Speaker 1: Ligitly like ligitly, like who is it?
Speaker 2: Them? Kept saying big vicelt ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was awesome, awesome, yeah advice. Wait wait, wait, that's an old nigga game. There are no there are no twenty year old vice Lord.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I said about Latin Kings, Like that's true, Like, bro, there's no twenty five year old Latin Kings.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: Gen's looking at old outside of New York. Gen is an old nigga gang too. Like I've seen the picture of Mike em stowing up GD and I literally was crying laught. But like, wait five minutes, my girls like stop just making it weird. And I'm just kind of like, bro, Mike, It's like yeah, yeah, he's one side of that.
Speaker 3: I like, bro, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: They don't even put niggas on them gangs gangs no more. All the ship is closed, all the clothes right now.
Speaker 6: All the new gangs are just like they're all names. All the names are like arithmetic, like yeah, they're all numbers.
Speaker 3: They're like ten seventeen g side eight four.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 5: I'm not good at math, so I don't know that was That was from late eighty ship.
Speaker 3: Name of ship ship like the Vice Lords. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ship, like, bro, like what are we doing that ship?
Speaker 5: Like it's got a holy text the like, like you got to read the literature?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, nig give me a switch, bro, let's track it man. Yeah yeah, I don't read the book the gang Bang. I don't need to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know the basics.
Speaker 3: Bro. If I was going to read a book, I probably wouldn't. Your gang they just let me gang man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'd be like, yo, you gotta know your history.
Speaker 6: No, y'all in the same penitentiary.
Speaker 3: I could just come.
Speaker 5: Over there some one of y'all.
Speaker 3: Yo, let's still don't know. Oh this niggas like fifty Yeah, we all in rison again. Yeah, it's a nigga.
Speaker 2: With the Coofye. He's like, we're gonna talk to him in the yard, bro.
Speaker 6: And the history, It's like, why would I read the text when the motherfucker that wrote the text is my selly?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: If I was if I was trying to join the club with a bunch of niggas and a bunch of guns to read a bunch of books.
Speaker 3: I would be a black panther. Yeah, I would not be not be whatever the fuck? You know what I'm saying, y'o, what's up man?
Speaker 2: You know what it is, man's victory like were here.
Speaker 4: We have a very special guest in the building to day.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We got North carolized findings.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Arlotte is in the motherfucker building. Just bought on like a mellow.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. That was a bar old man.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna spit it myself.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Mom's in the building today. What I'm saying, motherfucker noise.
Speaker 5: Got damny that right, baby?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Mommy and building. You don't really know.
Speaker 6: We joined by the by the usual suspects. May welcome, Welcome to and watch it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you for having me. I love it here. Yeah, I'm figuring it out. Yeah. I used to hate New York.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, because it's because I lived here during the pandemic and it was like super trash.
Speaker 7: The worst time to be here.
Speaker 6: Really, because as a New York native, I thought it was the best time to be here.
Speaker 3: No, for me, it was.
Speaker 2: Amazing because we're in the credit.
Speaker 7: But imagine visiting New York and then having to say it's tide.
Speaker 3: The only thing good was the credit card fraud. Nothing else was.
Speaker 5: Funs everything was everything was going now, everything was good.
Speaker 2: I liked it as a graffiti writer.
Speaker 4: Ye, It's like I could go outside at like eight o'clock at night and it was nobody Like I was just doing I feel like I was playing the video game The Mark Echo video games, just tagging it up and broad Day like this is fun. But if you're visiting bro and like you just get here and there's nobody outside, there's no motion, there's no activity, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: As the best thing about the pandemic was the Cross Bronx Expressway being completely dead at four thirty pm. That was something I never thought i'd see in my lifetime.
Speaker 4: Brod Like, it's fast, You're like, yo, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I'm on there, I'm on there, bumping meante like you know.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying, Like maybe maybe I could run up a play right now.
Speaker 3: It ain't no traffic. I'm saying, Oh my god, you happen to half an hour? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What makes me come back to New York though?
Speaker 3: Work man?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hip hop nice. I like. I like New York. I like it. My dad's a five percent word.
Speaker 5: Oh we're god so like we some catching niggas that enjoyed New York stuff. Yeah, I love I love it here. The food is good, the people are cool. I think New York people are nicer than LA people.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's you see, that's I've heard.
Speaker 3: I've heard it said.
Speaker 6: I forgot who said it, but uh, in New York, like, if somebody want to tell you a go fuck yourself, they'll tell you to go fuck yourself. In LA, if somebody want to tell you to go fuck yourself, they'll say, let's do lunch.
Speaker 3: It's like it's very fank for a better word. You know, yeah, it's definitely a lot of bullshit. It's like, yeah, what do you Yeah, what do you do? So cool?
Speaker 4: I feel like New York is very much like I don't know if it's a bronze thing or just general New York City energy where it's like, oh shit, that's my v but like, I'll see you crossing across the street.
Speaker 2: I could be the biggest fan in the world.
Speaker 4: The most you gonna get out of me is yeah, it's to go over there, ask for Sophie and Dick, right, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: It's one of two things, Like with New York niggas, it's like either like.
Speaker 3: Oh ship yeah, salute, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: And then like I'm checking out my stuff and they're like, yo, yeah we fuck with you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it. You'd be saved here, or.
Speaker 5: It's like your own god son, I poke a nigga, he fuck with you out. There's something about me as a nigga, like I guess I'm a sweetie. A lot of niggas like want me to know that they would do an active violence on my behalf.
Speaker 2: Like yo, broo bro point point him out.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, bro, I'm not. You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 6: But as as somebody like as as someone who also like makes music and ship bro, you'd be surprised, like how how many people don't feel heard until they hear you and.
Speaker 3: They're like, yo, he really know me, And it's.
Speaker 6: Like, Yo, you saved my life, so now I would do anything for you ship you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, It's like it's good because like you could be a baby coat leader like this and.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I look at like yeah, all you have to do is rap and then you get a hair them.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, You get an armed guard by Yeah, you know you can get deep yo, yo. Next album, the Book of Mob.
Speaker 3: Mob Bro. We're gonna all.
