like two weeks on that flick and we got kind of close and lost story short. He recommended me for Batman Dark Knight Rises and he was like, Yo, I want my boy no LG in this flick. And at first I thought it was a joke. I was like, you you kidding or what ended up being real? And so yeah, Man, So I had a little spot in the and that I love Man because that was my first big superhero movie that I got to do. And so to be a part of that Batman, come on, that's an iconic film, you know what I'm saying. And that's that's when Batman was good. I'm not feeling Batman Part fifty eight and you know sixty two and all these remakes are lame as hell to me, But that's when Batman was good. So to still be a part of it at the at the birth of Batman, I'm happy about that. All right.
Speaker 1: Training day we covered that didn't Okay, we went deep on that one.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know what you're doing. We're covering Cheney day for Homeboy. Where's Yes, he did three reviews. I traded. I think ready to come the name of this podcast. But how long did you train for training? How long did I train? The Fast and Furious? But I think we covered that.
Speaker 1: Child support case on that one, Okay, what the faster and.
Speaker 3: I'm playing, but I'm not playing, okay, because what was asking was like the person to come back. Hey, No, Fast and Furious was crazy because it was like getting paid the party. Man. There was a moment where I was like, are we filming a movie here? You know what I mean? Like straight up dog And that's why that's why we came up with the family line and Fast and Furious, because it truly felt like a family, like all of us were just hanging out chilling. As a matter of fact, a couple of the scenes that we shot, the director didn't even tell us that we were shooting, and he just caught the real moment and he was like, that's a wrap. Everybody go home, and we're like what we're like, we did and he's like, no, I already filmed it. I got what I need and let us go. So it was straight up like that. So for that movie, man, yeah, it was. That was another case where I caught a case. Okay, well it's a rumor, Okay, I'll fact check. Rule was on this set. Yeah he was. He was in the movie. He's in the movie.
Speaker 1: But then when it came time for number two, oh. He said no, yeah, and he missed his whole French.
Speaker 3: And Ludacris took over. Lud got it. Yeah, that's that one. It ain't even my money. It hurts me. I wasn't even mob me. I was like damn. I was like, Jack Rule, you might want to double check your answer. Triple check that answer. You know what I'm saying. Okay, I'm like, you must have money already to turn that down. Yeah he did. You know what I'm saying. He could have used some more that Yeah, that one of us. Good oh man shout out to jove Man. Gamer Yeah, Gamer. That was a cool movie that was kind of like the first video game movie done back in the early day. And that was a movie with Gerard Butler, the guy from three hundred and a lot of other flicks and long story, short man. What I loved about that movie that was in the early day and the birth of the video game world, and that movie was made like a video game and that's kind of what they were going for. And my boy Terry Crews was in there. A lot of kids Larry Cats were up and yeah, I did like six with Terry. That's my boy. And long story, short man, what I loved about my career, man, and then I got the blessing for is that starting early in the game, like when you were there, you know, when I'm there, whatever is, we got the fresh you know what I'm saying, Like we got it at the birth of what's happening today. So to be in it from then to now and see the change and be a part of the change, that's that's a blessing, you know what I'm saying. That's crazy because we know the back then and we know the now. So I don't know. I just love being a part of some of the films that were like, man, I was there when it first started, and I'm here when it's still going okay, harsh times. That was the one that I was just talking about earlier with Christian Bell that we worked on that film, And that movie was a pretty crazy movie. It was Christian Bell played a war veteran and he went cuckoo for cocoa puffs. When he left the war, he didn't get deprogrammed, so when he came back he was Yeah, he was like a crookie mental case and so yeah, so that was a cool flick. I would definitely recommend checking out Harsh Time. My boy David Aerons a record that who also wrote Training Day, who was his partner in that one, the actor that actor, Freddie Rodriguez, my boy Freddie. Yeah, so that was a cool flick, go man, straight up. That didn't get its due justice. There's a long story behind that. But a lot of people don't know about that movie. But to beget a chance, check that out Harsh Times and again the guy who wrote Training Day wrote Harsh Times and wrecked it.
Speaker 5: That moves hardcore you saw, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So about Crank, did you have to show Crank to pay for the roll? I know, hold up, man, I sold the Crank and I'm like scarface, don't get hired in their own supply and make the money. But no, long story short, that's a movie with Jason Statham and uh you know, I mean again, man I got. I was very, very blessed in my career to be able to work with some iconic actors, some definitely bucket list actors man, that have been in the game and are still strong in the game of this day. Good looking Out, Thank you, thank you, Good Looking Out. Thank you. Smart Waters. You're trying to make me smart all right, and Jason stated, what movie was he from. Oh, he's from a lodge who snatched That's what cool. He was in front of the boxing match. Yeah, he throwing the boxing and a lot of joints. Yeah, and a lot of joints. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, they're going. The bee keeper enjoyed that this came out, and a lot. We could go on and on with his list. Hood of horror. That was a movie that I first did with Snoop Dogg. That was No I don't know if that was after before training. I'm trying to think, but it was kind of like a Tells from the Crip. So Snoop Dogg played the Crip keeper. He's telling three horror stories and I was in the first horror story that he was talking about. Okay, yeah, so Buso might be already come or man, you pulled that. That's a rabbit out the hat right there, because that's that's a classic. You know that movie a lot of people. That's a good Halloween move. Halloween coming up. Check that one out. And we already covered Bouso mighty, So yeah, don't get personal. Tell me talked about this street Street Kings. That was that was a good one. Man. That's with Keanu Reeves and Chris Chris Evans Captain America and uh that movie there that was also written and directed by David Air who did Training Day. Wow. He kept me on his list. Man. I you know, a lot of my career I owe to David Air. Thank you, bro, because shout out to David David Air Man. He's a he's a real one. Man. He keeps you know, he puts you in the game, and he keeps you in the game. And there's very few like that out there, and he's one of the few.
Speaker 5: Does that that means you step up to the plate to handle business too?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, so you when you know, when people are like that, you got to return the favor, you know what I'm saying. But he, uh, he put me in like six of his flips, so the last one being tax Collector with Shila buff Talk about cash Out. That's a movie I just did recently, Man with Quavo and John Travolta. Uh, that's out. It's and then part two came out to that too, High Rollers that just can't Actually that's part two to part one, which is cash Out and me and Quavo we played John Travolta's right hand man, so you know, John Travolta tells us what to do whatever whatever. And that movie. Actually, that movie just came out about two months ago, so it's still kind of fresh. So if you get a chance, pep that one out and where we can find it that if you can find it pretty much on on on it anywhere.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, it's not exclusive to like Netflix or.
Speaker 3: You can put it. That one is easy to find. Okay, Yeah, you got josh A Bulta equable and that that one's pretty easy to find. Good. They just made a part three to it too. Oh shit, okay, this is it? No, No, the Locksmith. That's the one I was talking about where I play a cop with Ving Raims and Ryan Philippi, which is actually a pretty damn good movie right now. That's not based on a true story or nothing like that. That's just a movie for entertainment. But it's actually pretty good. That one. I'm that one. I'm proud of me. I still play a crooked cop, but I play a cop. How did you perhaps to be a cop? Did you do anything? I've been arrested by enough to press? Okay, okay, you want to do the next couple of ones in front of you, but replica replica, oh man, that movie, I remember it, but I forget it. I can't even speak on that one. I forget that movie. That's how adope your life is. He begets to do it. You know what you do, though, Man, you gotta do some of these movies and just forget about them. And when they come out, they come out, you know what I'm saying. And there's some movies that I did that's funny because it was named something at the time we did it, because then they changed the name later and I'm like, oh, that movie never came out. Find out that it was out. It's been out for five years, like they changed the name. I didn't even know, so I didn't even watch my home flick yet they changed it from it. And you know, now they don't even do movie premieres No more, that's out the door unless you a superhero movie or something like that. You ain't doing movie premieres. No more, let's go because well now they know they're making more money by just slapping it in everyone's living room. Now it's right there, you know. So just the new world, now was this Corsicana, Corsicana. Yeah, that's another movie that I oh, that was a cowboy joint. That was a cowboy joint that we did. And yeah, yeah, I know, right, yeah, that's all I know about that one. You remember, Yeah, what are you gonna put in this drink? Am I drinking monster or something else? Let me just ask you a question. How was it to work with Denzel We're going to come back to that, No problem under the Stadium lights. That was a movie with I don't even tell me, I forget is is it Laurence Fishburn, guy from the Matrix Boys in the Hood. He was the dad and boys in this Lauren Fishburn right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. That was a movie with Laurence Fishburn and Milott Gibson Mel Gibson's son. And that movie was actually a true story about a counselor who was counseling people and uh he just he turned around a lot of lives for the better. So that was that was like a good positive of like turn your life around type movie. Hustle down. That movie. That was a movie actually shot here in Miami, in Miami. Wow, And who was in that movie? It was no you would think that automatic. Actually, actually we should have slapped you know what I'm saying. But it was someone. Oh my god, it's gonna kill me. Now I'm gonna I'm gonna let's come back to that. Okay, I gotta think the Cleaner. It's just gonna hit me out of nowhere, the Cleaner, the Cleaner. Yeah, you got me. You were fresh in my memory. Straight up. I've seen this movie The Cleaner. Is that? Is that that one? As it could have been. I don't know where I forget you got me, you got me. We'll come back to that. I feel like has does algebra when he's googling. You're taking me back to the to the start, but you got three more left to the dog. Okay. War of the World. That was an alien flick that I did actually with Alec Baldwin.
Speaker 1: Uh So that was was he shooting people on the set?
