Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Player's Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Danny McCrae, HECMA, Harrison and new he scrugs.
Speaker 2: Here we are. Let's ride.
Speaker 3: Players Lounge on a Wednesday. It's November fifteenth. Man, the year is just going by, flying by, the Cowboys season, flying by.
Speaker 4: They get ready to go face.
Speaker 3: The Carolina Panthers and Charlotte North Carolina on Sunday.
Speaker 4: And here's the crew.
Speaker 5: Barry Church, Oh, I want you how to get that one.
Speaker 2: I ain't want you how.
Speaker 6: To go locked up?
Speaker 2: Huh, I'm just letting ride. Next.
Speaker 6: Harrison is here. You see your cost crush. You just don't ring, you know it? Just start looking for ends.
Speaker 2: Shout out the ring. One a day yesterday Man, I was.
Speaker 4: Yes, Danny, I hate you missed it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I hate you miss If I was I was here when it came, he wouldn't have came you.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, sometimes things worse out of justice. Justice prevailed yesterday for you, just for you, for somebody else's an injustice.
Speaker 3: But but you remember what happened, he said when he wasn't named the best forty two.
Speaker 2: Bat he changed his mind. What he said.
Speaker 6: It was in the heat of the moment. It was here a shout out to the best forty two Yes and the cowboys his.
Speaker 2: Old times. Yes, sir shook up.
Speaker 4: Who informed Randy Hughes?
Speaker 2: He don't know three hours people going to reach out to me.
Speaker 6: Because it was Randy. You got to be up and as like Saturday about it. He probably didn't know he was the greatest forty two. Probably probably did, Probably didn't. But Church case wasn't you know, so he know he.
Speaker 2: Came on and shut out Church like that. That oho the Senator the other day. Man got all up in there.
Speaker 4: You want to go get your butt up.
Speaker 2: Changes were made, you know, That's what happens.
Speaker 4: I'm happy for the show. Is there a ceremony?
Speaker 2: Hey? You know the article just when you go in an article, now, get to bring it.
Speaker 4: Okay, bring everybody back, you know, everybody back, come back for a game, get a get a plaque or.
Speaker 2: Something, come with me. I'll take it. I'll take the article.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's all.
Speaker 3: No man as much as they they I mean, they make money off everything that's got to be sponsored by somebody.
Speaker 5: Holy guacamole, you know, holy probably Walmart, the official taking them from from.
Speaker 2: I'll take some of that Walmart bread.
Speaker 3: Carolina coming up this week, the Cowboys just checking here. Five and three all time in Charlotte, North Carolina against them, they hold the advantage ten Winnsday five losses.
Speaker 4: The last meeting in Carolina the Cowboys lost. It was to start the season.
Speaker 3: It was a sixteen to eight loss September ninth, twenty eighteen, otherwise known as a.
Speaker 4: Jason Garrett Special.
Speaker 3: But they end up going to the playoffs, So, hey, we did they did do that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I say they lost the game, but they went to the playoff like convisional two, you went to the player should have lost a game. Like we're back at twenty eighteen. Hey, shout out to the Carolina Panthers of twenty twenty three, and uh, we should look we should look down good against this squad.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, I mean they are twenty ninth and scoring, so they're seventeen, they have seventeen a game. They are thirtieth in opponents scoring. They are total offense. There thirtieth defense.
Speaker 2: They're bad.
Speaker 3: They're too so, I mean, you know, well seventh overall, but you know they're playing that division. They're negative forward turnover margin, their penalties a right there with the Cowboys. Cowboys are sixty nine a sixty two. So we're gonna se a whole lot of flags.
Speaker 4: Gona be gonna be a three.
Speaker 6: And a half hour game those No, man, it's a bad it's a bad football team. It's another bad football team, you know, and uh, heck, how you feel about this bad football team?
Speaker 2: No, I feel like twenty off the plane. Okay, all right, you like that? You like that? Off playing back man.
Speaker 6: Last week, said dog, I just wasn't in the mood to beat cocky last week off of the Philadelphia loss.
Speaker 2: Man, I didn't feel my say last week, this man a box of.
Speaker 6: Man. I mean, it's a bad team. It's a bad team that you know. Not a good talk about my guy last week. He wasn't very good. Brice Young is having a struggle too. He's having a struggle and running game troubehover three hundred and fifty one yards, I believe so far so the running game isn't as effective offensive line, man, they had a Musical chairs kind of situation going on in their head. Coach, you you talked so highly about.
