Speaker 1: Hi Tribe.
Speaker 2: On this week's episode, we are discussing manifestation, masturbation.
Speaker 3: Side chicks and how many men have them.
Speaker 2: That applies the Rapper is fucking smart.
Speaker 3: Exploring hierarchy and ethical non monogamous relationships.
Speaker 2: In an anal alleyway. Hori, you don't want to miss enjoy Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila, and it's Wednesday.
Speaker 3: How are you doing, dear?
Speaker 1: I'm good. I'm good. It's hot outside.
Speaker 2: My daughter is home from school because she's sick, and I was definitely going to try force her to go to school like the good bad mom I am, but she really couldn't breathe, so I had to just say.
Speaker 1: Fine, now she couldn't breathe. She's very stuffy.
Speaker 2: There's like a lot of fires happening right now in California, specifically in the valley, and so there's a lot of smoke in the air, and me and my daughter just have the worst allergies, so she's she's suffering a bit.
Speaker 1: So I'm good, though, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good. I found a lot of guilt this morning. I was trying to wake up Luna for school. She just would not wake up, like literally dead bodied, limp, like not responding. And I know it's our fault, like me and Erica do this. We've been doing this for three years. But I guess now that she's about to be in first grade, like the guilt is overwhelming because first of all, I get in trouble when she misses school. I get in trouble when she's late to school that I kind of send me to gail Well for sure. And so this morning, I was like, it's my fault, Like my child went to sleep at eleven thirty last night because I left Erica's at like ten, and she went to bed because her mother prioritizes podcasting over a school night. So I've been meaning to talk to you. We're gonna have to put an end to this because I'm not gonna go to jail over too many missed absences and tarties. And then I'm like coaching my daughter to lie. I'm like, tell them you had a dentist appointment. She's like, but I did it. I'm like just so warm. So I just I've been I had to coach my I had to coach myself this morning, like I let her sleep in because she wouldn't wake up, and I just lay there and I was like, it's okay, you're her mom. They can't tell you what to do. And then I was just like channeling Erica, like it's not I just made the decision that she wasn't gonna go. I'm like, she's just gonna be late. I'm just gonna lie about it, and it's fine. I'm gonna write a note and no one can tell me shit. Like I get so much anxiety about things that are not in my control, and I'm just like, are you alive?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: You are, so that's all that matters. So I'm just hey, we need to stop having late night ass fucking podcasting meetings that don't end till eleven on school nights and be if anyone else's experiencing guilt or anxiety from shit that's out of your control, this is your weekly sign to let that shit go.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: Amen, I agree. I mean my daughter went to went to bed late. I mean obviously you were here, so she went to bed promptly after you left. But yeah, you can't. Those days are done. Those days are done.
Speaker 1: Shall we pull a card, Yes we shall.
Speaker 2: Maybe the cards will tell us what's in our future as far as better structure for our children.
Speaker 3: Please God give us the answers. I'm really excited because one of our listeners, who is so fucking kind and probably so annoyed of us, hearing us a bit about our other deck that we don't like. We got a beautiful new deck in the mail, and it's called the Tarot of Bohemian Secrets, and it's called like it's all photography and it's all like black images. It's they photographed it in Haiti and they use like just things that they could find and like locals, and it's so beautiful and it gives such a good in depth understanding of each card and like the origin of Tiro. So I'm really excited to like really get into my witchiness with this new deck. Bet. The first card that we've picked in our new deck is Page of Swords, and this deck it's the Page of Machetes, but in the regular deck it's the Page of Swords. So the meaning of the Page of Swords or Machetes. The gifts are care, courage, severity, curiosity, communication, inspiration, and mental agility. The challenges are malevolence, cruelty, mental instability or intellectual immaturity, failure to recognize facts, aggression and destruction. You are very eager to execute an idea that you have been having. You've been you are very eager to execute an idea that you have been having or someone else shared with you. You're quite passionate about it, and you cannot wait to share the progress with others. It is time to be talkative, open up and talk about these ideas constructively. Maybe we're supposed to be revealing to the people. You know, we did just sign a big We are about to sign this very important contract this probably this week, and maybe this maybe the biggest contract of our of our professional podcasting for careers exactly.
Speaker 2: And so maybe it's just getting in anticipation with sharing with the tribe and the community about what we are have been working on and what we are going to be continuing to work on over the next few months and then releasing our baby to the world.
