Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: What is up y'all?
Speaker 3: Happy weekend?
Speaker 4: So excited you guys are here with me for another Best Bits.
Speaker 3: Now this is Just the Bits.
Speaker 4: Be sure you check out Part one and the newly added Part three. So Part one this weekend is with Ray Mundo talking all things. We had some time marches on what our future selves would be like, something controversial we've done lately. Just a lot of fun conversations over there, and we gave some Broadway suggestions if you're visiting Nashville anytime soon.
Speaker 3: But Part three is even more new.
Speaker 4: This is the first weekend we're doing it, and we're doing a listener Q and A this weekend.
Speaker 3: It's obviously with Ray Mundo and myself.
Speaker 4: Where we answer all your guys' questions that you've wanted to know about so you submitted them on my Instagram and now we're answering them for you guys in full form. So be sure after you listen to the Just the Bits you go check out Part one and Part three for now here we go, let's dive into the top segments from the show.
Speaker 3: This week.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox attempted to spill the tea on my dating life and mandas this guy jump to conclusions like I have no idea where this came from, and now I know the group chat is no longer safe. That is what I have learned from this experience and this unsuccessful spilling of the.
Speaker 1: Tea number seven.
Speaker 2: This is one of those spill the tea's where I'm a little concerned that it's too personal and that I I will wonder if it's just going to be dramatic. So what I'll do is I'm gonna have I don't know how to handle this lunchbox is spilling the tea on somebody, and what he says is gonna be very personal.
Speaker 5: And the fact that he do you think he's too personal?
Speaker 6: The fact that you.
Speaker 2: Would even bring it to the show, But I think you're I don't think you're right, And this is why I think it's funny. But he just might be right. What do you think I should do here?
Speaker 7: Amy, Well, I don't.
Speaker 2: It's not about you. Can I whisper in your ear?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I mean I feel like I can help if I know, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Can make career. Ray, I'm gonna turn my mic down for a second. When you turn the music up.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's anything wrong with that, but.
Speaker 2: We don't do it.
Speaker 7: No, No, you can't do that, Bobby, Come on, you can't do that.
Speaker 2: But let me tell you why you didn't hear the whole story. But what do you mean you can't music back up right now?
Speaker 8: But everybody, no, I don't, I don't even whatever that part just I don't get.
Speaker 7: But listen, if I was this person, I would be very annoyed and I'd feel like my privacy is being by Like is is anything protected here anymore? You know, it's like that's it's personal. Last Bucus, I can't believe that you would think that this is okay. I mean, this is a kind of stuff we would do when we were in our twenties.
Speaker 9: And it would be like the segment is called spill the T and that's why we do clip he it right there.
Speaker 7: But spill the tea right.
Speaker 2: So it's obviously not Amy, right, so it can only be a few other and.
Speaker 7: If but what I can say is if it was me.
Speaker 2: I would be you wouldn't deserve that, and I'd kill him like I would.
Speaker 5: That would be no, that would be more than spill the T that'd be breaking news.
Speaker 7: Okay, if it was me lunch as your friend, I would be just disappointed that you thought you could just say that.
Speaker 2: I mean, does anyone here think it's them?
Speaker 7: I assume every time?
Speaker 6: Yeah, probably about me. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is there anything you have a like to confess? That way you can confess it. It's not his fault.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: Okay, who's it about, Brady? You know what it's about. I'm guessing a female the way Amy talked about it. Correct, it's Morgan.
Speaker 3: What have I possibly done that you're spilling the tea on right now?
Speaker 5: Interesting?
Speaker 7: Yeah, because because the thing is, we don't know. We don't know, it might not. Here's the thing, it might not be a big deal if it's not what it is. But if it is what it is, then it's a really nobody's business. It's nobody's business, and then it's going to be but it.
Speaker 5: Could be people's business. I just it's a huge thing.
Speaker 2: They jumped to huge conclusions and you like to come on here with bits.
Speaker 7: Well, then if he's wrong and he's jumping to conclusions, then okay, then fine.
Speaker 10: Now that Morgan knows it's hers to she have the opportunity to just come clean right now, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 5: And come clean.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to come clean about. I don't know what he's possibly spilling the.
Speaker 5: Tea on right whatever?
Speaker 7: Does he even know this?
Speaker 2: Because like why I told you he heard that second thing at this point, I just don't know what's happening. But I just I want to make sure you're protected.
Speaker 7: Hey, but just know who was looking at you?
Speaker 2: Hear from me too, I just want to make sure you're protected.
Speaker 4: I hear you, But I know that there's nothing I could have possibly done right now that could be here.
Speaker 7: Maybe we need to phrase it this way, can I say?
Speaker 2: But I don't want you to.
Speaker 7: I'm not going to say what it is. But I feel like she thinks you're saying, does maybe have anything? They want to confess? Like she's done?
Speaker 2: She goes, no, that's I'm sorry sorry? Say they want to share this? Share?
Speaker 7: Is there an update?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: There's okay, So Morgan, I would protect you and just tell you, but you just want me to do it. It's fine?
Speaker 5: Are you sure?
Speaker 11: I square?
Speaker 7: Because I really don't think there's anything going on.
Speaker 2: Tell her no, I don't want to take a break, because that's our listeners want to less, but I just want to make sure our listeners and me I don't know anything either.
Speaker 5: There we go, let's spill the tea.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox stages yours.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So Morgan had a dude spend the night at her house and she outed herself to everyone on the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, Morgan, unless you've.
Speaker 4: Been sleeping at my house that I don't know about, there's no man at my house.
Speaker 5: I'll be creepy.
Speaker 9: And the reason we know this is because early on a Sunday morning, we get a text to the group, Oh my gosh, guys, does anyone know a plumber dire emergency?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, oh.
Speaker 7: Wait, can can we stop from No, this is gonna help you understand if Lunchbox is telling the truth or not, because the text actually said you don't know, because he's already you can't stop spilling the tea.
Speaker 9: So basically, she admitted that she had a dude over. He woke up in the morning, had to use the restroom after drinking, and you have if you drink a lot of beer, you have these in the morning, and it clogged the toilet.
Speaker 2: So she said, dude over, he drank so much and clogged the toilet, and she was asking for a plumber.
Speaker 9: She was asking for a plumber because she was panicking, and she was like, she basically outed herself is having a dude spend the night who dropped some kids off of.
Speaker 5: The pool and it clogged the toilet.
Speaker 2: So what was her text?
Speaker 5: Her text was, Hey, does anybody need know?
Speaker 7: You started off with OMG, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Say it you did.
Speaker 5: I literally never said you did. No, I literally did not get so we can take the tape to go ahead.
Speaker 9: And I said he said, she said, I need a plumber? Does anyone know a plumber? Dire emergency?
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the text now because I'm not on this thread with you guys. It says, does anyone have a plumber? They use the recommend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's on a Sunday morning.
Speaker 2: No, that's the old text. Nobody said.
Speaker 7: She didn't say dire.
Speaker 9: But that's you don't text a group early on a Sunday morning unless it's a dire emergency.
Speaker 5: And she panicked because this dude clogged her toilet.
Speaker 2: Morgan, was there a dude that spent the night at your house?
Speaker 4: I'm just watching him draw all these conclusions from one text message that I sent.
Speaker 5: What you do is an investigator?
Speaker 2: Now Morgan did do state Russ.
Speaker 3: First of all, nobody's business, but no, boom.
Speaker 2: I agree with the first thing is nobody's business, which is why I was going to say something awesome to your ear before we did this.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 2: Secondly the answer is also no. Then thirdly, what's up with the toilet?
Speaker 3: It's not the toilet. Is my shower is leaky?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not even the toilet.
Speaker 5: She didn't say that.
Speaker 4: But why did I have to tell you about what's happening at my house? They just needed a recommendation.
Speaker 2: I want all of our listeners to know this is what he does. Like, why are you so mean to the lunchbox? No, we're not mean, but it's like, we know what you're up to. Hold on as a detective, you're not a detective. You had to tear little clues, and that's how you build your case.
Speaker 3: There was no clues of anything.
Speaker 4: You just basically created a whole scenario that happened in.
Speaker 2: My life where you wanted to come on and say, like Morgan's hook can open somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Once I fully understood the plumber parts, and it.
Speaker 2: Was like, I don't get the plumber.
Speaker 7: I didn't get it because no, no, I get that now. But the first time I didn't really hear it. And I thought that lunchbox like was driving by her her house and she he saw a guy walk out or something, and he was going to tell us like that's what he saw. And then I'm like, why is he? I mean, why are you driving by her?
Speaker 5: Like you see how that store?
Speaker 10: No, no, no, I saw the same text, not once that I think, oh a dude, pooking toilet, either of it.
Speaker 7: I just want really just replying.
Speaker 2: That spills the tea unsuccessfully, let's spill the tea. We should not this time. But if someone spills the tea and it's completely inaccurate, they get it.
Speaker 3: I feel like he should get it today.
Speaker 2: Not today. But that's punishment. You the whole story if you spill tea, which is like I know this thing and I'm going to share it, and but what you're sharing is wrong. That's pillary. That's punishment, not today. The pillary is the thing where you put your head in your hands through what are you doing?
Speaker 7: I'm lunchwork, said og and he.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he did.
Speaker 5: I literally didn't say that right, So that's.
Speaker 7: Is it safe anymore?
Speaker 6: Not safe?
Speaker 2: That is true? Okay, let's play this. We're all good. No tea was spilled.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 4: Abby opened up for Bobby and Winchita over the past weekend and she had to perform an original song. Not only did she do two covers, but she performed Hey, their Hometown, which she wrote in less than a week, and she brought audio from it and shared how the whole experience went for her and what it was like.
Speaker 1: Number six.
Speaker 2: I do want to get over to Abbey because Abbey performed this weekend. She did her original song called my Hometown.
Speaker 5: I thieve she called it Wichital.
Speaker 2: No, it was going to be called a Wichital. Hey, Abby, the name of your song is what again?
Speaker 7: Hey their hometown?
Speaker 2: Hey, their hometown. So Abby came out and opened both of my Wichital shows for me, and by the way, wichitaal, I love you guys. It was awesome. We had two pack theaters. It's just so much fun. Love Wichital, always love Wichita and I would just hear the crowd go berserk. The first night I heard the crowdgow bizik. That's how new Aby's beout to sing her song. And the second night we all went up there to watch her sing the song. And so this is a clip of what Abbey.
Speaker 11: Of my song?
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's just like the chorus I just did, like a little clip of Hey, their hometown there.
Speaker 2: Is Hey their hometown from Abbey go ahead.
Speaker 11: That was so cool.
Speaker 2: So you enjoyed your performances? Yeah, that was awesome. It was fun to see I you enjoy it. Yeah, like I'm always up there, Like I bet people are so upset they bought a ticket to see me. Ope, I'm doing a good enough job. I'm probably not. I'm stupid, And that's what's running through my head the whole time. It was really nice. It was refreshing to see Abby just like loving it and enjoying every second of it. So, Hey their hometown, Abby's newest hit. Except it's not up yet to stream right right.
Speaker 12: I gotta go back in and record it, but it will be available soon to stream.
Speaker 7: Like that.
Speaker 2: Coolabby le Anderson moving up the charts.
Speaker 7: It let's go.
Speaker 2: You played two other songs? What else play?
Speaker 12: So I did a wild one by faith Hill, which was fun, and then I.
Speaker 2: Did mean, Taylor Swift Yes, and so here is a clip of Abby's intro to mean.
Speaker 11: Okay, so.