Speaker 2: Right right, right, my man, right right? You got love for Frank, don't you? You don't have no love of Frank? Okay you don't? All right? Well aitherway, Adam Thieling.
Speaker 6: Adam Thieling probably wishes he was back in Minnesota right now.
Speaker 2: That's a bad move.
Speaker 6: But man, look another one of those teams that again, we talked about the schedule and how the Cowboys right now need to get into a five and Nate said six game winning streak. We just hey, man, we need to get some wins under our belt. Come up, we need the status. Is the time to do it before we get to the toughest part of our season, which y'all can tell is December. And the Cowboys have that December stigma. It's been there since Romo and it's gonna come back, and we need to respond.
Speaker 2: We definitely need these NFC wins for sure. No, I'm with you.
Speaker 5: Heck when you talk about you gotta stack these wins up, especially against NFC opponents.
Speaker 2: And I see this as another dug for Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 5: I don't think it'll be as easy as it was against the Giants as far as marching up and down the field. I don't see it as being as high scoring because, like you said, you know the Panthers defense, they're not trash.
Speaker 2: Would you say seventh overall? Yeah, seventh overall only they're not trash.
Speaker 5: They got some players over there, Brian Burns off the edge, you can present a problem as well.
Speaker 2: Corners over there. I believe it's j. C. Horn and he was questionable over there as well. So defense they have some pieces.
Speaker 5: It won't be like you know, the New York dumpster fire that came over here last week. So to me, I feel like there'll be a little bit more of a challenge. But the Cowboys is still rolling by at least two tubs, at least two toups.
Speaker 6: Listen, this is how I look at this game is this is as you're getting ready for the toughest part of your schedule, how you can continue to train and get better at those situations that haunted you before you went on this little streak where the offense is transitioned into Okay, Dak is the guy, and we're gonna run our offense through that. Can we continue to build on that and if we can, then decemble looks good for us.
Speaker 2: If we can't, Right.
Speaker 6: If you go out here against the Carolina Panthers, and although they're not trashed on defense, if you look at our offense and how they have performed over the last.
Speaker 2: Few weeks, we should tear these dudes up.
Speaker 6: We should go out here and Ceedee Lambs should have another game with ten catches and one point fifty branded Cooks should go out here and he should make some noise and that chemistry with the receiver group in Dak Prescott should grow even more. So then when you get a to December, you'll be all right. If you come out here and you struggle because they defensive seventh, then listen, Lord help you when you get when you get to some real when you get to some real defenses, all right, Because that's what is that.
Speaker 3: I'm holding in my hand the press release for the Cowboys. This is the media notes.
Speaker 2: Let us know what it says. I know you got some highlighted.
Speaker 3: Here is the roundup and the team spotlight. The team spotlight this week is see what you did, show them, see what you did. That's all the promotion man, I'll tell you they need to hire you. He has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you that he don't care because he's not playing fantasy football. But there is no reason that my man should not get at least seven to eight targets.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to do you.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to make sure you shut up.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: You know you asked for it. You got it, baby. Brandon Cooks man here doing this thing. Third highest receiving total this year in the NFL. Tyreek was number one with two fifteen for coach soul down there, and then Noah Brown of the Cowboys is actually tied. He had one self the texts of the Texas, the Texas formerly the Cowboys. Then they got Brandon Cooks. So there you go.
Speaker 4: This is SEC week for the Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: You know, every every year, this is that time you just look at the SEC schedule and you just see how they're not playing anybody. Alabama's taking on Chattanooga at home. A and M is hosting Abilene. Christian Old miss has uh u elm Monroe, Mississippi State got Southern miss Auburns got New Mexico State, Arkansas got FIU. South Carolina's actually playing context and then you know your boys are playing Georgia.
Speaker 2: State, so give them the contest.
Speaker 6: Why is it like that because we usually start off the season playing a big time team. Put in your record on the line and your placement in the in the college football Top twenty five. But it's okay, it's all right, you're right, this is it's not SEC week. This is a regular college Let.
Speaker 5: Me ask you real quick, if if if they go back out there, the Cowboys go back into this game and they go back to the ways they've been before last week. So I'm talking about centering solely on CD lamb infird with that, where were you going forward? I mean they're gonna get the dub regardless. But if they go back to that offense where it's CD fur or bust with that, where y'all going forward?
