Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone. I want to make sure we get one of these up, so we're on a little earlier than normally. We're gonna be here all day anyway, so I just want to make sure we get a good post show up. I do want to grab a couple of calls here. This is Alex in Wichita, Kansas. Who's on the phone. Alex? What's up, buddy?
Speaker 2: Hey, how's it going good?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm doing pretty good.
Speaker 1: What can I do for you?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 5: I was just letting you know that you can post that video of me from Saturday on Instagram.
Speaker 1: What video is that of me dancing on the stage with my shirt up?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: You teapot guys, oh tep So listen, you won't know unless you were there. But I brought Alex up on stage and we played a game and he won kind of one, kind of lost. But I said, hey, I'm not gonna post us on the internet a promise, and so I didn't. I never posted anything about it, and people were begging me post a teapot guy. Wouldn't do it, wouldn't do it? Are you sure this is you?
Speaker 5: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: How can you prove it? I don't know. What do you do for a living? Oh? There we go.
Speaker 5: I inspect an airplane.
Speaker 1: That's it all unless he just heard the guy, but he got pretty specific. Yeah it's funny. And then but again, I was going to be a man of my word. As funny as it was, I was not going to post what he did on stage wasn't bad. It just was like, if you do this, because he wanted a bunch of money doing it, how much money did I give you? One dollars? It's awesome.
Speaker 6: I just do all the.
Speaker 1: Money out of my pockets on I had to take it all. Okay, thank you Alex for that. Then I will go and and go through the archives and post that if you're cool with it. I appreciate you coming to the show. Jeff fun Oh yeah, I had a great time. Thanks man. I appreciate that. And okay, well maybe not today, but tomorrow I may get the teapot guy up. It's a really funny segment. Thanks Alex.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: See Buddy Christine is on Christine you were on the Bobby Bone Show. What's going on?
Speaker 5: Oh? Good morning studio?
Speaker 2: Hey, Amy, So I'm a little behind on the podcast, I've been so bless us, but I know you are were you guys have been talking about a different easier way to call like an.
Speaker 5: Ex husband or verse husband. So I wanted to share with you what I call mine and I call him my husband.
Speaker 4: Did we toy with I don't know what it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like if we just said wesband real quick, people would just think they heard husband speech impediment. Yeah, it's tough with Amy and your my husband. I think it's funny, it's like Elmer Fudd, but that would be difficult for us here. I like that though my husband. I think you have to address it every time a right, not that we don't when we say reverse husband, but at least people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean we have to figure something out because I just barely even every time I bring him up, I stutter around it. Like Ben, you know the when we were marry a husband.
Speaker 1: What about your ex? Well that's what we said, is she didn't like that?
Speaker 4: Well the X I guess. I guess I could ask Ben what he says to people.
Speaker 6: Probably the ex wife probably don't talk about it. Show.
Speaker 1: That's true, Christine. We appreciate that. Thank you, for calling us. You got it, bye, I see you later.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox is all upset about some lunch thing. Are you going on the lunch today? Yeah, So he's upset at or not that he has to go. He's upset at our company because of.
Speaker 6: Why because we did some contest. I don't know where they get to come to Nashville and eat with some members of the Bobby Bone Show for lunch and we're not.
Speaker 1: Coming up here too. It's part of They're gonna come sea and hang out with all of us, myself included, in like hour and a half.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they're not gonna get to go eat it a Nashville's staple restaurant. We're going to a hotel restaurant like that has nothing to do with Nashville, just some random hotel. Were going to go to the restaurant inside the hotel, Like wouldn't we go to like one of the hot chicken places what Nashville is known for seems really dumb for people to be whoever's higher up to be making those kinds of decisions. What's the name of the place. It's just a hotel, I don't know, but there are nights restaurants and hotels, right, but it's not. You don't come to Nashville and be like, I'm going to go to that hotel restaurant.
Speaker 1: It depends what it is. There are hotel restaurants that when friends come to town, we take them there because it's really good. I'm confused. Why is he so mad about this Likensville. I don't even ask that anymore.
Speaker 6: I don't know. Listen, when you go to Nashville to eat, you know something? Oh, you went to eat with the Bibone Show'd you go to one of those Nashville restaurants hot Chicken place? No, we went to a restaurant, a hotel that I've never heard of.
Speaker 1: I think the first question is who's a Bybone show? Instead of what so? But you don't know what it is, Morgan, do you know?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's called the Pool Club.
Speaker 3: It's at Virgin Hotels, and it is a cool spot and it's close to here.
Speaker 4: I think they were doing it for convenience of the.
Speaker 1: Show, that it's cool. So he's getting mad since they bent over backward to make sure it was convenient for the show.
Speaker 4: It's nice rooftops, super.
Speaker 6: Fans by the pool.
Speaker 4: Like you can see Nashville.
Speaker 6: Never it wasn't nice. It's just not like you don't when people come, you don't say, oh, you should go to the pool top club, you say you should go to Hattie Bees. You should go to Princess Hot Chick.
Speaker 1: They're going to do that. They maybe they have hot chicken there and maybe they.