Speaker 12: I'm on there and I kind of positive feedback and appreciated messages me.
Speaker 9: There's a.
Speaker 12: Fire lunchbox that was like my favorite part.
Speaker 2: That was really funny.
Speaker 12: They did that both nights too. They were like, yeah, lunchbox expired lunchbox.
Speaker 13: I was like, that's kind of mean, but it was funny.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of you did great.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I hope you feel good about it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, your fans are awesome.
Speaker 2: Like your crowd, well, thank you. I didn't create them. They created me.
Speaker 6: Oh that's good.
Speaker 7: But they're very supportive.
Speaker 5: They are.
Speaker 2: They're really It's sometimes I have to be like guys because if I'm up doing stand up and it's comedy and it's based just on meat talking and if people are like yelling things in the middle of it throws me completely off because I'm doing it. It's a bitter pattern, you know, And I'm on a pattern boot make book, big joke in move song, but if somebody like yells out something, it throws everything off and I have to be like, oh, please don't yell. But even though they're like I love you, and it's weird to have like loving hecklers. It still is really difficult to do with spoken word. Now music, we don't care. Let us have it. But we'll be in Tampa this weekend, Eddie and I will be. Eddie's not doing all the shows with me, but we're gonna do Tampa this weekend.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: Were shooting a special comedy special, so.
Speaker 7: We especially because it's shooting, so don't ruin the cadence, so don't scream.
Speaker 2: And now we say that, you know they're gonna It's like I shouldn't even said anything. Yeah, tickets if you want to go to my Instagram or Bobbybones dot com, they're up there. I'd be a great job though. I'm super proud of you.
Speaker 12: Thank you, thanks so much for open You're awesome.
Speaker 2: You're welcome lunch talking, and then you want to say about that before we go, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Abby, it was nice your dad to come out to the show and yell for me. That was cool.
Speaker 2: Say that was her dad yelling fire.
Speaker 12: Cannot that guy was in the balcony and I know where mine.
Speaker 5: Was sitting here.
Speaker 9: Okay, you can also say that, oh my dad wasn't in the balcony, I know where he was sitting. I mean, yeah, cool. And I just love that Abby's trying to have her moment, you know what I mean. And she still is going to put the shine on me like that's cool. I appreciate that.
Speaker 7: I just thought it was funny.
Speaker 5: Obsessed and I think obsessed with me with you? Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 7: Well, I ever brought you up? Well, right, you always bring me up.
Speaker 6: That's true moment.
Speaker 5: I promise I'm not in love.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox one big at the casino.
Speaker 11: Is his luck changing?
Speaker 4: Maybe this win is a step in the right direction and it's a huge win.
Speaker 3: But will he be able to buy an island?
Speaker 4: Probably not so a big win nonetheless, in luck may be changing for a lunchbox.
Speaker 3: But only time is going to tell.
Speaker 2: Number five this one. What's the most you'd ever want on a slot machine?
Speaker 5: Like four hundred bucks?
Speaker 2: Okay, so he promises he want a bunch of money on a slot machine. He would not tell us earlier. How much do you think he won around the room?
Speaker 7: Man, I think he got a thousand bulls?
Speaker 2: You think it's that much.
Speaker 7: What he's acting like it is that much?
Speaker 2: Yes, like that all the time.
Speaker 7: Okay, well maybe this time he's telling the truth.
Speaker 6: Eddie, four hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go five hundred and one.
Speaker 10: Dollars, Yes, exactly. It's nowhere more than that.
Speaker 2: So was it so big that they had to come to you on the screen?
Speaker 5: It said, call attendant.
Speaker 2: Oh oh that's pretty good. That's pretty good, attendant. Where were you?
Speaker 9: I was at Four Bears Casino in North Dakota, and Ray and Bay had talked about this Buffalo game some guy in Vegas. I saw one like forty thousand dollars when I was there, and I was like, man, I've got to play this. So I go and I sit down. I put my money in. First spind nothing, all right, cool?
Speaker 2: Oh no, we're gonna do this for every spend.
Speaker 9: Second spind nothing. So third spin, I'm like, you know, what what are you planning?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 5: It's penny slots.
Speaker 6: So it's a penny and.
Speaker 9: It's uh so you play the max and there's a bunch of lines. So it's like five dollars for a one spin for one spin?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 9: And so the third spin I'm like, you know what, the hand's not working. Let me try the elbow and I hit the elbow.
Speaker 2: Bot shooting at you.
Speaker 5: Know what happened.
Speaker 14: That's like a boom, like a buffalo.
Speaker 2: So what's the audio we have here?
Speaker 5: This is this bringing it up? Here, bringing it up?
Speaker 6: This is it?
Speaker 2: Good luck right here?
Speaker 14: You go, Oh, I know what that mean? Come on, let me a big one. What does that mean?
Speaker 5: Look at this?
Speaker 14: Oh, call intendant, atendant.
Speaker 5: I want to chuck bod, I want to check.
Speaker 2: Hot hot by guys.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna retire, come out. I'm buying an island.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you know then? How much?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 9: I had no idea because it was just it just was throwing things in the air and it's.
Speaker 5: Like boom, boom, boom. Call intendant, Call intendant.
Speaker 2: So attendant comes over and says what and look.
Speaker 5: At it, like, oh, we're gonna need yourself security number. Okay, that's huge.
Speaker 7: That means something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, taxes. Maybe they wouldn't got a tax form.
Speaker 2: You fill it out.
Speaker 9: I fill it out. And then he's like, let me see your hand. I put my hand out and he starts counting.
Speaker 5: One hundred dollars bill. What one hundred two.
Speaker 11: Hear it?
Speaker 7: Oh, I got it.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 5: One, two, six.
Speaker 16: Seven, nine, one thousand and eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen and twenty one thousand, four hundred and twenty dollars.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, So do.
Speaker 2: You think can they fix a machine to make you in?
Speaker 9: No, well they can fix it if you but you don't get paid. They can make it do the lars, but you can't know that's illegal. It is Oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: The gaming regulations and all that. I don't know. Oh my, it was crazy.
Speaker 6: Are you saying about maybe they know he's coming? He yells loud like that.
Speaker 5: They had no idea what machine I would pick.
Speaker 2: I would agree with that.
Speaker 9: There are almost one thousand slot machines and they picked a machine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just walked around.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh yeah, okay, I cannot believe you want fourteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, what's my prize for being closest to guess without going over pride?
Speaker 6: Good job, Amy, you win.
Speaker 2: You wont the Pride the gay?
Speaker 7: Remember who believed in you?
Speaker 9: I know, I really thought they were going to rename it the Lunchbox Casino, but they kept at four bears.
Speaker 2: Or the lunch Box Loungefalo, Buffalo, swashine. It was crazy, but just said plaqueae Lunchbox won here. But here's the problem.
Speaker 9: People started approaching me, Like one lady came to me and goes, oh, you're the guy that one hundred and forty two thousand dollars, Like, I.
Speaker 5: Did not win that much?
Speaker 2: Did you win one hundred and forty thousand dollars?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I won one four hundred and twenty one point four thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one point four thousand.
Speaker 9: And then we went to the golf course and there was some guy there golf and he was like, oh, you're that guy that wont like over one hundred thousand.
Speaker 5: I'm like, no, no, no, I did not.
Speaker 2: I thought that's your thing. You wanted people to think your way rich and than r.
Speaker 5: I was scared they were gonna break in, like hit me.
Speaker 6: So the whole town knew of your win?
Speaker 7: Whybody knew?
Speaker 2: How'd that word get out?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 9: He was at the casino when I won. She was at the casino when I won. I mean, it was amazing, And they gave me a little ticket said winner, and everybody wanted to take pictures with me. I mean, it was awesome, Like casino, it was so much fun. Yeah, it was a plast what's it called. It's called four Bears casino, man, and.
Speaker 2: Let me tet teen hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: That's awesome, Hey man, that's great.
Speaker 5: I mean I was. I didn't know it just kept going. I thought it was gonna stop, and then it kept going and going and going.
Speaker 6: How many pennies was that?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't think pennies, but if you could count like used to they used to do the coins out, imagine how many pennies and being changed to do the math, change the mouth, chang chin want to.
Speaker 7: Train Ray's wife and lunch box. It seems like this is the game to play.
Speaker 6: Buffalo baby, I was in the video.
Speaker 9: I am acting like a buffalo because I mean, I was just it kept going. I was like running out of excitement and I was like, no, it keeps going. I'm out of brands and you were.
Speaker 2: Getting tired, but it kept going.
Speaker 5: It kept going.
Speaker 2: Congratulations lunches on him today? Whoa come on, man, let you get a car.
Speaker 5: We'll talk about that later.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two.
Speaker 4: War Insiders stopped by the studio for the first time, and not only did he have some epic performances of pain Killer and Pretty Little Poison that you can see on our YouTube page, but he also talked about the importance of consistency on social media and why some people think that's like his hack of how he's made it, but his fans are really important to him, so it was cool to hear that, and how he got bullied for his very iconic long hair. You can check out that whole interview. It's happening right now, number four.
Speaker 2: We're good to see you, buddy.
Speaker 17: Good to see you too.
Speaker 2: Man, it's been a little bit. And so Warren is one of the fastest rising country stars in Nashville right now. It's crazy to watch him blow up like he has. And so he's got a new album that is out today. I bet that's cool to finally get this whole thing out of huh, Like it's exciting to finally put the whole body of work.
Speaker 17: Ah, yes, get it off my shoulders.
Speaker 2: You say, get it off your shoulders meaning you feel like you've been keeping secrets from people or what?
Speaker 15: No, I just think that, like, especially you know this all being first times. For me, being a new artist, I'm going through so many firsts in my life. So I think going through the process of making a full body of art, full body of work, all the sleepless nights hours in the studio, I think when I say get it off my shoulders, I think I'm just excited to get out there to the fans.
Speaker 2: Do you play a lot of the new songs? Will you now?
Speaker 18: Like?
Speaker 2: Will it be all all the new stuff from the record on your live shows?
Speaker 15: I wouldn't say all the new stuff, but it's going to be a pretty different looking set come this fall.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 17: It's exciting, right, very excited like some new stuff.
Speaker 2: So the album is out today, and so what I would like to do, if you're cool with that, would you play a little bit of Painkiller just so we can play, let the audience hear you sing, and then we'll talk a little bit more. Sounds like you're playing all right, here's warren Ziders with Painkiller more Anzyder's Deck in the Heart. That's that's good. I know he's gonna go out hard this morning. That's good. Warren Ziders is here. The record is out, and it's called Pretty Little Poison, So you named you had the song is one of those where you've just kind of found the song that felt the best to name the record after. Was the song about somebody specific? Don't say who if you don't want to, but was it about someone specific?
Speaker 15: So the short version is wrote the song thought I knew what a pretty Little Poison was, And my manager likes to joke around that I spoke that song into existence.
Speaker 2: So then you actually met a pretty long I went through it. Then, Yeah, and they manifested poison.
Speaker 17: The boys know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 7: Oh no, does she know?
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing. Now the whole record's basically her too, since she named oh she knows, don't worry unless there's like three that think they're them, that would even be worse. They're passing that around. Warren Zyders is here, so why don't we do that? Let's do this is pretty Little Poison. I mean, this is the song that is the single flying up the charts. You name the record after it. There's a girl that was named after it. Apparently she came along after he wrote the song. So you're still you're still there? Were good because sometimes because if you worked, it wun't be a weird thing. No, yeah, she doesn't know it's my girlfriend, but she's like poisoned. Okay, well let's do it. Here is a pretty little poison from Warren Zyders. Is it wild to you that you've been doing this for a relatively short time but people are spending money and filling out places to watch you perform?