Speaker 3: This deck is really cool because it kind of talks about each card means and so you know, there's cups, those pet there's pinnacles, there's machetes, there's uh rooms. I think it's called something else in a different deck, but Basically it says that for swords or machetes, it's how does my how does my shadow side manifest itself in my mind? So this card reveals how the suppression controls your mind. Look at the challenges this card brings. So I guess it's it's dealing with your shadow side and the things that maybe you don't talk about, you don't reveal, and what you suppress and how that controls your mind. So cups are also like how your how your emotions manifest. Pinnacles are also how your shadow side manifests and material concerns like money. So we're about to be witches real soon with this new book.
Speaker 2: How are you other than Luna not going to sleep and or going to sleep too late, and uh all the other life steps.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm just taking it one day at a time, reminding myself there's just one step at a time. And also I'm really trying to prioritize my gratefulness and my gratitude. We are about to sign a very very very very big contract, and you know, like even with other shit going on in my life, I have to keep remembering, like, bitch, your dreams are coming true, like everything else can fall at the wayside, you know, not everything else obviously, like everything's in motion. But it's so easy to get caught up on the things that are like not that big of a deal, and I just don't want to die. One day and like my life flashed before my eyes and I'm like, damn, bitch, you was so stressed about the fucking shit that really didn't matter. Fuck Spectrum, you know.
Speaker 2: Like you're doing like like like they imagine needs to said, you might need to write Spectrum a cease and desist.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, I'm gonna pay them. I've just like stop calling me though, you know, it's just you know, keeping things in perspective. We get, I get. I get so caught up on just things that like eat away at me. I really get, like in my body, my stomach turns like butterflies when things are not perfect. But things are never going to be perfect, but also they kind of are perfect, like things are really we have manifested a shit ton of things that are actually happening, and we're about to go on a trip. We're about to go on multitude of trips this summer. As you know, we were some summer vacation taking bitches and this is our season. Last year, we weren't really able to thrive in their vacation state of mind like we wanted to. But just being grateful and prioritizing my gratefulness and my health and that I'm in a good position and whatever I don't like, I am free to work on every day, every second.
Speaker 1: Amen you are.
Speaker 3: What's going on with you? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? I you know.
Speaker 2: I this weekend we got together with our friends and I really fucking needed that. Like I don't know, it's been a minute since I have sat down and had brunch and brunched with friends, and I just remember that bitches really do fucking love brunch. I fucking love brunch. I miss brunch like I've never needed brunch so bad. And you know, prior to this brunch, I had been feeling very overwhelmed.
Speaker 1: I've been stressed.
Speaker 2: Like me and Jamila have like a few, like different projects that we're working on outside of the podcast, and they're really stretching us and like asking a lot of us and like tapping into things that like we aren't necessarily experts up, but we've had to become like fast experts in and so I've been really kind of stressed about that, and I've just been stressed. Basically, when I get stressed, I'm like crazy, I'm just not like a really great person, and I don't mean to be. I am like short with people. I'm like I don't have patience. So I needed to I text my friends that I was like, hey, guys, please come fill my cup? Can we all fill each other's cups? Can we all just get together please and just like go eat and not talk about work, even though of course I ended up talking about work because I needed to actually solicit my tribe on some serious ideas that that me and Mila have going on and we needed their expert opinions. But I feel ever since that, ever since the weekend, I've been feeling so much better because I was not.
Speaker 1: I felt like I was not in a great place.
Speaker 2: But other than that, I've been feeling aside from work stresses, life has been pretty good. Like I you know, I'm still in my Dick Talks. It is now week three of the May Dick Talks. For those that have been joining me on the journey, was it. I just actually added Slack to our Patreon, so now the whole tribe can kind of talk and can talk amongst each other, which is really exciting. So if you guys are on Patreon, make sure you go check out the slack link that I posted so you guys can join the conversation.
Speaker 1: But I'm just really excited too because I I am.
Speaker 2: Not fucking and I feel good and like one of my niggas is like kind of like falling off the wayside, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Okay with that.