Speaker 3: That was that was what he shot people? You know what I mean? No, it was the brother, not Alec Baldwin. It was it was the Uh yeah, because he's talking about who owned the movie with you. Yeah, it was Clappy Ship. Yeah you know, but it was before that message Okay, okay, before that he thought it was the blank. The blank.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's what they all say.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, they thought it was a blank. Was a blank. One thing that HollyHood has taught me is this, Man, I'm gonna tell you like this, if you were not involved personally in the situation, I'm I'm saying, well that too. But if you were not involved personally in the situation or know the person personally, you really don't know a damn thing about what you're talking about. All you know is what was said to you, what was presented. But what you can talk on for sure one is what you were involved with personally and who you know personally. But anything outside of that, you just know what you know by what you were told, seen or heard, and you really don't know what you're talking about because you weren't involved personally or know the guy personally to really know makes sense. So sometimes I'd be laughing dog. Sometimes I call them professional interviewers. Sometimes I'd be glad to seeing people get interviewed on podcasts or whatever, and I'm like, I know that person in real life. You might not be clapping the way you're clapping, you know them the way I know. You know what I'm saying, So that's one thing HollyHood has taught me. Bro But go ahead, okay, let's talk about Lazarus. Lazarus Man. That's a movie I did with actually one of Taler Perry's people, Holly Carter. Uh, they're real connected. And that was a faith based project. Yeah. I do a lot of faith based and a lot of sci fi. Yeah, I do whatever pays doctor. You know, well almost besides what I said earlier broke Back Gamesters, I turned to say that some we're gonna make that movie. Just say it, old joy man. I don't even I don't even really remember it straight up. Yeah, I got confused. Let me see what you're talking about. Oh okay, okay, okay, now cleaner. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. This flick was with uh Bill Paxson's son, and uh but I'll be real with you. I didn't even see it, and I didn't read the script, so I don't know what the hell it's about. There's some movies I do. That's kind of funny. I don't even read the whole script. I shouldn't even be amitting this on camera, but whatever, I just yeah, I don't give I'm gonna give a chance something going for that, I'm don't give Trick Champ something. But there's some movies I don't even read the whole script. I just read my part do it, And then when I watched the movie, I'm like, oh, that's why I had home Boy in the bathroom. You know what I'm saying. What do you think about the Hollywood strikes? You know, I think I think a lot of it, you know, to keep it one hundred is if I'm just keeping it one hundred, It's about money. It's really what it comes down to, man, about money politics. And that's why, once again I say, if you were involved personally, you really don't know what the real story is behind the camera, behind the scenes. You just you just don't know. You just know what's on front Street and that's it, you know what I'm saying. So I think a lot of it is just propaganda and BS to keep it one hundred with you, and a lot of it is done for again, you know, a money situation most of the time, if we're keeping it one hundred, you know, things like that. So I don't even believe in voting. I believe that's rigged, you know what I'm saying. Unless you pay per count the vote, and who you don't trust to do that. I don't even believe in voting. So again, these are just my opinions, right, you know, I don't put my opinion on anybody else. I just share the way I share, and you take it or don't. But I just think a lot of this stuff is a waste of time. You know, the strikes, and they go out there and they talk and they talk and they say, we're going to do this, We're going to do that. But at the end of the day, it's all about money, you know what I mean. So you're not paying you want to get any union like Sage or anything like that, I mean, you've got to be a part of that to work, you know what I mean. So yeah, that's you're kind of forced into that, you know what I'm saying. So but I'm but I'm financial core and I did that so I can work non union union whatever. And there's a lot of actors and I'm not going to name them, that are big time actors a plus celebrities that are financial core, and a lot of people really don't know about that. But again, that's why when you're behind the scenes, you know, the stuff that the people on Front Street don't know, well, schools, what is that exactly? Financial core? Financial core is just something that you can say you're against the union for its beliefs, and it allows you to work union and non union jobs and so so. So what that means is even if they go on strike and there's let's say there's this whole show going on with the union, you could still work. Well, they all up on strike, got it? Which is unfair, But then it's kind of fair because you know that some of this is bs right, you know what I'm saying, it's just about trying to shut people down and things like that.
Speaker 5: But you still got to be a part of the union like SAG. But if your financial core, it's like an exemption you could yeah, pretty much. And that if what I'm saying like independent you can do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can do it. But again there's people on union jobs that are financial core that will work a union job as financial core. Oh okay, So that's what I'm trying to say, Like there's loopholes, so you could choose.
Speaker 5: When you work the job which one you want to be, Like, if you want to go in as SAG or financial core, if you're if.
Speaker 3: You're on an independent joint let's say it's not union, right and your union financial core, you can work on a non union job without getting busted by the union. Okay, it makes sense. Yeah, but if it's union, you might as well just stay union because it's union anyways, and you get the better benefits. Got it, I understand. But but you could then work union and still get the benefits from the union for being financial core. It makes sense. Yeah, yeah, options basically, Yeah, it's it's kind of like finding the loopholes to be able to stay you know, relevant and working and stay in it without being in it, but you're in it makes sense. Yeah. Total.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you what the music industry kind of like a maya about you guys, Like, you know, you guys.
Speaker 3: Stepped up for the actors, actors against AI, and you guys actually made a change.
Speaker 1: You guys stood up for the writers and uh, guys actually.
Speaker 3: Made a change.
Speaker 1: That's something that we haven't been able to do in the music industry. We haven't been able to stand and together and say, yo, you know what, we don't we're not we're not.
Speaker 3: Afford to streaming. You know what. I mean, because so how does.
Speaker 1: It feel to be a part of an industry that actually did make a change.
Speaker 3: No, it's cool, Like I think in any industry, you have your pros and cons. In any industry, there's good and bad, you know what I'm saying. And this AI stuff, you know, it's crazy because now I don't even need you to be you in a movie right now, I can just computerize you. And but the problem with that, the reason why a lot of the actors went against that is really again what I'm coming back to, which I understand and respect, because again, this goes so far. This is a whole nother dream Chap podcast, you know what I'm saying, because it goes so far down the rabbit hole, you know what I mean. But the thing is now is we didn't want to sign our rights to AI because basically it's like what they're doing with Bruce Willis. Bruce Willis can't work no more, you know. But you could still see Bruce Willis in a movie as if he was in Die Hard to this day, slap him in a flip and he ain't and he ain't. No, But I'm just saying, yeah, but I think there's word out there that one is coming back. I'll give you all. I'll give you an example because no, I'll give you an example of one that is happening. They're gonna ai Paul Walker and Faster the figure. But I learned about that. So Paul Walker, you know, he passed away. He's still alive in our hearts. I love Paul. But all I'm saying is in party coming Back, didn't he die in Faster period? He didn't. He didn't die in the movie. He didn't do in the movie. He just drove a mystery, right Yeah, Yeah, he just drove off and like they kind of like left him driving off, starting the family and like he just went another route, you know what I mean? With his family? Get paid for that? That's my point. Okay, that's that's the fight. Do they get paid or do they not? We don't know. Wow, you understand what I'm saying. And the thing is they're putting probably about the music business. It's like they're putting Tupac on some tracks, right yeah, And who's getting paid for that? And doing shows like that? So who's getting paid for that? That's my question? Do you know? No, I don't know. That's what I'm saying, like, you know what I mean. So it's the same thing with AI. So that's why they find it because now it's kind of like I can make a whole movie with Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, The Rock, Kevin Hart, whoever I want, and they're like, I wasn't even in that flip. You feel what I'm saying. I was at home. And if they buy your imates, like for instance, if you well, that's the thing now too, is like they could tweak your image. I could put a mole on your nose. It ain't copyright, it ain't story because in real life nor we don't got a mole on his nose. But I just put a mole on your nose on this flick. That ain't you. That's a whole nother brother. And that argument is like what's up, Like, no, no, that's me clearly, No, it's not do you got a mold? You ain't got a mold, Like you know, you get what I'm saying. That's just it's like what like in court, it's the details that jack you up. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's when you sign the contracts, like they're putting it in a small print so that they're saying, like, if we make sequels to this, you're signing off the AI on this exactly.
Speaker 3: And you don't even you know, if you're not reading all that fine print and you're so if you find a way to get over that detail small you know whatever. Now it's all on the Mickey mouse print. You know what I'm saying, jacked up. So I don't know, bro, I mean, AI is is it's it's a curse and a blessing at the same time.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm saying, no matter what, I know, that's the thing that we don't.
Speaker 3: Don't get me started on that. We could go down that ye too.
Speaker 1: Our show was about giving people they flowers, but they could smell them.
Speaker 3: They do somebody, they could think them, and they drinks someone, they could drink them.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, this is your flowers that love right, Yeah, Yeah, Snoop is better than a Grammy because it comes from your people's Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love that snoop.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, the smell of yes, Yes, come on man.
Speaker 3: That's all the time. Bro, that's clean, man, thank you, drink Champs. That's awesome. That's straight up. This goes straight up in the private collection I got at home, So that's what's up. It's a lot of love. So I actually that's clean. That's clean drink to be doing it, doing it? What would you take East of the punch up too? They go ahead?
Speaker 1: Who was your best experience on a movie set?
Speaker 3: Like like, like just experience, so I want the best thing works? Yeah, yeah, no, yeah, I got the answers for those you know, you know, you know what really sucks to be honest, I'm not gonna name names or put them out there like that or whatever. Is sometimes you heard that saying before, don't meet your heroes. I've worked on some sets where it was really unfortunate that some of these guys were just not the nicest guys. Again, I ain't gonna name no names. You don't put it out there like that. But I'm just saying, like, it just sucks when you come on a set and you see someone power tripping and uh, you know, just just acting not right, you know what I mean? Like me, I don't care, man, I don't care if you're the guy who washes the windows on the building or own the building, how much you eat everybody with respect, how much e everybody nice to light whatever. But I've been on some sets where some cats are like damn man like, like really it's like that, and and that just sucks, you know. So that's that's the worst. That's the crappy part of this business. And that's why I said sometimes you see someone on an interview and you're like, man, if you knew them the way I know him, you might not be clapping. You might be a media trained version. Yeah, I call them professional interviewers, you know what I'm saying. So there's that side of it, the best part about work. And you know how it is man on a movie set. And let me just say this last thing. I'm gonna ump to that. You know how it is man on a movie set. One bad attitude could ruin a whole set. You got one bad attitude in the mix, they could just set a vibe throughout the whole. That thing spreads like a like a wildfire. And the best would have to be trained, I mean not training. It would well that was a good one too, but we're talking about it. It'd have to be fast and furious. If I go back to it. Only because it was like getting bade the party, I'm being straight up. I literally didn't even think we were filming a movie. I thought it was just a bunch of homies hanging out, chill and wild'ing out like we did on Seven Mommies, just for the weeks get it. But it was just like where does it film that fast? La la? Everything was up in l A like everything no, no, no, no, no, no no. This was in the hood. They were filming in Inglewood. Really yeah, they were right there, bro, they were in Inglewood. Where else were they were filming? Uh? It was next to Guardina too, they were filming and Guardian. It was funny. That was the first movie ever also in my life that I only had to drive five minutes to say. Wow. Every other film I was, you know, traveling an hour or more. That was the first move ever. I was like, Oh cool, I gotta be there a two o'clock. I'm gonna get up at on fifty five. You know, oh ship, all right? I rolled with you. I gotta talk about this. He's saving it, saving them. I'm ready, he said, one of them. Are we going there now?
