Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: I just watched the video I hadn't seen it of the dude that plays for the women's volleyball team for San Jose State. Yeah, and clearly the fastest person on the court.
Speaker 1: Oh, the most violent spiker, the greatest leaper. I mean, this fella can leap like an NBA player, explosive why physique and the upper body. And again, I don't care how you want to express, what kind of person you want to be. I really don't, But there are dudes playing women's sports and people are okay with it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's gone the other direction now. So we've got five teams in a row that have forfeited against San Jose State.
Speaker 2: They won't play.
Speaker 1: God bless those brave gals, because they're going to run into some real opposition.
Speaker 3: Some of the states have not are some of the schools have not been forceful enough to me in their explanation of why they I mean some of the early ones they even came up with. It's just a scheduling conflict or whatever. No no, no, no, say it out loud, say you're not going to play against the team that's got a dude on the team.
Speaker 1: Part of it is like California schools would be afraid of being prosecuted by the state or the federal government because remember Biden and Harris tried to get transgender as a protected class under Title nine.
Speaker 2: So you got.
Speaker 3: You got the boys and girls' sports where they dominate. Like I don't know why. It's Connecticut, where the Connecticut boys have just broken all the track records for high school and stuff, like a really.
Speaker 2: Blue state, so there's very little pushback.
Speaker 3: But I like, you remember the story we had a couple of years ago. We didn't follow this enough. Like a middle aged dude that played juco women's basketball, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: That's a completely different thing.
Speaker 3: He was like forty years old, still had college eligibility because he didn't finish school and went back and played women's juco basketball, and he was pretty good. He wasn't like he was dominating into it. He was a forty year old out of shapegun.
Speaker 2: My guys I played with in church league, they used to be pretty good.
Speaker 3: So that's a different thing. It's still not cool, but I found that one somewhat a music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was amusing, although on my memory is going back to that high school that forfeited the game midway through because the boy, the young man on the other team had injured so many of their players.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know how.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that dads weren't and moms weren't flying out of the stands, attacking refs, or allowing.
Speaker 1: Or dragging their player off the field to the court. I would have made such a scene. Oh yeah, if my kid had been at that, I've been in the middle of the court. You had to get the police to get me out of there.
Speaker 2: I want everybody's attention right now. Who's okay with this? Right? Good lord?
Speaker 1: So, one of the San Jose State volleyball players, books Brooks Lesser I think her name is, it joined us a dozen more than a dozen other female athletes ensuing the NCAA for Title nine violations, and here she is.
Speaker 2: It's the brand new cut Michael.
Speaker 4: I fully support every school that is deciding to find the courage take the stand to not play against us. It's so many people above you, as a young woman telling you just do what you're told in sports, put your head down, work hard, that's it.
Speaker 2: Don't complain.
Speaker 4: And so I think it's just amazing to see that there's these young women that are finally deciding to use their voice and take a stand.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, she went on to say a couple other things.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the main point.
Speaker 1: But in the sickening part of it to me, well, or a number of sickening parts of it, honestly, is that these young women, when they say we don't want a dude on our team, we don't want a dude in the locker room, are told by both men and women, shut up women, the guy who's going to do what he wants, and you women don't get to say anything about it. And the fact that this isn't a ninety seven percent, you know, disapproval women's rights issue in America just goes to show you how far the ideological capture of the neo Marxist left has gone to American women who have been convinced if you are a good person and you want approval and you want to belong, you need to espouse these beliefs. And for whatever reason, there's a hell of a lot of American women, less than you would think from the media, but a hell of a lot of American women who said, oh, okay, I want to be a good person, and so I will repeat what I have been told.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's it's just it's just so hard to believe.
Speaker 3: It's it's been going on for years and I still, like, actually can't believe it's actually happening.
Speaker 1: I know, like I said last hour, I feel like I'm standing there saying arguing in favor of the proposition that there is a sun in the sky.
Speaker 2: Look at it. It's so don't look at it, look for long, but look at it. You can feel the warmth coming from it. No, there's there's no sun in the sky.
Speaker 1: Well, how is it that we've arrived at a place so insane I'm having to even make this argument.