Speaker 2: I'm totally cool with that, like because I have no soul attachment to him. My pussy is not attached, like and the thing is like I knew if we had sex like it was gonna be bomb. Like I know the dick is good, I know the connection is there for sure, but there's a lot of other things that are not aligned. And I'm so glad that I didn't cross that line because a bitch would be fucking confused right now wasting my time thinking about this nigga when I have like four hundred thousand other things I have to think about. So I feel grateful that, like I don't I that I'm that I've continued on this journey. And I'm also grateful that our girl Samaya is going to be joining us this weekend. If you guys don't know who Sexual Essential is, you guys definitely have to check her out. She is a hands on sex educator. She's just a shit like I think I've I know, I've talked about her. I talked about her all the time. She does courses, these amazing virtual zoom classes where women are learning how to masturbate, learning how to suck dick, learning how to ride dick, and like really learning.
Speaker 1: That's all I have to say this, just really learning. That's all I'm going to say about that.
Speaker 3: She has a gift to the world. Like her, she's fulfilling her purpose and like sending everyone knowledge, like all the sex knowledge that they need. I can't be happier about the work that she's done.
Speaker 2: Patrons who are joining on the Dick Talks a masturbation manifestation course, which I guess is a course that she had originally taught on her Patreon for a while, but then she retired that course and now she's bringing it back specifically especially for us. And manifestation and masturbation is such a powerful tool and something that I've used over the last year and I've seen results. I actually used it the other day and I hadn't done it, probably I hadn't done it for like a few months, but I was like, you know, let me just stop being so horny and thinking about it niggas and bitches all the time, and think about my goals real quick while I uh, while I get there and the tool is just so powerful. It also just feels it's a different type of release when you come. I don't know, I don't really know how to describe it, like I really it's it's a little bit of that, but it's more so like when I come and I'm like thinking about sex, I'm like exhausted after like I'm tired. I'm like, that's how I put myself to bed, you know. But when I do that and I think about like my goals or something specific that I'm manifesting, I feel like awake afterwards, like I feel activated and like motivated, which is why usually I try to do them that like midday, not at night because the bit you need to go to bed. But yeah, I'm just really excited for Samia to come and teach teach the tribe on on Thursday.
Speaker 1: All about that.
Speaker 2: So if you guys are interested, just click the link in our bio and join the Dick Talks Challenge. You don't actually have to dig talks be a part of this Dick Tooks either. We're having so many amazing conversations with women that I don't I don't even know if all of them are abstaining from sex, but it's just it's just a necessary conversation conversations that we're having every Thursday night on Zoom, and I kind.
Speaker 1: Of like want to keep it going forever, like I really.
Speaker 3: I know, I feel like I need it. I really do. I you know, I can't lie. I haven't been abstaining from sex, but because I've been going to the meetings, this so much feels like because I've because I've been going to the meetings, it's highlighted so much of like how much good sex can confuse you and cloud you, and like it really does infiltrate your feelings. And then we even discussed about how women release more serotonin during sex than men do, and it just like it does a tribute to like how we you know, men always say women are getting clingy or we get emotionally tied to men after we have sex. It's true, you know, like I can just being able to talk to my tribe and hear what they're going through and hear their experiences while I'm like literally doing getting dumber by the second each fuck I can. Definitely, it's definitely empowered me because Lord knows, I'm a slow loaner, a slow learner, and I'd love connecting with our tribe. And it's such proof that. Like obviously we podcast every week and we put our business on the internet, but it's so nice to be able to hear from everybody else, you know, like it's a two way conversation or like a four hundred way conversation really, And I'm just like I feel so every I feel like every time I'm like taking notes. It's like Bible study. You know, you go to church on Sunday, but during the week you need the Bible study to keep you going. You know, like you get the episode on Wednesday, but you need the Bible study on Wednesday to really dig in, so you really talk about the scriptures. So I'm super I am. I'm like I want it.
Speaker 2: I don't want it to end to you guys, you know, like I know sometimes you guys are We've like I always to hear people say, like when they're listening to us, like it feels like, you know, like they're talking to their girlfriends and stuff, but like we can't hear you. So it's nice to like hear you. Like, So, I don't know, I'm just I'm I'm just I love that we are able to talk to people in in in the person, in the person, in the virtue, in the virtual human and see faces and like mouths move and like, you know, put a face to a name an Instagram handle, you know, it's it's.
Speaker 1: It's kind of cool. So anyway, other than that, I'm I'm pretty good.