Speaker 2: I'll be upset.
Speaker 6: I'll be extremely upset because you put it, you land the ground work finally to make sure that you are not one dimensional offense. All right, If you line up, if you line up Ceate and Ferg on the same side, like the defense can just lean on that side of the field and not worry about who you got lined up an X or who you got lined up like you don't have to worry about that type of stuff. And then also you're getting guys who you are going to need to lean on when you get deeper into the season, involved in the game, so they can build that connection.
Speaker 2: If you just all of a sudden go away from that.
Speaker 6: After one game, then I don't have any confidence that when you get into one of those tough dog fights that you're gonna be able to revert back to hey man, we're gonna get everybody involved now. For me, man, I just feel as though that the New York Giants game showed you that Brandon Cooks has it. He still has something in the tank. He's not to be overlooked. Look at sixtion three. We want to we want to get hot at the right time. As we look at this seat, we look at the season as a schedule. But I'm enjoying the fact that we're saying that you're our lead dog and we're gonna go We're talking about CD lamb and you're gonna get this this this offense going. I mean, we're not getting anything from the running game. That's that's the problem is that's the problem. And as long as we continue to ignore that, then we're gonna keep coming back to Okay, we're gonna ride the arm of DAC because that's all we have. If on first down we're not as effective as we were at the beginning of the season because team teams are willing to line up or just crowd the line of scrimmage and not show any respect to DAK in the passing game, if you're gonna play CD lamb one on one, I'm gonna take that every time. And I'm and again from a defensive standpoint, even office, what do you do. You take what the defense gives you. And if you're gonna continue to die like that, then I'm gonna continue to ride eighty eight. And that's not a knock on anything else. But I'm just saying, if CD continues to give me one hundred and fifty two hunder yards two tubs and I can have him involved like that and we can still win games. I don't have a problem with that, with it in the back of my mind saying hey man, we still need to fix these other things. It's a problem when we come against Philly. It's gonna be a problem when we come against San Francisco. Because what are they gonna do. They're gonna take away our best player, last part and you can still win games. Because CD had one feet against Philly and we was all looking around like, hey, whoa that was what.
Speaker 2: That last was? The was the thirty yards shung it shorter in listen? I know it is what it is.
Speaker 6: Fine, that's fair, But I'm saying, yes, if you can continue win, but you can't. You can't do that against against good teams that you were going to see possibly in the playoffs. You can't win that way. And we've seen it. We haven't. We haven't beaten a good team playing that way. But the way we played last week, which I'm not you know, I'm not saying that that's that's the thing because it was the Giants. But if you could continue to make sure you get those those other pieces involved, I think you have an identity, do you also like in those good In those games where we've played against those upper echelon teams, our defensit hasn't responded as well.
Speaker 2: So I mean that's they played well enough to be well enough.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they played well enough to keep you in the game if you was if he was moving the ball a little bit. We're going three and out, three and out, three and out. What you expect them to do against the squad like that? Like they played well enough and made enough place to where if it was a close enough game in the office is moving the ball, we would be sitting here probably saying, man, that was a good old game. But office, this show up, just like they haven't shown up the last few times we played, said fran.
Speaker 3: Ceedee Lamb, the NFC Offensive Player of the Week. Hit our first break when we come back. Michael Parsons wazooka, do some bazooka talk and Defensive Player of the Year talk as the ship sailed or can he get back in? Let's dive into the next Right here, all the players Lounge brought to you by Tostitos on Dallas Cowboys dot com.
Speaker 8: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy liftball make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip Hi.
Speaker 6: I'm Danny McCrae, Dallas Cowboys alumni player here with Smoothie King, and Smoothie King wants.
Speaker 2: To ask you, what's that sound.
Speaker 6: That's the sound of us magically transforming our smoothie bows into two new decadent flavors. Dig into a cool III or Pataya bowl, handcrafted with crunchy purely Elizabeth Rinola fresh strawberries and finished with the velvety chocolate hazel nut drizzle, perfect for breakfast, lunch, or anytime you want a munch. And that's the sound of you making them disappear. Smoothie bowls now in two new decadent flavors only as Smoothie King, the official Smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 9: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bold, unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss, at Hugo Boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 7: There is no eye in Dallas. There is no eye in heart, either no eye in Blue Star or in Lone Star for that matter, and there's no eye in how about them Cowboys? Smeirenough knows there's no eye in football. Football is a wee thing and experience that is best enjoyed together with good drinks and good folks home or away. We rally together, we cry together, and we always rally cry together because there's definitely no eye in Cowboys. Fans smear enough we do game days. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 2: To the players loud.
