Speaker 1: Betting on the game.
Speaker 2: No woman's gonna.
Speaker 3: Tell us.
Speaker 4: Not be.
Speaker 2: We're here.
Speaker 1: Just drinking beer and making n Baby, I'm hanging with the feelers, Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: There it is.
Speaker 2: D Hey, Bro.
Speaker 6: We're literally we're just uh, we're making this thing shake last minute, Taylor. Are we recording right now? For everybody tuning in, Welcome to Bust with the Boys. I'm your host, Will Compton. I got Jersey Jerry co hosting with me. We got Delaney Walker. Uh, the boy Taylor. He's out got some personal stuff going on. He is out in Canada right now. He wasn't able to make it your Look, you're watching Jersey, Jerry and I. We are out at New York right now. Because we're in the middle of Barstool Survivor. We can't give away anything that we're doing, but we're in HQ. Delaney like we're just having to having to just make it work. Thank god you're on, because I'm sitting here trying to come up with like stuff on the weekend and we've been yeah yeah, just I said, I said, hey, Jerry, you want to come do this podcast. We gotta we gotta make about forty five minutes happen listening for everybody tuned in. This episode obviously brought to you by the Chevy Silverado, the most durable, dependable truck on the planet, the z R two, the new ZR two your boy has and it drives like a dream. Head over to Chevy dot com to learn more. Again, your boy's going off the cuff. That's off the top. But you guys are gonna hear probably five ads. Is gonna be a shorter episode. You're gonna hear five ads. You're probably gonna complain about it. Just know that it's all good. And the boys, we're just trying to make something happen right now. We're trying to make something. Chake Delaney, he's just zoomed in from home. I was just like, hey, bro, can you help me out. He's like, yes, he's got this spooktober. Mrch On, you can go get that ship because it is spooky season right now. Jerry, like he said right before we walked in, Hey Jerry, you want to do this podcast with me? He's like, hey, yeah, man, whatever you need. He's bully mentality, team player. But welcome both of you guys.
Speaker 2: Jerry. I'll start with you are so survivor. We can't talk about it, but.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what it is crazy. It is crazy. It's a crazy mental game.
Speaker 2: People are gonna love. They're gonna love the series. That first day. Can't talk about it, No, that first day, Delaney.
Speaker 5: Off speed Delaney about like Delaney.
Speaker 2: Knows like I'm out here doing this.
Speaker 6: He doesn't know like all like so for contact everybody else, Delaney.
Speaker 2: Jersey, Jerry.
Speaker 6: We were on the Pro Football Football Show last week fire episode, by the way, and so, uh, Delaney and you guys are acquainted right now.
Speaker 2: But Delaney, we're out here. We're in it.
Speaker 4: Bro. I see I sink. Did you take a shower at least.
Speaker 2: No shower for me yet?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't taken it shower yet.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's wild.
Speaker 6: But I took one before. I took one yesterday morning before I got on the plane. So I went through two challenges.
Speaker 2: I just I just you see a sway. We can't talk about it. I can't talk about it, but about it. Yeah, no, talk about it.
Speaker 6: But hey, the sleeping arrangements out here, like the boys are in it.
Speaker 2: Just know that.
Speaker 7: Just know that at least do y'all got air mattresses. At least tell me I got some air matches something like that.
Speaker 2: But just hey, my back has been in shambles.
Speaker 6: I've had to do a thorough warm up before the challenges and everything else. Bro what uh, let's start with we got a segment we like to do. It's called the Good, the Bad, and the Ship to get you beat the Laney, I swear to god, I'm really leaning on you for this. I got a list myself over the weekend. I was explaining to Jerry because he's like, hey, what kind of segments you do. It's like, we do this segment now that we're in the season, Like just over the weekend, the good so good ship that you saw from your own personal view, like it's.
Speaker 2: Literally your own material. Whatever you want to say.
Speaker 6: The bad and then the shit to get you beat the ship you gotta eliminate from your life. The ship where last week my shit was they got you beat was just wearing a Bears jersey. But those boys they showed up on Thursday night. But that is the segment will start with, Delaney. I'll lean on you because again there's a lot of mental games going on. We got an elimination in forty five minutes an elimination. We gotta eliminate somebody again. Can't talk about it a whole lot, But what's you're good? What's you're good over the weekend?
Speaker 7: My good over the weekend is gotta be you know what I'm saying. I'm a big Deon fan. I've been following, I like following, Dion.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to say.
Speaker 7: My good is gonna be Colorado getting it done against you, Arizona State with I think they have forty seconds laugh on the clock and he takes it down, gets some points on the board to.
Speaker 4: Win that game. Man, that's my good from Colorado getting hang.
Speaker 6: On, hang on that. I think that's a I think that's a wild good. I think that's a wild good because they just beat Arizona State. Deed, what do you think think about sad and showing the flashing the watch at the end of the game, legit, what.
Speaker 2: Do you think?
Speaker 4: What do you think that'll get you? Beat me? Hey?
Speaker 7: I would be honest at the end, like it was Arizona State, y'all barely beat him.
Speaker 4: There's no need to go. We get it. You you you blamed out.
Speaker 7: If it was nothing like if it was a USC or organ State at the end, I get argon, you can do that, But Arizona State, I'm giving you a good because y'all y'all beat them, and if y'all would have that ship right there, can get.
Speaker 4: You beat at the end. I don't like it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how do you feel about it? Jerry?
Speaker 5: I have mixed feelings about it.
Speaker 8: Like you know, there was so much trash that was being talked about Dion Sanders the team. They're not gonna win three games this year. They're gonna probably win two or one game.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 8: They're pretty decent, like, no doubt, no decent. So like I don't really think he had to do all that, But like at the same time, like fuck everybody else, who gives a fuck? You just won, You want the game, You kind of do whatever you want in a way.
Speaker 2: When you win, you can do what you want.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, I know.
Speaker 6: Man, I just in my mind, like I know the standard and expectation, like you hear Dion talk about all the time. So like I I love following the success of Dion, and then like when you beat a team that you're you're the Colorado.
Speaker 2: Is supposed to be there of course.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then when you go and you just flash that, it's like you got to pick your shots.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but also think about who his father is.
Speaker 5: One of the most.
Speaker 8: Flashiest guys that ever played football. Fair, trash, tal, flashy, you know what I mean, Like, his dad was that person. So it's only probably right that he's gonna end up like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, that's a fair point.
Speaker 4: Man. That's so true though. I mean in that aspect, that is so true.
Speaker 7: He's really following in his father, his father's footsteps with doing all the flashiness.
Speaker 4: And you know, being really cocky.
Speaker 7: But again, like I take both of your sides, but like Will said, like you should beat Arizona, pick your battle something times.
Speaker 4: But true, you won show off.
Speaker 7: The fans were still there in the crowd talking crazy, So I get it while he would do that, but sometimes I think people look at that and be like, man, that that's just bad sportsmanship sometimes and it can go either way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, you're right, you're what else is on your good.
Speaker 7: Oh my good man, I'm gonna have to say, uh, what was the old buddy from Jacksonville, the old lineman on kickoff at the end throwing the kicker returner and it was an old. It was a deepensive alignment on kickoff. I'm talking about the roid though, Buddy, I didn't even see him in the picture no more after that, Man, I don't even know, Buddy, maam.
Speaker 4: I was trying to get his name before you called.
Speaker 7: I think he was number seventy two for the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Speaker 4: Man he and destroy the returner.
Speaker 2: Bro, what was his name?
Speaker 8: Everson Griffin, the d D linen for the Vita.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was that was I say his name right? Everis Griffin? Bro?
Speaker 6: He would play special teams at times. They said Evers Griffin would be like a gunner. He's been a gunner before. It's crazy. Imagine the size of that motherfucker on special teams.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: Fuck well, Delane's a big guy.
Speaker 6: I was. I was just thinking, like, yo, Delanna, you were on special teams right like your your first years.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll play gunner, I'll play I mean I played all over, all over or on a special teams. You know, when you're late draft round six round draft pick, you gotta pretty much do everything. So I played all special teams. But I was a dog they you know, if we was on the regular show that throw up them highlights seeing me, I.
Speaker 6: Believe, I feel like because you're already like a physical freak, like those dudes who are like built like Delaney, like tight ends linebackers, and they can fly, and they got like the mean streak to him too, like you're not you're not like ever blocking those Yeah.
Speaker 8: Like Kyle Pitts too, Like I feel like they don't use him. But he reminds me of like twenty Walker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I remember you guys, remember.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he won't playing special teams he was drafted to.
Speaker 6: He would never had to play teams. My, you got any more on your Listen?
Speaker 4: Good? Another good one? Let's see, Oh man, let's see what's the what's another good one? I can hear?