Speaker 6: Don't have hot chicken.
Speaker 4: Summer brunch menu Nashville hot Chicken, hot chicken breakfast, No, and.
Speaker 1: They get to see the skyline.
Speaker 6: But they are not known for their hot chicken.
Speaker 1: But this is not the only meal they're getting to eat here. Hey, Scuba Steve would like to add to this.
Speaker 7: And this idea was picked between me and someone else named Rick. We thought it was a nice place. When it's somewhere nice, I would go nice and and Hattie Bees is basic, like anyone can get that anywhere.
Speaker 6: Line. Sorry, we couldn't work something out, so.
Speaker 7: We want to make it feel a little bit more like VAP status by take him to a nice hotel, rooftop bar, not Hattie Bees.
Speaker 1: I think that's great. Yeah, how did they win this?
Speaker 7: So remember we did that thing Access Day about a month or so ago, where it's like a contest sweep, so they had to sign up on our site and then if they got picked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was it? We were also had like a bunch of deals from Yeah, the market's huge company. And so did they outbid everybody? Or a drawing? It was a drawing and they won the drawing. Oh that's cool. Yeah, And where are they coming in from? Do you know? I gotta check my notes on They don't live here though, No, no, they can't. They flew it's a whole thing. They flew him in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a whole expense paid trip.
Speaker 1: Hey, next time we do those giveaways, though, lunchboxes just be in charge of the whole thing.
Speaker 6: You asked them, would you rather go eat hot chicken Nashville what they're known for? Would you really go to some random restaurant you never heard of?
Speaker 1: Well, if you ask it, like I bet, I know what the answer would be. But if you ask it in a realistic way.
Speaker 4: It's more of like, do you want to go to this cool rooftop restaurant and have an experience with the look at all.
Speaker 1: Of downtown Nashville video? That sounds cool? We are you gonna go wait for an hour and a half in line?
Speaker 6: No? You wouldn't have to wait in line. You understand that you can call the restaurant and be like, YO.
Speaker 1: Called the restaurant and they let you in. Hatti Bees.
Speaker 6: I've never tried.
Speaker 4: No, I don't okay, no, no, I'm not doing that. I don't care if they did that. I'm out. I'm not going.
Speaker 1: Who's going?
Speaker 4: I am?
Speaker 6: I am?
Speaker 4: I am? Oh cool scuba? Hey are we allowed to have signature SIPs?
Speaker 1: I think it's all expensive paid. Okay, you're trying to get drunken.
Speaker 4: I'm just looking.
Speaker 6: I didn't hear Eddie is Edny not going?
Speaker 1: I'm not going. Yeah, I can't go either. I didn't know. I didn't even know what's today. But they're coming in in like an hour fifteen or so. Yeah, can I hang out?
Speaker 6: Okay? Cool?
Speaker 1: Thank you lunchbox.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just thought it was interesting. It's weird.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't really think it's weird, because.
Speaker 6: Like when I have buddies come down, they're like, hey, do we gotta go to Hottie Bees. I've never heard him say we got to go to.
Speaker 1: But that's because your host.
Speaker 4: I have had a lot of friends coming town. I've actually never taken them.
Speaker 1: You should, amy, it's actually pretty good.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to lot.
Speaker 1: I've never brought anybody to Hatty Bees either. It's so good. I've only ever been once. It's good. I like it, but I'm not a big hot chicken person, honestly. No, it's better is getting that. What do you do Uber Eats or whatever? Like we do that all the time when I have people in town, Like, let's just bring into the house. You should Uber Eats, Hattie Bee to that restaurant lunchbox and really give them the double dip.
Speaker 6: I could do that. I could do it. You do that for him, or you just walk over to Hatty Bees just a block away and wait line. You don't have to wait in line, guys, if you go at the right times.
Speaker 4: I see lines when I drive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'll be a line. It's like chicken on a Tuesday, Yes, on a Tuesday any day.
Speaker 6: And you guys, I ride my bike by their all time.
Speaker 1: There's no line because you drive you Roger bike coming in the morning. It's right about crack early Raymund who has a warning for me something I've been doing on my Instagram that I don't realize. Is this a safety issue?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Not that, but I noticed when you go on trips you do it, and then it seems like when you have people in town, you'll do it and it'll be on your stories. But sometimes you'll also do posts. You've been doing a good job of hiding it a little bit. Food picks. I'm just warning you you're gonna become food pick guy if you do too many of them.
Speaker 6: Oh man, I don't mind being.
Speaker 1: Food pick guy. That's not a bad thing. But I don't really post food in my feed.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just noticed it. When you went to New Hampshire there was something. Yeah, because it was the greatest food ever had of my life, So that makes sense. But I just don't want you to be labeled food pick guy. I wouldn't mind being food pick guy if I take pictures of good food when I girl a bunch. Now, I'm not good. I'm not great at it. I'm pretty good at it. I'm not great. I'm not Eddie. Is that a bad thing posting food? That's what I'm saying. I don't. It's not half eat and I never post half eat food.
Speaker 6: I never.