Speaker 15: You know, if you think it from that terms, Yes, it can be. Once I put my mind to something, I think I'm just so driven and I'm so determined to achieve goals and keep building this and no sleep, no rest kind of thing. Last night, I suppose have a day off, Yes, I suppose a day off after a three week run out west. Nope, I'm shooting music video. I'm shooting content, I say, added to the calendar. I hop on social media last night to go live, just to hang out with the fans, because I just when the iron's hot, man, just keep striking.
Speaker 2: What's life like for a new artist that's popping off big time? Is it just constant?
Speaker 15: It's constant, and I think that you know, it can be scary, but I think what I like to attribute it to is having rituals and habits that are just good for you being athletic, working out ice tubs, you know, all these things that are instilled in you from my athletic background that allow you to have a good mental perspective and a good good people around you, people, a good support system, people on your team that you know, see the vision, see the goal, and everyone's going towards the same goal.
Speaker 2: Amy, hasn't you. Guys haven't met, right, So tell Amy about your athletic background.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I was just about to ask, because I don't I don't know, I'm gonna I was gonna guess football, maybe baseball, but.
Speaker 17: Those would be good guesses. But lacrosse for twelve years.
Speaker 18: Which is like football and baseball combined. Yeah, yes, lacrosse for twelve years. But I was always an athletic kid growing up. I got that from a pops.
Speaker 15: Athletics were such a pushed thing in my household of just what it teaches you, and I think I bring so many of those disciplines and characteristics with me on the road into the studio of just it's a different beast the music industry. But if you have those roots with you from athletics, I will always promote sports.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like you're still disciplined even as an artist? Are you still waking up at a good time keeping your body in shape? Like a lot of those traits are rolling over into this.
Speaker 17: Percent.
Speaker 15: I think that you know it's you know you're disciplined. One of those days roll around and you absolutely do not want to do it, but you still do it. And I think that I'm trying to ice bath every single day. When I'm on the road, I'm always boxing. I'm always on my TM. Who's my buddy who holds the mits for me? So we're always boxing, either going for a run, trying to find a nearby gym. So I just think that it's just doing the things. It sucks sometimes over and over again, and then it just ingrained in you.
Speaker 2: Are you a good cook?
Speaker 15: I wouldn't say I'm a good cook, but once you end up living on your own, you kind of have to find your way. And so I'm a big chicken guy. I love chicken thighs, so chicken, rice, sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, salad.
Speaker 17: I try to eat as clean as I can.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is the healthiest artist we've ever had in the studio. For sure.
Speaker 17: Well Timocral too, yeah, health.
Speaker 2: But tim Head is non healthy state, an extremely non heal these days, where Ward hasn't got there yere or maybe never will. But you know, coming moving to Nashville, and you didn't even really know what a manager was until you had kind of one up, going, hey man, let me tell you what my job is, what I can do for you?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like you're that new to this world? And isn't it weird that you have to pay people a percentage of your money?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 17: I hate it.
Speaker 2: It's so weird.
Speaker 17: It's still they're standing in there right now, and it makes.
Speaker 2: Sense and lessen logically they're able to make you x amount more than you're paying them percentage wise. But it's weird when it's time for the money to come out and you got to cut ten here to an agent at fifteen to a manager. That's a new world to be in because you're like, I made this money and I gotta give it away.
Speaker 15: It's a unique feeling out there on the road, slaving away writing as I'm staring at him right now, give them a wink, and.
Speaker 2: Then paying them fifteen percent.
Speaker 6: That is it.
Speaker 2: So the record is out today, finally, you're going to be playing these tracks mostly on the road, are you Are you testing them out? Do you test out some of the songs that maybe people haven't heard yet, to see what the crowd reactions.
Speaker 15: Like percent I mean, I would, dude, I was. I was promoting pretty Little Poison before that song came out. I mean I was promoting that last fall early in the fall on the road, just trying to you know, market it, feel it out.
Speaker 17: See how the shows go. So then you see the videos on social media.
Speaker 15: Now by the time it's out and it's exposed, played in Ohio and ten thousand people screaming it at me, so's it's worked. I've added other songs into the set along the way. I just played Weeping Willow song on the record for the first time live. It was really well received. People on social media seem to really like it. So I think I use social media as like a testing subject and if it goes over well, then I kind of start to put into the set and see how people like it live.
Speaker 2: Two final questions. One social media, some people say you hacked the system. What does that mean? What? Because I don't someone I brought you up to a friend of mine. He goes, oh, yeah, I like that guy's music a lot, but he's also the one that hacked the system, and I was like, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 15: I think it's a good excuse to just say that, you know, I have a secret or I found it out that's something that someone else didn't find out. I think that what I can attribute it to, which I always like to talk about, it's not skipping steps and it's just paying attention. Shout out to Taylor Swift, she listens to her fans what they have to say. I think it's I have a business and marketing background, so once I realized that people were liking what I was doing, I was just paying attention and just continue to continue to do the same thing over and over again, whether it's new covers to then original music, Try this, try that. I think hacking the system is being consistent and posting all the time and being hands on because I'm still posting my own stuff, even at the as fast and as a thing that can get to be a pain in the butt rituals and habits disciplines. I'm still the one getting the content, editing, putting text on the screen, figuring out what the caption is. So I think it's just being ingrained in what you do and keeping your hand on the pulse.
Speaker 2: People are kind of blaming you for their problems. Is it kind of what I hear from you saying that I won't look at your part. What's he doing? He's not hacking anything. He's actually just posting a lot, which is kind of what they say to do. And if you find something doesn't work, you don't post that anymore. And you and yeah, I again, I didn't know what they meant by hacking the system. But if that's what it is, you've got you've been successful at it. Everybody's looking for an excuse.
Speaker 15: You hit the nail on the head. Everyone's trying to look for an excuse. Or how is he doing this well? When you post once a week, or you post once every two weeks, or you're not listening to your fans, you're not going live, you're not responding back to comments. I think it's treating it as a whole other job. Social media is. It's a whole other part of the industry. And I think with the world that we're in now, I'm a living proof social media can change your life forever.
Speaker 6: You hear that, guys, Yeah, get it.
Speaker 2: I'm Tyle's bull crap. You guys posted once a week for the show.
Speaker 7: Well, we were all here this week. We started this before social media even existed. But I feel like we've done a good job going.
Speaker 2: Don't make a sound old lamey. I've always been here, only since social media existed.
Speaker 17: Getting yell in trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, I completely agree. I mean, and I think there are different examples. I know of people who have been Oh, or let's go back to even the early musicians when they sign deals with the devil. No, they're just really good, and sometimes they're like, no, they must have signed a deal with the devil. That's the early version of this is what's hilarious about it. Well, good for you, man, I mean, I've seen the hard work that you've been doing. I'm really proud for you. You've been killing it. My second and final question is when you let your hair down. Yeah, and I have full hair. I don't grow mine out though I have big, thick, full hair. Your hair is like luscious. Yeah, now you must have a hair care like a regiment for that.
Speaker 15: I have very thick hair too, My mom and grandmother always like to laugh and say that I have horse hair, just super heavy. But for me, it's honestly just not washing it every day, and it's allowing your hair to get, yes, a little dirty. But for me, I try to wash it once twice a week. I've shampoon condition and then I use drash shampoo.
Speaker 17: That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dryh shampoo is awesome. Yeah to Lifesaver, let us girls talk up here.
Speaker 10: Maybe that's what I've been doing wrong, is that I wa wash my hair every day. No, no, Eddie, don't have right. It's awkward for us to say now. But because he's with your have you always had long hair, like.
Speaker 17: Really long hair majority of my life?
Speaker 2: Yes? Nice, I think you might have hacked the hair system too.
Speaker 17: Now the fun thing is too. I was bullied for a while for having the long hair.
Speaker 15: As I got older, then the long hair was the cool thing to have as a lacrosse player.
Speaker 2: So then everybody started long hair.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now I want long hair though, because he's here. Yeah, I don't kill my hair for like eight months. You're like, hey, what up? I don't know, man, Warren told me, Well, congratulations on.
Speaker 17: Everything, man, Thank you man. I appreciate that the.
Speaker 2: New record is out today and Wren, let's see tonight we'll be in Jordan, New York, and tomorrow Montreal, Canada, Louisville coming up the Kentucky State Fair next week. Do you wear clothes other than black or is at all black all the time?
Speaker 15: Honestly, I do. I wear this to the gym too, you know, the dnim and all that's good. No, I honestly, the look that's been the most popular for me on stage is the all black. I think it's it's funny because, like we talked last time, it does give off an intimidating kind of vibe to it, especially on stage.
Speaker 17: But then when you met me last time, when we actually got.
Speaker 15: A chance to talk, I think it's cool for that dichotomy on stage and then the fans meet me after the show at a or pre show meet and greet, or I'm signing merch after a show.
Speaker 17: It's it's funny.
Speaker 2: You smile more than somebody in all black should smile.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're more gentle than I would have thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an interesting word to use there.
Speaker 7: He is gentle and how he speaks say warm.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know about gentle.
Speaker 17: I'll take gentle from a woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's you. Guys are a pretty little poison tour. It's all over. I mean he's doing shows everywhere. If you live somewhere, he's probably gonna be near there. Go to warren Ziders dot com and the record is out today, by the way, on your tour. Thousand horses coming out to support and that they're I mean they rock like literally and figuratively. It's a they go hard to.
Speaker 17: I think it'll be a good combination. Yeah, I look forward to it.
Speaker 2: All right, there we go warren Ziders. Everybody, Thank you want going.
Speaker 7: To the buddy.
Speaker 17: Thank you all for having me.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, Eddie and Lunchbox had to serve their punishment. The pillary of punishment has taken its first two victims, and Eddie and Lunchbox and hilarious. Nonetheless, the Lunchbox couldn't fit into the pillary. It was a whole situation and for a second there we didn't think he was going to be able to serve his punishment, but it happened in a very strange way.
Speaker 5: Number three to.
Speaker 2: Go live on my Instagram as we put Eddie in the pillary, so dumb. If you think back to the sixteen hundreds and what you've seen of that when they put people in the town square and they hang their arms and their head through that wooden contraption and they sit there, their head gets chopped off too. First of all, two things. One that's called the guillotine. Two I called it the guillotine like thirty times, and listeners would not leave me alone about it. I don't pronounce everything right, I'm sorry, I never will. And I think I've just seen it more than i've heard it, so it looks like guillotine. I'm sorry, the guillotine. So Eddie will now service time in the pillary.
Speaker 6: Why am I doing this again?
Speaker 2: I don't remember, but much to tell you.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you. Why? Go ahead? Spanish word of the day. Repeat.
Speaker 6: Ah, that's right, okay.
Speaker 2: All right? Only done eight and you repeated a Spanish word.
Speaker 5: It's amazing.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? It's a good word though, which means tonight.
Speaker 6: Do you tell me twice?
Speaker 2: And now remember that's my kind and you ready? Eddie, come on over to the pillary, mike, if you can help us put this on him. You can watch either on our Facebook page or my Instagram live. You can see what the pillary looks like. We ordered this from Germany, which apparently they have unlimited pillaries over there.
Speaker 10: I don't know what's going on over there, man, it's got to be embarrassing with the whole town's here watching this.
Speaker 2: In town square. All right, Mike just got the wood. Eddi's wrists are going into the pillary now. It's next is in the pillary. The top wooden slat is going in the one on the rights, not in Mike.