Speaker 2: Me and uh my, my other lover that I went on my secret vacation with.
Speaker 3: Well, can you like name? We haven't named our base and we haven't named our bays in a long time. We've been like, I feel like ever since we got those boyfriends, we know, we feel like we've totally we haven't come back to our bays, but we've been single for some time now. We obviously denounced the boyfriend thing that didn't work for us, So like, are you gonna give your bay's name? I really need you to give I really need you to give more detail you're like living a dream right now somewhat and you're just really, what am I gonna call him?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to give the other one a bay. He's not a bae. He doesn't he doesn't qualify as he's.
Speaker 3: Not keep talking about you, I think mm.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna call him fine as fine now, So okay, okay, so fine asbe He's amazing, like we okay, there's just like he's fine. He is fine friend, you know, like because of practice, because I've a lot of expectation and relationships. It's it's taken time, you know, Like it's started off with happy Bay and then like it went on like and then after Happy Bay, and.
Speaker 1: What are other bays I had? I can't even remember all the.
Speaker 2: Bays Happy Bay, Happy Bay, Trembling lip started off with Trembling lip Bay. It started with trembling lipe Hat Babay. Okay, that was that was broke Broke Bay. Broke Bay was like episode one or two. There was a car Bay. He was the first bae the Dirty Carpet. Yeah, he didn't start with he started with Trembling Lip Bay. Who was the guy that I went to Abisa with and that lives here, and like we were just being practicing being like radically honest with one another about like what we were doing, like who we were dating. And then he ended up leaving me for like a white girl, and I was pissed and I was really hurt because I couldn't believe that this African man was leaving me for a blonde white woman.
Speaker 1: Pissed it.
Speaker 2: We're still friends now, and yeah, he's he's not with that white woman anymore. He's with another white woman. But you know, I had to accept, like he's just that's his thing. That's on brand for him, very own brand for him. And and then Happy Bay came along and was like, I love you, but I don't want to, like I can't be in a monogamous relationship.
Speaker 1: And so you know, I got to practice that.
Speaker 2: I got to feel a lot of things because I fell deeply in love with him and like got my feelings hurt, but also couldn't really be hurt because he told me what his boundaries were up front and then proceeded to be probably a hoe for the summertime, and you know, exert my I'm I'm non monogamous, wave my nominogamous flag and I can do whatever the fuck I want to do flag.
Speaker 1: And then Short Bay came along.
Speaker 2: I don't think I ever talked about Short Bay, and actually Short Bay popped Short Bay. Someone called me about Short Bay today. Someone called me at fucking nine am with some tea on Short Bay. Okay, I was like, nigga, I ain't got.
Speaker 1: Time, what do you mean? So encolgi about her that short Bay is in my friends DMS, and.
Speaker 3: You get you.
Speaker 1: Know, she knows that he knows that we know each other.
Speaker 2: And I said, that's because me and short Pay are not like, that's not the relationship we had. There's no tea. It's fine, go ahead, do your thing. And that's too that like for me, like I used to be like possessive and jealous, you know, and for like having that conversation at nine am about a nigga that I'm you know.
Speaker 1: We're cool, but I'm not take go do what you do. Be free my love both of you, you know.
Speaker 2: And so now that I'm here with fine aspe who is very who's non monogamous as well, and but like nonminogamy is not what and for me and him is the same It's not like I want to be fucking everyone. It's just like I just set this expectation here because at least if we start here, then like no one's gonna get hurt. It doesn't mean that I want to be fucking everyone. I very very well may only be sleeping with you for a long period of time, for years, maybe forever. But if we have this understanding and this conversation is ongoing conversation, then it really eliminates the possibility of people getting hurt and having these stupid ass expectations of like this pussy is only for you and this dick is only for me, and so I don't have that expectation with fine Espe and it's going great, Like I just I'm just really and I'm enjoying him and he's awesome and he's so fucking hard so smn. So yeah, there's that. So I'm feeling really good about my relationships. I'm feeling really I'm in a good place when it comes to like how I'm navigating my relationships and the people that I'm attracting and the people that i'm meeting attracting initially and then being like no, thank you, I'm good. Thank you, and honestly, even this person that I'm saying no thank you to, I appreciate him because I've attracted someone that can be honest about the fact that he's not he's not where he's supposed to be at, you know, like he told me, like I heard people, and I was like, thank you so much for sharing that with me, Like I don't love you any less for saying that. I appreciate you saying that to me because now I can make a choice for myself, you know, and like that I've attracted a man that is evolved enough to say that to me.
