Speaker 1: They get a little They called me broadcasting live from Atlanta, Georgia. This is the Baller Show. I go by the name of Ferrari.
Speaker 2: I go by the name you know, bet money log get the building.
Speaker 1: She's a real dapper today. You was dapper each time, but she always got on today. The earrings, God is good. I like that.
Speaker 2: Be doing a lot of press today. We took this in. Let me talk this. Look.
Speaker 3: I love my gold grill too. I got I got a bottom gold grill too. I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: I woke up too early. You know, you know, you wake up.
Speaker 1: He had to come in early because we had to record a couple of things today. Yeah, he had to actually work today, so he was a little frustrated.
Speaker 2: You're really doing this right now?
Speaker 1: Wait time out. He smoked hookah like last night. Yes, yeah, in the club. Yeah, I poke learned anything I did.
Speaker 3: Yes, I did learn that. That was a super viral clip. And I didn't even know that till somebody wanted to one.
Speaker 1: Point five million on my TikTok page. A sneakerhead right by.
Speaker 4: The way, go ahead, Atlanta has a hookah problem. I'm sorry that. Listen here, I've seen somebody at the bus stop with a hookah at the bus stop.
Speaker 1: The portable ones, now, no, it wasn't a portable one.
Speaker 4: Was the glass with the at the bus theme. That's the whole Atlanta. You're not supposed to be smoking out the plastic because that plastic, all the microplastic, is going in your throat. It's supposed to be a wooden nozzle. Teach him. So I'm just like, y'all not doing y'all are doing spooker. That's not hookahs spooky. Yeah, that hooka is killing you.
Speaker 3: It's your fault. Somebody come up to me. It was like, hey, hey, you know you're going viral right now.
Speaker 1: The guy who's smoking hookah, I said, incorrectly, I said viral about hooker?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: It was like you and money Long was talking about something about hook and sating you straight.
Speaker 4: I was just trying to help you.
Speaker 2: You know, well, thank you. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Really such a thing.
Speaker 1: But yeah, how you doing today? So you making your rounds?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's my last top of the day and I get to get some food. Game tonight?
Speaker 1: What game?
Speaker 4: Hawks? I guess it's a preseason game.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh, that should be fun. I heard you was doing your thing after so so deaf experience. Oh yeah, yeah, I like. I like I was there hosting earlier in the day. I wanted to stay long, but I promise one of my friends that I'll go to their birthday dinner.
Speaker 2: And I was like, man, this it was such a good time, and I feel like.
Speaker 4: It sounds so fun. So miserable.
Speaker 3: Because it's like I love what I do, and then it's almost like anything that I got to do outside of loving what I do, other than playing video games, I don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: What games you playing right now? I'm playing Madden two K and Dragon ball Z.
Speaker 4: Dragon ball Z.
Speaker 2: You don't know what dragon ball Z is.
Speaker 3: I know what it is, but it's uh, I forget. It's like dragon ball Z sparking. It's a It's a new game that just came out like three days ago. So I'm I love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm on the double yep, that's fame.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I literally just played Into two K and n C double a boom.
Speaker 4: I love to play sports games on the computer.
Speaker 1: That's crazy because I'm not six six and I'm not athletes, So I like to create a player. My creative player is always taller than me. He does that I can't do exactly. I feel that, So I live vicariously through my creative You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I don't play Madden. And look, first of all, I don't even know what's happening. Okay, I just know he.
Speaker 2: Wait you so you so you're going to the halls game to night, right?
Speaker 1: Are you going to be.
Speaker 2: Basketball?
Speaker 1: It's kind of a lot more simpler, you got.
Speaker 4: I can't really play because I don't understand what I'm supposed to.
Speaker 2: Be doing basketball. Yeah, just putting the ball in the rim.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you got plays you gotta follow, like, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, Well, I used to play in high school.
Speaker 3: I wasn't very good, but I used to hate playing basketball when it was tired of call plays and they're like, all right, just to play and then you're like, damn, I gotta remember where I got again.
Speaker 4: I used to hate my coach be hauling out from the side, like I was like, what they like, just go over there, stand underneath the bucket.