Speaker 5: Help.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's part of your punishment, buddy. Okay. It is now down. It's closing on his wrists and his neck. Hey, put your neck through it.
Speaker 5: There you go, Maybe pay attention to your work.
Speaker 2: If I can get in it, I think you can fit it. Now we're gonna buckle it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he got it. Yeah. Yeah, this is not comfortable at all, dude, at all.
Speaker 2: You got to shove it down a little bit more, Mike, my neck's cramping.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, well and that helps a little bit. Well, yeah, it's not fun. I'm sorry, town, I'm sorry to.
Speaker 2: All right. Eddie is now in the pillory until we finished the entire segment and we come back after commercials. You have to be in it till then there should be patting on the neck.
Speaker 6: Here, do this hurts man, Let's.
Speaker 5: Let's make it a long segment.
Speaker 2: It's not supposed to feel good. It'd be like someone getting arrested. It'd be like, officer, you think you percent feathers in these handcuffs because it just it's cutting me a little bit. Yeah, how do you feel?
Speaker 6: Not good? Not good at all? Hang very awkward, hang out over there. Hey, come on, let's go. What's the bit?
Speaker 7: Was the segment?
Speaker 6: This is called this slow?
Speaker 5: That's a really good idea.
Speaker 2: Amy. How was your day yesterday?
Speaker 7: A little tired? It was good? I mean I had a good day. It was here, did a lot of work, went to improv, and then I went to pick up dinner and I ordered shrimp la Maine. It's from this.
Speaker 2: Little bit of noodles. Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 7: Does yeah noodleble with shrimp or whatever. And this teenage boy's working. He goes and get that opposed you, And I was like, so what who wait?
Speaker 2: He said?
Speaker 7: What he said? I woun't get I get that if I was you.
Speaker 2: So you ordered it, and the person there said, don't do don't get it.
Speaker 7: And it's like, walk up to the casher picture and he's teenage kid and he's working and he straight up says that, and I'm like, okay, look, I'm not gonna ask questions. I don't know what's going on, but I just said, okay, I'll have the chicken low mane and he's like, why'se choice? And then I made and I got my dinner and everything was fine. So my guess is something must have been up with the shrimp.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have trouble eating shrimp whenever we're landlocked.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: Who was the kid?
Speaker 17: Like?
Speaker 6: What did he do?
Speaker 2: Let's go over to the pillary? Hold on?
Speaker 6: What was what was he working there? Is he just sitting next to you?
Speaker 7: What do you want to get in the pillary after you're already in the pillary?
Speaker 10: Actually said, hey, I'm sorry, my mind's a little somewhere else. Sorry, guys, I'm just stuck in a pillary.
Speaker 7: He was he was taking my order.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 10: How do you feel, terrible, dude, it's hurting my wrists. I would imagine this is what handcuffs like you said feels like it's not good.
Speaker 2: They would put people in the town square for sometimes forty eight hours in that thing.
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, no way, dude, my arms are numb.
Speaker 7: Well that's your you don't you have that disease?
Speaker 6: Yes, but I mean it's not helping in the pillows.
Speaker 2: Nothing to do with the pillary.
Speaker 10: You have a disease, Well, it's making it worse because I didn't feel it when I was sitting my desk.
Speaker 6: Can we go? What else are we talking about?
Speaker 2: We're just chilling with you right now.
Speaker 6: This is not good.
Speaker 2: What advice do you want to get? Lunchbox, he's one in the pillary.
Speaker 10: Next, dude, wear wristbands like you know, like tennis players do.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, are the sweat bands?
Speaker 6: Sweatbands?
Speaker 2: I think we'll play a song, put segments over. Yeah, I should get in a good song.
Speaker 7: That's good, like there's some long ones.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: This is Freebird. Here you go, everybody.
Speaker 6: It's a Pink Floyd song.
Speaker 2: Going back on my Instagram live so you guys can watch the lunchbox get in the pillary, mike if you want to lock him up. His sentencing is one segment.
Speaker 6: Nice. How's the gavel?
Speaker 2: That's the gavel. You now sentenced to one segment in the pillory. This is a wooden contraption that they use back in the medieval days, and they would put your arms through it and your head through it, and then you would just sit in the town.
Speaker 7: Square to pull his hoodie through the whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your hoodie's so thick, man, I'm sorry. I got to take all the clothes off and do a cavity check. What do you do everything like they do in prison?
Speaker 5: You want me do shirtless?
Speaker 6: We're good, man.
Speaker 2: His wrists are going into the wooden pillary. Mike's now getting proficient at pillory. The wooden slats are going in faster.
Speaker 6: You gotta get lower lunch.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, he's coming down lunchbox. He can't do it, Yes he can.
Speaker 6: Your mouth, don't bite on it.
Speaker 2: That's a different.
Speaker 7: I really feel like his deformity is hindering him.
Speaker 6: There you go. That helps.
Speaker 2: That help. His deformity is not hurting him. It's not. He just can't touch his shoulders.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I heard something click? Is that your neck?
Speaker 2: But why are your why is your mouth involved in this? Right?
Speaker 5: Guys? Maybe I need to hoodie off, guys, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the hoodie is making it so thick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, the hood is pushing. I can't get my neck.
Speaker 2: Sorry, dude, that's like putting a neck.
Speaker 5: Don't go up higher. Okay, we're trying.
Speaker 10: You decided to wear that in your execution day.
Speaker 2: He's trying to get out of it, trying to trying to gain the system. All right, lunchboxes, Kevin. Oh, that's a much better way to put it.
Speaker 6: No, that's.
Speaker 5: Your risk.
Speaker 2: Go through now your I cannot there you go, you go, guys.
Speaker 5: I can't move my wrist.
Speaker 6: He's handicapped.
Speaker 5: Arm works.
Speaker 2: He's like a prisoner who's like, I can't be like, I don't think.
Speaker 6: I told you guys, I can't move my arm that way.
Speaker 2: Guys, someone can take the pillory for you, but they have to agree to it.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 6: But can we tape it right there?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 2: I try to.
Speaker 5: They won't go anything.
Speaker 2: I think he's being difficult on purpose.
Speaker 5: Move Does it move?
Speaker 2: It doesn't amy? What are you laughing at his wrist? Yes, look at this, it won't move at all. Tell you, guys, I'm telling you we need to get a bigger pillory.
Speaker 5: Like I am doing my best.
Speaker 10: Guy, I don't know how to There we go, There we go. Oh oh hey, face your palms towards us.
Speaker 5: I can't do my palm. Oh my god, my is gonna break.
Speaker 6: There we go. That's good.
Speaker 5: My arm might break.
Speaker 2: Well if his arm is gonna break, guys, don't don't push it more.
Speaker 6: That could be part of the punishment.
Speaker 5: Let's try to get try again.
Speaker 6: I think he likes it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know, man, I'm telling you you were pushing my wrist. My arms don't rotate.
Speaker 2: Okay, now spank me, Mike, spank, but please, I want to see if this that's it?
Speaker 6: Right there?
Speaker 5: Do you have a ball gag? But my neck is not in it because my arms don't you know what?
Speaker 2: Open your neck is in and open your mouth put it within your teeth.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 2: There you go, that's it. By it just like that.
Speaker 6: Lock it the only way it works.
Speaker 2: He has to buy it.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 6: Honestly, this is better. He can't talk.
Speaker 2: It has a wooden gag.
Speaker 5: He shower.
Speaker 6: Hey, lunch, you know what Abby, I told you told me about you? What?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 5: No good?
Speaker 2: Are you starting to feel guilty? Amy's like the prisoner who falls in love with the inmate and now they escape off together.
Speaker 5: Did I saw one this week?
Speaker 9: Or the inmate in the guard she had called him four hundred and eighty times on his cell phone in jail?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: How she snuggled a cell phone infore she'd call when she got home.
Speaker 2: Were they having a relationship?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So it was a female inmate.
Speaker 5: No, No, she was a female guard.
Speaker 2: Oh god, it got us a she the female guard was calling the inmate and he brought she brought the inmate a phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he had a phone. They talked four hundred and eighty different times.
Speaker 6: Wow about what Eddie?
Speaker 5: It doesn't have a transcript to the phone calls, you idiot?
Speaker 2: Do they have text messages?
Speaker 5: Though? I don't not even read those?
Speaker 2: Did thee because I can't turn my wrists like the board he's biting.
Speaker 6: No one else is going to bite it? Everyone else?
Speaker 5: Can?
Speaker 2: They clean prisons and cells after our prison leaves no zero lunchboxes in the wooden pillary right now? Medieval not really torture, but for you it is because it doesn't quite fit.
Speaker 5: You, guys.
Speaker 9: They should bring this back kid, I mean, really like a petty theft criminal put him out to do this to l if he stole back and going from Walmart. Oh, he never do it again.
Speaker 2: People watching on my Instagram libor asking what's happening? So lunch it hurts so bad because I can't turn my arm. Can you lean forward a little bit? Let everybody see what's going on.
Speaker 5: I'm leading.
Speaker 2: You're gonna hit the microphone, though, what do you want me to do? So lunchbox is in a medieval pillary as punishment, and he's biting it because it won't go all the way down his arm because he has some sort of deformity in his shoulder.
Speaker 6: His dad has that, Grandpa had it.
Speaker 2: What did did he do to get in trouble?
Speaker 9: I forgot, Yeah, a stupid game because Amy told me the answer was Charlotte's Web and it was babe.
Speaker 5: But I had babe.
Speaker 2: But you didn't get that just for losing, you must have it was that's something.
Speaker 5: No, it was I didn't get five out of seven. I had to get the pillory.
Speaker 2: It was part of a no.
Speaker 5: I had to get six out. I had to get all but one.
Speaker 2: Right, Mike, will you explained what happens here?
Speaker 5: I just did.
Speaker 2: He said he could go ten for ten in a game, and then he did it. So he got the pillar. So it was his idea.
Speaker 9: He cost me because Amy was an idiot and sad Charlotte's web And I said, babe with me, No, Bobby said, I had to go with you.
Speaker 10: But look at you guys. Who's the idiot now? Yeah, like you're the one in the pillary.
Speaker 5: You were just in issue idiot.
Speaker 6: But anymore, well.
Speaker 5: And it hurts, really left his hurts right, Well we can.
Speaker 2: It's his sentence a spencer. I just get this thing off, go and take him, take him out of it. Oh, it's real fameful, man, it's a lot worse for him.
Speaker 6: Buns.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, Oh oh man, you all right, dude, Yeah, arm hurts.
Speaker 5: Man, that hurts.
Speaker 2: So if you were a criminal in the medieval days.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, i'd never survived. I mean that was what twenty minutes, and I mean twenty it was four oh and they were in it for forty eight hours. There's no ways.
Speaker 2: Period, sometimes a week. They would feed him in that.
Speaker 6: Oh what if I I mean he couldn't eat because it was in his mouth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: That's a great point.
Speaker 6: And maybe see it starved to death.
Speaker 5: Oh man, But they would have let me out because I was hereditary.
Speaker 6: Like hurt, handicap, lunchbox.
Speaker 9: You're is your arm numb not numb, but it hurts like there's pain. It's more pain, and especially the left. I mean, it just don't it doesn't rotate.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should just do this a lot to him so he can get movement in his arm.
Speaker 7: I definitely break it out, but I don't think it moves Amy was it moving, No, it was. That's the craziest thing I've ever I've never felt how he can't do it. And it's like, literally, it's like you're trying to like push a steel thing that you can't has no movement.