Speaker 3: So I was just looking up San Jose State because I don't know anything about San Jose State. Thirty six thousand students Division one. So these are Division one girls college volleyball players. You know how good you've got to be to get to play a Division one sports. I mean, you have to be freaking awesome. And somebody's not playing because you got a guy in the team right, five universities in a row. How much coverage is this getting in the main stream media. I have not seen a syllable about it on the network, you know what, that's true. I haven't either other than this show, and like Fox, I won't seen anywhere either and post.
Speaker 1: If they did report on it, it would be you know, surface level wildly biased.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be like it's a fifty to fifty issue.
Speaker 1: Some parents are upset or Republicans pounced when blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Not it's crazy, and I gotta believe ninety percent of Americans think it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the numbers are not quite that high, but they are increasing rapidly as more and more people are confronted with what strikes me is an incredibly obvious reality. But it took them a while to get there and find welcome to sanity. Oh, this makes me insane, it's.
Speaker 3: I don't I believe it is as high as ninety percent. There's just a great chunk of people that are like diluting themselves even though they know it doesn't make sense, because they think it's the appropriate thing to do, which is scary. Yeah, the power of the power of I want to be part of the cool crowd or on the right side of history, or whatever it is that makes people do that is really frightening.
Speaker 2: Yes, Michael, you saw this all throughout COVID. Yeah, yeah, true.
Speaker 3: That's a good example of things that just plane didn't make sense. The whole gotta wear a mask as you walk from here to the booth. Then you can take your mask off. But it's just you know, this is what the cool, smart people are doing, or people in my social where I run, So that's what I'll do.
Speaker 2: Too, just ignoring obvious reality. This makes no sense.
Speaker 1: And the whole argument over the sun is fairly harmless, I suppose, but this is doing actual damage to women and the other aspect of it that I think we can't hammer too much. And I'm reminded of one of my favorite quotes from Voltaire, Truly, whoever is able to make you It's translated in different ways. Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. And I read It's at home unfortunately, but I have a really great analysis of it that goes into the context of what he was writing about at the time, and his point was when you surrender the right to determine for yourself reality. If you will submit to somebody making you say that volleyball player is a woman, they've made you believe or say absurdities, you have surrendered your right to determine what is right or wrong in your actions as well. And whether you know it or not, you have been broken. You have been forced to your knees and forced to say something you know to not be true in the manner of Mao's cultural revolution in China. And that's not only a horrifying thing because your spirit is broken and you have become like a pack animal, but also because then they have control of you. And that is when you see you know, people hounded Jews, accosted, physically terrorized on college campuses. Those are students who have been made to believe absurdities or say absurdities, and who are now committing atrocities because they have been told to They've been told it's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and on the whole trend thing is so I don't I think it's beyond peaked and it's on the downside, I hope.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: But if it were not, you know, you will be dead soon. I mean, look at us, we both got one foot in the grave.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 3: People that feel this way, the young people that have grown up with this is normal.
Speaker 2: They won't even question it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder, although it's funny my kids do and I've never said a word about it. They were immediately like, this is nuts. So maybe I'm wrong about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I sneak into your house late at night and doctor Nathan, you know I should have told you years ago.
Speaker 3: But I know your dad only talks about Columbus Day. But I gotta tell you about some other things, right, right, Katie.
Speaker 2: You have thoughts?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just just to remind everyone. In the words of the beautiful Riley Gaines, hot dogs are dogs.
Speaker 3: I should realize that was her. Oh that's fantastic. I need that on a shirt stop.
Speaker 2: I'm certainly a fan of that. Yeah, dogs are dogs. Do you get that? Folks?
Speaker 1: Trans women are women? We're told, well, no, they're not. Hot dogs are dogs. There's our middle finger raised rejoinder, which I love. Whoever can make you repeat absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Speaker 3: There should be better journalism around this. There should have been when San Jose State did have opponents as they went nine to zero, there should have more press in the stands talking to people. So, I see you're enjoying the game. They got a dude on the team. What do you think of that?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry, was there more to that thought.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, like a women's volleyball team playing against one or more dudes. What we're up against is the media and the educational complex had been captured by the neo Marxists, and so it's an uneven playing field. But there we are, game on now. I haven't called her a dude. Joe Getty has?