Speaker 4: So that's that's some super that's some super self awareness because I just like, as you said that, I'm like, do I hurt people?
Speaker 3: The guy I'm talking to, ask me, like, how do you feel about me, you know, dealing with or talking to or being you know, cool with and meeting up with like a friend who we may have had romantic history or we may have had like a hookup, but we're friends. And you know, I don't want to care. I don't care. I don't have time to care about what you're doing over there. But like inevitably you start fucking somebody and you've developed feelings, and then you care because automatic your mind goes into a place of comparison. You know, what are you doing over there with that person? Are they like trying to get you back? Are you gonna be tempted to do this? And I just I'm such a lover. I'd be loving so hard and wanted to attach and love people so hard. But as soon as all the other things come, I'm like, I don't want any of it go away. I don't want to like you, don't like anyone. It's a fucking headache, but it's really I know, but you have to like them and then not like and not succumb to all this other stupid shit. And that's the stupid shit. Like, honestly, I don't give a fuck who you go hang out with, be a grown up. I don't know, like, tell me if it goes good, I don't. I don't like, I don't want to be momming anybody. I don't want to tell you what to do, and I honestly don't want to be told what to do. Everybody knows, Like that's my biggest thing. Don't tell me what to do. But like I guess generally in relationships rules come up. But we've been reading the Ethical Slut, which I'm an ethical slut. I'm working on the ethical but but it's it's definitely like it's definitely helping me understand just like the tools that we can use to better have these conversations and to like counteract these feelings of jealousy that don't serve us. You know, like my whole thing is just respect me and keep it real. You know, if you hurt people, let me know, if you'd be looking for love and all these other things, just let me know so I'm aware and I can make the decision. But you know, the traditional way of how we go about things is just so it's so counterproductive to your fucking mental health. Caring about what somebody else is doing all day and when they're not in your presence literally does not help your schedule or your mental health because just like I said at the top of the episode, what I don't have control over, I have no like what am I supposed to do with that? You know, everybody does as their own person, and when they are away from you, you have no control over that. And what is really to gain from stressing about that? Absolutely fucking nothing, it's a waste of time. So it's just I commend you, Erica for keeping your head straight and your vagina clear and keeping your mind unclouded with without the dicks, because Lord knows, dicks confuse things. And honestly, recently, I was with some I was just amongst some guys, some good friends of mine, and you know, all really good men, professional, you know, caring fathers, partners, and they're all telling me how they got side chicks. They all have side chicks. You know, they have main partners or people they live with or wives, but they are indulging in outside relationships. And it's just like, damn, I feel like a lot of the times in marriages, the women, the women get the short end of the stick because women get this this stigma that we can't handle honesty, that we're so jealous, that we're territorial. I mean, and really the truth is us be real, niggas, be the most, but they just don't give us the opportunity to to choose. And it's just like I literally was like, I don't think I'm gonna get married. I don't. I don't think I don't. I don't want to be in a monogamous relationship where someone is leading me to believe we're having it we're in monogamy, but we're not. And you're you're seeking outside really like outside sex or like emotional support from someone else, because you can't share that with me. It's just like, what the fuck is the point of doing all this? If that is, if that's what you plan on doing, how about just be honest with the fucking person you're with with. You know, the one thing they don't tell you before you become a mom is that after births, your bladder's gonna be trash.
Speaker 1: It's done. I pee when I giggle every time, every time I sneeze over.
Speaker 3: And then they tell you do kegels like anyone remembers.
Speaker 1: To do kegels right ever?
Speaker 3: Never who has time? But now we got time.
Speaker 2: We got time because we always got time for self pleasure. So when you combine self pleasure with also tightening your pelvic floor all at once.
Speaker 1: You can't beat that.
Speaker 2: The intensity offers both internal and external vibration too, so you can actually experience mind blowing pleasure while using the intensity.
Speaker 3: And right now, intensity is offering our people a special code. That's right. If you go to poor Moah right now. You get an additional twenty five dollars off intensity with our checkout code GMBC.