Speaker 5: Move into like a fucking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be nice.
Speaker 2: Y'all all got swe like the full body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be belore. Yeah. Yeah, that's the uniform. It's the baby fat track suit for the shorties, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And plate shoes like the plate socks. We don't walk around with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be Vie.
Speaker 2: With the grip, full risk.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Whenever you come down here though, like is this something that like like a certain spot or like certain people that you're like, Yo, I gotta go check my folks out, or this spot. I gotta go get a meal from so and so.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I go to like.
Speaker 5: Lambs a Lot Orchard, Dommy Stevie got the Shop.
Speaker 3: I love it out there. I go to like Daily Paper.
Speaker 5: I go to like Tony Souson Studio pretty much every time.
Speaker 6: Where shout out Tony Tony pinball too.
Speaker 2: Oh all right.
Speaker 5: I go to a bunch of museums though, like I go to the Whitney Google, Yeah, party much every time.
Speaker 3: I'm a big museum nigga.
Speaker 4: Do you like because you know how they be like yo, you can donate whatever you want. Like some people be like yo, here's a dollar nigga. That's young nigga.
Speaker 5: Math If you are twenty five years and younger, you are a free member of the Whitney.
Speaker 3: Let that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, gotta let him know arts education nigga from Lobbie. So yeah, I'll be no, but I pay the r.
Speaker 6: But what's crazy is that as such a community driven person, I mean, for all the work you're doing with the kids, especially in the four right, like you would think that you would be on some like oh no, you got to give these institutions their paper so they can stay open.
Speaker 3: Like the nigga.
Speaker 5: Money man. Do you see the fundraiser it's on fucking ABC.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, a lot of money they don't need. They don't need, they don't that's the ship.
Speaker 4: It's like niggas. I feel like people don't understand, like the met Galla is a fundraiser. Yeah, like we're raising money for this.
Speaker 2: This is not just like yo, we're cool clothes guys.
Speaker 5: Let's hang out and then like fine art is just like rich nigga trading cards. Like some rich nigga was like, I just did fucking Heroin in the bathroom with John Michelle Bosquiat and this nigga's hard and I'm finna put this in my house. Then some other rich nigga as some other heroin sex party at that rich nigga house, was.
Speaker 2: Like, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like, Nigga, I just gave this young nigga.
Speaker 5: John Michelle Boska a quarter million dollars for this.
Speaker 3: That nigga calls John Michelle ba Like, Nigga, here's a million dollars for that. That's how the art market works.
Speaker 7: Just like that makes sense.
Speaker 5: Ship that rich nigga seen at another rich nigga house that he thought was cool.
Speaker 2: Really, that's the bro Holy shit.
Speaker 4: So this podcast is named Victory, like because I had a blog that I wrote years.
Speaker 2: Ago, bro, when I was very very very very.
Speaker 4: Broken Violet, and I feel like this is a full circle moment because I have to other than that then I broke. But they're equally violent, you know what I'm saying Young individuals that I'm like trying to close the loop.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying as the old loop of violence.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So you saying that, bro takes me back because I wrote a whole essay about like, your fine art is bullshit.
Speaker 2: The art world is bullshit.
Speaker 4: It's really just like yo, yeah nah, this is because I went to our basil. You don't remember the banana thing, yeah, the banana tape to the wall.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, bro, this is crazy, like this is.
Speaker 4: Like this is art that she used to give me so mad because like as like you know, as a good video artist. I'm like, yo, I go outside, I'm spending mad time to do this sketch and then do this and then that. I'm like, this is art, bro, y'all, y'all the graph, the graph, guys, especially y'all.
Speaker 6: I keep be risking y'all lives.
Speaker 5: That's that's a real, honest, like holy kind of way.
Speaker 3: To do art.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah when there's risk involved, right by falling off some ship or go to jail.
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 4: So you see my message? Yo, I was here and I went over this other guy. He's pussy like. Sometimes it's deep, it's like yo, you know, like free palacid. But sometimes it's just like yo, your man is pussy, you know, Yeah, I want something.
Speaker 3: Niggas is really pissy. Like I can see.
Speaker 5: I can see if like we value art like okay, it costs me this many years to get nice, it costs me this much in canvas, this much whatever, and then like it would be a more equitable economy for any nigga who nice.
Speaker 3: But you know it's trendy because like.
Speaker 5: I always say, like the best rapper ever is doing life, yeah, one hundred percent, oh dead Yeah, best hooper too, and best painter too, Like the best painter is not getting the best painter is not in the mat Yeah, yeah, if one exists.
Speaker 2: You know what, I didn't make this sh it up, but I've heard it.
Speaker 4: Talent don't give a fuck where it's born, you know what I'm saying, or where it comes from the circumstances that it's in. So to your point, there's a motherfucker out right now that rap out wrap everybody in this building, right and that to.
Speaker 2: Get on someone on campbell ship.
Speaker 6: But this motherfuckers that touch right now, way, hold on, hold on, We're not doing that.
Speaker 3: We're not doing that.
Speaker 6: You speaking speaking of the art, and like how you saying, like, yo, the best artist is not gonna get his shine.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about this?
Speaker 7: Like, I'm just it's a family graduat.
Speaker 6: In how do you how do you have the whole eighth grade graduation about him?
Speaker 2: Talk about kids right now?
Speaker 3: Congratulations in the class of twenty thirty two.
Speaker 2: Shut y'all.
Speaker 5: Hey, Which, by the way, we were talking about this before if we was holling take a point.
Speaker 6: But yeah, because you were talking because you you you made a good point. So I figured now as good a time as any to bring it up because you're saying the best like artist, the best at anything is not gonna get the shine or they're gonna they're gonna die or go to jail or whatever. Right, So, how do you feel about this recent obsession with like first week sales and like numbers.
Speaker 3: And like how does that like you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like between that, like because I feel like people are misconstruing the tooth where it's like, if you're not selling the crazy numbers, then your.
Speaker 3: Shit must not be good.
Speaker 6: And I think that metric is so dishonest. Yeah, So like I just want to let your take on it.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 5: I think one fucked up thing trend to cross the entertainment is that.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite rappers is Draco the Ruler.