Speaker 2: Did they pass that law which we're not because.
Speaker 3: Misgendering was going to be against the law. They were trying to get that going in California, right, Yeah, I think it's going to be like a workplace harassment. Oh my god, please Gavin sue me. Please, Gavin, I'm begging.
Speaker 1: I will refrain from saying anything cruel about you for three weeks, two weeks, if you please would sue me over that.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful dream.
Speaker 3: So Kamla has got a new ad out that's supposed to bring in the working class man. We'll see if you think it's effective or not. It's been mocked in some quarters well and neutrally presented, so that among other things on the way. I don't know how many of you hear the opening of the Armstrong Ngetty show every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, first half hours of Blockbuster, Yeah, kind taper off.
Speaker 3: What are there called benchmark things that we do every single day?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: For instance, the freedom loving quote of the day today was from the great Thomas Sowell, who said, one of many disservices done too young people is giving them the puffed up notion that they are in a position to pass sweeping judgments on a world that they have barely begun to experience. And I thought it was interesting that he used the term to service. It's something we do too young people, and it's cruel and it's go ahead. I know you have thoughts on this, but it like tells them they have to that they're in charge and they need to change the world.
Speaker 2: And that's utterly inappropriate. That's laying a weight on them they don't deserve, right.
Speaker 3: Well, one of our favorite sayings around here when you're talking about X one and one, and that's I like that one.
Speaker 2: Do you think you're better than me? And that's another saying, I like your trademark. Yeah, quit staring at me? What are you looking at?
Speaker 3: One of our favorite sayings though, if you're talking about used to be millennials, but now millennials are all grown ups, gen Z, gen X whatever.
Speaker 2: They didn't raise themselves.
Speaker 3: It's not like it's some genetic you know, it's the culture they came into, created by us, the adults.
Speaker 2: And so I often wonder about this.
Speaker 3: You've talked about the normal teenage tendency to want to rebel, but I wonder what that was like back in the day on the prairie.
Speaker 2: I get that that's part.
Speaker 3: Of being a teenager, But would you because everybody had the same lot in.
Speaker 2: Life, Yeah, what would you have been rebelled? What would have been in your mind?
Speaker 3: I mean, everybody's dressed the same doing the same job, with the same expectations.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you know, it's bast awkwards now and upside down is that Until fairly recently, it was clear, I think, to virtually all children that you will earn your way up to being taken seriously, being respected as an opinion.
Speaker 2: The adults are talking in other words, right.
Speaker 1: And that was part of life, and that was not to be resented or or it needn't be cruel at all, because it's a perfectly appropriate thing to say. If I'm discussing family finances with my wife and my kid wants to pop in and throw something out there that's that's sweet and it's cute. But then the adults need to talk. And I think the child centered family phenomenon that we've talked about a little bit and the I've done it too much myself. I know I have the self esteem movement thing it gave kids. And again this is a very very recent development, the idea that you are absolutely your opinion is absolutely equal, and you Gretituneberg at age sixteen are in charge of fixing the world.
Speaker 2: Who would do that to a child?
Speaker 1: Again, put the weight of the world on their skinny little shoulders.
Speaker 2: That's not good for them. It's terrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I have said to my children. You probably have two years before or most parents, but I have said to my children before, So you, as a thirteen year old, know how.
Speaker 2: This whole thing works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how did you figure this out?
Speaker 1: You know? I actually tried with my kids, with love and respect to to tell them and I always use the metaphor when you first become an adult or a young adult. You've walked in the front door of a big complex building, and there's a tendency to stand there in the lobby and tell everybody what's going on in that building.
Speaker 2: I suggest you.
Speaker 1: Explore the building for a while before you start telling people about the building. And that's what life is. You gotta be a little humble, which didn't come naturally to me either, but that message was delivered to me as well. That's nice, but it's a lot more complicated than that. You'll understand more the more you live and observe it. That's not hurtful.
