Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis durand Elvis durand phone's happening. What's it all about? Dantie so Ron his phone tapping his wife Nikki. They've been having a problem with their son, Tyler at school, so they have set up a meeting with Tyler's teacher. And I'm basically posing as the teacher, calling in just to get back to them about, you know, our meeting and.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 1: What could be bad about this? Must listen in to today's phone. Here we go, Yes, Hiah, this is missus Nail. Yes, Hi, how are you? I'm calling about your son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was an incident the other day after school. M they know is that Tyler had told you that he had to leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it wasn't time for the kids to leave yet, so I wasn't ready to dismiss him. The bell, Yeah, the bell had rang, but I still needed everybody to sit in their seats and wait wait for I didn't really need a reason. I mean, I'm the teacher, so if I tell them to do something, they're supposed to listen.
Speaker 2: And I'm his mother, and if I tell me he needs to leave after school because he needs to do something, I don't really need a reason for that. I'm his mother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but while uh, he's under my care, I'm kind of like his mother.
Speaker 2: Did you just say you were his mother?
Speaker 1: Well, when he's under my care and he's in my school, I mean, I'm kind of like his mother his mother. Do you do you understand what kind of problems your son has caused in the school that none of the teachers like him?
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Originally he said something like he had to go potty or something, and I said, well, you can't go until I let you go.
Speaker 2: My son say, hey, I had to go potty.
Speaker 1: Well he had to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Well, which is it? Did he say he had to go to the potty or did he say he had to go to the bathroom? He said he had just told me that other teachers do not like my son. You just told me that all the teachers in the school have problems with my son. And you just told me that you're his mother when he's in school. And I have never had a teacher be so disrespectful to me on the phone. I've never I am mortified and you should be ashamed of yourself. You're never there and say to me, the hell do you think you would? I apologize for that, and I apologize to me.
Speaker 1: I told you I was sorry you. Does Tyler have any potty issues? Or someone just asked me if funny does he have bathroom issues? Like he has to go he can't hold it.
Speaker 2: You don't understand.
Speaker 1: You know they have diapers for that, right?
Speaker 2: You know that?
Speaker 1: Lady?
Speaker 2: I will say you in front of the boards. I'm not because I have never in my life tell someone so ignorantn is goodbye?
Speaker 1: Why don't you speak to me? Hello? All right, Well you're going to call her at work just to say hi?
Speaker 2: Well, I would call her on her cell phone. Hello. Yeah, I've just got into a battle with missus first manl listen, I am telling you I am going to go to that school. I'm going to rip her at up school and I'm going to beat her as she's like, apparently are wasting everybody's time because nobody in the school likes your son. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Maybe they have a problem with Tyler.
Speaker 2: Maybe Tyler's just becoming an.
Speaker 1: Issue for him.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you don't understand. I just had a teacher that I sat in there because she wrote some books email to me, and everybody's agreed with me. And now you're going to stand here and say to me, well, maybe Kyler has a problem.
Speaker 1: Well I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, if Tyler Tyler sold to stay, then let me just explain something to you. The woman is not She actually had the audacity to say today, do have potty issues? She asked me if he wants siper ron? That's funny, that's funny, that's that's really hysterical. I need to off the phone.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna lose it. Why don't you just lose it with me?
Speaker 2: Then? Who?
Speaker 1: This is actually Danielle Minarrow from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show, and we just gon't talk.
Speaker 2: We got you, you can get somebody like me. I could end up in jail.
Speaker 1: The people like crazy always thank you.
Speaker 2: I like you right now.
Speaker 1: Album.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm sorry, freaking drank.
Speaker 1: Elvis Durant phone tap. This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by all participates Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show