Speaker 1: It's always like right when it comes to the table, if it's interesting to look at or it's something that I've never had before. I'll take a picture of it.
Speaker 4: Now, why is it bad to be food pick guy.
Speaker 1: It's just when somebody looks at your instagram, be careful with that. I was doing too many sunset picks and people go, oh, your sons, you are sunset guy. We like that.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's like when I would see sunsets, I would think of you, and come to think of it, you haven't done it all.
Speaker 1: I hate it that you're not as much sunset mister sunset guy. His apartments lifted up so he takes picture of the sunset. And even when storms come in, I'll go, you storm guy to Ray, I go straight to your instagram, and I know the storm coming in.
Speaker 4: That is true, especially if it's coming from the west side direct.
Speaker 1: I know you're gonna have the first view into town. Yes, he has the first apartment at the city line. I wouldn't mind being food pick guy. I'm not going to be food influencer because I don't know enough about food. I think it would be fun to be a golf influencer because I was thinking to myself, Man, what I used to do. Man, it's on a golf course. I would never let us play. They didn't let the grunt workers play golf. And if I could somehow become a golf and have a sort of career being something in golf, that would be hilarious and like the greatest way to be. Like they wouldn't let you play on the golf course. Now they're paying you to go wear their clothes on the golf course.
Speaker 4: So like if you're a golf oh clothes, Okay, I've seen golfings. Like, does the you know, American Golf Association hire you or something?
Speaker 1: No, it would be like a brand, the like the PG It'd be like a brand.
Speaker 6: It would be what's.
Speaker 1: The for PGA Professional Golf? What do you call it?
Speaker 4: America? The American Golf Association?
Speaker 1: I trusted there was a different leak called the AGA. I didn't realize you were just doing letters out there.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, Like you know, the Walnut people, didn't they hire you once?
Speaker 1: They did?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Cons Sorry, let's get that right then?
Speaker 1: Can we get MPR on the phone just to.
Speaker 4: Sit it was a nut, a nut, I had the wrong nut. I'm just saying, there's like, you know, California grapes grape all over had hired me for stuff at some point, So, I mean I get it. That's why I was picturing golf like they're trying to promote the overall, but you're talking about a clothing Yeah.
Speaker 1: Brand clothing brands, clubs and clubs balls, Yeah, that would be brand all brands.
Speaker 4: I mean, so you could do that.
Speaker 1: But also for example, like speakers that you put on golf cart. There's all kinds of market there. I just haven't really dedicated myself to it. But I think, just in a twist of fate, to show other kids that aren't allowed to do stuff, you later can be an influencer on that same stuff stick in their butt. Did you think about that when you were working on the golf course or you just know they were no such things an influencer ready or social media?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But did you ever think like, well, one day I'm going to be part of golf. No, I thought one day I'd like to play that was it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you need to call that course and be like, hey, got room for me? Now do you like me? Now? I you played it?
Speaker 1: I played well? I played it once many many years ago. Yeah, and it was a dump. Well yeah, because you're not working there any maybe that's what it is. Keeping it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you walk in, you got all your like nice golf you're on You're like, remember me, I used to work maintenance here.
Speaker 1: And then you can tell the dude weedy used to be mistake. I go chase down a guy weed. It ain't just to show um, hey man, you see his clothes paid for? H Yeah, So you know, I think that would be fun. I think that's a little goal you should do that. It's just like, become a golf influencer and then do it for a couple months and then quit. That's it. I just want to I don't want to do it for life. I just want to like do it because why it's a full circle deal and then just be done with it. I mean, not like pursuper suit and then then you should go for your PGA card. No, no, no, I'm not a good golf nobody, but that's their journey. No, I'm not doing that because I'd never do it. I'd never make it. You've been training for something. Maybe that's it that trust me, it could be trust me, it's not that.
Speaker 4: So see it is long term. You see these influences, then they start designing your own clothes, then you start designing your own. Hey, this this is a golf shirt designed by influencer Bobby. If they ever call me influencer Bobby, I quit whatever, Bobby.
Speaker 1: But yes, I'm just saying And I posted some golf content up there and I was like, I don't know if people are but I don't almost don't care anymore. I just want to be a I just kind of want to prove it to little kid me. I have a lot of those issues. What't it therapy yesterday? Did you talk to talk about this to them? Not the golf influencer thing, but how I'm just constantly trying to prove to the little kid version of me that it can be done.
Speaker 4: What would everybody's influencer be? Like if your golf influencer who.
Speaker 1: I don't understand your question. What kind of makes.
Speaker 4: Sense for you? Like if you become Because we're not we have social media fallings within in the day. I don't consider it's like online influencers, right.
Speaker 1: I do almost no ads. I mean none. I mean it may be one a year, and I get offered ad money all the time. I just don't want to have an Instagram that honestly, But there's nothing wrong if I just don't feel like I do a good enough job at it to make it that But I'm willing to in that space. That would be cool because I think I can do good content. But I would only be doing it to prove I mean, it's one of those unhealthy things, to prove to myself that it could be done. And then I would just be doing for a while and be like I'm done, I'm good. I'll move on to something else. Then I'll be a yoga influencer.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: That's the next step. Amy, what would you be. I'm trying to think, yes, a mental health So you're saying right now what you're trying to prove to your young self?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know, I guess, because I don't know that my younger self. I honestly, I don't know that I have that you have, like trying to prove to my younger self something which I get. Yours totally makes sense. But hm hmm.
