Speaker 1: Worry. Today's episode we're talking about episode three of Star Wars Skeleton's Crew and it will contain spoilers for that episode, so be o watch it. Hello, I'm Jason Concepcion.
Speaker 2: And on Mersey Night, and welcome back to Xpribute of.
Speaker 1: The podcast where we dive deep with your favorite shows, movies, comics, and pop culture. Coming to you from my our podcast where we'll bring you three episodes a week every Tuesday and Thursday, plus an extra episode every Wednesday.
Speaker 3: And today's episode we are reacting to the third of Disney's newest Star Wars show, the third episode of Skeleton Crew, and Wow, I'm so sad I missed being here to talk about the first two episodes because I am a die hard lover of this show.
Speaker 2: And I have to say I think episode three it might be the best episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, Let's get into it. Episode three we open on the mystery planet of at At. It's very mysterious where things are not what they seem. The parents of the missing kids are naturally worried sick. They all meet up at Undersecretary Pharah's house. Wendell, dad of Whim Pharah and Kab's parents. The security droids come and they say that, hey, we can't do anything because the ship that they got on went beyond the security barrier. And that's the that's it, and that's all there is. We can't contact anybody beyond the barrier.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: That is wild. And you can tell by the excellent storytelling cinematography in this moment that gears are turning in Wendell Whim's father's mind. He's thinking about something, he's suspicious about something, he's plotting, plotting, he's scheming. We go to ort Borgo, the the pirate spaceport. The kids plus the mysterious Jude Law Jedi Judi Judi Judi Judi, the Judi Law are sneaking out of the brig and it does appear in this moment that Jude Law Jedi has some command of some basic four stuff. We saw him do pull, so we can assume that he's got push also, and then a little bit of distraction. He's got some sort of sound distraction thing.
Speaker 2: Or does he or does he?
Speaker 1: Now I will say it.
Speaker 3: I just want to jump in here because if you have watched recent Star Wars shows and you weren't necessarily a fan or you felt like they were missing that little omph of the weird creatures and strange planet.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, and Pirate Adventure.
Speaker 3: You gotta show because the first three episodes of the show delivered, But especially this episode when we're on the Pirate Poe and we're escaping through this is some of the most star wars he star wars that we've gotten in a very long time.
Speaker 1: It's like a cantina, but they made the entire spaceport out of the cantina exactly. Now, Whim is obviously not asking too many questions about whether.
Speaker 2: He's a big fan, whether this guy is a Jedi.
Speaker 1: A huge fan. Fern and KB are asking a few questions, why, for instance, is this guy hanging out in the brig when he could have escaped at any time. He's got a good question. He says, well, what good is escaping the brig if I don't have a ship? Now you guys show up and there's a ship. Fern is insisting, like, hey, listen, the pirate thing about our planet being a treasure planet, We've never seen any treasure that's you know that, it's very boring. It's a space suburb. It's like not a thing and a job. Jord Nana Wood nan A Wood, which is the name that he's going by this particular moment in the episode, is like, no, I don't like treasure, like treasure. I hate treasure. This is hilarious too, because now I'm like Jodge Lawn with the kids again. Are arguing about like, okay, do we go with this guy? You know? Whim of course strongly pro. The girls are waiting anti Neil is like kind of on the fence. Later, the Escapies are sneaking through the spaceport in very thin disguises like not really, they didn't make an apple. They didn't make it at all.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: They get onto the ferry. They're on their way to the ship. John is shocked to see that what they're flying in this pirate spacecraft that looks banged up. He says, Okay, here's the plan. We need to get back to your planet, which, by the way, treasure not I don't care, but we need to get there. I have a friend who knows all about like secret star systems, even planets et cetera. Will go see her and then and then that'll that'll get it all solved. What about s M thirty three The kids say he helped us, he saved our lives. He is very low and that's that's our guy. You know. We can't just like leave him here. And John is like, yeah, we can't. We can Yeah, yeah, we're on the ship. We can leave him here. It's totally finally, he's probably dead. Fern is like, oh, so I thought Jedis helped people, Like what happened with that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, She's like, but this is also I have to say, fern is definitely mistaken it because she's like, I had Jedi never leave.
Speaker 1: A man behind.