Speaker 1: That's why football is so complex, because it's way more complex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it took me a long time to understand, Like football because it's it's a lot going on, and it's there's more players on the field, so it's more of a team sport, I feel like than basketball. And anybody that's in sports, don't. Don't hang that over my head. But yeah, it'd be a lot going on with football. Like they got the quarterback with the ear piece in his ear.
Speaker 1: You don't want in the helmet.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, Okay, so no, yeah, yeah, you getting There's one guy broke his uh whatever, this bone is right here.
Speaker 1: I had to get immediate surgery Detroit Lions. There was a lineman yesterday.
Speaker 3: I was about to get paid millions of dollars because they don't get paid.
Speaker 1: And when you break that big bone, it's like, yeah you got you could get infected all types of stuff. Anyway, how's money Long doing again? She's doing well? Revenge snack.
Speaker 4: I have some French fries earlier.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Now. I was gonna get into revenge. But since you, since you brought up French fries and food because you're hungry, there's Money Long cook I do. Okay, what is your signature, dish?
Speaker 4: I don't really have a signature, but I'm really good at soul food. I do make a really good banana putting macaroni cheese.
Speaker 1: Do you call it? Do you call it the money long or do you call it the You know, patty Patty got the patty patties that petty piees. You don't got nothing like that.
Speaker 2: Do you like the cook or I do enjoy it?
Speaker 4: Like to see the look on everybody face and they.
Speaker 1: Be like, damn, it's good.
Speaker 2: May be like, man, you made this?
Speaker 4: Who made this macaroni?
Speaker 1: But since we were, I would like to say we are. You are a friend of the show. I did learn that you have the cooks in the house, like the house, so you grew up with the because you you ate your.
Speaker 4: Bringing up old stuff, powder powder. I grew up with a house full of well well rounded women.
Speaker 1: You know, Pops cooked too, though.
Speaker 4: My dad be frying a turkey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. Was that the inspiration for you to cook as well?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 4: I mean you sort of like when you get to a certain age, like you move away from home, you want to be able to like get that home cooking. So I used to call, like, Mama, how you do the ribs? What I need to put in these greens? And then you just learn like.
Speaker 2: You sound like me. That's what I do if I can't figure out, like Mom, how you Friday at Fish? You don't have that? You don't have Fish used to make for me when I was a kid, How you Friday? You got to add this this?
Speaker 4: That's important for you to pass the recipes down because a lot of these girls don't know how to make No, they don't know how to win them pots.
Speaker 2: Man, they know how to shake that booty.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So I want to talk about the music, right So I feel like right now you just kind of like in this mode where you just can't miss you.
Speaker 1: H Can we talk about Revenge? Talk to us about it.
Speaker 4: My new album just came out August thirtieth. It's doing really well. Got a couple songs on there. Right now, we're focused on Ruin Me, which is a think top ten at R and b rading. So, you know, somebody asked me a couple of weeks ago, like, how does it feel to know that you don't you don't miss like every time you put something out, And I'm just like, you know, I'm just super grateful that I get to be the one that sings these songs and that people actually want to hear what I have to say and that my authentic expression is just so happens to be popular culture.
Speaker 1: That's it. Uh, that's kind of what I want. I knew you were going to say that because I feel like your your personality and your music match. And I feel like these days it's almost a require. It's almost like it's a requirement for people to accept and build fans. I feel like you're because I joined your lives. When you go on live, I see you be on TikTok a lot. Is that your favorite platform? Okay, so I could tell the music, your personality, your style or your dress matches. This is almost like I'm not this is almost singing to grow and to have real fans, for people to say, yes, I choose you, I want to be your fan. Do you agree?
Speaker 4: Absolutely. I think it's also like very gratifying when you just being yourself and people receive it. I don't want to say accept, like receive you know. I love that. I'm just like a lot of times I may I've been making people laugh and I'm not telling a joke. I'm just this is how I talk, you know. But I love that for me because it's just like it's part of my personality is natural. It's like it's not I'm not putting on I'm not searching for the words to say or I'm not trying to do that.
Speaker 1: That just you free talking, freely being yourself.
Speaker 4: Same thing with the music and the expression. I can carry that on stage and if there is a moment of silence or something goes wrong, I know I can you know, carry it with just my personality.
Speaker 3: So now what you writing your own music is like is all this new successes? It's like surprising to you, Like is it like you know, you can't believe, like all this is happening with the success of like all your music that you're putting out.