Speaker 5: He has a song he says how many times I got to say, if you're a fan, just be a fan. Yeah, and so like so in wrestling, there was like this thing in like the nineties called the man Shiero screw Drive, where like a nigga was supposed to like lose the titles of the other nigga didn't want to do it.
Speaker 3: They ended up sucking him out of the title.
Speaker 5: Vince McMahon runs down everybody knows wrestling his faith.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So from.
Speaker 5: That day forward, the main drama on wrestling was not what played out on screen. It was what we knew about the wrestler is actual behind the scenes rivalries and dissatisfactions, and this guy's bringing in this much money to the company, so he should be the champion. And so I think that is basically this fourth wall breaking kind of.
Speaker 3: Fandom is like kind of the.
Speaker 5: Flavor of the week as far as like today, So I think that's it's the same thing. Like people are like, oh my god, my favorite pop diva isn't getting marketed. That's why she shouldn't have signed to this person. It's just like I think y'all should shut the fuck up, honestly, Like do you know?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: So I'm gona put it like this, So fifteen hundred streams is like.
Speaker 3: Is like one sale, right, So for somebody.
Speaker 5: To do twenty thousands streams, they making a first I mean twenty thousand sales. First week they got fifteen hundred streams, twenty thousand song across all them songs. Like, that's a lot of fucking that's a lot of success.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of impact.
Speaker 5: And I think, like I miss when like there was a time where you just had a CD with their face on it, or if you had a van wrapped with your face on it, if you had a music video that people could watch. It's like, oh shit, that's real.
Speaker 3: That was official. I was watching It was like a push A T and Mallice.
Speaker 5: Interview and they were talking about they had an album that was supposed to come out on a lecture that before Laura Willing that got cand or whatever, and the interviewer basically asked them like, how did you feel about your first single not doing what you thought it would do or not being what you wanted it to be, and Push was like, Nigga, we shot a.
Speaker 3: Music video, right, Like that's huge.
Speaker 5: So I think like, yeah, I think the valuation needs to go into like how in a black box of me and this piece of art, how do I feel not in the marketplace culturally or financially?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Literally, Like.
Speaker 7: The Internet has a lot to do with that too. When they get into this, it's like, bro, you can just exist and enjoy what you like. Instead, people are like they create this world where it's just like no, I have to fight for my favorite artist rights, even down to like defending the bad shit that they do. Yes, it's a weird culture. Yeah, And it's like, realistically, can you fill a room with twenty thousand people? You know, like the motherfuckers who's.
Speaker 3: Saying, Yo, you're trash.
Speaker 7: You you only sold twenty, you only sold thirty, only sold a hundred.
Speaker 2: It's like, remember what these numbers are in real time? I've been trying to tell people all the time.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yo, if you think about it, like you said, like if you had a van wrap, if you had a show somewhere, like back in the day, it was very it was more like black and white. Now with the streaming and everything, everything is like more abstract than you got to find a way to make this equal that. But like to your point, BRO, back then, it was like, Yo, big pun albums coming out. It's going to this record store. You go there, you see him and it's like, Yo, it's like did the start I've just send sign and your.
Speaker 2: Sneakers or some shit like that.
Speaker 4: It's like, Yo, this this is crazy, Like this is a real thing. And then you realize like the impact that the artist has, Bro, because you go you go to that record store, there's a line wrapped around the block to see this one person just to get the a CD sign, so ay for it, and then get the shit sign. And then on the other side of it too, it's like, Yo, this person's doing a show. It's a five thousand seater. They sold that bitch out in five minutes. That means something, right, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Like, right, you know, whenever I whenever I like feel weird about my art, I'm sure.
Speaker 6: You know exactly what I mean, Like, whenever I feel weird about my art and I'm like, why the fuck am I doing this shit. I go back and I watch the fucking that Kendrick and j Rob best Buy It performance. Come on, I watched that ship all the time where I'm like, yo, look at look at look at God in real time, bro. And what's crazy is like, it's probably not more than like forty fifty people there.
Speaker 3: But when you got the when you got the when you got.
Speaker 6: The sidekick footage, that shit fucking around it looked like not a square. Yeah you got the whole, the whole, bro, the whole.
Speaker 3: That'st by screaming yeah, bitch, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: That's a moment that like y'all had Mike on here, Like Mike just did seventy one cities, right, yeah, in all seventy one was like jumping, But it didn't. There's no way that began like that. It's like it's just straight by like perseverance and like continuing, and it kind of it fucks up the marketplace creatively for the kids because it's like.
Speaker 3: Kids feel like.
Speaker 5: A sense of like perfectionism that we didn't have. But like, yeah, okay, my first time out, I need to have this much avagerable success. I need to have this much a visible impact. Yeah, when like it used to be you just pushed through the five people in the crowd. You just had to do that a bunch of times, and like, yeah, people feeling like too visible on some emperors new clothes ship. Yeah, it like fucks up. How how risky we able to be? How like enthusiastic were able to be? I always say, like it's I went to Japan recently and I realized in America we have like we have a crisis of like we don't like being genuine or like enthusiastic.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cringe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we like we like live in irony. Yeah you know what I'm saying. So yeah, just like everything operating out this subtext of irony. Unless you like just doing pure dominance where you got all the chains and whether you are a laying person or a cool person or a funny person or not you get universal praise. It's stopping people from doing stuff that may look embarrassing or look yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think there's like an aversion to risk with the youth now that they didn't used to be back in the day.
Speaker 2: Like I would try anything back in the day, Like.
Speaker 4: I skateboarded, I did all this other ship, and I was just like, Yo, I'm gonna try to do this trick one hundred time. I'm gonna bust my ass ninety times. Bro on, Like yo, y'all can film this, it don't matter. It's gonna look cool when y'all put it together later. Oh I bailed twenty times.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But like now it's like kids are like yo, yo, they're gonna flame me, bro if I upload this shit, bro like chill, like we gotta.
Speaker 2: Go back to the lab, Like no, you don't. Yeah, Like just give your shit runway.