Speaker 3: I'm like, babe, Jedi will leave a small boy's mother in slavery that.
Speaker 1: They actually don't care. But you know what, Jude Jodd jawed. He really also.
Speaker 3: Doesn't know anything about me and a Jedi. So he's like, actually, I just hate droids, which I feel like is a recurring issue here.
Speaker 1: That was that's you know, it's terrible, but an understandable bias in the Star Wars universe where it seems like a lot of specially post post yeah. And it also he does push back on her no man left behind thing about the jedis. He's like, that's not really a Jedi thing has only three Jedi roles. That's not one of them, babe. So it seems like he does know some stuff and he does agree. He's like, fine, I'll go get him. He goes to rescue s M thirty three. Just as he arrives back on Orbborgo, like the alarm from their escape is going up, Jod finds uh. The he finds Semon storage with a lot of other trashdroids. Is some fun moments here where he's flocking on, I've got to save the print. Uh, and he finds SM. But just as he's kind of like figuring out how to get him out of there, he is recognized by a former pirate colleague named ben Jar. And Benjar is like, oh, Brutus, let you out of the brig did anyway let you out? And uh, and he's calling him very interesting Captain Silva. Okay, so we've got a second name now. In ten minutes of screen time of this episode, this man is very suspicious. I completely agree. Benjar is like, how about Captain Silva? For old time sake, you're out of the peral tea. Let's have a little tea time and Rosie, you can tell us it's important isn't it.
Speaker 3: And that's very important, not just in England, in piracy. He's kind of like, he's like, let's let's have a little sit down, let's have a little tet to tech, let's have a little Paul and let's see what's going on.
Speaker 1: Benjar clearly holds Captain Silva's leadership in high esteem because he's kind of being like, you know, brutus, can't do it the way that you used to do it. And he's like, what are you up to? What's going on? What's the HAPs? Like, what's what do you got cooking? Captain Silva looks like you're up to something, and he's and Captain Silver I think foolishly mm hmm drops that. He doesn't drop details, but he basically says, listen, I'm on the trailer some good stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was like, is he I was like, is he trying to bring him in so that he won't get reported or is he just can't help boasting that he found treasure? And I do think it is the latter, because this is the man who loves to boast.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm on the I'm on the trail of some good crack, as they say, and Benjar says, well, then I guess I'm gonna have to report you to Captain yea, yayye yay. We go back to the ship, where the argument about whether Jod is a Jedi continues. Fern is like, listen, there's a million ways you can move. We're in a sci fi universe. Okay. She's like, you can use like technology, string string, and she is absolutely right. They vote again about whether they're gonna go with John, and it's kind of too too now, with KB shockingly joining the other side, saying, listen, we're just kids. We kind of do need to get out of here at least, so let's yes. KB is well aware of the odds. Just then Jod comes back with sm and the pirate heat all over him. They're chasing him and they're shooting at the ship. Jod undocks the ship the hard way, even though it's still anchored, and is like slamming into all sorts of other craft, wrecking them. Brutus is ordering cannon Fire's cannon fire. Now Silver's busting up a bunch of ships. He has the ship jumped to hyperspaces, despite the fact that it's connected still to its anchor and the ensuing destruction as.
Speaker 3: Definitely kills a lot of people when they go to hyperspace. That ship is like the spaceport is smashing up the place, and we see at least like three dead bodies by with the.
Speaker 1: Anchor like snaps back into the spaceport. At least ten dead there.
Speaker 3: This man saying, I'm saying this is a very Unjedi like move. Not the Jedi, I don't need a body count. They do, but they're not so reckless about it. They always be doing it when they can, when they can, like argue it away and Brutus.
Speaker 1: Brutus has pissed understandable. Kab gets sm running again. John's ears perk up once again at the mention of at At. He goes sneaking around the ship. He finds a big knife. He puts the big knife in his belt. Just sm finds suspicious and is like, listen, buddy, listen, I'm watching you. Basically says I'm watching you very closely, so watch your step. Jod questions SM about the kids. He's like, aton is that legit? Like they say they're from there? Are they really from there? Sm is wonderfully protective of the kids, most especially Captain Fern of course, and he's like, listen, they say they're from there. I don't know anything.
Speaker 3: Yes. Also, I know you guys obviously talked about this last week because but I wasn't that. I just need to say I love when we get a new joid archetype.