Speaker 9: Because oh, you're faking it. And then when you push it, you're like, oh, no, you're not faking it. Like it doesn't move right.
Speaker 2: Somebody named Randy schulzaid I thought Olbi was fat. Well you thought wrong, dude, they're watching here. Everybody's always surprised that that he's not a big guy because his voice is so big, and I'm also surprised people just sing him for the first time.
Speaker 9: Somebody gave me on Twitter yesterday and was like, dude, you're not three hundred and thirty pounds.
Speaker 5: This is mind blowing, and I'm like, where have you been?
Speaker 9: We have a website called bobbybones dot com that I think gets millions of hits.
Speaker 5: You're welcome, Morgan getting your bone.
Speaker 2: I would even say social media more than a website.
Speaker 5: At this point, Rady on Lunchbox, find me on all the socials.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go, Thank you, Lunchbox servid decendence. Eddie served a sentence. Thank you guys the pillory. Good job you've all you all can go live a life now, reform life.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I think you've all been reformed. There he goes back to a seat.
Speaker 6: Okay, do we get any money just for like time loss.
Speaker 2: Only if you went into prison unfairly. Oh and so we went fairly, you went fairly.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's the best bits of the with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two.
Speaker 4: We got to meet Lunchbox from the future.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 4: This is a wild experience. We had two listeners come in who won a contest through iHeartRadio and they got to stop by the studio and we all went to lunch together, which was super awesome. But the guy that came in is Lunchbox from the future, and you cannot convince any of us otherwise. The more and more we talked to this man, they had so many similar personality traits and so many ways that they see the world. Even their mannerisms were the same. It was wild. It makes you kind of think, what is me from the future?
Speaker 5: Like number two, we have.
Speaker 2: Some listeners coming to sit in the studio and we're gonna play a game with them. But do we give away free prizes? No, you have to win. Hello, guys, come on in here, have a seat. There's a microphone right there, grab it on up there. Yes, sir, ma'am, how are you?
Speaker 11: I am great?
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 11: Margaret?
Speaker 2: Hey Margaret, I'm Bob. It's Amy, lunchbox.
Speaker 19: What that's my sister, Margaret?
Speaker 2: Hey John, I'm Bobby. That's Amy. That's Lunchbox.
Speaker 5: It's man Margaret.
Speaker 11: Already live Tampa, Florida.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be there Friday and Saturday night both. I know you're gonna be there.
Speaker 11: I don't know. That means maybe I win tickets on with this game.
Speaker 5: Have you have you been to Tampa Theater before?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Beautiful it is.
Speaker 19: It's one of the most beautiful theaters I been.
Speaker 2: Have you been to a bunch of theaters yes, yeah, me too, and I like it a lot. Yeah, and you're you're from Wichitak, both of you. No, I mean sorry, which to Tampa.
Speaker 19: I'm from Saint Petersburg across the bridge.
Speaker 2: You're from Saint Petersburg, All right, that's right there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is there a cathedral there? It looks like the original.
Speaker 17: Nothing I'm aware of.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they built it. I know if they built a cathedral there as well.
Speaker 19: In Saint Petersburg, Okay, in Saint Pete Russian maybe there's a.
Speaker 2: Exactly. So we're gonna play a little game here, a little trivia game. Do you guys feel like you're good at trivia?
Speaker 19: Sure?
Speaker 2: Yes, sort of. Well do you feel like they're good at trivia?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Come on, guys, lunchboxes.
Speaker 7: That's right, that's just the loudest.
Speaker 5: Oh, Margaret's smart.
Speaker 11: That's right. I was an eighth grade math teacher. Are you tired?
Speaker 2: I tell you what. I can just let you and Lunchbox play, and Lunchbox can play for you, and if he wins you, I can get your tickets to Friday Night's show, my show Friday Night. If he wins, it can't go Friday.
Speaker 11: I'm still here in Nashville. We don't leave till when do you leave? Like four, we leave here four forty pm.
Speaker 6: We leave now show on Friday, on Friday, on the Saturdays.
Speaker 2: You sold out and have any tickets to that? Oh well, let me see if I can find some. If not, like a Sonic gift card? All right, okay, do you like Sonic?
Speaker 6: She perked up.
Speaker 5: She got more about that.
Speaker 2: You like Sonic? It's okay, okay, yeah, we'll give you something. Okay, all right, I got a bunch of beanie babies back here or something. Okay, So, Lunchbox, you're gonna play.
Speaker 5: We're Margaret and John.
Speaker 6: No, just Margaret, Oh just Margaret.
Speaker 5: Only Margaret gets surprised.
Speaker 2: They can split it.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: So many prizes here with their brother sister.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox, we're gonna pay luck at draw trivia. Let's go whatever category I draw. You have to play, yeah, and you have to get six of seven.
Speaker 5: That's no problem.
Speaker 2: The categories are Beauty, Helton, Wellness which Amy submitted, music, which Eddie submitted, Reality TV from You Florida, Trivia from Scooba, Steve, Things in Vegas from Ray Kansas, Notables from Abbey and superhero movies from Morgan Ember two.
Speaker 7: You know we didn't submit these, right, but it's about did And let me know your strength.
Speaker 9: Margaret, My eighth grade math teacher, mister Nelson, he was all right. He used to send me out on the patio because I wasn't very good in the portable and tell me put my desk outside.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all the time, he was all right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, you ready to play?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The category lunchbox for you is Kansas notables.
Speaker 6: Hey, he's from Kansas.
Speaker 2: You were born in Kansas and you moved away at what age nine months? Do you still consider yourself from Kansas?
Speaker 9: Well, when people ask me, like, I don't know how to answer that, because when I answer it, I always say, well, I was born in Kansas, but I grew up in Austin, WISIN. And my wife's like, just say you're from Austin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you loved it for night. You don't if you don't remember it, you ain't from there. I remember it, Okay, Now you remember living in Kansas at nine months?
Speaker 9: No, No, I would go visit Grandma and grandpa. Yeah there, because grandpa worked for Santa Fe rail Road. So is my grandpa one of the answers, Hold on, Grandpa don nope.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he's planned for you. Okay, let's go.
Speaker 5: Margaret.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you guys can work together?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Do you know anything about Kansas? Margaret? Nothing? Take it?
Speaker 5: Do I need to go sit by?
Speaker 2: Okay? All right, you can stay there. What major pizza chain first opened in Wichita, Kansas in nineteen fifty eight, Pizza Hut boom Point. You already know it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How do you know that?
Speaker 5: Two brothers? I met the brothers that made it. We went to a Kansas basketball game together.
Speaker 6: You met the Pizza Hut brother Yeah.
Speaker 5: I wrote a limo.
Speaker 2: Making the story that we've never heard what? Okay? Correct?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Brothers.
Speaker 9: Uh, they live in wichsaw man, they listened to the show. But how did you get in a limo with him? The station in witch Stall was there for a visit. They're like, hey, you want to go to the Kansas again tomorrow?
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, jump the Pizza Hout brothers.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh that's amazing. And we sat right there by the bench. It was great court side court sie lunchbox. What city in Kansas is the largest by population? Now you can talk with Margaret here, it's got to be Kansas City. You're from there, so gotta be Kansas City. It's got to be Kansas City. I mean, that's it, Kansas City.
Speaker 2: Say your answer, shit, I think correct, Kansas City. Kansas is very small. Kansady, Missouri is actually quite large. The answer is witch talk.
Speaker 5: We would have got to hey, Barge, you didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Either, did I didn't?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: See Margaret, how did you get in here?
Speaker 11: How did they get in here?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Through the door? Nice?
Speaker 5: Okay, Hey, Josh, you're good.
Speaker 2: Known as one of the best basketball venues in the country, the University of Kansas plays their home games at the blank Fieldhouse.
Speaker 5: Allen Field House Market down two points.
Speaker 2: Two points good, Yeah, we're not in Kansas anymore. As a line from what classical film.
Speaker 9: Wizard of Oz, Yeah, Margaret, you didn't want to go to Margaret now, she already gave me the thumbs up.
Speaker 2: All right, good, okay? Three or four? Yeah, you can't miss anymore? You have three off. What's the capital of Kansas?
Speaker 5: Peak?
Speaker 9: I was born there, boom, let's go Margaret. People like like, I don't know. I was there nine months. I absorbed a lot of material osmosis, lunch and then how you learn things.
Speaker 2: That's the osmosis would be it like comes through you, like you're just around it.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm saying nine months I absorbed it obviously.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox two left. You gotta go two for two? How many states border Kansas?
Speaker 5: Good question? Hmm?
Speaker 2: What you go for?
Speaker 7: I'm trying to picture it.
Speaker 5: M M Margaret? How are you doing over there? Let's we'll circle back to that one.
Speaker 2: You wanta circle back?
Speaker 5: Circle? What do you feel like?
Speaker 2: The answer would be?
Speaker 5: I think it's for for sure because you got.
Speaker 9: Illinois, you got Oklahoma, you got something above it left and diagonaled down.
Speaker 2: I will tell you that Illinois does not border Kansas Nebraska.
Speaker 5: That's what it's called. Sorry, I couldn't do the name.
Speaker 6: Could do the same thing, right.
Speaker 5: I'll circle back, circle back though.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll circle back on that one. But what's your answer though? If you had to get one, four or five?
Speaker 5: Okay, I just gonna run. I gotta draw the map.
Speaker 2: We'll circle back.
Speaker 9: Okay, Oh, Colorado probably touches it over there in the corner.
Speaker 11: Can't you google the map?
Speaker 20: No?
Speaker 2: He can't google.
Speaker 5: Can't google?
Speaker 2: No googling all right, lunchbox.
Speaker 5: But I like that market. I like where you're head.
Speaker 2: Is the next question? What's the state flower of Kansas?
Speaker 5: The sunflower state? Boom? Oh, I was born there. I know this stuff osmos osmosis. So we're back, We're got so I mean this is this bordering state? I don't even know. I mean, stay border any state. That's the dumbest question ever.
Speaker 2: How many states border Kansas? You guys can talk about it. I'm let's go here.
Speaker 9: Let me draw Kansas, Kansas, the drift square, got Oklahoma down here?
Speaker 7: Oh you picture yourself driving yet Nebraska.
Speaker 5: Nebraska?
Speaker 6: You put in Nebraska east of Kansas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is, That's where it would be, Eddie.
Speaker 7: Just yeah, I'm just telling he's just giving play by play.
Speaker 2: I'm just letting you know that ain't right, lunchbox. Nebraska's not east of Just let him.
Speaker 6: Let him do the math.
Speaker 9: How can it not be east of Kansas. It's not west of it. Okay, if you think Nebraska's on the other side, closer to Colorado, you have lost your mind.
Speaker 6: Keep drawing, dude, don't let that throw you off. Keep drawing.
Speaker 5: Is that crazy? Margaret? You looked at the.
Speaker 2: She's holding up a number.
Speaker 5: She's saying five.
Speaker 9: But if it's not five, Margaret talking out, So let's stay you think touch.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, okay, okay, Colorado.
Speaker 5: See I think Colorado just down here in this corner.
Speaker 11: That's part of Arizona.
Speaker 9: I mean, because Arizona's down here, I mean that's kind of far.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because New Mexico would be closer.
Speaker 2: Than have you drawn the whole map?
Speaker 10: He only has three states on the map as.
Speaker 9: Nebraska, and you have me confused, saying Nebraska is not east of Kansas.
Speaker 2: That's correct, bones, he has Oklahoma.
Speaker 5: So you're telling me Nebraska is west of Kansas.