Speaker 1: If now, though you're an influencer, I would say, that's whoever said that.
Speaker 4: I could represent their influencer co parenting.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good. It's a terrible word. Their influencer if their therap mental health mm hmmm, brain wins there. But yeah, you would do that, you'd be a therapy and feelings influencer.
Speaker 4: What was my product there? I mean therapy? Like, but if you get closed, what are they going to supply me with better? Hell therapy?
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, no, no, no, no, I'm not getting getting paid in money. Oh but I would just like wear their clothes and say I wear them.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, so you wear Yeah.
Speaker 1: You're not getting free hours of therapy.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well I don't know. It seems like that's what happens. You get to free close.
Speaker 1: Also, I get tons of free clothes, but I don't get paid right now, Well, you could do therapy, mental health whatever. That is a lot of mental health books, seminars.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox is a cycling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how to play soccer when you're older?
Speaker 4: Oh right, Oh my gosh, soccer.
Speaker 6: I mean I should get soccer gear. I mean, I don't know why we're not on that.
Speaker 1: I don't know where that because I don't think there's a huge market.
Speaker 6: Have you been on this show?
Speaker 1: For why we don't talking about golf on the show either, But this.
Speaker 6: Is on the show. There's on social media.
Speaker 1: Man, you don't know how we're not on that? Who's we? Because it's only you on your social media.
Speaker 6: So I'm saying social media, like, I mean, they see me out on the pitch.
Speaker 1: Who's they?
Speaker 6: You keep saying America? What social media? So what do they see him on golf course? Social media?
Speaker 1: No, but you said I don't understand how we're not and I don't know who we is me.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm saying the people of America like the company, like, I don't see what company? Adidas, Nike? I mean, oh you.
Speaker 1: Would suggest, Oh, they just see you on Instagram and know that.
Speaker 6: I have a following and be like, yo, he's on the pitch. We need to get him some stuff and boom, boom boom, Like I can't believe Adidas doesn't send us uniforms for my team.
Speaker 4: Okay, Nike. I just got an email from Nike about something and I could send it to lunchboxes. I mean, I'm not it didn't make sense for me to do it, but it is some social post thing. But Nike.
Speaker 1: Right now, Amy's getting Nike offers. Well, yeah, like, why come you see any soccer pictures you have up in your last fifteen pictures.
Speaker 6: But no, no, it's usually story.
Speaker 1: Nobody cares about stories. Stories are again secondary. When they buy stuff, they buy feed posts with also two added stories. Nobody cares about stories.
Speaker 6: Oh I didn't know that. Well, then I'll post more of my posts.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking at lunch boxes soccer three, five, six, seven.
Speaker 6: Eight nine. It's been a while.
Speaker 1: I usually do it eighteen. There's no soccer within. I mean, I'm still scrolled. That's why the companies aren't seeing it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, that's why I was meaning.
Speaker 1: I'm all the way back now to October twenty twenty two. No soccer twenty two. Do you expect companies to go to your stories when they don't even go to your Yeah?
Speaker 6: When you when you tag them.
Speaker 4: You don't want Wait, do you wear Nike? Okay, I'll send you this thing. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm a feeling he doesn't wear Nike all the time. That's why I answered it like that. He was more like, yep, I will, I've got a Nike shirt. Yeah, Eddie, what would you do? I mean, I'd be a smoke master influencer.
Speaker 4: But real, that's good.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's the deal with all that? Though, there are so many people out there that just like you know, they see how you do your things, and oh, that's not how you do it. You need to do it this way. You need to do it that way. Who cares tell me that about the show every day? Oh my gosh, Eddie shows terrible shows terrible. You suck, everybody sucks. Okay, well let's have a look at these numbers. Have a look at this, and now go and kiss my butt. Maybe I should tell them that then, but don't worry about it. I even look at other like you know, grill Masters or whatever on Instagram and they get a lot of you know, trash talk too. But what's great about trash talk and this is what people forget. It's still engagement and it still is what makes the posts scene. The more engagement you get, the more they share it. I love when people come after me because all it does is create some you suck.
Speaker 6: I hate you.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, Bo's getting lifted up because people are in the comments fighting about it. That's crazy to me. I get my feelings hurt and I just lay in bed for the rest of the day. That's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 4: Can you should come on over to my therapy.
Speaker 1: We can help each other out, Amy, Amy, you went to that morning show boot camp? I did, and how did that go? We just touched on it yesterday.