Speaker 4: That's what I tell like young creatives all the time, like as the as the Unk, I'm like, Yo, just give yourself runway, bro, give yourself grace.
Speaker 2: Do what you do, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean that's yo.
Speaker 6: Honestly, Like that's how we linked up, like me and Merrow because Merrow.
Speaker 3: Like like I did not.
Speaker 6: It was like I've said this before on the show, but I was making YouTube videos.
Speaker 3: It was getting like fifty one hundred.
Speaker 6: Views max right, and I felt so stupid and like literally like I was up till two am. My son asleep on my chest. I'm editing like this I'm like, I'm like moving his like little baby fucking head out the.
Speaker 3: Way, and I'm like all right, so I hit upload. You don't through no type of numbers.
Speaker 6: I'm like, fuck, man, what did I waste all that time for? Merrow sees the ship and he's like, yo, like I fuck with you? I like this, did you do all this? I'm like yeah, yeah, yes. They're like, yo, come work with us in showtime. So it's like I think it's like you were saying, how like people don't want to embrace ingenuity because they want to just do whatever the cool thing is.
Speaker 3: And like that's what I appreciate.
Speaker 6: About Japan as well, where like they just funk with what they fuck with, like bro, like bro, they like they they're obsessed with like Levi's wranglers, lee jeans, like like American denim is Like like why because you come up here in Japanese dollars, Like they really they don't give a fuck about Amiri's and ship like that. They see you in some leaves from Walmart and they're like yo, just because just because it's yeah. They're like they're like, oh, do denim on this car? And You're like yeah, yeah, that's it. It's like it's it's like a barter system. They're like, yo, they're so they're so great about like exchanging cultures. That's why you you will You will hardly ever see a Japanese person complain about like cultural appropriation. They will be like, yo, nah we fuck with this that you fuck with this thing.
Speaker 3: That we made.
Speaker 5: Yeah, They're okay with being excited about being enthusiastic about being into something. Yeah, like and I yeah, I missed that.
Speaker 3: Yeah I missed that.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah that shit man that listen that ship is is missing in a real way. And like talking about the culture of Japan and like cultural appropriation, there's some things even here, like in the United States, like when you go somewhere as close as New York, North Carolina, this thing's bro. When I'm on tour, if I'm out in different cities and I go down south, it fucks me up because everybody's mad polite, not like Canadian.
Speaker 2: Polite, where it's just like oh, everybody's just like hey, how you doing.
Speaker 4: Like you can't walk past somebody in the street and without them being like acknowledging you, and I'm like I'm walking my head down, like I'm from New York.
Speaker 2: I'm walking around looking at right just like man ud like if you walk.
Speaker 7: Like we're just used to being.
Speaker 2: That and like on a mission in my own world type of ship.
Speaker 4: What is something about New York, like on the flip side of it that fucks you up?
Speaker 5: Like, Oh, I think one thing y'all may underappreciate is that, like there are.
Speaker 3: So many people trying some shit.
Speaker 5: Some Me and my girl we be laughing sometimes because she like all these niggas in Charlotte that say they want to do this and this and this, they really just need to like go to New York and like sleep on somebody's couch and say, yo, I'm really going hard at this and like be the person going the hardest at it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, bro, the whole city is.
Speaker 2: That the.
Speaker 5: Niggas from there, the niggas that move there is a whole city of the niggas who are the most like willing to risk it all like most sacrificial people. I think, like the like, I know it's cliche that y'all hustle, but it's definitely uh true, like the fact that people run really hard at things that are not remunerative economically.
Speaker 3: Or that there may not be.
Speaker 5: Like a clear predecessor to the things they do, and like how they make the memes that like the NYU graduate of like the historical significance of black femine.
Speaker 3: It is like, where are you going to get a job for that?
Speaker 5: A lot of New York is like a bunch of people who find they're one thing and like run at that.
Speaker 3: I really fucked with that, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Also New York is one of those places where like, Yo, the nicest rapper you know has like a ba in like anthropology or something, you know what I'm saying, And it's like, Yo, we didn't there just wasn't.
Speaker 3: It just wasn't no work for that out here.
Speaker 6: But Yo, speaking of hustling, bro, like how you said the whole city is that?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 6: I'm from New York. I'm also a rapper. I'm also a producer. I'm around creatives all day. And the hardest hustler I know is from North Carolina. My boy June.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you fuck with Joe, Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: June is really like that. He's on He's on on the internet every day, on Twitter every day, flipping something anything viral, anything, go viral. He's stripping the vocals, putting his own ship over it, like Yo, tap in for beats, taping for commissions, tapping for engineering.
Speaker 3: I don't know anybody that hustles as.
Speaker 2: Hard as June.
Speaker 3: Shout out, June, shout out the four man tap out.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Charlotte, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You he says it right there, Mayor you know yeah, sure, yeah, King and his city.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Let's talk about Charlotte because the mayor, Yeah, you rerap it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know Ball, Yeah, So let's talk about the Hornets for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about the harness.
Speaker 2: Please you what would you do as a front office? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: First of all, let's get your honest opinion on the team, the direction where they're going, because shout out to Kimba Walker. You know what I'm saying, that's my guy. You know what I'm saying. Charlotte Hornet legends. You know what I'm saying, Bronx legend and bro he is like he's him out there, yeah, Devin, So if he out there, trophy, I'm like, what is LaMelo Ball? Out there, he's out there whipping the arrri Yeah, he's having too much fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: So I really like Mellow, d Meller, Moles Bridges.
Speaker 3: That's a really good court to me.
Speaker 5: And we have like all the draft capital and like all the all the cap space in the world, and we don't really have to pay anybody to like twenty twenty eight. So I'm like, do we want to win because we got some like I always say, like like we were going to trade Mark Williams to the Lakers earlier this season. I'm like, you've seen the same thing with PJ Washington.
Speaker 3: Like every nigga we have that we.
Speaker 5: Like let go goes somewhere else in our piece a winning piece, it takes off. Like if we have all the winning pieces, like at what point do we.
Speaker 3: Just go all in?