Speaker 7: So right now she has Colorado, New Mexico.
Speaker 9: Because Nebraska is next to Iowa. So you're telling me that is not east of Kansas.
Speaker 5: Like, I am so confused by this.
Speaker 20: This is because I like, I know for a fact, I didn't know this would be geography either.
Speaker 5: Deny who paid attention to geography?
Speaker 2: Miss Berghart, I mean, we need answer, lunchbox, how many states border Kansas?
Speaker 6: To keep drawing?
Speaker 5: Dude, But we're gonna go five.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go five, are you sure? Yes?
Speaker 5: Final answer is five. Me and Margaret were about to chest bump.
Speaker 2: Ask her first, that would be harassment. So Kansas to the left, the full border is Colorado.
Speaker 10: That would be to the there said Colorado.
Speaker 2: To the top of Kansas. The full border is Nebraska north.
Speaker 6: That would be north of right on top of it.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, but you knew for a fact to the east because of Kansas City and both of those states.
Speaker 5: Oh, Missouri, Missouri. Don't even think about that.
Speaker 9: I forgot Missouri's the state, Like I mean, like when you think of things, like when you list things and you talk about things, nobody ever brings up Missouri.
Speaker 7: I do Missouri.
Speaker 6: I think everyone does.
Speaker 2: I'm from Arkansas, so it was like your buddy Buddy day and then Lake Ozarks in Missouri. Lunchbox, Oklahoma is the entire bottom boarder.
Speaker 6: No, you did part, but.
Speaker 5: It's not to scale, Eddie.
Speaker 2: The answer is for oh.
Speaker 7: Wait, I'm looking at a map right now, and I see Missouri, Nebraska, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma massacre.
Speaker 2: Does a touch can and that would be doesn't know it looks like the corner does the media does. Now you're just saying that you're not even looking at it.
Speaker 6: Zoomed in.
Speaker 7: That's Oklahoma. I had four look like it.
Speaker 2: Plus you blame Margaret for losing.
Speaker 7: I really wanted Margaret to win the US MAP.
Speaker 11: I really wanted to just bump lunch Box.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what you can do that as your consolation.
Speaker 7: Dang, it's four.
Speaker 10: Look he's looking at the world, maph We.
Speaker 6: Gotta zoom in, pinch it so I can get closer.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't know Colorado was that shape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you thought Nebraska was over the where Colorado wasn't That's okay.
Speaker 5: No, No, I thought Nebraska was where Missouri is. That's what I'm saying all about.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry, Lunchbox, you didn't win. Margaret, I'm sorry you didn't win. We have a couple of listeners that have been hanging out with us in the studio for the last hour or so. Their names are John and Margaret. They're from Tampa, and so, John and Margaret, what have you guys been doing since you've been in town.
Speaker 21: Let's say we went to uh the Fresh yesterday, Yeah, to see the guitar exhibit, but we missed it by two days. So we went to Milk and Honey and ate, and then we went to the basement last night, and so I sold out will Hogs show.
Speaker 6: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 19: Yeah. In fact, they were leaving.
Speaker 21: They're usually not open on Monday, they said, but they did. They're leaving this morning to go to Copenhagen. So it was sort of a final rehearsal run through the whole set.
Speaker 19: Fantastic show.
Speaker 2: And you guys are brother and sister?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And how long is how long has my brother and sister? A long time? Yeah, because usually like how long you've been married? Like, no, how long are my brother sister? And so do you guys travel a lot together.
Speaker 19: Recently?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 19: Now that she's retired.
Speaker 2: So than is it awesome being retired as the best the best? These two guys want to retire so bad.
Speaker 6: I want to retire.
Speaker 21: The day I hit fifty five at the post office, I got up on the desk, turned in my badge, dropped my trousers and told him to kiss my ass goodbye.
Speaker 19: Just like I told him to day they hired me. When I turned fifty five, I'm out the door.
Speaker 2: Got you quit it?
Speaker 19: Fifty five I was eligible to retire.
Speaker 2: So you did?
Speaker 7: Did you?
Speaker 11: Really?
Speaker 6: You really put your pants down?
Speaker 2: No? You did it?
Speaker 21: Most I most certainly did you did not get up on the counter pants then he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and did they?
Speaker 19: A couple of girls came by and give me a squeeze.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no one.
Speaker 5: There was no kissing, nobody.
Speaker 7: No sure where was on?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, still that's harassment. And you two, well it was fifteen years ago.
Speaker 19: It wasn't soil politically correct.
Speaker 2: But here amen, brother. You two are both retired, yes, yes, and so would you give these guys some tips because they both want to retire yet they've not started saving at all.
Speaker 19: All right, start start saving and squirrel it away.
Speaker 5: No, I do squirrel like when I find loose change, like I put it in a bucket I got.
Speaker 19: I got a big old pickle jaw that I use.
Speaker 2: And that's the only thing he's doing.
Speaker 11: That's investment.
Speaker 20: You have to put it away before you get taxed on it, and just put it away and then you don't know it's there and then.
Speaker 2: Like one K yeah, and you're like, I have a lot.
Speaker 6: Of money, that's all. That sounds good, that sounds really cool, But we're not there yet.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 21: The smartest thing is have it taken out before you get your paycheck sent away, and then you live to spend on what you got available?
Speaker 5: So what do you guys do all day? Man? You guys just sleep, sleep till noon.
Speaker 19: I want to I'm a sweep steaks guy.
Speaker 21: I do sweep steaks about three hours a day, every morning.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 19: I enter contests?
Speaker 21: How I won this?
Speaker 2: You just enter contest all day every day about three hours.
Speaker 7: Oh have you heard of the contest?
Speaker 11: Queen?
Speaker 19: I'm probably the king?
Speaker 2: So what have you won?
Speaker 19: Hey? Let's see?
Speaker 21: My biggest one was a trip to the two thousand and eight Olympics in Beijing.
Speaker 2: How do you weigh that?
Speaker 19: I saw a thing on American Idol? It was how are you connected? This guy was.
Speaker 21: Texting to him and he was emailing him.
Speaker 5: So I got connected and you one?
Speaker 2: I won.
Speaker 19: I was one of the eight winners.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, what else did you want? And say?
Speaker 5: I went?
Speaker 19: I took my mom.
Speaker 21: I actually I entered her and it was an iHeart promotion. We went to see Rita Orr and Coldplay at London Emirates Stadium.
Speaker 2: What yeah? About a month.
Speaker 21: Before the Olympics in twenty twelve, my mom defended Rita Aura to the day she died.
Speaker 19: She said, Rita it's a good girl.
Speaker 2: She brought me wine leave her alone. Wow, okay, any third place there on the things that you've won, let's see war any money.
Speaker 21: Two thousand in cash was from what I think it was Better Homes and Gardens. They were giving her twenty five thousand, member thousand, Yeah I could.
Speaker 19: That's this last week.
Speaker 21: I want a pair of like professional things headphones. I think they're called Mark fifty, you know for singer songwriters.
Speaker 19: Yeah, that worth eight hundred bucks.
Speaker 21: I want a thing on Fine Keep Love worth forty nine hundred dollars with six I just got like twelve pairs of Sperry boat shoes. I had a four hundred dollars gift card from Sperry from San Diego, hat from a couple of other things. The three nights stay at the Charleston Harborview Inn and Charleston.
Speaker 2: And you inter contest. How do you get to like what where do you biny?
Speaker 21: There's a site I used called Sweepstakes Advantage. I pay him like thirty bucks a year. They can you can categorize. You can set them up and know when you entered which ones you can enter every day. You can go by category. If you want to win cash, you want to win trips. You want to win cars, you want to win?
Speaker 2: Are you constantly winning stuff? Yes, the amazing I've.
Speaker 21: Been on fifteen, fifteen or sixteen trips. I turned down a couple like I do a lipa. I want a trip to see her at.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, she's gorgeous, man.
Speaker 21: I know, but I didn't know who she was at the time. She was still just a YouTube thing. And I said, go to LA and you got to stand at the palladium because there's no seating, there's only two days.
Speaker 19: They don't They.
Speaker 21: Wouldn't extend it. So I turned it down just so I didn't have to pay taxes on it.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, the taxes.
Speaker 2: You've been on like fifteen trips. How often do you get a notice when you won something? About every week?
Speaker 21: Every week or at least once a month, sometimes two or three times, you know, a month. And I'm always like I was due, I was due. People say you're ill lucky. I said, I guess I'm lucky, but I'm relentless.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you an honest question and you just answered as authentically and as honest as possibly can't? Are you by any chance? Lunchbox from the future.
Speaker 6: That's a good question.
Speaker 2: I could be.
Speaker 21: I believe I've had many past lives, and I figure I got a.
Speaker 5: Couple of ones.
Speaker 9: You have a mentor now already I wrote it down sweepstakes.
Speaker 7: He wrote it down like this is how it happened. He got the info here, he writes it down, and then now he goes to he starts playing the games and this is him.
Speaker 21: Well this is you know, Live Nation and iHeart I guess combined. They did a thing on June first. There was like twenty trips they were giving away to all our listeners, and so thank you, you know for so I ended all twenty two days later they called me and said, going into the Bobby Bone show in Nashville.
Speaker 7: So do you even really like you want to be here?
Speaker 11: I guilted him into taking me by the way, Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I's like.
Speaker 19: You, I thank you very much, biggest fans.
Speaker 2: Lunch bot, I said, you guys have a chest bump there before, Yeah, give it to her.
Speaker 5: Let's go tell me.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Lunch Okay, all right, that.
Speaker 11: Made the trip.
Speaker 5: There's a moment. Tip almost all by Margaret's.
Speaker 21: Yeah, okay, lunchbox. One tip you can't enter anything. From my heart, you're disqualified because.
Speaker 2: You work for it.
Speaker 5: I know that.
Speaker 19: Besides that, it's open, go for it.
Speaker 2: I'm not winning, he's not lunchboxing.
Speaker 6: Do you play the lottery too?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 21: I do, but I think the Good Lord knows if he gave me that much money, and I do only be here about thirty days.
Speaker 19: I think I would party myself.
Speaker 2: Out the lottery younger, when you were younger, play the lottery at all? Yes, I know you can't tell us right now, but your lunchbox and we know it's you, man, I mean, you know it's you. And there is a time machine in the future and lunchbox is here. What else has happened? Like what happens to me?
Speaker 19: You become even bigger?
Speaker 2: Okay? And what what capacity?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 21: I think your your music becomes more important to you?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: What about Amy? What where does she end up? You know, I know you know you're in the future, but what can you say?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 21: Well, okay, she ends up she ends up being number two to you on the in the regime. So she's like, it's gonna be your right hand man, or.
Speaker 5: You got bigger van of white.
Speaker 19: Yeah, the ban of white right, the white you knew.
Speaker 2: What you'd want to hear it.
Speaker 5: I knew what I'd want to hear.
Speaker 2: It relateship, So.
Speaker 21: We got to think on it'sses right.
Speaker 6: Look, they just repeat what they're saying.
Speaker 19: Osmos Jones, Jones.
Speaker 6: It's crazy, man.
Speaker 2: Is there like a wrinkle in time? Is there like some sort of things that canna explain? Thank you, Hey, thank you guys for coming in.
Speaker 19: Hey, thanks, thanks so much for having us.
Speaker 2: I know you guys are going to lunch and later on and gonna have a good time.
Speaker 19: Oh yeah, we're going.
Speaker 21: We're going to see the Sounds Sound game on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Hey. Do you you ever go any baseball game?