Speaker 9: I can?
Speaker 2: I can? You want me to roll through my list? You want to roll through my list?
Speaker 4: Let's go through your list?
Speaker 2: All right? So giving Flowers the one?
Speaker 4: Wait wait, wait, let me get one more. Twenty one Savage was able to go to Canada. Baby he got us. Yeah, he's the falling American man.
Speaker 7: Hey, this guy himeto that many American.
Speaker 4: That's that's a good man man, Canada.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you gotta get the flowers my first one. I'll give Michigan flowers like they beat the hell out of Minnesota. The coach is Coach Fleck, right, p J. Fleck, he's the head coach. He came out and said, Yo, that's the out of his However, many years of coach and that's the best team. He's face like, I won't see Nebraska woke Michigan up, but I'll go ahead and say Nebraska will come up. Michigan's playing like lights out, So my good is gonna go to Michigan, the boys out of Michigan. I'm gonna go with the Bears. The Bears, I thought they were just a team that just gets you, beating them matter what. Every week that they were dead, they were over with them. Coming going into Washington and beating them by twenty I thought was massive, especially for Justin Fields. He's bawling his ass off right now. I'm gonna go with the Jaguars. Now three and two a couple of weeks so they were kind of in like a must win situation. They were kind of like one and two, like, hey, are you gonna get back in the division, because, as you know, the AFC South is kind of loaded not loaded, but they're like the parody there is.
Speaker 2: Anybody can win the division. I'm not gonna say loaded.
Speaker 6: But going too. And oh in London taking care of business in London. The Lions massive win. You guys heard big catch spiel, like if you're gonna be a team, you gotta take care of the teams, the ones that you're supposed to win. They whooped the Panthers. I'm gonna say the Bengals Waking up final. And then also cheek Wood's Pumpkin Patch. We had a nice little family day on Saturday out of cheek Wood. Great establishment. They have a beer guard for the adults that are listening, beer garden, food trucks, and just a magical pumpkin world for your little one. So I would advise you.
Speaker 8: I used to have the best hookup out of Pumpkin Patch over at Stu Leonard's.
Speaker 5: His name was Francisco.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: I used to save me the best pumpkins on the pack.
Speaker 2: If it was a gross would would you have to pay for him? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I would give.
Speaker 8: I would tip him out, like hey, when you see like perfect, perfect pumpkins, put them aside. And this was like twenty and like eighteen around there twenty seventeen, eighteen nineteen. Actually I would just you know, have his number texting when the pumpkins came around, Like, Hey, same thing as last year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, put a couple of nice ones.
Speaker 2: To the side. You see a couple of nice ones.
Speaker 5: Yeah, tip him out.
Speaker 2: You got a pumpkins that you go ahead?
Speaker 4: What's the nice pumpkin? Though? What's the nice pumpkin to you?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: What is a nice pumpkin?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: What? What does that look like? You?
Speaker 8: So it's kind of like like a perfect like not a circle, but like fatter, like a fat like half half moon on each side kind.
Speaker 5: Of you know, with all all the grooves like perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah you like deep grooves? Are you kind of like you want to deep? You like the deep groove?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You likes you like a thick stem? I like a thick stem. Yeah, thix stem coming out? You can just grab it. Oh yeah, you like a taller pumpkin and you kind of like a more like a a bully.
Speaker 5: Kind of like my body like short and wide like that?
Speaker 2: Uh, do you have a do you? Are you embraceist Pectober? Right now? You got pumpkins at the Chicago spot yet.
Speaker 8: I got pumpkins at the Chicago spot. Yeah, I got orange lights coming on my trees in the back and the front. Next Tuesday, Tuesday, next Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Oh so you're embracist Pectoba.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love it. I love it. Yeah, I got the kid. He loves the lights and stuff, you know, daddy lights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it that. What's his name?
Speaker 5: Gerard as lived.
Speaker 10: That boys running up this episode real quick to bring your bow jungles. I feel bad because I'm in Calgary right now, and in Calgary, Canada, they don't have bow jungles. So these people don't know what they're missing out on. But you you have the opportunity, if you're watching this right now, if you download the app and you can get a free Cajun fil A biscuit, use code busting dubs. That's a massive dub right there, and then you hit the big bow box as well. There's eight, there's twelve, there's twenty pieces hand breaded chicken with all the Southern fixings. It's you really can't beat it. We've had it on the Fall tour this whole entire year. And let me tell you something, my tummy and my soul, my soul is happy. You guys have a great deal. Let's get back to this episode.
Speaker 11: Right now.
Speaker 10: I'm fighting through it. I'm fighting through it in Canada.
Speaker 2: Right now, I'm going during an absolute war.
Speaker 10: We'll see you boys soon.
Speaker 2: What uh, Jared, you got some good? You got some good on your list?
Speaker 8: I got some good. I got some bad. Good for me would be the Steelers defense. They really held their own against Lamar Jackson. They usually play him really tough. TJ Watt, you know, just a freak man. A freak is he is? I mean he he is a freak. Like they double and trouble teamed him all day and he still had two sacks, Like that should be impossible, but somehow, some way, he always makes big plays. He had the fumble recovery, two sacks, a couple of tackles for loss. Steelers defense really stepped up. If the Steelers are gonna win football games, you know, in this era that they're in, their defense has to play almost lights out because the offense is a little bit in anemic.
Speaker 5: It actually is anemic.
Speaker 8: So that's that's the good on their part. Bad for me would be Sean Payton and the Broncos. Yeah, I mean the amount of ship that guy talgged and his team is complete dog shit.
Speaker 5: You know, they gotta blow it up there. I mean, that's the only thing that might be the ship to get you beat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 8: Like dude, I think the Russell Wilson experiment has got to be done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I mean, I know the defense is terrible.
Speaker 8: I know, but at the same time time, like, hey, if he played even better, they might be.
Speaker 5: In games, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't pay you can't exactly that.
Speaker 8: Much exactly, And like, you know, the Nathaniel Hackett revenge game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 6: That's Oh that Nathaniel Hackett that he's in the good list exactly.
Speaker 8: I forgot about that, Yeah, dude, that was a big revenge game for him. You know, they they exchanged some words and stuff like that. But yeah, for me, that's kind of my Also, Lamar Jackson just he was in a box that whole game. Actually, forget about Lamar Jackson because I don't want to, you know, throw too much shit on him. I will throw shade at a guy that has me blocked on Twitter, and that is OBJ.
Speaker 5: I mean that guy. I just want to say it.
Speaker 8: That guy should be worrying about family time with his his little one at home and his wife and whatnot because he can't play football anymore.
Speaker 5: I'm just stating facts. I just I mean, he just yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like he doesn't have that explorer. Yeah, Like he doesn't have that explosiveness anymore.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I feel like he has zero chemistry with Lamar Jackson. Zero.
Speaker 8: Like Lamar's guys are Andrews and z A Flowers. It's really clear, like Odell Beckham is rarely in the mix. I mean two catches yesterday for twelve yards, I think so like that thirteen yards, so you think he's done.
Speaker 5: I just don't don't think Like he got hurt though, right, Yeah, he got hurt at like halfway through the game.
Speaker 8: He came back in though, But like I feel like he's kind of in a way, like I don't even know if he's like a gadget guy anymore, you know what I mean? Yeah, but he's like I would take him as like a fourth on my team.
Speaker 2: What do you think d I.
Speaker 4: Mean, and they just pay that man eighteen million.
Speaker 7: Dollars And I'm a ride with you on that one, because that he.
Speaker 4: I thought he was gonna I thought he was gonna.
Speaker 7: Come up, show out be the old old O'Dell, but it ain't. It ain't looking like that. I think this is his second injury already, and it thought only week five, going on week six.
Speaker 4: I really just feel like he not He not in the mix at all.
Speaker 7: He I don't even think teams even worry about him when and it's got to report, they probably just like, you know, he's there, he can make plays if he really if he really want to, but right now we're now focusing on them. So I feel the same way.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like when teams probably play the Ravens, they're gonna be like, Okay, let's try to take away Lamar Jackson's legs. That's number one. Let's try our best to stop Zay Flowers and Mark Andrews. And then after that, I guess Odell he's like one of the last options.
Speaker 5: You really have to worry that you eliminate his best targets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that would be.
Speaker 6: He had a good career, but I oh, yeah, absolutely, I mean he's got what he got here, like ACL twice, Yeah, he.
Speaker 8: Like two to may ye super Bowl he had one and then a couple of years before that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but listen.
Speaker 8: I mean, people are gonna love him because of what he did in the past. But well, as you know, like sometimes you just don't got it anymore, as you know, I just don't got it anymore, oh with you?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 6: I had the Ravens in the badges because like getting beat by the Steelers, like.