Speaker 4: I it went really well, like I saw it. I never been to anything like that, and I know it's been going on for a long time, and I know you've been a few times and you've spoken on a panel before, which that's the only reason why I went is Dennis Clark, who we work with, was like, he was like, Hey, I want you on this panel, and for me, I was kind of geeking out meeting this one girl, Kristen who I used to listen to on Bob and the showgram Now she's on the Burt Show. Yeah, but back when I lived in North Carolina, she was on the Raleigh station there with Bob and I knew her, and then she left to go to Burt and so she was there with Burt and their whole show there. I guess they all go together every year. Like there was six of them there. I don't think he has more people on his team than that, but he's like six. They're very into it, and so I don't know. I thought it was good. I was there, tried to do my best to represent the show.
Speaker 1: What'd you talk about? What was the last time I went was a few years ago. Charlotte and I did a thing together. They were like best friends who were the same but different, and then we got up and talk to us too, So that was our thing. It was like, how are we so alike and so different but still so alike?
Speaker 4: Bob, when Bob Pittman spoke our CEO, he mentioned.
Speaker 1: Both of y'all in what way, like fired next, deserve a raise? What's up?
Speaker 4: I forget exactly, but like sort of like power players just kind of talking about like the top, and it's like, that's an opportunity and that could go to I mean, because it's not like you know, however many years ago, that's not where you were. So it's like you've got a room full of people who knows when they could be the.
Speaker 6: Next hopefully a long time.
Speaker 4: It's not all, it's not.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of different tops.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's all different genres. I mean, there's different things. There's a lot of talk about AI. There was a lot of I met even some listeners but they're on radio in different markets though, but they listened to us, and I met a lot of people were working on in their market. So it's really just neat to be around people that do what you do all over they So.
Speaker 6: When you're watching our CEO talk, what do you say about me?
Speaker 4: Oh, we didn't come up, you know, nobody else came up. No, I think Bobby Bones. I don't think he said Bobby Bone Show. Maybe maybe maybe he did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know. Like a real question here, So like when we see him at these events, should I talk to him more like should Bob? Yeah? Like like should I like make it a point of like, hey man, I've talked to you in a couple of years.
Speaker 4: I don't say that. I don't think I would say that. I think absolutely you should say hi to people. And what I would do is if quickly he's on the go, he's a busy man, and I would just say hey Bob, lunchbox, Bobby Bone Show, I would say that. I'm not saying that's good as you. I do the same thing to anybody high up, because I don't want to assume that they know who I am and then just be like hey, good to see you, like and he'll be like oh and then just keep walking like that's what I And then if he stops and talks more than great, But yeah, you should.
Speaker 1: Say, but lunchbox won't do that. He says, they're not gonna remember me. They don't. What's the point of saying they never do until they do exactly?
Speaker 6: So I'm asking any because there is one I say hi to and he's.
Speaker 1: Still It took me years to get anybody to acknowledge me in that corporate space. Yeah, forever. And then what I would do is I'd be like, hey, you get lunch sometime and they'd be like, yeah, sure, they live four states over. I'm like, hey, I'm in town, and I wouldn't really be going to town, but I would just go to town to have lunch with them. Like it's crazy, It's crazy, okay. And as I was broke and I would fly Southwest, have dinner with the Texas market, the supervisor there and like a regional guy. When they weren't down, I was like, I'm gonna be hurt the same time you guys are having that meeting. So you guys have dinner. They're like, yeah, surely takes help. This flight. Get over there, finished dinner, get back on a plane, fly home, not tell anybody to do the show the next morning. It's brutal, but it was worth it because I just would make a point to be sort of a politician, but to also have integrity and value, so not really a politician. Yeah, how do you relate to those guys though, because they're all normal dudes. They were like, look at Rod, normal dude, our boss. He is as high as you could be, just about he's not the CEO, but he's like the head of all of this format, plus just straight markets that aren't even in this format, like cities and so. But Rod was a guy. He was Rock and Rod in Ducah, Kentucky. He was just on here rock and Rod. And then when I knew Rod was the first ever guy to come and say, hey, I think what you're doing is different and pretty good. But he was going to like hire me to do afternoons in Miami. At one point I didn't know this, and then he ended up leaving that station. I don't think I would taking that job, but who knows. And so, but he's just a dude who moved up. And so everybody who's up high was also just a dude or a lady who once.
Speaker 4: Wasn't high, like even Bob Hitman was.
Speaker 6: The Mississippi radio DJ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's run six flags, he's run AOL, he started MTV.
Speaker 4: Oh century twenty one and yeah, I mean, he just it was interesting to hear how he climbed up because we just see him as at the top, but he what he was one of us. And then eventually he said, actually it wasn't very good. He goes air. I was actually pretty horrible. And then I decided to go to the programming side, and then he was doing like a program director.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I was glad you got that.
Speaker 6: I should ask him to lunch next time I see him. Hey, man, we should grab lunch one day.
Speaker 1: Give it a rip. Yeah, try it. See what he says.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you never know, Okay, I mean.
Speaker 1: And if he says, yes, taking a hot chicken, that's literally what I have done, as I have said, Hey, I'm gonna be up there and go to lunch in New York. I want to do whatever. Yeah, sounds great.
Speaker 4: I think he thought you sent me to watch him.
Speaker 1: To watch him, like I said, well, like maybe.