Speaker 6: Head to AT and T Stadium on Saturday, December ninth to experience rally Days presented by seat Geek. Take a tour of AT and T Stadium, get autogrounds from the Dallas Cowboard, cheerleaders and alumni, play games, head outside to Mill of the Lighthouse, and even play on the field and don't forget to get your photo with Santa and Missus Claus. Visit att stadium dot com slash rally days for more tickets and more information.
Speaker 4: Appreciate you, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Heck Maharrison, you are the players line right you by Tostado's got Barry Church over here.
Speaker 4: That's Danny McCrae. I am new he scrugsy.
Speaker 6: Question question off topic because you just read the Christmas How early is too early to put up your Christmas stuff?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 6: Good? Okay, just make sure we went too early because my wife had me dragging all this stuff down from there.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, that's feel early.
Speaker 6: Everything's up Christmas, every everything is.
Speaker 2: Up, Stockings hanging off the all that's work. Miss m craig.
Speaker 6: As long as is down by manloluther king that you Goodali?
Speaker 4: Can we celebrate the dream?
Speaker 2: It's like something you.
Speaker 6: Had it down, have it down, but you can't be barbecuing. But keep my resorts on my points take it down by the mallentime's day. You're pushing it, point said he is.
Speaker 4: Keep going to the downtimes. We can see we still.
Speaker 6: I'll just say I want to make sure I wouldn't you know, it rose too early. I don't want to do it, but I did anywhere with pouting, and I'm smiled when I get hold I'm glad you had me do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go, there you go. You have moved on up.
Speaker 2: Hecker.
Speaker 3: Harrison raised a point just talking about Michael Parsons, who left quickly from the locker room on Sunday on a day when the Cowboys went upside the Giants head. They've they've neutralized the lion. Lion not happy looking at the NFL sack leaders right now, Micah is tied for tenth at seven and a half with Hassan Riddick of Philadelphia.
Speaker 4: Your sack leaders right.
Speaker 3: Now, Arlington's ome Miles Garrett the Browns eleven and a half. He's tied with Danelle Hunter the Vikings, who has eleven.
Speaker 4: TJ.
Speaker 3: Watt eleven, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Killer.
Speaker 6: TJ Watt and half for you killing the quarterback turned on the film and is Daniel Hunt. I got nothing, I got nothing, So I'm doing alone. Man in black. Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 3: Tied for ten time for ten and so you know, we started talking about defensive Player of the Year right now to me, Miles, Garrett's got to be in the lead. That defense is carrying this team. See DeShawn Watson's gonna be out for the rest of the year. Even just what they did against Baltimore on Sunday. Man, that defense is good. So you got Garrett obviously TJ Watt this they got no offense in Pittsburgh. He's there with Dinah half doing his deal there, you know, So heck, where do you where do you think?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: I don't not so much that the ship has sailed, but I think coming into and dan Quinn we trust. Let me say that first and foremost is how was he going to use Michael? And I think that the plan was to move Micael around both edges and stand you know, off ball linebacker as well. Man, As I start to evaluate this thing, and maybe Micah is a victim of his own success in a way because teams are double triple team in him. But I think also Michael Parsons impact on the defensive line. You have a lot of these other guys like Osa Adorns. A lot of these guys play out of position because of the way that dan Quinn is using him. And as you say, Osah Diggie Zua is typically a three tech. You know that when Micah's down inside, they'll bump him out, and these guys are essentially playing out of position. So like Mazie Hankins and just having to play with a guy like that, I liken it to play in with a Michael Jordan some a big time player, and so I think the attention on him has changed the way that this defense functions in a lot of ways, because if you look around the NFL, a lot of defenses don't function the way that ours do with the way that we use Micah, and Man, I don't know going forward if they'll start thinking about him more in terms of a three to four. That's how I've been bouncing this off of you for about a year now, Dog, But I'm just saying think of him as a three to four because t J. Watt plays is that way, Miles Garrett plays that way. But essentially what everybody thinks is a curse is oh, you're just gonna put him on one side and everybody's gonna know where he is. Well, the guys that you just mentioned, they play on one side, So that's not as bad as other people are saying. It, But those individual accolades right now, you're starting to see it start to affect him, especially in a winning effort. If Michael's leaving the stadium ticked off because he had had a sack, he hadn't had a tackle, you know. But I'm really brought that question up because I think overall the defense has to play different because of the way that they use Micah. And maybe if dan Quinn just says, look, man, we're just gonna put you out here on this left side. We're gonna let you rush, maybe that would give him the impact that he's looking for.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: To me, well, it has the ship sailed. I don't believe it has saled yet because it's gonna be tough. It's gonna be tough to get back in there because Miles, Garrett and TJ. Watt, their numbers are house standing right now. But he's gonna have an opportunity with these upcoming games coming up, especially these they do walk by, especially these prime time games. He's gonna have an opportunity to go out there and show what he got. But as far as just you know, lining them up, what you here go, as far as just lining him up on one side, the.