Speaker 5: Especially when we have Like here's the thing about Mellow too, Like I said this earlier this year, because I go to a lot of games, like I would rather watch LaMelo Ball go for like ten and eight or sixteen and five on like six or twenty four shooting with eight turnovers, then watch like Michale Bridges like go for twenty six on like thirteen for sixteen, like because he's just like the most entertaining Harlem globetrotters ass they like he's a draw, He's just a fun person to exist. So I think like, while the city has him, we should at least build a winner around him to get a playoff moment, if.
Speaker 4: You feel me, because that's one thing with LaMelo is like and I as an unk, you know what I'm saying. I got like my favorite players right, like Carmelo, Anthony k D.
Speaker 2: People like that.
Speaker 4: My kids, they are all in, like all chips in on LaMelo ball.
Speaker 2: He's the one, and it's it's because of that. He's mad entertaining, but he's mad fun to watch.
Speaker 4: They do the stuff online. The Ball Brothers is online. They have a shooting contest, fucking around the stars.
Speaker 3: They're like the boy Kardashians.
Speaker 5: Like it's like it's a layup to me, but it's like yes, Like even when we got back, we got Grant Williams and green Back in the trade for p and they're pretty they're pretty good, and we just got like Josha Kogie and ship and trade for uh I think Nick Nick Richards.
Speaker 3: So it's like we were getting shipped back.
Speaker 5: But it's like, all right, we got a few big contracts that we can dump. I mean that we can trade for players that people we can take on a shitty big contract like we can we can take on like a Jalen Green. We can take on like people who have had like an off playoff series or off season.
Speaker 3: But who is a nigga and who can contribute to win that we can take them. We can. We have the time and the money to risk it on one of those. The prontoff is just not don't seem that interested in that.
Speaker 5: Yeahs fucked up, but yeah they should tell me the team team.
Speaker 6: I like to think that Lamello is like the rich Sasquash of Charlotte.
Speaker 3: We're like you only were like you.
Speaker 6: You've heard of the Gold, the Gold, the Gold Limbo or whatever it is running red lights in the city.
Speaker 3: Until you see him, You're.
Speaker 6: Like, it's going it's like rich Migfoot.
Speaker 5: Remember like I flew out a girl to Charlotte. This is this is a few years ago. I was broken ship. I was dropping my mama like, oh f o Tahoe. She's like, oh I'm outside, I'm not. I'm at number two. I'm like I'm pulling up. She like this you, I'm like, nah, pull up gold tahoe, three rooms missing, cracking the wind shield.
Speaker 3: No, a c seat split over. She jumped in.
Speaker 5: She like I was like, oh ship, that's lamellow Ball nigga, the fucking big ass purple color.
Speaker 3: Man. I'm like like.
Speaker 5: Right now, it's like it's not enough going on, and it's like it's one nigga with all the arts. It's like, I'm not even gonna I'm not gonna put it off blast.
Speaker 3: It's like a national thing.
Speaker 5: But like everybody in the city of Charlotte knows where LaMelo Ball lives.
Speaker 3: Every single person.
Speaker 5: I don't want to say it's like it's public information to look it up, but like no, like it's no, it's like in our news there. Like when mellow Ball purchases this from ex other Charlotte celebrity, it was like like one, it's one place for Curry.
Speaker 3: He literally brought it from cam Newton. Like that's not a joke. Yeah, it's a one rich nigga.
Speaker 6: House in the whole I was getting passed around like a for sure when he moved he gonna sell it to Timothy Charlaman and ship to me.
Speaker 3: Manifest I'm next man, what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So speaking of that because like you know, like like I said before, like New Yorkers move a certain if mikeil Bridges.
Speaker 2: Walked in here right now, you get one of these.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is it different than Charlotte for guys like Mellow b Miller, Mickel, like not Mikeuel the other Bridges.
Speaker 2: Brother, are they valid everywhere?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 2: Did they just pull up? Because if it's me and I'm him.
Speaker 4: In the in the city like Charlotte, like Milwaukee where it's like the like you know, smaller market, Bro, I'm like, my nets hang everywhere.
Speaker 3: Bro. Yeah, I think I think they should.
Speaker 5: I think maybe they don't, just because like Charlotte's city has grown really fast, so you can live there and not really know people who are really from there, like the city of niggas who really from Charlotte in the city and niggas who live in Charlotte are like it's differently separated. But yeah, nigga, hit me up, I'll take you through the you know what I'm saying, yeast. Whenever they kicked it with me, they were not they were not they were not living fingers.
Speaker 3: They would enjoy lying it. Yeah, yeah, I know the niggas that. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Anyway, that's such an interesting couple.
Speaker 4: Bro, He's valid b X shit you know what coxt year Momy Yo, y'all.
Speaker 3: That's interesting how y'all talk man? Because Momy's like.
Speaker 6: Yo, you gotta hit me up and I'll take it to that, you know what I mean? And like and I know exactly what hes talking about.
Speaker 3: Yea, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So this happened over the This happened another basketball related thing.
Speaker 2: This happened literally yesterday. So fanatics fens has been going on over the weekend here in New York, and I thought this was a set up. Let me tell me what y'all think. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So k D which everybody's been talking about, where hes gonna go, where he gonna go, where he's gonna end up? First thing, would you have blown up the team to get Kevin Durant and Charlotte?
Speaker 2: Second question? Do you think that ship was a whole setup?
Speaker 4: Him being on stage getting interviewed by Taylor Rooks Football Room.
Speaker 2: Which is his company, and then all of a sudden, yoo yo, what happened?
Speaker 3: Yo? Yo? You just got traded to the Rockets.
Speaker 2: He's just like, Yo, that's crazy. I didn't I know that's gonna happen. That's wow.
Speaker 3: No real nobody could have seen this. Chuy, Yeah, come on, Kevin, it's Sonny son Vibe. Man.
Speaker 6: We've had internet for too long for you to get away with this.
Speaker 2: Could have got away with this Shi in eighty eight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they had an email thread earlier that morning like yeah, we're gonna announce that four and thirty cams on stage.
Speaker 2: Like, come on, you know people the jacket out with the Houston.