Speaker 4: I definitely had a moment where I was like, dang when when Made for Me was blowing up, I was like I cannot believe.
Speaker 1: Not hours, not hours.
Speaker 4: Well hours and hours, Like I worked that record, Like I did a lot of work.
Speaker 2: Oh I can tell that song. I heard that song everywhere all the time.
Speaker 4: You know, No, I worked for but made for Me, So I didn't really do anything with the like that was the people they latched onto that song, and I'm just I'm like, yo, this is crazy. Like from the Soul Train Awards performance, which I had to fight to get that spot because they didn't really want me performing on that award show, you know, like a ward shows are expensive to live performance TV period, and so we had to really fight for that spot. And that is the the performance is what made the song go viral. People started like doing their own versions of because I heard like the long train that was blowing in the wind and just the walk everybody she was a walking. So yeah, it was it was like a little bit surprising because I'm just like, dang, this is like blowing up crazy. But I will say, like I expect to be in a certain space because of the quality of music that I'm making and what I put forth into it, Like I take time to get it mixed correctly. I take time to go sit with a vocal producer and produce my vocal like I work with the best engineers, the best producers. Like I'm not it's not cheap.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you're spending It also sounds like you're spending your money in certain I mean that's.
Speaker 4: How it goes. Like, you know, I have to front a lot of stuff and then I might get reimversed for certain.
Speaker 2: Things and you don't you don't mind it.
Speaker 4: I might.
Speaker 1: Not have to pay for it somewhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I definitely mind. But you know that's just how I go. Like, if I want to go to the studio, I'm not gonna wait for somebody. I'm gonna just go ahead and pay, and then I'm gonna make it make sense later, like if I end up using the song, then we make sure.
Speaker 1: I do think that puts you at an advantage because I do see a lot of instances where artists will wait and that will put them in a handicapped situation where things may not even be done. It looks like you have been properly preparing for everything, and that's a business oriented orientation about yourself that I think a lot of people respect too, because I like how transparent you are on social media. Again, I'm trying to tell you, I feel like you have the perfect combination of all things that make up a dope, superstar artist. You just don't see it every day.
Speaker 4: I think too, like I was this before I had the songs to back it up, and I think that was probably one of the more difficult parts to say. People we think you is slow down, Savannah. You know what I'm saying, And I just had I just had to eat that for like a long time, like it's cool. You'll see I'm really that. And then once you get to that place where people are now perceiving you that way, and then that's when you can kind of relax and tone it down. You don't have to always walk in the room like you know what I'm saying. I can walk in the room and be like, hey, how you do it? I can be kind in the space because the respect is already there because my track record. But I definitely, like in the beginning with saying certain things and people's like, I don't like her attitude, She's cocky. She's like, no, I just know what I can do. That's it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And there's nothing wrong with being confident in yourself because I feel like ever since you know, we've met you, you've you've always been super cool, super genuine and just always transparent, you know, And that's I feel like that's really hard like artists nowadays, because people tend to tend to not be what the music perceive them. And it's like as soon as we interview you straight off the back, was like, y'all listen to and y'all listen to rap music when I'm listening to music that I do, and I'm like, I'm like, yo, I.
Speaker 1: Like like, I just like if I just feel like you're yourself and I feel like you have vision as well too, and that's something that you can't teach other people because a lot of people lack vision in the creative space, which sometimes is understandable because they can be super creative in one in one mind and they may need someone to help them with their vision. But I feel like, correct me if I'm wrong. You have been blessed with the with the ability to have vision and you can see things before they happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I do enjoy collaboration though, Like for the Soco Death R and B experience, it was creative directed visually by Sergio Hudson, who's the top Sergio Black designer, high end designer out of New York. Incredible, just creative and visionarying. He put the whole He was like, this is what you're gonna wear, It is how your hair gonna be, is how I want you to do your makeup because I did my own make for that and today as well.
Speaker 1: I was on your live. I was on your live this morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: School. Then I checked my TikTok to see where went viral today? Okay, and I see money long on live. I was long let me tap in with home team.
Speaker 4: I was just say there listening to some nineties.