Speaker 1: One of my most awkward experiences right was were sitting there, we're hanging out. We hit it off immediately, You Danny, my boy lazy. We're sitting there with talking, and I remember the director coming up to me.
Speaker 3: Who's my man? He did my first two videos. His name is Nick Question. Yes, and Nick Question came up to.
Speaker 1: Me and he said, the guy Matt is a method actor.
Speaker 3: Oh you, I know you talk about the bald the dude. No, no, no, no, talking about the lead role. What was the guy? He was fast and furious too. I believe, Oh, that guy was a trip. So he comes up to us. We did a movie together. We said we're going there. So, by the way, I have no idea what the fuck he's talking about.
Speaker 1: Right, So he comes up to me, he goes, he's a method actor.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, all right, I'm thinking like method like he has a method, he has a method ship. So I'm not understanding this.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, so he's going to be this character the whole time.
Speaker 3: And Lord Nor backup. Let me. I'm gonnat you you were fresh out the gate on their acting career side of things, right, this is my second movie. Yes, what I'm saying, I remember that the party so going. So I have no.
Speaker 1: Idea what method acting means. And he said so then he wants me. He's like, he's going to be the same guy throughout the whole thing, and I'm sitting there young smoking, I'm like, what have.
Speaker 3: This guy acting like that the whole time? The whole time aldest character is supposed to be like just so we know why.
Speaker 1: So we break out of jail. We break out of jail, and I believe because it's a Treasure of the Seven Mummies. When it comes out, it says seven Mummies. But the original title, like you said that they always changes, was called Treasure of the Seven Mummies.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm gonna be honest with you, I didn't know that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll be honest with you. Did I like the actual film? No? Right, not really right, but the experience.
Speaker 1: Was probably one of the best experiences I've ever had.
Speaker 3: Do you remember Ted Turner?
Speaker 1: He's got that guy that I believe that would And this is before HBO. So he comes up to us and he goes, if you guys see a snake, just back out very slowly.
Speaker 3: He's like, they won't attack you. So we filming the scene.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you remember, and we just see our boys just running.
Speaker 3: And I can't tell this is reasons or not.
Speaker 1: God comes up to us and say your boys are very fast. All I know is like here one of my boys sing singles. I'm drpped the jury so side. So here's what happened. Happened by the way, I'm not there.
Speaker 3: Me and you are filming the scene and.
Speaker 1: There's tumble weeds, that that that that that came, and then I just just I really do see my.
Speaker 3: Just guting. Wait where you guys feeling in the desert death. Okay, you can't control the ship.
Speaker 1: It's a set, but it's not cont there was there was a red racer on the set.
Speaker 3: A red races is a snake. By the way, this is a snake land.
Speaker 1: We wanted to call it Arizona Diamondbacks, and diamond back.
Speaker 3: Is a snake. I had to find it out.
Speaker 1: So anyway, we're filming and then, like I said, I see my voice is running by mad fast, and I'm like, where the fun could they be running from? Like, oh, it's not jokes. So the guy says, man, your friends.
Speaker 3: Are very fast. I can't help but to think, like what is he saying? So I'm going I'm going with them, and he goes and one of our friends, I'm just saying that bull he told me not to run. He ran to.
Speaker 1: So apparently they're sitting there and so we were, we were in the film, but then we wanted our boys to get in the film, so they put it on fucking like cowboy ship and the running around with the spurs, and they're not really realizing, like we're still in the fucking jungle.
Speaker 3: We're in the fucking does it. So from what I hear, Danny, I think that's your.
Speaker 1: Boy name, right, Danny and Leezy, they walked over a snake and when they woke it up, I mean they hit.
Speaker 3: Him and they woke him up.
Speaker 1: It was called a red racer because this is probably the only snake that does chase you. So they went and then the snake went, and my man, the whole jury he's drossy, snaky, didn't want.
Speaker 3: The jury snaky.
Speaker 1: So I just I'm sitting there and it was it was, it was just like a wonderful spirits man, and let me and let me let me pick up to let me pick up to something real quick. Nick Question has a film right now where.
Speaker 3: He infants raided. Right. What is that shit called? Uh? What's the people that stormed the capitol? The Mega community? Yo?
Speaker 5: Yo he yo, or the no that doesn't what they're called the Capitol writers.
Speaker 1: All right, so he had he has a documentary right now, this ship is fucking awesome where he he enters like mega right like like like like this little secret world and or Quanon because one of them dos to Cuban.
Speaker 3: No, no, man, not Cubans and yeah, the you're talking about the pro problem one of the dud yiadah.
Speaker 1: So so he goes he infiltrates them, right, he goes and acts like.
Speaker 3: One of them, and he films all of this ship.
Speaker 1: He tells him because he got a British accent, they trust them, They trust.
Speaker 3: In the British action and they trust them because I mean you kind of trust people from from when they got an accent you awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, person, he watched out like oh you know what I'm saying. But so he he infiltrates them. And then after he infiltrates them, January sixth happens and he goes and testifies against these guys and he says, yes, yeah, not have all the footage.
Speaker 3: They literally gave him the footage like.
Speaker 1: This ship is crazy, Nick, I ain't gonna lie you out of your mind.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah I got part of Yeah.
Speaker 1: But they would yeah, oh damn, he's the biggest one.
Speaker 3: Oh well yeah he is target now he deep undercover, right yeah, but that that but well we got to hide him here at drink Champs.
Speaker 1: But that's that said. Now, how many What movie was that for you? Because that was my second or third? What movie was that for you?
Speaker 3: That was pretty like I don't know, man, just already I don't keep track like that, you know what I'm saying? And what year was that? Because I had more or less google it? Yeah? Actually, yeah, what year was that? Because if I know that, I can kind of keep on this stuff. Oh, two thousand and seven. If it was two thousand and seven, it was probably like maybe my thirtieth or day something like that. Yeah, I was like two thousand and five was close. Yeah, it was close. Yeah, it was when it came out. Was that when we filmed it it?
Speaker 5: I mean, if if that's when it came out, then you filmed it even earlier than that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we must have filmed you moved to you had already done it. Yeah yeah, okay, yeah, okay, I forget. I had to keep on. Martin Cove was in it. From Tobra Kai. Yeah, the girl Serena Vincent was in it, Cavin Fever. She's a famous horse. I played a black guy.
Speaker 1: I played the black guy, and they killed me immediately.
Speaker 3: I wasn't too far after, yes, right, but it was crazy. But you had a crazy killing though, because remember your head. Yeah, roll, I remember that they took off this whole head rolled, bro my boy like that man, I like, nah, it was actually a prophet. It looked really legit. Right. We were remembering the guy.
Speaker 1: To play the stunt guy, and they didn't realize I'm black. So the stunt guy is white. Noah. If you ever look at what's the ship Roscoe Jenkins, if you ever look at it when when when Monique is hitting Martin, it's the same exact thing Martin falls as a white guy. Look at it, Rosco Jinkins Like, I'm that tight. But yeah, I remember shooting the scene, and I remember Nick like setting me up. He was like yo, he leaned to the girl and he said scratch him for real. And so as she's on top of me, she's just And if you look at the actual ship, I actually pushed her.
Speaker 3: Like yo, what the fuss?
Speaker 1: And then I jump out the window and it's like, I'm really mad, Like you know what I'm saying, because he told her to really scratch me, but I didn't think he was going to really do it. She's going to fake it like ah, and she scratched the shit out of me, and I was like, holy shit, I was looking. I didn't have a wife back then.
Speaker 3: And that's what happens in non inion movies like that. That's what I'm saying, I allow, That's what I'm saying. You wouldn't allow them. I know how I got. I was, I was, I was. I was. Look at what my son.
Speaker 1: Says, forced like I was forced right, Like I couldn't tell Nick question, how did that movie get to your agent?
Speaker 3: Because that was an independent film.
Speaker 1: He's a hip hop director. He's not known in Hollywood. He's known in hip hop.
Speaker 3: So what was crazy because a lot of the music video directors at that time were trying to do movies, you know what I'm saying, Like a lot of them were jumping in on that game. Because there was one of them. I did a commercial with him, and that's that's what ended up happening. They all wanted to make that transition because they knew there was more money in the movies, you know what I'm saying. So, but they still did the music videos as well, right because again remember I said, you got to get in to do something, you know what I mean. And that was the way they started slowly creeping into the game. But that one was legit. I mean as far as like the agent side it went. It went through the agent and uh, you know then I got the call. And but for that one, I just got a straight offer. He didn't audition me or nothing like that. But I got some stories on that set that maybe you don't know about to Okay, hold on, but let me say, let me say one more. I remember when we both showed up. We brought brought crew with us. I brought my home up, brought let me get you get one you want about to get that.
Speaker 1: Let me let me let me supervid you on one day to this day. I mean, you know, the brother passed away. God bless If you say.
Speaker 3: What I think you're gonna say, I got a story for you. You're not that okay, my DMX, Yes, yes, those were I did.
Speaker 1: That was good station in Arizona, whatever it was at the I believe you ma Con was just coming out, so did the Latin station, right, And the next calls me, he's.
Speaker 3: Like you whatever's dog? I'm like, how the fuck you know? I'm in Arizona. He's like, he's like, listen to Telemondo too, y rasist like on, this's not a telephone though that Like he's like, he's like, yo.
Speaker 1: Man, come down, because I believe were in Tucson, and I believe he was in Phoenix, right.
Speaker 3: I remember we drove over there, remember, so I.
Speaker 1: Remember, like, I'm like, yo, I'm saying so. And that's when that's when the.
Speaker 3: Dude he broke character like character. He was like, was you talking to d m X?
Speaker 1: And I was like yeah, And he was like, and we can go to the barbecue, like I'm in a van, dog and we're all gonna go and and I was like so, I was.
Speaker 3: Like all right, cool. So we all we rented a van. We all went down. D m X had a four.
Speaker 1: Wheeler for eighty heavy one of us and we went out riding.
Speaker 3: I fell. My whole ship was messed up. I went back, is the only one who went back. But his what's crazy? I still got the pictures?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, here's what's crazy. So the dude, I believe his name is Matt. I don't know if if it wasn't, you look should look at the Lee Row has and the seven Mummies.
Speaker 3: I believe it's math from past one.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So anyway, we get back to the house and everyone is getting in the pool.
Speaker 3: And Matt just gets undressed and he has a dog on. Oh ship getting to me.
Speaker 1: Like if you're not from New York, you don't know that because we can just you right your face, and he just he's like yo, you me.
Speaker 3: And everybody is laughing, and he does not catch on.