Speaker 3: I was like, Yo, come on, bro, this this was clearly.
Speaker 6: Ain't lucky of whatsappen Krypton Lucky, Hey, lucky man, that ship would have been leaked.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So coming out of Charlotte.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, being a being a hip hop artist, rapper.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. J Cole is one of the more well known guys.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm THENKS for.
Speaker 2: THENKS, it's little brother, it's LB.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Shout a little bit of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, shout all of them. Then came J Cole.
Speaker 4: I like to say LB ran So J Cole came J lb Well, So J Cokan definitely you the next evolution I feel like of North Carolina artists.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, What what does j Cole mean to.
Speaker 4: That that scene, that community.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I think like it's a proof of concept for every artist that came after him.
Speaker 3: Like you know, when you.
Speaker 5: Have an artist that's from a market that's a B market that's able to go international multai, that's like huge for everything. Like if you look at like Detroit or Atlanta, these are markets that was looked at in a similar light as Charlotte was. And then when they have an artist that reaches a certain level of success, that's an artists sniffing down the trail looking for the next one. And even stuff like Dreamville Festival where I think they might have just ended it.
Speaker 3: I hope they bring it back because I haven't done one yet. Bring it back headlining, but stuff bore.
Speaker 5: It's like you know that's in like Riley and Durham and the other biggest festival in that area is Hopscotch was like a more indie leaning, like it's a different crowd. So for us to have like hip hop centric stuff in North Carolina as a market.
Speaker 3: That stuff is rare, and I think it's like good artistic leadership.
Speaker 5: That he took his platform and brought it back here because you don't have to, you know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, nah yeah he was huge though, though, Dude, like yeah, he's like definitely one of the one.
Speaker 4: You in the same type of time, because, like you know, you could leave if you want to define what I'm saying, like you can be like, yo, you know what I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna move to all of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna go to l A.
Speaker 6: Yeah, especially for someone who's here so often. Like what keeps what keeps you grounded in in your city?
Speaker 3: My ring is sixteen hundred dollars a long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Stamp you don't.
Speaker 2: This is crazy, he said.
Speaker 3: I live in the high rise.
Speaker 2: I can walk to the game sixty undred a month.
Speaker 6: I paid listen, were paying astronomical amounts just to have access to a chop cheese at three am.
Speaker 2: We got.
Speaker 3: You got space because I'm.
Speaker 5: It's too much, right, niggas, it's any too y'all can make a New New York bro.
Speaker 4: I realized that when I was driving through because I like my kids are like, Yo, we want to do a road trip. And my mother in law got a got a condo in Florida, right, so it's like, Yo, let's do a road trip.
Speaker 2: So we all jump in the car. Road trip. Bro.
Speaker 4: We do a pisstop in North Carolina. Y'all, let's eat, find something to eat, whatever. Bro, I've seen the biggest Dominican flag I've ever seen in my life. It's like a little strip ball, big as Dominican flag. Carlos Dominican barbershop.
Speaker 2: And I walked in.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was like, Bro.
Speaker 2: I was like, Yo, it's my take minute here.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: I was like, it was like, now it's on bed, Like Yo, what I'm saying? I'm Africa. I love Yo.
Speaker 6: I love that scene because you could tell they could not afford to shoot over there.
Speaker 2: They just got the voiceover.
Speaker 9: Maryland like, Yo, son, I mean, I've been Africa, jog Yo, you gotta come out here, Bro, Like a whole different world know about this for them road.
Speaker 3: Like, what can we do? They got some Haitians. They're just walking the background, walking back around. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ligit like.
Speaker 3: Ligity, Like how.
Speaker 6: Does somebody that's so well connected and so you know, grounded in North Carolina. How does mister out of the Spotlight living a soft life link up with Earl?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's not on me, bro Like, man, yeah, I've been. I've been really I've been friends with Earl for like.
Speaker 3: Like seven years now. So like yeah, like when I was about nineteen, Uh, he can't seafood, Mike.
Speaker 5: They just saw's kind of reached it and absorbed me.
Speaker 3: Pause and then.
Speaker 5: And uh, you know recent and took me in. Yeah, they took me, and yeah, we've just been cool ever since. Like my first time in LA was kicking it with him, like he just interest. He kind of showed me around the rap game before I had Yeah, yeah, and so yeah, he kind of introduced me to OWL. It's just me to a bunch of people, kind of gave me a little mission statement for like what I should try to do, what kind of what I could expect? Show me the ropes, So like, yeah, that's that's collaborating. Recently was like just on some like fucking ship. I never had a feature before. I was like, I want him to be my first feature because he was my first feature, Like I gave him a feature that was my first big placement.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it was just on some full circle type of ship. But you know that's the that's the real homie though.
Speaker 6: Like so hang on because you say you've never had a future before. I listen to music, so like like a Mendi Sinclair Like.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, so okay you specifically yeah, because I'm competitive, right right right right, So like a feature means a thing to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like a Mami feature means a thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, no, I'm the same way, bro, Like I'm not just gonna give it to anybody, but like you know what I mean, Like I'm not like and it's also it means something in a way that it's like yo, like I'm on, I'm on a level with these people that other people consider great, like the estac ship.
Speaker 3: Right, like once that happened for me, I'm like once once, listen once I heard that first?
Speaker 6: WHOA, Like now I'm up, Like you know what I'm saying now it's certain motherfuckers that can't you know what I mean that like can't really say ship to me.
Speaker 3: You know I mean that too. It's like.
Speaker 5: I think of getting on the feature with somebody, it's like you get a pick and then you get your switch right and everybody clear out. So it's like it's an opportunity to jump the line in some all time discussions a little bit like if I can, if I can out wrap this guy and this guy and this guy and this guy and this guy, y'all have to count me like this. Yeah, like if if I'm if I'm on level with certain amount certain types of artists, I gotta.
Speaker 3: Just be in that kind of conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: I love I love that Earl kind of like brought you into into the mix of of of artistry or just you know the world of hip hop. I think, just do you do you do you try to do that now with like younger artists?
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely. I take that as an example.