Speaker 1: She was vibing out. She had a lot of people on her live, like she has a lot of people on her live.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You was talking about how like how you interact a live with your fans and stuff too. Last time you was kind of putting us on game with like TikTok and stuff like that. And you know, I listened just as much as we talked. So I implemented a lot of that stuff, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, except for the hookah. He's still smarting with the past tip a little out of this. We had a long day. We had a long day maybe a week and a half ago, and I was like, man, I can go home and talk to my wife. He was like, nah, man, come out, man, let's just smoke some hookah. I was like yeah, yeah, yeah, And then I was like, no, I do not want to smoke.
Speaker 2: He left me hanging. I had to go hang out by myself and you still want to smoke.
Speaker 4: Good choice.
Speaker 2: Anyways, back to the music.
Speaker 3: You have a song with Glorilla. Yes, how did that come in?
Speaker 4: Love? Glorilla? She's so funny. I was just watching the clip of her earlier about you. She don't want to have no baby?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she says she wants to have a baby, just not she don't want to have the baby you want to do, yeah, she said, because she still want to do other stuff. I mean, that's a lot to go through many a lie.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't mind having another kid, but I will. I don't want to have it.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't want to have you don't want to have it.
Speaker 4: Want to be pregnant again.
Speaker 1: So you feel the same way. It's just but you went through it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do not recommend got now.
Speaker 1: Did you have like a I mean I'm not trying to pry, but did you have like a pregnancy?
Speaker 4: He was like, Noah, No. The first seven of NUS was great and then it was like it's the after. It's like the eight month, eight and nine. I was just a big well.
Speaker 1: Hated it.
Speaker 4: I was hot, and then I had to have emergency c section, which was a terrible experience. And then my decision got infected, almost passed away from it. It was like having a baby is very very serious, serious stuff. And then I had to wear like a a pump for like a month. It was. It was pretty crazy. And then the eight weeks after that after you give birth, just like the baby just wants to be right here. I also a breastfit my son. So it's like it was just a lot. Yeah, so if you could skip that part.
Speaker 1: Now, were there any like transparent moments that you had with Gloria when y'all was Were you guys in the studio together? It felt like it.
Speaker 4: No, we both we spoke a lot on FaceTime.
Speaker 1: But nah, that sounded like y'all was in y'all created that from scratch together.
Speaker 4: No, they send me the record.
Speaker 1: I just cut it.
Speaker 4: At first, I was like, well, let me try to write something. And then god, he was like yeah, I told you. I was like, yes, sir, Okay went there and did it and that's the song that everybody loves.
Speaker 2: So okay, Yeah, you definitely out here doing your thing.
Speaker 3: And I know it's speaking off camera about I was talking to moneylog about I said, I've seen a clip with her where she was being asked a question and her response was, I ain't about to be waking up to somebody that ain't happy, Like I ain't got time. All that I remember, I was like, yo, shock, Like what's going on?
Speaker 4: I learned my lesson room. Now you gotta be careful because I was talking about something completely different. In the way they chopped that.
Speaker 1: Up, it just you chop chop choppy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was not what we were talking about. I learned my lesson off of that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you wasn't talking about like any question.
Speaker 4: Was something like how are you enjoying success? And like you know, and what I said was, I'm just trying to enjoy every day, like I don't have time to be waking up ne like it was a They cut the sentence in the middle, but whatever, got it.
Speaker 1: So how is money Loan's personal life now? Is She's great?
Speaker 4: Man, I'm enjoying every day. I'm super grateful to be where I'm at, Like I was just looking, uh, you know in the place that I'm staying right now is very nice Airbnb. I'm just like, man, I just remember being able to like wish that I was able to afford something like this or like you know, like I used to look at these and be like, dang, I got a hundred dollars a night. I don't got this lunch. You know what I'm saying. You're trying to place on y'all that, but.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, it's just like you earned what you earn where you're at though, So I don't think that's a flex I mean, I'm.
Speaker 4: Just grateful just to be able to like the things that are normal to me now are things that I used to pray about back in the days, you know, but also to like I need that much space now because there are certain things that happen, like I have people in and out doing my hair, makeup, of fittings, things like that, so like I need the space to be able to operate, do interviews, like you know, whatever it is. And so it's just like, man, I'm so I have so many good things going on, I really don't have time to and there's there's some things that are not so comfortable that are happening in my life, but I don't have time to dwell on those things. We talk about them, we figure out how we're going to navigate, and then we move on and I'm trying to have fun and enjoy myself.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to ask you. So when you're when money loans, having a bad day, like.
