Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Chennan, and thanks to all of you for being with us right down our toll free telephone numbers eight hundred and ninety four. When Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program with monitoring a situation that has now been ongoing for a while at Florida State University. I know Florida State University very very well. I spent many at Thanksgiving down there, I don't know, for whatever reason, when my kids were young, they would have tournaments at in Tallahassee at Florida State. Great college, great people. I'm friends with a number of people down there. Is some horrible videos online. Can I just say something to the people that are posting videos of people that are shot? Can you not do that? Can you offer them some dignity and a little bit of privacy? And one person I saw a video posted online of a young girl that was shot, motionless, not moving, blood coming out all over her back and the person films it and just keeps on walking. Yeah, you just And there are other videos you can hear the shots being fired, et cetera, et cetera. I did get a second hand report from a friend of a friend that was on the university that initially that there was one student that they thought might be the person involved in the shooting. It turned out, and again I'm not confirmed, not trying to rush ahead of everybody, but a very reliable source in my mind that a person, a student might have had their own firearm and actually taken a shot, maybe even gotten the shooter. So we don't know, but as of now confirmed five dead, four injured, maybe more. They suspect two shooters. One is dead, one in custody now, so we are expecting probably at some point the President has been briefed on this. Our prayers are with the families. This is like a worst nightmare you send your kid off to college. Who would ever want this? It is so sad, so unbelievable, which kind of brings us to how this story now has just exploded and exploded and exploded as it relates to well, first of all, this idiot senator from Maryland. It is mind numbing to me, Senator Chris van Holland, you know, here's the guy from Maryland. Do you know that Rachel Morn, the mother of five, is from Maryland. Patty Moren who was on my TV show Two Nights ago was from well, her mother from Maryland, and that this guy, Senator Van Holland never took the time, just like Joe never took the time, just like Kamalin never took the time, just like Alejandro Majorca has never took the time. Nobody took the time to pick up their damn phone and call people in their state and offer their sympathy and condolences. And maybe it would have been a little bit smart for the Senator to realize, oh, Joe Biden's open borders and not a good thing for America. And now we know ten, twelve, fourteen million, whatever the number is, it's it's in you know, ten plus million. It's at least ten probably closer to fifteen million illegals unvetted in our country, including, as I often say, known terrorists, murderers, rapists, cartel members, gang members. And here is a young woman from this idiot state. He's an idiot, he's a you know, and a showboater, and he's you know, this is like liberal leftist performative art. And now he's act. I am going down to Old Salvador to get this individual that was unfairly sent. Okay, we're gonna get to him on a second But Rachel Morin brutally raped and murdered by this illegal from El Salvador and on an Maryland hiking trail, and he can't be bothered to even call the family. I couldn't believe when I asked Patty more and whether that senator called. No, he didn't call. Joe, didn't call, Kamma, didn't call, Jondro, didn't call. Donald Trump called Donald Trump, called the Riley family, Lincoln Riley's family. I talked to all three families, Jocelyn and Hungary being the other one. You know, there was another woman in Maryland by the name and probably most of you have not heard of her, Kayla Hamilton, another one raped and murdered in her home of Maryland by another illegal immigrant, again from El Salvador. And Chris van Holland expressed zero public outrage. Nothing he did and said nothing. But now you have a citizen from l Salvador who entered our country illegally and by the way, accused not once but twice by his wife of assaulting him. And it's kind of hard for victims of domestic violence to go forward and go to a court and get a restraining order. But she did it. She did it twice. Why she is now trying and championing his return. I don't know. That's something I got to bring doctor Drew in for an answer for that, because I'm not that person, because it makes no sense to me. I know, it's called battered wife syndrome. There's it's a common It's sort of like, you know, what do they call it? Remember Patty Hurst had it? The Stockholm syndrome. Some people begin to somehow have sympathy psychologically for their captors or their abusers. It's a very real phenomenon. I'm not judging the people for