Speaker 3: Well, And the crazy thing is you get less certain about everything the older you get in the more experience you have, like well, like practically everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of being humbled, it's like a rookie walking into a locker room in the NFL, for instance, and say any of the veterans, all right, I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to tell you what the NFL is all about. How would that go over? Right?
Speaker 3: He would be laughed out of the franchise. So Kamala Harris is struggling with young men. They put together a new ad to try to appeal to young men. It's being mocked in some circles.
Speaker 6: We'll see how you like it Armstrong and Geeddy.
Speaker 3: So there are some people that believe at least the Kamala Harris campaign feels like they're losing. Wow, look at her. I just saw her up there on the TV. She had the angry, yelling face like of Trump as opposed to the joyful, happy, smiling face that she has had along Some people to believe that. One the fact that she changed her argument. It seems with three weeks to go over the weekend going with I released my medical records. Where is their medical records? His brain is shot? Have you seen this? Like wre this is your closing argument now it's going to be that he's like he's mentally ill. And then also the fact that she's doing these interviews that she hadn't done prior. She's going on Fox tomorrow, She's sitting down with Brett Behar, gonna do an interview on Fox. She's gonna go on Joe Rogan next week, and sitting down with Joe Rogan. That seems like a I got a swing for the fences here, because those are dangerous settings for her.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I'm still trying to figure out exactly why she's doing it. It's either desperation or really hoping to woo a handful of never Trump Republicans who are watching Brett bhar It seems just you know, running across a minefield for a can of coke.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: And then the other indication is working so hard to show up the black vote, particularly the black mail vote. When you're shoring up the vote that's supposed to be your like your baseline, you can count on it.
Speaker 2: Vote at the end that ain't.
Speaker 1: Good's that's desperate straits. Hey, this is a tangent before we get into the main thing. But we got to play this. This is the obnoxious Kristen Welker with Mike Johnson, the Speaker of the House, on the hole show us your medical records thing thirty seven.
Speaker 2: Michael, So it's unnecessary.
Speaker 3: You can see that he didn't release his medical records.
Speaker 2: You don't want to know things like his.
Speaker 3: Cholesterol level, whether he's dealing with any issue that we may not know about if he's going to be commander in chief.
Speaker 2: And he also said he would relieve cognitive to your question, should he release that?
Speaker 7: The American people christ and the American people don't care about the cholesterol level of Donald Trump. They care about the cost of living and the fact they cannot pay for groceries because Kamala Harris and Joe Biden's policies they put them in that situation.
Speaker 2: Boy, mecal records are that's fine.
Speaker 1: That's fine about that clip makes the Martha Radits.
Speaker 2: The Venezuelan gangs violent.
Speaker 1: Venezuelan gangs have only taken over a handful of apartment complexes in Aurora, Colorado.
Speaker 2: That makes that look sensible.
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't think people want to know Donald Trump's cholesterol level.
Speaker 2: Show me Donald Trump's cholesterol level. Yeah, that was Lord.
Speaker 3: She had to be thinking that was about example. Nobody cares about anybody's cholesterol level. Yeah, the fact that he's going to be the if he wins, the oldest president we've ever elected, you'd.
Speaker 2: Think they'd be I want to look at their vitals.
Speaker 1: But sure, hey, And that would be a reasonable thing to want to expect, except that the presidents and presidential candidates released what they want and nothing else, and always have and there's no standard.
Speaker 3: And the sitting president everybody in the country knows, isn't capable of being president, right, now any president for several more months.
Speaker 1: Correct, Yeah, anyway, so under the main fair, So, Kamala is desperate to shore up her numbers among a number of constituencies, including those traditionally loyal Democrats. But she's also trying to snag young men because they are breaking in enormous numbers toward Trump and the campaign, and some of their supporters have unleashed the real men for Kamala add that both of us saw online or whatever it was, and it's funny both of us had a similar reaction to it. We'll play you the audio first and then discuss.
Speaker 3: I'm man enough to enjoy a barrel proof bourbon meat, man enough to cook my steak rare, man.
Speaker 8: Enough to deadlift five hundred and break out of my daughter's hair.