Speaker 5: Like he always was telling me, like how like all the benefits of doing it as a collective or doing it with as like even if it's not a name drap group or something.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I try to do that for sure. Like it's easy to be territorial.
Speaker 5: Or be like, oh, this nigga, like you feel like a nigga stepping on your toes. But I think that's like, yeah, you shouldn't be like that. It feels like you're being intimidated or afraid.
Speaker 3: It's show a lot of.
Speaker 5: Poise when you like reach out to like up and comers or people who make an exciting stuff.
Speaker 3: So ye'all definitely try to do that.
Speaker 7: I think that's beautiful and it helps a lot of people with with just clearing the mistakes.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yo, Earl could probably.
Speaker 7: Teach you some shit that he did that he fucked up on, yo, and you could save somebody ten years like a mist like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I treat it like the way I treat it is like I'm not I'm not rapping with nobody that.
Speaker 3: Doesn't at least scare me a little bit, right.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like when I said st that ship, I was like, Yo, this needs to be the best version of this, you know what I mean. So it's like and I like, I appreciate seeing that like somebody like you or Earl or Leontey or Mike, like you know what I mean. That whole that whole camp is so interesting to me because it's like this is this is a such a specific subset of people that are going off of like ingenuity versus versus opportunism, which I feel like, which I feel like this space has a lot of that, especially in cities like New York and LA where it's like everything is like, Yo, it's link up with bro, then that's gonna then that's gonna level me up. So I could get next to this motherfucker in it and it's like, that's not in it for that, then you're not gonna get the results.
Speaker 4: The way I see it is like what you're doing is like y'all actually build a community.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, other like the other ship.
Speaker 4: Is just like yo, cloud chasing, use the second head as a as a rung on the ladder to get to the next thing instead of like, Yo, let's build this shit together.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's risky, but it's rewarding.
Speaker 5: If you take the the social uh currency value out of your name away, then okay, maybe I can't just cash in for a quick buck by hitting a bunch of local niggas over the head fifteen thousand dollars a piece for features, Yes, but if I don't do that, then all that I am is what's in the art and who I am as a person.
Speaker 4: This is very random. So, like I said, my son just turned out to Mari. You know what I'm saying, turned ten milestone, you know what I'm saying. Had a birthday for him yesterday, had a party the crib, just family, and my wife was like, Yo, can you throw on some like submarine because it was, you know, poor party type of vibe, throwing.
Speaker 2: Some bad bunny and ship like that and just let it ride.
Speaker 4: Your ship was cued up after that, so your ship came on and it was just like every song that you ever put out on a platform, and.
Speaker 2: It was just going, going, going, going going, and nobody saying, hey, turn that ship off. Yo, put back, Yo put the yo. Were trying to turn with the fus, just like growing up.
Speaker 3: Brou who is Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who's this? They got their phones out? Yeah he SERI who is? Yeah? I think like I like that.
Speaker 5: I like I want to blend into like I want to blend into like your world, and but I also want to confuse niggas like wait, why why don't Why am I enjoying this?
Speaker 3: This ain't bad? Yes?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 3: Fun with that too? Yeah yeah I think that's my Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we talked about the man chain. You know what I'm saying, what's the what's like to court Drewski, what.
Speaker 3: Do you mean by that?
Speaker 5: Uh, it's some democratic ship. It's like I want to be, uh the kind of leader in the art space that we ain't have in my city, and I want to be elected to do so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 5: I don't want to pop it. I'm a poppet in the city. Like I'm one of the greatest.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, yeah, I'm just one of the greatest.
Speaker 5: And so like I don't know when I when I move around, when it's time to go on stage. It's a reaction that people have been given me since I was seventeen or eighteen, and the mayor is is about me accepting that that comes with a high degree of responsibility.
Speaker 4: Yea spidermanship with great, great responsibility. So now I got Maybe it's maybe a game. It's not it's not really a game because we're taking this. You're serious, think it's you know what I mean, you took.
Speaker 2: It's a fu you took.
Speaker 3: It's a game.
Speaker 2: Time to play fucking game.
Speaker 4: So if you were to be three different positions of leadership, I'm gonna tell you what they are, and you're gonna just give me three maybe like policy positions or positions in general that you would run on.
Speaker 2: Right, this was called Bobby for office. Let's do it so first of all, as.
Speaker 4: Because you know, we in the middle of a very hoghly contested mayoral race here in New York City. Yes, we got Quotmo the nipple ring titty grab a sexual abusa running against go Ramm Donnie who's.
Speaker 2: Up there right there with him in the polls for the people.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And it's it's crazy.
Speaker 4: It looked like quomos trying to buy the election if you were the mayor of New York. Three positions that mommy's running on as a mayor of the City of New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, free trains like that. Let me see plant some trees. Yeah, yeah, you see that's what we need. Some fruit tree. Damn let me see what does New York need? Uh? No, rap niggas. I just turned in the sand.
Speaker 2: If you haven't feel like you're wrapping like the shut up.
Speaker 3: Y'all current mayor. I feel about him. He's a.
Speaker 5: He's weird though, Like, let's not throw an arm around cars one and that Joe and ship. We got young mothers and like hard work and grandfathers and ship.
Speaker 3: Like, let's let's do that.
Speaker 5: Like I want some family ship, Like I don't want to get weird. But my type of policy is like free lunch for everybody, like like saying.
Speaker 3: Like it borders on some ship that actually care about the people. Yeah, yeah, social.
Speaker 2: Right, WHOA, that's crazy. How could you run on the platform like that about people?
Speaker 3: They gonna call you a radical socialist? I forbid, you want people to.
Speaker 2: Socialists? Yeah, every word in there. He's a transgender radical Islamic socialists.
Speaker 5: Shouts to my homie, one of my homies, Tyler Bunsey. He's a he's a professor at our HBC and Charlotte. But he told me about something really cool that he said he would do, and I'm gonna steal that. He said he would enact the culture tax. And it's like a tax on the rich, only basically as people who extract well from the people, and that tax goes straight to just creative work.
Speaker 3: Like if you're a painter, you can withdraw a grant from there if you are this to that you could, Yeah, that would be that. Yeah. So like people who are.
