Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. We'd love to have you be a part of the program. It is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you'd like to join us. We are eighteen days away from an inflection point for our country, a tipping point election of all tipping points, and it is getting close. Early voting has started now in many, many states, commonwealths around the country. And if you'd like information about registration in your state or commonwealth and early voting when it starts, when it stops, we have it up as a public service on Hannity dot com. Also, the radicalism extremism that the media protects Kamala Harris from that is on Hannity dot com as well. Everything's on Hannity dot com, and everything's on Hannity social media, and the same with Tim Walls. I want to just say this, I'm going to give you some news that's interesting and news that is anecdotal, and I don't want it to impact you. Well, then why are you telling us Annity what's the point? Because I'm trying to give you a snapshot of where I think we are in this race and give you my best analysis of it. It's what we do. It's not our first rodeo. I've been there when I think the campaigns are falling apart and the odds are not in our favor, and then I see momentum shifts, and when I see them, we talk about them. And I will tell you this has been a horrible week for Kamala Harris on top of the momentum which had already stalled. I think the Brettbear interview for her ended up as a disaster. Now, actually, my cracker Jack Radio staff came up with an idea. I'm not sure. I think it was a collaborative effort and I will do this later in the program, and I don't know it just it made so much sense to me. I'm like, why didn't I think that. I don't like what I don't think of the idea, But I'm no, I am. This show is very collaborative. TV is very collaborative. I don't care where a good idea comes from. I'm grateful for a good idea, and it's you know why I have the team that I have, which I'm grateful for that in every way, and it's like we finally like they decided, well, they went over the Brettbear interview and they rewatched it, and then they realized that there were so many instances of Kamala Harris and what she was saying to Brett behar and what she had said previously, that we're going to put them all together, in other words, what she's saying now versus what she said then, And I think you'll find it pretty informative. But I just want to finish the thought about about campaigns and polling and voting and anecdotal information that we'll be getting more and more of in the days and weeks to come. Uh well, not really weeks that we got as of next Tuesday. It's we're two weeks away from election day, so it is coming fast. I had suggested that this would be the case. I would just say that the best bit of news that I could give you is if you look at past elections and you look at where Donald Trump was in past years passed elections, meaning twenty sixteen, in twenty twenty, versus where he is today, there is dramatic progress. Let me give you an example. At this time in twenty twenty Joe Biden was leading by eight point nine percentage points nationally. Right now, Kamala Harris is up by one point four percent. In twenty sixteen, Hillary Clinton nationally was winning by seven point one percent. Again, Kamala Harris now is only at one point four If you look at the top battleground states at this time in twenty twenty, Joe Biden was up four point four percent. Right now, Donald Trump is up by just shy of a full percentage point in the battleground states. That's a net of five point two percentage points, which is dramatic in my view, not only think polling methodology. Methodology has changed that much. And if you look at the Real Clear Politics national average, as I said in twenty twenty, at this point, it was eight point nine percent of Joe Biden lead and now it's only a one point four percentage point lead for Kamala Harris. That's a net of seven point five percentage points for Donald Trump. That is an area to take, you know, some hope in. If you look at the favorability rating at this point in twenty twenty, Joe Biden was had an advantage of eighteen point three percent. At this point in twenty sixteen, he'll we had a seventeen percentage point lead, and right now, if you look at this year, Democrats only have a seven percentage point lead when it comes to favorability. Now, then you can look at right direction, wrong direction. Well, we saw the poll out this week. Seventy nine percent of Americans think that we are headed in the wrong direction. And I don't know who the twenty one percent that think otherwise are. So you look at these these polls, and we'll check in with our posters at the top of the next hour, and you begin to, you know, think, Okay, that's that's pretty damn good for Donald Trump. Good news. If you look at the betting market, starting with polymarket, donald Trump's up by twenty. You look at some of the British markets, donald Trump's up by double digits and almost all of them. And so that gives you hope. This is where my admonition comes in. And I don't want to be Debbie Downer here. As I said on TV last night, do people still use that term lender? Is that really outdated? Pretty outdated?
Speaker 2: People still use that?