Speaker 8: Not only getting beat by the Steelers, getting beat by the Steelers with a horrible offense. Their number one wide receiver didn't play and they're starting a detackle on Cam Hayward has been out the whole year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And TJ did have a day in the moment you needed him like he was. He's always disruptive.
Speaker 5: Man, baton balls, he just does it all.
Speaker 6: And if the Ravens are gonna if the Ravens are like a good contender in the AFC, especially like if they're gonna be the top dog in the vision, like to me, you don't lose that game, Like I know the Steelers, like I know, it's just like the Ravens.
Speaker 5: They're always closed.
Speaker 6: But if you are going to be a team, like Big Kett was saying about the Lions, like if they were gonna be an Act three and one team.
Speaker 2: Then they got to handle a game of course.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean the AFC right now is just up for grabs, to be honest.
Speaker 6: You think so, you think it's uh, the Bills dropped one. Yeah, Bills dropped one. It's kind of like, uh, I mean it's Kansas City.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, right, I think I think it will be I think it will always beat Kansas City as long as Patrick Mahomes is the quarterback.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, because the Bills are rolling. But that's a London game.
Speaker 2: Like you know, everybody, it's kind of a weird game. Yeah, it's a tough game.
Speaker 7: But that was the weird game. And that game you can't really count that game. I try to tell you. You know, they and then I found out they went on Friday.
Speaker 4: They really they went on Friday to London. You can they went on Friday.
Speaker 7: That is the ship to get you beat man right there, right there.
Speaker 8: What's the protocol for like NFL teams? So did you did you guys ever play?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: We played twice or I don't know how many times, Landy did I know we played out of London once together twice total, Like the Titans in Washington did the exact same we flew out on Thursday. You go out on Thursday after practice, You get an hour or two after practice on Thursday.
Speaker 2: You get to the airport, you fly, You pop.
Speaker 6: An ambient melotonein whatever to sleep that night, you land, it's Friday morning. You gotta go straight into meetings. Then after meetings you go and hit the field like you go in. I mean, it's like a jog through type. They don't put too much on you because they know you're just strained. But your clock is so messed up, dude. And then all Friday you basically you try to stay awake, but you can. You sleep like all day Saturday, you're kind of like jet lagged. Sunday you got to play, and you fly back right after the game. Some teams go out for a week at a time, like the Jags. They've been out there now for like two weeks. Yeah, but it's tough, dude, to like fly out there. And if he's saying they flew out on Friday, like, that's even worse. I couldn't imagine playing after only being out there for thirty six hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they did a walk through and then played on that Sunday. God damn you know, that's just that's tough. When I played with the San Francisco forty nine is we actually went on a Sunday after we played Carolina.
Speaker 4: We got on a flight flew straight to London. Wow, you know what I'm saying. So we we had that whole and we won the game. You know.
Speaker 7: So I think it just it all matters on well how long you out there and how well you can adjust.
Speaker 6: Now that you're now that you're done playing. I've always been curious what it's like when you go out the week.
Speaker 2: Before you got any good stories out in London? Did y'all get after it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah we got We got so loney.
Speaker 7: You know they got much sage, pallars, massades, callar you right for it?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, good ones.
Speaker 2: They got the good ones.
Speaker 4: Huh, they got the they got the real deal ones. You know. You you walk in and yeah, like office, just standing right there.
Speaker 2: All right, like look we're talking like run, We're talking like rush hour.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like rush hour. Bruh, hands down like rush shaw. You walk in, it's like, oh, you get a little scared thinking, you know, is this legit?
Speaker 4: This is real?
Speaker 7: But uh we we you know, you get to go and party. They gave us a lot of free time. We had Jim Harbaugh at the time, one of one of the greatest coaches out there.
Speaker 4: He gave us a lot of free time. We party.
Speaker 7: We would go to the Underground Club to the Paulers.
Speaker 4: You know, we needed a massage. You know our football players do it.
Speaker 7: I don't know Sean Watston type shit, but you know, just getting some real getting ready for the games.
Speaker 2: You need the deep too.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 8: Did you ever hear the story about that Steelers team in like the early two thousands, that defense when it was really really crazy after games they would just go to Vegas every week.
Speaker 2: Every week.
Speaker 8: Every week they would just go to Vegas and just hang out, gamble, party, fly back to Pittsburgh practice the next day the week on, and.
Speaker 6: Them dudes were legitimate, Like Mike Austar will talk about how they just get wrecked, yeah, the night before, like just hammer beers and then they'd be at six in the morning, like just gutting.
Speaker 2: It out with each other.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Did you ever do anything like that, Delaney?
Speaker 6: Like were you ever were you ever part of a squad where you guys would hit the street like or not, Like not like locally, but you would go somewhere, travel somewhere for a quick night.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 7: When I was in San Francisco, bro that you know, I told you this before. And when I was in San Francisco, we kind of like hung out a lot. And after we win games. Because San Francisco was so close to Las Vegas, we'll take flights coo and we get it.
Speaker 4: They have a party bus waiting for us. We jump in that party bus, go hit that airport straight to Vegas.
Speaker 7: Party hire for a day, come back. You know, we have Mondays off, so we knew we could get it back Monday. You know, everybody be at the facility in the theme room. That's when you know, we like, okay, Yeah, that was a good night, right.
Speaker 6: That's when your steam room, when your steam workout started, Your steam room workouts started.
Speaker 4: That's how my sick workout started, you know what I mean. I got used to it. But man, in sant France, we used to do it a lot.
Speaker 7: Every time we won, we went somewhere as a group, we turned up, turned out and still made it back and was able to, you know, do.
Speaker 4: Our workouts and all that craziness.
Speaker 7: But we used to get it in in San Francisco Earth like late two thousands, around two thousand and eight, two thousand and ten, eleven, we was we was turning up damn y.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's great, all right, if you're so open. Have you ever used steroids?
Speaker 7: Hell the fuck no? Lookt so, I'm I'm from Los Angeles. I've never seen steroids before in my life. Right, I go to Missouri.
Speaker 4: I know will from there.
Speaker 7: I go to Missouri. Like, they look at me, like, damn, he's so big. What kind of what you want?
Speaker 4: I'm like crea team. They like, that's it. I'm like, yeah, that's it. You know.
Speaker 7: I went D two, so you do whatever you want. My first time ever seen steroids, he showed me.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what's that? You're like steroids.
Speaker 7: I'm like, I didn't even know what the fuck steroids like. So I'm scared. I'm like, I ain't touching that shit. But dudes on my team was doing it.
Speaker 4: I never touched it.
Speaker 2: Dudes on San Friand.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know about it.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, so.
Speaker 6: Hey, so in uh in Washington and I want to like give I won't give names. Also, I'm gonna say the player's name, but I'm not gonna give names that like I heard this from but.
Speaker 2: Y'all remember thirty thirty Laron Landry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course they were saying halftime, he have a little uh uh one of the tackle box. He'd have a tackle box and get into the he gets it. He'd give one of the boys and be like, hey, come in here.
Speaker 5: It was like an adrenaline shot like that.
Speaker 3: Did you see you broke bro You see his before and after.
Speaker 2: It's nuts. When he's standing there like this in that photo they said he was Yeah, I mean he got hu.
Speaker 6: He was like a monster, and then he was like he had like an injury ridden career. I mean that's kind of like, you know, it's kind of like you know what happens. That's like the symptoms of being on ship like that is you're more injury prone type ship.
Speaker 4: You get up every year.
Speaker 7: It's just yes, yes, I never touched it.
Speaker 4: I never touched the roid ain't my thing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that question, Jerry Well.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's so open.
Speaker 6: If you'll be open. You ever did steroids? The uh on the ship to get you beat? We'll have this uh this segment sponsored by direct tv. Uh The overly Direct Take presented by direct TV. DirecTV is the ultimate destination for pro football. It's where fans can get their football fix this season. Whether you're watching games live on TV or streaming app. Direct TV has you covered, and you can get direct TV without a satellite. My overly direct take is gonna the shit that gets you beat. Did you guys happen to see And I know you talked about the you're not as big in college football, but did you see the Miami Hurricanes operation at the end of the game against Tech Georgia Tech right under a minute left and you're running the you're running the ball, you're putting in the hands of a you know, eighteen to twenty two year old and he gets stripped and Georgia Tech scores.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Miami's.
Speaker 6: Like, Miami's like not not back, but they're like on the up and up, like being a Miami team, they're trying to build their ranked seventeen and they lost to Georgia Tech running an operation.