Speaker 4: You maybe you knew he was on like going to be doing a one on one which is very rare for him to do something like that, and because when I did say hi, and it is again very quick and we hug, I say hey, and he goes, oh, it's good to see it's good to see Bobby represented here. And I was like, I didn't say anything. I was like, I'm here, I'm for myself, I'm on a panel.
Speaker 1: Things.
Speaker 4: I didn't say that. No, I didn't say that. I just said, oh, I loved your talk. I'm very I'm very motivated. I think I said that, and then I walked away. I'm very motivated. He was motivating, but I think he thought maybe you were like, oh, dang, I can't be there, but we should have someone.
Speaker 1: Go watch, Hey, Morgan, what's a reverse roast Morgan's wanted to do. I was talking about the internet today when you go places and you do like on Tuesday's the day. Only day I'll go look at the Internet where it's like message boards or Facebook or the show Twitter. But Morgan wants to do what's called a reverse roast, except what is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so people make these mean comments on social media and they I don't think they realized that we actually see them. And so I think we should like put them on blast, so like they think they're roasting us, but we take the comment and we say their name and the comment they said, So we're like putting them out there, exposing them.
Speaker 4: I felt like a reverse saying so nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh, a reverse Rose. I thought we'd look at their profile and make fun of their pictures.
Speaker 4: I wasn't gonna do no.
Speaker 3: I was just like putting the basically putting they think that it's so private and that it's like then behind a computer being able to say these things. If we put them out there and like this is your name and this is what you've said.
Speaker 1: Well, Mike d had the idea of these people that troll country artists acting like they want something like they would do criminals to arrest them, and they come up here, we have the country artists in the studio. It's perfect.
Speaker 6: It's actually pretty good.
Speaker 1: It's perfect, face to face awkward for everybody. Yeah, we'll probably not do reverse Rose, but I like the idea, but we'll probably get sued if we go in there and start trashing somebody. Normal.
Speaker 4: Well, we don't have to trash them. We just say what they said.
Speaker 3: We just basically repeat their name with what they said.
Speaker 1: That's just giving them the plan. I also don't want to stoop. I don't want to. I don't want to stoop to their level. I do sometimes I don't want to.
Speaker 6: When I do, you'd have to say where they're from, because there's going to be a lot of Bill Jackson's from.
Speaker 1: He just says his names.
Speaker 4: Well, but like, maybe there's their employers listening.
Speaker 6: They get held accountable, maybe.
Speaker 4: They become a better person.
Speaker 1: Lose a job over No, not like lose a job that could be what happened. I appreciate the effort. We're gonna pass on that one. Ray Mundo says that Eddie is the one hundred bucks. Oh wowow do you know about this?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Go ahead? So I waited an entire year. Eddie wore my ray bands to the CMA Awards. It's when he had the pink eye, and so I really just wanted the covid or whatever the fungus that was on those glasses to die and disinfect. So I waited a whole year, rubbed him down with chlorox wipes, and then war them to the pool, and I swear within two seconds my eyes started itching and I was just I can't do it. I can't ever wear these ray bands again. What they're in Eddie? Where owes me one hundred dollars? Did you voluntarily give them to him? I believe he came and said, Ray, I need those sunglasses. I need sunglasses. But he didn't take them. You had to give them to him. That was very nice for me to do that. Yeah. Yeah, if you don't answer the questions. The second of all, it took a year. Well, I mean, looking at him, I would go, oh, it's only been a week since he wore those of the CMA awards. That was great. His stuff was all over him during the award show. I'll wait another week. Month turns into a year. I thought it was safe, and I'm telling you it's in my head now that he had pinki with but it's in your head. But it also is physical because my eye started to itch a little bit at the pool.
Speaker 6: It could have been the chlorox you put on them right before, Eddie. I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's saying that the sty somehow stay on the sunglasses for a year and then now he has it. I don't want you to pay for those sunglasses.
Speaker 4: No, that's like that, you know, just like you you think you itch, so you start itching?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah that's crazy. Yes, that's in its head. Yeah, Judge's gonna say no on that one, but I appreciate the effort. Yeah, thanks right. Did you go to the zoo? Yeah, where Nashal Zoo. I've been there before, but this is my second time going. There's a dragon there. Now?
Speaker 4: Is this his influencer?
Speaker 1: The zoo to the zoo? Zoom flitzer, zoom flintser No, I get drugged there, but I do enjoy it. Why what happened? Well, so, no, I went there this last time and it rained. It kind of sucked. And what I realized is with the kangaroos. So the first time they were all standing upright, they looked pretty tough, and I thought, man, I think these kangaroos could actually beat bones up. Because you said you want to box them, dude, it starts raining out. You should see these things. They are laying on the ground. They're so feeble, they're timid, scared. You could crush a kangaroo. I just find a cloudy day and challenge them. Yeah, you can fight them in the rain. You are spit on them on fighting them. I just saw a whole different side to them. They're all together, they're all laying down. Man. They looked so weak, but they did say watch out for the tail. Apparently that's the strongest part of them. Yeah, they whip you with it. I whoop a kangaroo though, random balance on the tail too. They balance on the test and they stugs bunny. No, no, this is that boxing one. It's your life they do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but not.