Speaker 4: I don't have bad dates.
Speaker 1: When there's a moment that happens, take a nap.
Speaker 2: That is a great answer.
Speaker 1: Or eat not.
Speaker 4: Taking nap, taking out when I wake up. If I'm still thinking about that, that's a problem. When you take a nap, because every day is a new day, right so that's I look at that as a reset. I go to sleep, wake up. I'm doing good if I have the energy to address it. Cool. If not, I get to it another day, you know. And then I seen I posted something the other day. It was like only a fool trips on.
Speaker 1: What's behind them?
Speaker 4: You know, do my best to get this off my desk as soon as possible.
Speaker 1: I like that, do my best to get this off.
Speaker 2: That's how you know money log is doing great in life.
Speaker 1: I could have used that earlier because I was boy, I had a moment at work today, but I got through it.
Speaker 2: You probably need a nap.
Speaker 1: I can't take one right now.
Speaker 4: Take a nap, or you know, get you an.
Speaker 1: Edible or something that way, I mess on the radio. You can't do that, cauld we live.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I do be needing a minute, though, Like sometimes I will, like on tour, there were some days where I just did not have it, Like I don't have it for y'all today, I don't want to hear it. I don't care. I'm tired, move like I just be like, hey, can I have a room for a second, please. I just want to put my own clothes on, cause like sometimes on tours.
Speaker 1: Like you got people dressing in your makeup.
Speaker 2: You got to do everything.
Speaker 4: You got a whole staff, somebody putting lotion on me, pulling, pulling my my tights up, put butting in my shirt for me, putting on my jacket, put my een ears on. Some days, I don't want you to touch me. It's take me thirty minutes to just take thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: I gotta leman alone.
Speaker 4: I just want to do it myself. I don't want you to touching me. You know what I'm saying. And it's not even like you gotta imagine every single day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can do that.
Speaker 4: There's people pulling on you. I can do it, like you know you you just have no privacy. Ass hanging out titty over here, like I just.
Speaker 1: Want to ask you how you doing? How are you dealing with these things? Because I also want to pull from some advice from you because when you're saying these things, I'm over here like, yeah I could, I could have did what I went through today, my moment a lot better. I can't take no nap of either edible though.
Speaker 4: I mean, sometimes you just gotta walk away, just walk off, walk off attitude.
Speaker 3: And it's like with all this new success, it's like do you ever get like imposter syndrome?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 4: No, No, because I always make sure I know what I'm walking into before I walk into it. And if I'm uncomfortable, I make it known like I don't know how this is gonna go because I don't know what's about to happen. What is this? What are we doing? You know, because I'm very much a sniper, Like I come in on an assignment. I know what my mission is. I know what I'm doing. The only time you ever see me not kind of like activate is when that that means that the setting was not primed. You know what I'm saying, Like y'all don't even know what y'all.
Speaker 2: Doing, and you know that people play alone.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you didn't prepare you know what I'm saying. And then you know, sometimes that comes off on like oh she's born or she's just like no, just that's cool. I'll let you say that.
Speaker 2: Wow, people really be thinking that.
Speaker 4: I mean sometimes, like some interviews that I've done, people will be like I don't like her. She was like, well they didn't. It wasn't giving me nothing, do everything. I'm gonna give you what you give me, Like we have good conversation because you know what I'm saying that the energy is at a certain level. Sometimes it's not that. Sometimes it's just be like I could tell that you don't really want to talk to me, but it's okay.
Speaker 1: Who would not want to talk to you?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: I mean sometimes people are just going through the motions. It's just a job. Like you know, I could tell when you've researched, when you are asking me questions that make sense, like you know what I'm saying, and you're not just repeating what somebody else said or reading off the paper.
Speaker 2: Read who be reading?
Speaker 1: You know they said that you know rong. I don't know if wrong hear me? Ryn Ron always I never read I never read the paper a lot.
Speaker 2: He send me no paper, I ain't gonna read it.
Speaker 1: Ron I've never no.