Speaker 4: Best sixty one of all time.
Speaker 2: Yeah did he make it? Yeah he should have.
Speaker 5: Don't get him started, please, But I like how Daddy Quinn uses him all over the place, as far as the chests BEEAs. I like how using him over the center guards tackle trying to get that best mismatch he can and as far as you know, Micah maybe being frustrated to be how he's being used. I've seen him a little bit more in that second level linebacker position, not always just coming after the quarterback. So maybe he wants to beat one of those guys like a Miles Garrett or t. J. Watt that's consistently just hunting the quarterback like that's their main focus. Maybe they'll drop one or two times a game, but ninety nine percent of the time rush after the quarterback. So maybe he wants to be used in that regard. But I still like how they got him moving around and at least on that defensive line, over center's guards and just getting that biggest mismatch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I think you have to.
Speaker 6: I mean, based off the lady vandersh being out and you're trying to figure out a way to make sure that your second level is okay, you gotta play it like Michael Parson's being that great and you know that he can play both positions. I think they were forced into a point to where that, like, sometimes you gotta play him as an off the ball linebacker. And then you also get into these situations where the game kind of dictates how we're able to play. And you get into a game like San Francisco where ain't that much pass rush, you don't have, you don't have that many opportunities, or you get into a blowout and then you see other guys making plays so quick that Micah can't even get in there because or he may be playing off the line linebacker and he's watching these other guys make these plays in positions where he used to line up at. That can be a frustrating thing for a guy as good as him, who has the aspirations to be defensive Player of the Year. I still like the way that they're they're using him because you have to, like you have to your linebacker. You don't have depth at the linebacker position to where you can afford to not have anybody with that can make any real impact at the second level of your defense.
Speaker 2: So you have to.
Speaker 6: And that's when you have to be a team player and trust that your squad ownership organization they still know that you are still that great of a player, but that defensive of that ship itself, because we can be talking about double team tripty and they're trying to figure out they do the same thing and all the other dudes. Okay, you see Miles Geartt going left side and right side and left side with his crossover heat, wrestling over the tackle, rusting over the guard. They move all these guys around, and all these guys are still figuring out ways to be impactful in the game, not just how they help the other players around them get one on ones, but then also them still getting their sacks and they tackle for losses.
Speaker 3: So so you start to look at the schedule a little bit where you can gain some ground. This is a game, Rice Young, where you can gain some ground in terms of getting the sack numbers up. Washington comes to town on Thanksgiving Day, Sam Howe, they've been giving up some sacks, so that you got a couple. And then of course when the national game comes against Philidelphi on NBC, there's another opportunity. So there's some there's some ways to some opportunities. And when we all know the Thanksgiving Day game is you know that's a national game, right there, no only one playing through gonna have some opportunities to get up there and show people he's Michael Parsons.
Speaker 4: He's gonna need that.
Speaker 3: And you know you need some a signature type game play.
Speaker 4: Against Philly and a win.
Speaker 3: You know, that's when you talk about that kind of player where you want to get back in this thing. You're gonna have to do something people. Hey, you know, well like Laurences Taylor, Lloyd Taylor out there when you carrying a load and you're doing something special like that.
Speaker 2: To me, that's what I think he's got to do it.