Speaker 1: And the pirate droid is extremely fun.
Speaker 3: Pirate a droid with a rat in his eye, fantastic.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fan. The kids are starving, they find food in the galley, they're eating it. They're discussing the treasure planet theory, and they're starting to notice like, hey, we're from a weird place. It seems like everywhere else out here is like really different.
Speaker 3: And also as well, there's like thousands about the worlds and like all these different things all parents never told us about.
Speaker 1: Neil starts sinking out of the box, and I love Neil and we love Nails the best. Obviously. When Nail Nail stands, Neil superstands, Neil is like, hey, you know, big brain here, what if treasure is like a metaphor for some great project, a great idea or something else project? Yeah, And they all begin to realize, Hey, wait, what the fuck do our parents do they're all, will they work in analysis or management or what all?
Speaker 3: What this I think is the secret juice that this show has that none of us knew when they first introduced the world, and it was like the suburban world and we saw it in the trailers and everyone said, well, how does that world resist? In Star Wars, they're just trying to do a Goonies and make it so there's.
Speaker 1: A normal space.
Speaker 3: No, the central mystery of this show is like, what the fuck is at that then?
Speaker 1: And how have you been keeping it a secret?
Speaker 3: And what are the obviously terrible things that you guys are doing there?
Speaker 1: Because it's giving. Did you ever see the much maligned movie Don't Worry Darling? Yes?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: This is a very similar plot line to Don't Want Darling, when the women realize that they have no idea what their husbands do every day when they leave work. So I think there's a great dark undercurrent here about at Atin and the truth about Atin that adds like something really complex and also like intriguing. Two the generally also incredibly fun kids on a treasure adventure.
Speaker 1: I agree. I asked super producers Joelle and Aaron this last pod, last Skeleton group pod. I'm gonna ask you now, at aten star Killer base in the future, what do you think.
Speaker 3: I I feel like I feel like it has to be something like that.
Speaker 1: I feel like there is a reason it's hidden.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's very likely to do with the first order when we look at the timeline these kids, as we find out very soon, it's got that big trench that wins, so that huge trench. Also look that pirate ship that they're on. It doesn't look far away from ships that we recognize, Like, yeah, inside it looks very similar to Millennium folc.
Speaker 1: And it has a lot of tunnels. It looks very much like the.
Speaker 3: Millenni Falcon that we got when we were in the new trilogy. And also as well, I think that there is something very interesting about the fact as we learn in a minute that the kids don't know the Olduran it's destroyed, they don't know there.
Speaker 1: Was a war. They essentially never knew about the Star Wars.
Speaker 3: And I do think that every time this show introduces a new character, I'm like, who is it?
Speaker 1: Who is it?
Speaker 2: Because I feel like we're going to get that connection.
Speaker 1: I love putting it the way that they don't know about the Star Wars. But what's interesting, and this is something we talked about last episode as well, is it's interesting to me that elsewhere in the galaxy, Jedis are like, at best legendary, and usually nobody's heard of them or has heard or has seen one. No one's seen no certainly no one has seen one, and at best it's like a folk tale. Here on Wim has access to a lot of information, story books, history books about Jedi and I think that's very interesting as well, this flip of they've got a lot of information about weird things and don't know anything about current events in the galaxy. Yeah, like almost like it's outdated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, data that they have that kind of keeps them entertained while they're really also funny that it's called at that in Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely interested in what that means.
Speaker 3: Like, yes, very suspicious things occurring, and I have to say at the end of every episode, I'm like, I want to know more, And that's really the best feeling.
Speaker 1: That night, as everyone is sleeping, KB confronts John and she thinks, you know, I've run that, I've run the odds and you're not a Jedi. It's just highly highly highly unlikely. And he says, then, well, you know, sometimes you have to ignore the odds and you have to trust your feelings, and then, with a gesture, appears to turn off her lamp.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also kind of like it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: The lamp is pretty good, right, Yeah, Also as well, it is pretty impressive because like he hasn't spent much time on the ship, so like, how quickly is.
Speaker 1: He setting up his little clapper or whatever to do that? So, as well, we do know.