Speaker 5: Rich and don't make the world any more beautiful, you have to pay for the world being as beautiful as it is.
Speaker 6: Woe dude, imagine making studio time like federal subsidies. That would be so hard it's fun Which is funny because as someone who just said it, no more rappers in New York City, hold on, but but no.
Speaker 3: No bullshit, this is not this is not for that, This is not for that segment.
Speaker 5: But one conspiracy theory that I do have is that this world where like everybody is drifting further and further into like radical right wing extremism that was directly facilitated by a cutting of funding to the arts and the humanities. People not giving a fuck about the soft sciences, the social sciences, things that have to do with how people are and how they operate. That's related to the political lack of empathy that we're seeing on every level.
Speaker 3: And yeah, Mayor for reasons.
Speaker 4: That word as me of New York from now taking it as sub upper notch as president of the country.
Speaker 3: Share, Yeah, I'm in empoverty now.
Speaker 2: One that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just feel like.
Speaker 5: If people, if people can live in a nice place and they can be trained to work, and they can be given you can give people enough work fixing their community to enrich the community by having money from fixing their own community.
Speaker 3: So basically just a sweeping social reform where.
Speaker 5: It's like, all right, we're gonna redo all the plumbing on this box. Some people might got rusty pipes or something. All the the plumbing contracts gotta come from the neighborhood. So people is getting money in the neighborhood from making the neighborhood nicer. Then the people who live in the neighborhood have a nicer place to live, so they less.
Speaker 3: Incentivized to leave.
Speaker 5: When these things, when economic development happened in my city, it's like a weird like circular reasoning thing going where.
Speaker 3: They're like building a bunch of.
Speaker 5: High rises and apartments that there are not enough people moving in to live in, but they're expecting that there to be. There's gonna be economic development in the city in the near future to justify all these people moving in. But that economic development relies on those people moving in, So basically we building a whole bunch of empty, new beautiful buildings for nobody. Essentially, when we could like beautify the neighborhoods that we're trying to move these new people into now and give the people there a better opportunity and better life possibilities.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at the.
Speaker 5: Same time, those that are only the only way to make a neighborhood better while it's the same neighborhoods by making the lives of the people in the neighborhood better.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's why, that's why a bootstrap narrative never made sense to me, because it's like, you can't expect people to be enthusiastic about getting it how they live when how they live fucking sucks.
Speaker 4: And that's like you said something really important that like a lot of people gloss over, and it's like you know, it's like the technical part of that, right, Like and then poverty and.
Speaker 2: Working within your community.
Speaker 4: If we need to replace all the pipes on this block, that contract has to go to eminem Plumbing because mavam l Row Plumbing is based in this city, right, And it's you're you're you're put money in my pocket, but that money is going directly back into the community, right, So, like like you're saying, like it just it's just.
Speaker 2: It piles on it, just it builds up. So a lot of people say that like, Yo, we're gonna we're gonna do this, We're gonna do that, but they don't. They don't break it down like the way you broke it down there. That's very yah.
Speaker 3: Listen to that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, things like that is how Marion Barry is the mayor for life in Washington, d C.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, can smoke crack and they still love you.
Speaker 2: People getting laying.
Speaker 3: That's the best slogan ever.
Speaker 4: So, Mami, we have a segment on the show called the tim Forfitted. We give you the tim Forfitted to protect you from the evil five g Raisers out there and allow you to speak truth to power and give us a conspiracy theory that you think is not just a conspiracy theory, it might.
Speaker 2: Could be true.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's kind of mostly problem So I think.
Speaker 2: Like, oh shit, trying to get you, try to get you ready, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put it on the table. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So the Deacon statement in my conspiracy theory is like the crack epidemic was the most impactful thing to happen to Black America outside of like emancipation and desegregation.
Speaker 3: So that's like the dark part, Like we kind of out talking about it, like aha, it was like.
Speaker 5: People were doing drugs, but it was like there has been nothing before or since that has happened to every hood in every city of every Black community at the same time, making everything worse except for that desegrogation emancipation like that impacted everything everywhere.
Speaker 3: So basically, first we established crack as.
Speaker 5: A global phenomenon that affected everything in Black America for a time, and lust.
Speaker 2: Behind the two right right.
Speaker 3: So my conspiracy theory is.
Speaker 5: Almost eighty percent of things that have occurred in Black popular culture since nineteen let's call it seventy nine can be traced the cat coach down.
Speaker 4: Yo, damn practice influenced culture since seventy nine.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like MX, Samuel L.
Speaker 5: Jackson, Denza Washington, Dapper Dan, Mary j Rock, Kim Mary j Big Supac.
Speaker 3: There ha, Yo, what what what Vincey?
Speaker 6: He said DMX hit the Pooky and went platinum.
Speaker 3: Did you know he might Vice and Mami Mike could have a point.
Speaker 5: I don't know, New jack City, Hayden Full fifty Friday.
Speaker 2: There's Joe at some point, Yo, he's really Jason, the old Crack Jason.
Speaker 5: Everything important in culture history from a certain year in black history.
Speaker 2: It's kragagas. Wow, there you go. Mobby is in a building.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And that's it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. That's all you're gonna get cause like fifty cents said the super fucking free southing fuck you on for free plays he building code press one of two fangs. Fuck.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know what this is, bitch, It's victory light big vice for ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You gotta stop.
Speaker 2: They don't bring that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. We're not getting ran down.
Speaker 2: You know who it is, Liz Bellow. Team is not about to die.
Speaker 3: A New York super bitch of New York City, No.
Speaker 4: Number one of course, Moby Charlotte Own, North Carolina.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: This is in the motherfucking building RAINIOVERI here that wrap.
Speaker 3: God, yeah, god, you know what I'm saying. Yeapoholic said and this.
Speaker 2: Shit buddy came out of here. Be doing real five baby. You know what I'm saying, because I keep ship wavy.
Speaker 4: It's victory like motherfucker, stay right there and subscribe. Hit all the buttons who all that ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He's going freestyle after this. He's not bitch.
Speaker 3: Leg like.
Speaker 1: A luxury light life like
Speaker 5: H