Speaker 1: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is I'm tired of raising his child and his ex wife. Okay, we'll get into that find out and see what that's all about. But right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call. Nephew, what you got.
Speaker 2: Well, Shirley, this right here, we're going back to the church. You know we spoke earlier about past the keon. This right here is me and my Jesus. And what you're not gonna do is it be too loud with this. So let's let's hey Hey me, me, okay, hey, me and my hey stop huh, Me and my Jesus. Let's go get down.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm trying to reach his sister. How you doing. I'm giving you a call on behalf of Baptist Church. You are a member there? Am all right?
Speaker 3: Yes, I am?
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, I'm calling you. They some of the members have gotten together and had a meeting and wanted me to give you a call. It seems that a lot of them are complaining about Sunday services that go on and wanted for me to give you a call on their behalf so that we can see if we can address the problem and talk to you diligently as possible and try to get the problem rectified.
Speaker 3: What's going on.
Speaker 2: Well, it seems like that a lot of members are complaining.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, and what is your name again?
Speaker 2: My name is ma'am. I'm not actually a member of the church. I've just been the one that have been asked to give you a call and try to talk on the members' behalf, so maybe we can get this problem rectified that you that they have as far as you are concerned, now.
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead. Well, I'm just trying to see what this is in regards to go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, it seems like the members of the church are complaining about that you're doing too much shouting at church on Sunday, and it seems to be going on every Sunday, you running up and down the aisle and you shouting all over the place, and it's.
Speaker 3: Me I've been singled out about my shouting. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: Well, ever, then it's distracting, ma'am. You're distracting everyone from getting the word and listening to the word and being involved in the service, and that's the purpose of the call is to see if we can get you to tone it down some.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the all church is complaining about me shouting the way people run up and down the off every Sunday and almost turning cart wheels and flips, and they singling me, I complained about me.
Speaker 2: Well, ma'am, I don't know how it is that you can see everybody else doing cart wheels when you're the ones that they say is the one that's doing them.
Speaker 3: How am I being singled out?
Speaker 2: Ma'am. All I'm saying is that they saying that you're doing too much shouting and too much running at this church. Now, I'm just the message.
Speaker 3: What they can't tell me how to shout. They can't tell me what's going on in my life, what's gonna keep me from praising God? And they, I mean, they could just they could go somewhere else with that, but they're not gonna tell me that I can't praise my God. They don't know how good God has been to me.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I understand that I agree with you wholeheartedly, but it's becoming a distraction. I mean, they was at the point last night talking about should we put some seat belts on the pews so so you can stay down State will.
Speaker 3: Put some seat But I only gonna tell people they can't shout in church and praise God. What can we come to church?
Speaker 2: Farm? When you do come to.
Speaker 3: You need to be trying to praise God and get their own shout on and stop looking at me and worried about what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: We gonna need you to quit running up and down these aisles and doing what.
Speaker 3: No God, I'm sorry, sir. You know I'm trying to stay calm. I'm trying my best cool Jesus, she's sir that that's not happening. You can't tell me I gotta stop shouting.
Speaker 2: Okay, man, But let me ask you. Are you running now? Aren't you just standing still?
Speaker 3: Talking? But I don't have to run right now?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: What I'm trying to get you to know, like I want to run up and down this street right now. I can run up and down the street and price God. But they're not gonna tell me to stop shouting the church.
Speaker 2: Can we get you to be a little bit more reserved as what we see? Man, let me let me go ahead and go further on what.
Speaker 3: They don't how the spirit moves.
Speaker 2: Okay, well let me move and tell you what they've told me. Now. If we can't get to the point where you can, you know, tone it down, then we may have to ask you to leave.
Speaker 3: Ask me, oh, g O, Jesus, Jesus, you ask me, why don't they want me to leave a church. I've been at that church for fifteen years. I'm not leaving the church. I'm gonna run up and down.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna the church.
Speaker 3: Some flip where I feel like it.
Speaker 2: Not not now, listen.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm Okay, go ahead, I'm gonna be there.