Speaker 2: I look, I skim over it.
Speaker 1: Though it's it's good to notice statistics.
Speaker 2: Do not read the paper.
Speaker 1: But I memorize a little bit. She got like two point nine billion streams overall. You know what I'm saying. Look, I am over it. You know what I'm saying, But it ain't I don't want to look at it and be like oku.
Speaker 2: People already know that. Though people already know the numbers.
Speaker 1: But I think I'm also a fan, so I think I'm a little bit more involved with that having a conversation with you, and then I don't like having regular conversations where we just asked regular questions. I want to ask like how are you doing? You know, how's your personal life? How are you as a mom? How was you know? Because I'm a parent, he's not a parent. But we be having days too, you know what I'm saying. Okay, I like hearing I have to, but I said we it ain't nothing.
Speaker 4: Like when you like cut up in the ball on your bed, and it's just like what.
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk about that camera. I'll tell you that they did not boy I had.
Speaker 4: It was like, you said, you're gonn take you to the park.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'll say part of it. My daughter took her pamp off, she pooped, and I'm gonna leave it at that. It was the worst morning. At five in the morning, my wife had to go to work. She worked about an hour away. I was like, my seven year old, she's in a Christian school, so cursing is not forbidden in my house.
Speaker 3: I was like, and it ain't nothing you could do because they're just kids, and you're just a parent. You're not money, you're not Ferrari, You're my parents.
Speaker 4: I have like a really bad, nasty habit of spitting. I spit like I.
Speaker 1: Have like spit bottles from Florida for real.
Speaker 4: I just don't like if I cough something comes up, I spit cause I throw. If I try to, yeah, if I try to like swallow that back down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I will. It's not a pause kind of okay, got you got you, got you up?
Speaker 4: So I spit, okay, why just my sling doesn't matter where I put it. If I put it up, high, down, hide it. He always goes for the spit and dump it out. Oh, and he do it so fast.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: If I don't before he touch it, he'd be like.
Speaker 3: And he probably just be looking at you like he looked at me like, get that's what that's what your pet peeves that.
Speaker 4: God, he just loves to find the spit and just dump it out, just don't matter where it's on the floor.
Speaker 2: And I know you, like, how do you find this?
Speaker 1: Now? Do you do take time to be a mom? What does that look like? Do you just say I'm blocking this whole week off, I'm blocking this whole month off.
Speaker 4: He's going to schedule. He's on a routine, so he goes to bed at a certain time. Sometimes he don't like to pay attention to bedtime, but he wakes up at a certain time. He's gonna have breakfast. Grandma gonna make sure he get that because she cooked every morning. So Grandma gonna make sure he get the breakfast. Granddaddy. Sometimes she might even give me some if I'm gonna wake He's gonna watch his shows. He wants to watch poptrol ms, Rachel. He's gonna play his game. He got a lot of educational games he's gonna play. We might do a little school, little learning. He's only two, and then he's gonna take his nap. He might go outside for a little bit because he I bought him a play swing set for Christmas, so he might go play outside, go outside with Papaul, be out in the yard because he wanted to do everything he's granted to do. Take a nap, wake up, eat, maybe get a little snack, might watch some more shows. We spend time, and that's it. That's today. And then he go to sleep about eight nine o'clock. It goes about really fast. Yeah, and now he's more vocal, so he'll be like, want some juice, want some cookies? Yeah.
Speaker 2: They said that's the worst when kids start talking.
Speaker 4: No, I love it.
Speaker 1: You you can understand a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So when's the clothing line or when's the when's like the branding stuff happening? Because this is a whole vibe right here, like we can't you know, remember, we had a we had a gentleman that said he has a he's developing an app that in a video. They could put the app and be like this costs this and you can get it from there. When's when's the money long clothing line or brand coming out because this whole thing it's coming.
Speaker 4: You know, own shoes like me and my stylas Hannah. I work with several different people, but I'll be making my own shoes, Like I have a shoemaker literally will just draw the shoe and like cut up shoes so you make what so like if I like, these are really comfortable heels, right, if I want to take this shoe and turn it into something else, I'll just have them keep the heel and then cut it up and make something else like that.
Speaker 1: That's a boy whoever that.