Speaker 2: Like that, Like what are the fucking coaches doing? That's the shit they like legitimately get you beat.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I feel like the the idiot proof play when you're up like that and the other team can't stop the clock is just taking knee. Yeah, and I think it's only like failed one time in the history of football. I think it was happened to the Giants. The think it happened in a Giants game where they did something like that, they didn't knee and the guy fumbled. It might have been the Giants, I don't know. I think Giants or Eagle is one of those teams. I think it was an NFC East team. It happened two years ago, but that's the only time I can remember it.
Speaker 2: I just yeah, man, like I don't know. I don't know what the coaches are thinking on that. I mean, that shit's brutal. You saw d.
Speaker 4: The players like, man, what the you saw?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you saw bro.
Speaker 6: Yeah you see the old lineman on the bench like what the fuck are we doing, which is like, yeah, hell yeah, You've got like if you're the if you're the coach, you gotta after the game you go back. Hey, that shit's on me. I don't know what the post game was like, but if you're the coach, you got by yo. I fucking that's on me. That's on me. We should have handled the ball off, Like, I just don't get that line of thinking, especially when the game is over.
Speaker 5: Wait, that was this guy's second time doing this.
Speaker 4: Do what? Yeah, that's what I was saying, something about that.
Speaker 5: This was his he did this at Stanford before in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 8: I feel like, who's Mario Crystabal, that's the Miami head coach.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think so. I'm not sure. I'm not sure that I just saw the game. I just saw the end of the game.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, what the fuck?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he did the same thing in twenty eighteen. It said that's crazy, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And they fumbled in eighteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they fumbled eighteen.
Speaker 2: Like, what do you say if.
Speaker 6: You're like an assistant or a coordinator or something like, hey, man, like, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know, I don't know what you do.
Speaker 8: Like, I feel like as NFL is different than college, Like NFL, you can probably just say whatever, whoever the quarterback is, like, I'm not running that, that's the dumbest thing ever, and just take a knee. College I don't know if those quarterbacks have that leeway to kind of do what they want.
Speaker 7: He should have got down though. He should have got down about the running back for extra yard. Yeah, in those situations that don't make sense, don't go down. You don't need to fight for extra yards at all.
Speaker 6: And he was running mean too, like he was trying to pop that thing out to pad the stats, Like you just gotta be two hands, run, just get tackled, go down. Yeah, I'll tell you what. Yeah, yeah he gets a little Yeah he gets a little bit. But it would it would be unfortunate if the coach was like, we got a hold on the football here at the end of the day, we got a hold on the football. Say, yeah, that's true, but you should be telling the boys like, hey, guys, like that shit's on me. That shit is on me for putting you all in that situation. Yes, you got to hold on the ball, but we should have never been there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you don't want to lose the team, you need to put it on you. But also making a point like next time, just go down.
Speaker 4: You know, don't like baxt yards, but the coach do have to put it the Uh.
Speaker 6: The only others I had on my ship to get you beat was, uh, the halftime, the halftime moment with Ron Rivera when he came out of the half I was like, oh, what you said? The team like, I didn't really see you know, I didn't say much. I kind of let the players take care of it.
Speaker 5: That was this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was his past week with the Bears.
Speaker 5: It doesn't look good man like it seems like he doesn't care in a.
Speaker 2: Way when yeah, it's like, uh, he's not going to coach. Yeah, because he had that one year with the Carolina and they have a solid squad, I think.
Speaker 6: Yes, and Eric beenemy he could be in line for a potential head coaching job because I think you almost have to shake it up a little bit if Rivera doesn't get rid of del Rio, like say he dies on the hill and it's a loyal to his boys, which I get that. I understand that, but it's like, if he's loyal to his boys and he's going to go down with the ship with him, then you almost have to shake that up at the end of the year. And it's not you almost have to give Ron Rivera coach Rivera like an ultimatum like, hey, we're playing bad on defense, like bad situational ball, where bad statistically and we shouldn't be with the cats that we have out there with the talent that we have and the investments we've put out there, especially the on the line of scrimmage.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then wide receivers are great. Yeah, yes, bro, you know, Dodson's a freak.
Speaker 2: Getting Yeah, the enemy's been getting going.
Speaker 6: But it's like you almost have to give coach rivera like, hey, you're gonna have to make a change here or y'all are going down?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 6: And that staff, Like I think the enemy might have a shot now, could have a shot that like get a be it get his first head coaching jobs.
Speaker 8: I will say this, one of the best teams I have watched my whole entire life watching football is this year's.
Speaker 5: Forty nine Ers team.
Speaker 8: Yes, bro, I think they're they They might be better than any Patriots team ever.
Speaker 5: They are that good.
Speaker 2: It would be.
Speaker 6: Interesting to see like the side by side of like you know, when the Patriots were undefeated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm assuming that that would.
Speaker 5: Be the best, the best Patriots team I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: But it's like, yeah, I'd love to see this side because they are, bro. They are a.
Speaker 8: Machine, yeah, dude, and they and they don't stop scoring ever.
Speaker 6: And if you watch like just a line of scrimmage, I don't know if he was watching the game last night, but while I'm sitting there watching the line of scrimmage.
Speaker 2: Number one, I love their jerseys. I love their colors.
Speaker 6: But the red is just flying around on defense, bro flying like any why Like Dallas is having to like run jet sweep see try to get the edge because these motherfuckers on defense for the Niners are hunting.
Speaker 2: Bro. That stripped that punch out by Fred Warner.
Speaker 6: Like these guys are screaming to the football, and the offense is an absolute weapon, like anywhere you go. They have the line of scrimmage, they have Christian McCaffery, they got Deebo, Samuel Brandon, they have George Kittle, he got three touchdowns.
Speaker 2: Like if they are a machine team.
Speaker 4: They very scary. I don't think nobody's gonna be able.
Speaker 7: We thought Cowboys was gonna be able to give them a challenge, and we thought that may be the only team that could beat the forty nine ers. But she's after watching that game last night, it's gonna be tough. Even I even felt that the Eagles is not even equipped to mess with the forty nine ers.
Speaker 5: You know'd be a great Super Bowl.
Speaker 8: What I would like like watching Steelers. No, no, no, that I would love to watch. I'm not saying it's gonna happen or whatever. I would say the Dolphins verse the forty nine Ers would be a really good.
Speaker 2: Super just because of the offense.
Speaker 8: Just because of that offense, Like I know the Bills beat them down and whatnot, but I feel like the way McDaniel's schemes and his play calling and the and.
Speaker 6: There's history there, like it's McDaniel's coming from the crew exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that offense loved McDaniels there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So that would that be a really interesting and fun matchup.
Speaker 2: I like that. Yeah, Yo, that would be sick who you like coming out here?
Speaker 4: You're gonna the speeding I mean, I like the speeding Gazales. Dolphins.
Speaker 7: I mean they may be they may show up against the forty nine Ers, But after seeing what the Dolphins did against the bill c I was high on two.
Speaker 4: After I've seen him play against the Bills and just how poorly he played, I just was like, Okay, if he.
Speaker 7: Played against any team that has any good defense, you know, he may be in trouble.
Speaker 4: So it'll be a good one. I don't know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I'm a forty nine Ers fan and the Titans fan, so I'm gonna have to rock with them forty nine ers on any way, any possible thing.
Speaker 4: But we have to see.
Speaker 7: Man, I'm not sure. I just think the forty nine ers gonna win the Super Bowl this year.
Speaker 6: Are Are you more of a Niners guard Titans?
Speaker 7: I would have to say fifty to fifty, but lean more towards the Titans?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's the thought process there?
Speaker 6: Like you played so long with the Niners and then obviously the when you're talking about the fantom stuff last week, like you were getting more of that type.
Speaker 2: Of thing from the Titans, and I just, yeah, yeah, I was awesome. I figured you'd say I would lean more forty nine Ers.
Speaker 4: No, No, Like, I don't get me wrong. When I was with the forty nine ers, I was. I love playing with them.
Speaker 7: They made me who I was, Like I was on special teams and people knew who I was just because of.
Speaker 4: That fan base. You gotta remember, they die hard forty nine Ers fans, so it's a different tradition.
Speaker 7: Than the Titans, obviously, But the Titans, when I got to the Titans. You know, that's where I showed up man, be able to go to all the Pro Bowls and just be right top whatever.
Speaker 4: I was at tight end. So you know, I mean I gotta just give I got to give out to the Titans.
Speaker 7: Man. They gave me the opportunity to show myself, even though all the forty nine ers let me play everything I possibly could. It's just fifty to fifty. I just gotta say, I'm I lean more towards the Titans. Maybe because I live in Tennessee and.
Speaker 4: I still do a lot of stuff with the organization. Probably, Yeah, no, that's fair.