Speaker 1: Like he's sitting there swimming back and I talk about he gets out, starts doing that, and then he wants to go back in because because they go, they go like, oh, at some point in the night, they go, we hunt our own dinner. And I was like what and I was like, yeah, we're going to hunt snakes. And I was like peace. So I stayed back and Matt got right back in the pool and with this dog on, and it was it was crazy. So to this day, God, because you know DMX passed away, he'll still be like, remember you brought them people to my quid you a man?
Speaker 3: Let that go that it was your stories from No, that's hilarious. I thought you were going to bring up something else. But now I thought you were going to bring up when he started tripping, remember, because we had the weed in the van. Oh, I was like, you get that part that point. And then when he got caught by the cops because we were rolling on the r VS or whatever that at CS and uh, the cops started chasing us. I just followed DMX. Remember I went back to now by that time. Yeah, yeah, I wasn't. God. It's like, so we ride because you know, we were d m X, so we're thinking everything cool, you know what I mean, like everything legal, everything legal. Now come to find out it was illegal. But it was funny though, because the cop rolled up on us. I can't even make this stuff up. Cops rolled up on us, and DMX just jetted out and I just followed him. But that he rolled up to the cops trying to explain the story, I was like, nah, you don't do that. Oh. It was hilarious. Man. They let him go later or whatever. I remember he came back an hour and a half, two hours later, he's like, oh, I was with the cops. I almost got arrested. DMX was mad because he was like, dude, my ATC's. He thought they were stolen. Say it was hilarious, dog, But I thought, but but I don't know if you remember. It was funny because I remember we were all in the van and then you pulled out the back of weed. We were happy because we don't smoke. Yeah, but he was like, you guys got weed in the car. Remember you started tripping. You got to remember. He scared bro. He was like, we was illegal at that time, you know what I mean. We were happy campers because he brought the one day. Do you remember that? Though he started remembering, he started tripping a lot, and he was getting upset and.
Speaker 1: So so after that, that's what I thought you were gonna bring up. After that, I fell off of the A the a TV. I fell to a TV. I got way too drunk, way too fast, right, and I pressed break break, flipped over. I ran into a cactus. Oh now, if you don't know, I think I remember that everybody thinks a cactus pokes you, and that's not what it does.
Speaker 3: It hooks into you. So I'm so drunk, I'm like, oh, you know what, let me keep drinking because you gotta you gotta like this to get the.
Speaker 1: Cactus out, you gotta gotta unhook yourself.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, you know what, I'll do this later. Let me enjoy my let me enjoy my whatever whatever, right, So you partying with cactus suck here? So yeah.
Speaker 1: So so in the morning I woke up before we went to set and I went to the hospital.
Speaker 3: They took it all out.
Speaker 1: Was like it's like like like like like you ever get splinters.
Speaker 3: It was something like that. But in the morning, so they gave me.
Speaker 1: They gave me like painkillers paying at work. But you remember the chick from Cabin Fever. Yeah, yeah, Oh she played nurse on you yo, listen to me. I came back and she was like, are you okay? And I was like, no, yeah, fucked up. And they gave me this bullshit ship. I don't know what she gave me she had, but it was a quick fits because I just looked and I was like, she just lit. She knows what she's talking about.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, she was so fine. We just accepted what she was talking about. They wouldn't tell, you know, pretty much like look this is all them adderols and all the people do right now. She had the whole ship, like back then in two thousand and three, she pulled it out like first safe, kid, what do you feel? I was like dizzy.
Speaker 1: She was like, here's this one for this one, and then half an hour you come back.
Speaker 3: You see me take this one. And I did that ship. She was my nurse on the staff spe of getting never seen that again, like nurse on three or four days we had a ball. But that's hilarious. I imagine.
Speaker 1: Like the other day, I was watching Canelo and and and and Trofit right and not the fight, right, but I'm talking.
Speaker 3: About Yeah, I did watch the fight, but we'll get to that.
Speaker 1: But the camarderie of them in their training with their crews reminds me of like how a rapper is before you get on upset. It reminds me of excuse me, before you get on stage. It reminds me of when you prepping for a movie, you sitting sitting around is that something that is that something that that that that you're addictive to like being on set and like you know, having your boys, you know that that that probably could never be here and having them join you.
Speaker 3: No. I mean it's cool being on a set, you know what I mean. I love working and staying on sets is fun and all that. And I think we got the way I say it about this business. You know, I say it like this, We're in the best worst best business ever. Yeah, that's how I say. I say, one of the best, worst best business ever. I like you because you know, we get to all weys do stuff like this. You're always in a different spot, you meet new people. It's never the same thing, it's always somewhere different. You travel everywhere. There's a lot of pros on that side, you know what I mean. So and then it's the worst because you know this is anywhere. But I'm just saying our business the most because I've never seen it as much as in our business. It's the most cutthroat, two face, backstabbing piece of crap fate piece of crat business ever. And that part just makes me so sick, dog, you know what I'm saying. And so that's why I say it's the best, worst best business ever. But as far as like working, you know, and I take I never repeat something that I will not give the person credit who I heard it from. And my boy a, Millia Rivera, I made this comment and I think it was one of the best comments ever. He said, you can't teach what we live. So for me, my whole point in saying that, I just repeat that. But that's a shout out to my boy Miller Rivera, because he said that, and I was like, that's good. I'm gonna take that, but I'm always gonna give him his credit when I take it. Let him know it didn't come from me. But anyways, he said, you know, once again, you can't teach what you live. And so my point is, when I'm doing a role, I really don't prepare. I'm one of the sloppiest actors out there, straight up. Like I said, I don't read the script. I just read my part. I go in there, I do what I do. It is what it is. And later when I watch the movie, I'm like, oh, that's why my character did that and did that. I'm like, Okay, now now I get the story. Like even when I go watch the damn movie, it's fresh because I ain't read the script. Hell that's about I just know as long as what I'm doing it's legit, I'm in And so yeah, that's how that goes, you know what I mean. So there's not I've never really had to prepare that deep down now in respect to that though, if I'm playing a doctor, right or or you know, I'm a look fair, whatever I'm gonna I'm for something like that, whatever, I'm gonna go in more prepared to character character. Yeah, I'm gonna go at more ready and like that. But for most my stuff, like nah, I just do what I do and it is what it is. Like Hector's here, yeah, exactly, like all right, next, so yeah, that's how that goes. Did you go for Canelo in this fight? Ah? Man? So I'm just gonna give you my opinion up boxing, bro, since we go on there, I'm not even a boxing fan, no more. Dog, we need Mike Tyson back. I think all the fights are fake. I think they're fixed. I think you're watching dancing with the stars in a ring and my whole thing. Now, you know, to be straight up, if you want to watch a real fight, watch a nobody trying to become a somebody. That's when you get the real lights. But once they rich and they millionaires, excuse my language, we get bitch ass fights and I'm sick of it, bro. So I don't support really the boxing no more to keep it one hundred. I support the people who are, you know, trying to become somebody, because that's when they're really fighting, right. But once they become millionaires, I get these water down fights and I'm like, I want to Mike Tyson back. That's my dude. So I put it out there. I can care less man. Like I said, I just say what I think, and it is what it is. People can agree or and I agree. You know, we got different people in this world. Someone agree with this, agree, But I think all the fight to be watching hour I'm watching Dancing with the Stars. So I'm not a fan of boxing no more, dog because to me, it just got watered down. How about Tank and Jake Paul? Who you're going come on?
Speaker 5: Dog?
Speaker 3: Like did Jake Paul has nothing but a check bro? You know what I'm saying straight up? Dog? So they getting paid and cool, but you ain't watching a real fight. You watching the show. I ain't play the show though, Okay, well then watch the show. You like it cool, but I ain't watching the show. I like the circus, I get it, I get it, but I'm cool. I want to I'd rather watch a Mike Tyson fight when it was real fighting back in the days. Right, That's just me. There's a couple of of course as a dog though. I mean again, man, some gimmick means of dollards though. I mean, I'm just saying, man, I just I just haven't seen a real fight with championship fighters in a long time. In my opinion, Yeah, you should have watch. I wont like MMM took over that want. A lot of people will continue to give it a chance because some of the other Canelo fights, to me were not real fights. It was kind of like, come on, dog. I mean, I don't think they were punching enough, swinging enough. So I do know a lot of people that are in the boxing world, and you know, of course they're gonna defend it if you're in the boxing world. So I'm talking from an outsider looking in. But I believe when we got our best fights once again with Mike Tyson days. But this is what homeboys said, and I'm gonna name his name, but he said this. He said, Man, you got to understand, man, like when we boxing, that hurts when you get punched A lot you get hit a lot, and we in a ring and we fighting. It's like an NFL football player. The reason why they run to the side is because when you get tackled so much, there's a point where if you can avoid a tackle, you are going to tackle. You feel what I'm saying. So the boxer, that's how we kind of explained it. So a boxer does the same thing. But I think sometimes because it's like when homies going to the ring. Man, I like when they go for them quick knockouts and they're swinging, you know what I mean. And even on some of the last like the tenth, eleven and twelfth ring, even then you don't see all the swinging and punching. I'm like that, at some point, go at it. This fight was it? This fight was it? Was? It? Was it? Well? The reason why I didn't give it a chance is because I got tired of the fights before it. So maybe that, well, maybe I go back and watch it all the fights before that on Netflix that I'm talking about fight before. Yeah, I'm talking about the fights I can leave the water down, you know what I mean? In my opinion, Now, you the first Mexican I have heard say that everybody, because most people will say what they need to say to be liked and loved, and a lot of people don't speak the real mind because they're afraid of being hated on or an outcare. I'll say it like it is. I tell people like this, man, you're gonna like me for You're gonna hate me for two reasons. One I tell you the truth and you can handle it. Or two you just came up with your own story and why you hate me. But I'm not gonna lie or flavor stuff up to accommodate the world of how I think.
Speaker 1: Canelo fans is like truck fans that you can't convince them.