Speaker 2: You can use this code along with any code on their website that's twenty five dollars off on all ongoing promotions. When you go to poormah dot com that's Pouremoi dot com and use promo code GMBC. These conversations that we're having right now, we're not conversations that were being had seventeen years ago. Especially they were probably teenagers when they started, when they hooked up. They've grown together. Like it's really hard to like, it's not impossible, but it's hard to have these conversations when you've already made these like set in stone agreements with one another and this is who I am. But it's like, Nigga, you not who you were when you were seventeen. You're not who you were when you were twenty four, You're not who you were when you were twenty eight. Like these relationships and these structures for relationships keep us beholden to like change our.
Speaker 1: Minds about things.
Speaker 2: And it's just it does no one, It does everyone a disservice in the relationship and I do believe that you can be in a relationship and have these set things then and then like I believe that there's relationships that maybe started out really traditional that maybe are really untraditional.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Is that common? I feel like maybe not that common, but it is a possibility. And that's how you know you really found your partner. That's how you know you've really found that person that you really fuck with because they've allowed you to continue to grow and they've grown with you, and they've and they've grown without you, and and.
Speaker 1: That's really what it's about. It's like growing you being able.
Speaker 2: To grow individually and then come together and like check in and make sure that there's still synergy there.
Speaker 1: That's what I want.
Speaker 2: It used to make me sad even in the beginning of this podcast, or like, well, while I've been exploring like what nonmnogamy looks like for me, and like do do I want to be married or like do I want to be a wife or blah blah blah, that like, ultimately I know that people grow out of each other, right, and like it doesn't always happen, but it does, and like that's kind of sad, Like that that kind of kills the fairy tale of like we're gonna be together forever, but lately I've kind of flipped that and I don't find it sad anymore. I find it kind of beautiful, like that like we can I can share in these moments with someone and that like maybe it's not for us ever, but like that we were able to be present with one another and share in those times, and that there might be someone else out there that is more compatible for me in my future self and that's exciting, you know, Like I feel like there's something going on inside of my body that is really starting to like unravel this deep sense of like territorialness that I've had in relationships and expectation. And it doesn't feel painful to do because I guess I've been semi. I guess I've been doing the work and I've been attracting these men that have kind of led me to the space. And I appreciate these men, all of them, Like none of them have been perfect, but I'm not fucking perfect, but they've led me here and I'm I'm I'm happy. I mean, I do I want you know. I talked about this on one of our calls, and the Diktoks and we were talking about manifesting and like what we want to manifest and I shared and I'll share here even though like I really only want to share with the tribe on Patreon, but I'll give you.
Speaker 1: Give you what my my manifestation is.
Speaker 2: And I'm really like in a space of I'm ready to manifest you know, my next partner, And I say next because I don't know if it's the last, And you know, I did that with my with poetry Bay, and I got exactly what I asked for. I really did. I wasn't specific enough, and that's what I've realized. There were definitely some bullet points that needed to go underneath some of the things. And I want to encourage y'all to do the same, like make that list, like if you're if you're in the space right now to start manifesting your partner. And this is the advice that my mom gave me, is be very specific, like super specific, and ask for every fucking little thing. Don't be like modest and like think, oh that's too much, Like I can't ask for a rich nigga and a big dick, Like no, bitch, yes you can, and you should and also make sure you put bullet points under the rich nigga. Make sure he's not a drug dealer, rapper, or any other of the other illegal activities. If you're like me, you dread looking at your credit card statement every month. I do not blame you. That's why I'm so happy I found Upstart. Upstart can lift that weight off your shoulders that you can finally feel the relief of being free of credit card debt.
Speaker 3: I can hear the sound of debt freeness already. Upstart is the fast and easy way to pay off your debt with a personal loan, all online, whether it's paying off credit cards, consolidating high interest debt, or funding personal expenses. Over half a million people have used upstart to get a simple fixed monthly payment. With a five minute online rate check, you can see your rate upfront for loans between one thousand to fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Halla find out.
Speaker 2: How upstart can lower your monthly payments today when you go to upstart dot com slash choices, that's upstart.
Speaker 3: Dot com slash choices. Don't forget to use our URL to let them know we sent you.
Speaker 2: Loan amounts will be determined based on your credit, income and certain other information provided in your loan application. Go to upstart dot com slash choices.