Speaker 2: And did you get or all your Pro Bowls with Tennessee?
Speaker 4: All my Pro Bowls? Yeah? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: I was trying to get Pro Bowl special teams when I was in San Francisco without you know, that was a little hard.
Speaker 5: The Pro Bowls horrible now, yeah, I mean it's just no point it is. I mean years ago.
Speaker 2: It's sick for the play.
Speaker 6: Like when the players go, like the stuff that they get to do, like I went with Taylor. Yeah like that, Okay, they get to have some fucking good times. I'm like the guys who make it, they probably enjoy this layout more than I'm sure because you're like you're getting rewarded.
Speaker 5: For you know, making a Pro Bowl, but like at the same time, like.
Speaker 4: You but it's black football, now, Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: And I think the voting on it sucks. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, remember like the Sean Taylor years Pro Bowl.
Speaker 6: Last year was a good example when I when I was going at it with the Steelers fan base, remember because I talked about TJ Watt he shouldn't have been a Pro Bowl and then somebody was like, oh, you only have one second. I was like, my sackle was worth nine.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: I was making up, having fun, but like last year was like who is it Heismith, Like yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Did he make it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't think he made it.
Speaker 6: Maybe as an alternate, but I was thinking, like TJ shouldn't make because he was like hurt all year, even though out of respect now as the man, It's a popularity, right, right, it's a popularity. I feel like some of the voting need to yeah, like some of the vote because d It's like I remember when when I was in Washington and we were game planning when y'all were coming out to Washington, and I remember, like the scouting report on Delaney was like, hey, you know, we got to be prepared, especially in the red zone with this guy. Like this guy's like he's like the best tight end in the in the NFL, one of the best Titans in the NFL. He just doesn't get the recognition because they're down in Tennessee. So the it always is it's like who has the biggest market to have, Like you know, if you got to steal curtain behind you, you know, those big organizations, those big fan bases, you got way better shot at making the program.
Speaker 7: Like JJJ was hurt the whole season, still made the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 6: Yes, and I think still like in the top one hundred, was in was in the top one hundred on the NFL players.
Speaker 4: They didn't even play the whole year.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, I think we uh, we only have time for like one more segment because I know Jerry and I gotta get ready ten minutes.
Speaker 2: I think the thing starts out.
Speaker 10: Boys, let's talk about the way you approach life. And the one way to do that is when you wake up in the morning, you get in the shower, what do you do. You're gonna wash yourself and whatever cent you put on your body. That's how you are going to represent yourself to the rest of the world. Dude, with Duke Cannon's Trophy Game, you're gonna smell like collegiate bragging rights. You're gonna smell like that guy that might be a champion, that's might be a champion. You know what I'm saying. Trophy game. Where's trophy game come from? We know it comes from the bustle both the most fastigious call the trophy game of all time.
Speaker 2: Dude in Duke Cannon.
Speaker 10: While I'm busting the boys, we molded that they together, and look what we got out of it.
Speaker 2: It's something beautiful.
Speaker 10: Go to Duken dot com slash Trophy Game, or you can go to your nearest wal Mart. Once you get the nearest Walmart, you can go and snipe up all the extra goods they have as well. But hey, that trophy game, I'm telling you, brother, I'm telling you it's fire.
Speaker 7: But I got one. I got a good one. I got a good one. Ship that it gets you beat. You flying in the chick and she wearing another another dude's jersey on your team.
Speaker 4: Man, that shit gets you beat. You know that he smacker did I just fly in the thought, like.
Speaker 2: You know, what, has that happened? Has it happened to you? Has that happened to you?
Speaker 7: That ain't never that ain't gonna that ain't never happened to me, But it happened to dudes.
Speaker 4: I'll play.
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna say no names, but that's I'll be looking at this thing like he.
Speaker 4: Flew away and she rocking my jersey? Do I know her?
Speaker 2: That's tough, that's tough.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's demoralizing as a man, Yeah yeah, yeah, Like I like, if that happened to me, I don't think I could, Like, I don't think I can get a direction around that girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Or if you do, you're just disappointed, you're like, of course, yeah, man, I'm I'm I'm like, man, I'm a cook.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Would you let your wife and daughter wear my jersey to the game if we was on the same team?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, she shouldn't be my wife if David he said my daughter.
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking a little rude right now, rocking the lady jersey?
Speaker 6: What we're doing, I'm out here, I'm out here covering punch and shit, what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: A so do you have a I know we're not on the bus. Do we got do wipes?
Speaker 6: I should be If you guys are watching on YouTube right now, for the love of God, first of all, leave comments, get in the algorithm for the boys. We are trying to make something shake legitimately, last minute the boys and thank god we're having some fun conversation. But this segment is presented by do wipes.
Speaker 2: Do wives?
Speaker 6: You know, clean your calling? No more dry tissue paper. We got the wet dude wipes are very comfortable and I'm telling you they make Oh there we go a nice little after cooling sensation.
Speaker 2: Have you used them before? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I even got the dude wipes bedet at home.
Speaker 2: Yes, same bro.
Speaker 9: What was it the.
Speaker 2: Dude wipe for one thousand or something like that.
Speaker 5: You just got the knob. It hooks up right to the waterline, hits on the seat and you just twist it.
Speaker 6: A bidet will change your life and change your thoughts on some some you know.
Speaker 5: Oh it's the best.
Speaker 7: I've never used it, so, I mean, I've never used that before.
Speaker 4: What is the sensation of that? Man?
Speaker 6: D I'm telling you, like, you'll sit and you're kind of nervous. Yeah, kind of first one shot, Yeah, first one, You're like, kind of every's like, man, I'm really about to do this, Like I wonder if I like it type of thing. And then when you turn it on and it hits you kind of hit that little spark and imagine your butt cheeks clenching for a second and then sli but surely you kind of release and you're.
Speaker 5: Like that, sh It's kind of nice.
Speaker 2: You've never used the bidet Noah.
Speaker 7: Man, I've seen them in bathrooms and I just I've never really used one.
Speaker 4: I've just been scared, Like you said, you a little nervous.
Speaker 2: Have you ever?
Speaker 6: I don't even want to, like, have you ever been about that life a little bit with your with your girl, like.
Speaker 7: Me doing it to her or her doing it to me? Hell nah, bro, I'll slap the ship out of it.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 6: But the segment is about the shittiest moment, Delaney. I want to ask you, shittiest moment of your.
Speaker 7: Career, the shittiest moment of my career, the shittiest moment we.
Speaker 2: Were talking some good stories the other day.
Speaker 4: But like it ain't gonna be my career. Though not in my career okay, so my my.
Speaker 7: Day year in track right, I was sick. Bro, I don't know I think I had to do. I had the bubble, I had to bubble guts you give me. I don't know what I had. And I had to run a hundred. But I sat on the bus the whole time because I was feeling sick. So the coaches like, just when you wear got to run a hunter, I'm gonna come get you.
Speaker 4: You can go run a hundred. Long story short, so the hundred start.
Speaker 7: I get to the hundred, they made me take the spikes out of my cleats because I don't know why. For some reason at this track we couldn't have spikes in our cleats.
Speaker 4: So I took the spikes out, gone go slip off the jump ship on myself. Oh my god, I mean.
Speaker 2: Laughing.
Speaker 4: Seim Win one hundred hey, and broke the record ten folk.
Speaker 2: No you didn't, no stop blind.
Speaker 4: I swear to God, Bro, I promise you, I promise you.
Speaker 7: I got the uh this visit championship that year, and I boobled on myself.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 7: I ran straight to the bathroom and took up because remember we were girdles under your tracks up I threw them girdles in the trash, bro wiped my butt, went back on the bus like nothing happened.
Speaker 2: So nobody knew.
Speaker 4: Nobody knew, nobody my car because I was embarrassed. I was told. He was like, I'm like, man, I shipp on myself. I'm ready to go home.
Speaker 6: Man, sound so you didn't slip and fall. You slipped out of the blocks with no spikes.
Speaker 4: I slipped. I flipped. My hand touched. Was my hand touched? You know? You try to you trying to use the muscles? A little bit.
Speaker 7: Came out, man, and it was it was I can feel it as I was running.
Speaker 4: So I was trying to. I was trying to get that ship over with.
Speaker 6: Yoa ten to four, So you ran it? You you're saying you ran a ten four and ship yourself.
Speaker 2: I think he's frozen.
Speaker 4: Can you hear his d Yeah?
Speaker 7: I said it was probably eleven something, But I'm gonna put extras on it.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: You gotta spice it up for the ten four. Yeah, I didn't know. What is your What is your fastest time in the hundred?
Speaker 4: I think my.