Speaker 6: Don't you think that's where the frustration comes from. And when you're coming out of the New York Giants and you say, okay, I got some ground. There's some teams where I can build some ground. And then your first shot at being able to really do that, you hope you don't really get anything done. You know, I'm just not some other guys make another guys play some other guy's basic players on defense. Alright, So now, but I think that's that's the frustration when you say he's like, he's sitting at home saying I got four or five games where I can get my numbers up and you don't do it. What's wrong with Tommy d was not good. That's one person who might be able to shake us a little bit. He was like, at least got that part. He ain't getting me killing everybody else. It's gonna be a lot of line Sam Williams somebody, And that's what happened. When we coming here. You'll be like, why Mike ain't made no players? And they'd be look double t on it. They said they're not gonna let Michael make no plays. Everybody else could kill us, but Mike, Mike, that's not true.
Speaker 2: That's not.
Speaker 6: Kill everybody else. Got killing himself. They're gonna take a break. I'm not any of that breaking nudes.
Speaker 3: That affects the Cowboys this weekend coming out of Charlotte. Will dive into it next right here on the planes last, But do you buy Tostitos?
Speaker 4: On Dallas Cowboys Dock on radio.
Speaker 9: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and micaeh Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bold, unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss at Hugo Boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 6: Hi. I'm Danny mccraig, Dallas Cowboys alumni player here with Smoothie King and Smoothe King wants.
Speaker 2: To ask you, what's that sound.
Speaker 6: That's the sound of us magically transforming our Smoothie bows into two new decadent flavors. Dig into a cool Iie or Pataya bowl, handcrafted with crunchy purely Elizabeth Rinola fresh strawberries and finished with the velvety chocolate hazel nut drizzle, perfect for breakfast, lunch, or anytime you want a munch. And that's the sound of you making them disappear. Smoothie bowls now in two new decadent flavors, only at Smoothie King, the official Smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 8: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy witball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 10: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and they snapped.
Speaker 4: The press guy who looks right, it's not there.
Speaker 2: He escapes left. He'll look for a first down.
Speaker 10: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With Blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency.
Speaker 1: Prescott's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 10: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 4: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 10: Get started at blockchain dot com.
Speaker 2: Back to the Players.
Speaker 6: Loude experience the magic of the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters at Christmas time. Available through the holiday season and on select dates. Christmas Tours of the Star get you a v i P viewing of the Cowboys Christmas Extravaganza, a holiday theme. Got a tour of the Star and festival takeaways include a limited edition ornament and Santa hat. Space is limited. Book your visit at the Star in Frisco dot com Slash tours today.
Speaker 3: Thank you, HECTORA Harrison and you two just want to stand on that just to get on me.
Speaker 2: You're wrong, you know you're wrong.
Speaker 10: On that.
Speaker 2: That's fine, fine, I ain't knowing not movie. But it can't just be a good movie.
Speaker 6: Everything and everything ain't just better than life. Goodness, graces, you gonna name everything everything because you don't like the movie. It's like yesterday, yesterday you came in here. You want not like somebody because you didn't like.
Speaker 4: Them, right right, Players Club is better movie than.
Speaker 6: Life to each you know you do to each his own graduate.
Speaker 3: They trying to die on the hill and know they just just spike me, know you're going petty petty, not even buying petty petty. Frank Wright, the Carolina Panthers head coach, said he's resuming the team's play calling duties starting Sunday with the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: So the offensive coordinator who gave a play call to that brothers now shoved in the back.
Speaker 3: Here comes Frank and my goodness, graces, you should be very happy you're a Cowboys here because Frank Wright's not good. Same old Frank Wright who got fired mid season by the Colts and Jeff Saturday took over, won a game, and now he's calling the plays. Boy, if I'm Michael Parsons, I'm having a party now.
Speaker 2: Frank Frank's back.
Speaker 4: Frank is back calling place terrible.
Speaker 2: I feel good.
Speaker 4: They thirty off the plane.
Speaker 2: Thirty might be thirty. Why would he picked this game?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's exactly what I was gonna Why do it now on Wednesday?
Speaker 2: You're gonna do that. You gonna announce this today against this team. He must see something, He must sa something more tap and say you know what's that?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah about that that the owner man walked past him and looked that way.
Speaker 5: You know that, you know, to make sure he got I'm going out there going I'm going down swinging.
Speaker 4: So if you are David Temper, you go back to listen to some of the prescotts. This whole thing about Frank Right. He's believing that Frank.
Speaker 3: Right was the you know, the guy in Philadelphia that you know like he you know, they won the Super Bowl and Frank is that guy and it's proven not to be that guy.