Speaker 3: And under the big that it works, that it works, that he wants to do sex, that he's sexual, and that it gets hard, like you have to get super specific. It's not just big girthy dick has sex drive gets hard. You know, you got to get super specific with all the things. Don't think for one second because me and Erica are testament that if you're not specific, it will come just like you've listed it without the specifics okay, And you can't do nothing with a big, non sexual dick, okay. I Also, I am trying to untangle my territorialness because I'm like free and open and I want to be able to do what I want to do and you know, go do what you want to do. But I'm the primary partner, you know, like I'm the Hello, I'm number one, and don't for one second think that I'm not, and don't even put it that way. And also like, because there is there is openness, whether it's not, there's no hierarchy. But I'm finding like I don't know if I'm okay with this or not but like I want to be at the top of the hierarchy and then I'm fine with everything that happens underneath me. But I don't even know if that's like really living the ethical open life, because it's probably something within me that I have to check that makes me feel like I need to be put on this pedestal. In order for you to explore openly, you.
Speaker 2: Have to know too, Like there's that pedestal, Like that pedestal is a danger.
Speaker 1: It's dangerous up there because if.
Speaker 2: One leg just like knocks out, like the whole thing falls over, you know, Like that's why the pedestal thing is like it's I feel like it's a slippery slope.
Speaker 3: What do you mean if one leg falls out?
Speaker 2: Like if one leg and that pedestal, what does a pedestal usually has about three legs? If one is out, the shit gonna fall over.
Speaker 3: Bitch, you say, like I won't be number one, and then someone else will have to take like come and take my place.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that a man's attention, especially if you're going to allow him to go and and be free, like you say, and you want to be the main one, you can't guarantee that you are going, like you're going to get all of his attention all the time when you open up that door.
Speaker 1: Like that's just not how the world works. That's not how life works. That's not how niggas work.
Speaker 2: You have to know that, Like even like that's why I like we need to have Bayon because they let you, Like, you have to know that, Like there's going to be a newness when a man meets someone new. There's going to be something that you don't have that she has, and that's what attracted him to her, you know, And if you are going to really live this like open life, which for me, like I don't necessarily want to live an open life. And that's what I've realized too, Like I do want partnership, I do want sacredness in my relationship, but I want constant communication with my partner. But is it okay if if if he falls in love with someone else. Am I not going to be hurt?
Speaker 1: Of course? I'm going to be hurt, of course, But I can't what am I supposed to do? I'm not about to make no nigga love me. That don't work.
Speaker 2: I try to do that already, bleaching my hair and doing all that dumb shit like.
Speaker 1: No I'm not, I'm not, and like I'm bomb, so I'll find someone else.
Speaker 3: That's our struggle to become ethically open and non jealous. It's an every day it's an everyday battle to be a non jealous individual and just to subscribe to free love. You know, there are risks that you take, and it's not even a risk. It's just letting life happen and being okay with it and just understanding that, like we're all in our journeys and we're all gonna shift and evolve and love differently. And if I find you in the journey and it works good, if you stay good, if you keep going cool.
Speaker 2: It's just about working on yourself and like everything else will fall into place.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I was on the Shade Room, very classy news source earlier today and flies, you know, plies just be dropping the knowledges. He just be, he'd be knowing shit. I wish we could applies on the podcast I need. I would love to talk to him, but he posted this on I guess it was Twitter, and he said, you don't fix your breasts, your ass, your stomach, your hair, your lashes, your nails, your lips, your knees, et cetera. And you wonder why you still ain't happy because you ain't never fixed your soul. Damn plies applies with talking that shit, and it goes both ways. Cause for niggas, like niggas aren't usually fixing their bodies. They're usually trying to get to the bag right. They feel like they're going to get to this bag and suddenly everything's going to fall into place. And I've seen it happen time and time again. It doesn't make you more happy like it's just it doesn't make you happier in relationships like you getting all this work done, you're gonna find your dream man, and you're still going to be unhappy because you're not happy with yourself. All summer is dedicated to working on loving myself even more and manifesting you know, my my next partner in whatever form that means same.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, sis, I need to work on loving myself and until I get there, like I can start writing the list, but I realized that there's no time frame on partnership and on love, but that definitely will not manifest until I manifest that same energy. For myself. You know, I rush into something last year during COVID because that's what COVID did. But you know, and it was a good thing. He was a good guy, but I wasn't ready and that relationship shed a lot of light on that. And and I'm happy. I'm happy to do the work. And I realize, like I'm excited to do it because the sooner I do it, the sooner I can manifest that partner and I can move on to healing some other shit, into growing in other ways and like even that much more so, to becoming like the best version of myself. So I am excited to take this summer to do those things with my bestie and to just focus on selfs and just not put pressure on the relationship part. Like I'm not. I'm not worried. I look good. I'm a cool ass bitch. And you know, niggas will come.