Speaker 2: I'm going to I'm going to be there on Sunday. Man, and I have been the person that's been appointed to make sure that you're not running up and down there our and shotting like this. You got to keep yourself reserved so people can hear the word of God. You are standing in people's word. That's what you're doing. You in the whale.
Speaker 3: If they come trying to send me down, I'm gonna give them a word and it ain't gonna be a God. Lets you put that hands up on me here, No, listen, I'm telling you that now you could say, I'd have been in that church fifteen years. If I want to run and dance, shout, jump, cray, whatever I want to do, I'm gonna do it. It ain't nobody gonna stop me.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to stop this. This past Sunday was your last Sunday doing it, and you're not finna do it this Sunday.
Speaker 3: Well, like I said, just why, And I'm telling you could tell the arnsers, the deacon boy, the deaconess, the minister's wives, or whoever else you want to tell. Let them put their hands on me and see if I don't swing on them. I'm gonna come right about the spirit and swing on them. I'm tell you that now, because hee, sir, you don't really push me there out of tried, out of try.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this.
Speaker 3: What is trying to show that I'm saying, Remember, but you make it. You're making me revert back to my own ways, and you you're really finna put me off. That's what you're finna do.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, let me ask you this said, where is the God at right now in you?
Speaker 3: Where is the one that was the God was in me when I was trying to be calmed with you at first to tell you don't be calling me with this foolishness. But now you've the maid the other side of me. Ro he's up.
Speaker 2: Well, you wouldn't raise it up in there. You wouldn't raise it up in me too. Guess what come sound that You're gonna sit you in that pew and you ain't gonna look you know yourself?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, all right, I'm gonna see how where I'm sitting at you. Matter of fact, first time in the morning, I'm going to past oh yeah, and Deacon whoever you want, whatever your name is, I'm gonna telling about it. Godt how long we go you need to lose.
Speaker 2: I would be talking to Pastor myself and letting him know about this situation.
Speaker 3: You don't talk, you don't we can come Pastor you way.
Speaker 2: You don't talk the pastor. I talked the.
Speaker 3: Pastor this church fifteen years. Like I said, I'm telling you, oh Jesus, oh you fein, oh Jesus, not not not not now see just like this, you see how you calling on it and you're standing yeah, because I'm calling along here. I'm to keep you from just really going to cush you out right now because you don't really hit my nerves.
Speaker 2: I got one more thing I need to say to you, ladies.
Speaker 3: What you better say it real quick because you're gonna talk to this operator that's.
Speaker 2: His nephew, tire Me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got prank by your girl.
Speaker 3: You know I'm gonna kick, but I see cursing on the pox.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jesus, I got one more thing, baby, Let me ask you something. What is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in.
Speaker 3: The land, Harvey Morning.
Speaker 2: And now you have it. Come on here, me and my Jesus, Me and my Jesus and evening. It's going down in evening with Nephew tim Me May tenth and eleven this week in Friday and Saturday night, West Palm Beach, Florida. You know what I said, I said, West Palm Beach, Florida. Rinker Playhouse Playhouse at the Cravis Center to Friday to Saturday. Got a few tickets left. The nephew is in town, West Palm Beach. Lad laying in the cut, y'all. I got nephew Tommy's House Party Comedy Jam. That is Father's Day weekend. Okay, Father's Day weekend. Along with me is my boy, Tony Roberts and Dominique, both of them funny as all get off. This is in Dallas at the Majestic Saturday, June fifteenth. You do not want to miss it. That's Father's Day weekend. So bring your daddy, bring your baby daddy, bring somebody who acts like that. Your daddy, are your husband who you call big Daddy? All right, bring them all out, nephew, Tommey House part of comedy Jam. You don't want to miss it. That is in Dallas, Baby the Majestic Theatre, and tickets are on sale. Read now, all right, nephew, thank you.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, Strawberry letter, the subject I'm tired of raising his child and his ex wife. So she's raising the baby and.
Speaker 2: His ex wife. Who does that? That's a lot going on going on right now.
Speaker 1: To find out what's going on in this letter, I'm tired of raising his child and his ex wife. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening to The Hardy Morning Show.