Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frame on the twenties. Hello, Yes, Hello Luna, this is your Uber driver Pete Ekins from the other night. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm okay, what's going on? Yep?
Speaker 1: The other night you were in the back of my Uber. Yes, and so I was able to get your phone number after the ride, and it's taken a few days to call. But are you missing something?
Speaker 2: What? Why are you calling me?
Speaker 1: Well? Because I pick you up no chinchilla, I drop you off.
Speaker 2: Chinchilla, chinchilla like the animal.
Speaker 1: Okay, are we just gonna play dumb because I'd pick you up no chinchilla a chinchilla's car and then drop you off chinchilla all over the vehicle.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: You abandoned your chinchilla in the back of my Uber.
Speaker 2: Why I don't have ailla.
Speaker 1: You haven't called or emailed or tried to get a hold of the ride service company at all. And I'm very upset because it's a cute little guy, and obviously you use my Uber to try to offload your chinchilla on somebody else.
Speaker 2: I that's ridiculous. I do not have a chinchilla.
Speaker 1: Well, you did before you got in my car?
Speaker 2: No, no, sirch O got.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're going to try to say that you'd never had a chinchilla.
Speaker 2: I've never had a chinchilla.
Speaker 1: Then explain to me why I pick you up. No chinchilla, I drop you off chinchilla.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. Maybe there was already a chinchilla in your car.
Speaker 1: There was definitely no chinchilla in my car before you got in, because I checked it and cleaned it actually, and it was chinchilla. Lis, So come clean.
Speaker 2: I I don't know what to tell you. I don't have a chinchilla.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, So are we done here?
Speaker 1: Nope, we are not done until you admit that you left a chinchilla in the back of my O.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I do not have chinchilla.
Speaker 1: H yes, you do now, because I where I dropped you off, I'm assuming that was your house where I dropped off. Was it your house?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 3: It's none of your business, Okay, So you can take your chinchilla and go to hell.
Speaker 2: It's not mine.
Speaker 1: Wherever I dropped you off, the window has been opened and I put the chinchilla inside.
Speaker 3: What mm hm you went to the address that you dropped me off at.
Speaker 2: Did you just say you put it inside?
Speaker 1: Yes? I did ten minutes ago. I dropped him back home where.
Speaker 2: It should be.
Speaker 3: Dude, Okay, first of all, you need to confirm that someone is actually the owner of a chinchilla where you just go and put it in?
Speaker 2: So are you crazy? That was my grandmother's house. She's gonna freak out. She doesn't even like tiny mice you are stuck in.
Speaker 1: Well, you might want to call her and let her know that she's watching your chinchilla for a little while, just like you expect everybody to watch her chinchilla, even Uber drivers.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well, how about I call Uber first and tell them that you are a psychopath and that you have no business being.
Speaker 2: A driver anymore. She's gonna freak the hell out.
Speaker 1: I can't believe I know as I pick you up, no chinchilla, I drop you off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know, chinchilla. You know what? It wasn't mine? And what am I thinking?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna call the police because you broke into my grandmother's house and put a live animal in her home.
Speaker 1: All right, then, I'm gonna tell you it's a prank phone call. Then what Yeah, this is actually Double from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you. Your best friend Lily set you up, you little I'm a killer.
Speaker 2: I'm a killer. Oh my god, my grandmother is gonna have a heart.
Speaker 1: There's no chinchilla in your grandma's house.
Speaker 2: Oh dee, thank god.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with stubile phone Franks.