Speaker 3: Like they still think that he won. He lost. Like I said earlier, the voting I believe is rigged. You know what I'm saying. I believe they already know who's gonna And there's a there's a there's a documentary if you want to get deep on it. There's a documentary that exposes the voting. And it's called facism to freedom. No it is. If you ever, I'm gonna taxt it. It takes it to the whole camp. Yes, yes, it's called facism of freedom and basically what it says, like, if the vote is not paper counted on a computer, it could be flipped fifty one forty nine. It's very easy to flip it on a computer. So it goes down the rabbit hole of how and you know what. But then even if it's paper counted, who do you trust to do that? And even if it's legit, the electoral system is all fucked. And that's why, once again I say, if you're not personally involved your self, what do you honestly really know other than what was told and presented to you. You don't know Jack Dilley's squad. You guys know the ind of Drink Champs because you win it, so you know the real of the real here. And when someone else talks on drink Champs or whatever, they don't know what the hell they're talking about because and you're like, come on, they don't know what they're saying because they ain't in it. You s feel what I'm saying, So it just is what it is. So I'm not gonna say something to be liked. I almost say what I say, and I'm going to be either liked or not liked for how I think or what I said, that'll be what it is, your favorite sport. I like basketball, you know, football baseball is cool to watch live, but not on TV. You know, in my opinion, and again in the game when you go to the game, it's cool. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Yeah, it's just some some sports are made for live, not on TV, like ice hockey. I was never an ice hockey fan until I watched the game live. I saw I saw. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I saw my first game live and I was like, damn, ice hockey is on bros On and cracking. And then I became a fan when I saw it live. I wasn't. I didn't really care about ice hockey until I saw a game live. Then then I was like, then I became a nice hockey fan. You feel me. So someone will call you for a sports role, which what would you prefer? Soccer? Soccer? Yeah, just because I'm a good soccer player. So yeah, I'm Mexican. Got to do that one, right. I don't think he was gonna say soccer. Yeah, yeah, no, soccer is yeah, soccer is my gage.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, okay, okay, yeah, so I love I love playing soccer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and just to make this clear too, I want to put this on real quick. There's no hate on Canelo or any of this stuff. There's no hate on anybody. All I'm saying is I just believe, excuse my language, that nowadays we get bitch ass fights and I'm just I'm just sick of it, so I don't support it. So until i get some real boxers back in the ring, then I'll jump back on it. Because I'm a boxing fan. I love boxing, bro straight up. Man, Like, ask me anything about the Tysons fight holy Field, you know, all the oldie George Foreman, whoever you want to bring up, all Lee like, all day long. I'm a legit boxing fan, but some of the boxing matches we have nowadays are just bitch ass fights. And I'm like, nah as fight Like, I'm just like, now, let's put some But you know what your lady's doing. Good to me. I'm just saying. I'm just saying what I'm saying. It is what it is. Hate me or love me for what I said, but it's all good. We got a quick time, let's do something, so get some get some some drinkers in here for them. You want to pick a drinker. What's the quick time? Okay, but I mean we just asked you questions. It helps them bringing up stuff. Oh got you got, you got your you're drinking. Sure, come on, who's Charlie left? Already? I'm from La. Lets get the Los Angeles guy. He's down.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go back, come on, play you figure it out. I'm like, I'm like, yeah, you representing, let's go. I guess you're doing drinking for both of them. Huh yeah, I'm gonna I'm just gonna drink from the couple, not shot. All right, Well let me explain the rules. Yeah, it's basically like, uh, go ahead, We're gonna give you two choices. Okay, you pick one, and we're not drinking out of the two choices. But if you say both or neither.
Speaker 5: Like you try to be politically correct, then that's when.
Speaker 3: We all drink. And really, this is just about it's not.
Speaker 5: About it's just bringing up names, any stories, you got anything, any thoughts, places people.
Speaker 3: It's just about bringing stories up, you know. Yeah, all right, cool? Ready, But but I only drink monster though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm trying to like monster. He's trying to jack you up. Yeah, if you talk on, we're gonna be the only one drinking wrong.
Speaker 3: I got you like you were taking it, like we just sipping off of this all right. I'm like, are you ready? Yeah, let's go. I don't know if I'm ready, but I'm gonna say I'm ready. Let's go Tupac easy on, Tupac any any reasons? And he had two Bucs, my g man, I love them both, just so we're clear, but because I'm forced to pick one or the other, I'm gonna say Tupac. But again, I love easy just as much. Man. I'm actually good with his son, a little easy Man. We chop it up, so we're good. But yeah, I just got to go with Tupac because that's just my dude right there. No, man, and that's one I could beat him nowadays. They could bring him back what they're doing now, you know what I'm saying. But no, I just gotta go with I got it. Actually, I got to show you something just for two seconds. That's gonna take two seconds, but I got to pull this up. This literally, this literally was just about a week ago. No joke, no lie or idea.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, okay, so that's too cool.
Speaker 3: I'll send that to you, all right. Cypress Hills or House of Pain. Uh Cypress Hill, Yeah, those are my boys. Be real shot out, shout out. I just did their show. Actually, I just did their podcast. Uh smoke out or whatever? Did you smoke with them? No smoking, I didn't have to smoke with that. They got cont Yeah. I told them cats straight up hot box. No, no, that's not okay, No, but I told them straight up. I said, you guy should be fireman. They were backstrated for real dog go suit and all. I got high off a second hand smoking straight up. That's how much they were smoking. That's because of Cypress. Yeah yeah, be real cinema. I actually put sending a movie Doug back in the early days. Yeah, slapped them and slapped them in the joint. But yeah, yeah, so Cypers Hill because I know them personally and they remember the name of the day at home. You know I do a splinter, okay, spinner, yeah yeah, splinder that's infurious or training day, training day, Ludacrius or you guys are going in you got to going in hard. I'm gonna say Ji rule because I met him. I met Ludacris too, but I met Gyroul Moore.
Speaker 1: So Bruce Almighty or old school Bruce Almighty? What role you played the Old School?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had. I had a bigger part. See that's why I don't celebrate till it's over, you know what I'm saying, Because in that movie, I had a bigger part. But then they trimmed it down and I was like, come on, man, But it was a real small part. But again, I had a bigger part. They just cut a lot of it out. But anyways, it was it was a part where he was on the roof and he was setting up something or whatever, and I was across the street and I was like, hey, you the Godfather. Man. It was a quick little joint. Man. If you if you blinked your eyes, you messed up. Man. Yeah. Yeah, so I had a little part of that. But so yeah, so old school. I would say, good Marian's are walking dead Mayans because there was a lot of love on the Mayans.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I grew up with a lot of those cats that I was in the show with in real life. Yeah, like just not not like grew up with them like that, but just know one from the business have relationships with them, got to know each other actors. I thought you made the actually like yeah, motorcycle No no, no, the actors, the actors, I'm saying, I known them for a long time. So that was a real heartfelt project because it was a bunch of people that knew each other, that were hooking each other up, helping each other out, making it like a like a community thing as just And that's what I'm saying, and that's why there was a lot of love on that set. Oh yeah, okay, okay, yeah, I don't know my name, but if I see his face, Cliff Curtis or Raymond yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, oh yeah, yeah he was in Twilight. Yeah okay, yeah, man, yeah, that's right, that's right. He's a legend. Man. Yeah, I met him in real life. He's cool as well. We were at a dinner party together sitting right next to each other. Cool cat, friendly dude, Cliff Curtis or Raymond Cruz Cliff Cliff, because I again spent personal time with him. We trained him, like I told you, for the movie. We kind of prepped him, and uh, he's just a cool cat man. And I actually have a relationship with Cliff, like we still to this day. Talk and keep in touch and say what's up and check in on each other. How you doing, how you ban so Cliff Curtis, they go Donald Mar. You know, I don't even know who they are, dire go Donald Mar, Yes, straight up Donald. Okay, okay, you know it's funny. I'm not I don't know a lot of people like that by names or whatever. I know faces. I'm not deep like that, bro, Like, I don't care about the Hollywood world, man, straight up Hollywood. Yeah, it's all good. Okay, Well, okay, so here's another thing about Fast Yeah, so let me let me give you this right here. What part were they in? Where do you robbed the bank? And all right, so let me let me give you something. Let me give you something about Fast and Furious. And I say this publicly, right, I'm not even a Fast and Furious fan, because for me, it got too much, It got too lame, it got too retarded. It turned into a superhero movie, and I'm like, how do you go from street racing to saving the world? So for me, and then they went to space and part nine they would come on, I'm like, I think I think Part eleven is Cars Underwater. Part twelve is Cars Meet Dinosaurs Part thirteen. You know what I'm saying, Like, this movie just got to it. They got too out of wet dog. So I'm gonna keep it one hundred with Fast and the Furious. I only seen part one, two, seven, and eight. I haven't seen part three, Part four, part five, part six, part nine, or part ten. I'm just being straight up. I care less, dog. I'm a fan of the check, but I am a fan of the movie. I just keep it real, man, Like I said, I don't know how to talk any other way, man, but it just got And I love Ben man Vin you my boy, but you jacking up a classic, Like Chris Tucker said. You know what I'm saying, you messing up a classic. So I don't know, bro, So I don't know who they are. I'm sorry, man, Like, yeah, so Terry CRUs or Paul Walker. Oh man, that's a tough one. Dog. I'm gonna have to jack up the game here because there's no way I could pick it between them two and yeah, and I'm gonna say boat on that one. Man. I can't. Yeah, I can't. I can't go. I can't go either way on that one. That one I got to go with both because Terry Crews is my friend of this day. That's my people, my dog. I was just at his last wedding anniversary. And yeah, and Paul Walker, that's that's the nicest cat in the world. Man, humble dude. And yeah that one you got me stuck, homie. You put me on pause for a second. I looked like a cardboard cutout on that one. Malibu's Most Wanted or The Animal, Oh Malibus, because Malibus I had a bigger part. It was a funner movie. I thought it was a lot more funnier than The Animal. You have a shootout. We had a shootout scene in that joint. Yeah, we came back and got our revenge. We we got to get up the lady Girls Home Home Club. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. So that yeah, that movie's comedy. Bro. Like I said, I hope part two flies. You know what I'm saying. I want to be a part too. I'll make him drinks, be a part of it. So you gotta come on, drink that's all. That's. Let's make our own movie. Don't come on Jude the Rock or John Cena.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with the Rock because I I uh I don't know him personally. I met him before a couple of times, and every time, every time I met him, he was a very nice, humble cat. You know, he's a gentleman man. And uh so I got to give Rock his props. You know what I'm saying? All day long?
Speaker 1: Doctor dre Or Snoop Dogg, and I say the Rock because I met him.