Speaker 3: And I actually think this is the funniest thing about KB saying the odds are unlikely. Actually, guys, as me and Jason have talked about a lot, the odds are actually really likely because even though Order sixty six happened, guess what, there's so many Jedi that were left over, and honestly a lot of them do live this way. But I am not a believer that Jod is a Jedi.
Speaker 1: I do be not a believer.
Speaker 3: Maybe he could use the Force, but he's definitely like not a Jedi, or at least not a Jedi in a way that we've recognized.
Speaker 1: You think he's just like a trick. I don't even think he's forced sensitive. I think he's I think he's like David Blaine. Is he like a slight of magician.
Speaker 2: He's giving magician.
Speaker 1: The ship arrives at the moon where John's friend lives, and they bake this extremely long and cold trek to the friend's base. Very beautiful, gorgeous, very amblin.
Speaker 3: Et evocative, kind of walking past the galaxy on this moon.
Speaker 1: It's really great. One thing we can say about every Star Wars show on Disney Plue is beautiful, and this one the same. Fern is like, Aha, you say, this person is your friend, and yet we landed all the way out here so you could hide the ship and sneak up on them.
Speaker 2: So what gets Sometimes she's annoying, but she's not often right.
Speaker 1: John admits like, okay, hey, listen, I'll this person we had a falling out and they might establish in the back, and so we just need to be careful.
Speaker 2: Okay, letting you know that.
Speaker 3: Another weird at that didn't note, Yeah, none of them have ever heard of the phrase stab you in.
Speaker 1: The back, Like, none of them have ever heard of that.
Speaker 3: They're like literally, So I think there's this like super weird kind of clinical niceness about attacked and where everyone's kind to each other, everybody's nice, everything's okay, Like go to the supervisor you will be looked off. That it's very kind of weirdly like dystopian kind of Logan's run vibes.
Speaker 1: But I thought that was really funny.
Speaker 3: They were like literally and he's like, oh my god, just like shut up, like why are you idiots?
Speaker 1: Like have you ever heard of a phrase? Inside this facility, they're already tracking Jod and the kids walking up, and the conjecture within this space is that the kids maybe are kidnapped, so they how do we separate Jod from the kids? Jod knocks his friend Kim answers, and she knows him as now Crimson Jack. So we've got the green names John, Captain, Silva, and Crimson Jack. Has three different names for this.
Speaker 3: Guy, and Crimson Jack is definitely like a bad guy pirate name, like yeah, like Crimson is blood, it's.
Speaker 1: Sith, it's all these other things. It's that's a pirate namber. And she does not trust him very clearly. Things they parted in bad fashion, and it appears certainly that Jack double crossed her, though we don't have the details inside Kim's base is like full of salvage and booty and books and maps, and it's an archive. It's like the Collector's place, but you know in Star Wars and Kim is an owl alien and has lots of map knowledge and is extremely cool character that is, it's extremely cool character design. Kim mentions that, well, you know, gosh, it could be one of thousands, if not millions of planets that you have from and furnace like, wait, there's that many planets again, very interesting. These kids have no idea how populated in big spaces. They just don't know. Kim loses it at the mention of it at nattin absolutely freaking out, flies like way to the dusty corner of her base and gets this like dusty Old Republic map flies back love to here about Nao Republic? Really cool. She tells the kids that their planet is one of several legendary hidden planets that accorded to the Old Republic Map and Old Republic legends were hidden for like various security reasons that they don't really get into U and Kim gets to work finding the planet. She starts questioning the kids about details about their planet, so she can like narrow it down. We get this really cool like detective story here for a minute. They have no idea that there was a civil war. They think alder On still exists, they think alder I was out there. They've never heard of the Clone Wars or any kind of war at all. They start talking about the barrier. What's the barrier like? It's like a cloudy swirly thing. So that particular galactic feature narrows it down to ten thousand potential worlds. Kim is working really diligently. Now she sees a patch on Fern's backpack of like the whatever at in like Scouts or whatever.
Speaker 3: That wheres it because she's the head of her class, so it's some kind of recognition of being good at that.