Speaker 7: Fastest time in one hundred was a ten ten four. I think it was the divisional championships. I think think I did run it ten for it's somewhere in my medals.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, hey, fellas, I appreciate you. I've had people in the background saying, you know, some guys on yeah, yeah, yeah, we gotta get to we gotta get back to Barshol Survivor. I think what I might do if it doesn't happen. It doesn't happen, but for everybody listening, we might do like a little bit of an after show. I might let the boys, uh JP, the boys in the back, like do a little do a little after show segment so that way we can lengthen it out. That way, we're not just cramming in ad reads, because we really are. We're trying to, like, you know, we had to make some shake last minute. Taylor has something going on. He was supposed to do today. Him and Delaney were supposed to be on the bus together. He was supposed to go smooth, but shit happened last minute, Shit hit the fan. We got to adapt, improvise, overcome.
Speaker 2: We're doing that. Jerry, thank you brother.
Speaker 6: You might guys might see an after show if not seriously hit comments tweet about the show all that fun stuff. You guys are the fucking best. Big hugs, tiny kisses, Delaney, thank.
Speaker 4: You, brother, always bro always Broyard.
Speaker 3: You want to start out with this twisted question?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what is it?
Speaker 4: Oh we are.
Speaker 3: Mike's good.
Speaker 12: Yeah. You all want to do like a little intro or something.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 11: Yeah, guys, welcome back to Nashville. You just heard Taylor from the airport, you heard Will from New York, and now we're back on the bus with two final segments of the episode, hosted by Yours truly and Garrett and Jack and Mitch.
Speaker 10: What's up, boys, It's Twisted King King Louis. I'm at the airport right now. But this twisted question is going to be brought to you by Twisted Tea, the hardest tea out there in the market, dude, perfect for game days, perfect for pool parties, perfect for the fall.
Speaker 12: Baby, it's for everybody.
Speaker 5: It is for everyone.
Speaker 10: Grab yourself a nice little hard ice tea. Boys and girls, le's have a day.
Speaker 3: Mitch.
Speaker 11: Let's tell the people the twisted Question of the Week presented by Twisted Tea.
Speaker 13: All right, or twisted Question of the week. Would you rather have more time or have more money.
Speaker 3: More money, more problems, go for it jack.
Speaker 5: Time time time.
Speaker 9: Literally, if you talk to any old person, they always say you can always make more money, but you can never buy more time.
Speaker 14: Next question, I would agree on a day to day basis, I wish I had more time.
Speaker 9: I mean, right now, I wish I was loaded, sotting up to you know, work, do anything, but at the end of this life still be making more money, have enough money? You want time?
Speaker 3: Would more time mean you like live longer?
Speaker 14: Or what is yeah, more time like longngevity or current time?
Speaker 3: Like in a day? Do you have more time?
Speaker 9: I mean we've all we've all seen the Gary Vee clip. He's like I trade bodies with you know, I don't even know what it is like.
Speaker 11: If when you're sixty years old, would you rather be given a million dollars or would you rather be able to be twenty five again?
Speaker 3: And they always say.
Speaker 11: I'd rather be twenty five, But I don't know if I'd want to live longer. I think the average life expectancy, maybe I'd want five years onto that five to ten years onto that past that I'm not trying to live.
Speaker 3: It's a good point live that much longer and long.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I think of it in a day to day since same like during the day, I wish I could have more time to get more shit done or get my shit done and have more time for myself.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, that's hard.
Speaker 13: If we want to do we want to change it. Then would you rather have more time in a day or have a long or live longer?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 12: I think that might be a better question.
Speaker 11: The like the average life expectancy for mail is seventy five years old.
Speaker 15: Than that, I think it's like sixty eight.
Speaker 3: Right, Maybe that would suck.
Speaker 11: That's a really hard question. At least seven we up, we are up. See what the women? What the women are because they say they live longer, but they definitely do. Oh oh, this is equality, baby, equality length of life.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing the same. But somehow in Canada they live longer.
Speaker 11: I would rather more time in the day than lynn live longer life.
Speaker 3: Me too, me too, do oh, well.
Speaker 9: More time the day or to live I mean, how much more time in the day? Are we talking like an extra hour or two or like a whole twelve hours added on?
Speaker 3: Say, if it's like five hours, no more than five hours?
Speaker 9: Yeah, probably more time in the day you get some some good.
Speaker 15: Stuff, whether it's.
Speaker 9: Getting some exercise in just having some time with like your family or friends.
Speaker 14: I feel like you'd be able to have equal amounts of work and life balance and or more realistic.
Speaker 11: The dopest way, the dopest scenario for that is, say it's like our concert would be tough, but like say you're at fish, it would it would be good minutes. I'll say Fish because Jack was at Fish this past weekend. Yeah, like you're having such a good time and instead of from a thirty to nine just being thirty minutes, you get to live a thirty to nine but it's like an hour long but it's still only nine pm. Like living in those moments would.
Speaker 3: Be you had me at fish man, Yeah, that would be hype.
Speaker 11: I don't know if we've asked this one yet, and it could be quick. But would you rather know when you die or how you die?
Speaker 3: Have we asked that?
Speaker 14: I think I think I would choose when. I don't want to know how because then you live scared.
Speaker 15: But then when you're counting down the days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but mcgrawl live like you were dying.
Speaker 15: That either of the for.
Speaker 3: Sure I'm rocking. Uh, I think I'd rather have rather know and no win.
Speaker 11: Because it would stuck if you found out how, and they're like, you die in a car accident, that would be the worst way to live, Like you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna be so scared, you're so scared.
Speaker 11: But as if they're like you're going to drown that it's terrible, It's like, well, hold on.
Speaker 13: I feel like if you know how, you could avoid doing Like if it's drowned, you're just not ever gonna go near water.
Speaker 3: But I am though, But I I feel if you if you're gonna stay inside the rest of your life, no.
Speaker 13: But it's just if you're gonna get in a car accident, maybe not drive if you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna but they if you just live your life and fear.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but then it's like if you know, if you know when it's like that's always hanging over your head, like I only got so and so many days left.
Speaker 11: And if you know how, it's not but it doesn't matter. You can avoid it as much as you want. One often meets his destiny on the path he takes to avoid it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can try to stay away from the pool. You want your gun to die that way, I.
Speaker 12: Would rather know what did you guys say when? Or how?
Speaker 3: I would rather know when?
Speaker 4: I like when?
Speaker 12: Cool?
Speaker 3: All right, that was the twisted question. How long was that?
Speaker 4: I was?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 14: That's pretty good, Garrett te us up. This is the tier talk for the week. Your talk, Who's it? Presented by?
Speaker 3: Nobody? Could be you, could be you.
Speaker 14: That's why I asked, all right, this week's tier talk is going to be best games from addicting games or just compute games specifically addicting games dot com to your talk, Best addicting Games.
Speaker 12: Perfect.
Speaker 3: If we have more time, we could sit here and wait for it, but we don't. With no Internet, it could be best.
Speaker 11: We could do a quick pivot to the best neighborhood games.
Speaker 14: Oh all right, all right, dude, to no Internet.
Speaker 3: Scratch the addicting games.
Speaker 14: We're going back to where it all began, neighborhood games with your friends.
Speaker 3: JP. Do you want to start?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: Do we need a second? I think yeah?
Speaker 11: It will take one second, real quick. I think I can do mine.
Speaker 12: Yeah. Who wants to go first?
Speaker 3: You got a Mitch?
Speaker 13: Al right, I'll go. I'll lead this off. I can't even think of I got them. Yeah, all right, my Tier three, and this was a game that was mostly played at night. I can't remember for the life of me how exactly to play, but I just remember when we played, it was a lot of fun. And that is Manhunt. What are the rules? Like you have one of your buddies is on the other team and you have to go save them.
Speaker 3: Essentially is that It kind of depends how you play. I guess in your.
Speaker 11: Neighborhood, one hundred different rules. Yeah, sometimes Manhunt is pretty much hide and seek.
Speaker 13: Yeah it wasn't. I don't think I played that way, but yeah, Manhunt capture number two, capture the flag. We uh, my one buddy, Like in my neighborhood, like you had like a perfect driveway for it where it's like you had the high ground and then the flag was on the low ground. You should make sure nobody's wash was there to defend it and then you were able to grab it.
Speaker 12: You were just you were just him for the day. And then my Tier one.
Speaker 13: It's not I mean, it is a game, but it's very stereotypical, but just fly like just playing tackle football when you're kid with like.
Speaker 12: What you know it.
Speaker 13: No, I'm not, it's not that one. It's not that one, but just playing like tag football with with your like friends and just laying each other out for no reason and just trucking kids and being the more athletic friends.