Speaker 3: You think I'm afraid to rebuild a carburetor, ty your carburetors for breakfast.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid of bears. That's what beer hugs were for. I'll tell you another thing. I shure I'm not afraid of women. They want to control their bodies. I say go for it. When use I you have to start a family, I'm not afraid of family. I'm man enough to tell you that I cry.
Speaker 6: I love actually goodwill hunting well side story impreded, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Sick of so called men domineering, belittling and controlling women just so they can feel more powerful.
Speaker 2: That's not how my mama raised me.
Speaker 1: All right, fair enough, you got a rancher, you got a mechanic, you got a biker.
Speaker 2: Do you got a weight lifter?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Manly outdoor as he met, Well, except it reeked inauthenticity. Yeah, just reeked of it, like none of them came off as the slightest.
Speaker 1: Bit real guy. Yeah, and that's that's the funny thing. It was ripped online. Everything's ripped online, but as the cringiest political had ever created. Yes, an example of complete shocking incompetence and reason enough not to vote for Airis and others have said, yeah, the men are like beta males, and this is difficult to say in a way that doesn't make us come off as as well.
Speaker 2: Dix.
Speaker 1: I wasn't buying for a single second that the I eight carburetor guy for Breakfast had ever seen a carburetor. The rancher I know ranchers. Turns out they're all actors. They're like improv comedians. And Hollywood types. Winston Carter, the farmer who's man enough to whatever he said, appears to have been a part of a comedy collective called heck Bender, which released a low budget twenty sixteen movie called Spaghetti Man. He co starred as the superhero wears a paperbag on his head and shoots spaghetti from his hands.
Speaker 2: It sounds very entertaining. It's an not superpower, nonethe less. So all these.
Speaker 1: Guys, no, not a single one of these guys. Well, the black guy who was talking about deadlifting, he's actually a fitness guy. But not a single one of these guys was who they claimed to be, which would suggest that they just couldn't find any.
Speaker 3: Or well, you're it'd be hard to find. Even if you're gonna find real ranchers, mechanics, all that sort of stuff who come off as more manly men, then you're gonna put the words in their mouths. And I'm not afraid of allowing a woman to do what she wants with their body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whoever says crap like that, right right?
Speaker 3: Who is willing to be portrayed as possibly afraid of that?
Speaker 2: And it's just so weird.
Speaker 3: It's like a Barack Obama's lecture to those black dudes that we played earlier, where he said, and you think that's being a man. You don't think a woman can be president? No, no, no, I'm worried about inflation. The economy is my thing. Well, and I've been listening.
Speaker 1: Now for several months, and she doesn't seem to have any policies at all other than pandering. So no, it's because you're a racist or sexist. There's something the whole trying to shame people into voting for Kamala. She trying to shame black men into voting for Kamala. And then you got Joe Biden with it. If you don't vote for me, you ain't black. Holy cow, I'd like to apologize to Black America for all politicians in the way they condescend the y'all.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting. I just came across this kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: Liberal talk show host Bill Maher said he wasn't worried that former President Trump would win the twenty twenty four race. He said, he's not he's not panicking, not even nervous.
Speaker 2: About this election.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. Yeah, they're right.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that as opposed to going with the it's the last election because I don't I don't like Elon saying that about it's the last election of Kama wins.
Speaker 2: It's just this is not good.
Speaker 3: First of all, it definitely gives license to crazy people to do violent things.
Speaker 2: I mean, because you if you.
Speaker 3: Believe one of them winning would end the country, you're a patriot to try to stop that, argue Oblake.
Speaker 1: Sure, Elon's point about they want to eliminate the Electoral College and pack the Supreme Court, and he had one more, oh the filibuster, and they will so pervert our current electoral system that they never lose again.
Speaker 2: And I just I don't see that happening.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, they are on the left media taking one hundred percent seriously the idea that Trump will cancel further elections, or he was talking about using the National Guard of the military to deal with the enemy within, including Adam Schiff, and they were taking it completely seriously that he would have like one hundred first Airborne go after Adam shift And none of that stuff is going to happen.