Speaker 1: That's still going strong? It's still going strong. Okay, we were supposed to have a red wave in twenty twenty two, weren't we We were expecting a red wave. We were all kind of shocked we didn't have the red wave. And so it's I just urge you to take this information anecdotally and not let it impact you one way or the other. And a poll shift a little more towards Kamala at some point. I think the die is now beginning to be cast. But in the back of my mind, I'm always thinking, Okay, you know, what is the deep state? What is big tech?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: What does the state run media mob you know, have in store for Donald Trump in these final eighteen days. You just never know. And after all we've been through in sixteen and twenty, you know you like, for example, with Hunter Bryden's laptop in twenty twenty fifty one, former Intel officials say it looks like Russian again. They didn't even look at the laptop. They just got a call from Wincoln, Tony blinkoln And and Joe Biden desperately needed a talking point to say, oh, it has all the markings of Russian disinformation, and they're trying everything. I think people have tuned out everything as it relates to Donald Trump. The strategy, the closing argument for the Democrats now is I hate Trump. Trump is the embodiment of evil. He is a threat to democracy. He is a threat to women, He is a threat to two minorities. He is a he is a fascist. James Carvill even using a Nazi analogy. I mean, look at Kamala Harris, you know, gets a call when she's on with Charlemagne the God and says, you know, call her, yes, we can say Trump will bring in fascism, and suggesting that Trump will put non white people in camps. You have a crazy conspiracy theorist like Rachel Maddow, you know, the lead of the Russia Hoax, Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax herself out there, you know, saying that I'm worried that people like me will be put in jail. No, you're not going to be put in jail. The only one with a little common sense on the left that is it was Bill Maher. If Jnald Trump wins, he goes, I'm not going anywhere, and I'm gonna keep doing what I do and I'm going to keep writing jokes about Donald Trump, and nothing's gonna happen, and he's right. You know, I've heard this. I have a whole list of you know how many celebrities in twenty sixteen they're going to leave the country. None of them left the country. They all say they're gonna I'm gonna leave the country just to scare people. The other thing that they're really really digging deep into now is the race issue. You know, every what do I say every two years four years? Republicans are racist, they are sexist, They're homophobic, xenophobic, is lamophobic, they wont dirty air and water, transphobic, and they want to they want to kick Grandma and Grandpa over a cliff after years of only having cat food and dog food because Republicans want to take away their Social Security and their Medicare, which is a lie. Or Senator Warnock of Georgia saying Trump will be dangerous to women and two black men or join List Behart. Trump is a fascist. He wants to send in the military to kill liberals. No, he doesn't. And it's it's it's it's so stupid at times, but people believe it. Stuart Stevens is you know, suggesting that Trump supporters could burn down voting centers to discount black votes. I mean, it's so repulsive. I mean, I just think that they have so overplayed this hand of slander's mere bes merched weaponization, that it's just it just doesn't have an impact anymore. And I hate Donald Trump. I hate Donald I hate that's their closing argument. And if I'm Donald, try my closing argument. Are you better off than you were four years ago? Are the borders more safe and secure? Do you have more law and order in your town and in your city? Or do you like defund dismantled nobail laws. How do you like the high cost of energy? How do you like it when you fill up your gas tank and you're paying a buck, buck, fifty whatever more. Friend of mine's out in California sends me a picture of a gasoline station and you know, it's almost six bucks a gallon for gasoline out in California. It's insane. Kamala and Gavin, you know, both want to, you know, sue the oil companies. Great, they'll hire expensive law firms and pass the cost of those lawyers onto us. Really appreciate it. We'll even pay more for gasoline. You know, Are you're happy when you go into a grocery store, you know, and you're paying you know, thirty forty percent more depending on what you're buying, fifty percent of you're buying eggs, which I eat a lot of eggs, and I eat a lot of meat, I'm paying a lot or you know, I'm paying at least fifty percent more for all my groceries that I've paid four years ago. I can afford it. I'm not complaining. I'm not. But you know what, as a person that lived paycheck to paycheck, it sucks fake news CNN as a senior political data reporter his name's Harry entered and he noted earlier today that Donald Trump is now more popular than he was at any time in twenty sixteen or twenty again, don't let this impact you. If you live in Georgia, North Carolina, if you live in Pennsylvania, if you live in Wisconsin and Michigan and Arizona, Nevada, you have to assume that your vote is going to be the deciding vote here in spite of some news that seems to give us hope, but you can't count on it because that red wave never materialized in twenty twenty two? Did it anyway, He goes on, if you believe Trump has somehow become less popular over time, let me change your mind about that. In fact, he's more popular at this point in the campaign than he was at this point in twenty twenty or twenty sixteen, And he said his net favorability is gone from minus twenty seven in twenty sixteen to minus nine today. Harris's momentum, he said, has stalled out. What a mistake not going to the Al Smith dinner. What a disaster that shit was that she did. I'm like, huh. I had friends of mine in their room, They're like, what the hell was that? Nobody laughed, nobody anecdotally, But it's very very early. Don't let this impact your thinking at all. But RNC officials are very happy with what they're seeing in the early voting in this I've worried about North Carolina, especially in some of the rural areas that were cloppered by Hurricane Helene. The RNC chair Michael Watley telling Breitbart that we're seeing very positive upbeat results. We had a record first day turnout for Republicans in North Carolina. I just landed in Georgia in the numbers that were we've seen for the first several days. They are very positive. By the way, a lot of states allow weekend voting or at least one or two weekends.