having it in any way. I don't want her to be misinterpreted. But anyway, this guy from Al Salvador was credibly accused by our federal government under not one but two administrations of violent gang activity. And now that this guy's been deported back to his home country on top of the fact that he didn't respect our laws, our borders, and our sovereignty. Now the guy that didn't get upset at all about Kayla Hamilton or Rachel Moore and couldn't be bothered to call their families and express their deepest sympathies and condolences. Now, this guy has been rushing in front of every TV microphone, putting every single social media post anyone could ever want to put up there, thinking he's the great Al Salvadorian prisoner influencer out there and you know, giving one in passion plea after another. Now he got smoked yesterday, goes to Al salva our grost Arnold Savador and I'm going to draw to meet with this marylander. He's not a Marylander. And anyway, so he's rushed in front of every camera. They wouldn't even let him talk to the guy on the phone. The thank goodness, the President Al Salvador. He's cracked down on the cartels, the gang members, the people that took control of that country, and it's become a better country by putting criminals in jail where they belong and making them very notoriously tough and brutal in these jails. Anyway, today, so he goes to El Salvador, one of the most the dumbest, most idiotic, pointless performative art moments of the left. And I thought the joint session was pretty bad. When the Democrats, not one of them would stand for the mothers of slain children of the illegals. There were two of them, Lake and Rileif's family and Joscelyn Nungerry's mom Alexis was there. And they couldn't bother to stand for those parents that lost their children. They didn't stand for the young man that lost cancer, that beat cancer and had been given a death sentence about cancer. They couldn't stand for the wife of a slain officer hero. They couldn't stand for a young man who lost his father and found out that very night that he got a commission a West Point. No, they were too busy holding up their bingo cards and acting out like petulant little children. Anyway, So today, you know, so he goes to El Salvador, doesn't even get a phone call with the guy, and the media, of course wants to eat it up. And the media has been doing the same exact thing. I think we have the montage and I'll get to that in a second. He's from Maryland, He's a Marylander. No, he's not a Marylander. He's an Ol Salvadorian. Can we please get this right? He left empty handed, couldn't get a phone call with this guy, much less secure. The release as he was claiming he went there to do. But he's still vowing to bring him home. Hell will freeze over, as my prediction, before he gets to bring this guy home. MS thirteen is now, since Donald Trump got into office, a designated terrorist organization. Not one court judge, but two court judges determined that he is an MS thirteen gang member. Ow do I know for sure? No? Oh, but I kind of trust the judges in that case because they had to make the determination. And anyway, I just got to clear up for everybody. He's not a man from Maryland. He's not a Marylander. He's an al Salvadorian. And like every other Democrat and everyone in the state run legacy media mob, as corrupt as they are, they're out there blay me Marylander. He's from Maryland, This man from Maryland. He's not only not from Maryland, he's not an American. He's not Van Hollin's constituent. He was in our country illegally. He had no right to be here. Rachel Morin was a Marylander, as was this other woman, Kayla Hamilton, and they should still be here with their families. Rachel's five children and her mother will never see their mother again, or their daughter again, and idiots like this. As far as I'm concerned, they all have blood on their hands because he sat by idly and silently as Joe lied to the country, Kamalo lied to the country. Mayorcus lied to the country. Chris Ray allowed them to break the laws. It was systemic law breaking, and this is the result of it, and we're going to feel it, probably for the next decade at least, knowing we still have tons of known terrorists in the country, but we don't know where they are. Murderers, rapist, cartel members, gang members. We haven't gotten rid of them all. As good a job as the president's doing. How do you find all these people? This guy is a disgrace to the entire state of Maryland and all the real Marylanders. You know. The guy's from El Salvador. I don't know, But why won't he take the time and call Rachel Mourron's mother. Patty had her on TV two nights ago, and Caroline Levitt, you know, smacked down with a smile as we like to INHDA, Sir, she brought her into the White House briefing room yesterday. You know what, after she was done talking. It was just not appropriate to take any questions. That she walked off the podium, which I was glad to see.
