Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: All right, let's bring you in Alexis Christoph Ris for our market movers this morning. Alexis, what are you looking at?
Speaker 3: I'm looking at Intel because it's sort of quietly having a pretty incredible day. So shares are now at their highest level since the year two thousand and it looks like Wall Street is pretty optimistic about Intel's turnaround plans. You know, that chip maker is sort of in the midst of this multi year effort to restore its leadership, you know, after years of seating market shared arrivals. So analysts expect Intel's rally to continue. They say the potential for new big name customers to be announced is looking pretty good here in the next few weeks and months, and some predict that the stock could trend toward one hundred dollars over time. We've got Intel up today trading at around sixty nine dollars a share, so it is definitely one of our top movers today.
Speaker 4: And folks that were back in the nineties, Intel in the nineties.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, the Nvidia was.
Speaker 4: The netflishill of the nineties, just best performing stock in the nineties, and it's taken thirty years, for twenty thirty years to kind of regain.
Speaker 1: Somebody nineties or back, Paul, So this is in tune with that.
Speaker 4: And my boy Frank Giarry's the chairman of the board there and he's doing an awesome job. So that's good for them. What else you got for us?
Speaker 3: Got jet Blue? So we should just say that the airlines in general are having a really good day, and that's because we're seeing oil pulled back really dramatically, because this of course goes into the making of jet fuel, which is a carrier, is one of the carriers largest costs. So having said that, jet Blue is also rallying because it got a nice upgrade today from Seaport Research to buy from Neutral, and jet Blue is seen as a beneficiary of the problems Spirit Airlines is having, because Spirit is now saying that it might have to shut down US operations within days if jet fuel prices don't come down, which it'll be interesting to see if they change that now that we're seeing oil slide the way it is today and whether or not that last.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oil is still pretty elevated compared to where it was before this whole war began, and spirit areviation has been you know, this is the second bankruptcy.
Speaker 2: It's in a lot.
Speaker 3: First one, I think was during COVID, so you're right. But and also Jet Blue good news for folks in Boston. They just expanded service. Now they're going to do direct flights from Boston to Barcelona during the summer, during the seasonal time, the summer season, and I love this. They say the summer seasonal time ends October twenty fifth, really, so yeah, the season's pretty long. So yeah, Jet Blue is having a good day today. And then my last one I got for you guys today is All Birds. This is the shoemaker former shoemaker at this point. And I remember a Scarlett you actually came into the studio before the show that day and said, did you guys hear about the shoe company that became an artificial intelligence company? Went okay, So all Bird shares they have had such a swing this week, so they rose like sevenfold on Wednesday when they announced they weren't going to be a shoe company anymore and they were going to stop making those wool sneakers and start doing AI in a big way. And then the market had a night to sleep on it and the stock fell thirty five percent yesterday. But we've got shares of Bird let me see, I think they're off their their best levels of the day right now. I'm just taking a look at what they're doing. Yeah, they're up about twelve percent right now.
Speaker 1: Still do a digit gain. But yeah, it's nothing compared to the five hundred and eighty two percent surge that we saw earlier this week when it pivoted.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's sort of like a mean stock now right. I think Bird Birth is the is the ticker symbol there By the way.
Speaker 2: The stock movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.