Speaker 2: Trump is.
Speaker 1: A loose cannon and a lunatic in a lot of ways, but the institutions of this country. If we let them do what they do, will do what they do, and we will be fine mostly.
Speaker 3: Kam Law on the other hand, good lord, Do I think he would steal an election if he could? Yes, I do think he would, Donald Trump. But I don't think our system will allow it.
Speaker 2: No, I don't either. He Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't want to relitigate there the twenty twenty election or whatever.
Speaker 3: But here's a dumb thing I will do briefly, just in case you come across it today. Because I heard the left version of it first before I heard the explanation, and I wondered, what the hell's going on there? I flipped on Morning Joe on MSNBC this morning, and they showed Donald Trump at a rally kind of swaying back and forth the music, and they said, Mika or Joe, there you see Donald Trump swaying to music as he did for minute after minute after minute at a rally yesterday. Kamala Harris is calling for mental competency tests and to release his records. Here you see Donald Trump. And then they all just started laughing. What is he doing? How long did he stand there just swaying to the music. I know, how crazy is that? Has he lost his mind?
Speaker 2: Did he need to be helped off stage? So I heard that and I thought, what is going on there?
Speaker 3: It wasn't until I was watching Fox that I heard there was a couple of medical emergencies at his rally, and so as happened sometimes while paramedics were dealing with that, they just went to music, and he just stood up there and waited until they got a dealt with That's what was going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so fine, But how is one.
Speaker 3: Side full of misinformation and disinformation and needs to be regulated by the government and the other one we can trust to regulate when when they're when they're portrayed to me? If I hadn't watched Fox, I would have I would have thought, Wow, what would crazy Trump do there?
Speaker 2: Why was he just standing there all that time as usual? I think you got two groups of people.
Speaker 1: You got people so evil that they want to have the power of censorship.
Speaker 2: They want that power.
Speaker 1: And then you have the useful idiots who, because they only hear one side of it, think you know that you're right, the Republicans lie all the time. We should eliminate misinformation. Or you have a new clip I'm not sure it's it's up yet, but Kamala railing at the NAACP about the need to hold accountable and punish any social media outlets and other media that allow disinformation and misinformation. So she's vowing more censorship by the government through the companies that are afraid of them.
Speaker 8: Oh you do, Yeah, go ahead, and we'll put the Department of Justice of the United States back in the business of justice. We will double the Civil Rights Division and direct law enforcement to counter this extremism. We will hold social media platforms accountable for the hate infiltrating their platforms, because they have a responsibility to help fight against this threat.
Speaker 2: To our democracy.
Speaker 6: And if you profit off of hate, if you act as a megaphone for misinformation or cyber warfare, if you don't police your platforms, we are going to hold you accountable as a community.
Speaker 1: Keeping in mind that saying young people don't need the COVID vaccine, the schools ought to be open. America is the land of opportunity. That's all hate speech.
Speaker 2: Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation, right exactly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, great, or MSNBC saying look how crazy Trump has he just stood there, he locked up.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is that?
Speaker 3: That's I mean, that's the definition of misinformation, which you're allowed to do because if I don't like it, then I stop watching you sure crazy.
Speaker 2: We will finish Strong next, are Strong, And.
Speaker 3: I just contacted an advice nurse. Her advice for me in just a couple of seconds. It's kind of funny, all right, And I want to go through a couple of texts here as we finished Strong, Jack and Joe, but Jack. Last week, I was in a CBS and needed to use the restroom. A homeless man went in just before me. He was washing his feet in the toilet. I chose to leave. If your goal to wash your feet is to make them cleaner, I'm not sure the toilet's start a place.
Speaker 1: It depends on the state of the toilet. You know how it is you walk into a store, John, and you're thinking, this.
Speaker 2: Could be great, this could be horrible.
Speaker 3: We were talking about schools public schools earlier. As of October twenty twenty three, Oregon high school students do not need to demonstrate basic master in reading, writing, or math to graduate, meaning you can graduate high school without proving.
Speaker 2: Proficiency in these areas.