Speaker 2: Well, she did walk off the podium, and then the reporters started to say, we are so sorry. One reporter tried to ask a question, who was shut down by Caroline, and then Patty turned around and said, all I ask of you is to tell the truth.
Speaker 1: Please tell the truth. She shut the room down, for sure, shut it down. And those people never shut up. I don't like talk show hosts, but I get paid to talk. That's your job. Okay, I'm gonna be quiet.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's super weird too, you know, like when you're quiet like that. Although if you need my help, I'm here.
Speaker 1: For you, boss. Okay. I don't want to sit back now. I don't want to scare the audience away. We don't want that to happen. But it's very frustrating to me. Now. The wife of the Democrat's favorite deported illegal now says she lied to police when she claimed that he repeatedly beat her. Now, the last time I check, is it not a crime to file a false police report?
Speaker 2: And in her own handwriting, all.
Speaker 1: Right, but exactly That's exactly what the wife of this Democratic Party hero superhero mister Garcia, the El Salvadorian, is now claiming she did. In twenty twenty one's that she told Marilyn Cops that he grabbed her, punched her, beat her with his boot, and smacked her in the eye, leaving her bruised and bleeding, and told cops I have multiple photos and videos of how violent he can be. Now, she says she made the whole thing up despite all the photographic evidence. You know what she does have. I'm not sure. I want your answer to that your own question, so I'm not asking her she.
Speaker 2: Has a GoFundMe.
Speaker 1: Oh she does, Indeed she does. In an exclusive statement to Newsweek, Jennifer Vasquez Sura responded to the Department of Homeland Security and the release of court filings where she alleged the domestic violence not by the way, on two separate occasions, and the documents include her twenty twenty one request for a protective order in which she accused her husband of punching and scratching her, ripping her shirt, leaving her bruised. Quote. After surviving a domestic violence on a previous relationship, I acted out of caution following a disagreement by seeking a civil protective order in case things escalated. Things did not escalate, and I decided not to follow through with the civil court process. We were able to work through this situation. Only problem is it was twice. So now she's claiming that she lied to the police and made false statements to the court in an attempt to frame an innocent man, the Marylander, who's really an El Salvadorian. Oh, this takes on a whole new meeting for everybody anyway, that's what she claimed that he grabbed, punch, scratched, left her bruised and bleeding. By the way, fake news CNN MSDNC refused to air Patty Morin with Caroline Levitt at the White House yesterday. And they wonder why I say legacy state run legacy media. The mob is dead. By the way, Idiot James Carboll, crazy crazy Carbole now says top Democrats top agenda needs to bring back the MS thirteen guy. That should be their time. You keep going, James, you keep opening that mouth and you fall right into it every single time. Eight hundred nine four. Now I'm worked up. Now I'm pissed off because this thing pisses me off. This is all preventable. We're gonna it's not if it's win, We're going to be hit with a terrorist attack in this country. There's going to be more innocent people murdered, rape victims of violent crimes, more dead children because of fentanyl, opioids, and all the drugs being brought across are wide open borders of Biden. Thank goodness. Donald Trump has done a great job. He's sealed up the border. The border sealed up. It's like, all right, now we plug the hole in the boat. Now we got to bail out all the water. Bail out all the water. That means to poort all the criminals. By the way, the fake news CNN numbers cruncher Harriet And cited four separate polls founding deportation support ranging from fifty five percent of New York to sixty four percent in the Marquette. Paul who would be against it? Oh that's right, Senator Van Holland, idiot that he is. By the way, Thursday, Donald Trump will signed that rare earth mineral deal with Ukraine. According to The Washington Times. Also, the Italian Prime Minister said that she will work closely with the President to get a free and fair trade deal on the heels of the Japanese representatives. My sources telling me that a deal is somewhat imminent, that things went very well yesterday in spite of all the craziness on Wall Street. We'll continue hight twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine to point one. Shawn on number you want to be a part of the program. I want to tell you about Stephen Dwyer's life's calling and that was serving our country in the United States Army. He flew helicopters, that was his passion. Sadly, Stephen, he died in a Blackhawk helicopter crash over the Mediterranean. But thanks to generous people like you and the Tunnel to Towers Foundation, you were able to provide his family with a mortgage free home, giving them security and hope in their darkest hour. Now, Tunnel to Towers provides mortgage free homes for families of our current of our country's fallen heroes. They build specially adapted smart homes for catastrophically injured heroes. The foundation is also committed to eradicating homelessness among our vets and helping our nation keep its vow to never forget. Nine to eleven oh one. Now, please join us here at Team Hannity and may this passover Easter Week. You can donate and commit to donating eleven dollars a month so this great work continues. If everyone listening to my voice goes to their website, you can make it happen. It's the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org, the letter T the number two, the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. I am so furious. He's a Marylander. He's not a Marylander. He's an al Salvadorian, a bunch of li Listen. Listen to the onslaught democrats, state run legacy media mob. Listen.