Speaker 2: Check.
Speaker 1: You can find all that information out at Hannity dot com. Washington Times had an interesting comment from Bernie Sanders, who endorsed Kamala in August. He followed up with a statement issue through some grassroots political organization. He said, our organizers are hearing from voters in Pennsylvania who are underwhelmed with Vice President Harris's policy platform and may stay home on election day. But we're having conversations, changing minds and mobilizing those voters in pivotal Pennsylvania counties. Maybe they can send in Barack Obama to lecture them and call suggest that they're sexist. And I noticed that Kama is going to be out campaigning with Baraka Michelle Obama the first time in my adult life. I am proud of my country. But you know, again, all of this is anecdotal. You can't can cannot go by this information. A lot can happen in eighteen days. I've seen it, We've all seen it. We just passed the four year anniversary of the Hunter, Biden laptop and the fifty one former Intel officials that knew nothing about it that lied to the country that had a big impact on election results. Thirty six percent, according to one poll, said, Oh, if they knew it was true, they would have. You know, Big Tech hadn't suppressed it, then they would have They wouldn't have voted for Biden up to the top of the hour eighteen days to election day. And if you're interested in information on registration, voting, voting early, when it starts, when it stops, it's all up on Hannity dot com as a public service, along with Kamala in her own words a public service, Tim Wall's and his own words of public service. The media will never get you this information. Look, you remember the old way when you need to shop for custom window treatments. You wait around all day, you get an overpriced quote from some pushy commission salesperson. Those days are done, thank goodness, and thanks to Blinds dot com. They invented a better way. Now with completely virtual consultations, you get free sample sent right to your house. You're never gonna have to deal with the commission salesperson in your home ever again. They have premium woven wood, motorized shades, they got them all. I love motorized myself anyway. Unlimited custom window treatment since whether it's one or one hundred one, low cost and at blinds dot Com is never a hidden fee, no showroom markup, no commissions. The price you see on the website is the price you pay. And you're just gonna love the experience. And it really is simple, fast and easy. They make it easy and anyway. They have their one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. That means you can't make a mistake. Let's say you don't like the style when they put it up. Yeah, I don't like it. It's not what I thought it would be. I don't like the color, I don't like the fit. Guess what, They'll always work to me make it right for you. That's what that means. Anyway. Shop at blinds dot com right now. Save up to forty percent off on select styles. Save up to forty percent off select styles when you go to blinds dot com. A new Brookings Institute analysis finds that Kamala Harris's presidency would result in an additional twelve point three million illegals flooding into this country likely unvetted now. If Vice President Harris is reelected, is elected not re elected is elected in November, the nation altering flow of illegal immigration is expected to continue. According to a new analysis. This is the left leaning Brookings Institute. We expect net immigration to be significantly higher under a Harris administration than a second Trump administration. The worst case scenario forecast three point seven million illegal immigrants entering the US in twenty twenty five under Harris, with a total of twelve point three entering from twenty twenty five to twenty twenty eight. Overall. The report concludes Harris's high quote migration policies their words, not mine, would grow the US population by fifteen million during her first term. Wow, we already have twelve and a half that we know about. Included among the murderers, we have dozens of dead Americans, dozens of Americans raped, including children, by unvetted Harris Biden illegals. We have hundreds and hundreds of Americans that have been victims of violent crime. You see what these gangs are doing. Oh, it looks like Aurora is getting worse and worse and worse. After people denied and denied and denied. But it's only a couple of apartment complexes. It's not that bad, just a couple that they've taken over gangs from Venezuela. One hundred and eighty countries. People have come into this country from our top geopolitical foes, from countries with terroritizes. Unbelievable. Then, of course Kamala wants free housing, food, healthcare, education with a running mate, legal drivers' licenses? What does that mean? Does that mean they get to vote? Do you need even need a license to vote anymore? In New York? I didn't need one. They have all the above, and then of course if you want a sex change operation, they'll include that too, and then a amnesty there quote earned path to citizenship. Over at the View More Desperation, co host Sonny Houston accusing Fox News of racism and sexism as the liberal media entered damage control mode because it was such a disaster with Brett Pair. You know, I saw a little bit of the panel after the interview, and one woman said that she came in hot and also said that she became angrier. Oh, she was angry. There was no joy in that interview. And anyway, she was on to say he was not angry. He was in command of the fact she was passionate. Passion does not equal anger. You know, Donald Trump actually called me dumb at a rally recently. Have these tropes that are used against women and women of color in particular. Do you see what this is? All they've got? This is that this is now the fear mongering of the radical left. They can't run on if you are better off. He's a Nazi, He's a fascist.