Speaker 4: But the owners bought in.
Speaker 3: Man, he got the owner of snow snow jobbing and fool. So if I bring you in and we're gonna take Bryce young, you're supposed to bring all your guru magic to help fill up with the Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: And you stopped calling the planes and then the team is still in the rut.
Speaker 3: You go snatch it back and you know, trying to make I mean, I I'm know what I'm looking at you, sideway, what's he for?
Speaker 2: My question is what did they expect that?
Speaker 6: What were what were their reasonable expectations this year with a rookie quarterback? And I don't has there been a quarterback that is coming to the league I guess in a very long time. That is that they were expecting him to have that success with this roster, and even.
Speaker 4: They've had a guy in Carolina.
Speaker 6: Let's be reasonable, though, even with Stroud in the year that he's having, they're not taking the league by storm.
Speaker 2: It's not like they're undefeated. They have losses. It's I mean, let's.
Speaker 6: Happen five and four, five and four, And I'm not I'm not trying to say that they're They're not juggernauts, is what I'm saying. And if you're going to struggle and teams are going to have some some if you didn't have the line that Dak came into the league with at twenty sixteen, it's really hard to have an expectation that you're going to exceed or be these these these killers out here that they're expecting for Carolina to be. Frank Wright right now taking over as the offensive play caller is is an insult to.
Speaker 2: The guy that he hired to do the job. I mean, they are struggling because they are literally a bad team.
Speaker 4: But he had it and then he gave it away when they were struggling, and so now he's taking it back.
Speaker 2: But that's dumb.
Speaker 6: Of course, let me ask you, let me ask you a question. Then so if well, everyone sorry, not just you. If I draft first or that early and the year prior to draft, I don't expect to be drafted like I expected to struggle, but I don't expect to be drafting there again at least be competitive, you know what I'm saying, Like I think the context of like they're struggling, and then like they bad, like they're bad, like they you got a guy who wins the Heisman, comes in there and he looks bad, and then you got to look at the other guy doing really well with.
Speaker 2: A roster with Robert Woods, you know what I'm saying, Robert God. You know.
Speaker 3: So I'll go back to this. When I worked in l A. I became friends with Joby Brandy, long time mate. Joby's guy was Achille Smith, and and they also had Brian Leaf, you know, so I watched him over the you know these two years deal with these helped with Lee Soberg, deal with these quarterbacks, and so at that time it was Peyton Manning Ryan Leaf. Well, you know, Bill Polling and company never looked back. We got the right guy, you know, and the Chargers sitting around there when they had a Chilly Smith, it was kind of like, okay, well, here's it was supposed to be Killy versus Tim Couch. And then the Eagles had taken taken Dona McNatt number two, and it just didn't work out for a Killy Smith and they're like, you know, so the Bengals was like, well, you know, we didn't get the shot in the other two.
Speaker 4: You're the Panthers.
Speaker 3: You trade up assets, Bears, have your number one pick next year because you've identified that Bryce Young is your guy.
Speaker 4: And the owners hired quarterback.
Speaker 3: Guru dude who who who helped won a Super Bowl with Nick Foles and Carson Wentzon. They're like that guy, and now they're the fans there my Carolina Panther friends.
Speaker 4: Are like, yeah, man, we messed up. We messed up, and it's not all Bryce's fault.
Speaker 3: There's no help around, but I'm sorry, Frank right looks like, man, you got no guru with the rude, where's the route with the guru?
Speaker 4: It doesn't look good. And so now you're snatching it back.
Speaker 2: You know, now you're supposed to be pixie dust.
Speaker 4: Whatever you're gonna do.
Speaker 2: So some years this is this is some years of like this is firero.
Speaker 4: This is this is because you don't have a first round of next year, right, this is.
Speaker 2: You so bad? The team they took it from you get beat you.
Speaker 3: Last week he beat you, and they still gonna get your number one pick and they're helping himself and beat you.
Speaker 4: But go back to you know, who's the most popular player in Carolina pants history. He was the number one guy. Came in there setting records out the box man.
Speaker 3: Not that they were expecting him, but you know, hey, we're gonna go back to the SEC get.
Speaker 4: Another dude for the state of Alabama.
Speaker 2: And he ain't good.