Speaker 3: The State Board of education has paused the essential skills requirement, which I assume was put in place because of COVID and people fell behind, which is stupid anyway. So your answer is, to kids fell behind, I will just let you graduate without being able to do math or read.
Speaker 2: Now we won't teach you. How is that a benefit?
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't the conversation be should we keep around everybody go to another year's school or whatever you're going to come up with.
Speaker 2: Right, but the idea of will lower the standards?
Speaker 3: Who I never I've never understood this, but anyway, I'll read on. They paused the essential skills requirement, which assessed these skills, extending this pause through the twenty seven to twenty eight school year.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, because standards are racist, among.
Speaker 3: Other things, and it will be paused indefinitely, probably, So it's going to go on for another four years and they'll just.
Speaker 2: Keep keep it going.
Speaker 3: So there's no requirement for graduating high school. It doesn't mean anything other than your parents took advantage of the government provided childcare.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I need to quibble with one word in that article. They use the term mastery. It's not mastery, it's just getting to a minimum level clearing the bar of all right, you know most of the alphabet.
Speaker 3: We talked a lot about the San Jose volleyball. Dude, it's like the Seinfeld episode where Kramer dominates.
Speaker 2: The kids karate glass. It's somewhat like that. We've gotten quite a.
Speaker 3: Few texts from people who don't believe Brett Behar is going to do a tough interview with goam l hears. They think that Fox is out to keep Trump from winning. Uh and uh and that. So I think you're wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they're wrong too.
Speaker 1: Brett occasionally will surprise me with how quote unquote moderate he is not conservative, which is fine. He sees himself as an old school neutral junk.
Speaker 2: You don't have to be a conservative at all to do a good interview with me either.
Speaker 1: No, I'd be shocked if he doesn't do a good one, although, frankly, when he and Martha moderated the debate, that was terrible.
Speaker 2: Almost finish. Let's get ready final thoughts with Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: So my advice from the advice nurse I'll save for my final thought. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getti.
Speaker 1: Michael back in the saddle, again lead us off final thoughts.
Speaker 9: Yeah, when vacationed on the coast and I was walking along the beach and I saw what appeared to be a memorial setup, and we thought, oh, we got to be silent, you know, maybe somebody's son died here or whatever. It turns out it was a John Denver memorial.
Speaker 2: Oh from where he plane crashed.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and so yeah, people were out there.
Speaker 2: Check your fuel gauge. It's a good reminder. Yeah, Katie Green are esteemed Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 5: We touched on that story earlier of my mom and dad being an Alameda and getting all four of their tires stone. I would just like to reiterate that the car was parked in a handicap spot, like on top of steal.
Speaker 2: And everything you want the car and.
Speaker 3: The handicap stole four wheels off a car in a handicap spot.
Speaker 2: Animals, how shure Utopia coming along? Jack? Final thought. So I had a particular issue.
Speaker 3: I won't get into the details, but I called the advice nurse during the show and they said, does your scrotum feel hotter than usual to the touch?
Speaker 2: And I told him no, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: The baseline temp is so I don't really Oh you can fry an egg on this thing?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, okay, okay, I'm being asked to follow that. Yes, I need to reread my contract.
Speaker 2: Your punchline was so good. You don't need to have a final three you go. I'm strong in Getty. Pick up another. They're grueling four hour work. So many people who thinks so little time?
Speaker 1: Oh golly g you should go to armstrong in getty dot com for the hot links. Pick up some ang swag for your favorite Ang fan. We really do need to get the hot dogs are.
Speaker 2: Dogs t shirt? Gone? Well, we got to talk to Hanson about that.
Speaker 3: Is it hot to the touch? See you tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm man enough to enjoy it. I'm strong and Getty. Oh, everybody's attention right now. Do you think I'm afraid to rebuild a carburetor? You carburetors for breakfast? Okay, don't you think that's a little odd. I've been thinking that we really all need a tremendous hug, and I'm going to stop you. I'm not a fan. It is a painful moment.
Speaker 3: We get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely are you sure, oh dead show.
Speaker 7: This has to stop, and it has to stop like the day before yesterday.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you all very much. Armstrong and Getty