Speaker 3: I never met John Cena, so I don't know, but yeah, the Rock all day man, and I took a couple of pictures with the Rock and got love for you Rock. What's up Doctor dre Or Snoop Dogg. Oh Man, that's a oother tough one, but you're gonna have to drink on that one, bro. Yeah, Doctor dre cool. You know you know Doctor dre Man, we go way back. I don't know if you guys know this. I'm gonna drop one on you right here. He put me in his Guilty Conscience video with M and M and M. Yeah, so I was. I was Eddie in the video when it says meet Eddie about to rob a liquor store and all his way. Yeah, So I was Eddie and that joint bro was ready to be brought up. So yeah, yeah, doctor Dred, Eddie, Doctor Dre slapped me. That was at the birth of the career. You know what I'm saying, So that one I got to go with what they're saying. But uh, yeah, man, I was. I was Eddie and that joint and doctor Dre flew me out to New York. Wow. I came out there for the awards I believe it was nineteen ninety nine or two thousand, the Billboard Music Awards, and I was the one standing on stage and they were dancing around me doing the rat bro. He flew me all the way out there just to stand. Yeah. Bro, so outline whatever you paid my rent that bus. So it was cool. But yeah, man, so I got to give props to Dre man where you know, props for props are due.
Speaker 5: I got a side from this blood In blood Out or American American blood.
Speaker 3: And blood out all day long, man, American Me was one of the ones that violated a lot of they said blood kept it. Yeah yeah, and uh, blood and blood out all day long. Yeah. I wish Bloody blood Out would have stayed more in the It's still a fantastic movie. I've seen the movie a thousand times. I could recite it. I know every line from that movie. I love that movie, but I wish they would have just stuck more to the streets, like Minister Society. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But Blood and Blood Out. One thing that everybody was always curious of is kenna white guya Mexican.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. If there's special you know, if there's special circumstances, then it's allowed it. Well it's the real Yeah, it's allowed out. And whatever gang allows it because of a special circumstance that an outside gang wouldn't know. But the outside gang that doesn't know is still gonna, you know, will be like, hey man, you got a black guy in your Mexican gang. F that? Or you got a white point in your gang. F that? Because a real Mexican gang would you know, really wanted to stay all Mexicans. But you got different people, different individuals, You got different gangs who will do it their way, and this gang will do it that way. And you know what I'm saying, So you can't really call that way the safe way to say it is in the streets. It really should have been that way, but it was allowed that way because that one gang allowed it and it is what it is, but a character No, yeah, I'm saying. I'm saying because of a special circumstance, you know what I mean. It's like if I it's like, let's say I'm a Mexican gangster, you know, and my mom and dad adopted a black son because they were just people like that who did that. I ain't going to deny you. Now when we're a teenager, if y'all grew up together, and that's what I'm saying, and you're part of the neighbor and you tell him to him, he's not even black to him, and he's Messican, That's what I'm saying. And there it's kind of like, you know what, black or not, you in this gang because you grew up with us. So we're just gonna, you know, let you in. And it's like a dog who was raised by a lion. The dog is raised by a line. There you go, that dog actually thinks it's a lion and look at another dog like, who the fuck are you? You know what I'm saying there exactly, there you go, And remember every story is different. That could just be one example of many. There might be other ways of how it happened or does happen. But I'm just giving one example. And the crazy shit is America needs to be one of my favorite movies. Right.
Speaker 1: And then when I've seen how like the people who was frowning upon it because I guess they it was almost too real. I still if that movie comes on, I'm still scared, like when I watch it because I feel.
Speaker 3: Like, and what what what's my homeboy name?
Speaker 1: That that that James was almost guy's a teacher, but I believed him when he got stabbed.
Speaker 3: What do you mean a teacher? You know you're talking about you? I was giving you give stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But so for for a person that's outside of that's looking in, what's that movie really depicting things that that was that that shouldn't have been.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a lot of parts in there that we're real. And you got to remember after that movie came out, that's when they overt killed the director. Well that people died. A lot of people died in that movie, you know what I'm saying that were behind the scenes. Yeah, it was. It was people that were exposing what they shouldn't have exposed. It made it sorfy cut you like, for instance, what's the ship that that that?
Speaker 1: Uh they directed on Fox about freeway and he had.
Speaker 3: C had double. He was the guy's coach. Oh the snowfall snowfall, So he was the guys coach.
Speaker 1: So you say, like people who got killed with like people like that, like people who's consulting.
Speaker 3: I never yeah, yeah, a lot of consultants. Yeah, there was like this lady. She was like a mediator amongst gang member. It was it was the girl killed. It was it was the girl who played the mom of the little kid who died, and I think she's the gang media. Yeah. I haven't seen the movie in such a long time.
Speaker 5: Wow, but there's a whole documentary you could watch that. It's foul like mad people died over there. Yeah, because they were exposing the Mexican mafia.
Speaker 3: But you know, I was just gonna say this one thing was in the movie they exposed how they got drugs in the prison for his ass. So no, no, but through the pipes and all that stuff too was exposed. So my point is when that movie came out, all the prisons in l A got overturned in real life because they were like, oh, that's how they get in the stuff in and so then they found and so the Mexican mafia that was locked up in prison got mad. And how did they know all this? It's because of this movie. And so then they put green light on the people that were in the movie who exposed it, because now it made it harder for the people in prison to get their drugs and get their stuff. It ruined the operation.
Speaker 5: And how they depicted the leader dude when he was younger, when he got raped.
Speaker 3: He would have became a Mala leader. It was so about that. Yeah, So there were just a lot of things in there that shouldn't have been said, that shouldn't have happened, because yeah, oh damn, I always thought that was a room. That's why I'm glad I didn't even know you Nobody's right. There's a documentary. You can watch it yourself and see it with your own eyes, and just yeah, long story short. That's why I'm saying there's some movies, as a quote unquote Latino you just don't want to get involved in. If it's about the street gangs and something like menaster society or blood and Blood, Like what if it's something you could be on that all day long, if it's like monster. But if it's Red Bull, like you'll do. But if it's Mexican Mafia, like, nah, you don't want to mess agast. It's too close to home, right, Yeah, I'm good on that, Like I care how much you pay me. I'm straight, all right, I respect. Yeah, and they know my face, right, they don't know the writer's face, you know what I'm saying. Like, so no, I'm good. I like to say in the safe zone, you know Kid Cross or Melomennaise, mellow mayonnaise, that's my boy. Uh, Mellows my peeps man, and I'm close to him because of sind Dog and the brothers and yeah, yeah that's right, keep it good. Yeah yeah and they keeping Yeah. Okay, I just did Mellows podcast too. Man. He cool people. Yeah, he's a legend. They both legends can front to Yeah, it's the last one you get back to, loyalty or respect. I can't go either way on that. I said both. You know on that one. I kept it light on you, right, come on, So so what's the next for you?
Speaker 1: Like we all know the actors, you know, they vent you out either to be a producer, executive producer or actually our director, Is that something that you're looking at right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Right now. We started a company called Entangled Entertainment, and so now we're starting to make our own movies and do our own flicks. And right now we're working on One Man. We're trying to do a Mexican version of Friday, Oh Latino Hood, authentic comedy, which has never been done before. And so we're working on some stuff like that, and then we got some other things that are in the mix, and actually a documentary too that we're doing that's coming out. So and like I said, it goes back to if no one gives you the opportunity, create the opportunity for yourself, you know what I'm saying. And so I always tell people, you know, there's two ways to make it happen. Someone could put you in that position, or you put yourself in that position, you know what I'm saying. And so, long story short, I love acting, but I'm actually having fun now too doing the producing side of it and the direct side of it, creating the content I'm doing instead of being part of someone else's content. You know, it's always fun to do your own, you know what I'm saying. So so yeah, I got my hands in a couple of things. Right now. We use director film that you're not in. Yeah, I would, Yeah, I would. I don't care about I got into this business on accident. I was right place, right time, and here I am today. You know what I'm saying. I don't care about the fame side of it, this, that or whatever. As you see a lot of my films, some films I do cameos, some films I do supporting rules, some films I'm the star of. I care less, man, you know what I mean. Just to be in it period, to me is a blessing. You know, my manager made a joke one time, which is a joke and not a joke. He said, it's when they stopped calling you, that's when you got to worry. So thank god my phone's still ringing. You know who's your favorite actress?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, I've been blessed. Man. Like I said, I've worked with a lot of greats. I've I've got I've got to work with Clint Eastwood, Mel Gibson.
Speaker 1: All right, So I'm just gonna say what you about to say about it. It looks very anxious. No, No, I'm gonna face face this rest. I'm gonna put I'm gonna put it out together.
Speaker 3: So let's go. Here's what I hate about a lot of Latinos in the business now because of social media, A lot of Latinos want to come out and say I was always about the Latino people. I was always in for them. I always wanted the Latino people to rise. And you know where my proof is at. No, you did it because if you were always in it for the Latinos, were are our movies from twenty years ago when you had the power to change the game. See back in the early days, you can name up fifty black movie stars and fifty white movie stars. But when it came to Latinos, you can only name up ten or less. But now, because of social media and we cannot be ignored now, they all want to come out and act like, oh, I was always about my Latino people. No, you weren't, because if you were, why did you put us on the map a lot earlier? Know what I'm saying now, I know in any race, black, White, Mexican, Asian, UFO, pe correct purple blue. Because I want to put it all out there in case I met someone. There's two face backstabbing in any race period, but the Blacks support each other. And you guys, rise man, you know what I mean. When there's a Black movie premiere, sports players go to the movie premiere, the people that are singers go to the movie premiere. Rappers go to the movie premiere. The people that were in the movie go to the movie premiere. But when there's a Latino movie premiere, the only people who are a part of that film go to the movie premiere. You don't get the outside going.
Speaker 1: You feel me so now because I'll say you'd be.
Speaker 3: A funny dude. I think you trying to think more than I'm just making a point though that like now, because of social media, there's a lot of Latinos in the business now that are doing that with other Latinos to make it look like now it was always about you guys. No, you weren't, because if you were about us, we are our projects from years ago. When you have the power to do something, change a game. You get what I'm saying. So to me, it just disgusts me nowadays how fake people are and it just makes me sick, bro. And that's why I sit there and I look at some of these people, and I laugh because I'm like, Na, man, what you're forgetting is the world don't know you personally, but I know you personally, and you a liar, You a piece of crab. God damn, you know what I'm saying. And so that's why I just I just laugh at the game, bro, and how fake it is. And it's just so sad empathetic to me how people will accommodate or do whatever they do just to get a check. Bro, you know what I'm saying. So that's just that's just my little two cents right there. You know who's the Latino that I see really.
Speaker 1: Contributing is I went to Bad Bunny concert recently, and the fact is that he has his last concert right now. And in order to be a part of that courser, you have to have a seven eight seven number, or you have to have a Puerto Rico ID. Like he's doing it just for the community. Have you ever seen something like that? Like I mean that, that's what I'm saying, Like, you know, that's awesome, and I'm glad that that's happening because that's what I love.