Speaker 3: Exactly one month ago, the Trump administration abducted.
Speaker 1: And stop Stop Stop No was starting with the radical conspiracy theorist peddler over at NBC News, Rachel conspiracy theorist mattout Let's start to go ahead.
Speaker 3: Exactly one month ago, the Trump administration abducted and imprisoned a Maryland man named Abrego Garcia. They flew him and hundreds of other men to a prison in.
Speaker 1: El Salvador, Abrego Garcia. The Maryland Man, a Maryland's man, marilynd Man growing calls return the Maryland man, that Maryland man, a.
Speaker 3: Maryland man, that fate of that Maryland man in the case of a Maryland father, the wrongful deportation of a Maryland Man to El Salvador.
Speaker 2: He is, of course the Maryland man now held in l Salvador's mega prison.
Speaker 1: He's not a Maryland man. He's not a Marylander. He's an Ol Salvadorian. How do you like that? And he's back in his home country. He entered our country illegally. Eight hundred nine to four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. All right. So, great meetings yesterday with representatives of Japan. Today the Prime Minister of Italy meeting with President Trump saying that they are both confident and the Prime Minister of Italy saying they're confident that a fair tariff agreement can be hammered out between the US in the European Union. That is good news, hopefully for world markets. Anyway. Miss Maloney, by the way, I really like her. She's a rock star and good for Italy for making a turn towards conservatism. Anyway, I'm the first European leader to meet with the President in Washington since this whole issue of tariffs has come up. Well, why does the EU? Why do they get to sell fifty billion dollars worth of cars in the US and we sell less than nine billion dollars of cars in the European Union because they have a ten percent tariff. Then they have a twenty percent VAT tax, which is a value added tax, and we only charged two and a half percent. Does that sound fair or does it sound like America is getting ripped off? So sick of America getting ripped off? The President is set to appoint a top hunter Biden whistleblower to head the IRS. Remember Gary Shapley, He testified to Congress twenty twenty two that the Justice Department slow walk their inquiry into wrongdoing by zero experience hunter. He was promoted last month to Deputy Chief of the IRS Criminal Investigations. As a fellow whistleblower, Joseph Zigler received a promotion to senior advisor for IRS reform. Listen, I tell everyone to pay their taxes and I mean it. Those are not words. You don't want the irs harassing you, and you don't want to risk, you know, putting your family in jeopardy. Everyone has to pay taxes, and if you don't have to pay it, good for you. I keep telling I can't pay my tax I still get audit, audit, audit, and it comes back every clean, clean, clean clean. I'm like, why do I have to keep paying accountants and lawyers all this money when you know I pay my taxes. You have checked it out enough. I don't take questionable deductions. Sean, you probably are eligible for this. I don't care pay it, That's what I say, because it's not worth it. In the end, I'm going to pay more lawyers and accountants. It's so freaking annoying. I don't mind paying my taxes. We live in the greatest country God gave men. By the way, Bobby Kennedy Junior will be when we're in DC. We're in the swamp. He's going to be on set with us tonight and anyway, he said his department is going to examine six environmental factors which he said could lead to autism amid the rise of confirmed cases of this disorder. I mean the numbers are unbelievable. Right now, the CDC is revealed that one in thirty one children under eight are diagnosed with autism, up from one in fifty four in twenty sixteen and one hundred and fifty and two thousand and before that, it was never anywhere near How is that possible? Something is radically radically wrong, And it's pretty unbelievab to me that Americans are not more alarmed about this than they should be. Now, back to the economic from for just a second. Europe is moving to end their dependence on Russian energy with a ship to buy American natural gas. Now, as we're dealing with this issue of countries having the ability to decide do you want free and fair trade or would you prefer reciprocal tariffs, maybe as part of that discussion, they might want to think