Speaker 1: Really really that's how they kicked you. But again, okay, that's a quick kick. They don't like just stand on their tail. No, no, they don't do they do tricks on their tail or anything. Yes, that'd be cool though, random kangaroud whoop it? Now, if I get unlucky, get the one percent of those real and muscular ones, I would suck, but also could get the one percent of like a baby, like an infant kangaroo that I would just stomp dead. Kangaroo Bobby one zero do for charity, Well a kangaroo charity Bobby one kangaro zero charity one. Okay, that's it. Let me play this real quick. This is boyemail six. Right would you play Joe from Illinois?
Speaker 7: The streak is over because.
Speaker 6: I had to refine make sure.
Speaker 1: You got me have a great day. Do you think it's that bleep I put in the Instagram post?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't really curse and Spanish on the Post show though, right I said, chingo. Okay, now you said it again, but that's Spanish. Yeah, so it doesn't count, right, But now you can't say it because you know it's a bad tell me, I asked, And some people say it means real bad, but some people say it's just it's not even the super bad one. It's not even curse word. It's just like a but when you're frustrated. It could be used different times. Great, I'm not using it in the bad way music, it in the frustrate light frustration way. Then you're fine. Good, there you go. All right, we're done. Oh that guy got a good chuckle out of that. I guess we didn't give a spot for a mineral. Scoob Steve, you just gonna find a spot in that. Sorry about that right now? Doing lunch spots is talking just played over him?
Speaker 4: That what that means? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah yeah?
Speaker 5: Amy?
Speaker 1: Is there an Amy podcast up today? The Fifth Thing?
Speaker 4: Yes, there's a bonus episode, The Fifth Thing.
Speaker 1: Cat there is a new bobbycast of Thomas Rhet up today for an hour. And I saw you guys did not get to do Sore Losers yesterday. What was broken?
Speaker 6: There's the room wasn't working, so the board was not working. So we threw a what do you call it? A ticket? We have to do a ticket rain check? No, what is it called? Yeah, you have to submit a trouble ticket. And they said they'd try to fix it.
Speaker 4: So why don't you come?
Speaker 1: You can do it anywhere else? When you do it in that room over there?
Speaker 6: They were working in there.
Speaker 1: What the office on my office? Everybody house in there does stuff too. There's two microphones.
Speaker 6: Oh it didn't sound good. Was not happy with the audio? Is that true?
Speaker 1: The audio in my office?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Circumstances beyond our control. You guys keep punting from what the real issue is here? So I don't know, so I'll just get off. There are they fighting?
Speaker 4: You guys fighting trouble in paradise?
Speaker 1: Are you? No?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Why would we be fighting football? What happened?
Speaker 6: What happened? I don't understand what was going?
Speaker 1: Just wanted to wait a day. Oh so there was nothing wrong?
Speaker 6: Nothing wrong?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, wait to day.
Speaker 4: Did you really submit a trouble ticket?
Speaker 1: My god, oh my god, I don't understand why you do this? Yeah, that was next level? Did you really submit a trouble ticket?
Speaker 6: Yes? Goodness, I don't know why you guys.
Speaker 4: I mean, you guys are how do you where do we go for that?
Speaker 6: I mean you guys like, oh, you guys are fighting because there's someone working.
Speaker 7: But I almost want to know, So how would you go about doing submitting a trouble ticket?
Speaker 6: Go online?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 6: Yet you've got to go to concur and hit You're wrong.
Speaker 1: You didn't do it.
Speaker 6: You didn't do it. It's okay, but thank you for trying.
Speaker 1: Dang, you guys caught him. But but that was like a big lot. I'm too trusting And Ray was like, I'm tired. We just didn't want to do it. And I was like, okay, so you guys aren't fighting though not fighting.
Speaker 4: But why the delay?
Speaker 6: Tiredness?
Speaker 1: What happened? And why did you punt it on to Ray going he didn't want to do it? The audio wasn't good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hit the echo?
Speaker 1: They do Morgan? Don't you do podcasting all the time?
Speaker 2: Every weekend?
Speaker 6: I think that sounds bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just I do four things in there sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that was a lilight lie. Are you making all this up?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: He's lying again. Okay, Mike, what do you think is happening here? In your opinion after watching this? What do you think is happening on this show? Right the second?
Speaker 6: I think they just didn't want to do it.
Speaker 1: Do you think all that he's saying has been as he makes stuff up?
Speaker 8: Maybe just as they went down all their options, they're like, it's not worth it, let's not do it.
Speaker 1: Do you think he filed a trouble ticket? No way, he said the email confirmation he pushed concur whatever that means?
Speaker 4: Wait, did you have maybe you had to interview cancel?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, guys, I've just I've told you.
Speaker 1: Why are you mad at each other?
Speaker 6: We're not mad at each other.
Speaker 1: So who decided not.
Speaker 6: To do it?
Speaker 1: Who was willing to do it, but who didn't want to do it?