Speaker 3: Raised four hundred million dollars for the for the that's sick. That's sick. That's crazy, man, give it up. You got to talk about that.
Speaker 5: He didn't come to the US because he didn't want to make sure ICE rated his fans showing up.
Speaker 3: So that's why he's coming down. That's cool.
Speaker 5: That's kind of dope that he's considering that. You know, that's on the table.
Speaker 1: Let me ask because I've been seeing places like I've seen them go to the Haitian Day Parade and I see them actually move.
Speaker 3: Ice the fuck out of there? Is ICE real police or like yeah, yeah, they're real and the police to be ICE agents.
Speaker 5: They're deputizing the police force with the debati. They saying, Miami Day County police, you are ICE too, Like you could be like ICE, know, like if they pull you over, then they can also grab you for immigration, take you like in the ICE.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's they're deputizing them. And that's that's crazy, bro.
Speaker 1: That's something that I've been going crazy those Los Angeles Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Day man, in LA they're rioting there. It's it's stupid out there man, straight up there. I'll tell you I have a car wash that I always go to go get the car shined up, and it was shut down for two weeks because of Ice. They took they took like thirty other workers out of there. So yeah, Ice a real thing, man, straight up that they're coming in hard. And that's why people are writing and rioting and wilding out. And what you see, you know, on the on the Instagram, that's what it is. It's crazy. It was happening in mostly downtown everywhere everywhere. Yeah, that's going on everywhere. They're doing Yeah, they're doing a sweep. No, they're doing a straight up sweep. Straight up. Yeah, they're doing this and the cops can't stop them because they are you know, they are legitimate cops. And wait, the cops can't stop Ice. You said, Yeah, the cops can't stop I federal they can't get involved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what do you mean so if Ice just comes up to somebody and beat somebody in it, I.
Speaker 3: Mean the cops can't, like, I mean, we'll ask it. I mean they shouldn't been to. I mean they shouldn't be. But I always tell people this, you know, never think you don't have a choice. You always got a choice. But whatever choice you make, you're gonna get the consequences of either choice you made. So my point is the cops can't stop them. But what's the consequence to that for them? You know what I'm saying. So I don't know, but I'm just saying, like, yeah, technically they wouldn't get involved because they're cops too, and they're allowed to do what they're doing. It's legal, right.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie the hatred. They backed Ice down. They came and tried to get somebody.
Speaker 3: Oh what was that? Which yeah, yeah, yeah, East and Parkment down and they made them leave. They did not come back with reinforcements. They just wait and say let me. That is in some places, you know, So in some areas you get the glory stories, but in others you don't, you know, And what cops are going to do it? What cops aren't. Everyone's an individ case. Who's going to step in, who's going to step out? It depends upon the individual who makes the choice to either do or not do. But you know what I'm saying, Would you ever make a movie about Orange County The Dark Side? Because Jack Black? No, If I yeah, I wouldn't do that. If I if I make a movie, you know, I I just want to stick to like it could be anywhere, you know what I'm saying, But how about your life story? I mean, I thought about that, you know, but I'm not there yet. I'm making some other flicks right now that we're kind of working on, like the Mexican version of Friday. I want to make, you know, a Mexican version of Menace Society, you know. I want to make a movie like that that I haven't really seen out there that's been That's why I said Blood and Blood Out. I love that movie. I love that I've seen it a thousand times and I'll watch it another thousand times. I could recite the lines everything. All I'm saying is I want one that's like Menace Society, where it sticks to the streets and only the streets, you know what I'm saying, So one gets in trouble behind the scenes or whatever, just it's you know, just shows the whole street life. Because then when that movie got into the prison and then it got real politic with the blacks, the whites, the Mexicans, and then it got you know what I'm saying, Then it turned into that. So I was kind of like watching two movies in one, you know what I'm saying. But the street Light part, it was displayed correctly and they did so, and they know men of Society spot on. But blood and blood out as well with the starting it was. That's the one that the Streets movie was was on point. But I'm just saying the Street Side I loved and I just wish there was a movie that was all that. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The last time you've been in Mexico, Oh, I'm going to TJ all.
Speaker 3: The time, bro, Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, go to Yeah. I laughed because I've been all over Mexico. I go out there for car shows and things like that. But I'm saying I laughed because Mexico. I believe if the whole world was ran like Mexico, there would be no fighting, there would be no nothing in this world because Mexico, the way I say it, it's like an organized, disorganized, organized state. I kid you, not, bro, in Mexico, if you wilding out doing your own thing, but you ain't bothering nobody, nobody bothers you. They just let you do what you do. And if you act stupid, the cops are gonna just beat you up. And when I talk about beat you up, like they straight up beat you up, doc like bloody on the floor, leave you to die type beat up. And that keeps the control out there that gonna float around quick and nobody's gonna really, you know, do bad stuff or act stupid. So I just believe if the whole world was ran like Mexico, because it's straight up like a don't care. You know, everyone's like cool and respectful and calm and peaceful. And if you're doing your thing, but you minding your business doing your thing, you ain't bother nobody else. You cool, you straight ain't nobody gonna mess with you. So I just believe the whole world was rant like that, there'd be no there'd be no rioting, there'd be no politics, there be no fight, would be none of that. We'd be at a peaceful world. Trust when I tell you, go to Mexico and find out if you think I'm lying, what's the best. That's what I'm saying. It's your favorite part of that as Christina Sarah, Julie Veronica and I'm playing out ship. I've never heard I'm playing serious like this. I'm like, I'm messing, I'm messing it. I'm messing I'm messing. No, it's just that, you know, Mexico is a chillax spot, you know what I mean. Oh yeah, it's a good spot to eat. It's a good spot to go, chill, get away, mining business, be in peace. Like I could say one thousand million things positive about Mexico. Man, it's just a spot where if you want to go and not be bothered and just do your own thing, that's the spot to go. Straight up, all that. All that can't cool everywhere. Man.
Speaker 4: You know, I know a dude he's to sneak in to Mexico. Yeah, that's a little harder now from San Diego. That's a little hard He's he's he's a cop to be like, hey man, I'm going to go to Mexico.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. He literally hopped over again. He's in Mexico. Now he's get steroids. That's no lie. Well that's the big of Mexico too. So like the pharmacies out.
Speaker 5: There, you.
Speaker 3: Don't know what your ailment is and then you walk up and you get whatever you want and as much of it as you want. They care that he needs to go get steroids. Yeah, no, legit, they don't care. Like I said, as long as you minded your business, they're gonna stop you from doing whatever the hell it is you want to do it. You met Danny McBride, you know, you know Mexico dog. I mean you know he looks like you know. Now, we did a show with pit Boy. It was the I need to see a picture of Danny McBride. Don't even know who that is. You don't know who Danny McBride is. Got I told you I don't get howers. I'm not in there like that. Like, I don't ship show see Danny McBride real quick. If I see a picture bright, what move are wizy or what man? Ship? Yeah, it's just shows because me.
Speaker 1: Know this is okay right now, it's not hitting right now that he wants him to play him in the movie?
Speaker 3: Are you making that movie? I actually think Kanye West this show. I just want to meet him, low key, he's a good person. Oh you guys do it like that? I don't know. That is straight up holy shy. I don't know. Is HollyHood another picture? This is the same guy? Yeah? Yeah, I don't know straight up? What's funny? Man is like I'm in the game like that, But I don't care about. Like, you know, I know that personal connect you know, we we I don't know if you remember too. I'm gonna throw one at you. Remember this. Do you remember the photo shoot did for the Clothing Life? Oh? Do you forget about that? But you remember that though echoes it Blanco. I think it was Let's Go, it was got Googles, I got no, I got it here on the phone the name of the clothing Okay, I got it. No, I mean I don't remember it was Blanco. Yeah, isn't that we did? We did a photo shoot. Yeah, we did a photo shoot in New York and New York Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. So and then I know we stayed connected here and there on the phone. Yeah. And you know, really you really go home with each other movies. I'm telling you straight up, I don't care to watch TV. I can't even go to sleep without watching you know whatever. But I just don't care who's who and what's what. Like I'm like I said, I'm still watching the movies I grew up on. Man, I'm still watching Indiana Jones and you know, the good movies from back in the days. Tell me, in all honesty, when is the last time you went to a movie theater, honestly got and caught a good flick. And anyone can answer this like straight up, like Lego Lego New Superman was alright, yeah, all right, Well we got one there, you know, but one out of ten. I'm just going to my kids. I'm just watching kid movies. Yeah, I went to see Lego, the Lego movie that I'm in. Watch you on the Lego flick. You're one of the voices. Yeah, you know the characters you don't want to kick. I'm gonna want to just because of that. It's really good. It's really okay.
Speaker 5: It's for Real's documentary, but in Legoky Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying a lot of the new stuff is whack man. New generation stuff ain't catching me. That's all I'm saying. I'm still an old school cat. I like. I like my my old flicks, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So you chose about doing a comedy, which was about doing a street movie. Would you ever do you direct your own horror movie? And if so, what would it be about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would do a horror movie. I got a couple running in my head, but I don't want to say that. The compet real with you, but I would I would direct a horror movie, you know, I would direct anything that makes sense at the time and that I think would be a good flick. You know. I want quality over quantity. That's why I like you know, Quentin Tarantino, for example, He's only did like ten or less movies in his life because he believes in quality over quantity. And eighty five percent of the time you go watch a Quentin Tarantino film, you know that you're going to get a good product, you know, I know, I know sometimes there's some of us. I'm not saying all this films are winners, but most of them are. And I'm just saying, like crazy, Oh yeah, they're always crazy. Yeah yeah, But that's my point. Like, you know, I just believe quality over quantity. So for me, straight up, if I'm reading the script or there's a movie that I don't believe is either going to take off or do good, I'd rather not mess with it. I'm good on that, you know what I'm saying. I'll be an actor in a movie like that. Now I'm getting to a position where I'm picking quality over quantity. Even with some of the acting roles I take on because you want to be about the material, not just the part and getting a part and a flick, you know what I'm saying. So now it's starting to be a little more picky if we're being honest. You know, I'm in the third quarter of my life. Dog, you know, I'm fifty years old. Man, I'm up there, So I want to you know, I'd just rather do stuff that's I A would say it like this, too. Good is the enemy of great. There's a lot of good stuff out there, cool, but I'd rather do great stuff. So good is the enemy of great. That's cool. You did a good project and a good song, but you just another good song in the mix.