Speaker 3: I was going to say it helps when you're the most athletic.
Speaker 12: Huh.
Speaker 16: That is that concludes my tears talk one word, really solid outside athlete.
Speaker 4: Jack.
Speaker 3: You want to go next?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm trying to think of this one game though, that's I can think of them. Was like where you have the football and like one person is throwing it.
Speaker 3: I want me to go god, damn it.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, so I'll start it off number three. Damn it, bitch number three jackpot. It does not require a lot of moving parts. All you need is a football and like ten friends, and obviously you know you throw up just random scores.
Speaker 15: You're like five thousand, You're like.
Speaker 2: That are alive?
Speaker 3: Yeah, brillion billions.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So I feel like it was just such an easy game to play and everyone's always trying to fight to be like the do throw on it? So yeah, jackpot number three. Number two I'm gonna go with. I'm gonna go with Hide and Seek because like hide and Seek there's something about it, just like that adrenaline rush as a kid, you're like, oh man, I gotta find the best hiding spot. Yeah, and played indoors and played outdoors all times of the day whatever.
Speaker 15: So yeah, a classic game number one.
Speaker 9: And to me, this is my undisputed champion, and it's German Spotlight, and y'all are familiar.
Speaker 3: I'm not really probably I feel like.
Speaker 9: It's similar in a man hunt, but it's like you play a neighborhood I.
Speaker 3: Thought he was gonna talk about.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and it's basically hide and seek in the dark and one person has just like a massive you know, flashlight or spotlight. Yeah, and you have like a designated air you can run around.
Speaker 15: And it was always just like the aspect of.
Speaker 9: It being at night always gave it a little bit more of an edge.
Speaker 15: So yeah, I've.
Speaker 9: Chat if you know German spotlight. But yeah, that's my three.
Speaker 12: Classics.
Speaker 11: Friends, Sneaky, you want to go?
Speaker 2: Are you want me to go?
Speaker 3: I can go. I'm gonna have to do way better. I'm gonna have to do.
Speaker 14: An honorable mention to the Hide and Seek classic for all the reasons Jack said any time of day, but specifically at night when it's like, you know, it's terrifying when you're hiding almost all right. Number three is gonna be probably Jackpot. It's a classic, great game, can play on all thrains. Classic and I was really tossed up between that and Gotcha, But I just feel like you can play that one, like you can still play that like knockout.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah yeah. How we played in Notre Dame. That was awesome.
Speaker 14: So that's number three. Number two just a classic whiffle ball game. Weed to have some intense games. Shout out Colton Hill in that neighborhood in Chinnawith.
Speaker 3: We used to.
Speaker 14: I mean people were making up pitches like we played with the Sheltons and you know they're a huge baseball family and so you got a guy throwing crazy curves and all this stuff. But great game whiffle ball is a classic. And then my Tier one it's gonna probably be like just street hockey with the neighborhood kids and Mount Juliet we played it. I remember getting home off the bus, sprinting to the front door, throwing your backpack down immediately going to get your skates and stick and going to the could of sac and waiting for the old kids to bring the net down. It was just something. It was the best you played till dark. You didn't want to come in to eat. But it was a classic shout out outdoor games.
Speaker 11: Real life, Yeah, Wayne's World and Rocket Power Sports games Subdivision miss those. Oh all right, god, all right. My honorable mention similar to Mitch, but we would play Ultimate Football, which is basically ultimate frisbee but with a football, and it was always sick because an older kid like you, we would always mix for all of these games, like older kids and younger kids, and so like having the connection with the one older kid. For me, it was me and the sky Ray Coker shout out Ray and he would just he played quarterback for our high school team and I was like in elementary school or like middle school, and he would just be launching thing and it was so fun up at the field next to the pool, so you could go to the pool right after lass.
Speaker 3: So that was my honorable mention.
Speaker 11: My Tier three will be Kicked the Can and we would always go play it in our friends neighborhood next to us.
Speaker 3: Y'all know what kick the can is? Remind me, I'm.
Speaker 11: Kind of forgetting the rules myself a little bit. But like you team up. There's a can in somebody's front yard, there's a group defending it, and they're also trying to like get people out. I don't know if you get people out by tagging them or not.
Speaker 12: I think if you tag them like they're no longer or they're in like a.
Speaker 11: Jail, right, yeah, yeah, you're in jail and your teammate can free you.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 11: I was so epic because the one dude's house we had at Liam Smith, his mom always had like sodas and stuff at their house, so we would just be get sewed up and then play kick the can.
Speaker 3: Tier two wallball. Nothing better than wallball.
Speaker 11: Catching somebody on the double tap and they got to run to the wall, try to get there before you sling it. And there's no better punishment than pegs in neighborhood games because land in one.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, wall ball is just so classic. It would be fun to this day.
Speaker 11: And Tier one, similar to jack ours, was called just flashlight tag yeah, and similar Toldsman football.
Speaker 3: We would play well like while the kids are still in high school.
Speaker 11: It's like older kid partnered with younger kid and you guys go hide and then everybody in their neighborhood knows like the one crew that never gets caught and like they have the ultimate hideout spot. So that's my my Tier one flashlight tag Classics, solid classic solids could a sac.
Speaker 9: Also another honorable mention to red Rover, that game was like when your your testosterone really started to producing your body, Like I'm gonna go and destroy these kids, like someone's lab room is getting to.
Speaker 14: Have we done recess games? No, because I want to like bring one up, but I don't want to. Don't waste it, waste it?
Speaker 12: What is it?
Speaker 13: What's literally called kick and catch? And you just have two teams.
Speaker 3: Like we played kick, pump, pass and kick.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but like you you're literally just kicking it and if you catch it you get to try and go to the other side and score without getting tagged. And but there's like fifty kids out there like at once, like if you just keep running, no one's gonna stop you.
Speaker 14: But it's just literally just what's the game that we used to play at Sharp Top where you just kick it? That's another classic has no like real end game other than.
Speaker 3: You just keep the ball moving.
Speaker 15: Yeah, then that team other team gets a point.
Speaker 9: But we're playing at a spot where there was like a lake next to it, so people would like kick it into the lake and you have to go swim mid lake kick it out of the water like you're on your back.
Speaker 15: Bro.
Speaker 3: The games that Young Life Campus are goaded. Yeah, they're so creative. How do they think of those? Yeah, like mindless dude, that's funny.
Speaker 11: Punt wars, we will play that recess and ours was just you punted across and if the if the other person dropped it, they were out. And if you dropped one punt, like, oh you're you're crucified. Will full ball, dude. My brothers would play in the front yard and they I was they just bullied me. Like they started out throwing it fast at me so I could never hit it, and then they would tell me how much I sucked and all that and my so then like they I was like, I don't want to play anymore. And then my parents would make my brothers let me play, even though their initial playing to give me not play worked. Then they would throw it really slow to me and I was just completely in my head and just whiff.
Speaker 3: And then they're laughing at you. You're the younger one, so I legit.
Speaker 11: I never whenever we go by batting cages, I'm I was like, god, I please, I please, I don't want to go in there.
Speaker 14: Like I was about the whiffleball is they actually had bags, like they had a pitcher's mount, like they had her second third. They had like it all painted off, so it was it was well done. And yeah, they had this one pitch called the j ball. You just hold it like this. As soon as you throw it, it would just like jump up at you. And it was just I don't know, just some of those games that are just yeah, go outside and have fun, don't come back till the sun goes down.
Speaker 3: That was the best part.
Speaker 12: Did y'all ever graduate from whiffleball to like legit baseball?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 13: My one buddy he had like a big like sideyard and we would like playing, like all right, hey, we're playing so this day he would he would cut the grass in like the shape of a diamond and like you'd have like legitimate bases and like we would go out and make a fence and a lot. We were like it was just three three v three, but you're playing on like a two hundred foot field three v.
Speaker 3: Three Yeah, and so we're no catcher, no catcher.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you can't have a catcher and so and we were it takes so long, it was.
Speaker 12: But you're like twelve years old that you're just having so much money there.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's awesome, ball man, wall ball is so good.
Speaker 3: How how long is it out? Now? Six ads.
Speaker 2: Need to do?
Speaker 3: What more?
Speaker 11: If we do anything, it would just be to give your own shout out? No, free shout out. I have a pet peeve either one.
Speaker 3: You get to choose. Gary start us off, all right, Now we're gonna do. It's gonna be dealer's choice.