about where they want to get their energy from. Now we could very quickly be exporting a liquefied natural gas, as they say, LNG to Europe if they want. Now, remember I've told the story before, and in Donald Trump's first term, he hands Chancellor Angela Merkle a white flag of surrender. She goes, what's this for? What is this a flag of surrender, he goes, She goes, why do you give me this because you're surrendering. She had just signed a multi, multi, multi billion dollar deal with Russia. Well, why are we part of NATO, which is largely designed to protect our European allies from any military threat that Putin and Russia may cause European nations. That's why anyway, apparently the European Commission is working on a proposal to cut off Russian oil and gas imports, and especially after facing criticism for heavy dependence on Vladimir Putin for energy. By the way, we've made the same mistake in Europe, the same mistake in the Middle East. Joe Biden did not enforce Donald Trump's sanctions on the Iranians and turned a blind eye to those sanctions and gave waivers, specific waivers worth tens and tens of billions of dollars. And in the case of Europe, they just kept doing deal after deal after deal with Vladimir. You see a pattern here. You see, the Iranians got filthy rich. They were on the brink of bankruptcy when Donald Trump left office the first time. Vladimir Putin got filthy rich. And now we've got war in Europe because they had the money to fight it and the weaponry to build it. And the same thing with the Iranians. They've been fomenting terror. They're the ones that plotted, planned and schemed with Hamas in Gaza, and they helped his Ballah, and they helped the Islamic Jihad and the Huti rebels. Why because they got rich under Joe Biden. Anyway, this is going to be a comprehensive plan to phase out Russian fossil fuels from the European energy market, and the deal may include increasing US natural gas imports, which would be brilliant. It would be in their best national security interest to do so. The EEU spent roughly twenty three billion dollars on Russian oil and gas imports last year, surpassing the nineteen point six billion it provided in financial aid to Ukraine, which was appoint Trump criticized in his joint address to cong last month. By the way, Bill is taking aim at irs at the IRS. That would strip the Agency of Guns and AMMO, another good move by the President and Trump. Tariffs talks heat up as they now look to isolate China. Listen, if the world is smart. The world's not going to align itself with China because China puts tariffs that are massive on every single American item that anybody wants to import or export to China. Pretty unbelievable. And if you want to talk about sweatshops and unbelievable bordering on slave labor and horrible abuse of minorities inside of the wigers for example, I mean, how horribly is this minority in China being treated? And how horrible are the people that work in those Chinese sweatshops just so you can get a cheap deal on sneakers. As I mentioned, Trump will sign his mineral deal with Ukraine. We expect next Thursday. You know, I will tell you this when I heard before Donald Trump actually took the oath of office this time, the FED chair Jerome Powell say that even if he gets fired, he's not leaving. And then yesterday stocks tanked after Powell has to stick his nose into the economy because he has a policy difference with President Trump, and the top central banker said this new wave of trade taxes significantly, you know, are significantly larger than anticipated, adding that the same is likely to be true of the economic effects which will include higher inflation and slow growth. Why don't you wait for the outcome of this now? Donald Trump posted a message on truth Social that carried the strong suggestion that Powell's days in the position of fedchair be numbered, which I actually fully support. He said, the exp is expected to cut interest rates for the seventh time, and yet too late, your own Powell and the Fed, who is always too late and wrong, yesterday issued a report which is another and typical complete mess. Oil prices are down, groceries even eggs are down. The USA is getting rich on tariffs. We will get free and fair trade deals. I'll add that part, or reciprocal tariffs. That's something that no president has been able to accomplish in fifty sixty years. And the Fed chair