Speaker 2: You know. Uh.
Speaker 1: You know people saying, oh, well, we'll give you forgivable loans for black entrepreneurs. Oh, I can't say that because it's unconstitutional. I mean for everybody. I'll change my opinion again. You know, Donald Trump will be dangerous to women and black men. Senator Warnock donald Trump is a fascist, joyless, behar He wants to send in the military to kill liberals. They're losing their mind. Stuart Stevens, suggesting Trump's supporters could burn down voting centers to discount black votes. Unbelievable. Didn't work out very well when they sent Barack Obama on the campaign trail, and they're sending him and Michelle Obama now out together. Not exactly America's most loved couple. They live in the palatial, you know, estate on Matha's vineyard. I don't begrudge them that, but not exactly in touch with the people. And he's talking about quote the brothers and excoriating them and lecturing them and then suggesting that maybe sexism is the reason they're not voting for Kamala.
Speaker 2: Believe the same kinds of energy and turn in all quarters of our neighborhoods aecuities is for sol Now. I also want to say that he seems to be more pronounced with the bros. I'm not treating two men directly. Part of it makes me think that, well, you just aren't feeling the idea of having a woman as president, and you're coming up with other alternatives and other reasons for him. So now you're thinking about sitting out or even supporting somebody who has a history of ptegrating you because you think that's a side strength, because that's one being a man is putting women down.
Speaker 1: That's not exciting, that's not exciting, that is not acceptable. You know what the problem is? This is nothing that Donald Trump. I'm sorry that Barack Obama is saying that it's true you know, everybody, every demographic is impacted by violent crime that has gone up dramatically under Harris and Biden. Everybody is impacted by dramatic inflation caused by Harris and Biden. You know, between eggs and meat, I'm paying about fifty percent more than I used to pay. Everybody's impacted by the high price of energy and gasoline. You know, everybody's you know, the high cost of everything.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Under Donald Trump's first two years in office, three hundred and four thousand unvetted i'm sorry illegal immigrants, and he put the you know, remain in Mexico policy in place, built a wall, and lo and behold it was the lowest level of illegal immigration we've had in decades under Harris and Biden, over twelve and a half million. How's that working out for people? If you want to look at economic statistics, this what a staggering difference that that that makes in people's lives, staggering especially You'll tell you the people that benefited the most are minorities. And we've gone through those statistics repeatedly on this program about how the people that did the best under Donald Trump's economic plan were African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, women in the workplace, in African American youth unemployment. That was all Donald Trump. But he's a fascist, He's a Nazi. That's their closing argument. They can't run on the fundamental question are you better off than you were four years ago? Tamala made a verbal gaff I stood up to veterans. Well in a lot of ways they did. Anyway, back to Kamala. Now, with their poll numbers having hit the skids, they're trying to bring in the big hitters. Didn't work well with Barack, didn't work out particularly well with Bill Clinton. Right would be alive today. You know, if they only vetted the illegal immigrants, letting end of the country whoops. LA's been a point we've made. Anyway, Barack Obama's become increasingly involved in the Harris campaign, and now they announced that there'll be changes on Saturday, October the twenty sixth, where he is about to appear with Barack and Michelle Obama in the first case, I guess will be Michigan. It'll be your first political appearance since she gave a speech at the August Democratic National Convention after the rally of Michigan. Michelle will appear at a rally in Atlanta. Was he going two to the seven Swing states?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Bill Marris said something I thought was pretty interesting, he said, and can you imagine, just think about this, the coverage of Milania or Trump or jd Vance's wife were accused of smashing one of their friends in the face in public, and there were three witnesses who said they were told about the assault by the victim right after it happened. That would be the top of the hour news for days, probably weeks on end till the end of the campaign. And either Malania Trump or Missus Vans would you know, confessed in person and apologize, then the press still wouldn't let it go. It was interesting to see Bill mars comings. He says, if people don't know what's going on, because the Daily Mail's reporting that three women who Doug Emhoff's girlfriend talked to contemporaneously that he said that back in twenty eleven that were at the cons Film Festival and he slapped her and he thought he was that