Speaker 14: You can either do shout out no for your shout out or pet peeve of the week. I am going to choose pet peeve of the week. And it's something I noticed this weekend. And now you're in my head. No, probably you got a lot of pet peeves out there. Well it's a mix between, you know, both. But I noticed it this weekend and it's something I'd never really thought of. But it's always pissed me off, and I don't really know why. But it's when someone's on a walk and they're reading a book. I don't know if you've ever seen that, but some guy like is just walking like doing this like one your spidy senses must be incredible because there's traffic everywhere, yeh. Or what if the sidewalk like changes or there's a crack.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 14: Just pissed me off, Probably because in PCs like you're outside, dude, put the book down, look around, enjoy it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, I've heard any other times to read, not while you're walking.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 11: Just annoyed me. So that was my pet peeve of the week. Yeah, I'm gonna switch it up. I'm gonna do my shot on no free shoutout. And my shot on no free shoutout goes to when you're in middle school or high school, elementary school, you guys are in a certain say you're in the history section, science section of your class, and you get your textbooks that first day and you open your textbook and you know how, you can see the names of people that are in them, and you see somebody's name that you know in that book, and for whatever reason, you just feel there. It's like I got to tell everyone, like, hey, I know this guy, he lives in my neighborhood. He's in fourth grade. Actually he's one of the older kids. You just can't beat it.
Speaker 3: Did you ever put your name in there? Oh? Yeah, just keep following suit.
Speaker 11: Boy in hopes that somebody's like, bro, I had your textbook and that it never happened.
Speaker 14: But that was a good one. Also, when you would like write on the here's the binding, you'd write on this part.
Speaker 11: Yeah, somebody writes like a funny or somebody leaves a funny note about the teacher like get out. Yeah, like I don't even know miss. I don't want to slander any of my teachers. I like my teachers, but yeah, that's fine, or.
Speaker 9: Mine just kind of popped in my head just because the whole middle school thing. But my shadow, know for shadow goes to how important hugs were back in like sixth grade, Like hugging a girl at school was like basically.
Speaker 3: Rounding for breaking news.
Speaker 9: It was break and it's like, I don't feel like I've like felt a hug like I that back in middle school in the last fifteen years. So there's something special about that where it's just like very innocent, but like that was like the most physical contact that you were doing as like a you know, ten or eleven year old and you're just like, holy shit, man.
Speaker 14: When everyone's watching you this girl, especially when everyone's watching you and they're like oh yeah.
Speaker 9: Or even to parlay that holding hands with the girl in like middle school walking around, You're like, yeah, bro, I am seriously like.
Speaker 3: This getting married to that person.
Speaker 9: Yeah, literally, man, really innocent relationships like.
Speaker 15: Where it's not all about you know, the.
Speaker 9: Bullshit, it's just pure. So yeah, shout out to those this simpler days.
Speaker 11: Really, everyone talks about it, like, oh, you see Jack and Haley how they hugged before in the carpets.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 9: I literally had a girlfriend named Haley, which is even funnier.
Speaker 11: It's always in the carpool line.
Speaker 13: I'll join g with a pet peep of the week. My pet peep of the week is sex or Jack.
Speaker 12: Is uh?
Speaker 13: When you burn your mouth on food and then right now, like the next day, your mouth just kind of feels like raw because it's like all that skin is just dead and like that little part under your front two teeth, that thing when you burn that, it is like you can eat anything right for the next day or two because it just hurts so bad.
Speaker 3: Would you burn it on pizza.
Speaker 9: Pizza, coffee, or like.
Speaker 11: Yeah, do you blow on your food or do you your way through it?
Speaker 13: Yeah, the that's just when you when you it's already in your mouth and it's like it's too late, but yeah.
Speaker 11: No, yeah, you're battling and then you go and take another bite.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 13: Always always just thinking that it's gonna cool down, just like that.
Speaker 12: Did you ever put your food in the fridge when you were.
Speaker 13: A kid to like make it right after you warmed it up to like cool it down faster.
Speaker 3: No, but that's hilarious.
Speaker 12: I would do that all the time.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 14: No, but hey, maybe it was my shot out one time real quick.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was my shot at one time.
Speaker 14: But when you make like ramen, it's hot, you put an ice cube in it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's more normal, so funny. You would never like, here's how you make this.
Speaker 11: Heat it up for thirty seconds, throw it in the fridge for three minutes, it's all good to go.
Speaker 13: Yeah, because like you, you're hungry and you just wanted to eat it right away, so you put it in the fridge to cool it off, because you know it's like blowing on it's not going to like cool it off that fast, so you put it in the fridge.
Speaker 11: I think the thing with burning your mouth is I get more mad at myself. I'm like, dude, like, what are you doing?
Speaker 14: You do and see it's just wait, like you knew how hot it is with that pizza sauce.
Speaker 3: Well well.
Speaker 2: But yeah, guys, is that it?
Speaker 3: You know the deal?
Speaker 12: That's our chance?
Speaker 11: How's our chance? How is uh? Everyone's weekend weather was pretty nice? Yeah weather, it's about to start getting cold.
Speaker 3: Sucks.
Speaker 14: You've got two more weeks of cool like nice weather. I've been convinced that we're not doing the time change. Are we doing that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 15: I heard something mentioned that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something, I've been planning it everywhere. I think you said that is where I heard it.
Speaker 12: You told me that. I was like, we're not doing.
Speaker 3: It, bro, just put the time in the fridge like a cool off, no doubt.
Speaker 9: Number fifth it says they'll fall back, So I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I thought, does that mean we.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it'll be dark earlier. Yeah it's awesome, dude, Like.
Speaker 15: That's literally my birthday. I get an extra hour.
Speaker 3: Well it goes forward right fall back?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 12: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean I can read it, but I just sounds weird for real. Zoom In law.
Speaker 9: Still prohibits states from enacting permanent daylight saving time.
Speaker 3: Bro screw the com Man.
Speaker 15: Part of me kind of likes it, but I don't.
Speaker 3: We want to know. I wish I knew what it was like.
Speaker 9: I just like something about when it's really cold outside and it gets dark at like five thirty. I know, that's like the the whole reason people hate it. Something about it. It's like, oh, we're in winter now. It's like that, it's like we're there.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think I would like to know.
Speaker 9: I like, when we get back into the spring, We're like, oh shit, finally we get more daylight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that part is nice.
Speaker 14: But I just feel like, even if it was cold and I'm driving home and it's not dark, it'd be like, all right, this isn't that bad.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 12: Yeah, because at.
Speaker 3: Least wild how fast it gets. Do we have no windows here which makes it worse?
Speaker 14: Yeah, there are windows on this bus, but outside of this bus there are no windows.
Speaker 12: We have one in the other side, but it like hardly gets any.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so you're listening, you guys. We also like to do all of our content right around lunchtime. So typically we just fat we have an employee fast from the time you get to the building until after we're done recording, because which is.
Speaker 3: Like four pm. Yeah, like you know, well on Taylor, they got super busy mornings.
Speaker 13: They just got to work out super busy.
Speaker 3: Way to go Mitch.
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, so guys, thanks for tuning in to the Post Show.
Speaker 3: Why does that say that right there? Highlight savings time ending?
Speaker 11: Maybe maybe like states can do it in federally they can't.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, because Arizona doesn't do it, right.
Speaker 15: I think after this year they'll maybe.
Speaker 14: Have open for your gotcha, Yeah, you're running for governor?
Speaker 11: Yeah, drop what you guys are voting for in the upcoming election in the chat and maybe we talk about that next.
Speaker 3: Time on the Post Show.
Speaker 14: Yeah, next time we're on, we're gonna talk about the David Beckham documentary too. So if you guys haven't watched it, got out David Becker. If you all haven't watched it, watch it. It's awesome on Netflix. Probably one of the best sports documentaries I've seen, like a series or is it like four episodes? I'm super biased. He was our first favorite soccer player. And it worries me because in seventh grade.
Speaker 11: I don't have my wallet on me, but my ID I had just got the David Beckham LA Galaxy jersey and I wore it to picture day and I was hype and the crazy Yeah it's you, but you know it's the jersey. And the craziest part about it is I put that jersey on like last week and it fits me. And I'm just wondering, like, yo, how you go to school in that? Like you tuck it all the way through your shorts like out the end?
Speaker 3: Or was I just you still have it?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I still got it. I'll wear it tomorrow. Yeah, I wear it tomorrow.
Speaker 11: But yeah, shout out to David Beckham, shout out Shack, shout out Lebron.
Speaker 14: Yeah, if you're trying to get on, yeah, Tuesday, Tuesday, Shack, looking at you.
Speaker 3: Who you got tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Do you have?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Maybe?
Speaker 3: Jason mccordy, Good morning football.
Speaker 11: So like, subscribe, rate five stars, leave a comment by the merch.
Speaker 3: And all the things. Follow all of us on Twitter and Instagram.
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, what else? That's it? Watch the vlog see you guys. Yeah, please