Speaker 6: I mean, I just back to what you were saying, and the expectation is set on this franchise with the number one pick. I look at guys like Trevor Lawrence when he came into the league. I mean, they didn't finish at the top of that. I mean, Dewfall is still I think even after they made the when they made the coaching change, that's where they felt like, Okay, we have the coaching place that can lead these guys to where they want to be their playoff that what they did last year I think was where they envisioned Trevor Lawrence to be. But he struggled coming to the league because he didn't have the pieces around him.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 6: His head coach was who in Ohio, y'all go back to Florida, y'all go back. He didn't make it through the year, but that's why he started about. Frank rank Is like, hey man, you erban didn't make it. Oh Urban got caught up and he was he taking the team playing back. How can't he How can he make some Trevor Lawrence is okay, he can't can't do it.
Speaker 4: He don't worried about his bar. Why checking out?
Speaker 2: He wasn't thinking about.
Speaker 6: Y'all go ahead back. I see y'all on Tuesday. That man, that man was trying to get fired. Urban was wild man.
Speaker 3: Urban didn't care laughing people like, hey, you might get an A and M drop like didn't he show you enoughing Jackson?
Speaker 4: This man not in this no more that. This man not trying to put in that kind of work.
Speaker 2: It's just gone.
Speaker 4: It's gone. So hey, man said, I'm dan Quinn. I'm feeling real good right now seeing frank Old Frankie back here.
Speaker 2: I'll come another blowout.
Speaker 4: I mean bad is.
Speaker 6: That in these games like this, guys do you do you worry about the false confidence that comes from beating up on teams that and I don't want to count these before before we actually get there and actually get the win. But wins like this, you know how it's perceived around the league and then the media and everywhere. Oh yeah, you're supposed to get that. You're supposed to do that. And then you come into Thursday against the Commanders. If you pull that, that game as well, that's the one you're supposed to get you And then you run into a Seattle which everybody perceives as a very good team, has a good defense and a great office as well in receivers, and okay, you can't overlook them, even though you have Philly.
Speaker 2: Sitting right behind them.
Speaker 6: Those are these are the kinds of games you're supposed to get, you're supposed to win. But is it giving you false hope going into that stretch where you know you're gonna be facing opposition that's gonna be much tougher.
Speaker 5: I would any other team, I might say, yeah, I could give you a little bit of false hope. But with McCarthy, you know, you gotta give credit where credit is due, no matter what the situation is going on with him.
Speaker 2: He usually has his squad ready to go and ready to you know, ready to play.
Speaker 5: We rarely see this team and that's the one thing I'll say is, you know, I got to give more credit to McCarthy on.
Speaker 2: That than Jason Garrett. Is we rarely see this team start slow.
Speaker 4: Rarely.
Speaker 5: I mean, if they're supposed to be the team, you rarely see them outside of Arizona play down to the level of competition. I mean all the squads that they've gotten a dub over this year. You're talking about the Giants twice, Patriots, Jets, who else, the Chargers, you know, those guys, they pretty much stomped them, you know, outside of two games. So they don't play down to the level of or the level of their opponents. So to me, you know, I wouldn't expect them to come out here with any false confidence. I believe they know who they are and I think they got that identity off the shoulders of Dak Prescott. So going forward, I think they know who they are and I wouldn't expect anything less from them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I don't see any false confidence because luckily they played the two best teams we believe to be in the NFC at that time.
Speaker 2: They played them early and they saw what happened. So there is to me, there's.
Speaker 6: Nowhere in their mind where they could be like, nah, oh yeah, we're better than them. Now, nah, you are working to get on that level because there wasn't say it was a measuristick. Okay, we play San fran Were we good as them?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: We played Philly really close game. I think we're getting better, but we still got some stuff to work on. So now you've got New York, you got Carolina, you get the Washington and then you'll see, all right, by the time we place Seattle, that's where your confidence starts to really get built.
Speaker 2: All right, did we really.
Speaker 6: Get better over those over those last three weeks or are we still the same team when.
Speaker 2: We come up against some good competition.
Speaker 4: Guys, y'all, man, congrats again on the four.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it, man, you know I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, he's seventy. He's seventy years old. He's not listening to this. Seventy Randy j A, Randy, thank you, k seven years old.
Speaker 3: Danny mccraig, good, heck Ma Harrison, good to see it forty two degrees right man.
Speaker 2: That's right baby, see it.
Speaker 5: Jackie Sly new instructure.
Speaker 3: It's been the players Loune boy to you by Tostitos on Dallas Cowboys dot Com.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club