Speaker 5: Lunchbox? Yeah, I go to the baseball game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he loves the baseball baseball.
Speaker 5: I just went to Fenway a couple weeks ago.
Speaker 19: Fenway great when you were younger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah I was. I was there when Griffy hit his two.
Speaker 21: Hundreds and became the second youngest to hit two hundred home runs.
Speaker 2: Pretty cool.
Speaker 11: I actually went to Fenway and got on the field.
Speaker 5: Did you whatd you do? You streaked?
Speaker 2: No, No, Lunchbox, I pitt now, Margaret, okay, your sister.
Speaker 20: No, but I did get on the field and it's maybe twenty feet from Big Poppy. I would tell my students, you know why, I'd go like, well, big Poppy wasn't hidden, and I said to him, Poppy joke.
Speaker 11: Up on the bad a little bit and then he started hitting.
Speaker 2: Well run.
Speaker 20: They were like really, I'm like, yeah, how it happened.
Speaker 7: She likes lunchbox. Is her favorites brother?
Speaker 9: Yes, yeah, yeah, well look maybe we offered Kentucky.
Speaker 2: That's a lunchbox joke, a joke.
Speaker 10: Ever, they're the only ones that oh my god, it's Kansas.
Speaker 2: But yes, thank you, it's great, great to see you guys.
Speaker 19: Hey, thanks for having us.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, and we'll come back in a second.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two and for the first time ever, we had a live surgery in studio.
Speaker 3: Amy's ear lobe split in half.
Speaker 4: She had an earring in it fell out, and well, there goes her ear. She's been having problems with it for several years now and it.
Speaker 3: Finally gave out.
Speaker 4: So a plastic surgeon, doctor Lucky, stopped by the studio to perform a surgery in studio on Amy's ear. She stitched it right up and it was a crazy experience. Now there's a video of that up on our YouTube page. Just an fyi, Addie zooms in pretty close. So if you're a little squeamish like me, maybe you.
Speaker 3: Just listen to this one this time.
Speaker 2: Number one coming in the studio now is doctor Lucky. Don't know much about her except she is a plastic surgeon, and she's gonna come and look at Amy's ear. You can send them out there. She is, Hello, doctor, have a seat right there and grab a microphone, and I'm gonna send Amy over there to sit with you in just a second. How are you.
Speaker 13: I'm doing great? How are you? Thank you for having me?
Speaker 2: You're like so nice and normal.
Speaker 13: There's very few of us that are normal.
Speaker 2: I know, right, I wouldn't say normal. Okay, So doctor Lucky, good to see you. Amy. You go sit buyer okay, sure, and we won't show your ear yet. Okay, we may get want to get a bucket cash?
Speaker 17: She vomits.
Speaker 2: We said, what if you came in? You're like, I've never said anything like that before. So can you tell us doctor Lucky a little bit about are you a plastic surgeon? I don't really know what your title.
Speaker 13: Is board certified plastic surgeon.
Speaker 2: And so board certified that's like a test.
Speaker 13: That is a test actually, So there are different routes to get to becoming a plastic surgeon, but a board certified plastic surgeon in general is either five years of general surgery in two years of a plastic surgery fellowship, or a combined residency of six years. And that's on top a medical school and on top.
Speaker 2: Undergrad Holy cal I didn't go to school at all to be a doctor, and you did. I went to school and they would just call me a doctor, a doctor. All min's fake though, you know, that's the difference in mine in hers. But you're a lot more famous, yeah, or infamous. So where did you grow up? I grew up in Florida, and how did you end up here?
Speaker 13: Residency took me to Illinois and I was there and finish out my residency. And then after residency I elected to do a fellowship. So I did a fellowship here at Vanderbilt with doctor Maxwell.
Speaker 2: I don't know a fellowship as I did at church when we used to go to church. But is that that's not the same thing.
Speaker 13: Like it's a little different. So fellowship is an additional year to two on top of your residency of specialized training. And I did mine in Breston Cosmetics.
Speaker 2: So as a plastic surgeon, do you have your own practice here? Like what I do?
Speaker 13: I have a practice in Franklin in Cool Springs?
Speaker 2: What's it called?
Speaker 13: Female Plastic Surgery Associates of Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Now, I was going to ask you because it seems like any plastic surgeon we've talked to has been a dude. Is it mostly dudes that are plastic surgeons?
Speaker 18: Ye?
Speaker 13: Are definitely. Women are definitely in the minority in medicine. I think that is changing recently, within the last two to three years. I think we're going to be about it the fiftieth percentile. But in general, surgery is a male predominantly male dominated.
Speaker 2: I mean I was a woman, I would just want to go to a woman. I'll be honest with you, especially how creepy dudes are. Not doctors in general, just dudes in general. I just know dudes, and I would It's like a guide to colleges. I would want a female behind of colleges. Oh yes, yes, yes, if I yeah, I.
Speaker 13: Mean all women would second that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of us women second that. And it's not that they're.
Speaker 13: They're competent, they're capably. There's just women can relate to that female experience on a different level.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go to a priest for marriage advice. I don't want to go to a dude to look at my vagina because priests aren't married, right, and dudes don't have vaginas in case people are keeping score at home.
Speaker 7: And also I was talking to someone from your office when I was giving them my medical like if I'm allergic to anything, or what medicines I'm on, And she was saying that with your specialization and breast augmentation, but that you work with a lot of cancer patients or breast reconstruction surgery, and I just thought I wanted to just shout out that because I know that's amazing work. Yeah, you know, as as a female in the specialty, there are there are definitely challenges when you have breast cancer, and so I think I can identify uniquely with that patient population. Both my mom and my mother in law our breast cancer survivors, so it's close.
Speaker 13: To my heart. But we do a lot more than just breast reconstruction at our office.
Speaker 2: See, wanna go doctor Lucky. I would just go doctor like you. I want to go anybody else. I don't even need any well, I probably need some stuff. I'm not going to get anything right now, but I would go to doctor Lucky in a heartbeat. Okay, So doctor Lucky, brace yourself, yes, because you're about to look at Amy's ear.
Speaker 13: Oh my goodness, it can't be that bad.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had anyone rip it out of their ear by just talking with their own hands? Because she it's not like she walked into somebody sweater.
Speaker 13: Usually, believe it or not, it's usually like an infant pulling at earring, or it's somebody on Broadway.
Speaker 2: So it's a baby or a drunk not there's not a sober themselves. Okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 13: Oh it's not that at all.
Speaker 6: You've got to separate them.
Speaker 2: Are you gagging?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't feel that. No, No, she did that to herself. I told her it didn't look bad. She was like, yes, it does.
Speaker 7: So what would she move my hair? I felt like cool air running felt between the slats.
Speaker 2: That's it. You are the wind beneath my flaps. So what would you do? Doctor lucky to her ear and is this a crazy surgery you have to do? Do we need to put her under?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 13: No, no, This is something we generally do in the office under local anesthesia. We numb the area, make sure she's nice and comfortable. Usually we play music, believe it or not, and oh sorry, and the patients are generally relaxed. I make an incision after the area is nice and numb, and I bring the two areas together. It's tough because usually you'll have a single piercing there, sometimes two or three, but it really augments where you can put the final piercing, so it's it's not so important at this point. We need that your that ear lobe repair to heal before you can pierce it. But that piercing has to be adjacent to it. It can't be right above it, or else it will rip right through. What most people don't realize is that that scar tissue is very fragile and it's not going to ever be as strong as your normal skin. In general, the scar is about eighty percent as strong as a surrounding skin. Okay, so I've never really had your lobes like, well, they're they're kind of different. This one's a little bit thicker, but this one actually is not. And so I didn't know, can you, like, I don't know, make extra skin and make it thicker because.
Speaker 2: Aslant a lobe transplant, Well, I don't know, because.
Speaker 5: You put in your ear, you.
Speaker 2: Take it from my butt, take it from your ear, all right?
Speaker 13: So yeah, so actually what you do is you can take fat from any body part where you have extra, a little extra, and you can use it to plump up the lobe. So I get this a lot in Yeah, A lot of women have really big diamonds there. And so she.
Speaker 2: Mentioned the rich part of town. She pulled the microphone away before people listen. All over the country, there's a rich part of town.
Speaker 6: And that's what.
Speaker 2: Yes, So their diamonds are so big that any fatter lobes.
Speaker 13: They actually ripped through the lobe or they just cause atrophy or like shrinkage of the lobule itself. So in order to actually get that to be plumped back up, I just take them in the office. I do a little liposection and inject it into the lobule and poof.
Speaker 2: Their ear rings are so big they need assistance.
Speaker 7: Okay, wow, well mine I just don't have a lot of an ear lobe. And then also there's certain ear rings that girls love to wear. Not big diamonds necessarily, but just even just heavy hoops or something I have to always google, like is this a light hoop? Because I cannot wear that?
Speaker 17: We that for you.
Speaker 6: That's tough.
Speaker 2: For Amy's alone.
Speaker 7: I was just fascinated. I had no idea.
Speaker 2: I'm just giving you a hard time. You don't deserve me to do that. Hey, so, what what could you do to Amy? Could you do anything here? Does she need to go to your office?
Speaker 13: I can do it here. I mean I was talking I think to Abby about this setup. It's not perfectly ideal.
Speaker 2: No, hey, none of the show is.
Speaker 11: It's not.
Speaker 13: There's no surgery table here, but there's a couch.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 13: And we talked about the fact that I brought a sterill setup, aster fields, darol gloves. I can make her as comfortable as possible. Obviously, if she passes out, that would.
Speaker 2: Be awesome, awful, awful. I came out wrong so close?
Speaker 7: Why would I pass out? Sometimes?
Speaker 13: I was explaining this earlier. Sometimes patients will either hold their breath or they'll bear down really hard right before an injection. It's called a Valsalva effect, and so they will pass out.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, don't.
Speaker 13: Want you to do that.
Speaker 7: Okay. Can I just sit here and you do it? Or do I have to lay down?
Speaker 13: I would prefer you laying down that way from a line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. Do I need to be nude for this or no?
Speaker 13: You that would be awkward, but okay, just make it sure.
Speaker 10: I don't want to do any an assistant, though I can help if they need help.
Speaker 13: You do you have one of those clear shot my awesome assistant at Okay, so she's going to help out. But you guys are more than welcome.
Speaker 5: To Okay, So have I to bring the couch in here?
Speaker 2: Let's do this. Hold on, no, no, no, no, We're going to take a quick break.
Speaker 7: We can bring it in here, are we?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's take a quick break.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 2: I want to ask her some general questions about plastic surgery though that I just I'm curious if you guys have any of those. Come back. We'll come back, and then we will perform surgery on the air for the first half. Wow, with no anesthesia. It's going to be.
Speaker 7: But I'm going to torture her just that's it's like a local numbing.
Speaker 2: Local numming, foreign regional Chinese. We will come back, we'll be back.
Speaker 7: She just told me we're gonna have to go through the wrists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, of.
Speaker 13: Course, that's part of information.
Speaker 7: I'm good, absolutely sign it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, if you're of us about it, we can always do it in my office.
Speaker 2: That's true. It was her idea, Doctor Lucky. Yeah, yese, this is her. I didn't force her to do. This is her idea. I thought it was hilarious, so I let her do it. And then you are perfect for this because I would go to you. I would go to you.
Speaker 5: I would go to you.
Speaker 13: I would I would absolutely love to have you.
Speaker 5: What does Bobby need done? Look at him?
Speaker 13: Oh do you really want me to talk?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hold that thought that, Yes, I do. I do a tongue piercing. Oh okay, Well, come back in a second with doctor Lucky. We said the name of your practice again.