gets a roaring applause from these imbeciles that don't care about Main Street. I've never been the biggest fan of these jackasses on Wall Street. When I lived in New York, I knew too many of them. And all they do they make money a lot of them. When the stock market goes up and the stock market goes down. Why haven't I've never been a fan of the stock market, because if something is really good to get in on. They get in early because they have the inside scoop on it. Oh, Hannity, you're accusing people of insider trading. They have knowledge that we don't have. And by the time something gets hot, it's about to cool off and you're about to lose your money. And if you're in it for the long term, usually you'll be okay, according to every financial person I know, But I don't give financial advice Nate Silver. By the way, Matt Towery, I think Matt Towry and Kahali are right about Nate Silver. Why doesn't he do his own polling this whole five point thirty eight and then he moves to his own thing. All he would say during the election is too close to call up to the day of the earth, too close to call. I Meanwhile, Mark Halpern and I had figured out early voting that Kamala Harris would need in all seven swing states historic day of turnout to be even competitive in any of them. But you know why, lit facts get in the way anyway. Nate Silver saying AOC leads the pack of Democratic presidential candidates in twenty twenty eight on his Silver bulletin substance. He claimed AOC will lead Democrats into the next presidential cycle. I'm fine with that. I'm one hundred percent fine with that, and I'll show you why on TV tonight. Uh, there is pushback against Bernie Sanders and AOC in there fight the oligarchy tour. James Carville doesn't see fighting the oligarchy. No, he wants the Democrats to only focus on this l Salvadorian that everyone's claim is claiming as a Marylander. He's not a Marylander. But anyway, dumb coldwater on AOC and Bernie and their tour going off on progressives when you beat a Republican, come back and see me. If Democrats want to fight each other, I'm okay with it. It does not upset me anyway. You'll never believe, you know, they just haven't gotten it. Then they got the number two guy at the DNC. What's that guy's name? How do you pronounce his name? The Hoague? Is that how you pronounce it? Hog? I'm not trying to David Hogg. Okay, that guy, Yeah, he's apparently gonna. He's saying, we only want progressives running for office if you show any sense of moderate tendencies, you're going to be primaried. According to him, he's the number two. The number one is not much different. James Carvell called him gutless for threatening the primary Democrats from his d n C perch. I don't think it's gutless. I actually think it's great. George Clooney says that it was his civic duty to call out call for Biden to drop it. I just want to know the story because, and by the way he says he's from Kentucky. From everything I've heard, I think he spends most of his time in Italy, and he and frankly his ignorance, and his wife she's just as ignorant as him. They wanted Joe Biden to support the ICC going after Prime Minister net and Yahoo for war crimes. After what would be the equivalent of forty thousand Americans killed in a single day, murdered, all the rape, all the torture, all the kidnapping and beheadings. He's just a dumb, dopey, idiotic, im basilic Hollywood elitists, which wait basically is what the Democratic Party now represents in Toto. And he believes he has figured out who should be the choice for the Democrats next time around. What's that guy from wes Moore, whatever his name is, from Maryland. Yeah, that's what the country needs. A Democrat liberal from Maryland, a real Marylander. Mika Brazinski saying, firing back at a lying Trump TV for mocking msdnc's protests of deported Marylanders. You can't make this stuff up anyway. Eight hundred nine four one. By the way, one Palestinian supporter of Michigan vows to bring down the American Empire. They have a new video that is out. All right, eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn is a number will continue as we continue from Washington, d c our Nation's capital. Robert F. Kennedy Junior and studio tonight, all right at the battle between the President and the state of main Over men playing with women's sports. Will give you an update. Extra calls. Eight hundred nine four one Shawn