Speaker 4: Is shoe company. We'll I'll like, yo, I need two more pairs of those because I'm.
Speaker 2: You're gonna make it and make it into something else. You're gonna make a one on one.
Speaker 4: So I have a lot of shoes like that where we'll painted, Like you know, I need a white boot and don't have one. I just take this one and paint it.
Speaker 1: But we can't set we we we can't earn some revenue off of this.
Speaker 4: Like I mean right now, I'm just doing it because I don't want to have stuff that everybody else have.
Speaker 2: This is also true eventually, that's smart though.
Speaker 4: I think I'll yeah, like this is custom. Nobody else has this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, you got that.
Speaker 2: Ish on no question?
Speaker 3: Now I know Usher was on the Hours and hours. Why why that never came out? The remix it did come on Hours and our mix.
Speaker 2: Did y'all shoot a video to it? That's what?
Speaker 3: Because I'm like, we was playing that song at R and B Wednesday like crazy before it came out. That's another problem, Like I'll be getting songs so early I don't even know when they come out.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I hope this song come out because this song is fire.
Speaker 3: And even even even before the song blew up on TikTok and everything, we was playing that in the club and I was like, man, y'all don't understand y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, y'all get.
Speaker 1: Some exclusive music.
Speaker 4: And then was actually premiered made for me at R and B Wednesdays.
Speaker 1: Yer that I remember, and I was.
Speaker 4: In there singing it and it was like, girl.
Speaker 2: Yo, it's the craziest thing.
Speaker 4: Right, Like a couple of months later, boom, I.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't even say a couple of months this when you when you premiered it, everybody was like, oh, this is cool.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So after she left, we continued to play the song week by week, and then it was almost like overnight. And I hate to use that word over because I know how much you put in your work.
Speaker 2: Yo, that song blew up so crazy exactly.
Speaker 4: So it came out September fifteenth, November nineteenth was the sole Train Awards something like that, the nineteenth or the twenty first one of those. It came out literally the next week.
Speaker 1: DJ right, So you I don't know if I know you probably didn't do so many interviews. I interviewed you. I was at a different radio station. It was only it was via zoom and I remember telling you. I was like, yo, I play at a ratchet hip hop club called eleven forty five, which is not closed, there's no arm and but you don't play R and B. I played that song and it went crazy. That's how I was like, wow, And it's very slow, so it's not fast.
Speaker 4: What it is is this right here? That hook makee nobody?
Speaker 3: But I was just so shocked because it was so slow, like like how it start off and it was like, like I was telling Brian, I was like, man, this is crazy. It's like you blinked in the song. Everybody was in the club. No, like I'm talking, I'm turning into song a Copela. Everybody's going crazy.
Speaker 4: And I was like, I knew it was something when they was playing in Magic City.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like.
Speaker 4: Why did you pay him? But why are the strip like? And they was just.
Speaker 3: Made for me because everybody singing it. Women, men, everybody is singing because it's something that you can relate to.
Speaker 4: Also, I will say, though, even though I make R and B like Moneylaw made music for the hood for show, like I love that. I love that my songs we having a hood. Ands was like nobody.
Speaker 1: I love show hours and hours man, and that's what I was talking about Initially. I was talking about hours an hour.
Speaker 3: Man, Hours and Hours. I was like, Yo, that song. I'm like, I see that song. I've just seen it on everybody's real on Instagram. And I was like, man, you can't go nowhere without And then I said.
Speaker 2: She got another way.
Speaker 4: I get about three four.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get some more.
Speaker 1: I know the album just dropped in August. Are you gearing up to give us some more? Maybe a deluxe or no.
Speaker 4: I'm always working. I think I have to pace myself because what ends up happening is that when you're so in demand, sometimes you stress yourself too thin. And I'm a actual like vocalist. So if I don't get sleep, ain't no voice. You know it's not coming out. I have to go to sleep. I have to I have to rest. I have to pace myself. I'm not a rapper, so I can't be out all night with all that hookah smoke and all that shenanigans in the club and then get up at three am for a full glam and then you expect me to be able to hit a stage.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, and hit them notes.
Speaker 4: No no. I need three days the prep before I go on stage. I need sleep, I need humidifier. I have to do my vocal warm ups. I can't be drinking soda, alcohol, none of that before I get rid on.