Speaker 13: Female Plastic Surgery Associates.
Speaker 2: Female Plastic Surgery Associates will be right back with doctor Lucky and surgery. Somebody may die live on the air next back in a second. We're just gonna let them do their thing. But we're here, and doctor Lucky is here, and Amy has her ear lobe completely torn into from her earring down. She was talking with her hands and somehow her finger caught her ear ring and ripped it completely out.
Speaker 6: It's a great story, I guess, unless.
Speaker 2: You're worring a glove though, how do you how does it figure there? I mean you need a pillow, Amy, Will you hold the microph? So Amy is on the couch now. Doctor Lucky has set this whole place up like like a doctor's office where we have trays. All of us had to get sprayed down.
Speaker 7: There's latex glove.
Speaker 2: I'm in full latex right now, by the way, a co full suit from the toes all the way up. Do you guys like this?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Man looks good.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 6: So I mean you are a doctor.
Speaker 2: That's true. It makes all the precautions are happening here. And so doctor Lucky has a mask on. What are you doing right now, doctor Lucky? Okay, setting up for a sterile procedure. Have you ever done a surgery in front of people on broadcast for millions of people to hear? No? Good, all right, broadcast good, It's okay. Here this is it's a first right here.
Speaker 6: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: She keeps asking Amy, are you sure you want to do this?
Speaker 7: And she's definitely asked me that multiple times.
Speaker 2: We didn't pressure you to do this?
Speaker 7: Oh I know, And I keep telling her. I think just as a doctor, they have to make sure you know. Patient comes first.
Speaker 9: Well, they're getting an IV out, so there's an IV No, there's not ivy.
Speaker 2: So doctor, what are you gonna do first? Doctor Lucky?
Speaker 13: This is topic numbing that will apply to your ear lobe prior to injecting the area, just so that you don't feel the injection at all. It's something we do in the office.
Speaker 2: Come, I feel like that never works on me. The Dennis is like, I'm gonna put this numbing cream on you won't fill in it?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I feel it?
Speaker 2: Now are you gonna do it to me?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 2: What's that going to do to bones? I lose all hint your cats out? Okay, okay, so she's put this on me, Amy, Yeah, how do you feel?
Speaker 7: I feel good? I'm excited. I How how long doctor Lucky until I can get my ear pierced again? I would get the piercing come to my office and I'll pierce it for you for nothing. It's fine, all right, Okay, I was gonna go to Claars.
Speaker 13: If that's a mistake people make. But if you pierce it right where the repair is, it will rip right back through again. So you need to pierce it either medial or lateral too, so on the side of where they got it.
Speaker 2: Okay. So she's taking a cue tip with the numbing stuff and she's putting it on Amy's ear. Wow, this is cool.
Speaker 7: Do I I was good? Do I need to?
Speaker 2: I would for those that are with us right now. Amy is the one that suggested we do this and say, hey, so doctor I thought they can fix it. I did not put her up to this. I love that she did it and we got to meet doctor Lucky. Who I would go to. I might one day. I may just go get have some done just for the fall of it. I'm gonna ask her in a minute, well what would I do? She were looking at me, like what kind of work you need? Yeah, that'd be cool.
Speaker 7: Like you if you went in and you just were like, hey.
Speaker 2: Like empty canvas, money's no objects, Money's no object. Just you don't you don't want to think about that? Right now. Amy, she's focused on your ear. Okay, yeah, she's and me's trying to.
Speaker 6: Do it here.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Amy started getting nervous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just put your stuff down the couch, Amy, We'll find it.
Speaker 5: Abe's starting to rub her legs like, uh.
Speaker 7: All right, I'm good, I'm good. Okay. So we have scissors, scalpels, tweezers. What is why? Why is there that measuring stick.
Speaker 13: That's just for irrigation. It's just for just to clean the area off. After we've kind of gotten hemostasis and everything is nice and Christine and ready to close back up. We're going to irrigate it out so that there's no bacteria. Okay.
Speaker 2: Amy's laying on her back.
Speaker 13: Okay.
Speaker 2: The doctor is numbing her ear. No, that's okay, Amy, How you feeling?
Speaker 7: I feel fine? I mean I don't. I guess I'm just nervous. In anticipation, Like.
Speaker 2: New Year's Amy ripped her ear ring completely out of her ear, so that ear low was split into two, and doctor Lucky is here to fix.
Speaker 19: It for her.
Speaker 7: Something going inside of me? Stinging, burning, burning?
Speaker 2: Okay you nervous? Amy? Are you feel okay?
Speaker 7: I feel okay, I'm shaking a little bit. What what what? What are you going back in?
Speaker 2: Amy's about to have surgery on her ear. Oh, I'm looking right at it.
Speaker 6: You are, you can see it.
Speaker 17: I don't like it.
Speaker 9: Oh she's putting a cloth on her Oh yeah, d wow, that's.
Speaker 5: For the blood.
Speaker 7: What's the weirdest, you know, case that's ever walked into your I.
Speaker 2: Want an interview right now. I'm gonna be honest with you. Let us do this for a second. No, no, I just want to interview her right now. Let her focus on your ear.
Speaker 6: She's working.
Speaker 9: She's working, but all of a sudden, she did put on glasses like she's working for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, the stitches are starting to be put in, Eddie.
Speaker 5: What do you see now?
Speaker 10: She she I think she cut to make it like a cleaner cut. Yeah, there's definitely some blood.
Speaker 2: For those that have just turned us on now listening live, Amy is getting ear reconstructive surgery. Her ear ring was ripped completely out, and so doctor Lucky is sewing her ear back together. This is the cleanest the studio has ever been, by the way. She sterilized this whole section up here.
Speaker 6: Thankfully it's now.
Speaker 5: We're doing pressure to get the bleeding to stop.
Speaker 7: Are there are the stitches in?
Speaker 6: That's the sewing kit.
Speaker 5: Oh, here we go, Here we go, we go.
Speaker 6: All right, she's got Now, she's got the sewing kit. The stitches are about to go in.
Speaker 2: Swing, kid? Is it like what you get a hobby lobby?
Speaker 6: Basically there's like strange scissors and needle.
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 7: No, I don't feel it. It's just I don't feel pain. I feel tugging. That's right, And so that just freaks me out.
Speaker 6: She's got one in.
Speaker 2: How many do you think she'll need?
Speaker 7: No, you don't have to worry about me.
Speaker 2: Wow, more than good for you, Amy. You are aggressive with those hands. Ten she said ten.
Speaker 10: She's really doing one stitch at a time. Then she cuts, ties that up and then starts the next one. I thought it was just one all the way to all the way.
Speaker 2: I tie up a boat. You gotta do the front, let it go a different rope, tie the bag. That's what she's doing. Amy's basically a party barge.
Speaker 7: The tugging is freaking me out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's fine because every time they do a stitch bunch she tugs in the whole.
Speaker 2: I don't mind, but I think it would be great if you're just tugged and not it doesn't hurt like she's numbed her perfectly. I'm giving her five stars on Yelp.
Speaker 19: But she mean so me.
Speaker 6: Uh, you're like I watched my friend get there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I recommend it everyone.
Speaker 13: How's it look?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, yeah, better than started.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: The guys a one to nibble on the.
Speaker 2: That's a hot ear. Wow. Okay, there's we're gonna do. We're taking a break. We're gonna come back, doctor Lucky. Amy. We will be back with him in just one second. Hold one second. You look great. Amy's ear is now repaired, doctor Lucky. How many stitches are in her ear right now?
Speaker 13: How about ten?
Speaker 2: Was it worse than you thought it would be? No, just ripped straight through.
Speaker 13: There was a little bit of a flap there.
Speaker 2: I don't like that word for ear.
Speaker 13: Yeah, either that you could tell had just been recently wounded.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Otherwise, No, it typical a typical split ear deformity.
Speaker 2: We're good, Amy, You feel good, Doctor Lucky. Her ear is gonna heal back. It will Okay. A couple questions I have, And by the way, please say the name of your business one more.
Speaker 13: Time email plastic surgery associates.
Speaker 2: And so what would you do to me though? If you saw me walk in and I'm like, just give me something I needed, Doc, what would you do to me?
Speaker 13: Absolutely nothing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Wow, am I perfect? Perfect?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's just say this. Let's say, you know, guys, it seems that me and my male friends we got a little extra on our stomachs. And let's say it's like if you pinched it like this much, how long would I be out before I could be like running and lifting again if you took that much off with What do you do lifel sexually?
Speaker 5: Bisess?
Speaker 13: Yeah, patients are usually out for about two weeks or some breezing and some oh some swelling that accompanies that surgery, But as long as you keep the compression in place, most patients are back to a normal existence in about two weeks.
Speaker 2: What's the most fun surgery you do?
Speaker 13: I love eyelids.
Speaker 2: I love what do people do their eyelids?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 13: As we age, we all start getting like a little bit of heaviness to our upper lids, and the skin kind of hangs and it can actually occlude your vision eventually, as you get older and so taking that rim of skin off from above your eyelid just opens up your eye, makes it look more youthful.
Speaker 2: Dang. And that's scary though, because it's so close to the eye.
Speaker 13: No, No, you're not actually in the eye. It's just the skin around the eye.
Speaker 2: What about pecmplants? Could you do that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Absolutely, very similar to very similar to breast dog, but just for men. But I don't know that you need it.
Speaker 2: Okay. What about calf implants?
Speaker 13: Oh, yes, that's very similar, similar in terms of the implants, just the location that's different from a breast dog.
Speaker 2: So do you have Instagram that we can tell our people to go follow? What is it?
Speaker 13: Doctor Nasha Lucky?
Speaker 2: Doctor k e Y Natasha Lucky l u c k e Y. That's so cool that that's your last name.
Speaker 7: You got Lucky, not Lucky Lucky, doctor Lucky.
Speaker 2: Amy. Do you feel good? Amy? You feel good?
Speaker 7: I feel good?
Speaker 5: I don't know, yeah, like extra good.
Speaker 11: I feel good?
Speaker 2: Okay, Doctor Lucky. We we thank you ten thousand times, and what we'd love to do in a month or so or whatever, you should come up here and just do a segment with us because we have so many questions about this type of thing, how it can be, how people can use it for like you were talking about cancer patients, or if I'm just like I want to get a better chin. You know, all of that. We're super curious about. Amy. Thank you, thank you, you feel good and assistant.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Yes, as Taylor Addison.
Speaker 2: Well sorry Addison. She cleaned the whole place up. She had trades, forklifts, everything was in here just in case.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel like I was in really good hands. So thank y'all for making that so easy and painless. So it's good.
Speaker 17: All right.
Speaker 2: There she is doctor Lucky, and there's Amy's beautiful new Year.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two, y'all.
Speaker 3: That's it for me.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited that you guys spend your weekend with me and catching up on the show. But really encourage y'all to check out Part one with Raymondo this weekend and Part three with Raymondo Listener Q and A putting in all this extra stuff because I hope you guys love some new fresh content for the weekend since most of the time we don't get to hang out with y'all on the weekends. Actually, ever, so this is what that is for, and I hope you follow me at web Girl Morgan all the things I will be answering and asking for more questions when it comes to other show members. We're going to do this every weekend and make sure to follow the show at Bobby Bone Show for more digital content.
Speaker 3: All things are up there all the time.
Speaker 4: I mean, Eddie and I worked really hard at that, well mostly me, but also Eddie for the videos.
Speaker 3: I hope you guys have a great weekend. By Yes Bobobby Poll