Speaker 1: Then Kim has never seen the symbol, but she cross references it with her Old Republic archive and it takes a while. As she's doing that, meanwhile Captain Silva Jod Crimson Jack is like, you're stalling now, you're stalling. Just give us the coordinates. You're stalling now, and he's right. He figures out and it becomes obvious that Kim is trying to keep him there. While the X Wing cops New Republic cops arrive to take Crimson Jack into custody, and then there's a big fight. Jack John, Captain Silva and Kim fight. Kim gets knocked into books. Thank God she's okay, really is because I love Kim, like what I would have been mad. Kim looks like.
Speaker 3: She has something on the back of her head that kind of reminded me of what KB has. Oh interesting, wondering if that's what because KB kind of lags behind and she checks on Kim and Kim is okay, and I just wonder if there's something there.
Speaker 2: But luckily Kim is like just be careful.
Speaker 1: Jack is like.
Speaker 3: Shady, trusted, don't trust him. But She's like, you can call me anytime I call her.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to know. She must give KB something.
Speaker 3: Maybe something that we don't know, kind of a mcguffin that will come.
Speaker 1: In the future. So, now as they're about to get back on the ship, SM thirty three is standing blocking the way. The kids are between Captain uh Jack, Captain So the Captain Jude Law whatever his name is, and they're like, listen, before we let you on, you better tell us, Like what the fuck is going on, what's up, and he's like okay. He doesn't admit that he's not a Jedi, but he basically says.
Speaker 3: I never said I was a Jedi, right, So basically it's saying yeah.
Speaker 1: That he's not a Jedi. And he says, okay, here's the deal. I'll get you guys home and then we split whatever stuff there is. KB says, no, we'll only let you on if you are like one of our crew and you take orders from us, you're not the captain, and he's like fine. They go in. Jack puts Neil at controls of the ship. He's like, you fly the ship. Wim gets pissed. He puts Fern and Wim on the auto can is now Wim is like okay, this is cool. And then KB is like doing you know, maintenance and navigation stuff. And I gotta say, Fern and Wim shoot at police officers, which is crazy crazy, but they do.
Speaker 3: I will say I do I was expecting, which is they don't have them like do the classic Star Wars like where you shoot someone down and kill them. They just show them like chipping the edge right of the X wings.
Speaker 1: So I was like, that's very that's very kind of you, guys, because usually I don't kill anybody. We don't kill killing anybody right now, killing anyone.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: They get to hyperspace and then uh we go back to Kim's planet where she's talking to the X Wing New Republic cops and they're like, okay, well, where where where was Captain Silver, Crimson Jack jod going And Kim is like, I don't know. I didn't really mention it. And now it's becoming very interesting because like, why not just say at Atton there's I can't wait to get to the bottom of this adding mystery.
Speaker 3: Kim wants to keep it a secret because she wants to know about Atat then as well, she wants to.
Speaker 1: Underta series about at Rosie. Okay, you missed it, so just give us everything.
Speaker 3: I do think that the Great Project is something nefarious. I do think it's connected to the First Order. I will also say the reveal that Judd Nana would slash Captain Silver also goes by Captain Jack Crimson Jack is very interesting and does connect, in my opinion, to that because in the Star Wars Halcion Legacy, he made an appearance which is basically like a comic book. He was in a comic series where he was trying to get a bounty from the First Order for finding people.
Speaker 1: Now, he was actually originally created by.
Speaker 3: Roy Thomas and Howard Chakeen in the old Star Wars stuff, and he was a part So this is a canon character from the Star Wars comics, but who is most recently connected to the First Order. So I definitely think there's also a world where Crimson Jack slash Jod has been searching for at at In for the very reason that he does know what's going on. Yeah, so I think there's something nefarious. I think that any world that won't help find your lost children because they went past the nebulous gas cloud is probably not a good world, and we see that the Supervisor will not help. I also think any world where they're essentially hiding the realities of the war from everybody who lives there is bad. So yeah, I would I think if they're building star Kular base, that would be so badass. I also think maybe mining Kayber crystal that's or something.
Speaker 1: You're doing now. John Wats has come out and said in a recent interview that the show is not really focused on like mysteries that link this show to other Star Wars stories or properties. There's not some kind of like we're not focused on a big reveal. That said, I do think that they are mining Kiber. Yeah, because also as well, Kiber is needed.
Speaker 4: Nobody really knows the Minds is like exactly, Hey, you know the last person who failed their whatever exam, their assessment exam got sent in the minds and we never saw them.