Speaker 1: Do a great song that puts you out there, you know what I'm saying. So that's where I'm at. Was that your first time meeting Danny Treo's No.
Speaker 3: Me and Danny got the same manager, so we do a lot together. So I did like twenty five movies with Danny, but I only recommend three. Yeah, because sometimes I say, some of the movies with Danny, the movie sucked, but the check didn't suck. That's how I say. Yeah. So there's some movies where like I'm like, nah, don't watch that one. I'm good on that one, though. I tell people staying, hey, look, I don't front man. I tell people my own movies. I'll tell you straight up to the movie suck. Don't waste your time, so I save an hour and a half of your life. Bro, don't watch it. But if I'm in a movie that's legit good, then I'll tell you straight up like no, not just because I'm in it, because I legitimately backed that film up. But there's some movies I did where I'm like, yeah, Like I said, the check was cool, but the movie was like nah, so yeah, yeah, yeah. Three you recommend with Danny you know what's funny? Recoils one of them. I would watch Recoil? And what else would I watch with Danny? You know what's funny? When you said seven Mummies earlier, I was just telling him before you sat down. We had this conversation before you sat down. You correct me if I'm wrong. Gee, I said it straight up. I said Seven Mummies wasn't the worst movie, but it wasn't the best movie either. But for what it was at the time, it wasn't that bad.
Speaker 1: It wasn't It was just me like me seeing my head roll down the street. So you're in a cryptocurrency.
Speaker 3: Na, man I I uh, there's a whole you know, I get to get rich quick and you know you could come up on the just you know. I just tell people it's a good thing and a bad thing. It's a good thing because of the convenience. It's a good thing because you can make so much money so quick. But you know, slowly they taking us down to fall into the trap. And the trap is where you don't want to end up. And that's a part of the trap. And I get it. You can still make money. It's good, but it's a part of what they are planning and gearing up towards and what it is going to be. Slash become like when it's the one world currency and you get the chip inside of you like the best and what's going to happen is when they got so that's headed towards that. So the chip, it's the condition in your mind. So it'd be like, oh, we've always been tapping, we've always been using cryptocurrency. We've always been you know, doing it. They will sway, so when you get the chip, you ain't gonna think nothing of it because you won't be like, nah, they've always been doing it similar to this, right, So the chip when they put it inside of you is going to be activated as your credit card. So long story short. Now you could just if they put it in your forehead or your wrist. Now you could just slide your arm or slide your head whatever they decide to put it in. But and they're gonna say, oh, there's all these good things about it. And this is where they manipulate, slash trick you slash the ceview. They're gonna say, you know why, the chip is good because now no one could come up to you and just rob you and take your cash. You know what the chip is good because if you get kidnapped, I can find you and locate you with the chip. They're gonna tell you all these great things. But here's the part that they don't tell you. If you do not comply with the government, and you do not do what the government says, all they got to do is simply turn that ship off. And now your credit card don't work. And now you can't even go to Carls Junior and get a cheeseburger. Now you can't even go get tacos or eat. And now, in order for that ship to be turned back on slash activated, you got to be under control and the mercy of the government and what they tell you to do to be able to even shop for food or whatever it else is that you want to get. And so all that is leading towards that. Man. So I tell people, you're you're soon enough going to be backed up into having to make the decision of accept or don't accept. But when it comes down to it, and people always and that's how they control you. And people always say, oh, they got you control on your phone. No they don't, because I could take this phone, I could throw it in a river and you no longer got anything on me physically. But once they put that in you physically, now you're under control. Because that's your credit card, that's your currency, that's your money, that's your whole damn life right there. And again a lot of this is exposed. You guys can watch the documentary with your own eyes and to go one step farther, respectfully, it's all in the Bible, it's all in revelations. It's right there in black print. So all I'm saying is, but if you want to see some current watch American faces in the freedom. You'll get a wake up call right there, and it shows you how and why this is happening, because this is all leading up to the one World government, the one world currency. And if you know the real job of a king, do you know what the real job of a king is? Well, what do you think the real job of a king is? The governance? I would imagine. What do you guys think the job of a king is? Us? Well, just give me, give me one, just your opinion first, real quick on what you think, just just thinking out real quick down the kingdom. But what's the okay, you have an answer, what's the job of governance? But I don't know in what way you mean? King? So the job of a king is to serve, to serve his people. It is not to rule the land, control the land. But that's a lot of power to give to a human being, one man, one individual, and a man with that much power can abuse that power. And that's what a lot of kings did. They were, Oh damn, all these people love me, man, Oh well I could sleep with all these girls and no one's up, no one's up my butt about it. Because I'm the king. The king's job was really meant to serve the people, not to control the people. That's really the government's position. The government is supposed to serve us, not rule us, not dictate what we do and don't do. You don't want to live a life under control by the government, for them telling you when you can piss, eat, shit, sleep whatever it is, right, So the job of a king is to serve us. So my whole point is saying that is that when you give that much power to an individual, they abuse use it. When you accept the chip, what you are doing is allowing yourself to be controlled by the government. Is that how you want to live your life controlled? We want freedom, that's what everyone's fighting for. That's why everyone's pandies are in a bunch right now, because we want freedom of speech, we want freedom, but that's slowly being taken away by us, away from us. And when this chip comes into play, that's what and if you accept it, that's when you officially under control.
Speaker 1: Anythink that's what cryptocurrency is leading to.
Speaker 3: Us percent because it takes away the cash. You can operate cashless, and that's what it's headed towards. Yeah, because eventually it's just a setup to get into a cashless society. Right now, cash is just the ghost of money right now. You can use it until one day and you know where the real money's at. It's the gold and the silver, that's the real money. So I'm just you know, saying it like it is. You could say whatever and think this or that, but later you'll find out and give me a call.
Speaker 1: Now, you know, they're doing taxes in sensitives for people that move to Puerto Rico, so like like like doing tax cuts and all that. And it's the first time I've ever been like to a place. And when they acted it came down to pay the bill. It was like cash credit or crypto.
Speaker 3: And I was just like whoa like that.
Speaker 1: It was like you got to realize, there's that's in all the rich people to Puerto Rico so they don't have to pay taxes. I think they pay like two percent of the tax and stuff like that, maybe four percent. But so I'm sitting there saying that if they starting that there and this is the rich part of Puerto Rico, right But then I started to go around and I start to realize it's every place in Puerto Rico, so they're already like doing that, like in the hood, they're doing that in the rich parts, they're doing that in the middle part. So if you're saying that, then they already started it.
Speaker 3: So when COVID happened, there was a couple of states that went completely against it and said we ain't wearing the mask, we're not taking the vaccine. But then there were other states that cooperated. So the Bible talks about civil war. What's going to happen is everyone's going to try to run their own program, even states, and when that starts happening, we're eventually going to go to war. And the Bible talks about how families will fight with families, neighbors with neighbors, and friends with friends, because everyone is going to start fighting. And then eventually we're going to get into World War three, and that's when the control is going to happen and the one world government is going to happen, and then it don't matter if you live. The Bible says that when all this happens, people are going to run to the hills. They're going to try to make their own gardens because they won't be able to buy food, You're going to try to grow your own fruit or whatever it is. And everyone's going to try to hide and flee because they're going to try to live their own life outside of light where it's really happening, where the control is at, and you're not going to be able to hide because the government is going to control everything. That the only place you're going to be able to run to a swampland or the mountains where you're not going to be able to grow anything or have really resources out there to live, and your money won't mean Jack Italy's squad. So what I'm saying is all this is geared up towards the one world government. So my point is if Puerto Rico's trying that, and Texas is trying this, and Australia's trying that, and Alaska's trying that, it doesn't matter because at one point we're all going to go to war eventually, and when the World War IIE happens, then the false piece is going to come into play and it's going to become a one world government and it don't care if you go to Mexico, Puerto Rico, Alaska, Iceland, Switzerland, Germany, Japan, it's all going to be a one world government and everything is going to be the same in the whole entire world. Deep. I don't think of any better way to end that. Taking the picture. Hold on, But you got anything else to say to the fans before we get out here? Yeah, let me say one thing I gotta do. Uh, I have one thing, one thing for you. Let me do this real quick and I'll make it super quick, and thank you for this opportunity. Let me give a shout out to my sponsor, DC Audio right here. Okay, that's what's up. Man, get on your level. Let's go. So follow their instagram too, man, DC Audio. What's cool about them and I'll just give this quick and I'll make it super quick. Is they make speakers like the old days, like now they still handmake their speakers. And he also told me to tell you if you want to set on the house, he got you cool and you can hear this sound system from from down the block and the whole deal. You know what I'm saying. So he got a free one. So I just want to put that out there. And long story short, man, their sound systems are legit clean and I just want to give a shout out to DC Audio, and then I wanted to do a second one, which this is for you, man, I got it. I gotta tell you friend, we got in common, my boy spin make sure you give Norris Flowers. I want to give it up for Nori. What what did you do together? Yeah, we did a movie with French Montana you know you least this of course and Jesse and and yeah, yeah, so that movie that's still gonna fly with it. And I also want to give a shout out to Norrie's team. Man, come without you guys, this couldn't happen so because everyone's a part of something and we can't do what we do without you guys, and vice versa. So I wanted to give the shout out to spin Yes, and then we gotta do a hatchack spin Man in the house. And then the last one man to my boy Pete Funk and Eddie Connects and yourself.
Speaker 1: Of the show happened, Let's pick up to Eddie Connections.
Speaker 3: And then I want to get last shout out to drink Champs itself. Man, give me my power and that that is love beyond love. Man, this is honestly, genuinely going in my private collection, bro, and this does mean a lot and snoop. He took the words out of my mouth. Real talk, man, this is what I love, man. I love you want to like Tupac said this documentary, I could do Beverly Hills, but I still I love this morning. Man, I love this morning. You know what I mean. So so this means the world, man. And two last things and then I'm done. You already know. We say one more thing, more things, but I probably these are going to be super quick. The second to last thing is follow me on my Instagram acting well, ge, give me a follow if you want to keep up with me, give me a follow. Man. I appreciate all your follows, your love, your genuine love and all that. And then the last thing I want to say is just shout out to Jesus Christ. Man. I got no shame in loving them. I love you man. I just wanted to give a shout out to the manim sticks. I think it's.
Speaker 5: Drink Champs is a drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O.
Speaker 3: R E and DJ E f f N.
Speaker 5: Listen to Drink Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs, hosted by Yours Truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real Noriagon, i g at Noriega on Twitter, mine is at Who's Crazy on I g at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com