Speaker 1: No soda, no alcohol.
Speaker 4: Once I get on stage, I'm gonna have a sip because it ain't gonna hit you that quick.
Speaker 3: But at least you know your voice, you know your body. And I know he's talking about basketball. Earlier, I was watching Lebron's Netflix series and Lebron talks about prep. I get my sleep like his wife was like one thing about Lebron, he gonna get his sleep.
Speaker 2: He was an interview. He was like, oh, yeah, I'm doing practice. I'm about to go to sleep.
Speaker 1: We got a prep. I mean even we prep three hours before we even talk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that's when your body's repairing, that's when you're regenerating sales. So like a lot of times I'll be kind of achey, go to sleep, wake up, feel so much better, you know. And I can always tell when I need sleep because my voice is raw. Like I started, my voice get like super de which people like, Oh she sounds so sexy, Babe, I'm tired.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 4: I do love it when it's like a little rasp. I like it, but I can't see it. Yeah, No, I don't like when I can't like hit my full range.
Speaker 1: And do you have like a specific tea do you you do you indulge in the.
Speaker 4: Ginger crystals, pure ginger or anything like that. Yeah, sometimes if it's really bad, No, I'll just take the raw ginger and just bite it and I'll have you know, we're.
Speaker 1: Kind of in the same field because we have to talk.
Speaker 2: Wait, so you you bite the ginger.
Speaker 4: Did you make sure it's washed real good?
Speaker 1: Just and you get the little burn a little bit, but.
Speaker 4: And then put it in my jaw and just kind of like, let's spit it out. It lasts for a while, you would till u's just like no more flavor. But that's the only thing to kind of get it.
Speaker 1: Like you know, now, do you have insurance on your voice?
Speaker 4: Working on it?
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that's important. That's how you make your money.
Speaker 4: Insurance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like crazy, we can get insurance too on us. This is what we do. I didn't know that in the radio flat yeah, no penitendent. I was like, right, hey, afflet feel free, feel free, feel free.
Speaker 3: But I do have an afflet where I did not know we can get insurance on our vocal cords.
Speaker 1: Is your job, it's your job description.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I probably need insurance as much as I lose.
Speaker 1: My You need to stop smoking.
Speaker 4: Hook right, it's plastics.
Speaker 2: This is not about me. This is about money.
Speaker 4: Long yes, the plastic tips broo.
Speaker 2: I've been taking care of my voice. I've been I've been doing great.
Speaker 3: I've been trying to get as much sleep as I possibly can, because sleep is very important, like.
Speaker 4: You know, also to like sometimes I like time to just like be human and go get my nails. I feel like I ran into you at the nail shop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just telling j Rock that. I was telling Jay Rock how we ran into each other at the.
Speaker 4: My feet done, you know stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't like nobody touching me. My wife will do it for me. Really, yeah, I'd be weird. I don't like I can't go to the nail thing. I can't do that. I don't like when they touch my feet. So I just asked my wife to do it for me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, if you got a thing, if you got it like that, then I ain't nothing wrong with that. But y'all I met your mom and everybody. Everybody was like super cool. I was money and normal, money.
Speaker 1: Cooler hell man, cool as hell, cooler than the fan. Well, we appreciate you pulling up on it on the game.
Speaker 2: You having me always a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Now, what is this called? What is this hairstops called?
Speaker 4: This is very nineties, This is a behalf, but you know you could say it's the French roll with.
Speaker 1: The swoops, with the swoops French roll. Yeah, and you got the ear rings, you got the name door knocker. Yeah, gold teacher always come always that saut saw, that drill, always.
Speaker 3: Coming in here, stylish always and ready to talk.
Speaker 1: Ish yeah nothing, you know your friend of the show. You are always walking on that show. You want Look, we need to start group chating something because I don't need to be talking to Ron. You could just hit us and be like, hey, RORI bt I'm pulling up there, just coming up there.
Speaker 3: First of all, she too lit. She she's gonna she would have did ten interviews and row. We really appreciate you, guys, we do money.
Speaker 1: Log is too too lit, right, so we need right Okay.
Speaker 4: Now, was only here for a limited times, squeezing.
Speaker 1: As much as possible, torself Bunny Log at the building. We appreciate you. Game ball Alert