Speaker 4: Is someone being a sore no.
Speaker 6: One was being a sore loser?
Speaker 1: Ray who wanted to do it? Who didn't want to do sore losers? Well, at the last second lunch, So at first we said don't do it today and then lunch. Why would you say don't do it today when you were going to do because I had a full plate. I had a lot to do, okay, And so then he goes, hey, man, let's really do it, and I said no, I literally have a ton of editing to do.
Speaker 6: Please leave me alone.
Speaker 1: So that's how we left it.
Speaker 6: And we didn't do it.
Speaker 1: So there, no, no, that was it. But you said there's a trouble ticket because it still it wouldn't work. Then at first you just said the stud didn't work, protecting, but the trouble ticket was a lie. That was a big one. I would never thought to go there, we filed a trouble ticket. Amy, you say he's protecting, but Ray just told us it. Now we didn't do it. Like period, When when did he protect anybody? Amy, He didn't protect anyone. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just feel like, sorry, I protect my boys.
Speaker 1: Now he's switching the narrative.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought Ray was like, hey, have a full play. I got what happened way and then he.
Speaker 6: Just told you what happened.
Speaker 1: He some of the material. He just wanted to wait today got it? Oh wait, we got it? Thank you.
Speaker 4: What's the mister y'all a recording today, thank you?
Speaker 1: Honest? I mean, Ray, raise your buddy with like that robbed the bank telling everything like we talked about this, Ray, Okay, we wore masks. Yes, that was us, all the lies. Dang dude, protecting your boy and then he got turned on. You went full trouble ticket though, Now go full trouble ticket. Never go where you can check for receipts. What's it called website?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is where we book our travel. Yes, that's like.
Speaker 6: You know how to use that this weekend, So that's the website. I can think.
Speaker 8: Basically, you could have just said we were tired yesterday. We didn't get to know what the reason was, though, So why would I lie about it? Why would I tell you everything else? But why would I lie and say we are tired?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: No, he's not ready to send this. Tommy stopped believing that one part of the line. Stop it, So he didn't. They didn't want to work yesterday.
Speaker 6: I mean that's what they paint this picture. But that's not accurate. Accurate.
Speaker 4: Something something is going on, like somebody has a disease. We don't know, fine, like you have a doctor's appointment.
Speaker 1: Right, who's got the disease? Not a disease. So in the end, you just were tired and you don't want.
Speaker 6: To do that's you want to you can write your own narrative, that's the story.
Speaker 4: You're not tired in.
Speaker 1: Ray was swamped and he said I can't do it. So it was all you Ray. No, it stirred out as lunch. He wanted to wait a whole day for the material, and then in the end I said no. Then he came back to you and said, let's just go ahead and do it. But you're like, no, I've already dedicated myself to the rest of this work. Correct, got it?
Speaker 6: Okay, But why do.
Speaker 1: You think he didn't want to do it?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, we've already talked.
Speaker 4: About it was the material.
Speaker 1: He liked the material. No, he wanted the material to go on Bobby Bone Show first before sore losers. I like that. What was the material?
Speaker 6: I mean, wouldn't the jackpot? I couldn't say that we go to the casino. Part of the conversation is.
Speaker 1: Getting that that was the only stuff you're talking about, that it was going to be your whole part.
Speaker 6: No, No, it's not the whole thing. But that's a big part of like the experience of that makes sense. Yeah, and so it's like you have priorities. This show is part.
Speaker 1: Would be the greatest juror if I was like, oh I was up for the death penalty anyed amy on the jury.
Speaker 4: Well, no, I'm going to believe whoever speaks last.
Speaker 1: And I must speak last because I'm the defendant.
Speaker 4: I get what he's saying now, and it's like there it's a client thing involved, So I get it. He vague.
Speaker 1: Those shows are like forty five minutes long and there's a lot of foot what Yeah, they just just do sports. I can't believe, don't believe anything. I'm not can' believe anything. I can't we down. He's lying in every way, Raymundo, thank you. Are you guys working today?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: I mean unless he wants to hold some of the material another day.
Speaker 4: Well, we are going to lunch.
Speaker 1: There's never been a better problem for sore losers in the last.
Speaker 6: Minutes, right, marketing genius.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is your whole plan. Just keep lying and make us chase you around.
Speaker 6: Hey, I wear a lot of hats. You guys say I do nothing.
Speaker 1: Wait, we don't say that.
Speaker 4: I don't say that.
Speaker 6: It was a bald guy next to me does.
Speaker 1: And now he's making fun of Eddie's head. Well, I haven't said anything. I've just been laughing at this whole thing.
Speaker 6: But you got oh, you guys are fighting, not fighting. Told you well.
Speaker 1: We had to get the truth out of you. You were lying over and over. Yeah, I know, I'm my plates full, I'm tired. I'm gonna go. That's it. Thank you guys, appreciate you being here, and we will see you, uh tomorrow. And there's a sore losers today. There's a I don't know, is there a TBD. There's a Thomas Rhett at my house for an hour. Amy's got a fit thing with Amy Brown. You guys think you'll see tomorrow, Barb