Speaker 1: So we know that there is a mining operation on the planet.
Speaker 3: They could be mining Kaiber with the hopes of like finding a way for the First Order or whoever, the Sith whoever to use Kaiber. That's not just like that doesn't have to be bled or corrupted. There's definitely interesting stuff.
Speaker 1: But I do.
Speaker 3: Think mining Kaiber because also, as John Watt says, that would not necessarily directly connect it like the star Killer, but it would be a really interesting reveal. Also, that could definitely be the treasure. Yes, hyper Crystal, I agree. I think that that's what.
Speaker 1: It is, but we will see delightful. Let me ask you this, John Captain Silver Crimson, Jack Force sensitive or no.
Speaker 3: I think he is a space pirate who over the years may have noticed that he has a little bit of tingle, a little spice, but mostly is like a sleight of hand magician, but probably can turn off your lamp.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I think that the force, as he says, the force flows through all of us. I'm a democratic force proponent. I am as well from the Jedi, last Jedi, you know. So I do think there's a world where he can do a little bit. But also I think he is a space pirate who has traveled all over the galaxy, who in the comics has been around since the seventies, so he could have learned a lot of tricks and trays in strange ways. I'm most interested to know. Okay, this is my out that theory.
Speaker 1: I love it. Do you think that.
Speaker 3: Jog's Silver Judy Crimson Jack.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's a jod law, Jedi law, Jedi law?
Speaker 3: Is there a way a world where like the Supervisor has sent him after the kids to make sure they don't get back, because once they leave, then they know the truth of the galaxy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have been wondering, not specifically that, but about connections from at at and to elsewhere, because it does seem like Captain Silver Crimson Jack was waiting specifically for, if not these kids, other people from maybe this planet who you know. It just seems like the breadcrumbs that our characters followed to reach these points feel like they might have been set up in a very specific way. I'm not sure, but I like where your mind is at because I'm wondering that.
Speaker 3: I just think there's something And also, I think we all love to see a story about somebody who you know, two thirds of the way through it's revealed they are an antagonist, but then you know, it's the nature of Star Wars, then they change their ways and they actually helped to save the kids.
Speaker 1: Because honestly, the biggest thing.
Speaker 3: That I think is interesting about where we're at with the show right now is from the trailers, from what we knew about it, it seemed like the kids would go away, they would get help from the Jedi or the not Jedi, and then they would make it back and they'd go back to their boring lives. But from what we've seen so far, that is obviously not going to be possible. Like when they go back, there is obviously going to be a reckoning on atatic about the reality of the world's secret, The secret and it looks like from what we saw that Whim's dad is also probably going to be a part of that and is ready to maybe go out and save the kids.
Speaker 1: Or try and find the kids.
Speaker 2: And I'm glad that actor is great.
Speaker 1: And what's interesting to me is this is nine maybe why right? So at the very least at Atton has been operational for like a generation and a half or something like a couple of decades if they've missed the Clone Wars and all of that stuff too. And I had no idea about it. So that's pretty interesting that they've been out there for that long, late Republic era. What could they be doing out there? What are they like? It's really really interesting. I can't wait to find out. I want to know. I want to know.
Speaker 3: And also, just David Lowry just did such a great job on this. I love him anyway, I have the Green and Night go yes Dragon, But yeah, I'm what a team up.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited to see more of this show.
Speaker 1: It's so great. If I'm the kids, I put I put a credit in my palm, and I say, lift it up, lift it up right now, yes, with this credit off my hand, right now, my credit, my credit no, but they don't want him to know that they got the money. Remember, they know that much, They know that much of the next episode of X ray Vision, we'll be continuing with our Egger's retrospective ahead of Nosferor two twenty twenty four, more twenty twenty four roundups and more scaling and crew. That's it for this episode. Thanks for listening, Bye. X ray Vision is hosted by Jason Kitsupsion and Rosie Knight and is a production of iHeart Podcasts. Our executive producers are Joelle Smith and Aaron Kaufman. Our supervising producer is a Boo Zafar. Our producers are Carmen Laurent and Mia Taylor. Our theme song is by Brian Basquez.
Speaker 3: Special thanks to Soul Rubin and Chris Laude, Kenny Goodman and Heidi our discord moderator.