Speaker 1: Speaking of them, come, let's do a whori.
Speaker 3: Who stories.
Speaker 1: I think it's time for a horror story. It's been a while.
Speaker 3: We need to talk about it. We need to talk about sex.
Speaker 1: I know we need to talk We do need to talk about sex.
Speaker 2: And also speaking of sex, just side note, you guys, I know, you guys have seen me post this and we've been doing an ad with Dipsy.
Speaker 1: You guys, I fucking love Dipsy. This is not an ad.
Speaker 2: This is just like for real, like Dipsy is my new ship, and it's like an erotic audible. It's like erotic audible stories. And I was listening to the other day. There's just one called five years. Go listen to five years on dipsy because the shit I was it made me what, It made me come because I was masturbating as I was listening to it. It was it was bombed. So if you guys are not some sex we just want to, you know, masturbate and need new content, definitely check out the Dipsy app. With our code, you get thirty day free trial. It's what is our code, GMBC. I think you have to you have to.
Speaker 1: Click the link.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put the link in the episode of this in the description of this episode. But it's bomb And also sharonas Jackson has like a little series on there. You know, the actor from Insecure, and he has an xy deep voice and I didn't realize that whatever. Basically I had sex with Sharona's sort of anyway. Time for horse stories in the sky. I've been messing around since we were teens. He is a dom and would set tasks such as wear a plug to work, et cetera. One night he told me to wear a plug and we met up. I did some food shopping first with it. I did some food shopping first with it in, and then we drove around. He ripped my tights and played with me while I drove. We pull over in his industrial in this industrial estate, behind a shop, he plays with me. I give him head in the car. We get out and he tells me to bend over this metal box. I was too tight, so he took the plug out and put it in my mouth first for me. There very glad. I douced for the first time. Wow, I don't know how. I don't know if I would be able to put the plug in my mouth.
Speaker 3: Don't double dip. Don't double dip me. You gotta see if you gotta wipe it off, you gotta do something. But the button, the vagina in the mouth, we have to we have to keep it up. The vagina in the mouth. Whatever the ass is its own thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, So uh, he fucks my pussy comes in my ass and then puts the plug back in.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: As we leave, the alarm goes off and all the lights come on behind the shop.
Speaker 1: I'm a good girl. She ain't nobody's good girl. You a liar?
Speaker 2: Pash goodbye. It be them good girls, it'd be the nastiest. I'm a good girl, So I panicked that I was caught. Also, in later conversation that night, he called me classy. That made me laugh, and I reminded him that he did just come in my ass in the alley, So how classy am I really?
Speaker 3: I just want to be clear. You can You could be classy and get fucked in an alley, in the ass and put the butt plug in your mouth. Classiness is not synonymous with your kinky sex life.
Speaker 1: A men, A men.
Speaker 2: If you guys have any hories that you want to send in, please please, please please please do send them to info at good momspadchoices dot com. In the subject line put hory or horse story and we will gladly share them over the interwebs anonymously. Well, I love you, my love, I gotta go, though I.
Speaker 3: Love you too, I know, I know, I don't want to see you today.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see you either.
Speaker 3: I don't want to come to your house for like five days.
Speaker 1: Don't come all right, you guys.
Speaker 3: Well, well, everybody, have a wonderful week.
Speaker 1: Make sure you go rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, follow.
Speaker 3: Us on Patreon, go to patreon dot com, backslash Good Moms Bad Choices to get all the inside scoop, and visit us on Instagram. I had Good Mom's underscore Bad Choices.
Speaker 2: And also make sure you check out our merge. We have some fire merge you guys. We just dropped a new tank for the summer and it says Mama comes first, because we do and we should. So well check that out and we will see you next week.
Speaker 3: This is bye solo record.
Speaker 1: Let's us say us
Speaker 3: Unzula