she was flirting with the valet and he got pissed off. That's what the story says. I have no idea if this is true, this is what the report was, but they do have contemporaneous you know, three people that say that, Yeah, I was told immediately at the time. He said. What I'm saying is if this becomes more credible, and we don't know yet, I mean a lot of conservative outlets still are reporting it. But if it becomes more credible, certainly on the level of Brett Kavanaugh, which was kind of which was the kind of thing that was reported by everybody pretty quickly, does the liberal media keep ignoring it? Wouldn't that make it look worse? Never mind that, of course we have the story about him knocking up the nanny and impregnating her. And I'm sure if it was a Republican it would be a very different story, wouldn't it. It'd be very different coverage, wouldn't there be. We're going to get to this Al Smith dinner later. I will tell you it was. It was amazing because what's the comedian of this guy? He does Tim Walls on Oh gaff again. Yeah, he was so good. He's so funny. It was like really refreshing, you know, because a lot of times these guys suck at these dinners. Anyway, he was just great. Don't know him that well. I have seen him on Saturday Night Live play Tim Walls and it's funny as hell. And anyway, so Harris skipped the in person event pre recorded video. It probably was a good thing for Trump, because you don't want to follow somebody who's a speaker who kills it. If you don't want to follow a comedian that has the house, you know, tears the house down, you just don't. But there was a buffer, and the buffer was this cringe worthy, ridiculous Saturday Night Live, skittish Kamala Harris message and it was just awful. Jim Gaffigan was great, and he took a lot of shots at Harris for skipping the event and mocked a pre recorded video on top of it all. You know, Letitia James was there on the days where Trump was, which made his joke last night on Subpoena's even funnier. And anyway, I just think it was just pretty darn interesting to watch all of this. We're going to play the best of Trump's jokes later in the program. It's the first time a Democratic nominatedn't go to this dinner since Walter Mondale in nineteen eighty four. Uh, and I just think it was a big mistake and that that skit was just embarrassing. Trump spoke for thirty minutes, was hilariously funny. We're going to take out his best five well in the best ten minutes of what he said last night and play it later in the program. If you really wanted Vice President Arris to accept your invitation, I guess you should have told her the funds were going to bail out looters and rioters in Minneapolis, and she would have been here, guaranteed. It's for the darn good joke. Wish I thought of that, And then he said that he was, you know, in Michigan receiving communion from Gretchen Whitmer. That was another Surgate disaster. All the polls indicating I'm leading big with the Catholic pote vote. I should be, but I don't think Kamalo has given up yet. He hasn't. Instead of attending tonight's event, he's in Michigan receiving communion from Gretchen Whitman. He also joked that Harris would have shown up if you know this was about the fund then said, but if you really wanted Vice President Harris to accept your invitation, you know, just just make it for a bail fund for people that are burning down a police precinct. But anyway, he said, I must say that when I heard she was in coming, I said, I really had hoped that she would come, because we can't get enough of hearing her beautiful laugh, the giggling Vice president. This is all fun. This was funny. And I have friends there and he and this is not a room that normally would be super friendly to Donald Trump, but they really liked it. So Trump also said, tradition holds, I'm supposed to tell a few self deprecating jokes this evening. So here it goes. Now, I got nothing, I got nothing, there's nothing to say. I guess I just don't want to. I don't see the point of taking shots at myself when other people have been shooting at me for a hell of a long time. Kind of making a joke about the assassination attempt? What are you going to do? You can't a You're gonna cry cry over. That takes a lot of guts for him to get out on the campaign trail. That doesn't get talked about much. Gaffagin said, twenty two percent of Americans identify as Catholics. Catholics will likely be a key demographic in every battleground state. I'm sorry, why is Vice President Harris not here? This is a room full of Catholics and Jews in New York City. This is a layup for the Democratic nominee. And then he said, I mean in her defense, I mean he did find time to appear on the View and Howard Stern and Colbert and the longtime staple of campaigning Call Her Daddy podcast. And he finally joked that Harris didn't show up because she didn't like him, and an ass Senate Majority Leader Chucky Schumer was sitting beside him if he had poor breath, that was funny, and even even the Cardinal was not happy about it. Anyway, we'll get to that later in the program. We'll get to our pollsters coming up later in the program. Want to tell you